Speaker 1: This is a podcast from woor.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. Yes, we'll get to the bills stuff very very briefly this hour. I want to put a final word on this race communism stuff. We'll get to emails, the COVID vaccine cover up and so much more coming up on the Jesse Kelly Show. I want to once again remind you that tomorrow is Asked Doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So one final word on this race communism stuff, because I got a bunch of emails here, Jesse. I'm so angry about everything happening in South Africa. According to the left, Trump is ambushing the president of South Africa. It's funny you brought up that word ambushing. Western Lensman, as he often does, put together an amazing montage. You will hear news station after news station. These are different stations, different shows, all using the same word. We're going to discuss what what's happening here? What are you actually hearing in Wan? The dramatic scene in the Oval Office today, the tense confrontation President Trump ambushing the President of South Africa. Next another Oval office meltdown, President Trump ambush and the President of South Africa.
Speaker 3: President Trump is being accused of conducting something of a diplomatic ambush a South Africa's president in the Oval Office.
Speaker 4: To be with you, I'm Katie to President Trump, orchestrated another Oval office ambush today.
Speaker 5: Is today Donald Trump meeting with the President of South Africa and attempting to ambush and humiliate that leader to Zelenski territory where essentially he was a bit ambushed inside the Oval office.
Speaker 2: He felt like an ambush in there, kind of like the President's Lenski meeting in the Oval Office. This was an ambush.
Speaker 6: It was orchestrated.
Speaker 1: Little Ramaposa brought his best diplomatic self to this meeting, but nothing could have prepared for this multimedia ambush.
Speaker 5: What started us to some degree.
Speaker 2: In ambush, Well, Katie, I mean it wasn't ambushing.
Speaker 6: Ambush, ambushed, ambushed and ambushed, ambushing, ambush and ambushed inside the Oval office.
Speaker 2: Ambush. Okay, interesting, So we'll discuss the why that happens. In a moment. But what is happening Because you've heard things like this before, You've heard montages like this before that people put together, where all these communists on the news are saying the same thing with the same wording.
Speaker 1: The thing that went right was the investment over decades in the basic and clinical biomedical research that allowed us to make a vaccine in unprecedented time of less than a year that turned out to be safe and highly effective.
Speaker 4: They are safe and so effective.
Speaker 2: We know that vaccines are safe and effective. That data is so compelling that these vaccines are safe and effective.
Speaker 4: This is becoming a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Our data from the CDCs today suggests you know that that vaccinated people do not carry the virus, don't get sick, So it's really quite safe for you, the vaccinated person.
Speaker 2: We got it safe and effective. They do it all the time. Remember all all the what were they were hallmarks. The FBI is now investigating whether those alleged hunter buying emails are actually connected to a larger foreign intelligence operation.
Speaker 3: They may be related to a foreign intelligence operation, foreign intelligence operation.
Speaker 2: Foreign intelligence foreign intelligence, foreign intelligence operation. For all we know, these emails are made up.
Speaker 4: The information found on the laptop may be part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
Speaker 2: Part of a Russian disinformation effort described by many intelligence experts as having.
Speaker 4: Hallmarks, all the hallmark hallmarks, rather.
Speaker 6: All the hallmarks of a Russian Russian Russian disinformation Russian disinformation, disinformation campaign.
Speaker 2: This is a classic example of the right wing media machine. What's happening there. Whenever you see every single news organization use the exact same wording to describe anything at all, Here's what you have to understand. Every time, it's a lie. Whatever they're saying is a lie, and they know it's a lie. Therefore they're all repeating it. They're repeating it loudly because you can make people believe lies with enough repetition. They get together, they decide on the lie, and then they push that lie as hard and fast as they possibly can. Whenever every single media organization is using the exact same talking point, you know they're lying. And I say that not for the past, for the future, because they will do this again, because they do it all the time. Chris and I could sit and play for you montage after montage after montage of this happening on every single issue. What about the election? And no, Chris, you don't have to dig up anymore. What about the election? The safest and fairest. It was the safest than fairest. We could all agree it was safe and fair, free and fair, safe, and oh you have it, Chris, go ahead, guy fire.
Speaker 4: The reality is this was the most secure election we've ever had, and it was one of the most well run elections we've ever had.
