Speaker 1: One thing about this gene is the invisible and tangibles that they have.
Speaker 2: This team is really becoming a family.
Speaker 3: Let's not play one on Tom.
Speaker 2: Let's wind it.
Speaker 3: I love letting these guys after the show, just thank you.
Speaker 4: Give me are your attention, your fire and not a pisson.
Speaker 5: This is world champion, Dodgers, world champion.
Speaker 6: Put a small soft time they get up people what they want to die to A two is special.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, it's not a headache. One of the cop This ball's gone. You ready to go? Hell time to the South.
Speaker 5: Grab your phone to get in on the show called eight six six nine eighty seven two five seven.
Speaker 4: And go to the show.
Speaker 5: And now your host of Dodger Talk, Tim Kakes.
Speaker 6: Dodgers certainly glad to get out of New York after an exhausting three days. It's City Field, as the Dodgers lost tonight three to one to the New York Mets. They lost to the Mets last night at City Field. On Friday night, they almost lost the series opener, a game in which they blew a three run lead in the ninth inning, only to win it in thirteen innings in a marathon of a night that included a ninety eight minute rain delay. After three days in New York, the Dodgers now certainly happy to get a fresh start on this road trip, and that'll be in Cleveland tomorrow, Memorial Day for the start of a three game series. Eight sixty six nine eight seven two five seventy eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy is the number. We got a lot to get to here on Dodger Talk, including an update on show Hey O Tani. We're gonna hear from hopefully show Hey who is talking to the media here in the next couple of minutes at City Field. We're also expecting to hear the next couple of minutes here from manager Dave Roberts postgame, his thoughts on the game tonight, and certainly the big news before the game, Show Hey O Tani. The Dodgers lost on the field. There's a lot to digest from that game, Dodger fans. The defense was not very good behind landonk Landon Naka has taken his lumps. Landon Knack is prone to give up the home run ball, Yes, that is true. But what is also true that when you get two outs and a ground ball from lons to in the first inning. You should get off the field, get out of it clean, and go back to your dugout with a one to nothing lead. Instead, an airon Max Munsey brings up Pete Alonzo with two outs, and the first pitch she sees from Landon Nak, who is getting prone to give up the home run ball, gives up a two run home run.
Speaker 4: But the game, the inning should have been over.
Speaker 6: A ground ball to Max Munsey boots it and then throws it one hopper to Freddie Friedman.
Speaker 4: What Juan Soto beats it out? Extended the inning?
Speaker 6: Okay, you go to the third inning, the same thing happened. You open the door for a Mets team that has been struggling offensively. A runner on base ball hit up the middle, nice grab by Mookie Betz. He tries to flip it to Tommy Eman to get Lindor on the force. What happens He flips it over his head. Lindor vances to third, and then Juan Soto's fielder's choice brings in Lindor. You just extended the inning and gave him a run. Three runs given up by land and Nak, one of which was earned. But In reality, beIN Alonzo shouldn't have even been up in the first inning, but he made the Dodgers pay with a curveball over the middle of the plate from land and neck, and after jumping out to the one nothing lead, the Dodgers lose three to one.
Speaker 4: Defense can come back to haunt you.
Speaker 6: And I loved Rick Monday talking about the m word momentum, and I loved how he described it. You can't see it, but you can feel it. You can hear it, momentum changing from one team to another, from one side of the field or court, whatever sport it is, to another. You can certainly feel it. You may not see it directly, you could hear it in a crowd. And that's exactly what happened tonight. The Dodgers had the momentum early. The solo blast from show Heyo Tani on the second pitch of the game was a just blow to the head to show from show Hayo Tani and the Dodgers to Code I Singa. The Dodgers then were able to get runners on second and third.
Speaker 4: Nobody out a one nothing lead.
