Speaker 1: Welcome to the cultop cryptis Strange encounters of frogs and.
Speaker 2: Lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD.
Speaker 3: Man, Bigfoot, Mockman.
Speaker 1: And all their victims.
Speaker 4: Murray pictures captured by shot witness, ufoes breaking laws of physics, Pictures.
Speaker 3: Of aliens carving the high rogue lyphics.
Speaker 5: This is a bizarre world that.
Speaker 3: We live in.
Speaker 2: So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 1: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics. This is Tom Thompson Cousinos, the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things. So strap in for this mild and hilarious ride.
Speaker 3: Now to the show, everybody.
Speaker 1: The curtains are open, we're chucking tickets out the door.
Speaker 4: It's about to get strange, everybody.
Speaker 3: I'll never get over Billy saying mysterious noise like his noise is you fucking idiot? Welcome to the show, everybody, Welcome, Welcome, everybody back to the podcast. I'm Tom kat aka Tom Thompson and who am I joined by spook Boy. Spook Boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's my new one for a while. Spook Boy.
Speaker 3: Okay, sounds kind of racist, but I can allow it really a little bit. But you or you can say like you're like a cia age and like a spook.
Speaker 5: I think that's just your filthy mind. It is, you know how filthy minds like that in Ireland And welcome strange podcast.
Speaker 3: Let's hope this video gets out there because I swore in the first like two seconds of the recording. So I don't think YouTube likes that very much. I understand that, like someone needs to develop a like there's Rumble and bit Shooting. We're on there for everybody. I just saw a comment on Rumble where someone was like, glad to see you guys on Rumble, So I was like, that's cool. You know, so if you want it more uncent, there's a more uncensored content on there kind of and if we ever lose for some reason, the YouTube, everything will be up on there. But there's something that like these platforms need to grow and get bigger than YouTube and more people need to use them, and they need to have an app like that. I've told you that off airs like they need to have an app so you can cast it to your TV and you can watch stuff on bit shoot or especially Rumble because they seem to be a big dog in the fight to you know, have a better different platform uncensored uh than YouTube and it's heavy, heavily regulated censorship. Ullshit.
Speaker 5: It's strange because at one point there Rumbles seemed like they were making moves to like take over everything, and then it's just all kind of like quitting down again. I haven't really heard much about Rumboldt since.
Speaker 3: No, it's it's weird. I don't understand. But you know, there's there's so many people out there like there is you know, like someone like that misogynist Andrew Tate. I like some of the stuff he says, but he definitely does not like women. Uh in in my point of view, he needs to put your like het all this money maybe he doesn't have after he spent them all on lawyers, but like someone like that, like even like caught McGregor. How much try is that guy out quiet? Make a fuck it app bro? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Really ridiculous, like ridiculous amounts of money.
Speaker 3: Just be like I want this done this way, and like I cought McGregor. If you're out there, I'll help you design it, you know, so show me out.
Speaker 5: I'm actually surprised if somebody like that hasn't like somebody who's a little bit unhinged. It just has like unlimited resources.
Speaker 3: Why not have like because you could brand I don't know, there's a way to brand it and make it really interactive and better than YouTube and then draw people towards it because it would have a big name on it. But who knows. Let's hopefully surely.
Speaker 5: You could make something that's like, I don't want to say YouTube clone, but like it has that aspect, but you could also bring like a social platform into it as well.
Speaker 3: Kind of yeah, well, I guess technically Elon Musk is trying to do that with now x Twitter, but like you still find it that way, but it's called X. But the sign if you put the two symbols together, like if you duplicate the symbol and put it next to each other, kind of looks like a free Masonic symbol. A little a little strange there, Elon. But then people are like, well, he's always had the X. He's been doing this for a while. Du du du. It's just weird and its symbolism is a huge thing, and and registers and are subconscious and I think they do this on purpose, and we'll get into it on a very deep conspiracy episode. We have a bunch of stuff coming for everybody. We got so much come. It's stored up in our ball sacks, in our in our testicles, you know those things that make men men.
Speaker 5: Are storing it up for doomsday.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a lot of stuff coming up.
Speaker 5: We're going to be Dragon two big massive ball bags around full of column for the next like five years when the world starts in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have my I've planned so, especially because he and Aaron are uh, very much on the same page. Billy's kind of like, nah, I can't do anything about it. I just want to drink my beer and live my life as and alcoholics are. Really But like he, he doesn't. He doesn't care as much as I do about paying attention to all the stuff that's going on. He just wants to live his life and work. And I understand that, right. But me and you are very much on the exact same wavelength of thought processes and who we are. And and it's a I said, my buddy, that was over for a fire. We watched fur thirteenth, part four, my favorite, and it had a fire and I was talking about you, and I was like, it is weird that, like you were so much alike, but you're at you're on the other side of the world.
Speaker 5: It is kind of bizarre when you think about it, like you would imagine that having to why I say it to a different completely different life experiences. We're way more similar than you would think as.
Speaker 3: Well, a different resize world.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's like different sides of a planet. Like we're what six seven hours apart on the flight. Yeah, but somehow have kind of nearly lived like the exact same, like mirror life.
Speaker 3: That's so weird, And there's so much stuff. I'm really excited for everybody listens to a class forecast and this show because we do have like we're able to branch into kind of both worlds of our podcast shows. But there's a lot of conspiracy stuff that I do want to cover, conspiracy quotations, the truth about what's going on, or at least theories about said things that are happening and in the works and happened in the works for a very long time. So me and Aaron plan to cover a bunch of those big topics. I have tons and tons of ideas of stuff to kind of break down, like you know, even getting into the New World Order, because we've done the Builderberg Group and eventually like dive back into the Illuminati. We did an episode way back in the day, but it's been since XD, so I want to kind of bring all that stuff back and really do my research. And I've been doing some big, big reptilian research for going on wand show. So I've been balls deep in the Reptilian lore.
Speaker 5: For for anybody who doesn't, I don't know how much you can talk about it or willing to talk about, but what is the topic going to be specifically.
Speaker 3: So we're going to We're going to branch off and do the kind of the basics so people have a great understanding of what it's really about. But I have found some stuff that like I knew, but I think most people it's like, oh yeah, lizard people that control the globe and uh, you know are from either on a different frequency residency or like from a different planet. But I found I found some stuff about the our history and it goes even deeper where I saved articles what we're gonna do on on this show, Uh that is more in depth into the reptility lore and what is going on. It's gonna be uh fairly fascinating because, like I said, Dewan, there's a lot to it, and it's it would be like five hours to even get just like the entire basic idea down. So we're gonna kind of stick to informing people, but not we're dancing that line of not going down the rabbit hole too too much, where like you know, we'll just basically say yeah, they like they like red stuff because we wanted to go on YouTube and stuff like that, so it's like you can't mention some of the very darker aspects of the whole lore and conspiracy surrounding the lizard people.
Speaker 5: I think it's good and it's not the like I love day but like personally, but I think it would be good to have maybe you guys breaking it down into more like regular person terms, because sometimes I think if you if you haven't been exposed to David ik or you don't really know what he's about, it can be quite jarring as like a regular person to hear him being like you know they're this and like just coming out with these like outlandish theories. I think some people get turned off by that.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. And that's why if you see him on certain interviews he tries to on London Reel, he's trying to bring it back a bit and talk more about the physical aspects of like the plan that is supposedly in the works right now, so you know, and once you once you realize how what's going on and the things that are happening on this earth are not a coincidence, and they're like, I don't know, once you dip your toe into the conspiracy world, you fall down that rabbit hole. And the fact that the government is now admitting that aliens exist while showing us absolutely no evidence shows to me that they're using it for their agenda. And I feel like that's what I'm saying about. We will eventually be sneaking in like maybe ran episodes and stuff to break down what I think is going on and what you think in our opinions, like we did with the UFO Real Aliens or is it a psyop episode or are you know, indoctrination of Danny politics episode stuff like that where I want to slip in some of those just for the fans. And there's been some people that have liked those episodes a lot, So there's works to talk about some more obscure, weird stuff and hopefully it doesn't get taken down off YouTube. Yeah. So for the Native Americans of Pine Ridge, South Dakota, there are many issues facing their community. Unfortunately, one of those issues is group suicide has been particularly bad in the recent years, but because of a long standing legend stories, these mysterious suicides in South Dakota have sometimes been attributed to a malicious spirit. It is kind of weird to do out alive yourself in a group, you know. It's kind of like that's uh not a lot of people do that unless you're like, oh, we have a blood pack, you know if if if one of us dies, we all die. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't. I don't. I never understoodtood that. But again, like I don't, I don't know what somebody's like, if these people are mentally ill or what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who knows a lot of people mentally ill nowadays. Because of this long staying legend stories, obviously there's there's all these these mysterious suicides have been happening in South Dakota, and it is a tribute to some sort of evil demonic spirit. He is called Walking Sam, and while the name may sound harmless, the being embody, the being that embodies it is anything but the Walking Sam, the shadow Man, the Walking Sand, the shadow Man. Shout out that band the Ghost Crimson or some ship go look that ship up. I asked if we could use the song at the end of this episode, so we'll see if they reply back, because they're not a huge band. They have like over one thousand subscribers on on YouTube, so but they're there. They had a song kind of like a rock alternate rock song.
Speaker 5: You should you could surely make a rap. I could walk and some shadow Man.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to get through some of my more very controversial songs. I'm almost done this one about like kind of uniting people, but also I called out a bunch of stuff about the left side and just people in general being hypocrites and stuff. But once I get that, I have a cryptid song that I have in the works. I've had in the works for a while, and it's kind of like a it's it's like a weird, dirty like kind of jokey cryptid song and I'm using a very famous beat and eventually I'll probably have to like get my own beat for it, but I'm used the night Call beat given you and night Call. But it's it's very fun. It's called the Party of Cryptids. I'm close to being done. It's just hard fitting and I'm trying to find like every crypt that I can think of.
Speaker 5: When's when? When come we expected?
Speaker 3: I mean saying I wanted to put out for a while, but I forgot about it. Then I was like, oh, yeah, I got to finish the ship because at first I had it almost written out, and then my dog worked a part of my rhyme book. Luckily I didn't. I only have like three or four songs in my new book. He ripped it apart, so I didn't have it. But uh, it's uh, it's it's funny, to say the least. There's a lot of weird shit it that I put in. But well, uh, I think I said saying about dover Demon covered in seamen. There's like really weird lines and nice okay, something like that. I can't remember what actually, but there's I have the bass to do. I'm gonna do a song eventually about like the Party of Cryptids. I want to do a song about like urban legends or something like that. But I especially want to do a song which I want to do for a while is do it in a point of view of a serial killer and the kind of talking about a bunch of different serial killer stuff. But I'm also working on a song for first class horror, so I should be fun.
