Speaker 1: Aila Adams my guest for the evening. You know exactly where you can find her at Aila Adams at Aila Adams vip if you payday and you're feeling good. Links to all of her social media in the episode description below. Please make sure you support the content creators that come on this show. If you don't, they don't come on the show. They don't make any more content. They're broke, they're homeless. Ayla, it's a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for coming on tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 1: So let's start with the boring question, the one that always begins everything. How did you initially decide to get into the adult entertainment industry in whatever form it was? It was right into modeling, if you had stripped for a week and then quit because someone grabbed your leg, this, that, whatever, When did you decide like vanilla life just thing for me. I got to move into this other realm.
Speaker 3: So basically, as soon as I turned eighteen, I was like, what's the most amount of money that I'm going to make before the least amount of work.
Speaker 2: I started nude modeling, and.
Speaker 3: Then after I finished college, I auditioned for Naked News That was back in two thousand and nine, and I was offered a full time position almost right away with salary and benefits.
Speaker 2: And I was.
Speaker 3: Twenty one at the time, so of course I took it, and I've been on the show ever since. And it's only been in the past couple of years that, with the growth of these fan sites, that I've moved into more adult content and not just naked content.
Speaker 1: Sure, so it almost sounds like, and it correct me if I'm wrong here, it's it. It's not that you were and not that I'm classifying. Everyone who works in this industry has that, but this like over sexualized bubble. It just seemed like you were comfortably being nude.
Speaker 2: Is that it?
Speaker 1: And you're like, fuck it, this job pays this, let's go get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So the basically the premise of Naked News is not sexual at all. It's just about the nudity and more. We actually cater to more of like a naturist I guess crowd, because it's not a sexual show. Like, of course we have discussions about sex, but it's not there's no sex on the.
Speaker 1: Show, right, Okay, all right, so all right, pitch that to me. All right, So Here's the other thing. Naked News is a Canadian thing, correct, Yes, but we cover worldwide totally. Yes, yeah, absolutely, but I mean it originates there. So here's based in Canada.
Speaker 3: And one of the reasons is because one of the owners was from Toronto and it's actually legal to be talpless here, which is why one of the segments that we do, called Naked in the Streets, we film in the streets topless and interview random people on the streets about random topics.
Speaker 1: So I'm a dumb American and when you say, like, oh, beautiful women are gonna be out there topless, I just picture I know it's legal in Times Square technically in New York, but I just picture like homeless people oggling and like staring and shouting and stuff. I guess it helps that in Canada it's a little nicer.
Speaker 3: Maybe those things still happen. I don't even know where this rumor came from. The Canadians are nicer than Americans. I've actually had better experiences with Americans being nicer recently.
Speaker 1: Really really well, is it maybe the American aggression potentially that has I don't know, driven Canadians a little more stout and a little more like, no, we're gonna stand on shit right now. That girl's naked over there. Look, I know what it is.
Speaker 3: I've just found that anytime within the past couple of years that I've gone to, like a small town in the US, people have been a lot friendlier than small towns and Canadians, which I.
Speaker 1: Love small towns. We still have that kind of culture, especially down south and this and that. But I don't know. I'm in New Jersey, which is so close to New York and Philadelphia, and it's like everyone always makes fun of New Jersey. But both of those places are kind of like war zones right now, so I stay in the Garden State.
Speaker 3: I did cleand naked in the streets in Central Park a few years ago.
Speaker 2: That was a challenging one.
Speaker 3: A lot of people said no, because it's always a challenge to get, first of all, somebody to say yes to doing an interview and I'm topless, and then second of all, to get a woman to say yes on top of that. Because we have a quota to hit of men and women, we don't want to only have men being interviewed because our viewers are mostly men, so they want to see some girls getting interviewed to.
Speaker 1: I would normally say that's fair, but I think you were the attraction. But maybe not. You're saying it's not sexualized. Huh, it's just is there a mission statement behind it? Is it like free the breast, free anything like that.
Speaker 3: We would be totally on board with that kind of mission statement, but it was just never. That was just never how the show was intended to be. It started in nineteen ninety nine. In nineteen ninety nine, it was very different than the show is today.
Speaker 2: Like back then, it was way more news.
Speaker 3: Focused with they were actually covering hard hitting stories like the Iraq War. And of course that format has changed over time.
Speaker 2: Because it just wasn't it didn't.
Speaker 3: It wasn't It wasn't fitting having a woman disrobe out of lingerie talking about war short. So yeah, yeah, Now the format of the show is more entertainment or infotainment based as we like to call it. We still cover major events, but we try to lean away from death or anything morbid or depressing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Well then let me ask you this, what was coverage like during COVID.
