Speaker 1: All right, Billy cunning in the Great American Welcome. This floor is Tuesday afternoon in the Tri State Reds Baseball believe it or not. Off today they have a three game set against the Houston but it's Monday, and then off today they're still in town and then Wednesday Thursday Business Special and Bengals of course starred on Sunday Jamar Chase. As of this a moment is not signed. We'll see what happens down the road. But the person more or less in charge of the Bengals new stadium as far as the taxpayer contribution is Alisha Reese and she's joining you and I now this Tuesday afternoon. Alisha, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And there's been some reporting that you had a meeting with Governor Mike Dwine on Friday afternoon, and I would imagine this subject came up of the state funding of the Bengals stadium. Can you tell the American people the results of that and where we go from here?
Speaker 2: Yes, well, Willie, thanks for having me back on. It was started off as a rough day.
Speaker 3: My Facebook page has been hacked and so I was dealing with that trying to get Mark Zuckerberg to shut this mess down. But then I said I had to go because I had to get to a meeting with the governor. And he came and met with myself. Jeff Aluno was in the meeting, our attorneys as well as his top folks from around the state that deals with the budget and financing. And it was very important to us to have a meeting with the governor because you know, as you well know Cleveland, they had headlines saying Cleveland ownership and Cleveland folks were meeting elected officials as well. They're county folks meeting about the stadium in Cleveland. And coming from the state legislature where I serve for eight and a half years, I know that a lot of the money always goes up north and we get the crops. And I said, wait a minute, we've got to get a meeting we're the governor, so that we can get to the table early and not be stuck with the crumbs. So anyway, I had a meeting with him on Friday. Of course, so what are the first things I talked to him about. I said, wait a minute, we've got to get these property taxes down. As you know, I've been trying to get him to put a freeze on property taxes so they can get it the reevaluation mess put together in the legislature. But I did tell them, I said, I've been calling you. I've got to get these property taxes down. So that was the first thing I said. But then we talked about the Bengals Stadium belief that's going to be up in twenty twenty six. We're the first lease in the state that will be up before the Browns. But then also letting them know that we also have the RADS lease will be ten years right after that, and so we need to come with some type of funding model. We're the only deal in the.
Speaker 2: Entire country that has a lease that is at.
Speaker 3: Ninety five percent all the costs on the local taxpayers and only five percent on the ownership. There's no other deal in the country, and I don't even think they're offering those type of deals from what I've seen, and told them that we really got to work out of this because the average cost is about thirty three percent of local taxpayer money and the other that's what other states are doing.
Speaker 2: But when you get to Cincinnati, where.
Speaker 3: At ninety five percent, and we got a stadium that's that's in good shape, but as it gets older, you know, it's like an old car when you don't have the warranty. You certainly don't want the engine to go out, and you're stuck with repairing the engine, you know.
Speaker 2: So we were able to.
Speaker 3: Articulate that to him and also talk about like we're cut ahead of of what Cleveland's trying to do or what they potentially are proposing they're to propose.
Speaker 2: You know, he said, well could you could you, you know, do a.
Speaker 4: Tiff in the area.
Speaker 3: Well, they're going to the area they're looking at moving and going to an area that is underdeveloped. We're we're developing, have developed the banks, and we're using tiff dollars we've used on the.
Speaker 2: Parking we also used.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, and I was not in favor of this, we took one of our tools off the table by giving away our hotel, motel tax, all of that going to uh the convention center face list. I was against that because that's a tool the Tennessee used and we needed we needed to keep that on the table as well.
Speaker 2: So I thought it was a good meeting.
Speaker 3: I thought it was very important because he said I had not heard from Cincinnati. I said, well, you hear it from us now, because we can't let Cleveland get all the all the funds and where where with the crumbs.
Speaker 2: So I thought it was a very good meeting and.
Speaker 3: We were able to show the we've got a master plan that mister Ludo said will have showed to the public in the next two weeks. We're looking at two weeks to be able to show that and what this thing is really going to cost. Well, we got to get to the exits and o's and we've got to come with something that will be both Cincinnati and Cleveland. I don't think we'll be able to do any type of deal that will be a loaner deal, but we got to dig out of.
Speaker 2: As hole, and it's a pretty big hole.
Speaker 3: It's because the tax players have spoken that you know, we've got we can't have this type of deal with we Well.
Speaker 1: Alisha rees I met with John Baron on other issues on Friday. He pointed out to me the chairman CEO of Western Southern that you see, for example, has eighty percent of the attendance of Ohio State, but gets twenty percent of the money that Ohio State gets so Cincinnati and Covington wall. If you're Covington deals with Frankfurt and Cincinnati deals with Columbus. Both of them are short at repeatedly from Columbus, don't have the steams, don't have the power. The money goes to Columbus and Cleveland. Now, according to the Gensler report, the report that put together the stadium means about four hundred and ninety five, say, five hundred million dollars in improvements, and the Bengals have already put up about one hundred and twenty million. Do you have a sense that the Bengals lease, which is up in twenty twenty six, have they extended the lease yet for another five years? Yes?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 1: Have they.
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: At this point that is an option under this old deal. And as I talked to you before, you know that old deal was a really good deal for the Bengals because you know, lew else in the country's got a ninety five percent of the local taxpayers paying all the Beals and then they get all the revenue, and nobody else has those kind of deals. So you know that is a very I mean, if you're the Bengals, that's you know that's a good deal for you you're.
Speaker 2: The ownership of the Bengals.
Speaker 3: If you're the taxpayers, it's a terrible deal what we've been trying to do if you're looking at getting a new lease. I wasn't there for the original deal, and there were some other commissioners that were there and signed off and signed away the money of the taxpayers and handcuffed future county commissions. So when I show up, I got an old lease that I'm tied to and we're trying to get out of it, and we've got to get a new lease. And i'd like to see if you're what you're saying around the country is fifty to fifty partnerships and you're seeing the upkeep off the backs of the taxpayers.
Speaker 2: You know, we like to see.
Speaker 3: Something like that. But you know, also, as you know, the NFL allowed for an equity component. Had our team voted no, our team ownership voted no. They don't want equity because they saw that as a way because the NFL is also having requirements for stadiums to to you know, look a certain way.
Speaker 2: And so you know, when they come in.
Speaker 3: With this this deal, this this one hundred and twenty million. Uh, you know, my my questions that I'm going to pass those questions in public in a public forum. That one hundred and twenty million that's being mentioned, is.
Speaker 2: That on ticket sales?
Speaker 3: Is that on season ticket holders? Is that only six how much is coming from the NFL? You know because or is it only sixty million coming from the NFL and sixty million from you know, season ticket holders?
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: So we've got we've got to get down to the to the nitty gritty. You could throw numbers around all day long. That's what happened with the taxpayers. They went to the polls, voted for two stadiums, right, but then they got screwed behind the They got screwed in all the fine print in the least well, Mike.
Speaker 1: Mike Brown beats the irs and tax score. Mike Mike Brown knows that going back thirty some years you were probably too young at the time, but there was such a feeling in nineteen ninety four, nineteen ninety five, Mike Brown goes to Baltimore, comes back here. Okay, we voted, but the devil's in the details, the devils and actually who pays the upkeep? Here we are now, and do you have a sense that Bengals. I guess you're dealing more with Katie Blackburn than you're dealing with Mike Brown. He's almost ninety years old, for God's sakes. But do you have a sense that the Bengals are going to be willing to have like a fifty to fifty split, much less thirty three sixty seven? Do you have a sense that they're going to agree to have the Bengals and the county I have a fifty to fifty split or is that a pipe dream?
Speaker 3: Well, I think coming out of a ninety five percent five percent deal that would be tough, that.
Speaker 2: Would be ideal.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't mean that we don't go to the table. I mean, when you start negotiating, you never come in negotiating from the compromising position. You've got to go in and our client is the tax Now, let me say this.
Speaker 2: I am a huge Bengal fan. People know I love sports.
Speaker 3: I'm pushing for a youth amateur sports facility that would be privately owned, but would be something that we can bring in amateur youth sports ninety three billion dollar industry. We're losing out. I love sports. However, when I am elected. I'm elected on behalf of the taxpayers of Hamilton County, and we've got to be very we've got to understand it. I don't think the people who were in office during that time as county commissioners, no one was there on behalf of the taxpayers. Everybody was at the table, and it was a lump sided situation. And I'm saying that as we know to the table, I'm going as here's what the taxpayers. You know, what's the best deal for the taxpayers? How do we come out of there with a win win?
Speaker 2: And I'm willing.
Speaker 3: If people say, well, this is not what the people want, I'm willing to take it to the ballot and hear directly from the peace.
Speaker 1: Now without happening in Kansas City, you might you know, the Chiefs went to the went to the people in Kansas City. Is the dominant franchise not just in Missouri or Kansas, but maybe in the entire nation. When the Kansas City Chiefs taxpayers after they won two consecutive Super Bowls, went to the ballot a few months ago, how what the taxpayers say in Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Well, the taxpayer said no, they had to go back to the drawing board.
Speaker 1: And now they might move but.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll we'll see what happens with with that situation.
Speaker 2: But I my goal is we like to keep our teams here. We want to get a better deal. And there are.
Speaker 3: More tools that weren't available then that are available now. The NFL's got to put a lot more skin in the game like they're doing around in other other other areas. Uh, you know, and we just can't do the ninety five five percent now on the same lease. They have an extension. They have not indicated whether.
Speaker 2: Or not they're going to utilize it.
Speaker 3: But I think we're preparing just to try to go to the table and see if we're going to do a new lease, then we've got to get some we've got to get some things changed or be able to taxpayers. I mean, will these people are out here trying to hang on to their homes right now, right you know, they're getting killed out of here.
