Speaker 1: How to have fun anytime, anywhere. Step one, Go to chumbacasino dot com jumbacasino dot com.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 1: Step two, collect your welcome bonus.
Speaker 3: Come to Tappa welcome bonus.
Speaker 1: Step three, play hundreds of casino style games for free.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of games, all for free.
Speaker 1: Step four, unleash your excitement.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 5: Champa Casino has been delivering thrills for over a decade. So claim your free welcome bonus now and live the timber life. Visit tambacasino dot com. Each we group a participasary. We don't lookive you by lossy termshibitions, Eating plus.
Speaker 3: Black Friday is coming.
Speaker 6: And for the adults in your life who love the the coolest toys, well there's something for them this year too. Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a button. And right now, Batisian is having a huge sight wide sale. You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when.
Speaker 3: You spend four hundred dollars or more.
Speaker 6: So if the cocktail in your life has been good this year, all the right kind of bad.
Speaker 3: Get them Bartesian at the push.
Speaker 6: Of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's, and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off. Amazing toys aren't just for kids. Get a hundred off a cocktail maker. When you spend four hundred through cyber Monday, visits bartisian dot com slash cocktail. That's b A R T E s I A n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 7: And you know what that music?
Speaker 8: See, Yes, sir, amos that music say good health to all from Rexol.
Speaker 9: The Amos and Andy Show Transcribed written by Joe Connley and Barber, featuring Ernestine Wade, Johnny Lee, Amanda Randolph, Roy, Glenn will Right, Jack Nestell, Jeff Alexander's Music, Yours Truly, Harlow Wilcox and starring Radios all time favorites, Raemond Gosden and Charles Correll, lam Us Sandy.
Speaker 7: Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen. I am Freeman Gosden.
Speaker 10: You know every product you see with the name rex All on it comes from one of the big rex All laboratories in the United States. I wish you could see these laboratories, just as my partner Charles Corell and I have. When you saw for yourself the scientific care and skill with which rex All drug products are prepared and tested, you would know why we unhesitatingly recommend them. We know, and we want you to know you can depend on any drug product that bears the name Rexall. Well, it's about time for the annual Mystic Knights of the Sea Lodge Hall outing, the yearly boat trip to Hendrik Hudson Island. With the trip only a few days away, the Kingfisher's wife, Sapphire and her mother are looking over the album of pictures they took on the last outing.
Speaker 7: Here's a good picture.
Speaker 4: Look at this one.
Speaker 3: Oh that's you.
Speaker 11: Oh look, Joyce. This was taken right on the beach of the island.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, it's a picture of that wheel it wised up.
Speaker 11: Yeah yeah, that said.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Ballie.
Speaker 4: That's me.
Speaker 3: So it is.
Speaker 7: I got my monsters mixed up there, and one who defends is the way I remember that.
Speaker 11: My mind, ever, your mind.
Speaker 12: Look at this stamp shop here, Oh George, just you with the Hunting River behind you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at the bull legs.
Speaker 7: I don't have no bull legs.
Speaker 4: Oh no, In this picture you straddles that river like the George Washington Bridge.
Speaker 7: What's that tackle there? Mama, somebody liable come along and slip an egg under you. What is this picture here?
Speaker 12: Oh, that's one of the games we played. That's that young with the jackson finishing the hundred yard day?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I remember that. I never see the girl run that fairs in Malay whose we didn't find out till later that and it was chasing over. Oh. I bet we'll have even a bigger and better outing this year. Wait a man now, after the last year is playing big guys?
Speaker 4: Hung?
Speaker 7: We done called off the future tol Man festivals.
Speaker 11: Why what are you talking about? George? The outing is set for next Sunday, and I want you to hie the boat today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the same one we got last year, the Mariposa.
Speaker 12: Yes, George, and you better stock up on the food and the soft.
Speaker 7: Drinks and everything we had a major hold hold of there. Where are we getting the money for all these gay doings?
Speaker 11: Why?
Speaker 7: George?
