Speaker 1: You'll be away five seventeen. Do you want to report a UFO hanging in We don't want to report every thirty one. Do you wish to report a.
Speaker 2: UFO over hey, we want to one of.
Speaker 3: Those areas thirty one.
Speaker 2: Do you wish to find a report of any kind of it?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know what kind of reports clouds.
Speaker 1: Time areas thirty one me neither there. See if it was anybody above us to pass us, Like thirty.
Speaker 2: Seconds ago, we were sending one top of golf negative, okay, OFFI the UFO. Yeah, it's murder two nine o'clock.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll just passed over God.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but it's from at least to three thousand feet above us. See, I passed right.
Speaker 1: Over the top of us ninety one one.
Speaker 2: You just called both to me before.
Speaker 1: They're after staying the airplanes.
Speaker 4: Here to God on an unidentify object every liberty four call or calm on an unidentified flying object.
Speaker 2: A Welcome to UFO Chronicles a place where people share their experiences of the strange and unexplained. If you've had an encounter, I would like to be on the show. You can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com. Hello everyone, and welcome to the show. Wherever in the world you are listening from, I hope you are well and having a good week. I'm Nick Canter and this is the UFO Chronicles podcast. Starting off tonight is sisters Franni and Mandy calling from the state of Connecticut in the US share in three very interesting encounters. Then, staying on the East Coast, we speak with Walter in New Jersey about what he witnessed above Rueton Bay back in nineteen ninety eight. Franni and Mandy up next. If you enjoy listening to the podcast and would like to help support my work, there is a couple of ways to do this. Either you can join Patreon and become a patron of the show for as Lutler's five dollars a month, or you can donate via PayPal and if you like, you can set up monthly reoccurring payments. All links to support the podcast are below, in the show notes and on the website. Any help is extremely appreciated and it helps the show to continue running. Now on with the show, Hello, Franny and Mandy, Welcome to the show, nig Thank you both for joining us. Today and you're calling from Connecticut in the US. Yes, right, yes, we are wonderful. Are you getting hit with the snow at a minute?
Speaker 5: No, not yet, that's further up north, not over here yet, not so much.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good then, don't have to get your snow shows out just yet. Now you have two experiences to share over tonight. Would you like to start the beginning please?
Speaker 5: Well, yes, we'll start with the first one and and we'll share the other. Okay, So we're going back, like we grew up in Puerto Rico, So we're going back to the year nineteen eighty in Puerto Rico. We lived and when I say we, it was Mandy and I we were seven years old, and then our older sister, she was thirteen at the time, and our mom, she was a single mom. We lived in a high rise and we were on the ninth floor. Our apartment had a balcony and we could see pretty much like all the way up too. We were in some Juan, so we could see all the way up to where the sea was, like the Atlantic Ocean, so we could see all of that. It was a beautiful view. One night, I believe it was a school night, it could have. It must have been, because we were in bed like at a pretty good time in nineteen eighty and all of a sudden our mother. We hear our mother frantically calling all three of us out of our bedrooms. Come here, come here, come here, and she takes us to the balcony and right there in the horizon, just hovering above the city. And when I say city, you could see a lot of like that, all the high rises, you know, the skyline, and it was nighttime, so you could see like the lights forming the skyline, and there was this huge thing like the photo we send you.
Speaker 4: It was just like that.
Speaker 5: I cannot remember where I found that photo online, but it looked just like that, like the rectangular lights, one next to the other. I remember them in orange. Our older sister told me a few years ago that she remembers them yellowish, and mainly I don't know what color. I remember yellowish. So it was huge. It was like at least most have been like three football fields put together there just floating there. Just it wasn't whole. It was just there and then so we were able to take a good look. It wasn't like something that lasted a few seconds. It was we got a good We're there for a while, yes, looking at it, but then all of a sudden, it started kind of like retracting, like flying away, and then it was so fast it was like a supersonic kind of Yeah. It wasn't like, yeah, it's not like brand speed or like a space shuttle. It's like it's a speed that you cannot I can. We cannot explain it because it's like super like you see it, but it's like a blink of an eye gone until there was just a dot, like a light, a dot, and then it just disappeared. Yeah, just like a It's pretty cool. It was pretty cool. But then there's something else that we barely talk about, maybe because it was it's something that feels like a dream. We finally started talking about it, but we didn't talk about it for like years. We were thirteen Prota Rico stay all over there and we had bunk beds, so Frannie hat top bunk. I had the bottom the lower bunk. And one night I must have woken up. We must have been sleeping, Yeah, we woke up. I guess first I wake up and I book toward the head of my bunk and I see a pair of pants, like dark pants. It's like a dark figure, just just pants. I saw a hat because I was on the top bunk, right. But and we didn't add this to the email, Nick, because we just heard the episode about the episode somebody describes something like that, and we were we slid because somebody you were had in the show and the person was describing what we we now we know it has a name, right, I had man.
