Speaker 1: Turn we have today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your Cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder this.
Speaker 3: World Cup, from goal.
Speaker 4: Scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 3: If your bet builder.
Speaker 4: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets. No be bett or power to You Teason Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly Gambling Care dot i em today.
Speaker 2: You bet builders hanging boy a thread here? Relax, relax, They still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the bet builder.
Speaker 4: This World Cup, from goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bat.
Speaker 3: If your bet builder.
Speaker 4: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets No be beat or power to You Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care.
Speaker 5: Do ie the Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 6: When you Look at the key categories that we always look at, energy, food, and shelter. Energy fell by one point one percent. That was largely driven because of gas prices falling in the month of July by two point two percent. Look at that food, I mean, this is where people spend their money, right, food every single day. Food flat zero percent and actually down at the grocery store by point one percent. And then shelter we always usually see an increase because that is what people are paying on rent, and we know that rents are rising.
Speaker 7: Egg prices fell once again in July and are down twenty percent since President Trump took office. Shelter inflation, the largest contributor to overall inflation, is at its lowest level since October of twenty twenty one. Wage growth for American workers is beating inflation once again. As inflation declines. This administration continues to be wholeheartedly committed to putting more money back into the American people's pockets. American real wages are up one point three percent over last year and have increased each month since President Trump took office, and small business optimism, according to this morning's report, has also reached a five month high. Ignore the pannicins and trust in President Trump. That is our motto here at the White House. The America First Economic Agenda is working.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Tuesday Boation early rush hour, ladies and gentlemen, the fastest hour in American media. We started with the economic news Inflation under control.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Remember Jerome Powell has said that this is what his concerns are in not going the interest rates, so we don't expect it. But because he's going to say next to all, you know, the it's still not it's still not really.
Speaker 3: There yet. There's no there yet.
Speaker 1: We have to wait for more data to see whether that I know what's going to happen there.
Speaker 3: I think I know anyway.
Speaker 1: But the good news is that all these fears about rampant inflation, no, they don't exist. So the inflation hasn't kept up with the liberal fear. I should say, not that inflation doesn't exist. Everybody the shops knows. Prices on some things have gone up.
Speaker 3: We know that. But is that is it?
Speaker 1: Is it breaking the bank the way that it did under the Biden presidency. No big news out of Texas today. Princess d sent me the story and Lady Benedict before the show, and then I looked into it two hours ago.
Speaker 3: It passed. The Senate.
Speaker 1: In Texas has unveiled their redistricting maps. Five Democrat seats.
Speaker 3: Are a limit.
Speaker 1: However, you know, there's all this talk about the race. You know, Jasmine and that crew and the insane left continue to cry racism for every single thing that happens, including this Texas redistricting plan, which will mean that there would be more Hispanics or about the same number more brown people as they like to say, in holding elective office in Texas, except I won't be Democrats. And that's the problem. So it's not about race, It's about politics, and it always is about politics. This is so long overdue when you look at what has happened in the last decades with Democrats. They've gone on the marchin. We have funny SoundBite with Pritzker out of Illinois. He was on me to depressed over the weekend and she asked him point blank about their record in Illinois. And you should just hear the dodge that this guy, I mean dodge, the steps that he went through to say to try to pretend it wasn't what isn't happening. Is that's cut forward, Carlos, Since I mentioned it, I wanted to do some other things first, but let's just listen to that. She everybody knows Illinois is one of the worst states for jerry mandering that has ever existed in the United States history, and they have been blatant about the way they've jerry mandered Republicans out of having a voice in the congressional delegation from Illinois. Kirsten Walker, Meet the Depressed, actually asked him about it, and wait for his answer.
Speaker 8: Here you go, every major group degrades the fairness of congressional maps, gives your state an f Common Cause and nonpartisan government watchdog even says you're map and I'm going to quote represents a nearly perfect model for everything that can go wrong with redissecting. And I guess the question is, as you talk about preserving democracy, how do you preserve democracy if you're using the same tactics that you've criticized Texas Republicans for.
Speaker 9: But as I say, what they're talking about is a distraction. The reality is that the violation of people's voting rights is what Texas is attempting to do.
