Speaker 1: You were listening to a pleasure podcast. For more from our sex podcast collective, visit Pleasure Podcasts dot com.
Speaker 2: Hello everybody, Welcome back to Holly Randall Unfiltered. Happy December. It's almost Christmas, and Christmas comes early today because I have a guest for you guys that I've been trying to get on this podcast for a long time, but just due to scheduling conflicts and the fact that she's not here in La you know, we had a bit of a tough time. But she's here now. I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: She is a.
Speaker 2: Buxome, beautiful cosplay nerd and she is a Browsers contract star as well as the host of next year's Avan Awards twenty twenty six. Welcome the beautiful Abigail Morris.
Speaker 3: Hi, thank you for having me. I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm so excited to have you here as well. I'm glad that we could finally make this happen. I know it's been forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was like consistent blue balls, but yeah, I made it work.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: And like literally every week Mash would be like, when's Big Titty to Abigail war is coming on?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I'm working on it. That is my favorite nickname and it's used so often. It's in a city. Yeah, big titty Abigail. That's like so common. I love it.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, so you actually said that, like you started saving for a breast augmentation from like an early age. Yeah, so like this is obviously like, oh a nickname that you're okay with, Like, yeah, you were, you were, this is what you were after, Oh for sure.
Speaker 3: I always always make the joke like when people apologize because they were like not paying attention to my face, I'm like, I wouldn't have paid for them if I didn't want you to look at them. Yeah, like that's it. And I dress provocatively, like I know what I'm doing. When I dress the way I do and act the way I do, I love attention. So it's like but I'm also shy. It's very weird. But yeah. I got my first job when I was thirteen ish, and I would kind of like go on to movie sets and help with the caterers and kind of like cleaning up and things like that. Then I went into retail and worked at malls and did all of that, and I would like set a side money to side saving up because my like the whole thing started because my mom had a huge breath, okay, like the biggest breast like every seen in my life. I'm like, that is so cool, Like I want that, and they just never came. And then my younger sister had them, and she had like triple ds when she was fifteen, and I'm like, you were so pissed. Yeah, I was so pissed. I was like, I'm happy for you, but like, where are mine? Like I had my bee cups and I'm like they're just not like developing. And my sister, my older sister, had the same size boobs as me, and I was like so accepting of her having that, and I was like, it looks amazing on you, but it's not what I want. And so I just kept saving and saving. Turned eighteen and then literally left three days later to Columbia to get my boobs done. Wow, and then how did that first procedure go? Really well? I did fifty ccs and then I want it bigger. I was like, no, this is like it's not what I want. I want dramatic, like I wanted like the bimbo look. While knowing that I'm like not a bimbo. So I have like my bimbo side, which is very fun and cutz, and then I have like my intellectual side. And I think that they both exist in their own environment, and they both exist consecutively as well, like it's like its own thing. So I went back a year later I think it was a year later, and did a thousand ccs okay, and then two years after that, I did a fat transfer on top of that, and so now I think I'm at the size I want to be at. Okay, there you're good, where you're good. I'm finally happy. I'm like this is me, Like this is the me that I want to be, and I'm really happy.
Speaker 2: So you said that you have like your bimbo side and you have like your intellectual side. Do you ever have issues where people don't like take you seriously because you have big boobs or like, do you ever have that frustrating moment or is it just like one of those situations wire you're like, well, I'm too bad for you that you're so uneducated that you don't know what I'm actually like.
Speaker 3: I guess it sometimes comes up like in the OnlyFans Realm. Some people will just kind of like assume that that's like my one hundred percent bimbo side. And I think that the ones that think that are typically the ones that fetishize that. So I don't have an issue with that, Like I can very much play into that if it's that's what they're into. But in real life scenarios, like I think I just carry myself in a way that people don't assume that that's like my reality. I definitely carry myself differently on like a day to day basis versus like when I'm turned on or horny or in that mood, then that's a very different side of me that like checks in, like it's just only sex and sexuality and like passion and everything is in my brain. Then yeah, all smartness kind of just goes out the window. Right, it's like dick drunk. But then when I'm in my day to day life, like, yeah, I know, I definitely act quite a bit differently. Well.
Speaker 2: I think also too, like today's Cornstar is so different than it was like twenty years ago, because you could be like just a bimbo with big boobs and like do really well because you didn't really have to do any work. On your own, right, Like you didn't have to do your own marketing.
Speaker 3: You just got hired.
Speaker 2: By companies and then you shot and maybe you were lucky enough to be a contract star.
Speaker 3: But these days, because so.
Speaker 2: Many performers make money independently, right and they run their own you know, OnlyFans and other like personal content platforms, they like have to be good at marketing. Like almost every successful porn star out there has got a great head for marketing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, or marketing or in some way like numbers or like the ability to talk to people in a specific way. Like everything ties back to some sort of background or history of knowing how to handle yourself in a level headed way for the most part. Yeah, and so yeah, that's definitely something like a huge misconception people have. It's like, yeah, no, porn stars, it's so easy. You go on set and you do that and you're done, and it's not like if you want to build a name for yourself and build your career and actually turn into something like super successful, there's so much backstory to that now, and there's like building social media, doing reels, doing tiktoks, like answering messages, answering emails, doing cross promotion, Like there's no shortage of things, and like I get a ton of messages and emails where people are like, how do you not have time to respond? You shoot on on set and you're done. I'm like, this is a twenty four to seven job. You're literally like you're working from the moment you wake up until the moment you go to bed, and then you go to bed and you wake up and you do it all again. Yeah, and there is no stopping, Like even on vacation, you can still get those emails, you can still get those work things, and so you're just constantly working. People don't realize how much work it actually it is, and I love it, Like it's not a complaint on my part. I wouldn't choose anything else over this. Yeah, but it's a lot more work than people realize. It is what takes the most amount of your time. I think it used to be like content creating for sure, and then now it's more admin works. So now it's kind of like fixing my schedule for the content creating. And I still like I always want to prioritize like my fans and paying attention to them, So calls with the fans and videos for the fans or things like that, and kind of just like building those relationships takes a massive amount of time. But I would say admin work is the most about answering emails, arranging my schedule, figure out when I'm traveling for what conventions do I need to go to, what cosplace do I need to create, what do I need to build for this? It's like a bunch of the back the background is what takes most of my time. Now.
Speaker 2: Now, you mentioned that you want to always set aside time for your fans, and you've said previously that like you really enjoy interacting with your fans. Do you have any like particular scenarios that pop up in your head that were like really meaningful moments.
