Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen is Thursday, the ninth of January. You're of our Lord twenty twenty five. Well, we're going to take a look today. We're going to begin by the La fires. There is so much to see here at the juncture between government and competence, over regulation, corporate greed, you name it. It is all at play there, and we're going to look at the disaster and what do the people do moving forward there. We're also going to take a look I think as some interesting things have happened here with them that this has not really been picked up by the media. We got an Arizona tattoo shop. People are outraged that he would tattoo a nine year old girl. Yeah, we'll talk about that. We need to extend this out and get people to think about what is going on with it. And we've got more details about the occult practices being funded by the federal government through North Carolina as we look at the mania to support depopulation that is across the board. We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Stay with us. Thank you, Agents State.
Speaker 4: Farm take a good neighbor.
Speaker 2: State cut Hey, Arnold, I'm hearing neighbor. It's neighbor, That's what I said, neighbor neighbor.
Speaker 5: Neighbor agent Brent Whitlocke talks about family insurance.
Speaker 6: You have an obligation to that individual when he buys an insurance policy from you, to back up what you're telling.
Speaker 3: You're selling him a service. It's an intangible.
Speaker 6: The only way you can prove that you're you're worth what you say you are, or your company is as good as you say it is, is to be there when he needs you and provide.
Speaker 7: The service that he deserves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that Arnold Schwarzenegger commercial very interesting, isn't it? Fire in Hollywood? Hollywood stars all the rest of this stuff. And that was last year's Super Bowl commercial. Now State Farm is saying that they had to pull out. I got a lot of people who and I understand what is happening. Perhaps they see with more clarity because they're now analyzing the risks as they see that, you know, there's not any water for fires. They got people who don't care about working on improving firefighting. As a matter of fact, as one listener pointed out, he said, we can spend billions on planes, but we can't do anything to have some new technology or better technology to fight these fires. He said, China's got firefighting tanks. Why don't we do that? Oh no, it's all got to go to Ukraine. And as a matter of fact, they were sending firefighting equipment from LA to Ukraine. So you think that maybe State Farm knew that. Did the people in California know it? Even if they knew it, they can't really do anything about it, but State Farm can get out of there. I'm guessing that that's perhaps what was going on there. A lot of people are saying, wow, this is just setting them up for a smart city type of thing, and clearly that is what I think is happening on the government side. The government doesn't want people living there. They've made it very clear. They're indications that there's lithium deposits there, whatever, another one of these types of things. But the government, you can find that pretty much natural resources to as an excuse to get people up. But it's really about the smart city approach as well. That is also there. By twenty twenty eight, LA wants the place to be a smart city. They don't want people living in neighborhoods, not even the wealthy. Let's burn them out. But of course they will be living in whatever they wish. These Hollywood stars and so many of them went through neighborhoods like that, but it went through other neighborhoods where the people don't have multimillion dollar homes and don't have several of them. Hollywood stars are now staying in Beverly Hills hotels and then they will move to their other multimillion dollar homes somewhere else. They're not going to be affected by that. They're not going to be affected by the smart city stuff. There's so much to see here. Quite frankly, don't obscure this by just getting lost on the conspiracy theory aspect of it. Yes, there is an aspect of that there with the smart cities. Absolutely, they don't want people to have single family homes. And one of the people even said that they're at the University of California. Well maybe nobody should be living in these areas. That's always a response to a natural disaster. And so State Farm pulled out. You had a lot of people who hundreds of Pacific palisades homeowners policies were taken away, and like I said, a lot of them are not multimillionaire Hollywood stars. They find themselves grappling with an unbearable reality their homes are burning in their insurance policies once their safety net were canceled just months ago by State Farm. It is a devastating thing, regardless of your economic situation, to lose your home. We had Karen's brother who went to Travis's wedding in Texas. They live in Virginia, and they got a call. They thought it was a prank that their home had burned down while they were at Travis's wedding, hit by lightning. And that was a couple of years ago. Now I won't go was that, I don't know, maybe almost coming up to almost three years. They just now got back into a replacement home. Now, their insurance policy was there like a good neighbor. I don't know who their insuran was. But everything was rebuilt and got all new stuff and they paid for them to live somewhere on this an incredible bill. And when I look at how much money was involved there for them to rebuild and replace the house, for them to replace their clothing, and everything. You lose everything, and that's the key thing. You're losing pictures that are irreplaceable of your family and other things like that, so many irreplaceable memories. But the financial cost was astronomical, and of course they don't want to do that for tens of thousands of homes. As a matter of fact, State Farm canceled over seventy two thousand homeowner policies statewide. They must be popping champagne corks now at the money that they saved. So it is a sad story. As one person said, my parents are ninety years old. It's not all movie stars. Yeah. I took out James Woods's home and he talked about that. He said, one of the major insurance companies canceled all the policies in our neighborhood about four months ago. Four months ago. So they've got enough money that they can advertise in a Super Bowl commercial and hire Arnold schwartzeneggerty that. But they just can't keep up these insurance policies. There's corporate greed involved in that, for sure. My parents are ninety years old. They've lived in this house for seventy five years and they've had the same insurance policy the entire time. Then State Farm decided to cancel it. They're now left with nothing. Thank you, California insurance companies for abandoning tax paying residents who love this state. And they wonder why people are leaving California in droves. Well, no blame here for the government, and of course the government are the ones that were really increasing the risks. Some of these people say, wow, you know climate change. No, no, no, Look if you're in Florida, I grew up in Florida. If you're in Florida, hurricanes are part of the climate, always have been. If you're in the Midwest, it's tornadoes, always part of the climate. If you're in California, fires are always a part of the climate. It gets very dry there. It never rains in California, but when it does, it pours. Right as the song goes, countless reports of mass fire coverage cancelations my insurance companies. Just weeks before the La fires. The one woman blasted the California government for their mismanagement, explained that fire coverage on her childhood home was just was canceled after decades. Now again, when you look at it, if you're going to have this cozy relationship, a public private partnership to make money for the corporations, and they can kick it back to the politicians. If they're going to require you to buy car insurance, for example, you don't have the option for that, you're going to be forced to buy it, and the government comes in then it says, well, we're going to set the rates for that, and you hope they do that. Honestly, don't believe that. But nevertheless, you know, with great largesse comes great responsibility, And so wouldn't you think that since a lot of these insurance companies will tie your car insurance and your home insurance together, wouldn't you think that maybe the government would do that as well. You want to make all this money from the automobile insurance, well you're going to have to do something on the home insurance side. And perhaps if they forced them to do something about it, maybe the insurance companies would raise a big outcry as to the incompetence of what is being done by the government to fight these fires. And it is many different aspects of that. So again you look at this and it's like, well, where did the people go? It got canceled right before this for many people just a couple of months earlier did they know about it? Because you know, you've got a situation like this where if somebody has lived there for a very long time, so lived there for seventy five years, they've got their mortgage paid off. I'm sure a mortgage company would do something about it, but a lot of these homeowners wouldn't. And so beginning in March, right after that Super Bowl commercial, they started canceling insurance policies left and right. About sixteen hundred insured homes and the Pacific Policades lost coverage due to that decision, but you know, seventy two thousand, I think it was across the state. Combining these policies represent just over two percent of State Farms general policy count in California. So it's focused on LA and there's a tremendous amount of incompetence in LA that is even worse than the general incompetence in California's government. We will continue to work constructively, said State Farm with the California Department of Insurance and the Governor's office. They're all tied together, and it isn't like you got some free market corporation out here that's doing his own thing and just trying to make money out here and competing with other people. Now they're in bed with the government. It's just like everything else. This whole idea of a free market, when you start talking about big business, is not a free market at all. It's crony capitalism, it's corruption, it's public private partnerships, it's all that kind of stuff together. And so you know, they're both to blame in this. Policy makers when to actively pursue these reforms in order to establish an environment in which insurance rates are better aligned with risk. So from their perspective, you know, California has made it impossible to do business there because California was not allowing the policies to reflect what they thought with higher risks. And the high risks are because of what the government is doing. The government wants to ignore any infrastructure that is necessary to fight fires, and then when the risk goes up and they want to do nothing in order to control areas that are going to catch fire and burn. We've seen this over and over again. It doesn't have to be a rural area. But I've talked about this many many times. You've heard this in this program. Briefly, my uncle fifty years ago, probably more than that now, was head of the forestry department of the University Missouri in Columbia, and he talked to me about what he saw happening at that point in time. So nobody's interested in stewardship anymore. They got this environmentalism. It's like a religion to them. Don't touch the forest, leave everything alone. He said, if you don't clear out the dead wood, the forest are going to burn down. And this is happening in rural areas. We saw this happening with mismanagement and Hawaii. It happened with mismanagement here in the Smoky Mountains with the National Forestry the Forestry Department not doing that, and so it spills over into other areas. When we went up to move up to Oregon, we talked to Travis and I filmed report with the guy who was a logger, worked all his life in logging, and his retirement plan was that he'd had taken his money and he'd bought property. He was going to gradually log that property after he retired. But because the government didn't take care of the public lands, had a wi fire that got out of control and burned everything of his and basically that was his retirement and he was in a very bad situation and it was terrific. What had happened with the corporate retreat echoed my other private insurers, not just State Farm, has forced countless homeowners and the state run Fair Plan, a last resort insurance program that has seen its enrollment more than double since twenty twenty, and so there is a backup state run plan. My question is, with the cancelations happening so shortly before this, did these people know did they get over into that plan? I don't know. I will tell most insurers who have limited their offer in the state mentioned risking wildfire risk as well as the state's regulations as the main reasons behind their decision. Unable to increase their premiums to a level that will match the growing risk, the growing risk from the government, and competence and disinterest right companies have decided instead to cut coverage, to cut and run. As a matter of fact, this is another State Farm commercial that didn't have that like a good neighbor State Farm is there that was a Barry man Low song, But this one, I guess really applies. They tell you to get to a better state.
Speaker 7: Get to a better state.
Speaker 2: Farm as their business plan, We're going to get to a better state, a better state than California to do business. Then, so far last night, as this is going through, sadly five people have died so far last night in La County firestorms, and there have been more than eleven hundred homes that have been destroyed. This is some video from neighbors of James Woods and it is absolutely amazing, a complete inferno that's there on both sides of the road. It's like, you know, I wonder if you're going to get trapped in there, but it is a horrific scene. And it's just everywhere that had one hundred mile an hour winds, And of course we've seen that happen in many different cases, especially around here, even when there's a forest fire. A lot of times the forest fires happened because there's a high wind, and then the massive fires because there's so much deadwood fuel on the ground, the massive fires will will accelerate the wind, so they're getting one hundred mile an hour winds. But the biggest problem is that they didn't have any water to fight the fire with because you know, the local government is concerned that they've got people in charge who are contemplating their navel. You know, they can't be bob to look at nuclear waste or to look at fighting fires, because they're all about their sex games, their gender. What gender am I going to be today? You know that type of stuff. And let's hire more people like me who don't care about what they're doing. They're just so obsessed with sex. That's all we can think about. Is there sexual cosplay?
Speaker 3: Fire?