Speaker 1: But we just.
Speaker 5: Discovered this like after we send you the email and we reached out to you. We just realized this like like three days ago Tuesday. Yeah, just this past Tuesday, and me and Maybe was driving and she slammed on the brakes and she sent it to me. I was at work. I was like, no freaking way, this has a name, right, So that was yeah that. I mean all these years I thought it was like or something. Wait a minute, yeah, that it and other people see it, so now we know that thanks to your show. There's another one that's Yeah, it's only three experiences that we had, and they're very short, and we really are like not talking people, like we're very like short and sweet kind of sort of people. The one that really amazes us happened here in Connecticut. We've been here thirty one years, living here and black with the Bumpets. We've always shared a room when we were single, before we got married, we always shared a room. And we we were like, what twenty five five, this is our late nineteen nineties, Yeah, the late nineties, and again we were sharing the room and we had a big like one of those queen bets, and we had to share it again because we always had to share. And it was nighttime and we're both sleeping. Mandy's right next to me and something I'm just I'm waking up for no reason. I wake up and look up to the ceiling and right there on the ceiling floating quietly, and it's floating and it's peaceful floating. It's the best way I can explain it. There are these symbols. They're not letters, they're not numbers. They're glowing on their own. It's not a reflection, it's individually. They each glow and they're floating. Sometimes the one will be a little bit over the other one, but they're like just glowing all over the ceiling. When we say they're not letters or numbers, Mandy and I are history junkies. We have always been, and ever since we had that experience in the late nineties, we have search and search for something that resembles these symbols. We have been found this. So it's it's not letters that we know of. It's not we cannot explain it.
Speaker 3: It's not an alpha of it that we can say, Okay, oh this, No, we haven't found anything anything like it that resembles it, but we know it's just the best way we can describe it simple and.
Speaker 5: It's just nice and glowing. So I'm like, wait a minute, Mandy's next to me. So then I'm like, many, what was I doing? Was I was not Genie right? But you were also saying Mandy. So my back is toward friend Franny, and then I hear her saying she's not Jimmy, and then she says, Mendy, what's that? Now my back is to her. So when I hear Mandy, what's that, for some reason that I don't know, I don't look I don't look at her. I don't turn around and look at her to see what she's referring to. I know immediately I cannot explain why. I know immediately that I have to look up and I see the letters and it was it was so amazing, amazing, what is that? So then I just because I like, unfortunately at that moment, I like to sleep, so I said, I don't know, and I just went back to sleep. She turned around and went back to sleep. But you stayed up, and you saw, yeah, it was a little longer, Yeah, a little longer like that. It was. It was just they were beautiful. And now we looked back and we're like, why didn't we stay up? But then all we had to do was jump up, like stand up on the bed and try to touch the manu. All the windows were closed because we're paranoid. Our house was like a little bit isolated from the other houses on the street, so parent we were like, oh my god, we're like in the middle of nowhere, so to speak. So let's close everything. We don't want any creep looking at. So the blackout shades were down drawn like everything was covered. The door it was closed, like there's no way anything from the outside. They were just there floating and they were beautiful again. And so the next day I wake up and I start getting ready and I see that friend it's just sitting up in bed, just looking at me. I had no recollection. At this point, the memory is gone. Had she not asked me to this day, I still wouldn't remember. But then I see her sitting in bed looking at me in my every move and I'm like, okay, you know what's going on. I keep getting my clothes, and then she says, Mandy, what was that? And that at that moment everything came back floating, the floating, blowing. They turn around and I said, what's that? And then she goes, you saw them too, huh? I said, oh my god, yes, And then that at that moment we realized we had experienced something parallel, extthing extraorgy Harry beautiful and like it's just me. It was really wonderful. And I know the UFOs are like because people are getting to see them more now people can record them, so that's like the high, but I don't know humanly, but to me, it's like in my heart, it's more the glowing symbols. Yeah, we wanted to share this just because we've gone online to see if someone else has experienced it and we haven't found anything. So maybe if we share this, someone out there who has seen them too can say, Okay, other people see it, maybe give an idea of what it could be. We have no idea what it is, but yeah, that's all we got. That's all we got it.
Speaker 2: Good job, that was nice and easy. So these symbols, they say that your blinds were dying, your windows were closed, there was no reflection or anything coming through the window.
Speaker 5: Or the door or the door, and they were floating, you know when you reflect something like we had the technology these days like people do Christmas that you could see it from outside. The things floating on the outside. It's not like that. They were floating on top of it. It's hard to explain. And they were like made out of light. They were like yeah, each one had light, their own light and that would flow. Sometimes they would one would go behind the other and write and then the other one and then they would go. It's like floating like little slow dance of symbols. It was no ref it was no reflection. It was it was it's like kind of like the UFO that when you see it, you know it's not an airplane. You know, you know, you know you know what you've you seen, and you know it's not something that you see everything or even like a fiction movie did you just know you have to see them?