Speaker 6: You've got Code I Singa on the ropes in the final game of this three game series in which the bullpens got spin on Friday night and you're hoping to get after their starter again in the third game of this series and get to that bullpen early, second and third, nobody out, won nothing lead, Will Smith HiT's a shallow ball to center field. Taylor makes the throw home on the tag play for Mookie Betts initially called safe, but he was out. That's a double play. That's an eight to two double play in your score books, folks. On the throw, Will Smith or Freddy Free was able to advance the third it didn't matter because tasker Hernandoz struck out looking the very next batter. Second and third, Nobody out, and within the next four pitches you're out of the Indian with no more damage done. CODEI Singa gets off the ropes after you you hit him in the head early on with the Otani home run. You had him on the ropes and you're hitting body shots against him. Runners on second and third, a chance to knock him out early, and you let him up, and then he goes on to pitch into the sixth inning and he got into trouble. The fourth inning, Dodgers leadoff single Will Smith double play Taskar Hernandoz then doubled. I mean, if they don't hit into a double play the Taskar Hernandez double, they score a run. Months he walked. The Dodgers had runners on first and third, two outs. Andy Poe has lined out to end the fourth inning. Fifth inning lead off walk from Michael Conforto loaded the bases with two outs. Will Smith grounded out to in the inning. Sixth inning, Max Munsey a one out walk. All right, got something going again, Andie Poz hits into a double play. Just anytime they got an ounce of momentum, got a runner on either started inning or early in the inning, they ground into a double play. The innings inns, they can't advance the runner. They couldn't get the big hit when they needed it. They get it after the fact with the Tasker double, after the will Smith double playing the fourth, but when they had the ducks on the pond, so to speak, they could not get the hit they needed.
Speaker 4: They had their opportunities.
Speaker 6: Only six hits though in the entire game for the Dodgers and for the Mets, three runs on six hits, and again Gift rappted three runs by the Dodgers defense today Mookie Bets an air in an air for Max Munsey.
Speaker 4: The months he play, he's shaded towards short.
Speaker 6: With one Soto up and two outs in the first inning, they've got one Soto to pull. Yeah, you can't do the shift shift with a heavy load on one side the endfield. But with Mookie Betts playing straddling kind of wrapped the middle. You have Max Munsey basically playing at shortstop and a ball was hit to him. He misplayed it, has to pick it up off the ground and then one hops it the first and one Soto, who is it known for running out plays, ran out the play and beat it, and next thing you know, Pine Alonso hits a home run and it's a two to one game. That has how fast momentum can change. You have a guy on the ropes in the top of the first. You come back in the bottom of the first with the one nothing lead, a two out air opens the door, extends the inning, and next thing you know, City Fields got live. Pete Alonso's doing the polar bear walk around the bases, flexing his muscles, and the Mets have a two to one league. That's how quick a game can change, and momentum can change in a baseball game. You just heard it in the first inning of tonight's Dodgers Mets game eight six six nine eighty seven two five seventy. Now some good news for the Dodgers in New York. It wasn't all bad news, losing two to three this weekend at City Field. Now, certainly you don't want that to happen. You'd like to win the series at least. But at two point thirty pm Eastern Standard Time today, four hours before this Sunday night matchup in New York, show hey Otani took the mount at City Field. Dodger players and coaches were all gathered around home plate. They had a mini batting cage setup, not the full one they used for batting practice, but a smaller one setup. And they he had even Mets manager Mendoza. You had a couple of Mets players and coaching staff hanging on the top deck of their dugout watching out on the field. They wanted to get eyes on show Heyo Tani as he threw his first live batting practice session since twenty twenty three. Now keep in mind his last outing was August twenty third, twenty twenty three with the Anaheim Angels elbow surgery. Did not pitch a year ago. This year, has not pitched, will not go on minor league rehab assignments because he's the Dodgers DH.
Speaker 4: We understand that.
Speaker 6: So he's gonna get built up by throwing side sessions, simulated games.
Speaker 4: And today the first.
Speaker 6: Check mark live batting practice and he threw to hayes On, Kim Dalton Rushing and Dodger coach J. T. Watkins, who's their game planning coach.
Speaker 4: All three of them.
Speaker 6: Put the helmet on, got in the box and faced show Hao Tani, who threw twenty two pitches in live BP today. Now you heard from Mark Pryor in the Clubhouse show. He talked about what he saw and how excited he is to see him back out on the mound.
Speaker 4: Let's go back out to city Field.
Speaker 6: Dave Roberts, Dodger manager, we heard him in pregame talk about Showy O Tani. I'm sure he's got some thoughts on that and the loss to the Mets.
Speaker 4: Let's hear from him.
Speaker 7: Kind of feel like another frustrating night offensively with the double plays and those chances.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I think, you know, tonight, you never want to feel that the first inning was worth a game, but you know the double play that Taylor play in center for the heck of a play, and you know you have a chance to get three runs on the board versus one. They come back and hit a two run homer in the bottom half, And yeah, I thought, I thought Landing pitched really well tonight and giving these six innings, allowing us giving us a chance to win. But you know, tonight was one of those nights that we just gave him extra outs and they took advantage and we just couldn't, you know, put much together versus saying of the rest of the way.
