Speaker 1: Two people are talking about going into town.
Speaker 2: Gunta Gainsey hold indistat.
Speaker 3: Yeah name in the Udo nine fed Uban gains the ortad.
Speaker 2: Yeah it must not at vas Kaufen. But weel it wasn't the chef.
Speaker 4: To go off Nott with a Mustencphila Kaufen, Nfield, No any good T shirts for mine round in America like some Drinton Jabaria lighter kind of side.
Speaker 3: Shot on the shabofoe hair kind of side.
Speaker 1: T shirts Caufen, Not that Maria means afterwards and four hair means before.
Speaker 2: Malsu Gunta Gainsey hold in stad Yeah name the ado.
Speaker 3: Nine fareda Uban gains the Yeah it.
Speaker 4: Must not red vas Kaufen. But Field was in the chef to go off net with Saint or miss and Cephiel Caufin n No, I need your T shirts for mine freund in America and drinking a cabinaria kind of side shot.
Speaker 3: On the caboo here kind of side mission is a T shirts Calfron.
Speaker 1: Now suppose you're with an acquaintance and he sees a male colleague, how does he say that's a colleague of mine?
Speaker 3: Does the done collego for mia.
Speaker 1: That's a colleague of mine over there.
Speaker 3: Does the sane collego for Mia do trum? Does the sank collego for Mia do trum?
Speaker 5: Fragnzi?
Speaker 1: What is your colleague's name?
Speaker 5: Be heiste a colleago, the heist a college, be untwarted Ibukanta.
Speaker 1: His name is Thomas Schwartz, ther hist Thomas Schwartz frangzi is he American?
Speaker 2: Is there Americana? Is there Americana?
Speaker 1: Or German?
Speaker 2: Audra Deutscher, Audra Deutscher, the.
Speaker 5: Unwarted, Ibukanta.
Speaker 1: Thomas Schwartz is Swiss.
Speaker 3: Thomas Schwartz is Schweitzer, tumas arts is Twitzer.
Speaker 1: FRAGSI where does he live?
Speaker 2: For won't air? For won't air?
Speaker 1: He has been living.
Speaker 3: I won't.
Speaker 1: Already for a long time.
Speaker 3: Shun lange.
Speaker 5: Ikanta's act.
Speaker 1: He has been living in Basil already for a long time. Be careful to put time before place, and.
Speaker 3: Wont shon lang in Basil, shun lange, won't lang in Basel?
Speaker 1: Say again, already for a long time, schun Langer, And how would you say? Not yet for a long time?
Speaker 3: Nonichtlanger, nonichtlanger.
Speaker 1: VI that man since a year.
Speaker 3: Side aim yah side aim Yah.
Speaker 1: He lives with his wife in Basel.
Speaker 3: Wants enough rauen base wants enough rauen bas.
Speaker 1: They both have been living in Basel since a year.
Speaker 3: See woods at anim Jian Basel see aim yiaen Basel.
Speaker 1: No since two years.
Speaker 3: Nine, said spy Yarn, said spy Yarn.
Speaker 4: Is his wife Swiss, is then a Frau Schweitzern. Schweitzer is then a frau Schweitzern.
Speaker 1: Or German.
Speaker 2: Budha Deutscher Buda Deutscher.
Speaker 5: Abakantas act.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ichweizers nisch.
Speaker 1: I'm not acquainted with his wife?
Speaker 3: Is a ronist is raised?
Speaker 1: I'm not yet acquainted with her?
Speaker 3: Is I can is?
Speaker 1: His wife is not here?
Speaker 3: Sign of frauis niched here, sign of frauis niched here.
Speaker 1: The woman over there.
Speaker 3: Defraudo trubn.
Speaker 1: She is his colleague.
Speaker 3: See is sane Coolagan sinecoleagen see is sane Cooligan.
Speaker 1: She comes from Frankfurt.
Speaker 3: Se condors Frankfurt see comte Frankfurt.
Speaker 1: V frang the end the canton. How do you ask your acquaintance? How about a glass of wine at the cafe Opera.
Speaker 4: Verre's mid alam glass Vneum open coffee, Verre's mid Adam glass vneum open.
Speaker 5: Coffee vzakman a wine list and a wine carter, So that man has we don't want the.
Speaker 2: Hat hat.
Speaker 1: A good wine list.
Speaker 2: In a good divine carter, in a good divine carter.
Speaker 1: Tell your acquaintance that the Cafe Opera has a good wine list.
Speaker 4: Does open cafe had any good divine carter? Does open cafe had any good divine carter?
Speaker 1: A very good wine list?
Speaker 2: I know their goodavine carter?
Speaker 1: Fine? When shall we go?
Speaker 3: Good one again? Good one will be again.
Speaker 1: Now or later?
Speaker 3: Yet's to dusch beta.
Speaker 1: I would like to go now?
Speaker 5: Add gerner.
Speaker 2: Is most gana yet? Skin is most gana yet skin?
Speaker 1: Shall we go on foot?
Speaker 3: Won't get some fool skin? Won't get to fool skin?
Speaker 1: Or would you like to take your car?
Speaker 3: What I mentioned the autonym ya auto?
Speaker 1: No, my car is at home.
Speaker 2: Nine Mine auto is the houser mine auto.
Speaker 5: We can go by subway mida jns you can.
Speaker 2: And madia uban pharn mid dea madia uban.
Speaker 1: By subway mida uban, Yes, the subway goes here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you uban Fairtire faared Do you uban fairtire?
Speaker 1: I believe the subway goes here?
Speaker 2: Eylouder do you uban faat here? Eight cloud? Do you uban fairtire.
Speaker 1: Exact? Yes, we can wait here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you couldn't hear often.
