Speaker 1: Oh that's are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cults of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan Job and tonight is another live member for the Cult members.
Speaker 3: Baby, fuck you, let's go.
Speaker 2: It's that time. It is that time. So we're welcoming in everybody. We had a bunch of people waiting at the ethereal Internet were and you are now welcome into the Cult. How I just want to know, just from an outsider's perspective, you know, I want to know what it's like to be in a cult. You know, whenever you go and you tell people that your your favorite podcast is the Cult of Conspiracy, do they just assume that you have just gone right off the deep end?
Speaker 3: I mean, I kind of hope so in one regard, But then I'm also hoping that people kind of take it like wait, what now, and then you explain it to podcast and then maybe they're just curious enough to check it out. I'm hoping that's the way it goes. But you know, it's a little catchy, I think. So we've gotten that compliment a few times, and I'm always like, dude, that was Jonathan. I came late to this game. He had a stroke of genius when he named.
Speaker 2: It this shout out to see him punk with the cult of personality. Well, he didn't create that song.
Speaker 3: I have to say, bro, what I'm not a huge.
Speaker 2: Fantasy and punk by the way, I just liked the song. So that's really how that came to be.
Speaker 3: A cult of personality is basically when you surround yourself with yes men, right, think of Donnie t think of Juja Ping, think of putin these guys who basically have nobody telling them that what they're saying sounds like a really dumb idea, and they're all yes men because they're either afraid or they're wanting to keep their positions. So that is a cult of personality, right. So when the song came out, that's what it was all about. It was, you know, the whole Cold War and shit, which I gotta tell you, I know that's like one of the most eighties songs to ever be put together. If you look at the music video, dude, the song itself is a fucking bop. It's still is. It goes hard as Helle Even.
Speaker 2: Today, as I tell my daughter, it's damn near a bipity bob.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm stealing that I'm stealing there. There's some of those old songs that I say, like, oh, bro, it's a fucking bop. No, it's a it's a bibity bop. I fuck with it, bopity boo.
Speaker 2: I'm getting getting over to the chat here, the white Boy Wizard with your glorious mustage. Sir, you are looking quite dapper, my good man.
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, doank you, sir. Good evening, gentlemen.
Speaker 2: Good evening. Uh, I'll I'll call Alex okay, welcome cal Alex alcool Alex so Hello, y'all. Fagots. Oh wait, this ain't alcoholics anonymous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been there, done that aa for quitters. It's annoying, although I say that I did quit drinking. But yeah no I AA. God, you want to talk about a depressing group of individuals, Lord of Mercy, it do be that way. Uh.
Speaker 2: Stephanie said, it's Tuesday cold, tam your god damn right, it is. Yes, indeed, listen Luke said, Uh, Jonathan, I'm gonna need you to hurry up and get back from the cruise so we can do this episode. We are about to shred a part NASA looking down dirty to me, daddy, that's what I like to hear.
Speaker 3: I'm so down for this bro. So yeah, on his crews next week. As soon as he gets back, we're gonna get back on to the scheduling of the things and the stuff really going.
Speaker 2: This weekend. Saturday is when we get on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true, you leave. Yeah, so you're gonna be gone Saturday till Wednesday Thursday.
Speaker 2: I think, fuck, yeah, dude, So he goes. Also, I remember y'all said that the cylinders under the pyramid were said to possibly be made out of tungsten, Just so everyone knows. That means that just these cylinders alone would weigh thirty one million metric tons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I we did not say that these quote unquote experts who found them said that they may be made out of tungsten. They're reasoning behind that nothing because just because and then the entire image itself is AI generated, And the way we know it's true is because AI never lies. And it's like, dude, I want it so hard for this to be more than that. But yeah, no, I'm still of the belief that look, even if they're iron, right, not even steel, Even if they are iron, that rewrites everything we know about human history because to our knowledge quote unquote, Egypt never entered the Iron Age in that way when the pyramids are being built, right, So if there's stone kind of ride along track with what we thought, it's just a little extra nuance that we didn't know about. If they're made out of like almost any other material aside from like copper, a bronze, that fucks up the entire timeline, which I'm excited to find out more. To be honest with.
Speaker 2: You, Actually, you're everybody's wrong. Thooth made them out of the extra pieces that he had from his com crown.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course, God, that's what this is. It's like excess com drippings from the gods that like solidified.
Speaker 2: I mean gravity, dude, you know sometimes just gonna go underground.
Speaker 3: Gravity. Man, It's just like if she can't get pregnant if she's on top, right, because like what goes up must come down. That's science science.
Speaker 2: Hey, we don't make the rules around here. We just finally, you.
Speaker 3: Know, physics. You know, I didn't do that. What to do, my dude?
Speaker 5: I understand if I would one hundred percent believe more that it was the story of Thoth that did that than them to be made out of tungsten, because if they are made out of tungsten, forget everything that you know about everything in general. Like you you don't even know what you actually had for like dinner last night. Yeah, like that's that's how much this would change everything.
Speaker 2: Actually, I hope that it actually is made out of tungsten now so people can start to realize that this reality ain't what the fuck you thought it ever was.
Speaker 5: If they so, if they were made out of tungsten, they could actually affect the rotation of the Earth if it rotates.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that's how much this ship weighs.
Speaker 3: The only people believe that it rotates.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gay, sir, I believe we'll get there. We'll get there, trust me.
Speaker 3: I'm excited. But no, I agree with you Brown it it's not. Yeah, tungsten is one of them. But like same could be said if they were made out of nickel or titanium or name any other kind of metal or alloy that came about in the last five hundred years. If they were made out of that, it like everything's fucked, Like every every bit of history, every bit of knowledge, every bit of oh well, you know, according to the expert, it's gone all gone.
Speaker 2: Although to be fair, I would say anything buried beneath the pyramids is pretty awesome, right buck. If it was you know, just regular rock, like if they were able to carve them out and put them there on purpose, underneath the pyramids, whatever the fucking's made out of, it's pretty badass.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely is. But I mean there's certain things that this could change history, or it could confirm history. That's what I'm saying. If these are made out of glass, you know what I mean, it doesn't rewrite history, it definitely adds new levels to it because we didn't know they could work glass to that scale, you know what I mean. There's it depends on all it's made out of and all that. But the whole thing with those dudes on TikTok talking about them finding bodies in the cubes and all that, the way that that got so famous so fast and went so viral, actually kind of bothered me because that many people believed it and shared it, not even thinking like, hey, how in the hell do they drill down in one week that deep? We don't have equipment that can do that, and this guy's doing it allegedly and we need to make a TikTok about it.
Speaker 2: It's like, bro, there the people that took those radar scans, that was a couple of years ago, so we don't it wasn't necessarily that was this guy saying that he drilled in a day or what.
Speaker 3: He said this week. And if you look at the story of it, basically as soon as they went viral, this team started digging and they made it to the bottom and they got down there and there was bodies floating in a blue liquid and da da da dah. It's like, so wait he started a week ago, my boy, my brother in Christ. That's like, actually impossible to do anything that you're claiming right now. But so many people on TikTok are like, oh no way, It's like not please, y'all, please use the fucking brainstem God put in your head. I don't I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, Nicholas, what's going on with these pyramids?
Speaker 7: Sir?
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts? Do you think it's all fake news or you think there's something to it.
Speaker 8: Well, I've been saying for a long time that you know, the Pleadians are the ones who made them to begin with, and cabs addressed it as far as what's going on underneath, and you know, quite a few other things. And what's interesting too is that there was I don't know if you've seen anything about China they had detected over the top of the pyramids with like they've got like some super radar and they're detecting like plasma bubbles in the atmosphere at like nine thousand feet above the pyramids.
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's new to me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just look up China radar plasma bubble above the Pyramids and Giza, and it just it's just another like you know, whenever you go and look into this stuff, it's like all the roads I mean, from my perspective, all the roads lead back to you know, the Galactic Federation or you know that humans didn't build it, couldn't build it, and you know, one way or another, I think people will start accepting that, you know, we add to that a little bit of assistance.
Speaker 2: Well, the old adage of where we're going we won't need roads themes about right in this case.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I heard something. I think they said that they could they could have made the pyramids all one piece if they wanted to, but that would have been too obvious.
Speaker 2: Wow, it is interesting.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: I think that there's whenever you start looking into a lot of the you know, the Egyptian lore, and then you start looking at all the different religions and all the different myths and spiritualities across the world, and some of them seem to intersect weirdly. Not saying that they're all the same story obviously, you know there are there are some stark differences, but it is strange, you know, like did I just wonder did somebody steal it from somebody else? Or was there some kind of spiritual being that was roaming the earth going and telling all these different people all these pretty similar stories just in their words.
Speaker 3: I mean, what do you mean by the similar stories because they're all building pyramids?
Speaker 2: Well, not just that, I mean just all over the place. Whenever it comes to like like there we've brought up before about how some religions are really close, like some of the stories, right, like about like the story I'm not going to go into the whole religious thing here, but like the story of Jesus, about how there are similar things that are going on in other religions as well. And so that's why I'm I'm just like, I don't know. I think that we just got to question this reality as much as humanly possible. That way, keep an open mind, open your third eye, except whatever the truth may be, in whatever the case it is, I just love going into those kind of rabbit holes. I mean, to be fair, I didn't grow up in any religion, so you know, that's why. I know some people like to think that I'm blasphemous whenever I have thoughts like this, but I don't mean it intentionally. I don't mean to upset anybody like this. That's just I didn't grow up in that crowd.
Speaker 3: No, I get that I do, But I mean, like I said earlier, I can't wait for them to do more exploring. And I really really wish that they would do the exact same scan that they did on the Pyramids on a cave system that we already know and has been mapped out, if anything, that would solidify the claim. These dudes went on and on about how free it was for them to pull these scans and all this stuff. So if it's free, have them do it somewhere else to prove that, Yo, this is what's down there. The scans are proving it ba ba bab. They just are not. It's it's I don't know. I'm hoping that more research gets done in this matter and that it's not just one of those uh ooh look over here, look over here, and then it goes away forever. Because the other side of that conspiracy coin is that all of these things are being dropped around the same time that America and the world governments anyway are doing a lot of shit that they don't want run on the news, so they're trying to run this instead to distract people. Yeah, but we know that they do. Like, that's not a new thing for the government to do. Look over here, while I do this over here. So I mean, I don't know what to make of it. The same time that the Pyramids were getting all this hype all of a sudden, did you hear that the CI found the Ark of the Covenant? You mean, the thing that they talked about in the eighties with the project Starbeam, And we did a whole episode on that or Stargate Sunbeam wherever the fuck. That's the group that had like a ninety eight percent success rate for astra projection. But that ninety eight percent was audited by themselves. It's like the Irs auditing the irs and finding no faults, and shit, well they found the ark of the Covenant and this and this. If you look at the reports and you look at the drawings and all this stuff, it's like close, but no cigar on any of the points. But why did that go viral? Right? Because the algorithm was pushed to make it go viral. Same thing with this pyramid situation that was done two years ago. But I think it's I think it's definitely interesting to talk about, for sure, But it's like, this is the stuff that we talk about all the time. We talk about the pyramids all the time. We've talked about the Arc of the Covenant multiple times, but only in the last two or three weeks has it become quote unquote famous slash viral on the Tiki Talks. I think there's a reason for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I think that a lot of this stuff is going to be hidden for a very long time. Maybe none of it ever actually comes out, you know, like we can all speculate it's one of the what is it, seven Wonders of the World or whatever. As far as the pyramids go, there's a lot of theories. There's a lot of stories, there's a lot of what ifs, and we can all speculate.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Some people think, well, it's so easy. All they had to do was just let the let the big bricks sail in the water and then make a sloppy sand ramp to push all of the the big boulders up the pyramid. And I don't know, maybe that's maybe that's possible. I don't know. I don't I'm not like some construction type of guy, but I just I don't know. I believe that there has to be something mystical there, but also it's possibly because I want to believe that it's something rsal too, So you know, I might be a little biased in that.
Speaker 3: Yo. So I just watched this thing about the bast Pro Pyramid uh in Memphis, Okay, So I didn't know that there was any actual mystic things with it. Come to find out, there is a little bit of a backstory to it. So the building was originally built to be like a venue, like a concert hall and all this. They were, like Mike Tyson fought in it at one point in time. It was set up to be like a spot for people to come and check out. Right, long story short, the owner of the rolling Stones, or the founder of it, I should say, is the one that like got the approval to build it and all this stuff. There was a crystal skull found in the roof of it. You heard about this?
Speaker 2: Uh no?
Speaker 3: But okay, uh the quick so the quick quick tld or no, no, it wasn't like some sort of an ancient pyramid thing like that. No, no, no, it was done specifically for a purpose and this dude even talked about it in interviews and shit. So long story short, he gets in a car wreck and he almost dies, but this Indian gentleman and dot not feather uh grabbed him and like hailed him through his car rolling and shit, And he walks out cars in an inflaming inferno and all this he walks out unscathed, not a scratch, not even a bruise. Right, long story short. He meets this guy later on. He has a I forget the name, but he actually meets him face to face and is like, you your spirit saved me? And what all these things until they like they became super tight, right, all these things. He builds a pyramid and the guy this I don't even know if he was a yogi or if he just happened to be an Indian gentleman or what the case was, but he basically told him, like, to prevent this bad shit from happening in all this aura of whatever, you need to take this crystal skull and put it surrounded by all this incense and put it at the very top of this pyramid. Cut too. Bass pro Shops buys the Memphis Pyramid to turn it into the Redneck mecha their words, not mine. And they go to the tip top to put like offices and shit, and they see this metal box welded to the roof. So the contractors come in, cut the box down. They pull out this smaller wooden box. They open it up, fucking incense goes everywhere, and there's a crystal skull inside, and they were like, what the hell is this. They had to call the former owner, Dude of the Rolling Stones and get the backstory on it. So they chunked it, of course, because the Rednecks and that would be silly, but yeah, that's all a part of Apparently the pyramid and Memphis, Tennessee, the seventh largest pyramid on Earth, had a little bit of some spirituality things thrown into it for the fuck of it. So, I mean, hey, it's all over. Man.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't even know what to say about that. Nick, What are your thoughts on the crystal skull being found at the top of the Bass Pro Shops pyramid? And is it Tennessee?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Memphis, Tennessee. And also they couldn't do concerts there anymore because, come to find out, the acoustics suck inside of a pyramid. Like who would have thought, right.
Speaker 8: I don't know if you know this, but Texas has three pyramids also in Galveston and Moody Gardens, and those three pyramids are on the exact same latitude line as the Pyramid of Giza.
Speaker 3: I did not.
Speaker 8: And there's a crystal skull connection with those pyramids as well.
Speaker 2: Dude, It's literally written in the stars. Here's what's gonna happen. So me and Luisa, we had talked about moving back to uh Louisiana here for a couple of years until my daughter graduates from high school. Whenever we whenever she graduate graduates, we're going to We're gonna spend our years in Galveston. That's just where we're gonna go. And now some people might support it. Some people might say that that's a poor man's destined, that's a poor man's leg have a suit. Well, we love it there. It is a beautiful place, and yes, I don't care. Sometimes they got oil in the water, thanks BP, you bitches. Times sometimes only whenever the water's super hot. You know, like you can't be going in July if you go in like April May no water, dude, the water's not cool. It's not warm enough to heat up all the oil that's at the bottom.
Speaker 3: You know, got you got you, So you're kind of swimming around with Carson the gens, but only when it's hot enough. I feel you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they got to become activated.
Speaker 3: And uh I support this, but I don't want you swimming in the cancer's water. I love you too much.
Speaker 2: I love Galveston.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, dude. I love it out there.
Speaker 8: I just found a link about the h the Galveston Pyramids. I send it in the chat. It's actually pretty interesting. I think, like if you're looking for something to build some time, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Read.
Speaker 8: I'm like looking through it right now. It's pretty crazy, like just all the stuff that's in here. It's I don't know it's on the topic. It's it's pretty wild.
Speaker 3: You said an episode on this American Pyramids, and I'm assuming that built like relatively recently, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, And then you could even throw in the uh, you know, like some of the mounds and stuff, and then like the Grand Canyon Complex and the Sphinx, and there's supposed to be like pyramids out there, and you know, all the mountains out there that are named after the Egyptian temples and stuff. And then there's like a if you do an overlay of like the Nile in the Mississippi River, and like there's all there's all sorts of weird like overlaps of like bodies of water and rivers and stuff that you know. I think you could just look up ancient Egypt America and just there's like all sorts of stuff that would that would line up.
Speaker 2: Watch we find out the fucking Mormons, right.
Speaker 3: The Mountain Jews have been behind it all, y'all. I've been giving shit to the Gypsies. It's been the Mountain Jews. You're going to hell boy, I'm writing it down, bro, you're doing it. American Pyramids and earthworks and shit, it's been we haven't done one on the earth mounds in America all over this place. We need to do one.
Speaker 2: Ohio mainly is the ones that most people talk about as the Ohio Mounds.
Speaker 3: I just watched a documentary on the big ones that they just like like really mapped out in all these things. Bro, it is fascinating. And these assholes just built a town right through it. There's only like two big circles that even exist of what was once the main complex. But from the archaeological digging that they have found, they are finding artifacts from like all different types of tribes, so pretty much all of these people for miles and miles around. They didn't even speak the same language, all new to come to this place for their ceremonies and all things. It's yeah, we need to do an episode on this.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, no doubt. Uh Tony, what's up my brother?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I was just wondering when they found that skull in the box and the pyramid, did it jump out, put it on the top hat and start singing That's what I would program it to do.
Speaker 3: I love it. I don't think so. And you would think that maybe the owner of the rolling Stones would like have a bit of a sense of humor about it, but like he was. I've even seen the interview where he was talking about this situation. He was like deafintely serious, like this skull had to be there. And it's like, all right, I get it. You survive a car rash. Can you feel some conviction about it? All right?
Speaker 2: Some people be passionate. Ain't none wrong with that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 2: The Lorax aka the spirit animal Samuel, what to do, my brother? He said? One second?
Speaker 9: Okay, yeah, sorry, I was trying to get the mute to on. What technology is a bitch? Did you know what talking about the big mounds? No, there is only one in the world, like our North America. I believe that's any shape of a person. And there was a bunch of them, but there's only one left. And I saw that day and I thought that was pretty cool. And it's just funny that y'all bought it up. It's funny how there's synchronicities like that.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and it's got horns for head as a matter of fact. And then some assholes built a road through the legs of it. At one point in time. So, yeah, another one you're talking about. We need. We're gonna bring it up on that episode a matter of fact.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I must, we must.