Speaker 2: It's hard.
Speaker 5: Like I tell my husband, he's like, no with on airplane. No, when you see it, you realize you're seeing something different.
Speaker 2: And these symbols, were they just singular symbols or were they in groups regular?
Speaker 5: But it was a big group a singular symbols.
Speaker 2: Yes, did they resemble letters at all?
Speaker 5: That's the thing, like, that's yeah, like when we talk amongst ourselves, we say the letters, the symbols, the numbers, the numbers, but they don't resemble they were not or any system that we've and we've gone back to our ancient Greek. We go back to searching ancient symbols, we say Asian. We're not talking all the Roman times. No, we're going back back back to when people like you see online and national geographic that people wrote and like Stone, we cannot find them.
Speaker 2: Have you looked at Enochian? What I'll do is I'll just I just send it to you.
Speaker 5: Okay, do you want us to look at it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just take a look. See if they look these look familiar?
Speaker 5: Godness, no, that's not you know, I'm gonna say no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's all right? Would you be able to maybe draw any anything that you remember.
Speaker 5: So the closest one not exactly, but the closest one that we found, but closest not really that I can say that. We can say, oh yeah right, no, but it's like closest closest yeah yeah, if if I'm let me say, I can describe it. We've looked at the Hebrew alphabet on it looks very similar to the very first one. Also with the Greek alphabet. But we're talking like crazy, you resemble that, but it's not close.
Speaker 2: But it's not right because what you can do if you remember or maybe draw draw a cup for out. I've got a program where I can I can do a drawing of a symbol and it will tell me the closest to it if if it appears anywhere online.
Speaker 5: Okay, my goodness, Nick, thank you, thank you, Nick, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so try try that because yeah, and that's that's definitely very unusual. I mean seeing symbols.
Speaker 5: Well, we would have to go back to Freddy's account because I went right back to sleep. Many went back to see because many lost sleeping. But I'm going to say five minutes, five minutes, and that's what bogs me because I could have easily, just Nick. All I had to do was stand on the bed, both of us, and we could have at least touched it to see what it was. But what was it to touch him? Because again, they were not reflected on the ceiling. They were floating. You could see that it was space. There was space between all of them, like space here and there, just floating. So we could have done that, We could have just tried to touch them, but we didn't. But they were beautiful. It's like such a beautiful, beautiful memory. And it's very interesting that when we talked about this years later that day, I don't I felt very happy. The rest of the thing. It was peaceful. It was peaceful, you know, it's it was I don't know if they left you with I felt some good goods. It was just peaceful. They're floating, like, yeah, just floating.
Speaker 2: And you weren't scared. You weren't scared this, not at.
Speaker 5: All at all, not at all, not one bit. Nope, No, it was it was very cool. It was very cool.
Speaker 2: M And in this in this house in particular, you hadn't had anything like that.
Speaker 5: No, No, that's the only one. What you mean if if we know of anything like that happening.
Speaker 2: Before, or anything that happened to you guys in the house.
Speaker 5: Oh no, just that that one experience, that one, okay, And.
Speaker 2: Did you tell your parents at the time, Oh yeah, our parents.
Speaker 5: Next day, we just anyone who would listen, We're told because there was amazing Nikki, you cannot it was amazing to see that floating all over your ceiling. It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: And what did your parents say?
Speaker 5: Well, our that is very Christian. I'm not saying we're not, but he said when we explained, and he said, well, the Holy Spirit was there with you guys. That's what he said. I know I same peace because he passed, but he at that moment he said it was the Holy Spirit. I don't remember what our mom said, but we did tell. We told them, our parents, our older sister, we told. We told all of them.
Speaker 2: Interesting, okay, yeah, so we put we put a call out there, anyone, anyone of our listeners out there, if you sing something similar to what Franny and Amandy has seen in the form of symbols, floating symbols and they were like a green color.
Speaker 5: Well I remember them green, like like slimy green I remember them a golden like a light of golden light, right, made out of golden light?
Speaker 2: I should right, Okay, so you remember its two different ways?
Speaker 5: Yes, but Mandy's color blind. I should have said that, Mandy. Yeah, sometimes I see colors different, right that we could be at a party and everyone's no, that's blue and she sees purple.
Speaker 2: Things like that, so okay, gotcha, all right, Yes, that that might be the reason.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 2: So if there's any of our listeners out there which have experienced anything very similar to what these ladies have, let us know, would be interested. Definitely. Yeah, if you can maybe do a drawer in the best, you know, the best you can of what you do, remember, we will, we will, we will. And yeah, we'll see if we can track track them down and or we just we'll put them on the internet and see if anyone recognizes those symbols.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Nick, no problem. And yeah, so your encounter with the hat.
