Speaker 1: Golly wrote, you never want me disease you about.
Speaker 2: If I live every day? Mm hmmm, if I live a live live live liberally?
Speaker 1: What is up? Guys? How is everybody doing this morning?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: Good morning girls, Yo, good morning guys. Yeah, okay, Hey, what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is doing sae no, buth? What's up girls? What's up? Goes?
Speaker 4: How's everybody doing?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 5: Yah?
Speaker 6: Yah?
Speaker 1: Hey? What's up? Spaghetti too? What's up? Chip? How you guys doing? How you guys doing today? By the way, anybody that does how's everybody doing today? Bade me.
Speaker 6: Bobby?
Speaker 1: By the way, we're no longer using Amazon Worse List. We're not using the Amazon Worse List? Hello?
Speaker 6: Are you using now thrown?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I can.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 1: So what's going on? Guys? How's everybody doing? He's Robert, He's Robert Havens. I'm Jake Hutson.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no official name is Bobby.
Speaker 1: Because with because Amazon screws up a lot number one, they they I've seen people take stuff off the Worst List and put in their cart and then they will say we'll get in the store and they will clean out the Worst List like that. With thrown differences. It goes from a lot of different stores. You can't fuck with this one.
Speaker 6: No, hey, there you go.
Speaker 1: They'll they'll try to like you don't try to fuck with it and all that. And I'm trying to do better with like I made some mistakes.
Speaker 6: It half is this your day?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I named it's Saturday at noon?
Speaker 6: Saturday at noon. Cool.
Speaker 1: By the way, the little kid is asleep.
Speaker 6: Really yeah, kill.
Speaker 1: Take out this tweet?
Speaker 6: Just what is it.
Speaker 1: Private? Chap?
Speaker 6: Oh shit?
Speaker 7: Okay, uh uh yeah, yeah, I can hide it and retweet.
Speaker 6: There we go for posts. Everyone needs to say retweet it's not valid anymore, right, Yeah, what you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hope that everybody I might be so. Dany G and I are been talking about if she wants to do a podcast and she wants me to produce it.
Speaker 8: Ooh really yeah, no, he's.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, I always want to tell people that they I just want to say thank you to anybody that has been coming into the streams. I know that I've been like very sporadic, but you know, I know I've been very sporadic when it comes to uploads and all that.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, by the way, Granny was on by b last night.
Speaker 6: I ain't seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and uh Dune clipped it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a little Lemmy was there too, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Saw there was. You talked about it today. Granny is love right now?
Speaker 6: Oh, I see really.
Speaker 1: Yuh. By the way, Robert fun gave me six dollars yesterday.
Speaker 6: Noise cake, noise very good.
Speaker 1: Um let me see if uh. Because oh, by the way, we were have fun for.
Speaker 6: Who won?
Speaker 1: All right, we had there was a giveaway when giveaway. Uh, someone gonna take that giveaway off the because I was hello, are you still there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I hold let me go take this off the board.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 1: By the way, I do have a way that people can I have a way that people can give without having through stripe. Give five dollars as a timp. I have a stripe link people that condone it. They don't have to go through cash average in, but they can go through my stripe.
Speaker 6: Holy mackerel, it's five dollars.
Speaker 1: Five dollars camp yah yah h yeah. And also if anybody doesn't want to do it to public. By the way, I don't know. Now, there's a thing called a merch train for fourth wall.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, merch train.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a high train.
Speaker 6: Huh yeah, would that work? I don't even know.
Speaker 1: People buy stuff and then it's like a h.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 6: Interesting. I think I check my Yeah here.
Speaker 1: Gin's coming.
Speaker 9: No no, no, no one by the way. By the way, it's Jem it's jim up.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I haven't talked to her today.
Speaker 1: Can you send rubber rock wall dulling.
Speaker 6: He's probably still on because yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Thought Peco doesn't do strings.
Speaker 6: Yeah he does. Yeah, mhm.
Speaker 5: M h ye.
Speaker 6: Let's see live set up. Okay, that that submit stay configuration go to if a mook.
Speaker 1: Mum, hey, look at the Jerry robot beer. Can you know it's it's.
Speaker 6: Owing fucking um hum.
Speaker 8: H m hm.
Speaker 6: Fuck on in his ass and in his mouth. Mh h.