Speaker 9: Jr.
Speaker 2: Said, Yo, you guys set a date with Dead Underscore Hidden yet? And I saw that you sent that message and I was like, yeah, I sent him a message. Let me go see it is confirmed. We have set the date, Jacob, if you want to write this down your calendar, it is going to be Monday, May fifth, at nine pm Central that we are shooting with Dead Underscore Hidden. And I went down a rabbit hole on his social media's and I like it. So we're we're gonna have a lot of fun with that guy. A good conversation, you said, nine pm. Yeah, yes, I'm all right. I'm gonna put them a calendar later on. Just want to make sure my notes are correct.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: All right, So Hayden said, good evening, fam, glad to be here.
Speaker 3: What up, Hayden, handing with your hank? Uh?
Speaker 2: Alcoholics? Oh okay, I'm special. It is actually supposed to be pronounced alcoholics, but it's alcohol Alex whatever. I'm a little slow. A lot of questions in my day, So alcoholics said col Trick. Jesus, now turn this wine into beer.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's more than one way to skin a cat, you know what I mean? There do be.
Speaker 2: The Lorax has what looks like alien or predator. Always get them too mixed up. But the predator, sir, the one with the dreads looking things, uh, says I think we came to the wrong predator convention. Uh, with all the priests and popes and shit.
Speaker 3: I'm an iPhone in so long, but damn that used to be the.
Speaker 9: Spot, right, Oh dude, Yeah, it's awesome called the Yaucher and then the aliens. Everybody that's from the movie is the Zeno Morpse. Just a little bit of pop culture.
Speaker 2: Here you go, good good stuff there. Sarah hot sas Jones has a picture of what seems to be an autistic fellow with an autistic bunny.
Speaker 3: Autistic you mean amish?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, did I mispronounced.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, no, no, that's both. I'm sorry. I pulled up what Raven Lee had. Since I look back and it's like, nope, yep, that would that's the endbreding.
Speaker 2: Some buck teeth right there, Tony said. Some speculate that AA and Narkanon Narkanon are linked to the CIA. It lets the CIA find people whose minds can be experimented with or controlled.
Speaker 3: I could believe that. Gonna be honest with you, it's a it's a decent Uh what's it called fertile recruiting to see? Like, ah, so this person's got a vice we could use that. Yeah, I guess it depends on the person though.
Speaker 2: I mean, even bringing it back farther than that, they had the whole Gate program that a lot of people talk about.
Speaker 3: So what Raven Lee sent as a matter of fact is a geologian article. Three thousand pound triceratops skull named Shady excavated in South Dakota. Wow, and you know some I'm actually I'm glad that they're finding more dinosaur shit because, Jonathan, ever since we had the Cryptic Women's Society on the show, I know you're somebody who believes that dinosaurs are faking gay. But now seeing that they have like etchings on them of like in Cambodian temples and stuff, does that change your perspective at all?
Speaker 2: Everybody has an imagination. I can draw some kind of cryptid type creature and claim that it existed.
Speaker 3: And then when they find a skeleton that matches that, and like all this, you still don't believe in dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: Do you know how many of the dinosaur bones of the day that they excavated back in the day were proven to be fake? They're not real? Like, so here's my thing. If you can fake something that is it makes it look so similar to the real thing, I just lose all trust in it. And so whenever we talk about the Smithsonian, they don't put out any of the actual dinosaur bones. They're all in the back, so they give us the fake shit to look at. Of course, Okay, you want to talk about preservation, sure, but not a single real dinosaur bone is in the Smithsonian that you can put hands on or I don't even care to put hands on it.
Speaker 3: I think you just proved the reason as to why it's not out in the public.
Speaker 2: Bro put it in a glass fucking thing at that point, Like, you can't even put it behind bulletproof glass. What are you hiding it from?
Speaker 3: I would assume, like because maybe shit could get damaged, maybe there's assholes that will like do something to up. And it's not like you could just create another one. You could create another fake one.
Speaker 2: Sure, I also want to throw this out there, Jacob, You're not the regular Christian. So the regular Christian absolutely would not believe in dinosaurs, if I'm not mistaken, because they believe that the Earth has only been here a couple thousand years. Dinosaur bones allegedly go back hundreds of millions of years in prehistoric times, where you know, some people don't even believe that Earth is that old.
Speaker 3: Well, I know that I'm definitely not your average Christian, right, I get that. I will say that the vast majority of Christians that I personally have met and know, and by vast I do mean like unironically, ninety five percent of them believe that dinosaurs existed.
Speaker 2: Like for sure, Well, I mean that's cool, we've all mark a time or two.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, But also I should say this with that caveat ninety five percent of Christians that I personally know and have met believe the Earth is round is Well, so you know, if we're going to go that route, let's make sure that we're putting that small camp of people that are claiming this plus this must equal this. The dinosaurs or fake thing also goes into that realm because even in the Book of Genesis, they talk about massive creatures that walk the earth with humans. We might call them dinosaurs. Maybe other cultures truck call them dragons, but like we're talking about the same thing. But yes, to your point, I know I'm not a normal Christian on that one.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, I think you are, Jacob, And I think this whole creationism debate didn't really get controversial until kind of just before our lifetimes. Really, so most Christians for the entire history of archaeology, to my understanding, have believed in an ancient, pre human world full of these dinosaurs. But it kind of been like since it became a faith flex around the nineteen seventies to say, well, I don't believe in that. I believe and y'all are created. And then more recently than that, since about twenty ten, there's been this biblical flat Earth movement, which I again perceive to be kind of a flex to say, well, I believe in the Bible so hard. I believe in the Bible harder than you do. I believe the Earth is flat. But it's really only like less than one percent of Christians that go that far. And I'd say maybe only like twenty percent are Young Earth or maybe less, maybe ten percent, And among Catholics, Catholics don't care at all. Ninety nine percent of Catholics are they believe in dinosaurs. That's my experience, right.
Speaker 2: I don't think that it's too crazy that dinosaurs could exist. I just think that there's enough people out there that do believe in them, and they don't know the facts about how archaeology has absolutely fibbed on a lot of their shit. And that's the problem is that any time you know you're documenting things in history, think about it, bro Like, you know, I know that you trust history a lot more than I do, but there are some facets of history that you don't believe, right, So do you believe that your sniffer is that good that you can point out all the fake history and not questioning everything that you believe is real?
Speaker 3: Again, just me personally, it's not that my sniffer is that good. I look at the other compounding evidence, right, and there is way more evidence to suggest And yes, there have been full on dinosaur hoaxes, the Bronosaurus right, little foot, the whole long neck, complete hoax, complete hoax, right with you, one hundred percent? And no one really knew about that only until a couple of years ago. So like, I'm with you, there are cases of that, but there is far more evidence to the veracity of dinosaurs existing than to say that they didn't. However, we still don't know what they looked like, what their diet consisted of. We can guesstimate based off of, like the type of teeth they had, We can guesstimate what they looked like based off of like the environment they lived in. But like the very real possibility that the t rex was giant and feather covered is equally possible as it being a giant reptile, Like, we don't know that for a fact, but we do have a lot of evidence on the skeletal records that had been verified by multiple sources, and all I mean sorts are just like of just archaeology, Like no, no, they're finding the same type of dinosaur all over the Earth, and like it goes back to the Pangaea theory as well at a certain point. So like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Are sure, but you had just mentioned earlier about how the Egyptians had them on the pyramids and stuff that, and I don't think you can really question that, Like they're obviously there, right. But that being said, think about it like this. The Why just did a little little search and it says the first known dinosaur bone was discovered discovered in sixteen seventy six in England, but it wasn't recognized as a dinosaur bone until later, which was the eighteen forties. But think about it like this, of all the people that could have possibly come in contact with this mythological creature, and nobody set aside a bone like the I don't. I mean, let's just say that dinosaurs really did live one hundred one hundred million years ago, two hundred million years ago, whenever the fuck it was? How like nobody ever discovered a dinosaur bone until fucking sixteen seventy six.
Speaker 3: Bro bro the bone. Okay, do you realize how hard it is for fossils to form. It's not like we just set a bone aside in a cave and it won't be fucked with, No, it will decompose like fossils are. What happened. Whenever the bone itself decomposes, there's a cavity left in the earth at that point that fills in later on with sand or something else. Of like a small nature that gets solidified into rock and gets petrified. It's like petrified wood. It's not like still fibrous wood. It's rock that used to be wood. Fossils are rock that used to be bone. I guess though, I think a lot of really really specific like conditions for that to form.
Speaker 2: I think that we have just accepted people lying to us for so long that we want to believe that the stories that we were taught when we were growing up are absolutely true and we're connected to them in that way psychologically, because if this doesn't exist, then that means the story that I've always known to be true is absolutely fake. And some people have an affinity for dinosaurs. Maybe you love the t rex, maybe the paterodactyl was your boy, you know, back whenever you were seven, eight years old whatever. But I think that we developed this emotionally psychological bond to you know, stories and history and mythology and stuff like that. And I don't know, dude, I'm just I anytime if somebody has been proven to be a liar, I'm throwing it out. Like, for example, you always bring up Maurice Dorriell, right, Yeah, for good reason. You know, it could have been a charlatan. Maybe he was onto something you don't believe in Carson whatever, same shit, Billy Carson, same thing. That's not to say that every single word out of Billy Carson's mouth is a lie. Right, Oh, but he has lied so many times that you're not going to listen to them for any kind of information? Am I right or wrong?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: That's correct. Yes.
Speaker 2: So if you find a source that has lied to you time and time and time again, you're fooling yourself into thinking that they can't spit one good fact.
Speaker 3: But that's putting all of archaeology in the camp with one hoaxer, Billy Carson. No, No, Billy Carson is not in the same conversation as every single person who's spitting that type of rhetoric.
Speaker 2: Was there only ever one lying archaeologist?
Speaker 3: No, But I would say there's probably probably I don't know this for a fact, there's probably a lot less of them than what you're suggesting.
Speaker 2: I would like to do a little bit of research on that. Look forward to that show Fake dinosaurs. They are fake, and I you know what, I'm just gonna bump them up a level. They're bisexual. Now they like some hit because they do have to reproduce if.
Speaker 9: They do this.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Zombie, I know that you're super into the archa. The you you know how to say the word even better than I can, So you just go ahead and sit on me. That's okay.
Speaker 10: It's paleontology as the ones that do dinosaur bones.
Speaker 11: But the I was just gonna like give reference that, like dinosaurs were originally lived two hundred and fifty forty five million years ago, they became to extinct sixty five million years ago, and they lived for approximately one hundred and twenty five million years, so in that time they had roamed the earth.
Speaker 10: I think there's merit though to your argument that like why why did like no one else set aside dinosaur and bones.
Speaker 11: But just like with Megalodon teeth and meglodon parts, they used it for for weapons, They used it for like a lot of the ear rings that I dug up in Florida were made from shark fossils and they were made as decorative like earring gauges and stuff like that. So like I'm sure if there was dinosaur bones or some type of bones, they very well could have been used for different different purposes and they were turned into other things and then over time they got ground down, and you know, civilizations keep building on top of each.
Speaker 10: Other and stuff like that. But yeah, so I was I could go totally into this more, but I was like, just to thrumble that out there.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that you definitely have more brain cells to rub together than me and Jacob combined. So you know, sometimes we like to listen to you talk over there about shit that we're a little too dumb to realize. But you know, and I'm just taking this this is just from a layman's point of view. I have really not done a whole lot of research on this, But I'm also of the same sense of I don't believe anything that NASA tells us anymore.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: Is that taking it a step too far? Is that a little bit extreme?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: But guess what, I'm not going to be duped whenever other people will be.
Speaker 3: Because if they dupe you want.
Speaker 2: They'll do it you again. They're in the business of doping, that's what they do. They're a bunch of duping doupers.
Speaker 3: But NASA is not in the same conversation as paleontology or archaeology for that instance. Yeah, but they're not the same conversation.
Speaker 11: The Smithsonian, though husband recognized and has openly admitted to lying and destroying fossils. They have a long history of hiding stuff and they've gone into multiple issues over human remains and stuff like that with other countries. So it's very well, like, I mean, at one point, there's too much fossils and all this stuff that they're collecting, So where are they gonna put it?
Speaker 10: Are they going to destroy it? What do they do with it?
Speaker 11: That's a that's a topic that like has a lot of history to it and stuff like that. I do think that we should question it. I don't think that there's fully true when it comes to dinosaur bones and everything like that, and like speaking of like you know, everything that's coming about, and later in the chat drop about the parasite that Russia found that's like worms that came about like forty two thousand years ago that start like woke up and then you got the dire wolves. That is the big talk right now that they just you know the resurgence of the dire wolves.
Speaker 10: And I'm like, okay, but like at what point are you going to stop bringing things back?
Speaker 11: Because now they're now like now they're flooding social media with the whole zombie virus and about them digging Antarctica and waking up the zombie virus and all this stuff, And I'm like, it's interesting how that's van flowing on social media to distract us from things. So they release the dire Wolf and then this, and then it's fear mongoling, and so it all kind of tied back to the whole three thousand pound transfer us top.
Speaker 2: He actually like it is pretty badass that they brought back the dire Wolf. And you know who brought it back was actually Brandon Fugel. You know that name.
Speaker 3: The name sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: He's the one that most recently bought Skinwalker Ranch. That's the guy that brought the Direwolf back.
Speaker 3: And so he brought this back by taking the tooth from a fossil and the skull from another fossil and doing DNA jeene splicing, and he's bringing back an extinct Apex predator. This is like a soft core Jurassic Park. And like, Yo, on one side, I think that's pretty cool that that's possible.
Speaker 2: I think, look, if you can why if you can prove that you can bring back a direwolf. Let's bring back a fucking dinosaur if they existed, let's prove it. Maybe if you can once again, If you can bring back a dinosaur once again, why why not you need to run that risk. Bring back a herbivore, you know, give him a couple of fucking panda bear bamboo shoots and call it a day.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I wouldn't be mad at that. But unfortunately scientists are assholes, and as soon as they successfully genetically clone a dinosaur of the herbivore variety, their next step is clearly the Tyrannosaurus rex. And it's like, wait, don't stop. They won't. They won't because scientists doesn't. They don't decide one day that that's enough and put Pandora back in the box. They're assholes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying bring back the fucking velociraptor.
Speaker 3: That would just be a nightmare. He brought back a dire wolf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're puppies, you know for now?
Speaker 3: Ah? Have you heard them howl? Dude?
Speaker 2: It's the cutest thing.
Speaker 3: No, I have not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a video of it. Maybe we'll watch it later. Luke, your thoughts, my good sir.
Speaker 5: So, they did h some messing around with fossilization and labs, and they found out that depending on location and weather patterns, given a decent environment, fossilization can occur within a couple of centuries. Given a perfect environment, it can actually happen within years.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 2: That's that's something that I've seen too, Like people will say that things are super prehistoric, but then they'll find like some some weird modern day thing that obviously is and millions of years old, like I don't know, like an old coke can or something that's been fossilized or some shit like that, Like coca ain't really been around that long in the big scheme of infinity, you know. So Hey, yeah, I think that that's something that we should absolutely be looking into. And let let's just look at it like this, If the dinosaurs did exist and the math is absolutely wrong that they're not millions of years old, that maybe they possibly existed. I mean, what's not a super crazy like ten thousand years.
Speaker 3: Ago, fifty twenty thousand. I mean, hell, we just talked about Doggerland, right, and they have found at least remains of some type of human civilization that dates back to twelve thousand BC, and I am of the belief that dinosaurs and humans walk the Earth around the same time. That's just me. I understand that a lot of paleontologists disagree with that. I understand a lot of Christians disagree with that. I get it. I get It's just an opinion, a hypothesis, if you will.
Speaker 2: It's always funny whenever you say, we just talked about doggar Land. I think that episode was almost a year ago. No, that was a while back, bro That was not anytime like I think it was when I first moved to Texas, we did that episode.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, now I gotta search that because it felt like it was only a couple of months ago.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna guess at least six months.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me look it up.
Speaker 5: I don't agree with carbon dating, but they have found a Megalodon tooth that carbon dated back to like ten thousand years.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, that's the idea of the atmosphere being so different that other animals could thrive, and now the atmosphere changes and so those animals become extinct. I don't know, dude, I just it's a weird thought to even think of you know what I mean, Like how the atmosphere changes that much. It's just like the cycle of the Earth is it's like a purposeful thing that the Earth absolutely knows what it's doing. And so I don't know, maybe it was just never in the carts for the fucking dinosaurs one a bunch of losers.
Speaker 3: I mean. But then again, that's the other conversation too, Right, we don't even know what's in most of our ocean. There's very possibly prehistoric. I know for a fact, there's prehistoric fish at the lower depths of the ocean. The Megaledon could hypothetically still exists somewhere down there and we've just never seen it. So where do we draw the line on what is and is not classified as a dinosaur.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what that whole idea of, like the movie Meg or the meg whichever one it was, where I had that layer of salinity that was kind of like blocking the megalodon off from getting out.
Speaker 6: That's a real thing.
Speaker 5: That's something that's like actually at the bottom of the oceans or some of them, and it gives it a false bottom to where it even whenever you hit it with a sonar or anything. It looks like it's a bottom, but as it turns out, it's not.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Actually, the guy that did that on the Discovery Channel or one of those type channels, he took like a submarine or something down there, and he was like super shocked that there was like water inside of water that you could see like a whole river flowing underneath, like in the ocean. Like he's in water and sees a whole separate stream of a river flowing. It's like quite fascinating. And what's funny is is that that guy not funny. It's actually sucks. But that guy ended up dying after they released that documentary. So I mean, maybe it was natural causes. Maybe he committed suicide with a couple of bullets to the back of his head.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Let me guess he hung himself from a doorknob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, probably something like that. Maybe he slit his wrist in a bathtub, you know, that seems to be how some people go these days.
Speaker 3: Mmmm. By the way, it was October October. Well, yeah, we're in what is it April now? Yeah, so not a year. It was like six months, so.
Speaker 2: Right then, Yeah, about a six months. I was exaggerating at a year.
Speaker 3: It's been a minute. But you know, I time just kind of has no meaning to me anymore. Honestly, I don't know if it's yesterday or tomorrow, but I know for sure it's not fucking.
Speaker 2: Today, you know, not today?
Speaker 3: Baby?
Speaker 2: Uh Samuel, Go ahead, sir. What do you think about dinosaurs? They fake and gay or they happen to be straight and.
Speaker 3: Ready to fuck.
Speaker 9: Technically, dinosaurs still exists.
Speaker 3: You have gators.
