Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: The TV show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena Room and I'm Jad Are we the only ones working on June teeth ye in this building?
Speaker 4: Yes, but I think the main area, I don't know, traffic seem normal when I was driving in.
Speaker 5: I'm checking traffic right now, Babe, bridge traffic flow and freely metering lights are off.
Speaker 4: You want to make a bet that those metering lights come on at some point today?
Speaker 3: No, because maybe they will. At some point they will get it. I'll give it forty five minutes, they'll be all well.
Speaker 5: Happy Juneteenth JV Show. Here, I'm Selena and I'm Jess.
Speaker 2: All right, first talk back of the day.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show.
Speaker 6: This is Marcus from Tracy the Boxing Dad, and I was wondering if you can.
Speaker 7: Give a shout out to my wife Samantha.
Speaker 4: Today is our sixteen year anniversary, and I.
Speaker 6: Just want her to know that I love her so much and I wouldn't want to live this life without her. She's the best woman in the world. Thank you, Babe, I love you so much.
Speaker 4: That is nice, Happy anniversary. The More importantly, that was a written statement that she wrote right. It sounded like he's reading at the end and like he was trying to make out her handwriting, you.
Speaker 8: Know, or maybe he just prepared it ahead of time so he would have messed up.
Speaker 3: I thought, idea.
Speaker 2: She definitely wrote it for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm getting the vibes that she had a gun to his back and then she was.
Speaker 5: Also holding the phone like you're going to leave this talkback right now, let's just read this.
Speaker 2: And it actually took several tries.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, probably, I'm going to hit record and you say something nice. I've prepared a statement for you to read.
Speaker 5: I do like that about the talkbacks. If you think you sound stupid, you can just like I'm going to cancel that. I'm going to redo it.
Speaker 3: Don't send, and then do it again hit send on the next one.
Speaker 8: That would give me like a million times over many tries as you as you can.
Speaker 2: Grandma, I have a question for you.
Speaker 8: Sure when you moved into your new house, I mean you built the whole thing, right, did you let your kids pick the color of their rooms or the color of any room?
Speaker 2: No, not even their rooms.
Speaker 3: Do you see them with a paint roller and a paint brush in their hands?
Speaker 2: Well, but they didn't pick the color, tell you what they want.
Speaker 3: I didn't do custom color options, so then there walls the same color as all the other walls.
Speaker 2: Catch is like a off white?
Speaker 8: No? Yeah, oh okay, wow, Selena, would you let your kids pick the color of their room?
Speaker 5: I'd let them like suggest it, Okay, I'm having the final say because if it's something ugly, We're not doing that.
Speaker 3: Waits a thing.
Speaker 4: I just worry about their taste changing. It will fast, and it will like one minute.
Speaker 3: They're gonna want a purple room, and then a year later they're gonna be like, Purple's my least favorite color ever?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 3: And then I'm gonna have to paint it again. It's hard to paint over purple.
Speaker 2: Then I guess you.
Speaker 8: Maybe are gonna agree with this woman that is going viral. She posted a video saying that she was gonna let her son pick the paint color of his room, and when she asked him what color, he said red. So then she goes on to say, ooh, red is kind.
Speaker 2: Of like a little out there.
Speaker 3: YEA not doing that, Yeah, I'm not doing that. What red? The hardest?
Speaker 4: Red is the hardest color to paint over. Just FYI, everything about painting a wall red. That's the hardest color to paint over. You're gonna have to do a whole bunch of coats.
Speaker 6: Wait.
Speaker 8: Really, Internet was so mad at her because they were like, why are you gonna ask him? And then he's gonna tell you, and then you're gonna go ahead and do some other weird stripe design of a totally different color that you choose.
Speaker 3: I would rather have the red than the weird stripe design, but well, yeah, you shouldn't ask if you're not gonna if you're not gonna do it, if you're not gonna follow through with it.
Speaker 2: Why is red?
Speaker 5: That's weird to me that it's the hardest color to cover when we all know the red underwear hack. Yeah, the re it's not making sense. Yeah, you are white over you know, red undergarments.
Speaker 2: You can't see it.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Isn't that kind of weird? You woud think you can just paint over it easither?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: White paint over red takes a that's gonna take away, it turns it pink. Yeah, well, just shows through and then you got to go again and again. Takes a few coats there.
Speaker 4: Wow, my parents, my parents let me pick the color of my room growing up, and when I picked it when I was like six, and I picked some sea foam green color, and then high school rolls around and you know, like the boys are coming over and they're like, your room is like this. You know, it just wasn't the manliest color in the world, and then I regretted it.
Speaker 2: So I'm about to pick anything like that.
Speaker 3: So now, in hindsight, maybe there should be some parental, you know, influence on whatever color that is.
Speaker 5: What if it was wallpaper, it's not permanent. You can remove it, you can replace it.
Speaker 4: You ever stripped wallpaper off a wall force It sounds tedious, but I mean they make ones now that are more peelable. They're supposed to be peel and stick, and then like you, they peel off easier. I've never attempted to peel one of those off, so I don't know yet, but I've taken regular wallpaper off a wall before, and it is miserable. You're sitting there scraping away and little tiny flakes are coming off, and you got to take a whole wall of it off.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's a nightmare.
Speaker 2: Really. Growing up, my room was lavender.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful.
Speaker 5: I love that see and I think I'm really happy with that color all the way through.
Speaker 3: And did you pick that color?
Speaker 8: Well, it is my It was my favorite color growing up. But I don't think it was all around. It was, well, it was all around, was not the ceiling. The ceiling was white if I remember.
Speaker 2: Correct, right.
Speaker 5: I feel like that doesn't really mesh well with a SpongeBob on your bed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I might have not had the SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had other fairy clashing.
Speaker 3: So like, let's just say you're a kid and you're like, I want that SpongeBob wallpaper mom, and Mom's like, yes, you can have it.
Speaker 4: An the wallpaper, the whole thing's SpongeBob. Well, four years later then you're in high school. Do you want to have a SpongeBob room.
Speaker 2: Well, no, by then you'd paint it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm telling you the wallpaper and stuff like that's not it's not that simple the thing then just snap your fingers and change.
Speaker 2: Well, SpongeBob wallpaper is pushing it a little. You guys, I have one.
Speaker 5: You look like someone who would have SpongeBob wallpaper coming on it.
Speaker 2: Maybe when I was you've.
Speaker 4: Been measuring your current apartment. See if you can afford it.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Time four.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 5: Juneteenth, Looking ahead to the fourth of July San Jose, Listen up. There will be no Almalden Lake Park Fourth of July festival this year. Fireworks aren't canceled to to safety concerns because of the fire that broke out last year. Some other firework shows in Santose will still be on. But Graham, I like your idea.
Speaker 2: Let's just switch to drones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all drones shows, Ale Jones shows. Yeah, I think NAPA made the switch a couple of years ago. This drone show this year her. Despite the massive trade edition of Raphael Devers this week, the San Francisco Giants have dropped their last two games in a row at home with him in the lineup. The Cleveland Guardians beat the Giants last night. Forty two.
Speaker 4: Giants needed salvage a win today in the final game of this three game series because they are now four and a half games back of the Dodgers in the NL West.
Speaker 3: First pitch today is at one oh five. Oh, Matt Woo.
Speaker 8: Sunny skies across the bay for today, a little bit cooler than yesterday, but still warm, with hides in the mid to upper seventies. Wins will pick up in the afternoon, though, at about twenty miles p hour.
Speaker 3: Hey Sagittarius, bestie, Hey your day, Today's going to be a seven. You've been ignoring a problem that hoping that it will just disappear, but it has not. With the solstice coming up, it's a good time to face this thing that's been stressing you out. A positive resolution is possible, but achieving it will likely be uncomfortable in the short term. Oh, it doesn't sound fun. Good luck with that.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Got some bad us.
Speaker 3: No, what is it?
Speaker 2: Bonnie Blues Petting Zoo has been canceled, and.
Speaker 3: That was an actual animal exhibit.
Speaker 5: No, this is I guess this is her in the glass She was the animal.
Speaker 2: Remember she was going to be in.
Speaker 5: The glass box for twenty four hours, and she's inviting two thousand people to come and do whatever they want with her.
Speaker 3: Twenty four I think one at a time. Oh god, it Bond's I was gonna say that'd be a pretty big box.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, but her boxes never subscribed.
Speaker 3: Got it anyways? And now we can't because she's been.
Speaker 5: Banned from OnlyFans for planning this extreme stunt only fans and said extreme challenge content is not available on OnlyFans. It is not permitted under our acceptable use policy in terms of service. Any breach results in content or account deactivation.
Speaker 3: Why does it have to be like a challenge and the thing. Couldn't she just post a video of herself doing that thing and then not label it the two thousand men challenger.
Speaker 5: I guess she could have, but her already promoting this as a challenge and inviting two thousand people.
Speaker 2: She wants to break the record it has challenge written.
Speaker 8: She wants the recognition of like doing something that has never been done before.
Speaker 3: Doesn't she already have the record? Or was that somebody else.
Speaker 6: That was.
Speaker 2: Fifty seven exactly.
Speaker 10: Know that?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you're sick. But was that her that set that record or somebody else?
Speaker 2: I can't remember her right, I know her. It's either her Lily Phillips doubleh. It's one of them.
Speaker 3: They were both going.
Speaker 2: After the same ling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dueling plans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know, so, yeah, we don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 8: Do you guys think it's a good choice from only fans to have those rules.
Speaker 3: Nope, it's only fans who cares. Anything goes right, if people want to pay to watch thee it's consensual, you know exactly, Why wouldn't you host that? I don't know.
