Speaker 1: A drop of rain was badly needed tom and here it comes. I'm looking at it out the window.
Speaker 2: Jesus that there's nobody giving out about it at the minute. There's you know, like there'd be always a few people go oh, what you missed it already and back to this ship.
Speaker 3: But everybody and the dog were.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm looking. I'm looking at biys out on the green here with their hands out like Andy Duffrain in the rain. It is lashing here is it?
Speaker 2: We got the lessons earlier, but it's yeah, I made a complete I washed the car bank call of Day Monday. We're recording on the Tuesday after bank Callday Monday for one reason. Another help might have been at the top priority yesterday. But we I said, I washed herself's car. Is conning for the MC teacher. Of course I'm washing the car washing because it's dusty. In fairness to the car wasn't dirty. It's fucking dusty as what I was, you know, like it looks like it had been abandon joined the Celtic Tiger in an airport somewhere, you know what I mean. But I don't know if anybody is is ditching their fucking Reno Scenic can do buy airport?
Speaker 1: Well, it's not worth my while taking this thing home. Do what you will with it.
Speaker 3: I will.
Speaker 2: I started watching the thing, and then as fucking skies open on me, so I said, you know what, I'll plow on and get the SuDS on it and get the scrubby bits done. And God came along and runs the whole thing down from me, because of course we're we're on a hose pipe bantojer.
Speaker 3: So you know I don't want.
Speaker 1: To be doing it all with with with a bucket and sponge. Well, Tom and I need no no harm to welcome everybody to the Tom and Jerry Show. That is Tom. O'man andy over there. My name is Juerry McBride. We are comedians who normally record on a Monday, but the bank holiday got the better of this kid. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 3: Were you under the weather, jar.
Speaker 1: I had, I had a couple of bulls allowed mud soup. Tom.
Speaker 2: When Jerry texts me every so often and I can read between the lines and it's like, how you fix for this evening would tomorrow? And there's nearly without writing it in capitals, there's nearly an uptick on the last bit, going or would we go tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Hey, do you know Tomorrow's tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Fairness? I went, let's do tomorrow, jir.
Speaker 1: I just felt.
Speaker 3: I just felt Jerry was he was leading, the leading, the witness. There s more, but so.
Speaker 1: It is Tom, I forget, I forget the age that I am that I nearly could have said, you actually, do you know the day after this, what's going to be required to cure this absolute bazzard behind the eyes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't like even on a Saturday, I'm not fully right on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, that's the truth of it.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'm going to tell you Tom fail. We may say we must. We promise the listeners of the Tom and Jerry Show a weekly show, and god damn it, that's what we're gonna do. Myself and Tom are comedians working and lapsed in my case here but here we are. If if any gigs going, let me know, let's talk. Let's kick it around maybe, But every week we put forth the Tom and Jerry Show, which you letting to hear. Now we break it up into three segments, the first of which is when we take a look at the big news from around the world, a segment we call the weekly what have you?
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 2: We avoid political things for the most part, and while this may end up being the bullet point is political, it ain't gonna be political.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you you know, don't come out as in the comments over this one, folks, or do like you know, but it ain't that kind of thing. It is everybody's favorite president.
Speaker 2: Tom, Yeah, do you know what you could say favorite, whether you actually like him or not.
Speaker 3: You could just say favorite, because do you know is that.
Speaker 1: Thing it's like, well, well, well if it isn't my favorite president, it is our man in the White House, the ever expanding White House, it must be said.
Speaker 3: Ever expended size the House.
Speaker 1: The fucker Jesus Christ is mister Donald Trump, who will be paying us a visit in early September over here in little old Ireland. He's gonna come over for a two day visit to Ireland on his way doubtless to some important seminar across the world where he will broke or peace steals, the likes of which have never been seen. But you know, he's just gonna have a stop off in Ireland for two days now, Tom and he visited Dignantary to Ireland is welcome here as long as he has a wee bit of manners, which mister Trump is.
Speaker 2: Sands manners. He's an ignorant bollocks what he is? If ever there was a fucking ignorant bollocks. The only thing, the only thing I appreciate about Trump is I don't like I've never liked the single American president.
Speaker 3: They all seem like a rats. But at least you can look at him and go, that's a rat, and he goes, I'm a rat.
Speaker 2: When he speaks, he just sounds exactly like you imagine they all are behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: It's it's the kind of thing that I'm going to tell you, Tom, he's an awful ignorant man and he runs rough shot over everybody. Witty gets a load of us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know if he thinks we're going.
Speaker 1: To be putting up with such ignorance, but he will be visiting the West of Ireland. Tom. He has a golf course in Dunbeg, he does, and lord knows he's he's not gonna come over and sit and have manners and have a cup of tea in Arson Eucter r On when he can go to his own hotel and have the people of Dunbeg who have benefited from the business that he has done in the area, kisses whole.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it is going to happen.
Speaker 2: And you know they've been the hole pulling on the pints behind the counters and all these things. Although I'll be saying that I can never I'm not saying teetotler is a bad thing. I appreciate a fellow who's had to come off this sallus. I appreciate a fellow who is a pioneer all his life right.
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 2: You know, it's like somebody telling me about being a dog person. I'm not big into. I can't work that one out either. If you got bitten by a dog, like I'm saying Trump, you don't drink, you don't drink, no drink, Yeah, for no reason. No, I know his own leader is his brother. I think was hard on this us. I think, yes, you know you're coming to Ireland.
Speaker 3: Have an old point.
Speaker 1: You know, I wonder would even drink a point? Again is zero zero?
Speaker 3: He wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 3: I don't think he drinks water, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: No, I mean then look at respect to the gentleman. He doesn't look like he's a very well hydrated individual. But Tom, it is our duty as a country to look after this fucking clurican for a couple of days. And he's stopping off at his hotel and he's gonna glad hand with the people are doing beg. We're like Donald, myman, you have their money already. Okay, you don't need to suck up to the people of doing Beg. They're they're they're witcha if you want to curry favor with the rest of Ireland. I wonder what we can help mister Trump with with his itinerary. Tom, what do you think we should send Trump to do while in Ireland.
Speaker 2: It's got two days, it's got two days, and let's give him the Chopper Air Force two whatever it's called.
Speaker 3: We can go. Okay, So anywhere he can fifty traffic is not an issue. No, not an issue. Nothing.
Speaker 2: You can't say all can't get there. It's the size of a small state. Let's be honest with you, you know what I mean. So he can pretty much get anywhere. And I was thinking, like, you gotta, let's be honest. We've all seen the map that says that's Ireland in red, or Ireland and white. And then the one big giant county down in the south is in red and it says Cork, rest of Ireland. And I think, look, we mocked Cork enough boat.
Speaker 1: I don't think we mocked them half of them.
Speaker 3: No we don't. We mark we mock them with that.
Speaker 2: But I think to be some crack to put Trump in Cork for the day or for a morning at the very least.
Speaker 1: That's every everybody on the rant goes to Dublin and high fives at College Green and all this kind of thing. Cork now we're talking.
Speaker 2: You see, he'll get like he'd get in. You see, there won't be There won't be the level of exclusivity in Cork because you're not in Cork, and especially if you're not from Cork, you're not in at all.
