Speaker 1: Okay, so today we uh, today we want to go back into because last week you were pretty happy. I thought I was going to get tomatoes after church. I thought I would be greeted with, you know something, some kind of but no, you were. You were actually you were actually kind of happy.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And so that was a miracle. And you came back to church. How many have you came back to church? What in the world?
Speaker 2: Of course you did, You're here? What in the world?
Speaker 1: All right, so this is good. So last week I was I spent a little bit of time. Uh, this was from this is from first service. So I'll try to explain this. Right, So last week we launched into attempting to wash religious pessimism out of our hearts. Part of this pessimism is because the majority of so many folks, I don't know who they are, but the majority they see they see a devolving kingdom. Right, but we get rescued at the end, and they also see the blessings of God actually don't really erupt with great excitement until after the rapture or the second Coming. Okay, so we got all sorts of blessings over here, but I figure we don't need them over here.
Speaker 2: Do you need blessings over here?
Speaker 1: Come on, You're gonna be transformed, You're gonna be in corrupt the ball, You're never gonna die again. All this stuff's going on. Okay, but this is after the last day. The last day is First Corinthians fifteen twenty six.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, and what I was trying to tell you last week a little bit, and I gave you about six right scriptures as proof, but I'm gonna give you a few more today so you'll have double proof. What I was trying to tell you last week is that we are not in the last days. We are in the New days. We are in Kingdom days, we're in the days of Heaven on Earth days. We're in the new Heaven and New Earth days. That these are these amazing days that we're living in. And that means you should run around pinching yourself, like, how did you get in this generation?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How is it that God called you.
Speaker 1: In the most amazing season the planet's ever seen and you could possibly be depressed? You could allow a negative thought to exist for longer than two seconds.
Speaker 2: I mean, how in the.
Speaker 1: World you got to realize you are in God shows you to be in the most dynamic, exciting, amazing time period the Earth has ever seen. And you're somewhere out here. So you're actually out here where a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know exactly where you are. You could be over here, but.
Speaker 1: You're over here on the timeline where a lot of the unclean realm has allready been subdued and put under our feet.
Speaker 2: You don't believe it. You just need to think for a minute. Just think. Use that in Aggan and.
Speaker 1: You'll realize what a crazy season we're living in and how much has allready been done. And not only that, we have two point eight billion Christians on the planet. I love somebody, and the rate of conversion right now is literally mind boggling everywhere, mind boggling everywhere. Indonesia, which is the largest populous nation of Muslims, is converting to Christ so fast they can't keep up with it. And there are churches there now of thirty thousand, sixty thousand, one hundred thousand member churches in Indonesia.
Speaker 2: Iran, you've heard it.
Speaker 1: I ran as turning to the Lord at thousands every single day, every single day.
Speaker 2: So what's going on? We're just living in this group.
Speaker 1: But I want you to I want you to remember that what we had here is we had the Mosaic period. This was the time under Moses, which the Ten Commandments were only a part of that. The other part that was relevant of the time under Moses was the tabernacle and the sacrificial system. You're not familiar with that necessarily, but that was he break that was Jewish and you maybe have heard of it, you're aware of it. And that was how.
Speaker 2: They approached God.
Speaker 1: They approached God through sacrifice, and they approached God at the temple, and they approached God through the sacrificial system, and a priesthood represented the people in approaching God.
Speaker 2: So have you heard of that? Good? All right?
Speaker 1: So the end at times, everybody say in times, the end at times that the New Testament talks about is actually the closure of that period. So that period was coming into a close. Hebrews nine twenty five says that it was becoming obsolete and disappearing. And that's because Jesus, who was the priest, who was the sacrifice, who was also coming to live within a new temple, right was inaugurated as one who was starting a brand new kingdom and one who was ascending into the glory of that kingdom. Matthew Matthew sixteen twenty eight. In Matthew sixteen twenty eight, Jesus says, many of you standing here will still be alive and see the Son of Man come into his kingdom, come into glory. He was literally quoting out of Daniel Chapter two, where Daniel sees the Son of Man coming up to the ancient of days, the sovereign one, receiving a kingdom, a kingdom that's everlasting, and a king that will never fade, in a kingdom that can never be taken away. So he's actually Jesus is quoting. He does it also in Matthew twenty four. He's quoting out of Daniel. Even the abomination that causes desolation in the Holy Place. All of this Jesus is quoting out of Daniel two, Daniel seven, Daniel nine.
