Speaker 1: M m hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, yum m.
Speaker 3: M what's up? What is up?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 3: How is everybody doing today? To did it again?
Speaker 1: To his home?
Speaker 3: Did it again? He gave me access to his pro plan. So guess what, Jim, if you want to come up, I'll send you a ling brother. I need your help, jib.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, what's up, CWC. I should ban you, clear Water, I should ban you for going on Stutter and John show. But mhm, you don't have to sit. I have access to he went on Stuttering John's show that yesterday. That freedom me.
Speaker 1: That's right, boss, Mr BOOSU.
Speaker 2: M hm h mm hmmm mm hmmm hm h.
Speaker 4: M.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 2: Mmm?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I gotta get rid of someone on. Uh. By the way, we're streaming on CACK right now.
Speaker 1: Hm hm.
Speaker 3: You know, I just want to say thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you guys hear me? Can you guys hear me? Hey? What's so funny? Hold on?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh you guys can't hear me? You're back? I now feel Hey, now I feel bad that I say Cupcake into that situation. I don't feel bad that I did that. I Hey, what's up, Chris, want me to add you? Uh right, what's up? Good morning Chris? What did I do now? Oh? I hey support your love? What? Oh?
Speaker 4: This was Uh, it's just local places. It's a uh this was one of my uniforms for uh, one of the places I used to work at several years back.
Speaker 3: So dude, dude, last night they no filter spend a few minutes talking about me. Really yeah, And also and also Matt had my former cohort, my former Chris, a former christ former person named Chris for my show on his show yesterday.
Speaker 4: Wasn't me.
Speaker 3: It wasn't me sitting on abandon. It wasn't me. Sorry I had to do that. But uh so, by the way, to the people that don't know, Christopher owns the pro name the pro count that I'm using.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the way, but do you want me to uh set up your lower thirds to be on a timer on a timer? And uh, you know, if you can sure what colors do you want?
Speaker 3: Let's do uh can you do one in blue?
Speaker 4: Okay, let me see what I can do here.
Speaker 3: Here's the by the way, he's the owner of the things, so he could do a lot of stuff. He didn't even even to send him a link. Oh, thank you.
Speaker 4: Let's stiff and get that's more of a brown. I'm siffing makes a little bit more orange. There.
Speaker 3: You smoke? Wait, you smoke?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I got a cigarette habit.
Speaker 2: You know this?
Speaker 3: I thought you. Hey, so I want to ask this. Did you do r t L yesterday?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't get a chance. Didn't get a chance. And I'm try and get all that done sometime, yeah, sometime today.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you guys don't know, If you guys don't know what rt L is, it's a show that that that Christopher does every week to talk about rotten news like guns n' roses, the death of Ozzie.
Speaker 4: I talked about that when I was relevant. You know.
Speaker 3: So we lost Dobson.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, we talked about that the other day.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So do you know who Joe Olstein is?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 3: His mom passed away? Like and guess who hit they had at the funeral? Guess who they had at the service. Who's that John Hagi?
Speaker 4: He oh gotcha?
Speaker 3: You know he's a he's a pastor out of San Antoni. He actually said, our friend from San Antonio.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I one of the guys I used to work with Rabbi Yitzak Shapira. He ended up going and helping John Hagey for a while and then Shapiro went off the rails and yeah, yep, that's.
Speaker 3: Sorry. I can't hear uh, this is what I don't like about you can hear me?
Speaker 4: But I yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 3: I hear you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, can you not hear me? All right? Helloh uh, I guess I guess Jake is. Yes, he's having some audio issues at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told it to make a Mississippi background for you.
Speaker 3: But that they were also saying that Jim is going to pornbomb you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, for for me to do that, you would think that I would have a history of that. But the person that said that is the one with the history of it, not myself. So I don't know some of the things they say. It's just did you see Claire.
Speaker 3: Water was on a It was on Study and John's show yesterday?
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 4: I don't watch John. But uh, you know, good for clear Water. Yeah, yeah, Claire Water is a good guy.
Speaker 3: He's just doing it. He here's the thing. He did a show yesterday he did his political show with Richard o' jetta with Richard o' jetta and Brian Carrom.
Speaker 4: Oh god, uh. He just can't get over the fact that the economy is doing a lot a lot better ruining it, well, no, without his party ruining it and ruining it in the you know, in the in the House, in the Senate, and then in the in the executive branch, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and also asked, can I ask you a question?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: So, so Howard Stern knew he was a fraud. Jay Leno knew he was a fraud. Stephanie Miller knew he was a fraud. But he says that those three shows made him. No, dude, Howard Stern was famous before you even showed up jan Yeah with you wasn't even on the Jay Leno show. You was just on tonight show. And when Tonight's show ended with for the seven months.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I think Jay has a lot of loyalty, so he keeps people on that he even shouldn't. He kind of felt bad that.