Speaker 7: Well, what is your level of concern with Max's defense right now?
Speaker 1: You know, uh, he he's he's working hard, but obviously you know there's there's plays that need to be made that that he hasn't made, and he'll be the first to say it, you know. Right now, all we can do is just keep h running him out there and keep trying to get better.
Speaker 8: The most is really sometimes they are they starts to tack moving a little bit, just so especially Sho doesn't stretch it.
Speaker 1: I I think there there might be something to that. You know, what I see is, you know, I I think he's sure handed that obviously there's plays that you know, he's not making. You know, he wears it. He wears it hard and he takes it hard. But again the work, the work that he does every day, and uh, I had no comp rip. Yeah, we still got to at the end of the day. We still going to make plays and can people way out.
Speaker 7: So good to see show Hay come in and Homer after the life EP earlier, just from the you know, the workload, how he's feeling, the kind of standpoint.
Speaker 1: It was, it was and you know, and I don't know how much correlation there is to the workload for the sim games and things like that, but we're still going to keep.
Speaker 5: An eye on it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think for him to come up and you know, him against his own countryman, a friend hit a Homer, I thought that infuse some life into us.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, after the two.
Speaker 1: Eighth after we just couldn't scratch anything past that.
Speaker 6: All right, there's a manager Dave Roberts thanks to Jack Harris from the LA Times for that. As the Dodgers loose to the New York Mets three to one. He talked about it, extending innings, giving them out, opening the.
Speaker 4: Door, however you want to phrase it.
Speaker 6: The Dodgers did that tonight in the first inning, leading with Peede Alonso two run home run, and they did it again the thirty you know, the Mookie bets air, Francisco Lindor advancing to third and then scoring on the one Soto fielder's choice. All three runs came via the airs, one Earn run officially to Land and Neck off the Pede Alonzo home run. The Dodgers jumped out to the early one to nothing lead, but that was it. Dodgers couldn't do anything offensively. And you heard Dave Roberts I just mentioned it. He alluded to it as well. You've got to jump on Code I singa when you got him on the ropes like they did in the first inning, and you got runners on second and third, nobody out, and you got Will Smith up the bat, and the Dodgers, as it is, saw Taylor make a great play on the catch and throw it a home to get Mookie for the bang bang double play. And the Dodgers offensively just didn't have anything after that fourth, fifth, and sixth innings had runners on but just could not get opportunities to get them in with the big hit, and they lose the series finale to the New York Mets three to one. As the Mets and Dodgers both have identical records at thirty two and twenty one, the Mets looking up at the Phillies and the NLS, the Dodgers a one game lead over the Giants in the NL West. Canon, Newport Beach, Welcome to Dodger Talk. Can you just heard from the manager Dave Roberts. I know he was talking about something you want to talk about in Max Munsey.
Speaker 3: Well, first, I want to say that there is some good news by the Doctors winning Game one. They're not if they lost it, they'd be ten or eleven the month of May. So there were one game off of a five hundred instead of one game behind. So there's a good news. Now, I'm going to ask you a couple of question. First, I want to make a comment. You played baseball. I played baseball. I coached baseball in Little League. One thing I always told my player is if there is a pop up and there is no outs in you're in third base, do not think about coming home because there's only one out. For some reason, Mookie decided to come home and he was out. Sure it was close, but that was a mental mistake. Okay, he made a physical mistake a little bittings later, but you don't make those kind of mistakes. Have you been in baseball for that law? Now for my questions. All right, your left fielder is hitting one sixty three and has six RBIs. That's playing forty eight games. Your shortstop is now second in the major leagues and errors with eight and he's also barely above two hundred. I just made you the general manager of the Dodgers. What do you do about those two players who are hurting you every single game?
Speaker 6: Well, I look at the season. I say it's still May. I'm gonna give him another month. I'm gonna give hi another fifty at bats. I don't know what the number is, but I'm gonna keep running them out there, figuring that they're going to eventually turn things around and your lineup is going to be so good around them. You've invested a lot of money in these players. You just can't keep going and signing players and then dumping them just because of lack of production.
Speaker 4: For the first two months of a season.
Speaker 6: You just financially cannot work that way for the Dodgers or any team in baseball. Ken, Okay, what is your answer then, to these two players? What is your answer to fill the rosters in What do you want to do with those spots?