Speaker 3: That's what's wrong with their efforts right now.
Speaker 9: And the fact that the President of the United States knows it and nevertheless is asking them to do it.
Speaker 1: He never answers the question. It just goes, well, we're talking about voting rights. Oh, like the Republicans that don't have a chance to vote for their representatives because of the way you rig the map in Illinois don't have rights. It's only Texas, and no one's voting rights are threatened at all. Everybody still gets a chance to vote. Rights are not threatened, folks. I want to spend a lot more time with this. I'm looking forward to chatting up Princess Die this weekend because this, to me is one of the most important battles and if this goes the way that it should go politically, Democrats actually are going to be out of power for a generation because they have been in power competitively on the backs of illegal immigrants and they know it, and that is why they have incorporated this idea of sanctuary city as a lifeblood. This is why they're fighting immigration reform so hard and actually up at arms where there's another congress woman I ain't even bothered to send the SoundBite in calling ice a terrorist organization. This is how the Democrat have remained in power. This is how, at least in the House, by cheating, by rigging elections through demographics. This is the source of their political power in the House, along with all the other things that they've done that they's slush funds, using the NGOs, building a deep state infrastructure that is now being slowly dismantled. They have not attained power with honesty, and it is coming. The chickens are coming home to roost. But the big story continues to be the federal government actually deciding that it's time. It's time for some law and order in the nation's capital. You have another mayor, Karen Bass out. She's in a city where she's admitting the desperation that they feel in Los Angeles because illegal immigrants are not not out spending, not participating in the economy of LA the way they used to, because of fears of illegal immigrants, and those fears are because their city has been built on illegality. But she's frightened and listen to Mayor Bass. She was on PMS NBC describing what is happening, Yes Carlos, describing what she thinks is the central issue with Trump actually coming to the aid of the people of Washington, DC by trying to get crime out of control.
Speaker 10: And it's interesting which mayors in which cities he's chosen. He's chosen it is to focus on in Los Angeles, where you have crime down sixty year low in terms of homicides, Homelessness is down. He points to homelessness, and he points to crime in Washington, d C. I don't know what's going on there, but I imagine that they are not suffering in the despair that he described in his press conference that in any way would warrant the use of federal officials in this manner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, Okay, you know what I'm going to do. You know what we should answer her with. And there's a lot that I want to say about this whole situation, because it is time, you know, people talk around the central issues here with all these cities, because they don't want to talk about the black people that are running these cities. In some cases, they're supposed to be the heroes, you know, when they're elected. You hear all this business about oh, historic, ooh, a black mayor, Oh, first black mayor of this, first black mayor of this second black mayor, of this third black mayor, of this history in him. But you never see, you never have people actually talk about what happens in all of these cities. It is not one it is it is Los Angeles with the black mayor. It was Atlanta with the black mayor. It's Chicago with the black mayor who and in many cases people of color running the city council or having a lot of representation on it. It's destrois Detroit, It's phil Philadelphia, It's I'm sorry, Philadelphia.
Speaker 3: It's Baltimore.
Speaker 1: And Baltimore's mayor is upset with Trump because he's single. He talked about Baltimore and his response was, well, well, I don't understand why Donald Trump's talking about Baltimore. We only have eighty four people killed so far this year, only eighty four people, and they're celebrating. We only have closing in on one hundred murders. But this is great. And that is the problem, because it has come to the point that black people in these cities are expendable. Because the black criminals who are running stuff in many of these cities. And I am not saying that white folks don't commit crime, I'm not saying Asians don't commit crime. Indians don't commit crime. I'm not saying everybody in every single way that you could categorize, could categorize human beings, has criminals. What has happened with Black culture in America? Glora find the criminals glorifying living on the scam for a segment of the population, not everybody, because Black people in middle class from middle class backgrounds don't agree with this stuff. Black people that have achieved it and are in the upper classes of society, they don't agree with this as a way of life because they know, well, that's not how.
Speaker 3: You get there.
Speaker 1: But there is an element in Black culture that actually glorifies the kind of behavior. And not just Black culture. You see it also in Hispanic culture. I've been to some of my Hispanic younger friends and seeing the posters of scar Face and all.