Speaker 2: They're trying to hang on to their homes.
Speaker 3: They're trying to be able to buy eggs and bacon, you know, if they want to be able to hold on to the stadium, but they also want to be able to hold on to their homes, and as you know, one of the things they advertised.
Speaker 2: But never put in the lease. They never put it.
Speaker 3: In writing, but they advertised that the people were supposed to get a thirty percent privaby tax rebate. They were supposed to be a win for the homeowners and a win for the team as well, and the homeowners got the taxpayers and homeowners got screwed.
Speaker 2: It never happened, but three times in twenty plus years.
Speaker 3: I was elected twenty twenty, came in in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: I was able to get in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: But every year it's a struggle because we have to vote on it every year. It's a struggle, and you know, the taxpayers are not getting what they were promised. Everything else was in writing, and I'm trying to get the taxpayers to get their stuff in writing, so now everybody has a fair deal. So that's what we're trying to do. I'm hopeful. I've asked the administrator and I think two weeks we'll get to the master plan that was asked before I got elected. They started on this master plan and they're supposed to give it to us. But my thing is to the administrator. There is a proposal that you know, they've talked about an executive session, so I can't talk about it. But I'm trying to get stuff out of executive session, out into the open, get a timeline for the taxpayers, so we don't have what happened last time, where a lot of meetings behind the closed doors, behind the curtains, and the taxpayers got screwed for I wanted out O.
Speaker 1: At least you're Race County Commissioner. Are you ready for the big question?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, what is it? Willy?
Speaker 1: Are you willing to let the Bengals leave Cincinnati if the taxpayer doesn't get a good deal.
Speaker 3: I always start a negotiation in a pot of light.
Speaker 2: We want to.
Speaker 3: Keep the Bengals.
Speaker 2: We would love to keep.
Speaker 1: Them here at any costs, at any cost. Well, you keep them at any cost?
Speaker 2: Well I would. I don't think. I don't think. I don't go in thinking at any costs.
Speaker 3: Everybody has a part where we've got to say that this is this is the max.
Speaker 2: But we ain't.
Speaker 3: We haven't gotten there yet. But at the same time, don't want the people are able to keep their homes, so.
Speaker 2: We've got to we haven't gone to the.
Speaker 3: Table, so I can't really say what we would do because we haven't gone to the table. I haven't had a meeting at the table with their lawyers and our lawyers. We had a meeting with the governor to try to see if we can get some additional funds at.
Speaker 2: The state level, but I haven't met with I haven't met with Roger Goodell.
Speaker 3: I'd like to meet with Roger Goodell before we get to that point and find out.
Speaker 2: You know, why is the NFL not given more to us?
Speaker 3: They told us we couldn't have a watch party in our own stadium, so he's got to put in some more skin in the game.
Speaker 1: Here's a big question here. We are Tuesday afternoon. Are you saying that you and your lawyers have not sat down at the table yet with Kadie Blackburn and their lawyers to hammer out a deal. You haven't got to the point of even having a meeting yet in person. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 2: It's fair to.
Speaker 3: Say that I am not, as the president of the County Commission, been in a meeting with their lawyers and our lawyers. I don't know if they've been tiptoeing behind the scenes, but as far as from my perspective. I'd like to have the same meeting I had with the governor, right, you're eyeball to eyeball, and then find out also what's going on with this NFL piece. But I'm saying, you know the deal we got right now, if I had to go and vote on it, the voters would not want me to vote on this particular lease. Now they have more options to keep it going.
Speaker 2: And I don't know where they where.
Speaker 3: They are on that.
Speaker 1: It begins with a meeting. It begins with to sit down with the power brokers at one table, sitting and working out the deal. And you're saying, that has not happened yet. And the time you know, they're going to push up to the water the last minute, and then here's the deal, take it or leave it at Leasta Reese, thank you, you're like the taxpayer watchdog. Once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. Good luck and try to get to mar Chase signed by Sunday at one o'clock. Alisia Reese, thank you very much. Get them signed all right, Thank you, Alicia, thank you. Let's continue with more. There it is Alisha rees the present into the commission, says any deal will be approved by the taxpayer, and that makes the Bengals very, very very unhappy. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLW, I believe cunning in the Great American with you this Tuesday afternoon. A little bit of an odd situation with the Reds in a three games set with Houston. They play Monday, They're off today, Houston still in town, play Wednesday and then Thursday's business special. A little bit unusual. I can't recall the last time a visiting team was in Cincinnati in between a series and didn't play baseball, So I'm not sure what is the deal, but nonetheless, there it is. Red's played last night, of course, did quite well. One they don't play today, they backout at Wednesday, and then also Thursday, then on a long road trip, so we'll see what happens with them. Alisia Reese is one of three members of the commission. She's the president, she's the l presidente. She's in charge. And the impediment for the for the Bengals is going to be that they do not want its mite to the taxpayer because they think they have a deal, which they do of a deal at least for the next twelve years. That means the deals not up to twenty twenty six. And then there's two five year additions addendums to that that the Bengals can keep the same deal they have right now. So we're talking about if the Bengals exercise a five year that gets it to a twenty thirty one. Then if they issue another five years addendum extension, that's twenty thirty six. So all the cards once again are on the Bengal side of the table. They're holding the aces and the kings, and the taxpayer has the two and the three. And this does not have to be approved because we've already approved at one time, which is about thirty years ago, we voted for this and that was a fairly wide margin. And the tax continues, but the ability of the taxpayer with all the other calls on the public treasury continues to lessen. And so I kind of get both sides of the issues. But for the state to step up would be a big deal. Of course, I'm going to see Mike DeWine today, I'll mention it to him, but he's always says the same thing. We have to put it in the package on the capital Fund with Cleveland and Ohio State. When I was with John Baron on Friday, he mentioned to me that University of Cincinnati has eighty percent of the student body enrollment of the Ohio State University, but gets twenty percent of the money from Columbus. Cleveland gets a lot more than Cincinnati gets. And when I talked to Rob Sanders in Northern Kentucky and Tony Bender and those who run Boone, Kenton and Campbell, they get a small percentage of the money from Frankfort. The money goes to Louisville and Lexington, and not to Covington, and not to Newport, and not to a Boone county. So the way things are, which I've said many times, if the seven or eight counties around Fountain Square, maybe get two or three in Indiana, get five or six in Southwest Ohio, get five or six in northern Kentucky, we could bear our own state. We generate this proportion of moneys for Columbus out of Southwest Ohio, Boone, Kenton and Campbell generates disproportion of moneys for Frankfort. But because of the voting power in each of the state capitals, the money goes the opposite direction. And when I speak to Steve Washington Machine in Dearborn County, he tells me that Dearborn County and Franklin County gets a little bit of money compared to what Indianapolis gives to other parts of Indiana. All the areas, the three areas here are kind of like red headed step kids. We don't get whatever it is that we should get. And the deal in Cleveland, the Haslam family, they want to build a brand new facility thither and fro twenty miles south, and they're willing to put up one point two billion dollars I said, one point two billion dollars of their own money that owners of the Browns, and six hundred million would come from the state, six hundred million from local and other moneies, some from the NFL. And what Alesha Reese is saying, she wants the NFL to participate and give the Bengals money, which, by the way, the Bengals do not want. They don't want the money from the NFL, and they want to keep essentially the present deal in which the taxpayers pay about ninety to ninety five percent and the Bengals themselves pay five to ten percent, which is the best deal in the National Football League, and we got the best deal. Why do you want anything other going forward than the best deal. They're not going to build a brand new stadium. When you talk to David Young of Warren County and those who run Boon County, they will tell you that to move outside of Cincinnati into their counties would be a multi billion dollar exercise. A new stadium is about two to three billion dollars, and that's like real money. And so they're not going to None of the small counties around Hamlety County have the steam to make this happen. You might recall when David Young, along with John Barrett, saved the Western and Southern Tennis open they receive fifteen million dollars I said, fifteen million from the city of Mason and about twice that from Warren County. That would be a drop in the bucket to three billion dollars to build land new stadium, et cetera. And Mike Brown and his family are not in that business. Maybe Jimmy Haslam in Cleveland once to have a shopping centers and once to have condominiums, and once to have apartment buildings and all kinds of stuff. Going warehouses and high tech centers south of Cleveland. And that's not the way the Brown family works. They don't want to buy two hundred acres and some outlying county and go on the hook for billions of dollars to redevelopment. They're in the football business. They don't want to be in the real estate development business. So, whether you like it or not, and I'm very happy we have the Bengals here, we want them to stay. It's a major franchise. All the cards are on the sides of the family and named Brown, and not on the side of the taxpayer. So when Alicia Reese says, well, whatever deal, we're going to spend hundreds of millions of dollars, maybe up to a billion dollars at taxpayer money. And if we do that, I want the taxpayer to agree or not to agree. Now that's a non starter. With Katie Blackburn Brown and Troy Blackburn, and also Mike Brown and Paul H. Brown, that's a non starter. They will not agree to have the taxpayer say yay or nay, because from their perspective, they have already said yay some almost thirty years ago. And secondly, they kind of know what would happen if the taxpayer gets a hold of this thing, they're going to vote no. Look what happened in Kansas City and Kansas City. They're in Missouri, but they want to move now to Kansas City, Kansas because the taxpayer right after the Super Bowl voted no for an extension of a sales tax to fund a brand new stadium or serious upgrades, upgrades with the Chiefs. And even in that situation, Kansas City said no to the Chiefs, and the same thing would happen here, I would predict. I don't know for certain, and I was with you thirty years ago, and I was a staunch advocate of the tax increase sales tax along with a property tax rollback. Well one came and the other one didn't except for three years of the past thirty So I don't know it's going to play out over the next several years. I'm willing to