Speaker 1: Welcome to the three Stories version of The Todd Herman Show. Story number one, elan Omar and dun Lemon casually stoking a race war. Story number two, a conservative woman does a godly strip tease. And story number three, what if we really believe Jesus talk about this With the help of God Almighty, The.
Speaker 2: Todd Herman Show is one percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats in tyrone. Severan whare from the high mountains of Free America. Here's the Emerald City exile Todd Herman.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times through which God has decided we shall live. And if you are a careful observer what's going on in the United States of America, a careful and judicious and sincere observer, you're going to come away with a conclusion when it relates to people like elin Omar in the Anti Defamation League and Donnie Lemmon. What you're going to come out with as you look at that, do you look against such netflix, You're going to see a nation who have people in powerful positions who are doing whatever they can to casually stoke a race war. I mean, they're not coming out in doing what the mass, the mass own alive of people Charles Manson did where he legitimately said he was trying to create a race war as he went about doing the evil that he allowed to be done through him, a man obviously spiritually captured. They're just casually saying things, you know, as I think ilan Omar once said on about nine to eleven, some people did some things. So elan Omar on a podcast is talking about America as a white nation, and you could say, Okay, wait, are you saying that we should have a racial test for who gets into the nation and only white people should get in. No, I'm asking you to think clearly about what elin Omar, the representative from Somalia who lives in Minnesota and represents Somalia in the United States Congress, is Simalian representative. She said that Samalia is her home. I'm quoting her, Somalia is my home. We've had Smalian representatives say it's important that we have representatives like elin Omar in the United States Congress. Listen to what she says about a white nation, and then let's talk about why this is clever after the same way that Satan is clever.
Speaker 3: And so The idea that this is a white nation that needs to be preserved is a fascinatingly disgusting view because this country is one for the many.
Speaker 1: This country is one for the many. Okay, smelting plot, all right, that's what we said. Come join us in pursuit of what values that Somolia hates, values that you can't stand. And if you want to call them white values, you could do that. I'll point out that they came from Christian values, that they came from the Lord Jesus, that they came from that construct, with errors along the way, because we all fall short of the glory of God. But what she's saying here subtextually to white people is you are going to be replaced. And that's not a theory. That's not a theory. It's happening to populations around the globe. Now you have in the UK, where as a result of a policy of forced open borders, Caro Starmer has been able to come along and say, hey, you have to have a digital idea if you want to work. We all saw that coming. But she doesn't say anything here about, for instance, we really have enough black people in this part of the country, or this nation has too many blacks. You know what, Africa has too many black people. They need more white people. She never says that, because, of course, the subtext is that being white is a sin. Now this has a huge implication that I don't think people pay attention to enough. The original sin in leftist politics is white. It's melanin level. The difference here is unlike the Lord Jesus, where he is a propitiation for a sin. He paid for that. So when Satan, the accuser goes in front of God Almighty and says that person's sin and you need to punish him, Jesus steps up and say, no, debt paid andful already paid it. You have no standing here in this court. In the area of race relations and the casual stoking of the race war that elan Omar and others are undertaking, there is no proprietiation for the sin. There's just admitting that you sin because you are white and then letting people run over you. That's what they determined is fair. The Anti Defamation League says that racism is quote marginalis and or oppression of people of color based on a socially constructed racial hierarchary that privileges white people. So if you're to look at countries where say, race wars go the other way, or let's say it's religious wars people with the same skin color, that's not it is and that's not racism. Or China, the Chinese Communist Party is back to the whole racial supremacy thing where they consider themselves to be the master race. You don't hear this being talked about in terms of racism. Racism is only the purview of white people. The Adel doesn't know they're doing this. I think I don't think they know they're stoking a race war, but they are because people who are frustrated, or they're ill balanced, or maybe they have too much Farma in their life, they look at something like this and it is an animating force for them to go out and say, I can't get people to listen to reason. This is clearly racism. I'm frustrated. I'm going to go and do something about it. Something impotent and evil. That's what they're hoping for. I think that's what race war stoking seeks. It seeks someone to take the first step. It's like the old thing when there's two guys who are sort of afraid to fight, and one of them saying, you hit me first, right, and they're afraid to have the actual fistfight, you hit me first, or someone who's legitimately capable of defending themselves saying, hey, you know what, you're gonna have to salt me because it's gonna be self defense. So on Netflix there's a show called Family Switch. This is a quick clip, and it's another way of stoking race wars. It's to talk about white people as what stupid oaks who don't know how to run an elevator. Oh, I'm sorry, but they exid it's closed.
