Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: As a clock strikes thirteen, it's Thursday, the thirtieth of October. You're of our Lord, twenty twenty five. Well, today we have some strange stories. I have the world's first AI minister is pregnant and it's going to have eighty three offspring. We'll unpackt that for you later. What you think about that a little bit? This is beyond Gaya and all the pagan imaginations of these status that are out there. But speaking of status, Tony will be joining us today, now that Tony's not a status, but Tony Rdman will be joining us.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about the.
Speaker 3: Federal Reserve and the interest rate cut, what that portends for gold, but especially what it pretends for next year. As there's more talk about Sorous's Lieutenant Soy Boy Bessent becoming the Federal Reserve chairman when Powell's term ends in May of next year, what do you think is going to happen to indus rate interest rates? Then that's the big story. It's amazing to me how short sighted all this analysis is that we're saying and tariffs are being pushed back hard, and some Republicans in the Senate.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back. Stay with us.
Speaker 3: Let's begin with the Second Amendment news, because as we see over note, whether it's the First Amendment and free speech or the First Amendment and the right to protest peacefully, neither the Biden administration nor the Trump administration supports these aspects to build rights, just like they don't support due process, and on and on. I could go down all the lists, but especially the Second Amendment. So it really struck me when I saw this headline on Zero Hedge, Bondy's Department of Justice defends a nineteen thirty four gun law clashing with Trump's pro Second Amendment agenda. I'm sorry, that's just nothing but empty promises. Look at what the guy does, not what he says. If you look at this from Pam Bondy, and you look at the massive precedents that this guy last time he was in office. Fortunately, I can just do all this gun control you guys send it, don't need to worry about that. I'll do it for you, just a stroke.
Speaker 2: Of a pen.
Speaker 3: And then, of course that precedent was immediately cited by LA La Harris. She may be stupid, but she's not that stupid as the dumber as Maga is. She knew, she knew that he was setting up a president that she would use to enact a wide ranging agenda of gun control, and of course Biden picked up and continued with the bump stock Executive Order ban. Trump actually had done the pistol brace ban himself and then backed off of it during the period of time between the election and January the sixth because he wanted support, so he backed off of that, and Biden immediately picked it back up and put it back in, and so it was shut down eventually. But still Bondi pen Bondi is doing this, And when we look at the Trump administration, it's kind of like his EPA going back and continuing the fight to keep fluoride in the water when we had won that fight. So a lot of people were saying about the big beautiful bill, well, at least it's got some stuff in there to get rid of suppressor suppression. They aren't trying to suppress things that would allow you to shoot firearms without blowing out your ear. Drums are having to wear a lot of protective hearing stuff. Pam Bondi is defending one of the most outdated. This is gun owners of America, by the way, and they're good gun owners of America. Unlike the NRA push back on Trump about the bump stock thing, they pointed out and were accurate about it, that it was a precedent that although the bump stock itself may not matter, this is still a very important precedent. All of these gun issues are every one of them is a precedent to slice away the Second Amendment. That's why shall not infringe? Is there all these things to be taken away a bit by bit, just shaving it off right, like you'd shave a gold coin or something, so there's left.
Speaker 2: But a nub anyway.
Speaker 3: Pambondi is defending one of the most outdated, constitutionally suspect gun control measures still on the books, the National Firearms Act of nineteen thirty four and it's restrictions on suppressors. The DOJ has argued that the NFA gun regulations and other restrictions are valid, despite acknowledging that suppressors fall within the Second Amendments protection. They don't care. Trump doesn't care about the Bill of Rights. He doesn't care about the constitution. The Trump administration just said that suppressors are protected by the Second Amendment. But dot dot dot tweeted out the gun owners of America, But tax and registration under the archaic National Firearms Act is constitutional because suppressors are readily adaptable to krim misuse. You see the danger of that statement, As they point out, you can make that argument about anything. If anything can be adaptable for criminal use, that outlaws everything. Every firearm could be adapted for criminal use.
Speaker 2: By the way, I.
Speaker 3: Guess cars could be as well, could they? Travis getaway car. Sorry, you can't have a getaway car. You're gonna have to ride in Johnny cab. You can't have an actual car that you own because it could be used for criminal use. You might even use it to get out of your fifteen minute city or to violate our lockdowns.
Speaker 4: Yes, cars, bricks, pointy sticks. It doesn't need need to be a pointy stick. You can beat someone with a blunt stick. Anything could be used for criminal use.
Speaker 2: That's right. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: So the case involved is Peterson Peterson. It was an individual who possessed an unregistered suppress for home defense. Suppressors are widely used for lawful purposes.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 3: You know, we talk about this having to register firearm components or firearms themselves. What you're doing is you're taking a god given right and you're turning it into a government granted privilege when you require registration. Suppressors are widely used for lawful purposes, reducing noise at firing ranges, protecting hearing during honting, improving safety during home defense. With more than three and a half million legally registered suppressors in the US today, ATF data shows they're rarely used in crimes. In fact, there are fewer than fifty federal prosecutions annually involving suppressors. And this was something that was kind of surprising to see it put into the big beautiful Bill, but it was about the only thing I could find that I could support, so they removed it. By any objective measure, suppressors are in common use for lawful purposes. And this is a key phrase that was cited by the Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: In a recent decision.
Speaker 3: That you're not going to ban firearms that are in common use and for lawful purpose, by the way, that's that is an infringement on the Second Amendment.
Speaker 2: The Second Amendment does.
Speaker 3: The Second Amendment protects firearms and self defense. Period. It doesn't have to be for common use for them to ban it or to say that nobody could ever use this for unlawful purposes.
Speaker 4: It shall not be in friends as long as it's already pretty common.
Speaker 3: Because we don't want to see That's why they with a second Amendment they said shall not be infringed. They knew it was going to be a gradual process for the First Amendment. If you've got free press and free speech, we're seeing over and over again, governments can just come in and with a single law wipe out free speech and free press, and what are you going to do about it? Right, But when it comes to firearms, they know that's not going to happen. It'll be a gradual boiling of the frogs. So the DOJ has defended the NFA's registration requirements by reviving an argument borrowed from California's standard Capacity magazine case that they just referenced, just like the EPA is still trying to after we'd won the fight to take floride. Now, the Drinking Water Public Supplies EPA is now pushing to get it back in. Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: The EPA was there created to stop pollution and you know, protect the environment. But it was initially not about managing our economy by having dictates about emissions and so forth. It was originally about pollution. And then they migrat to this to controlling our economy and shutting it down along the net zero lines. But now they are the ones who are actually polluting the water, perhaps some more than anybody else. So the Bondie Department of so called Justice insisted that suppressors are quote specially adaptable to criminal misuse. So is the Department of Justice actually by that logic, any tool that makes a firearm more effective, whether it's a scope, a magazine, even the firearm itself can be subjected to sweeping restrictions. The DOJ standard is not grounded in the text of the Second Amendment or in Supreme Court precedent, including recent precedent. It's simply a policy preference disguise as constitutional analysis. And this is pam's preference. PAM was bragging about out and one of these jurisdictions when they went in said look at how many arrests we had, and look at how many illegal guns we got.
Speaker 2: I talked about that.
Speaker 3: Last week and I said, there's no such thing as an illegal gun. That should tell you something about this tells you even more about Pam Bondy and the New York Democrat gun controller that she works for Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: There are no such things as illegal guns, only unregistered guns and sanctuary homes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's already documented.
Speaker 3: We should say, only unconstitutional duocracies and unconstitutional laws.
Speaker 2: That's what we have here.
Speaker 5: So, yes, you want to say something, Yeah, just the wording of the Secondmendment is incredibly clear. Yeah, it's incredibly clear. It is only these Washington stooges that come in and try to muddle around with it and pretend it means something other than what it obviously says. Well, that is why I just flat out don't tell me what the Supreme Court has said. I don't care what these fools have sat around and ginned up. I don't care. I can read what precedent says, it doesn't matter. I don't care what Ruth Bader Ginsburg had to say on anything. It doesn't matter. The Constitution is clear. If they're trying to rewrite it, it doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 3: The next thing, you know, these people at the Supreme Court will be getting a commercial driver's licen in California because they don't speak English. By the way, We've got a clip coming up of a guy that it's an interesting police camera and he engages this truck driver who not only doesn't speak any English, but he doesn't wear clothes when he drives either.
Speaker 5: The cop is remarkably calm the entire time.
Speaker 2: Patient.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's like, how many times does he have to go over this to make sure this guy knows nothing about any can't understand or speak English, and doesn't understand any signs.
Speaker 2: He's very very patient with him.
Speaker 5: Ever get pulled again. This is the egg zact coping me over. Just if he can be this calm with some dude that doesn't speak English, isn't wearing pants, isn't complying at all.
Speaker 3: You may be thinking it's kind of funny. You may be thinking this this is a This body cam I've got is going to go viral.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Clarius Thomas.
Speaker 3: Warned against this very approach in recent case New York State Rifle and Pistol Association versus Bruin The Court rejected quote interest balancing unquote tests that allow judges to weigh government interests against enumerated rights. Yeah, there is no balance between the government's rights and your rights. So governments don't have rights. Governments have powers, and those powers are meant to be restricted by the Bill of Rights. The second Amendment the court held, means what it says if a firearm or anixt scessory is commonly used for lawful purposes.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what it says.
Speaker 3: It cannot be banned or restricted simply because the government believes that criminals might misuse it. Bondi's DOJ has not embraced that principle. Instead, it has defended suppressor restrictions by adopting the same rationale that anti gun litigators have advanced for years. Well, that would be because she's working for an anti gun New York City Democrat, Donald Trump. We've seen what this guy has done. Why is there a question about this with anybody? Trump has repeatedly promised to dismantle Biden era infringements and restore constitutional protections. Yet Bondi's DOJ is telling me the courts that suppressors are dangerous tools deserving a special regulation. This reflects a commitment to institutionalism and also contempt for the constitution. I would say for politicians comprise their political views for the sake of defending the perceived institutional integrity of a government bureaucracy, even at the expense of our constitutional rights. Yeah, we got to keep the BATF going. We've got to give them something to do. The BTF would BATF would not exist if they paid attention to the Second Amendment, it would be gone. You could almost say that it is explicitly prohibited by the Constitution the ATF. So the Second Amendment is just Trump's profession of what he's going to do. It's what candidate Trump says. You need to look at what President Trump does in twenty twenty and in twenty twenty five, and also actually that bumpstock thing I think started in eighteen or nineteen, twenty eighteen or nineteen. If the DOJ's arguments prevail, millions of law biding suppressor owners will continue to be treated as potential criminals unless they navigate an onerous restrict registration system and pay a fee like the bump stock. These are dangerous precedents, folks. Bondi's DOJ could take a different position. It could acknowledge that suppressors are common lawful use. The National Firearms Act restrictions no longer serve a legitimate purpose. By the way, they were never legitimate, They were never lawful. They were always unconstitutional. It was unconstitutional when it was done by FDR back in nineteen thirty four. By defending the NFA's outdated scheme, the DOJ is not safeguarding the public. It is entrenching governmental control over rights the Constitution guarantees. The Peterson case offers a clear test of whether the administration's Department of Justice will align with the president's promises. So far, the signs are discouraging. DOJ's arguments echo those of the very administrations that Trump campaigned against, the Biden administry. So we have Bondi replacing Biden. Not too much changees does it. So it is it's the entire Constitution that when you look at you, not even just the Bill of Rights. Certainly Trump has nothing but contempt for the Bill of Rights, but the rest of the Constitution as well. Who sets tariffs, who declares war? He's going to act as a dictator. He doesn't care for the Constitution that he swore to uphold as a condition of his authority. He doesn't care what it says. He's made it very clear, and people around him like Steve Bannon have made that very clear as well. The firearms community will continue to face restrictions rooted not in the Constitution, but in the government's reluctance to let go of an unconstitutional law written nearly a century ago. So when we're talking about that and we look at the police state that it's coming out, this is an interesting story. Scores the fact that these flock cameras that are everywhere are now essentially joining with the ring cameras. All these things are feeding into the cops. And this is particularly egregious case. A woman has a cop knock on her door and she's in Colorado, actually Columbine, actually just south of Denver, and so this cop knocks on her door, very arrogant Officer Jamie Millman of the Columbine Valley Police Department, and he comes and says, I've got indisputable evidence. As this article from WND points out, he was so overconfident of his tracking of her vehicle using the flock cameras that he refused to show her the video evidence. So this is what happens when you get a police state. You know, when you chair somebody like Trump who is blowing up ships just on pure allegation.
