Speaker 1: This is Dan Kaplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. The celebration continues five oh five. Glad you're here, A good reason to celebrate each and every day, and with Monday. I mean you can touch it, you can feel it, you can taste it. Right now, what do you want to see Trump do?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: That the very first thing you want to see him do in terms of action? What do you want to hear him say in his inaugural address? Eight five to five for zero five A two five five texts Dan five seven seven three.
Speaker 2: Now I want to get your take on the president's.
Speaker 1: Decision to move the inauguration indoors, if it in fact was his decision. I assume that it is, but want to get your take on that and so much more. Also, if you would like to help contribute toward burial and related expenses for one of the the victims of that spree killer on the mall, Nicholas Burkette thirty four thirty four Butcher to death on the mall and over twenty four hours after the Johnston administration knew that it had a spree killer targeting the mall who was on the loose.
Speaker 2: And I think any.
Speaker 1: Security professional would tell you the expectation had to be the way that that killer had committed those heinous crimes was likely to kill again. Yeah, his life has taken Nicholas Burkettes. So you can go to at dan kaplis, you can find the go fundme or go directly to go fund me honoring Nicholas and I cocho La S.
Speaker 2: Burkett b U r k e Tt. His father Wing was kind enough to.
Speaker 1: Join us on the show yesterday and was just very compelling in that conversation because as everybody knows that that's just anybody's absolute worst nightmare and everybody lives in fear. That call. My friend Ryan was supposed to be at the inauguration on Monday. You still will be going. It's just going to take a different form, you know something I don't Well, no, no, I'm just wondering how are you going to get in? Because they're only going to be about twenty thousand in the Capital Center, right.
Speaker 3: Well, my plan I don't want to give away the game. I guess I'll do it, but I want to get down there. They had originally said when we're going to be on the mall, there's going to be security checkpoints to get starting at six am Eastern times, so four am this time in the Mountain time zone. So my plan is going to be to try to get there sometime during the five am hour before six am. I'm assuming unless I find out other details to gain entry to the Capitol One arena to try to be one of those twenty thousand. Guess otherwise I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, your rocky like success has been a testament to your ingenuity, and you always find a way. So I have no doubt. I have no doubt you will not only be in the arena, You'll probably be on the stage if Trump will probably have you say a few words.
Speaker 2: You know how he does that every time. Awesome?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it would be for everybody, everybody, crabably would be for everybody, particularly for this Texter or my favorite of the day, Ryan, Please, I am changing stations when Dan comes on. He's the worst.
Speaker 2: Now here's the only thing I'm wondering about.
Speaker 1: My friend is This comes in like forty five minutes into what would have been the start of my show, But I was in a court hearing, so you started the show. So if he hates me that much, what's he doing tuning in forty five minutes into my show? He can't get enough of you? You know that? Dan. You know what one of the very best things about being on air for decades is I really appreciate the people who disagree who listen, really appreciate that, and even more so when they call or text Dight five to five for zero five two five five, text DN five seven, seven through nine. If it can be proven, says a Texter in a court of law that Joe Biden is incompetent, can is more egregious? Executive orders and pardons then be overturned, Thanks Doug. Doug, in my humble opinion, No, and now listen, do we have president. No. But the reason I think that such efforts would fail, you know, barring something really on the most possible extreme end, would be because we have a mechanism in place, and the courts are just understandably and should be very very inclined to defer to the people through the political process. We've got this process in place right for exercising the twenty fifth Amendment. You know, you can remove a president through action by the cabinet and then the VP, etc. And none of that has occurred. So I would expect that any challenges along those lines to anything we've seen so far, and we've seen a lot of bad stuff that know that that would not succeed.
Speaker 2: Hey, if we're sitting around with a six pack and we're.