Speaker 12: After we had that rapolice Christmas time for the outing fund, we collected over five hundred dollars you haven't the large hall safe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I forgot. I had it there, got it locked right in there doing.
Speaker 12: Everybody's looking forward to it, the members, the women's auxiliary, everybody.
Speaker 4: Just think what it would be like if we didn't have the money down there and the lodge.
Speaker 11: Say, wouldn't that be a terrible thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure is. I mean I sure would be.
Speaker 2: King vision.
Speaker 8: You mean to say that you done spent the money the brothers collected for the outing. There ain't no money to hire the boat or nothing.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll spend it till your hot happened. And when the money come in for the outing, I put it in to see if But then something happened. I took a little out, but I put a little back in. The next time I took more out, then I put back in. Well, the inning and the outing been going on since January. It's more outing than inning. So the outing ain't in.
Speaker 2: That's in other words, between your in and out and the outing is out.
Speaker 7: Huh Yeah, that's the gust of a day. You got to putt a good spunn out.
Speaker 2: Well, you better do something though. All the members are counting on this boat trip.
Speaker 7: Well, I was singing or using the money from the insurance fund for the outing fund. But I don't already done use the money from the insurance fund to replace the welfare fund that I used to make up the deficit for the health fund.
Speaker 2: You see where, Well, why don't you fall back on the sinking fund.
Speaker 7: Well, I've been doing a little till tapping there too in him. If I falls back on that, I gonna land on the dollars thirty cents.
Speaker 2: I can tell you, well, what is you gonna don't?
Speaker 7: Well, I'd done merged all the funds, including the bonds and a ten thousand dollars in denture, and I done manage to scream up two hundred dollars. I just have to swing the boat trip on that someway.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but the boat company wants three hundred and fifty dollars for the Mariposa. You can't afford the boat, and you ain't got nothing to buy the food and the soft drinks with.
Speaker 7: Well, I figure I can work that out in him, and I think we could get a cheaper boat and then cut the drink and the food expends to the boone.
Speaker 2: Oh, how you gonna do that?
Speaker 6: Now? Now?
Speaker 7: Well, I done looked up the tide schedule for tomorrow, and we is in for a pretty high tide and some ground swells, So there ain't no use over buying on the food. Those are the brothers gonna be upset by all the rocking and ruling, so we ought to turn a neat profit on their weak stomach salone. You see that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But listen, king face them brothers paid their money. They ain't gonna let a little thing like rolling around the deck in agon they stopping from stuffing themselves.
Speaker 7: Wella's gonna slow them down a little bit anyway. Now, besides that, I got another angle. Last year we spent thirty five dollars alone on hot dogs. I think we can cut that to the boone too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how you gonna do that?
Speaker 7: But now here is the plan, and I gonna put you down in the galley of the ship cooking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now, if any of the brothers managers the stagger down the stairway there for the hot dog, here's what you do. When you serve the dog. You reaches for the mustard stick with your right hand and you palms the hot dog out of the road with your left. Yeah.
Speaker 8: But uh, even with the boat rocking, the brothers, was gonna know if they had a hot dog or now, ain't.
Speaker 7: That's where the mustard comes in. He is gonna use hot English mustard and we're gonna loot it with horse. And between the mustard and the horse reddish, their gums are gonna be so numb they ain't gonna know what happened to him.
Speaker 8: See you mean that you was gonna serve the whole thirty brothers and their wives with one hot dog.
Speaker 7: No, we better get two kids. The first one gets tattered up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 7: The next thing is the potato salad. Yeah, now, we done got eight gallons last year. I think we can get along with two quarts this time. I wait a minute, how you gonna do that? I ain't gonna palm no potato salad. I'll tell you that right, And I tell you what we're gonna look here, you follow We followed the same principle that we're done with. The mustard. Might make a slight change in the recipe. Now instead of using vinegar, we're gonna cut the stuff with energy and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that'll take care of that all right. Now what about the soft drinks?
