Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Typical slept Patches where we dive you decide, questioning the matrix.
Speaker 1: From you wear phones with shadows and one besides oversides over the side Rock Cahalil got some myths like ghosts in the night, going normal, pros.
Speaker 2: In secret space size ye were keeping real, No frighten no fright no discusis from the anxious scripts down out of the.
Speaker 3: Mouse speak snapple.
Speaker 1: We dismantled fable my love song.
Speaker 2: It's soul streaking out of distable Dorman Hall College.
Speaker 1: It's in the midst in reality.
Speaker 2: You can't resistant choice, soul trap, snapping, reading, condition mapping, hoping, dreams and.
Speaker 1: Their divisions, out of body missions, waking up the teams, no sense of ship, You're no will lead scheme con supubcy kings, ringing Veils, here to Freedom, ring extra for resion. Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, welcome back to another show. I'm really excited about my guest today. It's my good friend Julia anger Haven and sorry.
Speaker 1: For the I was late. I apologize, guys.
Speaker 4: Uh Tonight, July Angraven returns to the podcast for especially evening of Live a Kasak Breakaway Oracle Readings with her new deck. Julia will introduce the new released Breakaway Oracle card deck created with John Whitberg, and use its powerful imagery and messages to offer intuitive readings for members of the live audience. Julia is a world traveler, a Kashack Oracle reader, Violet Flame, reaking master, access conscious practitioner, Quantum Crystal and Sound therapist, Mystical wellness guide and Secret Space prem experiencer. We'll discuss the inspiration and creative process behind the Breakaway Oracle Deck and how cards connect with the Kashak memory retrieval, and how intuitive tools may to help people uncover their patterns, recovery, receive guidance, and reconnect with their truth. Then we'll open the floor for audience readings. Bring a question, join us in the live chat and see what the cards may reveal. And I'm bringing her to the stage now and I'm really excited and yeah, Julia, thanks so much for coming on and congratulations on your new deck.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Rob, how are you? Your AI knows me so well? That's so funny. I thought we might actually do some Q and a before we get into the readings, because you just come off a really big show with a lot of super soldier usa AP information dropped very quickly, So if anyone does have questions, and yeah, throw them at me. But as we work through the Breakaway Oracle, this is designed for people who are my labs or abductees or super soldiers to help make sense of their memory. So we'll get into some of those topics anyway today. But yeah, what's been going on with you lately?
Speaker 4: Same more, same more? You know, just just just living living the dream, you know. So I mean, yeah, I am a cigarette in my ear Oh gosh. I felt like I got really targeted during that show and I had to lay down. That's why I was late. I slept till like seven oh five.
Speaker 3: Well, the things thing happened to me earlier. I did a show with Miles Johnston and we were talking about weather warfare, and then afterwards I lay down and I did not wake up. And I have a group At eight o'clock UK time on Wednesday and a Saturday, my ladies were sitting in the waiting room and then they started to phone me and phone me and phone me and iPhone led it through because when you ring a phone enough, it thinks it's an emergency. So I phone actually did let the call through like twenty minutes late, and then I was like, oh, so it's sleep trap targeting again. Yeah. So when we're getting into these hot topics, and that's what they are, so shout out to everybody who's lurking, which are like agencies in the background. We love the lurkers. We love the handlers also, and we're gonna heal you guys this evening. So we will be doing some healing and some breakaway oracle, which I think itself is healing. So I've i am the Kashakh guide as well, so everything I do is grounded in anchored in healing. So when with these hot topics come up, they're coming forward to be healed. But I'm going to do the bowl if that's okay, guys, prepare yourselves. This might be a bit loud, so we're going to do some energy clearing. So just take a deep breath, have your feet on the floor, and if there's anything ready to get you know, to release, and we do that on the exhale. So we're going to breathe in those healing crystal energies and breathe that mutually using a Japanese ball. This is my Japanese rice bowl, but it's such it's my best one. I love it. Okay, here we go. So just take your deep breath in, calling back you energy us time and space. Release release, release deep weafin. So when you hear that scratchy sound, that's energy being cleansed. We're just gonna release slow breath out, letting go of anything that's not yours, anything that's been sent to you, anything that does not serve you. We release it now.
Speaker 1: I love that, Okay.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm a found therapist. I work with lots of different tools, which is a bit funny because I'm actually deaf as well. So, but my favorite one, everybody's favorite one is this. Can you hear that? Yeah? This is the earth chime, the coachy chime terror. So it's very calming. I do.
Speaker 1: I just found a lot no nice. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So if anybody's got any questions, pop them in the chat. I'm happy to take random Q and A. I really do not mind. Can ask me absolutely anything but the breakaway oracle. I'm actually working on the second deck. We're working on deck number two already, so deck number one sold out. So this is the founder copy, which covers quite a few different topics, so it gets into the real basics, your foundations of this scal access program. So we've got like the factions, planets, we've got roles, limitations, we've got healing. So we do get into targeting and things like that in this deck, and there's is three different targeting cards that might come out to let me know how you are being targeted and what we can do basically to support you. Stream Yard is not the best for me. I actually targets my router because it's not secure and zoom, So every fifteen minutes you'll see me phasing in and out because I get I get targeted really badly when we do these sessions. But we're going to hang in there. Hi job wet bags in the charts, hijot bag, So.
Speaker 1: Check out the bag. Sorry, no, it's okay, it's okay. Yeah, check out John Whitberg's channel. But where was the inspiration for you and him to do this deck? Like what was the background?
Speaker 3: So I wanted to to create something that basically documented what I've been going through for the last couple of years, and I call that my debrief process. So that process of getting memories and trying to make sense of everything and trying to understand the information and the context where this comes from. So I've been searching for context for a long time, and I found the context in the Secret Space Program that kind of weird stuff that made sense. I call it SSP weird shit because that's the only term that really fits these days. And then I started to read John's books last year, and when I was reading the very first book, which I had a hard copy of, I began to think, is this me? Is this particular character me? So I reached out to John, who at that point I just watched a few videos, didn't really relate with him that much. But I thought, you know, I'm going to reach out. And it turns out we actually do know each other, and we know each other from like the Breakaway Colonies where he was my instructor and as a spy. Yeah, so we've done missions together on and off planet. So we've been friends for a long time in the Breakaway. So we rekindled our friendships or with good pals. And then when I want to start creating this deck to really kind of figure out. Okay, if this has helped me the stuff that I've been going through, and I'm an oracle, I'm literally like the Breakaway Oracle. So then so I asked John to support me because I consider John Whitbow to be the subject matter expert on these topics. He has so much information. He does not get mind wiped the way normal people do. He remembers going to like school, you know, off planets and things like that. So John and I are collaborated on this, and he just did to support me because it's fun. We have a lot of fun doing everything create even from creating, I'll create the designs and we choose it together. We work on the information together. So for the guidebook, the eighty two page guidebook, John Whitberg's had a huge impact in that guide book. He's helped me with all like choosing the designs and everything. So we've really collaborated on this. It's a passion project for us both, and we've gone into creating the second deck already, which is called the Breakaway Oracle Galactic Assignments, and it gets into roles and responsible So that's actually available to pre order a Breakaway Oracle dot com and that's why our shared website in a way. Yeah, so we we've really enjoyed this project. It's been really fun. I love to bring fun join laughter into everything I do, and nobody makes me laugh quite as much as shop at Berg.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. I'm going to show. Yeah, yes, yes, I have had him on many.
Speaker 4: Times, but a couple of times before, but I don't think i've had him on my new channel yet.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I'm trying to think of that show that you did years ago, like maybe in twenty twenty four, when it was him and Christy Campbell and there was a storm and his internet kept getting knocked out or something, and I think that was one of those shows when you think, wow, that had an impact on me. There was something in that show that resonated and unlocked something. So I'm trying to find out when was that show. I think you've got it, probably on Odyssey or somewhere.
Speaker 1: I had looking for it. I was going to repost it, but like his shows are hard to find the ones I have with him. For some reason, I.
Speaker 3: Think it was anything on YouTube that you've got with him at all, I really don't think.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, I got to contact him for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's saying you'll have to contact him. Yeah, that's so cool. Yeah, So it's really fun working with John Back. So we've created this together, the Breakaway Oracle. You can go to Breakaway Oracle dot com. But we're going to be doing some readings today. So there were twenty seven copies of the Founder Deck that got shipped out to UK, to Belgium, to Canada, Australia and all over America. So they are the founders and the Founders will be getting together this weekend for a masterclass. So it's a free master class. You do need to have a copy of the deck, so don't even try and buck on if you didn't purchase the deck, because this is exclusively for the founders. Yeah. So we're going to be working with the cars. We're going to be looking at the different images, the keywords, the tag lines, the essential meanings, and we're going to be doing how to work with the deck. And also because I'm a pendulum alchemist, so I bring in pendulum alchemy change into everything I do, So I created dowsing charts and arts. You don't have the cards with you, you can always just carry the pensulum arc and then whatever pensilum you've got, and you can still work with the energies of the deck. So it's super cool. So it's it's more than just a card deck, it really is. It's for you know, increasing your knowledge base. You can get a lot of clarity from it. You can work with the artwork for activating, for meditations, and you can work with it as an oracle to figure out what's been going on with you lately or what programs, factions and roles, what messages, themes and energies are either supporting your life or limiting your life, because if it's not helpful with the SSP and everything else I do, it is potentially harmful. Yes, we want to bring in healing, so there is a big section in the deck that is about healing. And then when we get into the second deck the healing section, it kind of takes it up a notch. So we're working with like bind rooms and seals. So it's very exciting. Yeah, so's it's a lot of fun. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We already had someone donate work is so Kimberly Bamford and I wanted to donate for your swate with anger here and she says general reading. Please if there's time, is it okay.
