Speaker 1: Hi, h shit, we are good to go. We're on Twitter, Rumble and YouTube tonight. And yes, I just popped a white head and I special Yeah surprising nice, So get those. Yeah, I'm just using a background. If you want to know what it looks like without it, you've seen it before. So let's just get going. Oh, let's change that real quick. Things. Every time I got timed out on this thing, I had everything set. So stream yard is all about resetting your stuff now, so every time you go back in and you got to redo it, there we go. Okay and if I can, no, it's not on this computer. Never mind, there's no introduction. Okay, So we're gonna look at some things today. But hey, I want to give you a little bit of a background of why I was inspired to come out tonight. It's been a long day. I did the doctor glidden thing earlier today and then and then there we go. Maybe that's good. Did the doctor glidden thing earlier today, and then I was doing activities with my daughter, including taking here too the mall. Let me double check make sure this is The DBS on this thing was way high last time, so just making sure it didn't screw it up. Again. Okay, that should be good somewhere ring around maybe maybe like that. Okay, yeah, So the the activities with daughter went to trampoline park and then I took her out and I found a really cute pair of jeans that had stitch on them over at H and M. I got her those, and then we went to J C. Penny and I picked her up. I read them all. I went to jay Z Penny and grabbed her a couple of bathing suits and shorts and India shirt and stuff. So she's better off than she was before. She got some more clothes and I looked at way when we had packed, and I was like, this is nonsensical. Why are we looking at such a few options here? So I went out and fixed it. And like when I went to Brendan Beach and I found out, oh the M word that ends with om didn't pack you a freaking whitty is wrong with her? Like I have to, I have to look over everything from now on. I got sent with a suitcase full of candy and chips and BS snacks that I carried across the freaking country because I didn't know what was in the bog and the thing and I was like I caught it before were about to leave them, Like, are you freaking serious? And then she goes like this, She says to my daughter, your God doesn't want you to have this with like this is how this is how you dried the wedge, right, You're a scumbag doing that. You should have just been like, hey, I'm a retard, and maybe I should have packed a bunch of dog shit for us to carry across the country when it's something that we could pick up anywhere, you know. And so it was surprising that we brought three suitcases here and backpacks and there was no freaking long sleeve shirt in there for her. So I went and got her a hoodie that was over at Brendan Beach and it says Brendan Beach on it. But it's just stupid things like that. It's like she had this stuff. It's just something's broken up there in that person. So they don't get things right, like broken, severely broken in that mechanism. So it is what it is. So when you know that that's how they perceive the world and it's not through the lens of anything logical, sensible, or reasonable, what makes you think that anything else that they perceive is part of reality either. And that's where it gets strange, because then you have to yet to think to yourself, there's no arguing this person. There's no reasoning with this person. There's no comprehending this person or predicting their behavior because they don't follow logic, they don't follow reason, they don't make any damn sense. So there's that. I'm just sending something out here to the public on my Patreon. Come on, just get to it, all right, there you go, all done? Maybe get some more people over on the Oh yeah, look at that. That already happened. All right, cool, So we're gonna look over a bunch of stuff I saw. But I got this question and this you know, I love this person, learned a lot from this person. But this person also thinks that they're going to, like, I don't know, get me to to follow up and mistake make mistakes because I I'm just don't know where to start explaining this because you you me, I actually feel like I'm the crazy one, even though I know I'm not. When I start trying to explain this stuff to somebody who doesn't get or understand or even like the small stuff right, because you have to build a whole history that's contradictory to their So they're challenging you every step of the way. So it's not so simple as just answering the question, why do you say she's a demon? When you see a picture of Laura Lumer on a thumbnail when he's watching TV and say that is a demon? Why do you, I guessid or Lord Lumer, she's a demon? What makes you why is she a demon? And I just had to simplify it to because she's ultra pro Israel, And that's all I could say, because I can't get into the whole history of what these people represent, who they are, what they've constantly done in a consistent order all throughout history, how they manipulate, how they talk, bullsa, you know, speak, They control the conversation on both ends, have their fake conflicts with one another. Meanwhile, what you don't see is steam rolling straight ahead, and both are actively working just to keep you distracted while that happens. I don't need to go through all that because it's not going to be appreciated anyway, you know what I mean. So that's my answer. He was listen watching he was watching Charlie Kirric earlater like, oh my god, has nobody seen all this shit? He said that was completely asinine and insane and pro baby killer, tunnel dweller, fucking cultive ball pieces of shit. And it's like, you can't teach these people. You can't teach people the DA and show them the true history of their religion or the true history. Where's the rumble chat? I don't fucking know you're in it? There you go, there you are, there's a rumble chat? Brad. How you doing, buddy? I didn't post this ahead of time. I just went on and then threw a link into stream yard, I mean into a Patreon. So I wasn't expecting a big turnout for the live stream anyway. In the whole East coast. It's eleven o'clock right now, and up Tuesday, so or a Wednesday? Hey, what's up? So here's another one? South Floridian SFL waste land. Yeah, where abouts in South Florida. I lived in a tamarack which is outside of lauder Hill Fort Loadderdale area. Right, Cooper is it Coopersville? I used to walk there to work. I can't remember where it's Cooper something, right, or Copper City or something, whatever the fuck is called. I remember, and somewhere right around Tamarack, I also help kids. There was a super There was a super high like mango tree, different type of mago they're like the green ones. That was by the pool area, and so I was throwing their football at it to knock the the mangoes out of it. And that's when I learned that I'm allergic to the sap but not the freaking mango. So the shit that comes out of the stem, if it gets on my skin, I get a rash. And if I scratch it as spreads, at least that time it did. Maybe I maybe after being exposed to it, it wouldn't happen anymore, but it did happen, and I had had never figured out why I was getting this rational time today one time I was like, let me see this thing, and I rubbed it on myself and it's sure enough. I was like, ah, there we go found it. You said it, bitch cool man, Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, Well that's glad. I'm glad you came over here. But sfl because I'm not a whole Yeah, I've made it clear that I'm at least to the people in my small group of people that I talked to, like sixteen or fifteen people that I actually speak to that I'm probably not going to go back on. And it's not Stefan that is awesome for the most part, but I just I was a little discouraged by the fact that I even had him on with Doctor Glynnon, you know, so that he could hear it from Doctor glynnon and not just me after having said something to him, after he had a second episode where he had to be brought to the hospital or he'd maybe not have had to have been, but he was. And I was like, listen, I know you don't trust doctors, so why don't you just listen to this guy or that guy who's who I'm speaking on behalf of and just get at least the OSCIOFX. And then I did that whole thing with the fundraiser for him through it was either so go fund me or was a gifts and go I don't remember. It was go fundme, I think, And he got some money and he asked for it, and he didn't get this stuff because he had stuff to do with it, like serious whatever. But I would hope that you would get this when you can. And then he got his stuff from his social purity come in and I said to him, in the last one, I hope that you will at least take out some of that to get at least a bottle of the osteo effects because of the blood pressure and the other issues got going on. It's calcium and magnesium and a bunch of trace minerals in this thing. It's gonna be very good for you to have this, especially considering you know you don't eat enough or I don't know about enough, but you don't. There's nothing, there's no way you can actually eat well anymore unless you has supplements going on. And who knows what the daily cigarette and alcohol intake is. I don't know. I'm not speculating on that. Everybody does their thing, but you have to imagine you're depleting yourself with whatever nutrients you're getting. So just take this. And he didn't. I don't think he's going to do that. So that plus a bunch of like little ship bags that show up in a stream, the whole thing with the whole Victor, hego thing like this is not going I'm not going back. So and then you know, even Chris kind of like irritat me, lads, and not because of it's not he that irritain me. It's just it's again it's it's not the person, it's the perception, perspective and perception. And this is what I'm talking about. It's like I think people get lost in the in the drama, dramatic play more than the raw data. It's like Stefan's live option on YouTube is no longer there git to be, it's no longer there for him to go live because he deletes it himself afterwards. I don't know if you do that. So if it shows up and then it's gone again, it's on bit shoot, and I might also be on Rumble. Don't don't don't uh quote me on the Rumble one. No, he is on Rumble because I've had him reply to my message my videos before. So he is on Rumble. Whether or not he posts everything there or not, I don't know. But he definitely is on bit shoot and he pulls down his videos afterwards. So if you're saying, like the icon itself has been taken away from him, that's possible. Why they didn't just take his whole show down because that's how it's sick. They are. I don't know, but yeah, that's what you get for bringing on every askalon you know what I mean? Well, there you go, there you go, and let's go to bit. Let's go to this thing now. Boom, oh wait, that's the wrong one again. All right, I think I kept me in the right spot. Let's do this.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I was wearing the earbuy before, thinking that there's gonna be spillover in my mic from my computer. So if you hear an echo, it's probably be feedback from my microphone that I'm wearing. So just tell me if that's the thing, and I'll uh. I won't do anything because my earbuzzer upstairs two floors up. So I'm just saying, good to know. I guess I was gonna say, I'll go fix it, but I don't know if I can at the moment, we'll see. Hey, what the hell? How do I what? How does that happen? How's it there? There? Well? What the fuck? How's it not right there? Ohway is this one?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: How stupid is that? Hold on? Do I get to edit that? Way?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: You can't edit?
Speaker 3: So what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I don't understand how that I can't just be in that corner, always been in that corner? Is this one? I'm getting a little twitchy in the brain now, I think this is the corner I want to be because I think the video plays on the left hand side. Right, Is that right? Okay, let's try that. We'll go through these, but it's just there. I've learned a lot. And I hope everybody watches the Doctor Glidden one from this morning or this afternoon, because it just goes to show like I'm very sheltered from the real world because I don't feel like I don't associate with a whole lot of people outside of my home, and I don't interact. I don't go to people's houses, and so I'm around people because i'm living. I'm at my parents' house and I'm talking to my family, and I hear about all the replacements that they've had, hip replacements, disreplacement, that replacement, gall bladders. It just blows my freaking mind that this is still a thing. And you know, gone, I've come too far out of that too. Like I just look at it and I'm like, they're never gonna change. It's not there's nothing you can say it seems like such a simple thing that hey, that's the wrong way to do it. Here's a better way. It would just be simple, right, And then people be like, oh shit, I've been messting up and I've been letting these fuckers you know who do take money for their services even though you don't see it. And that's the beauty of insurance when you're just paying a cope or not even doing that sometimes. But it all seems like magic and free and whatever. It's so weird, man, like people just keep doing the same shit over and over again and they don't ever question it. And you would think at some point that would stop, but it doesn't. No matter what you say or do a show, They're still in the cult of in the cult of society and the cult of medicine and the cult of This is what my parents trusted, this is what I've always been told to If you attack that, you're attacking everything that I stand for and the very fabric of my being and whatever other other things that they have, they feel like personally attacked by. And it's weird, man, but it's it's a real thing. So no matter how much they care about you, trust you, and this is the whole conversation we had with doctor glynnin today. They can trust and respect you all they want, they won't listen to you, and it's not evil, And I think in my situation I think it's especially because it's me. But I could just be wrong. I could just be a pessimist. I could just be wrong about that. I don't know. But no matter what you've drawne to try to prove that you know something, they will tell you that all the time, not that you're trying to you know whatever. But in a way I am, because I want them to then say to then consider what I'm telling them, Like, why would they think I'm trying to do something to harm them? Do they think I'm living reckless? Because that's the way the media will will present you when they don't want you to question their death machine that they call allopathy because they want to continue to kill and profit from you. So of course that you're you're a whack job, you should, you're dangerous, You're a dangerous to yourself and others. For giving out that information all bullshit, but that's how they roll, right, So I don't know. I'm trying. I'm trying really hard, but there's only so much time I have, and it's not enough to try to change anything, you know, even though they've watched their my grandma and my mother in particular, has watched her sister getting murdered by chemo and radiation, leaving three children behind, destroying the family and the process. The kids had all kinds of problems. You could understand why both two of them out of the three turn themselves around tremendously and are doing very very well for themselves. That they're very and have a really good family life that they've created for themselves. Awesome. All that turmoil should have been avoided completely and they should have still had their mom. And I was like her fourth child. I was that close with my hat, very very hard, very very traumatic. Not the best situation for anybody. So yeah, so they killed her, and then my grandfather went to the VA got on dialysis, and I did everything I could or said everything I could, but he wouldn't listen to anything less it came from his doctor. I told my mother to get the three good herbs things that doctor Glidden had told me to have him try to unclog and flush out his kidney so that he wouldn't need dialysis anymore. And I told my mother I had a gatekeeper, I had a secretary to go through and I've looked over this house even secretively. I don't i'll see him. I don't think they ever existed. I don't think she actually got him. And there are a lot of things that she can get ready from the site. And she said she got him from the site, which knew she. I knew she was lying five years ago, three years ago, whatever, two years ago, whatever it was, two and a half years ago. I knew she was lying. And she lied to me again earlier when she said, oh, I got him, I said, I'm not talking about the ninety essentials. That's not what I'm talking about, which, by the way, is the same one that she got two and a half years ago she still has, which means she's obviously hasn't been taking yet. She's like, oh, I said, yeah, so the gooders, Oh no, I got those too. Your grandfather wouldn't take him. I've looked all the way. I'll looked at her all over around down here too. She's a liar. She's a fucking liar. And because she did this to me, just like a gigkeeper, like a secretary would my grandfather's fucking dead. Sorry, I'm bringing my hands together right now because I'm upset. And then my grandmother before that, she went to I forget where it was. I guess it wasn't Sarah Tooga Hospital because the story always fucking changes. It was some other place in Troy, and on Sundays there's all interns, fucking college idiots, and they don't know what the hell they're doing. So they let my mother, my grandmother bleed internally because they didn't want to bother the doctor until time came around. It was time, you know, so she could have been saved, but they didn't do it, and they didn't contact their doctor until a day and a half later or whatever, and then it was too late. Fuck those people. That's how they treat human beings that you care about. If that's not enough for you not to be there, I don't know what to say. If that's not enough for you to look for other things, I don't know what else to say. If losing my my little brother at two months and two weeks isn't enough to say, fuck shots and I'm not going to give those to my daughter, or why I wouldn't start a show six years ago and say, listen, families, Listen to parents, these are the dangers that you are faced with outside of all the other things that you might think of. Don't let this happen to your children. Don't let them harm them, don't let them cause brain damage, maim them with autism, or whatever the hell else. Don't let it happen. And because I did that, I'm blacklisted everywhere. I couldn't be a social media superstar with my identity, my IP address, my phone number, any of that information, any of these emails that I have already, or even start one on a Google with the same credentials, with the same persona, with the same digital fingerprint, I would have to completely create a whole fresh one separate from that in order for them. Nothing automatically triggered me into shadow bad. So, now that I know all this stuff about Techi shit and a lot more than I did before, Now that I have this whole gamer thing that I was gonna start, all of it is gonna be in a fucking box, a very tiny box with the lid closed. It's gonna be duct taped closed, and it's gonna be pushed into the corner of a little closet, and then in that little closet is going to be on a boat, and then they're gonna bomb the boat, and the boat's gonna sink, and then there's gonna be a fucking volcano that I erupts over the ashes on the pieces of that boat up into the air. Nobody's gonna fucking see any channel that I do, period, because I didn't want families and children to get harmed. That's the reality of it. It has nothing to do with the Jays. I didn't even talk about them back then. I just want to say this though, I actually enjoyed the times a few months ago when Stefan first started with you guys, but I miss that. I know we all are under a lot of pressure. I hope things just stay cool. Yeah you know, man, me too, But I just can't do that thing anymore because I just happy. I just keep noticing that there's a lot of people that they're on a different path. And again, I don't want to sound like I know it all, and I don't know it all, so but I just I do. There's certain things I just I know are for sure, and whatever the other details are will fall in place. Eventually. But the things I know for sure that people are going to continue to argue with me about are It's a waste of time. And I'm not trying to convince anybody of anything, because that's a bigger waste of time. So either you're on the way I look at it now, either you're on the fucking level, or you're not. And if you're not, do your thing over here and let me do mine over here, because all you're gonna do is like put anchors on my neck and make me drag them with as I as I push forward. I don't want that. I'd rather go snip, snip, and just get the weight off my back.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I like this Again. We may have seen a couple of these, but no problem with nothing wrong with the jogging our memory a little bit dimplicated to the new or stuff.
Speaker 4: Twenty twenty three, the top donor to APAC was Leonard Ravinsky and Katie Trudnowski.
Speaker 3: They're married.
Speaker 4: They own only Cans and other programs which allow people to access degeneracy. They donated eleven million dollars. Now Ted Kruz was saying, well, it's private donors who are funding these relationships between American politicians that further in advance American interests in Israel. Yet these are the type of interests that they're serving. Radvinsky made his money initially by selling access to accounts that were hacked that would allow people to view illegal content, illegal content involving animals and young people.
Speaker 1: I can't even do beastiality. And in addition to that, child phniraphy. That's what this fucking he's done in jail, oh right, because he's he's the right type of Jew.
Speaker 4: Describe using the proper words the type of content that he was selling. That's where he made his initial money. The News tries to desperately deny and cover this up, saying that, well, there's no evidence that the sites actually had illegal content, just that maybe they made the offering or they implied that it had this illegal content.
Speaker 1: So it was baiting them to go look for it on their site so that they could then advertise and sell advertising. That's interesting that his face is funny looking anyway. Yeah, somebody said, Katie Whatnovsky right, because her name is Chud Katie chud Novski, She said Chud.
Speaker 4: Yet that's clearly still what his websites and the initial offers for their products were they were targeting people who wanted to access this type of content, always targeting, And.