Speaker 7: But not listen any boy. The time they get through fighting the mustard and the energy, and they ain't gon being no shape of no salt drinks. I think we can cover that situation with food, gallons of cool water, and a lemon. Well, I hope it works out for your sake. Then we go down to the document ourselves a cheaper boat than the Mariposa. We didn't find a good boat down there.
Speaker 8: Well, it better work, because if the brothers find out about you tapping the outing fund.
Speaker 2: They ain't gonna like it very well.
Speaker 7: If you don't think they'll resort to violence, do you.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know. They kind of got it in for you special over that little incident over the burial.
Speaker 7: Fund last year they married about dead. Huh yeah.
Speaker 8: The burial fund included a bronze casket and it didn't set too well with some of the brothers Low and brother Simpson into the ground in that secondhand cedar chest. You think they're gonna take action? Huh Well, I'll tell you one thing, King Fish, Unless you come up with that boat trip, you're gonna end up just as mouthproof as brother Simpson.
Speaker 3: War.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, good evening.
Speaker 13: This is your rex Al family druggist speaking to you for the ten thousand independent druggists who have made the word rex Al part of our own store names. We've done that because we recommend and sell the two thousand or more drug products made by the rex Al Drug Company. One of the most popular benefits we've ever offered the women of America is the and Delafield Reducing Plan. Here is a really safe, scientific way to lose weight without drugs or counting calories. And it's easy too. And Delafield shows you how to lose where it shows up to five pounds a week naturally pleasantly at a cost of just pennies a day. So start today to be slender tomorrow with the and Delafield Reducing Plan, sold only at rex Al Drug Stars.
Speaker 7: You got a lot of them pleasure boats tied up down here at the doc right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Say there's a nice sailboat.
Speaker 7: Sailboat end. That's what they call a sloop. How can you tell us the sloop by the rear deck ender? Sloop always has the troop to the poop.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, what's that one over there, that big one, that's what.
Speaker 7: They call the twin forecastle of Bricotine. Tell me where the focusl is or you can't see a focals cylander. Focus is like a diesel engine, only more powerful.
Speaker 2: You see, Well, we're.
Speaker 8: Gonna run a boat. I'm glad you know so much about him. Hey, there's a boat we might be able to afford. Focus on your eyes on that or what that?
Speaker 7: I love it. That's about a forty foot of the mary Ellen. Yeah, pretty name, or to get about twenty five or thirty. The brothers and the wires on their thing. Yeah, the mary Ellen kind of weather beaten, but it might do. They looked like a sailor sitting there on the deck. Yeah, you look like one of them real old salts. All right, now's asking about renting the boat. Let me do the talking to Annie. You got to speak their language or the fellow jippy.
Speaker 2: Of the time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right. Go ahead, Why there, mitt, Oh you shall by the clouds, I'd say the wind was northwest by quarter, west off the loved quarter. By my nose, I'd say it's dead south off the fish market. You a sailor. They call me the old Salt.
Speaker 2: Well, look, mister old Salt is the boat the Mary Allen parent cain't well?
Speaker 7: We just wanted to go up to Henry Hudson Island for a day. Still tain't we'd pay you one hundred and fifty dollars for it?
Speaker 2: Maybe tis.
Speaker 7: The taint that the one hundred and fifty cash. Yeah, tis.
Speaker 2: We can have it for tomorrow.
Speaker 7: That's right. Just one more thing. Uh, we'll have any trouble sailing the thing. I won't have no trouble sailing in this boat. Fine, we'll take it.
Speaker 3: For the day.
Speaker 8: And by the way, we want to do some cooking on it, as they got a stove and all that hummeding of a stove down in the galley. M.
Speaker 7: Then there's the deal, not dain't. Here's your money right here, tis man. We will be down the first thing in the morning with thirty brothers and the wives.
Speaker 2: She'll be right here waiting for you.
Speaker 14: Fine, I see you done, see you? Then come on, hi, Tom, I'm the fish, and.
Speaker 7: Go on, you old Mary Ellen today catch anything.