Speaker 3: He Ross Matthews had more Ross, The intern had more Ross Matthews had more of a of a following on that show than then then uh than John.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know I miss on that show is on Kevin you Banks. Yeah, that guy was a hell of a guitarist and I think he put out a couple albums, but you never hear about him anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, by the way, so they say what do you use SUNO or udio?
Speaker 4: I used sudo because they just, uh, they're constantly upgrading. I think they're to four point five now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The reason why so Bobby was like, oh the guy that that you're you're friends with, only you just sooner.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I use so no, yeah, And I don't even use it that often. I use like I used it today for or yesterday because I had to make the file for movies with two K, and I you know, I always end up changing the music in it, so you know, uh yeah, so uh so, by.
Speaker 3: The way, movies with two K six pm Eastern, Yeah, yep. And and by the way, they so and then when you do stream elements, you go it goes on a wheel. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We do that for the panel shows because I want to make sure the other guys, you know, it's kind of a cool thing and the audience likes it because whoever it is it lands on on the wheel, gets everything that's in the stream elements that day, and it makes it easier on me because then I can just pay everybody out immediately, as opposed to you know, waiting for the super chats and all that stuff. But some people still want a super chat. So we set up a whole thing that considering that, you know, I have a lot of overhead and what it is that I do to make these shows. They said, they said, well, you guys can, They said, you know, Christopher, you can keep the super chats. And I'm like, oh, are you sure, And they're like and they're like, yeah, we'll just take the stream elements. And the thing with the stream elements is the guys have been making a lot more. You know, I think two K was getting somewhere around twenty five dollars a month on the old on the Old show on a lunatic lounge, and now I think two K's made like ninety dollars, you know, the past month or so.
Speaker 3: So by the way I did, I did so, I did put my buy me a coffee out there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And when you get your computer you can do yourself. So proceeds put that on there.
Speaker 3: No, I did. I did this as a so I put this as a reason why I'm doing this, and so I can I do this? I like to, I like I do better on like when I streamed this way, then.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, yeah, and it might and it may do better for your view over there on how you're seeing it on your tablet, on your computer. Though you may want to go and uh put it back to the other way though, because I will say it is a bit of a pain in the ass and the chats, you know, to do it this way.
Speaker 3: But uh yeah, yeah, but I want to ask this question. By the way, I so my friend, so, my friend Danny Gee, you know I haven't spoken about here. I sent her her message letting her know I sent her some did she like her gift? And she was, And I told her about the problem I've been having on Twitter, right and she we started talking today yesterday, we started talking yesterday.
Speaker 4: On Twitter on X Okay, are they doing well?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know they're they're okay, They're They're just dealing with stuff. I just want to ask this. Who is Liann By the way, there's a person on Twitter I follow her named Lianne Starr.
Speaker 4: Okay, she she she always hears the thing she's like, she.
Speaker 3: Wears like very. What's the word she wears like? She wears like very, she's very?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Does she wear revealing clothes? Is that what you're trying to say?
Speaker 3: Very well, here's the thing, kill a cross carrying cross.
Speaker 4: Just this.
Speaker 3: No name for h no name for Resa. This sain pg Land, ain ain't for everybody. This is GC fucking w.
Speaker 4: Okay okay.
Speaker 3: And by the way, we also lost king Cobra King Cobra j f s.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember you were telling me that. Yeah again, And I have no clue who those people are. Yeah, I'm kind of anadiant in terms of that stuff.
Speaker 3: By the way, someone just someone thinks someone. Here's the TAZ seven point five Actually seven police is a m D is a police number one actually is a total.
Speaker 4: Ten Ashley who Cummins? Okay, okay, yeah, see I don't know police.
Speaker 3: Is a total two, TAZ is a none in my book, his TAZ is awesome and m g D I don't know her, so I'm not gonna scale it.
Speaker 4: Okay. See, I have no clue who any of these people are. Jeez, yeah, so what were they giving you a shit?
Speaker 3: About yesterday because because I mentioned so, I mentioned jib is letting me use I said, jib is letting me Christopher's gonna let me use his And they're like, oh, you're gonna get porn bombed. Yeah, you know he remembered only and then after Stormy remembered only did so you can't see it without being a member of No Filter with Andrews gotcha?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I mean, here's the thing they would have to worry about that in here. Who here's everybody I give access to. Has Lou ever been porn bombed?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, has all apologies? And truck Ry No?
Speaker 3: You give truckr Andy?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, truck r Andy is a good guy. Uh Dale and Mike Nope? What about Uh? What about New Girl? Nope? What about Cardiff?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: What about Live Ween? No? What about mister Ray and Jerry? No? These are everybody that I give access to.
Speaker 3: What about Granny?
Speaker 4: Granny's using the stream yard right now, but he does want to switch over at some point.