Speaker 1: Kings and queens have gone to Cork, and.
Speaker 2: Queen Queen Elizabeth a Lord of Mercy on her she went around the English market.
Speaker 3: I think that'll be great.
Speaker 2: Your man is such apparently quite a German fobe too, so I don't know how he'd be with like people pawing the bread and going have a bit of door.
Speaker 3: Come on here, Donald, to the fish corner.
Speaker 2: Come on Donald, Oh my god, this place is disgusting.
Speaker 3: You want to see the rest of the country. Donald is the best of This is the best of it.
Speaker 1: That's actually, that's not a bad idea to him, because if you get Cork, you know, if you get Cork, you know, so go so goes to the garden, goes to businesses. They used to say it, so goes Cork. You know, Well, we'll curry favor you with everywhere that is in Dublin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, But he's got it, he's got it. I think there's obscure parts. I mean, you could send the fucker to the barney Stone, but I think you. I think he'd be too big to fucking lean back to lick the thing. I honestly, I don't think he'd fit down the slot gets the Blarney stone.
Speaker 3: But I mean, assuming we get a little bit of time with him in Cork, I wouldn't mind him going up.
Speaker 1: But then Tom would respect kiss the blarney stone. The last thing that kind needs is more talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think is there a stone that he kiss that hushes you up a week?
Speaker 2: But maybe perhaps I think send him up, to send him up the north side, up to Hillbilize and get some fried chicken into you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean, because he'd have to shut the fuck up about every other chicken place on the planet. I don't want to hear about Popeye. I don't want to hear about KFC. Have yourself some hillbilly's chicken game changer. But let's get him out of Cork and fuck your We could do the you know, the the lacky thing and go let's go see, let's do the tommajerry and push him into push him into my russ limebrick and you know, scare the fucking life out of him. Like but look, he's here. We don't mind his money. And one thing as Irish people do is we're happy to rifle through your pockets if you willing to spend it.
Speaker 1: Well shadow over there.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 2: A life, a lifestyle choice, and a lifestyle change for just a couple of hours. I want to send him to Longford, Longford.
Speaker 1: Longford rarely gets a day in the sun.
Speaker 2: This is the thing, and I think it wouldn't do any harm for him to go up and have a look at Longford I mean there's golf courses that have built golf course kind of responsible for two thousand and eight happened, just say it. And but I'd like to send him into before he heads to spiral the nightclub. I want to send him in for three and one across the road, and I want him to do the meme of that lag gone. But it's not like a three and one for hitting over. I will go into a nightclub where you could fucking die just by looking at some of the locals. They're that fucking scary. I think would be a real fucking attitude of just for him.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going the only, the only, and then nibble I'm going to have here on that one, Tomas. I don't know that he will be hungry for his three and one because I'm going to absolutely insist that this man stops off at the Barack Obama Plaza.
Speaker 3: Oh, that would be hilarious, brilliant.
Speaker 1: I want to go to the Barack Obama Plaza because I want to see how red a human beings face can get. I want to know absolutely ape shit mad when we bring him into the Barack Obama Plaza, which for air are out of town listeners or anybody who's not from Ireland. Yes, we absolutely named a potetual station after Barack Obama.
Speaker 2: In it.
Speaker 1: There is a statue of Obama outside it, there's a very else.
Speaker 2: There's a.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a cardboard cut out inside it.
Speaker 2: Pat McDonough of of all the major plazas that aren't the Apple Greens in the country on motorway plazas have super max fame had the genius notion because there had somebody had rooted out from behind the back of the sofa when Obama.
Speaker 3: Was over visiting that he had a relation of some sort.
Speaker 2: In money Golle in money goll which divides nor Tipperary and County Awfully, and he kind of went with it. He went, yeah, you could put a comma, you know, an apostrophe after that.
Speaker 3: And Obama because he knows how you know.
Speaker 1: I remember Obama when he was when he was over that time, he had a speech in College Green and he introduced himself. He goes, and Barack Obama of the moneygall Obama's that was just a perfect.
Speaker 2: Line, a line like the guy knew.
Speaker 3: But I do I think I'd love to know are Oh, yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I would love to see the fallout of that to see what because he can't be beaten, right, Trump is a child, He can't be beaten.
Speaker 3: Would he then go over to the end.
Speaker 1: Of you But he could back fire them Tom, because he would have to say that the Barack Obama plaza was no good and when you do that, you'd have he'd have to write out a fucking long thread on truth social that was like I had a SUPERMANX.
Speaker 3: It was disgusting, the worst food I ever.
Speaker 1: Had, And you're gonna lose the Irish crowd with that.
Speaker 3: Nurse y you are you are? You are?
Speaker 2: And super Max have a have a track track history of winning abroad since the McDonald's tried to assume in Australia for having the Big Mac with the Mighty Mac or whatever they call it.
Speaker 3: It genuinely is just McDowell's, it is.
Speaker 2: Literally, But I I do think he'd probably end up opening and naming the matter for himself.
Speaker 1: Oh, Donald Trump plaz Donald.
Speaker 2: Trump Plaza on over on the M E. Another one in the M four, Another one in the M five with a super duper Max fucking drive on.
Speaker 3: Let him put more on what you could do? Put the petal prices down how would you do that?
Speaker 1: Go on, you get a taco bell in there, buddy, I know you love the Mexicans to If there's one thing, if Trump is smart, and that's not something he gets, that's not a brush he gets tired with all that.
Speaker 3: No, not too often.
Speaker 1: But if he was smart and wanted to curry favor with not just the Irish people that are here, but Irish people abroad and you know, siphon awful lot of good will that's floating around in a little bit, he would move from Dounbag up a little bit further north up the coast and go to Mayo.
Speaker 2: Oh now, yeah, you see the the what's his name of the pulled this one if he was still I don't know, the libor dead.
Speaker 3: But Biden, Biden.
Speaker 1: Actually did because Joe. And this is why it's so perfect for Trump to do Joe Biden is if if Barack Obama is from money gold and Joe Biden is from Mayo, fair enough. And he went there on a presidential visit five years ago whatever it was.
Speaker 3: Remember when told me this.
Speaker 2: He happened to be in the spar that they brought him into, right, they brought and he's looking looking st for men to know where the fuck he was, and he's looking at the deli and they're all hands behind their back and they're all going to corn as president.
Speaker 3: Yes, because he looks in at the court slow and all the bits and pieces with all his triples. I don't know why my family left here so long ago.
Speaker 1: Do you know if you're a savvy deli staff and Joe Biden comes in, you know that's a perfect opporture to just go we'll cut that in half.
Speaker 3: Joe, Yeah, but Mayo.
Speaker 1: Get Trump up to Mayo, Yeah, kicking a fan and congrat Congratulations gentlemen, you won the Sam Maguire Trophy. Just give him that much to go up with and congratulations. Uh. It is a It is an absolute fact that Mayo did not win in all Ireland while Joe Biden was president, but they won in Ireland. Well, Donald Trump was present. Was he the difference maker? He will argue that he was.
Speaker 2: Do you know now, you see this is a good advice. That's why you would make such a good presidential advice. That is such a moment to capitalize on, going You're welcome, You're welcome, welcome.