predict here. I'm told by certain insiders that at the end of this year or next year they're going to extend for five years to give all the sides more time, so that same deals in effect until twenty thirty one. And by that point, who knows where we are economically. But I know that Mike de Wine is willing, along with the other major facilities in the state of Ohio, to contribute hundreds of millions of dollars to the Bengals. But the total number from the Gensler report later on, I don't know what it's going to be. Brian Combs talks about the middle of the middle of the month. We'll see what that says. Right now, the Bengals themselves are putting in about one hundred and twenty million dollars and upgrades, and the money is almost a drop in the bucket to the two or three billion dollars that is needed. So we'll see here where we go from here. Secondly, this of course is an ancillary matter some consider irrelevant. Jamar Chase and all the other wide receivers have signed. In this case, I'm on the side of Mike Brown and Troy Blackburn and also Katie Blackburn. Brown because he's signed for this year and next year. They picked up the option for next year, and then they can franchise tag him for the third year and the fourth year after this. Whether he likes it or not, he's going to make significantly more money as it tagged, probably in the range of twenty two or twenty three million, which is what t Higgins is getting, serious money. But he wants to be treated like Justin Jefferson, his running mate from LSU. I know Joe Burrow is in there pitching on Chase's behalf. But if the deal is not done, you would think by tomorrow. Moe Eger tells me that the deal won't get done, you'll miss the first game against the Patriots the rubber hits the road, when well, that would be on next week. When week after that, Week two in the NFL when they played the Kansas City Chiefs in Kansas City. Now you're talking and we'll see what happens. I understand, Mark, I understand what Chase is saying. Jamar Chase is saying, they look after one more tackle, I could be out for the rest of my life. Absolutely. On the other hand, he's contractually obligated to be a Bengal this year and next year, and then by being franchised tagged, then it's the third year and he could get another tag after that the fourth year. So what I'm saying is that if he had not done what he did at LSU, sit out a senior year, it'd be a much different situation. So we'll see what happens. You and I can't control it. We'll see what happens. And thirdly, you might recall about a week or so ago I had on Frank LaRose, the Secretary of State, and by the way, he spent three weeks I think in South Carolina. He's an Army reservist, he's an officer and go down there for training, which he has to do. And he put out through the legislature many many months ago, seven to eight months ago, that ballot harvesting is not going to happen in Ohio. Ballot harvesting means that one person picks up many, many ballots of other persons and then delivers them to the Board of Education, to a dropbox or elsewhere. And we don't like that because each person should vote. In each person, if you're competent enough to vote, you should be confident enough to make sure that is delivered to the Board of Education, and or which I just did yesterday, fill out the application to get an absentee ballot. It is then sent to you. Then you vote at your kitchen table, put it in an envelope and send it back. This is not difficult, it's easy. And if you're so stupid that you can't follow those rules, I would suggest you don't vote in the first place, because you're stupid and ignorant. And hell, I'm ignorant of a bunch of stuff. I'm stupid myself. I get that because I don't know how to do a bunch of stuff, but I know how to vote. It's not complicated that they have The Mayor of Cincinnati f to Parival and others talk about voter suppression. Are you kidding me? If you can't figure this thing out, you shouldn't vote because you're stupid. So all Frank LeRose through the legislature has said is this that if a person picks up the ballots of lots of other individuals, they simply can't go to a drop box and put them all in that that person that makes sure is legitimate has to go inside the Board of ed Board of Election and sign a form that you've complied with state law when you picked up all these different ballots in my life, how about your life? Has anyone come to you and said, give me your ballot, give me your give me your vote, and I'll take care of it for you. That's never happened to me. It's a democratic technique of having large numbers of people vote or not vote. Simply give the ballot to a person who fills out the ballot for that person, reflecting their desires, and taking handfuls or hundreds or thousands of ballots and put them in to be counted when you don't know if that's the person who actually voted on that ballot. Makes lost sense to me, shouldn't make sense to you. But it doesn't make sense to radical leftists who want to steal in directly another election. So I get that. It's an effort to say, you know what, let's make sure each person make it easy to vote and hard to cheat. That's the goal, and that's what Ohio has. Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Florida, Iowa all have very functioning election systems. But you just can't pick up one hundred votes, one hundred ballots and drop them in a drop box and say, okay, these hundred people voted. No, they didn't. One person voted for them. It might be a nursing home, it might be a college dormitory, it might be a labor union hall. Whatever it might be. Here's my ballot. Do just vote for me. And then the person who is organizing picks up all these ballots, fills them out, has the person signed the bottom of the ballot, and then that person takes me into a dropbox. Is that legitimate? What it does is undermine your vote. It's about voter integrity of your vote. That's where we are. I'll just continue with more after two o'clock today, about two oh seven, we scheduled an interview with Congress and brad Winstrip to talk about Arlington and so much more and after one o'clock as a representative of the Media Research Center. This came out about a week ago that Mark Zuckerberg, the billionaire owner of Facebook and other media sites, sent a letter to the United States Congress admitting and confessing and writing that is the leader of Facebook. He received calls and messages from government officials telling Facebook not to allow on its platform information about the hunter of Biden laptop, which was legitimate and not Russian disinformation, and about COVID. And these are government officials who censored through a private entity necessary information upon which you did not cast or did cast an informed ballot in twenty twenty. Essentially, what happened here is that Mark Zuckerberg admitted that top government officials intertimidated and frightened his staff in the fixing the twenty twenty election in favor of Joe Biden, covering up the Biden laptop in COVID misinformation. This allowed Democrats to steal the presidential election from Donald Trump in twenty twenty. Now, you would think that'd be a big story. What do you think, big story? Because Trump's going to be sent in supposedly in ten days for influencing the twenty sixteen election when he didn't report on a certain form payment to a porn star. That he's somehow interfered with the election. How about government officials directly interfering in the election in favor of Joe Biden. Is that a big story, you would think? So let's continue with more if the line becomes available. Five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand, Keep Hope Alive, The Great American with you every day. You're home of the Reds off Today and the Bengals. Here's Radio seven hundred WLW, Billy Comingham, the Great American And once again, the ability of government officials to corruptly influence an election. Who has become made apparent. Joseph Asquez is with the Media Research Center, that's Brent Brazell's group, good friend of mine, free Speech Division thereof. And Joseph Asquez, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And Joseph, let me lay out a question about what's happening and the sentencing of Donald Trump in about ten days is very much alive on this thing. Are you ready for a tough question to begin the interview? Are you prepared?
Speaker 7: Let's go, Let's do it all right.
Speaker 1: Mark Zuckerberg, who is a multi billionaire and of course runs Facebook and so many other entities and social media, informed Congress in a letter which I'm looking at in writing implicating the entire United States government and the Biden administration and a conspiracy to commit election interference. Sometime on or after September of the sixteenth. Allegedly, Donald Trump's going to be sentenced by a corrupt New York City judge named Luan Mershan because he influenced wrongfully the election of twenty sixteen allegedly by not reporting on a form a payment to a porn star. Now, all hell's broken loose for my gosh, eight years. So for those who are not paying close attention, Mark Zuckerberg admitted that US government officials of the Department of Justice and the FBI, these are government employees, corruptly told him that there was Russian disinformation in the Hunter laptop and the COVID information. Many people were concerned about the effects of the vaccine. That government officials told social media that careful about reporting on the Hunter Biden laptop and nor COVID information because that could be misinformation. And he complied with the government officials to corruptly influence the election of this case of twenty twenty. Can you compare and contrast what Donald Trump did allegedly in twenty sixteen, for which he received thirty four counts of felony convictions. Compare that to Mark Zuckerberg and government officials themselves who censored the social media content to make sure Biden was elected. Can you tell the American people the differentials?
Speaker 5: Well, big brother certainly pleased with Zuckerberg's actions during the twenty twy election. That goes without saying, including you know, the cod COVID censorship. But you know what, I have something to say here Zuckerberg's statement, Yeah, three plus years too late. Now when it's essentially workless, you come out and you give this me a koppel like we didn't know what you were doing.
Speaker 6: Throughout this whole period.
Speaker 5: But Biden's collusion with uh with with with soil some media to Central Americans, Yeah, you know what, that's those news. And we didn't need Zuckerberg to come out and tell us now after we've done all this investigation work uncovering it for him. But he knows this isn't cover your behind moment for Zuckerberg because he knows that just in a couple of months there could be a change of administration. And President Trump has already iterated, has already stated that he had expected interest in investigating big tech for their roles in manipulating elections. So Zuckerberger Court is gonna come out there and make himselves look like the victim. Why is because he knows that legally he's in geffrety here.
Speaker 6: But why didn't he wait? Now it's to say why didn't he come out with the statement when it actually mattered, When the when the Murphy v.
Speaker 5: Missouri kis before the Supreme Court was going on that literally had to do with government colluding with big tech platforms to Central Americans. With the Supreme Court rules dubiously in favor of the Biden administration, this statement could have been pivotal in shaping the Supreme Court's opinion. But no, he waited until after the fact. Why because he knows that just a few months there could be an administration that actually looks into what he's been doing. He's trying to make him couple look like a vision, not as a perpetrator. This is a covery of behind moment and is completely worthless. At this point, Zuckerberg knew exactly what he was doing. He wanted the Central Americans to favor his own political outcome. Think about the Zuckerbucks, the things that the hundreds of millions that have been poured to influence the election.