Speaker 2: A couple of suckers rented them this old tub for days out and up to Hendrick Cudson Island.
Speaker 3: Rented this thing. Do they know anything about it?
Speaker 7: Nope?
Speaker 4: Well why didn't you term date your boat that the former owner abandoned it?
Speaker 7: The owners was pulling out years ago.
Speaker 3: When the bottom's all caved in.
Speaker 13: And when high tide comes in tomorrow morning at ten o'clock, it'll be five feet underwater.
Speaker 11: Why didn't you tell them that?
Speaker 7: Didn't ask me?
Speaker 2: Boy show his chili down here at this duck early in the morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and there's quarter to seven. The brother will be arriving on the boats here in about hour. I was just thinking, and there, we don't know too much about boats. It might be a good idea. You and me went down below and got the motor starter, kind of get our hands in, you know, yeah, yeah, get the motor started. That's a good idea. Yeah, I think the motor ought to be down the stairs here. I hit the man and they're on the boat. You don't call it stairs, you call it scuddle.
Speaker 2: But well let's scuddle ourselves down there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, careful that. And there's lower here. Now watch your head on the beams. What beams?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: It was being.
Speaker 2: There's a stove. Here's a stove here. There's much beat the galley.
Speaker 15: It is Ryan Seacrest here. Everybody needs some variety in life. That's what I love about Chump of Casino. They know how to keep things fresh and exciting. All their games are free to play like Spin Slots, Bingo, and Solitaire. You can claim free daily login bonuses too, and they release new games every week. So spice things up with chumpacasino dot com now for your chance to redeem some serious prizes sponsored by chump A Casino. No purchase necessary VGW group void. We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus. Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 6: Black Friday is coming and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something for.
Speaker 3: Them this year too.
Speaker 6: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a button.
Speaker 3: And right now Martsian is having a huge sipe wine sale.
Speaker 6: You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when.
Speaker 3: You spend four hundred dollars or more.
Speaker 6: So, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's Manhattans and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for a hundred off.
Speaker 3: Amazing toys aren't just for kids.
Speaker 6: Get a hundred off of cocktail Maker when you spend four hundred through Cyber Monday, visit.
Speaker 3: Bartsian dot com slash cocktail. That's p A R T E s I A n dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 7: The engine must be back here. Yeah, it has a sign on the door of the engine room. Open it up to Wow, it's dark in here. There were light of mats that we can see the motor there. Yeah, yeah, that's better.
Speaker 2: No it ain't. I still can't see.
Speaker 7: The morn and hold the masses that we can all see. There's got to be around here somewhere. No Fello would have running us a boat without a motor, would he?
Speaker 8: Oh, kingfish, that sort of thing is your rockets. If the engine ain't in the engine room, I don't know where else the engine could be.
Speaker 7: Well, now, look, andy, this is the atomic age, boy, this is indeed, this is the twentieth century. Here, kis hey, everything is condensed here. The motor must be tucked away or somewhere in the boat here. All we got to do is find and now let's start looking for it. Come on, let's go and look at it. Oh, listen, kingfish, I as tired. We're done search this boat.
Speaker 8: For the last half hour, the only thing we had unfound was a rusty anchor, chained old pair of dungarees, and a dead mackerel. What's the thing we found? Any kind of propulsion was when I sat down on that crab.
Speaker 7: Bit me get panicking right away. Now, I'll tell you what we'll do. And we is here in the back of the boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, there's the propeller shaft coming in.
Speaker 7: That's right. And and now the thing was to do is to follow that propeller shaft. Course, there's got to be a motor on the end of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that's right. Okay, let's go. Yeah, I'll put my hand on the thing here and follow the thing up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's right, to kind of crawl along here, keep going, yeah, keep going, ye, keep going.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Wait a minute. I come to the end of the shaft.
Speaker 7: Yeah good. Oh yeah. Now now we'll let them match and then see if there's anything there. Yeah, I find anything in it. Yeah it's a tag, but tag, what do we say?