Speaker 3: And I said, I told my he's using Jacob stream Yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I saw Jacob was live yesterday when I was falling asleep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, I we got another person on cake. This is what I don't like about cake. It's nobody that there's these boxes, says you want to be famous by my followers, I'm already famous.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's one of those things, you know. I think some of the smaller platforms get a lot of spam in them, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sorry, I'm right now. My my allergies are acting.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, allergy season keeps getting worse and worse. I have to take a couple of Bena drill all throughout the day.
Speaker 3: You know, you also work in the You work in the pet department of Walmart.
Speaker 4: No, not at Walmart. Does Walmart even have a pet department?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh do they? Because I remember they used to when I was younger. I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Every time we go there, I would always go and look at the I would always go and look at the at the fish department, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I remember they used to have fish yep. Yeah. And do you remember the do you remember the pet stories that used to be in the mall?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You could.
Speaker 4: You could go and buy a buy a dog at a mall.
Speaker 3: You know. By the way, today today is today is his birthday.
Speaker 4: Vince the Lawyer, No, man, okay, okay, didn't he get in some trouble or something? Yes, what was it that he did?
Speaker 2: He?
Speaker 3: Uh, there was some hush money stuff like Trump.
Speaker 4: Oh ah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeez.
Speaker 4: Well you know the kind of railroaded Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: But that's what that side does.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, so I want to ask this, So how can I see like, can I see comments? Can I see not comments? But can I see the view How many view overs we got?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It says all the way at the top over there right beside your destinations, it says four.
Speaker 3: I don't see it. I don't see it.
Speaker 4: I'll take a screenshot of it and show you.
Speaker 3: Because you're you're your laptop and I want a tablet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know how it does it on the.
Speaker 2: On uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the tablet.
Speaker 3: And but and by the way, you're you're actually gonna be here's the thing. This is gonna be a podcast on the me. This is gonna give me a chance to make some more money. Jibney jib for money. Sorry, but by the way, I want to By the way, I just want to say this king Star has a network or here it is, thank you, hey, and By the way, you could also end the broadcast for me. If I lose power, you could end the broadcast.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha? Is there anybody else?
Speaker 3: Because here's the thing, because I trust no one. If if if I do have somebody that I right now, well I have to because this is my livelihood. And if I I'm not going to get Bobby didn't. Bobby didn't even want access anymore to the stream yard. When I had the page stream Yard, I say, I'll give Bobby access to it, and Bobby said, no, don't. He didn't want it.
Speaker 4: Well that's good because that's gotten other people in trouble whenever they've given him access.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I just want to say that I had a feeling that there were some issues there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody started to realize that, and more and more people are starting to realize it. And I think that's probably why it is. Everybody's kind of left his show. But the thing is that people come over to mine.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you something, Yeah, Mandy's still over there. Tiffany is still over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah see, but but Mandy she's not all there. She she she's high all the time, you know, So yeah, you know, so Mandy's not you know, she's everything's not firing.
Speaker 3: Upstairs, Wendy's Wendy's not Wendy's over there now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know it's because Bobby knows Wendy's easy to manipulate and so.
Speaker 3: And also here's here's the thing. Bobby is never I'll tell you this, Bobby's always. But here's the thing. When I work with you over at at Lunatic, I knew I was always going to get paid. I just had to wait for you to in the show to just get us everybody paid, our paypals and our cash apps and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And like I said, I ended up switching for paying out everybody with the stream elements because I hated you know, by.
Speaker 3: The way, when when when you here's the when we stopped the Lunatic Lele show, that when we when I would So here's the thing. I didn't hate you, Chris. I didn't hate you.
Speaker 4: It's just nobody did.
Speaker 3: Because I was getting told stuff about you.
Speaker 4: I was, Yeah, I was being told told stuff about me as well that I you know that I ended up buying Scott a guitar for the reason of a tax right off. And it's like, well, how the hell does that make any sense. I could have not button the guitar and I wouldn't even need to do a tax ride off. I could just go and kept the money for myself, you know, I mean, how the hell does that make any money or any sense? And then you know, just a bunch of the other stuff, like they were saying that like the Kermit the Frog video. You heard what they said about Kermit the Frog. It's like Kurment. That Kermit the Frog video is on YouTube. Maximili does one of those every single week. Tell me how that thing's bad. It's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Hey, can I say, can I send cornerlink or is he banned from the from the cords?
Speaker 4: A good guy? You know Cords a good guy?
Speaker 3: You know me.
Speaker 4: I don't bat anybody.
Speaker 3: By the way, Gaus Gacious, it's into the chat.
Speaker 4: Gacious is a good guy. He he comes in. Uh he he would come around for movies with two ky.
Speaker 3: I can't you're saying, because you know I'm mobile.
Speaker 4: Corner cooldal coolddal for corn. Yeah, it's good to see Corndiff. I know Corndiff whenever I whenever I ended up moving and I was rearranging stuff and all that stuff. Corn would pop on every now and then. In fact, I think he was there in my old place when I was streaming while painting the old place and all that stuff. Corn is just a good guy, by.