Speaker 3: A couple I think one that really like always stuck with me. So I've always been very open about the fact that I'm into women. I'm very much fifty to fifty seventy thirty. I have like a female preference. I've had my girlfriend since I was seventeen, and I'm very open about that. Are you still with her? Yes, we're still together. Wow, She's amazing. She's the love of my life. But at Comic cond there was a girl that had came and seen me like three years in a row when I was there cosplaying, and it was like the third year she actually came there like to come out to me, like before she came out to her family. And that's like a really sweet moment for me. And like she's not familiar with the porn Abigail at all. She's familiar with the cosplay Abigail, the nerd Abigail, and like she had like mustered up the courage and pulled me to the side and she was like, can I talk to you? Like this is really important to me, and she was like, I don't know how to tell my mom, and then she wanted to like just come out and like have this whole, in depth conversation. And that's one of those things that like it feels very special that you have the moment to be there for somebody to support them in that environment. And I think that's like one side of the enjoyment. And then there's people that they're like they're shaking and they're so excited to meet you, and they just like they come to these events and they talk to you and like you can tell that it's just making their whole day and I've been like around other performers that they feel like it's a chore to meet their friends, and I'm like, I don't see it that way, Like I'm excited to be there, and everybody like at convinces they're like, do you want to take a lunch break? Do you want a water brick? Do you want this? Do you want that? I'm like and leave them. They're waiting for an hour. No, Like, let me take a bite of a granola bart and I'm gonna run back out there and I'm gonna just like keep going because it's like it's thrilling for me, Like I can go from eight in the morning until eight at night and like not get tired because it's like seeing the smile on their face and like the excitement and like the just sincere joy of like getting to meet you. It's like it's really heartfelt, Like it's amazing.
Speaker 2: So how did the girl who was like kind of awkward when she you know, you've mentioned that you're kind of awkward and not that outgoing, Like how did that girl become like the superstar Abigail Morris Browsers contract star host of the Avian Awards, Like, how did that transition happen.
Speaker 3: Are you still that person? Oh? Yeah, Like outside of the work realm a million percent. I am shy and awkward. Like I feel like when I go into my work environment, something clicks and like there's like this sort of like confidence that's there, and then outside of that, it's like I'm still awkward. I don't know. If I'm on the phone and I have to have a conversation and I stutter in the first word, I'll hang up, wait a few minutes, and call back. That way I can have the conversation without the mistake there of what you'll be like, oh, start disconnected. Yeah. If I'm at a restaurant and I realize I can't pronounce like whatever food I was going to eat, I'll change to a different meal, so that way have to sound silly. I tried playing Roulette at a casino not too long ago. I'm not a gambler. It was just, you know, trying something new, and I got so nervous I walked away. Like I am very shy and awkward and antisocial outside of my work environment, But if you put me on a set in front of people, that's like I feel at home, Like I feel like I can rule the whole world, like while I'm on set, and then put me in an environment where I have to talk to people and I'm like, never mind, Can I go home? Like I don't want to be here. This is terrible. Bring me to a party. I'm sitting in a corner. Don't be afraid to come talk to me. I look like a bitch, but I promise I'm not. I'm scared to stand up and trip and fall or talk awkwardly or stutter like it's just shy. Abigail is very much still prominent in my life. So why do you think that, like the other side of you comes out at work? Like what is it about porn that like brings that out in you? I just work for the cosplay world because I know they yeah, and it comes out in both of those environments. But I feel like just embracing, like that side of me just feels so empowering that it like overpowers the shy side. So the shy side is first, You're still there. If somebody compliments me while I'm at a convention, like I stutter and blush and it's just like people are like, how do you blush when people compliment? You all the time, and I'm like it just it just happens, like it's just me. I was homeschooled, Like I'm not used to that like day to day interaction of like talking to people or joking with people or I wasn't I am now, And so it's one of those things that I guess I just never really like moved on from. And so when I'm in an environment that like I'm empowering like the things inside of me that I want to show off, I think that it just has a different feeling for me, and it just feel like, like I said, like I could rule the world. And then outside of that, when I'm not like embracing or really pushing the things that I feel empowered by, I'm just like shy and you know, cute and want to hide and not talk to anybody.
Speaker 2: So I know that we like mentioned this briefly when we did like that short interview Avian a couple of years ago. But you grew up in a polyamorous family, right, with nine siblings. Nine siblings, that's which is pretty extraordinary. So how did your upbringing shape of your views on love and relationships and do you think it gives you like a unique perspective on navigating the adult industry and its relationship dynamics because there's a lot of polyamorous people in the adult industry, which I guess is not really surprising, Yeah, right, not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that the beauty of polyamory is that there's no right way to do it. I mean, I guess the right way would be with honesty, but outside of that, yeah, there is no right way to do it. Like there's triads, there's like open relationships. There's like no correct way to do poly For my parents, like their way was they brought other people into their relationship, but they knew at the end of the day that was their home relationship, that was their base relationship, and they would bring in other people like depending on what they needed in the moment, or what their relationship wanted, or just kind of just who they liked, and so they would have long term relationships or they would have short term relationships, and they would just kind of like, you know, let it happen how happened. And one of the things that I think that that shaped for me relationship wise, is like I didn't grow up with like the societal feeling of jealousy, like that feeling of you have to own your partner or feel possessive of your partner, Like I don't want to put my partner in jail. That's not my idea. Like I want to see them happy, and if that's the case, I want to see them happy doing whatever it is that makes them happy. So if my girlfriend wants to go out and have sex with another man, that's so hot, Like that is just so hot to me, I'm like, Okay, come back and tell me about it later while I'm going down on you. And or if like we have a partner, a male partner, and if he goes out and is with other women, I'm like, this is just amazing. Or sometimes we do it all together and it's just for me, Like I want to see that enjoyment with them in every way. And a lot of people have had that conversation with me where they feel the same way, but they're like, as long as it's just sex, and for me, it's not that way. Like I am. I believe that you can fall in love with more than one people, And I believe that because I feel that way. I feel equally love for mine and my girlfriend's partner and her and there's no like, there's no picking one over the other, Like I love them both fully, so I know that that's possible because I feel it. So there's no worry for me, like, oh my god, if they fall in love with somebody else, are they going to leave me? I think, if you're in my life, it's because you to be, and if you choose to not be in my life, it wasn't meant to be to begin with. There's no need of feeling jealousy. You're either here because you want to be or you're not here because you don't want to be. And if I felt like possessive or jealous about that, then I don't think that's healthy in any way for myself or them.
Speaker 2: I mean, I find that like most people who experience a lot of jealousy in their relationship. I mean, let's be honest, it stems from insecurity, which stems from something else like within you that probably needs to be looked at seriously, because I am actually so, I'm in a monogamous relationship with my husband, but like, there's no jealousy in our relationship either, Like and this is you know, I especially compare this to the first marriage that I had where he was very possessive and like very like he did not like me having male friends, whereas like my current husband like doesn't care, you know what I mean, Like he's always trusted me. He's never exhibited any signs of jealousy. We've never had that problem. I feel the same way, like he has female friends, Like it doesn't bother me at all. And so I think that, yeah, jealousy doesn't have to always just exist like be an issue in you know, or come.