Speaker 2: We're still covering everything.
Speaker 3: It's actually funny that Naked News will not naked news specifically, but media was deemed essential, so we were still shooting on camera. We were standing farther apart because we like host the show like in pairs sometimes, so we weren't six feet apart, but we made an effort to like keep distance, even though after the show like wasn't aired, we were not keeping those.
Speaker 2: Distances at all. So it was a whole or show. It was so ridiculous. But yeah, we were covering all of that. Of course.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, have you ever been in any kind of like, uh not, I don't want to say dangerous, but maybe dangerous. Have you ever been in a situation where you're like, shit, we gotta just we got it, and we got to pick this one up and get out of here.
Speaker 2: Let's not do this for sure, So anytime.
Speaker 3: I actually an event that I covered last year was called the World Naked Bike Ride, So I'm covering this event where other people are also naked at the event, and it was the first time that I've had fans get a little too aggressive, especially because they are naked and I'm naked, and I would obviously never say no to a fan like the fans are because of or why I'm here today. So if anybody I've asked for like a selfie or a photo or whatever, I always say yes. But I guess because I was naked and other people were naked and it was just like a weird vibe. I've had to like step away and like, let's wrap this up quickly because people were getting a little too excited.
Speaker 1: I was at Exotica a few years ago with my wife and we met a girl. So I had interviewed the girl very early on when she had just done a couple of scenes and whatever. And then a couple of years later she really got a good following. She quit a regular job and was able to do it full time and this and that, and I was I met her at Exotica. I was so happy to see like the growth and success and all of that. And at the end of the night, I was like Jen, my wife. I was like, Jenn, let's go say bye to her and said, hey, I'll see later. And she's so so nice. Then the next guy in life just kind of like grabbed her ass real hard for a picture. He was like, come on, and I was just like, yo, I know you guys care about your fan you girls, whatever, care about your fans, and the fans make it if no one's paying for it, you were not. But that's any industry in the world, right. But at the same time, let's have a little more kouth as fans to the audience out there. Let's give a little more respect. Yes, you can go on and I'll go and google all the pictures you want of these people and do whatever you want to yourself. That's against God. But sorry, I just I was a joke I threw and I didn't want you to like be like, oh God, fuck, he's a weird religious guy. Now let's get into why this is all.
Speaker 2: Wrong about what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Is that what's most girls probably would say as to a fan, if they're like, hey, can I grab your ass for this photo? Or can I like touch your mood for the photo? A lot of girls would say yes because you asked. Though, You're just more more likely to get what you want if you ask first and you're nice about it and not a creep exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And there's just there's a lot of that. It always I don't know, it makes me makes me feel for you even more.
Speaker 2: I understand, because they're excited they're meeting their stars that they've jerked off to so many times. But just ask to grab my ass first.
Speaker 1: Just just turn your testosterone down till the end of this event, Okay, a little bit. Be friendly, meet everybody, be nice. So you also are the polar opposite of me in this sense where it seems like you are very dedicated to fitness, staying healthy in this and that. Now I'm a slob, but I'm a funny slob. So I've been able to, like, you know, navigate the world. Has it always? How do you those days when you just don't feel like working out or get it? Do you ever get those? And then how do you push through that? Because I've had it for thirty eight years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the time.
Speaker 3: But when you're naked on camera every day for a living, you kind of you can't afford to have too many off days. So of course I've gone on vacation like and have not worked out for like two weeks, but I still maintain a healthy diet. Of Course, I love to drink and I like candy too, but I have to balance that with healthy eating and working out. So if I want to have like a party night, I'll probably be working out like the day before that week, like heading into the binge drinking night.
Speaker 2: Sure, balance bad habits with healthy habits.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're doing the working out and everything else. Specifically, yes, live longer, be healthy in the and to look good and then be able to get trashed when you want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. But I also feel good when I look good.
Speaker 3: So when am I When I have had those times, like especially during the winter, when you're like eating a little bit more and like being lazier, I don't feel as good on camera. So I'm like, oh, I got to amp up these workouts to feel better. So if you were to watch some of my naked workouts, maybe you would be more inspired.
Speaker 2: To start came out.
Speaker 1: It's possible. It's possible. It's just it's you know what it is. It's two days afterwards when you start really feeling it and you're like my ripped, cut up, great looking friend who was in the Air Force. It's the same thing. He's like, I like that pain. It lets me know, like, what, are you a masochist? Calm down over there.
Speaker 2: I agree with your friend.