Speaker 1: And get the job done for you.
Speaker 2: He can stay, he can stay on the west and go south of Dumbay and head down to Limerick too. Sure, and give them the thumbs up as well, because of course it's right there right underneath it.
Speaker 3: Do any harm now, he's covered all the bases.
Speaker 1: All jumps back on Air Force one, a couple of abusive slurs on the way.
Speaker 2: I think I think that we should we should get a little, We should get him a little and not just send him to the English market and these things and he'll be his chicken. But I think because he's known for I think you pretty much only drinks. Is it Pepsi or Coca cola? He only drinks like I think drinks. While he's here, they'll create a football special.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, we can do that. Yeah we could do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Mcdaid's up and Dounee gall steadfastly refused to sponsor this podcast.
Speaker 3: What yeah, what the fuck they're w D forty. I think it's it's.
Speaker 1: All we've done for you, We've done for all we've done for you. Get get a creative mcdid's send a creative football special down to President Trump there, tell him this, put it on the tom and Jerry shows tab.
Speaker 3: All right, no problem, and we'll we'll we'll we'll.
Speaker 1: Cover that up and that that will be Trump been and gone without an incident. I would say, Tom, because like if if he if he goes with his own itinery and comes over, I'll be honest with you, anything can happen in the next half hour.
Speaker 2: What if his sticks around for longer than we want him to? How do we get about the fucking gap?
Speaker 3: What he means I'm gonna I see green fields? Let's make another golf of course, you know? Or he just another one of those chicken sandwiches? Could we could we please? Can we start a casino somewhere? You know what I mean? Do we get rid of him?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: What's what you do?
Speaker 1: It's a delicate thing, Tom, It's it's a it's a it's an art. Is not just an Irish thing, but it is an international thing that if you have some dose in your house, Yeah, they're called in for a visit on occasion. Some of these people it is hard to get rid of. I'm not finding that that much now that I that I that I moved up here to Dublin because we get settled them. A few visitors and anybody that comes around is welcome to welcome to call around and even back home. We always love to see people come in to the house. I fear any time I've plagued anybody, I might have been the dose.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, I know he couldn't.
Speaker 1: Be got rid of. But we all know that sometimes there might be a dose in your house. And the outstates are welcome, and you have to kind of yeah, I have to kind of have a couple of get out of jail cards. You do rat this kind of thing up, which can be difficult time, It can be tricky.
Speaker 2: Paul marsh you know Marshy, he he grew up and his parents we're always we're always ready. I had a thousand relations. But then you know, a hents kick from him, and all sorts of mad second third uncles of course would show up. So what they used to do they'd leave suitcases by the door or by the stairs inside the door, and they said, listen, if some fucker was thinking he was gonna land down and put the feet up for evens up and day and talking ship and eating macOS, say look look at we have andon norin over from New York. She's only just after lun she's having an app upstairs. So call back another day and.
Speaker 3: Look and they would have it, or they.
Speaker 2: Would just we're only going out of the road, or solve we're heading off to clear for the weekend. Fuck it, look at rage and would love to spend the evening now Jesus only were booked in for dinner.
Speaker 3: Blow where you have to have that ready.
Speaker 1: I think you have to have that in the back pocket for Trump going like if he does decide to throw the throw the feet up right like that, you just kind of have to go. Listen, Donald, we're hitting away. I'd love you to stay all evening, to be honest with you, but we have Obama coming over later on. You know we're not cha. We're not chasing you.
Speaker 3: I'm not chasing No, no, no, no, no, I'm not chasing.
Speaker 1: You're that you've heard that said.
Speaker 2: I'm not chasing you, and you're more than welcome to stay both. Look at things were said said in the past and we as well.
Speaker 1: But look as you know of you, if you, if you, if you, if you sit around another half in there, that fifty will be a scourge. You'll be on it all night. What you want to do is get out.
Speaker 3: Ahead of it there, So you do, that's exactly. Oh, you'll be just beat that traffic now otherwise Now, I'd love to have you here all evening.
Speaker 1: But the funk out of the country.
Speaker 3: There was always great ones for us.
Speaker 2: There was always the cows and milk when I was small up the road at the grandfather's place, or there was cattle to be moved.
Speaker 3: Cattle be moved was a great one because they're they're on the clock and they're moved.
Speaker 2: They're perpetually moving like you're moving them all the time, like if to move, especially during the spring to the autumn months, you're moving from product to paduct and the and the whole family can pail out the door on that one does not sure, I wait shat away to herself until you get back. No, just we're all gone. Well he's on the whole family job fix in hand and you're off fucking and invariably you'd have to go for a bit of a wander through a field and walk around the digital wait till the fucking car pull back out of the driving.
Speaker 3: And wander back.
Speaker 2: But you know, I too, I know, I know in the fact, especially with beer on board, I've probably ended up in places like with this can't ever.
Speaker 1: You know if you, if you, if you can't spot the dose, it's you most likely well, Tom, we will wish President Trump all the best, I suppose.
Speaker 3: All the best.
Speaker 2: Boast out the fucking boast out the check book. Now, Donald, don't mind your fucking arson around and fund and Doland enough.
Speaker 1: Whatever you do, whatever you do, don't die in Ireland. We would hate to have that.
Speaker 2: To say, no, just to do if you even a cough, just putting back in the planes anyway, spend loads of money.
Speaker 3: Donald, that's all you need to post out the checkbook. That's mother than that. We don't care. We don't care, we don't care.
Speaker 1: Just give up the l nonsense. Tom, I have more nonsense to talk to you about. But it's not about President Trumpe. It's about another lad. As long term listeners of the show will know, the second segment of The Tom and Jerry Show takes a little look at someone who really fucking exceeded themselves in the course of their natural life to become someone we refer to not as this lad, but this lad.
Speaker 2: Now again, I've taken great joy from last week, where I knew nothing about what Jerry's talking about. I also know nothing about who Jerry has the selected season.
Speaker 3: I'm very excited.
Speaker 1: And you know what I'm going to tell you, Tom, It's a guy who has been in the news for several going on years now at this case this at this stage, but recently was sentenced and was all this kind of things.
Speaker 3: So you know it's crime straight away. Okay, So he's back in.
Speaker 1: The news on account of this, and crime wise, we got to fucking go around the houses with this one here. Tom. We're not a true crime podcast, but and we're certainly not a sexually deviant podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh now we're not. But at the same time, it's nice to dip the toe in the water of dirt.
Speaker 1: Funny you should mention TOAs Tom, because this week's this lad is a chap called Neil Hopper. Neil Hopper was a surgeon, a very very renowned NHS vascular surgeon, and he was like a real not even a good look story, but it was a real motivational story. Do you get me?
Speaker 2: Okay, So he writes to Riches kind of that he was he was he was an exceptional surgeon and would perform amputations and such like that's that.