Speaker 5: You know, a lot of this is just really a strategy to erode public confidence in what was a very well run, secure election.
Speaker 2: You know what transparency would be. Yeah, we got secure. It was secure. It was definitely secure. It's most secure, very secure, totally secure. That's how I knew they were lying, and I knew they stole the election. I didn't know until then because I've learned after enough time watching these people, when they're repeating the exact same thing, it's a lie. It's an outright lie every single time. That's the what. Now let's go to the why. Why Why is the American the American media, why are they so upset about Donald Trump showing a South African dictator? That's what that guy really is, showing a South African dictator and showing the American media the obvious oppression of white people by the South African government. Because that's they're upset. That's why they all decided to agree on these exact same wording in the lie. What upsets them about it, Well, you see, when you've worked as long and as hard as these people have to paint white people as the devil of history, everything is white people's fault. White people are the source of all evil. Any other skin color is saintly imperfect. And they've ever done anything wrong. They've just been oppressed by evil whiteye. And once you've achieved what they've achieved. Ingraining that way of thinking into so many people in society, you simply cannot afford white people of any stripe of any nation to actually be victims of some sort of a crime. That's why the media won't report on white on black crime in the country. If they have to, they'll bend over backwards to avoid any actual details of the thing. It's why over there in Germany, some crazy Islamic nutball goes and stabs as many people as possible. His race, his ethnicity, his name will be protected at any cost the other people. If anything they'll be blamed for the whole thing. You see, they have put into place a system that must be protected, and that system is white people evil everyone else saintly. It's really honestly. As I said before, you know, I actually don't support taking in any refugees from South Africa because I don't support currently taking in any refugees from anywhere anywhere, not one. We are full, get them out everybody. However, as I said before, I'm thrilled Trump did it, because wow, did it expose the game we just discussed. And the game is simply, white people are the enemy. They shall be smashed, and they deserve to be smashed anywhere you find them. Everyone else perfect white people enemy. And it works. It works. It's extremely effective on people. And maybe the wildest thing about all this race communism is ninety nine percent of the people who practice it don't even know they're communists. They don't have any idea. They think they're civil rights fighters, or they think they're just fighting for justice or that, but really they're race communists. It's what they are, all right. Now, let's talk about this on this vote.
Speaker 6: Yaser two hundred and fifteen, the nayser two hundred and fourteen with one answering present, the bill is passed.
Speaker 2: Let's say, big beautiful bill pass Congress with the lamest USA chant ever. Caroline Levitt talked about it today.
Speaker 5: This one big Beautiful Bill will implement President Trump's Make America Great Again agenda by delivering the largest tax cut in American history for middle class families, the working class, and small businesses. The One Big Beautiful Bill fulfills President Trump's promises of no tax on tips, which was a spotted today by the CEO of Uber no tax on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got all that. We'll discuss it briefly, and I'm going to tell you why it's going to be so brief in a moment that we'll do some emails and move on to some COVID stuff. Let me talk to you about saving money, because as inflation continues, let's be honest, it's not gone. You know, it's not gone. Saving money is important. Saving money is always important. There's a lot of reasons to switch to pure talk. Saving money maybe the top reason. It's not my top reason, but it's certainly towards the top. I'll tell you that I just I used to get our cell phone bill from T Mobile, and I was just floored. I was floored. I remember the night I sat down with AB and asked, do we need all this coverage? Can we drop a line at that kind of crazy pricing? Our bill got cut in half when we switched to Pure Talk, and my coverage got better, better, not worse. Switch to Pure Talk. Man, it takes ten minutes or less. You're on the phone with an American who speaks English. They make it painless. Your bill goes down. There's no reason not to switch. None. Their CEO fought for this country in the jungles of Vietnam. That's why they only do patriotic things. Never black lives matter stuff. Pick up your phone dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly, We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a wonderful, wonderful Thursday. Let's get to some of the emails to clear out some room for themorrow. Jesse. The main purpose of the tariffs is to bring jobs back to the USA that went overseas to China, in particular. That should be the conservative theme instead of falling for the Democrats cost narrative. Okay, let's talk about that. That's certainly worthy of a discussion. First, let's understand motivations here. I want American jobs back here. I want American manufacturing back here. And it's not only for national security reasons, although that's a real that's a nice sell, and it's true. I want American jobs here because I like Americans, and I want Americans to have good jobs, good careers. And know not that you have to go to college for nineteen thousand years to get one. You used to be able to have a real, nice job, a nice career in this country without that, and I believe in that. So let's be crystal clear on that. Two, let's be crystal clear on this. There are things that you believe and things that I believe that we're never going to be able to sell to the American public. And I get that. In fact, the bill is going to come into play here. Look, you know what, Actually the bill's perfect. We'll come back to the tariffs. Because I was going to finish up my thoughts on the bill. Thomas Massey got up today. He's the one who stood against the bill, you know, past the House, and Massey said this.