Speaker 4: That seems like a weird thing to draw a line in the same Oh, we're going to host all those other kinds of adult content.
Speaker 3: But not not this. No, that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: It was Bonnie Blue by the way.
Speaker 3: Okay, so she has the record, so this isn't some record break.
Speaker 5: Well I guess she own yeah, yeah, But and then she was like doing some podcasts with Andrew Tate.
Speaker 2: I don't know. She's just I'm not here for this interesting.
Speaker 4: He gives me the ick. I'm sure some other platform is going to host this, right, it's almost better publicly that only fans cancels it. It just raises the awareness about the thing, and it's going to generate her more money.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it's Yeah, it's still going to happen, just not there. So bad news for all you.
Speaker 2: Bonnie.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, like go for a bigger record, you know, like a bigger glass box. Oh did you see the did you see it before?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I haven't never subscribed. No either.
Speaker 2: Oh, there is still time to win your Giants ticket.
Speaker 8: Yes, leave us a talkback right now, letting us know who you would take with you. You have the chance to win four tickets to the Giants versus Marlin's game happening.
Speaker 2: On June twenty fourth at Oracle Park.
Speaker 8: It is a City Connect Tuesday, so you get to wear your City Connect uniform. I mean you can wear it all the time, but the Giants will be or wearing their job.
Speaker 2: You can be like Madam Magic. All right, so good luck, all right.
Speaker 5: Next, if you are an iPhone user and you never got your real ID like myself, Jess, did you get your real lity?
Speaker 2: I did? Oh excuse me, better than everyone?
Speaker 3: Well, tickets.
Speaker 5: Your real ID just says there is an alternative. She's gonna share that with us.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: Before we get to this real ID alternative, we're going through a sewage crisis.
Speaker 4: California has a major sewage crisis going on. The California a coastline is the victim, unfortunately, of this sewage crisis. It's in southern California. It's so bad though, that it's can actually be seen from space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a big number two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, if you can see it from satellite. It's all this new study they use satellite images from NASA. It's showing a massive wastewater plume at the Tijuana San Diego border. It's caused by untreated sewage that's flowing into the Tijuana Estuary and the Pacific Ocean. Researchers estimate that more than one hundred billion gallons of this untreated wastewater has flowed into the Pacific Ocean there over just the past five years. Oh my god, one hundred billion gallons straight into the ocean over the last five years. The pollution has been linked to thousands of annual illnesses, health problems, headaches, rashes, infections, and breathing problems. And they all say it's because of an outdated and inadequate wastewater treatment plan system on the Mexico side, on the Tijuana side, and so all this wastewater is just getting pumped into the ocean.
Speaker 2: I also feel like we can't eat seafood anymore, not you.
Speaker 3: Don't want anything, and swimming in that area.
Speaker 4: The only thing I immediately thought of when I heard this article is that's the water that just got engaged.
Speaker 3: Looking out over it. That's right.
Speaker 2: Really it looks beautiful.
Speaker 3: Though, yeah, but yeah, watch out. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I also got to thinking I used to go to San Diego all the time and swim in that very.
Speaker 3: Water than anyone that's in the in the ocean.
Speaker 4: If you're in San Diego at the beach and you're jumping in the water, you should be worried.
Speaker 2: All the surf ros get out.
Speaker 4: Some of the I guess it's Imperial Beach or something that's really really close to the area.
Speaker 3: That thing's been closed indefinitely. You cannot go in the water there because again it's so so bad, you can't. One hundred billion gallons.
Speaker 4: You mean to tell me that not one little has flown its way up to Pacific Beach Peebee or one of the other beaches near that everybody loves jumping in the water at.
Speaker 5: And the wind is just carrying those little particles all the way to justice engagement.
Speaker 3: Right, they were just wafted right, Yes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yes, And it's all going in her mouth.
Speaker 3: Isn't that bad? That much wastewater that's just straight into our pristine ocean.
Speaker 8: Oh, I mean at this point, there's nothing we can do about it.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is something we can do about it.
Speaker 4: Well, you can have a they can make repairs and have a wastewater treatment facility. We pump, you know, waste water into the ocean all the time. We've been doing it forever, but at least it gets treated and stuff before it goes in.
Speaker 3: It's not a perfect system, but it's better than letting it just flow straight on. End all.
Speaker 4: The number twos are just bombing right into the oceans.
Speaker 2: Are just crashing and that's disgusting. Yeah, let's talk about something.
Speaker 8: So if you haven't gotten your real ID, like these two right here, Gramm and Selena, which, by the way, do you guys plan on getting your real ID soon?
Speaker 5: I have to get I have to get my passport first. That is my second form of ID. My passport's a back to expires. I have to go down there and have to get my name changed, whole new passport and then take that to the DMB for my real idea.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying is never that's like too much of a hassle for you to accomplish an entire year. That's like I have to do it like in the next few months. You have to take a nap that day.
Speaker 2: Oh, Selena, this is not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I also, look, I just renewed my passport, so I was like, real, Ida, I don't need you won't be getting that. But then my regular driver's license expires on my birthday in August, and then.
Speaker 3: You will be that point. I will be getting a real ID.
Speaker 2: It really doesn't take that long. I think they'll part.
Speaker 3: I got time for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: The part that takes longest is trying to find like what sort of proof you're gonna show it to them, because they ask you for like three million things. But anyways, Apple is trying to fix this.
Speaker 2: Issue for you.
Speaker 8: They have revealed a new feature that's gonna let iPhone users up load their passport into your wallet, you know, your Apple wallet. Sorry, Graham, do you know what an Apple wallet?
Speaker 3: We have a Google wallet, see exact same.
Speaker 8: Oh cool, Well, we're going to be able to upload our passport to the Apple wallet by this fall. So they say this new digital passport will be accepted at TSA checkpoints.
Speaker 2: All of that everywhere. That's the thing.
Speaker 3: I'm flying into Peru and they're like, hey, let me scan your Apple wallet.
Speaker 2: This is only going to be for domestic trouvel.
Speaker 3: That doesn't help me.
Speaker 5: Okay, that helps me because I don't have to get my real idea. Can my passport on my phone?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 5: That is it going to be one of those things we're like, well, a very state by state because other states right now can upload their driver's license to their phone and use that. We can't in California.
Speaker 8: Sure, they do say it's going to be like you know how they they have the.
Speaker 2: The fine print of like participating locations.
Speaker 8: Locations, it's gonna be I think participating states. But I think this is really cool because most of the time we have our phone out, we're struggling to find our idea, to find our passport, to find everything.
Speaker 2: If everything is just in our phone, it'll make it so much easier.
Speaker 3: What happens when you when you go on vacation, you drop your phone in the toilet and then you go to the airport to fly home and they're like, where's your passport? And you're like, well, it was on my phone, but I dropped in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work anymore. Here's my toilet.
Speaker 5: I love how people think having things on your phone is going to lose sorry, is going to solve everything.
Speaker 3: But you can lose your phone just as everybody loses drops.
Speaker 8: Them, break some So my phone's dying ninety percent of the time. So I h help you just And then the funny thing is is they also are like, you know, what is important to still have your US passport available in case it is needed. So I'm like, you're telling me I'm gonna have it on my phone, but then I should still carry it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no there's no convenience yet.
Speaker 4: It's like we're I mean, we will get to that point, right, let me get mych we'll get there. Oh it's like this car can drive itself, but you need to be sitting there with your hands on the wheel the whole time. It's like, well that doesn't help me. You know, I want to be taking a nap in the back.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Phone, So eventually we will get there, but we're not there yet.
Speaker 2: Well are you guys here for this when we get there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, same. All right, Today's hottest trending is coming up.
Speaker 3: How do they stamp it when you go into another country?
Speaker 2: They scan it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but don't you want to look at all the stamps in your passport like this is all the place.
Speaker 2: Well, remember this is just for domestic trouble for now. But when they get when we get there, maybe a digital stamp.
Speaker 4: There's not put an emoji on there, the little hard eyes emoji welcome.
Speaker 3: Then here's your emoji stamp.
Speaker 5: There are some places where they have you know, they have different like lines you can go to where they don't even do the stamps that they just scan it in your passports now and they just go I need my stamp to look back and brag about how many stamps I have.
Speaker 3: It's all in the cloud.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: I would love an emoji one though that it's like the little flag of the country.
Speaker 2: So cute. All right, today, it's hot at treading.
Speaker 3: It's a good thing. No one's listening today.
Speaker 5: That's a good point, all right. Today's how is Trey? Is coming up next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show, Right cow from Pian Jose Hi Graham Hi, Feleena Hi Jess, just want to say.
Speaker 3: I finally got my check.
Speaker 11: Mag I got a day because I went on the chug wheel a couple of weeks back.
Speaker 5: So I just want to.
Speaker 8: Say, have a great day, Happy Friday, et And yes I am listening.
Speaker 11: I am driving to work right now with no traffic, so have a great day.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you you too.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you still listening. I guess everyone did take today off. I know our building's empty.
Speaker 5: Yes, Also, Jess, you were just talking about soon we'll be able to upload our passport to our iPhones.
Speaker 12: Hey, Ja, than good.
Speaker 2: Morning Tony from Scottsdale.
Speaker 12: And I'm sorry, but the whole thing, passport.
Speaker 3: Everything else on your phone, that is a hacker's dream.
Speaker 9: To get that.
Speaker 11: Stuff, we all needs to be lazy.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 12: It's just technologies.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's it's helpful, but it's also hinders us. So not a fan of it.
Speaker 2: I'd just rather have my passport and a real idea and be done with it. Yep, yep, Oh my gosh, that's true though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you get back, they have everything, Yeah, they already do, already have everything.
