Speaker 1: What's that, Brootie Boy? I said, Birdie boy, you always sit over here with that scowl, looking around like how much you hate all of humanity when you're probably just thinking about one punch man Birtie boy, contemplating how the earth works while and how human kind can do certain things, while also not engaging with most people that would be considered humankind. It's no judgments, it's cute listen of all the things other people could do for enjoyment or their spare time. I don't think come into a bar to get a non alcoholic drink every night is really the worst thing that could happen. Yeah, they weigh out the alcohol bottles that cost significantly more than the soda. But you come here and you ask for your non alcoholic drink every night, No big deal. Well, I mean I've offered you a couple of alcoholic drinks and you always turn them down. You know I usually ask for them. Well, rather, I auctually ask you if you want one of them towards the end of my shift, when I'm about to get off to a new start. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah, work off work, yeah, And do you remember all the times I've asked you to come back to. Maybe you show me some of the stuff that you're into, Like maybe we could sit and oh, I didn't think I didn't think that maybe this isn't a baby reindeer sit well, I mean reverse baby reindeer wasn't. No, I wouldn't accuse you of that. No, more like I'm coming on too strong and what well, I mean like it seems like I'm obsessive with you.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you don't meaning like you don't think that I'm hitting on you too much? What you didn't this.
Speaker 1: Entire time, all these months that you've been coming in here every night, sitting here for a couple of hours, and I've invited you to Netflix and Chill, I invited you. I came over the other night and gave you a back massage because I just took some massage classes to learn how to be a SEUs. I wanted to practice on you.
Speaker 3: I when I was inviting you to do some hot yoga at my I mean, yes, hot yoga is a thing, but one on one bending stretching, like you didn't under all those times that I said maybe we could get a night cap together, but maybe it could, you wouldn't have to worry about getting.
Speaker 1: An uber uh huh. All of the times that I have said, what's cooking good looking? Because I could be cooking something for you for breakfast in the morning, you didn't baby a darling. Well, yes, now I'm Southern. I say baby, interchangeably, cutie, love, sugar. I tell you just about anybody I love them, but like it's different. There's different levels. I I I can see how that could be confusing, because I how to teach you that too. So when I first said baby, and I explained to you that I didn't know it's a non romantic it's a Southern thing, you then took all the other things that I did got you got you well, no, because I know you're super smart, and I didn't think you could be so thick as to not understand that I've been hidden. But that makes sense that you learned about southernisms and that we're very affectionate, and then you took it as I'll just be nice. Oh goodness, Well no, in the very beginning, the first day, of course, I didn't know a ding danny thing about you. I thought you were cute, but I wouldn't say love. Definitely at that moment, but just over time I got to know you. You know, you have that resting angry face you do. Even told me you said, people feel like you're not approachable. And then we started laughing at the silly things people were doing around the bar, and you know, I got to learn more about you, introduced me to Crunchy role and all this other stuff, and you, well, I just figured today was BFP the day I was gonna dispel all this because I've been trying so hard to get you to you know, I wanna MONSOI uh coming back home with me to not mm hmm it's French lady marmalade. Well, okay, anyways, I absolutely finian to be captivating and dare I say, dantalizing. The more I got to talk to you, the more you stimulated my brain, the more he made me think, the more I realized we had in common, the more I realized I wanted nothing more than to spend my off hour. I've been picking up extra shifts and getting over time just because I know you come every night. I didn't want you to miss me. I started doing taking my shifts and saying that out. I've been taking some of shifts that absolutely did not work well in most scheduled just so I could make sure I could be here for you every possible night that I could. I figured it'd be crapy if I just sewed up and I wasn't working. But I just plopped down next to you and talked to you all night. Who would want to come back to the bar that they work at every night just to I don't know. I was worried about looking desperate, but you know what the truth is, I am oh. I mean, it's been such a long time since I've been with someone, and you're the first guy that has captivated me, and maybe you want to be with someone in such a long time. You don't know how rare that is. And I have to say, I do feel desperate to be in your life, and I if you're okay, I'm so sorry. I should have said, if you just want me to be your bar team there, it's fine. We can still yuck it up and we can still be friends. It's fine, really okay. No, I didn't think it this far through. Yeah, I didn't think about where do we go next? So where do we go next? Do we hold your hand? I don't know, like do I do we kiss now, No, probably wait for more romantic moment. We should absolutely just Mmmm, that is a that's a great kiss right there. That is delightful. Hmm, well, I, oh, it's I should ask them to turn the acy on. It's getting warm in here, so I guess, And I does this mean we're like official or you like we could take this as slow as you want to. We can, you know, just go on a couple of dates and be casual or yeah, I'm the same way. I don't tend to do casual dating. Either I'm either all in or or nothing so exclusive. No, no, no, there's no one else that I'm looking at whatsoever. There's no one else that I'm interested in whatsoever. I just didn't I I'm asking because I just I didn't want to get too deep in and then realize maybe you weren't as serious as I would like to be Fries. Yeah, yeah, yeah, No, I can absolutely get you some fresh you like.