Speaker 2: You know, where does this lead?
Speaker 3: The attitude that that portrays is one where the police don't have to show you the evidence. They don't have to prove anything. You have no due process. That's where this guy is coming from. He says, you've not been honest with me. You know, you're saying that you're innocent, and I know that you're guilty. So I'm not going to extend to you the courtesy of showing you a video when I don't need to. What is this about due process and being confronted with your accusers? In this particular case, it's a corporation with a camera that's accusing her.
Speaker 4: You aren't being honest with me when I assert that you're guilty. You aren't confessing to everything that I accuse you of. So therefore I don't have to show you any evidence.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I should just shoot you on the spot, like we do people in Venezuela and the Caribbean and the Pacific.
Speaker 4: Now, isn't that a Soviet like where's your confession? Are they going to start torturing the confessions out of people?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Well, you know, authoritarianism, it doesn't really matter from which direction it came. It always looks the same when it lands at your doorstep. So they spent She spent days collecting the evidence herself, and she mailed it to the police chief Catrell, who responded via email, who said, after reviewing the evidence that you have provided nicely done by the way, we have avoided the summons we issued. And you know we've had situation. I guess for a couple of years after we left Texas, we kept getting We never did sign on to the automated toll thing that they have because I figured that, you know, I wouldn't have any way to monitor the charges that they're putting.
Speaker 2: Instance.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we never signed on to that. We never used the tall roads as a matter of principle, and yet we would continually get these things from them and say, you know, you've got this told and we know people who have ignored it to their financial peril because these things start to accrue all kinds of penalties and interest. So we would spend a lot of time demanding proof from them, and if you demanded proof, we knew that we weren't on these roads, and eventually they would back off and do it. But it was a tremendous waste of our time in order to do that. She's not being compensated for this either. So the officer had claimed to Elser that the conviction was quote a lock. That's his term because he quote doesn't make stuff up. According to the Colorado Sun, the officer's wrongful allegations are based on the flock cameras.
Speaker 2: She said, what the flock are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Which record traffic, and also on ring doorbell cameras. The cop had accused her of stealing a twenty five dollars package from a doorstop nearby Bomar. Listen to what he had to say in this boast. You know we have cameras in that town. You can't get a breath of fresh air in or out of that place without us knowing. Is that the kind of country you want to live in? Not the kind of country I want to live in. So she fought the obstinacy of the officer. She assembled snapshots from her Google timeline, a phone tool that tracks her stops, so she her phone was surveiling her as well statements from people she met that day and more. She collected surveillance images from the locations that she had stopped, and she had dashboard video from her own car. Flock is one of the big spy camera operations in the country, providing its so called evidence to multiple police agencies. It's operations threatened privacy and can be abused, as we see here. She eventually got access to the victim's doorbell camera, which showed the thief running away and not getting into her vehicle. They didn't have any evidence of her doing it because she didn't do.
Speaker 2: It, she said.
Speaker 3: Problems after her exoneration are still alarming. We had to basically exonerate ourselves. It's fortunate that we have our own footage to fight back on something like this. It's a little upsetting when everyone knows that the answer what the answer to be that you are innocent until proven guilty, but it seems to be the other way around. I was guilty until I proved myself innocent. Well that's the reality, folks, the reality of how our government works, and that's why they talk about civil asset forfeiture. We're just going to take your property, and then you're going to have to prove that we were unjustified doing it, and you're going to have to pay fees in order to get your day in court and so forth. This is what happens when the bureaucracy is making rules and the government is so dishonest that it says it's bureaucracy making rules doesn't count. Only your elected representatives passing laws count. And of course your elected representatives don't care about passing laws anymore. So when we look at this, I guess you can just be grateful they didn't kill on the spot, you know, and I'm not exaggerating about that. Trump bragged about Rodrigo du Terte, the president of the Philippines. He thought what he was doing with extra judicial killings of people on the streets of the Philippines was a great idea. And now Trump is doing that to foreigners and international waters. This is the way that tyranny comes home. It's the mindset of people like Donald Trump and these cops that is so dangerous. And you got at the same time, you've got ice and the federalized police or how they're stopping people everywhere, and these are US citizens and they tell them prove that you're a citizen. Right, you are guilty until proven, And if the people don't have their identity paper with them what they're doing now. Then there's a lot of videos that are on social media of the cops holding up their cell phone taking a picture of your face and they immediately get confirmation from their massive database that they have of our faces. A biometric database has already been assembled quietly, and I would say illegally, they just did it and say stop us. Right, So it's probably some private partner like flock, so they can take your picture and immediately get a verification of who you are, not just your citizenship, but everything about you. I've got a real problem with that.
Speaker 5: Also a bit of a side note, but police can compel you to unlock your phone if you are using facial recognition, if you haven't set up on your phone to unlock when it looks at your face, the police, the cop can grab your phone, hold it up to your face, and if you try to turn away, that's an extra crime. If you do not use that, if you are simply have a passcode on there or whatever other kind of words.
Speaker 3: It's the crime resisting identification.
Speaker 5: Basically something like that. But if you do not have that activated, if you simply have a passcode, they have to go through an extra step to get the authority quote unquote to unlock your phone. But if you just have it set up as facial recognition, if they stop you, if they decide you're under arrest, they can just take your phone and unlock it using your face.
Speaker 3: They can't be bothered to get warrants. And you know, the interesting thing is that the warrant process is typically a rubber stamp for these people anyway. You know, it's like going to a grand jury or something. Nobody is there to argue your side of it. And so they have an approval from the judges of well over ninety percent, way over ninety percent, but they don't want to even bother with that. They just do whatever they wish.
Speaker 5: Now, Yeah, so if you are using facial recognition on your phone, maybe don't do that. Maybe switch back to a passcode. Not that you're going to get arrest and they're going to go through your phone, but you know, anything you can do to make things.
Speaker 3: We think about. I've said for the longest time, you know, the way our government operates is that they believe that they are entitled to know everything about you, and I mean everything, and yet we are not allowed to know anything about them. And the perfect example of this are these thugs and goons wearing masks and many times not even having a uniform, and you're not allowed to know who they are or ask who they are. You're not allowed to know their names, see their face, any of that stuff. But they're allowed to know everything about you. They've got a database on all of us, a biometric database to look people up. You know, these mass liederal police have all of udden their biometric ID Already, We're pretty far down the tautalitarian rat hole. Frankly, California medicaid provider is paying parents hundreds of dollars to vaccinate their kids.
Speaker 2: This is from Children's Sealth Defense.
Speaker 3: One of the largest medicaid plans in the US is bribing people hundreds of dollars in gift cards if they will unnecessarily vaccinate their infant. I wonder what they do do they pay for funeral charges for sids? Anyway, And when you look at this, look at this unholy alliance between insurance companies and the pharmaceutical business as well as hospitals and stuff. I guess they're just drumming up business in the future. And the insurance companies are obsessed with getting all the children vaccinated, and it is an unholy alliance to kill them. In this particular example, this is the Inland Empire Help Plan, which serves about one point six million people in southern California. They will give parents a two hundred dollars gift card to poison their child with a flu shot and the rotavirus series of shots by the age of one, According to the twenty twenty five Medical Member Incentive FAQs sent to all the GPS family practitioners and pediatricians. You know, we go back and we look at what happened in twenty twenty. Remember we had Trump was giving financial incentives to hospitals to say that people at COVID, you just don't do a test, don't even do the PCR test. We don't have enough of them and they don't work. Said the American Hospital quoted that back to them. They said, you know, when all this stuff began and you told us you were going to give us money for finding COVID patients, he said, we don't have enough tests and they don't work anyway, and so I said, now you want to you're not going to pay us if we don't have the test. And that's when I realized that, you know, they were not just getting the nine thousand dollars lump sum to point at somebody, say you got COVID, but then everything that they did to you, they would get a twenty percent bonus. That was started by Trump, that Trump precedent was continued by Biden, and it was just flat out bribery, incentivizing them to say that people had COVID and then incentivizing them to put them on a ventilator where they get another thirty nine thousand dollars and a twenty percent bonus for all the fees associated with that. Well, we also had you know, it's just the bad Democrat governors who did this, right, But it was the Republican governor of Ohio, Mike DeWine, who came up with the idea, I'll put you in the lottery.
Speaker 2: You might win a.
Speaker 3: Million dollars if you get the COVID shot. So here they are telling parents and this is going to be a big deal to poor parents. I'll give you a two hundred dollars if you'll vaccinate your child. Does that sound ethical to you? Does that sound like informed consent? Or does this sound like financial pressure of bribery on people who are susceptible to that and taking advantage of people who are not informed. You know, when we talk about gambling laws, for example, one of the arguments that's been made, and I think it's a pretty good argument, is that the government, when the government runs these lotteries, they're taking advantage of people who are poor and ignorant. You know, Las Vegas is the city that was built on bad math, and so are these lotteries that are out there, and so there's an exploitation aspect of that. And that's the case here too. You want to gamble with your child's life so that you can get two hundred dollars payouts as incentivized parents. Choosing vaccination is not a medical decision, it's economic decision making, said a Children's Health Defense senior research scientist jam Blinowski Carl Jamblinowski. He said, in the case of low income medicaid families, that incentive may look like an undue influence. Exactly, you're going to bribe the parents, You're going to blackmail the pediatricians and tell them, if you don't get a certain percentage of vaccination with your patients, we're going to basically put you out of business than they do, and they do that through the insurance companies, so we're not going to pay you fully for the fees that are there. Researchers from the University of Maryland publish a peer reviewed study in June. They found that the HPV vaccine increases risk of autonomic dysfunction, including POTS, which is a tachy cardia syndrome and a heartbeat rhythm issue. And a twenty twenty four peer reviewed study by doctor Jacob Puliel and Children of Self Defense Chief scientific Officer Brian Hooker on the health risk limited to India's rotavirus vaccine showed that the US rotavirus vaccines may pose similar risks to this HPV thing. Doctor Michael Perow, a pediatrician in California, I'm sorry. Michelle Perrow agreed. She called the use of gift cards to influence parental medical decisions deeply troubling. Health decisions must be based on education and the child's best interest, not on financial reward. So yeah, tell back to Mike Dowine, tell back to Donald Trump. Do you think the hospitals they're heavily incentivized. You know, they say somebody's got COVID and they put them on a machine. Again, they get about fifty two thousand dollars, which is more than the cost of the machine, and then they get twenty percent bonus for charging you for using it every single day. Don't tell me that that influence doesn't influence their medical decisions.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I mean there's already a ton of financial incentification. It's just that in the past it's always been directed at the doctors, who then push it on the patients in the name of oh, well, this is for your health, when they're getting paid off. This is nothing new, at least not to doctors. It's new who they victims be able to prop it off of it to some extent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the million dollar lottery from the line, So this s Pediatrician Michelle Perrow added that she doesn't recommend routine flu shots or the rotavirus vaccine series for infants. She said, in my clinical experience and review of the data, the benefits are overrated, while the risks, particularly to the developing immune and gastrointestinal system are underacknowledged. Again, this is something that they haven't put on the schedule yet. It's not one of the seventy plus that they've got there. And medical has posters in every office about getting your two hundred dollars gift card if you stab your child. Isn't that amazing?