Speaker 6: Yeah, of course he's going to come out here make a couple of like, oh, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know what I was doing, and so corruptly unlike others so called influences of an election. This is government employees who have a duty and a responsibility in a sense to regulate Facebook and other social media indirectly and directly, telling the goddesses of social media do not report on the Hunter laptop, do not report on COVID and the vaccine and the effects. And this is the government itself telling a private company what not to do and what to do. And then the private company, fearing I guess retribution from the FBI and from the Department of Justice, complied with the request to corruptly influence the twenty twenty election. This should be the biggest scandal since Watergate. When government officials act to elect Joe Biden and like this is here, we sit about a week or ten days later. Guess what, Joseph Asquez, It's no big deal. It's out of the media. It's like, are you kidding me? The FBI and the Department of Justice tells a private entity to not report bad stuff about Joe Biden, and they comply. And now it's an admission from Zuckerberg that he did it. And there's nothing, nothing being discussed anywhere, but Trump's going to be sentenced for giving money to a porn star that supposedly influenced the election in twenty sixteen. What the hell world am I living in?
Speaker 5: Well, in all of his brilliance, couldn't have imagined that his book nineteen eighty four would have been as propetic as it actually was. This is nineteen eighty four, if it was juiced on steroids.
Speaker 6: This is what we're dealing with. I mean, so of course the Ministry of Truth is going to try to make it be like, oh, it's not really a big deal. It's no big deal that Zuckerber put a thing on this cat. It's so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, I can only imagine, Joseph, if the shoe was on the other foot, and when Trump's in an office and Trump told his Department of Justice to intimidate private companies to keep from the public domain negative information about Donald Trump, MSNBC would be going nuts at this point, demanding more impeachment proceedings. It is unbelievable they got away with this one and it's not reported by the media. And then you have also the situation whether or not we had the interview about a week or so involving ABC and I'm sorry, involving CNN and Dana Bash Trump and that thing is that thing happened, got the Great Debate coming up on Tuesday, and I don't know if she's going to show up or not. But the government you mentioned it briefly, Joseph the zuck Bucks, the zuck Bucks and the twenty twenty election. He put together five hundred million dollars to corruptly influence the twenty This is off to the side. Explain what the zuck Bucks were, and he says he's not going to do it this cycle, but he could do it through other means. What are the zuck Bucks?
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean, it was just money that that Zuckerberg turned out in order to.
Speaker 6: Quote unquot get the vote out.
Speaker 5: But it was really engineered towards getting the Democratic vote out.
Speaker 6: That much money.
Speaker 5: But it's like, oh my gosh, okay, isn't this isn't this can't be exactly kosher legally, you know, you know, legally speaking.
Speaker 6: But his vote was made to look like some sort of non part of an.
Speaker 5: Effort, but it was engineered towards getting the Democratic vote out.
Speaker 6: So he's willing to use it makes fortune in order to do it.
Speaker 5: Completely insane, completely insane that he's able to do all of it. Now come out with this admission that he actually did censor up.
Speaker 6: You remember remember.
Speaker 5: Years ago, Remember years ago when you even suggested that the government was colluding with the Texas to people, you all the conspiracy here?
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, what are all those people now?
Speaker 1: Well they're not. And I would assume Mark Zuckerberg is thinking, in the back of his huge mind, what if Trump wins the election and appoints a special prosecutor to go after the government officials who corruptly influence through Facebook the election in twenty twenty. Maybe he's thinking, I better, I better come out with the truth now to curry favor with the Trump administration coming back into power. He goes, oh, hell's going to break loose. Could that be a motivating factor of Mark Zuckerberg, of course.
Speaker 5: But it's it's just so stupid because you have literally one of the richest men in the world, and now he's trying to pain himself with some kind of a victim. And I'm like, goodness today, do you really how much powers that you're disposal if you really wanted to make a difference.
Speaker 6: I mean, these big tech behemoths, they trying to have the take needed to They claimed Section two thirty protection. They claim Section two thirty protections.
Speaker 5: To make it seem like they're they're not responsible for the content that a peer on their platforms, right but when they censor people, they claim in the other in the other side of their mouth, that they have a righteous sensor because it's their speech. I'm like, well, what ticket are you claiming that you are not responsible for the speech that's on your platform, But then you want to claim three speech rights when you want to censor people for that speech. I mean, it makes no sense.
Speaker 6: And now you're.
Speaker 5: Trying to make yourself a victim, even though.
Speaker 6: You know you knew you were you were.
Speaker 5: You were willing to do it because the party that was putting pressure on you is a party that you curry favor with.
Speaker 6: That's the party that you like, so that's the party that you've been pushing.
Speaker 5: So you were more than happy to be able to cater to those demands because you realize you.
Speaker 6: Get through the election. And Facebook wasn't just the only one that was doing this.
Speaker 5: It was Twitter, it was Google, it was these other big tech platforms that curry favor with the left. So I don't want to hear anything about about, you know.
Speaker 6: Bringing yourself a look like a victim.
Speaker 5: It's pathetic, it's stupid, and Mark Zuckerberg should be absolutely as seemed of himself, especially waiting to leak in the game to come up with this statement should be completely as seem of himself.
Speaker 1: And Joseph Requez of Media Research Free Speech, I would say this that the national media should be outraged the government officials intimidated private companies to censor truthful information that the American people relied upon to cast a ballot. But you don't see CBS, NBC, ABC, New York Times. You don't see anybody saying, now, wait a minute, you mean the government officials had a conspiracy between themselves to go after social media companies to censor the Hunter buying laptop story, which was it was a truthful story in order to elect the candidate. You can only imagine if the shoe was on the other foot what they'd be doing. And I would point out to the American people that the FBI had the Hunter Biden laptop in December of twenty nineteen, so by the all of twenty twenty, of course, the FBI knew almost immediately it was legitimate. It wasn't Russian disinformation. The FBI knew it was legitimate and then lied the Big tech to tell them it's Russian disinformation when they knew the opposite was true, does not make it worse.
Speaker 5: Oh absolutely, you know what, I don't want to hear one one more outbursts. I don't want to hear one more outbursts about a so called threat to democracy from these lesson passed in the media.
Speaker 6: I don't want to hear.
Speaker 5: I do not want to hear it ever again, because the last things that these people in the media are protecting is democracy. They're protecting their party. Their version of democracy is whatever caters to their Owellian Orwellian utopia. That's what they're defending. There's nothing to do with democracy. I don't want to hear that phrase again. Until they expressed outleaks of the fact that a big text emails like Thinkbook and Zuckerberg and all the rest of them, decided that they could single handedly interfere in elections just way, in one way, that is the most undemocratic thing that you can have in a republican society, a republican society like the United States.
Speaker 6: It's the most undemocratic thing that you get that you can have.
Speaker 5: So I don't want to hear one more one more whining complaining about a.
Speaker 6: So called threat to democracy.
Speaker 5: It is pathetic that they're still going on with that kind of narrative against the right, even though that it was a less, It was the less.
Speaker 6: That perpetrated this on American society.
Speaker 5: And pretty much disenfranchised the American voter by promoting this by legitimizing what Duckerberg and the rest of them have done.
Speaker 1: Now, you also have a posting on your website Media Research, Free Speech America about George Soros and his sons who have contributed hundreds of millions of dollars to local prosecutors races, local judge races. We have one here in Cincinnati Hamlet the County where we have a sitting prosecutor, Melissa Powers. She's been in law enforce more than thirty years, and she's running against an opponent who didn't have a law license last year, and it's going to be a tough race. Can you describe to the American people, whether it's San Francisco, Austin, New York, Cincinnati, whatever, it is that George Soros and his family contribute hundreds of millions of dollars to local prosecutors in order to destabilize government and destabilize law enforcement. How much money is given and what is the intent?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's not even just so much as the Source Empire is donating money contributing money to this even though we found about one hundred and seventeen million in total spending on the matter. They are actively directing and controlling these prosecutors.
Speaker 6: We at the Media Research Center.
Speaker 5: Uncovered, through numerous public records requests, seventy seven hundred pages of internal communications between.
Speaker 6: These Source prosecutors.
Speaker 5: They're colluding with one another on which laws from fourth and which not to. They're not acting in their own right as a virtue of their own extremism. They're colluding with one another. And at the head of a snake are the Source that group like Fair and.
Speaker 6: Dust Prosecution, this radical group.
Speaker 5: That calls mandatory meetings prosecutors across the country to strategize about how about what.
Speaker 6: Policies are push inside their offices.
Speaker 5: The Source Empire also staffs the offices of these Source prosecutors.
Speaker 6: These are what these communications have indicated.
Speaker 5: It's completely insane the amount of collusion that has occurred between these prosecutors.
Speaker 6: It's like something out of It's like something out out of a movie. So I would encourage everybody.
Speaker 5: We made all the documents that we had gotten all seventy seven hundred pages available on our website at a mercy dot org.
Speaker 6: Check them out and see for yourself. Read a report, read the documents, come to your own conclusions.
Speaker 5: But it's absolutely scary that source has been able to use them mass. It is not to force them in order to corrupt the American criminal justice system.
Speaker 6: It's not a blind justice system. This is a justice system that has.
Speaker 5: Been distorted to favorite sources, Open society, Agaenda and every American to be absolutely terrified that it is corrupt.
Speaker 1: Well, the goal is to destabilize law enforcement right now, many napols, Minneapolis is in collapse. Look at San Francisco, all the problems they're having. Football players are shot in broad daylight. You have New York City with Hamas and Hezbela flags flying all over New York City as they marched thither and fro with their smoke bombs. Thousands of people trespass, commit criminal damaging. Actually had the event at Union Station in Washington, d C. In which thousands of people to face statues. No one was prosecuted because the prosecutors have been appointed by the radical left, the Kamala Harris types and those prosecutors don't prosecute, cops don't arrest, and it's a joke to say that crime is down. What's down is the historical comparison of the collapse of law enforcement US cities has not been properly addressed. There's a collapse of law enforcement. More crime is being committed, but less crime is being prosecuted because of George Soros prosecutors and what they want to do is destabilize this country, Joseph Aquez. And they're well in their way to getting it done. We got to run. You got the energy, you got the excitement. The information is out there, and the American people have a decision to make November fifth, what direction to go? And Joseph Aquez once again, media research, free speech, America. Get my best to Brent Bozel and may God bless you and God bless America. Joseph, thank you very.