Speaker 4: Some clumsy family came in and knocked over the telescope last night, and you know they was white because black people don't create problems like this.
Speaker 1: That's so funny because the family who comes in is white and the guy who's saying that's black. That's so funny. Try it the other way. It's a cliche to say that, but it's not a cliche to say this. Jesus hates this stuff. The Lord hates this stuff. He created all people in his image, and he loves all people made in his image. Not everyone's going to join him in the new Heaven and the New Earth. But people who are Christian are lectured very firmly by the Lord Jesus. There are no races, the Bible says, neither Greek nor jew. You can extend that to Black or Hispanic or Asian. Christians who are concentrating on race are sinning because to go against the word of God is to sin. It's not in the Big ten commandments. But loving your neighbor is loving God with your entire heart, mind, soul, and strength. Extends to loving the people He made in his image. Is right there now. We can't expect ilan Omar to act as a Christian because she is a member of a false faith, a faith that I consider to be Satanic. You can't fault Netflix for not being a Christian company because they're not a Christian company. Nor are they a particularly American company. I mean, I know the people who own it are American run it are effectively American effectively, but attitudely not really. Look, there's a whole lot to this, and I want to get to Donnie Lemmon here in a second. Maybe Done Lemon's doing this for money, because people do absurd things for money. They really really will you probably throughout your life not done absurd things. You've probably done a whole bunch of hard work to have the retirement account that you have. And if you are five, ten, fifteen years from retirement or one man, you need to get a second opinion about how set up you are for retirement. For instance, you might be exposed to risk you don't even understand. I'll give you an example. If your portfolio has any ETF activity in it, electronic fund training, and there's any of that going on in your portfolio, do you know that your money goes about forty percent to the same seven companies every month, no matter their performance. Do you know that some of those companies are overvalued by four or five times? Did you know that there's no chance, really, in my opinion, of them ever reaching those valuations. So it's not a question I think of when if you lose money, it's when and how much? What if it's tomorrow? My friend Zach Abraham, chief investment officer Borwock Capital Management, will give you three free no obligation meetings to figure out if you guys like each other, to understand what you need for retirement, and then to give you a presentation no obligation three discussions. All you need to do is go to Know Your riskpodcast dot com to analyze your portfolio and come back and tell you what they think for free, no obligation. It's know your riskpodcast dot com. That's Know your Risk podcast dot com. Butwork Capital Managements and Investment Advisor representat Trek Financial LLC and sec Regian Investment Advisor. Investments involved risk and are not guaranteed. Past performance doesn't guarantee future results TRUK twenty five, DASH two ninety eight. So here's Donny Lemon. I don't know if he's doing this for money or clicks or attention or what have you, but he is also casually stoking a race war, which is interesting for a reason that he is very intimate.
Speaker 4: With white men, men who look like you, men who vote like you, and men who sound like you.
Speaker 1: White men.
Speaker 4: Something is broken, something is cracked deep inside when so many of you believe the answer to fear, to loss, to change is violence.
Speaker 5: Are you listening to me?
Speaker 4: I hope, I'm saying it loud enough for the people in the back.
Speaker 1: Got you, Donnie? Does that count the person that you refer to as your husband here he looks white to me. I mean, you've got some money, Donnie, So why don't you know there's a peptide you could buy. There's a peptide that can tan you, and if you take enough of it, it can make you look black. You should look into that. Rachel Dolozol could help you with that. That way you could eradicate your so called husband's sin. Don Now you know it's not going to work in eternity. When his knee bows and his tongue confesses that Jesus Christ's Lord, it's not going to work for him to say but it was for clicks. But you told and God could say to him, but you told me. I created people who are uniquely sinful. The Bible says otherwise. My words says otherwise. Don you could have read this now. Praise God. I'm not the only one who's noticing this. I do want to be the one who says, do not give into hating your neighbor, Do not give into hating these people. Do not give in to despair. Understand that God saw this coming. He's using it for his glory. Use it as opportunities to witness to people. This Twitter account I found went through and got a whole series of headlines how white people are being victimized rhetorically but obviously towards the ends of a race war. This comes from universities.