Speaker 5: It also raises the question in my mind, how well are they keeping track of which children have been vaccinated? Are you going to have some person show up and he's like, well, I need more than two hundred dollars and I've got this kid. Can I take him to one doctor's office, get him injected there, get some kind of code that says, yeah, I got the flu shot, go to the next doctor's office. So can you just load your kid up with you know, five or six flu shots and make yourself a thousand dollars or more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you're probably going to have some messed sob in a government uniform that's going to point the phone at you and give him your vaccine record.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So Trump says he won't seek a third term. Guess what he cited the US Constitution. This is a man bites dog story.
Speaker 5: Here, miracles do happen.
Speaker 3: I've never seen Trump cite the Constitution for anything. And so again we saw Steve Mannon stirring the pot incessantly, and then when he gets everybody stirred up, you have people like Steve Watson come out and say, oh, come on, the liberals are just losing it.
Speaker 2: Look at this.
Speaker 3: We're owning the liberals by telling them that Trump is going to run for a third term. Now, I tell you what's happening is Steve Bannon is owning the people. Yeah, let's play that Bannon video again. It's just amazing to hear this guy.
Speaker 2: Well, he's going to get a third term.
Speaker 6: So Trump twenty eight. Trump is going to be president in twenty eight, and people just sorted to get accommodated with that.
Speaker 7: So what about the twenty second Amendment.
Speaker 6: There's many different alternatives. At the appropriate time, we'll lay out what the plan is. But there's a plan. And President Trump will be the president in twenty eight. We had longer odds in sixteen and longer odds in twenty four than we got in twenty eight. And President Trump will be the president of United States, and the country needs him.
Speaker 8: To be president United States.
Speaker 6: We have to finish what we started and the way we finish it. To Trump, Trump is a vehicle. I know this will drive you guys crazy, but he's a vehicle of divine prophetence.
Speaker 8: He's an instrument.
Speaker 6: He's very imperfect, he's not churchy, not particularly religious, but he's an instrument of divine will. And you could tell this of how how he's pulled this off. We need him for at least one more term, right, and he'll get that.
Speaker 2: In twenty eight. There's an instrument of safety.
Speaker 7: I'm really simp I'm trying to understand the coherence of the things you've just told me in the last few minutes. On the one hand, you've said the Constitution is fit for purpose. Secondly, you've said that President Trump needs another term, even though the twenty second Amendment makes pretty clear that he.
Speaker 5: Cannot have a second another time.
Speaker 2: Wise, make that clear because.
Speaker 7: He's on his second term already, because we.
Speaker 8: Can read that point in time.
Speaker 6: We will make sure we go through zanny and define all those terms.
Speaker 7: But even if you find to undermine that, you will be undermining the spirit of that amendment. Even if you find some way around it, and to those.
Speaker 6: The American people can the American people if the American people, with the mechanisms we have put Trump back in office, Are the American people tearing up the Constitution with.
Speaker 2: That guy's period.
Speaker 8: Be going against the spirit of the Constitution? Man?
Speaker 7: I think yes, actually, because I think what you are going to, what you will end up with is miss justification for.
Speaker 2: The American people. I represent the American people Trumps.
Speaker 6: What sounds like Trump is a dictatorship. Did you just see the compromises he had to make on the big beautiful Bill. You see the compromises he has to do on everything on accommodating.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't stand lists on that guy anymore, but.
Speaker 3: It is important for people to understand what a grifting, liar and criminal Steve Bannon is. He has been convicted of that of his own people, and he's still out there doing it. And you notice all this we stuff, Well, that little piggy goes we we all the way home.
Speaker 2: I wish you would go home.
Speaker 3: But the interesting thing about this story is that the guy who put the cabash on all this was none other than the little sikophant squeaker mouse Johnson, who said on Tuesday, there's no way around the Constitution to allow Trump to run for a third presidential term because a nation's founding document requires a link ratification process. He said Trump has no plans of changing term limits, despite the president in the past teasing a twenty twenty eight run. As Kimberly Hayak reports for The Epic Times, Johnson did say that he had discussed the US Constitution's constraints with Trump during his trip in Asia, where he has been since Sunday, and again, Mannon fraud a poser, an idiot who went to jail unnecessarily because of his hubris and ego. And if he had known the Constitution. If Steve Mannon knew the Constitution, he could have invoked the Fifth Amendment and he could have avoided jail.
Speaker 2: But he is so.
Speaker 3: I guess you could, says the few people who have been jailed for his absolute arrogance and ignorance about the Constitution. And here he is telling us what we are going to do on the Trump administration. It really was an influencer in the sense that when he was a co chief of staff. I don't know that we've ever had another co chief of staff any administration, certainly not in my lifetime, I don't think ever. And Trump didn't trust him enough to make him chief of staff. He actually had him pair up with Wright's previous who was this little bureaucrat for the RNC.
Speaker 5: Well, well, you have someone that's that belligerent, that prone to flying off the handle and opening their mouth and saying insane things, someone that personally, to me, Steve Bannon looks like an alcoholic. He's very flushed, he's very red. He seems to look very unhealthy. I don't know anything about the man. He just has that look, and the way he goes about and carries himself looks that way to me. I don't know any I don't want to slander the man. He's bad enough as is, whether he is or not. But he's obviously someone you cannot trust. You cannot just give that man a project and say run with it. You cannot trust him to not soil everything he touches. And there's a lesson in there for other people that are wanting to be in bed with the Trump administration. You're never going to make it to the big leagues. You'll never be brought in close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it's just amazing. And again he keeps going back to but the people, what the people want pure demagoguery. We don't want a democracy, we don't want to be ruled by a mob. We want to have a constitutional republic, a republic that's based on laws that he says, we'll find a way around that or we'll just ignore it. Right, So Johnson stress the amendment process needs approval by two thirds of both houses and ratification by three quarters of the states. He says, I don't see a path for that. You know what, I don't see a path for that. For the drug war that is now the center of this Venezuelan thing we need to call bs and all this stuff. Look, we had enough respect even when they did the alcohol prohibition, and I understand, you know, alcohol is a very very bad drug. Heroin is about as addictive as heroin from what the experts say, and it had done a lot of damage to a lot of people, and they made it a lot worse people because of prohibition. Actually, consumers went from beer and wine to hard liquor and in many cases bathtub liquor that made them go blind. And that's always the way that it works with drug prohbition. But at least they had respect for the Constitution, they passed the eighteenth Amendment, and then they undid it with a twenty first Amendment. Why do they go to all of that trouble when you know you can just do as you want. According to Trump and to Biden, you don't abandon I should say, well Biden as well. So it reads no person shall be elected to the office of president more than twice. So they play cute little games. Well, we get him elected as vice president and then he assumes the office. Well, if you look at it, you have to be qualified as vice president. You have to be qualified to be president, and that would mean that you're not qualified for that. So Trump has been selling twenty twenty eight merchandise at his rallies, and Johnson says, well, he's just trolling Democrats. And so again we've been.
Speaker 5: Rifting his MAGA supporters and think he really is going to run in twenty twenty eight. I can fully see him having no intentions of running, but playing it up just so like, yeah, keep donating to me, keep giving me money, I'm definitely going to use it in twenty twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Well, look at the whole January the sixth thing.
Speaker 3: I mean look at how much money he got from them, and he never really spent it, you know, in terms of trying to contest this stuff, he basically kept it. It's like, turn fifty million dollars, and then when he gets attacked by the Department of Justice, he's now writing himself a check for another two hundred and thirty million dollars. But he's not writing any checks for compensation for his own supporters that he betrayed, picked their pockets and let them get hanged by the Biden administration. So we have thirty three amendments have been proposed since seventeen eighty nine, only twenty seven have been ratified. It took an average of two years to create an amendment, and the twenty seventh Amendment on Congressional pay took more than two hundred years.
Speaker 2: Let me get this idea through.
Speaker 3: So the Trump administration is lying us into another war. And again, what about the drug war which is unconstitutional? What about declaring war? No, we're not going to do that either. So even if you can get somebody like Mike Johnson to try to explain to Trump what the constitution says, even if Trump understands it and is willing to abide by it on these bigger issues of war and on the drug war. He's just a ignoring the Constitution and then lying to the American public the people because he's a demagogue, and it just keeps escalating. So the idea that we're going to just kill these people on the spot because we believe that they are doing drugs, As Mess points out, this excuse completely falls apart with even the slightest look into how American users are getting their fentanyl. Fentanyl is synthetic, meaning that it's produced in a lab rather than being derived from a plant like heroin or cocaine, and so they don't have labs there. In reality, Americans are getting their fentanyl from secret labs in Mexico using chemicals shipped from China or India. In fact, those precursor chemicals are often shipped to Canada or the US and then smuggled into Mexico to obscure their origin, where they're then used to produce finna. All that has smuggled back into the US. How's it smuggled in the US. According to the DEA and data from the CBP and the US Sentencing Commission, the vast majority of the illicit fentannel entering the country is hidden in vehicles being driven across the southern border at legal points of entry, mainly by young men with US citizenship. Well, I don't know if that's the case anymore. We got a lot of foreigners who are coming here and getting commercial driver's licenses, which we'll be talking about later, and that could be one of the ways that this whole foreigner is getting CDLs started in the first place.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But the bottom line about all this, as I've said, is just skipping the whole new process thing and then killing people when the crime is not a capital offense. And that is very similar to what he's doing with ice agents in the US as well. You know, we look at it, there's an overwhelming of for most people to get to deport the people who are here illegally, and yet there's a lot of different ways that that could be done. When you do it the way that Trump is doing it, where you have thugs and masks go out and get violent with people and then violate their due process and other issues like that, that's a whole separate issue, and it looks very much like what he's doing in the Caribbean as well. So Russia, as we talked about, war, is now moving to a year round military draft anticipating extended Ukraine fight. And of course it's not just Russia, it's also France is doing this, the UK is talking about it. You have all these different European countries are reinstituting their draft or talking about it, and they're all preparing for mass casualties. This is absolutely insane. I've never seen anything like this slow motion march into a global war like we're seeing right now. It truly is like the COVID thing. It shows that we have completely lost control of our governments that are acting in a suicidal manner for them as well as for us. Well, let's take a quick break before.
Speaker 4: We do that.
Speaker 5: I've actually got some comments and tips here. We have North American House Hippo. Thank you very much. We really do appreciate the support. Says I met Trump recently. He stuck his hand in my right pocket and took out a C note, and one of his henchmen punched me in the stomach and knocked me on the floor. Another henchman repeatedly kicked me in the head in the face, and then the Family jewels. Finally, the two henchmen helped me out. Trump walked up to me, shook my hand and put a ten dollars my right pocket where one hundred dollars used to be. I love Trump. Trump is awesome. If I wasn't a non voting legal alien, this is totally what I would vote for. Thanks Trump, Well, thank you, thank you North American House Hippo. We appreciate it. And IRS machine Gun says the king finally got his crown also says he finally got a golden crown.
Speaker 2: An I.
Speaker 5: RS machine Gun has gifted a sub.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you really do? Yeah, that was when I didn't talk about that, doesn't I think South Korea he went to Saul, so he's finally found his soul as well.
Speaker 2: No, they had one, right.
Speaker 5: You gotta travel the world to find it. And do not Oh, bay, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Do not obey.
