Speaker 1: This is Dan Capless and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: George Brockler filling in for Dan, the man Caplis who's in a courtroom right now crushing it on behalf of his client in front of a jury somewhere. This whole week, We've got a bunch of guests filling in. I'm just thankful to go first so that i don't have to be measured against the people that came before me. Dev Flora's coming in tomorrow with or without a point zero eight blood alcohol level. No one knows at this point. That's a joke. And then of course there's going to be hiding and all that's coming in here. I understand that she and Chrissy Burton Brown are going to do a show together. Oh yeah, and they're coming in as furries. I made that up.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true at all. We've had some great texts here, and you can keep the text going as well. At five seven seven three nine text Dan, that's how it gets here. Great questions, and I promised to get to these, but we've got to take somebody super awesome right now. Now Listen, if you were paying any attention at all to what was starting to take place on the Denver media, they were trying to catch up to the Colorado Springs media last week, which was trying to catch up with something that had been building in that is this. The current mayor's a guy named Yemi Mobilati. He won an election, a hotly contested election against a guy named Wayne Williams, back in May of twenty twenty three. Now, in the final couple weeks leading up to that election, there was arguably a race based event that took place. Somebody burned across in front of a Yemy sign. There was a racial epithet put on the Yemi sign and it became a bit of a talking point. Well, of course, Colorado Springs PD and the FBI get involved. Fast forward, good grief, like eighteen months and in November three people got indicted, at least two of them black folks, and that matters. I'd say African American, but I don't know where they're from. That matters because it turns out that this was an effort by them to help Yemy get elected. In the fact, there had been some evidence of communications that had taken place between the main bad guy, who's a convicted killer by the way, an assaulter of police officers, and the mayor. And then there was a story that came out on the Daily Wire from an unnamed FBI official that accused Yemy Mobilatti of not only communicating with this person, but coming in and lying to the FBI about it. Now, there had been a weird series of non statement statements made by people not Yemy over the past couple few weeks. I wrote a column about it, saying, man, the mayor owes some explanation, and sure enough lacks. Last week, I think it was a Thursday or Friday, he fires up a little Facebook live action and in what I would describe as akin to almost a hostage video of sorts, he makes a series of statements and here's one of them. I double clicked on it. Is it doing so?
Speaker 3: Space bar oh Unequivocally, I fully and truthfully cooperated throughout this investigation. I had no knowledge, warning, or involvement in this crime.
Speaker 2: I did not lie to the FBI.
Speaker 3: I voluntarily provided all requested communication without a subpoena, and I received and will be releasing a document from the Department of Justice that reads that I was quote identified by law enforcement as a victim all potential victim during the investigation of the criminal case end of quote.
Speaker 2: With his reaction to that and further conversation. Is a friend. He's a big man. If you've never seen him, he's a big guy. I could play for the Nuggets, at least at a younger age. He's the guy that ran against Yemmy back in twenty twenty three. Former Secretary of State, former County Commissioner Wayne Williams. Wayne, thanks for joining.
Speaker 4: Us, George, thanks for having me on. And despite my letter in basketball from Warren County High School, the Nuggets have never contacted me. So let me just dispelled that rumor. At least there are.
Speaker 2: Times this season where I thought you could have been of some value. Yeah, we missed Aaron Gordon. I thought maybe we put in the ww's in there, the WW get him in there, get it going. Wayne, you probably watched this entire thing, and we have several clips that are here. Give me your reaction, So I.
Speaker 4: Think one of the let me react a series of things. So first when it happened, was shocked, mortified, and I knew that my campaign had nothing to do with it, and was hopeful that, you know, people would focus on the actual issues and instead, what they did manage to do is distract from the campaigns in a negative way. And of course the information that it came out from someone else's supporters, not mine, doesn't take place until the way after the election occurs. It is absolutely wrong to do things like this and predict, and I'm glad that ultimately it was investigated. The curious thing for me, George, I don't know how you know, you've been more on the criminal prosecution side. I've never been contacted by the FBI or the Department of Justice, even though i was the intended victim of the crime, and I've never gotten a letter. But having said that, you know, when the story appeared in the Daily Wire, a number of folks contacted me.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 4: My response was first on the indictment that was there, that this was you know, this is what law enforcement was supposed to do. So I committed those involved. When the report occurred from the Daily Wire, Ultimately, after waiting to see how it responded to, I contacted Merimobolatti and encouraged him to respond to the allegation, and I was pleased that eventually he did. You know, as you know, lawyers often tell people don't say anything. But there's a different role when you were in public office, and so your ability to say, well, the lawyers say not to say anything isn't doesn't carry the day in the way that it does for a private citizen.
