Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen. What what's going to happen?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Good afternoon, everybody, and welcome. Uh yeah, so that intro headless? Do you do you want to explain a little bit about because I'm I'm pretty sure some people may be a little confused that that that wasn't a pop up advertisement. Guys, this episode is about our Ristaeus. Did I say it right?
Speaker 3: Yep? Okay, yeah, gods yeah, yeah, we started We started this not knowing where it would take us. Right the Rustic Apollo was just next on the list, And it just happens to be that I'm searching this topic at the very same time they're releasing a movie about it this weekend. Like it literally just came out on Friday.
Speaker 1: I had no idea about this either, dude, Right, but so here, let's let's go ahead. We'll pull this up right here, Aristaeus, this guy.
Speaker 3: Look at that handsome feller there he is. We saw that the trailer, didn't we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we will be talking about this guy, uh b symbolism a little bit about that, the connection to the trailer. We just watched the movie named Bougonia, which I think that's pretty uncanny that they were named the you know, the movie after the type of ritual that you were talking about.
Speaker 3: Right, somebody's saying, your pants are on fire, But yes, yes, in this instance, this movie has everything to do with this character from ancient Greece. In fact, probably much older than even they're talking about in ancient Greece, right, So in the ancient Mediterranean world, there was this belief in spontaneous generation. Now that's that's an oversimplification that a lot of scientists have put onto it. But part of this belief is talking about the ox born, the ox born ritual. That's what bona means. So the first part bou means ox and gona means born or generated from. And so this ritual was destroying an animal is an ox so that you can get rebirth and renewal. So in the story about our Status, all of his bees died off, just like the environmental destruction that we're going through with the bees right now, right, And so the only way that he was able to bring life back into his be bee hives was to do this bougonia ritual and have the bees come out of the corpse of the ox spontaneously generated. In this ritual, and so he would revive his honey bees through the destruction of this ox. Now this is talked about Virgil's Gorgix right here. This is Virgil's book four, and I was going to read a little bit this so that you guys can get this idea, all right, so Brotinus, oh, I'm sorry this is in Latin. Here now in its turn, I will pursue this objective. Honey heaven said, a gift from the sky. May seem us look with favor on this story, which tells about a marvelous tiny scene. And I'll order all in order of magnanimous captains and the entire nation, its character, activities, its tribes, and their battles. The task is small, but not the glory if the powers that might oppose it will allow it, and if Apollo listens to my prayer. Virgil is firmly a polytheistic guy. First of all, I find a protected place for the bees to make it their home, a place that is safe from the wind that might prevent them from getting back with their food, and safe from the sheep or they wanted kids that trample the flowers down, or the wandering heifer shaking the dew from the grass and brushing the rising blades protect the rich stalls. This is first century BC, right, So this is before Christ and everything else. This is what they use this to teach their kids' literacy. So this is all what the early Roman or late classical Roman children are reading. Protect the rich stalls of their honeycombs, from the scaly shiny backed lizard, from the bee eater, from the other birds of the sort, from poor scene whose bloody hands have left their signs upon the crimson breast, and any of these can devastate the bees, catching them in their mouths to carry them home as delicacies to feed their cruel children. Talking about the pigs and how the pigs just eat everything, and there should be a limpid spring nearby, or a moss edged pool, or else a little brook. He's telling people how to take care of the bees, almost unseen making its way through the grass, and a big palm tree or oleester shading the vestibule of the place where the bees have settled, So where the kings of the hive lead the swarm forth in the welcoming season, and glad to be free at last, The youthful bees are capering and playing. There'll be a stream bank or a pond bank there where they can escape the unaccustomed heat, and where the leaves of the tree can shell shelter them. And whether it's pools or running streams, there must be a willow, shoots and stones deposed across as resting places for them to spread their wings and dry them in the sun. If they had happened to linger and were caught in a sudden shower where the wind had suddenly blown them into the water, and there should be sweet bloom blooming margarine here, and the odor of seraphilia spreading far aroamic time violet beds drinking from the trickling spring or stream. Now what's interesting about that time reference is that that's what you would cope the ground with in the bogogna ual, as you would coat the ground with time. As you're bringing the ox into the barn and beating them. Whether the hive is made by sewing together concave strips of bart or woven of pliant oyster ones, be sure to the entrance is narrow, for winter's cold makes the honey freeze and congeal. He causes it to melt and liquefy, and either of these cases is a cause for fear for the bees. For it is this reason they vie with one another to smear wax over the chinks in the walls of their houses, or stop them with resinous stuff from flowers more sticky than birdline or pitch phrygian ida. Anyways, they bring it back home and save it for this purpose, And so we're told. Sometimes they establish their house in a hiding place underground to keep themselves safe, or they're discovered to have settled themselves in the cells within a porous rock, where maybe they can vities of a tree decaying trump So to help them out by spreading mud or claying over the walls of their hide, and maybe scatter a few leaves over it. Be sure there isn't a u tree growing too near where the highst placed. Beware of roasting crab too close to it too. The smoke is poisonous to the bees. Beware of any place where the smell of mud prevails, or where a voice from within a hollow rock comes echoing back in response to the sound that struck it.
Speaker 1: So cool, it's so cool, man. Wow, it's crazy how the entire ritual consists of just nothing but nature. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, he hasn't even gotten into it. He's just talking about how to bee keep right. So the entire Gorgix is all about how to be a farmer. So he's got poems upon poems of how to be a farmer, and he gets into how to create the bees using this proggiment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, that's the Gorgics. I said that right right, I'm trying to pronounce all this correctly. I don't want to disappoint you. So one thing I do want to say, it's funny, very symbolic that the bees are leaving or dying off. It's kind of like God is leaving humanity. Right. Another thing, and I'm sure we'll get to it. This process of the bees inside of the ox is very similar to that of the cow and the homunculus and beating the cow with certain objects, and like the birthing of that through that process. Also, I wanted to tell everybody go ahead and repost the stream like it if you can. We were trying to get some other people in here. Nick was going to join us, and we're I was gonna say, bro, we should play the video from the Arkansas paranormal expo before we get out of here today. So remind me to do that.