Speaker 1: No, he's dumb. Don't agree with him, all right? So when the more how do you call it like the independent sites? You know what I'm talking about. You're only fans of you this, that, whatever when they come out. When do you decide to like make that leap? Because I'm looking at like many VIDs right now, Boy, do you have a lot of videos I'm going to purchase? But sure, yes, just like that you.
Speaker 2: Were looking at mine, but you just mean in general, Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, yours. I'm looking at yours. I'm seeing your page right here. This is awkward, but yeah, sure, go ahead.
Speaker 2: On fetish stuff on.
Speaker 3: That's why I like many of it's because they're fetish friendly andlike only fans.
Speaker 2: How did I decide to make the leap?
Speaker 3: It was in twenty nineteen that a fan site similar to OnlyFans called Tempted was floated to the Naked News anchors, specifically as like a test, like let's try to see if we can get the viewers to have a more one on one experience with the girls. And I loved it because I was already starting to feel unfulfilled a little bit because I was on the show for so long I had I had done so many interviews, like there was only so much more I could do, so I was feeling like a little like bored almost. So this fan site allowed allowed me to kind of get creative, start shooting, come up with some fun ideas, and shoot my own content and talk to the fans directly, which I really enjoy. And obviously it's been very successful financially for me, So that makes me.
Speaker 1: So And this is not a bad thing. This is not a bad thing at all, and it'll come up later. I always respect anyone who gets in this for whatever reason they choose. Can I ask you if I gave you the same amount of money you made last year to do something else you really like a hobby you have, I don't know if you like gardening anything like that. Do you think not even the same money you made last year, let's say it's escalating, you know, blah blah blah. No not I gonna give you a billion dollars sorry. Do you think you would still be doing the adult stuff full time or would you probably take a step back from it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I've thought about that, because but my hobbies, none of them would be paid or anyway. Like I love tanning, I love reading, I love shopping. Okay, so none of those hobbies are really like a career, although I did go to college to become a buyer for film, which would have been shopping for a living.
Speaker 1: But I have a film degree. I have never heard that kind What is that?
Speaker 2: Is it like a business show? Every movie?
Speaker 3: Obviously people are wearing clothes and people have to buy those clothes. So that's what I went to school for originally.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, does that play into any of I mean, isn't it a little ironic you were buying clothes and now you're on naked news joke?
Speaker 2: As yes, I've used it, Joe.
Speaker 3: But I still have to wear clothes on the show, so I have to buy my own clothes, and I still love putting together cute outfits and shopping for myself. Okay, all right, because everybody on the show supplies their own clothes.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, wow. How does wardrobe work in general on sets? Do you have any idea?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so every day we get a schedule from the producer, or not every day, but a schedule for every day every week for what the weekly show is going to look like and what day you're in. And it also gives you a wardrobe requirement, whether that's a suit, lingerie dress, bikini, and you're always picking clothes that are easy to disrobe out of, which is our term for stripping, because we don't say the term stripping unless you understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it has to.
Speaker 2: Be something that's like easy to take off.
Speaker 1: What's the hardest thing about naked news? And is it reading the teleprompter or no?
Speaker 3: That's my strong suit, but that's the hardest for most people. And whenever somebody comes in who has a hard time, I usually tell them to start reading a book. You've got to enjoy reading, and that's the way that you're going to be more successful at reading. But it's also like it's a moving moving words. So I think that's what people really struggle with. I don't know if you've ever read a teleprompt before.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: I have a like I said, film degree. So do you like your numbers spelled out or written out?
Speaker 2: Written as a number?
Speaker 1: Like you like it written as a number? Like like if I said, if it was not O n ETAs like sixteen forty.
Speaker 2: Eight, maybe I would have it written it.
Speaker 1: Then there you go exactly. Yeah, it depends on how small the words are. That's fair. I have people compared you to Ron Burgundy at all? And is that an insult? You are now the long I believe, the longest running host on Naked News.
Speaker 2: Yes, fifteen years now.
Speaker 3: I guess it has happened sometimes where I'm doing a dry read that I literally would read anything bringing it for the first time, so you're seeing it as you're reading. But I would rather be compared to Veronica Corningstone. I know.
Speaker 2: Three things, screwing, fighting, and reading the news, though I'm not really good at fighting fair enough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what, sometimes you're so good at screwing and reading the news you never have to fight. That's fine, that works out that way. Where does your body positivity come from? And is it easy if you look like you? Let me ask this in a different way. Did you did you okay? And if you don't want to get in this, I totally respect it. I understand. Did you get we like? Okay? I'm a fan kid now? So were you like a fat kid when you were little? Did you get picked on? Were you little? Was there any kind of motivating factor to get you into that? Or have you always just been in shape? You like working out?