Speaker 3: The other criminals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's out here, and how the whole gangst the street life, all the stuff. It's glorified in the music, it's glorified in the movies, it's glorified in the culture. And then when you start throwing people in jail, then all of a sudden you're racist because you're dealing with mass incarceration. Well, how come if you weren't didn't have mass criminals, you wouldn't have mass incarcerations. The problem is you got mass criminals because your culture glorifies it, and you instead of defending and saying we are better than this as a culture, our culture is better than this, and we expect better than this.
Speaker 3: You have every single.
Speaker 1: Almost journalist in DC who's too scared to walk the streets at night and don't go in certain neighborhoods sitting around complaining about January sixth being the worst violence because the people that are affected by violence don't matter to them. They never see them, They never go in their neighborhoods. They never have to comfort their families when they're the ones that are murdered, when their children are murdered. No one has to go in those neighborhoods and see these people. They suffer in silence, And yet you have these these journalists like Dana Bash and these other cities. The worst violence of dy was January sixth.
Speaker 3: That is so full of.
Speaker 1: The worst violence happens every day to people who lose their sons, their daughters, their lives are threatened by simply trying to exist. But these freaking reporters in DC don't see it because they are not in these neighborhoods. They high tell it the hell out of there, and then they sitting around and wag their finger with Donald Trump for actually trying to fix the problem in these neighborhoods. If everybody wants to ignore, because no one wants to talk about exactly why these problems exist, because you defend this culture that is a godless, immoral culture that is permeated masses of people. I gotta take a break. Keep it right here, don't go away. Moost nervely fastest our in American media continues.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 11: I should note that the most violent moment in recent history in DC was January sixth, and it was an attack on the United States Capitol by a lot of people who were doing it in the name of Donald Trump. And it included the people who were hurt, included members of law enforcement.
Speaker 12: Driving home my staff who lives here in the Hill reminded me, don't stop at a stop light until I'm out of town. If I see a red light late at night, since it's very little traffic slow up at the other block, so I never come to a full stop except in the middle of the block because of carjackets stopping a light, people standing in the corner walking up with a gun.
Speaker 1: That was nineteen ninety two. The second one, that was Joe Biden. That was Joe Biden discussing life in Washington, d C. Then, and the same thing is happening now. That was when Joe Biden was promoting his infamous crime Bill to try to get a handle on crime. It's still out of control, regardless of what they say about the numbers, and they know it.
Speaker 3: And then you have Dangan.
Speaker 1: Up bashed, dang rethink, against the Capitol, against the building, folks. I spoke too long in the first segment, so we have to take another break. We're coming back. We'll have some more time. I'm not done. I am up to here with it all.
Speaker 5: The Rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 13: Man, I'm gonna go ahead and say it though, Democrats. Man, y'all cooked, bro I'm talking about man, I'd be looking at my news fees man. I posted that about black and white conservatives coming together. Man, I had Asians coming in that thing, Latino's coming in that thing. I even think I seemed like an Armenian American blurd.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, cooked, y'all cooked, extra crispy, no batter.
Speaker 13: Y'all might want to just start all the way over, like, just go ahead and sit out for these little twenty years. Let the people get back, you know, back where they want to be, and forget that y'all snakes, and then y'all try to sneak back in. But as of right now, the Latino community, Asian community, black community, white community, Arminian community, I don't have Filipino Americans in my inbox telling me they with it too.
Speaker 3: It's over.
Speaker 1: James Golden is thirty with you here, all right, let's go to the morning. Joe, Joe Scarborough were going to get right to it. We got a lot to do here, folks, a lot to it. Nine and then right behind it ten, Carlos. This was Joe Scarborough says a lot, right.
Speaker 14: I want to read you a text from read it hey, someone who I won't say nothing but read it.
Speaker 3: There, We'll just say they're very lowly read the text, Johan.