Speaker 3: You got it, You got it.
Speaker 1: Nick has a good cameo at the end. He's doing a six to six to six troll I think, which I think is hilarious. But yeah, I wanted to read a little something about bees. When I first started Gray piled I was one of the first forms of occult symbolism that I got into was that of animals, right, and so this is from a you probably guess it, a manly Palmer Hall treaties. So the bee hive is found in masonry as a reminder that in diligence and labor for a common good, true happiness and prosperity are found. The bee is a symbol of wisdom, for as this tiny insect collects pollen from the flowers, so men may extract wisdom from the experiences of daily life. The bee is sacred to the goddess Venus, and according to mystics, it is one of the seven forms of life which came to Earth from the planet Venus millions of years ago. Wheat and bananas are said to be of similar origin. Okay, this is the reason why the origin of these three forms of life cannot be traced. The fact that bees are ruled by queens is one reason why this insect is considered a sacred feminine symbol. So we think about that headless.
Speaker 3: I think there is a certain hive mind attachment between bees and humans. We have the same kind of hive mind mentality on a different level, the universal unconscious level, as Young would talk about. So our archetypes become our hive mind. Right, we can tell each other references about these movies and these other cultural things that sort of produce a language all of its own, sort of a subconscious language. And for the Masons, for the Mormons, for all of these other cultures, to exemplify the bee, they're going for that hive mind. They're going for that centrality of thought, which I think we find all over the Mediterranean with their Batalist stones. And the Batalist stones are like the central core of that civilization, stones that represent the middle part of the body or the omphaless.
Speaker 1: Right, the Batalist stones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, in general they're called Batalist stones, but specifically usually Beatalist stones are an ownfullest for the culture, right, which would be a belly button. This is what connects the earth to the sky. As we've heard before. You know, the belly button of the earth is where everything was once connected. Right, And so Minnesota comes from the word mini gota, which means navel of the world. They had this concept all of the world, except for after we've introduced some other religions. Then the ship of the betel of stone comes not from under your feet, but now it's in somebody else's land, and you've got to do something to get your betelist stone back so that you can.
Speaker 1: Your birth right basically, right, it is similar. Yeah, well, I mean there is the concept of bees, you know, being you know, like using the power of God to heal you. For instance, if you get like there's that theory that if you get stung by bees, it's kind of because you need to be stung, or it's like they're healing you spiritually or something. There's there's something that that they're doing there. So when they avoid you, it's kind of like you know, you're you're vibrating at a proper frequency or you know, uh, in tune with nature.
Speaker 3: Well, b venom has a particular property that actually makes it beneficial to people who suffer from MS, right, so really, b venom is used in medication for people having nerve disorders like muscular district I forgot what MS stands for. And it's used in other things as well. That targets the the you know, the nerve fibers. And what's interesting is bees are also very closely associated with Jupiter, and Jupiter set them in motion at first, right, Oristaeus may have learned to cultivate them, but Jupiter is the one who created them, supposed to Virgil. So the idea that they're connected to the nerves and the sinews really does make a lot of sense when you think about the electrical nature of the nervous system and how there is this connection of this electrical system. If you want to look up the Umfullest stone at Delphi, oh m p h.
Speaker 1: A l O s at Delphi. Yeah, okay, let me share this.
Speaker 3: Right here, that's the one. So this Bomefuless stone, it doesn't look like much when you're looking at it. It's like, oh, they carved something into there, maybe, so what's the big deal. Well, that pattern on the outside is supposed to look like a net, right, but to me, it looks like bees crawling on the outside. Of a beehive, and you could see, you know, down there at the bottom, you've got a sort of a bee opening kind of at the bottom. These were made out of clay. They weren't player or concrete, but they were hollow on the inside. And these would go underneath of the oracle as she's delivering the prophecy. So this navel of the world, which is what homefulest means, is underneath the oracle. So he's sitting on a tripod above it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this was underneath her, right.
Speaker 3: And so they assumed that that meant that these volcanic gases were coming up through it, because it's hollow and it's got a hole in the top, and so this was like how it directed these hallucinogenic fumes up to the oracle. Well, I don't know about that, but the symbolism itself is that this beehive is the central core of the Hellenic world. Right, this is the place where the oracle, this priestess, the pythia attended by the melisa, which means honey in Greek. Right, attended by the Melisa priestesses. Right, the beehive priestesses would deliver her messages to the masses. This is another hopful list, but they're all in the shape of this honey beehive, right, right. And then you have the tomb that is most famous in Greece prehistory in the Mycenaean period, which is the tomb of I forgot his name. But it's in the shape.
Speaker 1: Of there with the snake on it. Dude. That's wow, right, very orphic, crazy yeah, yeah, yeah, it's like an egg. Yeah, wow, dude.
Speaker 3: And the Blackstone of Kaibali, right, the blackstone similar shape. Similarly, this is what they brought back to Rome and they wanted to win the Punic Wars, right, So all of this comes to this idea of this beehive, miss right, This is what we derive our central understanding of the world from. Now, how do you revive the beehive? Sacrifice? Sacrifice? So they had to that's a good one, right there. They had other methods, the alabastron being one of them. Don't look it up, let them do that. But yeah, so the the idea is that through cultivating these uh these relationships with nature and understanding how to the proper method of sacrifice, you could bring fertility back through the world through a certain kind of destruction. And if you watch that trailer, you get that impression.
Speaker 1: Is that kind of the it's kind of it's kind of the same as the order out of chaos, right.
Speaker 3: Right right, And so these conspiracy theorists have these kind of religious beliefs about aliens and UFOs and they're using that room.