Speaker 1: Can we all just pause for a moment and reflect on the fact that majority of the high powered Jews, or at least the high powered actors in politics, that our Jews have wives that look like men. And you can you can add Bill Gates to that list too, but you also have Chuck Schumer. The list goes on and on. Yeah, you know, it's a they are they just rate in your face gay. And then you have like, what's his name, ah fuck, I can't remember his name, ah Warhawk, I can't remember his name. But the guy who's straight up gay. Anyway, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Moving on promoting degeneracy. These people are the people who are profiting off of not only the spread of degeni seen mental illness in America, but also off of American involvement in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of Obama's not a juice. I didn't add them to that list, but he definitely is working on solely on the behalf of that same cult. I didn't want to say on their behalf. It's more like the cult because it takes all kinds, allows them all in this is that same cult that I read to you about in the Edda, and that our ancestors, you know, carved in reliefs and sculptures in multiple areas of high civilization, that they created explaining what they encountered when they got here, or their ancestors encountered our ancestors, but their ancestors closer in time, closer to them, what they encountered, what they stopped, what they prevented briefly and warned them of what will come if they're not kept in check. And if we didn't annihilate them then and only corruption and what do you call it? Infiltration? Poisoning, infestation, what's another word? Infection is basically the word being infected. Everything in our culture has been infected by theirs, which is a lack of culture, which is this child killing cult of sorcery in PHARMACIEA and the moon cult is representative in all things. And yet if you know, like I said, if we couldn't, if we didn't handle it, then it's still the same problem now, and it's worse because we've given them this much time to acquire so many things that are gonna be very hard for us to neutralize. Before they neutralize all of us.
Speaker 4: At least twenty twenty three, the top donor to APAC was Edward Minsky and Katie Trida.
Speaker 1: That's the end of that. I know we're probably saying this one too. This is the one with the scumbag, possibly Chad Chester Bennington's daddy. This piece of shit here, I will share this with you, Chuck, what's my pop?
Speaker 5: What's my name?
Speaker 6: One hour later, Wiki leaks starts dropping my emails?
Speaker 3: You think ship? Don't ship?
Speaker 7: Just get lost into the public.
Speaker 5: One could say that there might have those things might not have been a coincidence.
Speaker 3: You make the advertised.
Speaker 7: By the way, on this comic ping.
Speaker 1: Pong sex stains is what it's called, then it's a comic ping pong thing. Why would you call something sex stains? What the fuck is wrong with you? You fucking fags and pizza being the symbol that it is. Look around, look around at things, See see where you find these poster it's kind of ping pong and this is what And if you don't know who John Podesta is, Oh, you know this. You've seen this before. So we're gonna move on. If you haven't watched that one, go back and watch it. It's on my last one. Here's an interesting one. So this says they them turtle. Oregon Mental Health Advisory Board includes member who identifies as a terrapin species. Yes, that's right. This thing down here headlines this is the sky West Austin. But this thing here, it seems very stable, identifies as a turtle.
Speaker 8: A person who identifies as a turtle advises the State of Oregon on the best practices for mental health.
Speaker 9: Hello, it's JD.
Speaker 7: Turtle and pronouns.
Speaker 9: Pronouns are turtle and datim.
Speaker 10: Hello everybody, it's JD. And you say them or turtle for pronouns.
Speaker 5: Hello, everybody, it's JD, datum.
Speaker 1: And turtle for pronouns.
Speaker 10: In the pinfieldy Gene area.
Speaker 8: Do you remember when mental health experts used to diagnose delusions instead of putting them on advisory boards. Those were good times. Imagine walking into a therapy session and the person across from you says, I understand what you're going through.
Speaker 11: I'm a turtle.
Speaker 8: At that point, the only mental health advice you need is ron. Nothing says stable decision making like taking life advice from someone who thinks they belong in a terrariumscruct.
Speaker 1: So I just found this guy Wesley Austin to Leslie Austin too. It's kind of that one was kind of funny. If we get time, jump back over that and see if you can I anymore. I'm sure it's all gonna be semi humorous, all right, Uh, fair warning, pure discretion advised graphic reality of what Jews do to fucking children coming up.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: If you have any empathy whatsoever, you would definitely be immediately seeing the faces of your loved ones in this poor little baby here, and being outraged at a world that would do such a thing or allow for such a thing to happen, or be so careless as to let that happen, even if they were going after someone else. And the fact that it happens a thousand times a day is no fucking coincidence. They have literally said that children are terrorists in training. They are the younger, they are the babies, they will grow up to be terrorists. Who's the terrorist state? Where was there ever terrorism? I don't care what fuck what you think about Muslims or whatever bullshit you've been fed or believed by default. Over forty fifty sixty seventy years of indoctrination, which means multiple generations of indoctrination, and all the bullshit that even fed about them. Yeah, there's sick fucks that dressed up like them and do horrible things like cut off heads. Yes, there's cults in all shapes and sizes, and not everybody's perfect. But and yes, fucking Mohammed was a six psychopathic pedophile. That is all true. That is all true to the best of my knowledge. But you're an average everyday person who doesn't believe because you could say the same thing about Catholicism. Look at the history of the popes. Has there ever been one that wasn't a child fucker? Has there ever been one that wasn't a fucking psychopath? So if if every Catholic or Christian was judge based on that, you know what I mean? You see what I'm getting out here? Or the people who actually believe in the precepts and don't engage in the other part and are just trying to lead a good life and wouldn't and didn't before the Jewish State of Israel came along terrorist State of Visuel and by the way, they are credited with having invented terrorism themselves, because that's that viciousness of attacks that the same thing that I read about in the Edda was happening to our Gothic ancestors, who finally had to put them down, had to break up their power structure and eliminate those sorcerers who are constantly mounting people up against them and causing horrific acts and ambushes on their ability to move goods. The people that the Goths were watching over in the territories that they had acquired next and going after them directly, same tactics five thousand years, the pieces of shit that will go to every length to harm everybody. It's not military against military. There's no honor or dignity, or character or nobility in anything that these people do, whatsoever. The Jews I'm talking about, so say, what do you want? But these people weren't doing terrorist attacks before Israel came along. But you pull enough of your babies out of rubble, and you understand, if you understand, as an Arab or whatever, that the people enabling Israel to come to existence, those who enabled the Bolshevik revolution to occur, funded it. Even though it was the bank, the Bank of England, City of London, and the Federal Reserve that created all those things, including the Bolshevik Revolution. They have taken over the military and the political arena, because that's what happens when you have too much money to these people, this bank, and they infiltrate and infiltrate and inviltrate, and they have all of their little people and their cult, their cult sometimes called Freemasonry, sometimes called other things, creating a system within a system that eats away the old system and erods it and destroys it, called Americanism or the Constitutional Republic. If you know all that as a as a Muslim, then how do you and why would you only address Israel, especially when you know that it's America that emboldens them. It's their policies for Israel that make them so bold, because they're cowards without backup. One on one, they won't look at you in the eye. But when the pack around, packs around, there's a battle cry right bad town by Operation IVY, there a bunch of fucking cowards. So why wouldn't you group up America in the same thing. And if you want to talk about terrorism, is a retaliation, is a retaliation for the amount of times they fed to do this or other things, bury their children? How many times have the children have to seen their families die? And that, oh they're they're born terrorists. Well, they're born being murdered by you. Generation after generation after generation. They recognize this, and they also recognize who funds you to continue to do that. So the fact that we're both on their list, I don't see why that wouldn't be logical and expected and somewhat justified, absolutely justified when it comes to Jews, at least the ones that are in the cult. So what do you what do you want to what do you want to do with this? You want to continue to blame the Muslims? What do you think that? Do you think they've been treated properly for the last seventy eighty years by these fucking Jews? I didn't think so. And again I'm talking about the ones that are in this cult, this banking, the cult of Saturn, the child killers, the same ones that we found about in the Eda, the Edenites, mooncult, whatever you want to call it, it doesn't really matter. Everything else has been Oh and by the way, they are shielding themselves with religion so that they continue to do horrible things. But do you know that the Goths, for his ancestors before him, they were called the Shields because they were protectors. They've always been the minority and wherever they've gone to set up a civilization and bring it up the speed for you know, help it flourish with the innovations that they had known and acquired, and they've always protected the people that they've encountered in those territories. That's why they were called the Shields because they were noble and they protected those people who they weren't ethnically related to each and every time as they moved down from the North Scandinavia Norway, isolated all that stuff. And so there's that something to be just something to think about when all you have is when you have all these people talking about f all these people, f all those people, and you know it's like, have you ever gone outside? So do you still have that hatred in your heart? When you meet someone who happens to a bit of a different ethnicity and they're super nice to you and they help you out, and they don't they go above and beyond what they are expected to do in whatever position that you that they're in whatever job position they're in. Do you still have that hatred for them? Or are you that blind that you or does it shake or does it shake your stupid fucking you know, preconceis and your false pretenses. Like, once you got out and step out into the world and see reality, you understand that their shit has in every ethnicity and nobody is spared to that. So there's no there is no condemning everybody. But yes, I also do think that there's been historically one set of people who have been most certainly more most responsible for just about every goddamn civilization that's ever come to be with justice, with morality, and there's been but one other group of people who have been the most destructive to that, who weren't willing to reap the benefits of being in this society that these other people built, who wanted to destroy it it all costs, all the time, always because they are harboring in their heart something or the lack of heart, something very ancient and very tied up into black magic. And it's just for them to call themselves the chosen. Well, yeah, they're right. They are the ones who chose to get involved in black magic, and they chose to sever their tether if they ever had one with a benevolent creator. So they chose all that. And if they were chosen by some demonic force to be that it's soldiers. That's very possible. So they are the chosen. It's not chosen by the thing that you think they're chosen by. Oh yeah, that's the turtle.
Speaker 13: Former Poulson Police officer Matthew Tim is arrested and charged for abusing a minor for a number of years. This case developed when a flash dribe was discovered in a home that he shared with the victim and her mother. The core document showed that Matthew Tim, this former police officer, started touching and abusing this girl when she was twelve years old. By the time she was seventeen years years old, this abusive situation had developed to the place for she was actually physically and verbally fighting with this scumbag over the cameras he had placed in the bathroom and his physical acts of violence towards her. And yet again, as a member of the Pulson Police Department, Matthew Tim was well respected and had her in a constant state of fear and since Matthew Tim's arrest, the police chief in Pulson has come forward.
Speaker 11: And given a statement.
Speaker 13: Chief of Police talked about how the courage of the victim coming forward has been instrumental in them seeking justice for her. This deviant cop predator is currently sitting in the county jail and.
Speaker 11: Doesn't have access to any more victims.
Speaker 13: And after hearing Chief George Simpson's statement, you would think he would.
Speaker 11: Be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Speaker 13: Now the victim is present and willing to give statements in court, and they do have the flash drive with undeniable physical evidence as to what transpired.
Speaker 11: But yet again here we go. The Montana Department.
Speaker 13: Of Justice is issuing a statement about how they secured a plea deal.
Speaker 14: I through Tim, who was an officer in pouls Him for two years, was arrested in September of twenty twenty three. He was charged with sexual abuse of children. The victim, who was seventeen years old at the time, told investigators quote this type of behavior had been going on for years. Jane Do indicated Tim had started touching her in a sexual manner when she was twelve or thirteen years old, and continued into her high school years.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you a question. How do you think this guy felt when he was called to investigate a home where this type of stuff was going on. Do you think that what he was doing to this that a girl may have, I don't know, affected his decisions and his approach in those types of calls. What do you think think he has mortally and the people. Or do you think he was a straight up hypocrite himself and did what he was supposed to do to take out these fucking pieces of shit they were harming children? Or do you think when it's a bogus one, he's still you know, played with the cps and let them be taken by them because they were in a good home and there was no avius going on with just some asshole calling it a false report. Any of these things could be happening. He could have been doing a whole lot more damage than is not just a direct damage to that little girl.
Speaker 14: Tim will serve ten years in prison.
Speaker 3: It was the.
Speaker 1: Chief district ten years. That's nothing.
Speaker 13: The attorney for this part of Montana signs to issue him a sweet plea deal that suspends forty years of the fifty year prison sentence this predator cop right here, rather than spending the rest of his natural born life in prison.
Speaker 1: And hold on a second, real quick too. I don't know when he was arrested, I don't know how long he was without a razor, but I am disgusted by the fact that cops can have facial hair and look like fucking Bolsheviks, scruffy ass Bolsheviks all that they want. This it's not it's not professional. What's the next the freaking military, Like, what the hell? Why aren't they Why aren't they in regula regulation haircuts? Why aren't they in regulation facial hair, which would just be that stupid ass bush ass mustache? Like why why are they allowed to look because they blend in more? Well, fuck all that too. No, they should stand out. They should look like the command respect, not like they look like some fucking scumbag that you're not sure if there's gonna knife or rape you when they walk by.
Speaker 13: It up with a ten year prison sentence and after you take off the good time, oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and a third of the sentence for completing a little twelve month program. It's gonna walk right on out of that prison in the next four or five years. First and foremost, I'd like to thank the Chief District Attorney Dan Guazinski for handing.
Speaker 1: Yet it probably a police jew. Maybe not, but it sounds like it another.
Speaker 11: Predator, a sweet, sweet deal.
Speaker 13: Secondly, I'd like to remind Police Chief George Simpson to save all of that trite commentary for victims who aren't about to get slapped in the face by your broken justice system. Former Poulson police officer Matthew tim.