Speaker 6: Much, God blead you. Bill, thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Let's get the truth out there. Let the people decide. Bill Cunningham, the Great American with you every day. You're home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 8: Are you or your loved ones suffering from illnesses such as TDS, also known as Trump derangement syndrome. Do you dismiss or deny the current issues facing our country such as historic inflation, illegal immigration, corporate corruption, World War three escalations, and the chronic disease epidemic. Are you willing to elect someone who was the least popular vice president in modern history and who offers no policy or vision for America simply because your brain keeps telling you anyone but Trump. If so, you might be struggling from TDS. Introducing independence independence allows you the freedom to finally think independently once again, instead of believing everything you hear from the mainstream media, independence allows for constructive, critical thinking.
Speaker 4: I used to hear people on the news say things.
Speaker 9: Like Donald Trump and the movement he has encouraged are a threat to democracy.
Speaker 4: And I instantly believed it.
Speaker 10: With independence, I now realize the media is run by the Democrat elite, who are a corrupt oligarchy that sensors free speech, silences political opponents, supports forever worse, and abandons democracy by anointing its candidates.
Speaker 8: Independence may not be for everyone. If you enjoy being lied to about your president's cognitive abilities, support or William totalitarianism, or are excited about communist fiscal policy. Independence may not be right for you. Common side effects of independence may include an awakening of rational thought, successfully identifying propaganda, freedom of choice, loss of hatred, anti narcissistic behavior, and love of democracy.
Speaker 11: I used to blindly hate whoever my party was running against. I didn't care about facts or policy because I was hopelessly indoctrinated. With independence, I'm much more interested in policies that uphold democracy, and I truly care about the health of our country.
Speaker 1: And its citizens.
Speaker 8: Ask your doctor if independence is right for you, and enjoy your freedoms once again.
Speaker 12: Hello quiet, and I'm Skulls.
Speaker 7: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: So give a severe case of TDS and might independence. Speak with your doctor whether independence might be right for you. Say, do you have TDS Trump derangement syndrome? Yay or nay? No, So you don't need independence. You can need it. I don't need it, Okay. A lot of Americans, though, needed, that's for sure. I met a so called dinner party a few days ago, okay, and I felt like I was a pinata getting beat on. And I said, you all suffer from TDS Trump derangement. You were in a room with a bunch of Democrats and they all they piled you read with his policies, but they don't like to look at him. I can't stand to look at the man, so we don't look at him. Yeah, vote his policies, right, No, that's that's a bad idea, seg man, you know what I'm saying. Forget about that. And whenever Joe Biden says the heavy gate when his policies directly killed thirteen proud service members. Yeah, why does he saying God protect our troops. When Biden had the opportunity to protect the troops, what did he do? He sent them a harm's way. He left behind billions of dollars of armaments. Taliban's now using said subjugate is their own people. That's Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. So do you have TDS? No he got? Is he off the beach? I think today he left? I think okay, I just wanted to check it in and stay there.
Speaker 9: And then the vice I guess the Vice president is is wearing headphones now so she can't hear the press, right, but she puts her phone up to her ear to talk in the other ear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you already got the headphones right or in the phone, and she's talking on the phone. I mean, can you how does that happen? Whenever she speaks? I suffered projectile vomiting an explosive diarrhea.
Speaker 9: Will he the stood reportits approu service every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Milford the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four scoffing.
Speaker 1: Friend of mine said, it all began when white women started to vote. That's when it all began. Oh boy, I said, now wait a minute, wait a minute, high car, and my wife is a white woman. Yeah, I think my sister dian redn who's executive director of the Amna County Republican Party, she's a white woman. Yeah. So it isn't all white women, it's simply those suffering from TDS.
Speaker 9: Will the college football some good news, you see, Bearcat Star the Godfather defensive tackle Dante Corleone has been cleared to play after he limited this offseason due to blood clots. He'll practice and the status for Saturday against those pitt Panthers will be determined later on in the week. But the Godfather is back. He can't refuse Red's update. For some reason, the Reds have the day off today. Explain that I've never I can't remember ever them having Tuesday off.
Speaker 1: A team is in town play Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, right, but not Tuesday, which is now why I don't get it. Somebody ought to know. They'll call us?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 9: They they The series resumes with the Astros tomorrow night. Right here on seven hundred WLW, we say congratulations to the Dayton Dragons. They're won to nothing win yesterday, clinching a playoff birth in the upcoming Midwest League playoffs.
Speaker 1: I can't stand to look at him, and I.
Speaker 9: Believe they're the only They're the only Reds minor league team that's gonna make it to the postseason.
Speaker 1: I believe he's got bad hair. Who you That's why.
Speaker 9: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town. Twenty twenty four limited edition Bengals Crown Royal bags are in stock. Also, they got a new location in Burlington. Jamar Chase didn't practice again yesterday.
Speaker 1: What about today?
Speaker 9: They're off, so his availability remains up in the air for Sunday's regular season opener via the Patriots.
Speaker 1: He'll be out. He'll be out. Thee Burrow signed the day before the first game, right, will he signed the day before the first game.
Speaker 9: I'm they're probably gonna draw this out to like a soap opera.
Speaker 1: One thing to write down segment. I may have t shirts printed. Mike Brown will not back down. Let's see.
Speaker 9: The National Football League is looking toward the season with games throughout the Labor Day weekend.
Speaker 1: Eh, I get there?
Speaker 9: Of course they play Thursday night Baltimore, Kansas City, Friday, Brazil, Green Bay, and Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Can we get that game?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Wait a minute.
Speaker 9: Wants to play Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday to open the season. Labor Day weekend, the entire weekend game every night or day.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that spreading out? It's more cash bags of cash. Well, Hunter Biden knows about that, But you didn't answer my question. What Friday night? Yeah, when the Green teams play in Brazil or Argentina.
Speaker 9: No, they play in South Paulo, Brazil. Good luck to them. Is it on broadcast or not? Because I think it's one of those What it's on Peacock?
Speaker 1: What about NBC?
Speaker 9: No, that's not on an NBC is Thursday Night the Ravens and Chiefs.
Speaker 1: How do you get peacock? You gotta pay for it? Talk to Chari paul Out.
Speaker 9: I think those alligator arms you got in reach behind and pull the green out of their jeans.
Speaker 1: Well, you get more on the.
Speaker 9: UC Bearcats tonight on the Scott Shatterfield shit at eight oh five after Lance he Cook and uh, I'll talk to him Mike dar live for the original Montgomery and I'm sure Tom Gregoriby or Tom Gregory will be.
Speaker 1: Gregory will be right there and see he's seen McClain yet about his rib problem. I hope he's eating him.
Speaker 9: Scotty Scheffler, of course, twenty five million dollars for winning the tour championship.
Speaker 1: Will he?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 9: He ended his season with a six point three million dollars what yep? Scotty Scheffler on Sunday? What he ended his twenty The twenty twenty four PGA season is basically over and what did he get? He won his his season earnings of sixty two million dollars.
Speaker 1: You said six point three. Well, he did sixty two million, sixty two million. That means he he eight hundred.
Speaker 9: And thirty thousand dollars around twelve thousand a shot, three thousand dollars he made every minute on the golf course.
Speaker 1: You know, that's one tenth to what he would be paid if he went to live. If he went to live, he gets six hundred million. So it isn't about the money segment. It's about the.
Speaker 9: Glory American Joey Chestnut he goes again, wolfing down a world record eighty three hot dogs and the Labor Day special yesterday on Netflix, besting his rival Kobeashi of Japan. Chess Nut eight nearly seven dozen hot dogs.
Speaker 1: How do you do that in ten minutes?
Speaker 9: But they gave him ten minutes as many hot dogs as they could break it down eighty three to sixty seven.
Speaker 1: But you couldn't dip them in water, which is like an American to me.
Speaker 9: But mister Chestnut ate eighty three hot dogs, so that's a.
Speaker 1: Little over eight per minute, which is over about one every seven seconds. Can you eat a hot dog every seven seconds?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: I can eat two cheese conies. Yeah, and that's about it. From Tom Williams. Yeah, no, I don't know what to tell you. I think it's a problem.
Speaker 9: So now we also want to say Willie a very happy birthday. It was a couple of days ago when we weren't on, but we want to say a happy ninety fifth birth birthday to Betty Snyder, ninety five on September the first. So she's the she's the mom of David Snyder, the former elevator operator extraordinary at Riverfront Stadium. I love that guy, the operator. I love Betty Snyder. Happy birthday, number ninety five.
Speaker 1: By the way, he called himself the director of vertical operations, That is correct. That guy was hilarious.
Speaker 9: In the next stadium they build, I hope the Reds have ninety five elevators.
Speaker 1: They're not going to have two or not enough. I'm not going to have down there. Two elevators are not enough, which you correct these days. No, but I don't know what to but the director of vertical operations, his mom is ninety five, So happy birthday, belated. What's he what Snyder doing now? You know, I don't know, I don't know. He's still operating elevators. Probably he's probably at the Crew Tower. I guess teaching. I think he's teaching teaching operator vertical transportation. I told him, your job has lots of ups and downs, that's correct, and he said, I have to deal with don't go left, don't go right, go up and down. I think he's I think he's a teaching a class at the Crew Tower. Can you tell me why Jamar Chase signed a contract to play this year and next year the Bengal has picked up his option. He's under contract? Correct right? And refuses the report? Why did you do a similar thing?