Speaker 1: See the newest episode of Joe Rogan, dude is on there who worked by someplace called Dreamland. I guess it's out in the desert it was, and he ran into this this he saw this craft parked and he has a drawing, like a three D little little rendering of it, and and everything. And the way this guy's telling the story, I don't know, man, it seems like he's not. It seems like he's he's telling the truth. I know it's probably a long shot, but uh, he's this this this being that had no ears that was kind of bluish pale, and big eyes asked him for Ah, what was it? It's a certain it's a certain kind. It's what makes our watches glow in the dark. It starts with a t. He thought he was asking for titanium, but like as he was asking him, he's sent like this energy to him like I don't know, making him not so scared of him. And then at the same time he tells him where to find some of it and he points to the mountain and the alien sends him another like this wave of like anger or disgust, and he's like, I'm not going over there where those animals are like yeah, yeah. And this guy is sitting there telling telling the story on Joe Rogan and he's, uh, I mean, should go listen to it? Man, should go watch it. I literally twenty minutes before we sat down, I was watching it.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: It could just be something to add on to the whole the whole alien thing. You know, there's the whole JJ slow rolling in for some time now.
Speaker 3: There's a whole JJ perspective where he thinks that all of these religious beliefs are based off of ancient alien cargo cults. So it's at one point the aliens were around and we called them gods, and then when they left, we wanted to simulate what it was like to have them around, and so we created these belief structures based off of that. And so the idea with them using the conspiracy theorists as the foil in this movie is there. They're pointing at them as being like the revival of that same sort of ancient alien cargo cult idea like these are the first people to have religion, is the people in contact with the aliens? Right, and so they're the.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think JJ's he's probably onto something there.
Speaker 3: Well, in this case, it would be that the alien UFO theorists are now the priest kings of a new generation as they're doing the Bogonia ritual to get rid of this CEO that's you know, monopolizing and destroying the planet. So you still have that contrast that this this movie.
Speaker 1: Is just the micro causm, right of something happening on a much larger scale. Okay, right, right.
Speaker 3: And so uh, you know the rustic Apollo, all the rustic guards are his, right, So he was taught all of the things. So he's a shepherd, he's a beat keeper, he's uh he keeps the birds happy. Yeah, Arstaus looks right.
Speaker 1: Kind of like a younger version of them.
Speaker 3: Well, he is the young girl Apollo.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, So the one thing saying that it's the son of Apollo, one thing saying it's his cousin, you know, just means it's related to him basically.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right, right, So Apollo is the lord of light, and this guy is enlightening people as the methods of farming, enlightening people with this this specific knowledge, right, Apollo would be general knowledge. He would be specific knowledge. Okay, this specific area of working.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I was gonna say Aristaeus, the Rustic god of beekeeping, cheesemaking, olive growing, and hunting. He was a companion of his divine cousin Dionysus. Huh, So I guess he's a cousin of Dionysus, son of Apollo. Yeah, man says, well, there's also another name. He's in here twice, once as a once is what I just read, and then the second time it says a giant. There was a giant with the same name in Greek mythology who fled the battle with the gods and was transformed into a dung beetle.
Speaker 3: It's interesting, very especially with the context of dung beetle in Egypt.
Speaker 1: The scab, right, yeah, pushing the sun up the yeah, bro, yeah, but that's how.
Speaker 3: The nation crazy, that's how the nation has pushed forward. Is on the backs of these workers, who are you know, creating and producing the honey from these hives that they've got the rituals for that they've connected with the land for. So these are the people who are really pushing the empire forward, are pushing and.
Speaker 1: The yeah yeah, and so the scare beetles would shed their skin, right, they would leave behind like this. Uh, I don't know what it was. Maybe maybe I'm I'm thinking about something else actually, because dude, I mean, there was a what was it? It was an o Sirian Uh this episode I did on Osirius. I think it was like a year ago or something where I kind of got into a little bit of like just the archetypal agricultural god. And then I think we ended the episode we watched like an hour long video or something. I don't know. It was back when I used to do solo streams. I missed those days. May start doing those again. Guys actually come prepared for those. But uh yeah, let me take this off real fast.
Speaker 3: Sorry, all right, that's the problem. But so you know, you could see why this guy is, you know, considered a minor god. Today we don't value any of the agricultural knowledge we don't pass it on, we don't even think about it. And this guy was central to life back then because he's the one. He's the keeper of all of this knowledge that keeps the entire empire rolling forward. Right, Everybody who needs to know anything is going to have this Aristaeus type character, teaching the law, teaching the Gorgics, teaching all of these things to future generations. And that's why you would put him in something like Virgil. Now, the Bogonia ritual is infinitely transformed, the more symbolic it becomes. So at first it's this this attempt to make bees come back to the world, right, and then you bring your your ox to the temple to be burned on an altar so that the fumes go up to heaven, so that in the same way that the bees are rising this, the smoke rises up to heaven and they know that you've left him offering for them, right. So it's a symbolic transaction instead of a physical one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Yeah, the scareb was the uh read, it was the resurrection of the soul and a new life at the end of the immortal span.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you could see why this guy would be kind of important, Right, There's there's this huge linkage that nobody really pays attention to because again, rustic things, they always get lost in the churn.
Speaker 1: Right. I was gonna say, I've never heard of them before, so and and I've I've done quite a lot of research, not as much into the the Greek pantheon, but uh, you know, I've never heard this guy before.
Speaker 3: So well. He also plays a central character in the myth of Orpheus and Euryticy. So Euryticity was a nymph, so she spent most of her time out in nature, you know, that's where she comes from. Her her dad's like a stream or something. And so Orpheus is married to Euryticy, and then Aristaeus causes a snake to leap out at Euryticy, causing her to fall over backwards and die and go down in the underworld. And Orpheus has to go down into the underworld play music for Hades and convince him to let Euryticity go okay, and so our status in this case would become the hapless foil. He just wanted to help, but he ended up making things worse because he created a situation that was not good so in some ways he is demonized by the Orphic reformers as being well, he didn't exactly know what he was doing. He kind of stumbled into this whole thing. But we can redeem the soul through music, because the Orphics really brought a lot more musically centered worship to Greece. Right before that, they were fire worshipers and they had all these other practices that the Orphics really kind of helped to die down and then mainstream the idea that worshiping through harmony, worshiping through math, worshiping through these other ways was more important than all of the sacrifice. Right, So the Orphics really did play a role in, you know, downplaying the sacrificial aspects. So having them well I think so, I mean again, like do you use sacrifices to start a car?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Right, so what are we doing here?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: So there's a destruction element to sacrifice. And if all you're doing is destroying your stuff because you're really superstititioned, are you really getting the benefit out of the sacrifice to begin with?