Speaker 3: If I do reading for John went bag first, because I've not actually done it reading for John Wentbag Deck and I never did luck for reading for him. I think he wanted to know what happened on the mission he was on yesterday, because we get actively taken, guys, we're still taking people who think that they're not actively in service. That's not true. You just don't remember. But if anyone's got any questions, please pop them in the chat as we go, if you just want to know about general SSP stuff, because there was a few interesting things on that show that you just did. With Kimberly saying that she was number five, I know somebody else who also believes they're number five. In Umbrella Academy, the TV cartoon, I am documented as number seven. Yeah, so I am Slash Victor, and I knew it was me because her abilities are the same as mine. The emotional suppression code is the same as mine. So yeah, that is one of the things that I'm pretty sure of. But she also mentioned being from the Resident Evil game. I forget now William Berkin. Yeah, yeah, well I'm I'm meant to be a network in his wife. So he's kim believe potentially it's my husband, so.
Speaker 1: He actually buddy Yeah wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know these things are crazy. Okay, So John wants to know what happened in my sixty and back last night. So natwaften they take you in sixties, generally they're taking you in your physical body. When people talking about twenty, that generally applies to other factions where they're using clones. Yeah okay, So I'm just gonna just got plans the decks my wo wha. So you know I've been coming on your show for over a year. Wow, so interesting. Okay, so they s for John at Burgh. So all readings for entertainment purposes only take what resonates to believe the rest. If it doesn't resonate with you particular faction or something that I'm saying, I do have other decks. Guys, if you're not into SSP, I've actually got the healing Waters Oracle out today. This is why Rebecca Campbell plus I work with violet flame energies, violet flame sigils, which healing transformational. So if you're not into the SSP weird shit, don't ask for a breakaway, ask for just a regular reading. Yeah, and we'll do that with the other oracles. Yeah, they can do sixty when they use your real body. John is saying that's true. So I'm just gonna find the deck, tuning into the energy that is John Whitburg and pull some card but I believe may apply to him. So when you guys come on my masterclass this weekend, we'll look at different layouts and things. But I do like to work intuitively, so we'll just see what comes out. So it's okay if you're not using the guide book, it's okay, you know, and there's quite a bit of healing that needs to be done for you, per Okay. I'm going to show the healing cards first because the first thing I've got is anchor, So it's time to anchor your energy. This is about getting grounded. So before we especially before we use any kind of psionics abilities, any psychic sensors, you want to make sure that you're very anchored, very arthed, getting outside, drinking lots of water, that kind of thing. We also have the fire shield. And what's interesting about this is that Mirantha O'Rourke from Australia did a reading for me the other day and she wasn't aware that this card was in my deck, and when she channeled through from the Galactic Guides, they said that I needed to use my fire shield of sauce and that's this card, right. How weird is that? So this is shield, protect and transform, So there is a need to protect yourself right now, John, as always for your energies are shifting, so transformation is important. You've also got the Shadow Strength in the Darkness card, which shows that there's some deep healing that is ready to be processed. So all of the projects, all of these things we do in the SSP, it's all grounded in trauma and wounding, lack and scarcity, and at some point this needs to be healed. Yeah, So as we talk about it, we heal it. As we bring it to the surface, we heal it. And that's my main focus. Quite a few of us in the community are healers primarily. Yeah, So the first of the healing card. We've also got the Navigator Pilot card coming out for John, which lets me know about your level of psionics is extremely high because as a navigator as a pilot, even if that wasn't your particular role you did need to have that level of psionics to be able to tune into every single person on the ship, to be able to anchor them, to activate the ship, and to jump Yeah, through time and space. So when we look at the navigator card, the keywords we have got interface. Yeah, so you're great at interfacing with other intelligencers, we've got rules, you're very good at following protocols, and we've got rare. So rare means that your level of psionics is very rare, yeah, which I can attest to as well. We also have the looking glass which links into that. So John does have the correct blood type to operate the looking glass, which is a B negative is that right? Or AB positive? So who has an altar who literally works with the looking glass? Looking Glass technology is still active. It never ended. There's a lot of misinformation out there about the looking glass. So we talk about it further in the Breakaway Oracle Guide. How there's so many on the planet, like in area fifty two, I think it is. Yeah, so we know that he actively does have altars who are using looking glass technology. Yeah. I've also got the MK Ultra card come out, and what's interesting is there's two mk Ultra cards in the deck. One is traditional and one is modern, and the traditional one shows for people who were born before nineteen eighty that they went through all the torturing, all the SRA and all that horrible stuff to mind fracture. John was born after nineteen eighty, He's got the modern card, which shows that his level of mk Ultra mind fracturing did not involve the same level of torture. There's a lot more drugs used, a lot more TV programming and things like that and there, So that's appropriate for John, that right one, showing that he is mind fractured, that he does have alters basically. We've also got the battle Bums card coming out, which shows trauma twinning. Okay, so he's got an active trauma twin connection and this is something that needs healing. So we don't really recommend like having relationships and deep friendships and trying to connect to your trauma twin because it's all grounded in trauma, like real trauma. You made to unerlive each other over and over. And I'm mine is a diad connection as well, So Draco and I are literally created as a pair, so we weren't just trauma twins, two separate people. We were genetically created and encoded to work as a pair, so as is slightly different, but we do still have an element of this. So this is what's coming out for John Whiitberg today. So I hope that makes sense. There's definitely some healing that's required, John, because you've got the shadow card coming out showing deep emotional healing is required. Yep. So put your shields up, Okay, work with the five shield and anchor your energy. This is the most important thing is getting anchored, getting grounded. So that's for John Wetberg. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That was great. That was really great. Okay, that's the fast I think he's ever heard.
Speaker 3: And literally every single card in the deck applies to John and applies to me in some aspects as well. But every single thing and this deck applies to John and his altars, right. So it's so so funny that we've never actually sat down and did a read it before to work with this. How cool is well? Okay, Kimberly Bamford.
Speaker 1: Next, Yeah, Kimberly Bamford. I'm trying to pour up her her here. Guys.
Speaker 4: You can donate if you want, you know, it's uh, I put links in the description and donat and that there's links in here to donate.
Speaker 1: It would help out the show a lot.
Speaker 4: And yeah, and some of the proceeds will go to Anchor Haven too, So definitely does donate for sure, guys.
Speaker 1: And thank you Kimberly for donating with PayPal and everything.
Speaker 3: So please do specify if you want to break away like an SSP reading or if you just want a regular healing oracle reading, and I'll work with different cards. Yeah, yeah, yeah, general needs healing. Okay, So I'm working with the healing waters because I thought it's not the fire energy going on. And as a Violet Flame alchemist, I work with fire and ice. There's always that balance of fire and ice. So when we were working with the Violet Flame Rescue flames recently, I was anchoring in like a winter ice flame into North America to try and support it over there. But what I discovered is they're using hell fire. They're using a fire that can't be put out because it's from like the depths of Hell. Right, Okay, so this is for Kimberly and I do rapid reading, guys, so please be with me. Just take what resonates. Hmm. Okay, So I've got two violet flaming cards. One has a sigil, and I have got a water card. So we've got the waterfall. It says in a power, unbridled confidence and claiming your place. So this is the waterfall. I might need to take up my background. I don't know. This is for Kimberly. This is the waterfall energy. So you've got this renewal of energy coming in and it's going to refreshing through your full body. So when you have a shower next, do imagine that waterfall energy washing through. So we call this the liquid light cleanse. Yeah, so imagine that you're washing through with aquamarine crystal light, washing through and going down the drain, washing through, going down the drain. So releasing any unwanted energies is letting me know that the sacral chackrad this is what needs healing right now. The most you've got spiritual heat coming in. So this is a violet flame sigil. It is an activated ancient key. It works with violet flame raking and the goddess Quonion. So you can note that down and you can ask you to work with you. Okay, So it's so simple healing, so calming, spiritual healing. So when I work with Violet Flame Raking, I tell everybody just call it in at bed time, just call it in and say you guys, I'd like to receive spiritual healing now please, yeah, and bring that in. So this is for Kimberly. They're just seeing one more card. Okay, yes, So you're not sleeping very well, so definitely at bedtime. So we've got chronic fatigue, we've got insomnias, you're getting an unrestful sleep. So this is an activation for you to call in better sleep, and we do that alongside the spiritual healing. Okay, And that's for Kimberly. So the waterfall energy is going to be great. So it's washing through all the way down to your feet. Yeah, washing through that sacred chat or. So that's that orange energy. So when they orange, when your say cale is overpowered and you've got too much orange energy, it can be just as bad. You might be getting lower back pain, you might be experience trouble with your moon cycle, things like that. So washing through with the aquamarine, that blue energy should neutralize and calm your sacle check ground bring everything back into balance. Yeah, that's for Kimberly.