Speaker 1: That was his stocking trade. He was the guy that did the UK in the UK. But like a very well regarded and and and well got family man. Now, how he ended up being somewhat of I dare say celebrity was that he himself had two below the knee amputations, so he was walking on the metal legs there. He had issues with his own legs the result of sepsis and all this kind of thing. So here he was an amputation surgeon who had his own legs amputated. So he was a wonderful guy to talk to you before your operation, and he had your own good hands. I know what you're going through, you know, you know, every dentist in the country should have a two polled to know what it feels like them. This kind of thing. Wonderful story, a good man.
Speaker 3: Yes, so far I'm not hearing anything in apt whatsoever?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What what are we getting to her chair?
Speaker 1: Well, Tommy didn't lose his legs as a result of sepsis, they came to find out, Jesus Christ. He lost his legs very much by choice. Because Neil Hopper's sexual fetish was amputations, and for the longest time he considered his own legs to be an enormous burden to him, holding him back from being the man he thought he could be. A true Hopper, a true hopper, Neil Hopper missing his legs.
Speaker 2: Ah, he can't kneel now, and fairful, you can't kneel.
Speaker 1: You can't fucking hop?
Speaker 3: Are you fucking Like?
Speaker 2: I watched the program of of Kinky Bastards before and I was like, this fellow in love with Honda Civic and he was, you know, right, And then you know there's a one and she's after marrying a pirate.
Speaker 1: And someone considering themselves married to the Eiffel Tower, and yeah.
Speaker 2: And there's you know, there was a fellow he was in love with a dolphin and you know, okay, you're right, okay, but and I've heard of that there was a guy who had a sexual fantasy to be eating alive, like really really, you know this isotomized and stuff like, okay, so this is.
Speaker 1: More the level. So the guys that are rubbing, rubbing the balls up against the feet, that's one thing, you know, first and foremost we want to say at the Tom and Jerry Show that we do not think shame to borrow a phrase from a certain Australian politician.
Speaker 3: But I'm not spending any more time on it.
Speaker 1: We every now and then we'll have to go yeah, okay, but hold on a second. Just like you mentioned there the guy that wanted to be eaten, and there actually was a chap who I want to say his sexual fetish was to be killed and eaton in Germany, remember that Germany?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and he signed over I I decree that I am one hundred percent okay with being killed and eaton. Fucking going to be the best day of my life to be killed and eaton. And the guards were still like, yeah, still a crime that No, we're getting here for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can't. Yeah, you can't be signing that over. That's that's yeah, hearing it there.
Speaker 3: So we get to meet you.
Speaker 1: We're into that kind of extreme ended things where you're just sort of like, okay, not for me.
Speaker 2: So doctor, doctor Neil, So did he get himself into the like that's a driven individual?
Speaker 3: He was a driven individual. Reputations as a as a trade.
Speaker 1: More than that in a second, right, Okay, So we'll come to find out how he had his own legs cut off and this is the thing that's rolling on since twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen. Okay he was and this is a man with a wife and kids.
Speaker 2: By the way, who, by the way, is going to get the blue disc for parking places. But anyway, Jesus Christ, long road to go for it.
Speaker 1: But anyway, it's yeah, So how do you fax epsos? Tom? How do you fake vascular shutdown that requires very uniform amputation? Like he got his legs cut off like the Knight that says, like the Black Knight, just completely level two inches underneath the knees, scratch his butt of scratch. What ar wicked doctor was doing was he was sticking his legs in buckets of ice for up to eight hours out of time time to sort of bring frost bite and uh general poor leg health. I guess I'm no doctor.
Speaker 2: I mean, whim half would tell you probably cure or socking syphilis or something like But anyway, yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so some of the some of the ice bat bros will be like, yeah, deadly is going to be ripped a fuck shredded to bits.
Speaker 3: Were called inflammation in those caves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really really racking up the PBS on the five k runs with them. No, he sickened his legs with ice until the point where they're like, Neil, Ah, brother, legs are sh We don't know how to tell you this, but we're gonna have to chop them bitches off, to which Neil was like, oh no, oh dear, oh no. Did he have to lose these appendages?
Speaker 2: Did he go long trouser leg or shorty or above?
Speaker 1: Then I wonder below the knee too, below the kny two inches two inches below the He just just clean as a whistle straight across, and he has the sort of robot legs, the military legs like. He looks like he's got the fucking winter solder legs there. So he's having a fucking and he's having a great old him. Like number one, I'm going to tell you this much time. Maybe it is your sexual fetish to lose a leg, and I cannot put myself in that headspace, right, Okay, there's no coming back from that. That is, in the case of the next day turning around and going like, do you know what, I didn't quite care for having a fucking bag it up your rsh. I won't be going I won't be doing that again.
Speaker 2: But also but if you hears the thing about sticking back on thinking about yeah about love and bag gets up your whole. You could do it every day the week if you want it. Well, this is like, that's this is as you said, This is one and done. This is one and a baby finger first like or something.
Speaker 1: Would you not have gone for one leg?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fucking second one to look forward to do the chopper readA bloody fucking the heck come on just like.
Speaker 1: And no, but he was like no, all or nothing. I want to fucking two of them gone in the one go.
Speaker 2: The plot tickets, Tom, I just opened it there, just and it opened with and this will tell you the BBC there's such cons the Wells speaking doctor and just what the hell is that going to do it?
Speaker 3: And there's nothing got to do with it.
Speaker 2: It's like out there be dragons, only twisted bastards could have to want to see Welsh.
Speaker 1: That's Wales for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the plot tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, so so far we're not seeing a crime here. Okay, No, I mean if I you know, he's not put into the bands, so be it right. His crime, Tom was insurance fraud. Oh yes, indeed, because he claimed insurance payouts for losing his legs through illness, which he absolutely did not do. He lost them through fucking I don't even know if he if he if he had the legs chopped off and then pulled himself. I don't know what the fucking rhythm it is is whatsoever? Just looking down where his legs used to be, going like God, Jesus, yeah, or fucking smashing job. He put in insurance claims for four hundred and sixty six thousand pounds sterling for the two legs, for the two legs, and claimed it and got it and went back to work, and everybody was like, he's so brave, He's so wonderful. He's such a fucking chairman man, deadly stuff. He's made a thousand blossoms bloom, He's got a half millions sterling in his back pocket, you know, of his cameo trunks.
Speaker 3: Of his jorts arts for sure.
Speaker 1: Ah. And that's what they got him on. They got him on fraud. They all camponed them. They got him on fraud, because what the fuck else could they get the man on?
Speaker 2: But I wonder what sport did he fucking blabber down the hotel bar one evening or something.
Speaker 3: What what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Because even the hardest, fucking, most cynical horror of an.
Speaker 3: Insurance loss adjuster is gonna go. Yeah, but like he's got he got sick legs?
Speaker 2: Mate, how are you gonna how you gonna fuck up your legs when you a doctor?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I don't know why he just became suddenly real soulful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why he's fucking OJ's lawyer.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, he's trying to put a glove on your man's foot. So that's that worked on the last one. That this one the okay, So.
Speaker 1: How we got got was as you said yourself, there, Tom, he fucking rather than himself fucking. He was a subscriber to an amputation pornography website sentences. I never thought I would hear myself say, Tom that this is a thing that you for.
Speaker 3: A second time in one week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. He he was part of an online message board or some such a community of this.
Speaker 2: But he must have been like there, like he was there, Gandalf, like I mean, he had not.