Speaker 6: We'd love to stand here and tell the American people we can cut your taxes and we can increase spending and everything's going to.
Speaker 2: Be just fine.
Speaker 6: But I can't do that because I'm here to deliver a dose reality. This bill dramatically increases deficits in the near term, but promises our government will be fiscally responsible five years from now. Where have we heard that before? How do you bind a future Congress to these promises? This bill is a debt bomb ticking. Congress can do funny math, fantasy math if it wants, but bond investors don't. And this week they sent us a message. Moody's downgraded our credit rating, and the bond investors who buy our debt and finance our debt.
Speaker 2: There are things we can't sell to the American people. I told you I was gonna tell you something, so let me tell it to you now. I'm not sure how often I'm gonna rant on spending anymore. I am passionate about this because I understand what happens to countries when the debt becomes too much, and it's horrific. I will always be passionate about it. But I can't make people care. I can't. People don't care. You may care, but the masses don't care. And it doesn't matter how much I yell and scream about inflation or whatever. And it's not just the left. Don't say it's just the left. The right doesn't care either. The right does not care. The GOP doesn't care. The left doesn't care. Every time there's a new president, they destroy absolutely blow through the budget, They blow through the treasury. Every president increases spending, it just goes up, up, up, up up without and Obama spent more, and then Trump spent more than Obama, and then Biden spent more than Trump, and now the second Trump is gonna spend more and there's never, ever, ever, any stop to it. And the right is not angry about it. The right pretends to be angry about it, but they actually don't want to cut any spending. And you know what, I came to the conclusion, and maybe I'm just being poudy and whiny right now. I came to the conclusion this morning that I just need to stop talking about the debt and stop caring about the debt. I actually got this text from a friend, a good friend, a little while ago, and well, I'll read it to your verbaid, And what did he say? Nobody is serious about the debt. We just party until the debt bomb goes off. A waste of breath to pretend anyone wants to stop it anymore. I'm gonna come back to the tariffs. Okay, we are gonna come back. I'm not changing the subject, but it the budget talk led me perfectly into the debt talk. I don't know how often you're gonna hear me yell about it on the show. Not because I don't care, but because people don't care. I believe I don't want to sound too black peeled and have you here on a Thursday. I believe the United States of America is going to continue to spend insane amounts of money, no matter who's in charge, and it will not stop until there is a crisis that we can't talk or threaten our way out of, and then the pain will be unimaginable. And the only thing I'm going to have when that day comes is I told you so, That's all I'm going to have. And that won't even feel good. None of it will feel good. It's going to be awful and nothing will stop it. People don't care. The American people want their stuff. They want whatever, a check, a new Air Force base, a paved highway they want. The American people want their stuff. They want brand new ships. Then they want Navy ships. Even I'm not even saying all the stuff is bad, but they want stuff. There's no more for the money is gone. But why waste my breath? Republicans don't care. Democrats don't care. Everyone pretends when the other guy is spending. When Democrats get into office and they're sending all your money to queer up kids, then we act like we're scared. We act like we're scared of the debt and we're upset about the whole thing. We got to stop this spending, and vice versa. Republicans get elected and they hand out large quantities of money, gigantic port This doesn't even cut the Green New Deal. It doesn't. It cuts portions upday, hundreds of millions of dollars for the Inflation Inflation Reduction Act still in here. You know why it's in there because the Republican districts want the money. Why waste my breath? How many of those Republicans who signed up for Green New Deal money? How many will lose their election because of it?