Speaker 1: Right? And that's the intention behind it? Right, You're like, you know on edge the entire time?
Speaker 3: No, No, Right, So there is an element to that. But you can see how this character would change and transform based off of the cultural context that's going on in the society. So for them to you know, really point at the bumbling of this Rastaus who was the master you know, shepherd and the master bee keeper and all the rest of these things originally through his sacrifices, now sort of takes a backseat to more political, more harmonious ways of trying to get around in society. So less about the sacrifice, more about creating group harmony, more about creating you know, experiences that people can walk away with instead of sacrifice. Is that you have to go up, you know, So in some senses, uh, you know, it was necessary to go through the stage of our Ristaius and really connect with the land. But in another sense, it's you know, it's a lot more destruction than what you should be doing, and a little bit more superstitious. But again, rust the gods, right, you would expect there to be some superstition in there as well, right, That's that's a big part of country life, the superstition.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I think there was some stuff on uh on pain that we didn't touch on that I wanted to kind of come back to maybe we could do that on another episode or something.
Speaker 3: No, we can do it now.
Speaker 1: Let's let's I just you know, there's that similarity with Sir Nuno's. Uh do you think there's something there?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, Sir Nudos that's an assumed name, right, we don't actually have what they called him, but Carnunos the horne, right, is the horn one, right, and so they kind of put that label on all of the art that has the god with the big horns coming up. But we see the gods with the horns also in Mesopotamia as well. Instead, it's far more bull like and far more moon like, and its aspect as opposed to the deer like.
Speaker 1: And it's it's mainly one side of the pantheon. It's it's the side that comes down from in Key. And if you think about like them being kind of like shown as these composite creatures, half animal like, freakish looking, right, they're like trying to convey this message that they were these uh you know chimeras or something, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, each and every one of these animals has a culturally agreed upon aspect to them, right, So pigs mean a certain thing symbolically to the rest of the people in that culture that we may not have the context too. So if it's a half man, half pig god, you would know what that means in that culture, right, If it's a half man, half howk god, you would have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You take both the attributes from each animal and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Which goes into the bull, right, because this bull, this ox, it wasn't just an ox. This was the bull of heaven, right, This was Taurus. And if you've ever seen Taurus in the night sky, it is massive, it is huge. Right, So this bull of Heaven was a huge part of ancient life back then. And when it comes up, you know, that's when it's planting season. You have got to get the seeds in the ground. That's the bull of heaven. You know what to do, right, So when it's at that certain aspect, that's when you know that that is the time to do the work. And so this became that symbol of spring, that symbol of planting, that symbol of diligent hard work that is very closely associated to bog and Aristaus as well. Is this bull of heaven, now, that bull of heaven to sacrifice that again, right, if you look at where Orion is placed next to this bull of heaven, you also know what to do. That means it's time to sacrifice that bull to the gods. Right, that bull of heaven has to be sacrificed that you can make the gods happy. And in one of the first stories of the post Golden Age in Greek mythology is the one about Prometheus. Again, this is a Promethean type character. This rastaus guy. He's bringing the knowledge, right. You see Prometheus in the sacrifice to Zeus. So after the Titano Mackie is over, Zeus has some of the Titans still in his court. So two of them would be Prometheus and Epimetheus, his brother. They jump ship. They were on the Titan side first, and then they came over and they helped Zeus win the Titano Macki with Prometheus's ability at forethought right, and so Zeus says, we're going to have a feast. We've defeated the Titans, and so it's time for a sacrifice. So what Prometheus did is he said, let's give a share to these humans who are you know. He wanted to make them new parts of his fan, right, he wanted these humans as part of his because all of his family were in Tartars, they were in the underworld, you know. So he wanted to create a new family, this Prometheus character, and so he gave the humans his forethought right as part of their gifts, and in so doing, h he wanted to give them the best share of this cow. So part of the share goes to the gods and part of the share goes to the people. So what he did is he wrapped the muscle and the good cuts of meat in the entrance, right, so all the disgusting entrails go on top of the good meat. And then he took the fat of the animal, and he put the fat all over the bones. Right, He put the fat all over the inedible parts of that cow, and he let Zeus decide. He goes, which share do you want? And which share will you let the humans take? And so Zeus, seeing that glistening fat, knowing that that's the good stuff, he picked that. So he got the inedible parts while the humans got the good stuff. And for that, boy Prometheus was punished.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: He hated Prometheus for that because that defied his expectations. He never wanted to fire God's expectations.
Speaker 1: So is that why he'd go on that mountain?
Speaker 3: This is why he stole fire from the humans because he knew that that would get Prometheus worse than anything else. So he took the fire back from the humans and said, now you have to shiver in the cold. And so Prometheus went up to Mount Olympus to retrieve the fire of the gods, bring it back down to humans so that they can be warm and happy once again. He was the light bringer from Mount Olympus from the stolen fire, bringing it back to society again. Back to this anky symbolism Anki and Lil being.
Speaker 1: In Lil being the bull of heaven. But then at the same time, their sister wife nin Her Sag was also depicted as a cow, but not as anything to venerate, like kind of like they were kind of making fun of her. And then Marduke was also known as the solar calf. So you know, you got kind of a different, you know, some some kind of deity each time that's represented by this bull, and so it's always there, but it seems like it means something different with each deity.
Speaker 3: Well, right, but on some level, you can see the bull as representing at its very most basic level, this is the internal processes going on within every human, at every animal. It's this drive, this desire. It connects to Aphrodite as well. It's like, why is the ox pulling the cart? Well, he wants to do it. You know. I just saw this massive horse today that's used in logging, right. This thing is like the size of bulldozer, and it loved pulling those logs. Like we're talking sixty foot tree trunks, right, huge frickin' logs. And this horse is just rearing and ready to yank those across the field for no other reason than it loves to do it. This is how they had to do their breeding pro They had to get these animals liking the physical exertion. And you know, I mean, there's nothing wrong with that. But at the very core of the bull of Heaven is these intrinsic motivating properties inside of us that get us to move forward. It's uh in the orphic him to Aphrodite. They talk about how she can bind every beast with the unbreakable chains of desire. Everything has desire, It wants to do a certain thing, and if you can work with that, you can you know, put that uh you know, collar on the ox and get it to plow your field for you. As long as it wants to do it. Everything works in harmony. So in some level, that bull of Heaven really represents the internal drives, the eternal intrinsic drives that every human has, as well as every animal and everything else. It's it's the what pushes you forward. Unfortunately, some people are lazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I know some people are pretty lazy, but it seems like that society that has done to us, right, that's not how we're originally created. We're created to be, uh you know, to want to learn and do things and explore and create, you know.
