Speaker 1: One on one linch Intaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station, one on one one w j R R Idiotology brought to you this hour by go fund yourself. Our one thousand dollars cash giveaways return Monday, just days away.
Speaker 3: First ones at UH nine o'clock right right, nine.
Speaker 2: Oh five, nine oh five Monday morning. And that ain't no job.
Speaker 3: So your chance to win one thousand dollars thirteen different times Monday through Friday.
Speaker 2: Starting Monday, and you could play each hour. So the best strategy is to just you know, listen on the way to work, get to work and leave us on and then just you know, have the web page website bookmarked so you can easily just punch in the keyword.
Speaker 3: Each hour JR gets a lot one thousand dollars listeners or winners.
Speaker 4: Have that be you man?
Speaker 2: I think we get a mother of the year candidate here in UH Texas.
Speaker 3: Okay, we had a uh foster mother of the year yesterday. Yeah, trying to ain top trade, not even sell, but trade one of her foster kids for a monkey. Yeah, yeah, that was something.
Speaker 2: Then we have Ivanna Dolores Salazar who's twenty seven years old and says she was on her way home from work at twenty eight on a Sunday morning. Ooh, that's when police noticed her driving erratically and pulled her over, at which time she informed them she had just gotten off work and was on the way to pick up her her baby.
Speaker 3: So where is she working? Is it like a hotel job, a bar, a strip club.
Speaker 2: Let's not get ahead of ourselves, all right, Whether or not she was working, if where, I have no idea. The key element here is she was on her way to pick up her baby. Yeah, one small problem. The baby was already in the back seat. Oh, poorly secured. You know you're drunk when no, dude, good lord man?
Speaker 3: What is poorly secured?
Speaker 2: Definitely it's a five month old who wasn't properly secured in the child restraint seat. Yeah. The level of difficulty of operating those things is hard enough when you haven't been drinking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those things sucked, man, I tell you what. Knock on wood. I'm glad I'm out of those days. I knock on wood because who knows. Imagine that at this age.
Speaker 2: So much easier when our parents just threw us in the beer box case on the floor floorboard.
Speaker 3: Exactly go up on that space in between the back windshield of the Dodge Dart and then sure where the cheap speakers are sparkle Matics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but rocking some yacht rock.
Speaker 3: You heard me. Well we didn't call that back then. We just called but that's what it was. Yeah, we just call it, you know, the things that are making my ribs vibrate as I lay on the back of on the spark Matics. Hey, Uh so you heard me knock on wood and I said, man, those days I have a kid. If that just popped in your pat I want to get a picture of your don't even know hence why I knocked on wood. Oh, I told somebody yesterday. I'm like I would see a garage in a garden host in my future. That drastic So maybe not what to Glincher're out? Was it the gripper like he was talking about. No, he had a day, had a late child and uh he garaged it. He was He texted me. I was napping, said didn't see it that he was gonna cannonball it with the toaster. But when he's going the garage, you're out instead. And by the time I got there, they're already maddics.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: A sixty seven year old guy over in Hall Shocker, Saint Petersburg. His name's Michael Moltzen. He's sixty seven, Mike, I guess lived at home with his mother, all right, mom's ninety two. Came to light that he lived with his mother after police went to mom's house to perform a welfare check.
Speaker 3: She was not well.
Speaker 2: She was dead and had been for quite some time, and Michael was living with the decomposed remains of his ninety two year old mother. You think this is a social Security check situation.
Speaker 3: I'd say, yeah, just or just it's just just maybe one of these deals where it's where he called her mother, He thanks mother, just sitting there.
Speaker 2: Talking to mother.
Speaker 3: Still, Yeah, I don't even think about it. That's just creepy.
Speaker 2: Did you ever have any friends who called their mom mother? And if you do, if that's you sothern thing for a lot of people, it's a Southern thing. Maybe if you're referring to her to someone else as your mother or my mother, or but just to call her mother.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just always I always thought that was awkward and a tad bit weird. Yeah, it's from movies. I mean, that's why we that's why we think it's weird, because yeah, it's got the creepy things. Yeah, it's got the creepy fact to it. Every now Norman beats. Every now and then I have to confess I have said hello, mother.
Speaker 2: Just are you ready?
Speaker 3: Why? The reason why is because we call my wife mama, so I can't call my mom mama anymore. So it's nothing like, uh, you know, hoydy toity, Hey mother, how are you mom? I usually just do mom, but then you know, it gets confused.
Speaker 2: At I started calling my u my mom Louise thanks to Greg Brady. Remember the Brady Bunch episode where Greg decided he was a hippie. Yeah, he was gone talking in morning Carol, y.
Speaker 3: I do remember that one had the headband on, the sunglasses full of ass that I'm sure we found out that all of them were having sex. That was odd that you never looked at, you know, Marsham Marsham Marsha again without thinking that it's more of a Marcia Marsha.
Speaker 2: Finally, there's this. I asked, if you had ever thought it was weird somebody would video at a funeral. Yeah, I had this awkward sitution. I think I told this story, did tell when I was working at the K and our time away from here.
Speaker 3: Tell tell the story because I remember bits and pieces. Had this one employee, yes I know who, super reliable. She was always there and if she was ever gonna miss you would know Wayne advance. And she had to be out for two days to go to attend a funeral I her uncle or something.
Speaker 2: He said, rond to go, Yes, of course. So she comes back and she has a stack of photographs of the funeral, like the dead uncle in the casket and stuff at the viewing. And I'm thinking to myself, did I miss something? Is this like permissible? Now it's gonna take some keepsake photographs at the viewing and the funeral. That's a lot and it's kind of weird. But that's a whole nother situation. Uh this other right? Yeah? This Uh in North Philadelphia, a grieving family speaking out after an unfortunate situation. Once they had the viewing, they had the service, and then the graveside burial service went sideways when everybody went into the hole, h including the pallbearers and the dearly departed. When the ground in the platform collapsed.
Speaker 1: It was just a horrible incident that happened in a bad moment. The casket laid on top of him and he was out like a light. His face was in the mud. The whole thing was trembling. It was like wobbly, it was unstable, it was all wet, and so I think that they should apologize. I think that there should be some reimbursement involved, being that the ceremony was interrupted, nothing was done properly.
Speaker 2: They're pissed at the funeral provider, the funeral uh cemetery. I guess they had had heavy rains and uh, I guess the ground screw went out there and it set up the preparations to accept the ceremony where they come and set the casket down and as they were going to do that, just the sides and everything. There's video of this, which is why I brought up the question. Think when if someone was videoing so you could did they show video of that? Lady, Yes, I've got all of it.
Speaker 3: Did you notice what I noticed? Face mask? What surgical mask? Oh, surgical mask major botox or is what you're saying? Surgical masker? Yeah, COVID mask. Yeah, every time you see surgical. I might wear it off because all it is is the VID mask. Yeah, yeah, so if you'd like to see that.
Speaker 4: I just thought it was a little you know, oh h, not fully there.
Speaker 3: Back to the face mask.
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Linchen Taco on demand Download the iHeartRadio app.