Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology with let Chatako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all, I wanna throw you one more reminder here. I'd be sure to throw a vote in for you. Say we play it so you can have a say in which Zeppelin tune plays this morning at nine o'clock. That's the artist you're voting on this morning at the JR Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Three songs rezep the one with the most votes is played back in nine and somebody who votes is randomly picked for VIP passes for this weekend's Leesburg bike fests.
Speaker 2: Get a little meet and greet with lit fuel.
Speaker 4: That's gonna be a party out there, man.
Speaker 2: Nice little reserve seating area for the show, so it'd be a nice prize to have. All right, Uh, what else is it? Oh? We also have the first keyword of the day for Rock the Bank coming up after you say we played. Just remember that because sometimes mondays, as you Tako likes to point out, you kind of forget about that. Don't want you to miss out on a chance to win a grand All right, On the subject of money. I asked you all to contemplate, think about the most expensive adult beverage you've ever ponied up for.
Speaker 3: I waited out, Pat, I thought, for me, I'm a beer guy, so it's really not that expensive. But I know that my wife, I've paid twenty something dollars for a drink for her, but she was cognizant and said, I'm all, I ordered one of these things at that price.
Speaker 2: I probably would agree with you on that comment. And also regarding the beer thing, I think the most for a beer, I've maybe eighteen bucks at an event or something.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I got it at a concert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe eighteen bucks. But obviously there's drinks that in places that charge way more than that, which I'm gonna get to here.
Speaker 3: Somebody said thirty dollars on a drink, but you kept the cup. Somebody else maybe ten dollars. That's going out for dinner, frozen marguerite is and then this one, Pat. I want to say it was close to fifty bucks for an ounce and a half a whiskey, but to be fair, I didn't know how much it was before I ordered it, and it was really good whiskey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some of those whiskeys man. We'll fetch you a pretty penny, especially in some of these trendy places depending on be careful. Let's go to Dubai. Oh, you know you're paying a lot there. The first purchase of a drink at the at a restaurant in nightclub called Nahata, which is in Dubai. The drink is also called the Najate, was sold over the weekend forty one and sixty dollars. Now, this is not one of those drinks where normally when we have something like this come up, it's because it comes with a diamond pendant or something like that. Yeah, no, forty one grand. Somebody paid that price for a drink to be prepared.
Speaker 4: On a naked lady's body. No, well it wouldn't be a naked lady over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's this guy who works normally at Brown's Hotel in London. He's a legend known in the cocktail circles simply as the Maestro. So he's been at this for over forty years. He's an expert mixologist. Kognac is his specialty, and this trendy club in Dubai has hired him to work there and in his honor. They have this drink creation that, if it's ordered, will not only be prepared, hand prepared, aired by the Maestro, but it comes with these ingredients that are really one of a kind, including a special tequila that was manufactured specifically for this club in this city for this mixologist, dumbest ever. And it comes it's served in a glass that is also an incredible rare production, and it gets into the weeds with what makes it so rare in all this, But you get to keep the glasses as well. And I'm scenari, I'm going I don't care if this, you know, administers a handy to you. I yeh, forty one grant, even if.
Speaker 4: You are a billionaire.
Speaker 2: Forty one grant.
Speaker 3: This person said fifty for McCallan. I think that's a whiskey easily sure, thirty five bucks or a bucket of beer on a cruise. Yeah, this one paid thirty four for a drink out at a Universal, but it had a had lit one fifty one but CARDI shot in the middle. Yes, what exactly?
Speaker 2: They did not say who the person was who ponied up the forty one grand for the drink. But is that obviously if you've got that kind of cash. You've got that kind of cash, and it's inconsequential to you. What are you trying to prove with this though? Yeah, at that point, if you've got that kind of cash, what are you trying to prove?
Speaker 4: The pat?
Speaker 3: You can't analyze it because we'll never know and it makes no sense to everybody else. And even if you think when I get a like a take them the cup or the glass, I'm kind of always thinking, great, another cup or glass at my home.
Speaker 2: I was looking in a last night when I sit down to dinner, grab a glass, get a glass of milk, and I realized all my glasses are like pint glasses. Yeah, beer places, not the wrong with that, classy. Yeah. Have you been over a Pat's house? We went there for a dinner.
Speaker 3: The others he's stuck in college.
Speaker 2: Bozeman, Montana. Bringing it back to the USA, thirteen Bozeman police officers are the subject of an investigation after it was determined they were keeping themselves amused while on duty with a game they called crime Bingo.
Speaker 5: Two teams of patrol officers were engaged in a bingo competition where success in the game hinged on whether they engaged in actions listed on the Bengo card. Then they filled in squares of things that they wanted to see happen or have happened in order to check off that box in the Bengo card. An example of one of those was to do search warrant on a car, which in and of itself that is part of their duties. The concern is if then they manipulated anything in order to be able to search a car.
Speaker 2: Okay, And that last part is the concern that got these guys and ladies. There's a combination men and women officers in trouble. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Plus they're setting things up.
Speaker 2: And that was what the concern was, that they might be tempted to do that. The investigation, however, showed they did not create any of these check them off boxes.
Speaker 3: Still to win the game. It shouldn't be a game. That's that's the key word there. You think there's a lot of action in Bozeman.
Speaker 4: I mean they have thirteen cops there, so I guess, I guess there are.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm looking at you. Could you put to some like a more hardcore town, some of the Bingo boxes would probably be pretty wild. Oh you like pine Hills.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. What you could come up with a big card, I mean every day and the shooting would just be the norm.
Speaker 2: You know. Any of you on the law enforcement types who listen to the show, and we appreciate everything you do. Thank you, any of you, none of you got some of this going. We will keep you anonymous. Any of you doing a game like this, I'm telling you I did.
Speaker 3: Thirteen cops is a lot for a place called Bozeman, Montana, wouldn't you think so?
Speaker 2: I believe that's one of the larger municipalities in that state.
Speaker 4: It's gotta be because.
Speaker 3: Just if I just picture like the normal police that I see driving around winter Park and Maitland, there's only a handful, you know, a certain times of the day.
Speaker 2: This is some of these towns. Think of what you could put up ook hooker on crack does insert uh huh, well maybe insert it's not a good word, probably not. And finally, the ja our Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Cavity search is double points, so if he text it, I want I want.
Speaker 4: Strip searts to be the center of one.
Speaker 5: Right see.
Speaker 2: Snoop Dogg yesterday released a video to go with his last dance with Mary Jane has spent on the Tom Petty tune. Yeah, and somehow he managed and this is pretty cool. Video is pretty cool. I'm sharing it with you this morning via animation. He's resurrected Tom Petty, Tupac and Bob Marley Wow to join him in the video.
Speaker 4: That is pretty cooiet.
Speaker 2: Oh and by the way, Jelly rolls in it too.
Speaker 4: Shocker.
Speaker 3: Lly Pat and I were talking behind the scenes the other day, just off air, and we.
Speaker 4: Love He's a good dude. We talked to him many times.
Speaker 3: That every time you turn around, man, you're getting Lly Rowl chillied out.
Speaker 4: I mean you called it though, strike while they are and what.
Speaker 2: You gotta do. Can't fault him for that, man.
Speaker 1: One on one one w j r R, Orlando's rock station,