Speaker 3: So well, there's also another aspect. So have you gone really deep into the lore of this guy from North Carolina who saw this bull? Lady?
Speaker 1: No, oh, tell me about it please, or is there something we can pull up on it? Yes?
Speaker 3: His name is. He had a UFO encounter where Hathorn appears to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the same this dude. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I've heard about this.
Speaker 3: Part of this lore is when he was cursing the gods and saying, take this away from me, I don't my kids made fun of anymore. I don't want them laughed at in school. I don't want them to feel bad anymore. He goes outside and he's yelling to these orbs and whatever, and then all of a sudden he turns around and there's this massive bull that charges over his head. Right, it's kind of a theiric. And as he's looking up through the bull, he could see the stars through the body of this bull of heaven. You know, I was looking at Blodsoe. Yes, yeah, I've I've read.
Speaker 1: I've actually read the UFO of God. Dude, incredible story. I'm actually I actually listened to Bloodsoe said, So, it's a great podcast.
Speaker 3: Well, as this bull is charging over his head, he turns around and who does he see? Hathorn. He calls the lady, the white Lady. Now, what did we just see with this bougonna? Ritual destruction leading to rebirth, right destruction leading to rebirth. The bullet heaven is charging over his head. So, if we're going with the classical interpretation, something has to die so that the lady could be satisfied. He doesn't know this. All he's looking at is the images coming into his head. But this is the pattern that's been going on for millennia is the same type of sacrifice. You have to destroy something old so that something new can be brought into this plane of existence. And he's sort of playing that out.
Speaker 1: Only death can pay for life. Was that saying on Game of Thrones or whatever? Yeah, which I'm sure is from something ancient something, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. It's all all this stuff they put in pop culture is just derived from these ancient texts and these ancient mythologies. I'm it's there's nothing that it's original, dude, I'm sorry to see that.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't know, Well, have you ever read the oracle that Philip of Macedon was given before his proposed invasion of Persia?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You had? You had told me about it, though, you've you've told me about it.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Uh? What was this oracle?
Speaker 3: I'm looking it up right now. It's essentially probably because I talked about all the time. Look, man, if you want prophecy, you have to realize the the Delphic maxims are by far the most important part of any prophecy because what they gave at the oracle at Delphi wasn't necessarily immediately understood. You had to know yourself to get the full meaning of the prophecy. That was the goal. And if you didn't know yourself, then that prophecy would turn against.
Speaker 1: You, would destroy you, right right, dude. Yeah, it's the Yeah, I don't wanna star talking about Twin Peaks. Don't uh, don't get me started. So, uh, we just finished, guys, we just finished season three. We just finished season three on on. Uh was that last Sunday? I think, great episode? Of course, the last episode of it was like we had a great time. And uh So the entire catalog of Twin Peaks is on my Patreon, along with an analysis of the show.
Speaker 3: Good down.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm gonna stop talking about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is what Philip of Macedon received from the Oracle of Delphi back in three thirty six, three thirty six PC. Keep that in mind, three thirty six pieces.
Speaker 1: We got a thirty three in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just kidding, It's no, it's very very important. So it says this is what he received. He goes the bull is Garland, all is done, the sacrifice is ready. So knowing what he did about Persia, knowing what he did about what was going on at the time where their ritual practices with the bull over there in Persia, Like this symbol of the bull was huge over there. He says, you know, maybe Persia is the bull that is ready to be sacrificed in the Bougona. It's ready to revitalize the world once more. And so he says, all right, get all my generals together, we're ready to go. We're going to get over there and we're going to kill them. The oracles has granted him, so he's got them all in this in this big amphitheater and he says, look, we've got an oracle. It says the bull is Garland and ready for ah. And he was assassinated up there on the stage. He was the bull. He was the bull that was Garland and ready for sacrifice. Because what happened with Alexander the Great, his son.
Speaker 1: He died right now.
Speaker 3: Alexander the Great conquered the world.
Speaker 1: This is right, yeah, yeah, Alexander.
Speaker 3: Did anything he had to die so that Alexander could reign. Right, that's the whole purpose here. Like he was assassinated by one of these persianizers in Greece, which really pissed off fucking Alexander. His son. So Alexander's like, fuck this, I'm taking the fucking world and nobody's gonna fucking stop. Three thirty six.
Speaker 1: I hate how in that movie he's like just gay the entire movie. They just portray him as some gay guy.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Anna, If you guys have the time, there's an exhaustive study on this modern obsession with making the Greeks gay. If you look up Leather Apron Society. I think that's his name. He's got a great debunk of word Greeks gay, and he goes through all of the evidence. This is a thing that really got kicked off in the nineteen seventies. Both the Christians and the Woke Professor were both on board. The Greeks had to all be gay. That's what was going on before Christianity is they were all homosexuals. And the reason why we need Christianity or we need this you know, new woke mind virus infecting everybody, is we'll have the degeneracy of the ancient Greeks if we don't. And what's interesting is they completely leave out any parts about the laws prohibiting homosexuality in Greece. Really that's yeah, they had laws prohibiting homosexuality and Athens and several other places around Greece, and it was viewed as being very dishonorable. So it kind of took a bunch of pots, which were like seventy seventy five pots about and then they read into a lot of these these pots and said that these these pots mean that homosexuality was widespread all over the place. But if you just take it for what it is, it's about seventy six pots and some fragments that some degenerate probably made because it was a democracy and they were degenerates that were running around back then, lots of them. You can read about some of the degenerates in this book, The Golden Ass. They talk about some of these these priests that were all the homosexuals who were.