Speaker 1: I love that. That was amazing and I hope that resonates with you, Kimberly. The next one is from Mike A. And Mike's been through a lot. He's a he says, says, Can I get a reading or healing? He says, must, Well, he's been through a whi surgery.
Speaker 3: Breakaway reading, because I know we did talk about his healing, But did Mike mention if you want to breakaway cards?
Speaker 1: Mike can you can you tell us what you want? If you want the breakaway cards, you want another.
Speaker 3: For sure, but just in case, because guys, if you've not if you don't, if you don't like resonate with SSP, then don't ask me to do the breakaway because you might end up with someone from my that you're thinking what she said? What? What? Yeah? So Breakaway Oracle is only for people who really do think that are in the military, abductees, or really think they could be in the secret space program, the unacknowledged special access programs. He says, yes. Okay, let's start off with the healing cards. Okay, so we did talk about this in the chat earlier, because He's like, what do you do? And I'm like, how I do a bit of rever them? Okay, yeah, you'd need a massive detox. So what we've got coming in for Mike is we've got this purification circle. So do take a screenshot or draw this out. This is a purification circle. So you could like literally imagine that this is around you. This is a ring of violet fire around you, and those little circles there could be your guide team standing there on the perimeter to protect and support you. Okay, working with the purification circle, you could literally draw this out and then in the sense so just write down what it is that you would like to be cleansed and cleared. You can imagine it as like a cauldron or a pot of energy and whenever you put into that part is going to be purified. Yeah, so purification circle, purification pot, eternal spiritual cleans is coming in. So the healing that you have in the areas that we talked about are very delicate. Yeah, so it's definitely not something just for me to send a flash healing to your physical heart and stuff like that on a live show. But you can call in this eternal spiritual cleanse when you feel settled, when you feel safe and you're calm, and your blood pressure is nice and settled, then call in eternal spiritual cleans. Yeah. So this is coming in from your guide team, from your higher self, from your spiritual support team. Okay, so I'm just gonna pull some breakaway cards for you. And this is the first time are you having a breakaway. So let me just see what makes sense. Please for Mike to know right now. Okay, let's see what we get, guys. But it doesn't make any sense, then just put it to one side for now. Okay, this is quite interesting, hmm. Okay, So the first thing I've got for you is I've got the sol Awarding card coming out. Solar Awarding its covert programs. We generally think of them as kind of patrolling the galaxy doing basic checks. New Skin described them as like moll cops everybody. So we've got Solar Warding for you. You've also got a scientist geneticist. Now I have a lot of scientist altars. So lets me know that you've got a very high IQ. You're very methodical with the things you do. You like things to be quite regulated, rules control. The fun is my saying on that one. So yeah, so it lets me know that, you know, there's definitely an aspect of the work that you do in the here and now. There should be quite a thing and its place kind of work or you love working with rules and regulations. You are tied into arisaka robotics okay, which means you're working with technologies. These are one of the corporate powers out in the Breakaway. They do work with transhumanization and innovation. So this is Japanese connections there for you. You may even be drawn to Japanese culture or Asian culture. I will say I'm like an Asian grandma because I really am, Like I eat Chinese food every single day. That's generally what I could get home for me. There is because this we're already establishing that, yes, you do have connections into the Secret Space program. If you didn't know that before, there's car that's come out as DD. So this is the social of identity disorder, mind fracturing alters. So it's letting us know that, yeah, it's possible that you're in these programs and that your mind has been fractured. You've been through that breaking process to create the alter identity so that's just a confirmation of that for you. We're just going to get the keywords on that. So you may be having missing time basically, you may be feeling that you're not alone, like I've never been alone. Right, even when I'm alone, I know that I'm not really alone, and I've started to query. Okay he said that, like if that my mind saying that was something else? Yeah, So I'm just letting you know. So if you've been feeling a bit out of sorts at times and you've been saying, well, where's the day gone, what's been going on? You know that kind of energy, then that's coming in for you. You are connected into Saturn. I really struggle when it comes to the planets. I struggle to remember. I've got like I've been so heavily mindwiped. And we'll talk about this next I'm so heavily mindwiped. I really struggle with certain things. So locations is one of them. And the weird thing about that is that last year when David Starr was on, he unlocked my energetic feel to anchor in people's home planets. So that's one of the things that my energy holds is maps of the galaxy and I can't remember the planetary cards. I really can't. So we're dealing with Saturn. Yeah, we'll be dealing with Saturn's moons. We're looking at just the dust bonder. So the whole Breakaway is basically centered around Saturn. The central activities are there. So you could be linked into the German culture, which mean you've put the Americans kind of energy with solar Warden, but you've got the off world German culture with the Satin and there's a lot of history there. It's a lot of history for the Breakaway. Yeah, so it's interesting that you're tied in and you might be drawn to certain platterns like Titan. Yeah, so that's what I've got you. But yeah, total spiritual clans is the most important thing. The purification card coming out lets me know that you need a detox. You need to just focus on your health. Yeah, do what makes you feel good, get outside in the sun, Moore and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: So that is for my Okay, it was great. Let me see your Oh it's you Kelly would like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay. Kelly is one of the founder owners. She's got the deck. So hopefully she'll join us at the weekend for the master class. I don't know. You can register at bookween dot com, slash and behavin and just request the replay. If you can't join the live master class, that's okay, but it's only for the people who purchased the original deck. So this is for Kelly and my connected The energy is coming out today. Okay, oh my screen okay. So yeah, so this, I mean, it's definitely confirmation that Kelly is in the programs. So we do have the Soldier cards coming out. This is is not the same card that's in the deck. This is just my draft version the one that's in the deck. He's wearing a black suit with a blue visor. But we we've got confirmation of super Soldier Ultra Soldier for Kelly in special access programs. We've got confirmation of Project Phoenix or a similar time travel project. Yeah. So if you don't relate to Project Phoenix, which people generally call the mon Talk project, but this is called Project Phoenix, it could be a similar time travel project. Okay. We do have links to a Ryan Syndicate, which we affectually call the terrorists in Space. There's a lot of chaos attached to them a lot of corruption insurgency. I am really super connected to Black Pyramids, so I just love Black pyramidships. They talk to me all the time. I absolutely love it. So yet, so you've got connections to a Ryan syndicate. We get used because we have strong ability, so we can access technology that they cannot. And that's why the Orion, who are like an offshoot faction of the Draco they you know, they've rejected the traditional Draco society and they started their own. We do have the DID card has come back out, which is a confirmation of Altars. We already know that because the Project Phoenix card came out showing that you went through those programs. We've got connections into Solar Warden. And my mind always says, unfortunately, so these guys are linked into Oh yeah, so they're linked into the Jupiter moons. And I think of them as like because John went Back has particular views on Solar Warden that they basically just go round trying to reduce the population of off world German and Japanese as much as they can. So when people talk about Solar Warden, they're not good. They're not good. There may be aspects of what they do that's good, but in general they're not that good. Yeah, so people love them. You've also got Yank the user of no Kunshu, which is the Japanese in space. For me, this is totally saying assassin mode. It really is. And I know there's elements of you because I've seen a vision of you as an assassin with knives, yeah, in the past, So I love that for you. So yeah, so that's what's coming out today. I'll just think you're a violet flame healing card. But this could be something that you want to go deeper into when you're doing your meditation work. You want to try and draw some memories from this. We do need purification of your energy, is Kelly, and we also need a mist of invisibility, which is to make your moves in silence. Need to protect and shield yourself. You need to be not seen. Yeah, this is quite important because you are highly targeted. So for everybody that's watching today or on the replay, please do protect your energies. Please do put in daily hygiene to ground center and protect your energy. It's really important. Work with the purification circle if you can, and remember you can use it you can write it down, you can visualize it, you can imagine it around you or on the body, in the body or around the body. But this is violet flame purification. So just by working with this, you're going to call in the violent flame. And on that note, my name is activated with the violet flame. And I had to do that at the start of the year because I was getting too much targeting from people and there were people talking about me in rooms where I was not so as an alchemist, as a high priestess, I activated and encoded my name as a ward so that it would basically anybody who says any of my names Julia junioran Cave and anything like that, it would activate a violet flame healing for you. So violet flame will come into your body field via your high yourself, so you've got no say in the matter. You're going to receive the violet flame because it's in your highest good. So I always work in perfect love and perfect trust. So anybody that uses my name, just know that that's encoded to bring transformation and healing into your life for the highest good, highest healing, highest outcome. Whether you like me or not, you get in a healing basically okay, that was for Kelly.
Speaker 1: It dude, sorry, And so we got a couple of percent super chats.
Speaker 4: But then the next one is in dramenin because you always go to last, I'll get I'll get and ramenin. Let me see you here, and then we'll get to the And guys, remember trying to send uh, you try to use paper because YouTube takes forty percent. You know, they give us fifty five percent of what you send, so you know it's better to if you can send pay power cash, Apple Venmo or Yeah, but let me see here.