Speaker 2: This and that I have gone into working out.
Speaker 3: I guess when I was like eighteen, just because like you know how girls are like starting to get like body conscious and whatever. So I started like running and getting into being healthier. But I really only had like I guess, baby fat. I was never like fat, but I had like a chubbier face. And yeah, if I look back at old photos, I'm like, wow, I was a little bit bigger, Like my tits were a lot bigger than I was.
Speaker 2: For sure. I've lost my boobs a little bit. But I have abs now, which I like.
Speaker 1: That's of I mean, I would trade my boobs for ads zabs any day. I really would just clean them up. You know what's a typical How often do you work out? Is it every day? Is it five days a week?
Speaker 3: Is it definitely not every day because you need rest days too.
Speaker 2: I have a trainer two.
Speaker 3: Days, I do hot yoga one day a week, and I do one or two of my own workouts, whether that's like a hike or paddle boarding or swimming or working out on my gym, like just on the treadmill and doing like a little bit of cardio or something. So I try to get four to five days a week.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, And this is a dumb question too. Again, this is the guy who just never fucking works out? Is it full body every day? Do you do the thing where it's like abs on Tuesdays and Thursdays, this and that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's full body, sometimes there's leg days, sometimes there's upper body days. You gotta switch it up. Are you feeling motivated to work out now?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm feeling like maybe my friend who I own again, the Air Force guy his but he would do the thing. He'd go, work out your arms every two days a week and then this I go, why don't you just do everything every day and do it a little bit lighter? You can do that, And then he goes, yeah, I guess I'll do that. Well, yeah, I guess I'm not such a slob, am I Andrew. Thanks.
Speaker 3: You gotta find an activity that you actually enjoy doing that also gets.
Speaker 2: Your heart rate up.
Speaker 1: You know what it is? I have such bad ADHD, like I think most people in our generation do. I was one time on a treadmill in one of those movie theater type things like a movie cinema blah blah blah, with a podcast I was listening to in my headphones. So I was reading the subtitles. I was listening to a podcast and I was walking, and I could not have been more bored with everything I was doing in that I stayed fifteen minutes. I was like, a fuck it, I'll just go do something else.
Speaker 2: You should try, like squash or something like that. Sash?
Speaker 1: What is squash? Is that like racquetball?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like racketball? Very similar to racketball.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough?
Speaker 2: What about what's I'm moving?
Speaker 3: You're getting a really great cardio and lower body workout, and it's fun.
Speaker 2: And a ball is like flying at you and it's it's fun.
Speaker 1: I've never seen most of my audience, but I would assume a lot of them kind of look like me in a sense.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully motivate some people to do some WORKO.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what we're gonna do right now. What is like, give me the one workout? Okay? I've always felt like if I could get into a rhythm of body weight squats, push ups, and sit ups, I'd probably be okay as a starting thing. What is like the best way to get into working out for guys like me who generally don't move that much.
Speaker 3: So are you saying for like a workout that you want to do because you get bored easily.
Speaker 1: No, just the workout for slobs who are trying to get themselves together for the first time. Like, look, we can't say like here's a twelve week program, but no, you're not going to do it. Tell me something I can do today in like three sets of ten, couple different exercises to jump start myself.
Speaker 3: The world's fastest workout, which is a Tobato workout. It's four minutes, eight rounds, twenty seconds on, ten seconds off.
Speaker 2: You can do any sort.
Speaker 3: Of move that you want, whether it's mountain climbers, jumping jacks, sit ups, push ups, but you have to do it for twenty seconds and then ten seconds off and then change up to the next next exercise for four different exercises, eight rounds and that's four minutes, and you're you're.
Speaker 2: Going to feel your heart right, very elevated.
Speaker 1: I liked there was one thing I did one time where I wasn't totally bordoze with my friend. And it always just feels better to work out with somebody, doesn't it. Yeah, it's like, hey, I think ninety percent of having a trainer isn't them teaching you it's them motivating a person to actually get up and do it right. So I did interval training with them one time, but it was just running. There was this small, like eighth of a mile track and we would run two laps and walk a third one. Run two laps, walk a third one. Just something basic. Get yourself out there and move and put the Xbox controller down, get out of the house. Let's let's get a little sunlight. Right.
Speaker 2: You're motivating people tonight, I tried.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what I do all day is I try and motivate people and bring the world together. So quex and.
Speaker 3: Jerking off is a workout too. You can get your heart right off. You can get a four arm workout. That's what I say on my page. I'm like, whether you're joining me to join in work or you just want a four arm workout.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 1: So again I'm coming back to the many vid stuff, not that it's not that there's any judgment, and then when, okay, were you just in it for so long that you convinced yourself. I'm comfortable with this because I assume nudity and showing your sex are different, and I think it's a.