Speaker 2: Et cetera.
Speaker 1: But this period here ad thirty three, what happened in eighty thirty three, I may remember.
Speaker 2: Laurd was crucified, right.
Speaker 1: So eighty thirty three to eighty seventy this is called the last days, all right, So, and it's about what would that be about thirty seven years? The Last days now it's the last days of the Mosaic period. And at the end of this period eighty seventy, this is when the temple is destroyed, Jerusalem is destroyed, Israel is judge, Jerusalem is destroyed, the temple is destroyed, and the sacrificial system is no more, and never again has there been a sacrifice, and never again has there been a temple. So that was the end of that, the end of that period. That was also the beginning time of this advancing kingdom of Heaven on earth. And another way of saying that would be a new creation and a new earth. Now again, many times religion and religious school of thought, it puts the new heaven and the new Earth out here, after the second Coming, after the rapture, after.
Speaker 2: The last Day. This is the last day, at the last trump. Right.
Speaker 1: So, but the Bible says First Corinthians fifteen twenty six says that when he comes back, he's only coming to conquer one enemy. The other enemies have been put under his feet. And if they're put under his feet, who else might they be put under Usen's right, So they're put under our feet as well, because we are the body of Christ. He is the head, and we are the body. Last we check the feet are attached to the body, and so he's coming back only to conquer this enemy. That means that all the other enemies, the demonic powers, the unclean powers, will have been conquered. Which is why Isaiah sixty five sounds like it does. Look like it does. We're going to read that Isaiah sixty five. Why it sounds so amazing is because by the time we get to the last day, the kingdom has on the earth has grown significantly, and the right are living in the abundance of this growing heaven on earth kingdom. Okay, are you with me so far? Everybody with me so far? Let's go back over here. I want to give you some of these right here and talk a little bit. I've got a couple about the last day again. So again, these are the last days. These are the last days? Well, okay, One Peter four to seven. The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and sober of a sober mind for the sake of prayer. First Peter four to seven. The end of all things is near. They understood, so they preached this in all their churches. They talked about this in all of their meetings. Now, part of why they this was so important to them is because when the Judgment happened to Jerusalem and the Temple was destroyed, and it was through Roman armies, it was through Titus, and it was with fire and with armed warfare in Jerusalem when that happened, God didn't want any of the believers to fall prey to that, and so there was so much writing about this. The Jewish people had become the enemies of Christianity. Now they aren't our enemies, and we long for the Jewish people to be restored, and they will be According to Romans chapter eleven, they will be restored. And when they're restored, it says grafted back in Roman chapter eleven. When they're grafted back in, it's going to be like salvation to the entire world. So what's going to happen If you think life is good now, and if you think this is good as it increases, wait til the Jewish people are brought back in. Because when they're grafted back in, we're going to see the fulfillment of Romans chapter eight, where the suns of God begin to deliver the entire creation out of futility and out of the curse, and it's going to be like a crazy time of salvation. You can tell I'm already talking too loud. Uh so Ugo had to turn it down a little bit. Who could you turn it up a little bit? And then I'll talk quieter. This is a it's a reverse psychology thing that we go through. If I think I'm loud, I get quiet here that hear the ring? Now there's a little ring.
Speaker 2: Hear that. You didn't hear the ring? I can hear it. But no, I'm gonna calm down so hard.
Speaker 1: You want to try this sometimes, be still my soul, he's still sucking Peter Chapter three. Above all, you must understand that in the last days, scoffers will come scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, where is this coming? He promised? Now, there are three kinds of comings in the New Testament.
Speaker 2: Oh I like it?
Speaker 1: See how better that is?