Speaker 9: But here's a mind fuck on which one you think came first? Trees of sharks, because I know the answer.
Speaker 3: Probably trees, trees, sharks.
Speaker 9: Yep, trees came came on Earth four hundred million years ago. Sharks, on the other hand, came over four hundred and fifty million years ago.
Speaker 2: See, this is my problem with these big ass numbers, Like we can't prove something from a thousand, two thousand years ago. Hardly the same thing with like space, how they say it's like, you know all these billions of light years. It's like, how do you know, dude, Like nobody's traveling that far, nobody's going that fast. Get high a million times over before you even get to fucking Neptune or whatever.
Speaker 3: I love when you do this you draw history and then bring it to space at the same exact time, like been in the same conversations.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just I look at both of them. I think that this, this whole place is such a fucking lie, dude, it's not even.
Speaker 7: I think that's a really good question. And carbon dating can get you back to like fifty thousand years ago, because the half life from carbon is seven thousand years. But I didn't know this until I just looked it up. The way they date ancient fossils of trilobites and dinosaurs is with uranium. The urineau of two thirty eight has a half life of four point four billion years, and there's a little bit of it in all these fossils, and there's more of it in the more recent fossils. So that's how they can at least estimate how old they are. As for light years and stuff. Well, I can get into this, But the way they calculate that the diameter of the earthst path around the Sun had to do with observing the transits of Venus in the seventeen hundreds and then figuring out how big Venus was and how far away Venus and the Earth were from the Sun, which is ninety million miles, and then through parallax shifts, they managed to figure out from that one hundred and eighty million mile diameter of Earth sortbid how far away some of the nearest stars were like an Alpha Centauri so, and it was such multiple of the Solar system's diameter. So they had to come up with the new units. So they came up with light years.
Speaker 3: It's crazy that they were doing that type of calculations in the seventeen hundreds to me, like that's it's it blows my mind that there were people that were that level of intelligence back then. And I'm not saying that like, of course they have had the greatest minds ever that have long since been passed. I get that, But there's a difference between philosophy and calculus, you know what I mean, And that's different levels of shit. Think of the guy who invented slash just covered calculus. The fact that that's even a thing blows my fucking mind.
Speaker 12: And the fact there is Yeah, and these were largely French guys working before the metric system, and they figured out the speed of light in the seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 7: They figured out, uh, the the distance of a degree latitude and how it changes over the Earth's surface, and all kinds of stuff. They were really smart back then, and hopefully we've advanced a little bit since then. But it's impressive how much they could do with so little at that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, I know, Jonathan News agree with everything that's been said. I know, I know.
Speaker 2: How about case number one, the Piltown Man of nineteen twelve not a dolog Yeah, fing thing and gay, some people might say, the not a dinosaur but a famous fossil hoax, often grouped with evolutionary frauds, supposed to be the missing link between apes and humans. It was later revealed to be a modern human skull combined with orangutang jaw stained to look ancient. Yeah you're saying, oh, that's just one crazy nut job.
Speaker 3: I mean, but you can put it all out with that story, right.
Speaker 2: Let me keep going.
Speaker 3: Did they carbon dated, did they uranium date it? Did they do any of this or was it just like a Barnum and Bailey circus act that went around showing people.
Speaker 2: The archaeo Raptor scandal of nineteen ninety nine. Sir, you're ready for this one? Okay, a fossil from China that was said to be the link between birds and dinosaurs. National Geographic promoted it as a major find. It turned out to be a composite, the tale of a dromosaur like a small raptor glued onto the body of a primitive bird. The motiv or the motive was profit. Fossil trading is a big business in parts of China, and combining fossil fuels to make a new species can raise their value.
Speaker 3: So when it was tested further, they found it to be composite, and they knew it was fake. That's my point. It was proven, so that doesn't negate all of palaeontology when you find a hoax, or even a handful of hoaxes.
Speaker 2: Fossil forgery in China. China is a hotbed for fossil discovery, but also fossil fraud due to black market trades fake or altered fossils often sold to collectors or museums. Methods include gluing unrelated bones together, carving bones make or faking impressions in stone slabs.
Speaker 3: I could believe everything that you just said. It's China, but I mean it's not like America is any better. We fake things too, I get it, but that doesn't negate the real stuff that does get found.
Speaker 2: How about the misidentified or over hyped fines In the fossil rush of the eighteen hundreds, particularly during the bone Wars between Edward Drinker Cope and off Neil Charles Marsh, some fossils were misidentified and correctly assembled rushed into publication for prestige. Though not always intentional, these errors contributed to public skepticism. So the and the list does go on and on, and I'm not going to take all night with these, but my point here is is that these people, not all of them. I'm sure that there are some people that genuinely want to find real dinosaur bones, but these motherfuckers right here, they were doing it for profit. They were trying to see how much chat of cheese they can put in their pockets with this fake ass glued on human skull orangutan looking bullshit, right, So whatever, there's if there's smoke, they be fire. They'd be fire sometimes.
Speaker 3: But you act as if that negates all of the study thereof because there are hoaxers out there. That's like negating all of magic. Because they're stage magicians.
Speaker 2: The clearly very different things. One has a ca thing.
Speaker 3: Agreed, Jonathan agreed, Thank you for arriving at my point.
Speaker 2: No, we don't agree. I will not agree with you tonight. The standard is.
Speaker 3: Set, all right, fair enough, Nick, What is your weigh in on this one, sir?
Speaker 8: No, I was just gonna I was gonna say on the on the dire wolf people. Those guys are the ones that are supposed to be doing the the wooly mammoth too, And what's crazy about the wooly mammoth? Kind of like the shark and tree thing. I think this one's a little bit more crazy to wrap your head around. But the wooly mammoth was still around and alive while the pyramids are being built.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah's is pretty wild.
Speaker 3: And I mean to that point, that's not something prehistoric necessarily speaking, I know, yeah, but it's.
Speaker 8: Still an extinct animal that there's not even fossils of yet, probably because it's too recent, but they're gone. And then the alligators, you know, like they existed in their form for you know, millions of years, and there's a whole fossil record that shows, you know, fossil records are real things, and there's fossils of animals that we still have the day that haven't changed at all, So I mean you have to take that into account for sure.
Speaker 3: But the only the mammoth to be blended with the modern elephant, and if we could repopulate the earth with that, okay, it's a herbivore, right. I'm not mad at that there is a sabertooth mammoth that I don't want us to bring back, but like as far as the wooly mammoth is concerned, yeah, they're supposed to do it. If we can mass produce that bitch, we have a whole new food source. I'm here for it.
Speaker 8: They're supposed to reintroduce them to the tundra or tiger in Russia. Is the whole plan with that, I think, But yeah, that should be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: To be honest, that would be so wrong, Jacob, isn't The reason why a lot of people don't believe in dinosaurs is because they don't believe in evolution because it goes against whatever their story goes with.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that dinosaurs and evolution are necessarily in the same conversation. And again, I know I'm very countercultural on that one. Evolution in the sense of a species adapting over the course of centuries or millennia to their environment, right, yeah, fine, sure that type of evolution and adaptation. We could at least ignore, uh to say that, like a species came from breathing strictly water to becoming amphibious, to becoming land dwelling, to becoming quote unquote sentient to becoming what we are today. Yeah. No, I think that's the massive stretch.
Speaker 8: Is there any explanation for the actual fossil record of like Neanderthal Australia, pithecus, all that kind of stuff to anatomically modern humans, like in the fossil record, there's obviously the missing link between the two. There's actual fossil record of different hominids that have existed throughout the course of history, that we have skeletons and whatnot. From Where does that stuff fit into your ideology? Just out of curiosity?
Speaker 3: That's a fair question. The whole thing that that's some sort of a link between monkeys to us, I think is crazy because why do we still have monkeys.
Speaker 8: Totally separate things.
Speaker 3: Exactly now these other beings. It depends on the school of thought that you ask. Some believe that this was some like descendants of Nephelim type situation, and that's why they're all deformed and different looking in all of that, something that maybe God had other projects that he was working on too. You know, as far as all of that goes myself, I don't think that they are necessarily human as we are. Is it possible that they are pre flood or or pre mud flood by some people's accounts, like okay, fine, cool. I don't really have a place for them as far as my religious dogma tells me.
Speaker 8: Or it seems like a toughie for being honest, like just to end the missing link in the fossil record gap and just how modern humans showed up like I mean ago like that.
Speaker 3: Kind of yes, kind of no. I mean, think about this, if you were to flash freeze the earth right now, all of us dead today, boom, ten thousand years from now. They're doing excavations and they're trying to find records, and they're like, well, how did these people in this continent? We wouldn't we would call it Africa. They would have some other name for it. We're tall and had this kind of hair, and had these kind of skin and all these things. Then cut to Japan and they had these types of features and all this. They would say that somewhere evolutionarily they had this massive shift. And I wonder if they would even call us the same type of species. Is it possible that that's another type of human that we would there's only a few examples of them ever existing, and we just kind of think that they're like some sort of missing link in reality, Like that's like a group that inbread so hard that that's what they became because they were so isolated.
Speaker 8: I mean, it would just well they're doing it now by actual DNA, though they're separating it by genetics, so I mean the physical features and whatnot, you know, are it would be the physical features are just like dogs are all dogs, and you know, there's different flavors and colors and shapes and sizes of dogs, but they're all canine, you know, dogs, and but the but whenever you go down from human to like caveman or you know, Australia pithekis or whatever, that's a whole like different genetic thing, not on the same line. I would say, as like the dog human thing, you know, what I mean, I feel that different.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't even know if they're gonna consider the dire wolf ancestor as the same type of canine as like a chihuahuah. I don't know that it's very possible. I haven't done any research into it. But in whatever the dire wolf came from, I guarantee didn't look like a pit bull, you know what I mean? So is it a completely different species? Thing is the same in the same type of genus and class and phile them and all that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought all dogs came from wolves?
Speaker 3: Does that mean? But wolves something from these? And they came from these and like there's a predecessor to everything.
Speaker 8: That's what they say. And I'm I'm not one that subscribes to that ideology to myself, even though they can technically all read and they genetically can you know, technically like in the tree share a common ancestor. I think that there probably was some variation of species that were implemented separately at the same time that also shared the same characteristics and could breed and not just started from a wolf and went down and there was human manipulation after the fact that made the designer breeds that we have today.
Speaker 2: Also, right, you're gonna make my dog Fatty a little upset if you say that it can come from a wolf.
Speaker 3: Well, the Wiener Dog Boxer mix is absolutely of wolf origin. Let's not negate.
Speaker 2: That the dog named Fatty that has not a single ounce of fat on him.
Speaker 8: So you can tell, you can tell which ones were a human touched to say the least, Yeah.
Speaker 2: For sure, for sure, zombie fat zombie, raven zoom user you're going by today.
Speaker 10: I'm just set.
Speaker 11: I just wanted to show we were talking about megadon and I just wanted to show my megalodon teeth.
Speaker 3: This is one of mine.
Speaker 10: This one's really cool because this one has like a lot of a lot more to it. But that's one. Then I got another one.
Speaker 2: Too, So Megladon's are badass, I hope. So is it like a do.
Speaker 3: You think they're faking gay? Well?
Speaker 2: The thing see, I don't know, I didn't really that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: But okay, I mean, I'm not trying to like trap you here, but like Megladons are in the aquatic family and they're in a whole different conversation, but they're still classified as dinosaurs, So where do they fall? For you?
Speaker 2: I think the water is a little bit different. We don't really know much about what goes on in the oceans, especially at depths of which the Megladon probably was, you know, existing right like and I don't know, I mean, was the megladon more of a bottom of the ocean type dweller or was it rising to the top like dolphins.
Speaker 3: The fact that we have teeth kind of one thing. But there's a ton of teeth in Florida.
Speaker 9: Oh, this is Florida.
Speaker 11: It like down in Florida is where you get like tons of teeth. So they've like that's that's actually like one of the people that I got this tooth from, they gave it to me and like this is from Florida, and then when I was there, I got this one. So there's like a whole bunch. But that's also means like Pangaea. It goes with Pangaea, and it goes with like all that and like the different rising of the sea levels and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: So anything is possible. I mean, I think that it's more likely than a megaladon existed than a t rex. I'll say that why would you say this though, Well, it's more likely that the sea life would be able to exist the different changes of the cycle of the earth. You know, I don't know how thick their skin is, or how how well they adapt to different temperatures water, how well they can travel to warmer parts of the water. If you're living on land and you get struck by a meteor, you get struck, you know, there's some kind of ice age or something like that. It's probably a little bit more difficult to live on land than it would be in the sea because down at the sea even whenever, so you know, growing up in Pennsylvania, we used to always have this like pond thing that we would always go and check out whenever I was younger, and it would freeze in the winter. It gets cold as fuck in Pennsylvania, right, And the whole surface of the water was always super super hard. You could stand on it, you can ice skate on it and whatever. Right, But down at the bottom, if it was deep enough, there would still just be water. You can still swim or not swim. I mean, it's a pond, but you know, the larger like you're not going to have an entire ocean freeze over. I wouldn't think, right.
Speaker 3: I mean no, but the ice age did like make the sea levels drop drastically because a lot of the sea became frozen. So if you had you know, just for example here, if you had like a hundred gallon pool of water with fish in it and then you flash froze and you lost, let's just a twenty percent of that. All those fish are now condensed, and the ones that didn't die now to fight for oxygenated water and food sources. So like, yeah, they're all gonna be affected.
Speaker 2: Sure, but you're gonna still have a Megledon or two still swimming around, you know, the strong survived kind of situation. I really don't know. I'm just hypothesizing here.
Speaker 3: That's a fair point. I'm just I was curious because if you believe in Megledon but not the t rex, I just wanted to know the justification and fair enough.
Speaker 2: Because sharks are still around, find me a raptor.
Speaker 3: We have the chicken, do we not?
Speaker 2: That's I don't even know. We're talking about fucking birds now, you know, Like that's.
Speaker 3: I mean, pat mammoths and we now have elephants today. We had sabertoothed tigers, and now we have regular tigers. I mean there's examples.
Speaker 2: Those are believable. But the reptiles that are still existing are lizards, alligators, crocodiles. That's about it, right.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't believe all these dinosaurs were all inherently reptiles. We just think that because that's what the quote unquote experts have told us. I think there's probably a lot more that goes on. The t rex could have been covered in hair, for all we fucking know. It could have been a giant chicken. We don't know. We're just talking about strictly off of skeletal records, what we think and what the experts have hypothesized. But like, we don't know.
Speaker 2: But chickens don't have teeth, I don't think. Huh, they just got lips.
Speaker 3: No, But they are uh well, they're not predatory, but I mean their ancestors allegedly were. But I mean, hell, the wooly mammot, this seemed to be an herbivore. But they did have a saber tooth mammoth, so they had a predatory sense at least in some regards. So just I don't know, Man, shit changes over time. Certain like you said, the strongest will survive, and certain species were affected by the ice age, and certain ones kind of made it through.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe they all just escaped to inner Earth. Bro no E thinks about that.
Speaker 3: Maybe, like that Rick and Morty episode, the dinosaurs just got on their spaceships and took all off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then they came back and got kicked the funk out very possibly, Jamie, what are your thoughts on this whole dinosaur situation? Are we thinking that it's a little lame? Is it fake news? Is it history that nobody believes it?
Speaker 3: Like? What do you what do you think about dinosaurs? Oh?
Speaker 2: Trying to unmute here, that's always the toughest thing.
Speaker 3: Who are you asking, Jamie?
Speaker 2: I was asking Jamie?
Speaker 3: All right, Am I am?
Speaker 4: I logged in there.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, all right.
Speaker 4: So it's, uh, hello everybody. My name is Jamie. Pleasure to meet everybody. I finally put faces to the name. I'm minute awesome podcast. So all right, so we talked. There was a lot and I'm going to try not to word vomit. I don't like doing that, so I'm gonna try to keep it as compacted as possible. All right, if you consider the size of a dinosaur. So I believe that real. It doesn't matter what I believe. I'm an idiot. I got punched in the face for fifteen years. That was kind of my life.
Speaker 3: Heard that, right, So I know what was it?
Speaker 4: You Jacob who train Muytai?
Speaker 3: I fucked around with it a little bit. I do more boo hurt. But what's your what's your fighting style?
Speaker 4: I was a boxer, I went to mma, I went to kickboxing, I went everywhere.
Speaker 3: Well, I feel you, no.
Speaker 4: No, terrible at all of them. But I showed up. So the way I look at it is in like fact stated timeline. I don't know the timeline. I don't know what's facts. But let's look at data. We have these skulls. A pitbull is a scary dog because of bites of uh pounds of pressure per square inch. A dinosaur, if it's the size of what they claim it to be or herbivore could have I mean, it could have flat teeth. It could have flat teeth. It just has to bite it. Is it more advantageous who have kind of as teeth?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Sure, evolution? Could it be real? I don't know. I'm too stupid. I'm too stupid. But the question is how much evolution have we seen and recorded human history? Not much. When we force a donkey to have sex with a hoss, you get a mule. Right now, those two are not naturally going at each other. We got that problem. When it comes to freezing of the water. We know animals do hiben eight the resting hot rate goes down low enough. So these are all like, there is no winning in any of this because we as humans are too stupid to know. Now, am I down for bringing back because the wolves, the mammos, I want a die wolf right now? Yeah, like, dude.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 4: I don't even smoke cigarettes. I will smoke a cigarette with a dire wolf right now. Like there's nothing more gangster than that. I just think it's fascinating that we have no evidence of what the diets were of such large animals, the meglodons and t brexes. I'll beat up a ve loscal raptor. It's like three feetall just so you know, Yeah, yeah, I'll just kick it go away. Ye're you're you're basically a cat, which which are scary, but which I.
Speaker 3: Mean, there are some big dog breeds that could absolutely tear us apart. So like you two, like a.
Speaker 4: Bomb cat, I'd leave with some emphysema or something.
Speaker 3: Of people every day, you know what I mean, like in the realm of things. But it's not as scary as like they have made it out to be. Love loss are raptor. It's like, you know, it's a dog size, It's okay.
Speaker 4: It's like, dude, you have a you have a blade, you might be all right. Like but this goes back to what I put in the chat a little while ago, like, hey, at least men will be menigans.
Speaker 3: We'll have to fight for our survival again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you're gonna have to protect the home caves, bro. I mean, I kind of live in a cave. I don't know about you guys. I'm in a dungeon. I'm always trying to be left alone. I don't want to be around people. I don't Here's here's another one.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: Uh So, if I recall the podcast correctly, one of you thinks the world could be flat, Jonathan.