Speaker 2: Hydrants, wren Dry and Southern California just twin needed the most to swirl a criticism on social media against the LA Mayor Karen Bass and Governor Gavin Nuisance and their water management policies. You've got thousands of homes destroyed, families destroyed, businesses destroyed. Yeah. I mean this is mismanagement, it's environmentalism, it's activism and neglect. Certainly the insurance companies see that and get out of dodge. I think you can figure out a way to get more water in the hydrants. I don't think there's any room for excuses, said Rick Caruso, a real estate developer and a former commissioner with the LA Department of Water. And power, who was defeated by this woman of color who was supported by Obama. And she can't be bothered because she's on a boondogg old junket in Ghana right now. And guess who is leading the junket. Somebody from the Federal Office of Management and Budget. Now, how's that for irony. You know, we're going to do a boondogg ole junket here and the omb under the Biden cartel is going to be the one running that junket. And that's where this woman is, the one who won the mayor's race. Trump seized on the moment. In a podcast on Truth social media network Wednesday, he renewed criticism of the state's approach to balancing the distribution of water to farms and cities with the need to protect endangered species, including the delta smelt. I mean, we've heard about the snail darter. I just saw a headline of an article. I decided not to go into the headline newswifs the snail darter that's held up doesn't exist. And so you've got the radical environmentalists who don't want to have any infrastructure. And that's the conspiracy, you see, that's causer you see that's been there for a very long time. That is to shut down our infrastructure. That's what these people are about. Shutdown our infrastructure, shutdown our manufacturing, shutdown our energy, prohibit and ban anything that we have. These people want us to go back into neo feudalism and they want population control. That's what this is really about. And you know it's all tied together with the smart cities. We've seen that over and over again. There's no new conspiracy here. It's just manifested itself yet again. A senior fellow at the Pacific Institute said leaving more water and rivers for endangered fish is one thing, but water availability in La is another. He said those fights have been going on for a long time. They haven't affected in any way the water supply for firefighting in southern California. But he said about forty percent of La City water comes from state controlled projects connected to northern California, and the state has limited the water that it allows to be taken out this year. It's a state that it is totally political. No, no, no, you can't have that water. Then, he says, it's not even about the fight between the farmers and the cities needing water and the water that they want to leave there for the Delta smelt, he says, not even that. He said, the southern California reservoirs, these canals that help feed them, he said, they're above average level for this time of the year. There's so many different levels of incompetence. So they're saying, well, okay, well the reservoirs have got water in it, and yet there's no water in the fire hydrants. What's going on with that? And then you have this A professor of urban environmental policy at the University of California, he says, I think the conversation has to be more about whether or not these areas are habitable or not. Yeah, they want to have a smart city. They want turn La into a smart city twenty twenty eight and so forth. They don't want people to have individual homes. They have come at it from a number of angles. Andrew Yang who was pushing universal basic income, which is universal welfare. After they've taken everything from us, after they've killed our jobs, they've killed our businesses, they've killed the farms, you know, all the small stuff, and only the big guys are left, right, We've got the big box retailers, we've got Amazon, we got the big agricultural concerns, but no small farmers, no small businesses, no main street because they're not essential. Member Trump, he's fully on board with us stuff. Folks don't pretend otherwise. He called people non essential. Still don't want to think about that. Who support him. So the plan has always been to take everything from us, and they do not want us to have these individual homes. So they got a lot of different ways to do At Andrew Yang, who is pushing the universal basic income, one of the things that he wanted to do is have the federal government decide that they're going to destroy all zoning laws or whatever. That'd be one way to destroy people's equity and their homes. I don't like zoning laws, but once they're there, when you start changing the stuff, it seems like it's always the small guys who get hammered. Like I said, I don't like zoning laws. I've chosen not to live in areas where their zoning laws. I've chosen especially not to live in areas where there's homeowners' associations. I made that mistake once, never again. But you know, live and learn. But they come after it with zoning laws, or they come after it with regulations, or they come after it without control fire. They have so many different ways that they can do that vital La firefighting equipment was handed to Ukraine. Reports show several local headlines and prior years make it clear that area firefighters this is from zero hedge, could have had more resources to draw from if significant emergency response applies and items were not sent to Zelenski to make money in an arms bazaar. Whoever he is selling this stuff to La County fire crews are sending some of their extra equipment to firefighters in Ukraine, was a local March twenty twenty two story. He said, the plane carrying that much needed surplus equipment such as hoses, nozzles, turnouts, helmets, body armor, other personal protective gear is expected to take off on Friday, So they just have such a surplus of gear that they can send it to Ukraine and let La burn. So many different aspects of incompetent or subversion putting America no, putting Ukraine first. Is the Biden bad foreign policy that keeps on giving and taking away from American citizens caught in the throes of emergency and disaster. Except that wasn't it Mike Johnson and the GOP who said We're going to send money to Ukraine instead of helping the people with Hurricane Helene and western North Carolina. Yeah, see, this is what has happened to zero Hedge. Breitbart passed that point a long time ago, along with Info Wars. Now, even zero hedge will not say anything negative about Trump with all the nonsense about you know, creating a region one North America. We're gonna we're gonna take Canada, We're gonna take Greenland. We're gonna do this and that. As people are talking about it, there was an interesting article that said the Conservative leader who would be the prime minister of the Conservatives get the majority, Pierre Polyev. They said he's walking a fine line between pushing back Trump's talk of taking over Canada and actually criticizing Trump. Gotta be careful, got a tiptoe around that. Even if you are a Conservative member of the Canadian Parliament, you can't criticize Trump. And I tell you what you know, I know I've seen what's happened to this broadcast. It has been eviscerating for me to criticize Trump. Guess what, I would rather this show go down the tubes than to stop telling people what is going on, honestly, because I got a tiptoe around this guy, this meglomaniac who has no respect for us, who actually works for the globalists. He's done everything that they want. He has ticked all the boxes. He's done them in sync with people like Trudeau, Boris Johnson, Macron, everyone, you name it. They all did the same thing to us at the same time. And he did even more than that. He organized the kill shot, the actual bio weapon, while these people covered for him. I will never cover for him, and I will not cover for Mike Johnson or the GOP, or for Pierre Polliev or whatever. These people who want to suck up to Trump. We got Jeff Bezos. Look at that Jeff Bezos forty million dollar documentary for the Life of Milania Trump, and Michael Tracy says, maybe they can throw in an Amazon printed for sale sign to hang on the White House. Yeah, he's got to get in there with all these He's just it's amazing how everybody is throwing all this stuff at his feet and kissing his ring and every other part of his anatomy. It's just amazing to me. It disgusts me to see this. So anyway, they sent sent a lot of firefighting equipment to Ukraine because they're more important. And even as we had these people suffering in western North Carolina, Johnson couldn't be bothered to interrupt his campaigning or anybody else's campaigning. But they could still send more billions more to Ukraine. Never forget this bipartisan betrayal that is out there, absolutely bipartisan, and it disgusts me to see people like zero hedge look the other way. Oh it's just Biden people, Yeah, it's Biden. Blame Biden, fine, but blame Mike Johnson. Blame the GOP as well. Supporters of such programs argue that it was all just surplus and it was required. Well, if it was any use to Ukraine, it would have been any It would have been of use yesterday, wouldn't it. But one person said, this is like a third world country. There is no water coming out of the fire hydrants, and La Mayor Karen bass is on a foreign trip to Ghana. Well again, you know, as I said, listener Adam said, you know they spend billions on warplanes, but their pockets are empty when it comes to saving lives or property here, why aren't we seeing robots being used right? Why aren't we seeing, as he points out, China's got firefighting robots. We can't do any of that. As a matter of fact, I've seen video of them with firefighting drones to help with high rise fires. You know, it's a very difficult thing. If you've got a high rise and you've got a fire, it's a difficult thing to get the water up there. Yeah, so they got drones that they're using to deliver firefighting equipment. We're not going to do any of that. All we can do is we can spend all of our time and money on efforts to build machines to kill people. We can spend time money on efforts to build technology to read our minds, or to control our thoughts, or to control and look at our speech, AI, to propagandize US, AI, to lie to us. All of our money is channeled in the most evil devices, and our government never does anything to help us. Never, not even when you got an area that is wiped out by a hurricane. They will never spend a dime or develop any technology that can be of any use to us. It's all about weapons that they use against us. Everything they do is weaponized. It's exactly what Eisenhower warned about the military industrial complex, and it has been completely taken over by these dark forces. I call them dark forces because they are Satanic, the Pentagram, the Department of Defense dark. But the rest of these people, they're heavily into the occult, just like I was showing you yesterday. Oh and Navy Seal CIA guy, So you did remote viewing and all the you know, yes, let's talk about that. Did you see anything about Jesus or the Cross or anything? As it's real quiet, I'm going to say anything, and it's like, oh you met some man. Oh yeah, let's talk about aliens. Yeah yeah. And I tell you, these people are so far into the occult and that's one of the reasons why they let the rest of us die. But we don't have firefighting robots or drones or anything like that. But we do have a lesbian dei virtue signaling never enough diversity. She said. The LA Fire Department spent years pushing super woke policies. The LA Fire Departments implemented an internal quote, racial equity plan subjective employees to diversity training currently is led by Chief Kristin Crowley, the first female and LGBTQ fire chief at the LA Fire Department. The department's racial equity Plan, adopted in twenty twenty one, asserts that the LA Fire Department is a better firefighting organization for focusing on the demographic characteristics of its personnel. You think so, the fire doesn't really care about your sexual preferences, or your fantasies, or if you think you're in the wrong body or any of that other kind of stuff. Really doesn't care about your skin either. You ought to be merit based. Shortly after taking over the top job at the LA Fire Department in twenty twenty two, Crowley made it clear in local news segment that one of her top priorities will be increasing the department's diversity. In the interview, she suggested that she does not look to meet specific demographic quotas in the fire department because there's never enough diversity that's right.
Speaker 3: Jela's Fire Department is launching its first ever diversity, Equity and Inclusion Bureau.
Speaker 8: It is dedicated to ensuring a fair and equal workplace environment.
Speaker 2: I wait to see a putter.
Speaker 7: Now there, Daryl is live and.
Speaker 2: These newspeople are nodding their head and smiling. This is great.
Speaker 9: It's necessary, Christian, It's necessary, Colleen. The discrepancies are start, even just on paper. The laft this year hired its first ever female chief, and it says so far this year, eight percent of its applicants have been women. That might sound like a small number, but it's actually twice the percentage of female firefighters currently in the department. Every day, the LAFD is called upon to respond to crises, and today it is taking a step to resolve one of its own, the department's first ever diversity Eh.
Speaker 2: The crisis will because we don't have enough of this type of person, of that type of person. These people are racist and sexist and useless.
Speaker 8: Creating this new bureau are diversity equan inclusion bureau.
Speaker 2: Now we actually have the staff to do the work. When it comes to doing why does she dress like a man? Regardless if she wants to be a take care the EI woman.
Speaker 8: The fire stations and in our work environment, the plan is to do so by adding training and enforcing it. She's a lesbian calls for accountability have echoed for years. In twenty twenty one, women's advocacy groups, including one representing female firefighters, pushed for changes at the highest level, saying a system within the department exposes them to abuse, bullying, and a culture of intimidation and retaliation.
Speaker 2: Well, there, there, you have a report from the matriarchy. You know, two women and the in the newsroom as anchors and women reporter out there talking about how wonderful is that they're going to have women firefighters. And I wonder if any of those women doing that report two years ago. I wonder if they lost their homes and how they feel about it now? You like the fact that they got more women firefighters and they didn't invest in any equipment. They're still playing these gender games. You like that? How do you like losing your home? LA County also posted on October twenty fourth video touting a one day DEI planning event hosted by the Anti Racism, Diversity and Inclusion Initiative. So before being confirmed, Crowley vowed to quote fully commit to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture within the LA Fire Department. No, you've got one job. Make sure that you can put out fires instead of what she wants to do is burn society now, So again, regardless of qualifications, they're going to be by hiring people who have checked the boxes. People ask me, well, what number are you looking for? Crowley said, I'm not looking for a number. It's never enough. Addicted to it, like these rich people, the richest man in the world. How much is enough? Just a little bit more. Only one hundred and fifteen of the city's three and thirty firefighters are women. The station observed, I wonder can those one hundred and fifteen women can they carry somebody out of a burning building? Has strength to do that? It's not an easy job. As the report, a twenty five year old female firefighter has sustained serious head injury battling this Palisades fire. Well, the response of some of the people as they talk about this is a person said, well, I wonder if people will start respecting climate science. Now that's California. That's a response a lot of these people. If we had only listened to Michael Mann and Al Gore, we'd be fine. Now. Uh yeah, gotta respect climate science now. Now you gotta stop worrying about climate change. And start thinking about government change. You know, forget about changing the climate, think about changing your government. As I said before, hurricanes in Florida, tornadoes in the Midwest, fires in California. So this is this is not a change. This has always been going on, and the change has been in the response to these things. The change is that our response is getting increasingly. I guess deadwood is the best way to describe it, because what is one of the biggest problems with these with the fire, but it's deadwood in the government, and it's people who are dead between their ears. Like this person comment and said, well, we're going to respect climate change. Now it's California wildfire's rage. Some questioned Biden's ban on controlled burns and also the DEI fire chief. Look, it's really you got getting the dead wood out of there. These control burns can get out of control. If you've got a lot of fuel on the ground, that may not be a good thing to do. Do you remember the Hammonds up in Oregon? Remember how you know there was the they did a backburn to protect their property and because it didn't burn, it didn't burn any trees out there where they were. It's just open prairie. So it burned some weeds and shrubs, and it was a small area, just a couple of acres, and they came after them with terrorist charges. And so wait a minute. The government does backburns all the time, and they've had backburns that have gotten out of control. But again, you know, they came after them, you know, with terrorist charges because they wanted their property bottom line. And you can put them out of business with the fines and take the father and the grandfather and you put them in jail. So control burns are not necessarily the solution. James Wood talking about the loss of his home again, I showed you the pictures of his neighbor sent to him driving through the neighborhood. And they did a great job of evacuating people out. And he said, to all the wonderful people who've reached out to us, just letting you know that we were able to evacuate successfully. I do not know at the moment if our home is still standing with sadly houses on our little street or not. We were blessed to have LA fire and police departments doing their jobs so well we were safe and out. There were several elementary schools in our neighborhood. There was an enormous community effort to evacuate the children safely. Cannot speak more highly of the LA Fire and LA Police Department. An ext user then said the irony of James Woods, known for his skepticism about climate change, losing his home to the very wildfires linked to climate change impacts in California is striking. James Woods responded, he said, the fire is not from climate change. You ignorant a whole It's because liberal idiots like you elect liberal idiots like Newsome and Karen Bass. One doesn't understand the first thing about fire management, and the other one can't fill a water reservoir. He also posted a photo of the LA Fire Chief Kristen Crowley, who and this is the photo that he puts up. This is her profile, he said. Her policies are stated in her bio. She says, creating and supporting and promoting a culture that values diversity, inclusion, and equity while striving to meet and to exceed expectations of the communities are Chief Crowley's priorities, and she is grateful for the opportunity to serve the city of La. She's fiddling around with gender games. Will the city burns? He said. Refilling the water reservoirs would have been a welcome priority too, but I guess she had too much on her plate and promoting diversity. And later on he said, well, now all the fire alarms are going off at once, remotely, he said. It tests your soul, losing everything at once, I must say, he said, And I feel sorry for him. I mean, he's I don't know him. I don't know what his financial situation is. He hasn't worked for a long time because he's been banned in Hollywood, but he's probably pretty wealthy. And you know, the people who are ninety years old and lost their home. It is a difficult thing, is as I said, you know, whenever you lose everything. And when I look at that, I look at the toe devastation of a fire where nothing is saved. As I said, your Karen's brother, and they lost their home and nothing was saved because they were gone. It lightning hit it in the middle of the night, and nobody really noticed that it was on fire until it was a raging inferno and then the neighbors. The neighbors woke up, but it was in the wee hours of the morning, and so it had to be you know, it was going on for quite some time before anybody noticed, before anybody called the fire department. But you know, isn't that really what everything in this world is ultimately about. We're told that everything is going to burn. It doesn't matter what things that you have done. I mean, when you die, everything is going to be left behind. But a lot of people assuage that by saying, wow, yeah, but I you know, the people who have done very famous you know that maybe their movie star, maybe they're a politician, maybe they did something like make Queenland a part of the United States. The bottom line is all of your accomplishments, things that you've left behind. Maybe you're going to build a building and this is a masterpiece of a building and it's going to stay well. You know, we've had some buildings that have staved up for a thousand years in the UK and other places like that that are still pretty impressive. But everything is going to burn one day. Nothing is going to remain. That's something to think about. La Mayor Karen Bass again, as I said, she was on a trip with a boondoggle. The Office of Management and Budget, they don't care at all about saving money, none whatsoever. So Karen Bass cut the fire department budget by four hundred and eighteen million dollars. Yeah, who would think that you would have a fire in la Let's uh, we don't have to prepare for the common natural disaster here. Now she's asking for volunteers to fight a fire, all while she is on vacation in Ghana. Yeah, I think this really kind of sums up California. Here's a clip I played for you before. You know, the jingle that we all know like a good neighbor State Farm is there? Well, here is Barry Manilow who wrote that jingle, singing with Rosie o'donald, singing together. They had a thing where they got together and they sang a bunch of the commercials they write. It's amazing how many commercial jingles very Manilow wrote. But here's the two of them. And this really kind of sums it up, doesn't You got all three of them. You got the California, you got the radical leftists, the Hollywood stars, and you've even got state Farm all thrown in.
Speaker 4: Have we got grinding wherever you are?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I still play it? Well, No, actually, a state farm has gotten to a better state. That's the new jingle, We're going to get to a better state. Oh look, Karen Bassa's budget call for the elimination of LA's Emergency Management Department's positions, the department that is running this show. This is after she cut the fire department. First of all, she cut the fire department by four hundred and eighteen million, Then she did another seventeen million. Then she ran the Emergency Management department. Cut them. She called for the elimination of them, but she didn't get that done. Those are the people are actually organizing the response. Maybe they should be fired. I don't know. We're going to take a quick break and we will be right.