Speaker 1: Trying to dream stuff up that Scotus might jump in on and say that's a bridge too far. Assuming that you could prove the obvious underlying that he's not mentally competent to be president, then yeah, maybe on some extreme example. I don't think any of the lousy stuff we've seen so far. Dan, The inauguration is being moved inside because the very people that want to see Trump dead are not to show up. I assume they mean to finish that not going to show up inside. So they're suggesting the security explanation, and has that been officially put out there right? I mean a security issue for the inside move. I think the explanation has been the weather right now, If it was a security issue, whether or not they're acknowledging that, then that would make perfect sense, right, given what's already been directed to this president and the reasonable assumption that you have a multiple evil nation states at this point taking aim at this president because he is the biggest threat to evil that we have seen in our lifetime. I mean, in Ronald Reagan was a very effective threat to evil and advanced the world tremendously for the good. But I think Donald Trump at this moment in time, the biggest threat to evil we've seen in our lifetime. AHRDI let's get back to the calls, the text, the TikTok thing, nobody seems to have an interest in, which is really interesting to me because so many people are in TikTok right now. I'll bet you if it goes down, and I don't expect it to go down on Sunday, but with the Supreme Court clearing the way, if at some point it goes down, then yeah, I think we'll get a lot of calls.
Speaker 2: Are you on the talk? No?
Speaker 3: I have an account, but I've deactivated it so many times just because I don't want China Yeah spying exactly, China spy.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: You don't want them to know about you anything. I don't want to know anything marketing information air my friend.
Speaker 3: I don't care. China doesn't listen to the show. We know you're big in Japan.
Speaker 2: Don't think so.
Speaker 3: You are big in Japan. You're Japan's favorite morning show.
Speaker 1: You're not giving yourself enough credit when it comes to China.
Speaker 3: I want to be like by China. I don't want them to know anything about me unless I give it to them, and I don't want to offer it to them, and I want to serve it up on a platter.
Speaker 2: Talk's stupid.
Speaker 3: I don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's one hundred and seventy five million Americans on Tame.
Speaker 3: Oh that's true. It's popular. Yeah, I'm just saying I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dan, only four hots and two cuts until Joe Biden's weekend to Bernes's presidency is officially over. Awesome, very well said, and you know, literally we have to thank God, assuming we get there on Monday. We have to thank God that it wasn't even worse during the Biden presidency, because obviously he's awful to begin with, but then you throw in this very sad mental decline and just the peril of the nation's been in now at the same time, we've seen the world on fire because of Biden's weakness and the democrats weakness. So many innocent lives lost, so much terror, so much horror, all because of the weakness of Joe Biden and the Democrats and so but it's really almost mind blowing to think about how much worse it could have been during that time. But yeah, thank god noon on Monday. Dan Trump is so lucky it's going to be cold Monday. It would be a great excuse for the low turnout. He's so tough, he can't handle a little cold weather. This is hilarious. I so wish this person would call the show, because what they seem to have missed in all this is he won.
Speaker 2: Trump won.
Speaker 1: So the left ones to argue, Oh, he was afraid of low turnout. Wait a second, he got the turnout when it mattered on election day. Who cares how many people are on the mall right by the way, I mean, un had a date night at the ABS last night, had to detour because of traffic, so he drove past the sixteenth Street mall. Just a ghost town, like a total ghost town. But I guess it largely was before too. But yeah, so this I hope the left now and I hope seeing an an MSNBC and everybody else tries to say, oh, this is because he was afraid of low crowds. The man won the election, and he won the election handling now, Listen, I don't know what those crowds would have been on Monday, because you know what, there's one thing about Trump supporters.
Speaker 2: They tend to work.
Speaker 1: They tend to work for a living, and Trump supporters, you know, working people don't have a whole lot extra money, you know, to take off for DCA. They got to be somewhere, They got to be at work, They got to be, you know, taking care of their families.
Speaker 2: See, you know, they're working people.
Speaker 1: You know, they just don't have another grand or two or three to take off to DC for an inauguration. So yeah, yeah, it's uh in terms of handling the cold weather. That's again why I wish this troll would call, because yeah, the man got shot in the head, no advanced notice, and within seconds, bleeding was up on his feet saying fight, fight, fight, Yes, So anybody wants to question his toughness, that person should probably share Joe Biden's doctor, Dan, if it can be proven not, we get to that one.
Speaker 2: Dan, my name is John.