Speaker 2: It could be. I'm not saying that it is.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying no, no, right, right, right, And one of you thinks it could be round.
Speaker 3: Jacob, I'm the confirmed globe tard here, So.
Speaker 4: Really throw your brain for a whirl on both of those. If you spin something, doesn't slyn real force drive the gravity to the center you all right, Okay, So how long we've been spending who's.
Speaker 3: To say, millions of years or some ship?
Speaker 4: Would we be kind of elongated? What are we very oblonged?
Speaker 3: I mean I guess that.
Speaker 4: I mean it might squish some things. Does that make sense? And like tying it all back, wouldn't that make sense? Why the creatures got smaller, why dinosaurs sopped existing?
Speaker 3: I mean, that's possible. I guess we have gotten taller evolutionarily speaking over the last few centuries. But they also say that that's because of nutrition and diet. And these people weren't eating the best back in the day, but I mean, they somehow had denser muscle structures. But then again, they were also working harder just to survive than we do. I mean, so there's there's a kernel of truth to what you're saying here, bro, But.
Speaker 4: There's also we had giants at.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, allegedly, an I don't know anything.
Speaker 3: You believed in giants, not even not the biblical take away that for two seconds, like, no, no, I thought just giants in general. I thought you believed in them at least. Maybe I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not like full lawn. Absolutely there were giants. Maybe there were.
Speaker 3: I just I don't know. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 4: So there's there's a lot to unpack with all this information that we are now like getting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, I'll tell you this. I'm all for kill bossa Earth. Give me that one.
Speaker 3: Kill bossa Earth.
Speaker 2: Throw some Sauer crowd on it.
Speaker 4: I'm actually cook it with some jelly, some welches.
Speaker 3: Let's go with a bagel theory. Although I know that's just gonna make the jew haters go extra chubbed up at that one.
Speaker 2: Oh God, oh yeah.
Speaker 7: I gotta kund of fore you Jamie on the cylindrical acceleration that you would give from a spinning Earth, because I get the math on this not too long ago. Maybe I can remember the numbers, but you probably went in school, we all went in school that the acceleration of square is one meters per second square, but it actually changes depending where you are on Earth. So if you're close to the polls, it's nine pointy three and if it's if they're the equator, it's nine point seven. If you want to do the math on naters per second, go down the Earth in twenty four hours, and the formula for the acceleration going in a circle.
Speaker 3: Is square.
Speaker 7: One hundred squared is squared per second square, and the readius of the Earth is something like six or seven million meters. And when you divide two hundred let's say, what was it, hundred fifty thousand meters square per second square divided by seven million meters, you get.
Speaker 3: On the zero point Tony, you were in an area with meters.
Speaker 7: Per second square, which is minus at the equator. Sorry, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like you were really hitting on something there, but you must have been going through a fucking tunnel or you got t mobile. One of the two.
Speaker 3: Sounded like you were cooking, but it also sounded like you were speaking through an alien translator. So shit.
Speaker 7: Well, anyway, if you do the math, which I could do again, but it would take like two minutes, the spinning of the Earth accounts for the difference in the acceleration of gravity at the polls versus at the equator. I'm sorry we missed all the numbers, but it's two hundred and fifty thousand meters per second square. Meter square per second square divided by six or seven million meters equals zero point zero four meters per second square, which is the difference in acceleration that the versus the equator.
Speaker 3: Okay, man, man, I'm sorry to cut out.
Speaker 7: I will just I will just muep myself. Man, you guys carry on.
Speaker 2: You'd you're the man, Tony. You say numbers, and I'm just gonna assume you're right, sir.
Speaker 3: I mean, apparently there have been people, not just Tony, but like the experts have done this math multiple times over to explain certain things. But some of us have really good recall when it comes to things like that. I eat, Tony, and some of us really forget things very quickly. I E me, I yeah, and you'll be like that. Uh luke.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on all of this flat Earth? Round Earth? Or is this all a fucking dream?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 5: One, I need you to show me a picture of your dog, because every time you describe it, it just trips me out. So if you show me yours, I will show you a picture of my three legged dog and return.
Speaker 2: I will ow you my wiener. Let me go grab him.
Speaker 3: H He calls it his wiener, even though it's not even a full Wiener dog. It looks like a boxer with a super elongated body, which is cute. I will give me let me hey, it's a three quarter shot. I would try to get my dog in here, but she would fucking she's too big, like my studio is only so big, and she would take up the majority of this space.
Speaker 5: Mine's sleeping now, So I have to put the picture in the comments. I'll go ahead and do that. But uh, I think, and so as far as the whole evolution thing, I think, in a world where everything that is living, whether it's plant material, whether it's animals, in a world where everything is carbon based and is double helix DNA, you can't simply say things are related because they share a certain percentage of DNA, or they share a certain percentage of you know, genetic coating stuff like that. Like you're bound to have similarities that have no relation to each other in different species for sure.
Speaker 3: By the way, Jonathan's laugh as we speak.
Speaker 2: Here's Fatty, here's this handsome little stud he's got the boxer cheeks. Let me get a little squeeze of these bad boys. There we go and then.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, super long wiener dog body.
Speaker 6: It looks a little bit like mine. I put the picture in the comments.
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, oh ship we have like, oh, we have so many comments to catch up on, but no, Luke continue to cook.
Speaker 6: Sir, and then also the so that that was it.
Speaker 5: As far as the evolution stuff, Jonathan I was saying, in a world where you know everything that is alive, whether it's plant material, whether it is animals, whatever.
Speaker 6: Everything is carbon based.
Speaker 5: And double helix DNA, You're you're bound to have similarities. I don't think you can simply say something is a you know, in the same line of evolution is something else when you know you can only copy and paste so many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure, I mean, dude, how many times have you met a person you're like, oh my god, that looks just like that guy I met, Like, for example, I always bring this up to my wife, Dude, whenever we're watching wrestling and we were just talking about seem punk earlier. That is full on Charlie Sheen, and nobody can tell me anything otherwise Like that is, some people just look so crazily identical and sometimes it's not even just about exactly how they look. Sometimes the manurism mannerisms are like so exactly precise about somebody that you'd met before. I mean, I think you're right. Things are bound to repeat themselves because there's probably limited code. I don't know.
Speaker 5: If found a good design, of course it's going to repeat it elsewhere.
Speaker 3: No doubt. I think it's study Once that said, like, as of this very second, you have six identical twins out there, not genetically, of course, but there is currently walking the earth right now six people that look identical to you, maybe with a different haircut or without a beard or whatever the case would be. But like, yeah, then, like as far as height, weight, jawline, skin complex and all this stuff, and I kind of tend to believe that honestly, Yeah, why not.
Speaker 5: And then as far as the what the guy was previously talking about, I think he's talking about the centrifugal or centrifugal however you want to pronounce it. And it does cause an elongation at the equator, like it kind of makes it pancake out.
Speaker 3: Right, which would make sense why people that lived historically around the equator were taller and skinnier and people that lived in colder climates got shorter and stockier.
Speaker 6: Right, like we had talked about before.
Speaker 5: Actually, so like for example, at the top of Everest, because there is more mass beneath you, there is actually a stronger gravitational pull on that mountain than if you were at sea level. Or even though the pressure, for example and the Marianna's Trench is extreme, the gravity is actually super low because there is less mass between you and the center.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like the old philosopher one said, it's centrifugal emotion. It's a filling up.
Speaker 3: Please. Ah, science be science, and that's for sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I said, we're about to have some fucking fun with this shit.
Speaker 3: I'm down.
Speaker 2: Let's go, let's go. Uh Nicole, lay your thoughts, sir.
Speaker 8: Speaking of science, I just wanted to bring up one other thing when it came to the Pyramids and the Earth that I like to think about as far as how it could have happened in like basically, you know, like all of the ratios and proportions of the pyramid and how they they relate to the size of the Earth and the diameter and the circumference and all of those things that are like factored into the pyramid in relation. So it's I don't know, it's like it's like a one to like eighty six thousand scale. If you take the perimeter of the pyramid and the height and the base and all of those things, they're all direct like perfect ratios of measurements of the Earth. Right, it's circumference, it's a diameter, all these things that it was found out later like after the fact, with modern science, that those things are factored into the pyramid, not to mention that it's on the coordinates of the speed of light. So like that's that's one of the main proofs for me. I guess as far as like around Earth goes, it's like they are they like faking all of those measurements of what they've figured out, like with modern science of like what the measurements of the Earth is in making it line up with the pyramid that was already those those perfect proportions and ratios and things like that. It's not I wouldn't think it's the other way around, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah, that's a solid point. I think the Egyptians were definitely on some shit. Whether it was the Egyptians or the ancient Egyptians or Thoth or.
Speaker 8: Raw I can see the Earth from space.
Speaker 2: Ancient, Yeah, I think.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they definitely had a lot of insight. And this was long before NASA existed. So even if you don't believe anything NASA says, the ancient Greeks like Aritosthenes and then the French scientists we were talking about from the seventeen hundreds, they already figured out most of the most important stuff long before NASA existed. So I think that stuff's worthy of belief, even if you don't believe in that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I mean, just working backwards like that I think helps me, like ontologically decide like things that are true because they confirm other things like going that direct. So like just logic and reason would say that if this, then that, and if the pyramids are accurate to the modern like calculations beforehand, then it's probably reasonable to assume that, Like you can kind of go with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a solid argument. Yeah, I mean that's why I used to be I'm not gonna lie. I used to be full on flat Earth or I was balls deep and everything flat Earth all the David Wise, all of the amazing flat earthers that we've had on the show. I've watched hundreds of hours of that kind of stuff, and it is fascinating. Like they do bring up a lot of talking points. Maybe not all of the talking points are exactly mathematically correct in one way or another. These are just regular people doing their own types of experiments and stuff like that. But I don't know. I think that it's it's entirely possible that the world could be round. It's also entirely possible that it could be flat. It's also entirely possible that we could be looking at a fucking Dungeons and dragons die. You know how many? How many sides? Is that like twenty sided or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I've also heard something saying that the Earth is pretty much a forty sided die And I personally get down with that myself.
Speaker 2: You get down with that, But you've, uh, you would have to you'd have to think that all of NASA's pictures of the Earth are fake.
Speaker 3: We have talked about that. I'm willing to acknowledge that NASA has live but that doesn't mean that every single thing about space is fake. Interesting, that is not the all encompassing all knowers of everything space.
Speaker 8: I think their main job is to hide extraterrestrial life in UFOs and misdirect and longer money.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, very well, said sir hard g and Gimatrias said, what my gents, and by that I mean gentiles?
Speaker 3: What's up, dude? I do enjoy it. I get called a gentile, It's funny.
Speaker 2: I prefer to be called a goyam personally.
Speaker 13: Well, I'll call you gys next time.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's gonna piss off some people, but I'm I'm also down with it.
Speaker 2: I just feel like Kurt Cobain singing rape man.
Speaker 3: My god, that's where it goes for you. Anyhow, Love you there.
Speaker 2: Royce, just fucking with you to be alive, said, what up, fellas? How to how are you too? Lovely bastards doing?
Speaker 3: I live in that dream man?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Buddy.
Speaker 2: Raven sent the picture of the worm that has been revived after forty six thousand years in the Siberian permafrost.
Speaker 3: Yep, because again that's what the Earth needed, was another another brain eating worm, because we don't have enough of those going around or anything. Fucking Russians, I swear to God, I'm actually a little extra pissed off at the Russians right now, like on my own so, but that's from government or what. Uh. I don't typically get very personal on the show, but I'm cool with doing that at this time. Actually so so. A guy I served with as a matter of fact, I just found out got killed last week in Ukraine. He retired from the Marine Corps as a gunny. Fucking multiple combat deployments, multiple purple hearts from the Marine Corps. He goes and he serves in the Ukrainian Foreign Legion and him and a couple of different Americans and they got got right. The fucking Russian dogs dismembered the body and mutilated it and then blasted the pictures all over the internet. And that's a guy that I personally knew, so at this particular moment, fock Slavic special needs over there, like in particular. But yeah, so, of course, with that being said, the Russians dealing with brain eating worms, yeah, of course they would the fucks.
Speaker 2: And we were just talking about that earlier, about like, being mauled to death by anything has got to be one of the worst ways to go. Dude, I don't know, I was he mauled to death or it was mutilated.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't. They didn't dismember him, but they they set him up on a tarp with other Americans bodies and they put like a tear card or some sort of playing card on him for a certain picture, and then they blasted all over the internet. So fuck the Russians in particular. That's just me. Damn, that's some savagery type shit.
Speaker 2: The Lorax said. The first evidence of a virgin birth in crocodiles has been reported in a captive American crocodile, the Crocodilus a actuus, who was housed on her own for sixteen years in a zoo and Costa Rica. She laid a clutch of fourteen eggs, of which seven seemed viable and were artificially incubated.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, there are examples of reptiles, some being able to reproduce asexually, but I didn't know crocodiles were in that number. That's right, that's fascinating.
Speaker 2: Hot Sauce Jones said, I would let Nick snuggle me to sleep, wouldn't we?
Speaker 3: All? Yeah, he smells fantastic, I might add, so, yeah, he do he do.
Speaker 2: Never you never said it's any odor. Just coming off of that angelic Torso.
Speaker 3: I thought you're gonna talk about his hair. No, it's Torso. His chest does not stay.
Speaker 2: Got a fucking nice Torso, dude. So uh, Zombie said thoughts on the skull, is Dino's real?
Speaker 3: I'm open.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm not. I'm not gonna die on this hill. Whether I believe dinosaurs are fake. It's just that they have been faked so many times, so I tend not to believe liars.
Speaker 3: I mean to be fair. That also was asked like over an hour ago, so that was more.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm doing my best to try and get caught up here.
Speaker 3: And I know I'm just saying like that's That wasn't in reference to like rebringing it up. That was that was current to the conversation at the moment.
Speaker 2: But oh, Jacob, here we go. Har G said, new bill, if approved, would let people in Maine have Viking style funeral so you can literally go out in a blaze.
Speaker 3: I want them to do that in Louisiana, bro, But I want my own Cajun version of it. I want to be pushed out in the middle of my family's pond in a wooden piro filled that bitch of gasoline, and somebody of my family. We got some archers fucking shoot a flaming arrow at me and just let it go, Like what what? What? Why can't we do this?
Speaker 2: There's no need to spend any kind of money on my dead carcass.
Speaker 3: Nah, that's that is cheap now, you.
Speaker 2: Know, spend about ten bucks and some and fill up a gas can. You know, get a fucking flaming arrow, sell me in a boat, call it a day.
Speaker 3: I don't need to I don't need the skin suit anymore. I'm off to other better things. Man, do what y'all fucking want with it. I don't care.
Speaker 6: And brother, you don't want to go out in a jomboat.
Speaker 3: I mean in Louisiana, piro is more. That's that'd be more culturally appropriate.
Speaker 2: So beck to do it in a fan boat too?
Speaker 3: Actually, oh god, and a metal fan well okay, hey, hey, that being said, a metal boat won't sink, okay, which is the big issue. I've looked into this and legally to do it. Their big concern is that you wouldn't burn fully, and that the boat if it was wooden or whatever, like your body wouldn't actually completely torch, and then it would go down the river, and then they'd fucking find it, and then they'd have to open a whole nother crime scene investigation and all this stuff. So like, okay, yo, if it was a metal pirou, I'm good that way, you would know for sure if I burned all the way, and like, yeah, I'm down, Look we can. Let's find that middle ground, uncle Sam. You get what you want, it's cheap all the things. I get what I want. It's literally exactly what I want. And then take the ashes from that boat and send them to the firework company like I have in my will. I don't ask for much.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, hey, I don't have any anything to go against going out like some potted meat dude.
Speaker 5: But if you set up a Goldberg machine, they technically like, would that be against the law because there's a lot of things that went into each other to make the process happen.
Speaker 6: So where where does.
Speaker 3: The law stop as far as disposing of a body a Rube Goldberg machine?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, Like how how fucking technical can we get with this? What knocked over that my body burned because of the bowl and ball three miles down the road.
Speaker 6: Okay, what are you even fucking talking about?
Speaker 3: No, I like where your head's at. As much plausible deniability as electronics and mechanics will a lot. I fucking love this.
Speaker 2: I guess my angle on it is that I want it to be as cheap or as free as humanly possible. Yeah, I mean, like, uh, that's why I never really understood why it's so damn expensive to have a funeral or even to get ashes or anything like that. I mean, I know that it's a process, and they got to put on the whole ceremony and they got to dig this shit. But like, really, dude, like you're gonna be charging thousands of dollars for a piece of wood that's people are going to look at for an hour or two before it gets lowered into the ground and never to be seen again. Like that's just silly to me. It seems like a waste of money.
Speaker 3: Now, I'll tell you what my plan would be. To have family land right eventually in like land that I could pass on to my inheritance and like let it be ancestral, ancestral Jesus Christ ancestral home land to be passed down four, five, six generations. To have a family cemetery on that land would be pretty dope. But I mean, even with that, I'd probably just want like a mausoleum that like to do it in the traditional way, like it gets reused like multiple times.
Speaker 2: So like I don't know, Oh, just have your family members bury your body in the backyard. That way, it can never be taken from them by the state.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then they get legally in trouble for burying a body in the backyard. Like I said, it has to be designated. You have to get permits. I've looked into it, dude, I all unironically, I've looked into this.
Speaker 2: I feel like you definitely would. Luisa said, Oh, this is in what we were talking about Galveston and the whole oil thing. She goes, we eat carcinogens. I would rather swim in it.
Speaker 3: I'd rather neither. But I feel that. I mean, it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't matter what you drink, doesn't matter what you eat. It's all got bullshit in there.
Speaker 3: So you mean to tell me that rain energy drink is not good for me? That's all funny.
Speaker 2: Even those vitamins are fake and gay.
Speaker 3: You know, it's not fake though. These fucking beef liver pills that I'd be fucking with, those are not fake. You open that bitch up. It smells like a fucking jerky bag.
Speaker 2: The White Boy Wizard said, uh, oh, he's talking about my baby. Luisa was holding the baby earlier and he was like, Oh, that's cute. We do do good work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the kid's gonna be a fucking problem when he gets older.
Speaker 2: Bro, Fuck yeah he is. So let's go down.
Speaker 3: Jr.
Speaker 2: Said there were definitely dragons.
Speaker 3: I believe it.
Speaker 2: Dragons make more sense, and I know I know that maybe they come from the same family, maybe they're giant.
Speaker 3: Lizards, whatever.
Speaker 2: But the lore around dragons goes back way farther than dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: Dinosaurs go pre human. The lore of dragons only started when humans started writing it down. What are you talking about the.