Speaker 5: You're a man of many talents.
Speaker 3: Yes I am, but didn't didn't take me anywhere. Spent spent my teenage years being a fucking asshole and h drunken idiot, so it didn't really help too much.
Speaker 5: You got really good self awareness, I.
Speaker 3: Do so walking Sam the shadow Man, I like that uh that convinces teens to commit suicide by whispering to them that they're worthless, not deserving of, like, of any life or affection.
Speaker 5: Who's been talking to me?
Speaker 7: You're fucking shit, You're worthless, You're a stupid Irish drunk.
Speaker 5: You're dumb, nobody lunch, you drink cans and moves just like tell you the worst things about you? Yeats? Who's been talking to me? Then? So I'm not actually mentally ill, it's just a walking sounds talking to me.
Speaker 7: Don't look down, don't see a tiny beanis when you're in the shower, don't you hate yourself?
Speaker 3: Is self? Money is? It's like, because this thing is is, I said, it's I watched a video. I was like, what doing what the government does, just telling you like you're worthless. You know, you're a racist, your homophobic, misogynist, anti Semitic hater. You know, it's just like what they're like, they have they you know what they do to people is they make you feel worthless. And especially during the last couple of years in my country, I'm sure in your country and countries across the world, the government was literally shaming people into getting like into getting a medical experiment and shaming them in like horrific ways that made people like I'm sure that there's some people out there that did off themselves, unlive themselves in ways because of the stuff that the government was doing. I'm quite sure of it. And uh, you know, we did see an uptick in unliving people and people unliving themselves during that time anyway. But then your government's like, yeah, if you don't get this vaccine, you're you're full blown racist. And the guy's like, I'm black though, you know.
Speaker 5: Has a massive suicide problem.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, well think about it. It's a way if you demoralize people and you you know, you get them to live in a state of depression and unhappiness and then only offer pharmaceutical drugs and stuff like that that also lead down a darker path of said depression, anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. It will end up leading you down because some of those drugs end up making you worse. And it's the Then it's kind of like population control in itself, the same way wars are you know, so a bunch of people of war to die and it's like, sweet, we just lost a couple thousand people, bringing the population down poifect.
Speaker 5: You know, sorry, we've had fucking we've had I think our rates let me see here, overall suicide rates of eleven per one hundred thousand, and a male suicide right is seventeen point six per one hundred thousand, So.
Speaker 3: Quite a bit, yeah, if we go to according to the government, not enough. So I'm I'm a ray of sunshine on these episodes, aren't I.
Speaker 5: In the first quarter of twenty twenty three, we have had one hundred and ninety one. That's that we're registered as suicides or intentional self farm Now that's in a small island that consists of less than five million people.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I wish I put this over your neck during that would have been fucking funny out of how I was talking about that, Yes, slowly going around. I don't know if okay, if you were gonna if you were going to since we're gonna get into this, I wish actually like dive into this episode because we always uh talk, we ramble for the first like ten minutes. If you were to out alive yourself, because I'm trying to dance that fine line of saying it a little bit but not too much. What what would you be your method?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, because I've probably you know what, I've probably actually thought about this before. I don't know, like I feel like.
Speaker 3: Would you affixiate yourself in a car? Would you jerk off well audiota auto auto erotic affiiciation? Would you do that like in that movie Worse Dad or whatever World's Greatest Dad?
Speaker 5: I actually don't know, Like I feel like hanging yourself is probably like the most common one, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I you know kirk obey myself, Wait.
Speaker 5: That yeah, well you see, well, actually you know I could probably get my hands on the gone. Yeah, that would probably be the best.
Speaker 3: You've got to do it right, because if you do it wrong, you're gonna be living a very horrible life. Yeah. And I've known people that have, you know, hung themselves suf it's pretty it's sad. It's very sad. And it's uh not someone I knew, but one of my close buddies, his like best friend hung himself in a park and they like found it like it was scary shit, like just like horrible, miserable. And my buddy was like very addicted to coke at one point, and he was one of the servers. Uh and I was a cook or whatever. I'm not gonna imagine names or like that, but he was a good friend of mine and he was just going down a dark path. He's better now, but and uh, he one day he was like just I guess I'm called Chotchin. Just like he was just out of his mind on coke and he was like crying in the back during or a shift and just thinking talking about his friend and and stuff like that. And and he's like they thought we were gay because and he wasn't at all. This guy like got women but he's like because their close friendship is like his mom thought we were gay and stuff, and it's just like and this kid just like it was at nowhere. A lot of times, especially with men, they don't you don't, they don't tell anybody, and it's you can't even tell. And the thing is that people have to understand that men are more likely to commit suicide to our lives themselves. Uh, if they don't, if they don't feel they have purpose, it's not because they're sad, they're they're depressed. Most men, at least statistically speaking, it's because they don't feel like they have a purpose in life. And we went from this this you know, decades ago, one hundred years ago, where men were like, you know, we had a purpose. We would protect the women and children, and we did fight in wars, even though I don't agree every every war has been orchestrated by the Rothchilds and these people in power. But I just want to make that point. It's like we used to have more worth. You know, you were protective and you know, you like hunting for food, and you built shelters and all that stuff, and that would become so conditioned by technology. It's just it's like, yeah, balanced, I had a really.
Speaker 5: Good friend when I was in like I guess what high school and he was with a chick for like the entire like years and years and years. And they were like, you know, it's that thing I suppose that a lot of people do, where he made his whole life about her, Yeah, only to find out then that she splits up with him, and she's like gets with somebody else like pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And he they had like a thing in the back of their house where like he would like work on cars and stuff his dad and like I don't know, like they call him like one evening, they're like, you know, dinner or whatever, come into dinner time. He doesn't come up, so they des send his younger brother, like can you go down and get him? So he's like yeah, cool, goes down and he's swinging from the rafters in the shed.
Speaker 3: That's so fucked dad.
Speaker 5: And it was like essentially it was all over this.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because my mom one of her good friends, Terry, hung himself and in his garage and then they used the weage board attempting to talk to him, and when after the story four, but when they mentioned his parents. The shock class flew across the room and like shattered. I would shit my pants, need more friends with things.
Speaker 8: Oh the.
Speaker 3: Note book concrete in my veins. I just remember that video because it's like the shows all this, Like the kid is like going to the car and then doing it. That sounds kind of peaceful too, you know, you'd use like the admissions from the cars and then you just you go to sleep forever. I'm trying to make light of this fucking shit. I don't know what else to do with these, like in these situations where it's sad and dark, and you know, it's like one of my cousin that was supposed to he was a hit the potential to be like a fairly decent Christian rapper and his friend got fairly big and uh and he his friend tours all over the world now makes some decent money, actually lives off it. And my cousin like taught him at a rap and all this stuff. Uh, and he had his he found his like dad like hung himself. He's a song about it, like where are You? And she's like it's called where are You? And essentially just going into like why did you leave? Kind of shit and it's sad song because it's like he I think pretty sure he's the one that found him and it fucked him up. But I think, like, I'm pretty sure my cousins, like second, like a magic mushrooms helped him because my cousin's super Christian. He's like, I've drank once in my life. I never smoked weed. But he's like, I took a mushrooms a couple times. Changed my life.
Speaker 5: I I that's the only thing I ever hear back about people when they take mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's changed my life. We gotta get you on that train, so I know, right, well, you come here, we'll do some very I'll dress up with a shaman and I'll like beat you with leaves and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: You'll you'll bring me out there and it will be like and I actually only watched it the other day. Fucking I referenced this movie all the time, and I can never think the name of but a twenty four.
Speaker 3: Umm.
Speaker 5: Oh they bring him out to Sweden or Finland.
Speaker 3: The ritual no oh, no fucking chick oh oh the cult leader. Shit, we have the midsummar. Yeah, we need to cover that so we can like cause I would love to go That would have been a good episode for this summer. But we'll see if we can put that in the works, because I feel like we're getting at We're at good pace right now.
Speaker 5: That's a such a good movie.
Speaker 3: I guess that ending. I have to rewatch it because that ending got me. So who knows. Obviously, keep your ears peeled.
Speaker 5: He's eating like the pubes pipe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you keep your ears peeled for you know, on class forecasts. But yeah, I know it would be like that. I'll feed you my pubes and you'll think it's a delicious salad.
Speaker 5: You have me, You have me out in the wood somewhere and you and Billy, and I'll have me tied to a tree after giving me shit tons of mushrooms and you're feeding me pubes.
Speaker 3: Billy would be just drunk, and he'd be like, I'm not seeing what you're seeing. I'm like, look, he's a bear, run free bear. Okay, that's so stupid. So pretty, let's get back to this. So, while we don't know much about this spirit because those in the tribe keep his stories quiet, we do know that his existence supposedly brings on a lot of suicides whether it's supernatural caused or not. Suicide has been growing problem in Native Americans of South Dakota, and I think it's been a big problem all over the world in many communities. But then you have a community where like I grew up Indigenous friends and stuff like that, and it's like becomes it almost becomes sheltered when they're on the reserve and stuff like that. And then like people know this that when they the Spaniards and the English whoever brought over alcohol, they never had alcohol like that or had alcohol at all, I think, and it like caused it. It caused they would get drunk very easily, uh, and stuff like that. And I think that was able for the Spaniards and the and the you know, all the conquerors, the colonists as as that people like to call me because I'm white, come over here and they like fed the malcohol and obviously like manipulate them in some way. But like I've seen it like that. It's sad, and I don't want to say too much obviously because like people would get mad, But like that, there's some parts of the community that kind of just let it go unchecked. And I knew a lot of friends that I grew up with that were Indigenous, that like, we're alcoholics that like drank way too much, got involved in drugs and like stealing cars and doing stupid shit, and because they feel like they don't have an outlet, and it's there's good things and bad things about living on a reserve, and I think that they deserve their own land, but also there's issues with what's going on, Like the elders, who you know, way back in the day'd probably be like rolling in the graves for some of the stuff that goes on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could only imagine.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, just like that's why I want to, Like I want people to understand that I do understand that culture and to an extent, and I want to I would. It's one of the one culture that I actually am fascinated by and love the Indigenous like folklore and history and and the idea that there is souls and spirit and everything, because I believe that it's just consuming mushrooms, you know, and like I would love to try to pay out and stuff. It's like getting just dusted out in the forest.