Speaker 4: Back in defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got a lot of comments here Brandon's revenge For a minute, and I thought I had awakened to the terminator. Yeah. Began the show with a clip from If You were Just joining with a clip from last year's State Farm Super Bowl commercial. I know, Schwarzeniga, Brian Dev McCartney. They want LA as a smart start for the twenty twenty eight Olympic o Zimpic games. Yeah, they wanted as a kind of get a little early start on the smart cities that they want to push in on us. On twenty thirty Denver Ataway. I'm telling you, PG and E has been fined tens of millions. One ruling held them liable for over one billion because of the fires that they continue to cause to the awful infrastructure that's there. Yeah, we don't nobody's talked about the cause of this yet. I mean late last night they had zero percent containment of the fire and it was just all about you, what is going on. They haven't even gotten to the point where they try to figure out what started it, and many times it has been started by electric companies, faulty equipment. Let's see speatrow six to six insurance began about one hundred years ago, farmers backing each other against natural disasters or crop failure. Hence state farm Well, you know that might be the thing the way to go. We're going to have to folks, we've got to rebuild our siss and it's going to only be rebuilt from the bottom up. It's not going to be done from the top down. The rot, the stench is from the top down. Don't look to these people in Washington. Don't even look to your government to fix this stuff. It's going to have to be done by us if it's going to be done. That's the kind of spirit they used to be around America. That's what made America work. But now everything has been taken over by corporations, and the corporations have been taken over by the Marxists who have marched through the institution. Just as Antonio Gramsey had said, the guy that Pete Boudier's father loved and trained him to be, like we do seven New York State Institute in law that requires new homes, no matter this number of stories, to be earthquake proof. Is that an issue in the New York? Are they just trying to make it so expensive that nobody can own a home? The foundation wall has be eighteen inches as opposed to eight inches. Well, here's the thing, you know, I subscribe to the three Little pigs philosophy of home building. You should be able to if you want build your home out of straw or out of sticks or out of bricks and suffer the consequences. It's not necessary because the alternative is, you know, certainly people can be informed that you know, when the big bad wolf comes around, he's going to blow your house down. Maybe you need to build it out of bricks, but not everybody can afford to build their house out of bricks, and some people would. They're not going to have a home if they can't build it out of straw or sticks. And so if you have a situation where people can are allowed to build the homes that they can afford, then if there is damage or destruction to their homes, they can rebuild it. You know, they can rebuild that stick home. They can rebuild that straw home. And yet what we're seeing in in North Carolina, and so when you had volunteers come in, you had the Amish come in. Mennonites are doing it as well, building homes for people. No, No, you can't have that here. No, we're going to tear that down. You don't have water and electricity to this home, so we're going to tear your home down. It's like you tear my home down. I don't have water and electricity either, Right, can't I build what can be done in the moment or what I can afford at the moment. No, you're going to build it to our standards, or you'll have nothing. It's going to be what we consider to be perfect, or it'll be nothing. I really don't like that. I prefer the three Little pigs model. I think people need to if somebody if they have if a flood is wiped out there, No, you can't have. Now we've declared this a flood area, so you cannot have a mobile home. And yet FEMA goes in and lives in very very nice mobile homes that they have set up, manufactured houses that they put in. They're allowed to stay there. FEMA allows itself to stay there and stay in these types of homes. But not you, not you. Blowton says there were fifteen trucks lined up in a lot in Pacific Palisades area waiting for instructions. Oh oh, they following him must have been trained by FEMA where they have people go collect eight thousand dollars a week. Handity, Henny Handy, Sorry, don't mean to compare you to that guy. Handy said, yeah, we saw this stuff because he does the MS. He said, we saw they were going to pay them eight thousand dollars a week. And he said, for weeks they've been setting in hotel rooms as well doing nothing. Say more, I watch fireman spend two or three hours putting out of fire on a single home under ordinary conditions. There reports of five hundred homes destroyed and five hours. Yeah, and they don't have any control over this. Now, I mean it's a massive disaster. But again they were caught unprepared, uninterested in doing anything to alleviate that, not at all interested. Not a Southern Bell Rights state farm will not replace your roof due to hail damage. WHOA, it's important to know. All my neighbors had their roofs replaced. I had to sue them, so it cost me ten thousand dollars instead of my one thousand dollars deductible. I live in South Mississippi.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is why people are talking about the fact that this guy, Luigi Mangioni might get off with dury qualification because people hate these insurance companies so much they might let him get away with murder. Because evidently these insurance companies, like the pharmaceutical companies, are getting away with murder in one form or the other. AUDI Modern retro radio get to see who says we're witnessing Phase one build back better from the North Carolina hurricane to the California fires of the East Palestine, Ohio train wreck and toxics billing, on and on. Yeah, I know there's not You look at it and it's the combination of government and competence, and you have to say, at what point do you separate that from malice in design? And at what point does it really matter if they're that incompetent. So this is let's cover a little bit of news here of other topics, miscellaneous topics. Here we've got Well Street journal. I thought it's kind of interesting. They finally got around about a month after Brian Schulhave at Health Impact News talked about Elon Musk being one of the top twenty globally in a very widely played video game, competing against people who make millions doing this, and yet he's in the top twenty and you don't get that level unless you play it all day and all night type of thing. I mean, you've got to be dedicated to this kind of stuff. And so Brian shall Hobby said, so, what does this tell us about him? Tells us that he's not the one running the companies. What is it that he's doing? What is his job. This job is to buy the politicians, as you see him doing with Elon with Donald Trump. This is a Wall Street Journal headline. Now again, about a month after Brian Shall Hobby pointed this out, Musk vaulted to the top of a popular video game and everyone is asking where he found the time. He's head of six companies, but he recently became one of the world's top Diablo four players. A milestone gamer say would have required playing all day every day, said, the Blockbuster video game is set in a dark fantasy realm that involves making elixirs and slaying demons. But there is nothing about any video game that's going to be a darker fantasy than what Elon Musk wants to do to us in real life. This is a guy who wants to put, you know, brain computer interface chips in our heads. This is a guy who wants us to become transhumanist cyborgs. This is a guy who says unless we do that we're all going to die, and that he's summoning the demons with his artificial intelligence. This is a guy that is worshiped by the right from Babylon B to the Maga cult. He saved free speech. Look at this, he's our free speech. Where No, he paid forty five billion dollars or whatever it was he paid that said he could pick your brain and feed it into his AI and so that he could manipulate public opinion to support him. There's no altruism here, none whatsoever. You know, government uses this AI to survey them to control us. You know, you might use it for other things, just like a computer. You I had somebody yesterday saying, oh, yes, David Knight says that AI is demonic and is evil, and yet he uses it for his graphics. It's like, you're right, I do. It's the very same thing as computers. You know, computers can be used to launch nuclear war, or computers can be used to surveil and control us. Or I can use a computer for good purposes, but the government will use it for that. And that's the point. When I talk about AI, talked about how the government is using it as a weapon against us, and when I talk about it being demonic, I said, don't be taken in by it, don't rely on it for information. It will lie to you. It's trained to lie to you. Well, hostsale a prices as We had a listener yesterday saying, I live in a rural area for the first time, is no eggs at any price on the shelves, So this is zero edge hostsale. Egg prices hit record shortages reported at supermarkets. Said, this is the ongoing devastating impact of the highly pathogenic avian influenza. No, it's not bird flu. Isn't doing this to us. The government is doing it to us, supposedly to save us from bird fu just like COVID didn't do anything. Everybody said, well, COVID did this, and COVID did that, COVID locked us down, COVID put masks on our face. No, that was Trump and it was Biden. It wasn't COVID. And this is not being done to us by bird flu. It would be their response. Even if this was real, and it's not real. It's not a real issue, you know, even if the PCR was returning legitimate results, the response wouldn't make any sense. It's like the climate change for guffn right, even if climate change were real, does the Parish climate accord in response to that? Does that make any Are you going to allow China to add two coal power plants per week. Well, you tell everybody else in the world that coal is not allowed, not even if you put scrubbers on it. No, there's another agenda going on here with that. You know, even if their paradigm, even if their mcguffin were true, their solution doesn't make any sense. And even if their PCR able to identify and not give us false positives, which is what it does, they've magnified it so much. But even if it was able to identify disease. Not all birds die if they get bird flu, but if one bird tests positive, they don't even have to have any sick birds. They kill all the birds. Now, how does that make any sense? It doesn't. There's another agenda going on here, and you can see the agenda in the hotel food prices. As they point out, they said that food prices have gone up by about seventy percent in the last two months compared to November. In California, Lone USDA data showed the price of a dozen large white eggs spiked as high as eight dollars nine seven cents last week from five dollars and twenty three cents in late November, a seventy percent increase from Thanksgiving to today. I mean, that's not even two months, right, it maybe six weeks seventy percent increase. So never underestimate, or to say, to quote George W. Bush, never misunderestimate the power of the government to destroy and it took quickly. They said. Seventeen million egg laying hens and younger birds known as pullets, had been called since mid October one of the worst stretches in the current bird flew outbreak since the virus first emerged in Natia and national flocks in February twenty twenty two. That's the way they reported. That's absolute nonsense, and that's Bloomberg and the Zero Hedges paraphrasing what they had to say. Again, it's not the virus it's killing him. It's the government. It's their tactic that is causing seventeen million egg laying hens to die. They wouldn't lose all of Look in worst case scenario, you have a case fatality rate of one hundred percent, it wouldn't be all of them, and the ones who survived would be ones who had better immune systems or whatever. If this were real. It's not real. They're going in getting a PCR test and just killing every last bird. The PCR test magnifies whatever it sees in the old version. They've got a more sensitive digital version now the old version they're running it for forty cycles, would magnify whatever they're looking for. To find anything, they could find anything, said carry mellis that developer of it. So they magnify both one point one trillion times, and then you have this. You know, they kill all the birds case fatality rate of one hundred percent. We don't have anything that's that bad, nothing that is that bad. How in the world could they possibly even justify that Google search trend of egg shortage has erupted to the highest levels since late twenty twenty two. This is all happening as predicted, all happening as planned eggshells in northern California. What's going on here? In all my life, I've never seen food shortages like this. Unacceptable, said one person on Twitter. Another one says, seems like there is an egg scam yearly now, a so called to shortage and then prices skyrocket. Well, it is a real shortage, but I understand that it's not affecting the big companies like it is the small ones. The purpose of this is to put out small farms out of business, and then they will come for your backyard chickens. One person says, get backyard chickens for a steady supply of your own eggs. That's that's where they're going to go. Though, after they put the small farms out of business, consider building a chicken coop, planning a garden of steps towards becoming ungovernable. Yes, that's right, we need to do that. And you know that's the sad reality of what is happening in DC. We have Lauren Bobert has introduced a bill to abolish the ATF. Now, we could all cheer for that, except there's some problems here in the details. I'm one hundred percent for this, one hundred percent for it's a great thing. The problem is that the Republicans, even when they do the right thing, they'll frequently frequently do it for the wrong reason, which keeps them from actually getting the right thing done. So you know, I'm one hundred percent for abolishing the alcohol to back on firearms, and I'm also one hundred percent for getting rid of the EPA, one hundred percent for getting rid of both of the dees the Department of Education, the Department of Energy. Let's get rid of all of these things and just keep going all these alphabet agencies for which there is no constitutional support, these things that are not allowed in the Constitution. If you read the Constitution, the ninth and tenth Amendment, they were not given explicit power to get into these different areas. As a matter of fact, the very existence of the ATF is repudiation of the Second Amendment. Second Amendment says, shall not infringe. Every regulation that the ATF does is an infringement on our God given right of self defense. Every single thing they do is an infringement. And the founders didn't say you're not going to prohibit guns. They said you're not going to infringe on them. They knew how this stuff works. It's nothing new for fautu to say, how do we get this done? Well, we do it with disruption and chaos, and we do it from the inside, and we do it iteratively. That's what infringement is about. And so we have in the first Amendment, Congress shall make no law abridging free speech and for exercise or religion and all that kind of stuff. They could do that with a law but they're not going to take the guns all at once. They have to do it a series of infringements. And that's what these regulations all are. Its very existence is a repudiation of the Second Amendment. In November twenty twenty four, Representative Eric Burlison a Republican call for the agency to be abolished as well. On November the twenty fifth, he said in an interview, he said, for several decades, we've been a disaster. They've been a disaster agency which has been violating the Second Amendment. ADF issued numerous now here's where Breitbart covers for Trump, you know, because I've talked about it multiple times, how Trump set the precedent for gun control by executive order and that Biden followed it, and that La La Harris said immediately after he did it, Oh, I'm going to give Congress hundre days and if they don't enact my gun control agenda, I'll do it by executive order. She said that right after Trump said I can do the bump stock. I can take the bump stock out. And then in twenty nineteen, he decided that he was going to do pistol braces next, and he prohibited pistol braces. The ATF under him, and it is his responsibility. When they talk about what the ATF is doing, they put it, they lay it at the feet of Biden, and they're absolutely right to do that, but they won't lay it at the feet of Trump when he's president, you see. And so he put in the pistol brace in twenty nineteen. He took it out in December of twenty twenty when he was fighting to stay in office, and because he had opposition on that one from the NRA, the NRA just laid down and said, no, you can do the bump stock stuff. We don't care. Others saw it the principle that was being established, but the NRA didn't care. The NRA did care about the pistol brace, and so Trump removed it in December of twenty twenty, and then Biden, on taking office, picked it up again. And Bribar just ignores all of that and points to it being one hundred percent Biden. But Trump set the precedent, and Trump even put in pistol brace. This is what Breitbart says. The ATF issued numerous rules during the Biden and Harris administration. See always making about partisan politics. Aren't they criminalized owners of legally purchased ar pistol stabilizers. That's the pistol brace. Another one of the ATFS rules declared that eighty percent firearm frames are firearms. And yet another ATF rule circumvented Congress via new regulations against private gun sales. Okay, so Trump does a precedent. He does the first two, the bump stock and the pistol brace, and then under Biden you have three of them, and one of them is the pistol brace. Again, but it's all Biden. Trump didn't have anything to do with it. The first president to say that I can do gun control. I don't need to have Congress violate the Constitution. I can do that myself. Fortunately, so Bobert has rallied against the ATF and the last Congress, saying that the agency goes way too far in rule making authorities. Wait a minute, if you read the Constitution, they don't have any rule making authorities. They I'm having the authority to infringe on anything, none whatsoever. So they still don't address Congress still doesn't address the problem. She said in February of last year, there's been a lot of talk about defunding the ATF, even abolishing the agency altogether. And I'm still waiting to hear a good reason why the ATF should remain an agency at all. Instead of regulations that keep our communities safe, what instead of providing regulations that keep our community safe, this agency has made our communities more dangerous by wandering weapons. Wondering, I think she means it's supposed to be laundering weapons to the cartels, you know, the fast and furious is what she refers to, that type of thing. What even a Republican congressman who puts in a bill to get rid of the ATF thinks that they have a legitimate purpose in providing regulations to keep us safe? Are you kidding me? You got a choice here. You can have safety or you can have liberty in the constitution. Which one are you going to do here? We've already sworn obedience to the constitution, So you violated your oath. If you're saying that the regulations on the ATF are there to keep people safe, that's what their job is. No, they don't have a job. They don't have a job. They don't have a legitimate reason to exist at all. And then they said, the ATF has been accused of regulatory overreach. Every regulation that they have is overreach because of every regulation that they've got infringes. Well, I hope they do something about it. We'll see. But they still do not understand what the issue is. They don't understand the issue. They don't understand, and they won't address the fact that Congress has abdicated its law making to the bureaucrats who do rules. And what's even worse because they have no accountability, they're not elected. What's even worse is that they claim, and this is not true, they claim that a regulation is not a law. It's the same thing you and I know that. But they say, well, because it's a regulation and not a law, none of the protections of the Bill of Rights apply. So if you're going to go with that, then why would you If they're going to just wipe out the Bill of Rights by saying we're going to let laws be made by bureaucrats and then we're going to say that Bill RICE doesn't apply, well, why wouldn't they do gun control by executive order in the executive branch and the bureaucracies. It's a given emulate did emulated voids that he doesn't play. I saw a new video where pro players say that he doesn't know what he's doing a path of exile too. Well, it's interesting. I don't know how he gets that there. Maybe maybe he's got Ai playing it for him. Maybe he's got grock Is actually should be the name that is in