Speaker 1: Like we have joined us now on the line, Tony Ardeman. And it has been a big couple of weeks for gold, hasn't it, Tony. I was just looking at the prices and I was going to talk about this a couple of days ago. From Friday to Friday it went up two percent, and then from this last Friday to Monday it went up three percent, and then in twenty four hours it went up another two percent. It's been really hitting all time highs all the time again, isn't it?
Speaker 2: Rbrary?
Speaker 3: Everything's fine, The financial system is fine. Nobody nobody's running for the exits. Central banks haven't broken all the records by a hoarding gold. They now held about thirty six I brought in about ten tons of gold, which was down, and that looked like to be a trend except for the rest of the world going for gold right now because of all the instability. I mean, you talked earlier about the chaos of the sanctions and the tariffs and things that the Trump administration is doing. And markets do not like uncertainty, that sure, and that is showing up right now in spades.
Speaker 2: And you know, the all tiny good reason for it, because look at getting started.
Speaker 1: It's a good reason they don't like uncertainty because you look at businesses, whether they're small or large, they can't operate with this kind of uncertainty. You know, they don't know if they're buying in it, something's going to be fifty percent higher than it's going to be in a week or two.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: This kind of whip saw stuff is just the ultimate insanity. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you wanted to create an environment where the United States had a robust economy, you would do different things than what's being done right now. And especially you know, I mean some of the gold price, it certainly is the anticipation of the lowering of interest rates or the replacement of the Fed chair or whatever that is. I mean, there's something built into the gold price there. But I'm really of the school and talking to you over the past few years of we've noticed together that the Federal Reserve really didn't affect the price of gold. And you know, when they've raised interest rates usually that will decrease the price of gold, and gold hit all time highs in the face of them doing that.
Speaker 2: So I don't think that the interest rate necessarily is that.
Speaker 3: I think it's the geopolitical tensions, and I think it's the things like d dollarization, David. I mean, if you look at we just you know, surpassed gold surpassed a week the gold surpassed the euro as the second most held reserve asset by central banks. But now gold has surpassed the holding of treasuries US treasuries. That's another thing that just got passed. Wow, in the last month or so. So the world now holds more gold than US treasuries across the board as a reserve asset. So that's another thing. The deed allarization is still continuing to unfold, and.
Speaker 1: Of course the media is so focused on everything that's happening in the United States solely and what's going on with the Fed and what's going with Trump. They're not paying any attention really much to this Shanghai Cooperation Organization. I think it is the SEO that's happening there, and that's all a blowback against Trump's bullying, because that's essentially what the tariffs are. They're not about protectionism, they're about bullyism. I guess that's what you could say. It's about bullying. These different countries, and it's really destroying the system that America had made, continuing the work that Biden had done in his administration. But it is, as Ray Dalio said, Trump's America is drifting into a nineteen thirties style autocratic politics. And Trump is very happy about that. He wants to be seen as an administration that reorganized everything like FDR Dead and he's really organizing along central planning and socialist lines, is what I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because that worked out well in the past. Always the central planning always works out well. Now that is seems to be the theme. This really isn't about economics. I mean even for even for the short term. You know, if you look at the magic pill that Trump wants to push, which is the lowered interest rates or taking interest rates to zero, I mean, just make the money, printer go burn.
Speaker 2: That's really what he's wanting to do.
Speaker 3: And you need a weeker dollar in order to play these tariff games. And the sad part about all of it is that this funhouse mirror version of what the tariffs represent to the public now are not what their intent was, or what they're supposed to be used for or what I what I supported them for now. I don't I have to back off of what, you know, my previous support of things like tariffs, because I don't think they're being used in that way.
Speaker 2: It's more of a it's more of a stick and no care it.
Speaker 3: And you're right about the rest of the world is the forming coalitions. You can look at the easiest example of that would be bricks, which is Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa.
Speaker 2: But it's more than that.
Speaker 3: I mean geopolitically, militarily, economically, all of the forces that are aligned against US hegemony which has been abused are gaining strength and we look ridiculous right now, and that's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Well, I was just saying, you know, we had India and China were fighting each other one spot on the border not long ago. Now they're embracing each other as friends because of Trump's bullying. That's what's really happening with all this. So Ray Dalio said, there's a strong autocratically leadership that's sprang out of the desire to take control of the financial and economic situation, same as it was in the nineteen thirties, and that's really the path that we're going on. And you know, Trump and the people around him, whoever is making the policy, people around him know that they've got this massive debt that he's growing by leaps and bounds, and they want to monetize that with inflation. They want to be able to pay it back with cheaper dollars and then we'll be able to pay it back at a cheaper interest rate. That's the strategy that he's focused on, and that's why he's pushing so hard. And I don't know, when you look at what's going on with the Federal Reserve, they may be able to get this one person out and he may be able to intimidate Powell. Joy Clinty always said Trump's going to get whatever he wants out of the Federal Reserve, and because he did the last time. But he's really put the screws on him with this stuff.