Speaker 1: No, he no, he got got, He got got because the website was seized by the good people of website police that were like, no, you can't fuck just post videos of lads chop under nick and balls off with a fucking bride knife. No, that's we're just gonna say no to that. So all you people were gonna have a little look at all you fucking sake folks that are subscribed to this, including what's that name there, doctor Neil Hopper. Is that the same guy that was on this morning, the surgeon that was on talking to fucking Philip and Holly about how brave he is coming back in here, coming back Hobe. He wasn't talking to Philip, but you know, and and Schofields there next over on the thing. Ah, is this the dude? It is the fucking dude, And that's what he got God for possession the pornography. Again, they're at pains on the BBC website to say it's not child pornography. It's like no, but it is lads volunteering to get their fucking hands cut off on YouTube. So ah, yeah, not the King shame, but hold on, So he's probably not a website someone should be providing from.
Speaker 2: So this guy specializes as an amputy surgeon every day of the week. And he ain't getting his fucking rocks off on the job.
Speaker 1: Well, that is what brings us to light now, Tom, because, like I said, this cour case has been going for several years, and your man's in real last jail for a couple of years on account of insurance for all and all this kind of crack and possession of what they're calling extreme pornography, which I'm going to just call like not pornography as I would understand it to be. Not a boom in site.
Speaker 3: Just six shit, just six shit, fair enough.
Speaker 1: Okay, So enjoy jail, Neil. What is coming to light now is a big public outcry of people going like, why on a second does the same lot to chop my fucking arm off in twenty twenty two? Was he there?
Speaker 3: Fucking did it need to come off?
Speaker 1: In other words, didn't need number one, didn't need to come off number two? Was he just? They are giddy with excitement as he could it off? Number three? Am I on YouTube? What the fuck is happening here?
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ? So you're looking at it like you're going to the sky with a cough. He's like, I got my bronchitis. I'd say we need to cut your coca.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm gonna have to arms gonna have to come off on the neath the shoulder their pile. No, no, the word for, in fact, we may need to take the two arms off.
Speaker 3: Sorry, it's of cough Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta tell you know, we've gotta gotta take the two arms off, buddy. So people are understandably Tom up in arms about it, and I was curious, Yeah, not up in arms. There are up and stumps there just like fucking having a dreadful time.
Speaker 3: And I personally was not certain that this material would get laps on the Tom and Jerry Shore.
Speaker 2: Here we are, buddy, done too many dick jokes.
Speaker 3: This is I'm proud of us.
Speaker 1: So so again everybody is starting to come forward with this and and and be like, you know, the hang on maybe fucking out lad winning yesterday and you got his foot off when the cand of diabetes or some such Now was that essential? Were you a rock hard and smiling under your gown there?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What kind of fucking show is the NHS running over here at all? This could be going on four years surely though.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, if you're ampitating something, there's gotta be a do you wanna you want to get doctor O'Brien in here for one second time? Nope?
Speaker 3: Are you sure? No?
Speaker 2: I know what I'm looking at. Doctor Mine is just out in the corridor. He pretty much specializes.
Speaker 1: In this thing, a full range of movement.
Speaker 3: Come, can we go?
Speaker 2: See that's a phantom movement, is what that is.
Speaker 3: Don't be fucking fooled by yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you now, you're gonna feel right as rain as soon as I take off your coper Tarso.
Speaker 1: This is this is very like that last year who was like thought she was married to the Eiffel Tower and it's like, okay, well, what do you do for a living? I'm a toure operator in the Eiffel Tower. Work this romance going on? Yeah, it's for a guy who's fetish his whole live long life is hacking off limbs. He just whoa tom, I nearly said, landed on his feet. Yeah, there you go, that's how he got his kicks. Sorry, I'll no, I can't.
Speaker 3: If the she was on the other foot, now, he wouldn't be smiling.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't be smiling. You wouldn't be smiling.
Speaker 3: But there you go.
Speaker 1: The curious case of Neil Hopper. He cannot kneel and cannot hop.
Speaker 2: And but it's the lad just in kiss anybody who's wondering the origins of this level of weirdness.
Speaker 3: He was Welsh speaking, Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Welsh speaking doctor Neil Hopper, who will be out and walking among this now very shortly again.
Speaker 3: Rolling anyway?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: Secure for that?
Speaker 2: Like do you just let him just pick all the petals off a fucking flowers on the daily base? So what what what's the cure? Like how do you othern't put fucking bullet through the guy? Like what's what do you get him down off that kind of kinky ship?
Speaker 1: Your question will beat him? Like you know, anybody, anybody that goes to jail and rehabilitates and come backs out into life, I'll give them a pass, you know what I mean? Like, fair enough, he the trime, you've done the time, here you go. But what I'm gonna tell you is who fucking hires him going forward?
Speaker 3: She's a hedgecotton crowds, do you know?
Speaker 2: And if he his reabilitated, he's like, let me out here. The first person see him chopping their limbs off? Go would you would you low us to give you one lasting spin. Yeah, one kinky last thing for you, Neil. Yeah, what are you thinking? We chop your fucking hands off, Neil. You can't even wipe your hole, let alone harm another person for the rest of your fucking life.
Speaker 3: How's that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see, let's see double click a website with no anyway, Jesus Christ, I gotta tell you we the idea was after that dirty past, and that is one of the strangest, most honest, most upseting cases that I have seen in my life, and indeed in your life as well, Toma. Fuck me. We've seen a lot because, as we say in the third segment of the show, we're not young people. We've been around a while and we've seen a lot of things. Ain't seen that kind of thing, but we've seen a lot of things. We look back on them in the segment that we call we Remember when this.
Speaker 2: One is quite easy to get people around. You may have noticed in between there I've for the past undered us or odd episodes, there's normally a little a little voice over, a.
Speaker 3: Little jingle, aary between jingle, a little.
Speaker 2: In between one of our our our three segments, and you didn't have it last week, and nobody kicked up a post in all fairness to them, but.
Speaker 1: Listenership didn't plumber.
Speaker 3: He didn't.
Speaker 1: But we like that there. We like the show to be just right. I also noticed last week and this week you might notice that our that our steeple jack chum couldn't radio win.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, he couldn't. But we might be able to work it out this week. I can work it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll set up an DN there for him.
Speaker 2: The problem being is Tom's big, stupid expensive computer decided of this and some engine part locked up on it, and it has now gone to do gone to the mechanics, the computer mechanics, with every fucking thing I possessed. Jerry, Yeah, it has gone with the world inside in it, this fucking thing. And of course I'm getting I'm getting the poorm out of your mind, going no.
Speaker 3: There's a fucking trick. You want to get that now, I'm like, what the Yeah, when he says tricky, he means expensive.
Speaker 1: Job, that's what.
Speaker 2: And I haven't gotten I haven't gotten been told. I haven't been told I think yet by the man. So that's where we're at the minute. I've fallen back on the laptop, and the laptop is absolutely fine. But for it coming through clear to me maybe I don't know what the none of my jingles, all my stuff is gone. It's inside that computer right now, So it's in a shopping clann fucking mell. I can just about get the Tom and Jerry show jingle at the top of the bottom. And that's as much as we're going to have until that man fixes my computer and gets me back all my stuff.