Speaker 1: I didn't I didn't tell him to do it from from I. I don't think they're paying him, but uh, I remember I brought it up, and Nick was just like, Jesus Christ, it's not this fucking book. And I'm just like, no, we're gonna read the book. And Nick's like, I know, but I hear about it every fucking show.
Speaker 3: There's so much in there, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Think I had the PDF. I'm gonna start reading it later tonight. Well, actually, I don't know. I think I may do a Cryptid watch tonight. I'm not sure, may do a show tonight, guys thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Unlike Virgil's gorgis right, it doesn't have the lot on the other page. So this Latin on one page for the GORGEX and on the other page it's got the English, so you can get both. But Golden Ass was originally printed in Latin, so there might be some stuff that's missing.
Speaker 1: Car definitely sex magic as beehole magic. Well, I figured I figured they'd yeah, it's probably the bee hole. Shout out stellar masshole.
Speaker 3: Well where do you think the bees would come out of arius? Retards?
Speaker 1: Yeah, retards, keeping it retarded.
Speaker 3: But yeah, the bee hole, right, the bee hole coming out of the ox. That the bees had to come out of the bones of the ox. Right, So what was it?
Speaker 1: It's so it's something about the ox or the cow. Because it's the same thing like I brought up at the beginning of the show. I wanted to come back to this. It's the same thing about the homunculus, right, you put you know, you put them inside of the bull or the cow and then you beat it with a dog fallas There's there's a few different ways to do. You have like your one way with pair of celsus and then your other guys, and but that's the most common way. That's the first way I heard it talk about. It's pretty grotesque.
Speaker 3: You know, they were retelling this book Virgils gorget because that's where they got it from. Okay, that's what they were using. So this is very very ancient ritual that Virgil's talking about in the first century BC, goes back thousands and thousands and thousands of years all over the Mediterranean. Think about the bullfighting going on in Spain, right, Yeah, that came through the Manoans, right, So the Minoans were doing these same kind of rituals using these cows. Here's here's another interesting fact. So the native cow that was original in Europe is now extinct and all we have is the domesticated variety. So what came from this original wild species is now dominant and the wild species is completely gone. So which one turned out to be more suited to the land around it? Which one came out on top? It was the domesticated variety that kind of plows your fields for you, and that does all this other work for you, and that you get to eat when it gets too old or way. So it's a it's a very different way of thinking about this competitive nature that we're living in, like the one that ended up cooperating more with humans, ended up becoming the dominant species of cow and all the rest of Europe, and then the older wild species is completely gone.
Speaker 1: Now natural selection, unnatural unnatural selection.
Speaker 3: We're the ones you selected.
Speaker 1: What's your cat's name?
Speaker 3: Beans?
Speaker 1: Beans? I love it. Yeah, I mean in some cultures cows are cows are venerated, right, they're you know.
Speaker 3: Even that you know where that comes from. That comes from the proto Indo European push down into India, and the Dravidians didn't have any cows before the proto Indo European show came from the Brahmins, right, The Brahmins were proto Indo Europeans, so they were bringing those cows with them. That's why they became sacred, is because the Europeans brought their domesticated cattle with them and said you must worship my animal. Hello, we're at the top of your society now. Mistay cows. You're not allowed to touch them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say to Xerox, haven't, but that'd be one to add to the book review list.
Speaker 3: Libravek Ye Me and John Lee Chawbek.
Speaker 1: Did I think we did liber Odds on one stream kind of analyzed it. You know, he's real big into the seventy seven and finding it and everything. It's it's it's it's crazy. I actually found some seventy seven uh coincidences, coincidences this week posted about him. I'm sure some people saw them.
Speaker 3: Interesting. We're we're gonna be doing Libra seven seven seven as a series. That's gonna be a big, long series, Oh Nick, and they they go through correspondences in there, really all throughout. Yeah, all of the herbal stuff that I plan on doing with the Alchemy show I'm doing tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa. You have an Alchemy show?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Probably had an Alchemy show I started last week.
Speaker 1: Funny you say that, because this past weekend I started my new uh my new deep dive on alchemy and uh yeah getting you know, like I said, think about doing some solo episodes. I wanted to do a follow up and that Phil back on the Green Man. Uh, you know, I think I talked to you about that. Also, we read Adepts the second hour of Esoteric Book Review Man, and I'm even more interested in the Grail, uh, you know, the Nights of the Grail and all that. So I'm gonna be like doing some deep dives on that too. So just some uh yeah, well on gray Field guys, or I mean maybe if y'all ever want to do it on on you know, on this show, you can hop on here talk about it.
Speaker 3: I'd love to have you on as well. I mean, like, I'm doing more of the laboratory style alchemy, so I've got the right equipment ordered and so we're gonna be going through step by step how to create spatirics.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that, but I'd love to be there with you while you're doing it, you know. I Uh that's that's fascinating, bro. But yeah, yeah, maybe you could uh help me understand a couple other things that I have questions about with it. But we we wor spot on with the Green Man representing uh that alchemical process of the soul forur turning green. Uh and then whenever mercury. Whenever you're you have that, it turns red, right, and so that represents the blood coming out of the sun and uh it dude. Yeah, I'm definitely like out to be some fun episodes. Well one or two.
Speaker 3: This is just gonna take us through the plant alchemy, so up to and including the plant stone.
Speaker 1: Well, that's it's very interesting. Yeah, no, i'd i'd I'd love to uh join you for one of those episodes.
Speaker 3: I don't think we're going to be doing any of the more esoteric mineral alchemy, which would include gold and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, I'm just I'm just kind of referring to the image that we brought up on that episode that we have with Stein. Yeah, it was a fun episode. He's coming on. Stein's coming back on to talk about the Norse pantheon.
Speaker 3: So I love it, Like, uh, there's so many rustic gods in the Norse pantheon. Like Odin is not the first, he's not the creator of the work. Here's the second, third generation. Yeah, and so a lot of what happens when you're talking about these different arrivals of different gods is these represent different migrations of people groups, right, So if you think about the Titans as being an older Pelasgian form of this Greek Hellenism, and then later on you've got the ascendancy of the Mycenians, right, which would be the guys in the Iliad, right, and then the Greeks come after the Mycenians. So all of these things would represent these different migrations, and they would be represented in the different gods that they would worship as well. So, like I was talking about with the Orphics and how they were kind of downplaying you know, this aristatus guys being the central core of their their knowledge base, right, Yeah, different groups take it over, they demonize, and they change things around with the mythology. Also something important to keep in mind today.