Speaker 5: We appreciate it, says let me some truth. Thank you, David Knight show, Well, thank you, do not obey. It's because of your support that we're able to keep on doing this. We thank everyone that donates. We really do appreciate it. Yes, and of course, if you would like to support the show. It's a great way to do it by donating on Rumble. We're going to Davidnight dot news and following the links there. Subscribe Star dot com, fort slash the David Night Show is a great way to support it. I won't be labor the point, but subscribe Star dot com, fort slash The David Night Show. Nad Lander, I'm so glad that Chase Bank accommodates blind drivers by putting braille dots on the drive through keypad. Well, I mean, you got to accommodate those blind. You got to make sure they can read once they get up there. We live in strange times, that is Wally Walris. Politicians are readily adaptable for criminal use. That's right, we need to ban them. I agree, can't be trusted.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 5: THEFI tire at seventeen seventy six, we're in the Second Amendment. Does it say anything about common use? Again, It's like what I'm saying, I don't care what the Supreme Court has said, I don't care what Lindsey Graham has said. I don't care what a politician has said about gun control. None of it matters. They're all liars, they're trying to rewrite history.
Speaker 3: You know, the Supreme Court saying that it's a right to abortion because we had a right to privacy. Right, that is, clearly we do have a right to privacy, but they don't respect.
Speaker 2: That in any other regard. And that doesn't have.
Speaker 3: Anything to do with killing a baby. And you know, when you commit murder, that's not a private affair. Okay, that's something that the government needs to be involved in. And so again the Summe Court is just making this stuff.
Speaker 2: Up left and right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whether they left and right, they don't have the true authority, but they do have power. If you let people do what they want, then, you know, is what it is. Wally Wallris read that defy tyrants. Read that, Peasant Avonte, seventeen seventy six. Every damn firearms infridgement not only destroys rights, it makes firearms more dangerous and less useful for the user.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Peasantovonte also says stabilizing braces aid those with disabilities and suppressors save hearing in a defense situation. You see, that's part of my plan. I'll be wearing hearing protection. The robber won't, and if he gets in too close, I'll just discharge my fifty caliber Desert Eagle directly next to his ear drum. It will shatter, it will render him incapacitated, and we'll just disregard the fact that the fifty fifty AE is now traveling very fast through all my walls.
Speaker 4: I know someone who worked at a gun shop and he would always have a constantly changing collection of guns, and for a while he had a Desert Eagle and he said he once tried to fire it without hearing protection justice see what it was like. And he said, this gun absolutely could not be used for self defense because it was so loud that it was like flashbaging himself. He was literally dizzy from the noise.
Speaker 2: That it made. Oh that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the concussion was strong enough that it messed with his inner ear. So yeah, if you were to fire the Desert Eagle right next to someone, hit someone's head, chances are it would actually do quite well at disorient.
Speaker 2: I guess that's a non lethal weapon in that case, right.
Speaker 5: Not only those for that guy, but with the fifty action Express traveling through the air, you don't know where it's going to land. It's a big bullet moving real fast.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna take a break and we got a special treat for you that Lance worked really hard on, and I was up really late last night working on it as well. So in terms of I kind of feel like somebody has shot off a fifty caliber weapon right next to my ear. With hollmen coming up, we thought it'd be interesting to go back and talk about this lab leak shilling they got going trying to distract people from the fact that the actual monster is the JAB.
Speaker 9: I was working on the news late one night for my eyes beheld an ear recite for the monster's head rehearse.
Speaker 3: To my surprise, the tactics to inject what they divide the job, the monster is the jobs, the job. The spikes a graveyard stand. I caught on in a flash.
Speaker 2: It is the job. The monster is the JAB.
Speaker 10: Labs in the cast.
Speaker 3: So least to the FBA with a form of vampire's feast. The goold rehearse before nine one had to poison us, which is what they've done. The monster is the Jazz job. The spikes are graveyard stabs. He'll put you on a slab.
Speaker 10: The job.
Speaker 2: The monster is the Jab.
Speaker 3: Big Pharma was having fun the party had just begun. The guests included Fauci Trump, then Biden. Scene was a lockdown all we're fearing the news. The fly chains were broken. We were singing the blues. The coffins. They told us we're about arrived. You can see it all on Channel five. The monster is the Jazz job. The spikes a graveyard stab, It'll put you on a slab.
Speaker 10: The job.
Speaker 3: The monster is the Jab. From the All Office, his voice did ring. Hospital cash registers went a ching. When people caught on to keep on the lift. They said, whatever happened to the wu hand lab Jab? The monster is the Jab, Monster Job. The spikes a graveyard stab, He'll put you on a slab is the job. The monster is the Jab. Now everything's cool. Lab weeks a part of the plant. Their ally echoes throughout the land for you living, and they'll try.
Speaker 2: It again when they get to your door. Tell them farmer, no more.
Speaker 8: Is the job.
Speaker 10: The monster is the Jab, mister Jab.
Speaker 3: The spikes a graveyard stabs, It'll put you on a slab.
Speaker 10: The job. The monster is the Jab. About medical mass here.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: Well, welcome back, and I want to apologize to the people who were getting the audio feed. It's a little bit painful to listen to. The thing that makes it work are the excellent graphics that lance created. He did a great show with that, especially like the giant mosquito that comes in through the window instead of a vampire bat and turns into gates.
Speaker 2: Of course, I thought the touch with Alex.
Speaker 3: Jones was pretty good too, you know, selling the whole idea of the sugar water there to people.
Speaker 2: But I had a.
Speaker 3: Lot of clever stuff in it, very well executed. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Lancey put that together in a surprisingly quick short amount of time. Well, we have Washington, d C. Is seeing a bloody night as twelve people have been shot. Wait a minute, even with the military on the street and ice on the street, I thought that the crime problem was solved in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Maybe not.
Speaker 3: It's almost like the people that are that are oding in prison, right. You have people who are addicted to drugs, you put them in prison, like the mother turned in her son and then he died from an overdose in a federal prison. Yeah. Sometimes this force stuff just doesn't work the way they expect it to. But they're very proud of their gun control. BONDI is very excited about the places where they have put their federal police and the number of guns that they have confiscated. But evidently with Washington, d C. It's trying to look more like Chicago. Trump makes a stunning claim that he can send the Navy to US cities.
Speaker 2: I can do whatever I want. Yeah, he can even send the Navy. He can.
Speaker 3: He can suspend the laws of nature as well as the Constitution. Trump made the stunning claim that he can send any military branch he wants, including the Navy. This is from Media eight. He claims that the Insurrection Act gives them unquestioned power, or that's his term, to order such deployments, unquestioned power. Well, there's people who are questioning that, and he's going to have to answer some questions about that with the Supreme Court or his lawyers. Will Trump said, if we need more than the National Guard, we'll send more than the National Guard. He was the board Air Force one. He obliquely cited the Insurrection Act. Yesterdays he claimed the power to use every branch of the military on US soil. He was asked by Katie Rogers what did you say last night when you said you were prepared to send more than the National Guard into American cities? Trump said, sure, I would do that if it was necessary. If it were necessary, I would do that. But it hasn't been necessary. We're doing a great job without that. But yeah, if it was necessarily, as you know, I'm allowed to do that. She said, do you mean other branches of the military you would send in if it were And he says, who are you with? She said New York Times Oka, I guess, well, that's very good, very good. Well, if you write it correctly, I'll give you the answer. But you know, if I want to enact a certain act, I'm allowed to do it routinely. Another about fifty percent of the presidents have used that, as you know, and I'd be allowed to do whatever I want. That's not true. It's not true that he can do whatever he wants. It's also not true that fifty percent of the presidents have pushed through the Insurrection Act. More recently have done it than through the two hundred and fifty year history of our country, but certainly not fifty percent of them, and certainly not our best presidents. Actually, I could send the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines. I could send anybody I wanted, but I haven't done that because we're doing so well without it. But I can do whatever I want. That is his attitude. Actually, by the way, I didn't and didn't mention that the female backup was Travis's wife on that. I appreciate her doing that late last night as well. There's some touches that we need to make with that before we put that out anywhere. But I just wanted to emphasize the people that the real issue is what Trump and all of these world leaders did. But of course Trump used our taxpayer money and our debt in order to pay Pfizer and Moderna in these other countries to make this poison, and he's still cheering it and pushing it out there. And nowther alibi is that it was released it came from the lab. No, the dangerous thing came from the JAB, not the lab.
Speaker 5: And we have a comment and tip from I'm Marty. Really appreciate it, Marty, thank you, he says in monstrous appreciation.
Speaker 2: For the monster.
Speaker 5: Jeb, thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Marty, thank you.
Speaker 3: Well, we had Bill Gates as a bloodsucking vampire, which is a pretty description, being able to transform from a vampire into a giant mosquito that he is so.
Speaker 2: Fond Bill Gates.
Speaker 3: Again, a lot of people are picking up the fact that he is leaving this alarmist dumer view of climate change, and a lot of people are thinking that it's a positive development. I'm very skeptical about this. Here's Daily Skeptic, which has been pretty good in the UK about pushing back against the climate mcguffin. Bill Gates says, climate change is not the end of the world. That's their headline. He's rejected his doom's day view of climate change. But look what is coming, and they have fought against the pandemic mcguffin as well, the Daily Skeptic. They need to take a look at how these two mcguffins align. It doesn't really matter what the excuse is, That's why I call it a mcguffin, And it doesn't matter what the motivating item or near is. What they want from all these things is exactly the same thing. They want to control everything about you. And so they found that one of them is working and the other one isn't. It's just as simple as that, and so you've got President Trump saying we beat him, we won, you know, except he's the guy who sold the other mcguffin, the other shoot a Trump. The doomsday narrative that predicted climate change would decimate civilization was wrong, said Bill Gates, And so Daily Skeptic says, well, so it's not a recognition that carbon dioxide is not a harmful pollutant and that is having negligible impact on global temperatures while boosting plant growth. But by dialing down the catastrophism and regaining a semblance of perspective, it is a step in the right direction. Except again, count me skeptical when you look at history of alarmism.
Speaker 11: World emits over fifty one billion tons of greenhouse gases, and as we keep doing that, the consequences for human life will be catastrophic and time is running out.
Speaker 12: Bill Gates now says this climate change will not lead to humanity's demise. People will be able to live and thrive in most places on Earth for the foreseeable future. But if he's serious about making things better, it should start with an apology tour. Apologize to the scientists who are punished for speaking the truth. Apologize to the young people who sacrifice their futures because of the fear you help spread and apologize to the developing countries that were forced to stay poor chasing green technologies that don't even work.
Speaker 3: How about de industrializing the West with this lie as well? And you know, he's got a different kind of alarmism as well, not just the pandemic alarmism and the vaccine alarmism, but he is also spreading AI alarmism. A lot of people are doing that, and hopefully it's going to be just as false as what we're seeing here. As a matter of fact, show that meme that somebody put together as yeah, here, he is not an engineer, never finished college, not a doctor, not an epidemiologist, not a virologist. He's unelected, He's a documented thief. He owns virus patents, he owns vaccine companies, and he visited Epstein's Pedo Island countless times. That's Bill Gates. As a matter of fact. What they didn't put in there is that his entire fortune is based on fraud and theft.
Speaker 2: I remember that really well. I remember when.
Speaker 3: First computer I had, I put it together from a kit and it was at the time you had the Intel processors, the eighty eighty processors and the Z eighty processors, and everybody was using an operating system called from digital company called Digital Research.
Speaker 2: It was called.