Speaker 1: We have to wait.
Speaker 2: Musen vahten.
Speaker 5: Vi fracked ebocanta.
Speaker 1: Your car is at home.
Speaker 3: Your auto is to Hauser, Your auto is to Hauser.
Speaker 1: Your car is really at home.
Speaker 3: Your auto is pirklish to Hauser. Yeah, auto is pinklish to Hauser.
Speaker 1: Yes, certainly, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Chaya.
Speaker 1: With that man buy car.
Speaker 2: Midiam auto.
Speaker 1: By subway.
Speaker 2: Media uban.
Speaker 1: Fragnzie, would you really like to go on foot?
Speaker 2: Must the workless to fool skin? Must in the worklas to fool skin?
Speaker 1: Then we can both go on foot. Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 2: Dun con we abided to fool skin. Duncnan we abided to fool skin.
Speaker 4: Visakman together su salmon, Shall we go on foot together? Volenvietsu salmon su fo skin volnvitu salmon su fo skin.
Speaker 1: We can't go by car.
Speaker 2: They can nicht him out of farn.
Speaker 1: Fine, We're going on foot.
Speaker 3: Good, Begin to fool begin to fool.
Speaker 1: Ezachmann the town distat, But can we go to town later? Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 3: Who couldn't your speta and you stat gien speta instat.
Speaker 1: Not now, I would like to go later?
Speaker 5: Add gan.
Speaker 3: Schmersta Ghanish beetagi in ischmerschta Ganish beetagen.
Speaker 1: Would you like to come along?
Speaker 3: Motion in the mid common motion in the mid common, Yes, gladly, yeah, Ghana.
Speaker 5: We fracked air.
Speaker 1: What do you have to buy?
Speaker 3: Os mussen the coffins Mussen the coffin.
Speaker 5: Zagzi does the an pat shirts caffein.
Speaker 2: Mason if motion and part shirts coffin.
Speaker 1: T shirts for whom we don't hold in the better.
Speaker 3: T shirts. Favien ven.
Speaker 1: Fuvien Note that ven ends with an inn sound.
Speaker 5: Fragenzin reema for.
Speaker 3: Whom fuvien ven fuvien.
Speaker 5: Jojoenzi for my friends, Freunder for mine freunder, fragenzinema, for whom.
Speaker 3: Fuvien fuvien.
Speaker 1: Antoaten thee for my friends in.
Speaker 6: America, in America, in America, with.
Speaker 1: Whom are you going to town? B fragnzie with whom.
Speaker 3: Midvem fim mitviem.
Speaker 5: Note that midvem ends with an m sound fragnzie.
Speaker 1: With whom are you going to town?
Speaker 3: Midviem gainzind you stopped midvem.
Speaker 1: In German, mit and fue are followed by different forms of the word that means whom. It's mid vem and fyveen practice the contrast with whom for whom.
Speaker 3: Midveem furveen, midveem furveen.
Speaker 1: We fracked ibakanta with whom are you going.
Speaker 3: Midveem guenzi midvem zangzi with you.
Speaker 2: Mid enen mid enen.
Speaker 1: F ract and for whom are you buying T shirts?
Speaker 3: When faveeen covenc T shirts fuveen for me, fumish fumish for you, furzi, fuzi besa man with you mid enen.
Speaker 5: Zagzi for you fuzi ybicanta.
Speaker 1: Fact. Would you like to come along with me?
Speaker 3: Merchants? He met me a mid common, meet miya merchants, he meet me a mitt common?
Speaker 1: How would you accept jagana from the until when are the shops open?
Speaker 2: Pisvan's in tighichef to go off it? Piss one's in tighi chef to go off it?
Speaker 1: Listen to his answer is artenur Arsenour is six pm official time how do you say the shops are open and till six pm? Be careful of the word order.
Speaker 3: Bigger shift is in ps octent. Bigger shift doesn't pers.
Speaker 1: Actin shall we drink something afterwards? Vide Junes does a lot for after in the sense of afterwards.
Speaker 3: Noah here here nah nah here.
Speaker 1: Afterwards Naha afterwards is too late for me.
Speaker 2: Nah is to spe for me, nah is to for me.
Speaker 1: How about before we who before in the sense of beforehand?
Speaker 3: For here.
Speaker 2: Here four.
Speaker 1: Four here, how about before.
Speaker 2: Be versement? For here four here be versement?
Speaker 1: For here, can we perhaps drink something beforehand?
Speaker 2: Conan VI feel liked? For here edwas Drington. Conan VI feel liked for here edwas Drington.
Speaker 1: Not afterwards nichtnacha, that's fine. Would you like to drink something at my place?
Speaker 7: This is Schoods was by mer drinking. That is schoods was by mer drinking.
Speaker 1: And the yes gladly at your place?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ghana by enan.
Speaker 1: Now you're going to have a conversation with an acquaintance. Listen to his question. If tell him it's three o'clock, as is thai.
Speaker 3: Wurra wur must not advast call from.
Speaker 1: Tell him you would like to come along. Add gan for politeness.
Speaker 2: Ikmerst agan am common emert again a mid.
Speaker 1: Common ask do we have time to drink something?
Speaker 2: Haven't we? Sided? It was to Trington.
Speaker 1: Merchans its drinking, say yes before I don't have time afterwards.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Four. Here you have an aria kinda side.
Speaker 3: Buy then aria kind of side's musenzi Marchen.
Speaker 1: Tell him you have to buy something.
Speaker 2: He was dwars Kaufen's.
Speaker 1: Mussen the chaufin say something for my friends in America.
Speaker 2: It was for mine freund in America.
Speaker 3: Goode commons the hekuranzozaminn Industad game.
Speaker 1: This is the end of the Unit six