Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, are beautiful pricks, beautiful pricks. It's me Stephanie Wilder Taylor and I'm here with Cecily no blur mm hmmm. And we okay, we haven't. We've talked about a bunch of things because we spent some time on the phone this morning. One of the things we did not talk about was this episode. So macro notes, how did you feel about it? Hmmm.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a lot of big macro notes on this one because it was all over the place. You know, it does the thing that OC's doing this year, where it's like it's gonna go here, then it's gonna go here, it's gonna be here. It was hard to really like latch onto anything except I will just say that, you know, Shannon is not doing well. That would be my macrone She's not doing well. No, what are your macronotes on this one?
Speaker 1: I really liked this episode, and I agree with you that as a note taker, it was very difficult to keep up. But I thought the editors. I thought there were some really funny moments that the editors were clearly in on.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, like where Shannon is like in the forest and thinking about different things, and it just shows like little bubbles of her looking around at different bubbles for sure.
Speaker 1: Also, there was just one where they're all like kind of talking about Shannon not doing well, and then it pansa you see Shannon, and it's just she looks horrifyingly bad, like like her eyes just are so crazy puffy. You know that scene I'm talking about. They're like, yeah, Shannon is just like not seeming great, and then you just see Shannon and it's like worse than you could imagine. It's like, I mean, she's not doing well.
Speaker 2: One thing I will say I love about Shannon is she has never been afraid to look raw and dirty and not great on camera. She remembered the thing where she had gained a bunch of weight from menopause and she showed it. She took her shirt off and was in like a sports bra r trainer and it wasn't pretty and I wouldn't have done it, And I thought that was pretty awesome. And then you know, no makeup, Like she's like, legit now I say, no makeup. Also, she's had a deliciously delightful facelift, a few of them.
Speaker 1: Oh, Like, she's had a couple of face lifts.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, one, that's the whole, like the whole conversation this season. But also, her neck is amazing and I was going to direct message her and ask her how her neck is so perfect? That is that could be botox? You know people are botoxing their necks interesting and I'm all about it.
Speaker 1: Could I have botox like my upper arms, yes, to freeze them up so they don't jiggle.
Speaker 2: I think you can. I mean yoga is probably okay, let's talk about that then. So Macro note we haven't even talked about their confessional looks for some reason. I don't know why. I guess we just never really talk about the way people look. But we need to talk about Tamra for a second.
Speaker 1: Her tuxedo, her toito, and her arms are crazy. Now.
Speaker 2: She saw all this too, and that's why you know, there's this photo going around of her post surgery. So she had everything done. This happens a lot on Housewives. They watched their season and they're like, oh God, and then they go fix it. So she was posting all these photos of her all bruised and crazy. She looks like honestly that she she looks on alive she looks crazy. She's like coming home from the hospital when he got sick, when he got sick, and he's like laying in that river bed and he's all prey.
Speaker 1: You're not going to get Et references in a Housewives show from every podcast. Just know that, Know that, and appreciate. Appreciate what you're getting right now. Like when he wanders off and he's in and they find him and they're like, oh no, e T. Yes, and he's you know, his face and he looks like the pillers. What if E T?
Speaker 2: What if E T was just like a normal looking like alien and then got a bunch of fillers, And so what we think of is like, oh, that's.
Speaker 1: I guess what ET looks like.
Speaker 2: Extraterrestrial from that planet has had these like big wide cheeks.
Speaker 1: But those are just fillers. So when you meet ET's family, they're like, yeah, they're actually kind of normal looking. Yeah, like rounder faces, they don't have like a sideways face, and they're so mad. They're just like, yeah, Et does not represent us, Like Et is just very narcissistic and like very into his looks. Yeah, we get it, E T. Like it would be like if like like the lady. Who's that lady?
Speaker 2: Joscelyn? What's the cat? They called her the cat lady. Yes, if she got abducted and they studied her and they're like, I guess this is what humans are like.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No no, But that's what Taramara has looked like over the past couple of months after she had all the surgery down. But yeah, she could use some yeah botus in the arms for sure. Yeah, in conclusion, because.
Speaker 1: Yes, But I mean, I'm just gonna say, I'm gonna say, well, I was going to say my arms like I would. Her arms are goal arms for me. They I think she looks amazing like I she does. Yes, I look like a granny if you see me in a tank top. And yet I still do it because I in my mind, I'm still twenty four. Me too, I were tanked. We can wear whatever we want. You know, there's a new show remember What Not to Wear, which is one of my favorite shows. I'm sure you loved it.
Speaker 2: Remember that show was Stacey London And so they they're coming out. They just got a new show and it's called where What the Fuck You Want?
Speaker 1: And I love it.
Speaker 2: That's really what it's called like where whatever the fuck you want?
Speaker 1: And are they going to teach people like how to work with the clothes they have, like what is it?
Speaker 2: Or just that there's no age lin it. I don't believe that either. I mean, you can wear what you want. I wore a cute thing like last year. I wore this like a like a little mini like kind of a skirt with a tank and a tie and whatever, and I felt so I got so many compliments and and you can wear Doc Martin, but you can wear it doesn't matter the age. Like you know, I don't know if you want to wear a Holly Hobby outfit, but that's.
Speaker 1: I do, right, Sure, I mean it's whatever your style.
Speaker 2: If you can rock that style and make it work on your body and it makes you happy and you look whatever, you feel great, you're gonna if you feel you look great.
Speaker 1: Well that's that's that's the problem. There's a lot of things I can't make work with my body, and I do it anyway, But.
Speaker 2: Like what you can make it?
Speaker 1: You look great. You're gorgeous. You're gorgeous girl, Thank you girl. I also don't think, like what do you think you couldn't wear?
Speaker 2: This is interesting.
Speaker 1: I can't. I can't wear a miniskirt, but I've never been able to, so that's just that's my Maybe I shouldn't, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, you know, like I'm short, so it helps my body, you know, so like I wear heels and then it makes me my legs look longer, and.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what this this conversation is going to come back later in this episode about Emily. So let's see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's David.
Speaker 1: So we opened. We opened the episode with Heather trying to convince Shannon, who does look like she's been hit by a mac truck. So like, put your face on, come to dinner, Come on, poor Shannon. Though I'm like, I mean, I know that she's done a lot of this. She's not taking any ownership.
Speaker 2: I get it, but it is she is having a meltdown, and I love the face on. Is you know two things put physically put your face on, right, physically put on your makeup, but also like you gotta the show must go on, says Heather.
Speaker 1: Right, but as we're going to find out, and you know, I think I'm alone. I think I'm alone in my I just don't that doesn't seem to be, and it won I think that Shannon and not get outside of her own brain, Like she cannot think about anybody else. She's just on a loop about Shannon and always as been, always has been, And I find it exhausting. I can't imagine being around her. And because if anybody, if they're talking about anything else, Shannon brings it back to Shannon's WONDERFU about that? And I think if I'm Alexis, First of all, if I'm Alexus, I'm a bad person. I fully get that there's nothing positive to say about Alexis. But if I'm Alexis, it's gonna be kind of hard to watch, especially and I watched.
Speaker 2: Watch What Happens, Yes, and so did I.
Speaker 1: Alexis was trying, like I do believe that Alexis shot a lot more stuff than they showed, Like this is editing, This is just pitting those two women against each other. And granted they brought Alexis on strictly because she's dating John Johnny Jay.
Speaker 2: Who she's engaged to now she flashed that ring. Listen and watch What Happens. It's things are rough all over. Yeah, it's not great, but you're right, it is editing, they are showing that. I mean, you could say, can you imagine if in our own lives, if we're having a conversation, Yeah, if you and I get riled up about something, yeah, like we if you just showed that and not the normal part of the conversation, like, yeah, you're gonna look crazy. I mean, obviously Lexi does not like Shannon for understandable reasons. But we don't like Lexi because all she ever does is care about like the guy that she's with and whatever they say, which is really annoying.