Speaker 3: CPM, and it had a command line interpreter that was had a command line interpreneur that was just got a note from Lancy's having trouble with comments on Rumble, may not be able to get all the comments that are there. Okay, He's got a way to see him, Okay. So anyway, this was one of the old fashioned. It looks very familiar if you use the command line on MS JOS because Bill Gates copied it exactly exactly. It was its most blatant ripoff of intellectual property I've ever seen anywhere. The Chinese couldn't do it any better, even called the Colonel bios, same term that Digital Research did. So they sued him and he won in court, stealing that from him, and because he had more lawyers and he had more money where he was coming from, and then he sold his operating system to IBM and they created that standard. So it's based on intellectual property theft. And the same thing happened to some degree with Windows and Apple he was able to beat Steve Jobs at.
Speaker 2: That as well.
Speaker 3: But he's pushing AI alarmism as well. Maybe these false prophets ought to be taken out of the community in stoned. I don't know. Maybe they are are stoned on something. I don't know what they're what they're taking. But a person who that report was from, that was Lucy Biggers from the Free Press that put together the coats from Bill Gates. Trump is gloating saying we just won. Gates is admitting that climate change won't end the world. Well, I again, I don't see it that way. It's I'm still skeptical about this. I'm like the end of a blast in the past where the guy's told that the Soviet Union fell, and he's out there Christopher Walken character the Father starts out a new underground bunker. I'm pacing out a new underground bunker against the mcguffin because I don't believe that we won anything. I think they simply have shifted tactics. All these mcguffins take us to the same place. They're just false narratives that they give us. He's dropped that one because everybody's onto him.
Speaker 4: I think they're just giving it a rest because people are so numb to the alarmism. So they got to pull it back. Oh, well, it's not going to kill us all. And then after a few years, well it turns out it's going to kill us all again.
Speaker 3: Well, part of the problem is people see what the de industrialization is doing to them and to their country and their homes, and you know, they understand the hardship that's being imposed on them, and nobody has, really the public has never bought in to this climate alarmism, to the consternation of people like Bill Gates and others. So they're kind of beating a dead horse, and if they don't back off, they're going to wind up with people with pitchforks coming after them and torture in the middle of the night. So I think it's in their best interest to give it a rest or to back off from it. They can still accomplish all this stuff with the pandemic mcguffin just as easily, and I think that's where they're going again. As Biggers said, that shift to common sense is welcome, but it comes after decades of fear mongering that harmed young people, stalled development, and punished dissenting scientists. And I think it's even worse than that when you look at it, the damage that's been done to manufacturing, damage that has been done to our societies. It's a big deal to have all these kids think that the world is going to end because of, you know, having a car, or because of eating meat and things like that. But it is vast what has been done to us, and none of this stuff is being undone because it's all in place with the Paris Climate Acord transferring all manufacturing and industry to China fully and finally, so now Trump is gloating, maga's guard is down as usual. It's weird that Gates didn't come to this conclusion before. Big tech needed tons of energy really fast, which can only be produced with fossil fuels. That's the comment from zero Hedge, and I think that has something to do with it as well, the hypocrisy of shutting down all manufacturing and power so that you can heat and cool your home while these guys have their massive data centers and they're running their massive data centers on the stuff that they say is going to kill everybody that is not sustainable for them, but they will still have the surveillance and the control using another bogus mcguffin, the last five years of fake climate doom headlines were merely a move to enrich their lies such as climate NGOs, with taxpayer funds. And again you could say the same thing about Trump and his friends with a pandemic mcguffin. It was a lot of doom and gloom headlines and a move to enrich their friends in the pharmaceutical companies. Wind and solar farms in the u CREATE, by the way, are set up to take over nine percent of total land area in the United Kingdom. Think about that. So you have about ten percent of land is going to be covered with wind farms and solar farms, and it still isn't going to provide affordable power or reliable power.
Speaker 5: Ten percent all the land are going to be covered, all the land iceores. Yeah, it's going to be so incredibly ugly and it is not going to provide the power that they need, and it's.
Speaker 2: Going to be another way to take away food.
Speaker 3: Sorry, lands was onto something, that's right, Yeah, I need to adjust with these things. Surely you must be jesting Clean Power twenty thirty action plan. Here we got another twenty thirty plan. Currently approximately fifteen gigawatts of offshore wind capacity, which will nearly triple in five years, fourteen gigawats right now of onshore wind capacity which will double, and there are seventeen gigawatts of solar which will also triple, bringing the UK's solar and wind fleet up from forty six gigawatts to a whopping one hundred and twenty five gigawatts. Very little of it will work on cold winter nights, despite costing billions of pounds each and every year.
Speaker 2: So there you go. That's jigawats, Marty, great Scott, That's what I mean. That's right.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of energy that's not going that's going to be extremely expensive and extremely unreliable and unavailable, and it's going to decimate them as far as manufacturing goes.
Speaker 5: Are you telling me this sucker isn't nuclear? We've got some comments and tips, DG eight, Thank you very much. DG eight says David. I'm going to be blunt. Only an idiot, thinks, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg, Ellison and Teal changed and are on our side. It's a game to these demons.
Speaker 3: Well, that idiot might be Trump, and it might be he thinks that because they're funneling money to him.
Speaker 5: Now we also have Tourinator, Thank you very much. Tourinator says, does this mean Bill Gates is going to stop funding geo engineering in my area? It's gotten worse since Trump has been back in office, not better. Have you guys heard of Dane Wiggington at geoengineering?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, yeah, absolutely, Yeah, he does some good work, I think. Yeah, he's been on the geoengineering thing for a very long time. All right, let's take a quick break, and when we come back, we're going to take a look at the news. We've got a lot of unusual news, especially about AI. But we're going to begin with the cat fight between Trump's leading ladies. I think they need to come up with another name. Of course, it is all theatrical, isn't it. But I think calling him his leading ladies, it's kind of a beauty contest there in the White House. And I wonder they need to have a ballroom. Perhaps they can parade out his harem of women on a regular basis.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take a quick break, folks, we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 13: Hello, it's me Voladimir Zelenski. I'm so tired of wearing these same T shirts everywhere for years. You'd think with all the billions I've skimmed off America, I could dress better. And I could if only David Knight would send me one of his beautiful gray mcguffin hoodies or a new black T shirt with the mcguffin logo in blue. But he told me to get lost. Maybe one of you American suckers can buy me some. At the Davidknightshow dot com. You should be able to buy me several hundred. Those amazing sand colored microphone hoodies are so beautiful, I'd wear something other than green military cosplay to my various galas and social events. If you want to save on shipping, just put it in the next package of bombs and missiles coming from the USA.
Speaker 14: Tell Alexa to add the APS Radio skill and have access to the best channels anywhere, from country to blues, classic hits to news. APS Radio curates incredibly diverse playlists for you to enjoy. Get details at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 3: And we want to thank APS for carrying the show on their news channel and of course they have a lot of different radio channels as well, based on different genres. And you've got a comment you want to yes quickly.
Speaker 5: I want to let people know alien poop evolution says, Can you please tell folks the Rumble chat is working on the app, So if you use the Rumble app, the chat works fine. It is simply browser based viewers that are having issues.
Speaker 2: And that's why Lance is having.
Speaker 3: Issues seemingly yeah, in terms of being able to see the comments on Rumble. But it is working on the app. That's why that solves some myth. We're wondering why you were seeing the comments and he was not seeing it so well. The reported cat fight between Trump's leading ladies. This is an article from a revolver and on September twenty first, Trump appointed Lindsay Halligan, one of his former personal lawyers, to run the Justice Department's Eastern District Virginia office. The move overruled Pam Bondy, who had tapped a conservative lawyer from Virginia, Mary Maggie Cleary, for the role. Halligan is a glamorous, thirty six year old ex beauty queen who a finalist, and she immediately got to work even though she has absolutely no experience as a prosecutor or trials. She was basically a real estate lawyer who had no experience that qualified her for this job except her appearance.
Speaker 5: Oh you said prosecutor. I thought you said her mind.
Speaker 3: It is kind of funny, and apparently Pam Bondy is really not happy about that, just like she's not happy about the Second Amendment, I mean the other things. She's also upset about this. Not that I'm necessarily a fan of Halligan. I think it's kind of comical that she was looking at these indictments and Pam Bondy was kind of pulling back, and Trump scolded her in public, and I said, so, what's this about. Is not the way that he communicates with people that are in his cabinet. He communicates with him on social media. Why is he putting that out on social media. Well, he was scolding her publicly so he could get his real estate lawyer to become a prosecutor. And the other prosecutors were in the office. It's not just Pam Bondy. The others couldn't see that there was a case for Trump. And I don't think there's a way forward for this as well. She kind of put off going after Adam shift she could finny thing on if she went to James Comy. And as I pointed out before, I'm not a fan of Comy. I'm not a fan of John Bolton. John Bolton's another Lindsay Graham wants to get us involved in warris everywhere, another neocon. And you know, but these people that are being charged of this stuff, these are let's say, trumped up charges that I don't think are going to fly. Sources tell The Daily Mail that these indictments blindsided Bondi and senior Justice Department officials. They were furious, The Daily Mail, as told over what they saw is Holligan's rogue move, even though it was in pursuit of Trump's demands. Bondy has since tried to distance herself from all three cases. It's real and it's personal, said one insider. They both want to be the president's enforcer. So yeah, his harem is there's there's trouble there in this harem.
Speaker 2: And you look at the people that he picks for Press secretary.
Speaker 3: He has a long history of picking women that he's infatuated with their looks on what was the name of the first one, the first administration.
Speaker 2: She was a brunette.
Speaker 3: Oh, anyway, there was something going on between her and Guilfoyle.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Trump Junior.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the other There's so many of these women that were around the Trump family.
Speaker 3: Christine Holmes. I guess, yeah, he likes lip filler or something like that. But anyway, it's the result, according to Guard sources, is a vicious power struggle between two of the most prominent women and Trump's orbit. And there are a lot of prominent women in this orbit, always have been. When two of his lieutenants compete, they say, Trump is usually the winner. So again, the when you look at what the president posted publicly, the public message was not an accident, they said, well, I think it was just an accident.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: An insider dismissed the explanation as ridiculous. That doesn't sound like Trump, said. The sources, familiar with the dynamics of Trump and Bondi's relationship. If the President wants to send a message, he'll pick up the phone and he'll call them, which is what I said at the very beginning of this. So again, we look at the Pedophile Palace in honor of Epstein. Trump's new ballroom larger than the White House and fueled by Zionist billionaires, reports Brian Shallhave at Health Impact News, and Trump and his billionaires are funding him. It's not just the Zionist billionaires, it's also Silicon Valley billionaires that are there funding. A new addition to the White House advertises a ballroom, and he said he's going to be calling it the Pedophile Palace because it's a true symbol of where American culture is here in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Any of those who eund name Jeffrey Epstein Memorial Ballroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And do we still have that clip. I don't think we do. Yeah, the one that's put together by the Lincoln Project. They really nailed it. But Brian goes back to the history of ballrooms and it's got quite a history with the LGBT crowd. Actually, you know about one hundred years history of that. So it's also in keeping with the sexual scandals that have constantly been happening in the White House throughout history, from the affairs between JFK and Marilyn Monroe to the sexcapades of Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky to the homosexual prostitution rings that rocked the White House under Reagan and Bush, to the Nixon and Billy Graham child sex trafficking rings that led to Watergate. So he said it really should be called the Jeffrey Epstein Donald Trump White House Ballroom, which is exactly what the Lincoln Project called it. So Trump has emphasized the dramatic changes that will come at zero cost to the American taxpayer. Let me just say, you know, when you look at things like the ballroom and the amount of money that's going to be spent on that. But of course he says, it's not going to be taxpayer money. It's going to be my supporters that are out there. What are they going to get for that? Though it's even worse than if it was taxpayer money. If it was taxpayer money, it would cost us a couple of hundred billion dollars. But since these people are going to be contributing a couple hundred billion dollars, it's going to cost us a couple hundred billion dollars in terms of what these people are going to get out of the federal government. They're not doing this, They're not doing this because of altruism. They are investing in Trump and they expect to be paid back, and they will be paid back with a lot of money from US. So it's actually going to be even more expensive for that. Here are some of the donors that are going to be there, The Addilson Family Foundation. Of course, Miriam Adelson, who famously Trump pointed out she likes Israel a lot more than she likes the US. She makes her money in the U, and she spends her money in the US for the benefit of Israel. One of his biggest campaign donors then the Altria Group previously known as Philip Morris. They sell Regina Slim's, Marlborough and Parliamont cigarettes. They are giving a lot of money. Amazon Jeff Bezos. He gave a million dollars to the inaugural committee and earlier this year in January, and Amazon Web Services is earning more than five hundred million from federal contracts over the last three years, shows government data. Apple Tim Cook was on Trump's American Workforce Policy Advisory Board during his first term. He attended the president's twenty twenty five inauguration along with other tech leaders. The company secured a major win this summer when smartphones were exempted from the heavy tariffs that were levied on goods imported from India and China. Then you got Coinbase, one of America's largest cryptocurrency exchanges. The SEC had sued the company in twenty twenty twenty three, allegedly acting as an unregistered broker, but the Trump administration dropped the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Earlier this year.