Speaker 2: First time a dragon was mentioned? Does that pre date the first time that a that a dinosaur was mentioned.
Speaker 3: I know, I kind of think we're talking about the same creature.
Speaker 2: Well, Chinese astrology goes back how long and that's not the only one to ever, that's not the Well, even if it's only a thousand Wait, did you say a thousand or five thousand, five thousand. Okay, so five thousand. We didn't discover the first dinosaur well until the fucking sixteen hundreds, bro, But the.
Speaker 3: First literature to talk about these giant beasts that we would now call dinosaurs or dragons one or the other goes back around five to six thousand years ago. Like it's around the same timeframe.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think that if ancient people found a dinosaur skull, they probably would have just assume it had died a few years earlier, and they would have called it a dragon. I think that's the theory here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Isn't there a lizard that actually spits like acid? Isn't it the komodo.
Speaker 3: I know that they have like a type of venom that coats their teeth. I don't know if they spit it or not. But yes, to answer your question, there are like types of lizards and I mean types of reptiles that do spit venom. I could see a world where somebody would write that down to say, like it's spit and it like you know it all burns caused burns of some type and yeah, that goes that route. But even the whole conversation of dragons. In Europe they're giant reptiles. Southeast Asia they're giant, hairy snakes like with hair that run on rain and shit. But they're both considered dragons. It's you see what I'm saying. It depends on the source and the timeframe it was written about and all this stuff. I'm still a only of the belief that dragons and dinosaurs are the same creature that we are talking about, but probably put on a with different glasses, if you will, based on the timeframe of which they were written about.
Speaker 2: The Greek rock lizard is known to spit acid when it feels threatened. This unique defense mechanism helps it to deter predators, although it is not a common behavior among lizards.
Speaker 3: So ancient Greek would have a lizard that's able to spit acid.
Speaker 2: I could see anything that's right now.
Speaker 3: Well, not what I'm saying, but there's probably a Greek predecessor to that circa eight thousand BC or some shit. It's not like that just came about in Greece in the last century, you know what I mean. So to say that there was probably a larger version of it way back when that was spitting this venom, and they like wrote it down as something similar. Yeah, I could totally believe that. And it's not to negate a possibility of a dragon or the possibility of a dinosaur. Again, I kind of think it's interchangeable.
Speaker 2: Dialogue could be I mean, it could all be true, could all be real. When we're talking about dinosaurs or dragons, it's you know, I don't think we're ever really going to know personally. Yeah, you teach their own Asian barbecue.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what if.
Speaker 9: You're about the webtile spitting acid? Actually, there was a dinosaur called the Tylipasaurus that would spit acid. Also, to go about the dragons in Asia or the Chinese, they had the first improve was said to have been the son of the Yellow Dragon, and his mother was a mortal woman. The yellow dragon is like their chief deity.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: In some sources, I'm not I have only ready barely scratched the surface. But anyway, all the ancient China's fucking wild. But they believe that the dragons when they went to Japan, they would lose a finger a toe, and when the dragons would leave Japan and go back to China, they would gain it back and that's going on that's corborated on both sides. But they it's funny how the Asian dragons were like a long sout and everything is also you can take that put it side by side with the Ketta Karda from South America and it's like a one to one Simba and.
Speaker 2: Doesn't So doesn't Sam look like somebody who knows a lot about dinosaurs.
Speaker 3: He looks like a lot about dragons. I do love dragons.
Speaker 9: Actually, I had a video that I've had saved to YouTube for a long time.
Speaker 3: Uh. It's a hip from UH.
Speaker 9: I can't remember if it was Discovery or if it was History Channel, but I remember watching it as a kid, and y'all should watch it. It's a quote unquote monumentary, but a lot of the points that they say is actually pretty good. But there's they even say that they found a body of one of like frozen, and then there's even uh I think it's India and Nepal or it's been a mile. Don't quote me on it, but I believe that they even said that they had a body up in caves of some source, like they found eggs or something.
Speaker 3: So you would ask about dragon eggs not too terribly long ago.
Speaker 2: Jonathan, Yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Think that dragons are believe that at one point they existed, but I believe that humans hunted them down because look how how that we've hunted almost everything else down. I mean, we either bred out the other homo sap the homo like neanderthals or homoactus. We either bred them into us or we killed them out. So it's not too terribly hard to think that a band of men killed a big ass dragon.
Speaker 3: Were true.
Speaker 2: Luke your thoughts.
Speaker 5: So we have Have you'all ever seen the frill frilled lizard? A field lizard, no thrilled thrill fri I l l E ed.
Speaker 2: I can look it up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look it up real quick. We have this thing running around.
Speaker 5: We have spitting cobras, which these little assholes will actually like specifically aim for your eyes to spit.
Speaker 6: Their venom at you. We also have Jesus lizards.
Speaker 5: So who's to say at one point in time there wasn't one that had all three of these things?
Speaker 6: That sounds like a fucking dragon to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at that little bitch. Indeed, I've seen pictures of these, I've never seen one.
Speaker 5: Like that's literally the dinosaur that he just mentioned. It's pretty much a miniature version of it. And in the movie, uh, Jurassic Park, whenever they had that thing in there, it actually spit out venom. So again, who's to say that at some point in time we didn't have one that did all three of these fucking things.
Speaker 2: Sure you'd mentioned Jesus lizard? Is it this fella right here? Look at the Jesus Christ lizard?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: They had to throw the whole long jac in there, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm to say, I mean it was it like discuss by a priest or some shit. Yeah, they can run on water, they can run on water. Yeah, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: That looks out dude. Look at this. It kind of looks like a little fucking dragon in a sense, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: And you know what I'm saying, So look back ten thousand years or whatever this thing came from. I don't know, it may have been bigger one hundred thousand years ago. It definitely would have been bigger. Who's just a person that first saw that was like, this is obviously a dragon.
Speaker 5: To get more disturbing, we literally have lizards that will shoot blood out of their fucking eyes.
Speaker 3: No, I've seen those. I don't know the name of it, but I've seen like.
Speaker 5: That's a that's a real thing. I don't I don't know how they figured that out. It's a little weird. We have fucking horror frogs that will break their knuckles to make claws. Like, there's no fucking telling back in the day, what could have been running around. Honestly, if anything was like that back in the day, I don't blame people for killing them off.
Speaker 3: Like, right, do you have snakes that can fly? I mean gly, they're called flaring adders. And the fact that they have a snake that can flatten its body like flat as fuck and just kind of glide across the air from tree to tree. You know, flying snakes, I would lose my fucking mind. That's my one thing. I don't fuck with. The snakes with no rope, not my thing.
Speaker 6: Build parachutes to float in the wind.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember being in the.
Speaker 5: Baseball field one time and like I saw thousands of these fuckers just coming in and I'm like, I didn't know we were being invaded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ya, you're talking about spiders.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these spiders will actually like shoot a shoot a web and shape it into basically a parachute to get taken off by the wind.
Speaker 3: I think they even call it shooting or ballooning when spiders do that. But like, yeah, that's a thing, Like yo, fuck all of that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeahht on that Jr. Said, same things, just different names. A Catholic priest created the Big Bang theory.
Speaker 3: Correct, one hundred percent correct. I know that's a very anti Christian thing. Oh big Bang. It's like it was created by a priest. But you know whatever, Just like all the death metal imagery and all that that was created by Catholics, Memento Mori, the the Beauty within death, that's a whole Catholic things, all the metal imagery of skulls and blackness and all the Oh it's so creepy, it's so satanic. It's it's not, it's just super Catholic. Well.
Speaker 2: Uh, the largest telescope in the world is a Vatican creation called Lucifer.
Speaker 3: It's in Hawaii. It's very true.
Speaker 2: It's kind of strange.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: Jamie said bones would for sure be used as a tool. Good point. Maybe we're the fucking dinosaur bone tools nothing.
Speaker 3: I mean, the most of those wouldn't have survived their bone and if once they were used and they were discarded, they would have returned back to the earth like soil, like it would have decomposed. You see what I'm saying, would have been petrified and turned into rock.
Speaker 2: Alcoholics said to be And this is going to sound retarded as fuck, but transgenders obviously exist. But in a thousand years, when people find my bones, they'll just be like, oh, that's some little boys bones.
Speaker 3: I mean true. Yeah, that's that's an argument We've said multiple times, Like if a dude identifies as a woman and then ghost commits a crime and they do a DNA swab of the place, they're not gonna say this was a woman that did it. They'll say it was a dude. That's that's just how the science sciences, you know, they are.
Speaker 2: Said they're going to start selling mammoth burgers to make lab grown meat.
Speaker 3: Okay, am I I'm not about lab grown meat. I'm not a fan of it, but like I would try a mammoth burger, I'd be down.
Speaker 2: There's not a lot of things that I wouldn't try. Whenever it comes to certain types of meat, like you know, people get weird with fish and fish eggs, I'm good on.
Speaker 3: That, but fuck that. Oh what caviaar and row on your sushi? Come on now, you look like you would eat that. Fuck Yeah. I hate seafood, but like sushi is my one guilty pleasure on it. Like yeah, when I'm in the movie from Fishy Tastes, sushi's where I go.
Speaker 2: I just want to cook.
Speaker 3: Oh no, oh no, I like that sashimi.
Speaker 2: Dude, give me that imitation crab meat all day, baby, Oh god no, Jamie said, uh over under on lab grown human meat.
Speaker 3: Lab grown human meat. Yeah, I'm not a fan at all.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't eat that hot sauce, Jones said, I mean barbecue sauce makes everything better.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that it wouldn't be like possibly tasty. I'm saying that nah, just like no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh Jr.
Speaker 3: Said.
Speaker 2: They say that life started in the ocean, so.
Speaker 3: That is a thought for sure.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Let's see moving down, there's so many memes.
Speaker 3: It's unreal, mam all kinds of theories about where life started, like and what type of life, right, bacteria life, we're talking about, mammal life. We're talking about like, you know, all kinds of shit.
Speaker 2: Do do do? Jamie said, all dogs come from heaven. There you go, even the dire wolf.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm still it's like reintroducing wolves back to areas that have been wolf free for like a good long while. And then the liberal parties like, we need to reintroduce wolves to Colorado, and it's like, do you have any fucking idea how hard it was to get them out of there? Yeah? Please, let's bring them back in. It's it's shit like that, you know.
Speaker 2: The lorax aka Asian barbecue aka spirit animal Sam said, don't trust the panda king or the Asian Oupa Lumpa, for they are heretics and thus a uh, thus a scourge. So saith the platypus. Oh there's another name, the platypus.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if we have it from our spirit animal himself, pandas are in fact fake. Do not trust them.
Speaker 9: The I was talking about, don't trust uh the lady of uh Korea, North Korea and uh China.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, Jizuping aka panda boy leader of West Taiwan, I'm with you. And then you got the Asian lump Yeah, Kim Jong, which god damn he's on some other ship right now. Anyway. I mean that's that's nothing new. He's kind of been on once since he took the uh supreme leader role. But yeah, he's mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: He doesn't poop or pe.
Speaker 3: Nope, he doesn't sleep either. Apparently it's crazy.
Speaker 2: The honey Badger said. A wise man once said, Hater's gonna hate, Tater's gonna bow tape.
Speaker 3: These are big facts. These are big facts.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: That is something if and when we ever like start getting merch up and running, I need to make that cult of conspiracy shirt. That's got to be a thing.
Speaker 2: Honey Badger said, dinosaur are dragons, and then alcoholics said, uh, dinosaurs are chicken nuggets.
Speaker 3: See, I mean, I guess you both could be true.
Speaker 2: You can't dispute that I have eaten a dinosaur chicken nugget before.
Speaker 3: You know, I guess both could be happening at the same time.
Speaker 2: You know, very well could be. Let's see here do do Timothy said, going back to my theory, God destroyed, God destroyed in the flood, everything man made animals forced to make a different genetic change and mutation, God would have destroyed them.
Speaker 3: I think there was multiple things of why the flood was necessary. So I agree with you one hundred percent. And there were certain ones that survived it aka the megalodon. It could survive the flood for obvious reasons. You know, I'm with that.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this then, Jacob, because you know, with the whole COVID vaccine and a lot of people did end up getting it before their third eye became wide open. So no judgment by by any means. You know, we all wake up on our own time to the truth. It is out there, and it is it is easy to get caught in the hypnosis of the media, So no judgment. That being said. In those vaccines they are said to have messenger RNA, so essentially could be changing up your RNA, could be changing up your possible DNA. So if we're talking about fucking with the DNA or poisoning the blood, what's to stop God from sending another flood? Right now?
Speaker 3: Uh? Literally? Well, okay, I'm gonna go ahead and put my my Christian besides the double rainbow, Well that's the point. He literally said he would never flood the earth again. So what's keeping it from doing it? His promise?
Speaker 2: Well, that's a flood that that doesn't close the door on any other type of poscac.
Speaker 3: You set a flood. You set a flood. You didn't say an apocalypse?
Speaker 2: Okay, any other type of wiping out of tainted blood?
Speaker 3: Oh? Nothing, absolutely nothing, and it could happen literally at any minute now, So yeah with.
Speaker 2: You damn all right, do a zombie? He said, Tony makes us all look like uneducated swine. When I grow up, I want to be like Tony. Shit.
Speaker 3: Tony is just on another level with the brain power, that is for sure. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Mega mind over there, dude.
Speaker 3: Har g, what to do, sir yo?
Speaker 13: I just wanted to tell you a fun fact about rainbows. According to some Jewish opinions is that since the rainbow is actually a promise that God would not destroy the world through a flood again, if there are If a rainbow is seen, some people say that that is a sign that God is not so happy with people as a whole, and that he would have destroyed the world had there not been for the promise. And even in the Gamar and the time with there were stories that through certain times of stage is that the rainbow was actually not seen.
Speaker 3: So basically, the rainbow is God letting us know, like Ooh, I wish I could. Oh, I wish I can't because I said I wouldn't, but if I could, I would. Like that's what the rainbow is supposed to signify.
Speaker 13: Basically, to where like even there is generally a blessing for a lot of things, and I don't remember off the top, but like it's not necessarily a good thing to see a rainbow. We don't like go out of our way to see it or take pictures of it.
Speaker 2: I never knew that a lot of things away from the Irish. You go over there and you kill all their snakes and then you say their rainbows are fucking stupid and there ain't no pot of gold at the end and leprechauns or figments of your imagination, Like damn, what what is it about the Judeo Christian world that just hates Ireland so much?
Speaker 3: Shit? Say what you want. Most Irish are Catholic as fuck, so I think that they get down with Christianity, or at least a version of it they do. You have a hard uh Protestant the Catholic you know situation that's been going on for like two centuries.
Speaker 2: But are Catholic? But were they initially forced into that.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, fair enough, fair enough. Yeah, there were some that converted of their own free will, and there were others that did not. That was a very very true statement.
Speaker 2: Some that saw the fates of others who didn't want to convert and said, you know what, I can worship God. That's fine, no big deal. I can do that. Fuck that. I'm not gonna get hung or put up on a cross and have nails driven through my wrists or whatever. Like, I'll convert right now if that was the if somebody was threatening me with that and I had no other way out, Oh, Holy Jesus, you are my savior.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But they also kind of did well, I'm not gonna say for religious reasons, but the Vikings did the same shit to England and Ireland when they came through. It was very much sword Point was a submission by sword Point. You know, it's not like a new Only Christians have ever done that type of thing. That's how history has been written, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean it's not only the Christians or the Jews obviously, like that's happened through a lot of different religions.
Speaker 3: There's nothing I mean, now the druids were literally stomped out by Rome like that. That that's what started all of it. And yeah, the last remnants of it might have been stormed out by the Catholic Church, but the druids that were operating in what we now call Spain, France and Germany. No, No, that was Imperial Rome under the Caesar that did all of that, long before they became a Christian nation.
Speaker 2: So eh, Timothy said, could it be a possibility that dinos could have been altered genetics from an ancient civilization pre flood? The Bible mentions the behemoth a dino, and then Leviathan dragon or sea serpent, job Leviticus, Psalms, et cetera.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent agree, man, And look, I've said that maybe we're saying the same thing in different ways here dragons and dinosaurs. It's very possible. They are completely different creatures and they're spoken of in different ways. But it's just I don't know. I put it definitely within the realm of possibility and more than likely probability, but that's just my own vantage point here. I could be super wrong.
Speaker 2: The White Boy Wizard said, I mean, I'm convinced of giants so I would think that there were equally massive critters and monsters too. I'm still not sold on the dinosaur stuff though, either. I'm all over the fucking place, you know, you kind of gotta be I feel that, like I And to be honest, it's kind of like Jacob, you know, whenever certain people point out to you, like you get a lot of the Christian flat earthers, and they'll point out how many times flat Earth was possibly mentioned throughout the Bible and your quote, you always say, well, it's not a salvation issue. And to be honest, I kind of feel the same way about this, not saying it's a salvation issue necessarily.
Speaker 3: But you know, if they were real, they were real. If they weren't, they weren't.
Speaker 2: That's that's kind of how I feel like they're not around anymore. They're probably not going to be coming back and ay that, but they're.
Speaker 3: Fucking trying, dude.
Speaker 2: Believe I will full on say that there were absolutely dinosaurs if they have the ability to bring them back without you know, like just using their DNA, if you could strictly only use their DNA, But if you're adding other shits and you're adding different chemicals, and then I started to question it.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's literally what just happened with the dire wolf. It's not an actual dire wolf. It's like a gene splice of two different breeds and then they mix that with like a timberwolf to get what we are now calling a dire wolf. But it's not an actual genetic, perfect specimen of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you can't even call it a dire wolf.
Speaker 3: Then, Oh, but they are God, they are.
Speaker 2: Timothy said, I believe that sciences lie about everything, so I don't believe all the bullshit dino and shit, but the fact large animals did exist, but government wants to control the narrative.
Speaker 3: No doubt, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 2: U the Lorix said, I think the earth is grand scheme, a snow globe type deal.
Speaker 3: Very well could yeah, in some way, shape or form. I agree with that the atmosphere would be like the the ball itself, although I know certain people of them of the Christian faith believe that the atmosphere is actually a glass dome and like it's an actual snow Hey, okay.
Speaker 2: Fair Renee said cats are definitely dragon reincarnates. Oh okay, uh, she said, I can't wait for foxes to domesticate themselves. Seem like they're working hard at it. Then she showed a picture of her kiddie.