Speaker 9: What I mean like hold in? Why don't you maybe I'll come here and not be on the air. Why don't you come here and just sit here like a hold in?
Speaker 1: Which there's a lot of other people that do that around here too, But I'm not gonna I want you to be a hold in, not all because you're entitled to more money. You know what I'm saying. I agree with you.
Speaker 9: Why don't you do a hold in? Talk to Ryan? I want one more cent than you.
Speaker 1: DJ Hodge, I'm holding in. I want one more cent that you met a make just sit there? What are you gonna do? Talk to yourself. Then I've done that many times and many guys is, but it was always me. I don't know what to say. But we're in turmoil right now, complete utter turmoil. You got it. Next year the Bengals start playing if the NFL starts on the Thursday before Labor Day, right last weekend. Oh that's what they're doing now.
Speaker 9: But they want a game every day through the Labor Day weekend Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday.
Speaker 1: That's five openers. There goes college football, which I do I think stinks anyway, because I don't know who's they're pros, the semi pros. You know, Ohio State had this number of sixty million dollars unbelievable players barely beat acron at least for the last quarter segment. Get me out of the students report, please, but do a hold in. Why didn't you you just mime whyt you just do a little hand signals there, Jamar seg Jamar Dennison.
Speaker 9: Will he and honor of a beautiful day here at the Tri State and who Day winstrip coming up next, brad Winstrop.
Speaker 1: We leave you with the immortal words of the Stooge Report.
Speaker 3: You better thank our union member for sick leave.
Speaker 1: You better thank you met a thank a union member for sick leave.
Speaker 3: You better thank a union member for paid leave.
Speaker 5: You better thank a union member for vacation time.
Speaker 3: Bank unions pickle sank unions for paid family leave.
Speaker 2: Sank unions play a vacation time.
Speaker 1: You got the Clinton Hillary Clinton dialect going.
Speaker 9: I was going to say, what's the deal? Like every everywhere she goes in the country, You're going to talk like that different voice.
Speaker 1: Meagine that for eight years, we are going to go and raise Komodo dragons mad a Gascar segment coming up next to Congressman Brad Weinstrip. Yeah, on seven hundred WLW Billy cunning into Great American. Of course, what's happening now with the Arlington, what's happening with the hostages in Israel? Which is awful. Who's getting blamed for that? Of course, his Benjamin Natanyahu? And there was one MSNBC host in one of the morning shows said Trump's responsible for Hamason's behavior, which we got to be gymnastic to accept that. We have so much other stuff going on, including the so called interview that was a disaster by objective means. And she wants to help the middle class by destroying it and so much more. Congressman Soldier brad Winstrip, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. First of all, let's deal with the comments of Kamala Harris and Tim Wallaz who's been to China thirty times, that somehow the policies on day one, she didn't answer the question, of course, but what are you going to to help the middle class? And she babbled on with some word salad, with a little bit of cruetons trying to explain what she's gonna do for the middle class. And can you explain the comments of Kamala Harris recently in the interview and since then with Dana bash Trump and Stana bash Trump as far as her comments about helping the middle class, her policies would destroy it. Explain not to the American people.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well, that she likes to say things like we're gonna give you know, six thousand dollars tax credit to people so that they can take care of their child.
Speaker 7: You know, I had a neighbor.
Speaker 13: And he's a union guy of a guy who works on the lines, and he said, you know, I don't I don't want this check. I don't want to get a check. I want to be able to afford a stake. And that's the problem. They keep giving things away and act like they're helping people, but they're really not. That is not the answer and the and inflation is a horrible problem. And then you know, they were saying things like, oh, well, you know we're gonna give we're gonna give money out of it's lifting children out of poverty. When you give somebody somebody else's money and you haven't done anything for them to sustain themselves, you haven't lifted anyone out of poverty. You've just made the more dependent on you. There are people that want to get out. Let them get out and earn their living because there are job opportunities, and that's what we should be should be looking for. You know, they said they're excited about their agenda and they're going to bring down the cost of goods. They're the ones that created the increase in the cost of goods.
Speaker 7: It's really unbelievable.
Speaker 13: And you mentioned she said it Israel has the right to defend themselves, but how they do it matters, Well, does it matter how Hamas did it?
Speaker 7: Does that matter? At all, And it.
Speaker 13: Doesn't matter how Hamas is fighting this war, which putting innocent people in front of them.
Speaker 7: I mean, that is a problem.
Speaker 13: And there's no blame on them for what they did in October to so many innocent people slaughtering people in Israel, and you expect them to go in with flower to try and win them over.
Speaker 7: This is their culture, this is their way of life.
Speaker 13: And if I can just comment on Tim Wallas for a second, you know, and he comes out and he says, well, when I said, she asked him point blank about you said you carried guns into war, and he made something about his grammar not being very good. Your grammar was just fryed. You said, like the guns I carried into war. There's nothing grammatically wrong with that statement. What's wrong with it is you didn't go to war and that's not true. But you believe me, Veterans are just furious about this. But this is who they are, and you know they sit there and this is one I want more and more Republicans or just people with a brain to challenge people when they say the climate crisis is real, Tell me what the crisis is and why is it happening? And Why are your policies going to correct it? Because they're not. And just you give you one example, a national ocean in Theographic and Atmospheric Administration said, forty year study, we cleaned up the air so much over the Atlantic. It's warmed the ocean. There's more hurricanes and storms. Temperatures are going up. Over the Pacific, where pollution has increased because of Asia, it's cooled things down and they have fewer hurricanes and storms. I brought that up in ways and means. Only one Democrat said we should probably talk about this because you know, Bill, I can prescribe as a doctor a medication that might kill the bacteria you have, but if I killed you too, it's a problem. So sometimes we better figure out what we're actually doing.
Speaker 1: And why Congressman, you fought in a rock. You were there on three tours of duty, retired twenty five years. There's about two million men and women serving directly or indirectly probably in the country. There might be seven or eight million total veterans something like that. When you hear things like Tim Walls who said I carried I carried guns in the war, that I know what they do, and he lied repeatedly, why does the media would give a Democrat a quick free pass. When the Dana Bash Trump interview took place, it was a quick pass. But if some Republican either states a lie or misconception or misconstrue something all of a sudden, it sticks with them with Velko forever. Do you have a sense that the veteran community has given Tim Wallas, a Texas al Paso on this one?
Speaker 13: No, I don't. I don't think they're giving him a pass. You know, she asked the question, she asked a point blank but he never answered it, and she didn't really go back to it. And that's the thing, is like, but Tim, you said this, and as I just said, there wasn't anything grammatically incorrect with what he said. What happened is he lied, He didn't go into a look.
Speaker 7: I served with him.
Speaker 13: He told me that he was the highest ranking enlisted ever to serve in Congress, that he was a command sergeant major. Well, you know what, he had that rank, but to retire with it, you have to have served.
Speaker 7: The a lotted amount of time.
Speaker 13: When I made colonel, they said, you know, you don't get to retire with that rank unless you serve three years. Then they said, well, you're going to hit your mandatory retirement, so you can retire with it anyway. I said, no, no, no, I want an extension to serve longer, and I want to make sure I get three years, and I want to make sure I do it right. And you know what, I even serve two more after that bill. So these things, they're very clear, and he should know that. And he told that story over and over again. He could have easily said, well, I was a command sergeant major, but I didn't get to retire as that because I didn't serve enough time.
Speaker 7: He didn't do that.
Speaker 13: He let everybody believe that, and he put on his coin, his challenge coins, the command sergeant major emblem.
Speaker 1: And that's a big deal for those of us are not in the military. Why is it a big deal to claim, to act upon to tell other lawmakers that I'm a command sergeant major when in fact he wasn't. Why is that a big deal.
Speaker 13: Because it has to go to the truth and honesty. You know, some of us, and I think Republicans to this day still believe, like the old Superman Show used to start with, in truth justice in the American way, and there are just too many people that are willing to skirt the truth to dance around it, and the ends justify the means to them.
Speaker 7: You know, I just hear them.
Speaker 13: Talk about so many things that they talk about.
Speaker 7: Housing.
Speaker 13: We need more housing, yes we do. But you know what, we don't need more public housing. We need more workforce housing. We have businesses going up in my district, Parnas building a new place, and my concern when they're building these manufacturing plants and seeing our economy grow, is do we have enough housing for the workforce. That's a different story than just say housing, government dependent housing. We want those that maybe need that now to find their way into workforce housing. And that's the answer for a better America. She said, Well, inflation's down to three percent now.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but you.
Speaker 13: Forgot about the thirteen fifteen per sense that happened before that under your watch.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 13: She talks about how well Joe Biden has done, you know, during COVID, but let's not forget that when Operation Warp Speed was going on and they.
Speaker 7: Were talking about a vaccine.
Speaker 13: She said, if Donald Trump's administration comes up with this, I'm not taking it. And yet, first in line to get it once it was created, and then to even worse, she and Harris as she and Biden issued a mandate to make people get that vaccine without even having the opportunity to talk to a doctor, and if they don't lose their job. This is dictatorial, this is socialist in nature. This is who she is, and this is what we're going to get if she's president of the United States.
Speaker 7: And you know, it's just.
Speaker 13: The whole attitude that we know better than you. I'm going to tell you what to do. You're going to be under our control. America's got to wake up for it, because they don't like it. Deep down, they do not like it. I had my trunk open and someone saw some Trump signs in car, and lady pulled over and said, why do you like him? I said, well, let me tell you something. When Donald Trump was president. Putin wasn't invading Ukraine. We were holding the Chinese at bay economically in every way that we could. We were not sending money to a ran so that they could terrorize people around the world, including US citizens. And not only that, we got the Abraham Accords, the Middle East peace agreements. And I said in addition to that, he got the United States Mexico Canada agreement done in a bipartisan fashion that also had the support of Union.