Speaker 1: Is, all right, come on, feel free comment away on these things. So here's the bug eyed, fucking beatle right there says the systematic review revealed no incriminating client list, that there was also no credible evidence found that Epstein blackmailed prominent individuals as part of his actions. Right, this is what happened. When happens when Beside and the CIA run an op and somebody helping them run the opp gets caught. They get eliminated, or they get escorated off to some island somewhere one way or the other doesn't matter, or they ritually sacrifice them somewhere out of our line of sight. Who the hell knows, But nothing is going to be Nothing's going to come out because there's too many names. This whole entire system is propped up by this type of shit and fake money. Everything's a scam, everything's a lie, everything is artificial everything, everything. The fact that people don't recognize that this is what holds up just like the stupid those who walk away from Omulus short story, whatever the hell you want to call it, short story, it's not an essay. It's a dumb play for the most part, or dumb story for the most part. But the main line of thought there is it's that stupid refrigerator keeps on kicking on enough. The main line of thought there is this utopia town is dependent upon the torture of a child in order for people to maintain their happy society. So they have this ritualistic torturing of this child that can be shown no love, no affection, kept in the dark room, barely fed, dirty and just an awful condition. And those who are brought in to see it, some of them are disgusted by it, can't live with the fact that that's what's going on, and they walk away from Omulus. Fucking scumbags. Why Because what you're not what you're not seeing in that story is anyone helping that child. They're they're so disgusted and they're they're they're they're Their decision to just leave the society and walk on leaves us victim continue that they know of to continue to be harmed. So everybody who walks away isn't noble like the story is trying to portray. You just walk away and you don't do anything that you're basically helping the system because if you don't want if, you're not creating waves in that society. So if you're not creating waves in that society because you left it, you're doing that system a benefit because you're not questioning it and you're not challenging it, and you're not causing friction or resistance. So you're taking yourself out of the equation. You're actually helping promote the society in that sense by not challenging it, and you're not harm you're not trying to take the child and save him. So you're not doing anything noble by leaving. You're not doing anybody any favors. You're just being a dirt bag, and you're still being self serving because it's your you're helping you feel better about you by leaving. You're not doing anything too, you know, you're not. You're not a putting anything of yours in jeopardy. You're not risking anything. You're just leaving. You're you're causing yourself a little discomfort, and you think that that's a noble act, big fucking deal. There's still there's still a victim that you're aware of that you're not trying to protect. That's the story the way I see it from those who walk away from Omylus O. M. E. L A. S. If you're if you're wanting to look it up. And there's actually a part where there's some dude who looks like a freaking pan character, you know, half goat, half man satan type of character, who's a flute player in this little parade, this festival or ceremony that they have at this town every year. Yeah, we did not uncover evidence that could print be that could predicate an investigation against uncharged third parties. Well, what about the what about the fucking the what do you call it? The flight logs? The flight I've always ever heard of flight logs. I've never heard of a client list, And so what if there's not a list? Is there evidence of people who were blackmailed. They said, three hundred gigabytes of data and physical evidence. Significant amount of material, including more than three hundred gigabytes that you've you looked it all over now the file is relating to Epstein, including a large volume of images of Epstein, images and videos of victims who are either miners or appear to be minors, in over ten thousand downloaded videos and images of illegal child sex abuse material and other pornography. Teams of agents and analysis analysts, attorneys, all OIFA connected in privacy and civil liberties experts. That's ov all day. That sounds like NPO bullshit, going through the digital and documentary evidence with the aim of providing as much information as possible to the public. Well yeah, bullshit. Yeah, provide them tons of information, none of it relatable to reality, while simultaneously protecting victims, right, which means saying nothing whatsoever. Much of the material is subject to ordered sealing. What okay? So why if you're not persecuted, prosecuting anybody, why is it have to be sealed? Because you're protecting You're not protecting victims, you're protecting predators. You're protecting those who are doing the harm. Only a fraction of this material would have been aired publicly had Epstein gone to trial, as the seal served only to protect victims. Bullshit and did not expose any individual third parties to allegations of illegal wrongdoing. Through this review, we found no basis to revisit the discsclosure of those materials and will not permit to not permit the release of child pornography. No one's asking you to do that, you piece of shit. And you know, God damn welld always asking you to release child pornography, you fucking moron. But you're probably selling it again. You're probably copying and selling it to the same scumbags that were buying it up before cash Hotel two hours ago. Is this by FBI director Cash Hotel is lying about Epstein? Yeah, prigger you, these people are pro Israel Zionists. Bullshit to whatever. Merissa Street, CEO of Prigger You, was born in Los Angeles and moved to Israel at a young age, where she is complete, where she completed her primary education and served in military intelligence of the Israeli Defense Forces. She returned to Los Angeles to and her bachelor's degree in business and economics and still has a bunch of dead gossen babies notched on her belt for how many kills she had, and her master's degree in education and nonprofit management. Yeah, great smiling devils Pam Bonnie Cashpdel dan Vinjani All completely flipped script on as soon as they got into power. Oh, and as that clickbait and not really clickbait because I said it was clickbait, right that image for the thumbnail. I'm just saying, different moms, same dad. Maybe the facial structures he looked. I don't know if it's if Epstein looks exactly like somebody, And I'm saying the closest thing I can think of is a Bush family member. And that's all I'm saying. There's features there. Now, whether or not he is is not what I'm saying. I'm not even I'm just not suggesting anything. But he looks exactly like something else that we wouldn't associate him with. I can't think of it, but it triggers a familiarity in my mind as to something maybe kind of looks like Travolta. So you look at young pictures of the two of them, they just got to go like this and you'll see it. Tell by the way, you know that that shit Saturday Night Fever. He's gay too, ah breaking g og and FBI say, per memo. Epstein didn't blackmail at least no, No, he just had a bunch of people raping kids. Didn't record any of it, even though you had files upon files of data and all these people that you saw doing it, and nobody was even like, why not arrest those people who were doing Oh wait, because you can't because they are your bosses. They are your people who run everything else. Right, dersh West needs to be Dershows needs to go the way of Ozzy Osbourne. A lot of people need to go the way of Ozzy Osbourne. And I don't mean Prince of Darkness dies, I mean the last part right piece of crap, another guy who if you look back in my videos, you know there's one about Sharon Osbourne and how she used to blackmail or extore Is that the word extore? There's maybe another better word for it. Well, she threatened a lot of people who wrote music and lyrics at times didn't just write their part, didn't just write their guitar, you know part, but wrote the whole song. And when it came time to producing the album, Sharon, we tell them you're not going to take credit for these, otherwise we're kicking out of the band. And it all went to Ozzie. So Ozzie was manufactured. He wasn't fucking brilliant. He was a freaking alcoholict forever. He gave himself brain damage for being fucking retarded drugs, alcohol. He got kicked out of Black Sabbath for that reason. That's the reason why the band broke up. I think I think Ronnie James Dio did a much better job, and I think, yeah, I think a lot of things. I don't think anything about his voice besides it being a little bit unique, I don't. I don't think it's a unique in a good way. It's just like people can say, oh, yeah, I recognize that that's Azzi hooray. Now, did any of those things that you hear him sing about ever come from him specifically or better minds? Because if you're associating with the music lyrics say, or how the instruments that he didn't even play sounded to call him a brilliant musician, you're misunderstanding how that stuff all gets put together for a person. The producers create the imagery, create the star. It's all fucking vapor. It's all hollow. He was a skinny, little weird man who just made a lot of money in the process because he had to write jew for a wife. There you go, truck loads Jeffrey Espine's files. Sorry, I keep on hitting this little card table thing in rock of the whole camera. Truckloads of Jeffrey Epstein files and the FBI Cash Bttel were reviewing a G. Pambondi. Bill Gates has been lobbying Congress night and day to prevent the disclosure of the Epstein list. FBI director Cash Battel, there are tons of thought, well, he has plenty of money to finally win those people over. There are tens of thousands of videos of Epstein with children or child horn. That was a G. Pambondi. Now today the American people are told there is no Epstein list. Well, there might not be a list, but there's an awful lot of fucking guilty parties with plenty of video evidence. It wouldn't that be a list that they could create. What do you mean there's no list? He didn't make a list okay, but can you not put together a fucking list of your own based off of the three hundred gigabytes that you claim that you have, and it's probably more than that. If you're on a gigabytes, sist it a whole lot. Unless it's really really shitty video quality, then that could be a shit ton. Like if it's seven to twenty p even ten eighty, you can probably get a lot in it for three hundred gigs. Now I think about it, I'm i'm I'm working five K and I'm getting like many hours of it on a one hundred on one, five and twelve gigabyte SD card on my Where is it? Is it with me? Done here? Son of a bitch? I guess it's not really I thought I had it. We want more with our occupied government, not Iran. Yes, it's true. Jeffrey Epsteen client list a G. Pambondi says, documents on my desk right now to review.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing. They created a red herring. They created a plot device by calling something a list in the first place, because they don't have so they're playing semantic games right now. He didn't keep a list of all the people he had blackmailed because he probably had it. It's weird because it's like, is it blackmail if you openly willingly do it and you know that you're being recorded? Like don't people talk? Of course people talk. He just went to this island and he went to freaking Zoro Ranch or you're do in someplace Zoro Ranch again, like Rob brought up, is something that needs to be talked about. But about all that shit as or a ranch that was going on and that's that's New Mexico's or Arizona. I don't remember. But you have all the stuff that's going on, and you have video files probably listed or numbered or labeled with the people that have been compromised. So doesn't that itself exist as a type of list even though it's not written down. He didn't. He didn't take his hand and write down on a notepad or whatever the hell legal paper something that was like a blah blah blah b Bernaki. You know, it's like he didn't do that. But come on, isn't it pretty obvious how you can figure that out? It's the assholes that are on the fucking video. Those are the ones that you could go after because they have to then have somehow explain the video. Oh, but that will be sealed if they have going to court. So the very evidence that you would go you would use to prosecute them and put them in jail where they fucking belong for harming children is inadmissible for some reason. National security. Oh so it's all the people that run in your government, you're Federal Reserve, your media, and so on and so forth. A bunch of powerful Jews and their cult and all the people that work for their cult in the whole system would come down. So now it's national security, gotcha. So it's not that there wasn't a list, it's just that it would be a smaller list of the people that weren't on it. Nothing. We're literally all Jews, right exactly.
Speaker 15: Again, logical playout. If there was a video of some guy or committing felonies on an island and I'm in charge, don't you think you'd see it?
Speaker 16: Tens of thousands of videos of Epstein with children or child porn, and there are hundreds of victims, and no one victim will ever get released. It's just the volume. And that's what they're going through right now. The FBI is diligently going again.
Speaker 15: Logical playout if there was a video of some guy or gal committing felonies on an island, and I'm in charge.
Speaker 12: Don't you think that Bill Gates is lobbying Congress? We're night and day to prevent the disclosure of that list. And why is it that the Senate you know and good that Bill Gates is lobbying Congress?
Speaker 17: Goal did and the FI handed over a couple hundred pages of documents beginish on. I gave him a deadline of Friday and get us every day. And a source I told me where are the documents were being kept? Southern district of New York.
Speaker 1: Shock.
Speaker 17: So we got them all by, hopefully all of them Friday at eight am. Thousands of pages of documents. I have the FI going through them, and Cashes also now that we be passing your gang, change of course.
Speaker 1: And Cash now do micromachines.
Speaker 17: You see, they haven't looked at the thousands of pages of documents that they've just received Friday. But Cash has a team going through them. And it's always about protecting the victim.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 17: We believe in transparency, and America has the right to know that the Biden administration is sell on these documents. No one did anything with them. Why are they sitting the Secondstrict of New York. I want to full report on that. You know, Sathly, these people don't believe in transparency. But I think more unfortunately, I.
Speaker 1: Think this is why guys tell pretty girls you're ruining it. S you're ruining it. Yeah, here you hear all that. Okay, moving on next.
Speaker 11: You see this is the problem right here.
Speaker 13: This is what's wrong with you guys that are out there in our society while the rest of us are concerned with little kids. It does not matter what race they are that are missing and presume dead. People in positions of authority, like this idiot right here Sadie Perkins are busy race baiting and talking about race in the middle of a tragedy.
Speaker 1: Is that a piece of race stuck to her? What the fuck was that?
Speaker 18: That white people are not used to people telling them and calling them out on the racism and telling them about their double standards and how you wouldn't give them about other children and how there's children.
Speaker 1: I get that this this scenario that I'm going to piece together with my own ignorance that doesn't exist in reality. Most people aren't used to hearing because there's no point in them hearing it because it's not something that's based on reality. Blah blah blah. I'm black and fat.
Speaker 11: It's attention right now.
Speaker 18: We all don't give two fucks about there's no prayers going up for them.
Speaker 1: But what we're supposed to remember this is a mayor, right right? Did reconstruction ever end? Remember how? Remember how our good buddy there, Donald Jeffrey said it wasn't for this or that, and he believes the bullshit of the idea that on, you know, at least out in the open Union soldier occupied reconstruction of the South ended that somehow it actually ended. DEI was founded created started in eighteen sixty five, for Christ's sake, where they put absolute fucking illiterate morons, criminals that were just let out of jail became magistrates, lawyers, mayors, and they were all black, just to the simple fact of destroying the South. People who were absolutely unqualified as we see right here, who speak like freaking ghetto trash. I don't give a fuck blah blah blah blah blah. This is who we're This is what we're looking at right here. This is another example of if you want to destroy a society, you put the biggest pieces of freaking traction that you can control, because they don't exist in these positions unless some hand is putting them there. They have absolutely no business being there. They can't do the position, which is exactly what the people putting them there want to do. And they can be manipulated and wound up like little toys and told what to say to get their biscuit, which means their money whenever they're told to do so. And that's how these fat pieces of shit think that they're somehow godly and better and superior than you when they're the biggest dregs with the lowest what's the best word, character, substance to their character, value, empathy, compassion, until at all the things that make a person good they completely are lacking in almost a complete deficit of yet they think they're superior. The more ignorant you are, the more superior are. This is the Dunny Kruger effect.
Speaker 18: Here about the world, and stop everything we're doing to go and hunt for these little missing white girls.
Speaker 13: This right here is exactly what I'm talking about. While most of you people out there are so stuck on race you forget that there's little kids in the middle of tragedies. You know what, this ignorant racist wasn't even done with this post. Let's listen to what else this ignorant racist had to say.
Speaker 18: They don't even have a token Asian, they don't have a token black person. It is a all white, white only conservative Christian camp. If you ain't white, you ain't right.
Speaker 1: That isn't even true if he actually looked at the pictures. But that's that's doesn't matter. Missing children, people's daughters. If I heard this bitch speaking out against my something happened, wouldn't happen, becau, it wouldn't let it happened. But if something involving my daughter and this fucking bitch had something to say about it, she wouldn't exist anymore. Period.
Speaker 18: When getting going period, you best believe, especially in today's political climate, if this were a group of Hispanic girls, especially with them being in East Texas, it should be most likely Hispanic.
Speaker 1: This shit happens all the time and the media makes a bigger deal about it. We have barely even heard about this. Only we've heard more from you than we've heard about what's going to going on over there. So it does happen the other way, in a most in a much more disproportionate way, you're going to hear about it even more because boohoo, extra other children are children. I'm not trying to be a dick about that. Every child is not fucking cool that it happens, and it should be very very stressed upon, like what happens, how is it handled? The people have to be monitoring to see whether or not what's what's right has been done and if there was a way to prevent it, why it didn't, Why it didn't happened that it was prevented, prevented at all. These people were left in at school where others were evacuated. Why did that happen? And why are these people then activated and I'm gonna say activated to shoot their stupid mouths off for this specific purpose of whenever it happens to a white person, you should be shunned and you should be shamed for even thinking about it. They are trying to create racism out of this. They're doing their best with these fucking pieces of low life shit here. And because they're she's not talking to white people. She's talking to her people to build up animosity, and she's throwing in Hispanics there to try to, you know, sing them over to her side too. But only low lives think like she does. A child as a child, to my Spanish friends, Mexican friends or whatever, and all my other friends of different ethnicities, they wouldn't They would be just as horrified. And he guess what, here's the funny thing. All of our children play together, so there's a chance that they would be all together if something, some event was coming their way. We would all be actively being dads when the time came to make sure that they were protected, no matter what that meant, no matter what fucking bullshit rules were in our way to prevent us from getting to our children, to save them, protect them from something. So this person doesn't live in reality, and this is one of those things that they try to do to stoke animosity towards races, so that even the smart people get pissed off because they're saying horrible shit. But these people aren't supposed to have a voice in the first place. They sure as fuck aren't supposed to be mayors. But this is the hand of the oive again. This is that cult destroying your society and trying to shame you for caring about children's lives.
Speaker 18: If this were a group of the Hispanic girls out there, just would not be getting this type of coverage that they're getting, and all these white people, the parents of these little girls, would be saying things like they need to be deported, they shouldn't have been here in the first place.
Speaker 19: In YadA YadA yasaba.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well, Houston Mayor Sadie Perkins just learned a real quick lesson about being a racist, now, didn't she. She's not the mayor anymore, sooner or later, you people are gonna have to pull your heads out of your ass and realize little kids matter and stop making this about bullshit that it's not about. I'm gonna sit here and let you see what it actually is about.
Speaker 1: That's flood is ridiculous. That happened so fast, it's terrible.
Speaker 10: I want to pass on.
Speaker 11: I'll shout it from the mountains.
Speaker 19: Ray Scott, I love.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 11: See this is the problem right here.
Speaker 13: This is what's wrong with you guys that are out there in our society while the rest of us are concerned with little kids. It does not matter what race they are that are missing and presume dead people in positions of authority, like this idiot right here, Sadie Perkins are busy race baiting and talking about race in the middle of a tragedy.
Speaker 1: Now here's a fucking retard cop. And yes he's black.
Speaker 10: The CoP's gonna go to.
Speaker 1: Shoot this once. Well, by the way, that's what I say, that's what I hear in his voice. Maybe I'm wrong. You don't actually see him. So a cop offs women. But he was only trying to kill her dog. See it's only a few bad apples. Yeah, right, he was trying to murder her dog for no fucking reason because he's being a fucking idiot, sticking his nose and shit that he shouldn't lawfully be able to do. And when the dog responds and kind telling him he shouldn't be doing that, ship uh, he goes to shoot the dog, kills both of them.
Speaker 20: Coman's dog and he kills her.
Speaker 11: Hey, stop, get the dog?
Speaker 21: Did I Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I hear I hear a negro And that's the other cops saying you shot her?
Speaker 11: Did I really? Selfish?
Speaker 3: Pig? Dude? Dog detect me.
Speaker 20: You could go to your city council and pass a citywide ordinance that cops are not allowed to shoot the dogs in your community, and then they will be murdering the mother of children in the streets.
Speaker 21: Tim Tim going to prison too.
Speaker 20: He was as this woman is bleeding out in the snow. He says, Oh my god, Tim, I'm going to go to prison. Not I left this child motherless. Not oh my god, the poor woman who I shot. His first thought is what's going on in his life? In his world?
Speaker 21: Technical hit the word God.
Speaker 1: In the fucking head, retired where she's bleeding.
Speaker 20: She dies because he had to shoot her dog because he was scared.
Speaker 1: The CoP's going to go to shoot this woman. That's a fucking pig. And that's what we're all surrounded by. Now here's something which, by the way, not one hundred percent said about because they wear the uniform and I don't like them.
Speaker 22: Four Harris County deputies, which is basically Houston, have taken their own lives in just the last six weeks. Every ounce of my soul is screaming that this desperately needs to be looked into. Houston is already known for corruption, and trafficking. There's a lot of crazy stuff going on there. So I have a very strong feeling that these officers knew something or had experienced something that was eating at them, or that someone else didn't want them to have the opportun unity to shore.
Speaker 1: Or they are fucking off by people whose families they destroyed by like that fucking scumbag we just saw shared.
Speaker 22: I decided to ask Grop what the probability is of four different deputies taking their lives in a six week time period from the exact same sheriff's office. It said there are approximately seventeen instances of this per hundred thousand deputies per year, so in a six week time period, this translates to one point nine to six deputies per hundred thousand. I'm trying not to use the S word so that the video doesn't get taken down. First County has about twenty five hundred deputies. The probability of just a single deputy dying by s in a six week time period is point zero zero zero zero one nine six. The odds of four of them doing this within that time period are about one in four hundred and forty two billion. There are added factors like clusters, shared stressors underreported baseline. So if we adjust the rate to reflect a cluster effect and double it to thirty four deputies per hundred thousand annually, the probability rises to one in six point six million. Without clustering, it would still be one thirty three trillion, But given the Harris County context, large staff, recent events, a rough estimate accounting for clustering and elevated risk might range from one in a million to one in tens of millions, very low odds of this happening. It's not right. Something weird is going on here for Harris County deputies, which is basically.
Speaker 1: And what I said was good video I followed well spoken. My only criticism is that we really need to stop relying on things like GROC to think for us when we can find this information out through other research data that's already been put out there. Because that's what GROC is doing. They're doing the same thing that we could be doing. We don't need to be feeding the information or giving them scenarios or making them program and program learning off of our curiosities, because that helps them. That's how that helps those AI learning, you know, computer learning programs understand what we're thinking about and what and what triggers us or what would you know what would interest us? And that's the thing that it's actually learning from us more than anything about our question itself, because of the information is out there. All that AI does is look for the same ship that we can find ourselves. So it's a laziness thing, right, Don't use it, don't feed it information. Don't because it's it's it's learning you. It's not. It's not you're not teaching it to how to go look for things. It's learning you. What is it that you would want to see information about journalists? Ask Toronto Pride participants if children should be exposed to full nudity. Hey, guys, a lot of gay people out there are pieces of shit, just saying they don't have to be pedals. But they all act like them. They all they all say stupid, horrible things. And this is naked people talking to a reporter. Don't tail. Oh, by the way, he's a jew.
Speaker 23: Okay, how about there are reason children people say that children are all flame, but people are telling the children.