Speaker 2: So well, let's talk about that. We're talking with Wayne Williams. He was a candidate for Colorado Springs mayor against Yummy. And let's sort of drug into this a couple things. One, you're right, if anybody was a victim of this, an intended victim, it was you and your campaign. And I just found it bizarre when Mayor Mobilatti takes to whatever he took to say I'm a victim of a hate crime. One what hate crime because it wasn't a real crime. In fact, you probably remember this early on back in May, when he's asked about this, he throws out at the time and nothing of a statement, says, we don't even know if this is a hoax, and I'm like, that hits a little close to home for a guy who's got contact with the dudes that ultimately pulled off this hoax. But the other one is when you said he ultimately comes forward and we're very pleased with that, and I give him credit for finally coming forward, but it's that ultimately part and your explanation that hey, this was on the advice of council. I don't buy it. And here's why I don't buy it. The guy did have statements released about this case. It's just he didn't address this issue of lying to the FBI right like. He comes out out and says I fully cooperated and this was a horrible thing. So he is commenting on the case, it just takes him weeks to get to the point of saying I did not lie. You're an attorney, Wayne, and I get you don't do what I do. But you're an attorney. In what universe is saying to your client, do not deny the thing you're being accused of publicly. You can talk about the case, but don't deny it. Where does that make sense?
Speaker 4: I don't think it does, particularly for a public official. And that's why my encouragement was that he addressed the issue squarely, which, as you pointed out, he eventually did. I wish you'd done it sooner. I think it would have dispelled the story more quickly. And at this point what we have is an unsourced or unnamed accusation and a named denial, and the hearsay evidence loses in my book. Now, if things were different, or if things become different later, that's a different story. But for now, the marriage done what he should have done initially, which is to address the issue and to do it unequivocably. He didn't say I was mostly truthful or something else like that. He said he did not lie, He communicated truthfully, and he didn't know in advance.
Speaker 5: Of what was going on.
Speaker 4: I remember the exact wording, and so for me, right this was the necessary responses should have taken place earlier, and he's fairly new to public office and so doesn't always. Perhaps you may not have had that conversation with counsel to say, hey, I need to be forthcoming. I can't just say no comment, or I can't just say I cooperated. And I of course don't know what was said was he and council, but That's why I reached out to him and I did it. I sent a text to him first before I sent it out, because I always think it's a little disingenuous one of public when someone says I am calling on so and so to do this, and you're going, well, did you actually call it? Did you actually come?
Speaker 2: And you did and you did it?
Speaker 6: Because I thought.
Speaker 4: That's the right way to approach it.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this last question before I know. You got to get back to your life. There's a pot, there's a chance here to do something called a Foyer Request Freedom of Information Act. It is super tough on a case that involves a guy who's considered a third party, a non suspect or non defendant, and that's the mayor right now, but he could request the reports and the statements that he made and make them public under FOYA. He has the ability to do that because he's that guy. Do you think you should?
Speaker 4: You know, I would have to look at it more, George, because I'm not sure how all of that works in the midst of a criminal investigation. Because I definitely want these three individuals, all of one of them already been convicted of murder, but to the extent that a jury finds them guilty. I want to make sure I don't do anything to jeopardize that prosecution, So i'd have to. I mean, you're the prosecutor, you're the expert.
Speaker 5: Is that.
Speaker 4: Is that something that could impair an investigation? And I ask you that because I don't know. That's not my area of law.
Speaker 2: It sounds like Wayne Williams is calling upon Yemmy to do a Floyer request release, So so I echo your sentiments. I'm kidding. That is not at all what Wayne said. It was much more measured than that. But when we come back, that's how I'm going to announce it. Wayne William's former Secretary of State, County commissioner, candidate for mayor and all around good guy man. Thanks for taking time out of your data chat with us, George.