Speaker 3: While So it was a five year progression of nudes, then spread leg, then solo content, then blow job content, then a little bit of girl girl content, first making out and then with a strap on, and then pussy licking sisorin or whatever, and then finally this year I moved into sex on camera for the first time.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was tall progression and yeah, and now I guess I have to move on to anal.
Speaker 1: That's the top. I can't. I can't tell you how often I hear that from people too. I guess I just have to move on the anal that's mostly work conversation.
Speaker 3: Though, well also because I'll because I only shoot, I shoot. I'm in a monogamous relationship, so I'm never going to be in that gang bang scenario, which would technically be I guess the top and porn. I think anal gang bang is the absolute, absolute top prop.
Speaker 1: Well, but then you get into doubles double anal double.
Speaker 2: That I've also seen triple anal, So that is the that's the everest.
Speaker 1: Now is that let's all right, for two people who've never been involved in that, I'm going to assume on you. I definitely have.
Speaker 2: Not I'm so painful.
Speaker 1: Is it a triangle? Is it up and down? Because if it's up and down, that guy in the middle there is just fucking two dicks.
Speaker 2: Like what I saw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that seems like they're all just like scrunching together like like this. But yeah, it did not look comfortable. And I was out with one of my corn star friends at the time and I heard I think it's only a scene that's shot in like Europe, because we were in Prague, and he's like, I'm going out with this girl who just shot a triple anal scene like earlier that day, Like what should I take her to do that night?
Speaker 2: And I was like, she'll probably just want to lie on her stomach.
Speaker 1: I get mixed, go get Mexican food.
Speaker 2: I was very impressed, So I hope I had a good time.
Speaker 1: I have seen a lot of people post their videos for different This isn't again. It's so funny. I'm setting all these up like it's not a criticism sort of. God, wait till the end when I tell you how I love it. This is how I would do naked news. But I'm sorry, just give me a second, all right, I hope don't cancel me. You price your stuff at a premium and is that intentionally so you're not if I'm buying this for eighty bucks, I'm not posting it for you for free. Okay? Is there like an idea behind that? Is it only to your top fans? We want to get that too, Yes.
Speaker 3: And I've had a lot of trouble with leaked content, like and I have DMCA takedown services. I currently have too, and I've just had so much leaked content that. Yeah, for the premium videos, it's a premium price. I wish people would stop stealing my content then I could put it up for lower so and I never understand that mentality of some guys who obviously pay for a pricey video and then leak it for other people, some sort of weird Robin Hood gone by.
Speaker 1: Yes, because you're the king, they're stealing from it. But think about all those dudes with no fucking money who see that video pople up. There's almost a little bit of honor in that honor amongst thieves. So yeah, it is a bad thing obviously, Like Robinhood was a bad guy at the end, you know, he was a good guy, but what he was doing was theft so he should have been prosecuted.
Speaker 3: Actually will tell me when they see something leaked, and they'll send me the link and get it taken down. So I love those fans. So I do have some really great fans, but it's those others that have ruined it for everybody else.
Speaker 2: And that's why I've priced those videos higher.
Speaker 3: But obviously next year the prices will have to come down because it's not an exciting thing anymore.
Speaker 2: All the old news.
Speaker 1: That's the best way to promote yourself, all the old news next time. So don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Once you get fucked for the first time and people have seen it, it's like, no, what else is new?
Speaker 2: Like what's next?
Speaker 1: Do mainstream producers know that you're kind of off the table? Or every few months are they like? Are you sure you don't want to come work for Browsers?
Speaker 2: I've had.
Speaker 3: Like some people have asked me, But I think that if a company like Brassers or Vixen was to approach me and ask to do a solo scene, of course I.
Speaker 2: Would say yes, sure, what about girl girl? Maybe it's hard because I'm not a true lesbian. I'm not like bisexual, even like I find women attractive. I like lesbian porn, but I'm not like, like, well, let me bussy as hot as you are.
Speaker 1: I like Dick, So that's totally and that's that's the social media clip right there. Yeah, I like Dick.
Speaker 3: I find too hot, but like it's like, obviously some of the porn stars they are truly bisexual, and you can tell in their work that they're really into it, so I wouldn't want to like fake it.
Speaker 1: I guess I've interviewed some girls who've been in the industry so long they seem like they're fully a lesbian, Like they're just like, h dudes, Okay, yeah, yes, I'm technically bisex, but I'd rather just hang around with women all the time.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure if there was somebody hot enough to get me to the other shop, maybe like Angela White or someone.