the top twenty that's there. Who knows. He certainly has taken a lot of time off to hang around with Trump and to travel and mar A Lago, and so has Mike Johnson. Mike Johnson's always you know, when they pose for pictures, he's always photo bombing them, sticking his head in the frame. What somebody said, Pierre Polyev and Canada is another Mike Johnson certainly as that was like it. If he's got to walk the line, figure out how he's not going to offend President Trump. Wow, Atomic Dog. The week of Christmas, A dozens of large eggs. We're nine to ninety five at my grocery store. They are six dollars now. Oh, that's good that they've gone down. As a matter of fact, I've got your I got your email, Atomicdog about the shooting. I haven't had time to go through it yet because it's fire stuff and everything, but I'm going to get to it. Little Ford Schoolhouse. Good to see you there. I hope things are going well in your home. They lost a family lost lost their mother just before the holidays, so keep their family in your prayers. Eggs I get here are now twenty two twenty two. Twenty two dollars per five dozen. Used to be eleven dollars at the beginning of twenty four, and they've kept creeping up. Well then they're here in Tennessee. I have no idea how much our eggs cost us. We paid dearly in terms of trying to keep these things alive. I'm surprised that they've made it this far. We've got some Rhode Island reds, the biggest birds I've ever seen, and they've got some other ones in the barn, and their water was freezing up, and so we're out there with all this freezing weather. We're trying to get the water unfrozen. Spent a couple of hours on this stuff yesterday. It's the heat lamp didn't work and to keep the water from freezing anyway. Maverick Pilgrim, thank you for the tip. He says, at least in my area, there's an increased demand for free range eggs. If your chickens experienced winter. They don't lay all year round, so in some cases it's not a shortage. It's not egg season. Yeah, ours has still been laying for some reason, not in the same quantity that they've been doing in the past, but a lot of people have said that their chickens stopped laying eggs. Of course, ours are young, they're not even a year old, but that may be part of it. Stealth Patriot, the New American Daily Show is no more. Be sure to support David so that we can keep the best podcast in the world going. I didn't know that I had to shut down their Daily show. Well, that's sad to see. I mean, there's a lot of good information that I've gotten from New American. I always liked their stuff. Lately though they've been afraid to criticize Trump. But that's not what's doing it to them. It's just it's tough. It's tough in the news business right now. Germany. Germany's got a gun grab going and they are focusing on the AfD on their political opposition. It is weaponized and the gun control is weaponized against their opponents. They have deemed the alternative for deutsch Linn members because they're about stopping open immigration and other things as a populist conservative party. And I think they I don't know what their situation is on climate stuff. But the German government that's there right now, they don't care what happens to the people. They're going to follow the World Economic Forum climate change, the UN climate change stuff. But they say that the AfD is quote a danger to public safety. No, actually, the AfD is a danger to the establishment, a danger to them losing their seats in parliament. That's what's going to happen. So far, five AfD members have received to notice that their gun license would be revoked. They have to have a license there. If they have to have a license, it's not a right. Licenses are government privileges that can if they're going to give you the privilege, they can revoke it. Another member voluntarily returned his license after a revocation procedures were initiated. Another fifty one cases are currently being examined by authorities. In total, there are seventy four members of the AfD just in one region of Germany. Saxony on Halt. They hold a firearms license, forty nine registered sport shooters and twenty five as hunters, and evidently you know you're not allowed, I guess in Germany have a gun for self defense. Interesting because you know, one of the first places that we had modern gun control laws was in Nazi Germany. Got to turn them all in, gott to turn them all in. And when I was with the Libertarian Party and I would talk to the press and I ran for office as well, you want to get rid of the ATF. And it's like, yeah, yeah, yeah, certainly, well you can't do that. And you can't. I said, it's a check on government power. It's not a check on government power. So do you understand what happened in Germany? And do you understand what happened in the Warsaw ghetto? As you had people there who had no firearms, but they took out a German soldier, took his gun, used his gun to get more guns. And as they started arming themselves with the guns of leftover soldiers, leftover guns of soldiers who are no longer with them, they tied down a couple of Panzer divisions. I think for quite some time until they and it was they couldn't conquer these people with all of their modern equipment. They couldn't conquer people who had firearms, handguns, that type of thing. So what they wound up doing on April nineteenth, the same day that the ATF burned down the Branch Davidians, they just burned down the Warsaw Ghetto. But yeah, guns in the hens of a population can be very very effective. Just ask the US military how things went in Iraq and other places where they had asymmetric warfare. Is what it's called the revocation, and it is a mutually assured destruction. You know, it's a bad thing. It's a bad thing, but nobody wants that should not want it. But you know, we have an armed we have the Second Amendment, and we have an armed populace for the same reason that you have nuclear weapons. You hope you don't use them, but you have them as a deterrent to other people using them against you. The revocation of gun license comes after the Office for the Protection of the Constitution. That's what they call their CIA or their FBI or whatever I mean is they call it the BfV V. It's not a BFD as a big deal. Germany's powerful domestic intelligence agency, that's the BfV, classified the AfD as certainly right wing extremists quote unquote. The BfV is a highly politicized intelligence agency targeting domestic threats to the constitutional order, while critics contend that it is designed to snuff out political opposition. H it is just like the FBI and the CIA. I wonder if they were trained by the CIA after World War Two. I mean, you know, we we trained after we overthrew the Iranian government that was elected and put in the Shaw. We trained his secret police, the Savak. The CIA did. In twenty twenty three, the Jira Administrative Court ruled that the Thuringian Ministry of the Interior cannot revoke firearm licenses of AfD members in a blanket measure. In other words, they were just going to say, if you are a member of the AfD, you can own a firearm. But they left it open for individual cases. And so that's what they're doing. They're coming after them on a one by one basis. So this is one last story here, which I thought was kind of funny. Apple Computer fired one hundred and forty five of their H one B Apple employees. These are people who came from one region of India. It is kind of a region of India where they have a particular language that they speak, and that's the name that they have for the region, the Telugu. Telugu is the name of the that's what they call their tongue and it's also what they call their region. Well, these are one hundred and forty five people. They realized Apple does matching funds to charities, so they set up a charity that with them. They would put money in the charity and then they would tell Apple and Apple would match that. They got hoisted by their own h one b petard, didn't they So yeah, it's uh. They fired them in mass and so people started looking at this and saying, you know, what's going on with this? Why'd they fire one hundred and forty five Indians. We'll be right back.
Speaker 5: Here's a little song I ought you might want to hear it in your pod.
Speaker 7: You'll own nothing.
Speaker 2: And be happy.
Speaker 5: I got no cash, I got no car, not twenty four booster shots in your arm. Own nothing to be happy. You can't even buy it in the store because of your low social credit score. Own nothing, Be happy? You will own nothing and be happy. Be happy at eats the bugs.
Speaker 3: They're doing what in the place they named after me? Good thing.
Speaker 10: I have the David Night Show to keep me informed on the plots of these traders.
Speaker 4: Making sense common again. This is the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: All right. Red Beard John says that safe way where I live. Five dozen eggs if you can find them, are thirty nine ninety dollars or five dozen eggs. Wow, that's amazing. And a tip and a tip, a couple of tips, a dollar tip, as well as a suggestion tip from troubling. Thank you very much, says David. Buy submersible heaters on Amazon. They're cheap and a life saver. There we go. I have to do that. Actually, there's a farm co op here. If I can find it there, we'll get it from them. If not, I'll have to go to Amazon's resort. But thank you for the tip I had. I thought about it. There were newbies in terms of chickens. Like I said, we've we've tried them. This is our third try and in Texas they never made it this far. Just too many critters out there, you know, the coyotes and everything else are getting them even though we had cages and we thought we had these things set up. They get in there one way or the other. Anyway, let's talk about what is happening in Manhattan. At the beginning of the year, they started doing congestion tolls. And that's something that we've seen in the UK. It's basically communist rationing. You know, you got one job the government does. Many people say, well, you know, you got to have government who's going to do the roads? And we would always say, well, maybe the government is doing such a bad job, maybe we want to have somebody else through the roads. As a matter of fact, the Consumer Electronics Show, it's kind of interesting to see the kind of stuff that is coming up at the Consumer Electronics Show. Somebody came up with a hypercar. And you know, if you're rich enough and you want to drive a car, you want to drive it fast. This is a hypercar that actually jumps over potholes and massive problems on the road. Look at this. Watch this thing now. Of course it's even self driving here, but it's determining where the pothole is. I had to remember where they were. On my way to work. I would drive kind of like this, but I would swerve rather than then jump over the potholes. So it's kind of like a cross between a Lamborghini and the General League. It should be playing Dixie when it goes over these there's a bunch of Wow, that's a bunch of spikes to take out the tires and look at that jumps over it. Wow. What if they make that a little bit wider, would it still jump over it? That's my question? And how does it do the jumping? Here? It is going over an LGPT display, but it did kick up some dust on that, so it didn't make it all the way through. Well, you know, the government's got one job to build infrastructure. It doesn't seem to want to do that either, does it. You know, put out the fires build infrastructure. They don't care and said they think that the one job is to tax us. And that's right, and that's what this is. It's congestion pricing done in the name of the environment. Really is where this all began with City Kahn in London and New York is right there. So it's pretty expensive. It's going to cost you like nine dollars to enter Manhattan weekdays during the day. During off time, you can get in there for the low low rate of two dollars and twenty five cents just to go into Manhattan. I would pay ten times that much, one hundred times that much not to have to go to Manhattan. Last time we were in Manhattan was when the un was trying to push through the arms trade treaty, right a week after they had staged the Aroar, Colorado shooting. I'm absolutely certain those two things were tied together because they had gotten so much pushback for this fast and furious stuff and running guns across the border, and even the New York Times said that was a false flag to make a case for gun control domestically, we're gonna have to register guns and all the rest of the stuff so that when it goes across the border we can trace it back to where they got this thing from. And so that blew up in their face when a government agent got killed with some of these trafficked firearms, and so that really put a wrinkle in their arms trade treaty because it was all about controlling small arms. It was not about controlling tanks and things like that, which they're not gonna do anything about that. They just wanted firearms and so a week before you had this very very suspicious shooting in War of Colorado. But anyway, we were there to cover it and to do interviews with gun manufacturers who were there to speak against it and things like that, and it didn't pass, which is good news. But the problem was it was such a mess. I mean, Karen dropped me and my two sons off who were helping me set up interviews and cameras and lights and stuff like that on the street for the in front of the un and Karen just had to keep circling in manhatt couldn't find a place to park anywhere. You know, what a mess that place is. I paid to stay out of there. Trump has vowed to kill the program when he takes office, but it's unclear whether he'll follow through. It's unclear whether they will fall through with anything. Quite frankly, that's I'm skeptical about anything that he promises here. The question is does he have jurisdiction. I don't know. I mean, you know, look at when they give federal money, as you know they did to build the Interstates. Then after that's done in the fifties by Eisenhower Nixon, his vice president becomes president, and twenty years later he says, no, you're going to have to drive fifty five miles an hour now because I say so, and because I'm going to take the money away from you if you don't do that. And of course they were happy to comply because they could get traffic fines and tickets for people as well. Not only is this a massive tax for people coming in, it's extremely convenient from both driving and personal bookkeeping standards. It'll be virtually impossible for New York City to come back as long as this congestion tax is in effect. The toll was supposed to go into effect last year with a fifteen dollars change, but because last year was an election year, they decided they would wait to stick it to the people the next year. And they even say that David, so it is. You know, there's some lawsuits that are going on. New Jersey obviously is not very happy about this. For the people who are going to be commuting. I can't even imagine commuting by car from New Jersey in New York. But anyway, the funds that they collect are not going to go to fixing potholes. You have to buy a supercar hypercar in order to jump the potholes. The money will not go to fixing or even maintaining the roads, and certainly they can't make them any wider. They could make them higher. You know, Musk even got that right. You know, we start talking about his boring project, he said, we're building the you know, the cities are getting more and more congested, and they're going vertically, so we got to go vertically with the road. His solution was to tunnel. Whereas everybody always knew this and all of the movies that you would have to have a higher you'd have to have multiple layers of roads if you're going to keep up with the population. But they don't want you driving at all in their cities, and so the money is going to go to the New York mass transit system that they control because they want you dependent on them. So it's going to be a big mess there. Meanwhile, and Ottawa. Ottawa has outlawed remote car starters. You know, I talked to the last couple of days about the fact that Biden is out there banning electric water heaters. Well, Ottawa is banning remote car starters to try to heat up people's cars. You know, a very cold area there, and the City of Otawa says we've got to do this in order to help reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Do they doesn't really make a difference. Listen to the temperatures that they've got in Ottawa, the Canadian capital, where average temperatures range from fifteen degrees fahrenheit in December and then in January and February it's nineteen degrees fahrenheit is the average temperature, and then in I'm sorry, six degrees six degrees fahrenheit and January and February is the average temperature. It's nineteen degrees in March, and in these unbelievably cold conditions, you know, six degrees fahrenheit throughout January and February minus fourteen degrees centigrade. They have put new time limits on preheating your car. They will allow you one minute of idle time per hour for unoccupied vehicles if your car. Do a remote start on your car. People start up their remote car, start up the car remotely, so the heater the engine block can warm up, start to heated up on the inside. But also they can get started on defrosting the windows. But no, not now you're going to go out there in six degree weather and you're going to dece it by hand. This means using a remote started to melt the ice off and warm the car up. Is now going to be forbidden. You have to get out there in six degree weather and do it yourself. And we had to do it, as I said, because we've got a lower greenhouse gas emissions. Well, as this article on zero Hedge says, the entire nation of Canada it is responsible for only one point six percent of CO two emissions. You can eliminate the entire energy footprint of every Canadian and still not make a difference. It's like, as we talk about their paradigms, you know, regardless of why their paradigms are, are we broadcasting I see that the pictures gone Okay, we're working on it. So they didn't turn off our lights, so we even though if you're watching this broadcast, it has gone blank, so do not adjust your TV set. The problem is on our end somehow. It was something we're working on getting that done. But meanwhile, if we got audio, and I guess that is still going out all right, I'll continue with this. All of Canada by their own weird fantasy by their own paradigm, by their own mcguffin. All of Canada is only one point six percent of CO two emissions globally. And again, you know CO two emissions. CO two is only zero point zero four percent of the atmosphere. So CO two is not warming the atmosphere, and Canada is not warming the atmosphere. But again, China is going to build two new coal power plants every week. This is the Paris Climate Accord. The Paris Accord is looking more and more like some kind of a Jacobin Marxist scheme, isn't it, Because that's what it is. So they also have another problem, they said. One person said, for all the truckers who are listening, I know, we've got a lot of truckers who listen to program on a regular basis. When your DPF system on your diesel truck forces you to do a parked region cycle regeneration cycle, are you going to get a ticket from by law enforcement because you're stationary with the engine running for half an hour? And they explain what the DPF is. It's a diesel particulate filter. It's a system that diesel trucks use in order to reduce emissions, and they require periodic regeneration cycles where the engine has to run to burn off the accumulates suit. There we are, we're back. Okay, good, we've got our visual back. So we're back to burn off accumulated soot, which can take it thirty minutes to burn that off. And of course you don't want to be trying to start your diesel engines those in a six degree fahrenheit. You want to keep it running most of the time. Anyway, The city is also recommending that people call them to rat out their neighbors and their friends who might be ignoring the new by law. Yeah, it really is about communism. This is like the Stazi society. I've told the story before about the woman who an American who loved communism, really loved it. She wanted to move to East Germany. These German people were suspicious of her, the Stazi, the police, and so you know, as we all found out, they've got like half of East Germans were snitching on the other half of East Germans all the time. And she found out after everything collapsed and they started getting the diary, she found out that all of her friends and neighbors who were so kind to her, were spying on her for the Stazi. This is what they're doing. You know, it's not a coincidence that the Greens and the Reds, the Communists are all working together. I've said many times that all this environmentalism is nothing more than just a watermelon philosophy where they have a thin Veniera green on the outside and they're thoroughly red Communist on the inside. Well, I see that we've now got our video back and we have Tony Ardabin ready. We're going to talk to Tony. We also have another guest that's coming up in the last half hour of the show. It's going to talk about something that is happening that is insane in Washington State. But we're going to take a quick break and we're going to connect with Tony and we'll be right back to talk about what's happening with economics.