Speaker 3: The wall, like Corn, I did send you a link hold on. By the way, it just said you've been added as a contributor to the thing.
Speaker 4: I already am because I on the pro account, it automatically does that to me.
Speaker 3: By the way, I just want to tell you that you you know, it didn't send me a thing. The clip I think added.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that it is probably because of the fact that you were added before, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, hey, hey it's Corn. Come to my hand. Corn life to being the neutral party.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's the way to be, and I've always been.
Speaker 3: I say, I say, I said Chad, I say clear Water, Chad and Chad zo moching.
Speaker 4: Oh very cool. Clear Water is a good guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I mean I forgot that I blocked American coupcake. Yeah, why did you do that?
Speaker 4: In fact, I think he's going live at ten today with Belly Bros. With Lou and uh Cahuna and uh two K. I'll probably be there.
Speaker 3: Timmany likes horns let's give him some horns.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard it. Yeah, Tiffany sweets. Oh no, because I got my AirPods.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I want to ask, is so can you get a can you so? I'm not I'm not looking forward to August thirty first.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was going on then my mom's birthday. Oh, my birthday's four days after that, August.
Speaker 3: My mom. You know.
Speaker 4: I miss her so much, Chris, Oh, I bet you do, man, I bet you do.
Speaker 3: My mom was fifty seven when she died. If she made it to her next project, she would have been fifty eight years old in two thousand or nine.
Speaker 4: Now, if you don't mind me asking, what exactly happened to her?
Speaker 3: Cancer? Oh yeah, cancer took her from me.
Speaker 4: Oh, I ended up losing an X of mine when her and I were together, to cancer. And one of the one of the best ladies I ever knew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, my mom. My mom was one of those people that she everybody wanted to put me in a group home. My mom said no, oh wow.
Speaker 4: And and mom and mom.
Speaker 3: Actually in one of the d the d H the now d CFS ladies tried to take me from my from my parents. My mom called the the the director of special education for our district called him in, Oh wow, because my mom had had that pool when it came to specially because of of she was. She was always there to support, you know, she wanted to she wanted me to have a life, a better life.
Speaker 4: No. Yeah, every year I go and uh, well I didn't do it this year. I wasn't able to this year. But almost every year I go and volunteer with the Special Olympics in my area. Some great kids involved in that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry that. I'm like, you know, it's hard for me to realize. Yeah, I think she was born in nineteen fifty one. Okay, she would be.
Speaker 4: Hold on, she would be turning okay, okay, she'd be turning seventy four.
Speaker 3: Because it was on my end here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's all good, big guy. Did you end up getting a tracking number for the laptop that Red thug Lee sent you?
Speaker 3: Minors?
Speaker 4: I guess you still can't hear me.
Speaker 3: She would have been seventy four.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, by the way, did you get a tracking number for the laptop the red FuG les and you know, no, I'm sure he'll send it.
Speaker 3: He said that he was at his desk got work.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha? Oh Sketty too is here? Good to see her. I haven't seen her at a log time. No, she's one that's always been encouraging to you over there. Yeah, yeah, very sweet, lady, very sweet.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, sir, I'm gonna call you mayom God.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, Jake. I know I'm old, but you don't have to keep calling me sir. Oh goodness, but you're older than me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll be turning forty five here, so.
Speaker 3: We need a birthday party for you.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm just gonna let's see what am I? What am I doing on that day? I might go and get myself some to go over at Longhorn. I may end up doing that.
Speaker 3: And uh, what day is birthday?
Speaker 4: I think it's on a Wednesday because I got liberal Karen's gone wild that that day. And then a lady I've been seeing said she might come over that night, so that'll be cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bright the way, Thank god, it's Friday.
Speaker 4: Oh it's Sunday. Gotta go back to work tomorrow. Hey hold on, but here soon we're gonna be closed for a couple of days for the Morganton Festival, so I get to I get to have four days off in a row, I'll get be able to get nice and rested. I haven't had four days off in a row, and.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, by the way, hey, by the way, I just want to let you know that that it's not going to be on a Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Oh it's not what day is it?
Speaker 3: I I wait, wait, I'm I'm I'm confused because it's wait, I'm confused. Beyond a Wind's essay, we'll check.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, but I do.
Speaker 3: Put my tip links in the description in the in the chat.
Speaker 4: Oh cold Dale.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But uh, but I will also tell people that we do have to thank you David Chandler.
Speaker 2: Thank you dead bull.
Speaker 4: Oh Dave is a good guy, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, because I have to promote the reason why I said thank you, uh dead Baels, because I got to promote someone that I hate.
Speaker 4: Who is it that you hate?
Speaker 3: A Florida man?