Speaker 14: He says, this may sound controversial, but I'm not totally opposed to Trump's National Guard move in DC. I know he's doing it for politics, but crime remains rampant. I've had too many friends carjacked, shot at. None of us will walk more than three blocks after eight pm. Thirteen year olds are committing many of these crimes. Quite a change from a decade ago when things were much calmer. Well, that actually sounds like the DC that I lived in, when I lived a block behind the Supreme Court and you know, every three some one of my neighbors was getting held up at gunpoint. I mean there has been a crime problem in d C.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know, Joe.
Speaker 1: But of course your party is in and I'm including you with the Democrats because that's what you are. Your party is in total denial. Okay, cut ten more of Joe Scarbau.
Speaker 14: You can walk forty to fifty sixty blocks in Manhattan at two in the morning and feel safe.
Speaker 3: No, you can't.
Speaker 14: And yet in Washington, d C. I've got friends that worked in the Biden White House. I friends that work in the media that say they don't feel safe walking three blocks in Washington, d C. Why can't Washington be fixed despite what the crime numbers say, because people aren't feeling it.
Speaker 15: You know, often it's the perception of being safe or unsafe that affects cities, and I think that's what's happened in Washington, d C. Washington, d C has thirty four hundred police offices.
Speaker 3: They're undermanned.
Speaker 1: The national guy, Mike Barnacle, well, he listens to the real stories from people. People don't feel safe. When I lived there, I had neighbors that were being car that were being held up at gunpoint. Da da da da da. You got this person coming, hey, don't feel safe? And then you have Barnacle. Barnacle, did you live in Southwest DC? I very strongly doubted all these people in d C, all these media types, the Dana bashes and all that. I've been to the places in DC where they live, those nice little exclusive neighborhoods that the average person will never come near being able to afford to get into. I've been there, I've been there. You go around Rock Creek Parking there. It's beautiful up there, but that's not where it's happening in d C. That's where all you people, certain kind of people, very privileged media people, can go there, or they can get out to Maryland or go to Virginia in some very nice suburbs, thank you very much, where they don't have to be around those people, and you know who those people are. They don't have to live in those neighborhoods. They don't have to worry about the thirteen year old in their neighborhoods because they're in advanced computer classes. They're kids taking AI causes or going to some you know, playdates with somebody. They don't have to live in the freaking hood They're not their kids, aren't the thirteen year old, twelve year olds, eleven year olds with guns running around trying to kill each other, and the Robin Steele right there in DC, the whole DC are. Giant Supermarkets is a huge supermarket chain in DC. Right now, they have banned kids from coming in there unaccompanied by an adult after six o'clock because the theft was so high. They don't even want the kids in the stores, you can't come in. That's what's happening right in the vicinity of DC. And yet you have these people like Barnacle, like the Dana bashes. Oh, the biggest violence we ever have in January sixth, Well, get your ass in the neighborhood, walk by yourself, Dana in certain parts of DC, and then come back and tell us if you make it back, whether that's the biggest violence you'll ever see because you couldn't take your little last in many of the neighborhoods in DC and walk by yourself in broad daylight, let alone night time. I'm so sick of these people with all this nonsense. It's that they pretend that it doesn't exist because they don't want to exist.
Speaker 3: And why don't they want to exist?
Speaker 1: Abby had a panel on ben Ferguson nailed it fifteen Carlos ben Ferguson nailed this one down.
Speaker 16: You have a present that is trying to fight crime and he's getting criticized so we for political gain, and there's nothing that he's ever going to do to stop people from being killed or murdered or raped, or going after the cartel members, going after m a certeen gang members, you guys criticize him on every damn thing he does to try to keep people safe because you hate him more than you care about people.
Speaker 3: Has he ever done anything that you support?
Speaker 17: Has he ever done anything that you challenging to be prosecuted?
Speaker 3: But that's what we're talking about on.
Speaker 17: The subject anything he's ever g subject because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see how they respond that you are enough, because we can't even understand what half of them was saying, except when yeah, he YESU pardons to some criminals. My point that was, by the way, that voice saying oh no, no, no, no is belongs to this Tara set Mayor, who was on the panel with Abby and the others, and she cut thirteen. This is her with Scott Jennings. Listen to this.