Speaker 1: Where is where's the that's a question.
Speaker 3: About rating Guardian rating glory. As far as I'm concerned that all factions a solar water solar warden is generally not good at the core, They're really not. They pretend to be, oh, we're helping you in space, well, making sure you've got all your resources. No, they're just looking for the off world Germans and Japanese reduce the population. Why no idea will domination or universal dominant domination? I guess yeah, Okay, I'm probably in luck too. By the way, I'm probably an everything. So this is are we doing? Andromed in now yeah, okay, he's saying Time Cop. Yeah, I don't have time call in this, but if he's if he's coming out with that, then it's likely that it resonates. There's not that many people of us are going to admit to be in time lords and time cops, so if that's coming into your energetic field, then that's most likely to be true. This has been the Andromeda. Yeah, okay, interesting hmm okay, So this is what I've got for you today, Andromeda, and just take up reson to leave the rest. One of the first things I've got is Spencer Biotechnique. Now most people call this Umbrella, but that's actually come from the Resident Evil game. That is not the true name of this corporation. Spencer Biotechnique is responsible for the biowarfare and everything that we know, but its name is actually Spencer and it does link into the Spencer family. In the UK, it is quite old keywords for Spencer or experimentation, biowarfare, and containment. So they do utilize assets from other programs like Kruger Monic assets like in the Thing to go out and do containment, cleanup crewse to even use spies and stuff to steal things that they can utilize. So there's a lot of different roles when it comes to Spencer biotechnique. It might not just be science roles. It could be lots of different roles there. Yeah, so I've got confirmation for you on Jupiter Moons connection. So there is a history of nat Waffin connected because there's Blackgoom mining here. So even though I don't have of solar Warding coming out on this, but there's also connection to solar Warden there because there's a Europa checkpoint which is solar Warden governed, but there's it's the black unact rough In connection that kind of links in for me on this one. Not too sure why, but there's military forces there on Jupiter Moons. Okay, we do have the Navigator card coming out for you. You do make references all the time that you've got a ship and everything, but you've got very advanced of psionics. I think we know that. Yeah, you've got very high psionics. So with the Navigator card, we're talking about interfacing. You would do well to do more interfacing because he's always trying to get off the planet, doesn't want to talk to people and stuff like that I kind of think, but yeah, you're here, you're you're here to make an impact, You're here to put information out there, and I'm not sure that you're ready to do that yet. So this is so much more so I think it's letting me know that in the nighttime, in your night travels, you are doing a lot of interfacing and the night travels, even if it doesn't feel like it in the day to day, that's where you're doing. The majority of your work is in the astrol Okay, we've got a battle bond connection coming in for you. So there is a trauma twin OUTBA. There's somebody that knows you, somebody that remembers you. And that's how I ended up finding my brother was I feel like there's somebody that knows me. I feel like there's somebody that's been through everything with me, and that's where I found my trauma twin. Yeah, so there is somebody out there for you. So if you don't know them already, they'll find you eventually. And then we've got confirmation on altars. Basically, alters are there. So if you're in the programs, you have altars, there's no way around it. You've helped got ultra identities that have been programmed for specific missions. Yeah, let me just pick a healing card. Yeah, extraction, So he's trying to extract himself from the planet. We've got extraction coming out. So there's something in your field right now that needs to be released. It could just be a bad habit. It doesn't have to be an implant type or seal, but something needs to be released to just focus on the physical body and do some cleansing through the physical body in nature. Yeah, okay, let's call Andromedain.
Speaker 1: Okay, we got The next one is for me to be me and thank you for for me.
Speaker 3: Be me? So I love be Me. I'm pretty sure be Me would want a breakaway. Let me know if you don't. Yeah, try and specify, guys, because I don't want to start pulling SSP carles for people who are not resonating with SSP, because I don't want to put you into overwhelmed Because don't forget all of these things are grounded in trauma. This is a trauma healing journey. So I'm just checking the chat. So this is for be Me. I don't see any message to say don't pull the oracle. Okay, let's see what comes out. Okay. I remember, guys, sometimes it's just the message, the theme or the energies. It's not the actual faction or program or whatever. Oh, she just sent them for all. Can we just check, Bimi, did you want to have a breakaway reading or not?
Speaker 1: Let me see? She says, uh, I just send them. I just send them for all. Thank you what you means?
Speaker 3: So no breakaway paths before I open a can of work?
Speaker 1: Sure, she says, sure, okay, Okay, are you sure?
Speaker 3: Okay? So the first thing I've got is that yes, you are a super soldier in Super Soldier program. So this confirmation that you are used in these program answer, are you being used as spy? So we've got espionage there as well, which I love. I love the kind of espionage stuff. So keywords on espionage is top secret, stealth, yeah, and skill. So there might be an element of the things that you do in the day to day where you're very good at keeping secrets, You're very good at gathering information resources. You love to make your moves in silence, you know, you love to do surveillance on people, like if you're thinking about it, you sutted out the entire room and stuff like that. So we've got espionage coming in. We've also got diplomatic connections for you. So you're very much a peacekeeper, so it says envoy ambassador. Yeah, so you might have kind of ambassador role in what you're doing now. People might come to you. You might act as an intermediary, or you might just be very good with your words and very good at expressing yourself. So diplomatic is a really important role. Anybody who is trained as a diplomatic, as an ambassador, you still have been trained in all the other skills. You still use as an asset too, un alive and things like that to recover information. So diplomats generally go in and they still do the espionage, yeare. So people may forget that we've got some missing time coming in. So this is a good indicator that it is time just to review your day. You may finding yourself a bit disconnected, maybe having pockets of time that go very very quickly, or things have happened or you know, finished, and you're not sure how things might be getting hidden from you as well. My olders do that to me all the time. Or it may be a sign that you're getting physically abducted. Yeah, whether it's eating or in the programs, that may be clues, but physical abduction for me, you can't really see it now. But I had a needle injection mark right on a vein here and I just woke up with it, like four days ago. There's just an injection mark right on the vein. Why, I've just taken in the night. So I just woke up with it and yeah, so it was almost gone now, Yeah, but it was really clear. I took a photo of it. It was like clear, but I didn't notice so straight away. And then I went through my day and come on, what is pert right? So again, so we've got this battle bond card coming back out. So when you're in these programs, you're generally purred with somebody, and you're purd of somebody for training, for torture and all that kind off. You get rewarded by spending time together occasionally, but it's to make an emotional connection, so you'll be emotionally invested in their welfare and they'll be invested in yours. And they do this to make you more compliant. So yes, most people in the programs do have a trauma twin of sorts or like myself, a diad, so we were designed to work as a team. Yeah, a bit like Neo and Trinity. I wish so, although mine's my brother, so that's a bit weird. Okay, yeah, but I got pad with my brother, so anyway, Okay, so that was for Beam. I'm just going to pick you a nice healing card to snoop out blood blisters, nasties. Okay, so interesting. So you've got messages coming in from your guide team. This is clasping the divine, so they have been sending you messages. I don't think you've been picking up on them. So yeah, and you're about to have some past life healing come in as well, So it could be just just talking about this, just just bringing it out into the open. Is that accessing some emotions that are ready to come forward? So for me, lions Gate period is always very emotionally healing, so it is time to just start that shadow work when you feel safe to do so. Just focus on some shadow healing and you might be able to start to get some memories coming in as well. Yes, and I start to query those memories. Okay, So that's for be me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I love that. And then the next one is Nancy Walker, and I mean, how do you how do you feel about that? I don't want you to have to do reading after reading that. How do you feel about the deck?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How do you?