Speaker 1: Zero?
Speaker 2: Not one? Why waste my breath? Now? This us back to the tariff talk. We'll tie this in. You said, stop talking about the costs. Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Thursday. Do not forget tomorrow's ask doctor Jesse Friday. You need to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jewish producer Chris was asking me during the break what happens during this debt crisis that I'm not going to talk about anymore. When when foreign entities and domestic entities decide they're going to stop buying American debt because American debt is too risky to buy, the world moves off of the reserve currency. What happens is your standard of living will drop in ways that seem unimaginable. Let me let me paint a little picture here. Let's say we're just going to use very even numbers that are not accurate. But we're gonna use even numbers for U for simplicity sake. Okay, so let's use this. We as a household, you and me, we're a family, right. Hey, look, you're my brother or something. Let's not make it weird, or my sister or something. Whatever. We're a family. But we live in the same house. We bring one hundred thousand dollars a year together, right, But we have credit cards. We have pretty good credit score, so we don't just have credit cards. You know what, We each have American Express platinums. Have you ever seen one of these things? An American Express Platinum. It's like super thick, It's like this piece of metal. And get this, there's no limit. We have such good credit scores that there is no limit on our credit card.
Speaker 1: None.
Speaker 2: If you want to walk into Chevy tomorrow and slap down a credit card to buy a Corvette, they may hit you for some credit card fees, but it'll go through. So we have no limit because our credit is so good, and that kind of spending power can be dangerous. Right now, I already said we bring in one hundred thousand dollars a year. But here's the problem. Yeah, that pays for the house and a couple of cars. But really, really really fallen in love with San Diego. The weather is really nice. We're gonna start going out there three four times a year, We'll spend a week at a really nice hotel, drinks, steaks. Long story short, we're putting fifty thousand dollars a year on the credit card because it exceeds the one hundred thousand dollars we make. I'm right, But there's other things that go into that fifty grand. You see, I bought a new car, do it on the credit card. New shoes, credit card, life, wanted some new earrings, credit card. The one hundred thousand. It's paying the basics, the cars and everything. Now, we have done this for ten years. For ten years we've been flying to San Diego, buying new earrings, buying new cars, putting it on the credit card. But the problem is those bills are piling up, and the bills are piling up, and at some point in time, you can't pay your credit card bill to American Express anymore. The bills have gotten too high, the debt has gotten too high, and you have to call AMAX and you have to have that terrible conversation, Hey, ooh, is there anything we can do? I can't I can't pay anymore. Well, there may be things you can do, but you're not going to have an American Express Platinum anymore. They're going to cancel that credit card. Now, let's think about our household. We've been living like this for ten years. For ten years, we've been going to San Diego. I love San Diego. They have Sea World. For ten years, it's been pretty new danglely earrings, new cars, new shoes, new guns for Jesse. Ten years. Now that all stops. Not only that, it's actually worse because maybe you're thinking, well, now you're gonna have to live within your one hundred thousand dollars a year means oh no, no, no, no, you don't understand. You just piled up all that debt that still has to be paid off. Now instead of living on one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year, now you're gonna have to find a way to live on fifty thousand dollars a year because the other fifty is gonna have to go to pay off the debt you just paid. As a country, here's what it looks like. We spend trillions with a tee more than we take in. Now, we spend trillions more every single year. What this has done is its artificially inflated our standard of living as mass quantities of government money is injected into the money, into the markets and everything. We are only allowed to do this because the AMX platinum hasn't been canceled yet. That MX platinum is the world and domestic for an end, domestic buying our debt. They were always buying our debt because our credit score was so good. We were a guarantee that American debt will always pay off in the end. When they decide that's too risky, they stop buying the debt. When they stop buying the debt, everything in your life changes. It doesn't sound personal, it will be very personal. You think inflation is bad, now, what do you think government's going to do when that day comes. They're going to try to print their way out of it like every other government does, thus destroying the value of your money. You may think you'll have to live within your means. No no, no, no no no, You're gonna live well below your means because your money's going to go less far and all this stuff. I shouldn't even be bothering talking about it because nobody gives a crap. Nobody cares, Congress doesn't care, President doesn't care, Nobody cares. Everybody wants to do things. I'm wanna do things. No, give me more money. I'm gonna do things. I can't not do things.