Speaker 1: That's what he would love to do to you.
Speaker 6: Pausease gay.
Speaker 10: Mhm h h Yeah, that's yeah, Papapa, Papa. This ship up the right way.
Speaker 6: Paced all right?
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: I might have said, I might have said, Scott the link on his email, Yeah, Scott.
Speaker 11: Here and from still told you locked up in the cell, hey, d in the slammin It must be like hell, you're sitting there thinking how to come to this.
Speaker 12: Should have hurt my warning, and now you're paying for your dess.
Speaker 5: I was right.
Speaker 11: You should have listened, are and all.
Speaker 6: You should have known? So'd your bount Nick, Klos and Daple leave them all alone? I was right, Jake was right. We tried to save your soul, your.
Speaker 1: But what's up? Hello? Hello?
Speaker 6: Muh m Jake? Your motherfucker?
Speaker 1: You're not Raleigh Martin. Never said it was Huh you sounded like Raleigh Martin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I, oh, maybe.
Speaker 1: You're gonna do. You're gonna do ten minutes. You're gonna do ten minutes on on on on uh YouTube and then the rest is on rumble.
Speaker 6: No, do you about a half an hour on YouTube? Do about a half an hour on YouTube? Jake?
Speaker 1: Fuck you tube?
Speaker 6: Fuck who.
Speaker 1: YouTube?
Speaker 6: Oh you're on YouTube right now?
Speaker 8: You know that?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: I don't want to be on YouTube.
Speaker 6: Here, we're gay. You want to be on YouTube? You don't lie?
Speaker 1: Your mother?
Speaker 6: Your mama?
Speaker 1: Why you always said that?
Speaker 6: H yeah, yeah, yeah, yep, yeah, dou.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody backstage?
Speaker 6: Nope, not fucking one, not a fucking one.
Speaker 1: But uh, I did send uh I did send the people link.
Speaker 6: Who Yeah, spond taking insane greetings. First words I heard didn't sound like the most cheerful mood. Who are we fighting with on this hour, gentlemen, Jake's having a war with himself. I think gunstant a mood. Yeah, I don't think it's that bad, is it, dick ah that Jake? Mister Hudson, mister Hudson, Well, someone wants you to come hang out in the lounge.
Speaker 1: On on YouTube and then rumble or is it LT tonight?
Speaker 6: No? No, no, it's no fields there tonight?
Speaker 1: Oh man? What that? What that with that pretty girl? Andrew?
Speaker 6: H I mean it's a guy and he's a guy.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm a laser.
Speaker 6: We know, we know. I'm on too. It's okay. Oh no, I gotta fart.
Speaker 1: Fuck you always gotta fart.
Speaker 6: No, no, not always.
Speaker 1: By the way, I might do it, so I later on, I might do uh.
Speaker 5: I So so let me say this.
Speaker 1: We don't buy. But the thing is is I think.
Speaker 6: We don't fight over there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way. The so, what what I've been doing is I've been putting my clips. Oh as a some era. Yeah, mum hum, he's sitting over here, he's sitting on the couch.
Speaker 6: I h.
Speaker 1: M m hm. He's sitting over there, he's laying right here, you see it. He yeah, he he kept like waking me up in the morning this morning.
Speaker 6: Hello. Soon he'll be big.
Speaker 1: You know we've been. We've been.
Speaker 6: Both of you will rule the world of the smuts.
Speaker 1: I am not guardamel. Yeah. This food right here tuna.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he also m h I gotta I hope that. Uh, I hope the workers are not scared of cats.
Speaker 6: M hm muh.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I might put some cat stuff on the wish list for uh for for Azra.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess the baby cat food put on there.
Speaker 1: I do it right now.
Speaker 6: Chicken food, h.
Speaker 1: Your dry food or wet food.
Speaker 6: Probably, I think I think that article said wet. But it's gotta be kiddie food. Got a kitten food, you know, come on, I could do it right now. Yeah, the crunchy stuff won't work right now. He's really tiny and he haven't him in yet all the way been. Yeah, so he needs a soft stuff mmh see.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I just put it on the worst list, did yeah.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let look let me grab some wet way too.
Speaker 6: H well, wet food too, that's what he needs. This West food what did you put on there? Oh, don't get him dry food, he can't eat that right now? Or she yeah?
