Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it. Hey, look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey hey, Welcome to the snart Tag.
Speaker 3: You're about to teach.
Speaker 4: Your name's glazed by the Great Chris Ray God, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some a shit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing.
Speaker 5: Brady, Welcome, just shit, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to the snark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 1: How's it going?
Speaker 6: That's Derek, He got duncan donas there.
Speaker 1: Look get a little straw. That's fucking Actually they finally made it good. What do you mean? What is that?
Speaker 4: Well, it's it's just vanilla caramel with the with some fucking but usually it's melted, like wait, it's it's almost like an iced coffee. But I kept getting it like, srap, Is that a frap? So it's yeah, they called just a frozen they called a frozen coff Yeah, so it worked, so that so it's a it's a it's a it's a fray pead myself outbreak al Pacino. What did they call the Duncucinoduncino?
Speaker 1: Which movie was that? That was? Like that was like an Adam Sandlin movie. It was definitely an Adam Sandler movie. I just don't know which one. They had Dunkecino's in the movie. It was clear, wasn't it. It was? It was not Click. I actually know that movie.
Speaker 4: To me, in my opinion, click was actually it is Adam Sanders last good comedy. Yeah, like I I the all the ones the Netflix steal things like The.
Speaker 1: Hit Man Carted six or whatever it was called. Do you remember that one? Was ridiculous?
Speaker 4: Oh, the Ridiculous I was closed the r Ridiculous six.
Speaker 1: It was like a spoof on like baseball spoof Western. I I didn't watch it.
Speaker 4: I saw the preview of it of him doing some like somebody I don't know. I think they were shooting with their feet on handstands.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm not watching this. Yeah, it was one of those goofy was it? What the name of that movie? The family Guy Guy. You're probably right, Exeth McFarlane probably. I don't think. I think you're thinking of.
Speaker 6: One Hundred Ways to Die in the West or something where that that like live action Seth McFarlane movie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I forgot about that. That wasn't very good. Yeah, the movie. There was another one he had that was sort of what was kind of funny.
Speaker 6: Ihan aged a lot better than like I didn't I didn't watch it a recent But it's also because it touches on like a lot of stuff that's like currently relevant. So people have been going back to that movie. He's like, huh, it's weirdly point.
Speaker 4: I can't really say anything about it because I haven't seen it, but I again, the trailer that I saw where he's beating somebody up and then his foot is like and that to me, that just checked me out where it's just it was just it's too when when when it gets too slapstick, I'm like, that's not for me.
Speaker 1: I don't I like that stupid it's it's too much.
Speaker 6: I haven't seen that movie, but I like it when the fake when the fake foot comes up, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: It's so because it's it's so dumb.
Speaker 6: It is dumb, but like there's something about it's like I know for a fact that's fun. Like I know for a fact that this is a fun thing to film, and it's like contagious, Like when there's like eight ft fake feet popping up from the sides, it's like.
Speaker 1: It's from that perspective. I get that. It's I get it. It's it's it's kind of it's a lot. He's Jewish, so you know, was Adam Sandler? Does that mean? No way, I don't. He's actually cool as fun. I'm actually pretty sure I've seen him in New York once.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it's hard to say, like it's just some bum with basketball shorts looks, that's I get.
Speaker 1: I just mean it's upon a time it was probably easier to tell. Now he got it. He put some weight on him and he's like a bit of an older guy. Now it's probably harder to tell the time he was.
Speaker 4: Like there's some like in New York celebrities that they they look so normal that you can't discern them from just people walking right. Yeah, and then there's uh, you know the like say, if Chris Helmswork was walking down fucking downtown Burbick, you would.
Speaker 1: Know immediately all the girls making a mess.
Speaker 4: He's tall, Yeah, it would be slipping everywhere. But yeah, like say if also on the other end, if like Steve bu Shami was walking that street, but it's Steve, because you know.
Speaker 2: What is.
Speaker 1: This fish doing?
Speaker 6: That's that's top swinging. I forgot to say the stark Tank podcast. Patreon dot com slashes stark Tank. I forgot to say that patreon dot com slash the tark tank over there. Fucking give us your fucking heart earned money please, Yeah, uh ask us questions early access to add for you all that.
Speaker 3: All that stuff off, all of that delicious ship.
Speaker 1: You kind of sound like, is it igor man?
Speaker 6: I'm yeah, like that's like Peter Laurie, like that old like Peter Lauri archetype's and everything. Yes, I love that guy. I don't know anything about him.
Speaker 1: It's great. I don't I don't know anything about him either. We're too young.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's that iconic face, that iconic Are you okay?
Speaker 1: You meditating? I'm just blind? Are you? Are you? Are you hopelessly.
Speaker 4: Take a second for that to say it.
Speaker 1: Very matter of fact? Yeah, very bad. No, I'm just blind, just blind blind.
Speaker 6: Place you see what you pursue, what you assume to be an old wise man sitting on a bench in Central Park, Like, are you meditating?
Speaker 1: He's like, no, I'm just I can't see. I see my eyes closed because I don't want to be looking all over the place. Confused people at that point, you pour a bunch of bird feet on that guy. So it happens, so acid on him, then bird feed What why do you want?
Speaker 4: The birds will attack him and then they melt you. So you get like a fucking pentakill outrageous append like.
Speaker 1: Online.
Speaker 4: I mean a lot of people would probably appreciate it. I imagine the people that are celebrating the the election would probably be you know, like it's mean spirited, but it's based you know what I'm saying. It's like one of those.
Speaker 1: Things I want to infiltrate, bro should do it. I don't just infiltrate there. It's like complete change change my face, go through a radical surgery in face Off.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the party is based on story. By the way, Yeah, face Off is real. That's actually a documentary. In fact, it's a docum. It's a documentary. It's actually they actually never switch back.
Speaker 1: It's actually using the exact actor. In fact, like those actors aren't even those guys, it's the people from Face Off. Yeah, like those are just like it's really good makeup jobs. That movie is crazy, man.
Speaker 4: The concept of is so fucking funny because yeah, it just doesn't even how do you, how does your bone structure look like this guy now.
Speaker 1: In your voice changes it. It's really stupid. It was so so and I thought the movie was a really good move. When I was little, I was like, this is a good movie, aparo, it's not a bad movie. Same thing with the with the fucking Mars one Mars attacks. Uh totally Mars oh, totally call Okay, it's not the same people, but it's like that's definitely the same period of time of like, well recall older definitely, but the vibe, it's just the stupid action flakes. Which again, that's why I was so happy when fashion Fears turned into that like speed speed speed cruise control though control number two, that's number two. We're like completely different people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like it's so the fact that they kept going where I was like, this was the perfect premise that should never be replicated.
Speaker 1: It was the moving train, no, no, the bus.
Speaker 6: It was a speed that it comes it couldn't go below like, it didn't slow down.
Speaker 1: It was like it.
Speaker 6: Couldn't slow down or also would dignight the bombs. I just had to keep speeding up or like maintain.
Speaker 1: How'd they stop that again? They blew it up. I honestly, is that I could. I don't remember. I remember.
Speaker 6: I think I remember in screenwriting class we studied the script to Speed because apparently it's like one of the most like perfectly written scripts, like colloquially like people just understand it that way and it is kind of wild.
Speaker 4: I would have to have a video I say about that, because I don't really I haven't seen Speed since I was really young. Actually, yeah, it's one of those things that was it.
Speaker 1: Like very like action lens shot. What is that like Michael bay esque?
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 1: It was very simple actually for the most part. You know. Something that I really liked.
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't know if you consider an action film that Phone Booth movie with Colin Ferrell.
Speaker 6: Oh, I didn't see that one. I saw trailers part and I was like, oh.
Speaker 4: Maybe that name sounds It's like I think there's like a sniper and there's like a phone. But I can't remember exactly the premise. But what I liked. I always liked the idea of like can somebody pull off an entire movie like just doing almost nothing?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's kind of like how I felt about Lobiding Citizen when I first because I was like when I was when I first saw Lobbing and I was like, oh, this is awesome. And then it ends out I was like, oh, oh, like the mystery like when you when you go through that, like the the the entirety of that movie up until the moment it's revealed how he's doing everything is really fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: It was like, oh, so you you you you conjured some mystical powers from the oracle and then basically started spartan kicking everything down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I was just like, what a reveal it was.
Speaker 6: So it was like, oh, how oh you you Oh you're killing people from inside prison?
Speaker 1: How the fuck does that work? How's that happening? Oh? He just dug out like like simple, like no way. It could not be either something that mundanely stupid or magic.
Speaker 4: I know. But that's the thing is like, oh, I'm sorry, guys, I'm thinking of the director's cut. I'm sorry, Oh, the directors with the orb yeah, like and like King Leonidis, you know everything, the yeah with the portals, Yeah, yeah, Xerxes as president in that one. I'm sorry, I'm getting my versions mixed up that you're talking about theatrical.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the theatrical cut, the director's cut is very, very different. Yeah, the theatrical version of Law Binding Citizen is fucking bonker I or everybody to look it up right now.
Speaker 1: What do you think is the most absolutely different director's cut of a movie where it's like a different film pretty much?
Speaker 4: Oh, probably something like that. Crazy, No, I gotta say, it's got to.
Speaker 1: Be Justice League. It's still a Justice League movie, dude, but it's the way it goes on things is different.
Speaker 4: But like Dark Size is not even in the other one, like it is. It is a wildly different movie, like it's it is. It is the same movie. But then also you cut out like cutting out around that is is a wild thing to do, dude.
Speaker 1: They cut out the whole reason why Arthur should be there in the original movie, like like, yeah, water water Guy almost said Water Guy Aquaman.
Speaker 6: On animals, Arthur, mosevarks aren't real. He's like a unicorn. It's ridiculous eater.
Speaker 1: Okay, the same things.
Speaker 6: Arthur's friends are rabbits and dogs and he's a.
Speaker 1: Mystical creature all mammals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but ardvarks aren't real, there are real Okay whatever.
Speaker 1: Muffy and Francine a monkeys are they or they are you just being Actually?
Speaker 6: They are?
Speaker 1: They? They got like the Okay, it's funny. Francine, it's his older sister.
Speaker 6: I think the Gremlins director's cut is probably the craziest one because the original Gremlins director's cut is just two hours of Mitch McConnell in his kitchen staring at a coffee machine.
Speaker 1: That's fucking cinema right there.
Speaker 6: That's fucking And then the studio was like, we need to add like Gremlins.
Speaker 1: Why is it called because I don't know. Joe Dante was like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just some people need to see. It's like I like the idea of just throwing stuff out there and then building on it, like say like that like Grimlins, they shot something completely different and then like call it Grimlins, Like, uh, well, I guess we gotta probably scrap.
Speaker 1: Into like being a real movie. And oh my god. And the directors is so disappointed by the and he's like, I mean at that point you would probably you would be so disappointed you would quit the film industry. He's like, Oh, this this is gonna be my experience, he was gonna make one and he's like, oh man, it did so good. It's just more money to make. I guess I'll like got another one. Fuck.
Speaker 4: There's also that too, because I imagine at a certain point, Uh, there's a lot of Steven Spielberg things that he slapped his name on that is clearly not to his caliber. It's just one of those things. Or think of actors. Yeah, we were just talking about Albacino like that, like doing that Duncancino ship, or Scorsese in that A Sharks Tale.
Speaker 1: Dude, I just saw that the other day. Well, no, I knew that.
Speaker 6: I think intrinsically, in the back of my head, I think I just like forgot. I was like, oh, yessesees in this why why?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? This giant docta.
Speaker 4: Even like say, Scorsese understands he doesn't do animation, but he knows what looks good. He's in the industry, and then he saw A Sharks Tale and he was probably like vomiting, but he's like, I'll take a patcheck. Literally, I wonder what literally animated movie would be, like what amazing probably genuinely really good.
Speaker 1: Dude, it would be like probably would be like Soul, but just racist. It would just be amazing you see Soul. Yeah, so that was the music. Oh that's interesting, but it just like the movie, like the racist Miyazaki movie. It'd be like Spirit Away.
Speaker 4: But like like take Away.
Speaker 1: Irish people firebombing black churches.
Speaker 4: It would just be fire black. It's not even back in a movie. It's just there the movie. They'll put he was in. He was in The Departed, so they'll put him in there.
Speaker 1: The yeah one, he's I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure he's only in Shark Tale because it's a mom movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one thousand, one thousand. It's like literally like a don is the is the retarded brother that's like you.
Speaker 4: He was like, I don't want I don't want to be a fucking I don't want to be a want meat.
Speaker 1: I'm gay. And I was like, you're a shark. You're useless. You are a useless creature. They do nothing other than like eating creatures. They also do.
Speaker 6: Eat everything like they're like license plates and fucking oh, they just clean up.
Speaker 1: They don't like, they don't sill a purpose other than like helping control the He's the ocean. It's vegetarian blow its head, you know, Yeah, they don't do it.
Speaker 6: Hey, like mass Grades is a dolphin or something like at the end of the movie. And then I think, uh, I'm a fucking obviously an allegory. It's like, oh, he's gay, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's definitely one thousand percent he's gay and vegan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is the same thing, which is yeah, it comes with it. It comes to territory. Yeah. Actually, it's funny.
Speaker 4: I was making a I was making Jojo for some reason, has a connection to that fucking movie. So since we've since we've lived together, there's a second time. So she's watched it, and uh, I've never I didn't pay attend to the first time, but I we sat down because I made a Zuba diiskana and I'm like, why I'm enjoying this. I was like, man, I slaved over this for like, you know, a while, and I'm watching I was like, I can't believe how bad this fucking animation is.
Speaker 6: I know, it's that was state of the art for at a time, which is crazy, is it?
Speaker 1: Because that dude toy story was set the president.
Speaker 4: I feel like in nineties, like ninety seven, ninety eight toy story looks terrible.
Speaker 1: Not really why not? Really doesn't look as good as you probably remember.
Speaker 4: No, Like, when I look at it, I completely understand the sign of the times. It does not look bad to me in that way. To me, that's a shark's tale for it, because that came out. That came out in what two thousand, two thousand and four, two thousand something. Because to me, it's like it's like pointing out like, oh oh man, Middle Saw, it looks rough. I'm like, but that was the pinnacle at the time, So I'm like, what am I even saying? But then there were some games like there's a game called uh Destrega that it's you know, it's a very PS one No no, no, no, I'll say Battle Arena toshitin Oh yeah, go back and want look at that game comparatively, and like, oh yeah, there's levels.
Speaker 1: Like like the Teken.
Speaker 6: I'll never forget the techn two FMV with Nina and her like spaghetti like like angel hair pasta hair.
Speaker 4: She's fucking she is having a mental breakdown and losing your hair is what it looks like. You're like it's falling out and ship like she looks.
Speaker 1: Rough, it looks crazy. Smile that you have to he kills this. That is my favorite.
Speaker 4: That is the top video in for years in my phone, because you know, just transferred over to new phones. It has been in my favorites as my top it's always smile because.
Speaker 6: There's just you have it right now. I don't think I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: There's something about to Yea throws.
Speaker 1: He finally throw them off the cliffs.
Speaker 6: I remember like climbing awkwardly up and then the camera like goes into him.
Speaker 1: But like the music though, is actually ice on the kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, insane, hold on, I forget how to navigate this new iOS eighteen.
Speaker 1: I feel like a boomer. Oh here we go. It's so fucking I do. I feel stupid? Yeah, it's the worst.
Speaker 4: Like they keeping, hey, hey, you know what, you don't have to I don't even use computers anymore.
Speaker 6: I just I have notebooks. You just have you just have notebooks. Yea, I have so many notebooks and they're all blank because I don't have anything to says some fucking empty.
Speaker 1: Johonals are like, I'm sad. I guess I feel like a boomer.
Speaker 6: I'm still sad, still sad, still saddest journal.