Speaker 4: Thanks and thanks for for also what you said publicly early on too, because I think coming from someone with your prosecutorial expertise, and the people of the new Judicial District are going to start out with an awesome DA to begin with, and let's just hope they continue from there.
Speaker 2: Wayne, thank you for that, and thanks for leaving open the door that I'll end poorly, but thank you for that all. Wayne Williams right here with George Brockler. Listen, do me a favorite call in? What did you hear that? We got some more clips to play of yummy and we'll do it. Do you believe him? Do you think that there's more ode here? Or was this it? You're satisfied?
Speaker 7: Move on?
Speaker 2: Nothing to see here? Text at five seven, seven three nine call it eight five five four zero five eighty two fifty five eight five five four zero five eight two five five. George Brockler filling in for Dan Caple's on the Dan Capla Show.
Speaker 7: And now back to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: George Rogler back in for the big man. Dan Kaplis in trial right now doing the good work on behalf of his client. My thanks to Wayne Williams, former Secretary of State and candidate for mayor of Colorado Springs. He lost out to Yemi Mobilati. He was the kind of the person that we were talking about here for this event that I don't want to have to describe again, but I just want to say that the description of what he gave is the basis for why he delayed in coming forward and saying I did not lie a couple things, and I really love that Wayne took time out of his day to talk to us. At one point in this clip that I played the mayor where he says, I have an official document from the Department of Justice, he does. It is a form letter that is sent out to every potential victim in a case in which they're not really sure what's going on. It is sent out like that. He held it up on this Facebook live thing to have people take a look at it. And it doesn't prove a thing. It's not the Department of Justice declaring him to be a victim. It's not him actually being a victim. But as I watched this, and I watched it twice because I wanted to make sure I heard all this stuff, I do not understand the explanation. The explanation for the delay was well, I had to wait to speak with my attorney and I had to hear back from the US Attorney's office. That just can't be true. It can't be true because he already had comments about the allegations and the case in the public stream from his deputy chief of staff and from some other thing that got put out through social media or something where he talked about the fact that he fully cooperated. What's the difference between I fully cooperated and I didn't lie to the FBI? One is very specific, and that's the denial we needed, and I think we were entitled to. But if you're going to comment on I fully cooperated, why couldn't you say that? So I don't buy it. I don't buy it. But here's the thing, and this is the pressure that we should bring to bear on the mayor of the second largest city in the state of Colorado, and that is given your weird, tortured delay in coming forward with a denial that anybody would have made. I'm talking me too. I mean, if someone said, hey, Brockler words, you lied to the FBI, I would have said, there's no chance I lied to the FBI. And the only way I don't make that statement is if I'm worried that someone's going to find out that I lied to the FBI. So now the question is how do we get to the truth of it. Now I can take the mayor at his word, but given how weird and protracted this is, he has an arrow in his quiver, and that's called FOYA, and he can make a request on the FBI because he is this third party person. You and I could make a request, probably going to end up in a dumpster somewhere, right, but he could make a request and ask for the inn, even if they had to redact it out as to some other people, we could at least see what communications he had. We could at least see from that whether or not. In response to the question did you have contact with this guy? He was honest. Why wouldn't he do that? It's just weird. And by the way, Facebook Live, give me a break man, call a press conference. Look people dead in the eye, including the reporters, and say now, question me, ask me questions. When you're on Facebook Live. You ain't taken any questions. He didn't even take like text in questions or any of the happy bubbles that pop up, the little emojis. None of that guy made the quick hostage to video. It was a denial and then he cut loose. I'm not gonna thank him for it, and I appreciate him coming for I'm not going to thank him for that. Face the media, Where is your sit down interview with Kyle Clark? Speaking of that, I'm pretty sure it was Jenna Griswold's PR team that advised, don't actually deny it, try to hide that information from the public, like that's in the playbook these days. Final thing, I want to tell you a little bit of a breaking news. I think it's a little bit of a breaking news, but it's a big deal. It also touches on New York because you know what they do in New York. Later on something called the Heisman Trophy Award. Travis Hunter is officially one of three finalists that's going to go there. Disappointingly, Shador Sanders did not make it. I gotta believe he was number four. I'm making that up. But the other two are cam Ward from Miami, yan Fest and Ashton. I think it's based on my discussion with Ryan off Air and and he's giving me the squint Ashton, Johnty good Night from Boise State running back Yeah, and then Oregon quarterback Dylan Gabriel as well. But I think it's got to be it's got to be our buddy Hunter. Listen, when we come back, we're going to be joined by Miranda Devine. Check for the accent. She is from the deepest rurallest part of Mississippi. You'll hear it in her voice next year. George Broclare on The Dan Kaplass Show.