Speaker 5: Not a spooky stuff around that culture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, And they believe in a lot of and weon'll get back to because we didn't a Native Folcal episode way back in the day. Me and Billy had fun on it. And but there's there's a lot and there was a lot of weird folks that we brought up in the episode, but there's even more. Eventually we'll have to get to the skin walker. I've been seeing I think I've been saying you videos and seeing some weird stuff on TikTok about some of that shit. And it's freaky to say the least, no matter if you believe in this sort of cursed place, if there's an evil spirit, or if it's simply a drastic issue of mental health. And obviously that could maybe a social problem of maybe oppression, because and that's what I want to make people aware of. Right. It's like school nowadays is teaching kids, some schools but mostly public schools, teaching that there's either there's the oppressor and then there's the victims. So they use this all the time of like white people have been oppressing black people for this long and they and they keep people in perpetual division all the time, and and and then people have this victim mentality of like I can't do anything better because I'm black or whatever, you are indigenous or even and now it's like we're oh, you can be super super racist against white people and say like outland as shit. But if you if it was reversed, it would be you would be destroyed in the media and canceled and all that stuff. So there's a and what this is what I always point to is, uh, everyone is a fucking hypocrite, especially people within politics. Oh we want to lock you down for climate change and that's supposed to be coming soon, or or we want you to do this, or look what happened during COVID and stuff like that. It's like, oh, you, uh, you can't go for a party, you can't see your parents, and then all the elites are having fucking extravagant parties, wearing weird masks, fucking each other and goat costumes, you know, all that fun jazz.
Speaker 5: It should be more evident than ever now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's that's why I like the you know, uh, now everyone likes Andrew Tate. I like some of the things he says, but I like all of his opinion and how he's like, you know, if COVID hasn't woke you up. I don't know what will if you haven't awakened to the truth that the government doesn't like you and doesn't want it doesn't want to He even.
Speaker 5: Talked about it too, like to his own extent. I guess he was like, you know, I I have millions of dollars. I didn't have to fucking like sit around and gravel and beg to travel or beg I don't whatever I wanted to do. So that's the difference between like everybody else and then like the elite or people with ship tons of money. He was like, there is a difference in Anyone who doesn't think that is a fucking idiot.
Speaker 3: And well, you know, there a Doomsday Prepper episode which I'm gonna start prepping very soon. I'm gonna get into a lot of things about when I think about the elites and what they think about us, because I think that they want to get rid of a lot of us, a lot of us, and then so they can live in their ivory towers and they can have a few groveling clubs to fucking do their work for them.
Speaker 5: You know what I always picture it's like that ship from Mad Max and you have the guy yeah the drums was like Immortal Joe or whatever his name is, the big bad guy, and like he's standing on top of that cliff and like everyone's begging for water and he's like, yeah, we'll turn on the wall. Oh yeah, yeah seconds.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well it's the And we talk about this because it's relevant because of what's going on in the world in both our countries. But it's like the idea of like I want to do a video about this that people understood and get the actual right context. But it's when like Joseph Stalin like picked the chicken uh clean and tortured it and then still fed it and it still came back to him groveling to get like feed out of his hand, And it's like you can destroy a person, but as long as you give him a little bit, they will still keep coming back, as long as you kind of kept them fed or whatever. I don't I can't remember the whole analogy or what he says, but very very very true and it kind of relates to that. So yeah, this is both the facts and the legend will make enough to make your blood run cold. Walking Sam is an ancient being according to Native American War tied closely with the spirit known as the stick Indians, and uh, well, it's it's kind of funny because like in the States, a lot of Indigenous people call themselves Indians, right, and now that's like racist or whatever. But there's like the America. In America they use it more often than in Canada. We s like natives or indigenous or whatever, and then people get mad if you use the word Indian. But there is still a lot of Native tribes and stuff like that or that live in the States that use the word Indian.
Speaker 5: So here's the I've been thinking about this for like the last ten minutes, and I was like, should I ask this question? Or was this like the dumbest fucking thing I've ever said? So I was, you know, I always heard of that like term in the sense of being like people would say, oh, you know, oh cowboys and Indians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you know why they do? You know why?
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's what I was just about to ask, is like, where did the Indian thing come from? Because then the other side of that is like, obviously I have heart of that aspect of it. But then obviously at least over like here in in New Europe and stuff like Indians are people from India.
Speaker 3: So Columbus's raping pillage and ass uh. He when he showed up, he thought that he was in India.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, that is.
Speaker 3: Supposedly what it is. He thought they were from the Indians. That he thought they were from India. He thought that he sailed like just like a loop into the Yeah, and then so he and then it kind of like stuck, which is so such a strange thing. But mostly you know, they call them savages because they didn't understand their way of life. Uh. And to be honest, where we are in the world as long as like a podcast, I mean, he put it out to the world, I'd live in a fucking longhouse. You know. They all work together and you know, live in these communities. But then people don't always say they don't. They forget that there was like tribes warring with each other, killing each other, doing horrible acts of violence to each other in a lot of ways, just because they thought something different than another tribe. And that's why tribalistic communities is inherently a human thing, but it's also not a good thing, you know, And they haven't even with politics kind of divided people are like it's crazy, and then people call like people someone like me, I'm a conservative, I'm a white supremacist, I'm a Trump supporter. I don't trust any government. I'm not even like, I don't even fucking align with any I don't even vote. I voted once, I didn't do anything, so I was like, fuck this, I'm not voting again. But at once last year when they like, our crime minister did that like random, like he called an election in the middle of a pandemic and Averyone's like, why are you doing this? But so he could gain more power because he knew how to flip and play the system. And he didn't get the popular vote, like if nobody voted for him, it was so low, but he still got in power because of places like Quebec and Ontario that are like it's big cities that ended up ruling the vote. So all these immigrants that get pulled in they don't understand the country yet and then they're like, oh, I vote for this guy. He has allowed me to come into this country and then look at where we're at now. So it's kind of clever move. Yeah, yeah, they're not stupid. These the people that are in power, understand psychology, understand what they're doing to you and how they can manipulate you. And who knows, maybe this guy has something to do with it. You know, it does remind me a lot of the hat Man, because me and Shane covered that and I was reading stuff about the Walking Sam and it kind of reminds me of like the hat Man, this like evil entity that it consumes fear. You know.
Speaker 5: I think my favorite name for him I was listening to when when I was driving back home, or I was listening to some sort of a YouTube video about it. My favorite term for him is the stovepipe has bigfoots.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make sense. It doesn't make sense. I saw I heard someone else that they called him bigfoot two, and I was like, I don't even know why that even makes any sense. Freaky if this thing exists, like easy, freaky, what if it does? What if people like you know, there's things that people manifest like eventually, I think it would be appropriate to talk about with Billy, and if we get you on it's obviously the slender Man. Billy has to talk about it because my bachelor party weekend, my buddy, my buddy is Brett if my buddy Brett get caught him slender and shit and they were pretty ruthless on each other, call each other names, and you know, men being men, fucking causing each other to think bad things about themselves.
Speaker 5: You know it's great, or or hear me out, was that just the walking sum at work?
Speaker 3: I know it's true he's whispering and Billy's ear, but you're skinny, piece of shit.
Speaker 5: You should just done alive or so slender man bitch.
Speaker 3: Slenderman bitch so stick. Indians are shadow people, are dark people or racist. Even in childhood, children hear legends of these dark forces, demonic presence that will stalk, that will stock reservations and try to lure unexpected victims to their doom. They have a cloud of death that hangs over them and follows them no matter who they are stalking. You may know if one is nearby, because you will hear it whistling to you. That's creepy, creepy? Can you? I can only whistle, I can only suck in whistle.
Speaker 5: I can yeah, Sam, like I can't whistle properly. Or when I see people do that thing where they go like, I.
Speaker 3: Can't do that either my grab it to do that. I can't do that the loud whistle.
Speaker 5: So I just wanted to bring something up, yeah, really quick. Actually, when we're sort of on the topic of stuff like this, have you ever heard of that that's short storied? It was on the no Sleep Reddit.
Speaker 3: Uh no, I've chosen not to even touch Reddit because I stumbled upon some shit. They're very there's a lot of communists on there, a lot of people that don't know the fuck they're talking about.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there's like there's a ship of idiots. But there's a short story that was meant by a guy called my Wife and I bought a ranch and got so popular on Reddit and stuff that it actually got picked up by a distributor and it got made into a movie and it's going to come out on Netflix. I think they bought it for like millions of dollars. And basically the story center that I just wanted to bring this up because it kind of ties into I guess, similar stuff. The story centers around a couple who find their dream home in an Arizona mountain town. Unfortunately, they must deal with an unwelcome house guest in the form of a valley spirit. The supernatural menace manifests itself by appearing in different forms that started each season of the year. To keep this at bay, the couple must adhere to a series of strict protocols or else nasty things will begin to happen to them. This isn't a traditional ghost story for a start. The end of the in question is unexplainable. The locals say that it is a Native American course, and then it goes into this whole bit. I kind of don't want to ruin it, right, But I never really read things like that on the Internet or like short stories or I swear to god, dude, Right, it's the most freaked out I've ever been reading something, really, the most drawn in I have ever been by, like just words on a page.
Speaker 3: Last night, I was like watching scary videos. I'm setting a bunch to you. We're like on TikTok or whatever, because I have I've to like I've all my counts or political stuff right where it's just like people trying to spread as much truth and awareness and sometimes lies and propaganda stuff like that, but people are trying to spread awareness about what's going on. It's all about the elites and what is coming in Project Bluebeam and the world Aganomic Forum. So I created one just to have some fun on and now it's like I've been liking a bunch of like scary ass videos. It's it's enjoyable because reminds me of being young when you're a teenager and YouTube was actually kind of cool and you can find all these weird obscure videos and creepy number five, you know, like that.
Speaker 5: I watched some of that stuff at night, though it scares of.
Speaker 3: I love it though, kind of like being scared like that.
Speaker 5: And then Sam, I.