Speaker 1: It it's being terrible. She's being terrible. But yeah, but to me, and here's my super unpopular opinion, I believe, I believe, and no one else believes. So again, I know I'm alone in this, but I believe that that what's that Shannon did borrow money. I don't think he just gave her that much money.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're alone in I think we all think that.
Speaker 1: No. I think most people think that it was a gift. But also I think that you know, and that he's being really petty and now that they're not together, he wants his money back. I don't think so, and a lot of people do feel that she spent all the money in the relationships, so he does kind of owe it to her. But I just don't think to me, it just doesn't work that way. I don't think you get to go like, well, I spent a lot of money on you even though I shouldn't have, so therefore you owe this money to me.
Speaker 2: It's tricky because he's so unlikable. Like did you see him in the audience of Watch What Happens? He's really pretty awful. He's good looking. I'm gonna say something crazy. I think Johnny j is a good looking guy. I'll give him that. Not bad looking for like an Orange County you know, he's an Orange County dude who would never like look twice at us, that guy mm hmm. I mean we can see what is he's money chasing. He's probably trumper. I mean, like he's not he's not my favorite. But I just think he's just so vile. I just think he's so And I don't believe Alexus for one second when she told Andy Cohen, who by the way, should not have been hosting that last night with his sore throat.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that was crazy. It was so awful. If anybody watched that part.
Speaker 2: Also, he shouldn't just be doing any of this. Andy Cohen should never have been the face of the show. No, they should have had somebody else. But okay, it's his show. Fine, But I think she said what was the thing that she said about, Oh that Johnny said, I will pay you your salary if you don't do the show. I'll double the salary. First off, that never happened. He never said that. I don't believe that for a second.
Speaker 1: I kind of do because I think it's like a weird thing to make up because.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, no, because it makes him look She's trying to say, oh, he's not a whore. Remember back when it was what's her face? Gretchen and somebody else both dated Slade or whatever who was awful and he just really wanted to be on the show and was making money. It was the same kind of thing. I think he's so she was just trying to say, oh no, no, it's not about being on the show. He's not like that. No, he paid me, he said he'd pay me. Not to Why then, why did Alexis want to do the show so badly?
Speaker 1: What is she?
Speaker 2: What is her just to bug Shannon, Like, what does she need to be on the show for then if he was, if he has so much money, which he doesn't, and if he has so much money that he could have doubled her salary and was just going to give it to her straight up, which is already weird, Like here, let me transfer this into your account. Then why does he need to sue Shannon for this money?
Speaker 1: I don't think he does. I think he's horrible. This is not me, I'm not I am not like, see, this is how I get myself in trouble because I'm I'm absolutely one hundred percent not defending Oh I know I am or Alexis for any of this. But what I just find crazy is that she cannot stop. She's also trying to change the narrative. So yes, I sort of feel like totally he does have a right. She just wants him to like kind of go away and all right, we're gonna get to this part with a non disparage and all that. But it's just it's some I just find I just find Shannon to be also incredibly unlikable. She is, and I feel back for her. I guess I feel like, yeah, she has a horrible picker. But she's been like this since season one. She's never been different. She's always been completely unstable. She's very defensive, she blames everybody but herself, and it's just weird, kind of mean.
Speaker 2: Let's not forget this. And I noticed that this episode too. You know, she always acts like this victim. She's constantly she's totally a narcissist. I completely agree with you. And when any chance she has to get ahead. You know how those people that are like I was bullied and then as soon as they're in the cool group, then they're the bully. Yes, she's like that too. She's really mean. She's ruthlessly mean. So I don't forget that either.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, okay, But anyway, so Katie and Jen are talking and Katie's like, yeah, so Shannon found out about the video and she's not doing so hot and that this is the part I was talking about. Then it cuts to Shannon and it just looks like she's had eye surgery. She's just like enoughe. I was like, she cannot go out like this. This glam squad is not getting paid enough money to try to fix her up. No, I agree, And then she was like, yeah, I'm not excited about going.
Speaker 2: I'm not really well. Obviously she needs money. Obviously she's fulfilling these obligations because later in the episode where she didn't she was all sick and didn't want to go to the forest for the sound.
Speaker 1: Bath or whatever.
Speaker 2: I think she was drunk, but going, I think she was drunk too. She was hungover and probably still drying.
Speaker 1: She was still drunk. I think she's drunk.
Speaker 2: In her room, stumbled in. She was still sleeping. But then she literally said the words which they left in the editing. And I know this is later, but she said, I forgot I was supposed to be here, like something like what it read to me was producers are like, you're not getting paid for this episode if you don't get up and go right now. And I wish they would show that because I'm pretty sure that's what happened, because she really shouldn't have been there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then she got herself out of it early. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: So then so then I Alexis and Emily talk and now I'm liking Emily this episode. I will give you that same.
Speaker 1: I like her too. I like her too. I just I guess I like the wrong. I like Emily. I like Heather. I love Heather obvious reasons. I like Heather, right, same, So okay, so those two talk and Emily Alexis. Emily's like, yeah, so Shannon found out about the video and she's like really upset, and then Alexis goes, Okay, well there's another side to the story and everyone doesn't need to feel sorry for Shannon, which is like, okay, you're not. That's also not scoring any points, Like can I also say that Alexi is reading she's giving in this scene, she's giving like Lady of the Night in a DS movie, like what she's going to dinner with her friends at like some kind of you know, they're not it's not an even club night soring like she looks ridiculous, but like you know in that in eighties movies where they're like okay, and you'll be the prostitute, which I'm gonna call it that because that's what they called it in the eighties, right, I understand sex worker, Lady of the night, Yes, that's but you know, and so even in those movies, even in Pretty Woman, I'm like, no prostitute dresses like that. That's why I was always so upset with that scene with Julia Roberts, because like, who would go into a store in Beverly Hill's dress like that?
Speaker 2: Of course they should kick her out. She looks insane. I walking syphilis stem I'm sorry, but it just is ridiculous, and that's a that's a costume problem. So Lexi, like, Lexi, this is a reality show. You get to wear whatever you want. Why are you wearing that?
Speaker 1: I mean it is she is trying to put something forth about herself that you're right, is not working, which is why later on I appreciated Heather's fact show. It was like normal love the show. I wanted half of everything.
Speaker 2: Same, even Emily's outfit, which she was upset about.
Speaker 1: But I get that so cute. Okay, she's gorgeous. I know, so Heather. So meanwhile at the bar, Heather, Shannon, and Tamra sit down. Heather orders of course, and I know you're now going to see it every like feel it? Ever see it. I'll have an espresso martini. They cannot one episode cannot go by without somebody ordering an espresso martini.
Speaker 2: You know, somebody, one of them's got to be developing that drink. They're putting their name on it for sure.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, So then Shannon, I think, orders the same, and then they look I mean, not Shannon, Tamra, and then they look at Shannon, and Shannon does I'll I'll have a Belvedere's soda. So okay, and now I'm going to surprise you with this opinion. So Tamra is scandalized, as she is in every episode that Shannon drinks. It's like, Tamra, Shannon drinks, that's what she's gonna do. She's not sober. She's not getting sober right now, right, go to Alan on camera. So Tamra is to the camera like, ah, I can't believe she brazenly ordered a drink, and then I wrote down I'm gonna push back, like, okay, first of all, Tamra, you're drinking. You guys are at like listen, I am in recovery. So I do find myself being judgmental of the fact that, like, wow, I can't believe that wasn't Shannon's bottom. But it wasn't. And that's so now I'm kind of on what's her name, Gina's side on this. It's like she's not sober and it's none of your fucking business, Like, let it go. Who cares what she's doing. She's not your designated driver. You're just depending on her for a ride. She's not babysitting your baby right now. She's not doing in any way. Her drinking is not going to affect you unless it does, and then you can make a complaint if she gets drunk and acts crazy and starts with people, then sure, go to do an interview and say, like it was fucked up, Like this girl obviously has a drinking problem, and every time she drinks there's a problem, but like's not, She's just having a drink, So you gotta let her do her thing.