Speaker 3: He certainly has, and there really is any other examples in modern US history of the president, you know, openly intimidating the FED chair or calling for the removal of a FED chair. I mean, there's examples of Lyndon Johnson supposedly bullied the FED chair in the Oval Office, but that was in private. This has been open and I think that begs a lot of other questions about the role of the FED and what the FED is, and this private banking consortium and how much power they actually have, and what the presidency represents, and a lot of this is still just a show. I mean, yes, Gerald Cialente's right. Trump will get the rate cuts that he wants. That will happen, and I think that that's just going to signal further inflation. The era of inflating our way out of these crises, though, I think is coming to an end. Just everything that I followed over the years, and knowing what the metrics say. You know, if you go to one hundred and thirty percent for whatever reason, that's a magic number, David. But one hundred and thirty percent of debt to GDP is with some sort of tipping point where you know, the most of the economist's degree, that's a that's a rubicon. You cross that and there's really no coming back. So I don't know, you know, what the plan here is other than you know, short term fulfillment, which could be I mean, could be just trying to pass the midterms and just buying some time. You know, it's the economy stupid always coming back.
Speaker 1: When you get when you get debt that is so large, it starts crowding out all the marketplaces. And that's the key thing, you know, it's the elephant in the room that is destroying everything. And the federal government as becomes larger, more authoritarian, more dictatorial, is crowding out all the individual decisions around there. That's why it's it's destroying the economy. And we'll do that. Ray Dalio says, it gives it about three years, give or take a ye or two before we have a big debt induced heart attack. They're going to drop the interest rates by a quarter of a point, by twenty five basis points. Some people think that's going to happen with fifty basis points. And a lot of people are saying gold is not done yet. So you've got a lot of people projecting four thousand dollars in the near term right now as well. And as I said, it's been jumping leaps and bounds we've seen with this happening silver, how silver doing well.
Speaker 3: Silver is at a almost an all time high again, I mean it's within striking distance of that. I mean fifty two dollars fifty cents is the nineteen eighty high, but you look at twenty and eleven, this is the first time since twenty and eleven we've hit over forty dollars an ounce. I'll pull up live spot prices right now and we'll see where we're at. But I think something happy. I have forty dollars and sixty eight cents as of this broadcast is where silver is. So we're above the forty dollars mark for the first time since I've been in business, for the first time since wise Wolf's been in business, as we hit forty dollars, So interesting to see there, and I think we're just getting started. So this kind of goes back to conversations you and I had a year ago or more, and I started to.
Speaker 2: Notice that.
Speaker 3: These nation states, and especially got Russia, we're putting silver on the as a strategic reserve asset. And I thought, once that happened that a lot of these the comes and the contracts, and a lot of the paper and the ETFs and things that were papered over, I thought that that would start putting strain on between the physical dichotomy and the paper.
Speaker 2: And I may be right there.
Speaker 3: Something happened and I think the days of cheap silver made me behind us. David, though, where I was saying, you know, when we were in the twenty dollars range twenty mid twenties, I was saying, this is extremely cheap, and I was saying it was cheap at mid thirties, and it still is given what you know, it's all time high has been and of course what's happened to the dollar. I think it's extremely and cheap, but it is interesting to watch it.
Speaker 1: I was just looking at while we were on break, what Bessett was saying about declaring this national housing emergency in the fall. He was saying, rightfully identifying the problem. It's not an emergency though, it's a I think it's a long term, planned takedown, and it's not some unusual thing that's just kicked in. As you know and everybody knows, this is a result of a lot of overregulation, mismanagement, inflation, and other things like that. It is a reflection of where we are as a society. He says, all things are on the table, and he's talking about how how difficult it is to afford homes, but he thinks that the solution is going to be he said, yeah, look at this eggs. He's saying this from a restaurant. He said, eggs are cheaper now thanks to Trump. And we're going to have this lady who's working here in a restaurant. She's going to be in a much better position because she's not going to have taxes on her tips. And it's like, well, think through that. Maybe that's what it's making things so difficult and unaffordable. It's the taxes and the debt that you put on us. But they're not going to do that. I imagine they're going to come up with some kind of a free giveaway, don't you think.
Speaker 3: Well, the price of housing, that's an interesting metric because that it reveals the scam of fiat currency, the price instability of currency that's constantly losing value, and the reason that the current generation is basically priced out of the housing market. I mean, was it fifteen years ago the average home buyer was around thirty years old, David.
Speaker 2: Now it's forty. Yeah, and that's bad for everybody. Of young people have been priced out.