Speaker 1: There's fifty pages of this. No, there's pages from every every every day for the last thirty five years. Damn, that's crazy. We're sad than usual, but not like not un crazy. You're still trying to find average. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's it's uh, he's hunting.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was it's always like right there and now that I think what I'm doing, now, okay, let me make sure. Okay, I just want to make sure because there's there's some there's a couple of sketchy things and hearing some penis in there, so make sure there's no woman. I feel like my my, my my significant other would be very happy. Yeah, she'd be mad if she saw the male penis on my phone.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's the line when you can't like you can only have a penis in your phone as a sectual dude. If there's like, if it's dressed as something ridiculous, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm not insure. Like a dick dresses woody, A dick dressed is woody, is like this is pretty funny, Like somebody's dick is dressed up like Woody all right, fucking but like Bose eye and everything that's cute.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do remember this. I think it's so funny because Cosyo is a fucking socio. Ye his dad and he's like, yeah, he his dad, and then he like tried to murder his son more than once. I like how.
Speaker 4: I like how in Checking for they really try to actually think trick us in and thinking that hey, Hachi was actually dead this time. You know, they keep like going back and forth, and then like there's the intro and it's like, hey, Hachi, Mishima is dead, and I was like, no one believes this, and.
Speaker 1: Then even dead right now, he came back again. That's the thing. No one believed it.
Speaker 4: And then literally at the end of taking four, he comes out in a diaper and he's the fucking boss. Like I can see hey, Hachi's butt cheeks, and I thought, like, I'll never because I'm playing PS two in my room having a good time, and then all of a sudden he comes out in that sumo diaper and I'm.
Speaker 1: Dying because, first of all, like that kind of reveal.
Speaker 4: There's no better reveal in a video game where he's oh, he's he's alive, and his fucking butt cheeks are just fucking like, I can't should his pants be want to I can't take him seriously at all because his butt cheeks are out. And also after I beat hey Hachi, I'm like, oh, so this is the final boss because in every other Teken there's something so it's like, oh, you have a ogre, right, like in Teching three, who he's like he's basically some Aztec god and then he turned into like a beast thing and then uh, in five there's some weird alien. I don't even know what the fuck it is, but in four it's just hey Hachi. Unless I'm retarded, and I didn't. I didn't find the secret boss.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel I feel Teking is techan is beautiful. I love Teking. I think that Shi. It's so fucking funny. I'm glad at the end of the day made and a good guy. So people were mad about that. They were like making me evil, and I'm like, no, he should be a good guy. He's he breaks the cycle. That was cycle.
Speaker 4: That was a logical conclusion, right, even though he did suck when he said seven he was kind of a cut well, and five was when he finally shed the powers, and it was like, WAITI was he shot him?
Speaker 1: Five?
Speaker 4: When five taken? Five is when Gin he fought the he fought the demon, right, that was when he returned, and he just was just I'm just uh, whatever martial arts I do.
Speaker 1: I just do that.
Speaker 4: I don't use devil nothing. So we had no devil uppercut. He had none of the moves that he normally always had. Basically, yeah, like you know, because because Jen was kind of a mix between Kazia and Heyhachi somewhat like some of the moves that they did, they they he did some moves from both of them, like the fucking uppercut that was like classic. His was fucking the best though.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he was super dope and fucking four and five, Yeah, they made him really fucking good to me.
Speaker 4: I like I five was when they sucked. He was like he was, like you know, when some people were a little bit annoyed when Ken changed in five. It was kind of like that, but worse really because at least Ken still used his fucking like you know, he still used the key to do fucking crazy ass like you know, Hotto ship and then all of a sudden jin just like I'm a regular fighter white man. I was like, what the fuck is this? Who regular guy now?
Speaker 1: But it was, you know, it was it was for the story, so I kind of got it. Did you see that any of the newest one? No, it's crazy. I haven't arazy what happened. I want to get it.
Speaker 4: I want to get it when it's uh, because I already missed the wave, so I want to get it when it's like thirty bucks or less.
Speaker 1: It's probably going to be there soon. Probably it should be soon. It hasn't hasn't hit that yet. This is fucking crazy.
Speaker 6: So obviously you can write in and you can write in questions over at Patrionic Complice of Snart Tank if you want to.
Speaker 1: We'll answer them.
Speaker 6: If they're you know, we get a lot of them, so you know, sometimes we get to sometimes you don't. If they're well written or they're interesting, we definitely try to get to them. Imagine Dragon's official rode in he says, what's up my housed overlords? This isn't really a question. But the last episode you fellas were talking about the pet about petfish dying. It's like, maybe two episodes ago that and it reminded me about how my mom got tired of taking care of my fair fish so she poured salt into the fish tank and killed it because it because I wasn't taking care of it, and she only told me us last year. I appreciate this podcast and you guys are making me laugh all the time.
Speaker 1: That's what your mom is kind of sadistic. That is kind of crazy. You could just wait.
Speaker 6: I mean, I well, I mean a lot of people, you know, they they normally what they do is flush it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because she killed it, well she she she she killed it. She tortured it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of the thing's tortured it in front of her face because like obviously you're killing the fish by flushing it, and it's gonna go in the sewage and.
Speaker 1: Die, right yeah, but you're not watching it die. You're not fucking And then she's like waited till he came back so she could make him feel your mom has problems, dude, your mom's fun.
Speaker 6: That's kind of crazy. Like to me, it would just be like just throw it away, you know what I mean. Like, but like if your argument is like this fish is being tortured by this kid. This kid is not taking care of this fish. It is suffering. Let me just kill it, you know what I mean? I could see that because fish who gives a ship? But like the idea that you would just let me torture it instead, it's kind of crazy because I don't think they would die immediately right, like take a while.
Speaker 1: No, they would just let me.
Speaker 4: It would be like, oh, I don't, I don't. This is not I'm not a saltwater fish. This hurts ah, that's what it would say.
Speaker 1: This hurts. Your mom's fucking weird. Dude. You better not live there no more, you got.
Speaker 4: I just wonder how many other stories she has like that, you know, like, yeah, you are taking care of your dogs. Soh I skinned it like what you fucking actual dem a stretch skin.
Speaker 1: It's the same line.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's well, it's many levels above it because it's a more dynamic, because like a dog, skinning a dog while it's yelping is so much worse than.
Speaker 1: A fish that instead of using like one bars, using three bars. That's a three bar. Fucking that's that is a three That is a three bar. That is crazy. But yes, when I hear stuff like that. There's certain people.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I got my on you, I got my you have potential to do some other weird ship.
Speaker 1: I'm really moments like that. You know, people are like, my mom, this really sucky thing to me. That's sucking. I can't forgive her. And I'm just like my mom's dad, So don't. I don't, at least I don't have that. You know, there's a blessing anywhere in there. It's like somewhere there is a blessing. It's like, I guess, you know, I don't. Yeah, yeah, mine did.
Speaker 6: It swings Crisper Baby being born in Malevolent In Malevolent Shrin wrote.
Speaker 1: In I don't level Strie.
Speaker 6: Yeah maybe anyway, he says, hey, woke Cerberus, just curious if there's a reason gatio active you've got to dig in me, etcetera. Aren't on Spotify would be able to queue those classics for long car rides with for so long car rides of that long you imagine a ps please do another advice column soon. Oh yeah, that's right, we haven't done that in a while.
Speaker 1: I totally forgot that was even something that we did. But we don't have anything people ask us anything, post it right.
Speaker 4: You can post it literally right now and there will be fifty things. Do it while answering the question, all right, yeah, well yeah, the question is a very simple answer. Actually yeah, so well it's more of a so you won't you won't get sued. But say, if if those people wanted to report, the likelihood that they would do it is slimmed to none really, but you still the likelihood if you put it up. If you have a Spotify account, they're going to delete your account. And if you have like say, for example, I have two gig covers on my Spotify thing because the two ones like I the Rocks thing and then the Disturbed thing. So I know David Draymon Disturbed saw it. He's totally fine with it, so he's not gonna take it down. The Rock I don't think he knows that thing exists, other than maybe when that first came out it was gaining some traction in the video. But as far as I being on Spotify, I don't think anyone fucking knows, so I don't care.
Speaker 1: However, if I move forward with.
Speaker 4: Posting anything else on Spotify, I'm gonna make a completely separate account because if that gets nooked, then it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But am I fucking crazy? How do you spelled? Column? Call him?
Speaker 4: See? Oh l oh you m n yes, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: It looks so weird. I mean I do that all the time. I always felt like there were two l's in there. Nah, that's so true. Oh you men right, yeah, you amen?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that just looks so weird to me. That is a real word.
Speaker 1: We should make up. We should make a corn parody of Twist where it's just dicks dick.
Speaker 7: It's just like so stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna do I was actually gonna do some yesterday and then I realized that I left my mic here.
Speaker 1: I think that would be a good I think that'd be a great, great cup of parody, a corn dick.
Speaker 4: I don't like, Okay, rite it, go ahead and write it.
Speaker 1: And then because it's just I could do that noises and then Dick, that is that fire. He told me that is not funny enough. I gotta make it. I gotta make it. Yeah, you gotta make it sound like slipping sounds, but I want to make the slurping sounds also be sort of like lyrics about Peters. If I could do that. I don't think so. I think it's possible.
Speaker 4: I think you put like common balls by come on, you know, like you ship like that.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't think he does. He does that.
Speaker 4: That's a freaking freaking yeah.
Speaker 1: The bridge. I'm just like and I'm like, that is so funny. I hear that. I'm like, the funk is this? I think it's scatting literally, but it's metal scatting.
Speaker 4: But it's ship, it's ship ship.
Speaker 6: I'm very multitasking right now. But I think I think I did that right. We'll see, Yeah I did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you think based on based on yeah, you can take a moment and just verify.
Speaker 1: Man, We're fine, all right. He's speed maxing speed, he's multi maxing. Bro's he's dude.
Speaker 6: I do feel like sometimes like I'm at the helm of like a fucking Gundam while I'm doing this stuff where I'm just like, yeah, it feels crazy.
Speaker 4: And you're just you see, you're the middle of your mind's already gone and you're still trying to function your legs and ship and you're like, dude, I'm about to get killed.
Speaker 1: I'm in space. I'm so scared. I'm in space. That's terrifying. Yeah, I would never do that ship being.
Speaker 4: A fucking pilot are fearless niggas, because.
Speaker 1: You would never be a Gundam. No, you never.
Speaker 4: I would be a gundom. I wouldn't be a I'd rather that's worse. If they just somehow turned me into a gundom, I would do it.
Speaker 1: Is my cousin gun Dam? Excuse me?
Speaker 6: Huh huh, yeah, my cousin, he's a gun Dam.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Which one? Just Red? You know my cousin Red Gunda.
Speaker 6: You know my Red cousin. You know he's the best. Oh my god, So what's it? What's Oh? Before we recorded today, Sweeney was like, I think Sweeney says he wanted to tell the audience something, So like, before we move on to more questions, would you want to say, I.
Speaker 1: Have time to practice my apology. So it's been a lot going on lately, and I wanted to say, everybody out there, you should all kill yourselves all I want?
Speaker 6: All right, Well, I never mind, we rescind it.
Speaker 1: Never mind. Your applause throughout the city for that. Wow, somebody cut that out. Somebody cut that. Somebody, somebody cut that. You can't cut it out. They can't. They can't cut it. Can't you try? It won't work, No chance, easy, Okay, Derek. Right now, somebody asks about this, and I'm the whole thing, but we'll probably not get to that, probably just something different. Who is your name? Your five favorite wrestlers of all time?
Speaker 4: Wrestlers, my favorite pro wrestlers.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then you can do females afterwards if you want. They're not my favorite a female.
Speaker 4: I mean I have favorite female, but all time it's all big muscular man. Uh.
Speaker 1: Stone Cold's favorite number one for me. Stone Cold.
Speaker 4: Some call Steve Boston for sure for me, because he's just the entertainment values just off the charge.
Speaker 6: For me.
Speaker 1: I'm just watching him talk about his cats on Instagram, and.
Speaker 4: Man, there's some there's some sot ass cats. It's like it's it's just him. He's that's that's not a character. That's Cold Cold Stone, Steve Auston, it's cold Stone. He basically like a melting Todd. I'm an ice cream cream. Oh hell yeah? Can I give you a normal dude?
Speaker 6: One of the stupid, like the stupid, one of the stupid, the stupidest, the stupidest videos I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: But I love it so deep. That stone cold Et is so goddamn good.
Speaker 4: I guess such a dish stone cold Et, and I'd like to order a couple of jeeseburgers.
Speaker 1: And that's the bottom line. That's the bottom line. And then excuse me, and that's the bottom line.
Speaker 6: Is such a crazy way to finish it. Or the other thing there is like my favorite thing about that video. There's like there's a couple of them, I think, but there's one. There's one specific video of this guy doing this where when he screams, oh hell yeah, it's like a muffled because.
Speaker 4: He's but he's and then when he speaks, it's perfectly clear.
Speaker 1: It's perfectly clear when he.
Speaker 6: Speaks, and that that scream into the muffle is so perfect, Like there's no way he planned that part of it to be funny, right, he was just like, Oh, it'd be funny if I just shouted, oh hell yeah.
Speaker 1: But it's just like the fact that it feels like he's.
Speaker 4: Being there's a like an unintentionally funny thing where when she asked him to pull forward because he can't hear him, and when he needs to shift into drive, he has to put his head so far down so we can see where the fucking stick is.
Speaker 1: It's so funny.
Speaker 6: It's a great, such a great video.
Speaker 1: Laughing about this for two years. That's true.
Speaker 4: Okay, damn. So I guess for entertainment value, this is just me being an immature kid.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The Godfather, he's not the best wrestler even by far, but he was, Oh man, just dude, pimpingate easy man, the pimp, drop the whole train, you know, like he got so many kids and one thing that I liked, and it Actually we need him because people don't know how to spell hoe correctly. They always do it hoe like. It's a like the gardening tool.
Speaker 1: Ho is h o? Like if you're talking about a woman.
Speaker 4: Really, and it's only if it's plural, So ho is h o e s but it's h o. But he because of that all the signs, people knew how to spell hoe, and then without him people reverted back to spun it incorrectly.
Speaker 1: So we need him, We need him.
Speaker 4: So so yeah, godf Ricochet, who's on the indie scene all new, the newer wrestler.
Speaker 1: Well he's not. He's not new. He's been around the indie scene. For a long time.
Speaker 4: He was in w W for a while and then he couldn't get anywhere. Now he just went to a W, which is kind of more where he belongs because he was always those are more like indie scene and New Japan people in a W.
Speaker 1: So we've seen Ricochet get hurt so bad sometimes I'm like, this motherfucker is gonna die. Was another guy from fucking He was from Lucha Underground. Actually like, well you're I don't know if you're show. I swear to god, there's a character.
Speaker 4: Named I was talking about his so he goes by Ricochet. There was actually dude the channel l Ray had ah a show called Lucha Underground fucking phenomenal, and he used to wrestle, you know, he had his mask on and he was a Prince Puma, and so Ricochet had a job in there as Prince Puma. Anyway, Ricochet is one of my favorites. There's some other people, ah man, It's it's kind of at that that point it starts getting a little bit murky five, like off the top of my head, I don't have like there's to me. It's almost like so many people are on the same level. And then there's some people who just like really spoke to me.
Speaker 1: For me, it's easily. It's like it's uh Rob van Dam easily triple h at his peak during the during the d X when X first came back. So it was great seething races.
Speaker 4: But all right, yeah, yeah, okay, what else.
Speaker 1: We got? Hitler? Uh, we got Eddie Guerrero May rest in peace, fucking brought entertainment like almost no one else.
Speaker 4: You're definitely in this arrow, like saying I'm in, I'm in the era athlete SmackDown was on top, like SmackDown six, Eddie Guerrero, his gay cousin.