Speaker 2: Whoa, this is okay? First off, I when you said, I actually agree with you. Know I love Gina more and more even this episode. I'm so in love with We gotta get Gina to be our friend. Yes, I love Gina so freaking much. I can't stand it. So everything she says I think is great. And this whole season, however, gonna push back because what I wrote down was Tama is actually making sense. It's not funny that we come from like different angles and like I do drink and I'm but you know what it is is that I'm as someone who I drink, but I'm also very sensitive and probably very judgmental if I think people drink too much, So I'm very controlling about other people's My whole thing is like why can't you just have one or two? So I get judgmental too, which is where Tama is with Shannon, because we know what she orders is the one we see, but there's like ten before that.
Speaker 1: Oh, there is no doubt that Shannon is a bad alcoholic, And later later in the episode, she even says she she makes a comment about how well, I you know, I had a really bad day. I had a day having a drink. And it's like, well, okay, that's that's not healthy relationship with one and one Yes, and you supposedly went to this whole treatment center. I would think that would be the first thing they would talk to you about, is like drinking at your problems and like that's you know, she clearly has a problem, but Tamra's not going to fix it by she's selling out, by controlling yea.
Speaker 2: And being awful. I'm not a fan of Tamra, but in that moment, I was like I got to kind of get it. So then Emily as again we go back to that scene with Lexi and she's like, you're really you're being mean. I'm loving Emily here. Of course, Lexi's I just wrote a C word the cues as you would say, yep, okay, but go ahead.
Speaker 1: This is this is the part this is sorry but what I said later in the episode, but it was right here where Shannon where they look at Shannon about ordering a drink and she goes, it's been a day yeah, and I was like, yeah, okay, wrong reason to drink, Shannon. But okay, yeah, okay, so go ahead. Yeah, this is it's glacious, mean and dirty.
Speaker 2: Right, and that's great that. Then Lexi does do a good thing where she's like, well, I guess I just won't go. She's all dressed up in her little crazy outfit and she's like, I'll stay back and I just wrote good good.
Speaker 1: Well, and so does Emily goes, okay, bye, Well she isn't.
Speaker 2: I don't think she likes her. No, I don't think they're friends, which makes me like Emily a little bit more. I don't think I could be friends with Emily for some for different reasons, mainly Shane. I mean, we do have to still remember that she is married to Shane, and that's a choice. It is, and it's a choice that she continues to make. I mean, I see why she and Gina are friends. I see that world because they're the smart ones. Heather as well, Like I could see that being a little posse. I don't know why Heather's friends with who she's friends with. Maybe she's just known them longer. She Yeah, we'll get to that. Okay, So Shannon, So but.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you because during that part, so uh, basically, Alexis is like, well, hey, if I was being dirty or mean, the videos would be out already. And I was like, well, that's actually not true at all, because, right, the whole reason you're being dirty about it is because you're like blackmailing her. Yeah, So I don't know how. I don't know. I don't get that logic. I don't get the logic of like, if we're being mean, we would just release the videos. No, what you're being mean about is the threat of we're going to release these horrible videos we have unless you pay back the money. Right, That's the that's the mean part. You're hanging it over her head.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, and this might not be very nice. I think she's dumber than she is mean. I think Lexi's too dumb to be mean. I think she follows whatever the guy says, whatever Jim said, now, whatever John says. I don't think she even understands what's going on. She's just like she she maybe even believes what she's saying, you know what I mean. Yes, I don't even think she's that.
Speaker 1: She's she's so much.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fan except for her as a mother, and I like that, which we'll get to.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, all right, so I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Shannon shares that she offered to pay. Is this where it comes in?
Speaker 1: And then Emily arrives at the bar with Gina and they tell Shannon, hey, like, we tried to talk to Alexis you know right? And that's when Shannon's like, I offered them money. Okay, but they won't agree to a non disparage clause. Okay, this is what does that mean? We tell me what that means. I'm saying, a non disparaged, non disparage clause means that you you're agreeing to the terms like you're going to pay the money, but you have to agree to not say anything bad about the other person to the media. So okay, you're not allowed to disparage the other person. You can't go on a podcast and talk shit about them. But here's the problem with that. Usually that kind of thing works if you're in control, Like if you know what I'm saying, Like, she's not in the driver's seat, she can't demand she's She's like, okay, i'll pay you back what you're suing me for, but here's my terms. The problem is she doesn't get to have terms he's in And this is where I was like, you can't be that dumb.
Speaker 2: But then let him sue. There's not gonna they're not gonna win. She's allowed to say whatever she wants about him. If he can't, I mean, can he really prove like.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want the videos to come out. This whole thing is she's saying she's crying constantly because she's saying, no, I'm not gonna pay him a penny. It's the principle of the thing. I don't owe him that money. It was a gift. Okay, Well, well he's suing you, he must have some leg to stand on if you don't want to be suitor, or then get your lawyer, show your proof, Show any text where he said, don't worry about it. I'm just right helping. There has to be I'm sorry, but it's there. None of this can be completely nonverbal, Like, it can't be completely verbal. It can't be. I don't believe that he was like, I want to gift you with a facelift, So I'm going to make some deposits some.
Speaker 2: But you could just pay that and still be able to talk shit. But here's the question, here's the big question. What is what do we think so if the video, let's talk about this video, because I don't think we have we really think it's her like purposely she's so drunk that she like floors the gas towards John Jansen's daughter, because that is that's not good, Like that might be something that if we see that, I mean, if we already we already know it, because they're already saying they already said, what's on the video? So I don't even know why it matters, But I guess if it's like, is it so bad that we're gonna watch and go like Shannon's going to get kicked off the show. That's why Emily's like, give him what he wants, just give him what he wants.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they were saying, give him what he wants so this whole thing can go away. I don't think. I don't even know if they knew that before the video. I think I think that Shannon doesn't remember. Well, I think it's just she I think what it is is, you know, there's pictures of Shannon after the accident, but I do think it's probably embarrassed if it's video of her being drunk and getting behind the wheel of the car.
Speaker 2: I think Shannon knows that that's just not going to look good. Like you've already seen it on TMZ photos of it. We've seen her the picture of how By.
Speaker 1: Right, but we haven't seen video right of her getting behind the wheel of the car or you know, revving it up. That's scary, not like seeing. And also she's saying she's claiming that she doesn't remember, so she blacked out, so she doesn't know what she's going to see on this video. She's scared. I don't think it's right. I think it is blackmail. I think she it's fucked up. And you know, she if she wanted to, she could call his bluff. But she doesn't want to call his bluff because she doesn't. She doesn't she wants it to go away. She doesn't. But here's the thing. You don't get to have it just go. You don't get to go like, well, all right, fine, I'll pay you the money that you say I owe you, but now you're not allowed to talk about me. This is where I was like, okay, but but John, what's in it for him to agree to that? Right if and on watch what happens, and I'm talking out of my ass right now, I get that this is a lot of people are going to disagree with me a lot. But here's what I was just in my estimation. If John Janssen feels for whatever reason and he's fucked up and he's a narcissist and whatever, but if he feels like this bitch is talking about me to the press constantly on a TV show, saying things about me like I'm not like screw that. I have a right to defend myself if that's what he's thinking. And so it's weird to me that Shannon is so put out by the fact that like he won't sign the non disparage but I agree with him where but you've been disparaging him for the whole season. You've called him a monster, you said that you pay for it. Like, I don't know how she thinks that she gets to say all this stuff and now he doesn't get to say anything.
Speaker 2: I don't think he can say stuff. I don't think he can sue for that. That's you know what I mean. That's where I'm like, people say, shit, she's she's you know, went through.