Speaker 1: Sure, now, would it okay? But you couldn't probably do it with anyone on Naked News, Huh? Would that be too awkward?
Speaker 3: I have done a lesbian scene with one of my BFFs on the show, and we only did it together because both of us don't have any lesbian tendencies and we're like, this will be funny.
Speaker 1: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: We're laughing at first.
Speaker 3: But we got through it, and the viewers loved it, Like the fans were very excited about two naked news anchors going down on each other.
Speaker 1: Now, did Naked News retweet it and read whatever it all for you.
Speaker 2: Guys, because they're not. They don't. It's not that's our personal life.
Speaker 3: What we do off the news is like what we that's like our are what we want to do.
Speaker 2: I have no.
Speaker 1: Involvement, right, That's so that's kind of like really respectable that they are keeping that separation there because I assume they can make a lot more money if we put a little more sex into it. Maybe not, maybe that's what the brand is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that some viewers maybe would like some more sex, But I think that the long time viewers we've been watching the show since nineteen ninety nine, it would just take away too much.
Speaker 2: But it'd be too different.
Speaker 3: Like already in the past, even seven years, it's changed so much, like seven, like seven, ten years ago, you probably couldn't. We probably couldn't t work on the show. Like there was a lot of rules, like they didn't want girls with tattoos on the show. Girls weren't allowed to wear pants on the show. There was so many weird rules that is all now, yes, it has to it's had to advance with the times, and now people are allowed.
Speaker 2: To wear pants. Twerking is on the table and.
Speaker 1: No tattoo, no tattoos, no tattoo.
Speaker 2: Thing had to be kybashed.
Speaker 1: No no test. Okay, good that's going because I'm looking at your many of it's here, and I was a little disappointing. You don't literally have come slut tattooed under your eye.
Speaker 3: That was That was just a fun idea that I had because I'm so girl next door and I was like, let me look a little bit wild and put those temporary tattoos on.
Speaker 2: So I had comfort whoreor.
Speaker 3: I love com pound it harder on my pussy, Like just.
Speaker 2: Not me at all. But my fans really enjoyed seeing me in that different light because look.
Speaker 3: At me, I'm so sweet and innocent that I really am a com slot.
Speaker 1: Did you were you into so you went to school for fashion? Right? Technically? Were you into like the play or the school TV station if you had one, or anything like that at all? Getting into this? Did you do wardrobe for that shit.
Speaker 3: Or what was, well, we didn't have a school TV show that would have been cool. The only thing that I was a part of was Yeah, I was in drama and that was one of my favorite classes. Drama and English, I would say, were my two faves.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so you were you always okay? You get to Naked News? Are you comfortable? How long did it take you to get comfortable on camera? Though? Like I interviewed someone the other day, Mazie Monroe, and she has a film degree. Yeah, she's such a sweetheart. I love talking to her, but it got real nerdy because the audience wants me to hear it again. Like you said Anal and Triple Gangbangs and this and that, and I'm talking to her, I'm like, what are your three favorite movies of all time? Though? Like tell me and we just go through it and whatever. I'm a nerd? Did you Was it hard for you to learn the ropes of Naked News? How long until you were really truly like comfortable comfortable?
Speaker 3: Probably a couple of years because I was always really good at reading from the teleprompter. It was more like getting my personal personality out more and like being comfortable vamping and like bantering just like off the cuff rather than just like freezing. And because sometimes you know, when you want to think of something before you say it, but you're filming, like you can't right right, take a break.
Speaker 2: It's not live.
Speaker 3: But it's also like the cameras are rolling. You can't just pause and think about what you want to say for thirty minutes and come up with the best joke or the best answer.
Speaker 2: Gotcha, so eave it out.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I'm just like, uh, I wish I had.
Speaker 2: Said this instead?
Speaker 1: Did I read this correctly? I've never been clothed skydiving? Yeah, have you been skydiving?
Speaker 2: Its naked on naked news.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to see. The second question was were you wearing clothes? Let me ask that wind whipping through all your various lips and such. Was that a lot or no? What was the deal?
Speaker 3: The video afterwards, you can see my boob like being like almost like sucked into my body. But it was more it was such a rush and the air is going in your mouth so quickly, like you're struggling to breathe, and then when the parachute goes up then it's all exciting, but it was scary, just free fully like that. I was not thinking about nudity at all. I was thinking about like, oh my god, I can't breathe.
Speaker 1: Is is that your personality?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Were you an adventurous per Did someone pitch that? Or did you pitch that? And you went, yeah, I got to do that jump on that.