Speaker 5: Man, we didn't even know it.
Speaker 1: We didn't know.
Speaker 5: This is crazy. Yeah, and this is why we're so glad that we bump into your show, because we are able not to put a name to that experience is that one experience, right, that one experience we left behind, not like the symbols that were even the UFO, Yeah, that we were very clear that we saw that. But the hat man we just two days ago. Two days ago, we were like, what that's why that has a name and people see it all over the world, Like we had no clue what. We had no clue that was a thing at all. But then we said, why don't we show it? Since we had the day today with you to be on the show, we said, well, why don't we just at that one? But that it was strange. I don't even remember the pants. It wasn't settling. That experience was like, was not a guy in the room And we're like, what was that? It wasn't that wasn't like the letters that it was priceful. That one was like, there's someone in the room, let me go. I just standing there. Yeah he was just standing then because it's a tall figure. I saw the top and Mandy saw the bottom. But he's just standing. There's not doing anything else, just theand and it's the weirdest thing.
Speaker 2: And this was in Puerto Rico.
Speaker 5: This was in Puerto Rico. Yeah, this was yeah, eighty seven eighty six, eighty.
Speaker 2: Seven, So yeah, he definitely does get seen all over. Do you remember that the type of hat he was wearing were Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: Asking Franny fran She remembers the hat, but she doesn't remember the specific like what kind of hat? You know how some people since two days ago that we heard your show and we knew it was a thing. Some people say this kind of hat or that kind of hat. I just remember a hat. It could be a hat from those people in the forties, in the nineteen forties or I honestly, I wish I could be more specific, but I really can't. I saw he had something on his head, so I really I associated it with a hat.
Speaker 2: And you couldn't see a thing or anything.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's just like a shadow. It was dark, just so dark and right, and the room is pitch black. So we're just if you can believe that, like a room pitch black, and then you can see this bigger there. It's the best way we can.
Speaker 2: Plain it, of course. And Mandy only got the pants.
Speaker 5: I got the pants. Yeah, I saw the pants and I said, what, there's someone there, And I just think, you know, thirteen years old, you think that you can just if you turn over, it's going to disappear.
Speaker 1: And that's what I did.
Speaker 5: I turn over, said okay, turning over. She turned over with the tymbles too. Yeah, I do too, she does that compromiser sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the same when in D turnover under the covers and.
Speaker 5: Go back to sleep, it'll go away, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, I mean I've had several people for the strange shadowy figure wearing various different hats and yeah, he's recorded literally all over the world.
Speaker 5: So weird, it's weird. Yeah, but we're glad that we can put a name to it, right right, well, you know, as good a name as you can keep something like oh my god name We were we were like, we were like what today say? This is crazy? So we said, oh, now that we're going to talk to me, maybe the glowing symbols some people have seen them too, and maybe they could put a name to it or whatever. Maybe now they can come forward and share.
Speaker 2: It to exactly right right exactly yeah, hopefully, Yeah, I don't think this is going to be an isolated incident. Hopeful that would be interesting to find out where they originate from, right, yes, right, did you grow up in a particular religious family.
Speaker 5: Our peons were divorced and our father was Christians, Christian believer, taught us about the Bible, taught us, you know, do the right thing, you know, everything about Jesus teaching and loving and forgiving and all that. Our mom was not that religious. Not that she wasn't. She does believe, you know, there's a higher power and that you know, you guys should pray and all that, but to sit down and talk to us about like Jesus teachings and the Bible's teachings like our d she was not like that. So we kind of like we took a little bit from here, a little bit from there, and then.
Speaker 2: Exactly take the good bits right right. Wonderful, Okay, and now your UFO. You saw.
Speaker 5: It was huge, huge because it was over over the sea, over the sea, over the city, like over all the buildings we're talking like like a city. If you see, if you go on Google Earth and go over like the saone the metro area someone by the coastline, you could see these are high rises. They're not like, you know, one hundred story buildings, but they're easily twenty thirty stories high. So yeah, if that thing was gonna land from where it was. I say, it was like three football fields easily easily huge clear clear clear, nick like clear, there's no that that was not that was no plane, that was no. But back in the eighties, you couldn't talk about these things, right, You couldn't no super taboo, super tablo, you could not mention. It's like now you're telling millennial I saw UFO and they said, oh yeah, I saw one too when I was in Thailand. I took a picture. I took a picture here. But back then, oh no, no.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, you're absolutely right down there that you know, they're no stranger to UFO activity as soon these experiences go back a long way on the island. And you said it was like a huge oval shape.
Speaker 5: Mm hm yes. We found a picture one, yeah, and that's it looked exactly exactly like that one, like the one.