Speaker 7: So you tell me who the unifier is.
Speaker 1: I guess she let me ask you about Arlington National Cemetery. The media continues to dig this one up. On the third anniversary of the death and the murder of those thirteen brave American soldiers at Hell'sgate Heavens Gate, the President Trump went to there at the invitation of the gold Star Families. I'm watching one of the morning talk shows and they had actually put on gold Star Families unanimously said we invited Trump to come here, and he came. We thanked him. We then wanted some video and photos of him with our loved one's grave and Section Section sixty. And we went over there at his behest and we we didn't see any fisticuffs or fighting with any personnel of Arlington, and where a hundred he's here. And in fact, it was pointed out that Kamala Harris was not there, of course, uh and nor was Joe Biden still on the beach was a completely different story as a soldier who might have been buried at Section sixty yourself in Arlington, if you had not survived your service in a rock how do you process what was the media's doing the Trump on that regard.
Speaker 13: That is unbelievable and I can't believe any media as even playing into that.
Speaker 7: And you heard the gold Star.
Speaker 13: Family speak up and say no, we asked him to do that, and we wanted pictures if he could get pictures of that scene, you know, so they can always remember their their child and the president that stood by them. What did we see you want you want to get some pictures? How about the video of the bodies coming by and the caskets in Dell and Dover and Joe Biden looking at his watch as though he's got something better to do.
Speaker 7: I mean, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 13: How these things happen and they get turned around, and I can tell you how they operate. If one person with a camera bumps somebody accidentally or otherwise, they're going to make it into a huge event. But I'm going to tell you something, Donald Trump and House Republican members of Congress have been shot at by Democrats.
Speaker 7: That's the world we're living in.
Speaker 13: Today, and they want to ignore those types of things.
Speaker 7: Those things don't matter.
Speaker 13: What does the media do immediately and say, oh, I don't know if Donald Trump really even got hit. Yeah, well I can tell you you know there were five people hit at the baseball field and that just got turned into two a nothing. But believe me, if that guy had his way, he would have killed twenty to thirty members of Conversaid Day and their staff and changing the balance of power in their House of Representatives. And I will tell you that's an insurrection.
Speaker 1: No question. As far as the Arlington fracas, the media will keep playing it as long as they get coverage of it in a certain way. It's incredible to me that a good effort by Donald Trump to assist the assuage some of the grief that those thirteen families were feeling was turned in some political hit job against Donald Trump, which was unbelievable. And how do you process the Israeli hostages of one of the six Americans who were killed during the effort by IDF. And I watched Senator Tom Cotton in one of the morning shows talk about all of the armaments and missiles and weapons that Biden refused to give to the Israelis that they could have won the war. Just generally speaking, the IDF could win this war if we would let them win by non nuclear means, attacking Iran by non nuclear means, but we don't. Allowed do you process the anger directed toward I guess Benjamin Netanyahu, and I guess indirectly America one of the hostages killed by Hamas And I watched MSNBC earlier today and one of the one of the correspondents said that Trump's responsible for this. I'm thinking, I got to watch this one. So somehow twisted and turned into this is somehow Republicans and Trump are responsible for the six hostages killed, including one American. But somehow Biden and Harris bear no responsibility at all when they stop shipments to Israel of weapons that could have ended this war months ago. And Congressman brad Winstrip, how do you process that?
Speaker 13: Well, they do not believe in peace through strength, and that's that's a given fact. They think that being strong is somehow terrible and that you can get peace just by acquiescing to these and that's that's the case. I heard someone from the Biden administration one time. She was very upset that Donald Trump had taken out Sulamani because it was going to make the Iranians mad. And I'm like, and I said, these people have been coming after us since nineteen seventy nine. When are you going to get it? Their attitude isn't going to change. And you know we're talking about Hamas. I found a nineteen ninety four article in an old newspaper that fell out of the back of a frame and it said it was about the IDF leaving Gaza in nineteen ninety four and they were being attacked by children throwing stones and chanting, we don't want peace. This is who they are. This is who Hamas is. Maybe not every Palestinian, but this is who Amas is. And those kids are now the commanders. They don't want peace. They take pride in killing Jews and that's their goal in life, and they think that that is their ultimate reward.
Speaker 7: How do you handle that.
Speaker 13: It's hard to have a conversation with a group that total believes that they have that they are in the right. Basically, what they have done is they've made Jewish people less than human in their mind, and therefore they're they're good to go ahead and kill. And it's a sick attitude and the Israelis get it.
Speaker 7: They get it.
Speaker 13: I don't know why Biden administration doesn't.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine ending that war with Hamas in charge of Gaza, which is what the plan is. And our hearts goes out to Hirsch, Goldberg, Pollen and the other ones that were murdered by Hamas. They were not murdered by Benjamin Netanyahu, were murdered by Trump or even they weren't murdered by anyone but Hamas. And as soon as they can reorganize and get together more ways of killed Jews and kill Westerners, they're going to do it the only way to win the wars. Say to Israel, how can we help you obliterate through non nuclear means? The nation of Iran, which is actually the head of the snake that funds of moss and funds has blood and funds at all. But Congressman and Brad Winster, we got to go once again, thank you very much for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And outrage. It's all this fake outrage the Median Democrats have that drive the media cycle. And I just hope we talked off the air briefly. I just hope the American peoples see through the bs that Kamala Harris is trying to sell us. I hope they can see through it.
Speaker 13: We got to save our country from this, We really do. Bill and I haven't talked that way through my whole time in Congress. But this is where we this is where we are today. And the Democrat Party is not the Democratic Party of John Kennedy in the sixties.
Speaker 1: That's for sure, completely different Marxist socialists. Kamala Harris takes over look at the shooting of the San Francisco Draft Choice Ricky Pursoll. The major cities are breaking down, boarded up, and that's what's coming to every burg in every city. We owe thirty six trillion on its way to fifty trillion dollars. It'll never stop until it is stopped. They won't stop on their own. They must be stopped through the ballot box. And Congressman Brad Winster, once again, thank you for your quarter century of service in the military. God bless you and God bless America. Congressman, thank you very much, Thank you all. Let's continue with more. And he's so right, so right about that. I mean, we cannot continue like this. The cities are in collapse and guess what crime rates? Crime rates are down. Crime rates are up, but arrest are down. We'll prove that later. Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW Are you or.
Speaker 8: Your last ones suffering from illnesses such as TDS also known as Trump derangement syndrome? Do you dismiss or deny the current issues facing our country? Such as historic inflation, illegal immigration, corporate corruption, World War three escalations, and the chronic disease epidemic? Are you willing to elect someone who was the least popular vice president in modern history and who offers no policy or vision for America simply because your brain keeps telling you anyone but Trump. If so, you might be struggling from TDS. Introducing independence independence allows you the freedom to finally think independently once again, instead of believing everything you hear from the mainstream media, Independence allows for constructive, critical thinking.
Speaker 4: I used to hear people on the new say things like.
Speaker 13: Donald Trump and the movement he has encouraged are a threat to democracy.
Speaker 4: And I instantly believed it.
Speaker 10: With independence, I now realize the media is run by the Democrat elite, who are a corrupt oligarchy that sensors, free speech, silences political opponents, supports forever wars, and abandons democracy by anointing its candidates.
Speaker 8: Independence may not be for everyone. If you enjoy being lied to about your president's cognitive abilities, support or William totalitarianism, or are excited about communist fiscal policy, independence may not be right for you. Common side effects of independence may include an awakening of rational thought, successfully identifying propaganda, freedom of choice, loss of hatred, anti narcissistic behavior, and love of democracy.
Speaker 11: I used to blindly hate whoever my party was running against. I didn't care about facts or policy because I was hopelessly indoctrinated. With independence, I'm much more interested in policies that uphold democracy, and I truly care about the health of our country and its citizens.
Speaker 8: Ask you to und with independence is right for you, and enjoy your freedoms once again.
Speaker 12: Hello, quiet spokes, I'm broadcasting all right, Rock, I'm watching the Texas A and M game with the fighting horish, I said, he goes to Rock, he's down the down that But all of a sudden, in the last end of the third, first of the fourth, they assembled themselves in a way.
Speaker 1: They exerted themselves Notre Dame beats Texas. Ain't the only game they play this year is Texas A and M. And then the Rock gets another win Friday, bombers Centerville. They won a game.
Speaker 14: That's good, right, Rock and and Harrison beat Central.
Speaker 1: It was good week the house, there's the hell, there's the helmet et Central. I'm taking Central lost to hit.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 9: I didn't know that wildcat, Yeah, he said, Smiley, he's probably sitting on the back.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you.
Speaker 14: I'm glad you brought up the Notre Dame victory because you know, to me, I thought it was the best win of the weekend. It firmly puts Notre Dame in the driver's seat. Hold on them in the driver's seat to the twelve team playoff. You look at the rest of the schedule. Gotta play Louisville. Louisville is a good team, well coach good players on that team. But you also gotta play FSU A week ago looked like a tough game. Now he and two they look terrible. They look absolutely and then they got USC.
Speaker 1: Toward the end of the year.
Speaker 14: USC looked good last night and taking down Brian Kelly so uh not in the bag.
Speaker 1: But things are looking pretty good.
Speaker 14: By the way, did you did you happen to catch any of Riley Leonard's post game comments in the day and age of like, you know, gestures of players like simulating you know, shotguns and all this sort of stuff. He thanked God, thanked all his teammates. Holly Row wanted to ask about him and his contributions.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's all team. It's all team.