Speaker 1: I think that there's problems out there, which is why they moved the inauguration inside. I heard a lady on Fox News talk about two surface tair missiles missing that they thought had come across the Mexican border. I wonder if that may be part of it. You wonder if it was a security concern, and you can understand why if it was us, do you think they'd let us know? What do you think? Eight five five or five A two five five texts DA N five seven seven through nine. Do you think that we would be informed Ryan, if this is being done because of security? I do not, right, I agree, yeah, yeah, And you know, I just don't. I don't think the administration would want to project that give that impression, concern the American people that way, cloud the day that way, encourage the enemy that way. Long long text. Sorry, that's too long to get to about somebody who was at the last inauguration, Dan and Ryan and Kelly. I met my hero Mandy Connell, and I got the opportunity to go to the Billy Joel concert with you. All and it was a blast and really freaking hot. So hey, it's a Friday. It's a Friday. Yeah, and Mandy is wonderful. All righty, we have a lot to chew on here, so much great sow. What a week it's been right for these Trump nominees and does as we talked about a little bit before, not only have they all done well enough to get confirmed, but they've all done so well that they're going to go in with the fast start. And in the meantime, the Democrats have really beclowned themselves. First time I've ever used that word, but I couldn't think of a different one. We're on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 5: Mel Gibson is a very good guy. I've met him a number of times. Good guy, but out there that was super Mel Gibson on his crime Oh yeah, and I was on a plane and there was absolutely nothing to do.
Speaker 1: It was one of these planes that.
Speaker 5: You couldn't make calls, you couldn't do it. They had tapes and they showed me like they showed no, but they showed they showed me.
Speaker 1: Sir.
Speaker 5: We have twenty tapes and I looked at the tapes that they were and this was like twenty years after it was made. This was probably six years ago. I never saw Braveheart. Okay, they showed me a tape. I said, all right, let's put that one on and within about four minutes they said, this may be the greatest.
Speaker 1: Moment kind of.
Speaker 2: A Braveheart fan. But you you've seen.
Speaker 1: It all I saw with my mom.
Speaker 2: I wish I saw with my mother.
Speaker 6: But it was good that your Brave Heart moment, like after getting shot, when you.
Speaker 5: Don't think of that in those moments, you do what you do. Gibson, but he's he's good. But he was when he in prime time, he was unbelievable. I mean at that you know, his look, his way, his You couldn't have had a better guy playing it.
Speaker 1: But it was. That was a great movie.
Speaker 5: But it is to England and you know at that time for a thousand years.
Speaker 1: Yeah. President Trump he appointed these Hollywood ambassadors, Gibson, Stallone and john Ford to uh be Hollywood Ambassadors. Ryan, exactly what do you expect them to do?
Speaker 3: That's a great question. I discussed it with Deborah Flora, who you know, Yes, she's been both in the radio world, and in the world of politics and the world of Hollywood. She worked her and her husband in Hollywood and films, and he worked for Disney and then Christian Toto, And we were saying, what will be the endgame the result of Sylvester Stallone and Mel Gibson and John Voyd and being ambassadors to Hollywood. The point I think that Deborah made was Hollywood doesn't necessarily want ambassadors coming in and telling them what to do, but I think they'd be wise to listen. They're losing a lot of audience, and they could really appeal to a broader audience if they just would embrace those of us that are right of.
Speaker 2: Center job description.
Speaker 1: They will serve as special envoys to me for the purpose of bringing Hollywood, which has lost much business over the last four years to foreign countries, back bigger, better and stronger than before. I love it, you know, because part of what I just love the freshness, the creativity. And you see this in ways larger and smaller the board. I think we've already seen right now. If we have never in our entire lifetime seeing a president elect other than someone heading into a second term consecutively, a president elect have a more dramatic impact on the nah nation before he's actually sworn in. Can you imagine what is to come. They're so focused, they're so organized. And one of the reasons I'm so excited for Monday and Tuesday and Wednesday is I'm expecting some stuff I'm not expecting. And that's just always been Trump's trademark. He had four years to think what he'd do if he got a second chance. So we're expecting a lot of shock and all types stuff. But I'm expecting the stuff I'm not expecting, and that may very well be the best stuff. This may be Ryan a new high or low, depending on how you look at it. Eerie might texting us, oh boy, Dan, sorry, I can't call.
Speaker 2: I'm on the tarmac at DIA. That's got to be painful, right great.