Speaker 3: Up in polyamorous relationship. For sure.
Speaker 2: It's so often actually probably comes up more monogamous relationships because I think people are so afraid of losing their partner. And you know, we've structured ourselves to only have one person, right, and that's the only person. So if you lose that one person, you just start all over again and find a one person again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I think also too that like people try to put too much on one person, you know. I think girls, especially, we grow up with this idea of like the handsome prince who's going to like rescue them. You know, if you watch the old if you're as old as me and you watch the old Disney movies, the new Disney movies are not like that, but the old one.
Speaker 3: But the old ones are you.
Speaker 2: Know, like distrust exactly, like the handsome Prince is going to come rescue you. And I think we try to put like too much on one person like this one person has to satisfy all of my needs, my sexual needs, emotional needs, like you know, financial needs, like and I don't know, I feel like that's a lot of pressure to put on one person.
Speaker 3: It is. I feel like it's very unhealthy for the relationship or even just try and like suffocate that person and take all of their time. And like, for me, I'm very much a person that I love my space. I love my space, and I'm in a very physical work environment. So if I'm physical with somebody all day long or like giving my all all day long, sometimes I want to come home and I don't want that. I don't want to be on top of somebody or have somebody all over me. And I think for myself personally, having two partners satisfies a lot of that for me because if they're feeling like they want that they have each other, Like at the end of the day, if I have to travel for long periods of time, and they're not coming with me. They have each other. They're never alone. If our partner is traveling and he can't be around for a lot of time, we have each other. So nobody is left with that, like that responsibility of carrying the entire relationship. If one of us is incapable of doing it in the moment, somebody else picks up the slat and if they can't, then the other person does. And there's like no short of like love to go around. Everybody's there for everybody all the time, and if somebody can't be there, somebody else is there to kind of just pick it up in the moment. And for me, that's very beautiful because like, like I said, I need my space. And we have threpple room where we have megabed and it's two giant king beds because we all love to cuddle, but we all love our space. So we snuggle for the first half hour and then everybody spreads out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know those people who like sleep like entangled with each other. I'm like, who does that? Nobody king sides, But we're all on the opposite sides of the bed. We're like good night, kiss, snuggle, hug and then it's like, get the fuck away from me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we we did. See. Yeah, it's you.
Speaker 2: Get hot and then one person moves and then wake you warm, like yeah, exactly, your arms like under someone it falls asleep like oh yeah, not.
Speaker 3: Work, no no. So we have megabed and then we each have our own individual room. So we have our own individual space where you know, if we don't want megabed, we go sleep by ourself. Like everybody is their own individual person at home, and I think that's why it works.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by load Boost because even during the holidays, some traditions deserve a little extra cheer. Listen, we're all stressed at this time of year. We've got shopping, travel in laws. Nothing kills the vibe faster than holiday chaos. But load boost is here to help you bring your best performance to the season. It's formulated with science backed ingredients that support male vitality, stamina, and yes, more impressive results under the missiletoe. And guys, this isn't one of those questionable elf magic supplements. This is real, premium nutrition designed to help you feel confident, energize, and ready to slay every night. Get it so if you're ready to unwrap something special this holiday season, visit loadboost dot com and use code Holly for ten percent off, or just click the link in the episode description give yourself the gift of feeling your best. That's loadboost dot com code Holly. Okay, So, Abigail, So you went from crunching numbers at a solar company, right, so like data analysts, which is probably also like contributes to your success in your current career because like we said earlier about marketing to slipping into latex suits at comic Con. So how did that transition happen? And when did? Was the moment that you realized cosplay wasn't just a hobby but could also be a career path.
Speaker 3: So I got into the solar company environment just as like a job, like an office job, like for sustainability and to you know, have an income. I wanted a real job and a real income. A real job is a real job, you guys, you just have a real job. But I was seventeen, Yeah, like I didn't know better, Like I just you know, my mom had done amateur porn. Like different things had happened, but I knew that like at the end of the day, what society wanted was a real job, and I tried it and I hated it. I was miserable. But I was going to comic Con as a fan, going to buy comic books or buy collectibles or just enjoy it. And then I would see other cosplayers, I'm like, that's so cool. Like I wanted to do it for myself. So I started doing it for myself, and I amassed like a huge following at these conventions of people that were like, do you have an only fence? Is there somewhere that I can pay to see more? Is there somewhere I can do this and do that? And I'm like, I'm curious just to see how that can actually develop into something bigger.
Speaker 2: So so weat questions. So, okay, so you start dressing up and going to comic Con. Are you just walking the floor and people are coming up to you or did you end up getting a booth like I was just walking the floor at that time, okay, so then people would recognize you from the previous year just walking the floor, just walking the floor, okay.
Speaker 3: And it started like that and then it just kept building and like into something bigger. And I think it was around my second year doing it, like doing it on the bigger scale that I was like, Okay, I'm gonna start an only fence and see what happens. And it just kind of like blew up. And I was making more on only fans than I was making in a whole year on an office job. And I was, this is miserable. What Like I'm going here and I'm working eight to ten hours a day, working overtime on holidays, like everything, like going there in the snow when I'm sick like whatever, like forcing this this ethical real job all the time, and I'm miserable. And I hated it. And I started on Instagram, started an only fence, and it just like blew up. And obviously there's like work that goes into that, but the first like one hundred and fifty thousand followers was just like overnight, Like I just didn't expect that to happen. And once I realized that I was making more money from that than my office job, I put in my two weeks and I'm just like I'm out, Like this is what I want to pursue, Like I can do what I love and what I'm passionate about and just like live off of that, and it's amazing and it's empowering for other women too because they don't have to work in those office jobs like that. If you have like the willpower and like the ability to market yourself the right way, why do you need to work in an environment where you're miserable? Like my whole point in my whole life has been like I'm going to do what makes me happy and that's it. Like that's the end of story. And if I'm not happy doing it, I'm not gonna do it. Yeah, I just don't want to. I don't want to live a life where I'm unhappy or miserable or sad or stressed out all the time. While this work can be stressful in some ways, it's a way that I'm fully okay with versus killing myself in a job every single day, eight to ten hours a day Like this is this is my life and I fucking love it.
Speaker 2: And ultimately, like for somebody else, I mean, I'm sure I doubt they gave you like equity and the solar company.
Speaker 3: No, right, yeah, now just at all?
Speaker 2: So would so on that note, what would your advice be to like young girls looking to potentially get into the industry.