Speaker 2: We sent you on the email, and with the with the lights and everything. The lights would grow.
Speaker 5: Every the whole the whole thing everything. And I like the picture and that's why we send it to you because you could see a city on the bottom like of the picture. You could see lights of like buildings. So that's exactly what we saw.
Speaker 2: I mean some and that big. You know, it would have been definitely seen by multiple people around the city, right, I think.
Speaker 5: Right, yes, And all four of us saw it, all four of us. It's not like Mandy sow it or our sister saw it or our mon. It was all four of us on the balcony at the same time, at the same time, just seeing this thing, just like what what in the world? You know, it's something different, you know. And then the way it took off, Yes, the speed right like supersonic. There has to be a name for that type of speed that you know, we're not scientists, but there has to be a.
Speaker 1: Name for that.
Speaker 5: The way it feed left and then it was like a star and then it would.
Speaker 2: Both gone And did it shoot off straight up?
Speaker 5: You know, it wasn't It wasn't like up. It was more like a way back away, backing away and not going up. It was more like back in a way, but no way towards the going back right to the horizon, right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it was away away from you, Yes, just.
Speaker 5: Like that if you could call that moving, because it was literally like the speed was unbelievable, Like the way then it's like a star we're gonna call it like a star and then the star disappears.
Speaker 2: H okay.
Speaker 5: And that was in nineteen eighty, nineteen eighty, nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 2: We definitely looked that up to see and that was over the main city. Yes, one m I mean something so big. I mean it has to have been seen by it.
Speaker 5: Happened to so you would think. But then we've heard also on the show on this on your show, that some people see things and the person next to them does not see them. So how that's something I learned with this show, Nick that I didn't know that sometimes people see part normal things or UFOs and not everybody sees them. I thought that if I saw something and the person next to me to see it, to see it too, because well, we saw it. It was all four of us and we see it or the symbol this side. But it's like that all the time. We're learning with your show that that's not always the case. It's very it's very informative and you learn a lot of this show.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I mean, yeah, sometimes somebody can be in the field with with a family member saying there could be a UFO flyover. One will see it. One will either see it and acknowledge it, but don't care about it. You know, we get that other times we can have UFOs over highways where one person to see it and then no one else would even batter an eyelids. So it's it's it's definitely unusual. Sometimes people see things some people whether they see it or not, or don't acknowledge it. Maybe yeah, right, but you both obviously have a bit of a connection any case, so maybe you know, maybe that's an indication to these symbols that you saw.
Speaker 5: They were beautiful. It was so wonderful, wonderful experience. That's my favorite one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's certainly interesting.
Speaker 1: That one.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Well done guy, that was nice and easy.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Nick, It really wasn't that bad. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share the experience.
Speaker 2: Yes, certainly is interesting, and I enjoy having fresh accounts that we haven't really had before because then you know, in turn, it brings out other people. Yes, hopefully have you been listening for a while.
Speaker 5: Our Friennie found the show and she sent it to me. So when it was that like two months ago, about two months ago ago, listen to it every every day.
Speaker 4: I want to hear that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the conversation of the weekends when we get together a week and let me tell you what, listen, Nick, it is just what we needed, just what we need it because all these years that you can you don't know if you can, you know, if you can share it with certain person.
Speaker 6: You know, so many years experiencing these things, and you can talk to everybody, and all of a sudden you find this show that just hear people sharing their things and good, very thankful.
Speaker 2: That's why I started because there just wasn't anything out there, you know, there wasn't anything out there that was involving just everyday people. It was always the same ones on the television and right, so you know, this was just a way of getting normal everyday people like like myself and you guys, you know, to share these and the emails I get are just endless, absolutely endless. Really absolutely please, we want to thank.
Speaker 7: You so much.
Speaker 5: You have no idea. Thank you so much for the show. Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad you guys enjoy it and a lot of people, do you know, a lot a lot of people will listen. They will come across the show, and they would just binge them. So they just listen to them every single day. I had a guy who was on a road trip across America and he listened to all the episodes and then he ran out midway through his trip, and then he just started again, started and carry it on. So so yeah, it's good. It's good that people enjoy, you know. I get tons of email from from people just saying how much they enjoy it. So it's nice, you know, especially when you put as much effort into someone and people appreciate it. It's always good to hear that.
Speaker 5: Definitely, Please never, never ever stop everything. Please priceless. It is priceless.
Speaker 2: Well I won't. I won't stop until I stop receiving emails. Franny Mandy, I really appreciate you both for coming on today and sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having us, Thank you for having us, and thank you for the show again so much. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You're more than welcome. Keep in contact, all right, keep listening and I will speech you soon.
Speaker 5: Thank you you too, Nick, you too, thank you.