Speaker 3: So it got to us.
Speaker 2: Thinking about come a time nowadays, Jerry, you catch the computer fucking in the bin and go, well, that's that done, onto the next And that wasn't always the case, sure to Unnguer it wasn't.
Speaker 1: No. I mean, it warms my heart somewhat, Tom to hear that your computer even can be repaired and is in a repair show.
Speaker 3: We will the jury is still out on it.
Speaker 2: Chair. Your man is sucking through his fucking teeth for twenty seconds at a time. We're not there yet, We're not over the fucking line just yet. But anyway, when the shop exists, that my shop exists, that might he took it in off me. He took it over the counter and went, I'll give him my best shot.
Speaker 1: Kid, Like you do that, son, Because as you say yourself, that the thing to do these days with something that is broken or not working is to fuck it out. I cannot go down to the fingall skip the fingal dump one more time, Tom, to see people throwing seventy inch LCD screens into the fucking bind Yeah, because the picture of it just isn't right. We are of a time, Tom, when if the thing broke, you fixed it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yet, and it's I still have a Mikita. I'm very proud of this. It's got to be well. I got beaten recently.
Speaker 2: By herself's father when he was talking about his his Makita jigsaw. But I Makita jigsaw that has seen force.
Speaker 3: That's the brocious.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is fucking bulletproof. It winds up like you know, like a jigs like. It isn't the instantaneous jigsaw that you can winds up with that gets up into it speed. It's a fucking beast. It'll go through.
Speaker 3: Anything with the right blade on it. And it's it's got to be sixteen or seventeen years old.
Speaker 1: But and what respect, Tom, do you do you think you're going to be using your Parkside jigsaw that you bought from legal in sixteen years with respect.
Speaker 2: Let's get you well that she park says, all right, to be fair, it's not bad, but it's I can. I can promise you trying to get parts, this is the problem. You can because the likes of Mikita are very good, the long, long running Japanese company are very good for providing replacement parts and bits and pieces because they.
Speaker 3: Kind of know.
Speaker 2: They know they're flogging the new stuff all the time, but they kind of know their after sales are a lot of older Joiners and stuff like that are going. Man, I this fucking thing's a beast. I'm if I can replace the brushes in it. Do you know? Now? A lot of these things are brushless, you know, and you ain't getting at it like a little orbital standard that I had. Fucking killed the thing, but I mean I can't. It's only fucking three months old. Killed here on the job when we're doing the house. And my Lithuanian friend who still is only a young man but still comes from that mindset in he's brought up in Lithuania that you fix we open, we have look, I says, we open we have look, let's have a fucking look, and hoping we did found all it was there, and I was being told by people fucking out get another. One said yeah, oh yeah, I'll give another one hundred quid for Sander. No, yeah, a rubber band and you could buy him for twelve euros this set of rubber bands, just to just to regulate the speed on of thing. And there we are fixed brand you again.
Speaker 1: You know, it is such a foreign concept these days to come. We've talked before on the show about the TV repair man. That was a job someone would come, you know, you could take your TV to them. But these things were like five and six on the West. There was a big fucking built in thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: He weren't lifting it around the place, but he would come and he would open up the back of it a change, a couple of a cattle braid, drivers, tubes and whatnot, and I think he'd be fucking right is nine pence Again, You didn't just say our fucket, we'll suck it out and buy a new one. You fixed it.
Speaker 2: And it was a piece of furniture because I remember we had one and the buttons were like you could hit you could hit the buttons with a fucking love hammer. But it was actually timber, like it was in the body of it was timber. Yeah, so it was it looked like a piece of furniture like it was cherry wood or something on the outside or walnut on the outside.
Speaker 1: Veneered vineyard of course.
Speaker 2: But yeah, get with a cigarette burner to you here there a cigarette burner. Maybe I definitely hit a tea cover ing and several parts, like you know, and those things sucked in dust like you didn't need a hoover back in the old days. They just inhaled every with the static electricity they were generating in the corner.
Speaker 3: Of the room.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they just.
Speaker 2: Every fucking They were like their own fucking orbit around them, like in the way I dust.
Speaker 3: But there was not just that.
Speaker 2: But and I've talked about this, the appliance guy that was local here too, and how my grandfather went in with me one day with the mother's kitchen aid.
Speaker 1: This was was going to say, for every man that has a drill that he's had for forty years, a lady has a ken wood mix or something, they could take it in.
Speaker 2: And this guy, I know I since heard that he's closed up the shop, you know, And I was thinking to you, I was like, jar would fucking hate that now, But lo and behold he's just working from his own garage and what he can do. Right, This is how good this guy is, right, he's still operational.
Speaker 1: Chair.
Speaker 2: The mother's oven went the button and I wouldn't spring back out the spring the outy button and she rang him and he says me a video call and showed me walk me through.
Speaker 3: Everything he went. Can I do?
Speaker 2: That's a French bastard. That's a French bastard. They've they've gone out of they've gone bang. And if I don't, I don't remember if I remember correctly, the parts just they have designed their own fucking parts behind us. I could retro fit something, missus. But let me tell you, I I honestly for what I'd have to do to rip the face, rip the seal and rip the face off it and fucking replace it the whole thing yet nearly because that's like fifteen years old oven. Yeah, would you think would you think about getting a new oven, missus? Because like I'd be halfway to fucking fix and i'd fix it, and you might go on to get another two years.
Speaker 1: You know, I can appreciate it.
Speaker 2: He had her go through everything because he's I'd love to fix it. I'd love to fix that for you and maybe.
Speaker 1: Put me in the game chief.
Speaker 3: And if she if she was, he gave her the option. He goes, this is this is the way it is. I'll give you the option.
Speaker 2: I can probably retro it's some sort of spring spring motion behind that, maybe rob it off something else. And but for the work i'd have to do, I'd need that for two days, and I'd have to charge you two days fucking draft or whatever. You'd be halfway to buy a fucking new oven.
Speaker 3: So what do you want?
Speaker 1: Your call?
Speaker 2: Miss is so at least at least at least the at least the cost was there. It warmed the cocks in my heart to know that a man still exists, like they.
Speaker 1: Can do all that kind of work. And you know, a lot of the times time we can take all we're doing these things ourselves. If you're sort of skilled, like you know, you managed to fix your standard there. I managed to fix the the my wife's kitchen aid mixer, which is our which is our pride and joy and that's you know, we've talked about kitchen aid mixers before in the show. It's like, literally the World War two ended, it's like, well, we don't we can't make engines for be fifty two bombers anymore. What we do with all these parts make make food mixers for the ladies back home. You can open it up and you can find very definitely not little micro chips and ship like this, but actual switches and cobs and relationship and if you're kind of handy, a wee bit and I will pride myself on being a wee bit handy, not not a lot, but I'll get the job done and you can fix it up yourself. What we're battling against them is a phrase that has grown in our lifetime. Kids these days might just think, well that that has always been here, brother, No it hasn't. The phrase is called planned obsolescence. Yeah, where the failure of the product is not by accident. In the design of a product, they make sure that this thing will break at a certain time that will require you to get another.