Speaker 3: Well, it's very difficult to consider you're left fielder because he is absolutely horrible. You can't play in this many games and only have six runs batted in, and those are at the first week of the season. You're getting nothing out of him. He's a good fielder, Fine, I think you need to move. You've got three good outfielders. Let them play the outfield. Let him sit. Max. I feel like he's going to get better offensively, but we've seen this defense for a while and I wish there was another place you could put them, but there isn't. Right now. You can't really do anything with Max other than hit some home runs make up for the errors. But you're left fielder. I mean six RBIs recently played thirty five percent of the season. Yeap, that just can't continue, all right, Ken?
Speaker 6: I appreciate the phone call first off the play from Tyrone Taylor and watching the replay he is running in catching the ball in shallow right center field and catching a glove side with his left hand, has to then turn his body and throw on the run home to get Mookie Betts. And it was only going to take a bang bang play and a great throw from Tyrone Taylor to get Mookie Betts. And guess what it was. It wasn't a high throw. If it is Mookie scores, it's safe. It wasn't a throw up the line. It wasn't a throw that the catcher has to backhand and then come back and sweep and make a tag on Mookie Betts. It was right where the catcher is positioned, awaiting to throw and putting a quick tag on Mookie Betts. It couldn't have been a better throw if he drew it up from Tyrone Taylor. If that's the case, you tip your cap to that guy and say, great job. Nine times out of ten, we're still gonna go and be safe on that play because that's not gonna be a perfect throw like it was right.
Speaker 4: That's just good baseball. I think, just to keep going.
Speaker 6: It's gonna take a great catch and a great throw to get Mookie Betts.
Speaker 4: And it did. And it did, so.
Speaker 6: I don't have a problem with Mooki going on the play and furthermore, the Michael can afford a discussion. It kind of feels like we're just keep punting it week to week and well, he'll turn things around. Give him another week. Punt it to the next weekend. You know what, still hasn't turned things right. It's still early, it's still April. He'll turn things around. Let's punt it to next weekend. Well, I am starting to lean on the side of some of you Dodger fans who are like, wait, how long are we going to go with this in left field and the lack of production now great swings just miss it is hitting it right to guys.
Speaker 4: I get all that. That happens in baseball.
Speaker 6: You know, that's the reason why when you fail seven times out of ten and you only succeed three times out of ten, you're hitting three hundred and you're a Hall of Fame player. You know if you do that over the course of your career. With that being said, you can only say he's hitting it right at guys so many times, Oh he's squaring it up, but he just hit it right.
Speaker 4: To the center. Fielder.
Speaker 6: Ah, he squared it up, but just on a line right to right center field. The balls eventually can either start falling or that's just not going to be his luck. And this is what is it is, It is what it is with a Michael Conforto, and you have to either start making a decision. Is he your guy You're going to keep running out there as a left handed left fielder, or do we have other options? And if you have got a better options outside of going and making it blockbuster trade, which is not gonna happen, they got to have somebody waiting or somebody on the bench that can do a better job than Michael Conforto. But I think we can all agree that the runway is getting a little smaller every week that goes off the calendar here in this baseball season. Eight six, six, nine, seven, two five seven. We'll take a break, We'll come back. We will hear from show Hey Otani, Yes, speaking to the media at City Field after he homered and after he threw a twenty two pitch live bullpen session batting practice session before the game. Today Dodgers lose in New York three to one.
Speaker 4: We'll catch up with Jose Mota as well.
Speaker 6: It can be a busy, busy time after the top of the hour as the Dodgers lose to the Mets three to one right here on five seven e LA Sports Live Everywhere in the iHeartRadio book.
Speaker 5: Dodger Talk is available on AM five to seventy LA Sports dot Com hand on the iHeartRadio app. Back to more Dodger Talk with Dodger insider David Bass saying.
Speaker 6: Tim Katson for David bassaying, show, Hey Otani, what a day for him? At Cityfield in New York through a live BP session before the game, and then hits a solo home run in the first in his eighteenth of the year. And Daniels Jewelers presents the home run forecast going to M five seventy LA Sports dot Com keyword home run for your chance to win a fifty dollars Daniels Jewelers gift card predicting the number of home runs in the next game.
Speaker 4: Daniels Jewelers Own the Dream.
Speaker 6: As the Dodgers lose to the Mets in New York three to one, let's check in with those It's.
Speaker 4: Time to go around the horn with hojse Modo.
Speaker 6: All right, Jose, I think we'll just start off with the good Today Show. Hey Otani throwing twenty two pitches today. He hasn't started a game since August of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: What a huge step in his comeback.