Speaker 3: They gave a million dollars to Trump's inaugural committee. You also have Pepe and Amelia van Jewel. They are part of a Cuban American family that owns massive sugar conglomerate, and Trump has already announced that he's persuading Coke to release cane sugar versions instead of the high fructose cornserpt don't know if that's going to happen orright. He also made claims that Toyota was going to invest ten billion dollars in the US. Toyota has been backpedaling on that, saying it's not really true. So he is known to exaggerate. But Pepe and Amelia have given more than three million to Trump campaigns going back to twenty sixteen, and not only has Trump pushed using sugar rather than high fructose corn syrup. He's also put big tariffs on Brazil, the largest exporter of sugar to the US fifty tariff. Of course, some of that was because of just personal relationships and preferences, because a lot of this is about that Google. We all know about Google. Harold Ham a billionaire founder of Continental Resources, natural gas and petroleum producer, one of the richest women in America, one of the richest men in the world, according to Forbes. Hard Rock International, owned by the Seminole tribe of Florida. The hard Rock cafes and casinos run by them. I didn't know that they purchased an Atlantic, New Jersey casino that was once owned by Trump. Their chairman, Jim Allen, has previously served as vice president of operations at the Trump organization. We have the Laura and Isaac Pearlmutter Foundation. They sold Marvel Entertainment to Walt Disney in two thousand and nine, and they've given more than twenty three million to Trump's campaigns, supporting his super pack since twenty and sixteen, and they use Marvel comics to promote his COVID pandemic. Mcguffin Lockheed Martin obvious what they're in it for the biggest defense contractor so Lutnik family. They're putting stuff in there. Meta Mark Zuckerberg, who has got a lot of territory to make up with earlier criticism of Trump, and he's been doing everything he can Microsoft and volunteer round out the group here, and so you can see that this is something that's going to be very expensive for the American taxpayer. We'll get the bill and it'll be about a thousand times more than these people have contributed. They're buying their way with influence with Trump, who is someone who is very easy to buy your way into with influence, one of the most corrupt administrations we've ever had, and it'll go down that way in history. I think I'm pretty confident that we're going to when we look at crypto corruption, and we'll talk a little bit about that when Tony joins us. He's ready to join us now. So I'm going to cut this short, and it's we look at what is happening Trump with all the money that he's spending on the ballroom. I just think that they're not thinking through the optics of all this stuff. They are energizing the Democrats like, you can't believe the Democrats who are all about the welfare programs, and I'm not about the welfare programs. I don't think that they serve the people on welfare well. And I think it'd be better if we had a private system. Perhaps that is something that will come out of this. It's an opportunity for individuals and for churches and for private organizations to make up the gap that the government would do. But I don't think it's going to be long enough for that to really have an effect. Nevertheless, doing it right at Thanksgiving time is well, he's all about his ballroom. I think is one of the most tone deaf things that Trump has ever done. And you know, just like shoving people around with masks, these these agents shoving people around with masks on and doing biometric idea on the street. When you look at those tactics, you know he could do the same things. And yet the ways that he's choosing to do this, he truly is energizing people, which we saw with the No King's rally, and the Republicans are just whistling in the dark about all this stuff.
Speaker 5: And so oh yeah. The first press secondary was Sarah Huckabee Sanders.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. Yeah, well no McCartney, Yeah, that.
Speaker 3: Was the previous Press secretary, but there was somebody before her that was a that was not the one I was thinking of, the one.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of, and interchangeable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe Press secretary was not the one, and maybe that was not her title, but I remember she was the gatekeeper when we were trying to get into the hotel and Washington to cover that event that we were there for. And she was very attractive, very young, and I don't know what other qualifications she had.
Speaker 2: I just I'm trying to assume she.
Speaker 5: Had other qualifications.
Speaker 2: But Trump is not necessary to have any.
Speaker 5: My question is, you know it's coming up to Thanksgiving. The President always pardons the turkey. Do you think maybe he'll pardon them in the new ballroom, you know, get to have a nice little slow dance with the turkey afterwards, really show it off.
Speaker 3: A butter ballroom, he could call it exactly. Okay, we're gonna take a quick break and we're going to connect up with Tony Rdman of Wisewolf Gold.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back, folks, h you're listening to the David Knight.
Speaker 14: Show Here News Now at APS Radio News dot com or get the APS ra do you have and never miss another story.
Speaker 3: Welcome back in Joining us now is Tony Rdeman of Wisewolf Gold and he has set up David Knight Taik Gold to take you to him and let him know that you're coming through us from hearing about this on the program. And I wanted to talk to Tony today because gold has been popping around like it was bitcoin almost but of course it's not unusual to see gold bitcoin moving several percentage points in a day or certainly in a week, but that's something that is kind of new for gold and silver, and so as it went up so quickly, it is now bouncing around at different levels. And right now, what is it around four thousand?
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 8: It's just under four thousand this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, I mean it's still very high compared to where it has been for the year. And what is shaking it up this week is the Federal Reserve cutting interest rates by twenty five basis points a quarter of a percent and saying that they're going to only do one more by the end of the year. And so a lot of people on Wall Street and other places are saying, all right, So then that means that inflation is not going to kick up as much as we thought it would if he gets real aggressive on these interest cuts.
Speaker 2: He's not going to get real aggressive.
Speaker 3: The thing is that I'm looking at, Tony, is that Powell isn't going to be there that much longer. Right, his term ends in May. So these people are saying, well, that's it. I guess they're going to follow a very conservative path there that's only going to last for a couple of months anyway. And we know, you know, as you and I have talked about, and Jerald Clenty has said so many times, Trump is really good for gold because he's all about borrowing money and not paying his bills, and so we know where this is all going to go. He's going to have somebody who is going to have an easy money approach and it's going to stoke inflation, and it's going to happen at the latest in May of next year.
Speaker 15: You know, that's at the latest. And you were thinking the exact same thing I was. It's so funny the markets are so fickle and so short term. They look at stuff and say, oh, well, I guess everything's fine and we're back to normal, and you know, the meltdown isn't really happening, but it's all short term.
Speaker 8: And then you know, it's interesting too.
Speaker 15: You mentioned Palell talking about a second rate cut, but he didn't seem that that was a foregone conclusion.
Speaker 2: It may not be.
Speaker 15: It may not be until you know, Trump finally gets his new fed chair, and then I think all bets are off at that point.
Speaker 8: I think it's going to be easy money.
Speaker 15: Lots and lots of printing, probably unprecedented amount of currency injection into the economy, and that's only going to drive all these fundamentals everything we talk about, you know, as far as dedollarization and the repricing of commodities, it's only going to continue to inflate the prices of commodities as the dolls.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean, it is something that is so dear to the heart of Trump. I mean, look at how angry he got with Thomas Massey's pushed back against both his stimulus bill and his One Big Beautiful Bill because of the spending, and that is you know, he takes that very personally, and that is one of his core things. Now, I thought it was interesting that this article said FED officials had to make yesterday's decision without key federal economic data amid the ongoing government shutdown. The Bureau of Labor Statistics is mostly shuttered during the shutdown. But it's all a lie anyway, as audi's program says, it's all a lie. All these we couldn't get the numbers from the Bureau of la Labor Statistics, but it's all a lie anything that they would have gotten from them. And zero Hedge is saying gold is doing what it normally does. After FED rate cuts. It typically goes down a little bit and then starts to climb Shortly after that. People are anticipation of that inflation maybe something is you know, gonna kick off with us, but they realize that it's not really going to change the fundamentals in the long term, and so then we get back to where we were.
Speaker 15: It's like what we were saying that that statistics don't lie, but liars use statistics.
Speaker 8: That comes to mind.
Speaker 15: Yeah, now you know you're you're looking at gold too as far as the price, and that's the way it usually goes. There's a rate cut, there's some liquidation of current holdings to get into the market, because that signals, you know, the money printer is on the money printer is going to go bur and some of these stocks and other things in short term investments will inflight, so people take profit positions out on gold and there'll be some sell off in the market.
Speaker 8: But again, you know, and also too that the news of.
Speaker 15: There being some sort of tentative agreement on trade between China and the US, and China supposedly to start buying soybeans again, and all this other stuff all temporary, and you see these price pullbacks some gold. Matter of fact, I bought some gold over the weekend because you can't trade on the exchange, and it was a significant amount, and Monday morning it's just bleeding red and I'm like, I don't think I made anything, you know, But that's okay. That's the risk you take when you're a dealer, that you roll with the market. Sometimes you're up, sometimes you're down. But that's the volatile nature where we are right now. And I think it's looking for both gold, silver and bitcoin are looking for a price. I think they're trying to find price position and price discovery in all of this turbulence, and we just never it's like you look at the charts. One of the reports was saying that this is the most gains that gold has had since nineteen seventy nine. What's true for silver as well. It's a forty five years in the making of these price adjustments. And you were, if you know, you know as well as anybody, David the the shock, the Nixon shock of going off the gold standard in seventy one, and by seventy nine you had eight hundred dollars an ounce gold, which was massive in nineteen seventy nine, same thing with silver at fifty two dollars. There was a lot of intervention that went on Paul Volker from the FED, and this is interesting history to look at because they went out of their way to make sure that there wasn't some you know, scramble or crash of the dollar at that time, you know, getting out of the dollar. I think I think they stabilized it with high interest rates and kind of a you know, dangling the trinket of you know, Caynesen economics and the Laugher curve with Reaganomics and all that stuff in the eighties.
Speaker 8: I think that's really important history to pay attention.
Speaker 15: To because it created the price of gold and it kept silver suppress for a long time. Well, but he talked about that when you measured the markets against gold, they don't look good anymore.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mes has talked about that, and they said, you know what would it take to burst.
Speaker 2: The bubble for gold?
Speaker 3: And they said, when you look at when that has happened, like you're just talking about one of those incidents, it's because people have lost faith in the Federal Reserve and then they got that faith back. I don't see that happening. I don't see the Federal Reserve being able to get people's confidence back. Even if they could do it at the retail level, they're not going to do it based on the sanctions that have been put in by Biden and by Trump and others, and with the competition coming from bricks, they're not going to get the confidence of countries back, even if they could do it at the retail level. So I don't think that's going to happen. And when you look at all of the fundamental issues in terms of inflation, in terms of debt, those are all still there, bigger than we've ever seen in the past. And what Trump is doing is adding a layer of chaos and instability to businesses which we were already were headed for a stagflation or a selenty said dragflation. And when you add that kind of chaos and instability that people can't plan on, then it just makes it all worse.