Speaker 1: If you're out the children, because people are telling the children that it's wrong that our dicks are flapping around and that we get hard around them, right right, right right. It's it's the parents that are the problem because they're teaching the children that this is bad, got it right, because you're gonna steal their innocence and horribly groom and rape them. And the parents are just getting in the way. So it's they're they're the bad ones. You're just the scummy old jew who's naked walking around in front of children. There should be nothing you should You shouldn't be shaming, you shouldn't be ashamed of yourself for doing that. You should be upset with the parents, of course, even though these fucking parents here are bringing their children to see these types of things. This is what's disgusting about the whole situation. Who the hell does that? What kind of a real parent does that?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 24: Yeah, the fun I will give my two sents. The full nudity, I don't think so. But as far as Toronto goes, it is free.
Speaker 7: People here do that.
Speaker 24: In Montreal, for example, we wouldn't have that the full nudity. I do have my reservations about because there are children around, But at the same.
Speaker 1: Time, that's just my opinion and said to a guy who's ready, who's dressed up, ready for gay sex and something and getting pumped in the butt, wearing a leather thong and some weird leather strapshitty thing that gay men wear, not exactly conservatively covered up amongst the different types of people on the streets. So because he's covering his his dick and balls, he's somehow better or does he just feel a little guilty about being asked a question in public, which I think is what's really going on here. He's gauging his response to being questioned so he doesn't look like a goddamn fucking child predator, which he probably is because most of them are. Because this is a mental illness.
Speaker 7: People are free to do whatever they want. So they can do it. They they they'll do it.
Speaker 22: If people want to bring their children here knowing that people are going to be here naked, that is entirely up to them. I don't think there's anything wrong with.
Speaker 1: Showing these are the people who are making these decisions for us, These bright minds here with the chest you could play checkers on because it's so flat, with their head shaved and you know, looks like a sprite with the limon and lime here and then this fat animal here next to her two chicks. Yeah, of course, yeah, how you.
Speaker 7: This is how you were born. Everybody was born naked.
Speaker 24: So.
Speaker 1: That was that was the logic there. Everybody was born naked. Right. It'd be really strange if your child came out of your roomb with clothes on, very strange, indeed good.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 25: I was like, I don't need to see old men walking around here, new I think that's in our realm of offensiveness for anyone children.
Speaker 1: And yet you're there, buddy, And yet you're there, and now here's that horror show freaking h frankest Enstein over here.
Speaker 7: People over there, they're not the right age, honestly, right, you.
Speaker 1: Should just be reading them, reading them story time, right, right, right, right, right, gotcha. You should be doing that in the confines of a setting that they already shouldn't be trusting. But do call the school right, because if it's exposed to them in a high trust environment where it shouldn't be a high trust environment at all, schools should not be high trust environments. But that's what children are perceiving, because that's what we're teaching them. Listen to your teacher blah blah blah, and then it backfires on you because these are all predators that go for these positions where there's lots of children that are impressionable and that are told to trust them already by their parents. See how that works.
Speaker 19: Looking at certain things with the party parts or that made.
Speaker 3: That so.
Speaker 25: They definitely cant respect a little more. He's okay tried anyway. Do you know the story about the Pride Minity? Back in two thousand and two, a group of moss decided.
Speaker 1: To nude men escape jail, things to shoes, what the fuck.
Speaker 7: Walk on the Pride until they got to hours.
Speaker 23: When they got the court, the DA looked at the problem and we decided that they could not pressing the charges because there isn't a day is that they were wearing shoes they know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like a bunch of Jews talking about bullshit to have loopholes. The guy's dick's hanging out, but you know it's not. Oh she has a road microphone. I gotta give one this. There's interview microphones that's like two and three. Do anybody want to anybody want to support the show? Go to the gifts and go thank you. Uh yeah, that'd be a good microphone to have. I couldn't find my microphone stick for the other one. I think I might have left it at the camp and Brendan Beach three hours from here. That would suck anyhow. Yeah, So this, this should make you disgusted that in two thousand and two, the ava court system that we think is still this thing of justice in this constitutional republic said, oh, well, they they they're fine. They were wearing shoes when they were arrested for nudity. What I don't find I don't find bare feet offensive around my children sometimes, you know. But this dick and balls and bitches and with the vaginas hanging out, yeah, i'd find that offensive.
Speaker 19: So you're you're wearing shoes, so you're okay.
Speaker 26: Think personally, I don't think it's something that we need to shy about because their body is a body.
Speaker 1: And also that how well fuck what happened there? Well that's how they were all always, Even that guy, all.
Speaker 26: Right, Putin is offering Christian conservatives free citizenship in Russia. This isn't a joke, and millions are already flocking. Recently, Putin's on the order granting immediate citizenship.
Speaker 1: Which I said millions flocking. I think that's inaccurate, but I'm not taking away from Putin's sincerity. I'd like to think my study of the man over the years points to potentially a last vestige from the international banking cult. But I don't think you should overdo it by saying millions are flocking. Show me that. Show me some evidence of that. Show me some interviews, videos, people's testimonies of going there in droves, millions of people. Tell me, show me, show me that.
Speaker 3: For conservatives, I would.
Speaker 1: Be great if that was true. It'd be also great if every people, every national nationalist leader understood that we are not our government and me. You know, when that which controls us gets what it deserves, that we shouldn't be eradicated along with them, because that's not how. You don't kill the parasite by killing the host, you just get rid of the parasite.
Speaker 26: Christian families, he says that Christianity is under attack in the world, and by living in Russia, he will protect you and Christianity. He's also personally inviting conservatives with traditional values. He says these values are loving your wife, kids, and God. Putin also personally is offering full military protection of these families in Russia, saying that Russia is here to stay and will uphold these values forever. If you didn't know, Putin is a staunch Orthodox Christian, attending church multiple times a week, and this decree has already seen millions of people around the world flock to Russia, particularly a lot of Americans. Russia is actually way more advanced than you think, because this chart shows that US roads are more dangerous than Russian roads.
Speaker 3: He also points.
Speaker 1: Out that makes him wear advanced. That's a stupid statement, even though they're comparable in a lot of things and probably superior in certain things, pluses and minuses everywhere that you make comparisons, that's a stupid statement about the roads. That's just an ignorant person with his hair all blown out like it is, saying dumb things. Because level of comprehension is here. You need to be about here. You know how good doctor Goodin does that. This is how many nutrients your body needs. This is how many you have your tank is low. This is how much intellect he has. There's how much comprehension of the things he has? This how much is required to actually make a cohesive statement. You see the problem here, all right?
Speaker 26: Crime rate is significantly lower in Russia than America. In Texas are way down. Putin is making Russia the Christian safe haven of the world. Would you consider moving to Russia with Putin?
Speaker 11: Putin?
Speaker 1: There should be no taxes in Russia if they got rid of the Way Bay banking system. What else? I mean, if you nationalize your natural resources and sell to the rest of the world, you could take those dividends and actually give I mean, you could take those profits and actually give dividends to the people in different ways, like they should earn them by being productive members of society, not just enable a bunch of scumbags to be scumbags and live off the government. That would be shitty. His words not mine, Ready, his words not mine.
Speaker 10: Look at these fugs, everybody, fucking go.
Speaker 3: This is the what you have to deal with with Niggas.
Speaker 19: Niggers are the worst people on earth.
Speaker 10: Look at you.
Speaker 1: So there you go. He's a an anime.
Speaker 11: How many Jews read.
Speaker 2: The Book of adelphit Leerry Machimo Over there he writes why he hates Jews.
Speaker 1: He writes clearly, so the Jews made the revolution in Russia.
Speaker 2: This communist Jews, anti gods, they made the revolution in Russia. They made Russia a country of wicked people. They rebel against God. And before they got to do the same thing in Germany. We must put an end to it before it's going to be too late. He also hated them because they were all loan sharks, killing the going with with killer interest rate. They made a rule that interest is not allowed.
Speaker 10: He made.
Speaker 9: That's what said the German German Academy.
Speaker 10: In nineteen thirty three. They were bank oft the way they were a horrible.
Speaker 2: Condition he made because he knew all the interest in the bankers, all the laan sharks, all the cash events. Who are they all big Jews that make tons of money collecting interests.
Speaker 27: Because of the high that the Jews charged people was so high, he ruined and destroyed.
Speaker 11: The economy in Germany.
Speaker 27: They destroyed, just like they destroyed Russia a few years before that from.
Speaker 11: Their communism over there.
Speaker 3: Jews destroyed not the not go.
Speaker 11: Jews destroyed communism as by Jews.
Speaker 3: Well, don't let anybody confuse you.
Speaker 27: You look at history, Karl Marx, all the other shame all Jews, wicked but nonetheless, Jews they destroyed Russia, and he rather than chapter two of mine kav they destroyed Russia.
Speaker 7: Now they wanted their destroying uh Germany.
Speaker 21: You know, if your Chile is thrown out from every single school in the Troy State area, right at some point, the principle is gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: He said, Tri State area he's talking about right now. If you guys don't know what that means, if you're not from around here, the Tri State area, you're talking about New York's this this is a little area here. We're part of the Tristate area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not the schools.
Speaker 21: You understand, Jews have been thrown out from every single country they ever lived in, besides maybe five New Zealand, Australia, America, maybe another two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we can fix that America. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 21: You tell me one country in the world that they lived they weren't expelled from.
Speaker 11: So at some point you got to look at you.
Speaker 3: Somebody say, you know what.
Speaker 21: Maybe it's us, So you become a self hating Jew.
Speaker 11: I understand the process very well.
Speaker 21: Two thousand years of being thrown out of every school. At some point you look in the Midi and say, you know what, I got the.
Speaker 28: Issue outrage in Israel after recordings of instructors at a West Bank Settlement pre military academy surface revealing them openly promoting Jewish supremacy other recorded comments.
Speaker 1: And that's the problem anything that is a religion that promotes the supremacy and treating other individuals and people as subhuman below animals, which by the way, they killed animals, so they do human and animal sacrifices at will. Yeah, it's gonna turn into mass murder every fucking time, especially if they have the power in the control and they have it. So yeah, that's that's not a good healthy it's not a healthy formula advocated. So that just means that you have to not let supremacy religions have control of anything. If they want to be supremacy religions, they need to be isolated from other beings that they would harm or I don't know, maybe broken up a little bit, so they can't be a supremacy religion anymore. You figure out what that.
Speaker 28: Means, it's leaving non Jews for their genetic inferiority, and even positive comments about Hitler.
Speaker 1: Let's just start with whether Hitler was right or not.
Speaker 29: He was the most correct person there ever was, and was correct in every word he said.
Speaker 30: He was just on the wrong side.
Speaker 27: Berlin in the thirties, in the twenties was the sodom and gomorrah of the day.
Speaker 11: They were the Las Vegas of the day. They were the sodom and gomar of the day.
Speaker 27: Almost sexuality, pornography, all the bestiality, all the garbage.
Speaker 3: Of the world.
Speaker 1: And Germans didn't do that. The Jews did.
Speaker 11: That was the capital of the world.
Speaker 7: He outlawed it.
Speaker 11: You're no longer allowed.
Speaker 27: Closed all the bars, all the gate clubs, all the production which were all run by Jewish people.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Hitler claims in his book that the Jews are communists and communists, yeah, that's the Cahol, that's the Sanhedrins. This is all communistic formatting. And nobody had to teach them this. It wasn't the Jesuits that taught him this, even though they said the first actual communistic commune was Reductions of Paraguay, which is true in the sense of outside of and they were Jews to you, by the way, so were the Jesuits and are But you go back five thousand years that Sorcerer's cult was living communistically. It's high minded. You don't, you don't question, you don't have any own thoughts. You do if if they say it's time to gather up to do something, you do it. And that's how they were able to band together so many people to fight the gods and still lost bed the Russian Revolution. Yeah, but they here's the party leaves out. The Russian Revolution would never happened if it wasn't for them first destroying America and planting a Federal Reserve in this country. That was going to be the siphon that's going to suck all the real wealth out of our country and feed war and revolution, you know, fronted by Jews in one way, shape or another from then on. So twenty million dollars of US gold would never have been in the Bolshevik hands, and Bolsheviks would never have been trained in Manhattan if it wasn't for people like Jacob Schiff who saw too the Federal Reserve being created, along with brand Eyes, along with a lot of other people. Max Warburg, Paul Warburg. Max Warburg's the other side doing all this, sending it forward. And then they have the revolution nineteen seventeen didn't take too long from nineteen thirteen. Oh and by the way, then they decided to stroy our economy in the process, and they already controlled Wall Street, so they had a double whammy there. They bankrupted our country and then the stock marker. They do all that shit, and then they bring in their FDR to expand government exponentially with all these stupid programs. They caused the problem, and then they bring in the solution and send other he's a freaking what freemason. It's part of their cult. There thirty million Russians. I think that number is about twenty million short. Honestly, all the intelligent ones in a cruel and horrific way. Yeah. So, by the way, anybody who stands out intellectually smart, uh, there are there are times in history where most of those people get wiped out, and it's only by the grace of some benevolent creator that intellect finds its way back into the gene pool. Because they have done this many many times over, indiscriminate murdering plus deliberate targeting of people who are smart. By the way, palentar can be used to find out who those people are to and any group that you may have joined, even even people things like MENSA, even though MENSA is more for the pseudo intellectuals, and that's their plan for the entire world. Country in line is Germany, the founded They founded the Germans and socialist parties. It's true, he's and he said, if we don't defeat them now, this is Hitler saying, basically paraphrasing, if we don't defeat them now, they will eminate us. They will slaughter another twenty million, all the intelligent people. That's how they want from country to country. And that's exactly what they were planning and doing. And it's not like they got stopped. They just changed positions. They did an awful lot of killing and Germanic people barely out basically wiped them out, and then culturallyped wiped them out through creating an education system that made them self hitting Germans and you know, you can't question certain things, certainly not numbers, and you have to be told this bullshit and you have to take, you know, the whole reparation. They crushed and crumbled and took control of every place, even if they didn't change names or tell you on the surface that these countries are now part of the collective of the banks. They did install a central bank, and therefore that country's identity is lost. Ours has been lost since nineteen thirteen. But I would argue that our country was defeated and this constitutional republic ended during the Civil War. During the Civil war.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 1: Eventually the only intelligent ones remaining would be Jews, who are not as intelligent as the most intelligence of them are no longer having to compete with the intelligent anyone else because unfortunately, this is where the envy and the jealousy and resentment comes in. Seem to always be a lot more gifted because they know how to breed life into things and be creative and innovative, WHEREASZP people know how to steal those ideas and then name it after themselves or or you know, co opt it for their for their use or whatever the case may be. They're the constant, consummate freaking liars and manipulators, imposters, impersonators and thieves of ideas and then they just invert them to work for them, to to benefit them in some way. And that's how our history was lost too, and it all became semitic. And if you question it. Are you sure that's who they were back then? Are you sure it wasn't the goths?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Now, you're just one of those crazy, freaking racist anti Semitics, right the most anti Semitic people in the world. Other people killing a bunch of Semitic people in the Middle East right now, So fuck you right right. See that's funny because I'm not gone around killing a bunch of Arabs and Muslims and Christians who happened to speak a Semitic language. But you are Jews.
Speaker 11: Indeed you will do.
Speaker 1: If the.
Speaker 13: Doctor Niha Gupta is a pediatrician who was recently suspended from the University of Oklahoma Medical Center. And this is her husband, doctor Sarab Talafi, who also works at the Oklahoma Medical Center. Doctor Sarab Talafi was fighting a bitter custody battle with Niha.
Speaker 11: This past week.
Speaker 13: Niha took their four year old daughter and traveled all the way to Miami to stay in a rental.
Speaker 11: For a week. At about four o'clock in.
Speaker 13: The morning, police were some to the home because Niha said her four year old daughter had drowned. He claimed that they went to bed around midnight and she heard a noise at three or four in the morning and then found her daughter's body outside in the pool. He actually came back to the rental house that morning and was crying and sobbing and tried to convince the investigators that her daughter had actually drowned. Even though she was a pediatrician and her husband was a doctor. Apparently she forgot about autopsies and how they work, because after the autopsy was conducted on this small child, investigators determined this was no drowning.
Speaker 31: J Niha Gupta is being accused of killing her daughter Aria. Please say, this happened last Friday in the area of Elport Tall. In fact, we brought it to you as breaking news when it happened last week. According to officials, Gupta, who is a pediatrician, traveled from Oklahoma City with her daughter and the two were staying at a short term Renald property. Last Friday, police received a call about a drowning child. When they arrived, they found Aria unresponsive inside of the pool. Please say that Goop had traveled back to Oklahoma and she is now pending extradition.
Speaker 13: Now, her husband had repeatedly contacted authorities to warn them about his wife's mental state. Her employer, the University of Oklahoma, was also aware of her fragile mental state and had already fired her from her.
Speaker 11: Position at the hospital.
Speaker 13: When conducting the autopsy, investigators determined that this child had no water in her lungs or stomach and no food in her stomach. And this child had scratches and other marks inside of her mouth, which allowed them to determine that this pathetic excuse for a mother right here had smothered this child and then placed her body in the pool. This is what a person with severe mental issues looks like, right before they take their own child's life. Her husband had already warned all of the people around them that this young child is not safe with her mother. This woman right here needs to spend the breast of her natural life inside of a penitentiary. But even that long prison sentence is going to do nothing to bring this young child back from the grave. Doctor Niha Gupta is a pediatrician who was Riten. Sometimes we have to look to the prior masters for wisdom, and it was one of the ogs Plato who said ignorance is the root and stem of all evil. And I'd like to introduce you to the living, breathing face of ignorance. In the midst of the tragedy in Texas, with numerous people of all races passing away and suffering from the extreme flooding, apparently a representative of the.