Speaker 3: Don't know, it's it's the I've said this before. It's the fear. It's again an adrenaline kind of fear, which is always good before bed.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: But it's like this idea that you know, nothing should be harming. It's not like having a gun point at you, and that with that fear instills in people. But the fear that like, O, what's beyond this reality? What don't we know all this stuff? And the fear of question kind of like questioning what is reality? Right? I think these entities exist and stuff like that, And like Shane probably would enjoy talking. We'll have to do a threesome. Wis Shane. We have talk to do it with first class horror to do like a certain movie that I enjoyed that was about the Wendy goal. Uh, but there's it would be interesting to see us because he wants to bring us on his show and stuff too, So we'll have to We'll have to do some because some like this, some like this. We're like some of creepy folklore type thing.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you'll see that. Every so often my cameras like doing this weird flickering.
Speaker 3: I thought that was your lights.
Speaker 5: No, I don't. I don't know what that is. Every so often that starts happening. I've never seen that happen before.
Speaker 3: I thought it was your lights, Like your lights were kind of like fading in and out like because I can change why to do that.
Speaker 5: It's not anything that's weird like on this.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you about what David Ike said about the five G shit. So according to him, listen to him on Alex Jones show. Just look up David Ike and Alex Jones. I can't say too much, but he said that it's when they actually went it's been turned on. It's creating this bridge from the darker realities, the lower vibration realities, allowing these entities to come through. And that's why more and more people are starting to see weird shit and see uf like more UFOs and alien stuff and dark creatures and shadows and all this stuff. And I said, like, at work, I keep thinking that somebody is walking by or something like, I see somebody walk by and that looks up, nobody's there. I told my buddy and the other erin about it, and he also said that he's seeing stuff like that that he noticed that. I'm like, so strange.
Speaker 5: We need a creepy.
Speaker 3: It's just weird. There's I feel like there's because I didn't have that and when I first started working there, and now it's like recently where I see it more and more often. It's not just ot work, it's in other places too, And it's just like that idea that they exist on your peripheral. So you're you're you're you're we only see ten percent of the visual spectrum, maybe even less, and so you're it's like you're you're seeing out of your peripheral because if you fixate on it, it like goes it disappears because it's not in this reality. That's what it's like.
Speaker 5: That's that scene from fucking Insidious where they looking at the kid in the bed. Oh yeah, and like everything seems fine and in the hands just.
Speaker 3: That's what my shadow person look like man scared of.
Speaker 5: The ship of Point. Yeah, that's fucking first.
Speaker 3: The thing look my yeah, but it was like it was bald and had like and because it wasn't like what the thing looked like in the end, but that that image and this is be I had it before the movie can and the image of him like pointing at the kid in the bed, it looked like that, but just a full body thing with like a bald head and like listen to our Shower People episode for all the details on that. Because I always bring this up because there's something that like it convinced me that the second side of this reality convinced me. I'm convinced that there is like a dark entities. So there's dark energies and entities that exist on lower vibrations. There's definitely good entities that exist on higher vibrations that I have excelled past these physical forms. All right, it's fucking weird. So you may know he's nearby for you whistles if you follow the whistle, of which I would never do. These beings have the ability to paralyze you, hypnotize you, or simply drive you insane, which is a lot like shadow people or the hat Man. You know, it's very This is a very similar. If you want to call it a cryptid or a paranormal entity, it's kind of. This is very similar. That's why I was like, ah Me and Shane has covered this, let's talk about something semi similar. But this is more of like a cryptid, so to speak. He's a weird looking dude too, but he's like a mix of like the hat Man and this one's weird. Some tribes still regard this being with such fear and respect that they do not speak of them. It's like saying Baltimore's name, and thus in their full legend isn't known outside of their addigenous communities, which I would love to like. That was on the ever in South Dakota, which I don't think I'll be maybe one day, I don't know, but she was a traveler on the States. If I have enough money to do that, I would probably go check this out. By Can you guys tell me your legend?
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 3: We do, however, know that the walking Stamon is believed to be one of those beings, and he is the most powerful of them. So it's like there seems like they're talking about there's a bunch of different shadow people, but this guy is like the the ringman right with his hat, He's like conducting the circus, pretty weird circus of shadow people walking sammons. Yeah, is that what? It's so wuch a weird thing. It's Abraham Lincoln's ghosts. It's like and all that we'll we'll talk about what what he has on his body because it's like the souls of his victims supposed to be. But it's all the it's all the slaves that he let free. Stupid he you know, I know it's funny. People are like, oh, yeah, he the emancipation proclamation or whatever you like, let all of the fun you like, good for him, right, what he did, because I don't think human beings should own other human beings. I think that's fucked up and disgusting. But he wanted to send them all back to Africa. I was like, most people don't even know that Abraham Lincol's like, send them all back, and it's like they've already lived here for how long? They don't have another life, dude, And he's like, well, don't they want to live over there?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: There's not where they came from. They want to go back because they were slate and he's like, They're like, no, they have no other other family own.
Speaker 5: Saying he sounded like a pretty cool guy, and you wish we had someone like that in power right now.
Speaker 3: He probably had a fun right, No, we don't. He was better than others and stuff like that, but that tall, freakish man probably knocking out people with this pain though that guy was gay too. Abraham Lincoln was most likely gay because he, like he never supposed to be, was with his wife in the bedroom, but he slept next to his homie all the time. And it's just like, I feel like there was something about him strange. He was he was progressive for the time, maybe a little too progressive, strange, strange brew So it is, uh, walking Stam is particularly malevolent compared to the other stick people, which is like just even kind of creepy in general because of the way he tried to get his victims. He will supposed to be approach you and then find ways to tell you that you were not worthy of life. You feel the death in the air around you, and you'll hear voices in your head telling you, you know what longer deserved to be alive.
Speaker 7: Stop being those cheetos your piece of shit. Yeah, go drink that full fucking bob can. Oh yeah, chuckle two lead Mountaine. Take those vaccines. It's so good for you. It will help me.
Speaker 3: You drinking that kind of moves.
Speaker 7: Bill Kates loves you and wants you to be healthy. Make sure any product he has his name on you.
Speaker 5: You dig it.
Speaker 3: So weird? I stupid shiit say. This will continue until he convinces you to take your own life. And particularly his favorite prey is young people, even children, who are particularly particularly particularly susceptible to his ployees because they and they children are a different frequency. Right. The whole idea is that why they can see ghosts and stuff like that is because they're new to this planet. Even though technically a new soul, they're a cleanse soul, right that comes in fresh, so there's still they still have a connection to that that other realm, the realm where they came from beyond this physical world, right, And I was listening to something that's fairly interesting. What was that was it? He was, David, David, it's not interesting about oh. I was listening to Duncan Trustle and Joe Rogan. I love Duncan Trussell. I love their episodes that always get dressed up. It's fun and Duncan Trussell's thoughts near mine in a lot of ways. And I didn't know about it for a long time, and then I started watching their episodes that's funny they dressed up or whatever. And this is like years ago, and I was like, hey, it sounds a lot like me and the way he thinks and talks about stuff. But he was talking about how a lot of people, according to like some some some cases of Buddhism, like some uh some religious spiritual aspects of like Buddhism and other religions that are kind of like that is, people they get so scared listen, they said, like you're supposed to kind of like wait and kind of like just see what happens in the astral world. But he said people get so scared of being detached from their physical bodies that they will try to jump into the next uh incarnation as quickly as they can instead of meditating and like taking the time to realize that you're an almighty being in that realm or whatever. And I was like, I found that very interesting. I've kind of heard that, but never in the way he phrased it. How it's they're so petrified to be outside of their physical form that they just jump right into the next one too quickly.
Speaker 5: I couldn't help put things there the whole time you said that. When you were saying like, oh, I discovered him, I was this until and I was like, hey, he sends a lot like me. I just thought that scene from fucking is it the Water Boy where he's like, hey, my mama says that too.
Speaker 3: My mama's the same. Yeah, is it with the Colonel Sanders?
Speaker 5: Dude, I can't. I just it is water Boy, I think, or is it happy? More so?
Speaker 3: I think that's water water water He loves his mama. Yeah, it's that one then, mama mama. Yeah, it's uh. I don't know. It's just kind of funny because like I don't know, there's stuff like that that Like that's why I like their I'm almost in a drogue, and that often I don't keep up with any of the ship It's impossible.
Speaker 5: But I used to be like super into Joe and like all the guests he had on and he created like I kind of a group there that I was like super into. And when he first started podcasting, especially like I was big into it. And obviously I've always been into M M A and jiu jitsu, That's true. So like when he when he had Eddie Bravo and stuff on, Oh yeah, He's like I'd hear, yeah, Like I used to love listening to like even I know, like a lot of the stuff he goes on about is ridiculous, but I used to love when him and Eddie would be on the show together and Eddie would just go off about my favorite and he always had like the details, like these wild fucking conspiracies.
Speaker 3: My favorite podcast of all time will be any episode of Joe Rogan that Alex Jones is on where he just like let loose and gets drunk and it's like, this is amazing. So the best thing in the entire world here.
Speaker 5: Is eleven that he had him on. It was him, Eddie and then he's like choke me out.
Speaker 3: He choke me out, Like I was.
Speaker 5: Like, whoa bro, such a good episode, like and he's like, I need to piss it on.
Speaker 3: It's just like sorry, and that's It's my favorite thing in the world to watch is Alex Jones get drunk because it's like and he he jokes about the show. He's like, I use this to suppress all of my thoughts because I have all Like because he knows a lot of shit, people can say, you don't have to like it. Yeah, and he don't have to like him, you know what I mean, and like, you don't have to like it. And I've said this on another like on when I was when I was on Class Forecasts a recent deep to every Day, It's like you can still enjoy the show and not like all of my opinions, Like, you know, we don't have to agree on everything to you know, like to still have enjoyment in things and to be friends with people and stuff like that. Like I have friends that we don't see eye to eye on a lot of stuff. We have to see eye on at least some things. You know, if you if you're if you're too far on the other side of things. I don't think I can hold a conversation with you because you live in an echo chamber of lives and hypocrisy. So I always bring out because it literally is just people like yelling this stuff that they think is factual when it's not. It's the something they've been heard on the internet or they said to themselves or somebody. It's mostly what somebody else said to them, and they take it as a fact. And I've like purposely try to not I don't like fact checkers because that's uh, that's the modern day nineteen eighty four ship. But I try to like look things up. And one thing I've always said, and for the fans out there too, is I don't trust anything at all. So that's why I have an advantage because I don't trust any side or any person or any like. I don't even trust I don't even trust David Iyke. Okay, I think he knows some shit, but I don't think he's completely correct. And I think he does have put a spin on things to an extent, but I do think that he's got his fingers on the pulse. They're deep inside the rabbit hole.