Speaker 3: I would say, just be yourself, Like, don't go into it trying to be somebody or not, because then you're gonna have to keep up that facade throughout your entire career and you're not going to be happy. Don't do anything you don't want to do. I know a lot of girls that they get in with the wrong agent and they try and push them to be something they're not or push them past their boundaries. Don't do that. I did it without an agent from the very beginning. Do what makes you happy. Do what you want to do, and if you don't want to do it, don't force yourself to do it, because you're not going to be happy in this industry if you're doing what everybody else wants you to do. Can't take it back. You can't. Once it's done, it's done. It's there forever.
Speaker 2: Would have been some of your favorite cosplay loooks and what was maybe the most challenging one? Ooh.
Speaker 3: I think my favorite was either my Moleficent or my Starfire. I love both of those. The Maleficent was difficult. I think that was one of the most difficult ones because trying to like make big wings work and a convention like that is complicated. You're like poking somebody here, or a feathers fall off, or like somebody bumps in and breaks it. Like there's like a million different ways that it can go wrong, but still that one had to be like my favorite. I had like the big staff and like the big horns and the war years ago. Oh my god, because my daughter wanted to be sleeping Beauty. I did not have wings though, you know, fucking way was I gonna do that. It's hard. Yeah, my girlfriend was sleeping beauty, and so we did like a little couple's costume. And when I did Starfire, she did raven We typically like to coordinate, and I think those two are my favorite. One I'm dying to do and I will at some point as I want to do a I want to do Carnage and she's going to do Venom. So we want to get somebody that's like really good with latex, and we want to do it basically newd or like in a song and like broad type situation and cover it with like painted latex and have it ripped throughout the body then like fake blood and like the big head piece but like our head and then the head piece over and just like like a full blown carnage and venom, which is very hard to do because finding somebody that's that skilled with latex is very complicated. But that's my goal one day.
Speaker 2: How do you get through because some of these things can take like hours to put on, Like how do you get through that time?
Speaker 3: I don't really have a process or a method. I just wake up and do what I gotta do. I don't know, there's no like real thought process behind it. Like I know, the night before I have everything set out, I wake up and I'm just like, Okay, we're doing this and that's it, Like there's no real do you just want process? Cry?
Speaker 2: Don't you want to like just not take it off though? Because it was so much work to put it on? Oh Like even when I wash my face at night, after I get my makeup done, I'm like vibe like I'm sad because it's.
Speaker 3: Like for me, it's like taking off a bra when you get home. It's just like it all needs to come off, like it just needs to. But after conventions, like you've been in physical contact with so many people, Okay, you just want to take everything off? Like I want to take my skin off after convention, I just want to restart, like start fresh the next day. Yeah, So for me, I can't wait to get it all off. What are some of your favorite comics? So, I think, in my personal opinion, DC comics are superior to Marvel comics. Marvel movies are insanely better, like way better. So I mean in general, like just the DC comics, they're they're on the darker side than Marvel, but I think they just like they captivate you in a different way. They're more enthralling, like you can go through the whole story and like a lot of the emotions they portray and it just feel very relatable. And then Marvel kind of like brings out the humorous side while also tackling like heavy topics, and I think that they kind of, I don't know, they relate to me in different ways, Like I have my dorky side and I have my serious side, and I think they kind of saytiate both of those needs. So Deadpool kills the Marvel universes obviously like my favorite. And I think like bringing that sort of humor, I don't know, bringing that sort of humor into something so dark is just like it's fascinating to me.
Speaker 2: And then have you said that Thanos is the love of my life?
Speaker 3: Okay, so why is that? Oh, he just gives off daddy vibes, like the thing the way to say it, Like, didn't he like destroy the universe or like vanishippins people. Yeah, he did both of those things, killed his stepdaughter.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 3: Daddy vibes for sure. I just I also don't feel like he was entirely wrong, and the opinion of how he did things, I think it was population control right in a way. I think he went about it the wrong way. And I think that if you've watched the movies and read the comics, you'll see that like in the beginning, whenever he was first going through and like making these decisions, it was actually from place of maturity and like a place of actually trying to have good intentions. In the end, once he was already mad that everybody kept stopping him, then it was just like he was like, I'm doing this out of spite. Now, then I think he was wrong. But when he actually had like a sound mind about it and was making his plan of you know, destroying half of the universe, I feel like there was you know, good intentions, but I good intentions and he looked attractive while doing it.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 3: As long as he's hot, you can destroy the universe, that's what you can. Just you, cat, I would have let him snap me away, to be completely honest.
Speaker 2: Now, you've always been very intentional about your career moves. So what made you finally say yes to brassers after turning them down at eighteen?
Speaker 3: I don't know. At the in the moment, like I had said no, not because I didn't want to do porn, but I felt like I wasn't ready and I didn't want to jump and make a rash decision about something that I wasn't one hundred percent sure how I felt about it yet, So I wanted to take time and like really look inside myself and see that that was what I wanted to do, and then also build career because I didn't want to like go into it with no name and like no nothing to fall back on, because like you said, once that's out there, that's out there, and I wanted to make sure that was really what I wanted to do. And it was like once I started doing it, like I fell in love with it in a way that just like like I knew I was gonna love it, but I fell in love with this so much deeper than I thought I would. And I think the thing that finally finally made me say yes was it's a safe environment for me to get out all of my slutty tendencies. Like it's what environment is safer for you to do that? Like meeting guys off of tender or in bars is so dangerous in so many ways, and in this like people are tested people. There's boundary checklists, Like you can say I want you to do all of this to me and not this, and they don't cross that line, and if they do cross that line, you just tap like this and then they're like, oh shit, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. Like it's nobody argues over it. There's no back and forth, and at the end of the day, there's no strings attached. I can go home and nobody's creepy and nobody's weird, and it's like, it's a safe environment for me to just be my sluttiest self and explore the craziest fantasies. What do you think has been your favorite scene that you've shot for Browsers so far? My cage didn't come hungry blowbang Oh, okay, tell us a little bit about that. So the premise is basically that I was too horny to exist outside of my cage because I just wanted to fuck everybody, which is pretty like me. So they caged me up and then brought out a bunch of peasinesses and all I was allowed to do was suck them through the cage. So we did some like feet fucking, some like throat fucking, some like hand jobs and everything, all while I'm in this like shark cage. It's like this huge cage, and then eventually they let me out and you know, you suck everybody and it's amazing. It's like just so thrilling and empowering, like you can just take on all of these people and it's just it's so cool. However, I will admit that that was one of the horniest days of my life, and I was very upset that I didn't get fucked. That was very, very, very very upset. I was like, why, Like she's being neglected, Like blow bangs are terrible. For that reason, everything above the waist was say shaded. I was so happy, and everything below the waist was like, why why are you doing this to me? But I think the premise of like kind of showing that part of my sexuality was amazing, like showing like the feral side of it, because at the end of the day, like when I when I'm in sexual mode, I have my cute team you know, do things to me mode, and then I have the one where I'm like I'm going for it, like I'm fucking going for it, and I'm all in and I'm going to do whatever the hell it is because when I'm horny, my boundaries are very minimal, and so like exploring that on camera was very exciting for me.