Speaker 2: Isn't that? God? Keep it loud like that?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, maybe louder I don't know about there's three. There's three comings in the New Testament. One is a coming back. That's generally the only one we talk about in evangelical churches. We don't understand. There's other comings. There's another coming. That's the coming that Daniel talked about, and Jesus himself talked about it in Matthew sixteen twenty eight, coming into his kingdom. That's the second kind of coming, coming into his kingdom. There's a third coming that we get confused with these comings. The third coming is coming in judgment. There's a third coming. The third coming is coming in judgment. As Jesus talked in Matthew twenty four, he talked about the temple and not one stone will remain upon another, and he talked about the overthrow of the temple, and he was talking about a judgment coming. What he talked about in Matthew twenty four and Luke twenty one as a judgment coming. He's talking about the end of the Mosaic period, and he's talking about judging the Jewish people who have killed the prophets and rejected the Messiah. That's the coming he's talking about, is a coming of judgment. That's Matthew twenty four. That's First Peter. That's Second Peter three. What we're reading right now, So you'll notice that they're asking about a coming and a coming that was promised. Why is the coming promised? Because the coming, the new believers knew that they can't be two temples. The new believers knew, by the Holy Ghost, there's only going to be one temple, and it's this one, it's not that one. That one is going to be judged, and it's going to become obsolete, and it's going to pass away. This is Hebrews eight, Hebrews nine, et cetera, et cetera. So and Paul is teaching this. They understood this to be true. And so this second coming or this coming of the Lord is a coming in judgment. So they say, where is this coming that he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on like the beginning of creation. But they deliberately forget that long ago, by God's word, the heavens came into being, and the earth was formed out of water and by water, and by these waters also the world that at that time was deluged and destroyed. Oh so we're talking about a delusion and a destruction. We're talking about a coming of judgment. By that same word, the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's a fire coming.
Speaker 1: There's a fire judgment coming, and they are kept for the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly. These are those who have resisted the Gospel, and they have crucified the Messiah, and they have put to death the prophets. But do not forget this one thing, dear friends. A day with the Lord is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are.
Speaker 2: Like a day.
Speaker 1: Now he's trying to tell them be patient, be patient, be patient, be patient.
Speaker 2: This is going to happen. Now. He's trying to tell them.
Speaker 1: To be patient because there was a great movement in the spirit realm afoot to mislead believers, to draw believers away, even to draw believers to false profits, even to Christ who would appear and say, come out here, come out here, Oh, the.
Speaker 2: Christ is out there.
Speaker 1: Because if they could be drawn away at the right hour, then they would come under the They lose of judgment that God was using Titus to meet out on Jerusalem, and were told time and time again that they were warned so that they would not come under that judgment. And for Theetsalonians five says, you know the times and the seasons, you know about this wrath but you are not children in the brath. You're not destined for wrath. The believers were believers who were blessed to be led of God into a place called Pella. They all went to a place called Pella, and in that city they were.
Speaker 2: Delivered and preserved. So but this is these are scriptures.
Speaker 1: About, you know, the warnings of those things coming. The Lord is not slow about keeping his promises. Understand slowness. Instead, he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.
Speaker 2: But the day of the Lord.
Speaker 1: Now, this destruction that came upon the Temple and upon Jerusalem and the sacrificial system was called the Day of the Lord as well as it was called the Great Tribulation. But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar, the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it laid bare. And it's the focus is not the global earth that focuses the land. And if you look at the translations, especially in the Book of Revelation, you're going to find and in Matthew twenty four, when it speaks most translators translated the earth, but it's actually the land, and the tribes of the land will see him coming in judgment. It's the Jewish land, it's Israel. So the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear. The heavens will disappear. This refers a lot to where in Deuteronomy thirty two we find a passage about Genesis chapter eleven. In Genesis chapter eleven, God divides the nations. Genesis nine is the flood. They come out of the arc, and then there's the table of nations. He divides the nations up and there's like seventy nations here. But in Genesis chapter eleven, they've rebelled. They've built a temple edifice, a zigarett, a temple edifice, and they're already seeking false gods in Genesis chapter eleven, and God comes in the midst of them and he divides them up because they're in rebellion, and he scatters them across the earth. And when he does this, he assigns Elohim to them.