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 4: Is that?
Speaker 1: No? I saw that? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, you can't have that for me.
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Was that the first small that I've seen you have like a genuine well no, we've laughed at things and went ha ha, like it's stupid.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 1: But that was Oh no, is broodie boy actually having Are you experiencing joy? Is that possible? Is it possible for you to actually experience joy within your laugh? No? Well, I'll tell you what. I'll sit back and pretend that I didn't see that. If you sit here a while, go get you some chili cheese fries. No helping your frish helping you? Okay, I'll get you some holdpenia frash. Well, I mean I could have said lepenol, but I didn't feel right. I'll go get to some what Jalepanio, I'm sorry, halopeno fries. No, I'm Elda. Wait.
Speaker 4: I guess we can talk about that when I get back. Yeah, well, yeah, no, the offer is still on the table. You can come back to my place to unless that's a little two forward. We don't have to do anything, just maybe watching TV and get to know each other.
Speaker 1: Outside of a freakin' bar that just smells like alcohol and leather, plethor seeds. How about m Jlepenio fries.
Speaker 2: I'll be back.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, seen Alexander here. I tried not surprised here the entire recording of this. I got my monetization back on YouTube. So like if you guys do some people did send super thanks, No one has to or super chats. Whenever I live stream, you absolutely can. I will be coming out with YouTube memberships if you guys want to do that, which will give you emotes while I live streaming, and I think I'm going to try to get ahead of my recordings so that you can listen to them early on YouTube if you're if you are a member, so they'll be a slight perk to that if you want to. But yeah, I got monetization back. Thank you everybody who has been super patient with the process. As of the upload of this video, I'm almost done completely uploading. I just haven't hit published on all the videos, but all of the ones that I deleted I put over on Patreon, so you guys can go at least listen to them, including the live streams. If you want to listen to the live streams. I can't put the video up there, but I can put the audio. Thank you, guys. This is incend to me, This is crazy to me. I can't tell you how incredibly happy I am. This was such a I wasn't sure. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get back. I was actually looking up potentially making a new channel and restarting again as other a smartest I've done. But we got it back. I'm excited. This is a great thing, So thank you guys. I also want to say a huge thank you too. I want to say that this was a night. Angel a Patreon who suggested this audio of having a regular local bar never picks up that the bartender's hinding on them. Well tonight she tries a little bit more directive approach, and he said, and he also said, feel free to as a monstercle element, if you want me to do some of your audios. If you are a gold tune above, it is a guarantee. Make sure that you messaged me on Discord so I can get that done for you. Feel free to hit me back up again, because sometimes I send it to you guys, and then for some reason Discord will just eat it. But it shows me that I sent it to you. It's weird. Never feel bad about hitting me up and messaging me about this stuff. But if you are under gold tier, you can suggest it and I will try to get through as many suggestions as I can before I make another thread. And you can resuggest the same thing multiple times like it's perfectly fine, and you can suggest multiple things too if you want to too, and I try to get to them as fast as I can. I'm excited and the spicy version of this one will be up later tonight. You guys should all get alert about that. You won't get a lits about all the other videos, so I've been babbling a lot. I'm so sorry. Anyways, I love you, guys, and.
Speaker 2: I'll see you in the next video.
Speaker 1: Bybe