Speaker 5: You know, you're deep inside David.
Speaker 3: Too, pink and one the stink Bro two in the pink one the stink I hope to have him on one day, so I love you, bro. And depictions. He has shown having a tall black hat almost like the the you know, the hat man, and it's tall and thin in body and sounds like you know, other creepy shadow apparitions that people may have known already. Most perhaps is that he carries the bodies of Native women and men I guess children too, on his arms. So all of his victims are like on his arms. It's kind of creepy. It's like his uh you know that like flubby fat chicks git and it's like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so in the world, I don't know if you heard of this term, but we call those flams flabby arms. Yeah, so you get your flams fucking and they fly away bingoings for like the old lady.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the Karens fly away and like fuck you, fuck you. So it's weird. These are the victor, his victims, and he keeps them with him wherever he goes, just wanting to find new people to add to his collection. Pretty cool. Recently, Walking Sam has been very active accord in Your South Dakota Native American communities based on the fact that there is been a huge spike in suicide attempts in the last decade. In December of twenty fifteen, there had been one hundred and three suicide attempts on the reservation where the Lakota Lakota tribe lives. This yeah, sorry everybody since December of the previous year. It literally to my English brain says aga lagla. It's spelt the same way as how you would say that too, so so I apologize. Obviously. There's the other Native tribes that was supposed to be hit the hardest by the suicide attempts, many of which happened in groups. In fact, the number could be possibly even higher. One local claim that there had been more than two hundred suicide attempts in only three months. There are fewer than forty thousand people living on the reservation. Luckily, only nine of the attempts have been proven successful, but those victims have been very young. One of them was merely twelve years old, and none of those who died over twenty four. Of course, these these losses weighed heavily on the trio, I'm sure, and the attempts, you know, have kept coming in more recent years. Pretty scary. But just what if it's what if they look like this, this is should we let them do it?
Speaker 5: I just want to say, what if it's actually like someone from the tribe, but the tribe themselves killing these Oh yeah for an excuse.
Speaker 3: So all the audio listeners I brought up people are not gonna like this. But I just brought up a couple of images of some emo kids. Hey, And the thing is I was Emo once and I definitely, I definitely did that thing. Yeah, I definitely did some stuff to my wrist that I shouldn't have done at the time. You know. It's like, for attention is horizontal, for results is vertical, and like, you know, I did that stupid shit. I was. I was very emo, I'm telling you, And I'm gonna find photos of this stuff and we're gonna do it for a Patriot episode. But I wore makeup up to my eye, like my eyebrows, and it was just this thing of being a rebel and doing stuff that I wasn't allowed to do, and like that would like I got suspended for wearing that shit and like having this big freaky black hair and just looking like a fucking loser, you know, and I and it was just it was about being a rebel right doing something I wasn't I was. I hated authority, so if you told me not to do it, I probably would go do it. And this is where I'm a whole life. People understand. I've been ridiculed a lot. When the first time I, one of my girlfriends did it and made it like look like Sonny Moore from first to last. Now he's known as Crillics. And I showed up and my friends were all in a group skateboarding and they were falling on the ground, laughing hysterically, and I was like, fuck you guys, Okay, I look cool.
Speaker 5: Isn't it weird?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 5: When when like you're you're like you just don't see you.
Speaker 3: No, I know. And the funny thing is like chicks chose to think I was a hot emo kid, so fuck you guys like that guy, Guy Thomas or whatever the fuck I would go buy back back then it's like looks pretty hot and then gay makeup so so weird. I weren't you also emo?
Speaker 5: Oh? That I was literally, as we've been talking here, I've been trying to scroll from my phone.
Speaker 3: Oh, that'd be so fun. I literally look like one of these kids. These images that were showing I looked at almost worse, like even more emo. I kind of missed that time. He didn't. After my generation, really you don't see it. You still see goth kids and some punk kids, but you don't see it what it was literally in grade seven and eight and stuff like that when I was growing up almost I don't know, there's like twenty thirty percent of the school was EMO, and then went to high school. You're like, oh, I gotta change this. I can get beat upp. So these were not individual acts either. Most of the these suicide attempts began with distributing posts online. Elders and parents began to find Facebook groups of the use on the reservation, where they would share unliving techniques. I gotta kind of try to dance that line and talk about killing themselves together, almost as if it was some after school activity, which is creepy, very weird. These were videos talking about tying newses, videos encourage encouraging self harming behavior, and even simple messages like go do it, go do it, just do it. It's a you know, they share in the Shilah buff meme.
Speaker 5: Just do it. I don't know the thing about like the whispering and stuff. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Have you ever have you ever heard any voices in your head? You ever heard a whisper?
Speaker 5: And I want to say so, but I've definitely like my own voice has been like I have a constant, like internal dialogue with myself.
Speaker 3: I think everybody does. Everybody does. Everyone Everyone has that like thing in their head that like you're not going to be successful, you're a loser, or whatever it is. It could be anything. People like your biggest, your your worst and biggest enemy is yourself and it will always will be and you have to overcome that self doubt because who cares other people think as long as you care about yourself.
Speaker 5: When my kid like first discovered.
Speaker 3: That the self.
Speaker 5: No, but like we were I don't know what we were doing on then he was like, we're just like sitting there. I don't feel like having an ice cream or something. We had went for a walk and he's like, Dad, do you have that voice in your head? And I'm like, what's what do you mean? And he's like like, right now, if I do this, He's like I just said something to myself, but you can't hear. Yeah, everyone has that song.
Speaker 3: I'm like trying to explain the show him, show him caress One talking about it.
Speaker 5: He's like, show him the walk and Salmon be like that's who's talking to some Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's so scary. No, but like our karros one if anyone has known this, he does. He did a talk a like I think, like a university, but he talks about he's holding up a monster energy drink and he's like, everybody say this without saying it, like don't open your mouth, think about it. And then he's like, did everyone just say, uh, the word was a rock star to drink? He's like, did you say rock star? And everyone's like yeah, and he was like and you heard it right, like yeah, and it's like everyone has that inside that self dialogue and he was like, that is the the spiritual essence, that's who you are beyond this, that is the rock star you are. And he goes to this whole spiel about how we are rock stars and kind of like saying that there were gods in our own right and that most people don't understand how to use that. And then he talks and talks start talking about Annaki something that a kid could listen to, and you just have to explain some aspects of it. But it's nothing bad about what he says. He's just talking about how we exist beyond this, and it's that that inner dialogue, that consciousness that exists with inside all of us is our connection to whatever God is and stuff. It's pretty cool, Okay.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely mental. When you think about it's.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's fucking weird. And then that's why I'm like, entities can hear you think, and needs that exist beyond our eyesight, our spiritual guides. Who knows, even the reptilians or you know, dark entities or positive entities can probably hear our thoughts if they exist on a higher level of physical being or a lower level, you know, because when it's lower, it's not like it's two D. It's like a darker aspect, darker realm that they exist in, like the walking Salem. So it is pretty strange. But this sort of thing of sharing, just uneliving yourself techniques and all this stuff, you know, and kids encouraging each other to do it. It's kind of crazy and also meant that even if a youth in the community didn't actually attempt to want to live themselves, they still might be having those thoughts because everyone does have those thoughts. Everyone in the entire world. I don't know who hasn't unless you're like an unempathetic sociopath like some of these people in power that are not human in my opinion. But if you're a human being, everyone I said that thought of like, you know, I don't want to be here anymore. I've done, I don't I don't need to be here, and like, you know, everyone's had those thoughts and you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't really make this out thought well book this is in I could find right now. I haven't been able to let this goll since we.
Speaker 3: Were assum pull pull it closer to the like put it way up to the camera. Bro, I was so much worse. But you definitely have the email.
Speaker 5: But that that's that's like super tame actual photographs. It was like just.
Speaker 3: Pitch black hair. Oh yeah, it's so weird, man. We're like we're like a replica of each other, just on the other side of the world.
Speaker 5: There's like we need to do that's something actually for a pitch we need to find those old phones.
Speaker 3: I told my mom I to need those. On top of that, there's also creepy incidents involving a different Facebook post. An image was shared of nooses hanging from trees near a small community of only about a thousand people. The Travel Police later said they believed the nooses were left as an invitation, as if encouraging individuals from the communities to hang themselves, which is fucked up. That's kind of scary. Whoever left that, you know? And this idea that like these toulpas, these things that we manifest in reality like Slenderman or some of the other stuff where you know they're they're not real, and but then they manifest in reality because people truly believe in them. It'd be crazy, it'd be crazy. I got maybe the reptilians whenever a thing and then you know, human being. But when we get to the episode it's just like all these and go back to and listen to the episode that me, Billy and Anton went off about and they're just like making fun of all my theories. But it was still enjoyable. It's this idea that you know, they've existed throughout all of our history and stuff like that, but it could be the same kind of thing where it's like you think about something so much where you end up manifesting it into reality. Pretty weird, pretty fucking weird. Yes, freaking scary looking dude man. So uh. Elders and adults within the community kind of they brushed off as nothing. Uh, you know at the beginning, serb and legend, that God's just some folklore. And then more and more people were willing to bring up Walking Sam as the potential contributor to it, like to the contributing to the high rate of suicide within these certain tribes. At meetings, they discussed his presence and have noted that more people claim to have seen him recently. They warn to stay away and not to walk the streets to night because his spirit is a dangerous one. In one case, an adult woman contacted the government officials to ask for help with dealing with Walking Sam. She went as far as to give description of the spirit tall with the hat. She wanted to least to patrol to come out and watch for him because she claimed they could pick it up on police scanners. It's pretty bizarre. So still, why Walking Sam seeks out youth and convinces them to kill it. Why why does he do this? Why is he convinced kids to unlive themselves? One answer might be what I have to do with the fact that he's lonely. He wants people to join him in his lonely astra world, you know, and one account of his tail walking Sam is a spirit who has been punished with walking the earth for all eternity for some reason. Maybe he's a lone man. He's a lonely guy throll the spirits attached to his arm like some flappy ass fat chicks. H mean, yeah, everybody, love everybody. If you look like Lizzo, I feel bad for you.