Speaker 2: Your debut Brawsers was basically like your kind of was your first mainstream set. So what was the first day on set? Like, like was it because before that you don't been doing amateur.
Speaker 3: Stuff for your only fans? Is just only fans? Yeah, So then like how how was being on your first professional set? Like was it what you expected? Yeah? Actually, like going into it, I think I had a pretty fair expectation. I was so nervous, like I felt like I was going to pass out, But then I got to set and everybody was just so sweet, like everybody was really nice. The makeup artist was really nice, Like they did a little kind of interview on set beforehand to kind of just ease the tension in the room. And then the male talent couldn't have been more like helpful in the situation, Like he could tell how nervous I was, and he was like, here we can. You don't have a conversation. It's not like you have to go in and just like stay separate from each other until camera starts. Like you can actually build chemistry and you know, feel something in the scene. Who was the guy Quinton James.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's lovely, seven inches with a curve. I've had him on my podcast. That's what we titled the episode.
Speaker 3: Really well, it was his idea, that's what he said. He's so sweet. I remember walking on set and everybody was giving their ideas and he pulled out a picture of his dick and he was like, this is one of my ideas. They were like, we can't use that. We're not using that. It was amazing. He was so funny. It was honestly, like, that's still one of my favorite memories. It's just kind of like all of the nerves and everything and then the release on camera was just so.
Speaker 2: Cool, and then you afterwards signed as an exclusive contract star, which you still are. What responsibilities, privileges and pressures come with that title.
Speaker 3: I don't feel a lot of pressure, to be completely honest. I know that it seems like that would be weird, but like for me, I've wrapped the brand from before I was exclusive. Like I wear Browsers merch, I don't wear other companies merch. I you know, promote the brand in every way, and I did all of that before I was contracted, So my responsibilities didn't really change much. And in terms of not shooting with other companies, I really wasn't. I only shot with like, I think two other companies, and there was one scene here and one scene there, and one was a sister company of Browsers, So it really wasn't that big of a difference, So my responsibilities didn't really change. Uh No, Yes, it was twisties and then sex like real worth, the one that the one that you shot me that was me, guys. I love that.
Speaker 4: I seemed so much. That girl was so cute that we shot with too. The door day right, Oh my gosh, she was a door. She was so funny too. It was amazing. Is she still working? Like I feel like I haven't seen her around lately.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen her anything like I thought she like.
Speaker 2: I just remember when we started, like the scene and she just started her acting was so good.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, she was so enthusiastic and the was just she was like the total bimbo. She was so funny. Oh my god, it was amazing. She was so cute and she was she was like talking beforehand because I was like, I was nervous to get like dirty talking out. She was just a fuck a whole bunch and you'll be good. I love you. It was so good. Yeah, she was great. That was a great scene.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you've performed some live stage shows in Berlin. Was that just this past was that when you went to Venus Berlin or was this a different time when I went.
Speaker 3: To Venus Berlin? Okay, but not this year's was the year before. I did two live stage shows. I did one with Kazumi and Lily Lou and then I did another one with Srida Ville and Alexis Fox and that was one of the most art racking moments of my whole life. But I wanted to like practice, be more outgoing and like being in public doing things, and so I was like, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. And then when I did it, it was so cool, like it was so exciting, like everybody's watching you and everybody's turned on and everybody's just happy. Like you look over and you see the smiles, and then you put your face back on the pussy and it's just like it's so cool. It's so fucking cool. And I was still shaking, like walking off stage, like my knees were shaking, like my arms were shaking. I was like hyperventilating a little bit. I went in the room and used my inhaler before I went back to signing, Like it was very very very much like oh my god, but it was fascinating. Like you just go up on the stage and then you introduce yourself and then like music starts and then you start kind of like touching and groping and stripping and then grinding and everything just turns into like this on stage sex like you would do in a scene or like you would do in your room, but with all of these people watching live I don't know, there's something very thrilling about that.
Speaker 2: I have not been to Venus Berlin, but I have seen a lot of videos and I've heard a lot about it. And my partner Jeff, my business partner, Jeff, went and filmed for a strip chat last just this past Venus Berlin and like, yeah, I mean it.
Speaker 3: Was so funny.
Speaker 2: He was like sending me videos and just telling me about the live stage shows and like.
Speaker 3: He got squorted on and it was like, you know, it's just crazy. I have a video that my girlfriend took whenever we were well she was because I walked in with the Brassers Grip and was signing and she walked in later and it's literally just a video of a guy standing their helicopter. Yeah, it was good. I know about this guy. I've heard about this guy from everyone.
Speaker 4: Really, he's like a surgeon, I do know anything, yes, And he goes to this beat his brillain because the fans could go naked, which is crazy to be amazing, and he just goes around just helicopter dicks the whole time.
Speaker 3: Like this guy's a legend.
Speaker 2: Literally every person who's told me about being this brillain has brought this guy up.
Speaker 3: He's so cool. I admire him so much. He made my line once ti they get a picture. He was so sweet, And there's so many fans the are Like there's this huge misconception here in the US that if somebody in your line is naked, it's because they're creepy and there it's not like at all whatsoever. They're in the line in they're naked because that's what feels free to them and that's just like what the Germany. Yeah, the German culture is so different than ours, very much so. And so they make the line and they're respectful and they keep their hands to themselves and occasionally people will ask if they can touch, and you decide on your own if you're comfortable with that. But like they'll make the line naked, come over, like take photo in a very normal way and they're like, thank you so much, and they walk away, And I'm just think you're much nicer than a lot of the people in the US.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, the thing is is that when you grow up in an environment where you're not repressed sexually and where like nudity is not like such a big deal and people don't carry so much shame around about their body and about being naked and about sex. Like there is better communication, and I feel like people are more respectful of boundaries because it's something that isn't like so many guys that I find who have issues with who are disrespectful to women, Like we're never taught anything about sex or how to talk to women. Like they were just taught that it was bad, it was shameful, and like you know, even that sometimes that women are there too, are just sexual beings there to like trap you, yeah, you know, and like almost like they're your enemy. I mean it's just yeah, I find that cultures that are the most sexually repressed have the most amount of violence towards women, and like, you know, have the biggest issues with boundaries. Where people who are like more sexually open and free are more respectful and.