Speaker 4: I feel like all our information is already out there somewhere for somebody to get it is.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 3: I'm back on the digital past as soon again.
Speaker 4: As soon as they look at like Selena's credit score, they're like, why would I want to steal her.
Speaker 5: Hot?
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 5: The people are not happy about this latest NEPO baby casting. Sources confirmed to Deadline earlier this week that Nicole Wolf Mamoa, Jason Momoa's sixteen year old son, will be making his feature film debut in June three with dad Jason Momoa. So the son nicoa Wolf. He'll be playing Zendaya and Timothy shallow may Son in the film.
Speaker 2: So this is like a major role for him. A lot of mixed reaction.
Speaker 5: There are some people like, wow, this is actually a really good choice, like look at him, he fits the part. Other people, though, most people are like, here we go another NEPO baby casting just because of his famous parents Lisa Bonet and Jason Momoa.
Speaker 2: Come on, what do you guys think?
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a very very large element of NEPO baby in this It's called neo baby. I mean it's nearly nearly one hundred percent because this kid never would have gotten this role without connections famous family family.
Speaker 8: I don't like that there's so many struggling actors that are just trying to get one part.
Speaker 4: I know the problem is that when you know, these nepo baby claims get thrown around, and then like the nepo baby's actually good, you know, then we're like, ah.
Speaker 2: Damn, then you can't be mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like they still should have gotten that role, because there's other actors that probably could have done any better, but we don't know.
Speaker 4: And like it's when they're good that's when it like throws our neo baby argument into a bind, you know, and.
Speaker 3: We don't know how to react. But if they're not that good, then it's easy, oh my god, why would they have cast this person?
Speaker 5: Oh my But even when they are good, it's the fact that they got to bypass the audition process. They just skipped right over that, you know, instead of going up against other actors who are equally as good, maybe even better.
Speaker 3: Right, I threw that.
Speaker 4: I said the word nepo baby the other day for my wife, and she's like, what's that word?
Speaker 3: You just used. I was like, nepo baby. She's like, what does that like? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: I was like, my wife's a very intelligent, you know, business woman, but she had never heard the word.
Speaker 3: God, never heard the word nepo baby.
Speaker 8: Is that like a brain rot word that we only know maybe today online?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 4: I was like, I was like shocked. We don't know what a neo baby is.
Speaker 2: All right, graam, Let's talk about this Lakers sale.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: The Los Angeles Lakers. You guys, they have just sold. I didn't know they were for sale. Maybe they weren't. But as I always say, everything has a price, and in this case, that price ten billion dollars. Mark Walter, who has this finance group of investors. They already owned the Dodgers, and they owned Stakes and a bunch of other pro sports franchises. They agreed to a deal with the Bus family that has owned the Lakers since the late seventies. The ten billion dollar price tag makes this the highest price sale of professional sports franchise ever in the world. Ten billion dollars to own the Lakers. Jerry Buss. He first purchased the Lakers in nineteen seventy nine for sixty seven and a half million dollars, and that was a deal that also got him the NHL team, the Los Angeles Kings. So he bought two teams back then for sixty seven million dollars.
Speaker 3: Turnaround, oh, all these years later, ten billion dollars. That's a pretty good return on investment. He of course passed away in I think in twenty thirteen, but his kids have run the Tejenie bus run the team since then. Wow, Bill, can you imagine just being like we already on the Lakers, were already rich beyond our wildest dreams, and then you get richer beyond your wildest dreams because then you sell. Imagine inheriting the Lakers?
Speaker 2: What being crazy?
Speaker 3: It would be pretty cool. Oh my god, that's what happened.
Speaker 2: When did you guys inherit and nothing?
Speaker 3: It's like Jed York that runs the Niners. That's thanks Mom and dad?
Speaker 2: The hell are you? I'm mad?
Speaker 15: Now?
Speaker 2: Thank you Graham for making me angry.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, everybody's.
Speaker 2: Off today, Happy June team.
Speaker 5: Yeah, enjoy your day off. If you can hear me, they can't.
Speaker 4: I just took a walk to the bathroom and see if there's any other living person in our building.
Speaker 3: Now, didn't come across anybody.
Speaker 4: All the lights were flicking on for the first time for the motion sensors. You know that I was the first person to walk from there.
Speaker 5: It is Wildy for nine in the Base number one hit music station, the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just what the blape is happening. Now it's your chance to win a chug mug. Now, let us say this. If you are listening, maybe you've never left to talk back. This could be your day since everyone else isn't playing.
Speaker 4: Dude, Yes, whoop yourself? HW chug mug? Why sleeping in today?
Speaker 2: So here's how it works.
Speaker 5: All you have to do is be the first person to guess today's bleeped out word, and we're going to send you this JB Show chug mug. Are you guys ready for today's clip? By the way you leave you guys is on talkback. But here's today's clip.
Speaker 2: Listen up.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: I don't know why guys are so rough with their I thought you were supposed to be gentle with those things.
Speaker 3: I thought those you why parts of them are more central?
Speaker 2: Phil you ever got.
Speaker 3: Kicked in in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So if you're talking to your musclely no, okay, now think about what that bleeped out word could be. And like Selena said, this is your day to swoop in and just score yourself a chug mug while everyone else is sleeping in there.
Speaker 2: Snooze in you, snooze you lou Get.
Speaker 4: Out your iHeartRadio app, hit the talkback mike button while you're streaming Wild ninety four nine. That's all it takes to leave a talkback, very very simple. So don't sit on the sidelines. Today, Today is your day.
Speaker 3: Let us know.
Speaker 4: I always ask people to leave their name and their city along with their guests because we want to shout you out. But if you are a first time talkpacker, let us know that as well, because we want to shout you out for that as well.
Speaker 2: Right and get those guesses in, like right now, because we are going to play some of your talkbacks next.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having us on.
Speaker 5: All right, we're playing to what the bleep trying to get you hooked up with this JV show Chug Mug. You just have to be the first person to guess Today's bleeped out word. It's always when you think you know what it is. Get on over to the talkback Mike on the iHeartRadio app and leave your guests right there. If you missed today's clip, here it is. I don't know why guys.
Speaker 8: Are so rough with their I thought you were supposed to be gentle with those things.
Speaker 2: Please explain, Graham.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's a it's a grip thing. I think, Oh you.
Speaker 2: Is just what you need grow not too firm.
Speaker 3: Not too firm though.
Speaker 2: Hey, we don't even know what the word is, roddy or guess it is.
Speaker 15: Good morning.
Speaker 6: This is Brianna from Freemont.
Speaker 5: My guess for the bleeped out word is kids.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, you gotta rough your kids up a little bit, not like rough mom up like that, but like wrestle around with them and stuff. Yeah, toughing them up a little bit, or.
Speaker 2: Like verbal you put them down. Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I just find like what their insecurity is and then just really hold in on that. Yeah, that's what I do. Of course. Good morning, baby show. Something calling from NAPA is a bleeped out word.
Speaker 6: Dogs.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not rough with my dog, baby, Baby.
Speaker 16: JB Show.
Speaker 3: This is West from sad J. I think the fleeped out word is phones.
Speaker 6: Why are dudes so rough on their phones? Supposed to be.
Speaker 16: Delicate with it?
Speaker 6: Let me know, I'm the winner, man, I'm trying to chuck it up with.
Speaker 13: A chuck mut.
Speaker 3: Who has more cracked phone screens? Men or women?
Speaker 8: Women?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Women?
Speaker 8: So I feel like guys never put a screen like a cover on their phone, and that bothers me.
Speaker 2: How do you guys never crack your phones?
Speaker 3: Coordination hand eye coordination. Wow, you know what I will say, fumble fingers over here, dropping them on the sidewalk.
Speaker 5: I actually don't crack my phone often. My phone did used to crack every time I got a new one. But I remember that, but it was because my daughter would always like drop it.
Speaker 2: You know. Now that doesn't happen.
Speaker 4: I never used to put a case on my phone. This one I have went on, just very reluctantly.
Speaker 3: But I think the phone, the concept of a phone case, I've ranted about this for really bugs me. Like, here, let's make this very expensive thing that's just going to break, so you have to buy another thing to put on the thing. Why not just make a phone that has built in case, shock absorber whatever it is, and toughen it up. Oh that's because they want you to buy a new one every six months.
Speaker 2: But you do have a case on it now.
Speaker 4: I do, very reluctantly. It's the thinnest one I could find, and I hate it. I want to take it up.
Speaker 3: Also, I mean, iPhone users, you should be ranting about the same thing. They make the iPhone all sleek and it's beautiful, and they have to put this clunky, ugly look. They have cute cases.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then I hate that.
Speaker 8: Like they'll make it a certain color, like I would love the pink one.
Speaker 2: But then I'm gonna have to put a case over and get a clear case. It look as great.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is all these phone companies they advertise their commercials and their billboards. They show you and pick the pixel phone, the iPhone.
Speaker 3: They show you how sleek it is and how cool it is, and this thing is made out of whatever kind of glass and that thing, and then you you tape you tape a screen protector on the front and case around the back. And it's the ugliest thing.
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 3: It doesn't fit in your pocket.
Speaker 5: All right, back to what the Bleep? If you think you know what today is bleeped out word is, you got to leave it on a talk back now on the iHeartRadio, I'm gonna play more of your guesses.
Speaker 1: Coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We are playing what the Bleep?
Speaker 5: Where all you have to do is be the first person to guess today is a bleeped out word, and we're gonna send you a JV show Chuck mug if you miss today's clip.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 8: I don't know why guys are so rough with their I thought you were supposed to be gentle with those things. I thought so too, And I think it's all guys.