Speaker 3: I have seen some domesticated foxes and they seem like really cool animals to have as pets. But because they're so clever and because they get into everything, it also would be a pain in the ass to keep them as pets because they'll just try to escape at every conceivable turn and just get into everything. But they also they act kind of like dogs, but with the mannerisms of cats. It's right, there's a YouTube channel. I forget what it's called, but like they've got like thirty of them that they're domesticating, and they've got them like not trained, but as pets. It's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Oh they're so cute too, Luke, what up, dude.
Speaker 5: Still to this day, it bothers me that house cats are the only sea lion that have the slanted eyes, like outside of the reptile family.
Speaker 6: As I have my two chests sitting next to me right now, and.
Speaker 3: They got the slanted eyes too. Bro, you said, what wet.
Speaker 2: Eyes you mean? Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yep, we just did it on that Panda episode. Apparently Panda bears also have the slit eyes like cats do. That's why in the Chinese language they're referred to as cat bears. I don't know what to make of that, but I agree it's very strange.
Speaker 2: The lorax said exactly, Timothy that in all over Asia they talk about when dragons go from China to Japan they lose a toe. But the Japanese dragons he had already mentioned that, all right, Japan's.
Speaker 3: Got their own kind of myths and lord as far as dragons go, Like when the Koi fish goes all the way up river, it becomes a dragon, you know what I mean. But I guess that's more of if it's like born there or created in Japan, rather than you know, came from China. And also to your point saying about the yellow dragon, that's like their most highest deity figure that was on their nation's flag until the communist takeover. So like to further your point, the yellow dragon, the long serpent style yellow dragon, that's a very very Chinese thing. Leo. Sorry again to eat right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: The yellow dragon was also said to be the father of the first uh In food that found the uh.
Speaker 2: Uh Ding dynasty.
Speaker 3: It's a yeah, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 9: I'm Asian, but I don't I came pronounced Asian ones that they don't make no sense.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I think I find that.
Speaker 9: I find that and Kulla and all of them, they have a rich and colorful history. He's just like in the last two hundred years, they just kind of went downhill and went downhill quick.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Communism has a way of doing that.
Speaker 9: Communism has killed well, I don't want to miss quote, but I believe communism and abortional about the two of fastest advising a killer of population in the last two hundred years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would believe that. I want to say the statistic and I forget the exact numbers here, but it's like I had this conversation with somebody when they said that, like, nothing has killed more than the Christian faith, right since the beginning to now, it's killed like seven hundred million people or something something out absurd. And when you look at it, communism or anything from the Marxist manifesto, right has killed one hundred it's up to right now like one hundred and forty to one hundred and fifty million. And Christianity's been around for like two thousand years. And they've killed that many. Communism has been around for like two hundred and fifty years and has killed that many, give or take on that. It's not exactly two fifty, but mathematically that means that you are eleven times more likely to be killed by communism existing than you are by the entire Christian faith while on the war path. So yeah, communism is just pure evil in my opinion, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was looking at the number as far as communist regimes says. Communist regimes are estimated to have killed approximately one hundred and sixty eight million people from nineteen hundred to nineteen eighty seven.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, one hundred and sixty million in less than one hundred years. I was trying to be very generous with those numbers when I did it, So it's actually even higher than eleven times more deadly than Yeah. Yeah, it's crazy how that works. But yeah, we need that in America, eh, communism and socialism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me go ahead, good sir, h.
Speaker 4: I do the old man thing. I'm sorry, I'm terrible at this, but you know, there's like you're talking about the slid eye thing, Jacob. I don't know how involved with it you were. I appreciate you guys calling on me. Have you ever noticed before a person gets into a physical altercation, their eyes change. Yeah, there's two versions. There's a person that has hollow There's more than two, but there's two that I recognize when I step in the cage with somebody or a ring. A hollow eye and a slid eye. Believe it or not. When you are the hunter, you have a hollow eye. When you are the savage. I e Ale Speha, that man, his eye is doc there's nothing going on in those eyes. But then you look at someone like Desent Poier, his eyes actually kind of tighten up a little bit. Yeah, I think there's a correlation. Like I love cats. I have cats. I love them. I have dogs. I have too many dogs. I have all the dogs. I sound like Donald Trump right now. I have way too many dogs. They have wonderful, beautiful dogs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, but there's a certain thing when you are the predator or the prey or you're surviving. Yeah, and I think there's a direct correlation with this, this or this. I don't know. Like I said, I'm stupid.
Speaker 3: No, No, I think hands up here.
Speaker 4: Hands up. This is my defense to everything. Because I do this a lot, I ask a lot of questions. Yeah, and I think we all should. So when it comes to the slit, I thing with cats that I don't think they're ever correlated to reptiles. No. I think cats are murderers.
Speaker 14: They are.
Speaker 3: They are predators. That's why you see the uh these crazy hippie dippy psychopaths that like try making their cats vegan.
Speaker 4: And they die hashtag vegan cat.
Speaker 3: They they require meat proteins. They are one hundred percent predatory. Dogs can kind of get by with more of an omnivore diet if you do it right. But no cats require meat. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: So it's it's very interesting. So I have a pit bull and a boxer, right, My pit bull, she's a thug. My boxer, my beta bitch. Yeah, I love them. I love I love them both. Don't get me wrong. She has ford facing eyes. That's a hunter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The shape of your eyes determine what type of person you are. I'm convinced because she will attack alligators. Obviously, I'm not normally from a place where this alligators.
Speaker 3: I can tell because you don't pronounce your rs, but you.
Speaker 4: Don't have those. That's not a real letter.
Speaker 3: Yo, how far out of Boston are you from?
Speaker 4: I'm in South Carolina, but.
Speaker 3: Like, where are you from from? Though?
Speaker 4: Oh I'm from uh like so i grew up in Haverol, Lawrence. I'm north Shore of Boston.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, so we don't cook our roast beef just so everyone who knows. Oh god, yeah, dude, it's so.
Speaker 3: Good this raw rose beef dog.
Speaker 4: It's heat, just a little heat.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm a fan of roast beef in a couple of different ways. But but that being said, yeah, I want my roast beef cooked.
Speaker 3: There's no question.
Speaker 4: No, dude, I'm telling you, if you ever go to Boston, you get it to North Shoa, go to a local mom and pop shop, get a roastby sandwich three way. Your life will never be the same.
Speaker 3: I've never been to the North Shore. I've gone to Boston. I've passed through Quincy. It's about it. As far as that.
Speaker 4: Goes, absolutely terrible.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree with everything you're saying, even Boston I'm not like the biggest fan of But I also because I was there for work and I was already in a bad mood. Maybe that's why I didn't like take in all that the.
Speaker 4: City Quincy sucks. Quincy sucks.
Speaker 2: Are you a Pats fan?
Speaker 4: Of course? Twenty years of winning. How can I not be?
Speaker 3: I think, by the law, you have to be if you're from Boston, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean the last three years I have not turn on NFL.
Speaker 2: Probably good reason.
Speaker 3: I diueah.
Speaker 2: I took a hiatus from it for one year. That was whenever they had didn't have any fans in the stands. I was like, this is stupid and I'm not even watching this shit.
Speaker 4: No, no, I mean Celtics fans Bruin like big fans. But also it's to boil it down right, the sports. I've my peak era. I've had that. I had the wins. You know, I'm upper thirties now, I'm old. My time of my life was fucking winning. Sorry for cursing.
Speaker 3: You've heard how many times? Please God?
Speaker 4: No, I just you know, I'm trying to be an adult.
Speaker 2: Well, there's still a hope. I mean, Drake may looks good.
Speaker 4: No, no, we're not gonna be good for another ten.
Speaker 2: He's not Tom fucking Brady though.
Speaker 4: Oh dude. He went to another team and won a championship. He was like, man, I don't actually need you guys. I'm me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that was really just despite Milichick personally, I think.
Speaker 4: It would really banging twenty three year olds.
Speaker 3: I mean, what else are you gonna do if you're rich and successful and single. In Belichick's.
Speaker 2: He's old, He's like in the seventies with Lshoe.
Speaker 3: As soon as he got to that level of success, all he did was coke and college chicks, because what the fuck else are you gonna do if you get to that level and you're single.
Speaker 4: Obviously, No, her sports scenes are good. We lucked out. I lucked out. Uh but no, So I'm down in South Carolina now my piple attacks gators. Fuck yeah, Like I'm like, dog, I'm afraid of these things. She's like, grow up, Dad, grow up.
Speaker 3: They're easy, dude. How big do they get around you? Though?
Speaker 4: A foot?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean don't like, don't go wrestle it, you know what I mean? But like you can outrun it really easily. So, I mean, you know, and the little ones are fun to fuck with.
Speaker 4: I don't want to. I'm dude, I'm a hippie.
Speaker 3: I don't mean funk would like hurt them.
Speaker 4: No, No, Like there is some dude throwing some sticks at them and I got a confrontation with him. I'm like, dude, leave the dog. I mean, leave the gator alone. Yeah, it's gonna attack a the dog. Like, what are we doing? You don't need to hurt things because you're afraid of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's always that fear of the unknown.
Speaker 4: I just don't do, don't do, don't do anything, Like, what are you doing? It's not hitting you.
Speaker 3: But at the same time, if you're near the edge of the water getting your dog's with you, your dog has a real possibility of getting taken by that eight foot gator. That's real shit.
Speaker 4: I'm going I'm going after that gator. My dog's in danger. I'm not joining this again.
Speaker 3: Happy Gilmore absolutely did. But that's why we have a gator season because it's it's more of a to control the problem. It's not just for the trinkets and the skin and all of that stuff, all of that too, it's really because if we don't hunt them, they'll take over. And it's like, it's a real issue. What you're in la, right, Louis, Yeah, Yeah, the real la, not that.
Speaker 4: Not the broken one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, on fire when we got water not fire.
Speaker 4: So you you get with the gator thing. Like I'm just like, hey man, specially you stay away from me. I stay away from you.
Speaker 3: Oh. I'm trying to make a cape out of one for when I wear my armor and do shit. Like my dream is to have a Louisiana black bear mixture of that with a gator skin cape to where when I go do cage fights and shit. But I want to be able to kill those animals myself, not buy them. And the problem is to get fucking black bear tags is on the lottery system right now, and to get game bags you have to have the land or to buy you within your family realm. So it's like I gotta like get with some homies to make it happen. But one day, not two day. One day I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, that would be gangster as hell.
Speaker 3: I would, I think. So anyway, I know I step up, there's gonna be some peed of people pissed off at me, but like you know, they're not like people anyway, So it's okay.
Speaker 2: Real some gator boots, I think that'd be sweet gate up boots.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm fully convinced, like you you treat the gators good, they're gonna leave you alone.
Speaker 3: For the most part. Yeah, if you don't funk with them, they don't fuck with you. You do get never now and then the like has a fucking issue and they're coming after you for the hell of it. But I mean, you know, just don't go near the water. Don't like go swimming if you know there's a gator nearby, because like.
Speaker 4: You're I live in Charleston.
Speaker 3: Oh god, you said that in the most Bostonian way I've ever heard of my life.
Speaker 4: Dude, Like, I just walk outside, there's a gainer just walking across the pocket lot, and I'm like, damn it. I'm like, I might have to put boots on heads right now, I'm trying to wear crocs.
Speaker 3: Don't don't do that. Don't don't put boots on heads. There's your head. Your foot is not going to do anything. Their heads are like no, it's not no.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm well aware. I did my research.
Speaker 3: But South Carolina is a constitutional carry state, is it not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm from Boston. Then I'm just raised to be afraid of guns.
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 3: No? Who stop that? Go get a gun, be a man, be an American.
Speaker 4: I'm being American. I mean I'm waving the flag where everywhere I go.
Speaker 3: Good things. Yeah, Like, I.
Speaker 4: Support a military. I love this country. Seventeen seventy six is on my knuckles.
Speaker 3: But wait, are you actually afraid of guns? You being funny?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Both?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Bro? No, no, no, you gotta get you at least something, and don't have to be some fucking high powered military or something. No, just like something to carry and then go to arrange and get good at it, get proficient with it, and be a responsible gun owner. But like, yeah, dude, it's your god given right.
Speaker 4: No, I agree with that. I believe that. I'm all in favor of that. But I know I'm a freaking nut. I go into cages and punch people in the face. I should not have one of these weapons.
Speaker 3: I go in a cage and hit people with swords. I mean, I feel you Wait what, that's what I do. I wear eighty pounds of armor and beat the fuck out of people with axes and swords and shit, and they beat the fuck out of me. That's my style fighting.
Speaker 4: Wait wait, wait, wait you do the medieval Yeah I do.
Speaker 3: It's called boohert.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I'm gonna I'm gonna research this.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, they have some really great fighters in South Carolina. As a matter of fact, Jonathan and I went to a tournament at Clemson University. That was the first time I went to Carolina carnage. So, yeah, this is this is the axe that I use. Dude, Like, I use this fucking axe in like five on fives and ten on tens and shit like that.
Speaker 4: It's like, really, there's a group of people.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's teams. Yeah, oh, there's international tournaments for this. Man.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm so ignorant. I need to learn.
Speaker 3: It's a good sport. But I will say it's expensive to get started. Like the armor is not cheap, like yeah, actually a matter of fact, hold on, this helmet cost me a grand like and it's it. Don't get me wrong, it's not like that's a flex. I bought it for the intention of destroying it. But you need it because somebody's teeing off on you with a fucking four pound axe head. But yeah, dude, it's yeah.
Speaker 4: Then, my baby, Jonathan, I didn't mean to hijack anything.
Speaker 3: This's my helmet.
Speaker 2: They're good I'm just letting Jacob go. I know he loves talking about Booherd I do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's the fucking day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, that's from an axe. Yeah, my armor and shit, like, yeah, let's all beat the fuck up. But that's the point. You're wearing this armor so that it gets damaged, not you. But we still get a lot of broken bones, like a lot. Matter of fact, in this I have h extra plate packs right here and on the backside to protect my neck and shit, so I don't have to wear something called a gorge, which is basically like a metal collar to protect the collarbones on the spine. But yeah, dude, that's we get a lot of broken collar bones, a lot of dislocated joints and shit, a lot of you get beat the fuck. I mean the rules are there's not many. There's not many, so.
Speaker 4: No, no, wait wait wait, so may I ask more?
Speaker 3: Please? I mean, yeah, I don't know how much of this you want to spend on about me. It's only we got eleven fifteen. We got time. But yeah, I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to intrude on all this stuff. I'm just I'm curious. What are the rules? Drop them like there's like what about rain punches.
Speaker 3: Like there's like five or six rules, and it honestly depends on the league you're fighting four and all that stuff. So like cage matches one on one, they're called pro fights, and the rules are very, very different than like a five on five or a ten on ten like team melee, right, which are fun. That's basically a street fight. That's a street fight with swords and axes, and like, uh, this is the shield that I use as a matter of fact, and it's a punch shield. Like as you wear this, you're you're full on like going in for a punch with this shit. It's awesome.
Speaker 4: It's like the Trojan Horse movie with fucking beautiful brad hit.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, yeah, one hundred percent. Now, I wouldn't advise like a shield wall because in a five on five it's not the best tactic, but like in a twenty on twenty, like shield walls can be effective on like the smaller scale. But there's tactics, shield all, there's there's stuff. But uh so yeah, the rules all right, So no hitting to the back of the knee, no hitting of the feet, even though we're wearing like the sabotage, which are like the metal shoes. That's that's a rule. Don't hit the feet, No hits like at a twelve to six, like not directly down yet at least have to angle it on the head in some way, shape or form directly down. That's a lot of weight to just put on a spine like that. And you don't want to hit areas that are unarmored. It's called gapping. But it does happen. Accidents happen. So like the pauldrons that I wear don't cover all of my like shoulder part right here, my armpits are unarmored, and like, it's very possible that will take a hit there one day, and it does suck when it happens, but it's not ideal, and there's there's only a few more rules and no groin right obviously. I mean, yeah, we do wear cups, but like show, getting hit with a sword into the dick is not fun with or without a cup. Other than that absolute brutality. Fucking drop him. That's that's the name of the game.
Speaker 4: So you rip someone's come one off and just I mean.
Speaker 3: Good luck good it does happen, uh, but usually that's because of armor failure. The helmets are strapped on, like everyone strapped on and tied on. So like if you do successfully rip someone's helmet off, like everything stops because like we're fighting, but we're not actually trying to kill somebody, Like yo, getting hit in the head with this would actually kill you, Like it's absolutely but like yo, So if you see that somebody has some sort of armor failure, you be a homie, you know, stop the fighting whatever else. And usually the reps will be observing it for that purpose. But like if you're talking about like horse collaring somebody and like bringing them down to the ground, fuck yeah. And there is a ground fighting component to the one V ones usually it's like ten seconds on the ground. You gotta keep in mind we're wearing eighty to eighty five pounds of steel armor, so it's not like you're you don't have a lot of mobility, and it's a different style of fighting. Like there's been guys who did pro fighting like MMA fights that jump in this and they eat shit because you're breathing through that, so your cardio it's not just being able to breathe, you're breathing in your own co two for a good portion of it, So you have to have a different level of cardio. Oh you're strong with muscles and that's cool, that's cool doing that and being agile with eighty pounds of steel across your entire body is a different level. There's it's a whole different thing. But yeah, it's it's amazing. It's like a drug on honestly for me. But it's been so long since I took a fighter, went to a tournament. I feel so lazy. I feel so shitty about that. But my life has gotten so busy I haven't been able to make it to any of these things. But Nashville actually has a league that they're like actually being able to pay the fighters. They got enough sponsorships going. If you want to look up, go to AMMA on YouTube. That's Armored MMA out of Nashville. And yeah, the last time they did a big fight, they had fighters from like four different countries come in. And usually when we do tournaments we have fighters from like England and Australia and all that. That helmet was actually made in Ukraine. I mean a lot of the armorsmiths also are from other countries. I mean, it's a very niche sport. But yeah, and it's expensive, like you'll you'll easily put down three to five grand to get you a suit of armor, like without even thinking.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm trying to put it a A M M.
Speaker 3: A A MMA Nashville or just look up armored MMA and that'll it'll come.
Speaker 4: Back aastrial im combat.
Speaker 3: That's the one.
Speaker 4: I'm in.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude, it's a good time anyway. But to your point about the whole looking at the eyes thing, I'm usually looking through that, so I don't I haven't seen the eyes of the opponent in quite some time. But when I did train for like in regular styles of like m and man stuff, I could see what you're talking about. But also I never went pro with that or even semi pro, so it was always like just in the gym training, so I didn't see like the full switch get switched, you know.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 4: I was a corner man. I managed a couple guys. My brother's actually a pro heavyweight boxer. He's six and seven and zero. Now, fuck, yeah, it nasty, that's what's all. But his eyes literally like yeah, and it's like weird. But then I had another guy. His eyes went hollow, because he wanted to die in the cage. Yeah, and he was My brother's a good dude. The kid that was managing he was a killer. So the the eyeball thing I always like, I've always resonated with and paid attention to, are you here? Are you with me? What is our intent?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And like, hey, are we gonna do a technical fight or we just gonna die on this cross right now?