Speaker 2: As soon as they had asked me to do it. I was like yes.
Speaker 3: After I did the shoot, that skydiving company was in the news three times for different deaths, and I was like, oh my god. Had I done any research previously, I probably would have said no, but I had been extremely hung over that day. It's just like I wanted to get it over with I was. I was feeling much better after it was over.
Speaker 1: I love that you're not pardon the term, one of these nerds who's like, oh my god, you did two shots last night. That is so destructive to your body and your cells are going to hey, shut up, I'm chilling here.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, now that I'm thirty seven, my drinking habits add to change, so now I don't have like ten drinks tonight as I used to.
Speaker 2: Now it's like two or three or four lame.
Speaker 1: But you look phenomenal for thirty seven. Let me say that, by.
Speaker 2: The way, working out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I look about forty eight and I'm a thirty eight right now. If you want to see all of the different stuff ALA does on a daily basis, how often is the of updated? Let me ask that every day, every day, every.
Speaker 3: Live naked workouts on both of my platforms, like on my VIP site and my other main fan site, weekly lives and weekly live naked workouts. And I try to post at least like a flash or like a titty pic like every day, but regular content is posted weekly, okay.
Speaker 1: At Isla Adams EI l A A d A MS or Isla Adams vip links to everything in the Ala Adams. You're just so goodness multipime. Well you know why, because I looked away. I got confidence and that was wrong. Never get confidence. I have your plugs written here. Do not be confident about anything in life. Folks. Stick to the script at all times. Ala Adams vip. If you got paid and you want to go, it's not even that expensive. Truthfully, you have a very reasonably priced.
Speaker 2: And I think for the first month it's only three ninety nine.
Speaker 1: I think it's on sale, right now. I didn't want to say it in case you go turn that off right away, because then I'd look like a real asshole.
Speaker 3: I like to be Yeah, it's bargain pussy, not more basement.
Speaker 1: No, just bargain. It's on sale.
Speaker 3: I want everybody to have access to some pussy.
Speaker 2: Ala.
Speaker 1: What does the future? Where are we going from here? I know it sounds like we're on a road trip and we're lost, But where are we going from here? What do we see? Career wise? Do you have anything major in life happening? What's coming up that you are looking forward to?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well, as I mentioned, I am thirty seven, so of course I've thought about when I'm going to retire. I don't think I'm ever really going to retire from doing naked live naked workouts. I really don't, And I think all beyond naked news for as long as the show is running for I've already committed to that. As like the longest running anchor, I can't just leave now. So like I'm eighty years old, I'll be doing naked stuff. Maybe not horn, but definitely doing some naked fun and stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, because that's just what you like. It's your passion. Okay, all right, I just I can't.
Speaker 2: For eighty year old titties.
Speaker 1: I can't. I'm telling you, I have such body dysmorphia, whatever the thing is issues. I can't picture being naked around other people at even my wife.
Speaker 2: Hey, especially like at a nude beach or any sort of nature's resort whatever, even or people are just around each other naked. A lot of people do not have good bodies, but they don't give off buck.
Speaker 3: Not saying that you don't, but I'm just saying, no, I don't around other people. You really you forget that you're naked and you just want to have a good time. I always recommend to people to at least spend time in their own houses naked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I can't do that. I just hate myself too much.
Speaker 2: You just to like yourself more.
Speaker 1: No, I promise you I won't, because what I do is I'll pick up on the reactions of people, and I'll like, if I was like, oh, check this out, and someone kind of went like this, I would just it would ruin me for life it happened.
Speaker 3: Just like there's always like you're never going to be the hottest person in the room, Like every woman says that, like, oh, there's obviously always going to be somebody hotter than you. There's always gonna be somebody uglier than you.
Speaker 2: So I worgry about it.
Speaker 1: I've been picking my friend group that way for a long time actually, so it's I totally get it. Yes, are you how much I don't want to say you're the boss that was corny as the longest running naked news anchor how much say do you have over things? Could you introduce a new segment if you wanted to? Could you? Okay? Is there anything you tried to pitch that maybe almost like a comedian who can't get a joke to go across? Is there an idea you had you like, I just can't get it over this divide right here.
Speaker 3: I can't think of anything right now. Maybe No, all my ideas are amazing.
Speaker 1: I guess all of them are super successful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anything, We've had segments that we've tried that just have not worked out, or like that we haven't continued doing. Like we had a segment that I thought was a really funny idea called know Your would where a girl would like build something out of like wood or whatever, but it was only a one of segment, nobody ever did anything with it, so we have. We've had a few things like that where that's just been a one of like trial and then it never.
Speaker 2: Picked up again.