Speaker 2: Take care, speach you soon.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 2: Bye bye now, I'm Richard Saratt.
Speaker 8: Join me on Strange Planet for in depth conversations with the world's top paranormal investigators, alien abductees, big foot trackers, monster hunters, time travelers, alternative archaeologists, remote viewers, and more.
Speaker 7: As I was on the way to Area fifty one, I was stopping on the side of the road and just taking measurements, and I found this one spot where times slowed down by a fraction of a second. It's not supposed to do that.
Speaker 1: From the two big categories animal mutilations and human abductions, you have to conclude that genetic material is being harvested.
Speaker 7: Well, I reached for a rifle and I turned and looked, and it was already moving away, and it was descending the bluff.
Speaker 2: There's no way any human could have went down it.
Speaker 7: It was probably a seventy five degree angle, straight down, almost.
Speaker 8: On Richard Sarah's Strange Planet, We're redefining reality.
Speaker 2: Listen now, wherever you get your podcasts, do not go any further, turn around.
Speaker 1: Go home.
Speaker 2: Hello, Walter, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Hello, thank you, thanks for having me, thank you.
Speaker 2: For joining us today. And you're calling from New Jersey.
Speaker 1: That's correct, Central New Jersey.
Speaker 2: Wonderful now, Walter, you have free UFO science to share from over the years. Would you like to start at the beginning, please.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would like to kind of save the best for last, so it won't really be chronological, but I'll start with when I was the youngest, which was being about nineteen ninety five, maybe nineteen ninety four, I had a friend across the street named Kevin, and you know, we would do I was at the time fourteen thirteen years old something around there, and we would do things that you know kids will typically do on a Sunday at that time, would play outside, play war, play army whatever. That particular sunday in the fall of that year, we had his dad outside, my brother. We were playing American football, like touch football, and it was an overcast day and we were looking toward the west and we were on like a small street, so we're looking towards the west and we see what we all fought was like a mile lar balloon, like the silver, silvery ish kind of looking balloon flying I don't know, about twenty feet above treetop level, kind of floating toward us. And you know, we didn't take nothing of it. We kept our eye on it, and here comes floating, floating, and now we were chisen, but there was an asault with us outside and as this object comes over ahead, we look up now straight up over our head, and we look up and it's flat. Okay, Now it isn't like you know where where air is blowing a paper bag around. It wasn't robbling or waving. It was solid, vertical. It was essentially I guess the disc he could say, vertically standing up and just floating across the sky from west to east. And even Kevin's dad was like, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know what that is?
Speaker 1: What is that we did? We kind of right like went into the backyard and it just continued on its path. And I mean even his dad said, I don't know how that was staying in the air because it's not a balloon. It wasn't inflated. There's no noise, in dead silence. It was about the size. It was about the size of him, maybe a little bigger, I don't know, foot foot and half at the largest, but it was close enough, like I said, three top level now to kind of tack onto that story, I mean, this is really strange. I had a friend of mine named Craig who we worked together years later in like the food industry, and he lived exactly west of me, across town. And one day we're talking and we're telling some stories and I bring the story up and he pulls me aside. He goes, wal, He goes, I saw that. He said. The date has to be right. He said it was somewhere around like what I said, And he said it was a Sunday. He goes, I remember his overcast and he goes, well, I saw the same thing go over our neighborhood. And I mean, unless the guy was lying to me, I mean he was a you know, he had no reason to lie. But that was that story. Moving on to the second story that happened to me. This is what I was like. I said, I'm gonna say the best of the last. The second thing was in about two thousand and thirteen. I was driving home from my parents' house, going to my house. So I was driving north down on a Garden State parkway, and it was nighttime. It was I believe that spring or the beginning of summer. Had the windows down. I was in my truck driving north around on a Garden New parkway and I look over and I see orange, three big orange Amber, I'll call them lights in the sky enough to a point where it was so shocking to me that I actually pulled over on the parkway and I called my mother up and as a coller, I'm out of my truck. I'm standing and there's what looks like molten metal dripping out of the lights and they were just kind of floating away. They were going from east to west. I was facing north. New York is north of me. I need. These orange objects were floating west, dripping metal. It looked like metal to me, like how iron when iron melted? All of a sidens like an orange that was dripping. And it's funny because I do I've always been into you know, UFOs and parallel val things like that. And I just recently listened to a story of this, almost the same exact account in India. I don't remember any details about it, but I remember the person saying that it was not it looked like a dripping molten metal coming out of the light. Now, I said, could it be the Chinese lantern? I had never seen one before, and I did look it up and they are illegal in New Jersey. And it was over like a swamp Lowland area, there wasn't like home nearby or like a venue like a wedding venue or something there. Maybe someone do that. I actually contacted Muffan over that, and I had a feel of vest here contact me and I told him the whole story, and then I told him a couple the story previous I just told you in the next