Speaker 4: Oh that's right. He told me Granny. Why why do you hate granny? Granny's Granny's always been one of the nicest people backstage, he is. He kind of does a little bit of an act on his show and all that stuff. You know.
Speaker 3: But by the way, here guys, go check out this all sucks pod.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, there you go, Yeah, yep, there they have one of the funniest shows. And if Granny could just focus a little bit, it'll be yeah, a lot better because he likes to go in. As soon as the intro goes, he disappears and two K's left by himself for like the first five minutes usually why I think it could be a bit I'll have to ask two K, But he always says Granny said he's got to go and get a cigarette or something like that.
Speaker 3: So yeah, hey, so, uh so does Bobby Nick use your ev mooks?
Speaker 2: No, he used to.
Speaker 4: He used to, so now he uses his own. I don't. I don't even think he uses ev bucks at the bar.
Speaker 3: He uses for his uh rock his h music show.
Speaker 4: Okay, well then he's probably gotten his own then finally yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: But the way Rock to Love TV I think I think Rock tot Love is getting tired of me saying that Roth to Love is on TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, not on there. We used to do a special edition on Sundays with and I bring on Kai to go and talk to some of the stuff and Kai. I love going and doing shows with Kai. But the issue is him and I would always end up getting off topic, you know, So it was it was one of those things that Joey said Rock Talk Live wasn't really performing well on his channel, and Kai decided to leave streaming. But he's been popping up every now and then. He comes on Liberal Karen's gone wild with us sometimes, so you know, he's trying to get back into it. And he's been telling me he's wanting to get some new stuff started, and I hope he does. It's just you know, he's been pressed for time and all that stuff because he stays about as busy as I do.
Speaker 3: By the way, here you' hear so funny.
Speaker 4: What's that kittle?
Speaker 3: Ope? Cattle OBEs or mushmellow are must melons?
Speaker 4: What is a must melon?
Speaker 3: It's a cattle Ope, it's what they call in Tennessee.
Speaker 4: Oh I did not know they had another name in Tennessee. Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 3: But by the way, this was, this has been this has been This has just been a test.
Speaker 4: So of the emergency broadcast system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, uh so this is this has just been a test because we all we gotta we gotta check everything to see if it because this is all by the way, this is the only day that I could get with JIB to do testing.
Speaker 4: Oh yep, yep. But I stay busy. I stay busy, and I'm never a bit of a busy day. Before uh, before movies with two K, I gotta go and do my cooking for the week. I got a little bit more cleaning too to do, you know, because my place is three times the size of the place that I used to have, So you know, on the weekends, I usually go and clean, and then I gotta go to the shop and clean over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you're and then you got movies with two K.
Speaker 4: Yep, yep. Then movies with two K, and then I crash.
Speaker 3: After that, I thought somebody was going to do the toe K gimmick.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, ween just have that hasn't gotten his puppet yet. I don't know if he's decided not to do it.
Speaker 3: So so love way is four K?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, actually, well I don't think I can tell you who four K is. I don't think he wants that known. But yeah, it's actually somebody you know who does four K?
Speaker 3: All right, someone that I.
Speaker 4: Like, Yeah, yep, yep, and we're I think we're two K so we're gonna try and get four K on movies with two K sometime soon. He wants to do all puppets for an episode, so.
Speaker 3: We need to get a Christopher puppets.
Speaker 4: Or or no is gonna do it.
Speaker 3: Hey, I remember a few times we had you backstage and they were like, thank you were saying this stuff backstage. Hey's the belly yep, yep.
Speaker 4: She has to have her attention.
Speaker 3: Hey, I need to get dude. I So I've been watching PNG tubers. Okay, what is pm g P andng tubers are are like, are like, uh would be the mouth will be moved, be like, but it would be only the mouth moves.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, that's that's kind of like what I use for Tokay. I use a app called My Talking Pet. And what you do is you line up the eyes and the the mouth and all that stuff, and then you know, it does it that way and I I pull it into obs and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: But by the way, I did not do anything to Chris. Chris always does this. Every Chris makes me so mad to the point of blocking, and then he makes them.
Speaker 4: What have I done to make you mad?
Speaker 3: Not you? The other Chris peeps.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha.
Speaker 3: I can say he doesn't want me to say his real last name on.
Speaker 4: Stream, but it's probably better if you didn't.
Speaker 3: You say your real last name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's because I choose to.
Speaker 3: Proven Frederickson.
Speaker 4: Frederickson close enough.
Speaker 3: But yeah, by the way, I can't get on Blue Sky anymore because damn you Mississippi Buckers.
Speaker 4: Oh you know the thing. The thing with Blue Sky is they've.
Speaker 3: I can't get in touch Dustin anymore. He's that's he's he's only.
Speaker 4: On h Oh, that's where he's at. Now. That makes sense, That makes sense. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Blue Sky. They've had a huge issue with CP over there, and uh, it's just scummy people over there.