Speaker 3: Now, not about that to me with your computer, by the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's and a lot of it was Apple products and whatnot. That would release software every couple of months, and they'd be like, what the fuck. I didn't really need an update on the thing to make it the background different and fuck all else really changed. But if you tell me I have to do it, okay, fair enough, But then you tell me that by downloading this software update, now my computer is just fucked. It just doesn't work anymore. Yep, that's planned absolescence. Maybe you've had that computer for too long and Apple would like you to buy another one, please and thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, like we talked about Toyota in the past, like and how they used to make their jeeps the land Cruiser to military grade for domestic market.
Speaker 3: Yes, and then clocked it on and went, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Are we doing.
Speaker 2: Nobody's fucking coming back to us for a new one. They're like, yeah, better start putting these things in the mud. And then like that they came way back to five year, you know, ten year, five year life expectancy instead of a twenty five year fucking military grade. These things are breaking inside eight years. They're like, yeah, you know, scars, isn't it scarce?
Speaker 1: I am? I did hear one, and I haven't done the research on this, but it sounds it sounds fairly legit to me. Tom that say, your washing machine or your dishwasher, if you I wash everyone on the same fucking cycle time, I don't. I don't have time to think whether this is bedding or denim or what the fuck it is. I put it to quick wash, and I put it.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of stuff on that vocal washing machine er. It's telling me that it's it's it's iron ready. I'm like, there's this doesn't stop the ECO forty time and press start.
Speaker 1: That's what you right. We're told that you should mix that up because each of the settings has a certain amount of goals on them.
Speaker 3: Fuck off.
Speaker 1: So you might have you might have six hundred goals for ECO four hundred and then six hundred goals for outdoor wash and six hundred goals for bedding or whatever the fuck it might be. So that when you get to the end of that, if you think about it, time you put your washing machine on what like every two days, every three days if you can, okay, six hundred goals, six hundred goals will take you what three years to run through, and at that stage of a washing machine is out a warranty and it will just literally start to shut down. Nothing wrong with it, nothing wrong with it, just it has counted the amount of times you've you've put it on. So they say you should mix it up between higher echo six hundred or on your on your dishwash, you know, plates, heavy pots, whatever it might be. Yeah, it doesn't really hold water, because if I was a dishwasher maker, I would just say six hundred goes of anything and then kill it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, But it was said to me, and I momentarily believed it. I believe that's the world war living in today. And if you ring as you said yourself, I've I've run guys to come out and fix the dishwasher because I didn't have the money for a new one. And this guy said he would fix it for sixty bucks. And he came out and he sucked around with it, and and and we got another year out of it. That was that was worth a fifty year old call that. But he said to me, look, you know there's no parts for this. It's you know, there's nothing I can do with it. But I'm just gonna try something and it's going to do one of two, one of three things. It's going to fix it, it's gonna break it, or it's gonna do nothing.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, I'd rolled the dice on that one.
Speaker 1: Roll the dice on that one. It's either going to fix it, break it completely, or nothing will have changed and it still will be giving you dirty dishes back it. I, you can't do it. And he put a screwdriver in the side of it and shut the door. Fuck, it's just by putting the screw driver in the side of it and shutting the hinge against it sort of relocated his shoulder Martin Riggs style.
Speaker 2: And okay, so it was kind of sucking hingebound, So wouldn't former lock okay? Yeah, And that was it the days, the days of not just getting a fell out. It was the days you could like things were simplistic enough that you could take a stab at it yourself.
Speaker 1: Again, like I said, try and have a little look and believe me to him, By the time I called the man out to fix the dishwasher, I had taken it apart. He pricked out it enough. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I was like, this is beyond my scale to fix.
Speaker 3: And I have given myself three electric trucks. Well, I was very.
Speaker 2: Proud of myself. Actually the other day it's funny that you we went down this route. It was yesterday.
Speaker 3: I stupidly a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: I have an air pump, you know, for pumping tires in the car, and somebody who won't get it even a GP here that it's off the road this long time. But it's a perfect for driving around the ranch, you know, it's absolute dreamy for driving around the ench. But the tires go flat that I ain't getting fucking replaced or changed. They'll go flat after about six weeks, and it's nice to keep it topped up. And I had the air pump in the car and the nozzle of it on a long pipe hung out the door of the car at the jeep. The other day I closed it. Made shit of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, plastic fucking heaper rubbish.
Speaker 1: I was a good pumpture.
Speaker 3: Would like you'd replace a pump for twenty quid, wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Would fuck cher?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Went on Amazon and ordered two spare nozzles made from fucking some sort of brass ally figured the tougher one wout right, but they if if it says, it can just fit on. It came with no clamps nothing, found myself a little twenty mini fucking Jubili clipper.
Speaker 1: Factor.
Speaker 3: Someone, Yeah, snip off the.
Speaker 2: Old fucking rubbish roger, a little bit of lubricant our friends, w D forty slatted straight in, straight down the pipe. Jubilee clip tightened the fucking thing till I nearly broke my hand and put the turk PSI in all four jeep tires lovely And was there a fucking squeak of.
Speaker 3: A fart out of it?
Speaker 2: No, I was proud as punch five euro us instead of replacing, Instead of replacing, the York just took fifteen minutes of a bit of elbow breeze.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you another thing Tom to have about the house. And I'm sorry listeners can't see this because you're listening. Ain't watchers. Good stuff here gas spray, so you get it in any computer repair shopping. It's not all that cheap. It's about ten hour can and it's just aaron can, just compressed aaron and can with a little w D forty strong to it. I could have done with that. I think maybe that's what I did to the big computer. And I'll tell you like anything that I've had that has broken or anything like that. I find if you loosen it down, you give it a blast of this to clean efforting inside it, and then you tighten it all back up again. Will usually kick.
Speaker 3: Or or tom be broken, or I would have done nothing. That same.
Speaker 2: GP years ago, there's a great mechanic up the road, and he was saying she was it was struggling whatever was. He didn't have time to fix it properly, right, But he'll say there was an injective problem. I don't know what was struggling for the start in the mornings where there was the heating coils for the for the the easel or whatever, but it was struggling. It says, Look, I can get you through the next three weeks for the start and the cold start in the morning. Yeah, most jeeps, like the oldland Rovers like we have, have outside there as it's air in the air intake up on the side of the bonnet where you could put on a snorkle if you needed it. Is doing me a favor by yourself a kind of hair spray across the road there in that shot flammable, yes, air spray, So it's technically easy start, like the song fucking I can't reasy start on making moans hit the day. And that's exactly what I used for three weeks of spraying it. Just one little squirt down the air intake and just to get things fat them in a way. She went and away she go every single morning. I'll tell you, man, I could actually get on notire. I can't actually remember what it was he had to fix that time, but he got me through three weeks with a kind of silver screen, the stuff from the nineties that.
Speaker 3: Your mother would have welded her hair to her head with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it worked.
Speaker 3: An absolute fucking treat. It's it's it's it's. It's little fixes like this time if you learn them.