Speaker 2: It is big because it's big for show, Hey, and I know he's been chumping at the bit to get to this point.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If they would have been up to him, this would have happened earlier, but there's no need to rush it in today he saw, I mean even his attitude on the mound, his brunting, throwing pitches reaching ninety seven, filling his own pretty much spectacle.
Speaker 3: Even for EARLYBP.
Speaker 2: I mean, in for a LIVEVP session. It seems like show he just stops the whole world is Let trust me, there's the whole world watching this and including as you mentioned, you know, their manager Carlo Mendoza because he just can't miss this top of episode, right. But I'm glad he came out, Okay, went out there and got the big home run unfort the team just to not you know, they hit the ball consistently throughout the series, and again they're fixing the best staff in baseball, and you know, to some point they made adjustments that they hadn't seen before, meaning the mess make good adjustment against the Dodgers in terms of perch selection. And there you have Butcher for show a huge day.
Speaker 6: The defense behind landing neck it's frustrating because he gets two out. He gets Juan Soto to hit a ground ball, Max Munsey can't feel it. Then One hops it over to Freddie Freeman and the one time one Soda decides to run hard down the first he beats out the play and then the next pitch it's a two run home for run from Pine Alonzo. Later in the third, Mookie tries to flip the ball on a base hit up the middle. It causes an air and allows a runner to go to third in Lindor he would then score. I feel really bad for landing that because he pitched really good for six innings tonight here was excellent.
Speaker 2: I love that slider a combination, I mean, and the slider to me is a pitch which really served to use the other side of the home plate, his glove side to spread the zone a little bit more without change up, and he was outstanding overall. The one thing I wish you would have done is to just go out there and just take another breath and use a clock, you know, after you go through a session where or just to play where it doesn't go your way, make sure the next hitter has to wait as much as possible for you deliver. And that ball just spun right into Peter Lawns's wheelhouse, going through the longest drought of home runs in his career, happy to see that pitch line right there at him, and there's no doubt he didn't miss it. But you know, overall, if you look at this series, it was a team, or even this game, a very good team like the Mets, really capitalizing on every single mistake that Dodgers made from game one, game two games and also, as I mentioned earlier, they did a very good job at least, you know, come up pitching backwards a little bit, yeah, to say the least and line the neck actually did the same today because he was able to go to fastball down good zones along with that slide on that chainle to neutralize a very good lineup.
Speaker 6: We talk about it all the time, especially if you're the Dodgers, especially when you're the defending World Series champions. Every team you play it is a big series for that team. They are going to rise up and want to beat the world champions. They want to beat the big boys, the high spending Dodgers, they want to beat the MVPs. They get up for these Dodgers series, and Carlos Mendoza said a postgame he said, we're a good team. And I told my guys, hey, we just went out and beat a really good team. Confidence wise. These are these series that the Dodgers they lose, but the other team really good about themselves and thinking about long term October baseball. This is a New York Mets team they saw last year in the NLCS, maybe they face again in October. Now they got a little bit of confidence, like, hey, we got to beat last year, but we feel pretty good about this year's team.
Speaker 4: Now we stack up against them.
Speaker 2: Let me tell them that conversation happens a lot. It happened last year around the All Star break when the Dodgers lost to Detroit and A. J.
Speaker 3: Hinch told his.
Speaker 2: Wall Cup if he guys but are considered to be at the bottom of this division, go out there and beat these guys in this series. I believe we're gonna need some special things and what happened for the Detroit since that second half of the last year going to the playoffs and where they're at today. So those things that happen a lot, and I think the Dodgiers ought to take a lot of pride in that so many teams just see that bar that says so high on every single aspect and phase of their game, from the spending, to the quality of people in the clubhofs, to the quality of talent they acquired, to the depth that they have. They suffered so many injuries and again here we are back with the injuries and again on top. But you gotta admired that the fact that so many teams pay attention to that, and for the Dodgers for themselves to say, hey, we sit the highest standards, so we need to clean up some things. We saw the defense, remember the first tub was back Keith, so they falter also and give.
Speaker 3: Up a lot of runs.
Speaker 2: But the teams at domestic not allow to go out there and give extra runs. And we know monst these issues defensively, especially going to his right, going to his left or right out him.
Speaker 3: He's been pretty good.
Speaker 2: This one today he botched overall and then for Mookie bats that play right, Terry going up to the middle, send them. One thing he could do is don't just take another and make sure you throw that boone straight line, straight line for one out through your second Mason. But experience it's really going to make a difference for MOOKI in thinking better about that play.