Speaker 8: Motor condemned by US Coast guard and removed July nineteen twenty six.
Speaker 7: And that old salt dunjip to us he knowed this boat didn't have no mood in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, what are you gonna do, king Fish?
Speaker 8: The brothers will be here in ten of fifteen minutes ready to say, well, I'll tell you.
Speaker 7: What, and then we're gonna have to fool them. Now, look here, we can keep the brothers and they're wives, old jolly unhappy here on the dock. Make them think that we got a big party going. They'll never miss the tripodall you see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 8: If you can get them whooped it up enough, it just might work. But if it don't, boy, and anything else go wrong, is going to be the end of you.
Speaker 7: Well now the end or what else can go wrong? But I don't know.
Speaker 2: But if anything else happens on this boat, I got idea.
Speaker 8: Them brothers are going to make mutiny on the body look like a Sunday school picnic.
Speaker 13: Now here is your rex All family druggist. If you're taking vitamins, take the kind that gives you three big extras plus red vitamin B twelve, and that means take rex al clinemens Clenemons are the tiny, easy to swallow capsules that give you more than your daily minimum requirement of every vitamin with established minimums, plus valuable amounts of iron, liver concentrate, folic acid, and red vitamin B twelve. Remember that your health, your personal appearance, your ability to earn a living or get along socially may be affected by failure to supplement your diet with a dependable, sufficiently protective, yet non fattening multi vitamin product. So it's just good sense to take plenemens. That's p l e N A m I n S plenemens sold on a strict money back guarantee at a cost of only pennies per day. Ask for clenemons at Rexol drug stores everywhere, the stores with the orange and blue sign.
Speaker 7: That said fault, whoop it up, whoop it up, happy heaper writers suns and Jola joy over the bound in men and all that stuff. Oh yeah, Mama diu.
Speaker 11: This boat ain't bad.
Speaker 7: But one as we getting started with islands.
Speaker 11: Yes, Joe, I saw the brothers and the wives is getting impatid.
Speaker 7: Sure, well we get movies doom. We're having a little more trouble having no trouble getting it started, the.
Speaker 11: Motor missing, Yeah you might say it, Well, yeah.
Speaker 8: Thank George.
Speaker 11: Out of that six hot dogs and I'm still hummed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I'll take care of that right away. Mama. Let's have a nice party here now. Folks be happy if you jolly get some action.
Speaker 8: Yeah, kank kank fish, I won't speak to you. The brothers has been complaining about the hot dogs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I know Andy has prepared for that emergency. I done took the precaution of buying three dozen hot dogs. Xtray, give the brothers a fair shake. You might start slipping the hot dog in there the other rules. You see.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you got some new hot dogs. The one I've been palming is getting all war out. The skin is hanging off that thing like a peel banana.
Speaker 7: What happened to the thing?
Speaker 8: And well, I served a hot dog and that missus depeister, she's got them buck teeth and she snapped at it before I could palm the roll. I will tell you something, that poor hot dog took kind of a beaten when I had the prior pivot tooth out of it.
Speaker 7: Do the best you can and get back in the gallery there and I'll keep things gosh up. Hello, their phone, Come on, that's it, that's how's the fun? Yuh oh, that's at your time, seal us laught for me.
Speaker 16: Your dealers, Kiffish Kingfish.
Speaker 11: I want to worry with.
Speaker 7: You, Hold Calhoun.
Speaker 4: What is the trouble on behalf of the grievous committee. I've got some complaints on the conduct of this heir boat trip.
Speaker 7: What's the matter?
Speaker 4: I've got the complaints all read up here in legal fashion. You them all one hot dogs. It is yere by alleged that is stelling hot dogs mustard and horse.
Speaker 7: Radish is being served.
Speaker 3: And it is my contention that them sad mustard.
Speaker 4: Is a violation of the Pure Food and Drug Ad and the afore mentioned horse radish is against the best inshs of the brothers garhole bladders.