Speaker 6: XSA and M. Professor asks when is it okay to kill white New York professor says having a white nuclear family promotes white supremacy. Professor tweets that white people should commit mass suicide. College professor says kill cops, kill all white people, and kill the Straits professor says all I want for Christmas is white genocide. Georgetown professor says all white people are racist. Trinity College professor calls white people inhuman let them die. College professor says believing in hard work is a white ideology.
Speaker 1: And this continues on for a minute and a half in total. When you're watching people casually stoke a race war, it's very, very tempting to get angry. As they said, let's not give into that. We are to love our enemies, to pray for them, but let's also give glory to God. It's not working. Sadly, where race wars exists, it's one race against one race. Sadly, that continues to be the case with young black men being the number one cause the death of young black men. Praise God that we're not seeing a race war. Praise God that these people have become their own internal tower of babblings where a lot of people look at them for what they are. They're people who hate, and eventually you hate enough that you become the hate, which in my mind is the ultimate separation from God Almighty. Because God is light in him, there is no darkness at all, and what partnership can darkness and light actually have? Story Number two a conservative woman does a godly striptease. I'm thinking back, did I ever think i'd use such phraseology? Did you see this out of the state of California. It's something that I didn't think I could ever ever describe this way. It's a godly striptease. I think that there are times where in my radio mentor and Guy Field in for a bunch of times, maybe one hundred times or more, Russia Limbaugh, God Rescue, Maha, thank you for everything, had said that he liked to illustrate absurdity by being absurd. There are times for this, and I want to get to that because it's a godly striptease. I want to start though, with a kind of counter approach to this. So in Washington, d C. There was testimony from a former Biden director of Biden's Office of Gun Violence and Prevention. And this person is talking about absurdities and he has trouble defending the absurdities. We're going to show a woman who illustrates absurdity by being absurd and how potent it is for sometimes making a point that can't be made any other way. So this is with Josh Hawley, and this guy's talking about his role Office of Gun Violence Prevention is he isn't particularly crisp on explaining his whole theory behind everything, the unifying theory of always to solve all bad stuff from happening at all bad times.
Speaker 5: Here's what you say we ought to invest in instead of funding the police. Here's what we ought to invest in. We do need to invest in programs that acknowledge the need for safe space initiatives. Yes, led by lesbian, gay, bisexual, two spirit, trans and gender nonconforming people.
Speaker 1: What's too spirit? Well, look, I don't know, you guys.
Speaker 5: Will pull in some interesting This is from your report. If you look at the report, the focus is on investing in violence intervention outreach workers. You say that you shouldn't invest in the police, but we ought to invest in two spirit. What is a two spirit person? I feel like I'm looking at a two faced individual because you talk about red. No, sorry, you're looking at somebody who's reading words. And I'd like to hear an answer.