Speaker 3: It's because the wealthier that you get, you will park funds in real estate because you can't put it in a savings account and a CD is not going to do much for you. So these wealthy people will just buy more and more houses. They don't even live in them. Yeah, and we see that with you want to talk about fueling the home prices.
Speaker 2: Who's the mega buyers right now?
Speaker 3: That's black Rock, Yes, you know, gone in in twenty twenty and buying up massive neighborhoods and outbidding individuals. So there's a reason why that you know this with the deed allarization happening around the globe and the.
Speaker 1: Of course, it's interesting that Blackrocks all are diminishing. It's interesting that Larry Fink and Blackrock were so involved in the mortgage scams of two thousand and seven two thousand and eight and then managed to parlay that into his massive fortune that he has there. But yeah, as it goes up and talk about a generational thing. Even people who are in the generation that I am, who are able to afford a house, we have to look at this and say, and who are we going to sell this to? Right, if the younger people can't afford it, it's a problem for all generations.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: Eventually, real estate's worth what someone will pay for it. Yeah, It's like when somebody comes to me with a rare coin or something, or I have an air coin. I have this penny and I'm like, that's really cool, and I looked it up on an app and it's worth thousand dollars and I'm like, that may be true. I don't have anywhere to sell it. So I mean there's a there's an issue with real estate. I learned this is I was a young real estate broker at twenty five and had that was from the first business I ever started. I called it Monticello real Estate after Thomas Jefferson's home.
Speaker 2: I had my first real estate brokerage, and so I learned a.
Speaker 3: Lot about real estate and that, of course, it culminated with the housing collapse in two thousand and eight two thousand and nine, and I went and started a different business.
Speaker 2: But I've been in real estate a long time.
Speaker 3: I think that we're definitely going to see kind of an end game to whatever that was, where you know, the American dream, the white picket fence and all this stuff, and that everybody you know has a house, they're priced out now because of what happened to the currency, we have a currency crisis. Really, the currency crisis affects everything else, then it just just appears that it's a housing crisis.
Speaker 2: Really it's occurrency crisis. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I think a lot of the younger people, if you look at what's going on with the with bitcoin, they're they're buying bitcoin, they're buying other things they can get into, they can own, you know, they can stack Satoshi's instead of buying real estate, and they can own a piece of something that is finite. And a lot of people think that way in the digitized world. And I think that will that will show up in housing eventually a big portion of the housing market. I believe david will be demonetized in a way. If you look at I think it was they did a study recently. It was British Columbia. Was it like, you know, five ten years ago, it would take one hundred bitcoin to buy a medium sized house and now it takes four.
Speaker 2: So like in priced in bitcoin.
Speaker 3: The house market is demonetizing. It's actually getting deflationary, but priced in dollars it's inflationary.
Speaker 2: So I think a lot of this is going to work.
Speaker 3: Itself out as we go through the digitizing of currency. And what's happening with the dollar and where we land and this bubble it may it may, you may be correct. Where people have We've built up this housing with you know, previous generations and sold and it has gone up and gone up, and the priced itself out and then you don't have any buyers except for Blackrock.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who wants to own everything? And you will own nothing I have If I tyran At seventeen seventy six says gold will be useless when CBDC is implemented, outlawed by government, I disagree because I'm looking one of the reasons I put that article in this stack about the guy that was arrested when we went back to Britain because of his tweets. Britain is working very hard to give ID cards to everybody. This is something Tony Blair always wanted to do. Going back to Blair and Bush, they were all about national identity, right, and those things have stayed there kind of under the radar, but they're bringing them back now. And first of all, they won't call it CBDC. They'll give it a different name, but functionally it'll be equivalent to that. It'll be some kind of a stable coin, and I would just refer to people who think that the gold is going to be prohibited, I would refer them to the drug war. You know, gold is not something that is you know, when you've got something that doesn't even harm people, right, you can look at drugs, you can look even at alcohol, and you can say, well, there's a lot of people who don't like that because of the harm that's done to individuals, and so they might side with that. But with gold prohibiting something like that, I don't think that they'll ever get away with that. Again, I don't think people voluntarily turn it in. People are too skeptical about and rightfully so, of the federal government now to cooperate with that. As Gerald Centry said, his dad or grandfather dutifully turned in their goal when FDR wanted it turned in. But that's not going to happen today. If they were to outlaw goal, people aren't going to turn it in to become an underground economy, and it would actually probably help it, because we need something to get an underground economy going that's in something I think other than drugs. But they don't have the ability to prohibit anything they want. They can't really enforce that.
Speaker 2: Now. Gold is one of those mysteries too.