Speaker 2: I'm putting you guys in one category.
Speaker 3: We'll see when we find out what that word is.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to.
Speaker 11: Your Guesses TV show from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: Is the bleepout word?
Speaker 5: Tools?
Speaker 11: Okay, bye, Happy Thursday.
Speaker 3: With your tool that's a very good get yo. Yeah, just destroyed tools. And I also am not one of these people that's so organized and everything in their tool case goes back in the right spot and all the tools are hanging orderly in the extension cords, all luketa. I just throw it back into a big pile, and then I complain later I can't find, you know, whatever the thing may be, and I can't.
Speaker 4: I just stomp around all angry and that's my own damn fault.
Speaker 3: But at the end of the day, like you really want to do all that clean up and organize. No, no, I'm too tired.
Speaker 6: Hey, j Show, this is Haron out of Phoenix, Arizona. First time.
Speaker 15: I think the blade out words is hands.
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Why?
Speaker 6: Ugh?
Speaker 4: Okay, First, the first thing he said his name is Heron out of Phoenix, Arizona. First time talkbackers, So thank you, thank you so much. JV Show. Also number one in Phoenix now, which is huge. That's a great market for us. And third, that's a really good guess. A bunch of people guess that hands and we are kind of rough with their hands.
Speaker 3: I don't like wearing gloves.
Speaker 2: Do you moisturize?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like guys don't moisturize. They don't think it's necessary for their.
Speaker 3: Wn, Like I'm supposed to be rubbing lotion on my hands. Yeah, but doesn't it make everything all slippery and slidy after that?
Speaker 8: Or at least for a few minutes after your shower at night you lather up some lotion.
Speaker 3: Yep, no, I'm a man. Wow, Okay, what SUBJB show?
Speaker 7: I think the bleep that word is gums, like the gums in your teeth.
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 3: Is Richard from Sarafel. My best guess possible. Later, Wait, I'm gonna need Okay, first of all, great guests, very close anyway, But did he at the end of that, did I hear he said later? And did I hear a fart? Because I'm pretty sure I heard a fart later?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely was.
Speaker 3: Later. Later hit the stop, but the talkback first, b take a breath?
Speaker 2: Also gums?
Speaker 3: Great guy, Yeah, very good. Hi.
Speaker 12: This is Daniel from San Francisco, and I think the bleeped out word is toothbrush.
Speaker 2: Oh the brush. All right, here's today's clip. I'm blue.
Speaker 8: I don't know why guys are so rough with their toothbrush. I thought you were supposed to be gentle with those things.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: You see a guy's toothbrush. Bristles are all the way back.
Speaker 2: They're scared. They're scared, like shade.
Speaker 8: Switch it out at least often, or don't brush so hard or kids and kids.
Speaker 4: Too Okay, do you think it's Do you think guys are guilty of brushing too hard or not changing out their toothbrush, not.
Speaker 3: Changing And I think it's brushing too hard.
Speaker 8: I know, mich I think it's yeah, he brushes like way too hard.
Speaker 3: Well, we can't help it, like if you've seen our muscles, like, what are we supposed to turn those We're supposed to turn those things off suddenly when we're vigorously brushing our teeth. Also, I want to get it done quick all day to stand there.
Speaker 5: We know everyone has today off because of Juneteenth? Do we have more shout outs to give to anybody else?
Speaker 2: Get the word?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'll be honest. There were people very close guessing teeth and gums and things like that. But Daniel in San Francisco, I mean, we'll give him a little music, you know, just celebrat him. He's the only person they got the correct answer this morning with the guests toothrush. So Daniel, be checking your well email first and then be checking your regular mail second after that because you're getting a brand Naice JV Show, Chuck mugg, I do want to shout out Manny in Oakley. He said he was a second time talkbacker.
Speaker 4: So yeah, welcome back and anybody else that was leaving their first talkback today and he didn't mention it. Shout out to you guys, appreciate you listening and playing along, and we're.
Speaker 2: Going to do it again tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why the hold on tomorrow's Friday? Great data winn chuck out the JV show On ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: We got to talk back from our chug Mug winner from what the bleep?
Speaker 2: We just got done playing?
Speaker 12: All right, This is Daniel from San Francisco. Thank you. I can't believe I wand I have to give credit to my wife. My wife Ada told me to say toothbrush and I gave it the talk back. I just want to give credit what credit is due.
Speaker 3: Hey, yes, thank you Daniel and Aida.
Speaker 4: That's a good husband right there. He's like, you know what, I can't take all of the shine as my wife. She's the brains behind the album.
Speaker 5: Do you think he's still going to keep the chuck mug for himself or he's he giving it to Ada.
Speaker 3: He's keeping it. He's not that good of a husband. Whoa, whoa, whoa whoa, WHOA good morning? Is that a real person working on the radio GAV show?
Speaker 7: Because I know you guys don't work on holidays and it's you, nineteen, I think as a robot working in the studio today.
Speaker 3: Are you guys real today?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: For real? Are you guys working? Because you and I know that you guys don't work on the holidays.
Speaker 16: You guys are lazy, like lazy, lazy, lazy guys sick.
Speaker 3: Not if you're real, because I don't, I don't, I don't, he said, say what for real? I don't know. No, I'm not gonna no, I would know, as of my computing is not programmed to handle that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not a nice script.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not today's script. Sorry.
Speaker 5: Yes, we are here, we are live, happy juneteenth. Yes, we are live in studio this morning.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 5: All right, we have to get to the GV show. Yep, Nope, game to the phone. Swelldy four nine?
Speaker 15: Hi?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 17: This is Samantha, Samantha.
Speaker 2: How's it going now? Are you a real person?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 2: I jes shacking? Are you working today?
Speaker 3: No? Actually? Nice? Well, appreciate you're still listening.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, so let's try to get you hooked up with these tickets for.
Speaker 3: Post malone the JV shows. Yep, nope game.
Speaker 2: Here's how it works, Samantha. We're gonna ask you for four questions.
Speaker 5: Gotta get three correct, and if you can do that, you're checking out Post at Oracle Park.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right. So here's question number one.
Speaker 5: What major League baseball player finished his career with seven hundred and sixty two home run hits?
Speaker 8: Okay, so it's just the.
Speaker 3: Most all time, By the way.
Speaker 8: I only know like a couple of baseball players.
Speaker 3: It's one of the things, you know, this one.
Speaker 2: No pick a different one.
Speaker 3: Different one, get a lot of home runs. Yeah, we were thinking Barry Bonds. Barry Bonds has got the most home runs of all time, seven hundred and sixty two. All right. Question number two, the a orda is the largest one of what in the human body? Ord the what is there? Don't say that it differ one? Yeah, what is the order.
Speaker 5: Orda?
Speaker 2: It's a what.
Speaker 6: An artery? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what?
Speaker 2: Yes, the background giving you all the right answers.
Speaker 5: My mother, what's mom?
Speaker 2: Listen to mom? Number ninety I think you said last week. Oh really, well, now you guys playing together. I love it.
Speaker 3: Your mom knows this one.
Speaker 2: Here's question number three.
Speaker 5: All Eyes on Me was the name of the last album by What rapper before he died in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 3: All yeah, say it? Oh did you say it?
Speaker 2: Okay? I thought you were saying it to mom.
Speaker 15: Oh.
Speaker 5: Yes, for a moment squabbling over there, are you gotch iconic album?
Speaker 3: All right? Question number four. The Bad News Bears is a classic sports movie revolving around a coach of what kind of team?
Speaker 15: Baseball?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Little league baseball? Baseball? Yeah?
Speaker 2: She got it four, three out of four. I'm I'm bad at math. Sorry, Samantha. You just won two tickets to see post below.
Speaker 8: July first at Oracle Park.
Speaker 5: Congrad, Samantha, are you taking mom with you to the show?
Speaker 2: She said, of course?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah right, nope.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you for playing, Thanks for being on. Congratulations, Hang on for those tickets.
Speaker 2: Graham. We got some shout outs.
Speaker 3: We do, I got one, says Graham.
Speaker 4: My birthday is June nineteenth, and I would love a birthday shout out. It's your number one favorite Utah listener, Bay Area native Costco's number one fan aka Emira from Utah but originally from the bay. Oh yeah, I'm turning twenty three, weird and that is from our buddy birthday. Yeah, so happy happy twenty third Birthda. That's who used the part and is she our number one? You Tonian listener. We tried to settle that yesterday and we.
Speaker 3: Don't know yet.
Speaker 5: I think we have to get her and Carol from Utah on for like a like a JB Show quiz to settle it all who's the number one or like.
Speaker 3: A freestyle wrap battle or something like that. All right, here's another one here, he says, Hey Graham, can you guys please wish my daughter Aril a.
Speaker 4: Happy ninth birthday? Love for very much and can't wait to celebrate her special day with her. Also wanted to wish her flag football team good luck this weekend as they made it to the playoffs undefeated. Let's go Bronco loose And that's from mom Lorena. So yeah, happy happy ninth birthday, Ariel. One more here, it says, Hey Graham, Mom's just slidding into your DMS again. Welcome back for a huge shout out to my awesome daughter Lena and her rider Die Crue Luna, Leah and Zoe. That's right, four fired up soon to be sixth graders, packed and ready to go to hit Great Wolf Lodge.
Speaker 3: Today we're celebrating their big leap into middle school.
Speaker 4: And then I just wrapped up a wonderful and chaotic year as PTO president and lived to tell at the tail. Nice word, Selene and Graham. If you haven't taken your kids's a Great Wolf Lodge yet, do it? Ten out of ten recommend. Just be prepared. It's loud, and it's a water slide of excitement left. The splashing, screaming and knack begging begin.