Speaker 1: How did you do it? You had like a founder's thing, So what was that like the people who are carrying?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So because I had so the people to buy the first twenty seven copies, we did a pre order sale on it. So that literally helped me to get the money to print the deck. I would never have been able to just print it and sell it because I'm printing it in small batches here in the UK. So it's not like, so you're going to print it in China. It would be like three thousand dollars to print two hundred copies in China. I couldn't afford to do that anyway, So I'm printing it in small batches in the UK. This very very minimal profit on it, but I had so much drama surrounding shipping up this deck to America. It got highly targeted. Half of them decks bounced back from America and I got charged for the bounced backs and things like that so it just you know, so they let me do it and as in like the dark forces or whatever. I got targeted making the deck, but some of it was like emotional healing was coming forward. I got targeted the most when I was writing about the Russian SSP. I do have Russian SSP memories. When when we were creating this card and we were doing the right up for it, had John on the phone and literally at one point I just felt like, oh my God, that I was overwhelmed with energy in the room. There was Russian remote viewers basically standing behind me, and it was as if they were inserting things into my eyeballs and I felt like my eyeballs were being pushed to the back of my head. It was so bad, right, And at the point I was about to write about how good I thought Russian SSP was compared to the other factions because that's what a Laune remarkman had said on a video, and I thought, yeah, I don't have anything negative. Oh, but then they showed me something negative. They showed me torture and I literally felt like I was going through that torture again. Because the main memory I have of Russian SSPs me as a scientist. It's in the Nariylsky base. And I talked about this on a vision quest I did with well not vision quest, on a video I did with Sean Bond. I located the base. I found it by myself. Yeah, my altars guided me to the bass. I linked it back into my memories and Sean and I remote viewed the location. There was an another asset there who I can't say probably yet until he lets me, but he was there in my memory and I knew it was him. So once i'd done that video of Sean Bond and then send that video to this person and said I believe you were there with me, and they said yes, I was. So I've had confirmation from another American based soldier, right super soldier, that they were also Russian SSP, and that they remember me from that location as well, which was a base that nobody had ever even heard of. I literally found it in Siberia. I remote viewed it myself and I got shorn to verify it live. Yeah, so amazing. So Russian SSP are the worst. What's so bad about Russian SSP is that they've let everybody think that they disbanded, right, Yeah, and they are not the same people who are like the new KGB. That's not who they are. They are a very secret agency that is underground and they're a monopoly. You just don't realize it. Yeah, they're running lots of things in the background.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Russian Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because somebody said last year, where are all the Russian super soldiers? And I started to think, no, we are the Russian super Soldiers, We really are, And then I got memories to back that up. And then I had two other people verify for me. Yeah with me, So there you go. So we are used as everything. And this goes into what I was talking about a basis at the Dune conference when I was talking about my journey, realizing that I was actually living a cover life because there was a covert life. So I started to talk about that in the basis thing about how we're actually part of a large global program, like a monarch global program. But Beverly Roads called it the arc. Yeah, the Americas, the Russians, and the Commonwealth, and that's exactly what I was alluding to. When I did my presentation, I mapped it out the Commonwealth countries versus the G fifteen countries versus places that I had physically traveled to and places I remembered being. Yeah, and I mapped it out on my Basis conference presentation, so it's it's very clear that it's the entire globe. So there is a card in the deck that's called on planet operations, and John and I don't always see it to eye on certain things, and this is one. So I see it as one big project. He sees it. There's lots of small factions that's occasionally worked together but generally are at war with each other. Right, So I see it as one big, monic global program because I was treated like inventory and just farmed out from the UK to Australia to New Zealand, to India, to Thailand, to Malaysia to shril Anka. I was little at Diego Garcia. I was literally farmed out as an asset. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Yeah, whose next?
Speaker 3: The Basis interview is actually on my channel, so or you can watch it if you've got a Basis tv dot com subscription. But the interviews on my channel are the presentation that I did from June, so you can just watch it on my channel. I actually did the same present it with slight variation at the Summer Day's conference. So there's that presentation so you can clearly see things as well. So that was an online presentation, So that's on my channel. The Basis TV one is on my channel now, but it's I think it might just be it might just be Slavka's bootleg copy. I'm not too sure. So Slavka and Phil Barrow the Wizard did bootleg copies at the event. They were filming me at the event. And then there's the Basis TV edit which is on Basis tv dot com. And then when I was at the awaken A work conference a few weeks ago, I was given thirty minutes to talk to fill in because somebody didn't arrive. So at the Carcassidy conference, so I did thirty minutes of talking about my life, yeah, you know, cover to covert life, and I answered questions. I answered tons and tons of questions. Yeah, from the live audience. Yeah, so very interesting. Okay, here's next.
Speaker 1: Sorry, the next one is Nancy Walker.
Speaker 3: So guys, unless you specify that you don't want Breakaway, you're going to get a Breakaway Oracle reading, which does talk about SSP factions. But if you prefer to have a healing with healing cards. I've got water healing cards and violet flame sigil healing cards. So please let me know before I open up a can of worms, that is your akahik records of your breakaway, because that's literally what we're doing. And we've already started to access different levels of things with the cards, which you're going to be talking about on the masterclass on Sunday. It's like the cards themselves are accessing people's Russian memories in a way. So people starting to work with it, and they're starting to get Russian memory downloads now because I've opened the records on the Russian SSP by working with the cards. Yeah, so more information is going to be available soon because we have that access. Yeah, as a record keeper. Okay, so this is for Nancy. I don't see that she doesn't want to break away, so I'm just gonna go ahead and see what comes in. So please specify what kind of reading that you want. So the last thing I want to do is activate either a memory cascade or a trauma loop or something like that. So if you don't want she's looking for inform German SSP. Okay, great, and your job in it, let's see. Okay, So I don't have a German SSP card that's come in, so I'm just gonna ask that question, tuning into Nancy. Is she in nacorfin? So I'm getting a yes or Nack dwarffin. Okay, it's that job in relation to nactorfin.
Speaker 1: So she used.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is quite unusual. The first thing I've got coming in for Nancy is a healing card, and this is the Alchemist And now lets me know that you do have healing abilities, and it's time to start sharing your abilities with others. And as an alchemist, we make change in our community. That's what we do. So we take, you know, whatever that low vibrational energy is, and with your heart energy, you're starting to transform that and send it out beautiful energy. So alchemist energy is all about change, connecting into the elements and transforming the energy on the planet, connecting into Mother Earth, mother Nature. You know, I'm working with that. So these are some cards that come out that are potentially a bit shocking. So I'm going to cush in the blow a little bit as much as I can. Okay, So we've got connections to the Draco, the Orion Syndicate. Draco, we get used by them off planet because we have very skilled abilities or DNA that they do not have, So we think of it like that. So the Halo TV series is a great example of a Ryan syndicate. And when you watch that, you'll see that there's these really ugly looking eats, right, and they're working with a human. That human is me. Okay, I am the Dark Prophet. I am Mackie in that series, so they've literally taken my abilities and testimony and put it there. So I do work with the Irion Syndicate and another realm of existence. So I really related to that. It activated so much emotion for me when I started to watch that, exactly how I looked in like thirty years ago in my twenties. So, yes, you've got connection to the Orion Syndicate. So there's an element of you working with the Draco because you're skilled, because you're empowered, that's why they would choose to work with you. And that's like I'm trying to relate it into the Jemadars coming into my mind from Deep Space nine. I'm not sure why we do have the MK Ultra traditional card which lets me know that yet you're definitely in the programs. You've been through the mind fracturing process, you've been through mk Ultra programs. There, We've got this card here, which is the Observer Architects of Illusion. This is actually referring to you as an ability ye. Usually when this card comes out, it's like you are being handled from AFAR. In this case, because I was asking you about your role working with the off world Germans, you are used as a handler. So the version of you that's used as a handler won't realize it's being used as a handler or think that that's a really normal job that you're just monitoring, that you're just pressing buttons, that you're just sending out your identity, weapon targeting or whatever it is. Or you're being used as a remote viewer. Because this is observer energy. My first activation that I had last year from a voicecode with somebody saying master of Observers. That's why this card is called Observer, So the observers are ancient, powerful energies on the planet. I feel like you are connected into this as a handler. You're used for your remote viewing abilities. And there's another card that's come out for you, which is a cult, so the O cult. So this is a job, Okay, when this card comes out, it is a job. So it's saying esoteric skills and dark forces. So there's an aspect of the energy in the work that you do that is very ritualistic, that is in temple. So don't forget this as a job. So all the factions in space, they literally do have seers, they have profits, they have remote viewers and people who are just doing rituals whatever their cause is. That kind of thing requires a lot of setups. It could just be like me, you used in the temple to light the candles or something like that. It doesn't have to be that dark in the various or it could be like me and Olivia James, you were used as a host, yeah, to host entities or you know, gods and that kind of thing for people to worship by get information from whatever. So it doesn't necessarily have to be very dark. You could have been just like a handmade type person. You're just there to support and they're to help. But if there's an element of that kind of energy coming in, so in the here and now, you might be drawn to kind of witchy stuff. You might be drawn to herpology. You might be considering yourself to be a wise woman. Yeah, I have a love of the outdoors. You might have a love of magic. So you're a magical person basically, So it doesn't always have to be seen as the most negative unwanted cards. Letting me know that you have magical abilities. But like I always say, if you've got magical abilities and you're not using them, you're gonna go like super nova. Occasionally, you need to have a channel for your magical abilities. So you might be good to set up a nice ritual, nice alter space for your nice things, your crystals, that kind of thing. Yeah, so there's esoteric skills that you have available, and we kind of know that because you've got the Alchemist card come out, which is the highest when it comes to esoteric skills. I consider this to be the highest level that we're at. Okay, so this is for Nancy, which may seem a bit like what she said, what so, but yeah, you've got divine connections coming in. You've got the Divine three. So this is your guide saying that we're trying to talk to you. You definitely need to get yourself grounded while you recess this information. But root chat for acturbation the and yeah, here we go. Yeah, so we've got third eye clearing coming in. So your psychic senses are very powerful and they're coming online. So there's a lot of information there that might not resonate with you. Just kind of put it to one side for now, and then when you feel safe, when you feel ready, then you can explore it. Okay, that's fancy.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 4: And then oh, we have one more, We have one more super chat and like people keep super chatting and it's okay, it's super Chat's help too, but remember guys, YouTube takes fifty five percent of that, so it's better to do PayPal and no cash out whatever.