Speaker 5: You should just.
Speaker 3: Go do something. He's kidding, kidding, I'm not that. I'm not the walking Sam. Don't mistake no.
Speaker 5: This uh my voice in my head there that nobody else hurt?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah. This punishment has left him with without anyone to talk to or be with, and he is beginning to seek out in his own companionship, you know. To do this, he must lure people away from their other companionships, you know, which is why he tries to tell teens that they're not worthy of having friends. Young people tend to be more susceptible, so he targets them because they might they might be looking for friends, like that that very viral video you see how that kid like rings the doorbell. That guy's like, I'm just looking for friends. I don't really have any friends, you know. And this is like there's like I got like millions of likes and tons of views. It's just like is this so funy? The technology we have of like I don't have all those doorbell things. I don't know, I don't really want one. And there's some of the weird shit that I'm sure people catch now like seems a little frightening.
Speaker 5: I'd rather not know, you know, I like to and it's completely lighthearted compared to what we're talking about. But like that all you're talking about the sweetest thing. Things like that are like, yeah, they're like the one side or aspect of the Internet that I love. Like I had seen there was a chick who posted about her boyfriend who who streams like every other night or something, and like he loves his game in PC and he loves streaming, and like he he he either has nobody in it or he has like one person in the chap.
Speaker 3: But the dude given which he's still.
Speaker 5: Giving it everything, like he still shows up every other night or whatever, and he's like doing this thing and she she's also on TikTok and this ship went like mad viral and like overnight he got like sixty nice.
Speaker 3: Can I convince like we're doing fairly well? You know, I think we do pretty good and we have flick thousand downloads all the time. But the thing is, maybe if I convince Chelsea, do that like make me sound like a pathetic slub.
Speaker 5: Like, look, my boyfriend is like fucking special needs, and.
Speaker 3: Just take a picture of this room. All uh, yeah, someone's gonna get a fact that gonna do what I was going to do.
Speaker 5: Uh you know what?
Speaker 3: One day? What was I doing? I was I was dressed up for a stream and I was playing a game and Chelsea walked in and filmed me and I was like, what it's for the stream and I like looked like ridiculously stupid and it was just for fun. And I don't know what game I was playing. I was just playing some goofy game and I was like, oh, like, why you look at me like that? She's like nice outfit. I'm like walking Samson, you should fucking yourself.
Speaker 5: I jumped into that dude's Twitch stream last night just randomly for like five minutes, and like he had like two hundred and ninety five people in the chat. He was getting a ship ton of like.
Speaker 3: Good for him, Somebody do that for me. Yeah, So they have a mentally ill friend that believes in lizard people and he needs more friends.
Speaker 5: Isn't it though? I have, like something so simple can just like change.
Speaker 3: Every know like that. That's why I've all these people that followed me on my TikTok account, like thirt thirty thousand on one, twenty six thousand on the other. And if you just a portion of them could just come and help the show and promote it and like you know, tell their friends about it and share it give us five star rating reviews. I could probably be living off this at this point. Even like people are like, why don't you why don't you like make money off TikTok because in Canada we don't allow that stuff, which is crazy. They like, they that's why people move to the States, and even places like horrible California ain't places where you can have a little more success at being like a content creator, which in Canada, it's like, oh, we want we want to spread all this Canadian content. Now we pass this bill to censor everything, and you can't even get that I just got yesterday. I think on Facebook where it's like Facebook, will you soon not be able to see news on Facebook or Instagram in Canada? And I'm like and people are like, wow, that's crazy, that's happened. Like I warned you, this is authoritarianism. The first thing they do is they censor the opposition. People are dictators within history. I've studied this. I'm really watching How to Become a Tyrant on Netflix, but I've also read into this stuff for a very long time, read a lot of different books about this shit, and it's like, this is the one of the first things they do is they silence people and make sure people don't see the news and especially the truth about what's going on, and then they they put their own propaganda out there. And like, if you study Nazi Germany, it's very similar in the way it began. You know, I want people that make that that quite clear. It didn't start with concentration camps, so everybody knows start with silencing people, controlling the narrative, wake.
Speaker 5: Up, conqueror. It can be done in so many different ways. I think people don't.
Speaker 7: Even read the government is trying to kill you and you don't even notice. They poison your water in your food, and you're a sky everything.
Speaker 3: So everyone oddly enough, No, you always have to have hope, always have to have hope. Oddly enough, what stories are known of the Walking Sam and the stick people aren't always negative and like they might be aggress like aggressive and violent if necessarily, yes, but not exactly evil. I guess EVL did you like that post I put on Everyone Strange brew Dot podcast. You'll find some funny stuff on there. On Instagram, I did a reface. I did some couple of me and you, so just wait till we put out some certain episodes. But it was me and Billy and Billy was doctor who has MANI me on the scooter. It was very funny. I love those are strange its mans so fun I want to start using that for episode ideas, especially for like your show and stuff like that. Is like putting our faces on certain things to kind of like draw in the audience and more that people get to know us and you know, and in our personalities. You know, the more we sell the show off and you understand who we are and that this is all that's that's.
Speaker 5: The key, guys. You have to just like us. And even if you don't like us, well do you have to like us anyway? Because we want loads of money.
Speaker 3: We want to I want to live off this.
Speaker 5: Be able to And if you.
Speaker 3: Don't, I'm gonna send the Walking stam after you, and you're gonna have incessant Is that a word, insense? You're just gonna have constant uh, constant shattered? Here goes the Stranger podcast.
Speaker 7: If you don't, you're a fucking loser and you don't deserve anything anymore.
Speaker 5: You got Charlie sounds like he's having definitely.
Speaker 3: He loves squeaky ass toys and on an account from Pine Ridge, Lakota Medicine Man taken in nineteen eighty three, he's spoken of almost effect affectionately and depicted as something that is usually part of life. He is. He is even a natural part of the forest, as he is an old forced spirit meant to protect the land from evil rather than spreading. If people encroach on his territory, he defends it with deadly results. Or that he is just another spirit to be respected. His whole thing is about respecting spirits. Right. There is a big man standing there, ever waiting, ever present, like a coming of a new day. He is both spirit and real being. But he also he glides through the forest like a moose with big antlers, as though the trees were there. I know him as my brother. I can't do an indigenous accident. I would love to be able to do that, but I want him to touch me, just to touch a blessing, something I could bring home to my son and grandchildren that I was there, that I approached him and he touched me. I think that's the medicine man talking about how he wants the walking stand to touch him, and he watches his arm to touch his sons and grandchildren. A little weird. Jeffrey Epstein, Yeah, it's a little strange there. Bill Clinton is so weird. I want this spirit to touch me, and then I'm gonna go home so I can bring him home. It says I can bring him one of my sons and grandchildren. It's like, look what I brought home. It's just like this skinny, emancipated creature. His name is William and they're like, what the fuck is that thing? Sorry, Billy, It's just like, you know what I mean, it's fucking that's weird. If Walking Sam is maybe if his existence is possible only from like a cryptozoology you know, like study of creatures in folklore legend, that's kind of this standpoint. It might be hard to determine what Walking Sam is. If he is a cryptid, he's clothed, has a hat, resembles a man, though may sometimes have no features. He might show some like similarities to to like the Slenderman, you know, oh yeah, erotic or technically that's what he was going for. It was a nice erotic story where people like talk about like the you know, there's like there's like stuff on Reddit I've heard of like Slenderman, like like like what's that called when they write when they write porno like literal erotica, erotica literature or whatever, and it's just like there's stuff about like the Slenderman and stuff, and I'm like, that's fucking weird. People. It's like people that like write and stuff about like Harry Potter and like making it sexual on the internet, and then people like are like loving it. Oh yeah, people got nothing else to do now that we're not hunt their gatherers and we get our super our food from a supermarket. It's just like and then we're.
Speaker 5: That's a big processed posts.
Speaker 3: Keeps you depressed because you're serotonin things that make you happier in your guts. So if you're eating ship all the time, everybody out there, you're gonna feel depressed. If you put bad things in your body, they're gonna make you feel bad, just like if you allow the walking Sam to serve himself inside your life. Uh yeah, so he's al he's like a like a boogeyman for Indigenous people. He would be like a boogieyman to me. That's kind of a similar into the legend in the realm of of what he is kind of thing, right, But in lore he is actually often associated with Bigfoot. Not only is Bigfoot often tied to Native American legend, which we're gonna do a big big Foot deep dive eventually. It's gonna be a lot of fun, probably do a shame from choirs of reality, Like it's I want to do like a justice have an all day thing, you know, three four hours, you know, and just like, there's so much layers to it, but there have for me.
Speaker 5: I want to dress up.
Speaker 3: You're gonna get a big Foot costume. I don't know how you're gonna pull that out.
Speaker 5: Oh I want to dress up as like a big Foot hunter.
Speaker 3: Oh that's very funny. That's a great idea. And eventually I want to get design done of all of us as cryptids, but like in like almost like superhero posts pose. I've I've toyed around with it, and I really want ability to be skinny Bigfoot, just because he would look unnatural because big Foot is a big hulkin creature. But it's making like like what's the thing? Uh, what's that Will Fair movie where they meet the lizard people Land of the Lost or whatever and they have like Chaka or whatever, and Chaka is like taking like a skinny big Foot creature. That's like, what you know, Billy is a cryptied. We gotta figure it out. I want to. I want to think of some very amusing designs that the fans will like to rep And obviously you can get the new logo now. It's pretty awesome. I love whearing that stuff around. So there's obviously been sightings of this famous cryptid in Dakota's uh and where these indigenous tribe live, and even some of these people within the indigenous tribes sometimes referred to as a walking stam or like as you said, a stove pipe hat bigfoot, just just strange and general. Is he Harry?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Can they tell? Can they see? Is he Harry? This is a freaky image though he's a freaky looking dude, and there's like different images of him, but these are the ones that I felt were more prevalent, and there's not much a lot of there's not much about this guy out there.
Speaker 5: Even though it's scared to shoot out me. If I seen that last.