Speaker 1: Having worked on the tarmac, not at DIA but Stapleton as a baggage handler, I know it can be very cold out there tonight. By the way, tonight the low is going to be nine minus four Tomorrow, minus three Sunday, minus ten Monday. Then it starts to warm up minus fifteen or not minus fifteen. After the minus ten Monday, it comes back up to fifteen on Tuesday and then gets progressively nicer. But we should stop saying that progressively nicer because there's nothing nice about progressivism, right, so it starts getting conservatively nicer. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Eerie Mike compelled to text us from the turmaic at DIA. You know Trump does care about the crowds. Remember twenty twenty one, Mike from Eerie. Yeah, sure he does, of course he does. You know, the guys got pride, he's got an ego. Of course he cares about the crowds. So Mike's theory is that he is moving the inauguration indoors because he thinks the crowds will be small. Well, knock yourselves out, Mike, everybody else on the left who wants to think that.
Speaker 2: And if that gives you some comfort, I hope you sleep well.
Speaker 1: Bit. But here's what I come back to. And there's no flaw in this logic that I can find. If you can eight five to five for zero five eight two five five text da five seven seven three nine based upon everything I've seen, look at everything you've seen. Since election day, Trump has been virtually flawless. His team has been virtually flawless. Not totally, but it's the human process. Nobody's perfect. But the point is, whatever the reason for the decision was, I trust that it was a good one that's going to help Trump and his team keep their momentum. If it was based and I'm not saying it was. If it was based on a concern about crowd size, well, and that's probably a good decision if a small crowd would have somehow hurt the momentum going into office. All I care about is is the stuff that they get this stuff done, and they get this stuff done in a hurry, and they get it done right, and they've been making so many good moves anything at this point that might distract from their momentum. If it was a concern over small crowd size, and I'm betting that that probably was not it, then then yeah, I trust him to be making the right decisions now to get this administration off on a fast start, which it already has. Let's go back to the Texters. I think in the end, if we ever truly know, my guess is it's a security thing. And it's easy to see why it might be a security thing, but it does leave our friend Ryan literally out in the cold, which is ironic here, right, it is because you were going to be there.
Speaker 2: Now, how far back on the mall do you think you would have been where.
Speaker 3: I was looking to check in.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I would have gotten to the seats where the really important people set, but probably not far behind that. I was thinking about a third of the way between the Capitol Building and the Washington Monument. That's going to be like the range of which it was going to be where the we're going to And it's just the whole experience, right, I'm kind of disappointed, but yes, but it will still be a great experience, just in a different way, and in some ways maybe an even better experience because of the uniqueness of it.
Speaker 1: In any case, Ryan will be coming in and giving updates. Think about it, and we've got another half hour. I hope you stay for it. The next time we get together. Donald Trump will be present the People Saved America again.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump will be president once again.
Speaker 1: I can't think about that as you think back to the start of this year, right, what were we talking about a year ago today on this show? It depends on whether it was a Saturday. But anyway, what we were talking about was my promise to you that this would be one of the most exciting, gratifying years of your life. This would be one of the most wild and exciting years in American political history. It was certainly that promised you Joe Biden would not be the Democrat Party nominee, promised you that their nominee would fail miserably for all the reasons the nominee did, but above all, that Donald J. Trump would win and that we would turn this thing around. And I say we because the American people saved America and Donald Trump primarily by being willing to run again and stand up to everything he stood up to and to fight those battles. And then you come back to that moment, I still believe was divinely inspired. I do believe it was divine providence that he just happened to turn his head that way at that particular millisecond, saving his own life and saving America from just unimaginable heartbreaking and turmoil. And so then the ability of him to just come off the canvas bleeding like that on this hot stage in Philadelphia. You've just been I mean, the bullets have remembered that the bullet that got him first, right, but then there are multiple other shots after that, and to be able to just jump to his feet with the fight fight fight, I mean, it has positioned him now as by far the most credible leader in the world. And that's why my own hunch, and you know, maybe someday we'll find out the confirming facts is that moving the inauguration indoors on Monday is for security reasons. I think that that really is by far the most likely explanation, because it's sure as heck, isn't the weather. I mean that the weather forecast right now, at least the publicly available ones, nowhere near cold enough in DC to be canceling the inauguration for cold.
Speaker 2: Do you agree with that, Ryan, I mean so I do. To me, it's got to be.