Speaker 3: I mean both are Bible tactics.
Speaker 2: Absolutely strange is that there have been people out there that talk about how there could be like actual reptilian shape shifters walking among us. And so we've talked about it before, but about how the eyelids instead of blinking like this, they blink like this.
Speaker 4: I have never seen that.
Speaker 2: That is fucking freaky. Supposedly there's this uh tele or barber or or something like that. And he was talking about the time that uh, Barack Obama's what is the security team called around the press service? The Secret Service? Yeah, the Secret Service went in to go get a haircut or something like that, and uh, he saw him blink and he like, the guy noticed, the Secret Service guy noticed that. The barber noticed, and he was like, don't say a thing like just fucking super eerie.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean some obviously there's gonna be some stories that are absolutely fipped, But I I think that, uh dude, reptilians have to exist, right.
Speaker 3: I think that Men in Black, Yes, it was a movie, right, I get that. I think that's probably a lot truer than people are comfortable admitting.
Speaker 2: Right, Like I would, I would almost think that the reptilian and the you know the old adage like the the reptilians run the run the world, the illuminati run the world.
Speaker 4: You know, do you think it's that or do you think it's predators?
Speaker 3: Yes to both?
Speaker 2: Something not human for sure. I think that it's entirely possible that our human race is being uh god.
Speaker 3: Most reptiles are predators, are they not? Just saying not all? Not all reptiles are predators, I don't think anyway. But I do believe that most are of a predatory nature. So yes to both. I suppose ah Man Luke left.
Speaker 2: He had his hand up for their a hot minute, but he showed a picture of his little three legged dog.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: Dude, that dog does look just like Fatty. That's crazy. Look at that, oh, Luke, also said, by the way, anybody wondering my dog's name is biscuit, like limp biscuit spelled that way. If you're also wondering, yes, it's exactly why. Nice, Holy shit, what else do we got here? Alcoholics said, when I die, put my body in a trash bag.
Speaker 3: Oh shut up, Alex, Lord of Mercy.
Speaker 2: Alcoholics said, obviously an NF reference, but it stands.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Who gives a fuck, dude, You're dead, You're not in there anymore. It's like, do you care what happens to your car whenever you trade it in? No, I don't even think about it anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now you're owing something there. I do think about my motorcycle, though I do wonder how she's doing well.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like the old adage of the best day in a man's life is when he buys a boat, and the second best day in a man's life is whenever he sells that boat.
Speaker 3: I never heard that I have. I have buddy of mine that are like boat guys like that is their thing, and like, I get it. It's so much. It's such an expensive toy and unless you like live on the water and use it relatively frequently. I'm no fuck all that now. My motorcycle I used to ride all the time and I still think about it to this day. Man, I miss her. I need another one. But life be life, and and shit, we.
Speaker 2: Gotta ride some time. We're gonna go get our motorcycles at the same time. And I want you. I don't know how good of a teacher you could be, but maybe you can teach me how to ride one.
Speaker 3: I would love to. I would say, have you ever ridden a four wheeler? Oh?
Speaker 2: I love four wheelers?
Speaker 3: Okay? Have you ever ridden one that you had to like shift the gears yourself? Or have they all been automatic?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's it. Yeah, you have to hold the clutch and click up with your foot and all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, up and down, Yeah, with the foot.
Speaker 3: That's the hardest part of riding a motorcycle. Everything else, as far as your weight and like taking corners and stuff like that comes with experience.
Speaker 2: That's it very well. I mean, I imagine my first time getting on a motorcycle, I'm not gonna be worried about shifting it into fucking fourth gear or anything like That'll probably cruise in first and second, right, I mean yeah, for the most part.
Speaker 3: I mean, well, I guess it depends on the bike. If you're trying to take it like on the open highway second gear, you'll be squalling trying to get that bitch to forty, you know what I mean. So it depends on the size of the bike and all the stuff.
Speaker 2: Also, I also don't want like a craw trocket or anything like give me a Hourly or an Indian or something like that.
Speaker 3: Bro. Harley's sales since they went woke, Harley sales as of right now are down thirty seven percent. Right, mikes cheaper, No, No, nobody wants to fucking buy them. They're keeping the price up here because it's Harley. They haven't they haven't like understood how this works because they're owned by a bunch of German unapologetic wocusts these days, and they like don't understand the like, hey, if you piss off your entire customer base and then don't get back to what you started out as, you might lose them for good. Meanwhile, in and Polaris, their sales are skyrocketing now more than ever, And I'm like, yes, yes, Indian, let's do this.
Speaker 2: I think Polaris bought Indian, didn't they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I meant, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. It was Indian and Unda for the gold Wing, which I still want a bobbed out gold Wing. Them bitches are so fast and so sick. But also it's you know.
Speaker 2: So, what did Harley do that was so woked? They come out with like a rainbow bike or some shit.
Speaker 3: Do you remember what bud Light did? Yeah? Yeah, Harley did that and didn't retract. Bud Light at least saw like, hey, wait a minute, we're losing a lot of money. Posy Shane Gillis, please come make this beer a manly beer again. Right, Harley went that way and then decided like no, we're gonna triple down on this. And it's like, okay, so maybe read the room and read your customer base. I'm not saying that people are not entitled to their own opinions and living their life over they want to live, do you you're a grown up, But like, if you have a company.
Speaker 2: No, it's a DEI thing. I just looked it up.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, And if you have a company whose customer base specifically does not get down with woke ideologies, famously overtly does not get down with woke ideologies. Perhaps you should read The fucking Room right, But no, no, Germany owns Harley. Oh. Germans own Harley Davidson now, and they do not understand that at all. It's it's insane.
Speaker 2: I found The article is from the New York Post. It says Harley Davidson became the latest major brand to face backlash over its diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives, with a conservative online influencer calling for a boycott of the iconic motorcycle maker. Robbie Starbuck, who has more than a half a million followers on x accused the Wisconsin based company of having gone totally woke by hosting an LGBTQ plus boot camp at its offices, sponsoring pride events, and objecting white employees to DEI indoctrination. Last week. But this was uh July twenty July last year. Yeah, so last week the guy Starbuck, a former GOP candidate for a congressional seat in Tennessee, organized an online campaign that forced John Deere and Tractor Supply to walk back its DEI initiatives, including eliminating pride parades and festivals. Oh shit, dude, Yeah, how are you gonna make a fucking John Deere go DEI Like.
Speaker 3: You're cutting grass?
Speaker 2: Bro Like, why we gotta I gotta be so inclusive with your your lawn clippings.
Speaker 3: That's it's so subtley. I'm not saying that like LGBTQ plus two a element o P people do not cut their grass, not saying that, of course they do. Why as a company must you try to ride that wave like you don't see Mahindra doing this. You don't see a cub doing this. You don't see Caboda doing this. Even the big tractor companies like stop it, just stop it. And as a motorcycle brand, Harley, your entire brand has been a certain look, it's a certain image. And for the record, I've not been a big fan of Harley's in quite some time because HD Harley Davison used to also be known as one hundred dollars. And what I mean by that is if something breaks on it, you get back on the road for about one hundred bucks. These days, that bitch stands for high dollar. And because it's a name brand, oh my fucking god, one thing goes out on it, you're looking at spending about three four five maybe a grand. It's insane. It's like, no, meanwhile, you got these rice burners. Like my last bike was a Honda or Kawasaki Nomad fifteen hundred. Okay, it was a big cruiser style with a Japanese price tag. You know how many times that bitch left me on the side of the road zero zero.
Speaker 2: Hey, Asians just know how to make cars that last, dude. They know how to make vehicles that last for some reason.
Speaker 3: I mean, the Asians have perfected certain types of engineering. Mechanical would be one of them, for sure.
Speaker 2: So, in a ten minute video that was posted on x, Starbuck noted that Harley Davidson is a platinum founding member of the LGBT Chamber of Commerce in Wisconsin, which opposed banning transgender sex changes for children.
Speaker 3: Ah, dude, you see it now, you see why their scales are plummeting. You're a motorcycle.
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with transgender kids?
Speaker 3: They made it their problem, and now it's their fucking problem because no one wants to be associated with that brand. Dude, No one's buying Harley's.
Speaker 2: So Starbuck posted an advertisement in which the company touted the fact that it was all in on diversity and inclusion. The posts saw it comment from Harley Davidson. He also noted that Harley Davidson, CEO German Bord and businessman yoken' zeits uses uses his millions to change opinions on climate change.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Zeits has also He's also set a goal to make all Harley Davidson's all Harley Davidson vehicles run on electricity by twenty thirty and who.
Speaker 3: The fuck asked for that? As a motorcycle enthusiast, who in the actual fuck asked for electric Harley's I'll answer that only a very very very small portion of the people, and those people don't even ride bikes.
Speaker 2: So you know, pool of a motorcycle is whenever you first turn it on, like what was it just gonna sound like a quief in the wind. At that point you start up a fucking Harley Davidson and nobody even hears it, Like.
Speaker 3: Loud pipes save lives. And I know I'm not saying that just to be like, oh yeah, straight pipe. No, no, no, seriously, you should be able to hear me on the road, regardless of where I am positioned in traffic, Okay, and if you can't, that's a me problem. Yes, please give me a silent electric bike because it's already hard enough for us to be safe on the roads.
Speaker 2: But yeah, sure, my bad, Oh my god, it gets worse. It also sponsored an LGBTQ event that offered a rage room that was adjacent to a storytime room for children to interact with drag queens.
Speaker 3: So, like I said, Harley's sales have plummeted drastically, and they have not walked it back. They have not taken it back. And if they keep doing it like this, I don't think the company's going to survive for much longer.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: He also said that the company celebrated its legal department taking a Woke twenty one day racial equity and Literacy challenge, which promoted controversial works such as the sixteen to nineteen Project, as well as a book titled Black Panthers and White Lies Full on fucking woke, dude.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 2: The challenge also included work by Ebram X Kendy, the Boston University academic whose books have promoted the concept of anti racism, in which Starbucks said, I don't think the values at corporate reflect the values of nearly any har Harley Davidson bikers. I mean, for the record, I'm not saying that bikers are inherently racist or anti gay, but I just, you know, I think that if you look at the voting record at most Harley owners as opposed to what Harley Davidson the company is doing right now, perhaps they made.
Speaker 3: A misjudgment here. They miscalculated a bit very very similar to bud Light. Bud Light at least had the foresight to be like, hey, we need to bring in a comedian, a rap artist, Peyton Manning, we need to bring all these guys in to make bud Light go from being the woke beer to back to being the man's beverage, which it's not.
Speaker 2: They retracted it. They eventually did retract it. So it says this was only like a month or two afterward, It says Harley Davidson slams breaks on woke policies after sparking biker and social media outrage.
Speaker 3: Did you can't undo that damage? I'm sorry, especially in the biker community who people already were distrusting Harley for other reasons, especially the high price tag. And then y'all did this with it NA, so the Motorcycle.
Speaker 2: The motorcycle Maker says it no longer has DEI functions and vows to focus on retaining our loyal riding community. So they released a statement on Monday renouncing DEI and other controversial company initiatives in the wake of social media outrage and withering pressure from longtime loyal bikers. It is our It is critical to our business that we hire and retain the best talent and that all employees feel welcome. That said, we we have not operated a DEI function since April of twenty twenty four, and we do not have a DEI function today. We do not have hiring quotas, and we no longer have supplier diversity spend goals.
Speaker 3: Too little, too late, m dude, the biker community is not forget sorry, like big shwing in a miss.
Speaker 2: That's that's the thing, you know, biker communities. It's a loyalty thing, you know. And you took that loyalty and you said, go fuck yourself, and we're gonna take all this money, all this profit that we're making now. That being I know that we like to harp on bud Light and Target and Harley Davidson all the other DEI companies. But to be fair, it was it was like against the law, Borderline mandated to not implement a lot of the DEI stuff. And you see now that Trump is back in office, you have people that are boycotting Target now because Target was all for the DEI stuff until it wasn't mandated, and then they started to pull it. So it's not that they're sincere and genuine. Necessarily, it seems like the fucking Harley Davidson owner is full on about the gays, full on about the transgenders and and everything else. So I don't know if you can never take that back. I mean, I think that he should just sell the fucking company at this point because it's, uh, that is not a good look.
Speaker 3: But I understand trying to like appease the powers that be so you could stay in business, right, I get that, I do. The biker community is supposed to be countercultural. It's supposed to be against the status quo and against the grain. You're not supposed to bend the knee, especially when it's something that most of your customer base doesn't fuck with.
Speaker 2: And that being said, it's not that a company is pro transgender, it's it's pro gay, it's pro It's not that any of that stuff is bad. It's that they force it upon their workers. They force it in their hiring process. They look through a lens that is not realistic, Like you can't say, oh, wait, okay, well we need this many black people, this many Chinese people, this many gay people, this many transgender people. That's not the right way to look at a human based upon who they identify as. Whenever it comes to a fucking hiring process, it's going to crash and burn every single time. You need to hire the best and brightest if you want to be able to evolve and succeed, and that's the way that it should be. I could really care less if the if the fucking owner of Harley Davidson was a transgender I really don't care. But what you're forcing ideology on people, forcing it down people's throats a lot in the same way the Disney and all these other fucking Netflix and all that other shit. It seems like it's just forced, and that's what people have a problem with. Whenever you start forcing things down people's throats, you're trying to change the narrative of what you deem as you know this is this is the pinnacle of human evolution, that we finally got to a point where we are like just trying to push it as much as humanly possible. That's that's not a good thing because people don't like shit forced upon them, and whenever you force it upon people, there's gonna be a little fucking pushback. Just look at what's going on with Oh, what was it, the uh Snow White?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh my, that movie lost like one hundred million dollars or one hundred and thirty million dollars or something.
Speaker 3: Crazy. Dude, the actress herself did everything possible to fuck over the movie. But then you look at it, why did Disney higher? You know what? Okay, there are certain roles that I understand that kind of can go between the lines of what racial demographic can portray a certain image. Okay, I get that. I get that. I don't believe that any movie based in Egypt, the pharaoh shouldn't be white. Okay, I believe this. I also believe the Pharaoh shouldn't be black because Egyptians aren't black, I know, but they're in Africa. Yeah, neither is Morocco. Neither is chat Okay, so my point, My point is, my point is getting off of the weeds.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 3: Snow white snow what it is supposed to have hair as black as ebony and skin hot as snow, and they hire a Latina chick to be snow white, and they were shocked when things went sideways. Now, granted, I don't think they understood that she was gonna get on every microphone possible and just shit on everything. That was a big swing in a miss too. But like you know that that wouldn't work at the German story. They don't have Hispanic people from medieval Germany. I'm sorry that that's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Did you see that Even Peter Dinklic was shitting all over it too good as far as like the the image of the Dwarfs and that he said that, look, you're you're fucking taking us back years. We fought, we fought so hard to get where we're at as far as somewhat being accepted within the realm of reality, and then you go and make us look like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's an absolute mess. For all the great movies that Disney has put out lately, I don't know we understand that Disney is evil. I'm not negating that, But like the live action Lion King movie, pretty solid, the live action Beauty and the Beast. Hey, okay, I wasn't mad at it. Yes, I know there was a few things people got mad at from with in it, but like the movie itself, they stayed true to the cartoon form and like it was well done in my opinion. They started going off the rocker a little bit with The Little Mermaid, but you know what, Hey, who's to say what color of Mermaid can or can't be?
Speaker 2: Look, I'm I'm all for making it whatever color whenever. The Little Mermaid, although every single movie, every single cartoon, every single comic book that was ever made had that character depicted as all white. Now, I don't really care. We're talking about fiction. This is not reality. Little Mermaid never actually existed, so who really gives a fuck.
Speaker 3: My point on.
Speaker 2: It is, though, if you're going to take it a different color, I'm gonna get canceled for this one.
Speaker 3: White. Literally, within the literature, she's supposed to have skin of a certain pasty ass pigment. And it's not like I'm mad that here taking a white jobs. I'm saying that they're fucking up the story.
Speaker 2: If you're going to make the Little Mermaid not white, maybe you might want to pick a color that actually is pretty decent at swimming.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 7: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, let's just call a fucking spade of spade here. It's it's not even a myth. Like you go and you ask.
Speaker 3: Me, no, white's not supposed to swim. What are you saying right now? I'm talking about Little Mermaid? You keep on Little Mermaids? No what I said? Okay, yeah, yeah, it's oh wow, oh wow.
Speaker 2: If I haven't gotten canceled yet, maybe that was the uh, the straw of the book that broke the camel's back.
Speaker 3: Hot take, hot take.
Speaker 2: You had to say it, dude, But it's like, look at it like this. If somebody made a made a story about the fucking Nordic tall whites aliens and for some reason they're green.
Speaker 3: Who would watch that?
Speaker 2: Nobody would even know who you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I mean, like to say that, like a Viking movie would come out and they would clearly be a black Viking, because why wouldn't there be because there wasn't. That's like having them again a movie from Egypt and the pharaoh being black, Well, why wouldn't he be. He's in Africa, except Egyptians are not inherently black at all. That's sub Saharan Africa. That gets the melanin. But yeah, all right, well he's so mad. Whenever they did the Cleopatra three D image and it looked like the other thing, it looked like Britney bitch the whole thing, because that's what they looked like. That Cleopatra was of the Taoleomeg dynasty. She was Greek, her cousins had red fucking hair, and they were like, nah, bro, read a fucking history book. I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: And conversely, I mean, since spirit animal has is raised, his hand raised, he is of Asian descent. If somebody was to recreate a real life Mulan, let's say Britney Spears was going to be that Mulan, you'd probably think there might be a little bit of fucking outrage, right, You'd be like, the fuck is going on here? Britney Spears over in ancient China or ancient wherever in Asia, wherever. That like, that's so ridiculous, even and I just want to make it known. I'm not coming at it from any type of racist angle. I know that all these stories are very fiction, Like these are not real, and they do this to ruffle people's feathers. I'm just saying it.
Speaker 3: They Mulan is a real story though, farm a warrior, but I'm saying, you know, the whole story.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that there were definitely fantasy aspects added to that story.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, there was no move ye went a little closer to the historical Mulan. I'll give that. The cartoon one was definitely, you know, a little sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Eddie Murphy is not gonna Eddie Murphy's voice is not going to be coming out of the voice of a fucking baby dragon like it in reality, obviously.