Speaker 11: Stay with us, we'll be right back. Liberty, it's your move and now the David Knight Show.
Speaker 12: That's right, boys and girls, there's a post election sale on silver and gold. Frump euphoria has caused a dip in silver and gold. It's time to buy some medals with Viet dollars before they come to there, since is go to David Knight dot Gold to get in touch with the wise wolf himself, Tony Harterburn. He knows where to look to find silver and gold.
Speaker 2: Yug, Well, let's get in touch with wise Wolf Tony Rdeman himself, who happens to be on the line. And welcome Tony.
Speaker 3: Good to have you one, always good to see you, David. I just looked out my front door here and it's it's snowing in North Texas has got a snowstorm coming, and wow, it makes you makes you wonder how those warm waters down in the Gulf of America are right now, you know. I wonder if you get down there and just be on vacation. My dog is my dog Beans jumped up in my lap because it's actually pretty windy, and there's supposed to supposed to be a lot of snowfall and more than we usually get in the winter time here in the next day or so.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully your power grade's going to hang in there this time. I remember when that happened and we were in Texas who wound up doing a show by candlelight. I remember that and cell phone and I remember the second day we did it. As it warmed up, we realized that a pipe had burst in our kitchen and so we had Whistler holding the camera there and Travis and Karen were mopping and I'm trying to do this and it was it was pretty crazy. But hopefully that won't happen this time. But we got a lot of things to talk about. I mean, we just had the Federal Federal Reserves Open Market Committee and headline says that almost all quote almost all Federal Fed members see higher inflation coming. What about that? And they think it's because of Trump?
Speaker 3: What's that? Rend me to the Carson to the Karnak trip in trick where you hold the envelope up to his forehead, because it's funny, like, are we we're going to see some inflation? They're like, by the way, we're going to cut rates, you know, like of course, And they're talking about this in the around June or so of twenty twenty five here in cutting rates, and I mean, this is again transitory. It was transitory. Both Janet Yell and Rome pal said that inflation was transitory, and then they said, no, we have to We're going to do something. We're very hawkish we're going to do We're going to roll it back. It's going to be tamed. And then they just figured out they couldn't do it anyway, even with raising interest rates faster than any time in history, any other fed shair did Jerome Powell, and we saw the effects on that economy started to stall. What do they do because we're built on debt, we're built on cheap fiat currency, and there's no way out. They're gonna have to inflate their way out of every issue. Yeah, it's why it's so silly. The you know, the mainstream headlines soon talking about earnings and other things. Until we get a grip on, you know, what causes inflation and the devaluation of our currency, then none of these economic issues are going to be solved.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well we know and they know, but they're not going to do anything about it. You know. And you talk about how fast you raise interest rates, I'll never forget. You know, back at the beginning of this fourth turning two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, you know, he starts that had really low rates for a very long time, and then they start raising them a quarter like every month, you know, and just like a stairstep until they got high enough that they helped cause the bubble to burst. And then this time around, he doesn't do it a quarter each time, he's doing it three quarters each time, three quarters of a point each time, so seventy five bases points. Yeah. Who would have thought that this type of thing would happen. And yet as they're looking forward, they're also saying that they're talking about inflation. You know, as we look at these interest rates, though, it's interesting how as they keep dropping the interest rates, the long term bond market believes that there's going to be a lot of inflation, and so they keep raising the rates. And that's one of the reasons why the home mortgage rates are going up even as these guys are cutting the rates. It's because in the marketplace where people are buying the bonds, that's where they're bidding the stuff up, because they're not buying it either. You know, it's just a lie, and so the interests. As they keep pretending that inflation is not a problem, the market says otherwise, and that's why you keep seeing the home mortgage rates go up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it may be cheaper for the banks to borrow and go directly to the FED, but they don't want to pass that on to consumers because they don't believe in the strength of the economy. That's exactly what they're signaling. They don't believe in the strength of the borrowers to pay back those loans. And they're gonna make money. That's what they're gonna do. They're gonna put they have, they have the cash, they have the funds. They're going to hoard it, just like they did after two thousand and nine, you know, the darp bailouts and Hank Paulson begging Nancy Pelosi for the It seems quaint now, but it was supposed to be like the seven hundred billion that they needed to cover the shortfall through the treasury. And now we just look at that. And I'm telling you off air that Jednet Yelling is saying that she thinks that the COVID stimulus may have had an impact on inflation. Only the best minds David and era. Where when we look when we make two thousand and nine look tame and a bygone era. You know, when they bailed out for the Great Recession. Now we just do that again. It's it's a trillion in debt every hundred days, and I think you and I even calculated the one of the last quarter of twenty twenty four, it was like every ninety days, there's like two point three trillion or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's accelerating, it's accelerating, it's you know, it's going up exponentially. So yeah, maybe as when we're talking about that, I joked and said, well, maybe she had some revelation when she was on mushrooms famously doing that in China and then coming out and bowing incessantly. You know, yeah, we got what is it? The term was not kleptocracy, which is ruled by thieves, but we have a cacistocracy, which is the rules by the rule by the worst people that you could possibly have. And that Janet Yellen has to have her picture right there in the dictionary next to cacistocracy and Biden the best mind.
Speaker 3: People like Janet yelling and really show you that they're not in charge. You know that there's no way that they could run something as complicated as the US Treasury or it's an it's like a plant. To make sure that she runs it the way like kind of like a mobster would pick a real estate agent or something to run the casino.
Speaker 2: Trump did trying to figure out how he managed to bankrupt so many different casinos. One of these almost got a license to print money, you know, but maybe he hired a real estate agent to run it. I know he hired a real estate agent to try to get that uh that house that he wanted a parking lot for. It was it was straight out of up you know. He had some widow who had a home and he wanted to buy. She didn't want to sell it, and so he went to the local government and got them to condemn it, take her home and everything, and then he declared bankruptcy and shut his casino down. Anyway, but let's talk about gold because we see that China's demand is going up and gold and the headline is gold gains on technical buying as well as China demand, and of course it nicle buying is going to be things that are be looking at what's going to happen with inflation and other issues like that.
Speaker 3: Right well, absolutely, And you know there's something interesting about China. They bought the dip whatever they're running their calculations, these are long term. It's something China's been doing since the beginning of this century and buying off the books, and you had to wonder about that. They're not open about their goal buying. I remember stories that would pop up in the last thirty six months where you know, there'd be some giant goal purchase and then somebody would sleuth and find that, you know, it's a subsidiary of the Chinese government that's buying this gold. So they didn't want the world to know what they were doing. I think there will be a big reveal eventually and they'll just say we have more gold in the US. I think that they actually do. I mean, I've seen research from you know, a journalist over at Kiko speculating that China has close to sixteen thousand tons of gold because they've been buying literally since really just calculating where the trade deficits were going and was happening with the US manufacturing base, and they slipped in at the end of the twentieth century. They got that deal from George W. Bush with most Favored Trading Status with a WTO on December eleventh, two thousand and one, ninety days after nine to eleven. And since then, you know, it's fifty five thousand factories were gone within five years. You know, one in three manufacturing jobs those were gone. So they that again they had to go somewhere. People were funny about trade deficits. Well there's you know, it's not in a vacuum. It has to go somewhere if there's a deficit, and the surplus went to China. So in my estimation, I think at least these articles are going to continue to come out where you see China as the leader in the gold business, in gold buying. They have sixty thousand gold mines. This is worth examining. And what happens if the US, you know, starts to try to be ham fisted about its trade policies, like with Trump talking about you know, one hundred percent tariffs on countries that don't use King dollars, or what happens when the Chinese say, well, actually we have you know, when gold remonetizes, we have the the gold reserves you know, used to be the US with eight thousand and a half tons or whatever it is. I don't I don't necessarily believe it anymore. I don't. We haven't had an audit since the fifties so that is an open question.
Speaker 2: I think I think Goldfinger got at all. Goldfinger. That was when everybody talked about all the gold being in Fort Knox and you know, but is there any gold in Fort Knox? Who knows?
Speaker 3: Definitely we have you know, we have bond villains, Davos, for sure, one of them's.
Speaker 2: Got that's right. Well, you know you said that China buys the dips. They bought ten tons of gold in December because you know, everybody else is so excited about Trump. That's why we put that in that commercial ukon Cornelius. You know, well, trump euphoria has got everybody saying, well, we're gonna get crypto, We're not gonna get gold. Well, China went to the gold bought that dip.
Speaker 3: Well absolutely I did too. You know, we bought it for a wolf pack and I see that again. The fundamentals are all still there. What drove the price of gold to record highs? I mean, we forget gold broke it's all time high, like was it like thirty times or something in two and twenty four, and before that it was gaps of years and years. I mean in twenty eleven to twenty and twenty there was no ath, no all time high for gold. But in twenty twenty four, like thirty something times, and it was happening weekly. I could come on the show here and we talk about it. So we already knew that that was going to continue. The fundamentals, and nothing really changes with the election except for some proposed you know, crypto deregulation or being crypto friendly for bitcoin, which is driven the price of bitcoin, and we'll see what happens there. I mean, we were talking off air about the Strategic Bitcoin Reserve maybe not going forward or losing momentum or steam. Is Trump going to back out on that, That's an open question. He was really supported by the bitcoin community and those in the crypto space, so we'll see. I mean, I've lived through the Trump presidency. I remember things. I know. I'm not supposed to gorvedal the United States of Amnesia. I try not to join that crowd, but I remember, you know, twenty seventeen to twenty twenty one and what policies came out of that. So I'm skeptical. I'm just going to continue to do what I do regardless of the politics, because I know, when we live in a world of fiat and fake and debt. The world is completely over leveraged. I mean, the corporate bankruptcies are up, I mean massively this year. The debt, the corporate debt is staggering, and then of course the government debt is absolutely out of control. So none of those things are going to be fixed. And I know that, and that means that commodities and things with finite resources will will win the day.
Speaker 2: And it's not just America. It's countries all over the world that are getting huge leverage of debt. It's corporations, it's consumers, everybody's going into debt. But yeah, I like that. We should talk about MAGA being make Amnesia great again. That's the whole secret of success for Trump is to make am Nietzsche great and they're gonna do it again. And that's where we are right now. You know, The Atlantic had an article talking about the Great crypto Crash, and they said Trump is going to usher in a speculative frenzy. And that's the thing, you know, regardless of the fundamentals of gold or bitcoin, or the economy or anything else like that, I get concerned when I see frenzies. When I you know, because frenzies always wind up creating bubbles, and bubbles always burst at some point the other. And that's the key thing. You know, when even when you look at AI and the stocks around that, AI was AI stocks were driving the stock market this last year. You get ahead of expectations in a frenzy, and sooner or later somebody says, wait a minute, this can't possibly work out with this kind of optimism, and a few people start to leave the exits. And then again, because you know, we're talking about a mass psychology, everybody starts running for the exits then, you know, and we saw that with a dot com first. I mean, certainly the Internet was a real thing and it was going to be there, So we could see that with AI. We could see that with the crypto optimism. There's a lot of deregulation that's going to happen. They've done a very quick whiplash from Biden, who was doing everything he could to either outright prohibit it or regulate it into oblivion. And you go from that to somebody who is talking about maybe even making it part of the reserve. Don't think that's going to happen, but you know, this kind of whips whiplash that is there has really created a lot of market frenzy, hasn't it.
Speaker 3: It has? And that is concerning I like steady, the bubbles and the frenzy and the euphoria of all that. And there's a lot of hype and that's where you get the pump and dump and we know the economy everything's fake. I mean, it stems back from our currency. And that's the argument I have every week from about every every time I come on my show, and I'm just gonna be talking about that. You look at the metrics of they have fart coin.
Speaker 2: Baby, it's like the ultronate bubble, right, it's.
Speaker 3: The ultimate I mean this is and what does that even mean? Like what these mean coins and other things and what it leads to in my estimation, and this could be the way that I look at the world is probably very similar to you. I look at these banksters. They want ultimate control, they want CBDC. They've got this competing thing like bitcoin, they've got decentralization in the market. Well, you know, do you invite it to the party, do you you know, throw it off the balcony as I was, you know, that's what I think this is happening with crypto, is that they're going to inflate this thing so massive, get everybody involved, and then crash it. And then that would call for regulation. And see what that wouldn't have happened if we had a centrally. We like digital currency, we love the convenience of that, but you just need to give your biometrics over and it needs to be state controlled. And you know, the centralization is the key, and regulation is the key, and not these things that led to so many bankruptcies and failures and other things. That's what I get concerned with. And the number, that's what in the crypto space you always hear about, you know, number go up, And I don't think that's always the best outcome, you know. I think steady as she goes and building equity and building networks, and that's I think a lot of people in the bitcoin space want to build the bitcoin network. And that's certainly me. You know, I'm bitcoin centered, Like we're building and we should have the site live here within the next month for Wisewolf Bitcoin and it's going to be bitcoin only. I mean, it's just you can use bitcoin to buy and sell with us, or you can buy precious metals with us, will be able to It's very symbiotic what we're building, and that's based off the Bitcoin network. But I get really concerned, like I don't own these mean coins and I'm not pushing if you see if you see me pushing a mean coin of folks, I've been hided to something's wrong, Like it's not Tony, So like I'm not going to be doing that.
Speaker 2: Somebody hijacked it.
Speaker 3: Be be cautious. It's not me because it's irresponsible. And you see what happens because I don't see any value in it. You can make it by the way, you can make a fortune in it, but you got to ride the wave and then But that's not business to me.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, that's gambling. That's the stock market. Like a lot of the stock market it is. It really is just speculation. It's a casino. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I'm very skeptical of things like that, and especially in this area, but that's where we are. There's so much fake floating around and things that the pain really hasn't hit. But I believe that we're just around the corner for just it just takes a little push into some uncertainty, and you'll start seeing that what's going to win the day again, it's who hold the keys of the commodities. I saw an article earlier today doing some research, and there's a lot of analysts that are concerned about if Trump goes through with some of these tariffs, what it's going to do to the price of metals and especially things like silver. They're clearing out the vaults right now around the world, and a lot of these companies and large holders of silver and gold are bringing them home to the United States and housing them because if if gold and silver are treated as a commodity and not money by these tariffs, it throws off everything and it creates a like a devaulting where all over the world they started clearing out these balls. There's going to be so much unintended consequences from just I mean again, nobody, nobody's ever done that where we've punished their countries for not using our currency outright with tariffs like that, even that would not be And I'm somebody who's a proponent of tariffs because of economic nationalism me too. Now what this is.