Speaker 17: Nationwide, let's use actual numbers as examples. There are eighteen other places other cities that have more violent crime than Washington d C. Number one being Saint Louis, Missouri, four times the homicide rate of Washington d C. I don't see Donald Trump sending National Guard troops and taking over the police department there or in Memphis, because it was more Memphis, tennessee another ground c Right, Okay, then you know Memphis has was.
Speaker 3: One of the murder chapels in the world.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and how come you're going from Donald Trump to send National.
Speaker 16: Guard trot Because I also understand the laws and I understand that it's different in Washington, d C.
Speaker 17: About he said, He said he wants to also move this this little experiment here of taking over cities and police departments to New York Chicago.
Speaker 3: Subject nobody's getting.
Speaker 10: Nobody I come from.
Speaker 1: And this is a black woman with some kind of anyway, I'm not going to talk about a Look, she's a very beautiful woman, but it's but whatever.
Speaker 3: But then proudly get this.
Speaker 1: Probably they're eighteen other cities that have high your crime rates that Washington.
Speaker 3: D Is that something to be proud of? Missy?
Speaker 1: Is that something you feel proud of? Saint Louis? What's the problem with Saint Louis? And what does Saint Louis have in common with Memphis? And what is Memphis have in common with Detroit? And what does Detroit have in common with Baltimore? And what does Baltimore have in common with Dallas? And what is Dallas have in common with parts of New York? And what does New York have in column in common with parts of LA if you really want to follow this, And she talked about Saint Louis, Saint Louis as a hell hole.
Speaker 3: It was another once beautiful city.
Speaker 1: Every once beautiful city in America has been destroyed by the Democrat Party. And instead of these people saying, you know what, let's fix the cities, let's fix this problem in our culture where you have kids killing kids, where you have kids robbing and thinking that robbery, theft, mayhem, murder is a way of life, instead of them joining hands and saying, let's fix this. This is not how humanity should function. This is not how our culture should function. This is not how we as human being should function. Instead of doing that, these people are driven by this insane level of hatred for Donald Trump that they can't even support the idea that a major city, our nation's capital, should people should be able to walk without a fear of crime. Now what are the residents in DC saying? Can't play the whole thing? It goes for over three minutes. But here's a regular guy. He's a black guy, got gray in his beard, He's got a salt and pepper beard. Cut eleven walking down the street the day after this was made, and to listen to it just.
Speaker 3: As quiet as a church motion.
Speaker 18: I came all the way down Pennsylvania Avenue this morning, so peaceful you.
Speaker 3: I don't smell on no weave young. I don't see no homeless people.
Speaker 18: I mean, I came all the way through the southeast side, all the way down here. You see now I'm at the White House, don't win.
Speaker 3: It's quiet.
Speaker 18: Yeah. It's a shame that it takes somebody to have to sit in your classroom in order for you to be in order.
Speaker 3: You know, because that's what it feels like.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 3: You gotta be babysitter to do your job.
Speaker 18: Yeah, stuff been out of corotrol for years. You you gotta do better, you know, you gotta do better.
Speaker 1: Young and mainly young.
Speaker 3: You got the problems.
Speaker 18: It's us, man, It's always us giving everybody a bad name.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see how long this last year? How many murders was it last night? How many Carl Jackins was it last night?
Speaker 18: Talk to me and y'all keep on posting all these data numbers and things of that nature that y'all see. Everybodyho's reposting the stuff that came from the Metropolitan Police.
Speaker 3: Department and the mayor. Again, let me tell you something. Let me tell you something. You can't be that stupid. You can't be man.
Speaker 18: Who enters that information to getting that data analysis and people do. You can enter whatever numbers you want to make, whatever reports show what. But you can't hide the crime. You can't do it.
Speaker 1: Okay, stop it right there, and now let's go. You heard him and people. He's talking about all these people defending it like you just always noted, all these are the best numbers ever. Who enters the data. Who's entering that data? Now, let's talk about who's using that data to make a point cut number six. Trace Gallagher on Fox News Network listening to.