Speaker 3: Okay, an idea that I can think of that I specifically pitched.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, Yeah, because all of yours are great and they get picked up. I understand, I respect it. I do. We're gonna wrap this one up in a second. But uh so, what do we have seen? Do you have any like scenes with your monogamous partner or anything like that that you're looking forward to shooting. Is there anything odd you're going to do like you did the like like you talked about before with the fake tattoos and this and that you kind of flicked it on its head from your normal personality. Is there anything where you're no pun intended stretching out a little bit more, where you're going to try something new or exciting, anything on the horizon, or is there something down the line you're like, I'd love to work up towards that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, if you're looking at my many evidents, you'll know that public stuff is allowed there, and I love shooting public stuff, like I have some public come walks and that kind of thing. I'm really dying to do, like a public rest restaurant, some sort of like maybe my guys using like one of those remote controlled vibrators on me. We're looking for the right restaurant with the right table setting. And I'm dying to do something in a dressing room because I like you. I like doing public stuff if I own personal life too, not just on camera.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, So if you ever see her walking down the street quietly from a distance, follower, because she's probably going somewhere to fucking public.
Speaker 2: Did I ever know?
Speaker 1: Two questions to end this, and they're more serious, but they're not really I mean, because whatever answer is acceptable here? What should And this has surprised me from all of the people I've asked this to. What should the age be for girls getting into porn? Porn? What do you think it is? Because my view's always been you're eighteen, you can go to war, you can get the electric chair. Why can't you fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But then there's a maturity question, and there's a taking advantage of these people question, And I was surprised a lot of the mainstream, big name performers I've talked to didn't give me the number I thought they did. What do you think it should be?
Speaker 3: Of course, eighteen you can make your own decisions. I personally would think twenty one, because if you can't drink alcohol in the US, you shouldn't be able to fuck on camera.
Speaker 1: That's the answer I get from everyone.
Speaker 2: I mean, and you're surprised.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not surprised at all. I really I just have that freedom principle, you know, America, Ah, and I go and.
Speaker 3: People are allowed, but you're also not mature enough to make some of especially financial decisions. And I know that not everyone, but some girls do get taken advantage of and they're doing a triple anal scene on their first day when really they have to work up to it.
Speaker 1: That is, I mean, exactly what my philosophy was. But then the way some other performers broke it down for me was there's plenty of not a ton of them, but there are plenty of eighteen year old girls who are so much more mature than the thirty five year old woman who gets in the industry. So it's tough to say a number in general. You know, I think I would agree with you. I think twenty one for hardcore maybe, and then eighteen if you did photo shoots are solo or is a little more reasonable, right.
Speaker 2: But of course once you're eighteen, you're technically an adult and you can do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair. Last question, and again this isn't a judgment at all.
Speaker 2: But he's crying for his food.
Speaker 1: You're totally cool. It's all right. I had to show my cat out of here earlier, and he's cute as fuck, don't get me wrong. Last question. You're very big on public nudity and we want acceptance. And I assume it's more of like a European mindset, right where it's just kind of everyone's exposed to it. It's fine, it's not necessarily sexual. It's just a body. Yeah. Do you ever worry if there are young kids? Is there someone like checking for that or you just hey, this is our principle, this is what we stand to. We're not trying to sexualize it. I only because I know if I was welcome my kid, as much as I love this century, I love this people, blow, I would probably go, let's go this way.
Speaker 3: No on naked news. Specifically, if there's a kid around, we like stop shooting because we don't want them in the background obviously because we can't air that. But me personally, if I'm like, for example, I did some flashing in Times Square, and yeah there were kids around, but I'm not directing my flashes towards the kids. So while you might see them in the background, they're not necessarily seeing my flashing. And I also think that that kids should be.
Speaker 1: Not like.
Speaker 2: That. They should be like not I want to afraid I.
Speaker 3: Keep going nudity, but like just that they need to normalize it more and not be like afraid of it. Like I find that too many like I'm not even a parent, but I find that too many parents.
Speaker 2: Like are just so crazy about nudie.
Speaker 3: Whereas my own parents were like, whatever, if you see me in the shower, it's fine, and look at me now.
Speaker 1: That I was going to say that, but I was like, oh, no, she's a sweetheart. Don't rip her on this one. But that's like, you know, oh, look at you now.
Speaker 2: Was always normal at my house.
Speaker 1: Look at you now, happy, confident, comfortable in your body and successful. God forbid, they all turn out like Ala Adams, at Ala Adams and at Aila Adams. Vip links to all of our social media in the episode description below. Support content creators because if you don't, then they don't create any more content. Ayla, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for having me, and what a great way to end it.