Speaker 1: Here's the answer. The answer is you don't have many solution. If you ever asked someone what does that mean? And they've been man, they've been vociferous in this. You know, I've I've seen I've seen a group I work with and I've seen someone say that we I want to figure how to say this. Let's say it this way, that that we pimp God. That's what we do. We pimp God. I would so love to have a conversation with that person and say, what does that mean? How do you do that? Pimp God? I guarantee the response. I don't know. I mean, I remember having a conversation he's talking about so called gun violence. I remember a guy who I had on my show. He drew this cartoon about me. This an incredible cartoon that got published in the local paper. I called him and invite him on the show. And this was way back in my talk riter career. And I sat him down and said, so, why are you so against? He goes because so many people are killed by him? I go, really, how many? Is it? Millions? No, he couldn't even explain the thing he was supposed to against. This guy can't explain to here's what it is. He plugged in some words that he knew or popular. It's absurd. I'll show you this godly strip tease here at a second where a woman illustrated absurdity by herself being absurd. You may be making an absurd decision that you regret if you really think about it. That it is just a daily thing you wash your body. But if you're buying soap that's made in Chinese Communist you know, prison camps and tested on the skin and a hair of wigers and is filled with chemicals and then sold to American companies who hate your values and are backing things like Dei et cetera. When there's a company like Alan Soaps that exists where the soap is made here in the United States of America by a family who actually likes making soap. They do it in an all natural process. And it's the third going on fourth generation of people who do this. And Alan Soaps employs people who the rest of the world would say are unemployable, people who are riddled with autism, some of them non verbal, and it's a company that exists to employ them by selling incredible soap. Then you'd probably make the less absurd decision to at least go try this soap. It's Alan Soaps dot Com, slash todd. Get ten percent off all the products there. It's Alan Soaps dot Com slash todd. Don't be absurd in your choice of soaps. A woman in California in her fifties was protesting the district allowing boys to go into girls' locker rooms, and she decided to illustrate absurdity by being absurd.
Speaker 7: Depending on a child she's disrobed's gender identity that they can pick off.
Speaker 1: So we have and there's one clown still wearing a mask on the school board in twenty.
Speaker 7: Twenty five high school district. We have children self identifying into different Oh, she's taking.
Speaker 1: Her pants off to the bikini.
Speaker 7: I've got to finish my comments. So you are violating my first Amendment, right, I am putting on you are. She's your own parents rights activists in Davis with children in the school district, and she tells me she felt the only way to get the board's attention was to turn to drastic measures by.
Speaker 1: Taking her clothes off down to a bikini. It's a godly strip tease because the mask wearing clown running the school boards cannot stand to see a woman in her fifties dis rolling into something you see every day in California, which is a bikini. Why because he knows the image is indelible. It shows exactly what's wrong with these policies. They can play all the two spirit word games they want, but when you see it right there in light, it's unignorable. And God is light in him, there is no darkness at all. And what partnership can light and darkness have? Story number three, what if we really believed Jesus Christ? And that's the question, what would the world be like if Christians really believe Jesus Christ? To a team, I mean, I'm not even talking about non Christians, because that in and of itself would be phenomenal to have a bunch of non Christians suddenly come to Jesus and believe in that's happening. It's happening in some really really strange areas and ways, because God is always on the march. I'll show you one such example here in a second from Portland, Oregon, right there in the heart of the war zone. And it is a war zone. And if you don't believe it, go look at what's happened to the independent journalist Katie Davis Court. In fact, here's a picture of Katie. The black eye here is the result of being hit in the face with the tip of a flagpole because Antifa is taught how to do this. What was her crime documenting a protest, documenting them getting arrested by ice because these so called anti fascists are very much against a free press documenting what they're doing. They hate the press. And there's an they've even identified the young woman who did this to Katie. But in the midst of all that, believe it or not, there was a baptism. I'll show you that. And let's explore what would happen if Christians actually believe the Lord Jesus. What would that be like? You probably believed your bank, or your tax accountants or your tax lawyer when they set you up with a corporation, you probably believe that you now have a corporate firewall and that if someone came to god forbid sue your company, maybe you made a mistake, maybe you've got a disgruntled employee, maybe it's lawfare against you. Because you're conservative that your total limit of liability is whatever your corporation holds, so you probably do smart things like limiting the cash on hand, making sure it's in your personal accounts or time accounts, not leading a lot of cash on hand that someone could go claim. I'm here to tell you that there's a lot of companies who've been in business five, ten, even fifteen years who found out the hard way they did not have the corporate firewall because guess what, unless you intentionally did it, you don't have it. And most taxi countans and lawyers do not intentionally do this. When you start your entity, I'm going to give you a free service. They're going to tell you if you have the corporate firewall or not. That's free. Okay, that information is free. Just go to the website