Speaker 3: There's also less pent up energy that you need to get out, yeah, because everything is just more free. So there's people that come there and they just like have zero experience with sex or with women and they're just like dying to get everything out that they're gropy and grabby and they forget to ask and they don't know how to be respectful and a lot of times it's not coming from like a like a place of harm. They're not doing it with a negative intention. They just don't know any better because no one has ever talked to me no. And I've seen girls get so mad, and I understand that because they're pushing your boundary. But for me personally, I'm just like, hey, when you're with me, and when you're with any woman, ask first, like and it's that simple, and some people will say yes. But the worst that can happen is they say no, but just ask unless the end of it, And ninety nine point nine percent of the time the person is very much like, I'm so sorry, like I didn't know any better, and I'll do better moving forward. And they do, and they come the next year and they're respectful and they keep their hands to themselves and they ask politely for things, and they're a completely different person. They just need somebody to tell them, like, do it this way, this is the better way to do it, And you get way further in life if you do it that way.
Speaker 2: I think also too, when you grow up in like a more sexually repressed society, women who are in the sex industry are looked at as being like these kind of counter culture you know, like you know, shameful, stigmatized beings and so almost non human, right, so they don't deserve to be treated like humans. Yeah, I think that's also a huge.
Speaker 3: Part of it. I think having like a grounding conversation with porn stars or in that environment it definitely changes people's perspective in that way. That's one thing I get a lot at those conventions. People will come over and they're like, I was expecting something completely different, and I have my bimbo side.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing to do with conventions is a boob hat. I love to like have guys get on their knees and I plot my boobs on their head and then we take a picture with like Mickey Mouse and it's amazing, And that's my favorite convention thing to do. Ever. So I have that side of my boom hat. It's so cold, But then there's a side of me that wants to have a real conversation and like a personal connection with that person. So I think people they appreciate that a lot.
Speaker 2: The thing is is that both things can exist in the same relation, right, And that's something that I people need to understand. So you've been outspoken about wanting to challenge stereotypes about sex workers.
Speaker 3: What's the most frustrating myth that you still see being pushed out there that sex workers all have some sort of trauma and that's why they do what they do. I think that's like one of the biggest misconceptions. And everybody that I talk to is like, Oh, you must have a terrible relationship with your family. Oh your family must hate this, or oh, this must have happened, this must have happened as a no, my favorite, your father must be proud. Your father must be proud. We all get that. Everybody's like, you must have had a terrible childhood and all of these things. And I'm like, you can have a good upbringing and like the most perfect life and still want to do this. Like, for me, this is sexually empowering. I'm doing everything I want to do and everything I'm passionate about from a place of health, from a place of being mentally sound, like there's nothing wrong with me. I just fucking love doing what I want to do on camera in front of people and empowering myself and showing that you can be sexual and sane and happy, and I think that, you know, people need to stop thinking that all sexuality comes from a place of trauma. You've also said that sex work is a passion project, So what does that mean to you? Kind of like going back to what I said in the previous one, is like I want to show that you can be very sexual openly and not lead back to something negative. And I think that a lot of people think that sexuality comes from a place of negativity or a place of damage that you're trying to repair by getting attention, and that's not the case. Like I want to show that you can be a healthy, happy person and be in the sex industry.
Speaker 2: What do you think that fans would be surprised to know about like what actually happens on adults that's compared to like what people are led to believe.
Speaker 3: Like you've called them the best hangout with snacks, it's amazing. I mean I've heard a lot from people personally where they'll come to me and they're like, well, it must be very awkward until the camera turns on, right, Like nobody's talking to each other, nobody's around each other, or they think we're fucking all day long. Yeah, and at the end of the day, there's a big organ orgy, you know, and it's not like you get to set and then you go to hair and makeup, and you know, sometimes what order you breakfast or a coffee if you want something, And then you go through hair and makeup, you do wardrobe, you go through your script. At some point you break for lunch. You get whatever you want for lunch. Was just amazing. Who doesn't want food? I usually save mind for the end because they don't like to be bloated or burpy during sex, so I save mine for the end. But it's just like everybody talks and they joke and they have like a connection and your male talent like ends up being like a friend of sorts by the end of it, and it's so fucking cool. And then like the sex starts and it's a different type of chemistry and passion and then afterwards you high five and you move on. Like it's it's just so relaxed compared to what people think it is. There's nobody, you know, screaming with a whip. Do it this way, and a lot of people are like, okay, so it's every position scripted and done this way and that way. And most of the time, no, like you have a couple of positions that they're like, we really want to see these, and then outside of that, have sex the way you want to have sex. And I think that that's amazing too.
Speaker 2: Also, because you work with Browsers, who's like one of the best companies to work for, you also get to have like those really great experience. You get to have the snacks first all. Yeah, not every points that feeds you, by the way. That's I mean, I've always fed my crew, but like I've heard that.
Speaker 3: I've heard that too. Yeah, And I remember.
Speaker 2: Actually so like during COVID, Browsers went through this whole kind of thing where they were really looking at the way that like sets were conducted and like how directors treated their talent. And it really was a moment that they kind of like reflected on a lot of things. We kind of had this like me too movement and the adult industry going on at that moment. And I remember them interviewing me and kind of asking me, you know, and they were like, do you provide like snacks and like food to you know, the crew and talent? And I was like, yeah, doesn't everybody, And they were like, no, we were finding that a lot of our directors don't do that, and I was like, yeah, my first I blew my mom. And it was just it was actually really satisfying because after they had done all of this, they kind of came out with this like sort of run a show like list of how they wanted every set to be conducted and the protocol that they wanted followed, and I like ticked all the boxes already, and I was like, I've.
Speaker 3: Been I'm like, I'm open. I loved being on your side. Yours is just amazing. But I mean I've yeah, I've been treated like a princess since I've been in the industry, so I have zero complaints. I know that not every set is the same, and not every company is the same, and some are probably much more difficult than others. But I've been very lucky. I've been treated like a princess from the very beginning, and I love it.
Speaker 2: And I think things have changed so much too since like only fans has become such a powerhouse in the industry, and talent has so much personal autonomy now, oh yeah, because like they just don't need.
Speaker 3: To work for you anymore.
Speaker 2: So if you don't treat talent, right, You're just not going to get booking.
Speaker 3: I don't need to do porn at the end of the day, and I can make what I make on a porn set in a whole day on a porn set in about fifteen minutes on only fens. So it's it's one of those things where it's just kind of like you don't need to do it. You do it because you love it, or you know, don't do it now.
Speaker 2: You've also okay, so we know obviously coseplay. You've also mentioned like that you're a bit of a nerd, and I don't know why, like we have to say that, like all nerds play video games. But I guess it's like the general consensus, like if you're a nerd, you play video games.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't even know being a nerd means anymore actually, to be honest, because it was such a negative connotation it was back in the day. Now like it feels like that word has been reclaimed. It has been it is not cool to be it is not cool to be a nerd. So you're a cool nerd. So you play video games?