Speaker 1: Okay, you used to have. You used to have lads that would do this this for your repair chaps. And as as we're finding as time goes by, they're just trying to get more your money out of them. I say, I say, don't give it to them. If it is within your remit to fix, see if you can fix it. I know not everybody's going to be able to fix an LG smart TV if it starts showing a burn on the side of it. Yeah, you know, okay, fair enough, but a couple of other appliance is about that. If you haven't and of course, if you don't have hands to fix things, don't touch them. I don't want people fucking having hands amputated by dodgy doctors on account of advice I gave them as to how they fix mixer.
Speaker 2: So you yeah, you got got there's a great one there before we sign off to people. So people are going fox sake. It's all well, good for the fucking leads fricking at these things, but I've never so much as opened the fucking kind of fucking peaches. What do they need as a starter kitcher? So you started with the duster one. I am desperate get Canada dustin, Yeah, can of dustin. And yet look, I'll tell you I have everyone here beside me.
Speaker 1: Tom.
Speaker 3: That's a little set of screw set of screwdrivers.
Speaker 1: And it's not like it's not like a watchmaker's it's not like a watchmaker's set of screw drivers. They're not that small, but it's not unlike you know, if your if your mom ever had glasses, she might have a wee screw driver that she gotten there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeh yeah, and.
Speaker 1: The optictions for fixing her glasses to size. A little set like that that has ten or fifteen various screw tips on it, small ones. You don't need anything big, Tom, you don't need big screwdrivers because you know, I use this here just for taking apart game boys and things like this.
Speaker 3: And nearly little screws like that.
Speaker 2: Nearly everything mechanical robotic electronic in the planet has been opened and closed, and a YouTube video has been made.
Speaker 1: About it exactly.
Speaker 2: You don't be if you have a little in exactly what you're looking for and take somebody like that.
Speaker 3: Somebody's done it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's set screwdrivers to that as well. Has things that like if you if you have small electronics, and like I say, I've been doing game bys and sit like this to have real odd screw heads heads and ship like that. So get get something like that and I paid I think seven year old for that online. Get a set of something that you can take things apart. Tom, Get a can of dust and spray to blast things apart, and get yourself a phone that can show you a YouTube tutorial I found this evening. And you've got ninety percent of what Tom and Jerry have after that, it's just you. You won't the will does now.
Speaker 2: I mean you're I'm not going to start telling you to get in butchering things open and stuff like that. Well you got a fucking blowhard, no, like if you even you often see him in those those value supermarkets that we this gus who want who haven't sponsored a show and anyway, but there's two of them in Ireland from based out of Germany. You'd often find that they have their little freestanding vices that you can just clamp together and they are actually I couldn't find a fucking use for that thing for love of money until really I I started fixing gear here, like bits of toys. Yeah, and there was a one that had so a boats to your table and then it has a little vice but it's nearly on a pivoted head so you can actually toot to towards yourself and fuck I must have used it forty times in the last couple of months for just fixing out shite belonging to the young fla like oh.
Speaker 1: I remember with the wee man all as we Thomas trains and and like you know, you'd snapped the coupling of you'd snapped the coupling of a thing, don't throw that out. Just get some way troublesome truck or something and screw that apart. Take the couple of it, put it on the good train way you go.
Speaker 2: You'd be amazed the amount of things that, by metric all fit together, isn't it. You'll take it off another young jeez. That a genius and you're like, not really desired like that, Just like four factories in the whole world making these things, and they all they all up. It's not like fucking chargers for phones. They don't just you know where they just do whatever they fuck they want. Like they can take all under under the same remit.
Speaker 3: Like if you're if you're if you're.
Speaker 1: So inclined, get a soldern iron and that's that's. You might think that'll be beyond you a wee bit, But a lot of the times, if I've taken something apart and it's not working, it's because one of the solar giants has gotten just as slightly wee bit too dry, and you're like, how do I fix that? I can do it, you know, hold the soldern iron to it until the solder melts, take the soldern iron away, The solder goes hard again and has trapped whatever it was supposed to trap in. It takes ten seconds and it will either fix it, break it completely, or do nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so trust Jerry.
Speaker 1: If he can do it, it's gonna be trust the Tom and Jerry Show. And if I see one more of his throwing a perfectly good fucking air fryer in the dump, Dan cool mind, gonna lose Tom. Oh my god, have we given people terrible advice this week when it comes to fixing things. Maybe people have money to throw away these days. I don't know, as far as I was concerned. The economy is doing good these days, question Mark. Anyway, we we we do.
Speaker 2: We look at it's you don't have to solidly take our advice. But if you stand back and think about a thing, just don't fuck it away straight away. That's what we're trying to say. There's a strong possibility that would have been insulating tape, snips, Jerry, soldier and iron.
Speaker 3: And maybe a couple of small scooter. But you'll get a and awful other things.
Speaker 1: You know, this isn't at least get another six months and you know. You can tell us all about it, by the way, on the very active and very working Tom and Jerry Show social media channels, don't you know. You can find us over there at Tom and Jerry Show, at Tom with a T, Jerry with a g over on Instagram. We're doing our best to bring you Tom and Jerry related content as much as we can. You can follow us over there. You'll get me on Blue Sky at Jerry McBride Tomo. Manny's haunt choice is Instagram. You can also chime in every now and then on the subjects that we have had on the show, and chimes in on last week's tattoo to tu Niverse tattoos. This is on the Merry tattoos we talked about. Imagine the inverse, Imagine the Simone lads in the wrestling rocking up with massive Celtic crosses on the arm. A very good point there, and a very good point. Anybody can comment on the as Tom and Jerry social media channels. Tom, isn't that right?
Speaker 3: Anybody?
Speaker 2: Just go ahead if you haven't hit subscribing whatever platform you're on, do and that that was end over on Spotify.
Speaker 3: It's a simple. If you're listening to Spotify right now. We know you can go a heit and comment.
Speaker 2: Do hit the bell as well at the bell like and so it does actually lend it to your phone. Every single tours day you can rate. You've all been rating five stars. There's been absolutely no knobheads going to nobody. Everybody's rocking up at the five stars making it more visible to everyone else. If you wouldn't mind the screenshot, let us know where you're listening to it. This is one we haven't asked for a while. I'd love to know the odd places that people have found themselves going. Sitting on a girder in New York, No, three hundred feet up, you know, eating their sandwich out of a lunch pale. Maybe they're just going, I'll let the lads know what I'm at porn country after lunch.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe they're maybe they're sitting in the waiting room of an amputation or if it is your extreme pornography website buffering and you're looking for something to kill five minutes before you can get back to watching lads, chop the fucking hands off. You don't listen to the Damagery Show give us five stars while you're at it. You're still a finger should do it.
Speaker 2: I've never thought of approaching people in such a way, such a niche part of society, but you're just did right.
Speaker 1: There no new sentences left from this world.
Speaker 2: Time we cater, well, there's almost no new ground to be plowed. We cater, but we cater for everybody here at t have a Jerry Show listen here. I'd love to hang around and talk, but this tiny little laptop is making me feel inferior while I'm on it.
Speaker 1: So everybody needs to be seen if any of this recorded at the time, at all times, So fingers crossed, I gotta go off and see about it.
Speaker 2: That in Bolton, see if he's he's still talking about after the last good luck, good look