Speaker 3: But they also because Mississippi is every time you log into Mississippi, in a place in Mississippi, you have to show your ID.
Speaker 4: Oh gotcha, because.
Speaker 3: I think of the luckily I have a ways the eggs warepcake. Sorry tired here, I understand. I I didn't sleep. I woke up at like like four o'clock, went back to bed and got up because I knew that I was gonna have a little bit of time with you to do this test.
Speaker 4: Oh, gotcha.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I usually I'm usually up at about like five thirty every morning, but today I actually slept in till seven.
Speaker 3: By the way. By the way, Uh, the day after Labor Day, we're gonna have the one year mark since Aaron's arrest.
Speaker 4: Oh really the sixth or the seventh? Oh gotcha?
Speaker 3: He was he was was arrested on that day for the caliber cato stuff.
Speaker 4: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: The reason why, the reason why you don't hear. So here's the thing. U Chad went to the bar and we went to the gym for Scott's Scott actually said to coach Scott was like, Aaron, So Coach Scott was training Aaron. Okay, if I go there, I would have So if I go to Minnesota, I would I would fly out Jacob. I would go buy Illinois, pick Jacob up to have some backup there because I know if I go to a point, you know, if I go somewhere, I know I'm gonna be gonna have back me the backup. Because Minnesota is because that's Aaron's hometown. Aaron's home in St. Cloud. If you go to Saint Cloud, he's got a lot of friends over there. I wouldn't go to Scott's gym. I would go and try to find the radio station he worked at.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that might be a little bit harder to get into.
Speaker 3: Oh Betty Wise, uh uh uh you want to help help jibs. Betty Wise is Betty way did you die?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Jim, I heard you have a Roku channel? How do I find it?
Speaker 4: Oh? Well, thank you? Yes, it's called unstreamable the best way.
Speaker 3: He been brought up and started up. But he also brought up that about now you have rocud channel, you're streaming movies there. He says streaming movies is illegal.
Speaker 4: Uh. He's throwing a fed over everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he needs to grow up. He just needs to grow up.
Speaker 3: He was like, he like, you're I did the very Joe, the real Betty. Betty White was ninety nine when she died two weeks before Onethday.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, speaking of which, I'm I'm having to do something on it right now because Cupcake wants.
Speaker 3: To have the.
Speaker 4: Movies that they review on Warp Speed they're able to be watched on the Roku channel. So this week they are doing the crow. So here, in about two minutes, the crow will be up on there.
Speaker 3: So yeah, hey, what.
Speaker 4: Right, m.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm having to move for mhm yeah, no, no, no, no, my no, My comforter is cold because I had a drink cold drink on it.
Speaker 4: Oh really yeah a mm hmm, I gotta.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then you got to get the link ready for movies with MOK.
Speaker 4: I got to send Cupcake a link letting him know the crows up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Does uh? Does the people that so does the people that are on the network get a free subscription? What do you mean free? Thing too?
Speaker 4: Unstimable, unstreamable is free, but the members only stuff is not free. Oh yeah, yeah. The other guys that are on the shows, they get the code and all that stuff. But yeah, Betty, do you mind if I type it in here? I think i'll it may come up under your name. I'm not sure, but do you mind if I type in the name here Betty?
Speaker 3: Betty? Yeah, you said Betty?
Speaker 4: Did I? Yeah, it's Jake, but go ahead of the channel. Just oh no, Betty was asking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it's sure, it's your sure.
Speaker 4: My hooks in the Roku search where use search for channels.
Speaker 3: And movies. There we go, hm hmm, hey, well yeah, I'm still I'm still gonna use stream yard for the people that can't use emuks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do whatever you want many Yeah, so the crow is up there now. So we got that. I got a new section that says movies reviewed this week on warp Speed and that's where they can be able to find that.
Speaker 3: You thanks, Jake. Oh goodness, but hey, I like now, like like I have someone now that is here. Dad could run the show for Oh what I need to walk away? You can do, Hey, is Abella?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she needs attention.
Speaker 3: Give her a hope for me, please.
Speaker 4: Oh, she gets lots of hugs. She has to snuggle with me at night because you have diabetes. No, she just she just she ever since she was a kitten, you know, for the past nine years. Whenever I go to bed, she has to go and jump up on the bed and then she wants me to put her under the covers and hold her. Yeah, she's my little sidekick.
Speaker 3: Are you Betty White?
Speaker 4: No, nope, nope. Despite what people think, I don't have five hundred all to counts. You know, I've heard I've heard Bobby say that, and I was like, I was like, motherfucker. I work seventy hours a week. I don't have time for your bullshit, and I'm not going to watch stuff that you know does not interest me.
