Speaker 1: Welcome to Simple English channel.
Speaker 2: Kasai, Hey, are you okay? What happened? Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Sorry? Everyone? I need rest. Sorry, relax, Kasai, Relax, it was a horrible dream. Don't worry and you did not do anything. Jimmy has dead. Jimmy cannot come back.
Speaker 4: What have you seen a ghost? Why are you shocked?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: No, I was thinking something.
Speaker 4: How are you fine?
Speaker 3: Okay? I should go now, I need rest.
Speaker 6: Oh, Laura, my love, you are looking very beautiful.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of your my love.
Speaker 7: Thank you, mama. I'm very happy for my new job.
Speaker 1: Come on, let's have breakfast.
Speaker 7: Come in, Good morning, sir.
Speaker 8: Sit down.
Speaker 5: I think I have seen you before, but I don't know you.
Speaker 1: Sir.
Speaker 5: By the way, what's your qualifications?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 7: I had left my study after to my dad. Then I was a maid in a college. Mister Kai is your friend. I was made in his college, and my qualifications is FA.
Speaker 5: I'm just FA. What can you do? I mean, what's your talent?
Speaker 7: Sir? I can send emails and I can cook. I'm a cleaner, Sir. I want to say I can do anything.
Speaker 5: Kai is my friend and I cannot say him.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 5: That's why I have to do something for you, Sir.
Speaker 7: If I'm not perfect for your office, don't worry. You can kick me out.
Speaker 5: Impressive your work is. You will pass the files. Congratulations, I have given you job.
Speaker 7: Thank you, sir, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: She is a good girl. But I have seen her before somewhere.
Speaker 7: Mama. I'm very happy. Now I will work in an office. Mama, that office was very big.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, my love. I'm very happy for you. Finally, now you will not go back college and you will never see that Davis.
Speaker 7: A Mama, I'm going outside. Would you like to eat something?
Speaker 1: Nothing, I'm going to sleep, Mama.
Speaker 7: I will tell you I'm with Davis. We are in relationship. Davis. I have been waiting for you for two hours. I'm going Hello, Hello, Davis.
Speaker 2: Hi, my love.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, this is for me.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, so nice of you. Thank you, Davis. Now you can talk with your family for us. Now we can marry because now I'm not a maid. I'm working a big office.
Speaker 4: I want to say this too. I will talk with them tonight. I'm very happy for us. Now nobody can destroy us.
Speaker 2: Where is Laura? She was not at college. Has she left this job? No? No, no, she cannot go anywhere. I have to call her brother. He can tell me where is she? Hello, Harry, it's me Oscar. Where is your sister? She was not at college.
Speaker 9: I saw her at morning. She was with Davis. My mother has lost her mind. Our plan didn't work.
Speaker 2: What she was with Davis? No, no, how I will not leave them. Laura is mine.
Speaker 8: Harry.
Speaker 2: I have given you money. You have to do something. You have to break their's relationship.
Speaker 9: I want more money, then I will do something.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will give you more money.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's my friend.
Speaker 2: I'm not your friend.
Speaker 3: I'm very sad for Davis. Jimmy was his fiance.
Speaker 10: You are wrong, Kasai. Davis is happy. He was doing this for us. He didn't love her.
Speaker 3: What but I heard they were in relationship.
Speaker 10: It was a fake news.
Speaker 3: So Aunt, you should find a good girl for him.
Speaker 11: No, it's his life.
Speaker 10: He will find a good girl for him this time.
Speaker 11: I will not force him.
Speaker 3: Okay, Aunt, you are right, but he does not love anyone. He was interested that made but I think she has left her job. She was not at the college.
Speaker 11: What what happened?
Speaker 3: Why are you shocked?
Speaker 1: That's mean that maid has dead.
Speaker 3: Jimmy had killed her, and what do you want to say.
Speaker 10: Jimmy was not a good girl. She killed that maid. She took revenge from that maid.
Speaker 8: What.
Speaker 3: Oh god, that's mean Laura has dead. That's why she was not a college and I should go now I have to complete my assignment.
Speaker 12: Okay, this is good for me.
Speaker 3: Wow, thank god that mate has dead. Thank you Jimmy. Now I can trap Davis easily. Davis, you are mine. Nobody can snatch you from me. We will marry soon.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, welcome, Nice to see you, mister Kai. Please sit down.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 13: These are some fruits for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. You are so sweet.
Speaker 13: Miss Bella. I want to say something. Please, you will not think wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, please tell.
Speaker 13: Me, Miss Bella. You know me very well and I know you and your daughter, Miss Bella. I want to marry with your daughter. I really love her. I was waiting for the right time. This is right time because now Laura, it is not work in my college. I know you are understand me, Sir Kai.
Speaker 1: What can I say? Now? You are a good man and we know you, but please you have to understand me. I cannot say anything right now. I will talk with Laura then I will tell you what's her decision. Please give me some time. I respect you. Thanks for coming.
Speaker 6: Please.
Speaker 1: I hope you will understand me.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I can understand.
Speaker 2: You are right.
Speaker 13: It's her life. She can take decision for her life and it's her right. Okay, then I will waiting for your answer. I should go now, Okay, Miss Bella, I will waiting for your answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, I will call you.