one, I'm going to tell you. And he's very interested. Took my account and said he'd be back in touch at me. And it's a weird part about that was after I spoke to this gentleman, I went to call back and his number was disconnected and he never called me back. I never heard from him again, So that was kind of odd. But yeah, no, that was that was definitely strange an account enough to where I pulled over on a highway and I called my mom up. I did film it with a it was like an iPhone maybe I don't know five or something I had at the time it came. It was it was unrecognizable in the video, was almost useless to record it. But so moving on to what I called my the best, I guess you could say it was the most the most interesting, well the most shocking really was in now this is going back to about ninety eight, ninety seven, ninety eight. I was seventeen. I had a friend of Steve who was eighteen. It was it was October November. It was cold out, it was dark, it was it was a school night. We used to kind of just drive around in his car, like you know, listen to music, folks, cigarettes, you know, no drugs, no drinking. That's you know, just hanging out as a school night. And where I lived if Mama County, New Jersey, there's a beach called Leonardo Beach. And if you go to Leonardo Beach and you look north, you set the entire skyline in New York. You see Brooklyn to the right, Manhattan the rest of New Jersey to the left of your view. So facing north in that that's called rad and Bay in that day is a long naval weapons station pier called Naval Weapons Stations Earl and but it's ammunition ships and cardinalships is essentially what that base deals with with That naval base deals with. And you know, it was just part of life there. You always knew the pier was. You called it the pier. The piers there sow lights on it and stuff ships out there and anyway, so we pull up to Leonaro Beach, we'll get out of the car. We're just smoking a figurette talking, you know, just hanging out. And we did this commonly. That's a common thing you did. And to our surprise, we look up and there is a grid in the sky. I mean, I'm talking miles wide of a checker board pattern of like imagine a disco floor, okay, And the squares are perfect squares in this checker board pattern in the sky, but they're turning on and off at random, like once you know it's on and off the game or something like that. Squares turning turning off at random. And it's just this sharp, lightning blue color, like a blue white color, just almost a lightning color, flashing squares going off in the sky. I mean, gigantic. And the freaky part of it was, I mean, it sounds freaky as it is, but the real freaky part of it was was that it was like the edges. And this is what I noted to myself. It was perfect the edges. It wasn't like, oh, I believe it was overcast that night, because that's I believe it was projected on clouds from what I remember, like an over overcast guy. It was so perfect. It was shocking because there was no like, oh the edges are round it or skading off on the spot. It was like it was unbelievable. I didn't see anything projected from you know, one thing. I thought it was like maybe came from the pier or or came from a ship. But I mean, I don't remember seeing anything from the surface, and the pier doesn't the pier doesn't like go out to the middle of the bay. It goes out far but not. I mean, we're out of base huge. So me and me and Steed we looked at each other, and I mean we were shocked. I was like, gett in the car and uh. We jumped in his car and we flew to my parents' house, which is pretty close. I ran in the house to tell mom, we're never gonna believe this. I saw this grid pattern in the sky, and I mean, you know, she's she's opened mind and she believed me. But it was it was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. I've never seen anything like this. I've never heard of anything. I wish somebody would, you know. I mean, there's millions of people that live around at in the perimeter of that bay, never heard a word about it, never heard an account about I've looked it up on the Momont Database database, looking up grid patterns and things like that, and I mean that that was it. You know, I've never told my story really before to a couple of people. I just wanted to get it out there. That's kind of all I got.
Speaker 2: That's certainly a strange one. I mean, there's a lot of people around that bay. You'd think someone would have would have seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would think so. I mean, have you personally have heard an account of any source like that.
Speaker 2: Well, the guy I've just done, actually he saw like a like a grid pattern of lights, but these weren't didn't really give the I mean this was only in September of this year. Yeah, it wasn't that far back. But then again, you know, I mean, if you got the naval bases down there and they're always up to something, you know, they've always got some stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Sure, it was incredibly just it was just shocking. I remember I met it was just so it was so big and so perfect and so bright. It was just I mean, to this day, I'm like did I really see that. I won't. I want to get in touch with the guy I was with at the time. We don't really talk anymore, but if I get in touch with him, I'd like to.
Speaker 2: And you said it was miles wide, miles life.
Speaker 1: I mean it took up your almost your whole vision in the sky looking up.
Speaker 2: I mean that was nineteen ninety eight.
Speaker 1: Mind, yeah, but ninety seven, ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even if it was top secret stuff, you know, we would have heard about that by now.
Speaker 1: You would think. So, I don't know what, speculatively saying, I don't know what that would get anyone, you know, a flashing grid pattern and projecting up, you know, like, what would the point of that be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean nineteen ninety eight. I mean we obviously we have spotlights and drones and grid patterns and all that kind of stuff now, but we didn't have that in nineteen ninety eight, at least not in the public sector, right.