Speaker 9: But the actually, there's a bunch of animosity towards Assassin's creed in Japan right now, while Yesias was an actual person, he was older Nobnaga Gat pretty much was given him by Jesuit Peace.
Speaker 3: He was bought in as a slave.
Speaker 9: Obinagan gave him a sword, and did did give him a salary, and did give him the title of a samurai. But they would also do the shogun Nights would also do that with their favorite uh the favorite sumo wrestlers, but.
Speaker 3: It was more of an honor thing.
Speaker 9: They never went actually to battle or whatever, but they the uh improved japan Uh. In the new Assassin's Creed game, they have yas Uh pretty much sleep with his direct ancestry who was I can't remember her name, but she was held almost to a deity like figure because she was so faithful to her husband, and they pretty much just had her in this game a commit affair behind her husband's back with a essentially a a high status slave in so West because after as soon as the older knob Dad, he got sold back to the Jesuits and erased from history.
Speaker 3: Right that I didn't know that made an appearance.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, and like in Assassin's Creed, like for some reason, like for the past couple of games, they've been canonically bisexual, but makes sense for the Greeks, but not really the Vikings. But yeah, Japan's very fucking outraged and the the leader of Japan whacked. He wants to sue ubisof Montreal and the boycotting it, but everybody is telling to said, just get over it. To the point a couple of people that I played the game with. They they're telling me I should get over myself, and I'll say, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not gonna play.
Speaker 9: It's kind of disrespectful, and honestly, if you want to get it aspective, I recommend goes to Tsushima. But it's accurate and it's an actual semi.
Speaker 3: I did like some of the Assassin's Creed games of quote unquote more recent era, but Black Flag is about the last one that I thought was worth the fuck. And if we're gonna really be honest here, it should have died with that CEO. He was He was He was pretty much the quintessential end all beyond. It could have been an excellent thing, but they have tried to do it with every single fucking culture, and then they brought it to ancient Egypt. The Assassin Order didn't even exist back then. It started in the Crusades. It, yeah, but it's now.
Speaker 9: They wanted to expend it pretty much since the dawn of time, because you have the Code of Cosmos, and then you have the Hidden Ones, then you have the like you have the Assassins, but before they were assassins and everything, but the assassins gut wiped out.
Speaker 2: By the Huns.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, But like they could have taken that idea and made a Sakari version of it, right, the Jewish order of Assassins, they had a Nordic order of like high level assassins. They had all of these things. The Romans had a high level order of assassins. You didn't have to steal from the true historical assassins order to do all this other shit. You could have. You could have made an excellent game, a part of a trilogy, but still retained at least a crumb of the historical accuracy. But no, and I mean, even as I'm saying that, it's not like it's the auditory was actually homies with Leo da Vinci. I understand there's liberal liberty is taken, but like, I feel like they lost the message somewhere. That's just me.
Speaker 9: While I like a Black Flag, the fourth one, it actually takes place before Assassin's Squade three because you're playing as you're playing as the grandfather, than the son, and then the grandson. But I believe it should have stopped when Desmond died, Like that should have been the end of it. It should have stopped with a dup game as the end.
Speaker 3: Allree with that, and again like with the Assassins, Bro, you can make a whole game about Ninja's Assassin's creed Ninja, don't let it actually tie into the original Assassin's order. Let it be about the actual Ninja assassins that were running amok in that era, Like it could have been so cool, but they have to do what they do. They just have to do what they do, don't they.
Speaker 9: It's just kind of like everybody tries to say that how it wipe you will try to be dominant on everything, but it's like they go and tell people say, oh, we should be more diverse, but yet they actually go to actual diversity of actual people's culture and then just utterly destroyed to us to make people that have no connection to that feel connected when it's not really their story.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: The Assassins weren't white, they were not fuck like that's yeah, yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 9: By tradition what they uh uh either, wyn't they Islamic?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I was trying to think the word. I couldn't remember if if there was an action or Islamic.
Speaker 3: No, no, they were Islamic, But I don't remember which sect I want to say Sufi. I could be wrong, but yeah, it was around the time of the Crusades, and it was they also got taken out by the Huns like the Mongols as they went in. And it was a whole thing because the assassins were their Their main string was that they could hide anywhere, right, and they were the hit and run tactics or the suicide tactics. Basically, you would kill the sultan, but his bodyguards would kill you immediately after. But like the mission got accomplished when the Hunts came in, and the man on the mountain pretty much that fortress was what he was living in. The assassins were not a military order that was built for siege warfare. They weren't a military order that was built for any of that type of warfare. It was only gorilla and assassinations and that was it. So yeah, they got taken out pretty heavily, pretty hard, pretty quick. But neither he know or there.
Speaker 9: It's funny how that Genghis Khan a Jengis Khan, depend on how you want to say it. How he he killed his brother and everything to gain the power and everything. Then through him he had killed so much. He really killed so much of the US population, he cut the carbon footprint. And one in I want to say ten Asians is a direct descendant of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they would be killing and be fucking. It's like it was a life. Half of a percent of the entire Earth's population right now is directly related to him, because that's how that's how he liked to slang that dick. And then also, yeah, he killed so many people that he actually adjusted the carbon footprint of the human race, which I mean he was out.
Speaker 9: He one of his quotes is he said that God has judged you for your sins, and I am his punishment, and that shit goes hard.
Speaker 3: And also he was cool with religious freedom. He was cool with you being whatever religion you want. That's fine. He just wants you to pay his tribute.
Speaker 9: Seems reasonable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, some of his generals are Catholic as a matter of fact, it's the whole thing.
Speaker 9: And there was he had a guy who betrayed his his leader to let him in and then he said, I want to join you. Huh, well you just betrayed your your first uh. Later, so he killed him and he says, I'm not paying you he killed him, he says, So you're gonna betray me?
Speaker 2: Fuck that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you knew what he was doing, that's for sure. Man, I say, Jamie, your hand's been raised for a hot minute, big dog, which you got.
Speaker 4: So, Jengis Khan, you brought up a lot of good points, and I think they're very respectable and things to touch points on. So with Jengis, he's very He's a very interesting character. You know about his wife and all that stuff. Right, So when he was twelve thirteen years old, she was captured, right, we all know that. Right, he went and slaughtered a neighboring trib Yeah, that happened. So when it comes to him, he's a very interesting character because he was raised on blood slot. That's not a good thing. I'm not saying that's a good thing. Hands up here we go.
Speaker 3: Depends also for the day and age that was kind of how that area of the world did business.
Speaker 4: It's just it's it's what it is. Yeah, But then when you boil it down to what it is now, like it's one point eight percent if I'm not mistaken, Yeah, human history, right DNA, If I'm not mistaken, I think it's one point eight percent of mankind on this planet that was fathered from Jengis and the pronunciation is beyond me. I guess id hands up, I'm stupid. I'll say that every time I'm dumb. I ask a lot of questions. He actually did more more for the world. And I don't know if the carbon footprint thing is real, because the more humans you eliminate, the more you actually encourage, you actually incite, you actually fomb you, you actually do more with animals. And I don't know if you know anything. I'm stupid. Like I said, animals fought a lot. Yeah, they do with that a lot. So the carbon dioxide is insane. Like my dog just just I'm like, what is that? Why did you do that? Like you didn't need to hold it in right, That's that's the thing. Like they have vowel movements, they toot, they're animals. So I find it very interesting that we think there's a core between humans passing away. That's sad, yeah, and the actual atmosphere or or Jonathan get Ready get Ready as a world flat around because that's spinning plays an effect no matter how you look at it. If you think the world spins, I don't have an idea. I'm stupid. I didn't punch in the face way too many times. Oh, but there is an actual argument.
Speaker 2: It's not flat or around, it's fucked.
Speaker 4: Hey you go, I like that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I think the whole carbon footprint thing goes more towards like people burning fires to heat their homes or cook their food or whatever, and you're putting more carbon in the air. And how much of that was coal? How much of that was like types of oil, not like crude oil, but like you know, animal fat oil and stuff like that. And I don't even know how you would do the math because there's no actual number of death toll associated with him. There's like rough figures. And so that's what I'm saying, like, how do you really call the carbon footprint thing? But grand scheme of shit? I get where the uh where the experts are deriving the thought process from? For sure?
Speaker 4: Do you know I think that's I'm sorry, if I'm gonna insult anybody, is that not retaded?
Speaker 3: I guess in some way? For sure?
Speaker 4: That's like that you got to show me fact stated timeline. You have to show me how this is impactful, and you know, you have to show me. The number is when did it sat Like it's the whole thing, with the whole dinosaurs turned into crude oil and none doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: And to be fair, I was just curious. I'm aware that we live on Earth and we are carbon based systems here, and I was curious. I was like, our most natural things on Earth carbon based. I couldn't remember that from It's been a long time since I've been in high school. But yes, most natural things on Earth are carbon based. As carbon is a primary component of all known life forms and is essential for the structure of biological molecules like proteins, lipids, and nucleic acids. Carbon's ability to form stable bonds with various elements makes it the backbone of life on our planet. So I say that because they're so like carbon hungry, you know, like like we're whenever you're talking about like reducing carbon in the atmosphere.
Speaker 4: Like everyone has has a mintal list of one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got Bill Gates fucking burying trees. It's like because it would create too much of a carbon footprint if you were to burn them or whatever, which is, to put it, in your words, retarded, and uh, we're all carbon based forms here, you know what I'm saying. So to say that we have a carbon issue, it's like, what are they really trying to say here? That's the way I look at it.
Speaker 3: And we've talked about this a few times before. Dude, the active volcano in Hawaii right now, in one year's time, the exhaust off of that bitch puts more carbon into the air than humanity has done since ever, the beginning period ever. So yeah, it's totally our fault that the Earth is sad and that's why things are changing. It's because we made plastic bags. It's our fault.
Speaker 2: And also to add on top of that, obviously the a volcano is a natural Earth thing, right, So to say the carbon going into the atmosphere is not good for the Earth, or it's bad for the atmosphere and stuff like that, it's like, dude, volcano has been around since the fucking beginning of time and Earth is still here.
Speaker 3: We understand that trees in hand carbon dioxide and exhale oxygen, right Like, that's a thing that happens literally every single night.
Speaker 4: So the more carbon we introduce, the more plants that we have, which means more oxygen.
Speaker 3: We're giving the plants more food or more air to breathe. Essentially. Now, there is a limit to that, right, because not all carbon is good carbon. There is like the coal does produce soot and that does produce pollution, and like, okay, petroleum products, fossil fuels quote unquote fossil fuels like crude oil that does put out other toxins rather than just carbon, And like, I get that, fine, we should we should have some sort of like filtration systems on these things. We should try to make cleaner energy. I am agreeing with most of these things. But at the end of the day, there's only It's like the water cycle. There is x amount of water on this earth a thousand years ago, two thousand years ago today, there's x amount of water. Some of that's in our body as blood. Some of that's in the sky as clouds, some of that is in Antarctica's some of that's in the ocean. There's only so much fucking water. Carbon is arguably in the same realm.
Speaker 4: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: I said arguably? You know there's levels, That's.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying. Though it is like a you sure, because the only meteorites we have things coming into the universe. We have things come into our atmosphere NonStop.
Speaker 3: There, space poticles, my theory about why the waters are decreasing or rising whatever it is at this moment, depending on which source you read. We allegedly have a higher population on Earth than we've allegedly ever had, which means we have way more water sacks walking around the Earth right now than ever before. So that water had to come from somewhere. And these are also carbon based life forms, which that carbon had to come from somewhere.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Energy can't be greater or destroyed, only transferred. So is it possible that that's why we have a quote unquote higher carbon footprint and why the temperature of the Earth is changing, and why the water levels are doing what they're doing because we be fucking.
Speaker 4: We be fucking a lot. Just humans, we'd be doing that. But no, like when you you said earlier and totally recall you were questioning about cross like, did the ocean ever freeze over.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 4: That is a good question, right, salt content, it's not normally, that's not a thing, right, So we're talking about uh, temperatures of the Earth. The question is not if it happened, it for sure happened right right, Like, because we know people from Russia came to America for sure, and that's why you have Native Americans.
Speaker 3: The Bearing straight land Bridge right right. And we do know that salt water does freeze natural glaciers. It does happen.
Speaker 4: It happens. But that's all fresh water.
Speaker 3: Not the like the Antarctica and stuff. I mean, you go to like the North Pole, and that's all salt water that's frozen.
Speaker 4: I'll have a look into that. I can't prove that. I can't waste I can't list fact datas and timelines on that one.
Speaker 2: But it's all just we're all just speculating at this point. You know, it's either believe history, believe science, believe you know, the main narrative, which a lot of people are very comfortable with. You know, what reason do you have to question science and history? Well, I would say the past couple of years probably taught you a little bit of that, But that's neither here nor there. Or you can speculate, come up with opinions of your own, and that's that's really what the show is really all about, dude. It's just all about speculating. Like and I get it like you know it. Sometimes you might feel a little kooky or a little wacky whenever you bring up certain theories or whatnot. But fucking somebody's got to do it, dude, Like we somebody's got a question and possibly lay out an alternative story here. Otherwise you're just everybody's gonna believe the the main narrative. But but that means said spirit animal. I wanted to save you for last sir, But before we get to you, I want to jump to Merlin first, Merlin, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 15: Okay, So, like I'm trying to lean towards more what Randall Carlson leans into where he thinks there's a big asteroid impact at the end of the last Ice Age, Well, is what caused the last Ice Age to end? At the same time, go Beckley Tad Bay was said to be built. Oh, with all that water floods into the oceans wipes out everything from the glacier impact, Then why does that do the ecosystem in a pendulum swink Like it sends the ecosystem into a complete shock one way, and maybe we're experiencing that pendulum swinging back this way and now we're just seeing that transition of a major fuck up.
Speaker 3: Well not fuck up, but you know what I mean. No, no, no, absolutely, like equilibrium has to be reachieved and it may not happen in the course of fifty years, it might take a few MILLENNIU.
Speaker 15: I'm with you exactly, Like all those glaciers weren't supposed to melt at that rate, but when the comment hit it, it forced everything to speed up really fast. I mean that's Sahara used to be a tropical place according to the Egyptians, right, and two thousand years that turned to a desert. So I mean, the Earth goes through these changes and it's just yeah, it's kind of worse.
Speaker 2: That's I just I think that history should not be entirely something that is agreed upon. Same thing goes for science. To be honest with you, like, I think that whenever you start talking about something that happened hundreds or thousands of years ago, you kind of just got to take a lot of it on faith, because I don't know the scientific methods of which they're determining how something was existing thousands of years ago, or what the Earth was like thousands of years ago. Fuck, I don't know how to prove something happened last year. You know what I'm saying, Like, unless I got picture or video or something like that, I'm just a your average Joe. And that's the thing is that so much of it has been lied about because and maybe it's not even for you know, uh negative type of means. Maybe they just they don't want to have to change up their history books. They don't want to have to change up their science books. They want to be right. And if you backpedal on what you've taught for one hundred years, two hundred years or whatever, then you're probably gonna lose a little bit of trust. And I imagine that's probably a stance that they have thought about before, right, Like it's kind of hard to backpedal. Of course, you know, they got new science. It's a new history that's always coming out saying, well, now we've discovered this, now we've discovered that.
Speaker 3: But the problem with that is is.
Speaker 2: That you know, what about all those hundreds of years that you taught everybody in school, or you taught everybody in some type of way that this was the absolute fact and you and you made all of those people look like idiots, the ones that were questioning the actual validity of whatever whatever it is you're trying to push, and then one hundred or two hundred years later you're saying, oh, those people were right. So those people were then turned into make it look like idiots, right, And so that's what I'm trying to say. I think the science I don't want to go into history so much, but I think the science is always going to be changing, and it should always change personally.
Speaker 3: I mean, to a degree, I agree with you. But yeah, that's how it works. When new science or new information comes out that can be verified and replace the old standard, and they explained how they had it wrong and why they believed this, and now we understand this. Like that's that's how the scientific method progresses. That's how education happens, like true education, I mean, just like public school system. Shit. I mean, that's how like true academia should be happening.
Speaker 2: I mean, Darwin's theory about evolution was pretty well accepted there for a hot minute, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: He himself denounced it before he died. But at that point that the fire had already been started, and all that did was start the eugenics conversation, which boy, oh, boy.
Speaker 2: Just because he redacted, it doesn't necessarily mean that they stopped teaching it.
Speaker 3: They teach it as a theory, sure, but it's also it's like the same theory we said earlier. If that was true, then we wouldn't have monkeys anymore. Likes that's been disproven beyond shadows of doubts.
Speaker 2: Sure, I don't know anyway, Spirit Animal. Can we get your send off here?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 2: It's about that time, so I might need you to unmute yourself there first before you start screaming that high bastard, you're too high. You need to unmute yourself first.
Speaker 3: You do. But while Jonathan for anybody would like to be a part of this next week. They're listening to this on Wednesday. They wish they would have joined us on Tuesday night, but they didn't. Where can they go? Where can they find this? And where can they join in?
Speaker 2: The only place to join in is Patreon dot com Conspiracy Podcast. That is the absolute only place. That's the best way to be able to support the show. We have a number of tiers, but if you sign up for the Third Eye all the way up in tier, not only do you get all the great benefits of getting the shows a couple of days in advance, being able to being able to conversate with us on a daily basis if you want to slide into the Patreon dms. But it's also completely but if you sign up for the Third Eye all the way up in tier, you do get access to come join us every Tuesday night at Tuesday Night at nine pm Central with all the good cult members.
Speaker 3: The It's always open.
Speaker 2: We want as many cult members here on a Tuesday night as humanly possible, to get as many different perspectives and as many different talking points, as many different theories as humanly possible. That is how we open up the world's Third Eye.
Speaker 3: And that's being said. Also, if you would like to join in on Jonathan or Eyes Patreon, that we do every Wednesday night for our lives, because those shows do make their way onto the Cult of Conspiracy. Come check out the Cajun Night on Patreon. Come check out Meta Mysteries on Patreon. We go live on Wednesday night at nine individually. So just gonna throw that shameless plug out there as well.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Sam Susy pull, ave your blessed be the chaos.
Speaker 9: Much love from the Creek Boys also to go a quick thing. The pestilence came after Genghis Khan or was he the pestilence exactly because his uh uh trade routes cause the black plague?
Speaker 3: Yes, they did. And with that being said, this was another.
Speaker 2: Beautiful episode of the Cults of conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 14: That are
Speaker 1: No bead of that there Lis