Speaker 7: You're listening to The Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Georg Brocker back in for the Dan Capliss. So much going on in the news, it's kind of hard to stay on top of it. We're going to try to actually get out in front of it. As you may recall, a guy named Joe Biden, who was well he's the President of the United States at the moment, granted a pardon to his son, and there was a lot of turmoil and gnashing of teeth over that, and rightly so, I've got a piece in the Denver in Colorado Springs Gazette right now talking about that. But then all of a sudden engendered a bunch of other questions about, well, wait a minute, that's just the pardon for now, what could possibly come next. I am thrilled to get to talk to her live on the phone. You don't need a Fifth Amendment for this, Miranda advisement. It's Miranda Devine. She has two big books, The Laptop from Hell, which you know, and then the follow on the big guy. This is right up her ally. She seems to know everything about the Bidens, probably at about the same time they do. Miranda Devine, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 6: Oh thanks for having me, George. Good to do with you.
Speaker 2: Good to have you on. I told people before you got on you probably didn't hear this that, based on the accent, I thought you hailed from the most rural parts of Mississippi.
Speaker 5: True, you're a.
Speaker 6: Queen's New York. That's a queen's excent.
Speaker 2: Perfect. Listen, as you follow this, you've seen the same things I had, but you just have better access to information than anybody else out there. What is the potential here that this guy, and by this guy, I mean the President is going to exercise his very broad pardon powers to try to grab up a whole bunch of other people who could end up being prosecuted under a Pambondi Department of Justice.
Speaker 6: Well, I think just judging from his past conduct and then his pardoning of his son Hunter and giving him this extraordinary, unprecedented eleven year pardon for any crimes that he may have committed at any time, you know, during those eleven years, I think we can expect that he's going to be doing much more of that to protect the family, and so definitely Jim Biden, his brother, who has been under investigation of his own separate from Hunter. Jim Biden was also involved with Hunter in a lot of the China grift, so it would make sense since Joe Biden wants to hide his own involvement in the family influenced peddling scheme. Hence Hunter's broad ranging long pardon. I think we'll see a similar results for Jim Biden possibly other family members, because you know, the Republicans in the House who were investigating the I's had something like a dozen different family members who had received money from China and Russia and Ukraine. Hunter had sort of through cutouts, got it funneled through to various family members. So along with that, we also hear that the White House has been working on having other broad ranging presidential pardons for people who haven't been indicted for anything, and that includes Anthony Fauci and Adam Schiff, the Russia Gate hoaxer, General Mark Millie, Ali, Alexander majorcus So. I think Jack Smith has been mentioned as well, So anybody who might have come in conflict with Donald Trump who is responsible for the law fare or the Russia hoax or any of the other monstrosities that occurred against him. I think he's feeling guilty because you only accept a pardon if you're guilty, and is an admission of guilt. So it will, I think, be rash and stupid of them. It just gives Donald Trump a least a rumdoers.
Speaker 2: We're talking to Miranda Divine, author of the Laptop from Hell and the Big Guy, as well as someone who I just took a look on X. You have hundreds of thousands of people that get the benefit of these insights every day. That is impressive when you look at this, and it could be a sum of column A, some of column be thing Randa, but you know, when you look at the motivations for him to grant these broad sweeping pardons, how much of it, in your mind, is to protect them from what Biden may think is some unjustified use of prosecutorial authority, and how much of it is to protect them from having their arms twisted into giving up evidence against him or someone else that could get to him exactly.