Speaker 1: So he's not suing for that though, he's not suing for her disparaging him. But he's not suing for that. He's suing for his money. But I think and he but he gets to say, I, I'm not going to sign a document. What's in it for him to sign the document?
Speaker 2: He gets his money? Well, he gets his money that he says that he's owed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe he doesn't care enough. He hates her, he hates her, he's mad that she's said all this shit about him and emasculated him. Whatever's in his mind. My whole point is like not at this point, like not taking sides, just logistically, logically, what Why would he Why would she be so sure that he would sign that? Why she of course he's gonna be like, fuck you. You can't just talk shit about me and I can't respond to get my money back, like I'll take you a court. Then let's look at this.
Speaker 2: Shannon doesn't make great choices. One of the ways we know that is that she's wearing a full on an Taylor Loft. We haven't even talked about her confessional looks. That's the grand that it's not great, like trying to be Chanelle looking.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's oh my god.
Speaker 2: There's an episode of The Simpsons where Marge bought one Chanelle dress and she wore every day because she was so excited. She got like a vintage Chanelle and that it reminded me of that. Yeah, it looks very and believe me, I know that because I also had a similar outfit like that at one point when I you know, I get it. I'm not putting it down. It wasn't my best look, and I you know, it's something I got rid of. And Shannon, if you're listening, it's not that's not what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people are doing that, So maybe is that back in style because because Emily was fully doing that too. Emily had like a fake like a maybe real Chanel. But maybe that's back in style and we're.
Speaker 2: Just behind it kind of rocks it more though. I think it's, you know what, it comes back to Stacian what's his name? Uh, what's his name?
Speaker 1: Where? Whatever the fuck you want? Yeah? Yeah, where are what you want?
Speaker 2: And so we're just going to say, like, maybe we can do better on that one, but you know whatever. Okay, So they had a dinner. Alexis is defending I'm sorry, Tamra is defending Alexis, which really bothered me because Alexis made her life hell and she's acting like she they didn't. She's the one who gave her the name Jesus Jugs right, which I always love.
Speaker 1: And then we hear we is this where she said, uh, yeah, well we got together and she told me something really emotional. So and we're now we're bonded. Yes, now we're good, which I can tack. Us.
Speaker 2: I figured out what it was. I was sure that it was Jim related. It was her ex husband I think was somewhat abusive. This is what I put together from maybe Reddit.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I just looked up some stuff.
Speaker 2: And I think that Jim, we know that he was emotionally abusive at least, and I think they've bonded on that.
Speaker 1: That's what I think it was. I could be wrong that.
Speaker 2: Karen excuses herself for a second, and then you just see her drunkenly yelling at gen about Johnny j just drunkenly telling she's drunk. At this point, Shannon's drunk. She's not just having a drink for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: And then I got a wonder as a judgmental person, I guess, like, is she doing all that in front of everybody? Or is she running off to the bar and drinking. But I feel like the cameras would follow her. They would follow her. She probably has she might have them in her person.
Speaker 2: And I hate to say it, but like, yeah, no, I think she got pretty drunk before she even got there. She probably has a pretty high tolerance at this point. So by the time she orders, you know, it's a thing. It's awful. It's awful for her, it's probably awful for everyone around her. But then she comes back all lighthearted, She's like, can we just have a good time and stop talking about John Jansen and then immediately starts talking about John Jansen again.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then that's when I wrote, Okay, okay, all all everything aside, who does who did Shannon's neck?
Speaker 1: Because it does look amazing. Also, I think we're past this part, but I wanted to ask. So they do this flashback to when, oh, when John Janssen is out, like when they're all when back when they were a couple and John is there at dinner and John I think it's is it Tara? Who's who is she with it? They're like, oh, so, like, are you gonna get married? Remember? And he's like and he says, it's a flashback, and he's like, yeah, Shannon's I've never loved anyone the way of the way I love Shannon, you know what I'm talking about. And it was so like he sounded like a complete robot. He's like, yeah, I've never loved anyone the way I love Shannon.
Speaker 2: He's so freaking full of shit and I just can't stand him. And I'm so like, I think it doesn't I know what you're saying. It doesn't make Shannon good just because he's bad. But I think in this case, I'm just sow team Shannon against Johnny Jay. But it's not going to help her. It's not going to help her. If she wins against him, she's never gonna get so like, she's not gonna get the help. No, she's not gonna get it.
Speaker 1: It'll just be something else. It'll just be another situation where she you know, I don't know, I just maybe maybe Lena, what when you don't like something in somebody else, maybe it's because you don't like it in yourself. So maybe there's something going on with me that I see myself and it, you know, bugs me.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe I don't see it Shannon in you, but I know what you're saying I do. Then Shannon tries to.
Speaker 1: Make a joke. She's like, let's talk about Gina's YaST.
Speaker 2: Infection or whatever. Which Gina, because Gina's a normal, healthy human laughs at that doesn't freak out.
Speaker 1: Yep, everyone laughs.
Speaker 2: So then okay, So then Lexi and Heather chat and Heather tells Lexi like, well, what happened? I was just stuck in my room for thirteen hours because I didn't go out with you guys, And Heather's like, yeah, everybody got pretty wasted, which is also mind blowing to me. So they're all up in Shannon's business all the time, but they got so wasted that Tamera stuck her finger up Emily's butthole. You guys, I'm not making this up. They mentioned it a couple times. What you didn't catch that? No, you show a flashback of that happening, and then they talk about it a couple of times. They talk about it here, and then they talk about it at a different time, and they talk about it with one of the people that they're it was either when they were baking or whatever. They're like, yeah, that happened, So that happened. Okay, I love the things that we miss sometimes. Yeah, that's so weird. Yeah if I just dreamt that, that was some weird dream and I'm like, no, Stephanie, they showed it, so they didn't really show it, but they did talk about it.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm I'm like either behind in where my notes are because are we talking about Okay, Katie.
Speaker 2: And Jen talking, Well, then it goes into that, so but before that, well, well, no, Katie and Jen, are you talking about still at the restaurant?
Speaker 1: I've moved on now, I moved on. Yeah, Alexis, I have Alexis and Heather talking about the day's plans.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm still trying to make the Heather Gate thing happen.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's yeah. Katie's just like, you know, things are too focused off of me, So I think I should have a talk with Heather. And Jen's like why, and Katie goes, well, I tried at the Traders party, but she refused to make it a storyline about me. But I really would like to blame Gina for.
Speaker 2: All this, trying to always throw Gina under the bus and she's lying. I believe Gina one hundred percent. He He's so full of shit. Although I like this one line one of them says, can we just can we get through the sound bath? I thought that was funny. It would be a good title can we just get through the sound Bath thing?
Speaker 1: So this is where basically Jen looks Is to At looks at Cameron just goes this is a losing battle. She girl needs to let it go, but she's not going to. Yeah. So then Shannon's still in bed at twelve thirty, uh, and everyone goes for their activity different activities, so some of the girls are making biscuits right.
Speaker 2: Heather, Gina, Emily and Lexi are making this right.
Speaker 1: And Heather and Katie and Jen go to do nature and they're going to engage their senses. And you had to have been watching this going. Stephanie hates this.
Speaker 2: Well, I just I hate it too, because I don't like activities. I don't like the forced activity. I just never like the leaders for these activities either. They're always trying to steal focus. They're always like, oh my god, this is my big I'm on the Real Housewives, trying to get in like a funny line. Do you know one of my I have a friend did you ever watch Housewives Dallas?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So I have a friend who runs used to run the yogas. It was called the Yoga Center of Dallas, and they went to they that was one of their things. So he was there like teaching them yoga. My friend had to be one of those people, hm, that has to be like, okay, well now let's slowly do like he was just, you know, doing the thing. I'm sure not paid to do it. So that was funny. He's nice. It's not David. It's not Shannon's.