Speaker 2: Eight and nine.
Speaker 1: There's other passages talk about these lesser gods. Sixty nine Elohim were assigned to these rebellious nations to be governors over these nations, like the Prince of Persia referred to in Daniel chapter ten, and like Daniel, and like.
Speaker 2: Paul would have referred to.
Speaker 1: Paul referred to this in Ephesians chapter six ten through eighteen. He understood that these rulers over the nations were the ones that were being judged, and they were losing their authority to hold the people. And God was delivering the people out from under these what he called principalities and powers, and Jesus was being exalted in all of the nations were being brought in to the kingdom. And that was happening even right here in the beginning, as there was this initial launch of the Kingdom of Heaven. So this judgment that was taking place here, it was simultaneous with the exaltation of Jesus the last atom into the heavens. I shouldn't do it over here, forget my hand, forget Jesus being exalted over here in the heavens. And Revelation twelve seven through eleven talk about this. Actually, Revelation twelve, verse one two, it talks about the one third of the angels, and then Revelation twelve seven through eleven talks about the war in heaven where the dragon is cast down and cast out of the heavens. So what we're seeing is these Elohim who were ruling over the nations. And it says here that only Israel or Jacob was reserved as God's nation. So God reserved And I'm going fast, come to Kingdom School of Transformation, register and we go deep. But I'm trying to help you. God bless you. So if you think about this, think about this, even as you you know, all of us in our understanding of the Old Testament, what we see is Israel against the nations, and all the nations against Israel. We see Jehovah or Yahweh against all of the gods, and all of the gods against Yahweh. It's because all of the other nations, the elohem that they were turned over to, were apostate. They turned apostate, they turned against God, they governed in unrighteousness, and they led the nations into idolatry so that they could control them. And they led them apostate, into witchcraft and into Satanism and everything that was unclean. All right with me, so far, and so even here in two Peter, where he says that this judgment that's going to take place as Christ is exalted, there's a judgment not only on Israel, but everything is being shaken. And the full consummation of the exaltation of the second atom, the last atom, as he comes into his glory, is that those elo him. And they were called in the Bible. In many places, they were called the stars, they were called the host of heaven. For instance, in Deuteronomy seventeen, they're instructed, do not bow down to the host of heaven. And so look at that. You can see that. So what we see is that in this judgment of the exaltation of Jesus, those Elohim were cast down. They were judged because of the way they led the nations. They were judged and cast down. And now Jesus begins to plunder the lost out of every nation, and he begins to bring all of them into the kingdom. And it's really a reverse of Babel. Even the day of Pentecost was a reverse. Today's the day of Pentecost by the one everybody shouts shabbat this this is the fiftieth day after Passover. Even the Day of Pentecost was I shouldn't say even. I mean, the Day of Pentecost was a reverse of Babel, reverse of Babel. And it's we're told in Acts chapter two. We're told in Acts chapter two even that there were people there from every nation under the sun. Acts chapter two, verse five. Now there were Jews residing in Jerusalem, devout men from every nation under heaven.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that? Now here's the deal.
Speaker 1: Back here in about eighty thirty two, Jesus is giving them this warning. He's telling them what's coming. It might have been eighty thirty two point five. It was someone there. He's giving them all the warnings. That's Matthew twenty three, Matthew twenty four, Luke twenty one.
Speaker 2: We're going to read it in a minute.
Speaker 1: He's giving them all these warnings over here, and he's telling them that first the Gospel has to go out to every nation, and then the end will come. We're over here waiting for the Gospel to go out to every nation and then the end will come.
Speaker 2: Thinking that's a sign of the end. It's not. It was a sign of this end.
Speaker 1: Before the Temple was destroyed, God was re enacting a very well choreographed reverse babble.
Speaker 2: And through the dispersing of.