Speaker 1: Uh, what his name? I don't talk about somebody's because his name it's super Mexican. It's like fucking it's like fucking super Mexican. It's like lawnmower Guerrero, fucking what is it? Guerrero? What is his name? Fucking that is like.
Speaker 4: Feel like I feel like that's like saying lawnmower is worse than just straight up saying wet bag. Yeah, Like I feel like I can say that because web back is like, oh, like you know, it's the easy things, like saying the hard r. But then somebody finds like something. It's like damn lawnmower Gerre.
Speaker 6: If you think lawnmower man is about a Mexican mat.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you know what's crazy? It's okay. So this is the thing for me, right, being Puerto Rican Chavo, it's a thing. Chavo is like a it's like a nickname for Mexicans. For Puerto Rican, travels means dollars. Yeah, money, it means money, money like it like it's it's literally like a revolution of like black slang. Literally it was good money. It was good travels like it's. It's the same fucking thing. Interesting, But like that niggah you got, you got rv D.
Speaker 4: He had uh eddie grow to r v D rod vad damn Robert, I think he got like I think he got fucking fired because he wouldn't stop smoking weed.
Speaker 1: At one point he was he was chief and think that was Does he related John Claude, Actually they have to.
Speaker 4: I don't think so. They look alike. I think this is a coincidence. Really, I don't think he's Belgian man. I don't think I think Rod Damn mad Damn is American.
Speaker 1: Or Canadian. He's he's from over here. He doesn't have any bla blah blah blah. I do. I do downhouse gigs and I played Kyle I didn't oh and they did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well he did a few blood sport okay, so who else? What's kind of I'm sorry, you know, for for people that I know, there's gonna be some mixed the martial art flick. People are to be mad that I said that, Like Chong Lee was cool, but that's it man.
Speaker 1: Oh and then the one guy that goes okay U s a, you've never seen that movie, so you don't know what that. I don't know anything.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything said it's a blood sport, that's what it's this way kuma te a movie about a kumata essentially.
Speaker 1: Was that shit ever real? I think so? But then also it was probably it was super exaggerated.
Speaker 4: Maybe one guy died in the ring and they were like, oh, we should probably like not do this. Yeah, it was probably just reulars because they used to do that. Like say, even when UFC started right there, it was just a tournament and so it was like you would fight multiple times in the day.
Speaker 1: It was just that I old UFC was a circus, Doug, but it was amazing. Oh dude, we're not gonna get into it. Had one last right, No, I have to more so I'm gonna go with obviously, Uh, let's before he was part of the Nation the Rock. That's when he was at this fucking peak.
Speaker 4: Personally for me, I think I wanted to I wanted to be like because I like the I like the song hold more than the Rock. So I kind of wanted to put him out. But technically he should be in my top, you know what I mean. I just kind of wanted to push him out when he was when he beat the villainous era of the Rock was amazing.
Speaker 1: He was a gun. Yeah, all right, one last one? Uh? After that one female I loved? Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it like someone that like really spoke to you, someone that like, man this m candies?
Speaker 1: I want want them ropes?
Speaker 4: I think I should choose your words carefully, you know, I think so there's one I think in hot Can.
Speaker 1: You imagine this comes on? You said, dude, we have to have a really serious talk after this episode.
Speaker 4: I think I would have to stop the episode, Like, yo, guys, there needs to be boundary set. What would I realistic still be a part of this podcast, Like.
Speaker 1: Could somebody still like you know, I feel like that's.
Speaker 4: One of the thing was a bit that went too far bridge you could like, come, I feel like it's a bridge across allow us to continue, of course our blast.
Speaker 1: But you said, you said give me one of the ropes.
Speaker 4: And I just had one of the just jacking off the entire time on the table and then it just happened, and I was like, oh he was so faced, talking bloody a moment, blenty a moment, both his hands.
Speaker 1: No, there's no twitch? Is that just yeah? Man, it's crazy? Oh good, I wrote, bus flat, Yeah that would there's there's one one female wrestler current line not I think it's mad hot, but I don't think she's the great best wrestler. And that's the key to line s she's stacked. I think she's bad as fuck. She's stacked.
Speaker 4: So the way that she finishes pins uh people, that's that's.
Speaker 1: That's look this girl up, dude.
Speaker 4: And she she I used I used to follow her on Instagram, but then it was like it was too much because all she would do was like she would like, uh kick these uh heavy bags because she's like really good at martial arts, but just showing her.
Speaker 1: Actually, I'm like, I can't, I can't do this.
Speaker 4: It's like it's at a certain point, like a thick jiggling ashes too hypnotic, and you're like, I shouldn't be following this.
Speaker 1: I got a certain point. It's just not it's not healthy.
Speaker 4: Because then you're just kind of like, because you know, I don't really because I don't get stuck on stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this is boring. I'm done. But then you're just like, how many minutes does it? Man?
Speaker 6: It's fourteen years. Your phone somehow didn't run out of.
Speaker 1: Bad the world, the world has changed so much into went outside. Yeah, you're like, what's dead the video?
Speaker 6: It's dead by the time. Anyway, Yeah, let's go get a I don't know a single wrestler.
Speaker 1: Look look her up. You don't know a single wrestler, never heard of one. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Even even throughout this whole conversation, I didn't he like. It was like it was like the Charlie Brown adults, Well, my favorite is one Chris look her.
Speaker 1: Up, looking up for her? Man for him? What mad miss Jennard do you? Holy ship? Nick? Nikkita. I said, I'll look it up for her. I bad a myson with you. I'm sorry. That was a real genuine one that was like, look at you becoming progressive? What about it? Hey? Man? I we we all, we all joke but quite hot. Okay.
Speaker 4: I just want I want to show I want. I want to show you her pin. He doesn't, he doesn't like.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like big asses. Man, So I don't even remember her face.
Speaker 4: Looks like it's really the blonde. I think I remember. I like everything is long. I I like, I just like pretty stuff. I just like cocaine, Like I don't have like cocaine. Cocain's pretty. I told you, I told you to know. I told you my biggest farity. So yeah, I don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like clowns that I really, I really don't.
Speaker 1: Put a blond hair, blue eyed clown. I see it. What do you mean, like at night in your mirror like that there are more going on? What is that that terrifier clown?
Speaker 4: The clown has a beautiful blonde, curly hair. Yeah, fucking period eyes, and he's fucking you relentlessly.
Speaker 1: Well, then that if someone is fucking me already. It's too late. It's too late to stop them. They're fucking me already done. You can't do like, you can't. You can't turn that into the That has to be where it ends up, not where it starts. Yeah, you can't, like, oh, you're getting by this bear. It's like, what has so in it? I'm gay now it actually has the ingredient?
Speaker 6: Said well, first of all, it says may contain peanut and soy, which is like a weird thing to say. Yeah, that's it's manufactured, so like it just might it might have traces of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of bad things in here. It says contained. Well, it sounds spooky. Contains a bio engineered food ingredient product of Mexico.
Speaker 1: Mexican. I'm dead. I mean way too many of these things die and Mexican die from inflamed pesticles Mexican. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you sound like you sound like the people who were very happy about the election results.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm going to be of the election stuff. I'm just gonna be quiet more chronicle. I'm just gonna chronicle stuff. Oh I thought you were gonna morph. Oh yeah, I'm just gonna chic. I'm just gonna start chronicling everything I do want everybody.
Speaker 6: To keep, Like, look, keep a calendar of gas and grocery prices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going to keep the same energy though. No no, no, no, you can't know complaining. I'm just gonna chronicle. And if we're if we're still making content in four years, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, hey, guys podt like, hey guys, podcast, look at all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Every year, we should look at all this this guy. If it doesn't, I'll happily I'll take my own. I'll happily take my ot if things get better or not.
Speaker 6: I mean, ideally things do get better, like somehow, you know what I.
Speaker 4: Mean, something weird happens to where things like he stumbles uh into a successful economy successful again.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, well yeah, I mean you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I mean, like it's in one of those ways to where somehow, in two years, two three years, it doesn't tank, it actually significantly increases, but by chance, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I think the best thing that you could hope really is that like Trump isn't as crazy as the people around him, you know what I mean, Like because Honestly, I don't think he cares that much about like the things that everybody else around him cares. But I don't think he necessarily has people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's people around I think he's already told some things they hate to give credified. I don't. I think he's obviously a glimpy of ship, but he's cotailed some things already. He's like, I'm not, well, yeah, but I haven't seen it. Fucking the FED, the whole entire federal band of abortion, the whole thing. He's like, I'm not, No, Like it shouldn't be it shouldn't be just be banned. Yeah, he should be stayed by state. Everyone else is fucking insane. They're like no, every He's like, no.
Speaker 6: I don't, well, Trump is That's the thing about Trump that was like he never believed anything.
Speaker 1: That's why he has. He wants to be. He wants to like who can get him the most ship.
Speaker 4: That's why I was saying Zelensky is sucking his nuts because Selensky understands that there's a possibility, you got it, that like maybe if I suck his nuts enough, maybe he won't have our sovereignty ended. Like maybe that because that's the only reason he's doing it right. So, yeah, maybe if because I'm a sweeter deal, like I'll give you twenty percent of our resources in this or something something that's gonna fuck them, but keep them sovereign, so you know, you never.
Speaker 1: Know, we'll see you never know. Anyway, what have we got here? Babman fluff.
Speaker 6: Debrez rode In, He says, Hey, troople of gooners was recently actually homeless and finally moved into an apartment.
Speaker 1: Congrets.
Speaker 6: Congratulations, you can't you can't be hearing no more. Though first it's a deep man of action.
Speaker 1: Rode In under it.
Speaker 6: You gotta stop watching the podcast homeless anyway, he goes out. Yeah, so moved into apartment. First night spent in our new home, however, was entirely ruined. Oh oh, the first night spent in our new home, however, was entirely ruined by upstairs days running around like a herd of elephants wearing tap shoes. Ever, had neighbors who just couldn't stand that's crazy. Fortunately not, I haven't had like terrible neighbors.
Speaker 1: Really, I forgot having neighbors in the way you have neighbors, and heres the neighbors in New York suck, do they Yeah? New York buildings, they fucking sucked. Our building was awesome. Well, because I was on the top floor. I didn't have to worry about it. Our building was Yeah. When I would hang out with my friend who lived like in the same building, like two floors down, it'd be horrible. No, that's weird. They'd be walking on the walls on the side. It's like, what are you doing? Yeah, what's happening? Sometimes sometimes I hear ship.
Speaker 6: Sometimes I do hear ship above me, and I'm like, what the fuck could possibly be happening? Yeah, But I'm also like on the ground floor, so like, I don't I I'm just completely like I don't think about anything that I do because I just don't think it's going it's not affecting anybody. Yeah, So I don't know. I've never had any like bad names. Like the most annoying one was when we lived in the Olive Branch apartment and it was like we would get noise complains sometimes even though we absolutely like none of us were home, and I was like, what they just blamed us because we were like the youngest people.
Speaker 1: I guess like no one was here.
Speaker 6: I literally just got home to an empty apartment and like somebody knocked on my doors, like we're getting noise complaints, Like you motherfucker, what what was my Alexa screaming at you, like, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Alexa scream awesome. Yeah, the apartment I lived before last one with uh with Joe, that apartment, Uh, the ceiling started coming in on itself a little bit. That's awesome. In no where the bathroom was. And I told him it was good. It just happened to that last They said, it just happens. And then black flood just came out of the bathroom one day, just came out of just came out of the bathroom. A shitty apartment, it was. It was honestly one of the worst apartments I've ever seen. Like personally, it was really like I wish I wish that guy with the worst. He's a fucking terrible landlord.
Speaker 6: Considering how well you were doing at that time, it made no sense that you were in that apartment.
Speaker 1: I had to get apartment quickly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just took like the first one. Yeah, it's kind of like the Glende one that we got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I just that's where.
Speaker 4: Like my apartment has some some issues. It was it was the same thing, just wanted to get something. It's fine, I've settled, but we're also we're looking into our options of like where to to like upgrade.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and because it's important to just have like a base of operations.
Speaker 1: Live on the side of the side I live on, is the better side of this apartments the problems at the line apartment available there because no one leaves that side, live in this apartment until I die. Yeah, so you can't get rent. Is that rent Control Californa. I don't remember if it still is. I think they voted against it, they did, I remember. Yeah, they also voted to end in slavery in prison. Y.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Slavery's kind of cool though, to be honest with you, what the.
Speaker 1: Thing that annoys me is that like the people that's it's such.
Speaker 4: Aupid there there. You can read they're misled. They can't know, they can't. I was reflecting on this for a while because I've said the first thing I tweeted out was about because I use the term a lot impossibly stupid, which technically doesn't make sense. But people understand when I say that right, I say, impossibly stupid. Wold it is possible, but you mean that it shouldn't be possible.
Speaker 1: To be the stupid it is. It is.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't be possible, and it's akin to And I was thinking about it Patrick Starr. Ye, like when you think about Patrick Starr and the ship that he does, I was thinking specifically about trying to convince him this is his wallet and I was like, that's the average voter and it's that level, and it made it gave me a little bit of solace. But then it also it kind of rubber band right back into But Patrick Starr shouldn't exist in the real world. He's fine in that setting, SpongeBob, it makes total sense from exists in that wacky universe. But people are actually that stupid, you know, like, oh, you ate your own chocolate and now you're accusing other people of eating your shit.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna store And I was just like, I literally like I went through the articles and I was like, oh, obviously we're going to get rid of this, right. I was like, Oh, this is not this is a even being the thing.
Speaker 4: And then I, like people, the all of the all the billionaires went up on stage only one. I want to thank all these other young rich hundred millionaires for helping this billionaire win. I want to thank this other billionaire for helping I want to dank Joe Rogan. I think now it possibly might be a bit or now the amount of money that he makes and other deals in a company that he sold his like his drug company that was the pills.
Speaker 1: That do nothing.
Speaker 4: I think with all of that in the Spotify money, I think he might be in the billion call call him now, So another billionaire helping a billionaire win, and like, what do you It wasn't that long ago when we were all the one percent of the problem occupy Wall Street.
Speaker 6: Well, you know what's crazy is that like they're like I've seen a lot.
Speaker 1: I've seen a lot of people being like, uh, the.
Speaker 6: Establishment are shaking in their boots.
Speaker 1: It's like that's what I made, Like, are you crazy, dude? Twenty eleven?
Speaker 4: That wasn't that long ago when people were dialed in to be like Wall Street's the fucking problem, these pieces of ship that are fucking just raking our money and making things worse for us, and then they all forgot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't that long ago. People have short term memory. Man, it it's crazy sarcastic Starbrough acquired the.
Speaker 6: Where we're from the already don't not just oh right right, there's are any people getting their bonuses cut because of the tariffs. So it's like, all right, cool, I told you. I try to tell you, but like I've seen at.
Speaker 4: Least three examples of that of the same story. Oh, we have to we have to. I'm sorry, We're gonna have to hoard resources because we don't know if these tariffs a gonna kick it or not. Yeah, And so we're gonna use your bonus money because they always do that. It was like when I when I work for a company, They're like, if there's too many injuries on the job, you guys are getting bonuses.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh thanks, cool. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So like I mean, look, people are gonna find out real quick and.
Speaker 1: You gotta pay. You gotta pay one thousand for PS five and I have mine, and I'm like, oh man, that's crazy, dude. You can get the Nintendo console. That's crazy. You can't fit your daughter. I'm gonna throw away food in front of your daughter.
Speaker 6: Vide games are probably the only industry it's probably going to be immune to that stuff because like we just straight we don't make those, Like we just don't make Yeah. But I think at that point there's like, oh, there's literally no option.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 6: I just think like he says a lot of shit, right, but like there's you would have to hope that at least to be like, oh, well, we can't do that, you know what I mean, You would hope that, like just like most presidents, he says a bunch of pie in the sky bullshit, and then like reality sets in and he's just like, oh, we can't put a tariff on fucking video game consoles. We don't make video game consoles. We we we can't.