Speaker 1: I'm here.
Speaker 2: Let me do things. I want to go to Sea World. I love San Diego. I'm used to it. Now. Can't we go to San Diego? Can't we? I mean, can't we build a brand new navy.
Speaker 3: The one thing the President truly understands is in order to be a superpower, you need to have a navy. If you don't control the sea, you're not a superpower. So to me, the reason America is a superpower, there's three reasons.
Speaker 2: There's a US Navy, there's a US.
Speaker 3: Dollar, and there's the American capitalist system in the American people, and that's why we have it.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna kill that guy or say he said anything wrong there. That's John Falan. He's the Secretary of the Navy. And I'm not going to say Trump is wrong for wanting a powerful navy. He's not necessarily wrong. But how are we paying for that? What money? We're going to have the biggest, beautiful, most powerful navy patrolling the shores with no fuel in it, patrolling the shores of a country in a debt crisis. You can't imagine. So let me bring this all the way back home to the guy who said we need to stop the Democrat cost narrative of tariffs. This is not a pro or anti tariff argument I'm making, But let me get this out of the way, right out of the bat right out of the gates.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 2: You cannot sell higher costs to the American people. They will not buy it. Not for any length of time. You cannot. The Communists have tried this forever. Jimmy Carter tried it too. Hey, just put out a sweater if you're cold. It does not work. The most impossible sell in politics is selling people why they should do with less, why their life should get worse. I don't know how all the tariff stuff and trade deal stuff is going to work out, and I don't want to pretend like I do, and I don't want to act like I'm against the whole thing. That's not what I'm saying. But don't think costs. Don't think that's some kind of Democrat narrative. You cannot sell a lower standard of living to people under any circumstances, and in no country if you're in Korea, Russia, America, Zimbabwe, I don't care where it is. You cannot stand up in front of the people and tell them to do with less and expect them to be happy. It does not work that way. It doesn't work that way. Human beings don't voluntarily reduce their standard of living. It will not happen. All right, All right, now, I do want to address the bringing jobs back to America? Bringing jobs? How do we bring these jobs back? On top of you know, putting in things like tariffs and things like that. What else do we do? Let's discuss that before we discuss that. Speaking of America, did you know that Berna is American? We've never actually talked about that. Berna b y Rna. You know the Compact Launcher, their newest thing, four point zero seven inches long. It's the size of a smartphone. Right in your shorts, right in your purse, right in your pants. Carry something on you that you can stop a bad man with at all times. Can you imagine the terror of getting to your car and seeing a bad man standing there ready to hurt you? How are you going to stop him? What's your plan? Scream? Pull out your burn a launcher and shoot him in the chest. He will live. It's legal in all fifty states. No permit, no background check. You didn't take a life. He'll want to die because the tear gas ball is going to hurt really bad, but he'll live. And did you know these things are hand assembled in Fort Wayne, Indiana? Did you know that I love these guys. Go to Berna dot com slash Jesse. That's b why Berna dot com slash Jesse. You want to try one. By the way, you can go try one for free. They have places you can try one. Just go look up their stores Berna dot com slash Jesse. We'll be back, Jesus, it is the Jesse Kelly Show. Do not worry. We still have more than an hour left. I mean a little bit more than an hour left. But remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing. iHeart Spotify iTunes. We'll get to the COVID stuff and in a few and I want to get to some more emails, but I just want to address this final point. It was an email about tariffs and stuff like that, and it was good, but it was about the jobs, how we need these American jobs back because we do. We need the American jobs back. We can never I don't care tariffs, no tariffs whatever. We can never create the kind of jobs we used to have in this country while simultaneously making the business environment awful. It doesn't work that way. It's not humanly possible. You're trying to force something that cannot be forced. I am not saying we need to go to slave wages or I don't believe in that at all. I'm not saying stuff like that. But you cannot simultaneously have endless labor laws, endless environmental laws while also bringing back American jobs, American manufacturing in the way you used to have it. I know, you might strike a trade deal to build a factor here or there, and I'm not complaining about that stuff. I want that stuff. I want those jobs back. But part of the reason the rust Belt turned into the rust belt