Speaker 2: What he's opposing, Yeah, it's very much. You know, he's weaponizing our financial system against other people. It's what he's doing, same thing that Biden did, except that you know, they basically have both. They're going to destroy our financial system by weaponizing it, but they have different ways of doing it. You know, Biden's going to do it with sanctions, punitive sanctions. He's going to do it with punitive tariffs. Same thing. And when you take a situation as shaky as the world economy is, regardless of where you look at, I mean, China is not solid either. I played a clip last week a lot of individual Chinese and I don't know what happened to their social credit score when they posted this stuff up, but they were showing pictures of empty trains, pictures of empty cities, pictures of empty shopping malls. And of course I've seen pictures of these MC mansions that that the Chinese built, these entire, very elaborate, expensive homes, never occupied. And so it is kind of a Potempkin economy in many regards. And if Trump throws in these kind of punitive tariffs, it's going to be like throwing a bomb into a crowded theater. Here, who knows what's going to happen and who's going to get killed with this kind of stuff. But I think he's really going to do it. He's an agent of chaos and and boy, he puts in massive tariffs. And even if he doesn't do it, even if he just uses it as a threat, that's not going to be good for our economy because people are tired of being threatened by the US government. We've done that, you know, Biden does it, Trump does it. They all do it. You know, they're they're the bad boy in town. And you know, we we can use military force to take Panama off we want, and you know, there's nothing that you can do or say about it. That's that's what we've seen these eyes operated for the longest time. Arthur Hayes was saying that unexpected decisions from Trump, or from the Bank of Japan or China's economic policies, any of this kind of stuff. He says, any of these things could trigger this. Anything's in addition to that, tax deadlines that are coming up in April, a lot of people perhaps are going to you know, we've seen the kind of headwinds that the tax season has on crypto, so he's thinking that it's going to hit the crypto just in general, not just a bitcoin, but all of them hit their peak in March of twenty twenty five, so he's pretty specific in terms of his bearishness.
Speaker 3: I think that will most likely turn out to be true. Is based off of my own analysis, because again I'm buying bitcoin and I'm for inventory, but I expect the price to draw back, don't. I think we probably will end twenty twenty five over where we are right now. I think it'll be a decent year. But these were zealous. I think they're just way out of front of what bitcoin price is going to be. And again, if you look at the other markets, they follow bitcoin. So if Bitcoin's not really moving, these other things are going to go stagnant, and the mean coin space and all the stuff that doesn't serve a function will start to implode. It's like the dot com era, you know that the same thing dot Com overbuilt and there was so many everything was going to be you know, one hundred x and all times earnings and all this stuff, and it was crazy. I remember my dad talk to me about it. I was a kid, you know, but right before I went to the military, were just discussing what the stock market was and why he didn't own stocks, but he had, you know, multiple businesses. He's like, this is they're they're overvalued, and certainly that's true today.
Speaker 2: On even companies like Cisco and Intel went down. It wasn't just pet dot com, you know, it wasn't just some retail you know all pretty much most of these retail dot com things that people have bet so much money. It's kind of like meme coins today. And about the only one that really survived was Amazon.
Speaker 3: And the earth Link, you know, like, what's the latest from Amazon, I mean, or not Amazon, but AOL you know, I mean a Toime Warner, they you know, Worldcon. They had all these things that refused together at that time and they're just not household names anymore. And I lost the massive market share. They just you know, they had their time, and it wasn't what fit. I think that will that will be what's sorted out here with the crypto. I still believe in the space, but I think, you know, so many things are about number go up, and it's not about fundamentals or about what makes the coin usable valuable. And I think the only thing that really serves any purpose right now, aside from possibly x RP or or ethereum, which I still I don't own any of it is bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mentioned Earthlink. I was so disappointed to lose my email address that I had at Earthlink. I put in DK at Earthlink, but I spelled it out dec why at Earthlink comment that went away? I get a question for you from Kowalama, says Tony talking about insurance in California today, white companies insure gold and silver bullion at home bank deposit box or at a private deposit box. Are these policies worth it?
Speaker 3: Well, I use the Hartford as what I use for insurance. You can look into that. But if you're storing your gold and silver, I mean, look at some reputable places. I know Andy Sheckman over at Myles Franklin, I've you know, I've talked to him and he's he's got a really good storage program with Brinks. So you got to have a you got to have a strong name whenever you're you're putting it anywhere. And of course we'd have a through the trading floor in Dallas for through dyl Engage. We have our storage with I d s and others for your I ras, and those are insured massively. So, but if you're in private hands again, you want to just really be cautious about that. They'll they'll probably have some suggestions at the wherever you're storing it on the insurance. But I use I use the hard Ford. They've been decently transparent.
Speaker 2: And that's as like an extra writer that you put on your homeowner policy.
Speaker 3: We talked, yes, yeah, I use that for business and you know, I've I've got to land in Arkansas and my house here in Texas. So it's kind of a universal policy that covers businesses and inventory and things, and they know they're very aware of, like, you know what I hold. So that's what I use, is the hart.
Speaker 2: For Yeah, And that's the kind of thing that you know, if you've got anything that's got a lot of concentrated value, you need to have that. Make sure the insurance company is aware of that, and that is you know, you declare that and make sure that they have ensured that as well anytime you got something of value. So what's going on at at Wiswolf You said you've got the bitcoin exchange that you're working on is coming up soon? Right? What else?
Speaker 3: As fast as I can working on that and we should and we should be like by the time we do our show next week, David, I should be live where you can use bitcoin to buy gold and silver through me online and with no fee, and we're the only broker in America that does that. It will be no transactional fee whatsoever. You just pay for the price of the metals. It'd be like cash wow, and that if you're doing that, if you have a if you have a credit card, you have to pay a fee because we have to absorb that. But I've made it to where bitcoin is pretty symbiotic with us, and we'll be doing some press releases, so we're really excited about that. There's that's been a network I had to build in and it's not as easy as it looks. So the shopping cart will all be set up for Wolfpack. You'll be able to do one time purchases, and then we're going to add some other aspects to that site so you can just you know, if you want to do a blanket amount or something of gold and silver and we buy it for you or whatever. We'll have We have so many programs rolling out, but it's going to be a symbiotic relationship between bitcoin and gold and silver with no fee, So we're looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: So you can move back of mean bitcoin and goal without a fee. That's cool.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, you can get into precious metals no fee when you shop through us, which will be again nobody else does that, and we're glad that we're the first.
Speaker 2: Well that's really good. So yeah, people are concerned about something crashing, it's a way for them to switch it into something else coming up. So that's great and we can talk about the details of that and more about that next week when you come back on anything else going on at wisewelf. That's a big deal and I know that's a lot of work to get all that stuff together, and especially because all those regulations are still there.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's still that. I brought on my little brother, little he's I call him a little brother. I brought my brother in to help me, and he ran a fairly large bitcoin ATM business that we started together. But he took it and ran with it for many years and sold it within the last couple of years. So he knows all everywhere. You know, where everybody is and who to talk with on regulation and banking. Brought him in and we're going to fuse the two things together, which I think, you know, even with what we discussed with the crypto space, I think it's going to be volatile. But I'm betting that, you know, again, the free market or innovation and the entrepreneurs still drive civilization. So I'm still still optimistic there that those things will go together. And then of course the precious metals, David, I mean, I still think we're massively undervalued. Most analysts are looking at rising gold and silver prices, and I know that they will because you have the FED meeting and they're talking about inflation and they don't know why. It's just they don't know where it's coming from. But they're going to lower rates. And I'm just thinking, okay, And you know, Janet Yelling is thinking maybe that the COVID stimulus had something to do with it. So I'm still betting on precious metals and finite Well, even when you look at.
Speaker 2: Some of the big banks and their analysts are saying, well, maybe not. You know, a lot of them were saying three thousand by January whatever for gold. Now they're saying, well, maybe by the end of the year or whatever. But that's still a pretty big increase, you know, going from what is it now, about twenty six hundred something to three thousand. That's a you're not going to make anything at all like that. In the savings account, they don't. They play zero, like zero point one percent interest or something like that.
Speaker 3: But we'll start moving something after January twentieth, after the inaugurate I think you'll just start seeing rising precious metals prices. And the reason is is because there's going to be a massive amount of spending. You and I both know this. It's going to be a suspending spree the likes of which we probably never seen before. There's going to be a lot of it because that's what the previous Trump administration was all about, the stock market, and you know, just inflating that. And if we recall Venezuela, they had a you know, booming stock market too while the currency was dying. And it won't be like that necessarily in the US. But the King Trump loves a weaker dollars. He wants that, and it's it can be good to fuel a lot of things in the short term. But we both know what that does to the price of commodities. It's going to drive that and that's that's what those analysts are predicting.
Speaker 2: I think they're right, yeah, oh yeah, I think people are going to be It's going to whether or not the make Amnes your greater kind of crowd gets it or not the other people are going to get it, and it's going to have real effect when the rosy scenario that people are expecting from Trump doesn't happen, and I seriously don't think it is. But it's great the entrepreneurism that you do in terms of not just what you're planning on doing with bitcoin and gold and going back and forth, but also with wolf Pack and so again that's something unique that nobody else does that you've done and kept that up for quite some time. So it's great. And you've got a program that is coming up right after this. Tell them where they can find that at noon Eastern time or eleven Central time.
Speaker 3: Where noon in the eastern eleventh Central Artoburn Radio transmission week. This is episode four hundred and ninety five, So join us today. I'm on the Quest for five hundred. We're broadcasting over WWCR. I just got that contract renewed. I got I'm off all traditional talk radio now, David, I just decided I'd outgrown and it's not for me anymore. It seemed like a game, like a lot of the content is just silly to me. At this point, we've moved past that and I put away childish things, so I'm not doing that anymore. But you can find me on x at Tony Arterburn and on Rockfin on the America un Plug channel and on Rumble. So join us over there. What's a solid hour. I see what I can come up with. We got some stuff to talk about.
Speaker 2: That's great, and people can always get to Tony. You're easy to remember. If you're a watcher of this program, David Knight dot gold, Tony set that up. Take you to him, let him know that you came through us, and he can help you get set up with wolf Pack. It's a great way to accumulate gradually, to accumulate gold and silver as kind of a savings program. I remember when Americans used to Well you can still do that. That's still up to you. Thank you so much for joining us, Tony. Always great talking to you. Thank you for supporting this program. Appreciate it, thank you, appreciate you. All Right, folks are going to be right back, stay with us.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: Well, we've got some emails here that was actually sent to me before Christmas, and you know, when Christmas hit, we were trying to catch up and then we just things are so busy around here. We just turned everything off and just relaxed and took a break. And so I want to get back to some of these. This is from Dusty. I thought this is very unusual selling you sunlight. This is a company called reflect Orbitable Orbital and they're talking about putting mirrors in space and they will sell you sunlight at night so you can keep your solar power going around the clock. Well, of course that's not really going to be targeted I guess to an individual. But it will be targeted, I think to these solar farms. Something they're going to do. I guess that's something we can all look forward to, and that is going to be looking up into the sky and seeing nothing but tens of thousands of Elon Musk's starlinks. And now we're going to have these things reflecting light all around the clock. It'd be like we all live at the poll or something, you know, except you don't get six months of darkness. You never get any darkness that's there. And then I wanted to think, and he just put his name there as Kay, and I haven't responded to yet. I just wanted to thank you for all the great ideas that he had about social networking, about how we could do customer relations better, different organizations or programs or websites that are out there that help you with customer relations, because we're just totally subscribed to this show and it's taking up all my time and it's one thing I feel really bad about is not connecting more with customers. So maybe we can do a better job of that coming up, And I just want to say, you know, he took it on himself to send this here, and we're looking at how we can fix the website and get into some other social media platforms. For the love of the road has gotten us on to Telegram, but we need to do more with substack and other things like that. But if you've got some ideas for some of these things, and he gave us some great ideas of how to save money, you know, free alternatives to zoom and some other things like that, If you've got any ideas, please pass them on to us. What he said at the end of it, he said, it's been interesting to see how you get banned on so many different platforms. Makes me dig deeper to find real solutions for you and your families. I appreciate that it say it's time to pull in all your favors and your supporter's knowledge to get up and going in twenty twenty five, time to build your own Noah's arc in terms of the medium, He's absolutely right. So we're going to hope that we can get this done and we certainly would appreciate any suggestions that you've got. And as I said, we struggle with the customer relations if we don't get back to you here. This was an email that he sent December to twenty second, so it's taken us a while to address that. This is also something that was sent at that point in time I thought was very interesting. This is sent by Gary and he said, a longtime listener since about twenty sixteen. He said, I'm writing to you about a company called Sharkfin that may be tied to DARPA. And he said, maybe you can do some more research on this, but he did quite a bit of research on it. He said. The US company shark Finn was a startup in twenty twenty that manufactures dog collars and harnesses with a focus on animal to human to AI robot interface. Now that's interesting. You know, I'm not about to put a brain computer interface into my body, but if I were ever to do something like that, it would be so that I could figure out what was on my border Collie's mind. The smartest dogs I've ever had, and I would really like to know what he's thinking sometimes, although I think I got a pretty good clue from body language that he's doing. I mean, he gets obsessed whenever it's raining, he gets obsessed with the rain drops. He can stay outside all day chasing rain drops that are dripping off the corner of the roof. But this is and we know that DARPA has been heavily focused on the brain. Obama, going back into the middle of his administration, he had the br ai N project, which I forget what the acronym was, but they spent a couple hundred million dollars on it in just one year. I mean a huge amount of money being put into brain computer interfaces, but also how they can read our minds and how dark, you know, because it's defense supposedly defense, it's not really DARPA is at war with us. But DARPA said, well, we've got troops who have PTSD, so we would like to be able to selectively erase troublesome memories or things like that replace them, you know, like total recall that type of thing. And I said, yeah, right, that's kind of like saying we need these autonomous killer robots to help the little ladies go across the street. It's patently absurd, but that's where they have been. They've been in that space for quite some time. And it's not just Elon Musk doing the brain computer interface. There's a lot of different companies unfortunately, that are working on that all the time. They can always make a great case and say, well, we've got people who are paralyzed and we want to Yes, certainly, but we know that just like artificial intelligence, you know, it's not going to be fundamentally about that. That's the way that they're going to sell it to people. That's going to be their excuse. But he as part of his researcher, he's got shark fins vision statement. Listen to this we envision of future where the connection between animals and humans is strengthened with the integration of AI and hardware technology. This entails equipping animals with specialized gear and utilizing sentient being communication devices. That's trademarked sentient being communication devices, a trademark for that term. And so they said that they'll establish a communication bridge between animals and humans, leveraging the capabilities of cloud computing as well as direct connections through Bluetooth and Wi Fi. Additionally, both humans and animals will engage in communication with humanoid robots facilitated by these diverse devices. You know, something like this dog just say hi there.
Speaker 13: Oh yes, my name is Doug.
Speaker 7: I have just met you, and I loved you.
Speaker 4: My master made me his collar.
Speaker 14: He is a good smart master, and he made me his collar so that I may talk squirrel.
Speaker 2: That was swarm up. While the immediate the immediate focus centers on dogs and cats, the envision expanding their impact to encompass a broader spectrum of creatures and the times ahead. They're going to go full doctor Dolittle. It's DARPA do little. If I could talk to talk to the animals, right speaking chimpanzee. The sharkfin collar has a sharkfin shape to it that houses the electronics. From the sound of their mission statement, it's gary and the vision that they want to use animals for surveillance and control of people and who knows what else sounds very much like DARP and their brain Gate stuff. That's everything the government does about spying on us, lying to us, controlling us. We know where all of these things are going to go, and it is really concerning how this is all expanding and how they're using our money to set up systems of enslavement, open air prisons and that type of thing. But again, if you are a Christian, you don't need to fear that. You know we can transcend, that we have other weapons that are mighty, and God is going to be the one who has a last say on all of this stuff. Maybe he says, at some point, you can look further into this, and I will look into this. But yet another one of these things that never ends, absolutely never ends. We're going to have a guest who's going to join us and talk about some of the crazy environmental things that are happening in Washington State. It's going to be a shorter interview. It's going to join us in about another fifteen minutes or so. Gonna take a quick break and then we're gonna come come back. I want to give you a little bit of information about what I think is really up in Greenland. Uh, some of the alternative ulterior motives that Trump may have there. It was something that was sent to me by Goat Tree, and I thought he was a spot on.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 3: H h h.