Speaker 3: But this is super chat. I don't know when I'll get that money because I've got to hit the threshold and then it's stuck in YouTube and they only cash it out like once a month. And yeah, it's quite tricky. Yeah, I appreciate it obviously, but yeah it's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah, it it helps, it all helps, but like you know, you know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so this is Troy. Yeah, I don't think I've ever connected to Troy before. Oh, Okay, good you, Nancy. I'm so sorry, Borah bad news kind of thing. It's pretty badass, Nancy. Yeah, watch out for Nancy, guys. He's like me. Uh oh. And Drummeddin had a reading and didn't like it. I'm sorry. And Drumedin no refunds. You need to do the heart energy on it or just reject it. Just reject it. Say that and game and she's a load of shiit. Sorry, Rob your mental laugh at that.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is for Troy. Okay, so this is a niche deck. It's not for everybody. If you can't handle it, it lets me know that there's some deep healing that needs to be done there. But if Breakaway is not for you, guys, you can literally have a healing waters pod. You can have a violet flame healing pod. It does not have to be a breakaway. Yeah, it does not have to be secret space program weird ship. I have fifty five decks, right, but today I picked the healing waters Okay, so this is emotional healing, it's calming, it's balancing. So if you'd rather have that, And Drummingden rejects this planets and he rejects the demioche good on your pal Okay help Biby Harp says, weird shit is the best though. Okay, this is for Troy. Okay, Troy. Sometimes I think I don't want to say it. Oh, here we go. Okay, So I've got a confirmation Russian SSP for Troy. Okay, So you are have you do have device into Russian factions. But the keywords for the Russian SSP is adaptability. It's resilience. Yeah, so if that doesn't resonate with you, maybe the key words will adapt to what's going on in your life right now. So I relate to being a Russian scientist. So for me, it's all about research. It's that kind of thing. I don't know. There we go, there we go, Russian. I can't get it off to stay on the screen. So Russian projects. So I put science and space projects because there are both. Just because your Russian SSP does not mean that you're not used in other factions. Room we've got that ARC, we've got that Monarch Global program, so we get like I would get farmed out into the Americas and the Australia are into different places as well. We do have Observer coming out for you letting me know that you are a targeted individual, you are empowered, you're being watched from AFAR basically, so there's an element of all of our lives that are limited. And I did not realize my life is For the longest time, I thought this was normal. I thought it was normal, right, but that's just the way my life is meant to be. And then I realized that, no, there's other things going on. So now that you know that you are targeted in some way, that you're an empowered individual, you can start targeting them. You can start observing them, you can start talking to the handlers in your mind and just expressing that you love them. Basically drive some nuts and that you're going to heal them. That drives them nuts too. But it says architects of illusion, So there may be elements of your life that are handled. Just get the keywords on that for you. Yep, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah. So if the aftercare program, Olivia James talks about the after care program, So basically, every single person who's in these programs is put into an after care program. And I'm in TIRAP Targeted Individual Research Advanced Projects. I was told by the acio that I was literally one of the first people in that project that before me there wasn't targeting programs. That makes me feel like Harry Potter undesirable number one. Yeah, so I was heavily mind why stuck in suburbia I've forgotten about basically, but monitored from Afar with these observers. So everybody's in an Africa program. The reason why is because you're an asset and they spend millions and millions of dollars training you, and they want to be able to take you whenever they want because that never ends. So yeah, so there's an element to your life that it is handled. And now that you're aware of that, you'll start to notice things, and you'll start to notice things around you. Yeah, and you start to put some boundaries in place, start to work with some protection techniques like crystals, you know, shunggais and things like that, and do some meditation. Okay, so when we get into projects, I've actually got this is quite interesting because I presume that you're a guy because it says Troy, but I've got honeypot, and honeypots are not just female, but in this deck, there's only the female in deck number two. We're getting into the ravens. Okay, raven is a male honeypot, but we're talking about intimate espionage. Intimate espionage. So we've all been through this training, we've all been violated to get into this training, to get into that mindset. So there could be an element of maybe you've got a female altar, or maybe you're used as a male raven, a male honeypot. But basically they are infiltrators, so they you know, obviously befriends somebody who have high importance, high ranking. There is a sexual element, a domination kind of element to what they're doing, and they're getting up close and personal to recover information, to get passwords and things like that. Yeah, or they're getting up close and personal to end that person. So you're used as an espionage use the spy, as an assassin. When you're a honeypot, it's not just about sex, it's not just about transfer of information to use for other things as well. So the male version is called a raven, So it could be that you are a raven who targets females of high ranking in long term relationships, or that you're used as a female you've got an altar who is a female who's targeting male for short term gains. Basically, Okay, we do also have the shadow cards coming out strength in the darkness, so this is healing for you that needs to come in. So the shadow healing, there's energy on your heart that is ready to release. It's time to do that shadow work. So meditation, reflection, healing. Okay, get yourself out in nature, start to access those emotions that are readily processed, to start to name them, and just set some time aside for personal healing. If you're starting to look into these things, it's going to start to bring up wounding Okay, that needs to be healed and sometimes acknowledging it can be enough, or you might want to work with somebody who you feel really drawn to to help you through that process. Yeah, okay, so I'm going to pick a healing card for Troy. Sorry, these are a bit long today, aren't they.
Speaker 1: No, you're okay.
Speaker 3: When I work with other cards, I'm much faster. Okay. Yeah, we've got meditation, so it's definitely memories information as writers come forward, this is returned to transcendental consciousness. So you really need to do the quiet work. Now try you need to go within. That's the most important thing for you. That's your grounded focus. And then we've got a balance. So guys, take a screenshot of the balance card. So this is a violet flame of balance. Okay, So you can draw that out, you can work with that, you can visualize it in your mind to bring balance into your life, into all areas, working with the violet flame. Okay. Mike is saying, that's wild. We can get here in the after care program. Everybody's in the after care program. Guys, you're already in it. It's called your Life. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we're a lot of us are targeted by the matrix itself. You know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Targeted me. The matrix targeted me the other day. Oh no, something I've been avoiding. I thought, you know, I'm gonna flex my muscles. I'm going to do some alchemy. And I got instant karma instama.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay. The next one, you got one more. It's from Brandy Severer And she let me see what she wrote. She wrote, let me see here.
Speaker 4: Uh she said, uh reading with Anchorham and Brandy Manage Brandy mnigg he her it's Brandy Manegg okay, yeah, I was on her show. Yeah she's uh yeah.
Speaker 3: You're on her show. What's that you said you're on her show?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, or maybe I touched you hear the bells. I've also got my Welsh belt cow bell or put my bow cheep.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: This is ninety six three, like God source energy. I work with really long ones as well. My sister's got this set of angelic tubes. It's like, wow, So we do a lot of sound therapies.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: More cowboll Okay, so this is can you change the thing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she's not on that. She doesn't have her she doesn't have a comment in the in the chat. Maybe she's just watching me from behind.
Speaker 3: Okay, So am I doing breakaway or am I doing healing?
Speaker 1: I would say, I don't know. I don't know. Maybe maybe you're maybe pull one from each or something. Yeah, I don't know. Okay, whatever you.
Speaker 3: Feel Phil Borrow's message in the chat, Phil Borrow.
Speaker 1: I mean to see what Phil says. She said. I didn't see Phil in the chat.
Speaker 3: I didn't see Phil. I'm not really monitoring the chat. Okay, you're welcome, guys. I'm sorry. I see the Breakaway Oracle that is getting reprinted this month, so you can pre order it. But if you wanted just to get the guidebook, the PDF guide book, you can download that as well and just purchase that to work with it. But I'm actually combining combining Deck one and Deck two into an official guide book so that I'll get released in September and it'll cover both decks as well. So this is did you say it was Brandy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Randy, Yeah, Randy or Brandy Brand Brandy, Brandy, Okay, I was seeing I was looking at the channel rumble real quick, see if anybody's messaging nothing on there yet because because that message from Bill Barrows and the Joint, you can't get in. So we we'll do you next, John, and we'll be the last person we'll do if we could do one more after this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I did pull a breakaway for Brandy, and it's literally just a super Soldier card. So when you're ready, there's a possibility, yes, the programs to apply to you, that you could be in these special access programs. So yeah, not dwelling on that today because I don't have you here to consent. If you want me to go deeper with that or not. So I pulled from the healing Water's card. But the first thing that came out is cleansing, releasing the old energetic tune up new beginnings. So this is great. So you're starting fresh from this point. Yeah, So working with water energies to cleanse and clear, working with that liquid light that app marine energy brought you. Water energy also governs the emotions, and water governs your pathway, the ease and flow of your pathway. So this is a great one to have. So you've got cleansing energies coming in to cleanse and clear your pathway for this new beginning. Yeah, and then we've got to immerse yourself training, learning new hobbies or passions. So this really reinforces that this is a new phase in your life. You're going to be to something, something new, something that you really enjoy. So whatever it's coming up next, whatever the opportunities are, pick the one that really lights you up, that really makes you feel, oh, that's going to be so much fun. That's the option for you. And it might not be the best looking option, it might not be the one that you're expecting it to be, but it will be so much fun and worth it if you pick the one that you know is going to be fun. Yeah, it's going to be joyful. Easy. Yeah, that's what you need to do. Next. The Violent Flame Energies are saying that there's balance needed in your life. But this will come with this new fresh start that you're having. Yeah. So whether you dwell on the breakaway kind of side of things with super Soldiers or not, you've got something new coming in. This is a fresh start opportunity. So what else is possible? Right? So balance will come, but you just need I just need a bit of time, actually, and it just took one more thing. Yeah, so this is a heat purification and when this comes in, it's kind of letting me know that there's some old things to be released. But it's said that in the other cards anyway. So you're releasing what doesn't serve you. Releasing things that are boring is what comes into my mind. I'm focusing on things that are joyful. Yeah. So that's for Brandy.