Speaker 7: Well, now that's all in the two care of Calsoun. We're putting hot dogs in the hot dogs, now, that's what we're doing, not two potato salad.
Speaker 4: It is yeah, by a large that some inflammable substance has been introduced.
Speaker 7: Into the potato salad.
Speaker 4: As evidence of this, brother Higgins dropped the laddie cigar on his plate and is now suffering from thirty degree burns.
Speaker 16: Potato telagut exploded on the bus. Yes cut number three lemonade. This a lad beverage, upon being analyzed, was not only found to be lemonless, but contained several fun objects to whip.
Speaker 4: Four Bobby tims, a tea strainer above ball, and another identified.
Speaker 3: Two pays.
Speaker 4: Taking fish. Some of the brothers had awful time taking that stuff.
Speaker 7: You mean us there? Two pair of lemonade. That's what happened to mama's poodle cut. Huh, I'm gonna have and the and another lemon in there boy and asking to price the whole thing up.
Speaker 4: And furthermore, the Fevers comedic complains that the brother's paid for the large boat trips.
Speaker 11: And there is father hole Arge come here, who cares?
Speaker 4: How I I want to show you something you was acting in bad fee. You don't promise thats a trip to the island, and no such trip has been forthcoming. They brother maintains that you that you that you now That's funny is I've been talking this mopstack all this time?
Speaker 7: What says you want to showing this?
Speaker 4: How FI?
Speaker 11: Look at George you look over the side of the boat there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the water's come up quite a bit in it.
Speaker 12: Yeaes.
Speaker 7: That just means that the tide is coming in.
Speaker 12: I know, Joyce, when the tide comes in the boat, you go up with it, Joyce Stevens.
Speaker 11: Is something wrong here?
Speaker 7: This boat ain't so what you're talking about. It's a wooden boat in it Why wouldn't it float? The only reason it wouldn't float if it had a hole in a hold a whole Uh excuse men, where are you going? Well, I'm gonna holler down the and in the galley and you down there. Yeah, the funny thing, Andy, the tire is coming in up here.
Speaker 2: Funny thing it's coming in down here?
Speaker 7: Is it rising fast? I think so. It just put the stove out in the galley, smooth. There must be a hole down there. You think it's small enough to plug up?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: School of macro. Just swum in here with me.
Speaker 7: Get out of there fast and there, get out? Oh me. You look at the water. It's starting to come over the sides of the boot.
Speaker 11: George, George, what's going on here?
Speaker 4: Judge?
Speaker 11: What are we gonna do? The deck is gestn't flooding.
Speaker 7: Yeah, King Fish, you better get these people off this boat and get them off here quick to.
Speaker 11: You in charge? Do something? George?
Speaker 3: What's going hell?
Speaker 7: Fool? Says the case after the Titanic said, I think we was in for a wet afternoon. That's what. Wait a minute, now, quiet you folks, quiet, listen. We all gotta go back. We we gotta go back, and we're on the docs. See if now, and if you'll just be quiet. The king he's had something to say.
Speaker 3: Don't let him say. Let me add him.
Speaker 4: If pos't been a note, lash his eyes out, everybody.
Speaker 7: Now, Calm down, Calm down, now, listen, folks, I gonna talk to you like that great brother that belongs to that great fraternity, the mystic Knights of the Sea. And I'm gonna tell you now that this was all a mistake. My loving children, the fellow that rented meet us. Vote to Mary Ellen dunjipmy just think of a man that would do a thing like.
Speaker 10: That to me.
Speaker 7: It wasn't my fault. But I tell you, I'm gonna refund everybody that money. It's costing me a lot, but everybody will get back every cent.
Speaker 3: DP Well, that's difficult deal.
Speaker 7: Not everybody. Here's what we're gonna do. Now, here's what I want you to get in the spirit of this thing. Now we're up on the dock. Here, let's line up here and we'll march back to the buses singing the famous large Hall song. Alright, one, two, three, go well and then that was a mess yesterday, all right. Sure was lucky that nobody got hurt on that boat, leaking like.