Speaker 3: Sear and this guy is walking through the woods, yeah, hey, if you zoom in, it kind of looks like Billy Billy. I wish I could bring up an image of Billy as eye could see. I don't want to realize it's not shitting on Billy's just because Billy is a character. I love that dude, even it's just like him. And Brett that is now being slowly kind of just introduced to the show, was kind of like a guest because Brett's an interesting dude to me, and even all my friends we were like that didn't know him and went out to the bachelor party, were like sitting around and they were like listening to him, and I was like tripping balls on mushrooms. And it's like talking about the government and stuff like that, and then he's talking about like his heritage and his life and some of the thought processes that he has has about the world and stuff like that. And my buddies were like super interested. And I told Brett that Bret, it's like, I'm just a fucking regular dude, you know, He's like whatever. And him and Billy just like I couldn't believe how much they were like got along. But we're like getting along and like a they're ripping each other apart, like saying the most horrendous shit to each other. And it was like making everyone else laugh. But I was like, deep down, Billy's like fucking crushed inside. It's like the walking sam Is. He's like, go do it, ye who, I don't think. I think he's got thick skin. He worked in fucking he was a cook. He doesn't give a ship. You know, I got a thick skin in this world.
Speaker 5: A cook.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was a cook for the Walking Sam, you know, his bidding for him. So though it doesn't explain encouraging teens to off themselves, you know, if it's Bigfoot, because Bigfoot seems like a happy, happy creature as long as you leave him the fuck alone. He seems like he won't bash you against a tree like he's Jason and Jason Ax. You know, I feel like that's what he does to people. If you funk with him, come back to your camp and zip you up in your sleeping bag, and this is bash you against the tree, my favorite. Now we're gonna have to that's that has to come when we go full circle. We have a lot of deep dives to do before we reached that precipice. Yeah, that yes, come. So of course there is always the chance that the Walking Sam is representation of something less tangible and maybe much more serious. Poverty and oppression as a constant worry for obviously indigenous people, these people that are on the Pine Ridge Reservation, and many children, you know, see their parents turn to drugs and alcohol and may experience abuse. Children have been taken away from the parents, you know, by social services, and many youth experienced racism on a daily base basis with all that's going on, Depression is a terrible problem with many teens, and obviously you have things that will eventually get to which is probably gonna be a sad episode. But I do want to dive into the dark aspects of residential schools because Canada played such a prominent role on that. And I used to live in this city called Branford, which is like a very a smaller, very very shitty Toronto. Like it's way smaller than Toronto, but like there's it just has a high crime rate and a lot of drug use and at one point, like I have sub due to populace, like it had like a higher as a high almost a high crime rate like Chicago. But it's a very small city, very small. So it's this idea that how much crime is going on for such a small place was pretty crazy. And they used to like speak of the walking salmon shadow people. Then downtown was dead like there was like there used to be. It's cool because the back then they used to have punk shows. I wasn't like I shouldn't have been going, but I was. It was plbably called the Ford Plant. That's where the punk shows happened. I used to go to this place called Jay's Place all the time. And that's that's why, like I fell down the stairs drunk, like I'd cut open eyebrow, we like go to the hospital and shit, some horrible shit that happened to me because we we had mickey's, a bunch of different mickeys like vodka, gin whiskey, and we've just passed them around, not knowing what's going to do to us. And you know, she'd go down that and they would have like all these closed down businesses. So they thought it was a great idea to like paint shadow people on the walls, like playing a trumpet and playing a saxophone. And it was like just like it was like shadow people like black figures, not like black people, black figures like an outline a shadow thing of like people playing instruments to try to like bring some life to it, but it only made it creepier, like downtown.
Speaker 5: Would you ever move again to to there? Well, not today, but anywhere in general.
Speaker 3: Probably not, Like you know, realistically, I would like to if I could get out of Canada, but we can't because we have fam like family always holds, like you know, the the true important thing is is family, and like, you know, you know Chelsea and and you know my family. Her family is my life, right so that's my home. But I would you know, I would love to go to fucking Texas. It's a big comedy scene down there. It seems free, and you know, there's a place like that. I would love to go. You know. I love to see Ireland, but not for long.
Speaker 5: What about what about wood in wood In kind of the like, would you ever move to a city or move around anywhere or just now?
Speaker 3: I like where I'm at. I'm kind of in a perfect spot because I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere, but not too far from nowhere. I would like to go more into the middle of nowhere if I could. Like, there's a where near where Brett lives, where he's not far, he's only half an hour away, but it's like not even like twenty minutes, five minutes, but he's in and where it's like surrounded by farms, like just tons of huge farm property, and it just kind of kind of concealed a little more like in the more in the middle of nowhere, you know. And the way that the shit's going, like the cities will be targeted first so people have understanding of like the fifteen minute city stuff and the agenda all that stuff. Then yeah, that's for episode for another day. But it gets brought up, you know when we talk about this stuff because it's relevance. What's going on in years to come. Who knows if people like you know, if there people are listening in twenty thirty years and being like, what a weird time they existed, They're like, yeah, hopefully it's a little better or not worse.
Speaker 5: If it's If it's twenty, it's thirty the time you're listening to this and you're sitting in your little underground bunker and the world is absolutely fucked. It's like twenty eight days later. Just just know we should have we should record a message like fucking Will Smith and I imagined just where it's like I'll be at the East Pier at twelve pm every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I'll do something like that. I'll be jerking off on this cliff and coming onto the heads of eagles because I'm so bored. I have nothing else to do. Because I'll be like Rob Williams and Chimanji where I'm like wearing a bunch of plant life as a fucking outfit. I want to do that for an episode. This is like like the Bushman kind of thing. It's like so funny, like those gilly suits.
Speaker 5: Would you like to be the last person on?
Speaker 3: No, I don't need that. I know there's something beyond this place. I don't have a pessimistic atheist view on life, where you know, it must be a sad existence to have no ethics and morals. It's like, we have morals? Are you talking about it? It's like, n you don't really care because if you think there's nothing after this, then you have no consequences and lessons to learn. If you're just not gonna be here, you know, so fuck those people. Just kidding. If you're an atheist, you're listening teaches their own I guess seems like a sad existence. The average life expectancy is much lower for Native Americans than other race is in the United States, and there is a little mental health support I think for anyone nowadays on the Pine Ridge Reservation. It could be that the walking stam is the personification of these looming issues for these tribes and the depression of the entire people made real, which is a good interesting take. Uh and I kind of agree that that could be a factor, you know, and this this idea, right, and and that you know they should be putting not even money, but just like they have elders and they have people within the community, you know, you somehow set something up where they're able to, you know, create a little community. We're almost like an AA club. I'm not saying because they're drunk and alcoholics, but I'm saying just for people to like express themselves in the way they feel. And you know that if anyone you know out there is thinking about it, don't do it. Like, there's so much more to life and these these this this one moment doesn't need to last a lifetime. That's a good quote. Okay, really exact quote. But like this one sad moment or this sad week or month or year, whatever you think it is, it doesn't need don't don't make a temporary don't make a temporary problem. Absolute solution. Yeah yeah, So so you know it is noted obviously with these people can feel, remember and express the pain that they experience, and you know they need something like that. And the area has been long steeped in tragedy and bloodshed over centuries so many people of the tribe believe that these youths are feeling the pain and suffering of the land and maybe experiences for themselves. So it's an interesting idea, right not you the pain is it has residency into the ground, you know what I mean. That's just like that, like almost like a residual haunting. That like that torment is like encapsulated into the ground and into the area. Pretty interesting.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people who believe not as well, from like different cultures, so there may actually be something.
Speaker 3: It might be possible obviously, given the sad history of the land, and this feeling is thought to be enough for people to contemplate you know that that s word. So just as many youths are sharing you know, un alive and related content online, they also see to be seem to be trying to commit suicide in groups, which is a weird thing. Elders and parents have found numerous nooses, mainly unused, hung from trees, which is just frightening. In general, teachers have caught wind of and put a stop to these groups of girls who had pleaded to kill themselves together or pledged to kill themselves together, which is okay. Women don't do it as often as men do, but they do do it. But it like it's always chicks that are like into that kind of weird, witchy shit. I'm a guy and I was into it, but you know, like you know the Slenderman story, which will eventually cover, but it's always like girls that are like very into those dark like urban legend things and kind of go through with some of that shit. It's like weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: More often than Danny, come play with us and do it.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Uh, I'm always gonna try to make light of dark situations gonna happen, so my brain works. I am only honest in life. So frightening. Many of these efforts to stop the the packs, these these groups of of you know, sad sad emo teens uh attempts to have come in the just the nicked time, I guess. And in one case, a pastor h for the tribe named John John Tubules not one bull John Toubules, Okay, became aware of the group's suicide. It was playing in a nearby forest, which is crazy. They're like planning it out. They have a map drawn. This is where we kill ourselves, right, here, Okay, they circle it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: He gathered other adults to rush to the scene, where he was able to take down nooses that the teens had already hung, and sat and counseled the youth who were already there to commit the act. That's crazy. They're like holding hands skipping through the forest. Been like, well, we're gonna do this together together forever. Come play with us, Danny.
Speaker 5: That's like that thing, like is it a shared delusion or you know. I often wonder about situations like that when there's multiple people involved, because I think it's very easy. Well, I wouldn't say easy, but you could try and explain something away, like if if I done something like that, Let's say, and I had left a note or whatever, and I had said, like, oh, this fucking parson or this thing told me to do it. But then when you have got like multiple cases or groups of people, it's like it's.
Speaker 3: Very weird, Like this shared consciousness idea, it's it is, it's a weird thought, and it's just weird. And it makes me think that like, who knows if this entity exists or I see it. I've because I've looked so deeply and heavily into the whole idea of like negative beings and and tease like say the reptilians or you know, like I say on the show, most times, it's like these dark entities because like it might not be a reptilian, but from all the research I've done and looked into our ancient culture and how often there are snake warship, which I actually want to do a whole episode about snake worship, uh and stuff like that, it is so prominent, and it's like what if these things are because I've heard the they masquerade as angels, as celebrities in your dreams and stuff like that, and like these weird aspects of like the whole lore behind the reptilians, because that's my fucking shit Row. That's like my go to thing. It's like my it's it's it's my it's my jam It's my peanut Butter and jam Son, and so like I always look at that aspect of as like maybe they're either're they're just existing on a different frequency. People see them as shadows, but they're actually living beings that exist on a different dimension, and people only see them in shadow form because they can't their brains can't operate on that level of existence, so they only see them in shadow, you know what I mean? Mm hm, because that could be that's scary that they're like and then they feet off of soul energy and darkness and depravity and degeneracy. And you know, they're probably having a great old time with a certain community that is very loud recently. You know, they're probably loving that whole fucking breakdown of like people being angry about they got a fucking dick or not or you.