Speaker 19: This, MSNBC was fact checking President Trump in real time without using real evidence. Every time Trump would put up a crime stat for Washington, DC, MSNBC would knock it down. It's the old fact check reject where you simply say not true, not true. But as MSNBC was saying that DC crime was down, they forgot to put up juvenile crime stats, as if underage crime doesn't count. Because a DC father whose child was murdered by a juvenile thinks the crime against his family is very real, and he believes crime needs to be addressed, not dismissed. And as common sense would point out, even if adult crime in DC is down, it's still two hundred percent higher than the national average. It's gone from insanely high to extremely high. And when you toss in the underage crime problem, the insane factor is back. When Trump says he's taking over the DC police and deploying the DC National Guard, CNN calls it deceptive, MSNBC calls it wrong, and common sense wonders why the left is so compelled to coddle criminals.
Speaker 3: Boom. Now, let's talk with for a minute.
Speaker 1: Let's listen into a local interview NBC four in Washington with Nazia Israel. Her brother was attacked and murdered by a group of these juveniles in Washington, and let's just listen. We only have thirty seconds of that interview, but let's listen.
Speaker 20: In these people here in DC, all these mothers, children been killed in the streets by juveniles.
Speaker 3: Bring in contact by juveniles.
Speaker 21: The five girls who attacked Reggie Brown were all tried and found responsible as juveniles. Currently under d C law, juvenile fenders can only be held until they're twenty one, so the girls will all get out within the next few years. Israel says she wants DC crime penalties to be tougher so that juve niles who commit murder can be held for life.
Speaker 1: This is what's happening. These juveniles know that the Democrat Party has protected them. They can go out and commit any kind of crime they want to murder, rape, They can do these smashing grabs, they can riot in the streets, they can do anything they want to, and their punishment is not going to be severe because Democrats are the party of lawlessness. They are the party of crime. And further, folks, that gets deeper than that. What is all of this behavior. All of this behavior points to an immorality that has taken root inside an entire culture. This black culture was not always like this. I'm here to tell you it wasn't. The black culture in America was about going to church, belief in God, and by the way, loving your country in spite of the fact that your country had done your dirty in some ways, and what thanks to the Democrat Party, the Party of Jim Crow, doing you dirty in some ways, still a profound love for your country because you realize it was your country.
Speaker 3: All of that.
Speaker 1: Has been overturned, in part because of the liberal media that sends this garbage and pollution into people's homes that these executives wouldn't let in their own homes. This idea that cops should be killed, the idea that the gangster life is okay, the idea that well you saw it on Parade and the p Diddy trial, This hedonism that is out of control. All of it points. It's like we're living through caligular times and the Democrat parties on the sidelines, cheering on Caligula.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 1: We are in a monumental battle of good and evil. It is reflected in our politics, is reflected in daily life. We have to restore a sense of morality in America and inside the black culture, where we used to be the shining light of morality. We have to get it back because it right now. You go to every major city in America and you see the same problems playing out. Can't close our eyes to this stuff. Gotta take a break. James Golden is thirty Don't go away, Fastest hour in American media continues.
Speaker 5: The rush Hour with James Golden on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The Rush Hour with James Golden Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 20: Hey, comrades, if you're in the DC area and you are a house bless, I really really urge you for your own safety to get out of there or get to the suburbs some please. He's talking about rounding houseless people up in the DC area.
Speaker 3: Please get out of DC.
Speaker 20: If you are houseless, take care of each other.
Speaker 11: Comrades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't try to actually find a safe place to live. Stay houseless, but stay houseless in the suburbs. Go to the suburbs and take your houselessness there, comrades. I'm telling you, the left is just these people.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump talked.
Speaker 1: About this being liberation Day in DC, when the Fed's is going to come in and fily do something about this out of control crime that has been plaguing DC. Now you're Joe Biden talking about it in nineteen ninety two. It's been going back longer than that. It's time for liberation. It's time for this country to liberate itself from evil and the idea of excusing it. We gotta go. May God bless protect each and every single one of you, your families, you loved to ones, God willing we are back here tomorrow. Until then, I bid you, I do bye.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to Bo Stirdley's Rush Hour.
Speaker 22: You can hear Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcasts platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder
Speaker 3: What the heck is going on here