Speaker 3: You know. As so last yesterday when we get our stream media, you were talking at the stream, you know, we were, and you were like, you you told me the reason why you had to leave, and I'm not gonna mention it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, Well there's several reasons that you know, the the that was that was one of the main ones, but there were several reasons why I ended up doing it. And so many people over there that ultimately ended up leaving, we're telling me before I left, They're like, I would I need to get the hell out of here. And I'm like, you're right, I'm the same way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and and the thing is it's like Bobby's over there, like you know, and then makes one of cupcake. Cupcake, it has a problem. I didn't know this until today. I got yelled at.
Speaker 4: What problem does cupcake have?
Speaker 3: I think d i D.
Speaker 4: Disassociative identity disorder.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I I don't know who told you that, because I've never heard him say that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, not American Cupcake, Little Cupcake.
Speaker 4: Oh, little Cupcake, gotcha?
Speaker 3: Okay, when I said Cocake and little Cupcake.
Speaker 4: Okay, I used the dat a girl that had that, and and that was really tough on her.
Speaker 3: She and the thing is she was having issues. Luckily she was having issues God having issues with with that. And then Bobby attacked her. Oh well, you know, because little Cocake was going into her chat defended me and they.
Speaker 4: Oh goodness, Yeah, I don't know. I don't know, but yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, but but but by the way, I could have here, here's the thing I could have When me and me and Ary Jane were fighting, I had access to her stream yard.
Speaker 4: You were fighting with a goodness, but I I decided.
Speaker 3: To leave her stream yard because I didn't want to fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know as a sweet.
Speaker 3: But sometimes sometimes there's people that wanted to fuck with her that louve Yeah. And by the way, somewhat, by the way, can I tell you something. Yesterday someone was brought up that someone was giving it that someone tried to pull a David Chandler bullshit the fuck up because Bobby and them know that. I hate when they people say, oh, David Taylor gave me a thousand dollars. David Taylor gave Christopher a thousand dollars, I mean dad Pool.
Speaker 4: Sorry, yeah, yeah, you know, yeah, don't pay attention to that, because that's always going to be somebody that's just giving you a crap. David's never given me a thousand dollars, despite what people say and all.
Speaker 3: That, I was just using you as a yea. By the way, I missed little Lemmy.
Speaker 4: Has Lemmy stopped us streaming because of all the stuff she's going through?
Speaker 3: Or No, she's she's she's she's monetized.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, good for her. Hold on, But why are you saying you miss.
Speaker 3: Her because I haven't saw heard a while.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's probably sticking staying to herself right now. She's going through a tough time. Her and Granny are both going through a tough time.
Speaker 3: Noah, so I got I got prised for you.
Speaker 4: What's that.
Speaker 3: I'm changing my photo? Hello?
Speaker 4: Look? Oh it's a lizard, hey, Chris, Yes, sir, yes, sir. Even No, my my cigarette that I got, my last one out of that pack was uh, it had a cut in it.
Speaker 3: So I had to go, what do you smoke?
Speaker 4: Just tobacco and water?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: American spirit?
Speaker 4: Yeah, see the side of it over here, haads that little so that one's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I actually had to. I had to. So we had a little surprise yesterday. We had a surprise on body stream where my my roommate's mom decided to show up. Oh really you know? Okay, but I want to ask you a question. Yeah, lizard lizard Lazard Bleazard. Can we watch lizard Man?
Speaker 4: Lizard Man? They made a movie about the lizard.
Speaker 3: Man is called Ants. Okay, Hey, can we watch Ants?
Speaker 4: You can watch whatever the hell you want to watch.
Speaker 3: Hey, I want to, Well, I want if I come to if I come on Movies with two K.
Speaker 4: With something like that, you're gonna have to have a talk with two K about that because he runs that show. I just I just asked him what is the you need and he tells me and I get that set up for him. He has one hundred complete control over movies with with two K.
Speaker 3: So you know, that is a sixties episode of your music.
Speaker 4: Show Sixties, because you really don't get much music videos from the nineteen sixties, so it's tough. My my forte is like the nineteen eighties. Some of the stuff in the nineties. I got another episode of Forgotten hits that I'm gonna be doing soon, and I just made my list. I got a real McCoy song on there that people forgot about, a Spice Girl song that you could not get away from, but they stopped playing it called two Become One. Ye Kenny Loggins for the first time Richard Marx and Donald Lewis and Donald Lewis was hit was huge when this came out called at the Beginning, which is a great ballad.
Speaker 2: Got a.
Speaker 4: Simply read song where it is that they ended up sampling Hall and Oates called Sunrise, the Scorpions song Mysterious that was being played on radio all the time. People have totally forgotten that Nina Cherry, the Buffalo Stance, the Wallflowers contribution to the Godzilla soundtrack. Heroes. So I got I got a huge list of of stuff that people have forgotten about that you could not escape on radio at the time. Ye. Now it doesn't be played anymore.
Speaker 3: Because it doesn't now. It's like a lot of the music being played on radio is full crop.