Speaker 1: Kah one mm hmm.
Speaker 6: I sponsors Jake. Has the cat taking a ship yet? Is it using a litter box?
Speaker 1: No, we don't have one.
Speaker 6: You need to get one. You get a litter box and litter and teach him how to go in there.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 6: Otherwise he's going to learn to ship all over your place, and it's not good to end piss all over your place. Do you have Do you have at least a dish out for of water for him to drink all the time. Yeah, and a scooper Okay, scooper so you can scoop the poop out. Mum and all the clumps.
Speaker 1: Being rather doesn't want to help with the little kid, and they can help buy me, buy me a coffee. The show will be in fifty six minutes. I'm gonna take the bound around.
Speaker 6: No, that's not the one. This is not the lunatic one. This is just in the lounge. Jake his music bringing MTV back. Well, actually I'm continuing MTV. I'm I'm care up there where they left off.
Speaker 1: MTV is leaving by the end of the year.
Speaker 6: H yeah, that's got the change says we'll be Jake and we want the best for you and ask forl That's right, Yeah, I know so yeah, okay, oh Ship, I'll be back. Guys.
Speaker 1: Yeh mm hmmm uh. It's the only thing that you don't use that insur anymore. M Moron's granny is a born granny is a grand granny, Granny, Granny, Granny, Granny green green crossing outs is he wants some granny Granny is the user many others or any others or others or granny your others or granny your ellas.
Speaker 6: Or any.
Speaker 1: Others or ready is those.
Speaker 6: Or m.
Speaker 5: M hm.
Speaker 1: Please eve brasve.
Speaker 6: H.
Speaker 1: Genny is the new, Genny is new mm yo.
Speaker 12: Yah.
Speaker 1: Fuck the word, fuck the woke. I'm gonna change the FTD championship in the fuck the Wold championship.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: By the way, girls, fuck the Wolke. Fuck Howard Stern, fuck Howard Stern, fuck Howard Stern, bod Harvardstern, both Howards fuck Howard Stern, f word Stern.
Speaker 13: Fuck Howard stand both Haustead buck hovedstead Oh Hallard Stern fuck Coward Stay buck Hoved Stead.
Speaker 5: Fuck the woe. Yeah, you fuck the woad, fuck the woa.
Speaker 6: Mh mhm.
Speaker 1: Did he just say fuck the woke? Did you?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 1: Howard Stern is woke. Jimmy Kimmel is woke. Jimmy Fallon is woke. I would rather watch Paint Drive than Kimmel. I would rather watch Paint Dry than watch Jimmy kimbl spout out bullshit on his show. Sorry, I don't. I don't like you know, he's just trying to make everybody happy with his show. Uh, Kimmel, I don't. I don't know, kim ol Fallon. Here's the thing, the reason why, the reason, the real reason why, David Sorry, the real reason why Corbet Stephen Corbert is losing his show is because Donald Trump. That CBS is trying to get a theme passed with Touchstone Films, and the only way he could do that they have to get they have to get okay from Trump, and CBS has done some crazy stuff to Trump on their shows.
Speaker 6: Sorry, hello, Hello.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to I'm just trying to, like, I'm not trying to be political on my shows. I'm just like, I think that people are forgetting that they're that they have real real world you know they're they're sitting over there like you know, they're trying to be like morons, and you know they're There's people that are saying, buy my supplements, buy my supplements. But the supplements so but you have told people on other shows that your supplements were you bought the supplements from a company and then rebrand them and repackage them as info war supplements.
Speaker 6: Oh sure, we're talking about Alex Jones. Yeah, great.
Speaker 1: Bread, Brad Blood Yeah, blood is blood? Major? Your your Hey? Can we watch my favorite show?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: But why oh ship?
Speaker 1: Can you? Can you put it up?
Speaker 6: I don't know if I can find.
Speaker 1: It with the special guests Windy even the Howard Stern Show, Keyoto whiskers from Mel Pandora and Bobby naps from Bobby Robert ha No Pandora. Yeah, what's up? Condie Crypte, how you doing? Welcome? Let's fucking go try, Let's rop the road where special guys are slow some.
Speaker 6: By?
Speaker 1: Why is Jazz backstage? Why is Jay backstage?
Speaker 6: Shut up? Jake?