Speaker 15: No, it does, and that's I think misunderstanding where we are too and having normalcy bias has hurt the average consumer, the average American and possibly every person around the world. The IMF just came out and said that they expect that global debt will reach one hundred percent of global GDP by twenty thirty.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Now, isn't that an interesting metric. Yeah, we're talking about twenty thirty and we've been calling out the it's a broken world predictive programming of the Great Reset for a long time. I think these things go hand in hand, the projections that are out there of global debt to GDP, the collapse of Fiat currencies, the resetting of things. It's very important to pay attention to these fundamentals about prices and commodities that matter. Wall Street's really talking more about the periodic table than they have in a long time.
Speaker 8: I got that from Gold Telegraph.
Speaker 15: He's talking about how he was overhearing traders talking about copper and things that they you know, years ago you wouldn't have heard it would be tech stocks and AI. But I think getting looking around the world, seeing what nation states are hoarding and what they're stockpiling based off of I think the devaluation that's inevitable, the devaluation of Fiat currencies is really important to understand those metrics, and I think the average person here in this country is going to get caught flat footed, unfortunately, because they're just going off of you know, these rate cuts and other things that it really don't matter much in them, especially in the long term. They matter in the short term, but it's not changing the fundamentals of what we're witnessing in this.
Speaker 8: Revaluation of all things.
Speaker 3: Well, when you look at the global great reset and the great taking and all the rest of this stuff that's there, Trump has got a really important role to play in all this. He has been sowing global discord with his tariff tantrums that are out there, and so we look at it and we say, we argue about whether or not he's got the power to do this, And you know, what is the basis for him putting this stuff in, But the reality is is that this is exactly what the globalists want to have done, and so it really kind of plays into everything they want to the extent that you have to wonder if, just like in twenty twenty, if he isn't the leader for the globalist agenda rather than the leader of the opposition because he's putting all this, you know, and all this chaos that is out there. Canada just cut theirs by their interest rates by a quarterbule percent. They're about one and a half points in terms of interest rates below us. They're down at two and a quarter and they say it's because of structural damage caused by the Trump tantrums, reducing capacity of the economy and adding costs to people limits a role that monetary policy can play, and so they're saying, you know, these Trump tariffs and trade policy have harmed our economy, and of course it's harming a lot of other economies, and it's just, you know, we have this global system, which I'm not a big fan of, but that's what we have right now, and what he's doing is he's just wrecking it. Like he wrecked the supply chains in twenty twenty with his lockdown, and in a sense, what he's doing is contributing to this chaos and this reset that is there doing it globally because all these different lines have been connected to the United States and it is just just you know, by abruptly cutting off these supply things. Rather than going through an orderly transition or having a plan, he just does this knee jerk reaction and does it all at once and say, Okay, we're going to cut this off, nay, and build your business back up by your own bootstraps without the suppliers that you've been getting product from. And so he's harming American businesses as well, but the impact that he's having around the world is huge.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and it's disastrous. Yeah, you and I both know what grows an economy. What what what made the United States great in the first place. You know, it's free markets. There was there was a plan, yes, there was, there was coherence.
Speaker 2: And government was out of our lives. People. People can make a plan. Government was out of our lives.
Speaker 3: It didn't it didn't have a heavy tax burden on them, and so you had to ability, you had freedom and people can invest for the future. All this stuff has been shut down, these types of policies.
Speaker 15: You go back to COVID nineteen eighty four. I mean, look at the smashing of small business. I mean just the wrecking of the system and the supply lines. And that wasn't the beginning of inflation in this country, but it certainly was the accelerant that was poured on it. And think of the wealth that has been stolen from the average American. Think of this transfer of wealth, likes of which we've never seen before. The only thing that even comes close to it was the free trade policies put in by the technocrats and the oligarchs back in the nineteen seventies who wanted to transfer the wealth away from the United States and moved eastward. Absolutely nothing like this, though, we've not seen anything ever before, this massive transfer of wealth that's gone on, and it continues to go on. No, you're right to call this out because if you really wanted to grow the economy, you have the markets love certainty, and not only that, but incentives for people, let for them to be able to feel safe to take risks. I don't see that there's lots of small manufacturers that are absolutely baffled.
Speaker 8: You look at the cattle industry, Oh yeah, they have.
Speaker 15: No idea like why are we helping Argentinian beef producers over our own? You know, we're injecting cash all over the world into places that again they're not it's not our business, and it's not America first. All that stuff that really is just shameful and all of those fundamentals too. Everything that we're doing right now will have lasting repercussions, unfortunately for this continual transfer of wealth. And that's why it's important to understand the difference between currency and money.
Speaker 3: Well, when you look at more than ever, the entire Chicago border trade is said this last week, why is that there? Well, it's because farmers want to be able to lock in a price at some point. They're willing to pay a premium for that. And that's the entire reason that that giant Chicago border trade exists is to lock in prices for farmers so that they have certainty so they can make plans. And what Trump is doing is single handedly worse than just taking out the entire Chicago border trades.
Speaker 2: Like he flew over it with his.
Speaker 3: Jet and dropped a bunch of excrement on it. That's what's really happening to all the cattle farmers. And so it's it's and not just them, other farmers as well, the cattle ranchers, I should say, but also the farmers, because they've got to have that certainty, and that's what Trump is destroying. Nobody can make any plans. Nobody knows what's going to happen. And that's true not just for the farmers and the ranchers, it's also true for all the small retailers, all the small manufacturus. They need to know what their parts are going to cost, or what their goods are going to cost. If they're a manufacturer, they're going to have to get some parts. They don't know if they're even going to be able to get the parts anymore. It might be embargoed. But if they get it, they don't know if it's going to be a twenty percent tariff or it's going to be one hundred percent tariff. You can't operate like that.
Speaker 15: No, and this was supposed to be, you know, the basis for bringing jobs back to this country, and we've just weaponized the dollar by other means. That's what the threat of tariffs and in the incoherence of the blanket tariffs that they put out. I mean, it really is, you know, the playbook for accelerating the great resets. I mean, that's all that is. I mean, it's we're not winning. I know we're supposed to get We're supposed to be tired of winning by now, David, That's what I was told. We're going to get so tired of winning. But we're not winning. And that's I think they must spell that. I'm just tired of the whining that they were coming out of the White House.
Speaker 2: I'm very tired of that.
Speaker 3: But let's look at gold, because we just had the London Bullion Market Association talked about where they think gold is going to go in the next year. Last year, they thought that gold this year would get up to twenty nine forty one announce and it's quite a bit higher than that obviously, and so it's up around Instead of twenty nine hundred and around three thousand, it is now around four thousand, So they missed it by about a third. So they were pretty conservative on it, and they are expecting that gold is going to get up to around five thousand and about a year. And while we're talking about London and the medals, did we talk about when you were here last week, did we talk about what happened with silver and India and all the rest of that stuff, the massive shortage of that stuff. Yeah, so silver has done quite a bit better than they thought it would. Gold is seeing its best annual gains since nineteen seventy nine, prices up fifty percent this year. However, it's not the best performing asset of precious metals. Silver is up sixty one percent year to date and platinum is up by ninety three percent.
Speaker 2: You said people are looking at.
Speaker 3: The different minerals and trading that the chart there, So I guess platium is another one of these things that's there. But anyway, forty participants expect gold to be the top performing asset and precious metals through twenty twenty six. And so again last year they thought it would be silver, and it was silver. And then you see what is happening with Tether Lucky Lutnix company. They are making massive investments in gold and then tokenizing it. And I'm looking at this, I'm thinking, why in the world would you want to own.
Speaker 2: Gold that way?
Speaker 3: When you look at all of the different issues about how they can change the rules about what you can do with your token coins. They can completely shut you off. You can have any kind a lot of different kinds of cyber attacks or things like that that can separate you from your ownership of that stuff. I'm just looking at it. I'm saying, what's in it for the people.
Speaker 2: That are out there.
Speaker 3: I just really don't understand that the risk is greatly finn Yeah.
Speaker 15: I mean, if you don't understand the risk of the counting party risk of those type of coins, then yeah, maybe it looks great to you and you can digitize whatever. Maybe you have a lot more faith in the system than I do. But think about that, Think about the power to take something digital and then buy real assets with that. When somebody gives you value for the digitized thing that you made up, I mean, that is a that's a break that's not since the credit card fees have since something been so brilliant it's almost evil genius.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, it is evil genius and it's Scott Bessen and it's the Trump family. There's a long article from Reuters about the Trump family's global crypto cash machine and the connections that they've made with other foreign governments who are able to invest in these crypto ventures. They have a World Liberty Financial which is WLF instead of w EF, but kind of the same idea. You will own nothing, and you will transfer all of your wealth to the Trump family and they will do a pump and dump on you, which they've already pulled off once this year on people. It's pretty amazing. But they see themselves as replacing banks and even as replacing the Central Bank, I think is what their goal is, and they're going to become probably trillionaires off of this thing.
Speaker 8: That is the play.
Speaker 15: I think there's a reason why, you know, especially with the difference between the Harris administration that never was in this one as the push for CBDC and the centralized plan to digitize through the Federal Reserve, or as the plan to do it through stable coin in this public private partnership. And think about the wealth that'll be created for a few again when you start using these stable coins and if they you know, dollar for dollar, you trade it in and they buy real assets, which they're doing. They're buying bitcoin and they're buying gold and other things and you mentioned that, you know, the Trump family, and I think it's Eric Trump with the American Bitcoin Yeah, and Don Junior is involved with another what I believe out of Japan.
Speaker 3: Well, we look at this World Liberty financial thing. You've got Eric and Don Jor and Baron are listed as the co founders, along with Witcoff's two kids. That's Trump's real estate partners. Now his special envoid to Israel in other places, and Trump is listed. This is really funny. As emeritus co founder, I got to get his name on there. And so Reuters went around talking to these different individuals, many of them high ranking government officials and other countries that are pouring massive amounts of money in and they're pretty clear that they said, well, there's been no special offers made to us outside of this, but we think it's going to do really well because it's connected to the Trump family. So a lot of people are talking about the open corruption, which is really pretty amazing. But you know, we saw that open corruption in the Biden family with Hunter and you know, the big guy, and what was happening in Ukraine. This is the same type of thing, except the Trump's situation is global. It's not just limited to one corrupt country in Ukraine, and nobody on the right is going to talk about this because they all are afraid of Trump's wrath and of Maga's wrath.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, they don't understand what's actually being done here. I mean, if you're you get to wreck a current system in order to create a new one, that's pretty apparent that's what happens. And so they're going to you know, if you want to see the dollar on it, you want to accelerate the way the dollar being turned into or digitized and doing you know, create a bridge to a new system, well you got to, you know, hasten its decline. And that's if you wanted to whip saw the value and create uncertainty, this is how you would do it.
Speaker 8: It's being done, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Their income from crypto has gone up seventeen fold and just the first half of this year. I mean they're making unbelievable amounts of money and uh, you're partnering with Lucky lootnik is we're going to see that really explode. And it is as they said in this article, it's legal but unethical. And I thought, well, okay, that's a little bit different than most of the things that Trump does. Most of the things he does are unethical and illegal. At least this is legal but unethical, I guess. So it's a little bit of a surprise there that actually do something within the law, kind of break it and then dare them to do something about it. But so as we look at it, I would just say that we're kind of in the same situation that we were last year with the election, and everybody soured on gold and silver and started moving into crypto. Of course, crypto has been a phenomenal investment for the Trumps as well, but I still think that gold and silver are on sale. I think that they are very important to not only see them as a hedge against uncertainty and a hedge against the complete restructuring of the financial system, but to see them as a hedge against the surveillance state and the attack on private financial transactions and your ability to make private financial transactions or to buy and to do what you want. That's going to be a function of having that ability. So I don't really see anything fundamentally changing on this stuff, even though the price is going to get noisy from time to time reacting to things that may or may not be real.