Speaker 1: Well, I love that.
Speaker 4: And then they hope that resonates with your Brandy and we have one war. This is from Tilbert I used. She says Joanna Child's can't get in She's liked to ask what she doesn't remember what program she's being used for.
Speaker 3: Do you know? She said, okay, we can play that. So we're tuning in's basically for your highest self energy to your catching records that are linked to the space programs or special access programs, and we're looking to see what messages, teams and energies will support you right now or what is limiting you right now. So let's see what we get. This is for Joanna. Phil Barry is going to be speaking at the Base of November conference, by the way, so you might want to have him on in October to talk about Wait, what is this?
Speaker 1: I got to see this.
Speaker 4: It says check out the wrap we writer wrote that you had anchor performed and I produced so so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've read out this wrap in my Morning Lives. You know, I read out absolutely everything that they put in the chats. So I read out a wrap and then missing time for twenty edit it into a video and he put a beat on it as well, and then so I uploaded it as a shorts, but I put a cat head on it. It's a short on my channel Kitty Cat Haven will wrap.
Speaker 1: That's why this is for Joe Anna.
Speaker 3: We're thinking about what projects has she been used in? What does she need to know? Okay, it's just quite a few things that see if anything makes sense, dang it? Are you not used anger? Okay? So first of all, you are used in unplanet operations. So yeah, you're used in those global monic programs. So you could be used in any country. Basically it might not just be America or wherever you are. You're also used in time travel projects. I could link you back into Project Phoenix or something similar. So I didn't get the Project Phoenix card, so we're not necessarily talking about montok, but we are talking about that. You do have time travel abilities. I don't know if you've got Celtic DNA, but generally a lot of us do have Celtic lineage to our the data land to access those time abilities. But this is definitely something that's there for you. I do have you LinkedIn to YNK Japanese factions in space US on a lookounshy so these are the Lords of the Night Sky or something like that. So yeah, so you may resonate with Asian culture, Asian food, you might be drawn to even Asian TV that kind of thing. So we have got YNK. The keywords on YNK is integrity, legacy, mastery, so very honor based. Yeah, very much about justice for you. So if there's injustice, you won't be able to stand it. Yeah, especially in your friend's circle and stuff. So YNK so very much about mastery. Okay, We've also got ties into Mars, so this can be mass defense force or it could just be that we all go to Mars to have training. We're all LinkedIn debates on Mars. I'm also linked in to I think there's like elidum off Mars. So key words for Mars here we go, I stugg I sture were one. It's a black training herbor, black terror, which was the Mars Wars and devastation. But you know, you might be drawn to the red planet. You might be you might have memories of being on Mars or in Mars. Yeah. For me, I struggled to know what was Mars base and what was Moon based. You looked very similar in my head. I've really had hard time distinguishing. It's a lot of my yused lab I'm in. I'm scientists on the lab a lot of the time, So that's coming out for you. We've also got you linked to Centurion. Centurion A is in so this is the jungle planet in the arphicentaury system. A lot of people who were wealthy would go there. It's also linked in to kind of ritualistic or whatever, but the elites would go there. So you're linked in there somehow, and it's a jungle planet would be quite savage. Outside of the colony, you may have memories, and Christy Campbell put some things up recently that were very glass, like glass domes and glass buildings, and that totally reminds me of Centurion. When it comes to healing, we've got the Go Deeper card come out. So this is the Kashik memory retrieval card. So when you're ready, when you feel safe to do so. And you'll hear me keep saying this because we're dealing with SSB. It's all grounded in trauma and wounding. It's devastating. You need to feel safe before you start exploring these memories, okay, because the stuff that comes forward will will devastate you. It will. It's happened to me last year. I just kept getting memories of me and Drago just killing each other. I've run over in training as teenagers. So yeah, oh you're Welsh. Okay, that's querfect. Yeah, so you've definitely got yeah. Yeah, so Danu, the tribe of Danu still links into Wales as well. Yeah, and mother Man. So I'm a Welsh Druid. So I'm in the Order of Anglesy Druids. So it's very Celtic lineage there and other magical lineages. Yeah, very druid.
Speaker 4: I know I asked you about garn Tilb before, but if you heard of Patty the Baddy, he's a skull.
Speaker 1: You know, he's big in your town. He's a Patty the Baddy Pimblet.
Speaker 3: Yeah you've you've heard you talk about him before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I have to do.
Speaker 3: I was actually knowing my security license earlier in the year and I had to do a threat assessment on Connor McGregor. I told you about that. What happened. I had to do a threat assessment and presentation on Connor McGregor trying to surveyal right, So I had to prepare like a presentation on him and assess his threat. Like basically, he is the threat so much people outside of him, he's literally himself. So I had to had to present on this, so I had to do surveillance on him, just utilizing online kind of thing, tracking like what was his movements BAF he came over here to an event? What kind of security team would we need to have? Because I did exec a security and I'm sorry about to prepare a presentation with this guy. And at the end of it, I was asked by the security manager, would you would would you protect this person? And I had to say maybe, because on this one I really need to know his like his expectations, because he is known so basically allegedly he will he will do things to put his security team at risk to see how they respond.
Speaker 4: Allegedly, one time I shut up at the UFC event and he threw a dolly through the bus window. Was a big thing, like he heed when he came after a fighter and he picked up his dolly and he threw it through the bus window and like he didn't get charge for it or anything, and like people some people almost got like their ID say, messed up because there were there were other fighters on the bus, Like the fighter he was going after was on the bus, but there were other fighters on the bus, and like he came.
Speaker 1: With like like like a gang of dudes and they like they Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I had to take into his entourage as well and assess their right risk. So I could only do a thirty page presentation, but seriously could have been a one one hundred and thirty pages. So yeah, so interesting anyway, So for Joanna, so we've got to go deeper into your memories when you're ready. So these are held in the Cashet Records. Guys, you literally will have an SSP a Cashet Records, which is what's going to start to open when you work with the Breakaway Oracle. And we've got the alchemist energy, so this is your healing abilities are very advanced. Yeah, so whether you're actively healing or not, there's an element of your energy. Even if you're just walking down the street, you're alchemizing energy as you go. You really are.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you've got that beautiful Welsh land entergy there, which is very powerful dragon energy. Okay, very linked in to Merlin into the Druids, into the Magic. Yes, this is really cool, but primarily it looks like you're used in time travel projects or you're used by the off all Japanese on You've got the irond syndicit card as well. But again these are I'm not really sure what kind of thing I'm being usedful because I know I'm used as a scientist mainly, or I'm used for my prophecy, so I only get a little glimpses of versions of me tied into the orions. Yeah, so anyway, that's for Joanna.
Speaker 1: Let me see here, let me see here. When Matthew we had, I guess that was it for the readings.
Speaker 4: But Matthew question, he said, is one of your alters at the Liverpool City Center, the Liverpool City Center?
Speaker 3: Yes, because I'm right there. I literally live across the water from Liverpool City Center. There's an active base under the city center. There's a Black Pyramids ship and I get called in all the time. There's a black permidship that activated me first last year. I started to get memories coming in from the ship activation.
Speaker 1: So that's inane.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I've got the shipping yard right by. I've got Camala's shipping Yard, which is literally used to take people and there's portals of things like that. I've had memories come in. I've got freaking shipping you hot. The one thing is I apply for a job there recently, and they just rejected p s away, probably because I was already on base. Yeah, so I do have a lot of clones. I've not done a clone audit for a long time, but I will hopefully do a session with Sean soon and we can look into that. I still get map open in my mind of locations of clones. That happens for Drago as well. Sometimes I'll get a map. I'll think of him and I'll get a map which will show me where his clones are on the planet. Can you get us some sausage rolls? It's not a restaurant. It's like a pie shop, so Greg, oh is it? So?
Speaker 1: I love food.
Speaker 3: It's like the place you go for like, you know, like a two dollars something or other, like if you get a two dollars spice of pizza. It's that kind of place. So it's a bit rough, you know. You just go in there and get a one pound sausage roll or whatever. And they're good sausage rolls. I'm not gonna lie, but you actually get them frozen home delivery. So I just buy like a box of eight frozen Greg sausage rolls and I just kicked them myself.
Speaker 1: Her pizza, like can they make do they make good pizza? Over there?
Speaker 3: Is it? Like? No? No, we still got dominoes. You've got the same as you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you don't have like like any my mom and pop shops like a gold school time people making it from me.