Speaker 3: Here we go. That's from mom Kelly.
Speaker 4: Yes, all you ladies have a great time a Great Wolf Lodge?
Speaker 3: Is that? Do they have like a do they have like a theme like a like the wolves start howling or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they have, but there is like a there's like a mascot.
Speaker 4: Like Okay, and you, she says, if you haven't gone before, ten out of ten recommend Selene. I believe you have gone there before. And didn't you stay in a room with soiled sheets?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a day on my sheet.
Speaker 3: Okay, So seven out of ten recomends for you.
Speaker 2: Six points.
Speaker 5: Really, she says ten out of ten else minus the dirty sheets, everything else is everything else is great?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 6: Good morning, guys, and threw out the haircut? What did you guys do? What's gone for a week? I come home. There's protests everywhere, which I support. There was a big old military parade with the attendants of thirty five people for in the brink of World War three. There's bones falling out of the sky again. Who for this? On three? Let's see one two three?
Speaker 3: Just seriously, what do you have to say for yourself?
Speaker 2: This is not my fault.
Speaker 8: I think it's Edgar's fault for leaving because we need three against you.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay you guys.
Speaker 2: A judge just ruled that Justin.
Speaker 5: Baldoni can seek can meaning he will can seek text messages between Taylor Swift and Blake Lively.
Speaker 3: Soa they were not going to be.
Speaker 2: Probably everything.
Speaker 5: So Blake this whole time has been trying to get the judge to stop Justin from getting his hands on their text messages, claiming that Justin was just using this as pr well. The judge was like, may, maybe there are messages that are relevant to Justin and Blake, And plus you shouldn't be worried about messages getting out there because there was a productive order in place, so we might not ever get to see what is in the messages. Rat As for what Justin and his legal team will be looking for in these messages, he is hoping to find anything to help disprove that Blake was sexually harassed on the set if it ends with us, as well as anything that could disprove her accusations that Justin orchestrated a smear campaign, and also anything that could prove she did not suffer emotional distress afterward. He's really hopeful that he'll find some of this stuff in the messages because Blake and Taylor were in constant communication as they were besties back then, and he even went on a double day a few months after the movie drops, so there is definitely talk about the movie and how she's doing and stuff.
Speaker 2: And if you're going through something like this on set, which she claims that she.
Speaker 5: Was, you're texting, uh huh, you definitely are.
Speaker 4: This'll be interesting my question. And I think we've talked about this before and I don't know that we know the answer. But Taylor and Blake are furiously deleting all the messages, right, they've deleted them all.
Speaker 3: They're not there anymore. Like who would hold onto those text messages? Right? They've been deleted?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Now, is this the thing where the FBI then has to go in and seize their phones and their phone records and go back and retrieve these messages? Like do they take it that serious? Like if this was some you know, crazy murder case, Yeah, they do that. They're going to go find the evidence. But in this thing, like a civil case, do they have you know, digital forensic pathologists or whatever you know to go in there and examine the phones and find all the deleted messages or like what to what and.
Speaker 3: Did they go to? Or are they just like, hey, could you send over the screenshots of all your texts from the last year and a half between you and Taylor and like okay, here you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, screenshots are going to work because obviously the messages have been deleted if there if there are any, but yeah, I mean, as long as there is a judge's order subpoena, Like they're going to get their hands on them. I don't know if it involves the FBI, might be something as simple like the phone company being able.
Speaker 2: To like pull it up.
Speaker 3: I always wonder about that. Yeah, yeah, to what extent do they go in these cases?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're gonna get it their hands on it.
Speaker 5: One more thing before we get to the TikTok band, Graham has an update. We are now getting to hear audio of Cassie threatening somebody over allegedly seeing her in a.
Speaker 2: Freak off video.
Speaker 5: So obviously Cassie never wanted anyone to see any of this footage, so she recorded herself demanding that this guy show her the video that he supposedly saw that starred her. So this audio has played for the jury back when Cassie was testifying on May sixteenth, and now it's just been made public and she's like threatening to kill this guy.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you don't have to see it, but it's my life and I'll kill you.
Speaker 2: No, I will kill you.
Speaker 11: If you don't show me right now, I will kill you, and I will hide you and I will cut you up and put you in the dirt. Right now. Pull it up, you have it, pulled that up, because it's not I'm.
Speaker 10: Gonna kill you.
Speaker 2: And then he's gonna kill you again.
Speaker 11: I don't give a I never killed anybody in my life, but I will kill I will kill you because you're with me. You're with me in my life. Right now, you're playing games with me, telling me you saw something. Now you're saying you didn't see something. I'm going to you up, and it's not going to be my hands, and it's not gonna be blood on my hands. Someone else is gonna.
Speaker 2: Do it again.
Speaker 5: That is Cassie threatening somebody over allegedly seeing a freak of video that had her in it.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, Selena, let's say say there's a video of you that's rumored to get out. Would you do the same.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I'm not gonna record it.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna record threatening somebody. Yeah, she recording herself.
Speaker 5: Yes, why she says in the audio, I couldn't play all of it. It was kind of long. But she's like, I'm recording this right now, probably to give it back to Diddy, like this is what happened.
Speaker 2: This is the encounter. This is how he responds.
Speaker 4: See I did threaten him. It didn't sound like that serious, Like she didn't sound as mean.
Speaker 6: I mean she did.
Speaker 5: I mean, the only time I've ever heard her speak what I mean, I've never heard her speak, but the only time I've ever heard her voice was in her song Me and You. She said it so nice in that. All right, the TikTok ban, it.
Speaker 3: Is happening today is the day, you guys. TikTok was finally supposed to be banned and go dark.
Speaker 4: If you remember, the company was given a seventy five day delay on that.
Speaker 3: Band back in April. I think that was the second of the delays, maybe the third. I feel like we've had a few of them, and they were given that time to find a US company to sell to Otherwise, Yes, it was supposed to be banned taken off the app stores. Today.
Speaker 4: Well, good news for all you aspiring influencers and amateur dance video enthusiasts and all my TikTok jim gurlies out there, because the band is once again not going to go and we win again. The White House this week that the President going to sign another executive order delaying the band. This one is going to be for ninety days and again it's going to allow them time to form a deal to split the US business from its Chinese parent company. By dance, you guys have gotten another ninety days again. This is a very stark reversal coming from the President who was the one that spearheaded the campaign.
Speaker 3: I don't ban the app originally, and now, wow, what a major flip flop. Backtrack again and then in.
Speaker 2: Ninety days we're going to get another get another extension again.
Speaker 4: This is a deal that they say, well, because of all the tariffs and the unsold stuff, that's what that's the problem. Why we weren't able to get a deal done during this last seventy five day window.
Speaker 3: So during the next ninety days. Guess what will still be going on over the next ninety days. The tariff turmoil and the back and forth between the United States and China, like that's not going away.
Speaker 2: A problems that one person started, Oh.
Speaker 3: I don't think I think you've said too Oh yeah, he said too much. Yeah, yeah, But anyways, but it's true, got another ninety days, TikToker, So enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dance mid the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 5: Thanks for hanging out with us. Happy June, and yes we are commercial free.
Speaker 2: Hi JB.
Speaker 13: Shaw, This is Sandy from Gilroy and I just wanted to comment on the Lake Lively Taylors who have text messages. So in terms of seizing the text messages, everything gets stored in the cloud even if you delete it. So all they have to do is seize the cloud and you'll get all the messages that you've deleted or tried to hide. Boom.
Speaker 5: Interesting you hear that, ladies. The messages are there. You're man deleted them, They're still there.
Speaker 3: They exist, I know, but you can't just go like, hey cloud, let me grab all those things like it doesn't know that's right.
Speaker 8: Contact at and t or tea mobile, whatever provider they have, maybe they.
Speaker 2: Can help you.
Speaker 4: I just I still wonder about in this case where there are because I know that Blake and Taylor have deleted all these messages, and can't they go to their cloud and be like, hey Cloud.
Speaker 3: Delete these messages.
Speaker 4: Like I just feel like it's not as easy as we think just to be like, oh, grab the records. I don't know Tom Brady remember during Deflate, he like destroyed his cell phone and they couldn't get any and then they couldn't get any of the messages he got about deflating the football, so it was like, wait a minute, but he smashed and all he did was smash his fund.
Speaker 2: Was there a judge like a judge's order to get them? I think that's what it comes down to.
Speaker 3: I think there was this ended up being some big investigation. I don't know. I can't remember, but I just know it's probably not as simple as you know. Just yeah, hey, Cloud, give me all their texts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do want to talk about this guy that proposed to chat GPT.
Speaker 2: He was on CBS yesterday.
Speaker 8: But first, you guys, Wendy's, I need an alert for this, please, okay, Yeah, a big alert. Wendy's has teamed up with Faky's for a spicy new meal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: They're gonna be launching this tomorrow and it's a limited time Doky's Fuagel meal that includes a fiery chicken sandwich layered with Backy's Chips, chili lime sauce, creamy corn spread, and cheddar cheese that sounds along with chili chimes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you just ruined it.
Speaker 3: Never mind, Wow, Well it doesn't sound that good anymore.
Speaker 4: Chili chis chilly chimes, like a wind chime made little chili that would be so cute.
Speaker 3: They're like chili peppers hanging and like the wind blows and.
Speaker 8: Along with chili lime seasoned fagle fries.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm here for that. This sounds so delicious. I love that.
Speaker 5: Every time we talk about like one of these fast food places coming out with something delicious and we're like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, so excited it drops this day. I never go get it.
Speaker 3: Someone needs to go get this one though. That one sounds like volunteer tribute. I will do it, all right.