is go bisible dot com. That's go bisible dot com. In that consultation, they'll tell you if you have it, and if not, why and then they'll do this. They'll fix it for you. Seven easy steps done. And in terms of return on investments, this is literally no brain er territory. It's gobisible dot com. That's go bisible dot com. This happened in Portland, down in what really is a war zone as Antifa attacks federal courthouses every single night, and there's been a change in that President Trumps seeing fit to actually go treat this for what it is. Right in the midst of this, people come into Christ Jesus to be baptized, and then you've got the worship music in the background, people filming this on their phones and a young woman about to get into the baptismal tank, and it's so amazing. This had to be cloak protection stuff that the Lord laid over this because Antifa was in able to get down there and disrupt this because they hate this stuff. They hate Christians, they hate Christianity. And this young pastor right there on the streets asking her the important questions. Do you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and savior? Do you confessing with your mouth? Do you agree that you will repent of your sins? And now the representation of dying to your old self and being raised in Christ. As he died and for three days we didn't have Jesus and he came back. Was bringing her ear. She's holding her nose. And now we get to the important part, dying to yourself and coming back up represented in baptism. Beautiful thing happening in downtown Portland. See, if we really believe God, we'd believe there's no place he can't touch. If we really believe Jesus, we would believe that he can go do miracles in any place like this. If we really believe Jesus, we would believe that the Gates of Hades cannot stand against his church. If we really believe Jesus, we might do what he did like that pastor did. Portland is a godless city, except it's not, because God created everything and is everywhere. There's a lot of godless people there. But Jesus himself took his followers, the apostles, to the Gates of Hades. Did you know that that was a real place. It was a huge cave that went down into this water, and people believed it was a literal gateway to l In fact, next door to it. Some Pagans built a temple where the most obscene, terribly obscene ceremonies were carried out, things I cannot mention, but they're worse than your imagining. When Jesus talked about it's his church, it's upon this rock I build my church, and the gates of Hades will not prevail against it, his followers knew what he was talking about because he took him there, because he was not afraid. You think Jesus is afraid of Antifa, You think he's afraid of anything, absolutely not. What if Christians really believed him? Did me get a phone call at your house and it's you, say, your mother in law or your father in law or your very best friend you've not seen in a long long time. Hey, I am so sorry. I meant to call earlier. I didn't realize how close by we were. We need we've got to drop in. It's been so long since we've seen you. And the house is an utter mess. It all happens to us unless you're that perfect homekeeper that doesn't exist. So you do that mad rush through and you're straightening, but you don't have time to clean, and so you do what you can to clean surfaces and dust what you can, and your friends show up and hey, let's the talk outside. It's a nice day. It's forty degrees. No, it's it's a warm forty We started a fire. If we really believe Jesus, we'd pay attention to Matthew Chapter twenty four, Verses thirty six through forty one. The day and hour unknown. But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. As it was in the days of Noah, So it will be in the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage up to the day no entered the ark, and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son and Man Son of Man. Two men will be in the field. One will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a mill, a handmill. One will be taken and the other will be left. So we would heed this, we would understand we don't know the day or the time so if you're a Christian, but only kind of, you'd change that behavior. So what does it mean be kind of a Christian? It means this, you believe in Jesus, you even go to church. That there's some parts of your life that are off limits to God. And I know that people go through this favorite sin territory. Yeah you know what. Sure, I look at some sexual content on my phone, but I'm not cheating at my wife. You've heard it said you should not commit adultery, But I tell you that a man who looks at a woman with lust in his eyes has already committed adultery. You are committing adultery. And if we don't know the day of the time, it could happen while you're looking at your phone. So I'm not here to tell you that Jesus is crouching in the corner ready to jump out from behind the bushes.
Speaker 6: Catch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you go the hell. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying if you have stacked up enough sinful behavior that you never really have committed to the Lord Jesus, You've never fully submitted you believe in him, so did the demons shutter. You can go to church and still be sacking up, sacking up sins. You might not hear the father's voice because he can't be around sin, so you might be doing sin management. Well, I don't look at my phone that often, and it's never hardcore stuff. That's one example. Another is this, Hey, look, church is church, but business is business. So sure I shave some things. Yeah, you know, I might maybe shave the numbers a little bits and what I actually did or what I'm going to do, and maybe I'll have kind of pad my hours a bit. After all, the boss would do that to me. And sure I said, I'd buy you know, this grade of concrete, but uh, it's not that bad. And yeah, there was some studs that was going to put in in this wall, but hey, it's going to be during drywall and they're not weight bearing, so maybe I skimped on a few studs. This is his business in church's church. Plus I'll go pray about it when we do these things, and I.