Speaker 3: Right? I play video games? What is your favorite one. Oh, that's so complicated. Console has to be Borderlins. I think Borderlands one and two was amazing, Borderlines three was okay, and Borderlands four so far it's so cool. I love Borderlines. The Last of Us is also amazing, but if it had to pick a favorite, it's Borderlines. In terms of PC or phone games, Age of Origins. I spend way too much money on that game, but it's so good. You like build your city and you go to war and there's like twenty four hour war events and it's just like this community of people that all have a giant murder boner and it's so cool. It's so cool. So yeah, those two are my favorite. You also are really into dogs. Yes, how many dogs do you have? Eleven? Actually I had ten, but I got a new one.
Speaker 2: And then bearded dragons too too. Okay, so tell us tell us about Can you name all of your dogs?
Speaker 3: I can? Okay, okay, hold on, I got to do it on my hands because otherwise I'll get lost. I have Storm, Shadow, Sonza, Stewie, Shiloh, Sophie, Ciara, Sky, Smoky and Sassy, and then Sophie. Someone's a fan of alliteration here. I love where do you keep them. I have a large house and the large yards, so they're all house dogs, they're not outdoors dogs. And then you know, we go for walks, We go for runs. They have their space outside and a walk at the same time. Okay, those dog walkers and dogs, I can't. I want each baby to get its own individual attention, So I take them one at a time, or you know, my partners will also take them as well, but they each like, we have group time at home, and then they each have their own individual time because I think that it's very important for them to feel like loved on their own. I think loved as a group is perfectly fine, and I think that's amazing, But in a group this big, like, I feel like they each need their own individual attention. Different ones have different train It's like a class of kids, you know, different kids at school, and they have different needs and different attention needs and things like that. And I think the same as you know with dogs. So I try to make sure they each get their like personality fulfilled in a different way.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I spend so much money on dog food. Yes, are they all like the same size?
Speaker 4: Ish?
Speaker 3: They're all completely differently different I have three rat Wheilers I got fingers again, three Rottweilers, three Pomeranians, a Palma poo, a beigli Air, a pit mix. She just showed up at our house and we kept her Great Pyrenees. And right now we have a mini Hippo, which is a sharpay Cocker Spaniel mix. He's our newest one. Oh my gosh, he's so cute. Damn. I love dogs, but I don't know if I could handle eleven. It's not that bad. Once you get past five, it's all the same.
Speaker 2: I've heard that about kids too, like like one one's hard, two's really tough, three and more.
Speaker 3: It's all like this. It's all the same. Like at the end of the day, they all go out to poty at the same time, they all eat at the same time. The only thing you do is individual attention, and that's fun. That's not negative anyway for me. I love it. Eventually, my goal, like I think my end goal is to open like a rescue and just kind of have like this huge land where I can just take in all of the dogs. Then I don't have to keep getting dogs. You just have all of them, and you know, make sure that they're happy and healthy, and if I foster them until they find a better home, amazing, and if they stay with me until the end, amazing.
Speaker 2: There are so many adult stars that are really into like dog rescues. I feel like there could just be like one big like horn.
Speaker 3: Star rest amazing. You probably would be very successful. That would be so cool too, just to like have that constant like affection from the little animal. I used to have a friend.
Speaker 2: She was a model and then she's a stylist and she worked for me for a long time named Mia Presley, who used to do a yearly calendar called Porn Stars for Pups and it was like a charity calendar and I used to shoot it and yeah I still have I'll look because I definitely still have all the pictures.
Speaker 3: But it was actually a great day because it was a.
Speaker 2: Day that like I just opened my studio and all these like people would bring their My studio was just overrun with.
Speaker 3: Toh my god, that sounds amazing. Yeah, it was really cool. She resurrect it. I'm so down.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'll bring all eleven months, which is I know, one Abigail and like eleven dogs. Everyone else has one dog, so question before we of course, because I want to ask you about Avian Wars because it's such a big deal. But one question I do want to ask you is something that I'm sure you get asked a lot. I know, I hear this a lot. The audience wants to know. Does size matter me?
Speaker 3: No, I think for each person is different me personally. No. I can make I can have fun with anything. I have been with micro penises, and then you can just grind on it and make yourself feel good. I've been with large, large, large ones. I think too big as a problem. I don't think too small as a problem. I think too big as a problem. I want to be able to walk after and I still want to be able to have sex a couple days later, and I don't want to feel like I birthed the baby in reverse. So I think too big could be an issue, but too small definitely not. Hear that. Guys, you can you can still make make whoopy? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Where did that come from? Oh my god, I don't even I literally don't know where that word came from. Micro penises, you still have a shot, absolutely, Aban Awards Avian Biggest Night of the Year. How did you get the news that you were being chosen to host the Avian Awards, and what was your reaction.
Speaker 3: So the process of how I found out is top secret. Okay, I'm not but there was a phone call involved, okay. But when I found out, I was ecstatic. Obviously it's not something I ever, ever, ever thought that I would do. And I ran to the room with my humans and started screaming, and I was like, oh my god, and it was just like mind blowing. It's like, I don't go to a lot of the parties or like hang out in a lot of those environments. And I've been told from the very beginning, like if you don't go to these parties and make friends with these people, you're not going anywhere. And I'm like, well, I'm not going to do anything out of peer pressure, and I'm not going to go to a party I don't want to go to because I don't like parties just for the fuck of it, or just for somebody to tell me, Okay, you can do this because you went to this party and kissed the ring of this person, and that's not me. So it was one of those things where I was like, Okay, it's not like that it's genuinely not. I did what I wanted to my whole career. I built my career the way I wanted to, in the way that I wanted to, doing what I wanted to do, and I still get to host the Avian Awards and that's absolutely phenomenal. And I think it says a lot about our industry that there's still, even within industry people that misconception that you have to like bow down and kiss the ring to get where you want to be. And I think that if you're just yourself you can still get equally as far. And I'm hosting the Amen Awards. That's so cool.
Speaker 2: So what are you the most nervous about stage?
Speaker 3: For sure? Yeah. Yeah, it's gonna be a lot of people. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: I think one of the first things they asked me, well, not ask me, they said, they were like, please don't tell me you have stage fright. And I was like, okay, I will tell you I don't have stage right. I have stage fright. I learned this at the AVAN nominations party. I went on to stage and my knees were shaking and I was wobbly, and I did it. I was very proud of myself. I was like, this is awesome. I did it. I stuttered once, which I beat myself up over for a few minutes, and then I was like, at the end of the day, most people don't remember it, so it's okay. But I was fine. There was a three second period where my vision went black and I don't really remember, but that's fine. I mean, I'm sure that happens, you know, and as long as I don't fall over, Yes, it was perfectly fine. Yes. So I'm most nervous about talking on stage, for sure. That's like the phone calls where you hang up and then you call back. So yeah, but you can't walk off stage on the awards and then come back later. You gotta just keep going, totally, Liza, I think that's my biggest fear. But in all honesty, like as the time gets closer, I'm less nervous and I'm more excited, so I can't wait.