Speaker 3: If you read you know, I've read extensive histories on gold, and I would refer people to I just did a podcast recently with Alan Area, who wrote the history Another History of Gold. I thought it was the most complex, well written history of gold I've ever read, and I did an interview with him a couple of months ago. Open my channel on paratruth or to check that out, because it goes deep and to how it's interwoven into human history, so not just monetary. It's just a part of our story. It's never going away. Communist governments, as you know, David, they temporarily outlaw people of having gold, but they love it. They need the gold, they hoard the gold. The government's do that never really, you know. And that's the reason that FDR made it, you know, illegal for you to hoard gold or own gold and turn your gold in that executive order. It's because they wanted to transfer it back to the Central Bank and to the Bank of International Settlements, and that's where a lot of the gold went. And so when it was turned in, and I might remind people, they turned it in and then they raised the price from twenty dollars announce or twenty dollars and sixty seven cents announced to thirty five dollars announce.
Speaker 2: So it was a great heist that happened.
Speaker 3: So gold will always surround value and what we consider money, and there will be other things on the horizon as well. I thinks, like bitcoin or something like that. But gold will always hold some sort of.
Speaker 2: Of value and will be considered money.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree. So tell us a bit about what's going on at Wisewolf.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a lot going on.
Speaker 3: I've been in Texas the last week and working on my physical location.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I told you, David.
Speaker 3: I bought an old branch bank and it used to be a Bank of America. It was a Texas State bank. It's like it has a drive through, has all the stuff that anyway it was it was being used as a CBD shop or something and I and it went up for lease and I'm like.
Speaker 2: All the stuff still intact. It's still a bank.
Speaker 1: You can use it as a CBDC shop now, I guess that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I've got the I've got the bank, and we've been working on converting it over. We're actual, we're operational right now for it's and I rebranded just for this location. I did wise wolf Gold Silver Bitcoin have a new logo and so we're the only drive through gold silver Bitcoin place in America as far as.
Speaker 2: I know that anywhere.
Speaker 3: So we've still got all the all the bank stuff intact. I've got an office in a studio. I'm working over there, and today was supposed to be my last broadcast out of my house, which is funny.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna when we get that done with.
Speaker 3: The show to figure out what what alphabet agency was trying to hijack my computer. But we'll have a new studio over there. And yeah, it's it's been it's been good. And you know, really just wolf Pack is about to get an upgrade with a new website. And you know, in this day and age, for whatever reason, things move at a very slow pace when you try to do projects.
Speaker 2: I don't recall it everything taking as long.
Speaker 3: But we're rebuilding the website for wolf Pack and that's going to be exciting.
Speaker 2: We'll do a big whenever we're done.
Speaker 3: I definitely will talk to you about it and talk to your listeners and which is a great portion of our wolf Pack members on what the changes are going to be made, and we're going to be offering some things.
Speaker 1: That's great. Yeah, Jason was so, Jason was talking about wolf Pack and said, you know, we first started getting this stuff. He went back and like those records, and both gold and silver have doubled in price since he did that. And so, you know, that's the beauty of it, you know the fact that you can gradually accumulate this and it's one of the few places where you can actually have kind of a savings program and not lose value, you know, like you would if you were to put it in a bank. That's that's a wonderful thing that you're doing. I don't know anybody else that does that. It'll be interesting to see what you do with your drive food there at your new building. But that's that's great. Tony glad to hear that. And I think it's been a good thing. And I'm always happy to promote gold and silver because it's real, it's physical, it's private, and I think regardless of what the markets do or don't do, regardless of what people do in terms of manipulating the markets. That is a key thing for me because I understand what they want to do with this stuff with digital ID and other things, and we have to have some kind of an outlet outside of that, and I think people need to understand that. You know, like I said earlier, you can't really change the wind, but you can change your sales in order to when you see what's coming in. I think that's a very important thing to get out of their system as much as possible. We can't do it completely, but you know, start making those preparations.
Speaker 2: I think we're just getting started. Matter of fact.
Speaker 3: I mean I look at the prices, and I look at what the conditions of the geopolitically and everything that's happening David to history, I think we're just getting started.
Speaker 2: It's just the beginning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, batten down the hatches and get ready to storm. There's a storm coming, that's all right, And I'm not cue I'm not talking about that kind of storm. Then they're not going to be coming for the pedophile networks. They are the pedophile networks. There's a different storm that's coming and it's very different from that. Well, it's always great talking to you, Tony and you're gonna program it's gonna be following this one today, right and we're.
Speaker 3: Going to try to get it hopefully we're running the Arderburn radio transmission will be over on my ex at Tony Arterburn and Rumble on the America Unplug channel.
Speaker 2: So come join us.
Speaker 1: That's great. Okay, thank you so much for all your support. Will you do appreciate it? The common Mate, they created common Core, the dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 2: It's time to turn that around.
Speaker 1: And expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidknightshow dot com