Speaker 1: Give me that news quickie.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about this.
Speaker 3: I've kind of been sitting on this for about a week or so. Something I found it is kind of it's an article. It's about some harmless conspiracy theories of our time. Uh huh, because there's a world where there were some really dangerous conspiracy theories, clearly, but about some harmless ones, and I thought this is kind of fun. Uh. One of them that they discussed this article was how Starbucks baristas were told to sometimes misspelled customers names so that they would post the photo on social media.
Speaker 2: Oh their Starbucks cup. So you know, that's not.
Speaker 4: A conspiracy theory, that's a marketing ploy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Barney, but they called me Barry, you know, and yeah, there's the cup. It's interesting, play smart and harmless, smart market Yeah, that's harmless, right, it's not hurting anybody.
Speaker 4: Paul McCartney's dead.
Speaker 2: No, don't say that. That's not breaking news.
Speaker 1: It didn't hurt anybody though, But that was the idea, Like, look at the album art. The way they're walking acros is that crossed their barefoot? Yeah you never knew the Paul McCartney died thing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, there's a whole the cover of Abbey Road with that Abbey Road, what's the one where they're walking.
Speaker 5: Across Abbey Road and that's the whole, Like I am the wolrust song too is involved in that conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's why he is he barefoot so but now it's like that couldn't exist in this day and age because like, oh, I just saw him at a Starbucks. But it's it's the blake. He's been stuck with that forever.
Speaker 2: You can hear him anywhere you go. You just hear someone who makes sense. Another one is that.
Speaker 3: Big Bread paid toaster manufacturers to put in a setting that's too high so that people would burn the toast and then they get to sell more bread.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I don't buy that one.
Speaker 2: It seems a little far fetched.
Speaker 3: But why do you need the toaster to have that setting that's too high where you put it in and it already burns.
Speaker 1: They view the tool to make your own toast, right, No, I think you do it that way in case the bread is still a little frozen.
Speaker 3: Wait, frozen breade, Yeah, you geth on it. Speaking of frozen, another harmless conspiracy theory the reason Disney came out with a movie called Frozen. Is so that when you google Disney Frozen, it doesn't show Walt Disney anymore. It doesn't bring up the story of Walt Disney being. Of course, the story of Ted Williams Frozen Head comes into play here. Tunic cans all a wild story, but it's true and Walt Disney was a Nazi.
Speaker 2: Wait really is that real?
Speaker 4: Internet bro?
Speaker 2: Oh, the Internet said that. Okay, just look it up.
Speaker 5: Don't ruin my childhood please.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the conspiracy. The conspiracy, right, that's cospiracy that's out there. It wouldn't be harmless to him. It was harmful his family or their brand.
Speaker 4: It's a or the guy that we know named Andrew Disney. Yeah, yeah, poor guy. Ye, another harmless conspiracy theory. Christina, we have to go to you as the expert on this one. Women's pants pockets are significantly smaller than men's pants pockets to encourage women to buy handbags and purses.
Speaker 2: They are smaller.
Speaker 5: Some don't even have pockets, which is just mind blowing to me, Like why, like even back pockets. I have a pair of pants with no back pockets, so that couldn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I don't know, kat you wear those rocky mountains with no pockets in the most.
Speaker 2: Two Yeah, that can't find them anymore. Skin. You said women don't need pockets because men make all the money. Yeah, what are they gonna put in there? Christina?
Speaker 3: Legally I'm not allowed to ask you how big are the pockets?
Speaker 2: Oh? My god? One at you?
Speaker 1: Who was commenting on her jeans and how they fit her that day in the elevator.
Speaker 2: One day I was asking if that was a new trend, the high jeans?
Speaker 5: Did you write at the beginning of it too?
Speaker 1: It was we were sitting there in silence, and all of a sudden, he goes eat those jeans.
Speaker 2: He was, He was right, that was a new trend.
Speaker 5: Uh, these are cargo pants somewhere right now, so they have all kinds of pockets. So screw whoever thought of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah we need pockets, you sexist bastard.
Speaker 3: Now this one's a for you Star Wars nerds, So I'm just gonna let you have this one.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Darth jarge Jar George arbre right. Darth jar Jar was planned and hinted at in The Phantom Menace, but the sheer amount of hatred for the character made George Lewis back down.
Speaker 4: Who is George Lewis?
Speaker 2: George Lucas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said George Lucas, Okay, didn't I it's gonna have a hard cut sound. Well, I've been trying not to say the hard sound anymore on the air, right.
Speaker 2: As you never know, right yeap. FCC won't let me be the implications. I don't give a fu. Oh god, that should be the name of a full place.
Speaker 4: I don't give a fu.
Speaker 6: Yeah, surely it is because they don't give it out. Yeah, you gotta buy. Oh god, I love No, what's just give me the ramen? Ramin's dope, but fuzz got too much crap in there. There's like, no, it's delicious stuff. And there's only when it's cold outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, true, not a summer food. Summer ramens not going. I was thinking about that today.
Speaker 1: I thought we were gonna have a big outdoor meeting today in the heat, and I had a hot coffee with me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I need to stop driving driving that giuse your ice coffee.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Some harmless conspiracy theories armlesss a harmless