Speaker 11: Libs of TikTok had something to say.
Speaker 32: I'm gonna say it because y'all scary as fuck.
Speaker 1: And as scary as fucker scared. So anyway, she's not very smart, she's but here, this is another person that they set out to do this very thing. Oh, it's only a big deal because it's white people. That's not even truly the case at all. But yeah, she's a piece of shit. And yeah, when you don't have dimples, I guess you just pierced your fucking cheeks like a weirdo.
Speaker 19: I don't give a damn dumb little girls.
Speaker 32: Them people die because of racism.
Speaker 1: It died because of racism. So God came down and wiped away a group of innocent children because Trump is or whatever you whatever, whatever you believe, that of this thing, of the reality of it, whether the fuck it's real or not, this deportation thing, this ic thing, it's because of that that God came down and fucking killed children. This is what this fucking psychopath says. This is not something that person says, cut her welfare, No, cut her throat, don't actually do that.
Speaker 19: Just kidding, not politics.
Speaker 1: Boom, I said it.
Speaker 10: I don't give a fuck, am I saying?
Speaker 32: No, Nope, nope, nope, nope nope, because more y T people will have to d I E in order for.
Speaker 19: Motherfuckers to w c A R E.
Speaker 1: I said, what the fuck I said?
Speaker 32: I don't get a fuck in minds or here with me.
Speaker 1: It's right, human beings, human beings, children. She only sees race and and and a statement, some statement to be made keeping division, like we're all at word with each other. We're not Jews. Put people at word with each other, and then ignorant people pick up that mantle and think that that's the way to live because they're fucking retarded. So how about we stop letting these demons pit us against each other because you benefit from our system anyway. You benefit from our kindness, our our tolerance, acceptance, all these things. Whenever we try to help the jas, they resent us, and they taught you to do the same. So maybe back the fuck off, because maybe the handouts will one day, if people get their heads on the straight, will all dry up, and people who have animosity towards innocent children like that will not be allowed in any society that we are in, that rational, caring, empathetic people exist in and occupy maybe people like her, And anyone who pushes people like that, or promotes people like that, or encourages people to believe to behave that way and to speak out such venomous things into the ether won't have a place to live at all in this world.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 13: She sounds very, very intelligent and well spoken to me, and sadly, you see this space right here, it's representative of a disease of ignorance that is running rampant in our country. You'd be surprised how many more ignorant racists just like this are finding good company with each other right next door.
Speaker 11: Oh but she wasn't done, and yes it does get worse.
Speaker 32: You reap, what the fuck you saw just the night before the flash flood happened, y'all were okay, Well, motherfucker's being stripped with their motherfucking families and never seeing them again to being deported, y'all were okay with that?
Speaker 1: Criminals being because I don't care if they were criminals as in they raped and murdered people and robbed or stole or whatever the fuck they did. They were criminals for being here I legally period the end, they were sucking out of a system that you don't pay for it because you're also a beneficiary of that, But we do. We're your benefactor, bitch, everyone else does so still from my family to provide for these people who don't even belong here, or make them go through the process the correct way, and if they don't make it, then there's a reason for that. Tada. So the fact that oh, they ripped themselves, ripped away to their families. How about the fact that they weren't supposed to be heard in the first place. How about the fact that all the time that they had here should be considered a bonus and you're welcome, thanks, get the fuck out, and if you like, If you don't like that, we'll take your fucking family with you. Why they won't go, Oh the place that you came from is a shithole, Well then maybe you should have tried really hard to do things the right way the first time. And by the way, why is your family. Okay, maybe they should be going too. Maybe that'll be the next round.
Speaker 32: Okay, with not finding Sarah lu Be, okay, with not finding Billy Be, Okay, we'll never seeing them again. Keep that same energy, because I am all.
Speaker 19: I'm here for it.
Speaker 13: When a person is equating innocent children dying with deporting illegals, it speaks to the level of ignorance that she is currently suffering from. And in the words of yet another prior master, apparently hell is empty and all the devils are here, and you can find at least one of them on the libs of TikTok. Sometimes we have to look to.
Speaker 1: And see if there's this. I don't. There must have been a reason why I put three of this in a row. Let me see what this is.
Speaker 13: This is a cautionary tale, and I want you to pay very close attention. This young man right here is Caleb Moore, fourteen years old, and he and his family live in small town El Dorado, Kansas. And on the outside, young Caleb Moore was just another high school kid like all the rest, and then one evening he met somebody he thought was one of those cute girls on TikTok. She sent him a couple of intimate photos and asked him to send her.
Speaker 11: Some intimate photos of himself.
Speaker 13: Really quickly, the conversation moved over to snap and that's when this girl revealed who they Ritan were and started demanding that Caleb give them money for these intimate photos of him were going to be released to his friends, his family, and the world. And you know, when you're a young man and you're in the early stages of your development, it doesn't take much psychologically to push you into a place where you think your life is over. Caleb Moore felt ashamed. He felt like he was backed into a corner and there was nothing he could do. He didn't feel like he could go to his parents or his friends and tell them anything. So tragically, this young man took his own life. His mother and some of his family members have now taken it upon themselves to warn the rest of the world there are people out there looking to target your child. If your child is the victim of one of these scams, there are a number of things you need to do. Immediately, reassure that child and let him know that they are not in the wrong. Don't respond to any of the threats, and block the account immediately. Need to keep screenshots of every single fret and every single demand, and then turn all of this over to the authorities. Once again, We've got to educate our kids while they are navigating these online cities. You need to warn them about people that are moving too fast, asking for personal details or sending sexual images.
Speaker 11: Right away.
Speaker 13: Let's honor Caleb Or's life by making sure none of our children have their lives destroyed by these online predators.
Speaker 11: One might.
Speaker 30: Sure that Israel's government will never tolerate discriminate.
Speaker 1: Four ninety eight, Christians made up eighty six percent of the Holy Land's population. Today they're less than two percent. Well, how did the thirty percent of Well, they said, holy hand, okay, but there's a there was thirty or more thirty five I think it was percent and Gaza Christians they just weren't the right color. I guess now I've can throw throw that card out there, because it's about the perception that they've created, right. They don't want you to care about people who look Arab. They've done a really good job the last eighty years and make it us retarded about that, including blaming them for sure that they do all the time, and then pushing them to the point of them retaliating, and then saying, look, look they're terrorists. No, they weren't committing terrorism until you showed up, So fuck off.
Speaker 30: A nation against women and values that are sure that Israel's Christian population will always be free to practice their faith.
Speaker 11: That's the only.
Speaker 30: Place in the Middle East where Christians are fully free.
Speaker 3: The practice are fake.
Speaker 30: They don't have to fear, they don't have.
Speaker 10: To flee.
Speaker 30: At a time when Christians are under siege in so many places and so many lands in the Middle East. I'm proud that in Israel.
Speaker 1: That's the same thing. I didn't know it loops.
Speaker 11: For sure.
Speaker 9: And your memo and release yesterday, Stein left some lingering the sties.
Speaker 20: One of the biggest ones is whether he ever worked for an American foreign intelligence agency, the former Labor Section.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, if you worked for the Massade, you worked for CIA. If you're for CIA, you're working for Massad a dl blah blah blah, so all the same ship.
Speaker 19: Who was Miami, he was free Alex.
Speaker 1: He allegedly said that he did work bah blah. Yeah, I know, he said, why does anybody care? Gas lighting cocksacker. This textbook de deflection and logical fallacy.
Speaker 33: Yep, this is me twenty minutes being in the sun. I don't think Ashkenazis are from sunny areas.
Speaker 34: What do y'all think?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just already told you that my ancestral.
Speaker 2: DNA is not from.
Speaker 11: Something about I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe doesn't that mean, hey, hey, when he says so funny that Zion is asking az you jus will tell you we originate from Middle East? We have no we have zero DNA ties to that land. Stop being delusion. No, that's Jacob berg ractor. Hey, list, somebody does it. Two three.
Speaker 9: These children are not just kidnapped and in some cases bred by families as a cash crop. We have people in the United States of America that breed children in order to sell them, and when they are sold, they come without birth certificates, which means it's easier to kill them and have no one ask where they are. We're also importing children by the planeload again, children who have no documentation. It's not just child slavery or child sex abuse. It's also child torture. Because you have adrenalized blood, you have the whole blood drinking ceremony of the Satanic world. It's also the use of children for harvesting body organs, and then you have ritual ceremonies and ritual murder as well as incidental murder. Most organizations that end up being used to prey on children. OXFAM is a recent example. All of the United Nations organizations, the Boy Scouts of America, all of the child services agencies across the United States of America.
Speaker 1: CPS, Department of Public Child Safety, all that stuff.
Speaker 9: They did not start out as organizations to prey on children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if they weren't, even for FDR creating all these bullshit social systems in the first place, all the expansion of the government, there wouldn't have been a CPS in the first place for it to become corrupt. So it's it's symptomatic of a fucking system that's been taken over by a nefarious, wicked evil, self destructive, well not self destructive, destructive to us, you understand what I mean. They're eroding, flipping, altering, changing, have changed, have taken over, have altered the system for it to be self destructive.
Speaker 9: But they attract pedofiles and ultimately pedofiles end up rising in the ranks and controlling those organizations.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just say, Jewish pedophiles are those who hold the money in the purse strings. Yeah, because they already operate the country through all these other avenues that they don't have to officially declare that they've taken over. And that's what they do in every country that they have a central bank in, or that they've owned the media in, which is everywhere they own they owned the ultimate media. Media. They own and have created the Internet so that they could mine every thought that you've ever had, so that you can express it, so you can share it, so that they can figure out how to make you, how they can push your bunds and make you tick, make you do things, manipulate you, and also what threat level you would be, and then send you a bunch of stimulation so that it would trigger you to do certain things in a certain way, so that if they want to come after you, they've alreay set up a situation where they've given you so much of a type of bubble perception bubble around you of perception of reality, that there is no only going to be that one outcome. So they've kind of they kind of entrapped you in the first place, right.
Speaker 9: So that an organization that initially started out and the service of children becomes an organization that is in fact hunting children. These children are not just.
Speaker 1: I think it started over. Yeah, so here's Renvan.
Speaker 19: Where does that symbol come from?
Speaker 6: It's never written explicitly in the Bible self?
Speaker 19: Is it in the tallet? Is there passage in the Bible about that?
Speaker 12: Or no?
Speaker 34: No?
Speaker 19: Okay, so you're not really sure exactly where that comes from.
Speaker 1: No, do you recognize that pastor guy from the Arizona the dude? Yeah, that's got me.
Speaker 19: No, you know, I don't know that. Yeah, because I know it's called the Star of David. Yeah, I mean you do it David, I don't think.
Speaker 6: So there must be somewhere on the I do know what to remember it.
Speaker 1: And saying, oh, it's a steel solomon. Even they don't believe that.
Speaker 9: See what the association was.
Speaker 34: You get back to the Masonic Fraternity, a freemasonry. Yeah, their great symbol is g You'll look at the store on the compass, which is a stylized store of David. In fact, they have the entire store of David in many Masonic temples. Why has that masonry is a study of the Kabbala? Albert Pike the Senate's book Wilson Doalgma The Kabbala is.
Speaker 11: A very basis.
Speaker 1: I would like to know what depth that was prior to seventeen eighties, because that's when the Francists, who were obviously Lurian Coppolists. That's what Francism is about. That's a savaty and Frankism is it's luring Kabbalah. This is the whole idea that was perpetuated by or developed into a name changed into Zionism, because it's that's the root of that idea is to force God's hand create and force and terror form the world to meet the conditions that are supposed to happen naturally. If if there if the religion isn't full of shit, and the only way that they can make sure that it isn't is to do it themselves that way, that way they have Oh look see it was real God really is are we are really out to chosen people? Look at all this. Yeah, but you followed a book that you wrote yourself and said that you would expect these certain things to happen, then when about to do it? Ugh right to set the conditions prior to the time of the vessel's breaking, the time before Adam, which means the time before the Indo Europeans came and fucked their shit up, That's what it really means, and broke their parade up, you know, pissed on their parade of child harming and terrorism that they were doing five thousand years ago. So if they can make those conditions, that's fulfilling the luring kabbala prior to the seventeen eighties. I'd like to know what the Fraternal Order was about before them, because again, like I said, that's when the Frakis of the Jesuits infiltrated the Masonic lodges and changed it. And the person who wrote about those changes occurring in all these new degrees being introduced into the Masonic Lodges was the guy who wrote Proofs of a Conspiracy, John Robison.
Speaker 34: Without the Kabala, we would not have the thirty three rituals of the Masonic Lodge.
Speaker 1: And I write about that in my book By the Way Priests Craft Beyond Babylon. No, I don't know if Mike Adams is every gonna a reply back to another one of my messages, or if he's ever gonna air the talk we did. He said Friday, it's what today now Wednesday hasn't come out yet, and that's unless it has. I haven't seen it, but I looked for it. I didn't see it.
Speaker 34: But the god they worshiped, the great architect, is Moloch. Godman are all these were names for Moloch.
Speaker 1: Mulloch is a type of sacrifice rim fan r E m f A p h A N that's spelled wrong because it's you know, ai generator or whatever bullshit generated. Uh, It's like it's like using voice texting. It's retarded. It's not the it's the it's symbolic of the start the Saturn cult. That's it. It's not it's not Moloch. Moloch is not even a fucking god. It's b A A L b A that little pastrophy thinking accent mark al, that little thing that makes it a two syllable word. It's but all. It's not ball. It's but all. But ball is way better than bail because that's not the word that is Saturn cult. Moloch is a child itself, the type of child sacrifice is the immolation or the burnt offering of the child. That is what the Moloch is. That it's not anything other than that, there was no Moloch.
Speaker 35: God, Star of your God, rem fan figures which he made to worship them. And I will carry you away beyond the battlemon and the star of your God rem Fan, but ga borne the tabernacle of your Moloch, and China in your images, the star of your God which he made for yourselves, and China in your images, the.
Speaker 30: Star of your God and Chin you in your images, the star of your God.
Speaker 1: And charge which would be Saturn or whatever else you want to call it. You can call it ball. Ball is Saturn if it makes you happy.
Speaker 11: What does that?
Speaker 1: Can I find a long win so I can go up and take a trade for christsake? Or do I just end this show? We're not two or four. I'm not sure what's going on with what's going on in the chat. I haven't had a chance to Yeah, I don't know what's going on. I'm not going to get into it because I don't know, and I know it's too much for me to scroll up and stop the slow the show to do that. Let me see if I can find something that I can put on so that I don't oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Okay, hold on, it's gonna start itself, so let me positive. When it does, I'll get you going. This will be cool for me to throw in here, just a little bit of light it up and do something. Man, it takes a lot o let me see. I can fix that. Let see if I just regresh it experiencing interruptions. Find out why. Because you're a fag, I know why. All right, there you go. Forgive my crudiness. Sometimes you just see a bunch of stuff and you just saw enough and you're like, you know what, and politeness stiys me down. I apologize if it's not the easiest thing for other people to hear. Yeah, I do figure out tech. It's not the tech that's the problem. Death to tyrants. It's the slowness of the internet connection that my mother's us. I'm in a basement right now, even if I was up closer. We live in a rural town. I grew up in a rural town. My graduating class was sixty eight people, and that's because of people. So a lot of people fell off. So that's I get you. Because you continue to just keep saying shit, you're little shit talker. But at the house, hey, listen, if anything ever worked the way was supposed to when it's supposed to, then it wouldn't be consolid technology because for some reason, even if you do everything fucking right, you get you get ship that doesn't work. And that's what infuriates me most because I did everything I was supposed to do. Is now I was supposed to fucking work, but it doesn't. Yes, yes it is. Actually no, it's a stupid ass town that doesn't have a good internet. That's the problem. All right, let's go and I don't mean like the fucking TikToker say. I just mean let's let's go into this. You're gonna be hearing this. I'm going to go up and do something real quick and I'll get back to this. But this is interesting, kind of ties into a right word, perfect timing for this. Actually they make it big that to up sick too.
Speaker 36: With today, we're going to explore one of the most influential, mysterious, and misunderstood figures in the history of occultism, the infamous Elephus Lev, a man whose doctrines have shaped ceremonial magic, modern Satanism, and even the inner workings of secret societies. But what very few people understand is that beneath the elegant symbols and philosophical writings, Levy was transmitting something far more dangerous, a doctrine that involves blood suffering and an entire ecosystem of astral entities that most occultists prefer not to talk about. This is the forbidden side of Elephus Livy, and today we're pulling the curtain. Born in eighteen ten as Alphonse Leuis Constant, better known as Elephus Livy, he began his life far from the world of occultism. Raised within the strict doctrines of the Catholic Church, he was destined to become a priest, but something within him resisted submission. His hunger for forbidden knowledge was stronger than the promise of salvation. Torn between faith and rebellion, he abandoned the seminary before ordination. From that moment, his life spiraled into a relentless quest, an attempt to decode the hidden architecture behind reality itself, and through this pursuit he became the mind responsible for rebuilding the very framework of modern Western magic. His genius lay not in creating something new, but in transforming something ancient. He took the scattered debris of medieval sorcery, kabbala alchemy, hermeticism, Christian mysticism, astrology and fused it into a single operational system, a metaphysical machine designed to interface with the invisible. His masterpiece, Dogma and Ritual of High Magic, wasn't just another occult text. It became the blueprint that would shape everything from the Hermetic order of the Golden Dawn to Thelma and the entire ceremonial tradition that survives today. One of his most groundbreaking contributions was the reinterpretation of the tarot. For centuries, the cards had been seen as a tool for divination, nothing more than a fortune teller's deck. He shattered that perception completely. For him, the taro wasn't a game. It was a portable map of the universe, a graphical representation of cosmic laws, archetypes, and metaphysical forces. Most importantly, he is the one who popularized the direct correspondence between the twenty two major arcana and the twenty two paths of the Kabbalistic tree. Of life, a framework that every serious esoteric order uses to this day. In his hands, the Taro became more than a mystical curiosity. It was a key, a coded manual for understanding the invisible structure that governs both the cosmos and the human soul. Despite the dangerous mechanics revealed in his writings, his philosophy wasn't aligned with chaos or corruption, quite the opposite. Unlike later figures such as Crowley, who deliberately sought to transcend and violate moral boundaries, his doctrine was fundamentally turgical, focused on harmony, on aligning the microcosm with the macrocosm, on reconnecting the fragmented human soul with the divine source. Yes, he openly exposed how ritual works, how symbols, gestures, magnetic fluids, even blood amplify intension within the astral plane.