Speaker 1: David. What if it was David.
Speaker 2: Okay, if it was, and then I'm just not telling you that I'm friends with David Badoor. He really wants to be on the show too, Do you want him?
Speaker 1: Okay, So Alexis during the yeah, but during the Biscuits thing, Alexis is like, you, guys, I'm really sorry, like I know it's hard, like to bring all this drama like with my Johnny Jay, Like, I know it's really hard for you guys, and they're like, yeah, it is. Gina goes it is.
Speaker 2: I try to spell I try to spell it phonetically how she speaks because we still can't put our finger on it. She's like, first of all, she's she's me, it is ease hard, it ease hard. And then she's kneading the dough and she literally is like, it's like making them meat the ball. It's like our joke where we can't really do.
Speaker 1: The I'm like making the meat the ball. But she doesn't say it like that exactly right, but I found it was like it's so Gina, it is hard because when Travis and it's like it's it's an accent she can't shake, right.
Speaker 2: This is how she talks and how she talks and she's gonna have some crawf coffee.
Speaker 1: She'll have cloth, she'll have coffee. Yeah, So back forrest bath. Shannon Arrives stumbles in. I was just like, she's so drunk. She's drunk. You know, you're right.
Speaker 2: It didn't even occur to me. I just I just thought she was sick and hungover. But you're right, she's drunk.
Speaker 1: If you're sick and hungover, you're not acting goofy. And she was being goofy. She was being loose and like laying like fluffing her you know, throwing her arms back and just like dramatically like she no, she was she was drunk.
Speaker 2: I want to say that was pills. I think she Oh no, I want to say that's a benzo doing that on top of probably still the effects of the alcohol and not sleeping enough and being sick. Okay, that is very possible, but she also seemed kind of drunk to me. All Right, I've known a lot of drunk people who relapse a lot, and I'm always the last to know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've had I've I've had situations where somebody, let's came to me and was like, hey, I want to like, you know, go to a meeting. I think I have a problem, you know. And then I've taken them to a meeting and introduced them to some people, and then the person later was like, oh, yeah, your friend was so very drunk. Oh and I just see it. No, I feel like I'm tend to be the last to know, but so in this case, I was like, she's definitely something something's wrong. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then well so then Tamra is at some point yelling about Channon again. Is that what was happening? I just wrote, like everyone's very agro everything aggressive.
Speaker 1: Let me yeah, Tamra's Tamra's like, do you know how hard it is to be around her? Like when she orders drinks and Jenna goes, yeah, I get it, but like you don't. I thought this was a good line. It's good. She goes, I get it, But you don't get to make the boundary for everyone else. That's the accent you did it. I could have not been able to do this. That was very good. The boundary. You don't need to make the beyondary boundary about treevis or me for everyone else. Yeah that's true though, and then Gina goes, I get it, that's why I quit drinking. I looked ahead at her and I thought, oh god, that could be me in twenty years. I didn't like what I saw, but we need to support we need to support bull. I don't know she was talking about.
Speaker 2: Kind of what she's saying doesn't make sense, because yes, that's great, it makes her seem healthy. But also I can see Tamra's side of being like sick of it, She's sick of the victim shit.
Speaker 1: Yes, And also this is why Tamar quit the Trace of Migos. She was like, these two fucking bitches, like, I'm not the thing that really pissed Tamra off. And I'm again not defending Tamra either. Tamra sucks. I cannot stand Tamra. I can't stand Tamar's son. Like there, it's all bad. But in defence, in crazy defense of Tamra, she's saying that, you know, all this stuff went down with Shannon, Shannon's being disingenuous, saying she's getting help. Meanwhile, she's like sneaking drinks at their show, at their Trace.
Speaker 2: Aigo show, right, And also maybe Tamra realized at some point like this is the weirdest, like most awful cringe show. I don't want to be part of it because it is so cringe. It is maybe the worst thing that the housewives have put together. And I can't think of a worse thing.
Speaker 1: And Vicky, I mean, Vicky is just so like doesn't get stuff.
Speaker 2: Nor to Shannon, they're not they're so unfunny. Like I said, I'm mad that they're stealing the Three Amigos like Little Dance exactly. I feel that should be trademarked.
Speaker 1: Is can't it be? Who do we talk to? Can we call Steve Martin?
Speaker 2: Paul Steve gets Steve Martin on the line. He'll help out. He's a friendly dude, he'll get this done. He'll take the call. He's because he doesn't he can't like it either. How about this, You call Steve Martin, I'll call called Chevy. You know, I'm really good friends with Chevy Chase. One thing you guys don't know about me is Chevy Chase is my godfather. A lot of people was, yeah, is my godfather? I made him I god Usually it's assigned by your your parents, but I was like, no, I've decided you're just going to be my godfather.
Speaker 1: And I knew you knew, you knew that.
Speaker 2: You guys have it like that. We have it like that. Yeah, we have it like that.
Speaker 1: Wow, what did he get you? Like a really nice gift? Did he come to your butt? Mitzvah?
Speaker 2: He came to my and also a christening? We both we did. I did both just in case he dunked me underwater. He sprinkled me with like all the all the stuff, all the herbs, spicing me a gold.
Speaker 1: I have a gold Godfather bracelet me, It says Chevy and Cecily forever linked. Did I never talk? That's crazy that we've never talked about that anyway, It's so funny. We haven't ever talked about it, but now we're always going to talk about it because now that I know, I can't like unknow that it's amazing.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I've talked to him about Real Housewives. We watch together every week. I mean he comes over and we watch.
Speaker 1: What yes all okay, yeah, yeah, I feel like I've been remiss in our friendship. I don't know what. Maybe I should have asked, like, who are you watching with right now? Is that I.
Speaker 2: Watch alone a lot? But no, Chevy comes over, he brings up her whole spread. I'm like, you don't have to bring we don't have to do like all these snacks, like we just a couple of snacks are fine, like chips, whatever, but it's always a spread cheesus.
Speaker 1: Right, meat, fancy fancy cheeses, meats, meats anyway, so many meat.
Speaker 2: Into board AF territory, I think, which we maybe we'll talk about this more on board AF. But the point is is I talked to him and he does not like that they do those three amigos dances, like that's unacceptable and he's doing he is doing, so I should have told you that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so sorry, that's so good, okay, so or as oh oh oh okay, so yeah, Gina, Yeah, I didn't like what I saw us, so I quit drinking. But you know what, we need to support both of you. Then the biscuit lady just goes, did I bring you all together? Shut the fuck up, biscuit lady.
Speaker 2: I thought the biscuit lady was being funny. I thought she honestly was just making a joke. I think she's being funny.
Speaker 1: She was, but I thought it was unnecessary. Why why are you being funny?
Speaker 2: I liked it. Maybe because the biscuits just look so good. And I loved Emily. I love Emily's love of food. I actually really do. I love that she like shows us that she is just like we are. We are all that I would have eaten every single biscuit, like right on camera if they were like delicious and Doe.
Speaker 1: How can I like? Emily does that?
Speaker 2: I like that she's the only one that kind of talks about it, you know, And later she's going to talk about like body issues, which we can all not. I mean, we can all relate to that. Oh yeah, like one hundred percent. So back in the forest, this this lady bugged me more than the bit. I like the biscuit lady. I called her the biscuit Queen. Why did someone else call it a bit because I wrote I like the biscuit Queen.
Speaker 1: Maybe they did say that she has.
Speaker 2: The forest lady was very nasal, and you know how much I hate the word belly.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: So she's like, okay, if you're feeling and your belly and all the way down your ches and back up to your belly. I was, And then Shannon's just coughing all over that.
Speaker 1: I was like horrible, like why would she come to that?
Speaker 2: And then I remembered, oh, she has to get paid, and everybody's annoyed.