Speaker 4: Do well, it might cause Xbox to be uh do well just by default.
Speaker 6: That might be interesting yet because you could just get like a game bas on PC or something. Yeah, so that it would be interesting. That would be just completely Fox PlayStation.
Speaker 1: Now, that would be fun. That would word.
Speaker 4: It's funny that we live in a reality that there is a.
Speaker 1: Small chance of that.
Speaker 4: It's not even like say, if we were talking about this just uh a while ago, we'd be like, well, no, of course, not right. We wouldn't even entertain it. It's gouldn't be a movie, bro, a bad one.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm ready for it.
Speaker 6: Condolences to people who voted against this and lost their bonuses. Uh, not so much to be who did, because like, I mean, you asked for this.
Speaker 1: People did. I want to find you and laugh in your face.
Speaker 6: It does feel like a joker kind of thing where it's like you get what I'm fucking.
Speaker 1: Like, I have to tell you like we tried to tell you.
Speaker 6: I tried to tell you. Yeah, I try to tell you, Well, I'm getting my bonus this here, though.
Speaker 4: I can't wait to see that. I can't wait to see the TikTok's brothers. There's gonna be these tiktoks of these fucking like, Oh, what the fuck? I just got fired from my job because they can't afford to have me no more. Now I have to go truck.
Speaker 1: These immigrants that we hated so much literally have all of our jobs. Now, what's going on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I love the idea that like, I don't know, man like, companies aren't companies don't want illegal immigrants to go because they get away of paying them less. So the amount of duping going on is crazy thet It really is Patrick's sarr level stuff.
Speaker 4: It is like, hey, illegal immigrants get no tax benefits, but they still pay taxes, they'll get jobs. There's people that shouldn't be people that say, even have like green cards, a lot of them will not get the benefits that citizens will get but still pay taxes and the like. Throw them all out, and I'm like, okay, all right, yeah, I'm like okay, okay, cool, thanks Patrick.
Speaker 6: Thanks, And Patrick obviously called stir calling and Patrick he really should They'll be like the slur.
Speaker 1: Patrick.
Speaker 6: That's why these guys are fucking bumming Patrick. Patrick is a damn fool. Also, Patrick's an asshole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, some SpongeBob to Actually there all pieces of They're all in their own way for sure, except for honest, except.
Speaker 1: For squid words.
Speaker 6: Squid words is squider is depressed, yea, And he is an asshole sometimes the least.
Speaker 1: But he's like he also often asked to not be bothered if you can, if you can pull back a lot of times and look, he's like, hey, can you leave me alone? Remember though, when.
Speaker 4: He went to that one village where it was all squidwards and then all of a sudden he realized He's like, oh wait, no, I do like being harassed.
Speaker 1: And I was like, all right, you're you're cooked. Well, yeah, he's easy.
Speaker 4: He's a fucking he started acting childish and stuff, and then everyone was tripping out him, like why are you knowing?
Speaker 1: You bitch, leave my contry because of you, We're gonna put tariffs on canned bread, cannedd bro. I love can iconic fucking line. Would it be wet? I feel like I've seen can so good, it would be so moldy and fun. It'd be crazy. Well, it looks like but it's the consistency of like pudding.
Speaker 4: It's like uh pudding right, like something it's like like like almost like a muffin like but like denser.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, get my cant bread out the can. Come imagine you're gonna make You're gonna make a nice little treat, right like, I'm so happy you can and smoke.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, this is just cold.
Speaker 6: Hold on, let's let's there's a there's a question here that I yes, no, that I think is important. Dan the Dan, the man with the pants wrote and he says, not a question, but an idea. Why don't you guys do a Patreon exclusive Big Bang Thory watch along. Man, I didn't get away with it if it's only on patreoon.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 6: I can't even imagine like we'll put on the screen. I can't imagine wanting to do. This is the issue, Like I don't know if I could really watch that because I really don't like it.
Speaker 4: I don't watch it because I think if we watched if it was one of us watching it to be suffering.
Speaker 1: If we watched it together, I think it would.
Speaker 4: Just be, you know, exactly what would happened. I keep we keep going back to it, though, But it would be funny, it's fun, it would be I think. I think that is, like I do think it would be fun. That is free content and free money to be made from content.
Speaker 1: Literally, I do think there is.
Speaker 6: I do feel like we could do a lot with like I've always wanted to do like a mystery science theater type thing. Yeah, because like when we're all like watching a movie and just fucking joking around, it's like it's fun like it and it's it's I think it's good totally, and I think I'm sure most people feel that way, and most people probably are right, but like we have the facility to actually make something out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why not.
Speaker 6: I've thought about that before, like the Mystery Science te to three thousand, like kind of like the you know, uh commentary and then just like editing down the highlights and this. I've seen it work for a lot of people, like pretty much it does with the movie.
Speaker 1: We stream it, we stream it during on Patreon, and then we just upload the clips wherever you.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't think we even need to stream, We just do it. And then I would I would even I would edit that that stuff down. I would love to edit that. I love editing that kind of stuff. Whenever we can figure out I think the real issue with that is like figuring out a way, yeah, because like I guess i'd have to get like a TV in here or something.
Speaker 4: I think all we need is uh may maybe just I think it would be easy to just from your from your PC. The only thing we're just gonna need cables, so interface that has multiple channels or really two channels, and then we just get splitters.
Speaker 1: Yeah that and then you just.
Speaker 4: Run it to there and audio is captured through here and we just hear from there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, probably you have to find Like I think the issue with me is like the big thank He's not a good first thing to do that with. I. I like, I think I think it needs to be a movie. I think it needs to be something.
Speaker 1: It'd be something funny enough for us to laugh at. That's something we don't know about you.
Speaker 4: I think you're underestimating how powerful, uh how bad that show. Yeah, I think I think you're underestimating how like I've I don't know.
Speaker 6: I uh.
Speaker 1: I think we should definitely do that though. We should stuff.
Speaker 6: I think it's a dense and we should at least at the very least try to do it once and see how it goes. Yeah, at the very least, because I do. I love that stuff. Watching that stuff, it's it's like some of my favorite stuff to watch. Pretty much. It is like the main YouTube channel that I watch now. It's not they don't post that often, but when they have like a commentary, like when they have like a highlight reel of like their movie commentaries, it's fun as fuck, yeah, because they're just riffing the whole time and it's great.
Speaker 4: This was actually funny enough when we started doing extra ammo. This was the original idea is something that I wanted to do. Yeah, and then it's just like but we you know.
Speaker 6: Became more it just yeah, it was just like stensions to the podcast. Yeah, I think, yeah, we'll figure out something like that, I think, because that's definitely something that I want to do. Maybe not with big bank theory because I don't know. Man, that's that's a lot of commitment. There's just one episode and like twenty no.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the episode we're not watching. I'm not watching all of them. But that's the thing. It's like, I guess.
Speaker 6: The thing is like you want a movie, you want a feature length thing, so that way you can edit down the highlights into something that is like something like ten minutes.
Speaker 1: So what do you think would be a good thing to start? Well, that's that's not really a thing for right now, but like I feel like a good idea be like I guess because it says be something we've never seen. That's the thing that would make it more funny.
Speaker 6: It could be Yeah, because we're watching it the first time, we're just I've never seen anything because we've literally done it.
Speaker 1: This is like this is like what we si Literally I still haven't seen Forrest Gump still mm hmm, I've seen it too many times. But I'll watch it again. I bet you would.
Speaker 4: I just like that movie, so I don't want to do something. I'm just like, oh, I really liked I just want to watch.
Speaker 6: This movie like Toy. So it was that Small Soldiers I haven't seen. I haven't seen that movie in a long I'm saying forever. Yeah, I would watch that.
Speaker 1: Ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I don't watch something with Jackie channing it. Yeah, exactly, I'll do it. It has to only be on the Patreon now. But yeah, we could not. We could not, all right, yeah, yeah, we have to watch it with Mick as like aff Okay, this is buffer, It's okay, now that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's way worse. My Asian friend here, so we could be very racent. We have we have the ras pass. Look, he's Taiwanese, so it's gonna be like him even more so you know he can't even bring him. This is worse that I'll go. That is not a country.
Speaker 6: Oh. I asked the rock for his autograph. I told him my name is Derek, and it cuts off. I assume he's gonna say your name oh, then he killed but he says suck penis, dick and cock. On episode two six seven, you all of you mentioned that you'll never let your children listen to this podcast.
Speaker 1: I think that's a good decision.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: For example, one of the Hodge Twins has a daughter that has a YouTube channel. She does reaction content. Her fans recommended her dad's old clips, and there was one video that had her dad said, I was so depressed that I would stroke my mushroom tip tip to fuck magazines late at night. I would bust all over myself and I was so depressed that I wouldn't even clean the cum off my judges.
Speaker 1: I would just go to bed like that.
Speaker 6: It is an amazing thing to say, by the way, that is hilarious, and the look of terror and disgust had me dying of laughter for minutes. And hopefully it reinforces your decision on this topic.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I gotta see I gotta find that video.
Speaker 6: The second, the second, I have a kid this We're deleting this whole show. We're gonna restart, We're gonna episode one. Hey guys, Yes, that is perfect.
Speaker 1: That's solution. That's so reasonable. Yeah, obviously, it's like, welcome to start TENK episode one. Uh, who are you suiting ties? Who are you? Oh? My name is uh Dereks. Oh, good to meet you. My name is King Sticky. What are we talking about? We talk about the Economybut economy, I want to talk about them and my wonderful daughter and wife. My wonderful daughter and wife GDP. The idea of that hearing. Yeah, see like that God.
Speaker 6: Does concerned me sometimes, but it's also a like, I don't know, man, get over.
Speaker 1: It, the fact that, like the Hodswims will let me down so much. I used to be bigger of them upon a time. I like them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw them live at the fucking uh Brand prov It was before they were political, before they were political, when they were a political Yeah, yeah, I just I saw them. I fucking they were just as launching the obnoxious and funny because I was like, oh, I like their style automedy because they don't have they're not doing like they when whenever they tried to do a bit, it wasn't as funny when they were just kind of ranting, because that's what I was like, I like these they just say stupid stuff. And then they realized and I might have talked about some of the podcasts before.
Speaker 1: But I think.
Speaker 4: Partially I might be a little bit responsible for their trajectory because they saw like that. They like I befriended them and their manager and we would talk there. They asked me questions about, like my political content. They were just kind of inquisitive, like yeah, but it wasn't me specifically that made them make that type of content. But I remember I was talking to Stephen Crowder's I don't know who was, might have been his dad. Somebody reached out to me talking like his dad.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I got reached out to twice and he's like, it's me whatever. His name was still the Poppy Crowder, me Poppy Crowder, big Daddy Crowder. And he was like, hey, could you fly down to Texas and do a bit?
Speaker 1: And I was like no.
Speaker 4: I was like, I mean they probably would have, but I was like, I had a conversation with Crowder one time, one time, we want to talk about something specifically. This was still when this was before all of them just completely lost their minds.
Speaker 1: Stephen Crowder was kind of always in that, but like I.
Speaker 4: Didn't know him enough to where the biggest thing that I saw of him. There was some shitheads heckling and then he just ranted and I was like, oh that that seemed like a reasonable response to me. Yeah, So I didn't know is when I started seeing his politics. For example, he made a video as a dog. He's pretending to be like a lab or something and he's like giving a news me and he's convincing people that the AIDS epidemic was real.
Speaker 1: What the fuck was that?
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like this guy, like I didn't know how in he was because I don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unfortunately I didn't. I don't watch.
Speaker 6: I didn't hate him really like, I just kind of felt like, you're definitely right landing, and I think you have the potential to be crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm not super sure yet. That was just not digging. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember I went to his house and I think he invited us over to his house like he was having like some you know, beat my wife party, and it was like a whole thing and he got a bunch of people just like I think my wife was in a room. Yeah, just people with sticks and various items.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool, man. I didn't go.
Speaker 6: I didn't go. Yeah, I mean I went there and then uh, I went. I went there and I walked in and I saw that it was all just like the food was just really not good. So I just bounced. I only really went for the food. I flew all the way over there for the well a fig years ago. I was gonna be a Texas barbecue or something, right, and it was just like it was just like pigs in a blanket and ship and like lazed potato chip and.
Speaker 1: It lazed like the laze potato chip.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Crowder and his dad, Big Daddy Crowder or whatever, he was there too.
Speaker 1: He was definitely there.
Speaker 6: You always mean that, you said, I saw you take a swing in them.
Speaker 1: I hit the wife once. It's like, why it's part of the party. That's part of the party. That's disrespectful, not to party. It is rude. I didn't I didn't hit it with my hands. I don't want to feel like I don't want to understand it's the human I'm hitting. What did you use? I used the fucking spiked bat.
Speaker 6: What do you mean that's such a fucking acceleration like smoking spoke telling you there she killed this scorpion with a samurai sword. Why why was the closest thing. She tried to sandal first and it didn't work, so she went from sandal to samurai sword. That's what you just did. You went where to a spiked bat?
Speaker 1: Did she kill a scorpion? At?
Speaker 6: Probably in Costa Rica, where there's fucking all sorts of there.
Speaker 4: There are scorpions' like that there in Costa Rica. That's not a climate for a scorpion. It's it's one of those fresh water scorpions. Scorpions are desert creatures, right, I mean no, there's some in jungles too.
Speaker 6: There are jungles, I swear they are, but I don't know. Last I've only seen a scorpion in the desert.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Here, that's probably in the the least and stuff. There's like scorpions everywhere, you know. I guess scorpion king, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean beats me.
Speaker 6: Look a look the giant Asian forest scorpions. So it's like different species, that's right. That's why I said, like it beats me.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I've always just the only time I've ever seen scorpions that like, when I moved to Arizona, and that's when I figured. That's when I found out that scorpions were fast, and it terrified me.
Speaker 1: Dude, they're scary fast.
Speaker 6: That's terrified because they're so big that you would imagine like, oh they're big. It might be because like there's spiders there a big example. Yeah, well I was just saying that there are spiders that that are big, and then you see the move even when they're running.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh I can I can track that.
Speaker 6: I mean that's moving with as if it has the mass that I expected to. But like scorpions, it would be like if you saw a cat teleport in front of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, just like how are you doing?
Speaker 4: You're so you don't need this, you don't even need Like scorpions are so apex it's ridiculous. Yeah, oh you got pincers, you got sucking a stinger with with stuff.
Speaker 1: You're already really powerful.
Speaker 4: You're fast too, like you have every example like you should. If humans die, like asteroids, something happened, I think scorpions take over next the I think I think I think the of the apes are gonna die off to within scorpions like human scorpions, like they evolved to where they evolved.
Speaker 1: But there's mad Latin American scorpions.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I mean, look like that was just me being completely ignorant, had no idea to me.
Speaker 6: Were like when I was a kid, I always just associated snakes with like the desert. Like I was just like, oh, snakes in the desert. And then then I remember going outside in like New York. I may're like, oh, there's a snake.
Speaker 1: I was like, what the fuck is a snakewhere? I didn't know?
Speaker 4: But there's little that's true, Like if libsds are all over Coasta, Rica, why wouldn't fucking uh scorpions. I guess because it's very warm climate, I guess.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I think, what is something? What is an animal that's only in one place? Uh? Oh yeah, I don't know. Oh yeah, what is the animal?
Speaker 6: I don't there's probably a fucking well, no penguins because it's tropical penguins too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I've never seen one. It's like the ones that surfs up, like the African ones. Literally there's like Africa, you.
Speaker 6: Never see it surfs up. That was actually pretty good. That's pretty solid. It's like the s It is actually pretty not like a it's like a shark Tale kind of movie. Yeah, but like it's a sha is like an Emperor penguin. It's shot like a documentary, which is awesome. It's such a weird idea. I don't really remember.