Speaker 1: Five guys.
Speaker 3: We've got a five guys near me. I've never been. Yeah, she knows there all the time. I don't go there all the time like you. Oh, can I just talk about my hypnosis? So I'm on day seven of my Rapid Transformational Therapy HYPNO therapy that I started with Gina Virginia Cassella. Last week. She gifted this to me. I'm very, very lucky. So I need to talk about it as much as I can. So it's something that you can get if you go to her buy me a coffee dot com slash Ginut Virginia Cassella. So she does RTT hypno therapy, and so we started thinking about weight loss. That was the goal was weight loss. So that was the topic. You get to pick one thing. What do you want to look into? Weight loss? Okay, So we did the private session and it's forty five minutes and when she says rapid, by god, is it rapid? Right? So I had immediate effects, immediate impact afterwards. So we started off by basically thinking about a time in my life when I felt the need to make myself bigger to protect myself. Yeah, so you know, I'm not my ideal weight right now. I could do it losing probably one hundred pounds, I really could, or more. I don't know how much that is, but my goal is to lose thirty kilos. It's quite a lot, right, and you know, And so what we started to look out basically was why why did I feel the need to protect myself by making myself bigger? And what happened was so I went in to have no therapy very instantaneously as well, which nobody wants to hear that they're easily suggestible, but apparently I am. And so I went in and I went to age fourteen memory. But in this age fourteen memory, I was in the programs.
Speaker 1: I got a deal for you.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to lose weight too. I've been walking every day. Some days i've been walking six seven miles a day. But here's the thing, here's why I do so much because I used to run that much like I used to be an avid runner. I used to be in really good shape, and then I kind of let myself go when I broke up with Nikki and COVID happened and all that shit, and I got completely out of shape.
Speaker 1: But we can try to get in shape together. We can motivate each other. I'll message yeah every day I'm walk. We try to lose way together.
Speaker 3: The mine was so first, I've always done a mind reprogramming, a reframing of the mind. And what she's done is she's reframed that pepsi is acid. Right, But you don't even want to drink pepsi now because pepsi tastes like acid. And honestly, I've gone from like eight cans a day to two cans a day. Change, yes, today and now I've gone down to six hundred mill liters a day from two liters, right, And so I can still drink it. I still want. I still went to buy it the next day.
Speaker 1: Somewhat like substitute that out for like a somewhat healthy energy I.
Speaker 3: Am now. But before the main reason why I drink a lot of pepsi is because I have Pepsi contracts, and this has literally been documented, But I have contracts with Pepsi co on and off planet that all of my clones basically are hooked into these Pepsi contracts, and Pepsi Pepsi Max contains, even Pepsi full fat Pepsi contains. As pertain, aspotain is used to mind wipe you. So I've literally been mind wiping myself, mind wiping myself. So I've got a five memory Why can't I remember my childhood? Why can't I remember the programs? Or even though I've got tons of memories now because I've worked on it for last year. Bo Yes, So I've been actively mindwiping myself with this. The one thing that we've programmed in was that pepsi tastes like acid, and I don't want to drink it anymore. And it's true, it's true, I don't want to drink it anymore. So I've been having one in the morning one in the night. And we have notice that Eric's saying here, as anyone noticed Anchor's energy, Yeah, my energy has changed just put. Does anyone notice that Anchor has an increase in her energy since the Gina rapid transformation. I can hear it in her voice and body movements. Honestly, my voice has changed. It warms up faster when I do the five Am Lives. I don't need to drink as much. Normally, you'd see me drinking constantly on camera, wouldn't you. I'm always drinking on camera, and now I just don't feel the need to. Yeah, I'm drinking bottles of water, so I've been I've been drinking at least two bottles of water a day. I've been swapping it out for like this mango drink. So that's what I'm drinking right now, is this Mango pop. Because I still like cold drinks. I still like fizzy drinks, but I've been swapping it out for Luca's Age, which is like an energy drink as well, but it doesn't have aspotatin in it. It's got like sucrose in it or whatever. So the rapid transformational therapy identified a couple of areas. The main thing was we reprogrammed up for pepsi, so hopefully that'll be gone soon. But when it came to weight gain, it wasn't because I wanted to eat more or whatever. It's because I didn't feel safe. And it came back to a feeling of if I'm not perfect, they won't want me as a soldier. Right. If I'm not perfect, I won't be desirable. So I tried to make myself undesirable. And this came in in the memories at age fourteen and seventeen, and then we went back to an age four memory and like adult me is visiting young me, young me did not have any emotions. She literally didn't. And that's quite normal for autistic children not to have that kind of thing. But I've always had like a level of emotional suppression code, but you could really see it in the four year old. And when Gina said, like, what makes you happy? You know, what brings you tooy? What's your favorite toy? I had nothing. She couldn't say anything. She's just completely still. There was nothing there. But the main thing was I didn't feel safe. And because I've not felt safe because of these programs, trauma, wounding, violation, getting used against your will, I've not felt safe. So there's been times in my life when I felt the need to try and myself by putting weight on. So I've not always been large, you know, I've been very very small as well. So I've been extremes trying to be undesirable basically, which is weird, isn't it. So yeah, yeah, yeah, so thank you for popping in. A lot of it comes back to not feeling safe. So when people have been through trauma and wounding, whether it's in the here and now or it's in other realms of existence, your body has coping mechanisms to make you feel safe. And that's what's happened, and that's where I've getting so much weight. And one of it comes back to seventeen years ago. I have my son while I was in the Russian space program not Russian Indian space programs. I was in Indian SSP, living in India for ten years. I was literally in their programs. And after I have my son, I started to gain more and more weight, and I do believe that comes back to I didn't want to get taken away from my child. So again I tried to make myself undesirable by not being the perfect soldier. But the stupid thing is that when they take you and knack edwuffin, they change your body to make you mission ready. As part of the process of taking you, they make you the right height, the right weight, the right strength, the right muscle mass and everything when they take you. So it's stupid. I don't know why I did it. So there's a subconscious thing going on there. But still they'd be taking me, altering the body for the perfect mission, and then dealtering you, bringing you back like as the same as you left. So I've got a packed I said, I will happily go if you return me in my mission ready body, like if you return me in that perfect form like five foot seven, you know, so many pounds or whatever. They're like, I'll go happily go anyway. So this is rapid transpacial therapy hypnotherapy with Gina Virginia Casella and right now on day seven, and everybody is noticing a difference. Even John said to me because I said to him, if you notice a difference in my mind, and he says, yeah, you're remembering our conversations. You're remembering things like literally, I have no memory of what we said, we've done missions, I've been on things I've done day to day. I don't remember where I've put things normally. So I feel like my mind is working against me. But it's changing it's rapidly changing thanks to Gina and her hypnotherapy. So it surprised me that it worked. It really has surprised me.
Speaker 1: Yeah or yeah, do you want to tell people where you can find you? And this was great? Yeh exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you can change my Patreon. You can be a free member on my patreon. You go to NKVN dot co dot UK to access my Patreon. My free online shop is there as well. There's online shop, there's some free downloads and there's other things that you can purchase. Or you can go to Breakaway Oracle dot com and you can have a look at the Founder Deck. You can have a look at the new deck that's coming out of hopefully in Septembers. And the new deck is called Galactic Assignments, so we get a lot deeper into roles and responsibilities. All of my decks are healing. All of them will help you access more memories and do some healing on that. There's a lot of information that John and I are working on together, and you know, he really is a subject matter expert when it comes to these programs, and we both work together so well that you know, we're bouncing off each other. It's such a good collaboration. So please check out Breakaway Oracle dot com. And if you do, if you don't want to get the cards, you just want to get the guidebook, the pdf E book version that it is right now, then you can just go and purchase that. Yeah, you can do that because basically I need some funds to help you print the cards so you can pre order. I have tried to update the shipping settings, so if you have an issue, please send me a message and I'll try and sort out. So I've just put an online shop on the Breakaway Oracle rather than just having buttons there. You know, that link looks really weird on my screen door that says, oh, Nathan's want So we've just finished Nathan, We've just finished hold on, we just pull a quick card for Nathan. What should Nathan be focusing on right now? I don't you readings for Nathan so I know he's in the programs. Okay, yeah, so this is for Nathan Fox. Nathan Fox is you know, a verified super soldier? Of course we've got links of Centurion, so there's an aspect of you that needs to be healed. Relating to Alpha Centauri system, so you can go deeper with that one. We've got the healing card. The water energy card has come out for you. Go with the flow energy, Nathan. That's what's coming in.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 3: When you're doing memory mining when which is what I call deep meditation, when I'm recovering my memories from the programs, just focus on the image. Yeah, so focus on the image, or focus on things that remind you of Centurion, that remind you of Alpha Centauri system, and then go into meditation because you've got some kind of connection there. I'm not sure whether it's you're in your elite person who's been living over that or doing programs over that. I'm not too sure, but that's what's coming up. But stuff is some healing for Nathan.
Speaker 1: All Right, Okay, thank you guys, and yeah, thank you Anchor Haven. This is great. I'll see you guys tomorrow and have a nice night to everyone. Good night, guys. Thanks you