Speaker 1: It was so funny. Jen was doing the best jen Z. I'm kind of too dumb to have musophonia.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a real thing. Misophony is tied to they say, intelligence and anxiety. Soe them were just like, oh.
Speaker 1: God, they stop, like how are we supposed to enjoy this? She's like it was a deep cough. It was like a real oh yeah, real wrong there. Yes. So then Katie out of nowhere, is like Heather, yeah, I need to talk because uh and Heather is clearly like uh uh, and but Katie can't stop. She's like, yeah, what happened to me was a setup she wants and Heather goes, yeah, I don't want to talk about it, and then she says to the camera, you know, you know, Katie should have just apologized, but instead she just blames everyone else wrong approach. Right.
Speaker 2: Heather is not having it. It's a non starter. She's like, I don't want to talk about this right now. We're at an event and we'll just talk about it later, which she does. She keeps kind of kicking and down the can, you know, kicking the can down the road.
Speaker 1: Yes, So now why she's She's kind of like, look, can can we not? Like Katie's trying so hard to have a storyline. This is if I'm Heather, I'm like, Katie wants this storyline, but it's about me, Like I don't care, Like, Okay, you tried to take me down with saying that I hired paparazzi, and even if I did, who cares? But like, I'm not going to let you continue to bring it up and cause a fight about whether or not I hired paparazzi, Like you're new stand back. That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: Heather's dom with you, And that is exactly what Heather is thinking. I think she says it. She's like, oh my god, with this bitch and not so Now it's time for the fashion show, which is exciting and I was. I was finally as much as I don't like ACTA, I'm like, this is kind of fun. They're all going to be wearing the clothes that were made for them, right, one thing like sewed for them. That's so cool, except that what was upsetting and it's going to have to go on. And this is where I felt for Emily.
Speaker 1: But also she was being paranoid because she's like, I mean, she put me in a she put me in an oversized blazer. Yeah, and I think she's trying to hide my arm. And I was like, it's freaking cute.
Speaker 2: And they all were wearing they like, not most of them were hiding there. They were like few lazers and cute things. But then she was the only one that had to bring her own jeans. Everyone else had their own pants. But but Gina pointed out, She's like, yeah, but no, they made them. They would have made them decide, Like, it doesn't that what Emily was saying doesn't make sense, but it didn't take away the fact that she was feeling that way. She's just feeling different.
Speaker 1: She was feeling different. She was feeling bigger than everybody, those women, even Shannon. Now Shannon is just like teeny tiny sale little yea Ita, it all looks so tiny.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I felt for Emily too, But Emily looked fantastic. She looved cool.
Speaker 2: I mean, probably the best. But you know it's from the outside. She just doesn't feel that way.
Speaker 1: Okay, But she also here's the thing. If I'm Heather, I'm like, you probably have a million pairs of jeans, so bring a cute pair. Like, I don't know why you would need to have jeans that are custom made for you, like if you you know, I'm saying, like all these girls own designer jeans, and she's saying, the look is going to be I'm going to do the top and it's black and whites and blah blah blah, but like the yours is going to be a gene look. So bringing the cute pair of jeans, Yeah, it was ridiculus. It was ridiculous. It was, but I get it. I also get it.
Speaker 2: And this is another big moment because everyone's like Shannon puts on her outfit and they're like, oh my god, you look incredible. She did look good. They're like, you look so great, and even Alexis did you hear her? She's like, you do look good, and Shannon ignores it. Alexis tries to give her a compliment. I was like, okay, very nice, that was nice.
Speaker 1: Oh well, Alexis is really trying. I agree, but Shannon's not having any of it. So then this was cute. So Terry shows up and Heather's like, I have found a true partner in Terry, and he's here because this is about his family, and I just wrote I love this. It gave me chills. That was really nice. Okay, I didn't see it, you know where. You didn't see this as much in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Mauricio, it was not like Terry because I'm sorry, but Terry is just as busy as Maurice.
Speaker 2: I would say busier than Mauricio. Yeah, you can't, like he's got like actual story. I mean, I think they're both equally busy. But Mauricio was checked out a long time ago. Yes, because he will never emotionally fulfill her.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't. He was so he I think he always seemed checked out and kind of like a little high.
Speaker 2: He was high. Yeah, yeah, he was always. I mean he talked about that. I'm not putting that on him. He was a big stoner. He still is nothing wrong with that, but you could say he would laugh at inappropriate times. I think she was getting a little embarrassed by him. But that's that's coming back soon. We'll have that in a minute.
Speaker 1: Everybody knows. I think everybody knows that I'm pretty good friends with Mauricio because I saw him at a sushi restaurant. Oh yeah, but.
Speaker 2: Hmm, but he just took a sneaky pick.
Speaker 1: Well, because I don't want to like it's awkward because like we just had seen each other. Just did you guys woke up? Now?
Speaker 2: Honestly, just John doesn't listen to this show, right, did you make out a little?
Speaker 1: No, We're just really good friends. That's it's not no, that's never even come up like he you know, because Chevy and I make out sometimes. Oh wow, he's your godfather though well we're not blood.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, all right, choice, we'll come back to this.
Speaker 1: Okay. So Tamra, uh, okay, this is the thing where Heather he First Heather tries to Heather. Heather talks to Tamra, and Heather's like, so Katie tried to talk to me and I didn't let her talk on me. And then Tamra's like, you you need to show her grace because Gina was behind this. Then there's a flashback to Katie telling Tamra that Gina told her to bring it up to Heather, and then also Gina said she can't bring it up with you because she has to keep you close for the real estate connections. Now, right, this is a big but this right, this is a big moment. But remember this is all Katie's word. Katie, nowhere have we seen a flashback of Gina saying any of this stuff. It's all Katie going Yeah. Gina says she can't bring it up because she doesn't want to piss off Heather because of her real Do you know what I'm saying is all Katie's side and Katie's new right. And then Heather, though, immediately is like, well she lost that. But also I can't deal with this right now, right because I'm doing a thing here. I'm doing a charity event. Everybody's here, Let's focus on that. So then it shows Shannon drinking. This is when they're like, do you want to Margarita? Right? I just wrote is Shannon sneaking a little drinking poop?
Speaker 2: But not really because I think it was Emily that's like, you want to Margarite? And she's like, oh, I don't really drink tequila. She not only can't own what's going on with herself, she tries to make it look like, oh, I'm really working on myself. I don't do tequila anymore. But then just gets a straight up vodka right here, vog like you said, which is a splash of soda right, A couple of lines right or gin or whatever here. Yeah, that's right, that is her thing. So they so they do the fashion show. I just wrote, everyone looks so great. Emily is so pretty. Yes, And I'm not just I'm not just saying that because she doesn't feel that way.
Speaker 1: I'm like, in awe of her hair, her skin. I mean, she's gorgeous, maybe like an eighties supermodel, for sure, I agree. And also I was like, I love all these clothes. I love Heather, the looks Heather put together for people. I think it's just so cute and wearable and fun. And then I had a question okay that maybe you can answer, and it was it's like the probably the dumbest question ever. But when people do fashion shows that are let's say, let's say not like Chanel showing their new line, but like just a regular fashion show, is it for people? Can people buy the clothes right there? Like or is this like go to our website? Like what is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Okay, so this I swear to god, I'm not making this up. I did fashion shows when I was like in sixth seventh grade. They and I would for guests for some reason, mons so I would walk in these guests. I really did. I don't know why. I was not especially attractive, but I could wear the clothes. And so the way they did it at Nieman's or places like that, they would have fashion shows in the stores and then people would like, you know, they were selling all that, so it was guess and then some people would come up and be like, Okay, where can I get this shirt? Okay, I can I get these pants? Like that was just a weird thing. So in those cases, yeah, I don't know. In the regular fashion shows, like if you're doing like fashion Week, I think those are the couture and.