Speaker 1: It that well though, I should watch it there. Hell, I remember playing the video game for Animal really.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That was back when there was a lot of like video game like video game movie demos, like on three sixty, like, what's what's this? I played that in B movie? The game was that real?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's not good?
Speaker 6: It wasn't as bad as it should be by any means, Like it's it's like reasonably entertaining for what it's to be, but it's definitely.
Speaker 1: My health is low. Said, Oh man, you horses not from America. They're not from America horses.
Speaker 4: No, They're from Asia, actually from So what happened was they they originated from Asia and then they bought them over. They well they actually I think they they may have migrated themselves. I knew this, I swear I I I'm talking about maybe a year or two ago.
Speaker 1: I looked this up extensively, and now I'm a little confused.
Speaker 4: Horses in America, I know not. I heard that that it's still true, but it's not many of them anymore, so apparently, I think I think what it was is what might have happened was there was horses. At first they died off because of you know, extinction and then uh, and then they got brought over from Asia.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then they all died in again and then they had to be reinvented.
Speaker 1: They invented the horse.
Speaker 4: The ones like they might have gotten from Asia at first died off and then.
Speaker 1: The Europeans brought them. I think that's what happened.
Speaker 4: I think what this I think so I think they were originally from Asia. They migrated over like say, basically, you know how long time ago the lands were kind of connected like uh and Alaska and stuff like that, they came over to that way through Asia. I think they went extinct and then they got reintroduced by Europeans, by Spanish.
Speaker 1: I think the.
Speaker 4: Spanish if some if that's wrong, I gotta do it wrong.
Speaker 1: God, the craft.
Speaker 6: I want to see a B movie Dark Souls Game, one thousand B movie, seci row, let's do it. That sounds like it sounds like a fucking million dollar idea?
Speaker 1: Is above? What?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 6: Remember he's the penguin, He's the Yeah, that's Silo, that's that's Shiloh.
Speaker 1: This kind of actually looks like him. So the chicken, Yeah, the chicken is awesome. Man, he's the best character in the movie.
Speaker 4: He's a stone or any Yeah, obviously he's a blicker. But it's fun, like that movie is I feel like I remember that movie being a.
Speaker 1: Lot a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's because it's shot like an actual documentary. Like it's like the camera crew and like it's like, oh interesting, it's really strange, and they're.
Speaker 1: Not even freaking out that like they're surfing and ship.
Speaker 6: I I, I don't know. I haven't seen that movie since it came out in two thousand and six or something, So I have no.
Speaker 1: Real one Spieice of Animal that's only in one place, and I'm trying to remember which one it is and it's making me lose my mind. Yeah, well humans and Europe, stupid idiot, only real humans are from Europe. Well there's some people that actually believe that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was watching I didn't know the context of this. It was an Asian guy sitting to dinner. Balder dude, you look kind of short and he's sitting with this taller white guy in a suit and they're discussing like why did you vote for like Trump and all this stuff, and.
Speaker 1: He's just so I was like, is this like Django and Chain?
Speaker 4: It was so weird because he's just like, whoa, you know.
Speaker 1: The the what the what demographic it would be?
Speaker 4: He basically was saying that like it's gonna help white people survive and not be replaced voting for Trump. And then and then he was talking about like, but we need to be here. We we helped build stuff, and he's like, we would have done it without you. It was I was like, I don't know the context. I don't know who this was. When I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Why is he so casually fancy, like fancy and fancy and he's trying to appear better than an Asian fella that in front of him remind me of a Leo When he's like explaining the fucking uh two divots in the back and the like that bullshit. I was like, what's happening people like that? I just want to I just want them to be trapped in nightmares like.
Speaker 4: They cannot like like they are stuck, like they are stuck, like it's like fucking Necron comes up and it's like turns everything bad for them, only like they're they're in there. It's basically like pulp fiction for them when Zed is like fucking them, but like it's just it's it's actually un what's his name, Vin Raims, his character, it's he's like basically Vin Rams is fucking the white guy and that that's that's the that's the nightmare for them, just like getting fucked and then their their wife is getting fucked, their their mistress, boyfriends getting fucked.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you would call that. What do you call it? Mistress?
Speaker 6: When it's a guy, I think it's just a mister, mister, it's mistress and mister right, that can't be right, it can't be But also like it.
Speaker 4: Because that's not because miss because mister there's mister and missus.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but and then there's mistress and mister, there's miss miss stress and mister.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Mistrel minstrel Mentu dragon age, but the Canari dragon age, but the Canari.
Speaker 1: I'll talk like stallone road in He says, Hey.
Speaker 6: Gay Tank, that's amazing. Yeah, I finally tried out Alan Waken Control last month, and those were great. The thing is, I remember when they initially came out and I didn't get them because I thought they that they looked stupid and gay.
Speaker 1: That's what he says.
Speaker 6: The question is, what is something show game, et cetera that looked dumb and gay to you at first, but then years later you've had that you actually love it, so that I came as something that I didn't like, I guess technically call it. I mean the new call Duty is really good and I really do love it, and I don't even when I played mont Warfare two and stuff like, I didn't really care what it. I don't know who fucking soap McTavish is and I don't. I don't know who these people are.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't, I don't get it. I don't know. So some people say it's just mistresses is kind of neutrals. Still on this, I see what is it? Some people say our mistress is kind of neutral. But another one that people say is what paramore actually paramore? Well that is what that means?
Speaker 6: I guess interesting, Yeah, yeah, I guess yeah, I guess that that's that actually is the neutral Mistress yeah, No, paramore is the neutral one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that paramore just means.
Speaker 4: Like one said, manstress, manstress is fire, like manstress is good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that the racist person's manstress getting in fucked up by Marcellus Wallace.
Speaker 1: There we go, getting back below the EU.
Speaker 4: You have right, No, you're lying, you're lying.
Speaker 1: But so many things he hasn't seen he never saw. Yeah, but that's because of the fact that you know, it takes like insight to see that movie. Like it's there's somebody like this. Movies really good, like oh cool, moves really good, but like every film, fucking every film. If you haven't, you would.
Speaker 6: Have been I think for me, it's like if I hear a movie is good, then then it means there's no rush to see it, if.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 6: I don't know when I hear a movie is like controversial or it might be bad, I kind of want to see it because I don't know how well like being upset, Well, no, I me in a state.
Speaker 1: Of like, I don't like this the worlds I think because like I just the botto of my own jaw. That's insane.
Speaker 6: This is kind of thing that makes you wish I could animate you know what it's like every time, every every so often, something comes up like this that I wish I could draw and like make real, like the horse scraping a face off of somebody's skull, like an.
Speaker 1: Oreo oreo cream.
Speaker 6: But no, the way I think about it, honestly is like I saw a fight club recently for the first time, like in the last like three months or something, right, and I was like, oh, that was great. Uh, But like fight club is one of those ones that like everybody thinks it's so good that like there will never be no way to see it, But like Troll two or something just terrible, Like I don't know if that's even gonna Like people don't care about this thing enough to preserve this, Like I want.
Speaker 1: To see it such a bad movie. I'll get around to seeing these things. I know. Life is so fucking long.
Speaker 6: I'm sure at some point I'll sit down and see Forrest Gump and all this stuff.
Speaker 1: I've seen paulp Fiction, by the way, Like I when he gets on the table and he peas on all the food, right, so you don't eat it?
Speaker 6: No, that's miss fire too, No, it's not so uh.
Speaker 1: And then and they're an Bob, there is fire to it? Is that fire to the doubt, the doubting.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's when the real missus that fire comes to down and accuses Robin Oilliams of stealing her identity.
Speaker 1: Good. Yeah, but it's still him. He's still playing You're stolen my how dare you? How sell blunder bust.
Speaker 6: Face suddenly becomes fucking Shakespeare like with the what is it the modern Shakespeare?
Speaker 1: DiCaprio, who directed that? I forgot there was a Titanic guy, right, Actually, well, James Cameron was Cameron. James Cameron did not make that Cameron, Are you serious?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 4: It's it's I remember it was a notable director. Hey, Siri who directed The Great Gaps b I think it was the same person. I think it was the same person because that's why they put Leo in that movie.
Speaker 1: I think it is James Cameron, actually Leo uh Leo. Romeo and Juliet nineteen ninety six. I hated that movie, Baz Luerman, Okay, that makes sense. Let's Molin rouge and yeah.
Speaker 6: James Cameron psycho the idea crazy he.
Speaker 1: Was the terminator. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Two Titanic, Romeo and Juliet and then fucking Avatar.
Speaker 1: I saw that movie with Lily this uh Valentine's Day? You saw it? Yeah? Why was Balances the event in like la. She was like, let's go see this movie. I was like, yeah, what I see. In the long time, I don't remember hating it too much.
Speaker 4: That's funny that that's a movie you'd want to see on Valentine's Day. That Titanic, I mean, I actually I think that's more romantic than Roman. A romantic movie.
Speaker 1: Technically, it's not at all. I mean, it's a movie about romance.
Speaker 4: I guess it's a it's a romantic, but it's it's a romance about a fucking part. Even though it's it was fine back then, a twenty year old trying to fuck a fourteen year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't be together, let's die. It's it's a romantic.
Speaker 6: It's a romantic movie in the same way that District nine is a romantic movie.
Speaker 1: I don't that's crazy. That's crazy, you know, it's a romantic trying to fuck those bugs. Yeah, it's just like those bugs. That's that's what he cares about.
Speaker 6: His human DNA and his and his alien DNAIRE trying to like be together, but like he's not, won't let it, and at the.
Speaker 1: End it finally succumbs, succumbs to that. He's awesome. Mat I love that Peter Jackson. I like his work.
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well he produced it probably because I know that that was Neil Blumcampter did.
Speaker 1: It because he was the guy that he produced it. Yeah, he probably did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I remember that was like supposed to be the Halo movie and then it got fucked up. And that's why there's assault rifles in it. Oh, like they still use like a lot of the props and stuff.
Speaker 1: I think that movie is really insane because it implies that they can infect us with their d name, we become them. That's like a really that's the thing. It is not like I don't think they understood what they had in that moment. It's amazing, like because that's like a really big, fucking not okay moment.
Speaker 6: What I love about that movie is that like it isn't a series. Yeah you know what I mean, Like they it was just like here it is, We're gone. Yeah, it's just like, oh so good, just what eventually it happened?
Speaker 1: Eventually?
Speaker 6: I should watched that. I think I might watched that today. Actually I haven't seen it.
Speaker 1: Okay, go watch something I haven't seen. I'm not in the mood to do that. Not a move to explore.
Speaker 6: I don't know what I'm seen, like what would be like a like? I don't want to Today's on a far day?
Speaker 1: Gamer? Yes? Is that with?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 1: Is that hard? But with the Lee King Leonidas? You know what's weird? I really like I really like Butler, Like he's not just kid Leonid is always.
Speaker 4: It's King lean is in Gamer and every kingle and I is in Rain of Fire. So watch random No, go watch Radom Fire? Actually what's random fire with?
Speaker 1: With what's his name of? Patrick Bateman? Christian Vale? Yeah? But what's that man? What's his name? In the that movie? Is that right? Or that? Get it wrong? In the movie that I never saw? No, no, no, So who would you? Because I said Patrick Bateman? That movie? Is that? But is that the right name? Is it even Patrick? Or my fucking Patrick? I want? Okay, because I.
Speaker 4: Want Theodore Bateman, Theodore Baby so so Americans. So it has Patrick Bateman and King Leonidas and and and I don't know the guy's name in a right or or I don't know his name. Matthew mc I don't.
Speaker 1: Know his name. McConaughey is the one. Guys are fu over my mind to say that. You're saying I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: Of the characters, and it's really upsetting me because I'm thinking of names that I don't know, and I'm like, I know his real name, though, but.
Speaker 1: That is not interesting enough.
Speaker 4: I can't think of a single character's name that Matthew McConaughey played.
Speaker 1: I can't think. I I know I saw him in Interstellar. Yeah, that's his name.
Speaker 6: That mister Steller, Mister Steller.
Speaker 1: Is Michael Steller, Michael Steller, and is in Steller?
Speaker 4: Is that his name is Ive?
Speaker 6: His name is Derek Tective, mister Detective.
Speaker 1: One of the movies was he in? So his name was his name? Days? Was that the right movie? I think? Is that the one where he's like trying to high schoolers or something. I don't know. That's a lot of movies. I love how You getting out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's why he's just like I feel like there were so many like dumb like perverts that never figured that out, and then that was they were like it was like there, Eureka, they're like if I move around the high school and then jail, it's.
Speaker 1: Crazy and I love the idea.
Speaker 6: It's like some some some some devian He's.
Speaker 1: Like, I never thought of that. People like that, that's that's what happened to. People like that deserve you know. He's like, this is for going on and Trunks blows away eighteen. Yeah, they deserve that moment. Dude, he killed her so abruptly it was crazy.
Speaker 6: If free, it'll be the end of all of us, that dude, Trump says.
Speaker 1: Iconic line reads, He's.
Speaker 4: So upset because Trunks is the only person that can take himself out of the situation and be like, yo, it gets way worse, and that's future.
Speaker 1: He was raised by Bama and that's why.
Speaker 4: He's He hasn't had the ignorance of a saint rubbed off on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like yo, stop series. When he showed up, the no nonsense was great. Yeah, he just fucked everybody up, like, I'm not even gonna.
Speaker 1: Made fun of Sell that killed him. He literally insulted him a bunch and murdered him immediately. He put yeah in the future, like mom actually would go take the time machine and sells fucking fruity ash those up and he's like, I'm getting apps though, and he's like, I know you're there, Nigga like should come out and.
Speaker 4: Funny thing, there's people that they do this with the Simpsons and I disagree with him. They say season eight there was a yeah, yeah, so, oh mister Skinner is not actual Skinnery. He's supposed to be Arman su or whatever. And that was when like, oh, this is this is this is it.
Speaker 6: This is the decline in that in that finale episode, that fake series finale they did on the most recent season, they had principal Skinner like go like the whole idea is that everybody was getting their own stupid spin off right until like mister Skinners was gonna go like be a fucking principal in San Diego or some ship. Uh, And he leaves and you see him leaving it in the real mister Skinner comes back, he comes into the house.
Speaker 1: What was that, Joe exactly that mister Skinner got replaced by somebody. Well, the idea was.
Speaker 4: That he he took the identity of the real Seymour Skinner or something, and it wasn't a joke and he didn't have the heart to tell his mom that he wasn't Skinner when he came home, and then he just impersonated him and then became a teacher because that was the real Skinner's dream. And then the real Seamore Skinner came back, and then it turns out that guy sucks so badly that the town tied him to a fucking train and shipped him out of Springfield and then brought back the fake Seamore Skinner, like we want you back. His old mother was like, I want the fake Seymore back. And some people argue this was the death of the Simpsons, but it started to declient.
Speaker 1: I disagree.
Speaker 4: I think there's still many more seasons that are better. But I was gonna make the point that a lot of people say the same thing when Tyn Travel was introduced into dragon Ball Z.
Speaker 1: No, there's people that say the same thing dragon Ball dragon Balls time ridiculous, but it is rediculous, should be ridiculous.
Speaker 4: That's what I feel about Simpsons, where I was like, I still I remember they're being extra. There are some of the Simpson's best moments on these clip channels that are far past season eight.
Speaker 1: So I'm like guys. Yeah. I think I think that people understand that for Dragonball, because I think dragon Ball, I think the addition of Trunks as a character and dragon Ball was awesome.
Speaker 4: Can I be honest, I think it's be respectful. I think it's people who, no, they're neurodivergent. I think they can't like this, like this is too nonsensical.
Speaker 6: Like Citazens kind of yeah, you can enjoy anything, Yeah, because you're picking apart every single Yeah, Sigma sin is really ruined a lot, that's true.
Speaker 4: He's like, actually I'm following that guy.
Speaker 1: I forget.