Speaker 6: I think that this is really a self preservation move for Joe Biden, because he was the big guy. He was the central figure in this influence peddling operation that his family was running during his vice presidency, in that they reaped millions of dollars from the countries where Joe Biden was given carriage to be sort of the number one American man. He was the most powerful person in the world in Ukraine and Russia and China and so on, because Barack Obama had outsourced foreign policy to him at largely. So I think that he knows that he's in trouble. He may give himself a pardon, although he may just rest on his laurels. And you know, giving himself a pardon is really an admission of guil for himself that goes against everything he's ever told us about himself. That he knows nothing about his son Hunters with his business dealings, and then he's not in business, which he's done, and then he changed the story too he didn't make any money from his son's business. But I do think that he will try to do whatever he can to protect himself. But remember he's now eighty one. Was he eighty two? And we had the special counsel Robert her say that, well, yes, you know there was good evidence that he was guilty of improperly storing classified documents, but that they wouldn't be recommending charges because he thought that any DC jury would not convict because they would see him as an elderly man with a poor memory. So he's not getting any younger, and I don't think his cognitive abilities are improving. So by the time I guess he figures by the time any trial would happen, after all the delays that I'm sure his lawyers would put up, he'd be far gone. So I don't think he's really in any trouble, but the rest of them are probably afraid that it's something. I don't think Donald Trump is on a retribution binge. I think he's got his hands full with all the problems around the world. He now has two more problems added, Syria and South Korea and so and he has to clean up the Justice Department, he has to clean up the FBI and the CIA, and also to port all those illegal migrants, So he's pretty busy. I don't think he's the type of person that's going to focus too much on the past and vengeance, but certainly if there are investigations, whether in Congress or the Department of Justice that are legitimate and lawful, and they uncover evidence against some of these people, I'm sure that the Department of Justice will pursue that vigorously. Might be lawfair, it will be lawful.
Speaker 2: I think it would have been more likely that President Trump would have pardoned Hunter himself, as if to use that as a platform to say, I'm I'm just tired of all of this nonsense going on, and I'm going to take that. I think it was more likely he would do that than pursuing these other people. But here's something interesting. There is within the United States Department of Justice an Office of the Pardon Attorney, and there's a website and you can look this thing up and on it they have frequently asked questions, And here's a question that is I didn't realize these would be frequently asked questions, But here it is, can the president pardon someone before they are indicted, convicted, or sentenced for a federal offense against the United States. Here's what DOJ says. It would be highly unusual, but there have been a few cases where people who had not been charged with a crime were pardoned, including President Gerald Ford's pardon of President Richard Nixon after Watergate. Now I've read the text of that pardon, Miranda, and the last paragraph is somewhat similar in terms of the language against the crimes against the United State, dates that he may have committed, and all that other stuff. What do you see is the distinction between what Gerald Ford did back in seventy four and what Biden did some fifty years later.
Speaker 6: I think it's near identical. Both unprecedented. Well, you know, the Nixon one was certainly unpresident at the time. What unprecedented about this Hunter Biden pardon is just the length of time, because the Nixon pardon just lasted for the four years of his presidency, or went back four years anyway. And for you know, Hunter, it goes back to January first, twenty fourteen, which of course is when the Ukraine Grift started. When you know, in February of twenty fourteen was the May Done Revolution, and after that Joe Biden marched in and took over. I mean, he was the Grand Puba in Ukraine.
Speaker 2: He was the.
Speaker 6: Representative of America.
Speaker 5: Aaron.
Speaker 6: Ukraine very much depended on about the West for money. They were completely broke, and so Joe Biden used to go in there and fly into Kiev all the time and lecture them about corruption is a cancer, he would say. And they all knew that his son was sitting on the board of the most corrupt company in Ukraine, which is saying something, and was getting in a million dollars a year for it, despite having zero skills, he didn't speak the language. He never even went to Ukraine, so this was just money for jam It was money to curry favor with his father.
Speaker 2: Miranda Devine, I could talk to you for the rest of the hour, frankly, but it turns out I cannot talk to you for the rest of the hour. Author of Laptop from Hell and The Big Guy, which I am pleased to see there is an audible version of this book because for a guy like me, I drive so much, it is great to be able to listen to this. Thank you so much for being on the Dan Kepler Show.
Speaker 6: Oh thanks so much, George.
Speaker 5: Great to be with you.
Speaker 2: Great to be with you too. Good luck in Mississippi. Hey, when we come back, we're gonna I can't believe how quickly two hours goes Man. I used to be doing four and this would we would just be hitting this right like we would just be hitting our stride. Two hours not enough time. We're going to come back with a guy named Frank Cauley to talk about something near and dear to my heart. It's Colorado Gives Day coming up, and this guy's got a story. I want you to listen to stick around. George Brockler on the Dan Capla Show. Talk to you in a.