is we allowed American democrats to make America not hospitable to businesses. China of course pounced on this. Granted they were lying, but China of course pounced on this, and they told all those American businesses, Hey, you know who doesn't have an EPA me, come on over here. I'm not going to send it an inspector to make sure you're not putting on well, we tested the co two levels. You're not getting that here in China. Come make your shoes over here. And American businesses said, you know what, I'm going overseas. Until that changes, we will not get significant, lasting change bringing back American manufacturing. If you want to do it permanently, it won't come from a trade deal or a tariff. Eliminate the EPA. You really want to bring back these jobs, Take the EPA, fire everybody there, reduce their budget to zero, demo the building to the ground, pass the law through Congress eliminating it completely, and voila, American manufacturing jobs will begin. We'll begin to appear again. But you cannot determine every species. Every animal species is endangered. Every sort of factory output, no matter what it is, factory waste, whether it's in the air of the ground, it's all super toxic that you're either not allowed to put out or you need a special permitter. And I'm not even I'm not here saying that we should go back to the days where you just dump the factory waste in the river and pray for the best. That's the last thing in the world I want. I believe in protecting the environment, But you cannot have regulation after regulation, permit after permit, tax after fine after fee after tax after fine after fee, and then eliminate all that red tape by a tariff. It doesn't work that way at all. Make the business environment welcoming or the jobs don't come back, not permanently anyway. All right, we'll get to the uh, the COVID stuff, which is a little bit ugly, so we'll wit on that. Jesse. The other night we were having dinner with old friends. The topic of naming our children, who are all adults, and how we decided on those names came up. May I ask how you and ob chose James and Luke. Is it after family or biblical in nature? Luke is a great name, sounds like a John Wayne character. Uh, yes, well it's not family. We wanted. Look, we're both simple people, very very simple, basic people, and we wanted It's just a personal preference. You know, I'm not saying everyone has to be like me. We wanted, Yes, we wanted them to be biblical. So yes, James and lucas biblical New Testament Chris, and we wanted them to be basic, direct guy names. That's what we wanted. We debated Sam Jake the basic direct guy names. That's what we wanted, and that's why we chose the names. And it was actually fairly easy. Hey Jesse, longtime listener from the Red from Blood Red, Alabama. I'm not sure I've ever heard your take on this. I've always believed that Lincoln was a tyrant. Abraham Lincoln for forcing seceding states back into the Union through war. It's a spicy take. I know. My question. Had the Confederacy won their independence in the War of Northern Aggression? He said civil war in Kami language. Could want to argue that the Union may not have had the military strength to make an impact in World War One and World War II two and perhaps sitting it out entirely. We appreciate what you, Chris and Corey do for America. Says his name is Luke actually, oh and he has his first grand baby on the way. How about that he and his wife have their first grand baby. That's freaking cool. Congratulations. Okay, So the question is, what if Lincoln didn't force the South back into the Union, does America even get involved in WW one or WW two. I think that would be the pro Lincoln argument. And hear me out, this is what I mean, This is what I mean. I'm not making that pro Lincoln argument. But if someone was to make the pro Lincoln argument, here's what they'd say. Well, that's why Lincoln insisted that America stay together by any means. Lincoln took the entire Constitution and he wiped his butt with it, and he threw it in the trash can in order to force the South to stay in the Union, because he believed at anything and everything was permissible in pursuit of that goal. If you have to abuse, if you have to violate the Constitution, if you have to start a war, if you have to kill, no matter what, the South must stay in the Union, and especially in southern circles. Everyone listening in the South right now, they're saying, yeah, that's because Lincoln was a dirty tyrant, And that's actually very fair. I'm not debating that. However, Lincoln would tell you if he was alive today, well, do you enjoy America being the biggest, most powerful country on earth? They wouldn't have been if I had let half the country split off. I'm just playing Devil's advocate. That's what he would say. It's a fascinating argument. I love talking civil war and stuff like that. It always makes people mad. I'll have a bunch of angry emails about it tomorrow. Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Pour in your hate. Totally fine, doesn't bother me at all.
Speaker 1: This has been a podcast from wor