Speaker 4: Is they bird something a bird man? I think with with a three instead of like an e year? Yeah, or wait, there's.
Speaker 1: That wouldn't make sense? Is he the.
Speaker 4: Birdmann's It doesn't matter, but he he because of that, the cynicism of Cinema Sins is like I'm going to lampoon Cinema Sins and that's his thing now and.
Speaker 1: He gain a lot of subscribers for doing that. A lot of people, a lot of people have like a lot of like uh like overblown critiques of like things that are supposed to be I think, because like I don't know, I think, and I've I've I was afflicted by it before. I was like, this is supposed to be fun for the sake of it being fun. You don't have to tear into it every single day. You don't have to overanalyze everything that you experience. You know, there are things that are dumb, and if it fucks up with the Fox with the president that's been sent, then you can like, all right, this is a problem. But a lot of people just criticize everything, and I'm like, I want to see what you have to make something. I want to see you make something so I can see if you're able to keep a concise profile the whole time because every people, everyone criticizes everything, and I'm like, look this, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: Also a lot of people, oh of course, yeah yeah. I Actually I fell into that with with Fallout the series. I came into it with the wrong mentality, so I started seeing I couldn't. I kept focusing on all these contrived moments, and I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: And you realized this is about a video game, and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, this is like dumb, bullshit, what am I doing? And then I enjoyed the series. I was like, actually, this was this was really fun. I really, especially the latter half this series, I started enjoying it way more.
Speaker 1: What's Cuba? Realized? You never answered that question? What the fuck was the question?
Speaker 6: It was like, do you remember like that you thought was dumb and gay or anything that you thought was dumb is like a kid that you ended up coming around to.
Speaker 1: Plenty of things.
Speaker 4: I actually don't have, dude, that was I actually don't have very many examples of that, because I it's a good problem to have. There's so much stuff to consume that if there's something that seems kind of dumb to me, I usually just skip it. And I know, actually I brought it up the other day about Fable. Fable is a series that I skipped that I know is not a bad series. But I also don't feel bad for skipping it because I just I have no time. Yeah, like fuck man, Like I just even now I feel I was like, oh, I want to, I want to get back to Baller's Gate. I want to get back to I want to, But now I'm now don't playing Veill Guard, now playing Veila Guard.
Speaker 1: I've heard the duelist is sick as fucked though I heard this shit they can do as wild feel about it now that you're actually playing well, now that I'm playing well.
Speaker 4: So so the the writing has been more frustrating than I wanted it to be because it's a little the writing is not God damn it, it's too handholdy. The way that they keep saying shit were I'm like, I know, I was like, you guys.
Speaker 6: It's very Netflix, like the the philosophy of oh, they're not paying attention to just repeat inform, you know.
Speaker 1: I can't remember. Like, somebody made a video.
Speaker 6: I think it was Drew Gooden, who is uh makes really good stuff by the way, Yeah, but he did a video about like people on Netflix and people who are making shows on TV. They often, especially like when it comes to like any documentaries that could ostensibly be like an hour and a half like one movie, stretch them out into four parts and they just repeat information over and over again because they expected people who are watching or just looking at their phone half the time, right, So repeating yourself is okay. And to see that kind of creep into a game that's interactive that you can't not interact with you it's crazy.
Speaker 4: That is a very good point because that must be exactly what's happening? And there was two moments. I'm still very early in the game, but there's two instances and I might have mentioned it before, I don't remember, but there they're talking about Soulas and there's that detective chick never whatever the fuck her name is, and she doesn't know Soulas. She was like, who the fuck is this guy? And then Verk's like, motherfucker, is an Eldan god. Like he's an Elvint god. He's like, he's the shit, and then like he explains and then Nev says, well whoever he is? And I was like, would he just explained who he is? And then there's another scene right next to where she's like not taking him seriously again and they need to remind her this guy's the deal. He's an Elvin was like.
Speaker 1: Why are you? Are you retarded?
Speaker 4: It was one of those things where I'm like you, I don't need you, and they're gonna do it again, of course, like because for so, I don't know, it's weird the I guess that's the idea of they don't take him seriously. And then let's like I guess, so, which is weird? Like why would you not.
Speaker 1: It's how do you like.
Speaker 4: What you see the results of him, of what he's done so far? How could you not take him seriously? I I, yeah, yes, right, I get it.
Speaker 1: But that's what the tinality is because obviously it's always like the stories like this hot shot guy, like this guy's not a joke. Yeah, whatever he is. I don't. It's like, no, this guy's bad, this guy's a god. All jokes aside. We have to be on our p's and q's. I heard soul It's is still dope.
Speaker 4: Well that this the thing that I've been So I've only been playing for like three hours, and a significant portion of it was me fucking with the sliders and stuff.
Speaker 1: I was like just seeing what the fuck I can do.
Speaker 4: And uh so the combat it feels like for it doesn't feel like a dragon age at all, but for something else it feels good. I I do think that the because I did the Warrior I feel like I might have said this before, but I did the Warrior class. So I start with the Warrior and one thing that's weird is I don't really see the need for a mage necessarily because of the AOA, the AoE effects that you can unlock. I heard you get really overpowered by the end of the game. Weird that like the game, you don't really need anyone else.
Speaker 1: That's the good.
Speaker 4: I already the second skill that you unlocked. I was like, this has such a wide Yeah, the groundstomp thing. I was like, bro, this is so op and I barely started the game, like it's it. It stuns everybody and and it does such a significant amount of damage that I'm like, I don't need. I was like, I think I should bump the difficult tip the nightmare. And it was weird, I thought, because like, you know, skill up. He said that the enemies are really sponging, and I hard disagree with so far because if you played any of the old Dragon Age games, No, that was real sponging.
Speaker 1: And one of the encounter right after the Torrio you can die from that and just not get past if you don't train up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm like, motherfuckers, I'm I'm hacking. I'm hacking away with some of these motherfuckers. They're just I'm like, damn, I need to I'm gonna die. And then I see some of my party members dropping out, and I'm like, dude, this is crazy or Inquisition, in my opinion, was the spongiest. The first uh, Pride demon that you fight takes way too long to beat. It's almost like a tutorial battle a Pride demon with a flag that's exactly. That's exactly. But long story short, so I barely just got into it. The dialogue is annoying the funk out of me, the characters.
Speaker 1: That bothers me. If the if, if it was, it wouldn't be what it is. If it was, it wouldn't be what it is exactly if it has had the dialogue stuff and the character if I wanted. But let's we talk. Let's move on. I was trying to sum it up and then you coming off. Thanks. I'm sorry, not entirely. I don't like how I upset you, but I also don't care that at the same time, let's go. It's the next one. Let's see.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that is crazy. Buster mcthunder wrote in this this Hello Wretch, Boomer and Sire episode zero listener, first time Patreon asker, let's go, uh with the craziness in office right now? I've seen a few memes about Trump trying to repeal the twenty second Amendment and run for a third term. Well, to be fair, like, I think I've seen some things about that where it's like he's trying to I saw somebody post about he's trying to oppose term limits, but I think it was actually the opposite, apparently, like imposed term limits, which I don't really I feel like there are already term moments, so I don't really know what's going on with that.
Speaker 1: But outside of presidency, you mean, I mean there should be term moments for that'd be interesting. Yeah, there should be term moments for fucking of course for sure, easily for starters. Yeah. Literally, some of them are like most of them are senile, Like that's the part that's crazy. A lot of them are like actually seen. Yeah, the idea was going to be voting for stuff anymore. I think the.
Speaker 6: Idea was that like, oh well, if they can like if they had to run for that office, they could be corrupted. But like they're already corrupted anyway, so it's like it's not just at at very least lawed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it. Yeah, you look at the corrupted.
Speaker 4: The gifts that they receive to vote a specific way, like Clarence Starr Thomas for example. Just look at his the things that unreported gifts and tell me like.
Speaker 1: Oh, this guy corrupted or not. I'm not sure. Come on, I pretty god I gained power unimaginable. Oh man, yeah, but anyway, he says.
Speaker 6: Anyway, he says, yeah, term, if this happened, do you think Obama would step back into the ring or would we see Carter? Twenty twenty eight on Bill Point.
Speaker 1: I love that run Carter again. I love that Jimmy in a modern world would be well he well he is in the modern world. He's like his policies in the modern world.
Speaker 4: The trajectory of the of the of the Democratic National Committee, how loser esque they've been. And even I've seen some talk about saying progressive politics was the problem, which is las that is hilarious that anybody would suggests that. I think they would try to run Jimmy Carter. These people are so insane. They've been making the worst decisions imaginable since you know, they obviously pushed out Bernie Sanders, it almost feels and then Joe Biden was the nominee, even though he did given the circumstances, he won if it wasn't for the pandemic and everything, I don't know if that would have happened, but how yeah, however, I do like that. People were bringing up though if Trump did do that, Obama would run because Obama would crush him. Obviously this time I would be like, Okay, I don't I feel confident that because it's now a man is back running.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately for the women.
Speaker 6: Sorry, women, yeah, sorry, you don't get a chance again. Sorry.
Speaker 1: You know what happens is this right, was said by I think it was not maybe Nixon who said it was like a woman would be a vice president, the president would die, a woman would become president, and a woman have to do a good job.
Speaker 6: Oh, I think I know you're talking there, but it wasn't Nixon. I know it was around that time.
Speaker 1: Though. They would die and then maybe they would do a really good job and they'd be like, oh a woman could do that. Oh wow, a woman could do this, like made charco household.
Speaker 6: That's what it would I mean technically that, yeah, it shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: That shouldn't be. It shouldn't be the caveyat but yeah, like yo, get out of here, you can't would have been fine.
Speaker 4: I just think it's funny that there are some very fundamentally conservative countries in Eastern Europe that have had female prime ministers. That's to me, what's so funny, right, Well.
Speaker 6: To be fair, I think what happened this time honestly, uh, not to focus too much on election stuff, but I think I do think Biden fucked up big time because the fact that like he was supposed to be like, oh, he's old, he's coming in here to like do one term, and then he's he's gonna make room, right, that was like that was what that was literally what he said. He said he wanted to be a transitionary. I don't remember that actually he said that. Okay, here's like footage of and it was just like okay, and then and then like, oh, well I'm doing well. I think I'll just run again. And it's just like, no, motherfucker, that's not what you said. And so because of that, we got no primary, and so like everybody was just like, well, well fuck, like who cares?
Speaker 1: Then, like they did everything wrong. They did everything wrong. They're bad at running campaigns.
Speaker 4: Well do you think did you see how many people, uh, how many tens of millions of people didn't vote this year?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that was the most well, Trump's votes, even himself. That's the thing. Even Trump himself did worse this year.
Speaker 6: He didn't compared to like how much he had before.
Speaker 4: He did the worst technically, just by technicality, but by say, every other margin, he did better, like people.
Speaker 1: Every demographics voter. That's the thing.
Speaker 4: Even though overall people voted less for him. I think that that's that's still it xempifies the thing he did. He literally did worse. Yeah, but that's just by but that's just by a technicality. Well well, like everybody technically did worse by just people voting less.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. But like the idea, but.
Speaker 4: Looking statistically on the people that he spoke to, or the people who were voting against a woman, people who were voting, and people need to remember this. They're black and Hispanic voters, especially the men. They're big. It's as well. Unfortunately people forget that. So then when when they're hearing every day that they're transing your kids, that shit speaks to them too. They people forgot about that. I mean that, Like I was like, hey, campaign trails, all the conspiracy theories that they're spewing out on the right, you need to counter them, because these people are just gonna believe that it's true because you're not saying you're just ignoring it, like because and I'm like, that's not how you reach stupid people by ignoring stuff.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Do you then at this point run a crazy person?
Speaker 1: No, you just run a rock star. That's it. That's kind of you. Run You run, you know what I mean, Like just like you get like somebody. I know it's not technically mean, I know you're taking to mean like a fucking like, but like you run someone that is not going to be afraid to be a dick and right back to them. It can be like this posh like, oh we're the left and weren't gonna be more. No, you got it. First of all, you got to actually get people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got to get someone to properly gonna like.
Speaker 1: Really argue that. I can't believe they still thought that that was a good thing you're still doing.
Speaker 4: I didn't argue with they did that right because they they assumed that they had the minority and female Well, I mean that's.
Speaker 1: Why they thought.
Speaker 4: They they assume, they assume how it's always been, they have to vote blue, no matter who. That's how they all. A lot of these people always do the lesser two evils. They already have them so they don't have to change too much. And the thing is, they did a stupid fucking plan by trying to co opt some of the right running with Liz Chainey and all that ship, and they got none of them. Because I'm like, yeah, go the other direction of Mike Bernie, go that direction. And then all the people the most and the young people who are like I can't, I can't vote at all because it goes against my morals. They didn't get them, you know, because people try to convince them. But I'm sorry, young people don't understand the ramifications. When I was young, I was the same.
Speaker 1: They're stupid.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm just like it was. It's more even like say, I'm a principal person. You're not gonna budge me and vote for this war machine. And then when you get older, you're like, well the war machine's gonna get worse, and you're like, okay, I can't think that way anymore.
Speaker 1: The kids don't think they they're stupid. Yeah, I just I wouldn't even call them stupid. Well, they well they are. They're ignorant. They're ignorant. They're more ignorant, that's ignorant the better word. I think I would still go as far as they stupid for hyperball, but I think because it's the idea, is this right, you'really yeah, iddamn it, because the thing is that they're they're young, right, you can still be young and not be a fucking idiot to be Like, of course, I could just look at things and see like, oh, even though I don't agree with this machine, I'm standing. I'm trying to be charitable, that's all. Yeah, I don't want to say something so disrespectful but harsh, but like, no, I was just trying to be charitable.
Speaker 4: I look at it deep down, like I was already saying that like the average voters Patrick Starr, Like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, I'm not I'm not gonna vote less because of them not standing up for Gaza. But it's like, look at how many more people of different groups are gonna suffer because you didn't vote for them. So now the place you you don't want to suffer is gonna suffer, and then other people are gonna suffer. You're not helping anything die you know, actually, like they're talking away. I'm sorry, youngster, they're talking.
Speaker 6: About they're talking about Gavin Newsome now because he's like, oh he's he's clearly associate.
Speaker 1: Bathing in there.
Speaker 6: It's just like literally the that's kind of the thing now, like you just want I think John Stewart actually would have a shot.
Speaker 1: I would like John to go up there. Gavin could hold him in a debate. He would. That doesn't even matter. The debates don't matter. It depends. It depends on how are established the debate. If you if you can be smart about it. So the thing is, well, look at the people.
Speaker 4: You weren't going to swing any and it was true even though Kamala mop the floorid Trump, it didn't matter at all. These people are gonna vote this way.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 6: But that's what when you're talking about, say for the left, you needed so like celebrity like John Stewart, people are going to be like, I fucking like John Stewart.
Speaker 4: I like the way he makes me feel. And then if John Stewart says I'm gonna do everything, even if he doesn't do it, say he tries and fails, I'm gonna do everything in my power in this war as suit as fucking possible. Like Obama said about the wars in Afghanistan, I rack he said the SA That's what he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people believed him. Is Obama now?
Speaker 4: Is least he's like yeah about ninety four? Yeah, even if he could genuinely actually for real run again?
Speaker 1: Wait? How old? Yeah? How old actually is he? I I'm I haven't. I literally have no idea. I'm gonna save for the four. He was the youngest president. I have no I literally have no idea. Guy's spitball.
Speaker 4: I don't want him to run if six, I'm saving the four. What do you say, Chris, before you look it up?
Speaker 6: I literally have no sixty right, yeah, okay, fifty sixty three?
Speaker 1: Oh he's a sixties three. He looks good for sixty or honestly, oh for sure? Yeah? Oh, I mean but I mean considering, considering, considering.
Speaker 6: Considering Trump is eighty something or he's gonna be eighty. That's kind of wild. What that's kind of wild that like Obama, Obama would could run in four years and still be like significantly significantly.