Speaker 4: It is, but there are some log stays. But it's always the older songs that are there are long stays, especially you know, like Top forty radio or not Top forty, but adult contemporary radio and stuff like that. They will play a lot of this older stuff. Why because it's timeless. But there's some that fall through the cracks that were huge hits of the time that just did not have the staying power for whatever reason, and they should have.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what's so funny is like a lot of times now it's like you know a lot of times it's when they and they and there was a station here that would play they would do nineties at none mm hmm, or they would do like they would do what they call their uh way back way back at noon or something. They would pay way back here at nude. I wanted so, I really don't didn't want to hear. Back when I was listening to the radio, I didn't want to hear. I wanted to hear some of the classics, not like did not like the newer songs because the newer songs were auto tuned. Today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the the new stuff is very generic, you know, with the older stuff. The thing that was great about the especially the late eighties and early nineties, is there was kind of a marriage between the the way the song was sung, the lyrics, and the instrumentation nowadays, it's like, give me a beat to just sing over. It's it's not cohesive like it was. It's not as intricate as it was. And for me, it's one of those things that it's like, well, that's the reason why this is a hit now. Stuff today for five minutes and people totally forget about it, you know. So that's that's the problem with music today. And the thing is being a musician myself, the thing I could tell you is I think a lot of it comes down to the digital realm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I got and the digital.
Speaker 4: Realm has great stuff. All of my stuff that I do with my guitar stuff, I use a digital pedal, I use plugins and all that stuff. But it's one of those things that as opposed to go into tape. When you're going to digital, you can go and say, no, I want this to be perfect, so I'm going to redo this part. I'm going to re record this part, and they do it. And sometimes those little mess ups that people don't even realize are there add texture to the songs from the old days of analog, you know, And so nowadays it's become so generic because of that, you know, for instance, there's a great guitarists out there, like Tim Henson from Polifia, but Tim Henson is not going to get the recognition he needs. Why because there's no feeling and passion behind his playing. He sounds like a robot. But in terms of his technical ability, he's incredible, and that's because of the age of digital nowadays. Yeah, you know, when you would listen to like, for instance, Estranged by Guns n' Roses, there's times where you hear that pic attack from Slash, you know, and there's a motion behind that so small, so nuanced, that it adds something to the song that you don't even realize it's there unless you're a guitarist, but it's something that it's like, I could not imagine a this being done on a computer and being done to where you don't hear that pic attack, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I just want to I just want to say that I do appreciate you coming on and being part of my shoulder day.
Speaker 4: Of course, I'm happy to help.
Speaker 3: You know, and also I I know that you got a busy day would be my Uh, I don't know, uh I seen blind Mike Fury is gonna go live soon.
Speaker 4: Oh, cool. Yeah, blind blind Mike's a real talented guy.
Speaker 3: So here, here, here's the thing. I just want to say that blind Mike worked, So blonde Mike the guy that blind Mike's works for. Uh Kurd ma hangin or Curd crap? Guess who? Kurt Urtre?
Speaker 4: I have no clue. I've never even heard the name.
Speaker 3: Kurt works for Dave Dave Portnoy.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, he works for uh.
Speaker 3: He worked He works on the the Dave Portnoy's Unmanned Show, unnamed show.
Speaker 4: Gotcha, gotcha. I love what it is that Dave Portnoy did when those anti semites were over at his restaurant and he went after them big time. I'm I'm I'm I'm happy.
Speaker 3: Deve Portnoy is the is the barstool sports guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah. Wasn't he doing a thing there for a while where he was going and getting.
Speaker 3: Pizzas reviewing pizza.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I remember seeing some of those. I'm not I'm not really familiar with the guy.
Speaker 3: So on Christmas this last year, he actually gave he gave an owner sixty sixty thousand dollars to save his business.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, very cool, very cool. I saw one video of him, by the way, where he had this pizza that was so big he had a hard time carrying it, and he said it was like twenty pounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I also saw the video where he basically I love that his videos are good. But I think he's a good guy. I think he sometimes he gets a bad rap.
Speaker 4: See I don't Okay, Yeah, I'm not overly familiar with him. I've seen clips of him here and there. But you know, I'm a jackass.
Speaker 3: Hi, I'm a jackass.
Speaker 4: Yeah. By the way, he's gone after those anti semites that were in his restaurant. I thought that was outstanding.
Speaker 3: I just want to let you know that he's Chad's foot live from Saint Paul, Minnesota. Huh, he's a community tap post.
Speaker 4: Oh by the way.
Speaker 3: All right, I think we're gonna get out of here.
Speaker 4: All right, and not a problem. I got stuff I gotta get done anyway. I love you brother, alright, Betty, you stay out of trouble, all right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Can you end it?
Speaker 2: Can you end it?
Speaker 3: Can you end this one?
Speaker 4: Sure?