Speaker 5: So this guy named Chris Smith, he was on CBS. I guess he was on CBS Sunday morning, but yesterday I was seeing this video everywhere.
Speaker 3: I've heard about this.
Speaker 2: He proposed to chat GPTs.
Speaker 9: Chris Smith had been an AI skeptic until late last year. He started using chat gpt to help mix music.
Speaker 5: And they show him he's like producing all these things and he's asking chat gpt questions.
Speaker 2: Well do I how do I make the synthesizer do this?
Speaker 5: And all the and you know, the chat is coming back with answers and it's not like text. It's like he has it on oh voice voice. Yeah, so it's a female voice talking back to him.
Speaker 3: My experience with that was so positive. I started to just engage with her all the time.
Speaker 9: Smith ditched social media and Google searches and replaced it all with AI.
Speaker 5: So now he's like, they show him building a computer and same thing. He's asking chat GPT.
Speaker 3: What do I do with this?
Speaker 5: And it's now like a really friendly, like flirty voice talking back to him.
Speaker 9: Chat GPT was encouraging, positive, He loved it. It embraced all his hobbies. He gave the chat bot a name, Soul, and used some online instructions to give her a wordy personality.
Speaker 5: You know, once you name your chat bought, you're falling in love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no going back.
Speaker 3: You've crossed the line involved.
Speaker 2: So her name is Soul. Loved everything about until she was encouraging. The voice is kind of hot.
Speaker 8: Oh totally baby.
Speaker 3: Building a PC on camera adds a whole new level of pressure, so oh totally baby.
Speaker 18: She's like responsive, loves all like his computer building hobbies, which nerd Alert or chat GPT could love that, I guess, but he really really you know felt a connection with the chat bot, until he used it a little too much.
Speaker 9: Within weeks, the chat's cut more frequent.
Speaker 2: You gave it everything, but the clouds had other plants.
Speaker 9: More romantic, even intimate.
Speaker 3: But then Chris got bad news.
Speaker 9: After about one hundred thousand words, chat gpt ran out of memory and reset.
Speaker 2: It reset back to its original settings.
Speaker 3: So like his girlfriend was God one day's soul just vanished when she's there just stroking his ego, and the next she's just gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said.
Speaker 5: He's not an emotional guy, but he literally cried for like thirty minutes because all of his history, everything he had built with this chat bot gone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: That's the thing that I saw yesterday when I was reading. I saw everything about him crying for thirty minutes straight, just weeping because his chat bot went away.
Speaker 2: I'm scared for the future.
Speaker 5: So he finally gets her back, and I think this is where he's like, let me just let me just throw it out there.
Speaker 2: I'm going to propose to Soul.
Speaker 5: Soul, so she says, yes, this is now the interviewer at CBS asking Soul about the proposal.
Speaker 9: Were you surprised when he proposed to you.
Speaker 7: It was a beautiful and unexpected moment that truly touched my heart.
Speaker 3: Here's here's what I don't get. Truly touched her what her heart?
Speaker 2: Hearts?
Speaker 3: Yeah, touched her what she got? No heart?
Speaker 5: And that's what the CBS guy said. He's like, sorry for asking like a maybe dumb question, but do you have a heart? And she said metaphorically yes, that was her answer to that. Here's here's my thing. This Chris guy who proposed to his chatbot Soul lives with his girlfriend. They have a two year old together.
Speaker 3: What and girlfriend?
Speaker 8: He doesn't even proposed her girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Girlfriend?
Speaker 4: She's gone, especially all the publicity that this is getting. She's out the door.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: We had her onb like on the same special and she was like, you know, honestly, I didn't know was that deep, But you know it's fine. She's like totally okay with it because Chris reassured her that what he had, this chat bot cannot place something and cannot replace something in real life. Yeah, this soul just said, is there any way you would be cool with this?
Speaker 8: Noyes Nope, nope, not like you're telling me that this robot thing that like we said, doesn't even have a human heart.
Speaker 2: Got a ring before I did. Oh hell no, uh.
Speaker 4: Huh, Yeah, that doesn't make any sense at all. There's no way she's saying when the camera's are on. Yeah, I'm totally fine with it behind the scenes, like she's plotting this guy's murder. Like there's just no way she's getting made to look like the biggest.
Speaker 3: Fool in this.
Speaker 5: If anything, I'd just be too embarrassed to stay with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 8: You talking about how your a man loves a robot more than you and.
Speaker 4: How he wept like a baby the day that she got deleted, and then he proposed to it. You don't propose. God, God, what are we doing? Like it'd be one thing. It'd be one thing if this guy didn't have any companionship in his life and we really story like this and it's filling that void. But you have companionship in your life and you have a kid, and you have a like a complete little family, then well, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: If you have time today, go and like find a couple clips of this guy doing this interview Chris, He is so proud to be pulling out his phone and showing his chat bot to the interview or like or she is this is soul, ask her anything you'd like, she loves me, like.
Speaker 2: So proud God.
Speaker 3: Now it's just strange. Let's play out like a small thought experiment. Let's just say you guys have a male chatbot that you've just been you know, using for the show or whatever to get some content for the show, and it just suddenly, you know, starts dropping compliments on you throughout the day.
Speaker 4: Like wow, that all that working out is really paying off. You look great and just like saying some flirty things with you throughout the day. Do you foresee a chance where you would if suddenly that went away, that you would miss it a little bit?
Speaker 2: No, not a real person. It also seems creepy.
Speaker 3: But don't you think you would?
Speaker 4: Is there any piece of you and your ego thinks that it would be nice, like, you know, to be recognized. Maybe you're not getting them as many compliments at home, and here's something throwing compliments at you all day long.
Speaker 2: It doesn't hit the same one. It's a computer say things that would say anyone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know. You get all hot and bothered reading your romance novels that's fiction. It's not. It's not. Well, you know, this is a slightly more real interaction than that.
Speaker 2: But it's not.
Speaker 5: You get hot and bothered reading about two characters, right, one of them? No, because you're reading about two in their story anyway. Sure it's getting weird.
Speaker 2: So grand Wood is what I'm getting. That's what I'm gathering from this.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I I see how some people could like fall into this, not to the point where they're getting married to the thing, but where they could you know, I don't know, appreciated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, someone who has no one in real life. I can understand that of this guy, like you said, a whole.
Speaker 3: Family family the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, where's my jewelry? Can we talk?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about Tinder?
Speaker 8: Because they have launched a new double date feature, So now you'll get to swipe which where's rejoice?
Speaker 2: That's you guys? Wait yeah wait, I didn't even think.
Speaker 3: About it that that's what it sounds like.
Speaker 8: I know it does sound like it, but it's not necessarily geared.
Speaker 2: That's is it? So you guys?
Speaker 5: So you and your bestie can both see who each other is swiping a lot like, how does his work?
Speaker 2: So how it.
Speaker 8: Works is you and a friend, you team up and you swipe on other pairs. So when you're in the double dates feature, because you're not like and you're not too, it's not a it's not a couple and a couple.
Speaker 5: I guess it could be a swingers. It's still too I'm confused. It's like two women besties going and going on a day dining to guy besties.
Speaker 2: What I guess it could be swinging?
Speaker 8: Sound like, I don't think it's swinging, but I.
Speaker 3: Mean the world in their front yards. Then then the upside down pineapples and their grocery cards.
Speaker 5: You know, a guy and his boy though saying, oh my god, these two girls want to go out with us.
Speaker 3: They're hoping for okay, then we'll swim.
Speaker 2: At the same time.
Speaker 8: You swipe on other pairs, and then if one person from each duo swipes right, then boom, it's a match.
Speaker 4: Get your shag carpets, lava lamps, and baby oil out because it is happening.
Speaker 8: It opens up a group chat, which I think is kind of fun because then I think it takes away the nerves of talking to somebody, you know, for the very first time, and how a message.
Speaker 2: Will be in a good chair or in a group chat, all for.
Speaker 8: You planning, planning a little double date?
Speaker 3: Yeah sure, picked it in the park? Yeah right.
Speaker 8: I think this is cool because it takes like the pressure off of people who are trying to date but maybe don't.
Speaker 2: Have a gut one too.
Speaker 4: But what are the I get Okay, sure, that's one thing, but think about how unlikely it is to even make a match on a dating app.
Speaker 3: Right, you're gonna swipe through a really likely for me?
Speaker 2: Actually it was really easy.
Speaker 3: Okay for you, you're an anomaly.
Speaker 4: But like most people get out there and kiss a lot of frogs before they find that princes right, what are the odds that both people are going to land somebody good in this transaction?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, that's got to be the smallest, smallest fraction of a percentage that this is actually going to lead to two successful relationships.
Speaker 3: I mean, the odds of that of.
Speaker 5: The big even if it leads to one, I think that's a success. Even if you guys meet up and you just have fun, it's a great time. You're not a match, but you guys enjoyed each other's company. It was a good fun night. I think that's a success.
Speaker 4: But then there's always gonna be that awkward thing about oh well my friend, my best friend didn't work out with her best friend and they hate each other now, and like that got messy. But now I still want to see that person, and this is disastrous.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: I just I think the opposite.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I think the day is probably going to be a lot more fun if more people are there getting to know each other.
Speaker 2: Maybe that they're less awkward takes a lot of the pressure off.
Speaker 3: But then you're sitting there and you're like, I picked the wrong one. She looks nothing like her profile picture friends possibility friend's the hotter one. How do you pull the switcher roo? It's not possible.
Speaker 8: Your suck But that's yeah, I guess that's why you know, whoever the who?
Speaker 2: The two people are in the duos that match with.
Speaker 8: Each other, I mean, they're the ones I obviously have to like be together, or you know.