Speaker 5: Know, oh that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: It didn't clue in. Well, it could be a lot of different of course, would I have to say, Like just because you know, and I've said this on the podcast before, I think and I want to do a video about it, but it very much seems like we're celebrating, uh, the seven Deadly sins. And I'm not religious, but speaking of some of my Christian friends, because I'm spiritual, I think there's aspects of religion that it's good to take from and also think there's bad things to take from it. And you know, you learn and you understand and you form your own opinion. That's why I've like said to one of my friends that are like Christian whatever. I was like, you want to be a free agent like me. I'm a fucking free bird. I believe in what the fuck I want. I don't hold my down to a specific belief system and never will. So I was like, in the it's kind of interesting this idea. Like everything, we celebrate gluttony, we celebrate envy, especially with on the internet, we celebrate what's the lust one hundred percent because if you look at the I want to do a video on this too, is the flag that certain flag, that one that's we celebrate pride with. You're so to celebrate pride, not so to be prideful like that. And if you look at the chakras lined up right. Someone else made this point, but I noticed this earlier and I was like, oh, I should do a video on this. That's how someone kind of beat me to it. Is this idea that if you look at our chakras and how our chakras aligne and you have the crown chakra and then the root chakras red if you look at the pride flag, it's flipped. So it means that and to me and my interpretation is like your root chakra, you're the sexual chakra you have, your sexuality is defining your life and taking over your mind. And it's very interesting because if you look at that group, because not everyone that's gay or lesbian or whatever. I know, we gotten to this before. It's nothing to do with people and who they love. It has to do with them being dominated by their root sexual chakra and being dominated by that, and that's all they are, it's all I am. And then they like, you know, they freak out all the time, and and it's strange to me because you shouldn't be dominated by that. That means you're addicted. This means an addiction.
Speaker 5: It's a walk in some gayerris right.
Speaker 3: He's a pedo, so he can be. He dips his toe into both worlds because he seems to like the children very quickly. I'm so glad I took a second. Yeah, I'm sure I could kind of picture it, but you know, and I just I put my opinion out there on the show. This is my show, so I decided to say what I want what I want. But like, there is things about our society and it's not going in the right direction. And yes, everyone should have rights. I don't know what people what they don't what people don't have rights that I have that are in certain communities and they shout abit it. It's bizarre in my opinion, but so luckily, luckily he and other adults stopped anyone from unaliving themselves. Some say that these attempts have to do with bullying, depression, racism, and other like obviously social issues. Others still say the Walking Sam might have his hand in these dark deeds. No matter what you think of the Walking Sam legend, the fact that these attempts, these offering yourselves attempts, are numerous and continuous, and it's difficult for various tribes to deal with. In twenty fifteen, there were only six mental health professionals for the entire reservation, not nearly enough to combat the epidemic of sweeping through the Prime Ridge youth. Young people in Native American communities were three times more likely to kill themselves. They are also financial resources, very few financial resources for these tribes in South Dakota that could reach out. And the Oga La La Tribe president John yellow Bird Steel, that's a fucking awesome name. Might I say, John yellow Bird Steel a strong name? Bro it doesn't and it's like if someone got mad on our Shadow People episode. They're like, I was really excited to listen to your Shadow People episode, and then you guys started making fun of indigenous names, and I was like, if you we were just saying how kind of it's cool and different, And if you listen to the episode, you'll understand that that we're like just kidding. It's just like, it's not everyone takes everything so personally nowadays, it's so bizarre.
Speaker 5: It's not none of it's real.
Speaker 3: This is not even real. We're not we're living a simulation. Man.
Speaker 5: If this is an AI, So if we say anything that you don't like and you're trying to cancel us, this is all AI.
Speaker 3: It's not a real episode. Nothing is what you think it is. Everything is not real. But and that's a true statement, is that.
Speaker 5: If it's good and it's cool and you like it, then it's actually us. But if it's something shitty or we say something out of pocket and people try to get us canceled, and it's AI and we've been had, we're both in the bed a sleep.
Speaker 3: So it's this idea of like where you know, I don't know. It's just the way that our society is going and the way people are, like everything needs to be a problem, especially for as much as it is weird. I'll say millennials right where it's just like you guys grew up watching South Park and stuff like that, and I think the walking stam is at the Charlie now so so yeah, Yon, yellow bird Seed, I mean steel Bird Seeds or declared a state of emergency. Luckily, the Administration for Native Americans ended up awarding forty four million in emergency grant money to the tribe for help with suicide prevention. Suicide students organize organization, and prayer chains were set up. And even now, the suicide ray on the reserve is still a problem and there is help. They obviously are help campaign still active and there's organizations to combat if you want to help. Whether Walking sam is real or not, these attempts of unliving these kids run alive themselves is very real and the youth do need help. And the thing is it's crazy because like you, I don't know, there's to end this off. There's this idea, right it is like they especially after all the atrocities in the genocide and the indigenous people. Right is that the government was like, oh, well, this give them their own land and they can do their shit on over there. And and the eyes and the indigenous like great, we get our own property to do whatever we want on no taxes or whatever they like, you know. But the thing is the government, obviously, especially back then, and I still think today, considering we can't even get them clean drinking water, but we can send all this money to uh, to places overseas that you know, are involved with child trafficking and watering money and biotech weapons labs and all this fun stuff. And it's this idea that they segregated them and kept them away and I go, yeah, you can come in and hanging around with us. But like, and it's kind of interesting because they I think they were they did it on purpose. Is that the government knew, all right, will give them a portion of uh, you know, a couple uh hundreds of acres of land or whatever. They can do their own thing, and then they can do their own ship. And they keep them kind of suppressed. They didn't give them a lot of money, clean drinking water, food, all that stuff, like, oh no, you guys got to deal with that on your own now, after we destroyed your your lives after we killed your hundreds and thousands of your family members and all that stuff that contributed to you know, colonization, which has happened. Everyone has been enslaved, every single race of person if you understand history and all that stuff. But it's it is to me, it's sad. There's it's there's a it's sad because I do really respect indigenous culture. Yeah, I make jokes, you like that, make jokes by fucking everything, but I do respect that culture a lot more than others. To be honest.
Speaker 7: No, you don't wait.
Speaker 3: Like walking Stam's coming after me and you guys, you guys don't really have that shit in Ireland, do you? Like Indigenous people used to have the travelers and ship like the.
Speaker 5: God. Yeah, and nobody like I just I don't care anymore, but like nobody cares. I'm sure they literally nobody and I and I don't even mean that in like all those poor people, Like if you were to ask, I would say probably ninety nine point nine percent of like the normal population of Ireland. They would be like, I wish we could kill that entire group of people.
Speaker 3: Say that that was ai it's or maybe just like do what we they you know, the Spaniards and the you know, the colonizers did and just put them on their own reservations and then just put like a steel gated wall up just killing say that. I say it like that, guys, take it down a futuree No, don't say that. No, we gotta, we gotta, we gotta, we gotta attempt to dance that line. We have to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I can't be saying like loads of buzzards anymore.
Speaker 3: We have to. We have to dance that fine line. That stuff can be saved for Patreon. Then we can dedicate a whole episode of you telling everyone to certain types of groups that you would like to euthanize Hitler.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have to at my show as well, because I can't even monetize videos what really well, like you can like that shit about like limited ad revenue juice.
Speaker 3: Because of what I say, fucking christ Man, I didn't know what it's like.
Speaker 5: I don't know it's going to be curse or what it is like.
Speaker 3: It could be cursing, which is weird. I don't know how not to fucking say fuck man. I don't know how to do that, and that's why I've had people be like, well, you guys swear a lot, and then I've also had people like, oh, I love this is a natural conversation. I miss speaking to you how I would speak to my friends. You know. So fuck that. Fuck that shit. It fun because that one, Uh wait, I have, I should still have it. Give me a second.
Speaker 5: A stupid board. It's the rock or something.
Speaker 3: I don't careful of walking Sam, if you hear any whispers, don't do it. All right, I have to find this. Uh, come on, I know it's on here somewhere.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm, damn it.
Speaker 3: I swear to god. Hmm, there's a I used to have. I swear to God, I still had it. I used to have. It's like Will Farrow when he was like, oh, I never say fuck I I'll never find there. Fucking said that ship. It's fucking funny. I used to have that. Weird it's gone. Now I gotta I gotta fucking update my ship. That's all right, let's bring it to clothes. And I don't know how to end these things. That sounds awful. On my hand, it sounds like it's so bad. That's like the stock one. We are laughing, all right, everybody obviously if you know everybody love everybody? Yeah fuck it? Who cares? Uh? This episode of the chat on twitch. Uh so you know if you seriously, I'm gonna play after this episode. That's funny.
Speaker 2: Trees humor, fine, lull my horse.
Speaker 8: You don't have no.
Speaker 2: Fair shadow their people walking.
Speaker 8: Around mold black hair fly.
Speaker 3: We're in a.
Speaker 8: Comple my no line.
Speaker 2: You don't mine.
Speaker 8: I want you want excuse you that it.
Speaker 2: Hustle, I say, hutle, I do it's lying. Then I'm wanting to my lady over wanting you me No, you's your seoplerod.
Speaker 8: And your old walter get read a bold.
Speaker 3: Everywhere else. I love that completely spell Gus.
Speaker 2: You gave up all, not your scouco never revel frisk.
Speaker 8: Over and over you in speech him WHILSTO wist.
Speaker 6: So wee until your.
Speaker 8: Sign of day. I think you listen to who you want escape him at the ti.
Speaker 2: Mu cale, I say chuckle, I das why And I'm wanting to my bridom over wanting to me now use your seople.
Speaker 8: And you're told you walking.
Speaker 6: War over your speech in window whists week until you your signay, I make you listen to.
Speaker 3: You want the steak you wanted to speak with.
Speaker 5: You was dying.
Speaker 2: Your soul.
Speaker 6: I say your soul, I take gladys rising.
Speaker 3: You won't, the skins you won't.
Speaker 5: The skip was dying.
Speaker 2: Your soul.
Speaker 4: I tell you your soul, I take glad.
Speaker 5: That's why say.
Speaker 8: Your mom a scare. Your mother a scare.
Speaker 2: You cannot scaled your so I'm tall her.
Speaker 8: So I tell y to care over the water in juvie. Now use the paceful and then you fo to Walgain.