Speaker 1: A security concern, and it makes perfect sense it would be. He is not only is he the most powerful person in the world already, he has a credibility. He has a popularity across the globe right now because of everything he overcame. And isn't that one of the beautiful, sweet, poetic ironies is that all of this, all of this garbage that the left threw at him, abusing our legal process to bring these politically motivated claims, the two different assassination attempts, the incredibly courageous way he handled Butler, but all of these negatives thrown at him, including twice trying to take his life, have now only made him exponentially more popular worldwide as he takes office. So it makes perfect sense to me, especially since we already know that it's been confirmed that around is trying to kill him, that there are probably multiple states trying to kill him right now, multiple states trying to kill him. Because you think of the evil states around the world, you really think it. I understand, though, they'll do the smiling thing, and they'll do some of them will do the fake diplomatic stuff. But evil is evil, and you look at the things these evil dick tators have done in their nations, and you look at the way they casually torture and murder and rape and kill and pillage. Do you think evil's just going to sit back and say, oh, yeah, the American people said, Donald Trump gets three hundred and twelve electoral votes, so so yeah, we just have to get our tails kicked now. No, No, it's a iron's going to try to continue to try to take them out, et cetera. So it would not surprise me at all if if it's being moved indoors for security reasons. Bottom line is I trust Trump. I Trump trust his team right now, and you look at how flawlessly they've performed since election day, it would be a logical not to trust them. Texter says Dan. The crowds would be there, but I'm watching since I'm off on MLK. I wish I could be there, but can't wait for this administration. Yeah, and then as you hunker down, and I sure hope you get the chance to. I know you may not. You may have work stuff for other family commitment stuff that doesn't let you do that. But some of the gentle forecast, and I think it's starting to trend a.
Speaker 2: Little bit better. Right, So it'll be.
Speaker 1: Nine tonight is a low, but then four below tomorrow, three below Sunday. I'm talking larger metro area ten below on Monday, and then it warms back up on Tuesday, but still really really cool. So I do hope you have the luxury of being able to just stay home on Monday, gather around the TV and just watch this history unfold. Now that it's indoors, I wonder if that's going to be a small space. The rotunda, right, Ryan, I assume is where they're going to do it.
Speaker 3: The Capitol Rotunda where you see state funerals for deceased presidents will be where Donald Trump has sworn in and jd Vance there. I can only imagine they can fit on one hundred in there, maybe, my lord, something like that.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about it when when Joe was working in the Senate, he had the privilege working for Cory Gardner and then then as a staffer for Pat Toomey.
Speaker 2: He was able to get us in one.
Speaker 1: Day when it was just us, it was just the family in the rotunda, and it was it was one of the coolest things ever.
Speaker 2: And Ryan, it's incredibly small.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could one hundred feet people fit. I mean I would get in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not it is really small.
Speaker 3: So then you got twenty thousand at the arena, which is where I'm going to be dropped off, And that would work, okay if I get in, But you got to figure dan twenty thousand in that arena, how many tens of thousands are going to be there, would you say, probably like one hundred thousand maybe, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And here's another thing that causes me to think it might be a security thing. I mean, I think you would have the option probably of using the football stadium, you know, if you wanted folks who were going to come gather in the football stadium, because then there'd be a better chance to stay warm, you'd have the indoor bathrooms, you'd have this, this, that that. But if it is a security thing, you know, then then you're creating another target. I think it's much easier to just protect an arena like that.
Speaker 3: Well, what we were told so far is that there will be a staging area for the twenty thousand that get in to Capitol One Arena, and that Trump and Vans will be sworn in in the Capital Rottenda and then they will make their way after being sworn in to the arena to address the crowd assembled there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that's why it's in my mind, it would seem like it has to be a security thing, because if you're Donald Trump and you have worked this hard and been this courageous and overcome so much, you want that moment of walking from the Capitol, standing on that perch, looking down the.
Speaker 2: Mall, looking at everybody up on the stage.