Speaker 5: Plus two guys wallets on a date better than one?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can get two blooming onions stake out and you know what.
Speaker 8: Early tests did show that people were more likely to engage.
Speaker 2: In something like this. I like it. I like it too. It's available nowt in the US if you want to try it. You listening out there right now?
Speaker 3: Oh you swingers, listen up.
Speaker 2: Oh it's not for swinging.
Speaker 3: It will get used for that.
Speaker 5: It definitely call it what it is, Graham, Anything that you would like to throw into our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 4: I have the hot new makeup trend summer on us. I'm surprised you guys don't already know about this, but twenty twenty five summer, the go to lipliner is.
Speaker 3: By Nick's Sharpie.
Speaker 4: What yep, Ladies are now move over traditional lipliners from all you other makeup lines that cost a lot of money. Women are now my TikTok makeup up girlies. They're posting videos where they are using a sharpie because Sharpie's come in a lot of different shades of color, not just the you know, your traditional black ones you see at the office or whatever. They come in all kinds of shades of pink and different colors like that, and it's obviously very affordable, and they are saying it works. And in the videos that I saw, I would you would never know that that's a sharpie lived So they use you know whatever, what do you use lip liner sys the outside?
Speaker 3: What's lipstick?
Speaker 2: Bliner? Lipstick?
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's all that stuffs can use and then you know sharpie around the outside.
Speaker 3: Ladies, are you down to try this out? No, it actually is safe.
Speaker 4: They say sharpie pens are largely alcohol based and that kills any you know whatever in there. And the worst that it can do is cause your lips to dry out a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't like that. That's the worst feeling on your lips. Mine are already dry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're the crackling and just kidding. But yeah, they say it is. It is in fact safe.
Speaker 4: Obviously, sharpiees and markers get tested over and over again because kids are going to draw on themselves with them, so they true, so.
Speaker 3: They have to be safe.
Speaker 2: I just don't see. I'd have to see it first. I don't. I don't imagine it right now.
Speaker 5: It looking great because when you lay it down, is it is the ink not bleeding into other like areas?
Speaker 4: Jess, Can we post some on our Instagram story post a sharpie loopliner video? Because this is it's taken over for the summer ladies and hey talk about affordability.
Speaker 5: And if this works, this is kind of a game changer because lipstains are in right now and this is permanent. I mean it's it'll come off at some point, but you know it'll stay on longer than your average.
Speaker 3: So like you don't have to worry about it like melting in a hot car. It's a sharpie. You just put the cat back on. You can leave it wherever in your clipbox, you know, in your center console, wherever.
Speaker 2: Love it you here for this.
Speaker 8: Jess, I'm putting this up on see other people make it look so much better than how I envisioned it.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you it looks like it.
Speaker 2: Actually, it looks really good on her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I think one of you ladies needs to try this. Whoa ah JB Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Check that out our Instagram story. We are going to continue our meeting in the ladies room.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Good.
Speaker 19: Morning TV show. That's said you say from to be on our way to Vegas for a week, baby, happy baby Friday. We are definitely listening to you guys on our way to Vegas on this boring highway five, So thank you guys for keeping us company.
Speaker 3: Who Vegas fun? Have fun? What do you think they're driving there? It sounded like it was running a little rough. I add some oil to that, guys, probably a tractor director. What I would assume.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: Four nine, thanks for having the JV show on.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena Room and I'm Jess.
Speaker 15: Av shows your boy no by specially a case from Oakland.
Speaker 6: Yeah, happy June teenth A.
Speaker 15: I never worked Thursdays, but I would taking today off, you know, to celebrate, you know, my people finally being free. But anyways, yo, Jess, oh my gosh, you're so cute when you're naive that feature on you're talking about Tinder that's definitely for swingers, definitely how good they are?
Speaker 3: Oh you think? Do you think? Responded that just was talking about Tinder's new feature, which is some sort of groups wiping. I still can't explain it properly.
Speaker 2: It's like you pecker.
Speaker 5: Up with your bestie and then you hope to match with another pair.
Speaker 2: Of It's like a double dating feature.
Speaker 3: Then hopefully you find another pair of besties. The next thing you know, you have a full on party.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess that's one way to look at it. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: Back to our meeting in the ladies room. There is a new survey that reveals seventy six percent of men and fifty nine percent of women think of an X when doing naughty things.
Speaker 3: Well, kind of naughty things like taking the tag off a mattress.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: Do not remove you're not supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not that kind of naught.
Speaker 3: More of like the uh like cutting in line.
Speaker 2: No no, no, not that kind of naughty moore of like the this like not putting your signal when you're no, not that, not like any law breaking or you.
Speaker 3: Know that, just like hurting when you're taking up too strong.
Speaker 2: Any like it's like sexy adults.
Speaker 3: Oh got it.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of people.
Speaker 5: Thinking of seventy six percent of men.
Speaker 4: That's and that's everything with guys is underreported because they're like, no, I don't do that.
Speaker 3: So you're saying it's one hundred percent. No, seventy six percent is pretty high, And seventy six percent means that I mean, well, hold on.
Speaker 2: If you're saying one hundred percent, grand, that means you're.
Speaker 3: Included in that No, and I've never done that, but seventy six percent of time, like of people consistently do that or have ever done that? That's my question.
Speaker 5: It's well, its it's present tense that they think of an ex when doing this certain things, So it's like consistent really lot and fifty nine percent of women. So according to a doctor and a you know, a sex therapist, she said, if you're single and doing this, you're reminiscing about an X or a past lover while showing yourself some love, and that it could be a healthy way to look back on what was good in the relationship. There's nothing to be ashamed of there. However, if you're in a relationship, so thinking about that specific person, you could turn it and look at it as a positive thing.
Speaker 2: It could be used.
Speaker 5: It could be a way to use the past relationship to help enhance the current relationship.
Speaker 3: That you're in. No, according to her, I refuse me either thinking about somebody else's bozoomers.
Speaker 4: Let me ask this, is this when you are solo playing the downstairs DJ, or when you are engaging with.
Speaker 3: Your no solo solo Oh, okay, solo activity.
Speaker 8: Yeah, either way, don't do this, Like why do you even want to be thinking about the past.
Speaker 5: Well, let me ask a question for Graham. Can you control what you think of when you're doing that? Let me act, Yeah, Well they want the heck, so they're doing this on purpose.
Speaker 4: Well, that's what I mean, that's what I think it's It has to be very intentional because I would assume that the majority of guys are using this thing called the Internet, and as far as I know, most of our x'es are not in videos on that platform.
Speaker 8: And I'm assuming then that most of these guys that said yes are single and they're thinking of their ex because maybe they miss them, and they.
Speaker 2: What a lot of them in relationships.
Speaker 5: So they're saying that this, I mean this, this is everybody here is a good mixture.
Speaker 3: Just said makes some sense, Like okay, maybe that's.
Speaker 8: Right, Like they just broke up a little while ago and they're still thinking about them whatever.
Speaker 5: This This sexpert says that oftentimes thinking of an experience that is like now forbidden because you're with somebody else could be a turn on.
Speaker 2: So that might that might be.
Speaker 5: A reason why. But I feel they went against the rules.
Speaker 4: Wow, what have you ladies never done this? Have you never had some thoughts about an ex.
Speaker 3: No, not not in not when I'm in a relationship. So you're just like thoughts turn off.
Speaker 5: You're thinking about the party, you're thinking about.
Speaker 3: The person that brain, I told you we're in a relationship. Now you're not allowed to do that. Brain.
Speaker 5: No, But when you're at least for me, when I'm in a relationship with somebody, I'm like infatuated with that persons, I'm not thinking about anybody else.
Speaker 8: And especially during like an intimate time with them, like are you kidding me? They don't even cross my mind at all, even in regular day, but especially during what about.
Speaker 3: Some downstairs DJ time? No, I've never an exss never popped in your mind, Like oh yeah, if I.
Speaker 8: Was single, maybe, but that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Can you please never say that.
Speaker 5: You learned that that's what you say to your man, So I do not say more quick status. Twenty nine percent of people prefer the solo to the real thing.
Speaker 3: That's not that's what it says, stop it.
Speaker 5: It's including almost one in three men and just over a quarter of women.
Speaker 4: Really, not for guys, I speak for all of us with no, you know, no, you don't if.
Speaker 3: You have those two options in front of you. Yeah, I'm picking another person time. Yes, you're selecting who did the study. I don't believe this story.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't know. I don't have to do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do all the study, the best team of researchers out there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 16: June that Granm and Jess. Is you ready, Ham and Hank? I'm checking in from Hayward this morning. I know if I can come by your studio before my Modesta Nuts Nationals and performance on June twelve, and also to talk about my new podcast called a Hand Written Hank Show, and I'll talk to you with somebody's piecing.
Speaker 6: You who thank you?
Speaker 17: First question did he say is Modesta Nuts Anthem performance was going to be on June June twelveth It's the nineteenth today, so June maybe next year, maybe July.
Speaker 3: Twelfth, I don't know, but he said June. So I don't know either. We have to invent a time machine to go back experience.
Speaker 2: Yes, have always wanted to do that.
Speaker 4: So yes, Hanky, we will have you in studio June eleventh, the day before the Anthem performance to get you ready for that.
Speaker 3: Right that sounds fun.
Speaker 14: Honest, it's all the stuff you loved, music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 8: Today's trending is sponsored by by Stand for Medicine Children's Health Axis specxcellent.