Speaker 5: Some make you cry the road? Then?
Speaker 6: Why's your mom backstage? But still?
Speaker 1: Try o?
Speaker 12: Why life doesn't ask it.
Speaker 6: Just fors on bo.
Speaker 1: Yodo whiskers today. Okay, but why Wendy and Kyoto are watching Bobby men?
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 12: Bobby is meditating?
Speaker 1: I see the picture now is pretty Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why you were vulnerable? I exploited it, Alexa. Plus, you know we never have guests, but we have guest howels.
Speaker 1: A tragic case of optimism?
Speaker 5: Is that what you were meditating about?
Speaker 12: I used one to clean my pussy.
Speaker 5: ROAs I knew my towel smelled lonely.
Speaker 6: No, it was peak. Remind me to wash the guest towels. Okay, enough you two, you're distracting. I'm trying to clear my mind.
Speaker 12: I shall watch and judge one time. I me, it is so hard I shited myself.
Speaker 6: Okay, enough please, Alexa play.
Speaker 12: Have you tried thinking about fish?
Speaker 6: I'm not a cat.
Speaker 1: No, but it's not a bad idea.
Speaker 12: Whatever, imagine a pond.
Speaker 1: Where are your memories like that?
Speaker 12: Ups, don't open your eyes?
Speaker 1: He bother yourself, Bobby, I understand humans are crazy?
Speaker 6: And what the hell was that? Yeah? Right, never mind, don't answer that.
Speaker 5: And you you said fish?
Speaker 1: I feel cheated, Alexa, stopwenty?
Speaker 8: How are you today?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 1: Jeff? Uh that's been aggravated because my won't played the game I want to play. Oh what game did you want your dad to play?
Speaker 6: Wendy?
Speaker 1: I wanted my dad play Tit tat Toe, but he won't play Tit Tattoe.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean he might not be up for it anymore.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know, Bobby. Yeah, and that In the next episode, Bobby goes to the heaven.
Speaker 6: Fuck you. Jake goes to hell.
Speaker 1: We do put me in bilkip wash series.
Speaker 6: Nah h.
Speaker 1: M all right, hey before we uh hey, I got another one? What uh kim? Do you hear the video of Mandy dere the Mandy of her ride her kitchen affairs, riding off her uh her old hot water heater?
Speaker 6: Oh wonder if I do? Wonder if I do ja.
Speaker 1: Play a play it again?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 1: Do you have the pineapple? Come?
Speaker 8: Ah, I'm not doing the pineapple please no, but if Wendy asked you to do it, then I'm forced to.
Speaker 1: Oh another late another members only in late night.
Speaker 6: No tomorrow though, let me Tier two tomorrow. Okay, yes, So.
Speaker 1: If you're another NICO team member you could watch you can watch something else because you're all low the walls. Paton by the way, here's a one year of the Patreon. Guys, church check out the Patreon one year Curtsey and me. Just click the link and sign up, y'all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yea.
Speaker 1: By the way, and about in about in about thirty nine minutes, you guys get to see Bobby Nick strip to the song girls, Girls, Girls.
Speaker 6: I know I will not be stripping anything.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you promised, I did not, he called Mandy dear.
Speaker 6: Never made such a promise. I don't know what on the concept you're talking about. You are wrong.
Speaker 1: That's aspired card. The aspired card because not to be built for it.
Speaker 5: I had.
Speaker 1: That was when I signed up for that. I'll be receiving seventeen emails a day signed up for my Patreon. Here you're shaying, click this link, sign up.
Speaker 3: I ain't the laser h m hmm, yeah we are. It's all right, loser, b lou.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll take us here.
Speaker 14: Wow, the one that hits she hits gin. There's a video hdy hitting gin?
Speaker 1: No? No, can you make one?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Mhm, I don't uh, I don't think much.
Speaker 5: Ay.
Speaker 6: I would support violence.
Speaker 1: All right, you know what? I think that would be a better Jin's Uber due for an on camera tantrum, isn't she Bobby Ah.
Speaker 6: Yeah probably.
Speaker 1: You know what I think it's time for. By the way, well that's right, Jin Jin. You're doing late night tonight. Jin's doing late night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wow, Saturday night.
Speaker 1: Hey. By the way, I got something for you guys.
Speaker 6: Let's go live, yeah, let's go after