Speaker 1: A day.
Speaker 2: I'm bad life huge. What's up guys? Yeah, what's m m mmmm yeah?
Speaker 3: Give me worth be it? No, yeah, let me see the one girl. By the way, I just wanna say that.
Speaker 2: I'm saver for a good time y'all. No, but what's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 2: How would everybody do his day? But he be gayed? Listen that ball? Yo, who's here?
Speaker 5: Is hurry hight Dale? I was cat Christie Mayor last night Saints going great and City don't scoot right now? And Gino's doing the hot while for right now after the show, I'm going on in hot wild with Gino.
Speaker 2: All right, Hey, Frankie, is it cold there?
Speaker 5: It's pretty cool? Side said, you don't school you right now? Tells Halifac to Montreal, Eastree, United States in America, and it's gonna bring a lot of forest fires. And British called me this summer coming up.
Speaker 2: Where's your plugs? Hey?
Speaker 5: My plug says my social media, my books, I said Frankie McGee, Frankley Trees Frankie McDonald, And my friend said Frankie McGee ninety four, and my red is fact ninety four. My next one Retwitters, said Frankie mctee. My FACEBOOKUS Fanky mcdeald. My Instagram is franking back ninety four by TikTok is right on ninety four. My class was take on ninety four by twitch is thanked on ninety four my staff. That's Frankie Amy c one Way's the jails dogs doing to my Lincoln Frank though, best luck if I'm crank Dale. Listen to Jacobs the podcast. Then it got some severe weather downstates, thank you, brother, and lots of severe weather down in Central States right now. Cold weather hitting the report easter the United States places like in Europe is getting cool weather over New York, former cold wetter finding each other in European brother, love you brother, and the Jampan had a seven point zero grade right with the earthquake just happened today in Japan.
Speaker 2: You love your brother and see right now good I was breaking it. Those old guys do that. Oh what's up?
Speaker 6: Yea?
Speaker 2: If you want me to us.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But what's up guys, yea.
Speaker 6: Mm hm.
Speaker 4: Hm your buddy, your buddy, you would lady.
Speaker 2: Mm hm you rudy m would be to give him.
Speaker 4: Yo yo.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you don't what it ate bunny.
Speaker 3: M m m hm.
Speaker 1: M yeah.
Speaker 2: It ain't h who who do you zee?
Speaker 6: See? Yeah, deferred, here's the day.
Speaker 2: I gotta do a little better of uh.
Speaker 6: Ft we do. Yo.
Speaker 2: What's all guys? What's up?
Speaker 6: This will fincels, but I will uh.
Speaker 2: Yo. But what's up? Guys?
Speaker 6: How is everybody doing? Yo?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 6: How is everybody doing today? Yep? If you wanna say.
Speaker 1: My name, say my name's he really.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing I just want to say to everybody.
Speaker 2: I hope everyone is having a good day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he yah yeh.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to say thank you. You know, today's been one of those days where away from life stream.
Speaker 6: Yup mm hmm yeah.
Speaker 1: But I just wanted to say thank you guys so much for the love you guys show to the show. This is my fourth podcast of the day, and I just wanted to say that if you guys want to listen to the first one. All of them are on our spreaker. I upload them and I want to say thanks to Al, thanks to uh and Michael Mikey for for showing up.
Speaker 2: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: We're always doing good, you know, good some days, so some days are good and some days are bad, but you know, at the end of the day, and please don't ordeal of y'all.
Speaker 6: We are.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm promoted.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alright, y'all.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna call it here, deeps very but uh love you guys. Bye.