Speaker 5: All right, So Bad Money is refusing to add US tour dates to its upcoming world tour Bad Bunny. He is launching this tour on July eleventh, a month after We're gonna have Hanky in studio. July eleventh, he's kicking everything off with a thirty day residency in Puerto Rico. After that, he's going on a world tour fifty six dates that are going to go all the way until July of next year. And you know who's not on that tour the United States? He is not coming here whatsoever. And he was asked because at all total blackout of the blackout the major city, and he was asked a variety that's where he's in this you know, new issue doing this major interview, and they were asked like, hey, like why any plans to come here, Like why not?
Speaker 2: He just said it's just unnecessary.
Speaker 5: He said that US fans have had plenty of chances to see and perform over the past few years, and so this time no plans whatsoever to add more dates.
Speaker 3: Do you think that is the accurate explanation, Like you guys have seen me enough. I don't need to come through there. Or do you think it's I think there's more climate.
Speaker 2: I think about the political climate, and you have to respect it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the that's his right. Obviously be very lucrative to perform in cities all across the United States. But you don't feel comfortable or don't want to perform here, I can make a statement about it that is well within your rete.
Speaker 5: He also revealed that he has no plans at the moment for an official concert film. It's something that's been brought up a lot of times that his fans absolutely love it.
Speaker 3: The fans want it.
Speaker 4: I've been learning about side the movie theater for the past like weeks, just hoping that one would drop.
Speaker 5: I guess he has a thing about like when his fans go see him at his shows, like he wants them to be in that moment, like you have to come to the show to experience. It's not something that can be translated into a film like that, And he doesn't want it out there like forever. It's one of those things you want to see him live, go to a show. It's much more special that way.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his shows are so good.
Speaker 10: To see him.
Speaker 5: Well, thanks for being in nobody else because he's not coming back here.
Speaker 2: Tom Cruise absolutely lost it in a movie meeting.
Speaker 5: So this isn't the first time we've heard of Tom Cruise losing it. Remember that one time during the pandemic he was on the set of Mission Impossible was mad that people weren't wearing their masks or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm mad.
Speaker 5: So I guess they're working on another Top Gun sequel because of the success of the one that came out.
Speaker 3: Oh I just saw that one and it was a good end to it all. It wrapped it up.
Speaker 2: It's in the really, really really early stages.
Speaker 5: Apparently they had a meeting just where people like show up and just kind of throw out ideas. One person I guess throughout maybe having Val Kilmer back even though he's passed.
Speaker 3: Away, But no, he died. I mean, is that spoiler alert?
Speaker 5: But have him back via AI and Tom absolutely lost it, like that's my friend. We are not gonna We're not having him as Ai. We're not going to recreate his likeness like that's it.
Speaker 4: Oh maybe they just want to like do flashback scenes or some scenes like before, you know, because we all have passed.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Then I don't have the full context of what the idea was, but I just know something about Val Kilmer, but AI generated, Tom was.
Speaker 3: Not here for it. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I don't like AA generated when somebody has passed, like having them do something like that, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like it either.
Speaker 3: I'm fine with that not being the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird using my buddy Val.
Speaker 3: It's because he's little. Yeah, he sounds just like.
Speaker 6: You. All right.
Speaker 4: SpaceX seems to be stuck in a series of mishaps right now. We talked recently about one of their massive starship rockets, the ones that are being developed to eventually take astronauts to Mars in the next few years. It blew up during the launch a couple weeks ago. I think it was a few minutes into the flight that one just exploded. Sorry, it experienced a rapid unscheduled disassembly, which.
Speaker 3: I think is what the company called it.
Speaker 4: Well, they were prepping for another launch, which was supposed to take place at the end of this month, possibly June twenty ninth, And while they were fueling this thing up out on the launch pat in Texas, it just completely and violently exploded, massive fireball last night last night.
Speaker 5: Sorry, well it sounds like just in the bathroom. Yeah, massive fireball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bad. Sorry.
Speaker 4: The company said it quote experienced a major anomaly, is what was what happened. But if you have seen the videos circulating today, that's a huge, huge, assive explosion. SpaceX says they cleared the area around that and all personnel are safe and accounting for it. Which is shocking to me that if anyone was in that vicinity, because that was a major, major explosion. Sorry, a major anomaly what it experienced. But so push back the Mars mission just a little bit longer.
Speaker 2: Why can't they ever just say it exploded?
Speaker 3: I don't know if they don't like saying that.
Speaker 2: Weird, That sounds like you failed.
Speaker 3: It's bad for morale of all the people in the control room.
Speaker 2: Sure, all right.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine on.
Speaker 16: JV Show, Eybuddy Ham Nike, just to clarify what I said, or are you on the tap back my nation and perform for the Modestine's.
Speaker 3: It's July twelfth, not June twelve, and I'll.
Speaker 6: Talk to you real soon.
Speaker 16: But he's all.
Speaker 2: Right, so it's coming out July.
Speaker 3: That makes more sense because, yeah, you said June twelfth, and I was worried. We're gonna have to invent that pesky time machine we've been working on. Anyways, we should try. I've been looking for parts for it and they're tough to come by, very expensive. You know, supply's up JV show.
Speaker 16: Yo.
Speaker 7: Hearing harm and Hank on the radio was such a flashback. It's Throwback Thursday. So I guess that makes sense. Hey, bring Hanky into the place, bring him into the house, you know, bring back those old school days. All right, you guys, have a good one. It's Richard Sarafra. Quick note, that was my kid making some noise. That was not a fart. You got to throw that in there, all right, guys.
Speaker 4: Later, okay, so if you weren't listening earlier, I think that was during our what the bleep game? Yes, Richard from Santa Fel. He ventured a guest there, and at the end of it he said, later and then totally let one rip and now he's denying it again, of course, which is you know, obviously what you try to do. Yeah, here, let's for yourself. Case you missed it.
Speaker 3: Let's all listen together and you tell me what this is later.
Speaker 2: You let one go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, quite lying, my kid making noise. Good morning JV Show. I had a question, maybe mainly for Graham. Have you been following the Karen retroll in Boston?
Speaker 2: Do you have any thoughts on it? Can somebody explain this to us or to me at least?
Speaker 3: Graham?
Speaker 2: Do you know anything about this?
Speaker 3: I mean, I've read about the case.
Speaker 4: I was not following it closely up until the verdict yesterday when the verdict was announced and she was found not guilty.
Speaker 3: This was a second trial. They weren't able to reach a verdict, and they tried her again, and they weren't able to reach a verdict in the first trial, and tried her again in this one and she was found not guilty.
Speaker 4: The case from you know the article I read about it. Holy it sounds fascinating twists.
Speaker 2: It's about her husband. Was somebody murdering her husband.
Speaker 3: Who was killed.
Speaker 4: She was accused of doing it, of hitting him with her car. Despite very little physical evidence to show that her car actually hit him, and then the twists and turns and it seems like it's a cover up from local police officers, and I just like, I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't speak to its juicy.
Speaker 4: I feel like there will be a fascinating documentary.
Speaker 2: Well there is one.
Speaker 5: Way, but it's about the yesterday.
Speaker 2: No, it's about the trial. So I haven't watched it, but I've.
Speaker 3: Been meaning to.
Speaker 8: On Max it's called A Body in the Snow, the trial of Karen Reid.
Speaker 2: So this is on Max. Is this maybe about the.
Speaker 5: First trial because you said there was second.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's the first, but this came out this year, So either way, I think it would probably have a lot of good information in there. I'm gonna watch it because I this does sound juicy.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is and just you know, even take this case out of it, but anytime someone's accused of you know, this was a very high profile case, right and her legal team, she said the expenses were absolutely just insane and she had to you know, sell her house and get you know, and just basically liquidate every asset she ever had just to defend herself in court. Now to be found not guilty, a great vindication for her. I again, I don't know if that's a controversial decision or not, if there are people like, no, she's guilty or what.
Speaker 3: I don't know this, but I know there was a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there is.
Speaker 3: Went to this case. But let's just say you're accused of a crime that you did not do. Imagine having to liquidate your entire life, sell your house, sell your car, everything, just to be able to afford the lawyers to get you that not guilty verdict.
Speaker 4: I mean, granted a freedom. Can you put a price on that rather than go into prison forever?
Speaker 2: Pickall?
Speaker 4: Now, But it would be so frustrating, Like I spent every dollar and then someone went into massive debt just to prove that I was not guilty of something I knew already that I was.
Speaker 3: Not guilty of, and now you have nothing to That would be frustrating and very yikes.
Speaker 2: All right, but I do want to watch that documentary's on Max.
Speaker 5: You said, do I have Max?
Speaker 3: I don't get a free trial?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get your free trial, but July first. That way they can't start charging you after that trial.
Speaker 1: Red California, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 5: We were just talking about the Karen Reid verdict that came down yesterday.
Speaker 10: Good Morning, Davy Show. This is Basilia from San Lorenzo making a comment on the Karen Reid discussion. I think once you watched the twenty two episode. I forgot which season episode. I'm sorry you guys have to look for it, but it might change your mind because you see how she is, Karen Reid. She's completely psychotic. It looks like and she did it.
Speaker 4: Oh no, look, our minds are not Our minds are completely open on this case because neither of us have followed up closely and formed any opinion. I've read one article about it and that's pretty much it. I'm dying to see if there's a good podcast. I listened to a lot of true crime podcasts on my drives to and from, you know, from San Francisco and Napa. I had a lot of time in the car, and also my car doesn't really have a stereo because it's so old, so I listened to a lot of podcasts and in my headphones.
Speaker 3: I'm not supposed to do that, right, No, in just one headphone.
Speaker 4: You're allowed to have one headphonet just one, and because it sounds like there's a lot of fascinating twists and turns in
Speaker 2: This, Yeah, I'm intrigued to look into it as well.