Speaker 1: That is so insane. Yeah, it's just like I would suck though, like man like, come on, I mean, it would suck for him because he clearly wants to just chill.
Speaker 4: But he's someone that's play basketball and he wants to be like, yeah, you know, and keep his wife. You know, motherfucker is he his male wife? Because of the best conspiracy theory. RFK just wants to do what Michelle Obama was trying to do. Hey, let's make America healthy. And then all the Republicans back then when Michelle proposed that, and they're like.
Speaker 1: New stupid bitch. If I want to eat a hamber, I can, and then r FK is like I want be healthy.
Speaker 6: Everyone's like and I was like the flip on that I praised you people so much, the flip on that really is crazy. It's like, you can't make me drink that shoda. And then they're like, actually, it's poised like.
Speaker 1: Principal people so much. We're like you.
Speaker 4: Literally will do anything that is asked of you. There's no there is no there's no limit. That's why I pray I want Trump to just be like because I know Trump doesn't like poor and stupid people, so I hope, well he's just like, you know what, I'm gonna make them all drink.
Speaker 1: Poison, just like like because he can't he they.
Speaker 4: We said, Jim Jones, what's the difference between MAGA and fucking any other cult?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Nothing at all. What's the difference between a cult and religion? Just the size?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like he's got him. I think we need, we need, we need somebody.
Speaker 4: That Obama would definitely, I think Obama would like say if Trump. First of all, I don't think Trump wants to run again, because in his acceptance speech or whatever, he was saying that like it's gonna be a glorious four years. He sounds like he's like, I'm gonna fuck around and then peace out. Probably however ideally it would write, but let's just say for the sake of argument, he doesn't want to go that route, because that's what I've been preaching, that it's all up to him, however, how far he wants to take things. It's just if he wants to do it or not. And so we're all just hoping that he doesn't want to do a lot of crazy shit. And but if you can run again, I should we even say that though, It's like I think obamaud mop the floor with him. But again I thought, uh, there was gonna be enough saying people to vote for what's her face?
Speaker 1: I think I think you just need uh maybe modern Obia. I don't know, maybe modern Obama would do.
Speaker 6: Like if Obama could just drop the civility stuff or and he doesn't he never really was that too much, but like if he could just get even further down, like go down into the trenches.
Speaker 4: And be like he seems smart enough to understand that dipshit Jerry is like, you know what, I gotta kind of because I mean he called Kanye jackass unprompted. He made fun of Trump's dick on the stage.
Speaker 1: Like he's He's taking He's taking over here. That would be amazing. That would if What's the show? Stupid?
Speaker 4: No, how we've joked about Bernie Sanders just being like Hood from Brooklyn, Like if he just did that, he would have like nobody can touch it, Like isn't that we've been saying that and we're not. It's like, even though we're making jokes, it's real.
Speaker 1: I'm dead serious.
Speaker 6: I've always been so like, you just need This has been a joke, but I mean it, like you just need somebody to go up there and just be a dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom. I got an argue about that, My mom, how aveny more have to work? That's for you to believe it.
Speaker 4: I tried to convince my mom this. I was like, Mom, why are you stuck on the civility thing? I'm like why she was arguing? We were arguing about this, and I'm like, Mom, at this point, we need somebody to be like, why would you concede gracefully? I mean, you're gonna concede you lost, But what I mean is gracefully to this orange rapist, Like, oh, this nigga was the best friends with Jeffrey Epstein. Look, I'm gonna take fucking I'm going to flame him and be like, I lost. This is what the American people wanted. But I think it's insane that I lost to a fucking rapist, a convicted fucking sexual assault her, a fucking con mad fraud that is literally Trump University nigga. Like I would, I would just say these things, flame his ass and people be like, damn, where was that before?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Yeah, Like where the fuck was that? I think I think you need we need someone that's like not gonna puss your foot around obviously giving us the at least attempt that the policies we need right lie about at least, you know, but someone that's really gonna, yeah, I'm really gonna say, like, at least say the things like I want this ship ended now, I'm gonna try to focus for this. And they may have the intended to really want to do those things, but at least say it. No more like I don't know, we got it.
Speaker 6: I was like, Yeah, you don't need answers to hard questions anymore. You could just kind of like skirt through on vibes.
Speaker 1: You can just if you just do that, answer them. Though you could answer them. I think it's why why why would you why? Well, you don't. You don't need to. You don't answer what you don't have to answer. You could like obviously do the whole like you don't need to. Well, look, okay, let's test this out.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm some Gabor sixty minute reporter, right, and you're you're the candidate running against Trump.
Speaker 1: Who are the fuck? So Democrats have not been reaching to the people. They have not been connect at all.
Speaker 4: He's reflected in the numbers. What are you gonna do to separate yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell him the truth. You know. I'm gonna stop lying and about things that are dumb and stupid. And I'm informed of the day may be dumb and stupid too, but I can guide them. That's why I'm here. So you just insulted the American people. Yeah, because a lot of them are fucking dumb. They vote for things aren't gonna.
Speaker 4: Help you think your voters are dumb.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people are dumb people.
Speaker 4: That doesn't that you're trying to The ones that vote for me are clearly not dumb because they're voted for me.
Speaker 1: You'll suck my dick, Nick, how about that? I just see Steven A. Smith talk about it.
Speaker 6: Do you see that clip of him being like, I think I might run if I thought I had a shot at it, I might run.
Speaker 1: Oh you Like that would be amazing, Stephen Ain't Smith look out of debate state?
Speaker 6: I would I don't even care if he if he's even serious about it, but like, I would love to see him that would be from that position.
Speaker 1: That would be so fun. Man, You're stupid.
Speaker 4: I know the idea I want him to run. I know he wouldn't win, but it would be nice just to have him on the stage. Yeah, I would love for him to run. He needs to be just an agent of I just want like, look, man, there's so many people who can ease saved the country. And what I mean by that is, yeah, mm hmm, he's what a selfish bastard that he just won't run. Think about think about Robert Downey JUNI for example, Like if iron Man ran, it doesn't matter what the fuck he says, He's gonna win, right, Yeah, like iron Man wins.
Speaker 1: I just wish that these people who.
Speaker 4: Have just unlimited amounts of money it was possible for them to care of them are like, I don't want to do that. I'm already rich exactly. That's what That's literally what I just said.
Speaker 1: I wish. I wish people you have to, like I think you have to have the ambition, right, It's all about ambition to be going to president. It's like you have to have that fundamental ambition.
Speaker 4: It's like there's for the Bernie Sanders are very few and far between where it's like he cares and even though he should be chilling and he's like, I'm fucking I'm still gonna go on podcasts. I'm still gonna I'm still doing things to try to help, and he knows. He's like, man, there are a fucking rich, young, handsome motherfuckers that could run circles around me, because if they just mirrored Bernie Sanders talking points. But it's like, oh, but he's also young and handsome.
Speaker 1: Something like that, as he was his captain of.
Speaker 4: The Avenger, just the one just pick one pick picked even the rock, even the fucking rock first.
Speaker 1: It just picked somebody who's.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm scared, supares, don't worry. He did one thing that was a little bit because he's always been independent, but he was always even he endorsed Biden last time. He's always been like sitter left, but he did say he did he kind of fed a little bit into that woke culture thing one time, and so people are like, oh no. But then he I think he reeled it back and was like, I need to stay like a political because I don't remember it was. It was like he said something on his Instagram that alluded to that, like, oh, when he was talking about politics, it sounded like, oh no, is he gonna like start leaning this way? But he didn't say anything after that. I think he was kind of fishing.
Speaker 1: Rock so much. Don't do that to me, don't take it. I don't know why you like the rock man. I've been him for years. Man, he's just so annoying. He well, he's he's if you, if you. I don't want to lose in my movies. He uh yeah.
Speaker 4: I think that is really the idea between him and Vin Diesel their fight and.
Speaker 1: Then the swinging contest. I want to be the tough one, and it's like, come on the.
Speaker 4: Clause for both of them, Like that's why in Fast five when they fought, Dude, when they fought in Fast five, it is the funniest fight scene because they're crashing through windows, crashing through walls, and I think maybe there's a drop of blood on one of them. I think maybe they're like they look like they just fucking had a nice walk. Yeah, And I was like, you guys just punched the fuck out of each other, but they couldn't look none of them could look battered.
Speaker 1: I was like, Okay, it's so insaying that you like, mag.
Speaker 4: I can't lose, Like that's such a wild thing to be like, that's such an ego.
Speaker 1: And be like, oh, you're crazy.
Speaker 6: You're crazy in a way that I've never seen in person.
Speaker 1: And that's insane.
Speaker 4: It's why that the Black Adams sucked. Yeah, he wrote it to be all about him and and it didn't fucking go over well at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what a fucking moron? Makes me so sad.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, let's do it. Let's get the fudge lose man. That's like half the story is losing.
Speaker 1: In the stories, losing is fucking I want to be the villain that gets destroyed. Like to me, that's that's the funniest. Well, then you want to read this, then you want to rebound. You're like, bro, when I get back next.
Speaker 4: To stabbed like the end of American Me, Edward James almost gets stabbed, probably like fifty.
Speaker 1: Times American Me. Yeah, with like the Minions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Edward James almost is the Minion three.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it wasn't even the first one. Stop that stop that right, can't believe there's like sixteen of those movies. It's crazy, isn't that There's like fourteen stupid ships as it dispic of me, like the Minions, the fucking Rabbits. The Rabbits were another one for video games when like everybody loves ray Man and then it's just like, oh no, fuck ray Man, what about these fucking rabbits?
Speaker 1: And everybody loves ray Man? Rayman doesn't speak, though, does he know? Well he's this I don't know. He doesn't have a voice.
Speaker 6: Show where he was like ends, no, there was a show.
Speaker 1: There was a Raymond show.
Speaker 6: I swear to god. Ray Man is in a TV show where he's like a like a rapist or something. Okay, no, no, no, wait, hold on, he's like a corrupt CEO or something.
Speaker 1: I'm not joking.
Speaker 6: I think there's like a there's a shot of Raymon in like a TV show ray Man where he's like talking about like he's like giving like a villainous.
Speaker 1: I swear to God. I don't I don't know, I don't know. I understand. This sounds insane. It sounds way worse than Full metal Sine. I know. Wait hold on, let me look it up. I swear to God. I don't remember I swear to God. So what are we kind of type in Raymond? Rapist Raymond, villain, Hey guys, me comedy shorts ray Man. Now I'm going to rape you with raise.
Speaker 6: It's comedy shorts, ray Man, Mama's day, brother, here's me.
Speaker 1: What's the fuck did you find it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What the hell is this? Oh my god, I'm so confused. What's the king to a gay believe.
Speaker 6: Somebody in the somebody in the audience must know, Raymond. I wouldn't even know where the fuck to find it?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh, black people steal.
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 1: He wrong? He ain't wrong.
Speaker 4: Some fucking adible. You're at the zoo, adorable animal, it says the most racist shit.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty three was this.
Speaker 6: Captain Laser Captain Laser Hawk a blood Dragon remix. Okay, okay, so Captain Laser Hawk, Raymond.
Speaker 1: What the hell are you talking about? I swear to.
Speaker 6: God, Captain Laser Yeah, Captain Captain Laser Hawk, Raymon.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find a clip of a Nick Mullen from Cometown. I'm doing a gay parody of olymp Biscuit. I can't find it. I think I might have made it up.
Speaker 1: Oh sick, huh? What is that? Who is that? Is that? Is that? Is that just some guy? Do you tweet it right now?
Speaker 4: Because do you guys not have do you guys still not have access to the Twitter. No, I don't, because like I remember a long time, it was like months ago.
Speaker 1: No, we put it in a thing. I just didn't. I don't. I didn't need to know. You guys just didn't even just care to do anything, all right. I don't want to cause I don't want to see from the main pages. I don't want to like twee anything that might be like I asked beforehand, but I don't want to, like I'm like anything on the page, you know. But so we also have access to it is I think, yeah, so I found it.
Speaker 6: It's it's so apparently it's from Captain Laser Hawk.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what Blood Dragon rema.
Speaker 6: It's some show that came out like last year, and Raymond it's like an UBI Soft show. I guess because it happened to Blood Dragon. You remember far Cry blood Ragon Dragon. So it's like a remix of like I guess, a bunch of their stuff. And Raymond like it's literally ray Man and he's like, I do remember that, and he becomes like a fascist or something.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 6: There's like other scenes where he's going crazy. He's got his hair slicked back.
Speaker 1: So I didn't know anything about that. Yeah, he's doing coke. Literally, it's crazy. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: But like Raymon is just there, so he speaks, so he does talk at least in that. Okay, But like that's where I thought I was going crazy because I I think we were making be Mario the fight ray Man.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think I think Mario is weak. I think Mario. I think Mario has been I think Mario's proven. Mar can slam his ass down on breaks and break them, but he's not. Mario can run so fast he jumps, but those aren't stories. But those aren't people bricks. But isn't he like there's probably more people? What is that?
Speaker 4: So here's the thing I have a question about Mario. Is he you know when he gets hit and he shrinks.
Speaker 1: He turned into regular? Is that's his regular.
Speaker 6: I would assume his non mushroom state is his regular state, And.
Speaker 1: I would that's about the state of what we see like in Mario Sunshine and Mario Sunshine like that. Yeah, and so Mario up, he gets like he's big, but he's also a small person general. I like Mario short and crest he's like like five ft.
Speaker 4: Tall, Like yeah, free mushroom, right, Yeah, yeah, and he's like my size. Probably he's height with the hat maybe yeah. Yeah, I just feel like, yeah, that is kind of terrifying. And then I think you see him jump and if we're scaling him based off his jump size on his size, that's enormous.
Speaker 1: But without a mushroom.
Speaker 4: He's like, because, like Raymond doesn't need power up to to whoop your ass.
Speaker 1: That's true, but Mario also picks up and throws someone the size of Bowser.
Speaker 4: He does have insect strength, that is true.
Speaker 1: He can this a there's a conversation that we had, you know, we.
Speaker 6: Thought Raymon is such a weird niche character. They're like, I'm not really that familiar with like what his powers.
Speaker 4: Because ray Man can make his hand big and slap the funk out of you and his whole hand is your side.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Also, like he has no limbs, so you can't really like trip him, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because like, yeah, he can't, he can't fall down. Yeah. I don't know how he likes. I don't know how he does, but he doesn't feel like Raymond kind of motherfucker that he's like he puts his hands up. I guess at a certain point his hands don't respond anymore. What does that mean? Like if you take his hand, like like far.
Speaker 6: Enough away, like the Wi Fi signals out, so you can grab his hands and theoretically pull them away from him so far that like this the signal.
Speaker 1: Is forsome back as well, and that as well, like because if that wasn't the case, you could Raymond can touch a fucking plane with one hand and then like let it go, then just go to the plane. You know. If that's the case, that's crazy. It's crazy. It's a powerful character. Raymond's awesome.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I love those games. You You sure Death Battle hasn't done this already. Yeah, they might have, but they probably they probably haven't thought anywhere near as hard as weird thinking right now. Yeah, they're probably just like, I don't know how toll, let's do some scientific measurements. That has nothing to do. That's you're gay. I'm wizy. That's gaist it that's Gastick, and this is gay Battle. It was good Patrick Star or my Dick. Let's fine down, Fopatrick. All right, let's get the funk out of here. Patreon money to start gay Battle. Yeah, we'll start gay Battle soon.
Speaker 6: It'll have the exact same level of quality and Polly as real death Battle. I probably all right, let's read our twenty five dollars patron's names.
Speaker 1: This is where the show really starts.
Speaker 4: Shadow versus Reuku make made to make Toy three?
Speaker 1: Who's that? Two? One? No, no, you're talking. It was this dumb bitch you know shadows.