Speaker 14: Thanks for coming and thanks for that fruit cy.
Speaker 2: Who told you Laura has dead? It's a fake news.
Speaker 3: Aunt Bella told me Jimmy killed her. Thank god she is dead.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know I love her. She is not dead. I saw her at morning.
Speaker 3: What but she was not at the college.
Speaker 2: She has left that job. Now she is finding a good job for her.
Speaker 3: How do you know you were with me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But her brother is working for me. He lived that street. He is my spy. And Laura and Davis is together. Harry told me they are in a relationship.
Speaker 3: What but she is just a maid and she is trying to impress Davis's parents. Oscar, you have to kill her. I want to see her dead body, or you have to marry her right now, Cassi.
Speaker 2: This is not a game. This is a real life. How can you kill someone?
Speaker 3: I can do anything for Davis. I can kill anyone for him.
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, that's mean you killed Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I killed her. I burned her and she deserved it.
Speaker 2: Cassi, How can you kill someone? Hey? And there was nothing, I mean there was nothing, any acid or something else. Tell me how did.
Speaker 8: You do this?
Speaker 3: I think you have forgotten we are science students. It was my formula. Police cannot find anything. So will you marry her? Or I have to kill her? Davis is just mine. Nobody can snatch him from me.
Speaker 2: You will not touch her. I will marry her. And Laura is just mine. Nobody can touch her.
Speaker 3: Good boy, So go and propose her or kidnap her.
Speaker 2: Do something, Cassai, I will do something. You will not touch her.
Speaker 3: Okay, my lover boy, I will not kill her. You should go now. I want to take a shower and I want to rest.
Speaker 2: Society will Oh wow, Kasai, you are so hot. If you will do anything, I will upload that picture. What are you thinking? You are so smart? No? No, no, I'm your friend. I teach you were a loser. Hello, Harry, Now you have to do a work for me and I will pay you lots of money.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I will do anything. Tell me.
Speaker 15: Coming, Laura, get out from here.
Speaker 1: What are you doing here?
Speaker 9: Mom? Please forgive me. I have changed myself. Mom, I will try my best.
Speaker 8: Mom.
Speaker 9: Please give me one chance. I have realized I did wrong with you and Laura. Please forgive me. I have found a job for us. I will raise you and my sister.
Speaker 1: I cannot trust you. Don't act like a good man.
Speaker 9: No, Mom, you can test me. Please, for God's sake, give me one chance. I'm telling you I will do everything I have left bear now I'm a good man.
Speaker 1: How can I trust you?
Speaker 8: Please? Please?
Speaker 1: For once?
Speaker 8: Mom? I begged you. Mom. You are my mom. I know you will forgive me.
Speaker 1: Harry, you are right. What can I do? I cannot do anything. I have to talk with Laura. She will decide. I'm your mother. I can spare you. But Laura was very hurt when you had left us. Laura has came back.
Speaker 7: Mama. What is he doing here? And what is he doing this?
Speaker 8: Laura? Please forgive me. Please, I will do everything.
Speaker 9: For you, Laura. For God's sake, Laura. Please, I'm your brother. Please for once, forgive me Laura.
Speaker 1: He is crying.
Speaker 7: Mama, what do you want?
Speaker 1: I don't want anything. Your decision is very important for me.
Speaker 7: Don't cry. Okay, I forgive you, but I have some conditions.
Speaker 8: I will do everything.
Speaker 7: You will not talk to me, and you will not interfere in my life. I will test you. Then I will decide you can stay with us or not. That's it, mam. I have eaten my dinner. I'm going to sleep. I'm very tired. Good night, Thank you so.
Speaker 8: Much, Thank you. I will not disappoint you.
Speaker 1: Good night. Don't cry. You should sleep now. Harry, have you eaten dinner.
Speaker 9: Yes, I have eaten my dinner. Okay, Mom, you should sleep too.
Speaker 3: Good night.
Speaker 8: Hello, Oscar. They have forgiven me now I'm in home.
Speaker 2: Good good Now you have to win their hearts.
Speaker 8: Okay, I will do my best.
Speaker 2: Good night. I will talk you tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Okay, good night, Laura.
Speaker 4: How can you forgive him? He is a drunker and he is a bad man.
Speaker 7: It was my compulsion. My mama was very sad. She wanted to give him one chance.
Speaker 4: I can understand. Have you told about us to your mother?
Speaker 7: No, I will tell her tomorrow. She was very sad for Harry. I don't know, but Davis, he has changed.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's his plan. I cannot trust him.
Speaker 7: Maybe, but I cannot say anything right now. I will test him. What will he do? Davis? I will call you later. Someone is outside. Come in, Laura, my love.
Speaker 1: I know you didn't want to forgive him. I know you did this for me, but your decision was right. You should test him. Then we will decide what will we do. And I have a news for.
Speaker 7: You, Mama. I want to tell you something. I have a news too, but first I want to hear your news.
Speaker 6: Laura.
Speaker 1: This is your life. You can take decision for your life and it's your right. But sometime life give us chance to change our life. We shouldn't lose that chance, Lara. Mister Kai, your principal wants to marry you. He loves you. He was come in our house for your proposal.
Speaker 2: You sing to