Speaker 1: As you get to walk down those steps and deliver your inaugural dress. You want that moment of, you know, coming down Pennsylvania Avenue in that parade. I mean you you want that moment. And that's why I mean the weather, No, it's just not going to be cold enough for it to be the weather. In my opinion, it's it's got to be I would think a security thing. Man, Which brings me back to can you give me just one small diversion here, because it's it's one of the top three most striking moments in my life, right after well, top four being on the altar, getting married, the both birth of our two children. But Joe and I were staying at the Trump Hotel the week before Inauguration Day in twenty seventeen, and so we got a room together. We're watching playoff football. We got a big piece of beef at the Great restaurant there, and it was it was the year before that my dad had died in January. So we're in the room and we have the two beds in there, and he's in the one closest to the window, and I'm in the other one. And it's about two in the morning or so, and I wake up and Joe's standing over toured there was a little nook with a desk and everything. He's standing next to the desk, and I say, hey, Bob, what are you doing. It's like two in the morning. And then I look over and Joe is in his bed. So there's someone standing in the room next to the desk. Two in the morning. Wow. And I look over there. The person's right there. I look over there and it's my dad. I mean, he is standing there and he looks to be probably about the age when I was born. He looks to be late twenties. I was a college basketball player. He was standing there and that. Wow, it's just every time I think about it, yeah, just amazing. But yeah, I believe it or not. That was in the Trump hotel. And then we other wild thing is we wake up in the morning and we hear marching bands and everything else. They're practicing. They're practicing the parade because the inauguration is a week away, so they have they have security out there. They have not all the bands and everything. Some of them come in during the week, but they have a whole lot of the normal parade being rehearsed outside the window.
Speaker 3: Was your father a fan of Donald Trump? Before you pass? Do you know that? You?
Speaker 4: Are you aware of that?
Speaker 1: You know? My dad to keep peace in the family. My dad never commented on politics. I mean only once, well twice. I can remember as a little kid watching the sixty eight Republican convention. We were watching on TV, and he looked at it and he was disgusted and he said, look, there's not a single black face there. Everybody's white. And that really bothered him, and it bothered me too. And it wasn't until obviously I got involved in the Republican Party that I realized that the Republican Party is as they're more committed to civil rights than the Democratic Party is. And at this point in time, ryan Republican Party is infinitely, exponentially more committed to civil rights for people of color than the Democratic Party is. But at that time, yeah, I remember that comment, and then what else do I remember? There was something else? But he was such an enormously positive guy. Six three two forty college basketball player, Chicago police officer. Never heard him swear once. Never heard him swear once, but disciplunder Yeah he was that. But what a great guy. Hey back in a flash here on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 4: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast once again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we will have made it.
Speaker 1: Think about what we made it through a presidency without a president, I mean literally not mentally competent.
Speaker 2: But the world didn't make it through that. And you look at just the.
Speaker 1: World on fire and it can all be traced back to Joe Biden and the left. But Monday at noon we continue the progress Trump's already made, which brings us back to the issue of why do you think they're moving the inauguration indoors. I don't buy for a second that's weather. It's just not going to be the cold. It's going to be high of twenty to twenty five and low of about fifteen or so. Just don't buy the weather. I think it's security. I think there's probably a security concern and that's why they're doing it. Dan, regardless as a text or the reason to put the ceremony inside. I was worried about being in outdoors was too easy for an assassin. I'm very happy it will be in a safe location. Listen, I've been saying it on the show for a long time. Now. You look at how incredibly effective he's been from mary Lago and I understand he's made a couple of trips, and I get that a president needs.
Speaker 2: To bot but he is being so effective. I would be very very happy.
Speaker 1: I'd be happy if he just stayed at mar Lago and just didn't move around much, because I'm very very concerned about his safety, or stayed largely in DC and didn't move around much. He knows what to do, he knows how to get it done other than the overseas stuff.
Speaker 2: Doesn't have to travel that much to be successful.
Speaker 1: He's already, you know, won over enough of the American people, and he has a ton of authority and political capital and popularity here and abroad going in. Yeah, I think we've got to bend over backwards to protect him and let him now continue to do his thing. Governor Polis just announcing, just announcing that the Colorado flag will be raised on Inauguration Day. It's been at half staff obviously for the passing of Jimmy Carter. President Carter. It will be raised on Inauguration Day. And then put back down to half staff for the Carter Memorial. But why wait till five point thirty on a Friday before the inauguration? Right? Why do you think he waited this long to apparently decide that or at least announce it. And yes, it will be raised as it obviously should be. So I want to get to some more of these texts. But there's some sound I've got to play for you as well. Christy Nome, Will you end the use of the CBP.
Speaker 6: Want app Yes, Senator, I confirmed, and I have the opportunity to be secretary. On day one, CBP one will be shut down. There's data and information in there that we will preserve so that we can ensure we know who's coming into this country and who's already here that we need to go find. But also we make sure that there's another program CCH ANDV which