Speaker 6: Oh, just because they're the same colors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, how call you know that? Yeah, because that's the only thing I know about Killer Killers, that character.
Speaker 6: Like you that seems very niche technically to me. Well also, I mean, like you did show it to me, Oh you saw saw? Yeah, I saw it. Was like, oh I knew, I knew, I knew the design. I forgot the colors and I saw them next week Tether They're like, oh, they just have the same color design.
Speaker 4: I guess is this from persona the the guy in the last Yeah, joker, and I know that's from Jojo obviously it's play how it looks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's pretty identifiable. Inventoryama have like a really distinct like oh, I know, I know that's right, honestly, deal versus kind But they're but they're like not as well seen, you know. All right, it's it's Emma Joe versus heusing, so like uh a deal versus Ali Card.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 6: What about SpongeBob versus Doctor Phil did they have that?
Speaker 1: They have that? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Imachinally that though I need there's they They still make a decent amount of views, you know, for being they make good pretty good for being like a billion years old, Like it's not bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're getting like whatever, few millions everything.
Speaker 6: Flexing being on one listener like a Destiny one beta when sharing a bad opinion kosher pussy got me contributed, committing more crimes.
Speaker 1: Oh but then yeah, big million for this one. Yeah days ago Christ.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's basically persona though it's mostly just like fans and things.
Speaker 4: So now I wonder who Wh're just gonna keep doing jojo and persona characters when Jojo or persona, he's just completely Those fights are so insane. It's like I was video game cases just fighting each other.
Speaker 1: Lily's brothers really a better plastic because of me. Unfortunately he likes a lot because he ruined his life like a lot. All these little brother you talked about. Room is like I'm trying to help him one persona. Okay, you don't know. I think it's fine. Isn't that? Isn't that the name about dating high schoolers? Yeah, because you're a high school as well. Yeah, but yeah, but he's he's all right, Yeah, why do you like that? High school? When I started playing it? Yeah, but you started with four? Yeah, that was in high school.
Speaker 4: When when did a episode? I don't know, I have no idea. I don't know anything about.
Speaker 1: I was in high school when I first played it, and I was maybe a year older than the character. But there's been five of them since? Or is there six of them? I'm trying to released into, doesn't it? Yeah? So yeah, I was, I was starting high school when that damn before? What was in two thousand and eight? Yeah, dude, there's been the first one because it's it's a brunch of another series. First one. Yeah, and just like wow, I didn't know, feels more recent. It blew up because of five. Five is the one that let everybody know that was like a real franchise. But people, it's a Japanese friend. People over there are playing that ship thirty five year olds of playing that ship anyway. Anyway.
Speaker 6: Darth Beaner, comedres Rapist and Shaggy as Shaggy in his Little Companion Roofy Beaner, Darth Baner and Darth Beaner. Uh the sinister photo of Jeff Bezos eating in iguana. It's for Logo Friday and I have a gun, Genie, Hey, Geenie. I wish that every single puba care on Earth turns into a selifuge. Uh Slee's merchant Joe Biden's birthday cake, burning the White House down there will become uh starring Daniel Day Daniel gay Penis.
Speaker 1: What did you say? Huh? You gave him a different name as Jewish, something like that. He said something that was good.
Speaker 6: Was broly backshotting Sweeney. Uh Sweeney is just Chris and his Ozar reform triple nip rick. Uh Sweeney uses knitting wool to floss Sweeny the microphone cord to floss the gap between his teeth. Uh five five hour energies in a row to unlock the gay gene Domo Nation Vaughan of the Dead called Jay gay Wentworth eight seven seven Dick, Now.
Speaker 1: Can you have sugar?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I can't. I just don't want to name.
Speaker 6: After the recent supermans, Sweeney is no longer read on most topics.
Speaker 1: You should get a yama.
Speaker 6: You should get a yamcha death pos tattoo on in the bend of your inner elbow. Chris and Sween have the Patients of Saints an argument with Derek. Did you know it's illegal to say?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 6: Did you know it's illegal to say you you to kill the.
Speaker 1: Is what it says?
Speaker 6: I know what this is a reference to? This is this is a reference to that fucking the whitest kids.
Speaker 1: You know? Don't say that though I wouldn't say that. President.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like, did you know it's illegal to say I want to kill him?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I think he like took out the words that would we got too much charge on less say something like that, going to do Haynes's ship to lose The Vatican Church's anime girl mascot Blair White canonically banging me please, Hannibal Elector politely asking to suck your dick, but Destiny said we had the keys. Trump can't win. Will Graham pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him a pisskink RFK distributing baronext as a health initiative. Death Jack, the world's fastest mawori, asking fifteen questions in the hope that one is answered. I bet Sweeney jumps on the bed when he master pains. That's fucking crazy. I don't know, like hooray big meat, he stinks my human taxidermy fleshlight and dildo business was trust me, I know that's a wild.
Speaker 1: There's a stretch, but also like that's that's a lair jo. That's joke. I would leave at somebody. That's your fishing brother. That's weird to think.
Speaker 4: I'm just thinking of, like, you know, how a kid jumps on a bed, But so you're basically just being childish and beating off, which means you're a predator too. You see, I can stretch, do you know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's actually an equivalent threat.
Speaker 1: Second might as well. You guys are something.
Speaker 6: And the man who's Handy's on our ager but not his dandy A one thousand page gay romance book about Dutch and Arthur. Why is Kingston is a gear by his teeth and not because his eyes blink out of time with each other? Heath Smoker going off to Vegas gigs When Trump repeals a twenty second Trump versus Obama gonna look like Goku versus selling to twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 1: It's so possible too, That's what's so upsetting.
Speaker 6: Like if I don't know, like if that twenty second armentment stuff is real, then that's fucking wild.
Speaker 4: Coin toss for me. Yeah, it's just like, let's see.
Speaker 6: Coward, the currently Dog, the weed of Olympus, eminem gay parody, men in m without Dick, the Boys not drowning love. He's watermaxing, licking balls, licking balls. It's Penis time, the city Dingle Dinghali.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: It's probably something terrible. Kevin Durant's feet. The South is the best reason for hip hop by far. Carry on with the UK slander. Shit sucks here, man, Uh, Shit's like everywhere, I guess, mister pants Derek. Look up dig Hell at high noon on YouTube. I would love a metal cover dig Hell.
Speaker 1: I like that, like h E L L. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I like the name dig Hell. Whatever the fuck that is. Dig Hell is awesome. I don't know what it means though, I don't know if it's actually good. The beverage of sorts currently working on Star Tank Bingo app card.
Speaker 1: That'd be awesome. The Nautloyd's Eldridge Nautalissi shot at and missed, shot at and hit uh d skinning Nick Foyant's balls and dunking them in boiling hot panto orange.
Speaker 6: Hell hell yeah, it's probably something awful. Yeah, jolly old dipshit. Chris's favorite band, Guys with Insta my ass uh Niggy with the Skibbitty Rizzy. Vin Diesel loves the Ridding franchise so much that the payment for his cameo and Hobbs and Shaw was the rights to it, showing someone from the nineteen forties Piper Perry getting ruined.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't remember any roomed by the Big dig Devian's Hunter Duoir, gay bar, shanty Man, Hungman. There's no need to feel down, I said, Hungman. Pick your dick off the ground, I said, hung Man. That's pretty good. Although that song's already pretty.
Speaker 4: It's Yeah, they're all just guys fucking each other. So they're literally go to the wives to fuck each other.
Speaker 1: That's some fucking gate. Then they go the.
Speaker 4: Navy and during happy hour they of fuck each other. Like there's all their songs essentially.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Twenty sixteen remake Going Crazy, Rise against the used for straight Man Spinshy the kid, Chris, where's that hal TV show video? She pipped in on my Pippa clicked the wrong button and subed down in tear and back Sweeney showers and sneakers. No way, I'm hanging out with you.
Speaker 1: To release the Hello series.
Speaker 6: I mean I have like four videos kind of done already in bulk. Oh and I'm just waiting now that the election is done. I kind of want to like tie some stuff into them.
Speaker 1: Oh but you canna just release them as one like ten hour video? Uh? Is that? No? No, I'll space them out. Why not?
Speaker 6: You know you get more technically out of multiple uploads. Also it helps jump start. Uh, No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. I'm just here so I don't get killed. The British people come then be like what's all this?
Speaker 1: Then? Uh?
Speaker 6: Putting get putting fent in baby formula at Walmart pulled out twenty years late and in the slobviest way possible call that bitch Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Chris was right.
Speaker 6: American deat is prettyunny, Rogers, not annoying, as you say. I'm a transferm Gremlin Yush Majing, Leon Kennedy, Special Force Group, Foxhound Subtle, Agent Subtle, Walrus.
Speaker 1: Subtle. This is an awesome code.
Speaker 6: Craig Thecanadian Dye Monster dot WMV made me want to shit in my pants. It's your boy, Shawny d Servers Agent two sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Uh. Could Leon Kennedy beat Homelander? Probably? Is this? Probably?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: So so definitely No. However, in capcom universe, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. He's like Batman in capcom universe.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if Homelander was in Capcom, Leon Kennedy would win.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If Leon Kennedy was in the Boys, he would lose. Yeah if he was. If it was any other Butcher's alive still then none. Kenny got some ship that he could do well. Leon would find a gun. I could kill Homelander. He's even like, wow, I just found fun on his box. His box fell into a random platform. I was on my God, and they can kill Homelander. I know that for some reason. And so he made a Homelander gun like crazy, what's the ball? The bald bearded dude in four The big Dude that you fight in the barn, The pastor whatever his name is. Like the fact that, like man, he didn't just kill Leon. He had the chance to straight up one time for real. Actually when he was in the house, like could have knocked him out. He knocks him out. I'm like, why are you keep it alive? It's gonna happen, Like because the game's gonna happen. He's blood. I dream that we Goku.
Speaker 6: I dream that Goku was later go one's birthday with no presidents, became a out economy and gave it to him. Three x oh, here's your brother three x O, praying he'd get me gilted. Yeah, that's insane. Uh, three x O praying he gets JFK on a live TV.
Speaker 1: Shared brown.
Speaker 6: Uh, he's gonna fuck your mom, gonna make your dad trans and eat you pets, slurp and stroke and smoking joking. Emoticon's going like this eighteen hundreds. You two be like civil war situation is crazy. Hey, Sweeny, you look up the video of Brad Pitts speaking Patua from the movie Meet Joe Black. Obi want blow me? I beat him off Sock's penis to show that I'm gay. Kremlin de Gremlin fifty cent to fifty cent blood in my piss, chun Lee pullying Sophia rees on my face? Why is the sartin Kane retarded at least one ant in the shape of a human? Ride in voice Snake?
Speaker 3: The President fucked my ass and I still thought it was a woman whoa snake voice. Same here, hot stupid Wastelely five five eighty three Peppeni Brothers Report.
Speaker 1: JD.
Speaker 6: Van says, sexual relations with Cherry from Pee Wee's playoffs.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy, it seems really cheery. That's insane. Doc Donkerson ought you a big good gun.
Speaker 6: Bounce to me talking to back into Boogie Beppo Gaate six sweens somehow being a comic book fan that can't read and thus ruining everyone's jokes with his stumbling is a Greek tragedy. Pp I fully endorse stealing from any fast food place that forces you to use a kiosk. Electoral and popular Ya, California.
Speaker 4: Hold hold on, hold on, this guy doesn't like the kiosk. The person you're you're I guess I don't know he.
Speaker 1: Wants he wants to talk to a human. I think I think the kiosks are there to I think they're fine. I think it effectively just helps you get your I think it is infinitely better in every conceivable way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it destroys jobs forever. But yeah, outside of that, it's pretty That's the whole argument for universal basic income. Yeah, automation is going to take it over everybody's job.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 4: So it's like, I just want it to happen so things are more efficient. Yeah, and people get fucking money for being alive.
Speaker 1: Look, look, it's fucking trippy. Oh, turn up, that's amazing. I'm glad you had it ready to go. This sounds really good. Man. Was that him incredible? Okay? Is he gonna do it again? Okay? I don't know. I don't care anyway. This is so slow, it's like a scene for a moment.
Speaker 4: But the name is I mean, he's going, he's going, he's doing it.
Speaker 1: He's better than I do. The name is sex gay sex. I mean he memorized it.
Speaker 6: B BB he speaks. Yeah, maybe maybe fishy I three sixty O scope JFK. John's freakling. I will in fact be wearing a suiting time of the Superrule Marks eighteen eighty nine. A Beauty and Another Beautiful day in America owning the ship out of the libs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good luck. Did you see the dues on Texas State University the fucking signs they're carrying around. No, I didn't look for any of that. I unfortunately just saw it.
Speaker 6: I saw somebody be like Oklahoma's like there's no perfect state, and somebody like Oklahoma and it's all red, all red counties. And then I looked up the education ranking of Oklahoma and it's not surprised.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. Like, it's like literally forty nine out of fifty, which is why they don't realize how stupid they are. Right we see the numbers.
Speaker 6: Like, oh, the tragedy is that they'll never know because they're not smart enough to comprehend how stupid they are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: That's the tragedy of It's like they'll never tragedy. That's a pree tragedy, like to never know that. You're like the mouse, that's like, I'll get that fucking stupid mouse.
Speaker 4: Let's put an ear on it.
Speaker 6: It's so an ear to it and watch it mount around it like an extra year.
Speaker 1: That mouse is thinking.
Speaker 4: That mouse is like an amaze and it's like I'm killing it killed and they just give it cheese. And then the like, oh this is amazing, it's awesome. That's Oklahoma's or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's. It's the signs like my body, property, cars, houses, women's bodies, and slaves. I was like, you said that, like campus and fire fire, it's very normal. I was like, no one, no one literally fucking dynamic entry what no one fucking like her bob someone holding one of those signs.
Speaker 6: Because the life doesn't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no left like valutability and like.
Speaker 6: Maybe like burn a record store or something, you know what I mean, there's like a it goes. It's a couple of Antifa. Unfortunately, even they haven't been around. I feel like I haven't seen Antifa and fucking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's because the you know, it was just like everything else was like the Anti s a w that whole era where things.
Speaker 1: They just kind of got tired. Yeah, it was just like, oh, this is exciting, and then they're like let's go home and I gotta get it. I gotta catch a movie. Yeah I got it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: First Tricky David presents Tom Sweeney Improv School where Yes and is No Fuck You. Miles Morales's father, Miles Morales is I would love to see you in a improm.
Speaker 1: Man, wouldn't this be funny?
Speaker 6: No, Miles Morales's father is actually just the president of the CSA and blackface pre ro spreader cheek so I can shoot your ass play. K nine six Radio had nice peen back off brat Summer, It's time for Liam Payne Fall Red versus Blue had more lower accurate fight scenes than Halo five. The Last Time reveal trash text totatos out Young Sheldon's being swung into a tree, tickle my ass hair is Niggy Jizzy uh formerly known as Nicky Ziggy, Sexbox, Sexbox three, titt, Sexbox one, Sexbox series sex uh uh just a dick amoticon Sorry mis Jackson, badly Brave, doctor k Ethurian Brgerian puncher and a from Melphis one and Ronnie out the list.
Speaker 4: Oh Man, No smooth, King of hap Hazard, No smooth. I didn't even feel like an eternity like it normally does.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's it, that's it.
Speaker 6: Get the fuck out of here, leave, just leave.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 4: Oh so it turns out as president. Did you see what he said?
Speaker 1: Well, he was like Biden.
Speaker 4: So basically, Trump is like domestic ViOS is gonna be fine as long as you imitate him while you're doing it.
Speaker 1: Did you see him saying that. I did see that. That's what I was like.
Speaker 4: I was like, wow, Like that's so basically all you gotta do is just do that his mannerisms, lean a little forward, and you can beat the fuck out of your wife.
Speaker 1: That's pretty crazy. Yeah, I'm sorry, this has to be right. I don't know if you caught that