Speaker 2: What does it mean to you personally to be a part of the Avan Awards legacy, because that's like a big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. I'm honored, Like personally, I'm genuinely honored, and I think that that night is like so important to a lot of people, because it's really it's showing like that the industry cares about the performers, and it's like a huge thank you and like a show of recognition to performers who worked very hard to be where they are, and a lot of performers are like in the Hall of Fame or like they've worked really harder people getting their first award, and I think it's such a huge night to so many people that like being a part of that, being a part of the promoting and like hosting and talking about it and the whole build up I think is just absolutely amazing. I'm honestly, I couldn't be more honored. And I feel like as somebody who's not like I've been in the industry four years, and as someone who's only been in the industry four years, I have one AB and ORG and so I know how it feels to get your first one, and it's like it's so exciting and it's like an honor to have your work recognized, and so to be able to kind of call those people up on stage and be like you won, like you did this or things like that, or be the person hosting the show. I think it's phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's a great opportunity for the entire adult community to come together and like really celebrate how hard people work, because I know, like most people, I mean, I hate this comment when I get like port it's not hard work. You just lay on a bed and spread your legs, and it's like, dude.
Speaker 3: It's not. You have no idea. It's so much work.
Speaker 2: Like tell that to like people who are like putting in like fifteen sixteen hour days on a feature movie exactly eight I've done an eighteen hour day on a feature movie.
Speaker 3: Like, oh my god, yeah, that's that is a lot of work. A lot of work. It really is. People don't realize how much work it is, and so like a whole you know, day that's just set to recognizing that much work. I think it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: What can people expect from the show? Her any hints about surprises, energy, tone? I mean, people are just gonna have to go and find out.
Speaker 3: I think one thing people don't realize is fans can go to the awards, so you know, go to the Avian website and get your tickets, and fans can go and find out for themselves. You don't have to wait and watch it back later or wait to hear word of mouth, Like you can go and actually watch it. I think that's so cool.
Speaker 2: Fans can go to the Avian Awards if you want to get your tickets, go to awards dot Avian dot com and you can see the beautiful Abigail up on stage, not having stage fright at all.
Speaker 3: Knowing and I want to be I won't be fainting or peeing my pants. Definitely. Well, I mean it's the last one, like there is a fetish for that.
Speaker 2: Actually there's a fetish for the first one, probably too, Probably Okay, So last question about the Avian Awards. For people who've never attended, what is the one piece of advice you'd give them before coming to Vegas for the show?
Speaker 3: Ooh, it's a big show. Be prepared to walk around and associate with a lot of people. It's a big, big, big environment. A lot of people are there, a lot of people are walking around, and be prepared to see boobs, nipples are covered, there's boobs everywhere. Like, know what you're getting into. You're going into a sexual environment with sexual people. But also forget, don't forget please, don't forget consent is key. If you're going to take a picture with you know, an artist or a performer or whatever it is, ask first before you grab anything, like I don't want you to get kicked out by security or slapped, so well slap it could be fun, but don't do it by being non consensual. So yeah, just be consensual and also expect big crowds. I'm not a crowd person, so that was like my first anxiety walking through the door.
Speaker 2: It could be long lines too for the fair. Sure, so get there to the show floor early. If you're a performer, I will say, make sure you're hydrated. Gets very dry in there. Have like snacks, like good like protein snacks, you know, like mixed nuts and not those kind of nuts, you know what I mean, Like good like protein on you because sometimes you won't get a break to go get food, and the food can be like I mean the convent, you know, the convention halls are huge.
Speaker 3: I always bring a protein shake in a bag and I'll drink it throughout the day and then that way, if I start to feel like head it or dizzyer, I realize I've gone so long without eating.
Speaker 2: You just also watch the drinking because people will get really wasted early in the show or like early in the day, and then like won't make it.
Speaker 3: Through the rest of the show. So piece yourself hydration and pace yourself for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And then like you said, walking a lot. So if your talents, see if you can bring flats that you can like sneak in your bag and you can walk in those and then put your heels on at the booth or whatever.
Speaker 3: Because I can't and I used to do this too.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you how many girls you see, like towards the end of the show that are just walking barefoot because they can't handle being in heels anymore.
Speaker 3: Because it's so much walking. I'm gonna be completely honest. My first two years signing at Avian, I work and I brought a pair of slippers and I literally wear fuzzy slippers by the end of the day. Now I go in my favorite tennis shoes because at the end of the day, I'm a sneaker's girly and people are not coming to take pictures of my heels. So if they want to picture my foot, I will take off my amazing sneaker and they can see a picture of my foot. But otherwise, like they're coming to see pretty much from my thighs up. And if you really really care about seeing me at heels, google it or look at my Instagram or my only fans. A lot of girls were like really fashionable sneakers. Now I've noticed it's a more common thing though. Yeah, yeah, I can't do like eight hours in heels not happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm at the point now where I'm old enough.
Speaker 3: Where and I'm like, I'm just gonna wear flat. I'm tall already. People expect me to be in heels until they look down and they're like, oh, ten of shoes. Yeah, well I'm taller than you anyways, so it's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is true. You might get stuck interviewing her boobs like I did on The Red. All right, well, Ali, y'all, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: It was such a pleasureating to know you.
Speaker 2: I do have my Patreon questions for you, which we're going to do in a separate segment that you can get if you are a Patrin member. But otherwise, can you tell everybody where they can find you online?
Speaker 3: Please? On Instagram, it's just Abigail dot Morris. But Abigail is spelled kind of funny. It's a big ail Twitter or x now, isn't it. Yeah, the exact same with an underscore instead of a period. And then only fans, it is literally just Abigail Morris with no spaces, no periods, no underscores.
Speaker 2: And then you guys can find me on Instagram and on X at Holly Randall. Go to Patreon dot com slash Holly Randall unfiltered if you want to get access to the bonus Q and A We're going to do watch these streamed live. And then of course, if you want to go to the Avian Awards and attend the show, fans are welcome. Go to Awards dot AVN dot com. Get your tickets, get them fast, because like the Awards are just around the corner, and you don't want to miss that opportunity because it's a really really cool show.
Speaker 3: Like I said, you can watch my fans on stage. I'll be there to get you. Oh my godness. Please, thank you guys so much for watching.
Speaker 2: Happy Holidays, and I'll see you on the next one.