Speaker 1: Definitely, definitely, dude. That's why I love trying to look at it from this perspective as as well, you know, uh, try to look at things from just right down the middle. Yeah, yellow debt, Yeah, that definitely represents the ego stella. That's why in the you know, the sun being yellow, it's like, uh, you're destroying your ego, right, Like the lion is the houring the ego by devouring the sun. So I think that's incredible symbolism. That's something worthy of getting tattooed on you because when you look at like, you know, the the alchemy of the spirit, right, the transmutation of dark energy into light, which you can get cobbalistic with it whatever, sure, but just you know, just getting into slight mysticism. You know, it's very common to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Well, even in the reference to this Bogoonia ritual. We don't have to take an ox into a shed and beat it to death with dog penises, right right, you know, we can manifest some of that Bogonia energy by just going out into nature. It's going to start to get rid of that detrite us, that old way of thinking that you get stuck. And they want.
Speaker 7: Us to stay inside, dude, they want us to wear these rubber sole shoes. Stay inside, dude. Me and my kids and my wife will go outside bear for it and just like like it's great to just sit out in the sun. I mean, and don't do it for too long and you don't want to get burnt, but you know that's your own discretion. But I mean, yeah, they're they're definitely trying to sever that connection from us.
Speaker 1: Even if like I don't know. Man, even if if you're praying, if if you're a monotheist and you're praying to God, you know, or you're praying to Christ, like, go outside and do it like it really you're you're you're getting like, I don't know, it's it's it's different than inside somewhere. And I know. The church is supposed to represent the body literally, like the anatomy of the like that's what the first churches were to represent, the altar being the head and so on down and so uh now it's just very interesting h stuff too.
Speaker 3: Well, if you think about nature as being the body of the gods, right, that's sort of the polytheistic way of looking at it. Because even in the polytheistic temples, you've got all the columns, and at the top of the column you've got these things that are emblematic of leaves, right, So these columns represent these groves, and the groves is where they would worship the gods. Originally, this is where the original academia came from, is from the grove of the academics, right, So they would go out into nature and have symposiums in these sacred groves of trees. So that they could reconnect with these spirits. And again we're talking about these archaic spiritual energies that the Greeks talked about, like the nymphs, like these other you know, nature spirits, and how they would interact with them. And this connection to nature was central. So they had to bring it into their cities. And so the rust of gods, I think, is where you find the start of this greekified you know, urban life, is because they wanted to take the things that they loved in nature and put them into the city.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yes, Stax, you're definitely right with that. Sorry, I got kids in here. What's up trying to be sneaky?
Speaker 3: Lucky man? You are a lucky man.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: There's something I'll tell you that. Then they turned twelve years old, Dude, I start remembering how I was, and I just I regret so much. I you know, Yeah, kids should definitely treat their parents right because it will, uh you know, come.
Speaker 3: Back hard.
Speaker 1: It will.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: He's a great kid, dude, he's he's already moaning the yard and he was with me. I changed the oil in my GP yesterday. He learned how to do that. So teaching them right, you know, uh yeah, Taffy in the in the orlanda Odin is actually yeah, like a mighty warrior. So, I mean a lot of these guys were you know, says that they were gods or whatever. They were just the masters of their craft, you know. And some of these stories, so you know, some people say fallen angels, some people say something else.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: You that's why it's important to look into the archetypes of these because you have some cultures where yeah, dude, these these the stories of these deities are they're fucked up, you know, like the Sumerian stories. Bro, Like why is Inky pouring his semen in everybody? Now? This is new to mud the artful fashion or so when and like him and his son both you know, they were in a science lab apparently like he was this scientist. I don't know, it could have been all in the spiritual realm, guys, I don't know, but you know, it's I just think it's very interesting.
Speaker 3: Uh well, but.
Speaker 1: It's very incestual, and it's very it's reminiscent of the royal bloodlines of today. And how like I'm just now noticing that, you know, not only is it the politicians that are all related. But also these actors are all related too. They're all like third, second, third cousins.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I mean, and it's a I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, somebody's got to do somebody's got to do the genealogies of all of the actors in this Bogonia movie because this thing is very ancient. It's kind of what they're still.
Speaker 1: Going to do with the actors they casted with the ritual do because we know that.
Speaker 3: We just talked about the hopefulness and it's Emma Stone who's the sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Okay, Bro, okay, okay, okay, okay, So we're gonna have to come back and do an probably do an episode on the movie.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna have to leave right now actually, because you're gonna go be the movie and I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, we've been here for an hour, guys. This we're trying to do one of these a week for y'all. Me and Headless. We'll try to get Ethan or Jin in here and Nick even hopefully, uh, because we probably have a bunch of shows here in the next couple of weeks. Since Nick's been out for a couple of week. You know, he's been out for the last two weeks. So hold on, let's play. Let's play this video real fast. You're wanna play this? Uh? From from the expo, from the Paranormal Expo.
Speaker 3: So this is Nick in Arkansas in this museum that they've converted over to the Paranormal Expo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, okay, well it's on YouTube. I don't care. I don't care. If you don't care, they can't.
Speaker 3: Take it down. No go ahead. I just don't want it to. I mean, the only reason why I think the trailer is safe is because they want people to see the trailer, you know.
Speaker 6: So I did this forty page fully painted graphic none.
Speaker 1: An entity followed my sister in law down to Southern Mississippi, caught the down to the University of Southern Mississippi from the Crescent Hotel. It was this entity who she called Peade. Very creepy dude, very fucking creepy shit. And my wife has pictures of them there and then these these like red and green auras in there, very creepy stuff at the Crescent Hotel Preston Hotel.
Speaker 6: When I was a kid, my parents had taken me down to like Eeric Spring and I was just fascinated.