Speaker 1: Sound like it's rational human kind anything at all? Or does it sound like a bunch of sick fox who are imposing the will on others and not caring what it does to or what they do to other people in order to acquire what it is they want an impersonable on something and counter whatever it is. That they need to. These people are pieces of shit, and everything that they say in this little thing here, this esotic guardian, their apologists for occultic for an evil shit that always involves harming children, because that's the best freaking bait for these little demons that they're conjuring. And this guy was a ellfis Levi. Yeah, then you should tell you everything right there? Okay, do you got more of these? And I gotta go up and hang out my daughter. I want to go up and hang out with my daughter that way, Therefore, I will give you enough my time.
Speaker 3: Breaking news about the Epstein.
Speaker 37: Turns out there is no client list, like at all.
Speaker 4: Seriously, they sure pulled me Shapiro Steine take it away for Epstein Island. It turns out all of the people that were trafficked here just didn't exist.
Speaker 3: After all.
Speaker 4: The dude isn't even alive to tell us anymore.
Speaker 3: Jenny, back to you.
Speaker 37: We're here outside of that dude's wife's prison, holding the first person ever to be convicted of trafficking.
Speaker 38: To know, buddy, I'm.
Speaker 37: Here with Gislaine serving twenty years for having imaginary friends.
Speaker 17: Thousands of Epstein victims but zero clients. How are you I one deserve this?
Speaker 3: True?
Speaker 17: Where's the client list?
Speaker 26: Israel is our greatest ally?
Speaker 3: What do you think of the verdict?
Speaker 7: How about ask how much I got paid?
Speaker 3: No other comments? What do you think of this? Sometimes you have.
Speaker 37: To just let that long arm of the law all the way into the back of your colon and just let it marinate.
Speaker 3: You know what the heck sounds like?
Speaker 19: We can get another Uiji if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 17: Right, It's almost like the so called Semites run the court systems and media or something.
Speaker 3: Shut it down.
Speaker 7: My grandparents were in the pizza cost You know that?
Speaker 3: How many times do I have to tell you?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 37: Back to the Goislav kri Shapiristine won't happen again. In other news, we're down the street from where your grandparents got pizza costed. Jackie goes live from inside Elephantas's hub. We're here at Comment Pizza. Did you hear about the six million pizzas?
Speaker 19: I heard they only did two hundred and seventy one that. But anyways, you want to see my kill room.
Speaker 7: It's true.
Speaker 37: Anyone can search the archive for CYM Corporations files and find out everything.
Speaker 1: Cut Okay, we cut that in post production, Jenny, don't say anything antiseptic.
Speaker 37: If only everyone saw Hillary's emails, people would understand the whole adrino chrome issue is real.
Speaker 1: Not now, they're not ready for that. Just give them the Epstein thing and shut them down, right, John, you're just calling anti semantic, right, A septic is not the Facyllables.
Speaker 7: Not wrong about that Hillary thing.
Speaker 20: Anyways, if you're still not following Jake GTV yet, you're legally retarded.
Speaker 1: There you go, what's happened? They don't, Oh, there's no audio. Just in Epstein and Chump's former lawyer Alan Dershowitz says Trump should parting Gizlaine Maxwell. Certainly she should get a commutation, and she was in part a victim of Epstein daily Mail. Right there you go, here's his hands hm hmm, could be ai. But still he's on the view staying why is he alive again? Why do things like that coming into our existence?
Speaker 39: I don't know the way as if our country is actually being controlled by a different entity than Americans with American values and American interests.
Speaker 1: It's almost as if the ones who tell us everything that's going to happen in our world are already members of a certain cult, and that cult is a cult of is also a cult of banking.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. No they never infiltrated. No, no, no, there was never that still a constitution, Republic. Everybody go back to work. It's all good. Oh she's dead. That one had tits and it was a guy. Oh, by the way, a couple back. Yeah. Ship is never going to go anywhere because he's related to Jacob shiff He is protected on high by the Prince of Darkness himself. And no, I'm not talking about that phag of Ozzy Osbourne none whatsoever. He is They were the Ross shared a fucking home in Frankfort with the Shift Family, in which I called the Shift Family Robinson just for fun. Uh yeah, that's that's not ever gonna be a thing. Oh trumpet drill different. He could be raping and murdering a child in fucking broad daylight and nothing would happen to Shift. Ever. Ever, he is so wrapped up in goddamn everything. He is responsible, his family lineage is responsible for why this country went down and went to these fucking demons in the first place. This is their system. This system will not ever let him take to serve a day of discomfort. And he's fag. Yes, he is gay. He is gay as gay can be. He th likes little boys, shift does shifty shift with the bugget out eyes all that. It's all the in bring Anthony Wiener. He's making another but it gets all these old pictures of people. He's making a run for political office. We saw that view thing. Yeah yeah, it was called streending dick pitts to young children for the eighty eighth time. But I've gone, but I've gone through all my trials, blah blah blah, and I'm better now. No, some people don't ever do sick ship like that, you fucking scum back. And by the way, don't you hang out with people who rip off children's faces? Isn't your wife one of those people? Or where your ex wives? I don't know, Uma Aberdeen, What the hell? What do you call that? Any watcher man? Yeah? Yeah, huh great, holiest fucking people too not.
Speaker 40: Be considered definitely cleansing, Yes, just say on comra not that your religion allowed or allows for genocide and ethnic cleansing.
Speaker 3: And you're the only religion that I'm aware of that has that has a tenet of faith.
Speaker 40: It's one of those thirteen yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, so genocide and ethnic cleansing. Why because it was then yes yeah, And how can you demonstrate that the total Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he didn't say talman. They this is how they read the Torah that by the way these pieces of ship wrote anyway, it wasn't for you. It was never meant to be adopted by you. It's not your guys, it's theirs. And their God is a sick fuck who likes child and human sacrifice and blood and feces and all kinds of weird shit. That's what's all about in the Takanak. It's not meant for anybody outside of them. This whole idea of the ten commandment sounds like a great idea. Yeah, sounds like a great idea until you realize that these fucking psychopaths need that shit written down for them in order to understand that you shouldn't go around doing that ship to people. Then you realize, holy shit, these people are fucking psycho and they need laws and instilled to stop them from doing this stuff to others. And by the way, that ends at other Jews, other people in their cult basically anybody outside or outside of that that they encounter, which is the vast majority of the world. It's fair game. You don't have to follow the Ten Commandments when it comes to them, which means you can murder, rob, conduct, usury, and so on and so forth with those people, because it's all about the destruction of all those other nations to build your own up. So it's the law of the stranger. It's spoken of. People ignore that, and it's a fucking fact. And yet this guy flat out tells you this is shit that's in the Torah. You can genocide people completely, okay, because God makes mistakes and full ethnic people, Like, how did that slip by God? If he didn't want them to exist, why the fuck did he make them? And why does he need people to go around cleaning up his messes? Unless he's not God, Unless this is a sick, fucking demon that they're conjuring and fucking with, that sounds a little bit more, you know, plausible. Then the benevolent creator, you know, symbolized by the sun, which gives life to all things, wants to wants you to go kill its own creation and send them send it back to him because he's a fucking fuck up, okay whatever, Their God's a fuck up, not ours, and he wants you to kill. He wants to trick these people who have chosen to be screwing around black magic and are now forever fucked and generationally fucked. They've got them, They've chosen, and they are now the chosen. He's using them to destroy or this whatever this entity is that they're that they're in contact with, is using this army of scumbag pedophile child killers to kill God's creation. Oh fuck, well, the.
Speaker 40: Definit leaning just say it on on on camera now that your religion allowed or allows for genocide and ethnic cleansing. And you're the only religion that I'm aware of that has that as a tenant of faith.
Speaker 3: It's one of your six hundred and thirteen laws.
Speaker 40: Yes, yes, yes, yes, so genocide and ethnic cleansing.
Speaker 3: Why because it was all then by by God? Yes?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 40: And how can you demonstrate that the total that you have what you claim to be the tora, how do you demonstrate that it goes back to Moses?
Speaker 3: You don't need to.
Speaker 1: By the way, Moses was made up, so was Ara. Okay, moving on.
Speaker 40: I say that and that's it. Look, you have trustles on your corners. Yeah, so you you you stick to the six hundred and thirteen laws. If I said I wanted to send an amale and I was able to demonstrate, and what would be upon you.
Speaker 3: To do to do to me? It's not necessarily it's it's don't go. It's metaphoric. It's literal. No, no, it's literally literal. You wipe out the seed of amele is a racers number is literal. Yes.
Speaker 40: To slash the baby's head against the rock as well, and the normal ve is a great thing when when.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny that smashed the baby's head against the rock thing comes up in a lot of different things like oh so the Jesuits things that they used to do. I guess you could say on both sides, like that's something that the Native Americans, the whatever ones that the British or the French would get to kill, uh, settlers, pioneers, whatever you want to call them, would they would smash the baby's heads on the rocks. But guess what, so did the so that the people that were colonizing they they would also do that. I mean maybe it was retaliation, Maybe it wasn't because depending on who these people were. You know that when Cortez, Hernando Cortes came along in the fifteen thirties, he was brutally murdering, raping, killings, you know, collecting for human trafficking, massacring three thousand at one time in one day different native tribes in Mexico and on up. Yeah. I think he went from Baja or maybe in Land and then Baja all the way up to San Francisco in his little tear. And these people will end up becoming found out as conversos because in fourteen ninety two there was the expulsion fourteen ninety two that there was also this thing that happened and people landed here. Surprise Prize and Columbus and others that came after him seemed to write very openly about how easy it was for them to be able to just, I don't know, eradicate everybody. If they just had fifty people, they could kill everybody because they're so trusting and kind and loving and blah blah blah blah, and uh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's pretty disgusting. And by the way, he had boatloads of conversos or cryptos as well. Columbus did, and a lot of the conquistadors, doesn't matter what their freaking last name sound like. There's a lot of people that sound Italian that aren't Italian. They're away fing veys, they're they're of the cult. It's interesting that wherever they go, they've been doing the same thing, conducting the same types of acts, and they've always been involved in human trafficking and drugs. Oh wow, isn't that what the CIA is doing? Human trafficking and drugs? Oh wow? Isn't that what Massade and the CIA work on together is the worldwide human trafficking and drug ring. Isn't that really the only people who are never the biggest problem there and the only ones that never get taken down for it. But yet people like Pablo Escobar who don't want to play ball with them and cut them in or share the territory or give up the territory or whatever, they get murdered. Yeah, it's just it's it was just a turf war. It wasn't to stop drugs. There's nothing noble about that. He did a lot of He did a lot to to and four of the Colombians in a positive way. So yeah, whatever, it's a cutthrow business. Ah. And these are the cutthroats.
Speaker 40: When people of God, yes.
Speaker 3: And smash the babies, smash their babies, yes, smash the baby.
Speaker 40: Can you see any parallel was hopping in in buzza today and.
Speaker 1: Smashed their baby's heads on the rockets if I'm not mistaken. Is it literally in the fucking chess with uh oath that you know, the exact exorable race blah blah blah blah blah, you know. And they talk about the types of execution devices, a poison cup to this or that, smash the baby's pull them up, the u the children out of the wombs of the mothers. It goes on, and it's all sick jew ship that's in the Jesuit Earth. It's all sick cultish evil shit that's in the Jesuit Earth.
Speaker 40: The commandments that you have. You don't see that these same laws are being invoked.
Speaker 3: No, you don't.
Speaker 40: You don't see that. I'm elect people destroy I'm elect. Let's you said this himself. This is the language that's being fed to the idea of soul. This is it's not life. I've seen it clearly. You have generals, you have people claiming that listen, this is I'm elect. We're gonna wipe them out. Letting Yahoo himself says this, maybe, what do you mean? Maybe everybody's seen.
Speaker 3: This, except that's policy. That is just a rhetoric in the speech. This is the rhetoric. This is the same thing that George Bush said, We're going to go on a crusade. Say it off.
Speaker 40: This is the language that the people are using, that's in the back of their minds when they're fighting. Our religion doesn't have anything like this, Absolutely anything like this, No matter how much people play billions and billions by the media to make Muslims look bad, we have nothing like this.
Speaker 3: Kidding babies because of it?
Speaker 1: Right, you would You just had a Mohammed who has like fucking nine year olds. You didn't have anything about killing babies.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: To just sort of people out there who get surprised by that. Yeah, The Aavas had to create other things, right, and be able to control those other things and dupe others. They had to dupe some Goi and doup some Arabs into the same type of subsections of the Saturn cults. So they did. They created Islam, and they created this other thing that we'd call, you know what, So it is what it is. Boy Meets World, nineteen ninety nine. Eight thousand dollars house.
Speaker 19: Can we afford eighty thousand dollars house?
Speaker 37: Yeah, very simple over thirty years, just to trifle down payment and a pittance of a mortgage and two living parents with the pan.
Speaker 41: So that clip was from Boy Meets World, and that episode aired in nineteen ninety nine, and I couldn't help myself, so I had to run the numbers. The show took place in Philly, and I saw that the median house price was around eighty thousand dollars in nineteen ninety nine. Now, Core Intopango were high school students without a job, so they couldn't qualify. But what about the median household income? Back then it's forty thousand dollars, which is about thirty three hundred dollars a month, and a three percent down payment on the median house was only twenty four hundred dollars. So somebody in Philly in nineteen ninety nine didn't even have to save one month's income to put a down payment on this house. And the interest rates were around seven percent, just like they are today. So with principal interest, property taxes, insurance, and private mortgage insurance, the total payment was seven hundred and fifty dollars a month to get the median house in Philly. And you're making thirty three hundred, so that's about what twenty five percent, So a family making forty grand could take care of their entire mortgage in just one week. And then I wanted to see, well, let's just see what happened to the prices in Philadelphics. We know the averages around the country, but let's look at Philly. Eighty thousand was the median price in nineteen ninety nine. It's now two hundred and fifty thousand, so below the average for the nation. But the income was forty thousand for the median house.
Speaker 1: This is a part where you make some mistakes. Give me a give me a square footage and compare apples to apples. Say a median house. That doesn't tell me what that median house size is. Is it a two bedroom?
Speaker 19: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it a two bedroom two bath? Is a two bedroom one bath? Is it a fucking three bedroom? Is what? What's the square footage? Is it thirteen hundred square feet? Is is it eighteen hundred square feet? Is it twenty seven hundred square feet like ours? Is?
Speaker 3: Is it? What is it?
Speaker 1: Does that have a pool? Does not have a pool? Tell me all these things and then and then compare it to exactly. This is how you do an assessment, or you know, when you get an appraisal, do it that way, like, make sure that you're comparing a like thing to a like thing, because I highly doubt that two hundred fifty thousand dollars get you any size house, like a very decent sized house in Philadelphia right now. Maybe with crime and stuff like that, it's lower, but two hundred fifty thousand dollars things pretty freaking low. The house that I have been renting for the last seven years, bad situation. Otherwise I would maybe would have purchased a property. I'm going to do that again anyway. I'm going to do that anyway, but it's going to be for a piece of land. I'm going to do something on So neither here nor there. The whole point is, I don't think that this is a very big house at two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, So I think this this number is probably a lot higher, But I don't know what the nineteen ninety nine size house is he's talking about, because he doesn't say those are all important things in order to run these numbers. That all you can get lost in the minutia what he's talking about. It all sounds very good, and it's all like, wow, But what fucking size house are you talking about in the first place? Is this even something that would be desirable at eighty thousand dollars back then? Because if it is, great, tell me what size house it is now, and compare the same type of house to the one that you're talking about in nineteen ninety nine, because I guarantee you that two fifty is probably a lot higher. It's probably a much bigger variance between the two. So I'm saying.
Speaker 41: Household now it's sixty thousand. So the housing price, even in Philly went up over two hundred percent in the last twenty five years, but the income only went up fifty three.
Speaker 1: Funny thing, two twelve is what you boil water at fair night percent.
Speaker 41: So even in smaller cities, metro cities, no matter where we look, I don't think I have found a city in America where the housing and income was even close to keeping up.
Speaker 29: I've got something that is going to shock you.
Speaker 1: Let me show you.
Speaker 29: So I'm going to take the paint off the can hit so you've got the pain off.
Speaker 1: Now it's changing CoA because it's even better. So that's a plastic liner.
Speaker 6: So this is what I'm talking about. Guys, When you think you're drinking from a can, you're not drinking from a can. You're drinking from a plastic bag that's inside of a can, and you're getting all those microplastics, those hormone dysrupting chemicals and all those negative things absorbing into your drink. So avoid the cans and go for glass, stainless steel, or copper. I've got something that is going to.