Speaker 8: It was, you know, Oh, yeah, as that was something. But outside of a few wet feats in a couple of cases of tolmain, there wasn't no real damage.
Speaker 7: It will certainly was big of the Kingfish dude to refund everybody their money back.
Speaker 2: Big of him. He had to do it. The brothers could give him a burial at sea right there at the dock if he didn't.
Speaker 8: But that was something that old salt chartering the Kingfish that no good boat for one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I guess this will teach the Kingfish a lesson once and for all that it just don't pay the cheat and jip people in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, I guess he has done learned his lessons.
Speaker 7: It ain't no two ways about. Well, there you are, Old Salt two hundred and fifty dollars for chartering me your boat, the Mary Ellen, for a two day fishing trip. She's a good boat, isn't she, Old thought. Well, i'll tell you maybe she tills, and maybe she did.
Speaker 6: I don't know what to do.
Speaker 7: Friends, this is Harlow Wilcox.
Speaker 9: Be sure to check rex All's full page ad in this coming week's issues of Life, Look, Colliers, The Saturday Evening Post and Country Gentlemen. You'll find seven great bargains good All during the month of May, plus forty six additional fully guaranteed rex All products, including timely suggestions for Mother's Day gifts. So remember watch for rex Al's full page ad in this coming week's issues of Colliers, Life Look, The Saturday Evening Post and Country Gentlemen see the month of May byes just waiting for you at rex All drug stores everywhere, the stores with the orange and blue sign. Yes and don't forget, ladies and gentlemen to visit your rex Al Family drug store.
Speaker 7: Thank you and goodnight. See you next Sunday.
Speaker 17: For the one woman in ten with sensitive skin there's Karenome, the beauty aids that are hypoallergenic, carefully compounded of fine, pure mild ingredients, safe for most sensitive skin.
Speaker 9: There's a safe, pure Karenome beauty aid for every possible.
Speaker 17: Need, created especially for the one woman in ten with sensitive skin and.
Speaker 9: Sold at wrex Al drug stores everywhere. Be sure to be with us at the same time next Sunday, when your rights Al Druggists will again present the Amos and Andy Show, transcribed and directed by Cliff Powell. Stay tuned for the Edgarburg and Charlie McCarty Program, which follows immediately over most of these same stations.
Speaker 7: This is the CBS Radio.
Speaker 3: And I played Hello, It is Ryan.
Speaker 15: And I was on a flight the other day playing one of my favorite social spin slot games on chumbacasino dot com. I looked over at the person sitting next to me, and you know what they were doing. They were also playing chumpa Casino. Everybody's loving having fun with it. Chumby Casino's home the hundreds of casino style games you can play for free anytime anywhere. So sign up now at Chumbuckcasino dot com to claim your free welcome bonus that's Chumbucasino dot com and lived the chumber laand.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by chump A Casino.
Speaker 3: No purchase necessary VGW group board.
Speaker 7: We're prohibited by Law eighteen plus.
Speaker 3: Terms and conditions apply.
Speaker 6: Black Friday is coming and for the adults in your life who love the coolest toys, well there's something.
Speaker 7: For them this year too.
Speaker 6: Bartisian is the premiere craft cocktail maker that automatically makes more than sixty seasonal and classic cocktails each and out of thirty seconds at the push of a button.
Speaker 3: And right now, Batisian is having a huge sight wide sale.
Speaker 6: You can get one hundred dollars off any cocktail maker or cocktail maker bundle when you spend four hundred dollars or more so, if the cocktail lover in your life has been good this year or the right kind of bad, get them Bartesian at the push of a button, make Bark quality Cosmopolitans, Martini's, Manhattan's and more, all in just thirty seconds, all for ae hundred off. Amazing toys aren't just for kids. Get a hundred off a cocktail maker when you spend four hundred. Through Cyber Monday, visit Bartesian dot com slash cocktail.
Speaker 3: That's p a r t E s i a n dot com slash cocktail.