Speaker 3: By the strangeness of that town.
Speaker 6: And a good ghost story is a good historical siptor.
Speaker 2: I hearta Urbansas is toy twenty from the Netherlands, slives fell that I stayed And I love blending, I love perfumes. I love, you know, just natural beauty products, handmade right here in the state of Arkansas. I use only all natural materials.
Speaker 4: All the plants that I use in my herbal extracts and in my rbal infused balls and in my perfumes, I either grow them either I forage them from the forest.
Speaker 2: So everything as locals here in art and saw that.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, shouts out Nick. Yeah. Well guys, thank you all for coming and hanging out with us. Dude, Yeah, tell let me know how that movie is. Please. Thank you for being paid with me. Uh, you know, I'm not that familiar with these, you know, certain mythologies and these names and these stories, so so, you know, thank thank you for teaching me. Man. You you you really are. I learned something every episode we do. Really just on the occult rejects in general. I love hopping on with you off of these shows. Yeah, and it's from a perspective that you know, haven't really looked at from most of the time I've been you know, been podcasting. So I like to come at things from different perspectives and try to understand, you know, all sides of it. I think it's important. I think it's very important. So we don't feminize things, you know that that people tell us are evil but they don't understand it, right.
Speaker 3: Golden calf?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where do you see the golden calf?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, yeah, yeah, where's the context for the golden calf? Why are they worshiping of golden not for me? Well, that Aristatus thing as well. You know, this is the this is the kind of thing that they were thinking about as this Bogonia ritual and why they would venerate this cow as being important as part of that whole pantheon. And not only that, but you've got the Taurobolium that went on in Rome where they would take their priests underneath a bull sacrifice. Right, So they've got this, uh, you know, a platform that has holes in it above and then the priest has to be underneath the bull and the sacrificer as they're cutting the throat and then raining blood down on the aspirin blood. That's a trabolium.
Speaker 1: That's super dark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it really sounds a whole lot like that that Bogonia ritual too. It's like you're being drenched in the blood of Heaven, the blood of the Bull of Heaven, right, pretty pretty specifically Bull of Heaven. It's above you as it's raining blood down on you, and that's your initiation to the Roman priestood.
Speaker 1: Well, these things that happen on stage, it could be the world stage or the Hollywood stage, you know, these these these rituals that they're doing behind the scenes, they they portray them as art, right, and and so this is their way of letting us know.
Speaker 3: That's why this movie is important. Now you're saving it because this thing branches out and changes with all of this cultural diffusion. You know, every single culture has this different thing. And now it's Hollywood turned their way in on the Bogonia ritual. Absolutely something that goes into a lot of human sacrifice, you know, because who would you sacrifice these babies to bow? You know, Moloch, bullheaded god that you put people inside of. Right, it's a complete reversal of the Bogonia, which is far more ancient than this other form. So maybe there was some theological perversion going on with that as well, because there seems to be a lot of it coming from that region of the world. Is there They're now instead of sacrificing bulls to maintain prosperity for the people, they're sacrificing people to bulls.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, from what I understand, it's the Mulk or Molok sacrifice to ball right or too Minerva like at Bohemian Grove. They think that's Moloch. It's not Moloch. Moloch's not even in the Canaanite pantheon. But the Mulk sacrifice was the heating up of either the bull his stomach or he would have a bowl, right, and some cultures that they would drop the infant into and it would We've talked about it before. It's disgusting, but but yeah, man, so people fear this Moloch deity. And I had Esoteric Eddie on to talk about it. He's like, yeah, it's really not a deity at all. But now after so many people putting all this intention into fearing it, is it an entity? Does it exist in some other realm as this giant bulld like Baphomet deity? Because I mean that is also what you would I mean an aggor right, they're creating we're creating aggrigors of these things that are just being drawn up or you know, to represent something or.
Speaker 3: Benefit would a mulk the MLK right have again human sacrifices. Look, look at what we're doing. What would the leader gain from having people sacrifice their own children to the bull instead of sacrificing the bull to the gods? Right now, you know that you've got that person for life, because if they admit to themselves of what horrors they did on their own kin for the sake of these leaders, they could live with themselves. So now they're on the hook for the rest of their lives after sacrificing their children to MLK leader, you know, right mulock right, right, Yeah, So it's uh, it's an inversion of the uh you know, the boogo on your ritual. It's a complete inversion.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's something we can get into next time. Guys. I was gonna say, headless, do you do you want to put your plugs in?
Speaker 4: Or right?
Speaker 3: If you have any sort of esoteric or strange stories involving dreams or something supernatural, you can milk the cow. Nope, the bull. Milking the bulls not a good idea. People do not try to milk the bull. That does not work out well. But uh, if you want to, you can check out my my show on Thursday where I read your emails and my email address is uh Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. And if you have any stories, send them there and I will read them. And that's also I got done doing the trialogus today and I didn't play any clips, so it should still be up, so cool. Check that out as well. And Alchemy Alchemy mondays. So that's that end us up.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'll be tuning into that, guys. I may be going live in a few hours for a Cryptid watch. If y'all don't know, I just hang out, shoot the ship with the audience, maybe ask for donations and watch cryptid videos, give my takes on things, and yeah, we just hang out for a couple hours. May do a Cryptid watch, may do something else. I don't know. We may watch a movie. I don't know yet, so I'm still trying to figure that out. But I didn't have any guests on this weekend, so I think I'm having I think we have some shows next weekend. I'll keep you all updated this week, but yeah, y'all. You can find me on Twitter, I guess at Gray Pill Pod, Instagram, Great Put Underscore podcast over on YouTube, Rumbull, Spotify, Apple Podcasts. Y'all, be sure to like and subscribe if you haven't yet. If you want to support the show, you can at patreon dot com slash Great Pill Podcast. Also, if you're a rumble person, you can go over to locals buy me a coffee, Kofi Great Pilled. Yeah, yeah, headless, this was fun, brother, and I hope you have a good rest of your evening. Enjoy your movie.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I gotta go break some laws to get there. See you guys.
Speaker 1: Hopefully I'll see y'all end a little bit, y'all, Stay Great Pilled. Uh yeah later but