Speaker 1: Israel earlier, through their sins in the every nation, God had seeded Jewish people in every nation on the globe. They had come together for Passover, and they had lingered with their family through Pentecost. On the day of Pentecost, which is the same exact day that God visited Moses on Mount Sinai with fire and gave him the Law. On the same exact day on Pentecost, God visits the one hundred and twenty in the upper room and pours out fire and an indwelling word and a glory that they couldn't hide under a veil. This is the day of Pentecost, and he launches the church. And then he pours them out into the crowd. And in the crowd there is somebody there from every nation under the sun. And they all hear them speaking of the glories of God and the resurrection of Jesus in their own tongue.
Speaker 2: Guess what.
Speaker 1: Then they all went home. Then they all went home. They went to Africa, They went to they went to Italy existed, I'm trying to remember what it was called. They went to Spain, they went to Italy, they went the Cappadocian, they went to cre they went everywhere. They all went back. And guess what they did when they went back. They preached the gospel. They took the gospel with them. The gospel went out to the entire world. It doesn't mean we aren't supposed to evangelize. It doesn't mean we're done. We aren't done till the fullness of the gentiles come in. The fullness of the gentiles haven't come in. Israel will be saved when the fullness of the Gentiles come in. This is Romans chapter eleven. Israel will be saved. This is how we know that the Lord's not coming this afternoon. Now, he might come for you this afternoon. He might even come for me this heaven.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, the reason we know that he's not come this afternoon and we are on this heaven on earth trajectory is because the fullness of the Gentiles hasn't come in yet, and he has not gathered back or grafted back in the Jewish people. Before this is over, He's going to graft in the Jewish people. And he says, when he grabs in the Jewish people. It's going to be like what I did tell you, salvation for the entire globe. Now I'm going to read to you what that means in a moment, because we got a close. We're already on our first closing. I need the piano playing to remind me because we have to quit early today because we have we're launching all of our summer connected groups and house parties and all that fun stuff, and we want you to be a part of it and share in particul of our community.
Speaker 2: Amen, Where was I Did I ever finish?
Speaker 1: Second?
Speaker 2: Peter?
Speaker 1: No, I never did. Since everything will be destroyed this way Verse eleven. What kind of people you ought to be? You ought to live holy in godly lives. As you look forward to the day of the Lord or the Day of God, remember that's what the tribulation was called. And speed it's coming. That day will bring about destruction of the heavens by fire. He brings it up again. Everything's going to be rearranged. It's a new heaven and a new Earth. All these Elohim are going to be judged and cast down, and the plunder of all the nations is going to be given over to Jesus and the elements will melt in heat. But in keeping with his promise, the promise of Jesus about this coming, there's three kinds of comings. This is a coming of judgment. In keeping with his promise, we are looking forward to a new heaven and a new Earth where righteousness dwells. Now, I'm going to go over and read in our first closing, and I got to do this fast because I'm all really in big trouble. We can't go to Matthew twenty four.
Speaker 2: You got to come back. Do you hate me yet? No? Oh good, you gotta come back then, all right. So Isaiah sixty five, I want you to see this. Isaiah sixty five.
Speaker 1: Is a figurative and a pictorial fulfillment of what we live in as New Covenant believers, because according to Galatians four twenty six and isa and Hebrews Galatians four twenty six and Hebrews twelve, we already approach Zion. We already come to the Zion above, the Jerusalem that is above. But I want you to see this real quick, for be whole, like create a new having it at new Earth, and the former things will not be remembered to come to mind, But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create. For behold, I create Jerusalem for rejoicing. First there's a new Jerusalem. That's the Jerusalem we approach. Then there will be a fulfillment in a literal Jerusalem of all that I'm about to read.
Speaker 2: When they're grafted back in, and there will no longer be heard in her, The.
Speaker 1: Voice of weeping or the sound of crying, no longer will be there be in it an infant who only lives a few days, or an old person who does not live out his days. For the youth will die at the age of one hundred, and the one who does not reach the age of one hundred will be thought to be cursed. So this is before the last Day. People are still dying. This is like the last Hour. Right, people are still dying. But Israel's been grafted back in, and the blessings of righteousness are now covering the entire earth. The knowledge of the glory of God is covering the earth like the waters cover the sea. For the youth will diet one hundred. The one who does not reach a hundred will be thought to be a curse. They will build houses and inhabit them. They will plant vineyards and eat their fruit. They will not build in another inhabit They will not plant and another eat. For as the life of a tree, the lifetime of the tree, so will be the days of my people. And my chosen ones will fully enjoy the work of their hands. An under translation says, they'll wear out the.