Speaker 4: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, you know we've laughed about Trump and his Gulf of America. Maybe it should be the Gulf of Amnesia now, because maybe he just wants people to forget about the other stuff that he's doing. But Marjorie Taylor Green has now pinned a bill to rename the Gulf of Mexico the Gulf of America. Now we all have to figure out how we're going to get everybody else to use that term. So this is his top priority, and it's her top priority. Of course, everybody everybody in politics, whether they're in Washington or whether they're in Ottawa, the Canadian Capitol, they've all got to suck up to Donald Trump. It's amazing, and so this is, I think a distraction from real problems. Listen to the way that she introduces us. She says, Mexican cartels currently used the Golf of Mexico for trafficking humans, drugs, and weapons and who knows what else. Well, the Mexican government allows them to do it. The American people are fitting the bill to Protect and Secure of the maritime. So we need to change the name to the Gulf of America and that should fix it. All right, How is that going to change any of this stuff? It's not going to change anything to call it the Gulf of America. But as I said, Goatree sent this to me. He said, you know, everybody's talking about what Trump is up to in Greenland, and of course we have, oh it's national security. We've got a military basis there, and you know we can have arrangements to buy minerals that are there and other things like that as well. But you know, why why do we have to take them over? Had another friend who contacted me. He said, you know, if you if you would bring in Canada, for example, you look at the population and you know what is going to happen with Canada, which is mostly left wing, and be like adding another California or a couple of Californias to the electoral college thing. That's not going to happen bringing in California. But we look at Greenland, they could easily bribe the people there to an election to want to be part of America. Gotree wrote this. He says, as the glaciers are pulling back, or even I guess, as they're even doing more explanation and exploration and looking. He said, they're finding insane amounts of oil, of rare earth, minerals of gold and silver, of uranium, and of gymstones kind of laying around, unmolested, undisturbed right there for the taking. He says. We're talking multi trillions of dollars of assets there for the taking. He goes, here's a YouTube clip, he says, of some guys walking around and they're finding use and this just a little bit of this. I mean, it goes on. They find other things too, but here they are are finding rubies in Greenland.
Speaker 10: With the team back intact, they continue their hunt for rubies. It's not long before Josh spot's something they haven't seen before in Greenland.
Speaker 13: I see in the wall on the canyon this huge area that looks to me like it's a mineralized zone.
Speaker 2: Eric, Okay, here you look at this.
Speaker 13: Look at that as the green's in there, Copper Boh, that is beautiful. Now we found a zone that is mineralized. It's the correct stone for rubies. It's pretty exciting, definitely the first time we've seen it.
Speaker 10: This simple rock could be a turning point for the team.
Speaker 3: They know that this is the.
Speaker 10: Same type of mineral that the priceless four hundred and forty car at Katar Ruby was founded.
Speaker 3: So they're hopeful that now is their chance to strike it rich.
Speaker 13: And that's a little more al leister for everybody at all.
Speaker 2: On this is the stuff we want right here, Gator, Yeah, that's the stuff they want right there. Well, you know when I was talking about the history of the military base there, you know Germany, Nazi Germany wanted cryolite, which was a key thing for aluminum smelting at the time. I don't know if it's still a thing or not, but the only known source of it at that point in time was in Greenland. They have a vast area and there's going to be a lot of stuff that is up there, and maybe that's why there's so much talk about making Canada the fifty first state. This article from The Daily Mail, Trump hashes out a plan to make Canada the fifty first state. With other Republicans, we talked a lot about Canada becoming the fifty first date, said Senator Mark Wayne Mullen, a Republican of Oklahoma, told reporters after they came out of the meeting, there's absolutely no way. Like I said before, most especially with Trump as president, most of the people in Canada are liberal. They don't like Trump. There's absolutely no way they're going to do that. And you know, you can't. You can't force that.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 2: He could invade and we have done that before Panama and go to war with Panama. He's not going to invade Canada, and I don't see any way that they're going to entice him. He could, he could militarily invade Panama. He could bribe the fifty six thousand people that live in Greenland to have a referendum, but there's no way that Canada's going to be a part of the United States. And of course Doug Ford, who is a premier of the Canadian province of Ontario, left wing guy. He says, well, how about we buy Alaska. So you think you're going to buy Canada, Well, we'll buy a that type of thing. Is it is really crazy? What is going back and forth? And as I said earlier, you know, the Canadian Conservative Party leader Pierre Polyiev said this headline here from Breitbart Polyev walks a tightrope to be Canada first and yet still not lose Trump. Well, you talk about being boxed in when you've got to always please Trump. You can't say anything negative about Trump, even if it's true. That's not allowed. And as we talked about, a lot of people are saying, well, is this Trump pursuing the technocrats dreams to create a technique? You know, the region one of the ten different regions. Who knows what is going on here? Because really they could get any of these mineral assets if they wanted to from Greenland. You know, they would be open to doing that. And we have a military base that is there and have had that for quite some time. That hasn't really been a problem. So unless you're looking at some kind of a massive natural resources exploitation and perhaps that is what they're trying to do with Greenland, and maybe that's what they're trying to do with all the talk about Canada, is to play crazy and hope that people will go along with it. Who knows exactly what they're up to. Before our guest joins us, though, I wanted to cover this story, which I think is an analogy that I've made before. I said, you know, we don't allow children to drink alcohol, We don't allow children to smoke, or to drive cars, or to own firearms, all the rest of this stuff, and even tattoos. And a tattoo shop in Arizona tattooed a girl who's nine years old, and it got a lot of push back on this. Now she wanted a picture of Trump on her neck, and he talks about how he talked her out of it, talked her parents out of it. But as they point out in this article, all fifty states have prohibitions of young children getting tattoos. You can't get a tattoo under the age of eighteen in any state. Some states will allow miners to get a tattoo if their parents approve. But when you look at this and again it was part of this was that she wanted to get a Trump tattoo. So some of this pushback is going to be from people who are Trump haters and they're angry about that. But a lot of people made the case that, you know, why would this guy even do it? He said, well, I redirected her away from a Trump tattoo, which she might very well regret. I said, well, want you do something patriotic, So he tattooed an American flag o her. But people are rightfully saying that's not something you should be doing to a minor, even if the parents are along with that. The same thing applies, doesn't it to mutilization and sterilization, because those are permanent. A tattoo can be removed. I don't see anybody making that comparison. You know, you can get a tattoo taken off, but you cannot undo mutilization, sterilization, those types of things. She had traveled to Arizona with her parents to get a Trump tattoo, but the artist who shared a video of him putting the tattoo on her said he convinced her to do a more patriotic tattoo in an American flag. It's told her in a year. If she still wants Trump, then to get it, but to think about it, said the artist. She came back one year later she said, I'm ten, now, can you do this? He said. She also changed her mind on the Trump portrait one year later. He said he even tried to scare her parents away by telling them that this tattoo, which you would normally charge eighty dollars for, he said, it'll be five hundred dollars. That didn't scare them away. The parents were okay with that, he said. They jumped on the price instead, He said, so I tried, and he puts it up on social media. Now people jump in and said the story is sparked debate online about where the children should be tattooed and if the artist should decline their request even if it's not illegal, and even if the parents want it now, doesn't that apply to the trendsgender nonsense? He said, These are the same people crying over giving puberty blockers to kids. And I say no to both of them, said one person, and I agree. Another person says, as an artist, be the bigger person and don't do this to a nine year old and then call child services about these parents I would certainly say that's the appropriate response, absolutely the response over the gender mutilation and sterilization. Instead of the government taking the side of these people. That would be one place where there would be a legitimate investigation by the government. Although Child Protective Services is so abusive and involved in trafficking, I would be reluctant to call them over anything, quite frankly, but if it's going to be over anything, not going to be over some kind of sexual mutilation. The Alliance of Professional Tattooists jumped in on this as well. They said, if you see a ten year old child with a professional tattoo and they say that they got it at a tattoo shop, that degrades all of us who are tattoo artists. So we're going to leave it at that, and we're going to talk about what's going on in climate in Washington. We're going to take a Washington state I should say, we know what's going on in Washington, d C. They're all about all this stuff. We're going to take a quick break, come back with Todd Myers, who's the vice president for research at the Washington Policy Center. So stay with us. We'll be right back analyzing the globalist Next move and now the Deep and Nut Show. Welcome back to joining us now is Todd Myers. We've talked to Todd before. He's with a think tank policy institute in Washington State. He's vice president for research at the Washington Policy Center and this is in Washington State. Thank you for joining us, sir.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's always nice at job with you.
Speaker 2: Great to have you on. I saw your press release about what is happening in Washington State with CO two emissions. Tell us a little bit about what is happening there in terms of their emissions actually going up. And I don't think that everything is melting there in Washington yet, is.
Speaker 7: It what's going outside my window right now?
Speaker 2: So even though even though the CO two emissions went up, so tell us what's happening in Washington with Washington State with their measuring of emissions, they've gone up over a ten year period, I guess a nine year period twenty twelve to twenty twenty one.
Speaker 14: So for those not in Washington State are probably wondering, why do I care about Washington State CO two emissions?
Speaker 7: And the answer is is.
Speaker 14: That Washington in the West Coast has seen itself as a leader on climate change, you know, say, oh, here are the policies that we need to implement to reduce the risk from CO two emissions and climate change. Our governor, Governor Insley, actually ran for president, albeit briefly, in twenty nineteen, on the platform of addressing climate change. And his whole argument was that he was going to bring the policies that we've had in Washington State to the federal level to fight climate change.
Speaker 7: And we constantly call ourselves a leader so across the country.
Speaker 14: These are the kinds of policies that are in Washington State that you know, many particularly on the left, want to implement. And what is notable is is that they simply have failed to achieve their goal. A lot of focuses on, you know, the cost of the CO two.
Speaker 7: Policies and climate change and things like that, but the simple fact is they don't work.
Speaker 14: And so Washington State this week released CO two data through twenty twenty one. And so when you look at twenty twelve, which was just before Governor Ansley took office, through twenty twenty one, the ninth year of his administration, CO two emissions actually increased five percent over that period of time and that's after COVID, So you know, considering that even COVID couldn't have.
Speaker 7: Caused the emissions to go down, it's pretty remarkable.
Speaker 14: During at that same time, the United States CO two emissions went down. And so the message for people who aren't in Washington State is these policies simply don't work.
Speaker 7: And if you care about CO two.
Speaker 14: Emissions, if you care about the risk from climate change, don't do what Washington State has done. Look for more innovative ways that put people, not politicians in charge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when we look at all this stuff in terms of CO two, we got the Paris Climate Accord, which is hanging over everybody's head. China is putting in two power plants cold power plants a week, and supposedly it's not a problem the stuff comes from China, But the same as CO two if it's emitted in the United States or in Europe or other places like that, or it's going to kill us all that to me, that is the key thing about this. And it's kind of interesting that even in some of the places where they have scrupulously tried to reduce, CO two has actually gone up and it hasn't been a catastrophe either as it yeah, And.
Speaker 14: I think that the challenges is that the exaggeration and sort of dishonesty has made it so that people simply write off climate change as an issue.
Speaker 7: You know, there have been so much exaggeration about the.
Speaker 14: Impact, about the harm and that sort of thing that people get very tired of it. We do know that CO two does trap heat to some extent and there is some risk, but the problem is the exaggeration makes people to sort of roll their eyes. And then when you see the policies that cost a lot, raise energy prices, make things more expensive, and then don't work, the natural reaction of people is to say, this whole thing is a farce, This whole thing is about ideology, and you know, it's hard to disagree in a lot of cases because you know, even Al Gore, when he won the Nobel Prize for his work on climate change, said that climate change is an excuse to do things we should be doing anyway. Right, So he said, you know, it's a good way to to implement our ideology, and that's what you see in Washington State.
Speaker 7: But I think that for those.
Speaker 14: On the center right, like myself, we do need to recognize that there are things that we're doing to impact ecosystems to wildlife and things like that.
Speaker 7: And if you look, and what I always.
Speaker 14: Point out to people is look at a map, look at where nature is, and look at where conservative voters are.
Speaker 7: They are overlapped. Conservatives live surrounded.
Speaker 14: By the environment because they love it and they want to be good stewards. But what the failure of Washington State shows is that top down political policies fail, and bottom up efforts to save energy, to save money too, are much better way to be good stewards of the planet.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely. I talked to this week about the classic case at the turn of the century. We're in big cities, like in New York or Seattle or London, they had so much horse manure and horse urine that were accumulating in the streets, and it's like, and what save that? Was it a government does program that dictated solutions to people or was it a free market where people got to try things? And of course you're talking about this from the standpoint of Washington State, and you said, how does this affect everybody else? You know, it's the federalism that we have the fact that different states can try different things, and the beauty of that is that we can see what works. But the beauty of it is we can see what also see what does not work. And I guess watching the state has falls into the latter category. Tell us a little bit about some of these regulations. What have they done in Washington State, that is in terms of, you know, forcing people to do this or that that hasn't really even accomplished their metric by their own paradigm. What kind of regulations have you been seeing there in Washington State over this ten year period.
Speaker 7: Well, there's a few things, and I'll give you two examples.
Speaker 14: One, we have lots of building regulations that force buildings to be where called green buildings. In fact, years ago we put it, we implemented a law required all school buildings to meet what are called green building standards.
Speaker 7: And so I started looking.
Speaker 14: At these green buildings and these green schools to see if they were in fact saving money. And what I found was is that green schools that meet these standards actually used more energy per square foot than the non green schools in those same school districts for a variety of reasons. And you see this with buildings there has been research that in Seattle green buildings actually do worse than almost anywhere else. So one of the things was is that these very restrictive building standards about what you had to build. Seattle and King County, where Seattle is is one of the most expensive places to live in the United States.
Speaker 7: We have a housing shortage, we.
Speaker 14: Have very high prices, and it's because we've added a lot of these regulations, so called green regulations, that have.
Speaker 7: Ended up failing. Let me give you one more example.
Speaker 14: The number one source of two emissions in Washington State is transportation. So the governor and others have said, oh, well, what we need to do is to build a lot of electric vehicle charging stations, but that many of those charging stations sit unused because where people tend to charge up.
Speaker 7: Is at home, and if they are out.
Speaker 14: And they see a charging station, they will plug in, but they're not very useful in terms of actually keeping your vehicle charged. And you know, if you're in the store, you don't get much of a charge while you're there.
Speaker 7: So it doesn't help.
Speaker 14: It doesn't do much to actually help reduce CO two emissions or help you know, people who have electric vehicles and the result is we spend millions, tens of millions of dollars on you know, electric vehicle charging stations that sit there and do nothing.
Speaker 7: That's just the waste of money.