Speaker 1: And that reminds me of something that happened when I worked into one of the stores. We were at Cross Skates at tonight and my daughter walked in and I guess, I don't know. At first, it sounded like it was organic, and then I looked at the two people behind the counter and they took him a long time to actually even notice my daughter. I walked to the back to look at some things I thought were something that my daughter would be interested in, and she didn't find it interesting. She was up the front looking at something else and it was a little tiny store. I wasn't that deep, but these this woman with Boycott hair and another girl who were too involved in their own conversation at first, then they turn around and go, oh, look. And then she said her outfit looks so cute. And she had a Betty Boop jersey on and a skirt and to me it didn't match. But that's how she wanted to work, how she wanted to go out. And I was like, all right, cool, you're cute in the matterwise, it's okay. So she's like complimenting her and then I'm like and then she's like, can I give her something? Is it okay if I give her something? Can I give her a body spray or something like that? Assent? And I said, it depends on what's in it. And she was surprised that I said no to something free. And I'm thinking to myself, this is a sales tactic, because this is a law of reciprocation. This person is not sincere about her compliment to my daughter. She's building this is This is a sales tactic to make people feel like they're obligated or you know, if you find somebody with a conscience and a good nature, they're going to want to give something back because they took something, so they're going to buy something at this door. This is a thought. Don't know if it's true, but I know that this is a potential scenario that I'm seeing, you know, on display in front of me. So I but I but that's not even They weren't going to get it with what they were trying to do because I stopped buying Bath and Bodyworks stuff for the simple fact that I had hormone disrupting chemicals in it, and Bath and body Works as his own by oayvey surprise, surprise, ay. So I said, no, not if it doesn't if it has a if I don't know what's in it, then I don't know if there's hormone disrupting chemicals in it. And I don't want to be sprayed on my daughter's skin. And she said, well how about I what if I give it to you as a sample or whatever you can take home with you. I go, So you don't understand, I don't want my daughter to be to be Uh, what do you call it? Exposed to it? One way or the other. Giving it for me to take home and half her sprayed on herself later doesn't help anything. Just what does that even mean? That's retarded. So I said no thanks. I said thank you, but no thank you, and I smiled a very back off from my little girl smile at them, and I walked out because unless they're gonna tell me, and they didn't disclose, I gave them two chances by mentioning the same thing twice. They didn't say, well, it doesn't have those chemicals was in it. They didn't say, oh, it has this and this in it. They didn't even say that whatever they're going to give me had the list of ingredients in it, because sometimes if it's a sample, it's not disclosing everything that's in it. They didn't say any of that, because if it's not for sale, it has different you know, legal whatevers as far as you know, what would they have to do for it, as far as their disclosure of contents. So they had two options. They had two opportunities to assure me that it wasn't that, but they didn't. They just said, how about if I give it to you. I'm like, this is fucking demonic, like even if it wasn't the thing, I don't know and they're not telling me that it isn't. So that's it. It's out. We're out, and we walked away.
Speaker 29: Going to shock you.
Speaker 1: Let me show you.
Speaker 29: So I'm going to take.
Speaker 1: I guess it just ran around again.
Speaker 42: Wouldn't it be crazy?
Speaker 1: If we already know this, We've already seen this.
Speaker 42: But Whatever's girlfriend was an Israeli intelligence officer. Yes, meet Alexis Wilkins. She is the CEO of an organization called Praguer.
Speaker 11: You.
Speaker 42: No, it's not a university. It's just like a lobbying group that promotes American values. Yeah, right, but here.
Speaker 3: Let's do the background here.
Speaker 42: She was born in Los Angeles but moved to Israel at a very young age. Miss Marissa did I guess her original name was Marissa Street straight?
Speaker 11: But yeah.
Speaker 42: She did her primary education in Israel and then served in Military Intelligence Unit eight twenty of the IDF. Okay, for those of you on aware, Unit eighty two hundred is the most advanced global cyber team probably in the world, So no big deal. Yeah So I'm sure, I mean, I'm sure she really does love Cash for who he is. And she's definitely not his handler, And how dare.
Speaker 3: You even suggest such a thing?
Speaker 42: Wouldn't it be crazy? If cash betels?
Speaker 1: There you go. This guy's hilarious. I don't know if you know who this is, but he's very interesting and he lets you know in every episode that he used to do a bunch of drugs. So what's going on this song is? Oh, they are you serious? He must have been playing something in the background that they fucking copyright striking with Stucking for Baba O'Reilly remix to who are you fucking kidding Me? So that's why they took off the audio. What a bunch of fags didn't mind. I'll try another one.
Speaker 38: I don't give a fuck if they're saying these chicken nuggets are fifty seven percent fat and contain the same silicone found in breast in plants. For me, they bring back memories to a crispy fall evening in Burlington, Vermont. I'd had about thirty beers and some brown liquor. It was the first time I ever fooled around with someone who had breast and plants. They were over the muscle, so they felt like those bean bags you play corn hole with.
Speaker 1: To this day.
Speaker 7: I have no idea if it was a man or a woman.
Speaker 38: Yeah, delicious, don't be a pussy.
Speaker 7: I don't give a fuck if they're saying.
Speaker 1: Delicious, don't be a pussy. That's that's what he says, is that one.
Speaker 38: I don't give a fuck if they're saying foods that contain MSG trick my body into craving more, even when I'm already full.
Speaker 7: I used to be a crackhead.
Speaker 38: I've never crawled around on the carpet at a stranger's house looking for the last hit a beef with broccoli while simultaneously wondering if my heart was going to explode.
Speaker 7: Deriction, don't be a pussy.
Speaker 1: He says, dericious because it's tenie sweet. I don't know if you caught that. It's not because his mouth is full. He's saying dericious because he's making foot of the accent. It's hilarious.
Speaker 38: I don't give a fuck if they're saying soft served ice cream is disgusting because the machines are rarely cleaned every ten to twenty four hours, as they should be, in therefore a breeding ground for Lasterian Staphelocockin back when I was addicted. The dude I used to smoke metal with broken light bulbs with and I would come up here and get soft served after we got all loaded. He's no longer with us. We met in a quick mart where I was buying a crack like. We heard my East Coast accent, and we realized we had similar values, the East Coast and crap. Delicious, don't be a pussy. I don't give a fuck if they're saying sauce. I don't give a fuck if they're saying cooking my food in the microwave causes it to undergo structural changes that render it unable to be recognized by mitochondria, thereby causing extreme inflammation in my body. I spent more than fifteen years snorting cocaine that was rocked with nail polish remover and cut with baby accident. I like mine with a little range.
Speaker 7: Delicious, don't be a pushy. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: If they all, right, we got one more, it's one more.
Speaker 38: I don't give a fuck if they say I'm foolish for getting coffee out every day and not putting the money in the market. I just did the math on what I'd be sitting on if I'd invested everything I spent on heroin, crack cocaine, and oxy conton, and it's north of two million dollars. But then I wouldn't be sitting on this bucket with a five point fifty FIKO score next to an abandoned building talking to you.
Speaker 7: This is more fun.
Speaker 38: Than I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 7: Delicious, don't be a pussy. I don't give a.
Speaker 1: God moist. Americans have no idea the United States has functioned as Israel's financial co signer for decades and that this commitment is more than just generous aid since nineteen ninety two. No, nope, no, no, But whatever you're gonna say after that, back it up, change the year, set that back farther in history. But anyway, since nineteen ninety two, under the form of legal framework, the US has guaranteed billions of dollars in Israel israelly loans through what's known as is Really Loan Guarantee Program. Yeah, that's fine. This is just more of the fucking little agencies that do it. But this is why they funnel out true wealth of a nation to other to their other projects, other projects being you know, When I'm saying that, I'm talking about the Bank of England, the Federal Reserve. There are other projects being whatever fucking countries they want us to invade, destroy and put up another central bank in and of course their baby, remember Bank of England, Federal Reserve, their baby being Oh.
Speaker 9: Is real.
Speaker 1: Funding the shit out of that. But it's all done through this because where the real wealth is has to flow to that country, right, so they're sucking it out of us to give to Israel, you know see what I mean. So, and here's the other thing. We might as well bring this up now, don't be fooled. And I've shown people this and my my telegram chat which is just t dot forward slash ball busters. I have to vet you though. If I don't know you, I'm probably not gonna let ye. I let somebody in from Kazakhstan. So if you're if you're from someplace cool, maybe I will. But if if if Trump wants to end the Federal Reserve, and you know, he's oved up and he's a crown, silver crown, King of the Torah and all this other ship, then obviously it's because that's what they want. And I say they, I mean the Vays, these run the banking of the world, because they've already exhausted this system, because they've already done with Dave Do. They're just going to maybe sweetheart deal the countries that but they are a sweetheart doubt the countries because they allowed them to borrow with a blank check for the last one hundred and how many years in one hundred and twenty and they have made the people of the country responsible for that debt that nothing up from that benefited them. Someone else borrowed the money and we were held. We were stuck with the financing for the loan payback only the interest. Of course, so they have already had a sweetheart deal. But let's say they say, okay, you can wipe out blah blah blah, but digital currency blah blah blah. Of course, if the ovays are going to close down one system, it's because it can become automated now or because this new and because this new system, this digital currency, whatever the fuck they're going to do instead is going to And I can't believe somebody like my stepfather, who's super intelligent, who is an auditor, who is a freaking who was an uitor and who is an accountant, would think that digital currency isn't a perfect place for a criminal, evil government to horribly, horribly, horribly surveil and limit and enslave its population. And maybe he does say that, but maybe I don't know if he does, but he did say that he thinks that Trump is trying to solve the thirty three trillion dollar debt and that he's taken down the FED, as if the FED isn't already planned for demolition. And this is where I think people are losing sight of things, and they're lost in the sauce, the loss in the distraction, because even super intelligent people like that still Trunk has something good up his sleeve for the country, because they don't understand how evil Israel is. I can't say even remember I told you earlier Laura Lumer is a demon without him asking me, why do you say Laura Lumer is a demon? There's too much to explain there, There's too much, and there's too much pushback because she's a fucking demonic Jew. She's one of the bad ones. What do you want me to say? That she's pro Israel, pro killing Palestinians, pro you know, putting people in jail for questioning Israel. Well, that's maybe that's why, and then he'll he'd probably say something like, well, blah blah blah Holocaust. You know what I mean. It's like, bro, you gotta start all over again with your line of thinking, and then maybe it won't be so hard to explain this other stuff because you'll get it all, you know. So, Yeah, if they're destroying the Federal Reserve, trust me, they're not saying, oh, yeah, we're tired, we got enough money out of it. Yeah, yeah, okay, okay, jop yeah sure. First of all, he works for them. Second of all, if they are doing this, they're just going to fool people into thinking that they're getting something that they want, and it's going to be more horrific than what they've already gone through. And then it'll take one hundred more years for people to not remember that they're enslaved even further than they were before, and another huge chunk of their freedom is going to be completely gone. But then again, so of most of the bloodlines of all people, because they're killing us all off in the same process. Because this new thing that's coming around the corner here is going to be palnteer ai. And it's going to be destroying us in many different ways, including by forced medical interventions, so and the continuation of the poisoning of the population. And it's only going to get worse and worse and worse and worse. And if you don't agree with it, and if you don't, if you want to fucking eat food, you're going to comply or shut and shut up, or you're gonna get starved out. And if you're one of the good ones who actually has a brain in your head, you're gonna get killed anyway, because communism full force. Here bolshep of two point zero and hello to more two point zero. There was more. There was more than one. I don't I have a hard time saying two point oh, because there was an awful lot of starving events that occurred. So it's more like a three or three three, a three point one, it doesn't matter. But it says then that means if Israel fails to pay back its debts, it wou'd never been asked to, never had to. Us tag players are legally on the hook to pay the balance for Israel. No shit, because this system is that the people who created Israel are the banks. Everything that our country takes or borrows, it's the people's fonsibility to pay it back. This didn't happen in Libya. They didn't have usury. They didn't allow it. Germany didn't allow it. They didn't allow this type of system to occur where the government is hostile towards its people, that the system of the government is trying to abuse, extort, and constantly harass and surveil and keep down and punish the very people that are dependent upon to produce. They don't want a strong country. Why don't they want a strong country because they have They want this. They want us dead. They want the whole thing to end. They want a weak country that can be manipulated by foreign or even domestic villains, right enemies, and they want us to suffer and pay and blah blah blah blah blah for things that they imagined and their head happened to them. That's it. That's the whole thing. Europeans have to all be eradicated. And we're those people, so I'm not saying that they are. This is not a conspiracy theory. It's quidified under the Title six of Public Law one O two dish Street nine to one, also reflected in twenty two USC. Section twenty one eighty six. Yeah, another way to look at this is to say, hey, here's more evidence that our country ended in eighteen sixty five. By nineteen thirteen they had their permanent bank, and it's not a twenty year charter anymore. In the last one hundred and twelve years, is that right? I get that right has been straight to hell. And if they're revamping the system or resetting it, that's that also means they're resetting populations. And by the way, oh funny enough, the census is this year, and somehow they made that punishable by jail time and fines if you don't comply to it. So now they know just how many people to look for when they send the roving killers out, you know what I mean, or whatever they do, they're drones, whatever the case may be. If there's a child hiding, they'll know that their count is off and well, there's another child here in this house. Basically, it's a contingency liability. We don't even go into all this. We already know that that alone was enough. That alone was enough. It's just more evidence to show that, Hey, our country hates us. Are the people that have co opted, infiltrated, and now run it. There's a little rent fan that little rent fan cult hates us and wants us all dead. And they've done the same thing with Europe through the Bank of England, City of London, and they've done the same thing to every country that our military that they control has sent us out to be killers and dive in order to set up destroy a country, destroy a territory, and then set in place IMF loans and another central bank of theirs so that that country is totally devastated. Paradise is lost, Utopia's gone, hopes and dreams of freedom destroyed forever, and the people who survived forever in destitution and enslavement. And we did that thinking that we were spreading democracy. Yeah you did, actually, because democracy is just another word for a stepping stone towards communism, towards the complete enslavement of the people. So we don't need all this other stuff. And it says it already, this is kind of funny.
Speaker 5: What the hell, alex Well, look who it is? What happened to you after you dumped me? Because of my poorness? I sold majority of my organs on the black market.
Speaker 1: He's worth over sixty billions. Yeah, but he could have bought you some implants, because may Eve, if you're nicer to him, you don't have any press. You look like a long haired dude. And who are you?
Speaker 12: I'm his nursetitute.
Speaker 1: Away, she's a nursetitute. I need one of.
Speaker 5: Those hooker with a PhD in nursing. When we were together, you couldn't afford toothpaste, and now I'm the majority owner of Colgate.
Speaker 1: I miss you.
Speaker 5: I gave you my heart. You pooed on it, speaking of witch diaper change.
Speaker 1: When we get home. I want it back. Too late.
Speaker 5: I sold it to Jeff Bezos, served it for dinner at one of his little rich people parties. You don't have a heart. Looks like we have something in common.
Speaker 1: How are you still alive?
Speaker 5: Super advanced medical science and.
Speaker 22: Lots of sex and love making to keep the artificial blood flying, so your Tinky Winky still works.
Speaker 5: Tinky Winky and My Man Marbles were sold and replaced with a ten inch neural interface prosthetic with a scroto flex bio pouch and two nano testicular modules.
Speaker 22: I call it robocock lasts of four and a half hours this morning.
Speaker 5: That's a long time, kind of like this chat we're having, Gigi. Let's get out of here.
Speaker 22: Will I ever see you again?
Speaker 1: I'll be on the.
Speaker 5: Cover of Forbes next month.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he is the.
Speaker 10: Director of the FBI, caught up in a well.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's a fucking weird, smelly guy who probably shits on his own floor. And she looks like that. If you didn't know she was a Jew, he'd be like, yeah, I fuck that. You know that's true, really, honey, pot off. And you probably still would anyway, as would I. I just wouldn't let her know all my intimate details or manipulate me as a handler that she probably most certainly is. And he's probably not afraid of her. He's probably more afraid of the things that she's attached to. Or he's a billing participant and this is his reward. He said, what I mean. Could also be that I didn't realize how fat this guy.
Speaker 36: Was cirat all.
Speaker 19: Right, here's the context quote.
Speaker 43: Some social media users have wondered whether the FBI and the US Justice Departments refusal to release the list of Jeffrey Epstein's clients.
Speaker 1: How is that woman at CEO tell me that's not the whole entire trigger you thing is in a front and to call it the university when it's not a university, it's just another one of those Jewish fucking scams.
Speaker 19: Have something to do with Alexis.
Speaker 1: But it gives them legitimacy like anything that they say, Oh, you said university, so they must know more than me, and that's why they have these opinions, So therefore I'll believe that too.
Speaker 43: Yeah, Okay, Wilkins the twenty six year old girlfriend of forty five year old FBI director Cash Pattel.
Speaker 19: This is what people online are.
Speaker 1: Forty six years old and CEO. Okay, pointy two.
Speaker 43: The fact that Pettel's girlfriend, Alexis Wilkins works for preger U, which is a media company that supposedly espouses American values except for the fact that it is run by a former Israeli military intelligence officer.
Speaker 1: Now, I did a bunch of digging, why does she change her name to Lexix from Alexis Wilson? So the Melissa Street or vice versa in the first place.
Speaker 43: And unfortunately, there's actually not a lot of public information to go off of in terms.
Speaker 11: Of Alexis Wilkins background.
Speaker 43: Now, what I was able to find is that her father worked for Gillette and that her mother was an aerospace and pharmaceuticals and also says that they lived in England and Switzerland before settling in Fayetteville, Arkansas, when she was nine, and also says that she.
Speaker 1: Is England and Switzerland. Okay, well, let's let's just ask herselves. What are the hotbeds of the of the Rothschilds or their banking cabal. Oh, England definitely, and Switzerland's where they live. Okay, attended college, do Lemon, Internet, Lavos or Geneva. There's all those other places. She's robbing something besides elbows out there.