Speaker 7: Minute, and now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 2: George Brockler back in for Dan Capla's final segment of the show. It goes so quickly. I would love to give our next guest a whole hour to talk about this. Colorado Gives Day is upon us. There is a cause that is near and dear to my heart is called the Homebuilder's Foundation. Proud to sit on the board of that. But I want to bring up if I can right now, Frank, Callie Frank, I wish I could give you more than a handful of minutes to tell your story and pitch Homebuilders Foundation because it matters to me. My son has muscular dystrophe and Homebuilders Foundation made a huge change for the positive in his life.
Speaker 5: But tell us your story, well, thank you, Georgie, and I'll take as much time as I can get. I appreciate the opportunity. I'm in a physical disability. I have a disease called inclusion body myocytis. In twenty twenty one, It's an extremely rare muscle disease. I was diagnosed with this and you know, it's a progressive disease that impacts my skull of the muscle structure. So I lost the use of my legs and I'm losing use of my arms as we speak. And what Home Builders Foundation did for us, we knew that this was going to happen, and like my doctor said, you're not going to die from this disease, which you're going to die with it, so we tried to stay ahead of it. We were looking to modify our home. We decided to we needed to get a new produgive house, so we bought a house out here in Kasserbuck that had been modified before. And then I lost my job on top of everything else. And to make a long story incredibly short, the modifications that were done to our home originally were done for a lady that I never met, but she was significantly smaller than I am. I'm six to four, about two fifty, and so we contacted home Builders Foundation and what they do is they came out and they made no cost to me as a client, some modifications to the home that honestly, as you know, George, they've completely changed my life. Ramps, grab bars, you know, just little things like thresholds, you know, and they do things like scare lift and bathroom modifications and all of these things allow people with physical disabilities in their families to live safely and to live independently. And it's just it's life changing, Georgia.
Speaker 2: It's world expanding too. It's like it gives you back a freedom that you don't have. I mean, I don't think people get this. I mean, my son's in a wheelchair and that is a single stare is it could be a forty foot high wall. I mean, it's just a barrier to your ability to exist.
Speaker 5: Before it was diagnosed, since I was going through this process, you know, just a little crack in a sidewalk, George, I sell countless times just just walking and you know, you're you're right, even a curve. I can't do curbs. I can't do anything anymore. And honestly, it changes your whole outlook on everything you do. And so to have a wheelchair ramp or a threshold or you know those kinds of things, it just it makes you feel like you're part of society. Again.
Speaker 2: These are folks who hail from really every I mean you can count me as one of them. But these are people from the home building business who just give and give and give, and they ask for nothing in return, and they end up finding people like Frank Cawley, like my son, and they say, let us help you find a way to get some dignity back, to get some autonomy back, and to live with greater freedom. And so, if you're looking to do something for Colorado Gives Day, you can't do much better than Homebuilders Foundation. Go to Colorado Gives Day, HbF Denver, look up HbF Denver. Frank, any parting words there, I got a few seconds for you.
Speaker 5: Well, I just want to point out that this is not a fly by night organization, no way, been around for ever. Since nineteen ninety three, they've done over two hundred to two three hundred individuals have been impacted positively, and most importantly, it helps people disabilities. But as you know, George would also helps start family because cuss reavers need this help as much or more in some cases than those of us with disability. So it's just a life changing organization that helps people every single minute of every single day. And I can't I can't say enough to thinks about them about their work.
Speaker 2: Same God, bless you, Frank. Thanks for making time for us tonight.
Speaker 5: Thank you for the time, George, I appreciate the chance.
Speaker 2: Thanks her. That's Homebuilders Foundation and check it out at Colorado Gibbs Day HbF Denver. Listen, I can't believe we've run out of time, Ryan, this is crazy. Tomorrow filling into this very seat, it'll probably be a little taller is deb Flora. Of course. Flora is Italian for feet. Last point of personal privilege. Thank you to Kelly, thank you to Ryan, Thanks for Dan for the chance. And tomorrow big big birthday for the Brocler household. Thank you, and happy birthday to Amanda. She is the first bestest thing I think that I ever did. Happy birthday, a man. I can't wait to see you again. George Brockler filling in Dan Caplis