Speaker 14: And so people you know, focus on that as a waste of tax payer dollars, which it certainly is, but it's also a waste of opportunity to do good things for the planet. There are lots of projects that we actually could do to you know, make it energy more efficient. We're finding, you know, I used to work with salmon recovery. We have very low populations of salmon. There's things we can do there. So if you waste money on useless EV charging stations rather than doing projects that help salmon, you are harming the environment by misallocating resources in addition to wasting tax parial.
Speaker 2: And of course, what we're seeing with all this stuff is that they will come up with one solution, like an electric battery car, right, and they will you know not, and they will subsidize that heavily. They will shut down any other competition. And even if it is something like another form of an electric car, let's say, a fuel cell car or a hydrogen car. Even if it's something that is could also be zero mission. No, no, no, we've got this one solution and you're going to do that. That's something that we see from the government all the time. But I want to step back and when we talk about the schools and how the ones that were green schools and they gave them regulations about how they want to build them and that type of thing, what was it that caused what types of things were they have in these schools? Do that caused them to use more energy than other schools that didn't follow this this green building regulation scheme.
Speaker 14: Yeah, people are always when I mentioned that, they're always flabbergasted that you could make a green building and make it actually worse.
Speaker 7: Than the existing buildings exactly several things that they did.
Speaker 14: One is I never understood this, but they repeated it again and again, which is they said, well, we're going to have big windows because big windows allow in more light, and therefore you have you need fewer lighting.
Speaker 7: Fixtures than that will save electricity.
Speaker 14: Well, led light bulbs are extremely efficient, very low energy, put out a lot of light, and so there's just not very much energy to be saved by reducing that amount of light. However, windows are not very efficient. Right, they let a lot of heat in. They allowed a lot of you know cold in as well, right when during the summer it's hot or in the winter it's cold, and so you have to constantly run the HVAC to keep that room the normal temperature.
Speaker 7: The other thing, and that more than offsets any you know, energy savings.
Speaker 4: You get from one.
Speaker 14: The other thing that they do is they say, well, we want clean air, we want fresh air. So what they do is they have requirements to have to recirculate the air to pull the old air out, put a new area. And what you got to do, You've got to heat that, you've got to cool that, whatever. And so they're constantly running the hvacs. And so I talked with several facilities directors, not just in Washington State but across the country where these were, and they just said, in order to build a green school, we would actually have to increase the size of the HVAC system to meet these new requirements.
Speaker 7: But I want to address your point about the one size fits all.
Speaker 14: That's the fundamental problem with government programs.
Speaker 7: Right, you can say the fundamental a fundamental.
Speaker 14: Problem, which is is that there is one size and if it doesn't work, then you've lost time. We need a diversity of efforts. So, you know, I would be a horrible book author if I didn't mention my book Time to Think Small, which focuses on exactly this issue, which is lots of small efforts and a diversity of efforts are better ways to find not only solutions that work, but solutions that fit people's lives. Rather than have government impose restrictions on people that make their lives more difficult. A diversity of solutions, especially with technology, allows them to find ways to save energy, save money, do things that fit their lifestyle, make their life better while also making the planet better. And so I think that's the real key is is that.
Speaker 7: We need a diversity of things.
Speaker 14: What I'm hoping is is that, you know, during the upcoming Trump administration, rather than just simply saying all of these environmental you know, this focus is ridiculous, to say we need a new approach, We need to diversified approach, federalism, local power rather than top down government power, to show that this way works better than the one size fit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, when we're talking about federalism and the fact that you know, we can see what works and what doesn't work based on different states and everything. And unfortunately, there's this idea that is taken hold in America across a political spectrum. Doesn't seem to me no matter whether people on the left or the right, Republican Democrat, everybody thinks that a solution needs to come from Washington. And one of the results of that is that we get this one size fits all. We're going to have a dictated solution, and that's the way this is going to work. And we need to be able to experiment to find out what works and what doesn't work. That's the key thing.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 2: It's kind of interesting, and you address this in your press release. The fact that the most recent data that they just released is twenty twenty one. Why is that If this is something that is such a high priority for them, why aren't they Maybe it's because it's not working. They don't want people took at Why are they three years behind and all this stuff?
Speaker 14: So another problem with I mean more evidence this is I think more evidence that bureaucracy is not up to the task, certainly of addressing environmental issues as well as other issues. And the fact that here we are in twenty twenty five, and the most recent data we have for Washington State C two missions is twenty twenty one.
Speaker 7: Interestingly, that is actually in violation of state law. State law says that.
Speaker 14: By the end of even numbered years, like twenty twenty four, they are to release emissions data for the preceding two years, which would have been twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three. So I pointed this out and said that the state is actually in violation of its own law and being two years behind.
Speaker 7: And the problem with that is that twenty twenty one data.
Speaker 14: Is useless if you are a policy maker and trying to figure out what works and what doesn't, because you can say, oh, and what they do say is, oh, yes, we didn't meet those targets, but the policies we adopted after that are working.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 14: It's like, well, how do you know, you don't have any data, You're just making it up. And so when I pointed this out that they were in violation of their law of the governor's press secretary sent out a snarky email saying, you know what Todd doesn't understand is how difficult it is to gather this information. Well, exactly, the government doesn't have the capacity to get the information and to do the job in a way that will work. That's what they are admitting is it's like, look, we can't do this. The other irony is is that we actually have very onerous restrictions in Washington State about electric vehicles. You can't basically sell a recreational vehicle or a semi in Washington State because there aren't enough electric vehicles to sell because you have to sell a certain percentage of that. So we stopped. So the argument has been to the same agency who put these numbers out, look, we would like to comply.
Speaker 7: We can't.
Speaker 14: It's physically not possible to comply. And the response to the agency is sorry, that's the law. So you know, when it's other people, it's the law that you have to follow. When it's them, they whine about the fact that it's not possible.
Speaker 7: For them to actually comply with the law.
Speaker 14: And I think that just shows you that, you know, how incapable bureaucracy is of addressing these serious challenges, but also how an image, their own image is more important than actually reducing CO two emissions. As much as they talk about it's an existential crisis, when the choice is between admitting failure and saying yes, we need to do better, or making excuses.
Speaker 7: They make excuses to say their own image.
Speaker 2: And that's something that we see all the time. You know. I talk about the fact that you know, when you look at let's say a command control economies, socialism, you know, look at East Germany versus West Germany, or North Korea versus South Korea. Why is it that they don't have any goods in the story. So they don't really because they don't have a market system. Even if you had the smartest people in control, and we know that's not what happens. Even if you had the smartest people in control, they don't have sufficient information to be able to make decisions about what is going to work the best. That's what a marketplace does. And so as you point out, they're making this confession that yeah, it's not possible for us to get all this information together. It's not possible for them to get enough information together to make an intelligent decision. That's what the whole free market is about, everybody. And that's what your book is about as well, you know, thinking getting small and pulling back instead of having central planning and dictates and mandates and vans that are being put on all kinds of things. And I imagine you probably have that as well. I mean, we're looking at Biden going out the door banning hot water heaters and other things like that. I'm sure you guys were way ahead of that right at state level. Yes.
Speaker 14: In fact, we just in Washington State, the state tried to ban natural gas hookups, not just the heaters, not just the stoves or anything like that, but actually running natural gas to new homes.
Speaker 7: They tried to ban it.
Speaker 14: The voters overturned that and lend this last election because they recog it was so excuse me, extreme.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we're seeing that in the UK as well. You know, they've done the same thing there. They want to ban natural gas and stuff. And you know, heat pump in a really cold climate like you've got in Washington State, only they've got in the UK heat pumps just don't make it handle it very well during the winter and so but they don't care, and they want to In the UK, they even want to remove the existing infrastructure. I mean, they want to rewild is one of the terms that they used. They want to rewild the infrastructure that's been built. In other words, you know, just just take everything back down to nothing, that's what you're saying everywhere.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well, in fact, you mentioned heat pumps. So I live in the mountains and we have a heat pump. Well, last January it was negative ten where I was. Fortunately, I have a propane backup, and so I have a propane tank that when it gets that low that we can heat our house. Because the heat pump, when it gets you know, in the teens and certainly negative temperatures, it doesn't work. I also have a smart thermostatum. My smart thermostat would come up and say we think that your heat pump is broken because it's just turning and not generating the heats, and I was like that, yes, because it's a negative ten. And so that I think is the challenge of these one size fits all approaches. But you made a really good point about local control, and I think there's two things. One is that you need to have the information. Distant bureaucrats simply don't have the information necessary to make those good decisions because it's not in front of them, and everybody's circumstances are a little bit different. The second thing is is that you need accountability so that when something goes wrong or when it goes right.
Speaker 7: You get that feedback. When you fail, you say, okay, we got to change.
Speaker 14: Where mights don't have that feedback, they don't have that accountability. There's a fantastic example here at Washington State.
Speaker 7: So the Quinault tribe, which is out on the.
Speaker 14: Coast, had been has these beautiful forests, but the Bureau of Indian Affairs had been doing all of the timber harvesting on the land on behalf of the tribe.
Speaker 7: And what did they do.
Speaker 14: They cut clear cut massive areas and then left slash on the ground. They said, don't worry, it will decompose and trees will regrow between them. But what they didn't realize was that cedar has a chemical in it that slows decomposition. So what was left was these massive areas where there was just all of this timber slash and no regrowth at all for decades, literally for decades.
Speaker 7: So the tribe said, look, why.
Speaker 14: Don't we take over the forestry on our own land, because they were the ones who are paying the price. They lived there, not the BIA. Right, the BIA was making decisions from Washington d c. So they took it over and what was the first thing they did. They forested, They removed the slash, and they started a harvest rotations that were sustainable that would bring back those forests.
Speaker 7: Now, critically, they harvested for revenue.
Speaker 14: They want that money because they recognize that it's a valuable resource and they use it to fund part of the tribe's budget. So they didn't just you know, leave the trees. But they were better stewards because they had the information about how cedar worked as opposed to other trees. And then they also have the accountability. And my favorite part of the story was is that when the tribe took over forestry in the early two thousands completely from the Bia, the BIA said the Bia had been harvesting without any.
Speaker 7: Environmental assessments at all. They said, well, we.
Speaker 14: Have a general plan, go harvest, and the tribe took over, the BIA said you have to do environmental assessments. You can imagine the tribe's reaction when they said, you haven't been doing it, but we have to.
Speaker 7: And the BIA said yes.
Speaker 14: I think that's the arrogance sometimes of government overseeing and in this case, I mean really treating the tribe badly, who had been doing a better job than the BIA.
Speaker 7: Is just so much better for the environment.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I guess my question is do they have some special status that we don't have that they could take back control from this bureaucracy, Because that's the biggest problem. We can't get control back from these bureaucracies that are doing a bad job. How did they get it back? Was it because of their status as Indians there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was because they have sovereignty.
Speaker 14: Now that's you know, what sovereignty means on tribal lands is sort of interesting because the BIA is supposed to hold the land and trust and manage it for the benefit of the tribes. It's an incredibly paternalistic system, I think. But as the point that you make is is that in the tribes they have the opportunity to do that. They can at least make an argument that they are sovereign and can do that. You and I we can't say, hey, we would rather have control led us figure a way to be better steward. You know, the federal and state agencies don't do that for us.
Speaker 7: So I think it's funny.
Speaker 14: It's because I've started studying tribal stewardship of natural resources for this very reason, which is.
Speaker 7: That they have more control.
Speaker 14: And I think that in many ways they provide a really good model for how we should care for natural resources because they have that local control, local knowledge, and the accountability.
Speaker 7: And when it comes.
Speaker 14: From forests, fisheries, wildlife habitat, wildlife management, they do a better job. I'll give you one more fun example, which is in Washington State, the wolf is considered a threatened species, but on the Callville Reservation, which is right in the area where the wolves are, they consider the wolf recovered because the populations are very high and they actually hand out hunting permits.
Speaker 7: That's the tribe.
Speaker 14: So when they have authority and when it affects them, they can say, look, we're using the information, we have the accountability, we have the control to do a better job than the sort of bureaucratic systems.
Speaker 3: From the government.
Speaker 2: Well that's interesting, you know, and but you know, part of it is and again it is the status of the Indians. But regular Americans have sovereignty that they're not using as well. And I think that they need to start using the Tenth Amendment and some of these other things because federal policy, especially when you talk about forests, and we were talking about that earlier in the program with the fires that are happening in La seen it over and over again, poor forestry management because they're not doing stewardship anymore. They're doing environmentalism, and it's kind of just, you know, don't touch anything type of thing rather than actually doing stewardship. And it has been disastrous for the last fifty years, and it's getting worse all the time. And so I think everybody needs to start getting together and seeing how we're going to increase our sovereignty so that we can start addressing some of these problems ourselves. And of course that's what your book is focus, not the political aspect of it, but the beauty of having smaller local decisions. Tell us a little bit about your book again, I know we talked about last time you were on and the title of it.
Speaker 14: Is Time to Think Small, How nim environmental How nimble environmental technology.
Speaker 7: Can solve the plant's biggest problems.
Speaker 14: And there are a lot of folks on the center right who care about the environment, but very skeptical about environmental issues because they feel that it's a trojan horse for policies that they don't like, and in many cases, as we discussed, it is but they want to find an alternative that they can support to be to protect the natural resources.
Speaker 7: Like I said, conservatives live around that.
Speaker 14: The other sources that I've had a lot of people say, is my college age son or daughter comes back and lectures me about the environment and why don't we care about the environment. And so I said, We'll give them my book. It'll explain a better way to help the environment. But what it shows is is that in the nineteen seventies when we created the EPA, you didn't have the technology, you didn't have the control for individuals to make a big difference in environmental stewardship. That's just simply not true anymore. We now have the technology. We now have the ability to do really remarkable things to be good stewards of the environment in ways that bureaucracies fail.
Speaker 7: And so what we.
Speaker 14: Recognize, what we need to recognize, is that we need to change the way that we do environmental stewardship.
Speaker 7: Put the power in the.
Speaker 14: Hands of individuals, people's innovative companies, and less in the hands of politicians and bureaucrats. Who tend to focus on their own interests rather than the interests.
Speaker 7: Of the planet. And Washington State's failure on reducing CO two emissions that we saw this week is really just.
Speaker 14: The perfect example of where an issue that the politicians say is critical and existential crisis and yet even they fail and then make excuses for that fail rather than saying we need to find a better way for them, it's about political image. It should be about for the planet, or conservatives and those in the center right who live near.
Speaker 7: Nature every day.
Speaker 14: That's what thinking small, That's what these new technologies, that's what my.
Speaker 7: Book is about.
Speaker 14: It's about ways to do that actually live, that help us live the lives the way we want while being good stewards of the planet.
Speaker 2: That's really well said. And again the book is Time to Think Small by Todd Myers. And I guess I can find that Amazon and where books are sold, right, Yeah, absolutely, that's great. Yeah, I've seen that same type of thing. As a matter of fact, I worked with a guy at a think tank who had been with the EPA at the time, he had just retired. He was with him for about thirty years right after their creation, and to see that it had kind of changed his whole mission statement, you know, and the EPA has not really been about pollution anymore. It's all about the environmentalism. And so that's what we see with the bureaucracies. And it's really by design because it allows these people who have to stand for election to not have any accountability either, because they can always push it on to the bureaucracy. Thank you so much for joining us at Todd Myers and again the book is Time to Think Small by Todd Myers, and he works there at the Washington Policy Center. Thank you all of you, and thank you Sandy Hayes. I appreciate that. Thank you for the tip. Have a good day. The common man, they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com