Speaker 10: National school in Switzerland.
Speaker 43: Now, interestingly, chat Gibt is calling this a strange biographical gap in that she has no visible friend network or public high school, college cohort interviews, which they say is unusual.
Speaker 1: For He attended Belmont University. Know how that got his name? Do you know who Belmont was? He was a Rothschild agent. He's one of the people responsible for how we got into a Civil war in the first place. And you know, the whole all that other shit that happened. Like, let's talk about Bellmont for a second, because I wanted to anyway, God damn, I don't care typing something like that. August Belmont was born in Germany and after training at the Rothschilds Bank in Frankfurt, came to New York at twenty one to open a banking house and act as an agent for the Rothschilds. That's from the Smithsonian Institute. If you think I'm just reading off of some bullshit in the latter half of the eighteen forties, Belmont's autonomically from the Rothschilds. Rothschilds there was an agent in New York because he backed the Southern cause as he was supposed to, because it was about a divide and conqueror strategy. He was born in eighteen thirteen died in eighteen ninety. Okay, when did the Civil War occur? Eighteen sixties, sixties, sixty five, sixty one, sixty five. The roschild Archive keeps letters from August Belmont from eighteen thirty seven and beyond. August Bellmont Blah blah blah, Belmont stakes. You know I'm talking about right, Kentucky? Why Belma is named for a Rothschild banking agent Belmont eighteenth American unders blah, Belma entered the Rothschild's fragrant durned blah blah. Okay, let's see what else we got here. So yeah, there's there's August be August Belmont Junior, Oliver Belmont, Raymond Rogers, Belmont, Perry Belmont, eleanor Robinson be Belma. These this this is a Rothschild agent responsible for a great many her horrific atrocities. So let's let's understand that that's what university she went to. Now it has a little bit more weight, makes a little bit more sense what that detail is, right, didn't take a long time to figure that up. But if you catch something like that, this is how it's done. You stopped. Hold it right there. Okay, now this makes me more sense. Why Okay, Now I have England, Switzerland and then Belmont. So these things, these three things make that triangle of Yeah, this sounds like a banking a banking agent type of especially when you add in the idef cyber terrorism shit that she did no visible friend network or public high school college cohort interviews, which is unusual for a public figure in entertainment. They call peger you entertainment. If a Masada asset were inserted early in life, these gas would be precisely where you'd hide alternate history or handler training, which is right where it is. She did that stuff, she did do all that public figure freaking black rock, not Blackrock. I'm sorry thinking of black rock. That's not blackrock. It's that black cube. Black Cube is IDF and Masad and they call it a law firm, law firm that makes people disappear. That's what they do.
Speaker 43: You're in entertainment, and that if a Masad acid were inserted early in life, these gaps would be precisely where you'd hide alternate history.
Speaker 19: Or handler training.
Speaker 43: Doctor Simon Goddik says that Alexis Wilkins is nearly twenty years younger than Cash and also works for a NGO that's basically Israeli intelligence. That's Bragger you that he's referring to. And he says, seriously, why would an attractive young woman date a not so attractive Indian American classic honeypot? I mean, I don't know who are we to really judge what people are.
Speaker 44: Attracted to and not attracted to anyway, I'm not sure what's true or what's not true, but evidently these are called classic elements used in honeypot operations soft power, ideological alignment.
Speaker 1: And sexual emotional entanglement. Let me know what you think is that you can honeypot things without actual things, So you can honeypot things simply by any desire, desire to speak the truth and think that you're in a safe place to do that, Like you know, when somebody's screaming about Jews on a big platform and then you chime in as if you're supportive of agreement to that, and then they come in put you on a list, threat to sess you. Because that's the reason why that other big name was allowed to spout his shoot his stupid mouth off in the first place. It was so that other people would organically do it, because they were looking to bait people into these types of things. Yeah, I hope I've given you enough stories to show you that the ADL slash Beneva Masade does this on a constant basis too, and so does so do police officers, so do FBI and CIA. They create the very thing that they say that they're again so that they can take people down who get involved in it, but they'll actually commit the actual atrocity, the actual terrorist attack, just to have a reason to put people in jail, although allow it to happen. Satanic ritual is revealed.
Speaker 13: Twenty year old Courtney Tamaggi was raised in New Jersey. Her father, Scott, is a well respected lifetime New Jersey.
Speaker 5: Cop who was now another cop, another cop, the police chief.
Speaker 13: But recently, when Courtney appeared on the We're All Insane podcast, she revealed a number of.
Speaker 1: Them I thought was completely suspicious and highly strange. And these two bitches, I don't care what she on the left has to say, honestly, because this person on the right has no business doing whatever the hell she's doing. But of course it's whatever it's put out there in the pubt This is like, why was this a thing that was right out there in the open on YouTube in places like that and actually gets circulation. An if any anybody else, well if anybody real and organic ever did this, it would be shadow bands secure. You know, it's in the little box that only the followers that follow would see eventually, because they wouldn't even get a notification that you went and published a new video so how did this happen that it became big enough and more everybody talks about this when it first happened. How did that happen? If it wasn't for something it was, if it wasn't something they wanted us all to know, you know what I mean? Even things that don't sound seem like a distraction end up being distractions when you're in a fucking fish bowl of a panopticon of surveillance, where it's now not a matter of even the truth coming out, it's a matter of how you react to it. And that's what they're trying to nail you with is how are you going to react to these stimulis These stimulations that are going to, if you're not a person, cause a certain effect in you right cause a certain certain response.
Speaker 13: Of terrifying things from her past involving her father, Courtney revealed that from as far back as she could remember, which was four years old, her father, police Chief Scott Tamaggi, her neighbor Kevin Slevin, and a number of other men ritualistically abused and tortured her while participating in satanic rituals. Courtney details that these rituals involved her and other children that she does not know, being hauled out into the forest. They were then forced to participate in Satanic rituals, and her father the other men who were wearing masks, would repeatedly assault her throughout those years.
Speaker 11: Courtney has now filed a lawsuit, and in that lawsuit.
Speaker 13: Not only does she detail her father's practice of some twisted version of Satanism and her father's repeated physical violation of her body, but she also claims that she was tortured with fire and a number of animals were sacrificed. For a highly esteemed police chief to receive accusations like this at this point in his life has got to shatter everyone's opinion of who he actually is.
Speaker 11: And while thus far Scott Tomagi has remained remarkable all.
Speaker 1: In the day's work of a shriner or a freemason, however.
Speaker 13: Well be silent on this entire subject. Many people that have heard Courtney's allegations have.
Speaker 1: Found it and he's this guy here is the latter, he's a freemason. So it's kind of a contradictory thing here. He must be very low level or stupid to be doing to be in there, because why the hell would you, how can you? How can you what they call it, reconcile their history and what they've been doing since the seventeen eighties at least, and still be added about protecting children, knowing that this whole fucking organization harms children.
Speaker 11: It too outlandish to believe.
Speaker 13: But according to Offer and research Jane Borden, who recently authored a book Cults Like Us, there are many many cults alive and well and operating right under our noses here in the United States.
Speaker 1: They're not as American as apple pie. And before he says something stupid about Waco, calling that a cult, and it makes you want to punch his fucking his snaglitude out of his fucking face, or saying that about innocent people. Yeah, no, that wasn't true. But anyway, colts are military as as American as military intelligence, which is very Jewish. So let's let's make it fucking clear. Military intelligence surveillance of the people rather than protection of the cameras would be pointed out into the sea and not inward at the people. If this itself wasn't the prison and that we and if we weren't the prisoners, Okay, your government shouldn't be afraid of the government shouldn't be concerned with you and suppressing you. If it wanted a strong country and strong it would want strong people. It would want a cooperation against a common threat. They wouldn't want to completely derail you from threat and shatter your way of thinking and perceiving what a threat is, and then letting go all the people who commit crimes. That's causing chaos, and that's causing misery and suffering to occur. Oh this guy just raped three girls. Okay, let him out in ten days. Oh look, he just murdered ten children. Oh look at that. What do you know? Right times they could have done something that don't That's the Ovase system. That's the cult. You do cultish like shit. They let you out to go do more of it, right, building up that energy for their little demon, building that chaotic energy for that little fucking demon who likes to see human suffering. He's about to shoot his mouth off here about these people, and I'm not going to take it, so fuck him for that. I gotta go, Oh, hey, listen this, Hey, yes, al.
Speaker 8: Why are there newspapers all over the place?
Speaker 1: Is that like a humy lewis on the news joke or something.
Speaker 19: No, al, Hey, is that a raincoat?
Speaker 1: Yes it is.
Speaker 11: In two thousand and five, Lionsgate released this.
Speaker 36: I think it's an undisputed masterpiece.
Speaker 11: A movie is so entertained most people probably don't listen to the message.
Speaker 28: Most people probably don't, but they should because it's not just a great character study but a sardonic metaphor for nineteen eighties greed and materialistm Hey, hell.
Speaker 11: Try parodying one of my songs. Now, a stupid bastard.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's a pastiche. He's not he's not doing a parody, and it's kind of a parody. Actually, it is a parody, high lied. But a pastiche is not in insulting the musician or the people so much. It's it's using the tune to create a whole other story with it. So that's what a pastiches. When you're not mocking something. You're not mocking this. You might you might dress up funny and you kind of mock the when you're doing the impersonation a little bit. That's part of the you know, blending into the character thing. But the pastiche is when you're utilizing a theme to carry a whole different message. So you're you're changing the lyrics to make it funny, but it's not even related really to their like what what was what was insulting to Coolio by talking about an amage paradise?
Speaker 34: Right?
Speaker 1: He just he used that theme to talk about living in an anmaous pairs you know, you see what I mean. That's what a pastiches. It's a little bit different than uh, you know whatever. Let's move on. Uh, we will see you some other time. Buy stuff, get some hout sauce. I'll be home soon to make it four days from now. And that's that. All the links are into the little thing here. If you want, you know, to find them, I hope you do. There's some people actually don't, and that's fine. I just I don't know. Some people are watching from TV. So you gotta understand that there's not really an easy way to look beneath foresting four things. So if you're not, if you're on the Rumble app on your computer, it's can be a lot harder to find this right here. But I'm showing you. If you go to rumble dot com or if you go to YouTube, you'll find this link here and you click it. You click it, there it goes. Yes, is it showing it?
Speaker 9: It is?
Speaker 1: Okay? Good, God damn it.
Speaker 3: There is.
Speaker 1: And as you can see, it's actually I ranged it somehow. I wasn't on purpose, but it ranged itself again so that it's in the middle. It looks better, it's not all spaced out. I got a new tribalue thing here for the tinctures that Daisy creates. BB five is the code. But there's gonna be some new things that are going to be available from doctor Glyndon's left hand side site that you'll be able to use the BB five code on as well, and that'll be awesome. They'll be like packages of these Azure Well products. But the ninety Essentials, I've already told you how to put those together, and I've already said that you should get the core copper to go with it. So let me do that one more time. Let me explain to you another way to get your ninety essentials outside of what I want to I want to emphasize, you should call Brenda eifelhealth dot com. Scroll down, find the number, call use extension one oh one. Talk to Brenda. Tell them that you're from the show I don't get anything from this. I'm not a distributor of youngevity, Okay, I get nothing from it. Get the osteo effects, and you'll probably get it for less than what it's listing for on the site. Get the osteo effects at the very least. I would get the For me personally, I don't live without the plant arrived minerals and the asteo effects. Tanky tangerine can be supplemented when it's something that's forty dollars cheaper, and that's the whole food multi vitamin here from doctor Manzo. It's half the price. You still get a thirty day supply, same amount of time. And when you're going for the codliver oil, if you decide to supplement the are I don't aways have problem saying suppment. It's sort of the same, but it's substitute is the word. Then make sure that you get the larger size. The dires go by it, and all I see is wings for certain things.
Speaker 34: And that was that.
Speaker 1: If there are either new things that are coming out or that are getting faded out, know what that is. But where's the where's the bigger bottle of the cod liver oil? I so fucking hate that refrigerator. Let's see, I am not seeing the larger bottle of the cod liver oil. It was here recently. They made some changes though, so it's not there now. Well, there was a twelve hundred billigram cod liver oil. I guess you can't get that one now at the moment. Maybe they're restocking it or something. The trace ionic minerals are here, but the full vicumic acid is here, so this can be used in conjunction with the plant dride minerals or instead of And it's about a ninety day supply, so divide that price by three. When you go to try to makers, you know your calculations as to well, how much is gonna cost me a month? Blah blah blah. You won't have to buy this again for at least ninety or one hundred days. This one is okay, so they okay, look at that, so you just click it. It says two sizes, so now it says two sizes, so you just click this, and then you get to wait, that's not true. It says two sizes, but it doesn't show you the other size. The fuck.
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 1: There's nothing that's hit all right, they must be working on something here, because I don't understand why that's like the this is the smaller four and fifteen milligram one. You just have to take more if you're going to get that. Yeah, you can take one twelve twelve hundred milligram one and be good to go. I'm not sure why it's not showing the other one. You would think if it says two sizes that they would have grouped them both together, but they didn't. And I don't understand why they wouldn't just have it here unless they ran now. But there should still be a placeholder for it when you think.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 1: Anyway, whole food multivitamin can replace to take you tangerine. It's forty dollars cheaper and you'll still get and it's we whole food vitamins you don't need as much when they're non synthetic. And let's see, the core copper is right here. I'm purchasing the core copper. Got the camera instead this week because I don't retard, But as soon as I get back, I'm getting more of the core copper and hopefully my shoulder. I don't know if you guys saw the doctor glidn't think that we did today, but that was awesome. The IP six another thing that I would highly recommend, and this is the powder form. This is what I would recommend, so you're not spoiling a bunch of capsules, gets rid of the It also gives you the magnesium the calcium that you would get from osteo, but ostio is a more complete thing. This is more for getting the oxidation out of the the excess iron out of your tissues that's causing oxidative stress, hurting your joints, causing fatigue, causing chronic fatigue, all that stuff I P six. I think you can scroll around and see what else you think is interesting. Maybe the cop maybe the copper, and the the whole food Sea because that also has copper in it and naturally it already has a copper bond. But there's a couple of things that doctor doctor Bonze was telling me, and we might actually get on with Friday schedule, maybe every week, maybe aver other week at some point soon. That would be so awesome. If we did that, He'll be able to go over some of the stuff with you as well. Here's the whole Food Sea complex right there. But maam right there, adrenal stuff. I know he listed that in one of his uh his product packages that he's going to be putting out on his site, and he said that my code will be set up for that too, which is awesome for him to do that. I like having cool friends. Okay, my book is here, get it. I don't know if Mike's gonna ever post that thing. It'd be great if you did. I guess it has to be a slow business day or a slow news cycle day for him to do that. I don't know what's up with that. But look at how pretty these pictures are of these sauces. Thanks to our friend Noisy Pixel for making the vast majority of these way cleaner looking. It looks fucking amazing. These ones I didn't send them, so you can't fault him for those, and a couple other ones like this one I didn't send him. That one I didn't send them I got. I gotta take better pictures of some of these, like that one I could have sent I just stin't know. I didn't, and this one I did not send.
Speaker 3: To him.
Speaker 1: In this one, but the other ones you can definitely see, all right, And if you use the coupon code. You're using it for anything, but and you see the keupon code up here one Stop shop ten percent off. Okay, if you use it for all this other stuff, that's fine, but don't use it on the things I say free shipping, because you're already getting twenty bucks off for the shipping for these packages. That's that sold out. I should not say that. I will fix that. You can totally get that all right later. I didn't put myself at the bottom of the screen again. It's it's late. That'll be my excuse. Good night, Thank you for watching, thank you for dealing with this not having a green screen thing. And I don't know, somebody said something about this, and maybe that's why I covered it up. I was like, yeah, whatever, but that's what I'm looking like. In the back, this is my grandfather's apartment downstairs from my mother's house. I was finished, you know, finished for him, and and I spend time down here with my daughter, and it's uh, I'm glad that it looks like my granda. Besides having a couple little bit of extra furniture down here, I'm glad that it's pretty much preserved the way he had it before. He passed away about a year and a half ago, and I hope it stays like this as a museum forever. Honestly, look about myself. I'm not sure everybody he held onto that I gave him. He has two bottles of this up here. This is the whipper Snapper with honey. Now it looks dark because it's probably three or four years old. This one could even be five years old for all I now. It probably probably maybe even wait wait no, this is black on the top. I wrote pot on the on the top there. As you say, I call him Pa. Grandfather called him Paul like grandpa, but it was Pa. This probably is nine years old because I spent a long time since I had these the black ones. I usually use white ones. This is probably nine years old. So it looks a little dark. But this is a whiper snapper, sweet and spicy with honey. But as you can see, this thing has a hard time focusing on things that up. Plus if I bring it back to me, you can't really see it, so kind of there's a dilemma there. But that's me when I'm four years old. That's my grandmother. This is my grandmother who was also killed by doctors. And there's my grandfather who was killed by doctors with his fishing hat on. And it looks like we're kind of like like she looks like she's almost wearing like a set off. It's just interesting how it all kind of unfolds here. But this was in Walt Disney World, Florida, when I was four years old. We took an RV winn a Bago down to Florida. Good times, good memories. But he held onto this thing. He has two of them for that gave him, and I had two little tiny sample of her bottles of it too. He's got pictures of it, my daughter, he's got hold on. This is the twenty nineteen my daughter handprint, and he got he has smaller ones in here too. I still't know where you've kept all those. But he was very loved, and it sucks that he had to be in so much pain and murdered by mds and that cult of medicine, that is the cult of you know what else.
Speaker 3: It is what it is.
Speaker 1: Good Night, Christine, and that's enough. Good Night,