Speaker 6: Well, tomorrow's a new day and a new series for the Dodgers. They head to Cleveland. Jose, we appreciate it. We'll talk to you in a couple of days, Okay, I mean, well, all right, the adios there, he goes, Jose motas the Dodgers lose in New York to the Mets three to one. Asdai Singa gets the win land and knack the tough luck loser, he falls to two and to Ray and Georgia's next up here on Dodge Talk.
Speaker 4: How you doing?
Speaker 3: Ray doing fine?
Speaker 9: And listen, Gods, we should be considered as ourselves fortunate where we are, considering the pitching injuries is unprecedented and major League Baseball, so we should consider as ourselves fortunate that we have a one game lead. We have this hard stretch coming up, but we're in a good position considering what we've endured, and it's only going to get better because the pitching's going to come back. You know, they're going to get healthy, so and it's going to come. It's going to come right there before the All Star break, after the All Star break, and if we're down three or four games, that's going to be nothing compared what it could have been for another team. So I think we're in a good position. I want to talk about Mookie Bets. Mookie didn't make the decision to go to short They asked him to go to short and nobody makes a transition from at thirty three or thirty four to go to shortstop. That's the most demanding position other than the catcher. And when he went out to right field again last year, he started hitting even better. He had his hand problem where he was out for six weeks, but then he just played different, you know, and you could see his tents up there at the plate on the game tonight. I don't know if you saw where ESPN said the stab cast that Mooki Betts's bat speed has went down considerably and and maybe it's an illness he had heard earlier in the year. But I don't understand we could have not had to sign Conforto. If Mooki was in the outfield. We needed to sign Hernandez and we could have signed a shortstop, maybe Willie Adonis, but.
Speaker 4: He ended up going to San Francisco. Ray I appreciate the phone call.
Speaker 6: It wasn't the Dodgers who said we need you to go to shortstop. It was Mookie Betts last year because of the struggles of Gavin lux in spring training. It was Mookie who approached the Dodgers and said, I want to play shortstop. It was Mooki who said, I want to make this a challenge and go out there and be the opening days shortstop. It wasn't the Dodgers going to him. It was Mooki going to the Dodgers talk about the injuries. Michael Kopek and Triple A Oklahoma City. One inning, pitch, no runs, one strikeout, one walk in a second scoreless rehab outing in Triple A Oklahoma City. He threw the ball mid nineties, touched ninety nine on one of his fastballs, So he is trending in the right direction to come to help out this Dodgers bullpit. How about show Heyo Tani twenty two pitch live batting practice on the field. Let's hear what show had to say afterwards.
Speaker 4: How did how would you evaluate your pitching today?
Speaker 8: And how good it did it feel to go out back on the mound ivocus this Scott.
Speaker 1: Edition.
Speaker 8: He just really felt good overall, just looking out the overall execution. It was a really good first step and looking forward to the next one.
Speaker 7: Are you surprised that your stuff is kind of playing up to where it was today from the v LO to just the movement you're able to generate?
Speaker 8: Thank you? So cut out look for the I kick.
Speaker 7: He must among sony tight shit, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Plenty pitch, coolbody, I'll get seen off.
Speaker 8: Not even good.
Speaker 2: Hit the way.
Speaker 4: Humble sessions.
Speaker 8: I am aware that I through I do throw a little harder when there's a hitter in the box. I try to keep it ninety three four, but I know I was touching six and sevens, which I wanted to not do. But it's a good sign that.
Speaker 4: You know I could hit that all right.
Speaker 6: That is a great sign. The velocity is back for show, heyl Tani. But again another check mark off the boxes for show. Hey the bullpen sessions check and now you can check off throwing live diding practices first at City Field today twenty two pitches and that was him after the game tonight as the Dodgers fell to the Mets three to one, the only offense coming from guess who show hey O Tani a solo home run in the first inning, his eighteenth of the season. That's going to do it for Dodger Talk on this Sunday as the Dodgers wrap up this three game series in New York, they lose two to three to the Mets, and the roachup continues tomorrow on Memorial Day in Cleveland against the Guardians while Morongo Casino Dodgers on deck in and all started at two pm. First pitch Yoshinobu Yabamoto and right handered Gavin Williams, who goes for the Guardians. That is at three ten. Thanks to Colin Ye. Thanks to all you for being a part of the show. Sorry Brad Paisley didn't have time tonight. Maybe next time. Have a great rest of your Sunday night, Happy Memorial Day weekend.
Speaker 4: Everybody, Please be safe. Song