Speaker 1: Then there are like wearable versions of those. Yeah, that's just I'm wondering, Like, I get the couture is just showing the line, right, But I was wondering. When you hear about like little fashion shows, I'm wondering, Oh, so is this for like go to my website and buy this dress like Kyle used to.
Speaker 2: Do those all the time, oh for her store. Yeah, And I did not like that store. If I'm honest, I always hate it was move moves. She was just moo moos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not for me. I think it finally closed. It hands yeah yeah, lots of okay, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of house robes.
Speaker 1: Well for good.
Speaker 2: Heather tells Gina that they have to talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Heather's like, listen, we I'm going to talk to tomorrow, not right now, but tomorrow. But when we do, we're going to blow it out, bitch, because I'm sick of the chatter.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh shit, But Gina handles herself. Don't you worry? But she was like, oh boy, yeah, She's like shit and her anxiety is starting to get up there, which I completely understand. Like Gina's like, what, why why would you even say that? Why don't you just talk the next day. You don't have to say, like, we're going to talk tomorrow. Yeah, And it's not going to be good, right We're and it's going to be a blowout. It's not going to be You're not going to be happy when I bring up all the shit I have on you.
Speaker 1: The blowout came the other way. So Gina like she earned her she earned her crown. Last night.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 1: See I wasn't. I wasn't feeling that as much. But but I'm just in love with her. I am love I love her.
Speaker 2: So okay, Heather and Alexis are saying nice things about their kids. That's a nice moment. They're both you know, feeling this what the whole charity event is for, which tell us what it's called again, It's.
Speaker 1: Called Family Equality. Mm hm. It's a really beautiful charity. And they are the ones that fought They sued the Florida in Florida about the Don't Say Gay lot and they've.
Speaker 2: Done a lot of other things too, for like LGBTQ. That's their thing a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think it's amazing. And then uh I have the oh yeah, okay, so right before this I have Meanwhile, Tamra talks to Katie. She's like, yeah, so I talked to Heather and she sees what's going on and she is never going to give Gina any more business. And then Katie goes, I know. And then Katie goes, oh shit, Gina is going to hate me. Oh my god, she's another to pass. Okay, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So Heather makes the speech and she tears up and then it's like really sweet. She basically says, and I've this has happened to me too, where she says people say like, oh, your kids are so lucky to have you and Terry as parents, and then she goes, no, I'm lucky. I'm the lucky one. And then she is crying and so is Terry, and she says, and also I thought this was a great moment because she also acknowledges her privilege. You know, She's like, I know that, Like it's different for our family, and not all kids, you know, have the means and the to get the support that they deserve. And this is what I'm trying to change. And then Alexis says, I, you know, to camera, I know that I can be my authentic self every day and I want to ensure that my kids have the same. Right. I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like that moment for both of them. I love Heather anyway, but okay, yeah, So then move on to when they're trying to get Alexis and Shannon to talk, like everybody wants, so Alexis wants to approach Shannon, right, and they're all asking Shannon, They're like, you should sit down with Alexis and I wrote, really kind of don't blame Shannon here. I mean, you know, she can be in the whatever, Like, I don't see why she has to sit down with her on camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it would behoove, I think. I think because they're saying, like, we're all going to have to be filming together, so like otherwise you're just going to be angry every single scene, like this is all it's going to be.
Speaker 2: For the rest of the season. Also, they know that conversation is going to make good TV, so.
Speaker 1: She knows it.
Speaker 2: Alexis is trying to feel it out, so Shannon decides to leave.
Speaker 1: Alexis has promised to not bring up Johnny j sexy, Alexi has said, I won't bring up Johnny Jay.
Speaker 2: I just want to talk to her, like, but Shannon's already been shannoned out, She's been Alexi out. She can't she can't take it anymore. She's hugging everyone. She decides to leave. But then this is where I kind of didn't love this moment for Shannon. Right, she leans over to basically say fuck you to Alexis. I understand you want to talk to me. Absolutely not happening. Bye. Bitch like microphone drop out. She thinks it's a mic drop moment, but it's not.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. It's like Shannon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't like that because we come kind of far like but I also, let's take it from Shannon's point of view. Alexis has been a nightmare. First, she sued her with Jim for like three hundred thousand dollars. Let's not forget that all that happened. Then she joins the cast just to taunt that she's now dating her ex, her very serious ex boyfriend who she had a horrible breakup with. Yes, no, fuck her. You know what, I'm team Shannon. I changed my mind. That's why we talked this shit out. I'm good for Shannon. It was a mic drop.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't have talked to her either. I'd be like fuck off forever, really I would. I would be so mean to her to try to get her to leave the show, like this is my show now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and listen. She's really mad. She feels it's ridiculous that any of the other women on her cast are supporting, supporting Alexis. But at the same time, Shannon makes a lot of her own bad choices like that. I mean, she complained about David Badore, Like her whole first season was like complaining about David, and you know we saw how that went down. Oh, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I just on this on Alexis, it's like, get out of here. You don't get to try to pretend to be nice on camera now. Agree, that's just not happening. So then I just wrote there's still more stuff. I was annoyed. I was like, that's a good place to end it. But no, they have to go to the Russian River vineyard. I'm like, that's enough. There's another activity where they're going to ride bikes.
Speaker 1: Luckily stuff Mercifully, it was very short because nobody really wanted to do enough. Yeah, we can skip. Well, then let's just skip their bike ride and yeah, and they so they are at the vineyard. But before that, right before that, I wrote, Gina talks to Travis. Does she too? Uh? Or maybe she talks to camera and tells us that Trav. Oh, she talks to Travis on the phone, and then she gets everybody's like talking to their person on the phone. And then Gina complains to the camera. She's just like ah my god, Like he's too emotional, and like, I hate being responsible for so many people's emotions. Like there there's like I'm responsible for like six people's emotions and.
Speaker 2: Two dogs, like and Archie for some reason, Shannon's dog. Yeah, I am responsible for Archie's emotions. But yeah, she's she's she's just having a day. She's feeling all kinds of she's feeling some kind of way.
Speaker 1: Okay, but but they're just going to push back against something about Gina. Okay, I know you love Gina. Careful, be careful. I'm not talking to I know I'm talking to a Gina Stan here. But part of something that kind of irks me a little bit about the gena thing is like these are also Gina is acting like a victim, and these are her actual choices, Like she decided to move out from Travis, and then she's just completely shocked that he's not happy about that. Now she could very well have her reasons for doing it.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously I know she's the reasons for doing it, Like his ex wife is making everybody's life a nightmare. It was making their world chaotic, and she didn't want her kids to be around this kind of chaos. There are the wonder years and she didn't.
Speaker 1: Write, but she's not planning. She's leaving him feeling whatever some kind of way about this and like are we committed or are we not committed? And you know, and she's just like, but I still want you to support me. I still want you.
Speaker 2: This isn't that what Emily says. Later, somebody says like, you know, I think Travis just wants a something like more concrete, like yeah, you know, we're still together.
Speaker 1: I mean because every time they ask her about it what she wants. Every time they ask her like, are you guys going to ever? Do you see yourself moving back in with them? She's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the future is.
Speaker 1: But I'm so sia that Travis doesn't want to like put me emotionally when I.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, I mean I get, I'll give you that.
Speaker 1: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: But this is where they have the big conversation about the real estate connected. It comes up and they're like, well you said that, you you you only stay friends with Heather because the real estate connection. So Gina loses her mind, yes, understandably, which is why I have a million percent back her and also like believe her, totally believe her.