Speaker 14: I thought it was a fantastic example of what a Notre Dame quarterback should look like, a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of bs, I thought, because he was paying lots of money to come there. Correct, how much money was you have a hot fudge Sunday on? I did not have it on. I did not know how much money was he paid? All that good stuff which I liked. How much money was he paid to come to Notre Dame.
Speaker 14: Uh, the rumors are in the high six figures, maybe a million bucks or so.
Speaker 1: And I care about the bonding hours, Give me a million babies. But he did it for the love of the team. He did, of course, he did like like you did. How much? How much? How much coming out of a Saint X with you would have gotten these dates millions and millions of dollars to go to the to go to the Golden Dome. Notre Dame was too much. They were good, I mean they were good to have no more than Southern cal might be a game. Florida State is not a game. Louisville. They wanted to win.
Speaker 9: Win at Texas Ay and them with what one hundred and eight trillion people there?
Speaker 1: Million people there I think was the final count. Yes. Now, secondly, what about Jamar Chase? According to UH segment, he's not gonna sign, doesn't sign by tomorrow, it's over with ESPN saying it's done. He's not gonna play. What do you say.
Speaker 14: I can't imagine him sitting out the whole season. That that met ruins him as a player. No one's gonna want to do business with him. He's taking a prime year of his life. What is he twenty four, twenty five, twenty six, a prime year of his life and just not playing.
Speaker 1: I can't see that happening. I can't see it. Why did he sign a contract in the end that he signed a contract to playing. He's not playing, right.
Speaker 14: He's not playing. He's not playing. He's got a contract. I my son by the way, can't understand this. He's like, don't you think at some point he just missed being out there with his teammates. He said, yes, honey, but this is this is also a business, and there's he can't he can't wrap his head or he's like, his buddies are out there missing you.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you want to be out there running around? I said, to be young again? But twenty four, Justin Jefferson. He went to Justin Jefferson. Deal one penny, one penny more and Mike Brown will not back down. Rock. He will not back down to this football player. Do you agree.
Speaker 14: He won't back down because he knows as a smart business man that if you show weakness once, then the floodgates open. Then the next guy, then Trey Henderson is gonna come and say, well wait a minute now, Like I wanted a better contract, I sucked it up and said I'm gonna play and you cave this guy, well, now I want my money. And then the next guy comes in, then the next guy, then the next guy.
Speaker 1: So it's a it's a tough thing.
Speaker 14: I was tougher for Mike Brown because at his age, you would think you'd have the attitude of man, hell with it. Man, I don't know how many more trips around the sun I got? Can I see a Super Bowl team? But so, I mean, that's that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: Mike Brown's eighty nine years old and Jamar Chase is twenty three, and Mike Brown's dad to not back down to Jim Brown, the Great number thirty two. He's not going to back down to Jamar Chase. Segment. Give me some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 9: Willy and Rock the Stooge Reporters appro Service Overy Local, tame Star Heating and air Conditioning Dealers, Tamestar Quality. You could feel a beautiful Western Hills called Durbin Heating and Cooling at five one three, five nine eighty four forty nine or go to Derbin Heating and Cooling dot com. Sports Good News, Rock Bearcats defensive tackle Dante Corleone, the Godfather, has been cleared to play and after being limited this offseason due to blood clots, he'll practice this week and they'll determine whether or not he'll see some action against the pitt Panthers on Saturday.
Speaker 1: More to Night on the Scott's a good player.
Speaker 9: More to Night on the Scott Saderfield Show Live for the Ridge of Montgomery and at eight oh five after Sports Talk, then Red's Update. Ass and Reds have the day off for some reason. They have a Tuesday off.
Speaker 1: Explain that rock they played Monday, Houston's in town. They skip today, come back Wednesday and Thursday. How's that possible? Well, maybe today's their labor day. Today's labor day. No, I mean for the Reds. The red they played yesterday, so it's labor day today. You're making no sense. You better conduct home. I don't Why did you do a hold in? Have you thought about a hold in? Segment? Take? Wait?
Speaker 2: Take?
Speaker 1: Will you said a hold in? That's what I was holding me in.
Speaker 14: He's gonna he's gonna refuse to speak until they pay bags of cash.
Speaker 1: And he wants to be here. Look and he's here, but he will not work.
Speaker 9: Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, winding to back of the party Town.
Speaker 1: I gotta get sponsors in Sorry.
Speaker 9: Twenty twenty four limited edition Bengals Crowned Royal bags are in stock. Plus they got a new location in beautiful Burlington. Bengals with their usual day off and they start prepped tomorrow for those new England Patriots about buck Bill Belichick and Tom Brady.
Speaker 1: What happens if Jamar Chase doesn't practice tomorrow, it probably doesn't play it Now.
Speaker 14: Right now the line is eight and a half minus eight and a half Bengals, and I assume that's with the consideration that Jamar Chase won't play. So I think the Bengals can still win that game and get that thing done. But we don't practice tomorrow. There's no way he's gonna I mean, he hasn't practiced the whole offseason. He's gonna go on two days. They're gonna wait, there's no way because they're gonna pay m one hundred and fifty million dollars and then throw him out there with two days of practice and say go get them.
Speaker 1: No way, he ain't playing. How about this? The judge orders that Trump campaign stop using the slogan and the words hold on I'm a coming. Some of the greatest memes I've seen is the Trumpster, maybe at West Point, given a speech hold on I'm Coming, and now a judge has ordered that Trump cannot use this song hold on I'm Coming.
Speaker 9: Well, what if what if Miss Harris, you can't use the song as that's not gonna make headlines.
Speaker 1: She has permission to use it.
Speaker 14: Oh, by the way, the food Fighters, right, Dave girl, you think boy, they're just a great American blue collar band. They're get in all a tissy fit because Trump used one of their songs and they the Royalties are going to donate to the Harris camps.
Speaker 1: Come on, be rock and rollers and get out of that stuff. Come on, that's all respect for them. Come on the same. Please continue, you don't continue your holding please, it's.
Speaker 9: All I got. Oh did rock uh rock? Did you watch the uh great Eating of Action yesterday?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I heard about it.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 1: He broke the record, right beat.
Speaker 9: Ko Joey Chestnut wolf down the world record eighty three hot dogs to beat Kobeashi ate nearly seven dozen hot dogs on the next Flick show.
Speaker 1: That's like a hot dog every seven second. He had to eat as many hot dogs as you could. And he didn't dip it in water. He just ate it. Hell, it's like a come on.
Speaker 14: Not long ago, not long that record was twenty five hot dogs in like twelve minutes, and now it's eighty and ten unbelievable.
Speaker 1: What is at What little Rocks say about that? Could he eat? Could he eat now? One tenth of that number? Could he eat?
Speaker 3: Rock?
Speaker 1: Could you eat eight? Skyline Chili dogs? Honor of Dick Williams? Could you eat eight? What kind of time do I have? We got? You got five minutes, four minutes, four minutes. That's all he gets, four minutes. We canna eat him whole every saturady. I could do it. I think I could do it seven seconds. He's like a Komodo dragon consuming a deer. I've eaten ten at one time. It wasn't it wasn't under the stop clock though, But I've eaten ten and then in high school. Yeah, but eighty three might be a bridge too far. That's yeah, that's a little bit out of reach. What's on the Big Show today with you and Eddie? I assume is Eddie back?
Speaker 14: Yes, yes, absolutely, Eddie is back from vacationing. And we got Dan Monk right out of the gate and talk about the Kroger Albertson's merger. We got your former girlfriend, Tanyo Rourke. I'll be every thirty five. I'll be with your but I shouldn't tell Joe. Maybe I'll be with her before or after our segment. I just make sure she's attentive for the segment. I want her you know, Google, you know I and you as she's trying to get ready.
Speaker 1: To do it. I didn't say, but it's later on? Shall we say later on? Chase go ahead? That's what I'm gonna hold in. Now, Rock go ahead, I'm gonna hold in. Well, this has been here, but I refuse to work. What if the Patriots beat the Bengals.
Speaker 14: No, God, the reason I'm holding in, then that might be what it takes so for the because right now I feel like the fan base is on the side of, oh God, just pay, he's underpaid, just pay. Come on, we're desperate for a super Bowl. Just do whatever you gotta do. So if they I don't know.
Speaker 1: This one going to Kansas City, NYENH two. The last few seasons, haven'ything? I think the lot started fast. No, they haven't, and then after that they got weak teams. But who knows who's a weak team anymore? Until you play? Don't know it's true? All right to Rock, thank you very much? And uh say how to Tanya and Dan Monk Grants on a big weekend, their rock big weekend.
Speaker 14: That's right, it was big, big wildcats, Palmers, irish.
Speaker 1: Everybody won segment Get me out on the Stude's Report, Please.
Speaker 9: Willy and honor of a beautiful day here in the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud Report.
Speaker 13: This election is not a choice between Democrats and Republicans.
Speaker 14: It's a choice between communism and freedom.
Speaker 3: That's what it's about.
Speaker 1: You know what. She's on the cracker. That's it right there. But she says, now, Kamala Harris says, drill baby, drill and build that wall. That's kind of wall. Do you believe it? I'm going why he's got three he built three quarters of it, right, Yeah, he left about two hundred miles to go. And guess what. Yeah, she'll take credit. She says, build that wall, and Kamala the headhunter says, drill baby, what about the workers? The workers? What about? Have you heard her dialect recently? It's unbelievable.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was the same speech or two different locations, with a different accent in each location.
Speaker 1: It's it's spelled phony with a capital Thank you, Rocky, thank you. Let's continue with more news is next at your home of the Reds and Bengals, Will Jamrs Chase sign and will Mike Brown back down on news radio seven hundred. That's what you ought to be.