Speaker 2: Say, we.
Speaker 1: Do we really believe Jesus, who may come in any minute. And what if you're at a low point. What if that low point is you've actually been in sin life for a while. What if you didn't know the Lord well enough to hear him say stop and turn around. What if you didn't trust him enough when he said, Hey, this is going to end in ruin and you need to stop and turn around. What if you didn't know him well enough to know it was him saying that, Well, the world was telling you something else. You run the risk of the Lord Jesus telling you man. I know you went to church, I know you even prayed. I know you prayed, and I delivered some miracles, but I never knew you. So go away from me on the last day. Go away from me. But where shall I go? Lord? You are the way, the truth, and the life. No one gets to the Father but for me. Right, that's true. And you're not going to the Father. You're going to eternal damnation. That's what you chose. So if you really believe Jesus, we'd also really believe that he went through incredible pain to come for us. We would believe that when he went to the cross, it was for us. We would believe that he in his flesh because he was fully God and fully human when he dropped to his knees and prayed to God the Father, please let this cup pass from me. He was saying, please, don't make me go through having the cups of wrath for every sin ever committed and every sin that ever will be committed. Please, please, please, Is there another way that I don't have to go through this and have this poured upon me? And yet you will be done not mine. We would believe that Jesus knew exactly what that was going to feel like, knew exactly what the forty plus one lashes would feel like, knew exactly what it would feel like to have his lungs collapse. Knew exactly what it would feel like to have people spitting upon him and attempting to take away his dignity. Knew exactly what it would feel like to have that moment apart from God Father God ahbah Abba, Daddy, Daddy, why have you forsaken me? Would know exactly what it would be like. And he did it for us, for you for that time with the phone.
Speaker 2: That time.
Speaker 1: But that person was not your spouse that time where you lied on a business deal that he paid for that. If we really believed Jesus, wouldn't we right now drop to her knees and say, Lord, you paid for that. You paid my debt. If we really believe Jesus, we'd understand that we have an enemy who's a liar, a thief, and the murderer from the beginning, and he is constantly going to God in the spiritual background and saying, Hey, look at Todd Herman. Look you call him a disciple. Look at this disgusting attitude he has towards politicians. Look at the file in his mouth as he talks about these people. He's hating his neighbor. And you need to do something God, because you say you're a covenant keeping God, and into the steps of the Lord Jesus Christ, Father God, I paid for that, paid in full. The debt is paid, and say it is impotent in this courtroom because it's paid in full with what my blood, my pain, the cups of wrath poured out on me. If we really believe that, would we keep sinning in the same way? Would we do it time and again? Would we say, hey, Jesus, would you mind getting back up on the cross for me I screwed up? Or how about this. There's some things I'm not going to stop doing because they are my pet sins. So would you mind going to the cross for me every time Jesus. If we really believe Jesus, and we weren't yet ready to make a decision for him, we weren't read lady to submit, we'd try this. We try looking at Matthew chapter seven, verses seven through eight, Ask, seek, knock, Ask and it will be given to you. Seek and you will find knocking. The door be open to you. For everyone who asks receives. The one who seeks fine, and the one who knocks the door will be opened. So we might, if we really believe Jesus, do just this. We might seek him, We might invite him in. We might say, help us surrender. We might say something like this, Lord, I believe in you, and where I don't believe, help me believe. And Lord, I trust in you. And where I don't trust, help me trust. And Lord, where there are pieces of my life that I'm holding back from you, take them from me, prune them, remove them, so that I can become more perfect in your sight, so that I can aid in the process of sanctification, which is you making me more holy, because you can't be around sin. And in the new Heaven and the New Earth, there's going to be no disagreement there's going to be no chaos. There's going to be no one there who didn't let you change them, So change me.
Speaker 2: Lord.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine what it would be like if Christians really believe Jesus. This is the Todd Hermannshaw. Please go, be well, be strong, be kind, make decision today to believe Jesus.