Speaker 2: Work of their hands.
Speaker 1: They will not labor in vain or give birth to children a disaster. For they are descendants of these that are blessed by the Lord, and their descendants with them. And they will come to pass that. Before they call, I will answer. While they are still speaking, I will listen the wolf in the lamb. That's why I'm a pastor. The wolf and the lamb will graze together. Now listen, listen the shaloma. During this period, the shalom of the Lord covers the earth so power that violence is extracted out of nature. This is before the last day, before the last day, while people are still dying.
Speaker 2: The shaloma the Lord.
Speaker 1: Because the Kingdom is righteousness, shaloam, righteousness, peace and joy. The Kingdom is righteousness, peace, shalom, and joy. That's what the kingdom is. Well as it grows, it advances, and we become glorious, and he puts every enemy under our feet. Even before he comes back, the wolf and the lamb will graze together, and the lion will eat straw like the aux.
Speaker 2: Oh, the lion won't.
Speaker 1: Eat meat anymore. Oh, there's going to be a shift in the earth. The earth is going to be coming under restoration because of the suns of God, delivering the earth out of futility and out of the curse, even before he comes back. When he comes back, he comes back to put death under his feet and to consummate that which he's already begune through us the Church as sin. This is why, in so many ways it's called the Kingdom of Heaven. Why it's called the Kingdom of Heaven on earth. This is why so much of our focus is supposed to be on Thy Kingdom. Come Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven, because this is the season for that. It's actually possible. This is not something we've made up. It's not make believe. It's not a hope to or maybe this is a truth. I need all the connect leaders to go to your tables, get your goodies ready. We've got goodies at all the tables, blessings and refreshments we're distributing this morning. And as we close, we're gonna close rejoicing, right, we're gonna close rejoicing that we participate in so much victory that we've been born in this crazy generation and we're a family together.
Speaker 2: So uh, this is all about you.
Speaker 1: Know, the summer is short, like summer short, Well, we get four weeks of sunshine something that I don't know, but you know, summer is short. But we've got these groups where we can connect. And it's not like you got to it's not like anything is overdone. We're not trying to get every moment of your life. But we're believing that these fellowship groups and the house parties and like we've got conspire conspire over here. Conspiracy night. It's only happening one night, right, one night. We've got God and guns and you can bring your own coffee God guns and that's you know, that's they're gonna meet and shoot and have fun. It's an activity group focused group.
Speaker 2: Some of these groups.
Speaker 1: Are higher on fellowship and community than they are on Bibles study. And that's okay because it's summer and we're gonna have fun together. So all the house parties we went. We have five house parties. We want you to sign up for those. You can go to all five if you want to. It's a ton of food and then it's fun and it's being together and its fellowship and it's hanging out right. So we've got those. Then we've got the ladies meetings. We got the men's Bible study. We have the Hispanic meetings, Hispanic ladies, we've got over here, we've got a mom's group at the Davis's gorgeous home around the swimming pool. You don't want to miss that. Sign up over there, Beth. And he's got abide and create. So all this stuff's going on, I'm gonna dismiss. We're gonna dismiss with a shout because you are a victorious generation. So on the count of three, I'm gonna dismiss with a shout, and then I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Disperse you like the children in the Israel were dispersed. Go to some of these.
Speaker 1: We want you to meet the people, say hi, sign up, or get information, find out if there's childcare, whatever you know, do that and then uh then We've got lunch for you. On the way out the door. We've got lunch, lunch, lunch. So stay in fellowship. You don't have to be in a hurry. On the count of three, on the kind of on the kind of one three two one, go forth and conquer, go forth in God, go forth victorious.
Speaker 2: We love you, God, bless your church.