Speaker 1: So you felt that the fact that she was losing her mind because Tamor goes, Wow, you're being You're so angry that it's making you look guilty. But you think it's the opposite. I think it's the opposite. I think she just had it like that had all been squash. She's genuinely friends with Heather. There's totally good reasons for them to be friends. They're a lot alike in some way, is just Heather has a lot. Yeah, they're both from New York, they're both the smart ones. They're people that you would actually choose in real life to be friends with. I would, like I said, I would throw Emily in there too sometimes. But you know, like I think, yeah, no, they've showed I don't know if it was this season or last, but like they went to New York together, had a girl's weekend just the two of them, like they're they make sense. I think she would never say to somebody else like I only keep her. She might have said about Heather. She might have said, like, that's my friends. Why I do have to be careful like and maybe I'm a little scared of her. That's a little different than I'm using her for real estate connections. Gina never said that, well they say they they clear up what she actually said, and you're right, it's it's not that bad, Emily, it's I mean Katie said something about like she she's helped me in business, and because remember when they say that, and then and then Gina goes, yeah, what's wrong with that? She does like, that's all it, that's that's not saying you am using her, right yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Katie backs down. And then the thing that I think you were upset. You have this whole thing where Gina is like, everyone's like, okay, calm down, Heather, we love Heather's like, we love you, We're here for you.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: And then she and Katie, Gina and Katie hug They're like, you mother fuck aer bitch, come here, come in for it. And I'm like, why are you hugging Katie? After I was never so fucking fake? I think I think Gina is such a pleaser. I think that's honestly what it is. I think she's just like, does not like to be fighting with people, no matter who it is, and she doesn't want like negativity, and she doesn't want somebody like Katie, who's obviously not to be trusted to. She doesn't want her against.
Speaker 1: Her, so like it's better easier to just you have this big blow up, so let's just let's just hug it out. What annoys me is that nobody gets to hold anybody accountable because everyone's always had the worst day, Like so yes, you can't have a valid problem with your friend and go like, hey, I heard that you said this shit about me, because it's like, but I gotta be a day. I'm so sad about Travis, but what about Travis? And everybody does do like, oh my god, poor, oh no, what happened with Travis, And nothing fucking happened with Travis. He he called you and told you like he misses you, right, I noticed that for.
Speaker 3: Everybody's feelings, and now this and now everybody hates me, then everybody has to be like it's okay, Gina and pet her like she's a dog with arthritis, but she's a baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, baby, biby, little.
Speaker 2: Tiny little baby. I hear you on that. I agree with you. I noticed that to you. I was like, there's a little bit of a deflection here and they all do it. Yeah, Heather doesn't do it. Heather's always the Heather doesn't give enough to get shit. She's not really like confiding. Everything she does is one hundred percent on camera for charity, that kind of thing. So she'll be open about her family, but she doesn't really like express her emotions. No, I can't run, which is which is so smart smart. Yeah, yes, it can't be used against her because she just but she has stood up to these bitches for years decades now.
Speaker 1: I missed some seasons. So what happened with Like everybody hated Heather for a while, right, Well, it's because Tamra led that charge.
Speaker 2: Tamara was always like, oh, she's so high and might They were always so jealous of her money. I personally believe a little bit of was her being Jewish. She didn't belong. They would make little comments about her just not quite fitting in here, you know, and we as Jews, as you and I are, I mean I am sensitive to that. We know what that means. You know, that thing so like little and she's just above it and she's you know, they were saying she's a princess and all the things and what Heather did is like fuck you, and then she owned all those things like yeah, I am smarter than you, Yes I am a princess and what and what else?
Speaker 1: What else you got? And that's why Heather's a queen. So then, but then Heather was off the show for.
Speaker 2: A while, right, was not the show for like I don't remember exactly how many seasons. But then she came back her big return, and she sort of they then then they tried to turn against her again, like they didn't really think she was that this season or last.
Speaker 1: No, that was that was before. That was definitely not this season. Yeah, they tried to sort of say this season with their whole thing was that she don't go against the queen, right, so I think last yeah, they go against her whenever they can, but she always she always wins because like what are they going to get her for, Oh she's too smart, Oh she.
Speaker 2: Uses big words that you don't know. It's always Tamra. So then Shannon's like a little beta bitch that follows Tamra.
Speaker 1: So they're still trying to take Heather down, is what I guess what I'm asking.
Speaker 2: But in some ways, yes, I think that with Tamra saying things like, yeah, like trying to just fuck with her. Tama's just mean, so she's just gonna fuck with everybody.
Speaker 1: But there is history from the last few seasons where they blatantly didn't like Heather and tried to ast her. I would say a while back on that. Yes, so Heather's probably a little standoffish for that, and like, I'm just going to do my thing, make my money right, promote my charities.
Speaker 2: But she's always been standoffish like that, and she's never been super vulnerable, and I think that was part of what triggered them, because they you know, I think because they have no chanton certainly has no control. But back when it was like Tamera and I guess Vicky. I don't remember Vicky's stance on Heather. I actually I'm sure she didn't like her at first. I'm sure of it. It's funny because when she does go about it so smartly and I'm sure it annoys them, but she just refuses. She pits them against each other and then just lets them fight. Yes, it's kind of like what they were having trouble with with Kyle on Beverly Hills. You know, whoever is like the normal person quote unquote on the show. They always go after them, was like, why don't you have to do you don't We put everything out there and you don't and all that shit trying to take each other down that way right right, because like if I'm going down for this, then you're going. But Heather doesn't give them anything to go down for, so like good luck, right.
Speaker 1: Right, as as she shouldn't. She's just like living her life and she's like, hey, they want me on here because I'm rich. I'm the actual only rich person here, right, So this is you get. You take what you can get. She doesn't need the show. She doesn't need the show, and that's same with vandr Pump. But she's like, well I like the money, so I'm gonna keep doing shit, right, I'm going to keep creating stuff. I would like an island. You know, we do all the dumb, the awful islands.
Speaker 2: You know my girls trips were was like, let's take the worst people which they've done and put them together. I would like a show, a spinoff where it's the best. What if we took Kyle, Heather, who else? Cynthia Bailey just like all the normal headed.
Speaker 1: Love Cynthia Bailey. Yeah, people you'd be friends with in real life. Let's let's give them a weekend. But then it would be so boring.
Speaker 2: But maybe not because what if what if a Queen Bee had to emerge? They don't try it like that, but like, yeah, no, they would all just like get along stuff.
Speaker 1: I think that would be nice to watch. Yeah, but like it's there's so much more of a show when I can get mad at people.
Speaker 2: But of course, I guess what I'm saying is, why can't we be friends with the people we like? Because Heather, Gina, let's all hang.
Speaker 1: Out, guys, are you listening. I don't think a.
Speaker 2: Heather would, but I think Gina would. I think we can get her. Yeah, all right, well let's let's end up. Oh last thing, speaking of Gina, they had the og Gina from the original House.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Jikio.
Speaker 2: She is turning seventy years old. It was right before her seventieth birthday, and that she doesn't look a day over forty. How is she doing this surgery?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's good surgery, because there's bad surgery where they look like Lisa Vanderbomp is not good.
Speaker 2: True, she doesn't look good. So I don't know what the hell, but she looked I mean, honestly, I was shocked when they said that she looks she could be easily forty five.
Speaker 1: Easily. Yeah, she really does look kind of the same as she did when she was on the show, probably better.
Speaker 2: She's genuinely stunning. So I would like to send some letters to people and get some information. All I'm saying, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, everybody, what do we have coming? What do we have on deck for these people?
Speaker 2: So much coming up? So next week we are going to continue our coverage of the Mormon Life Mormon Housewives. Yes, if you haven't already, we have episode one our recap.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 2: Ninety Dance continue the other way continuing next week as well.
Speaker 1: The Golden Bachelorette is back.
Speaker 2: As of now, we are doing that on Patreon, so please join Rose Pricks Patreon to get Golden Bachelorette. We may change the lineup and then soon Love is Blind that's in just a couple of weeks. That's coming back. We're covering that too. Gosh, we're doing all of it. A lot, a lot, a lot of content for you guys. So we have to do We have another podcast called BORDF So if you're already listening, not check.
Speaker 1: All right everybody, Bye Bye A
Speaker 2: Thick