Speaker 1: And you didn't have the led lighting technology you have now, with the extreme bright lights that you can you know they manufacture now. I mean back then, you just like the best thing you had on a you know, military or industrial levels, like magnesium, like the burn magnesium. You know, that's kind of the strongest thing they had. I would imagine at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to our listeners, you know, if this sounds familiar to you, maybe you know you're you're in an AAV and you know something. This sounds very climit that something was being tested back towards at the end of the night is getting contact because it's a very unusual one.
Speaker 1: I'd love to hear. I'd love to hear someone knows what it is. We've seen it before.
Speaker 2: I mean I said, there has to been someone that I've seen it, and did you You looked on the databases and nothing's come up for that time.
Speaker 1: I looked. I looked about four years ago. I did some real digging and trying to find one thing related to it.
Speaker 2: Because it's not it's not like in a very secluded area. I mean, this is you know, I said this, there's so many people around. This would have been seen.
Speaker 1: The New Jersey is the most densely populated state in the country. There's yeah, there's no extremely, it's really dense around that area. All around the best. It's dense towns and cities. I mean there's ships going there, there's people on ships, there's ferries going by, there's the cargo ships coming in and out. You know, never heard one word about it.
Speaker 2: I did have a dream a couple of years ago, it might be about a year ago, and I dreamt that the sky was filled with a gridpan but it was like like a honeycomb grid pan.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, okay, the grid was.
Speaker 2: In a blue, like a bluey white. Yeah, that was very strange.
Speaker 1: Same thing.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that's that's an unusual one. I don't have to make of that. Hopefully someoney get in contact.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I would love to hear something. But yeah, that's what we saw, and to this day, it's remained a real mystery to me.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's the secretive project Bluebeam.
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like I said to our listeners, you know, if you're in the Navy and you know what this technology or what it was used for getting contact, I'm sure Walter would like to like to hear at least something about it. Good stuff, good stuff water. Okay. These amber lights that you saw that were dripping, it's like this molten lava. Yeah, now if it had been you know, I've seen Chinese lands, I've seen the big Chinese lanterns and they do have obviously have candles in there which have burning wax, but you can't see it. You can't see it from from the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah we're talking right, We're talking half a mile away, I mean three quarters a mile. I was maybe estimated something like that. I mean, it wasn't like, you know, they were across the streets and I sort of wax coming out of them. I mean it looked like metal dripping out of a light for me exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You wouldn't. Yeah, you wouldn't see it if it was the case. And obviously you're familiar with these in any case, you know, we have them. They go up every year and for birthdays and everything, constantly flying around, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I haven't seen it anything like that, you know before since personally, and.
Speaker 2: That citing was enough for you to get on the phone and call your mother.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I got very excited about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a strange one. But you know, I again, I've had guests that I've reported seeing this molten substance coming from from objects, and wow, I mean it's getting to the point now where because I do so many recordings, I hear a lot of very similar accounts. My guests don't know each other. Sure, so you know the you know something is being reported and have you always had an interest in this subject.
Speaker 1: Always, I mean since I was a kid. I mean watching fightings, watching X files, you know, whatever whatever was on TV at the time. I'd watch that. I was a kid when the Phoenix flight thing happened, you know, very interested in that. Every time I go to a library and school, I'd be going right for the you know, the the UFO books or the Sasquatch books or whatever.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: There was always a big interest in mine a man from.
Speaker 2: My own heart of that siting show that was that was good. They should bring that back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was not fun.
Speaker 2: Ye often find when I was a kid, though, you know, you're head to the library and there's always a it was always a very small section that they'd actually dedicated to the subjects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. It was small, wasn't much of a selection.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful. Word good staff. Interesting and hopefully we get some in contact contact about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even it's just anonymous, like you know, someone from the Navy. Yeah, it may happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was great, great talk with you.
Speaker 2: It's great having you on, wal the are okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel honored. I really do. I've listened to a lot of episodes, so I feel feel very honored. Thank you.
Speaker 2: You're more than welcome. Glad to finally get you on. Yeah, Walter, I really appreciate you coming on sharing that for our listeners.
Speaker 1: All right, appreciate you the same.
Speaker 2: Thank you more than welcome. Take care and enjoy your day off.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks, thank you all.
Speaker 2: Take care.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: That's all for this week. Keep updated and connected with a show on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. And if you have an encounter that you'd like to share on the podcast, you can email me at UFO Chronicles at gmail dot com, or you can reach out to me via the contact page on my website UFO Chronicles podcast dot com. A big thank you to Franny, Mandy and Walter for sharing tonight, and thank you all for listening. I will back next week. Till then, stay safe and keep watching us guys. Goodbye, Mclude