Speaker 15: What do you think, Well, that's true, and we're I think still looking for price discovery. There's a lot of unknowns that are pushing the price of gold and silver, and a nation state adoption of the bitcoin also is another unknown. You know, bitcoin was trading at one hundred thousand, hit one hundred thousand in December of last year, and it really hasn't. It's had another all time high this month, but you one hundred and twenty four thousand or whatever it was, but it's back down. You know, the news of the rate cuts and you know, volatility is it hurts Bitcoin's price. Gold has gone the opposite way. You know, it's because of the volatility. It's it's driven up to forty three hundred announced and then of course silver going up to fifty three plus announce. These are price discoveries in an uncertain time. The system that was built post World War two, you know, the Breton Woods one system is unraveling, and we had Breton once two in nineteen seventy one with going off the gold standard. But this is chaos in so many ways, and I think that's what it's looking for. So fundamentals, you know, are still there. The rate cuts are important to watch because there's going to be selloffs and things happen. But and we may see a dip in gold. Further down, there may be more liquidations and holdings, and that would be a good time. You know, it's a good always good to buy someone when you see the price in the red, because we're not going back to any sort of you mentioned earlier the restoration of trust, which always reminds me of this happened in twenty eleven. If history's your guide, they you know, BERNANKI came out and said it was the Great Depression was our fault.
Speaker 8: We did that.
Speaker 15: Also, this won't happen again, and we're not going to bail these banks out. We're not going to do this massive liquidity injection again. And that was quaint as I think we're about eleven trillion in debt at the time. So now we're you know, thirty eight trillion plus in debt. Nobody believes that rhetoric anymore. So all bets are off at this point. The future is finite in the sense of commodities and the pricing of currencies because trust has diminished, and so inside the fourth turning, I think that's really important to remember. The trust is diminished in the institutions, so people are going to be looking for what they can count, what's real, or at least to the best of their ability to understand what's real and cannot be duplicated or counterfeited. That will be more and more important as the years go on. Trust outside of counterparty risk will be everything in the next five years.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we talked earlier about how Powell's term is going to end in May of next year. There's rumors now this is a newsweek talking about Donald Trump considering Sorous's soy boy Scott Bessant for the chair of the FED, and of course this type of thing that we saw with Jennet Yellen. We have this revolving door between Treasury Secretary and FED chair, kind of what you see with these high level cabinet positions with HHS and FDA and CDC going back and forth with big pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer, Moderna and Eli Lilly. So it's that kind of revolving door that's there. And it truly amazes me, Tony that the right is I see all this stuff all the time about Soros, This and sorosid and look at his connections with illegal immigration, which is true, and it's connections with Andy Via, which is true. But when it comes to Scott Bessant, the guy who helped him and actually probably masterminded the breaking of the Bank of England, they don't see anything at all there, even as this guy is breaking our farmers in order to bail out a foreign country Argentina. You know, when you look at bailouts down the road with somebody like Scott Bessant a lieutenant in there, how bad do you think that's going to be If he gets in there as a fed chair. Of course he's going to do that type of thing. It's truly amazing to me to see the people that are getting the levers of control and our government's kind of scary, frankly, and again, the thing about Trump is that he can push a globalist agenda of a great reset, he can hire Soros people to do it, and Maga people don't see it at all coming. It's truly amazing.
Speaker 15: It's kind of like the first head of the Federal Reserve was Paul Warburg. Yeah, you know, it's where they based the character Daddy Warbucks and Little orphan Annie off of you know, and if you watch the movie or watch the play, like he calls up Roosevelt and tells him what to do in the nineteen thirties that they knew that then, you know, it was the Warburgs were really out, you know, in the periphery of the House of Rothschild. Of course, his brother Max Warburg ran the Central Bank in Germany at the time. We'reklos to have this mortal enemy, you know, in the First World War.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so there's always.
Speaker 3: And he gave one and ten million dollars in gold. What else would you give him?
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 3: Put him on a seal train to go in and start the Russian Revolution. Here's a bunch of gold, you know, to do something.
Speaker 8: This has always been the case.
Speaker 15: And it's always a Goldman Sacks person, you know, And I was besting is he Goldman Saxe, I'm sure or something like that. And the same thing with the the connection of sorts. It reminds me of Bill Barr.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 15: Bill Barr is picked by Trump to come in and uh be Attorney general. And we know where it's what he tracks back to what he is, you know, going back to the first Bush administration and UH being the defending lan Haruci you know who shot Vicky Weaver in the head. I mean, just these are awful people that are with the with their tentacles and you know, deep state connections and all the rest. And as long as it's you know, we have this team sport mentality in this country. If we're oh, so and so is picked by by my guy, so it absolves him, washes away all of his sins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you look at him.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of articles being put out by the conservatives really upset about Mom Danny. Okay for New York mayor, And here's a typical headline, Soros' fingerprints are all over the rise of Democrat socialist zoron Mom Danny And yeah, oh, I guess he's got his fingerprints on Bestlin, don't you think. I mean, it's pretty amazing, you know, Scott bessant O's his entire career to his relationship with sorrows.
Speaker 2: But that's nothing that there's nothing to see here. Just move on.
Speaker 3: We'll focus on Mom Danny, who again I'm not a fan of uh. And they can see the Sorow's fingerprints on him, but they can't see it when when Trump is there, I guess Hee wipes the fingerprints off.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, I mean it if you start unveiling things, it confuses people.
Speaker 8: It can be I'm sure unsettling.
Speaker 15: And there's it's it's scary obviously, it's terrifying to look at the world through the lens of Wow, that's all a lie.
Speaker 8: Because you cling to like my side is fighting.
Speaker 15: I can just you know, I can turn it off for a while at my side fight it out with the other side. But what if both sides? What if it's not really a side. What if it's just you know, you got a corrupt few that are orchestrating a lot of these things. And the other Monday, I have people say that to me, So, well, wait a minute.
Speaker 3: You know, we got to have a hope in something, and you know, if if Trump can't do it, then what is our option?
Speaker 2: What do we do?
Speaker 3: I said, Well, you got to think outside the ballot box, and you know, think outside this box they put you in. Maybe your solution doesn't lie in politics and government. Maybe you need to keep an eye on them, but they're not the solution and the savior of things. And so that is a scary thing. For people, they want to have a savior that they can put their hope in.
Speaker 2: Which just leads to a fake idolatry.
Speaker 15: I think, well, it's like the I saw a meme today. It just made me laugh. It's the Star Wars. It's the Two Suns or the Two Moons or whatever it was on tattoo Wing. I think with Luke Skywalker and it says it had both the Republicans and the Democrats and it was like most important election of our lifetimes.
Speaker 8: Every and it's.
Speaker 15: The same one. It's the same, both of them saying the same things. It's the most important election of our lifetimes. Yeah, just get off that train. Yeah, that's the you know, you're just caught up in that. Unfortunately, it's about ideas and about what you do as an individual. It's a it's it's the it's a counterintuitive way to deal with this amount of corruption. But you know, just joining it and getting in team sports it just encourages some folks stop doing That's right.
Speaker 3: We'll tell us at a bit about what's going on with a team wolf Pack there and uh and what's happening with Wise wolf Gold before we.
Speaker 15: Go, well, I'm going to make some announcements soon. I may put up a I don't know. I'm thinking about doing something really different here at the Texas location.
Speaker 8: I may start refining, but I don't know.
Speaker 15: I may put up an opportunity if somebody wants to join in with me on it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I've been running it through.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about urban mining and.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about Actually there's so I have that.
Speaker 15: I'm in the Bank location now and it's not a very big building, but I'm in the back. I've it's all wired in and I could put in, you know, the equipment to melt and refine, and put my own bars. I could make once, you know, you could. I could even be a hub for dealers to sell scrap gold and silver to. And right now the refiners aren't even melting silver day like they won't take it. So they're like, we're too busy because they're buying so much and that and that may that may ease up here shortly with the prices being down a little further. But I'm just stockpile, like I kept my buy. I still even though I can't melt it, I'm still buying uh scrap silver, which you know sterling silver you know, all the dinnerware and you know, jewelry and other things.
Speaker 3: So keep your eye out for that stuff coming from the louver, right. I think that's got more than scrap value associated with it.
Speaker 15: I think so there's there's some stuff that has got more than scrap value for sure.
Speaker 8: But yeah, I'm thinking about doing something with that. So I don't know.
Speaker 15: I there's there's gonna be so much opportunity in the coming years.
Speaker 8: I want to be able to better serve people. We so I'm working on that.
Speaker 15: And we've got, of course wolf Pack and just keeping that supply, which is you know every week and you talk about it.
Speaker 8: It's it's a weird place.
Speaker 15: I'm sourcing different products and we appreciate anybody who's part of wolf Pack. You know, we've got the I think we got the best precious Meedtal subscription service in the business in my opinion on variety, and uh I agree, yeah, in service. I got a great team. So just keeping these things afloat, I'm really grateful.
Speaker 3: I don't MV your job because you know, we're talking about how difficult things are for farmers and cattlemen and all the rest of the stuff, and and yet you know, you're in this very volatile uh situation as well, where the price is fluctuating quite a bit. It's it's very difficult to navigate those waters on a storm like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I think I'm built for it.
Speaker 15: I think fortunately for me, God wanted me to do this if I I think I'd have failed long ago if I didn't have his help.
Speaker 3: So you know, at least you've had a lot of experience with it. That's that's good to have that. Well, thank you so much for coming on and really really do appreciate your support of our show here and if you want to go to Tony, you can also find a wolf pack and everything else there David Knight dot Gold. He can help you with metal iras. He can also help you with large purchases or with the wolf pack where you can start to gradually accumulate physical metals that are going to retain their value in this very chaotic environment that we're in right now. Thank you so much, Tony, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Folks.
Speaker 3: We're going to take a quick break and we'll be right beck. We'll play the monster job here for you again.
Speaker 9: I was working on the news late one night for my eyes beheld and recite for the monster's head.
Speaker 3: Rehearse to my surprise, the tactics to inject what they divide. The monster is the job job. The spikes a graveyard stand. I caught on in a flash job. The monster is the jaz last in the castle, least to the FBA with a form of vampires feast the goold rehearsed before nine one one had a poison us, which is what they've done.
Speaker 2: The monster is the jazz job.
Speaker 3: The spikes are graveyard staff. I'll put you on a slab. The job. The monster is the job. Big Pharma was having fun. The party had just begun. The guests included Fauci Trump, then Biden. Scene was a lockdown. All we're fearing the news. The fly chains were broken. We were singing the blues. The coffins, they told us, were about drive. You can see it all on Channel five.
Speaker 10: Job.
Speaker 3: The monster is the Jabster job. The spikes a graveyard stab. It'll put you on a slab, the jab The monster is the jab From the Oval office. His voice did ring.
Speaker 2: Hospital cash registers went a ching.
Speaker 3: When people caught on to keep on the list, they said, whatever happened to the Wuhan Lab.
Speaker 6: The Job.
Speaker 3: The monster is the Jab, Monster Job, the spikes, a graveyard stab.
Speaker 2: He'll put you on a slab.
Speaker 14: The job.
Speaker 3: The monster is the Jab. Now everything's cool. Lab leaks a part of the planet. Their alibi echoes throughout the land for you, the living, and they'll try it again when they get to your door. Tell them farmer, no more is the Jab. The monster is the Jab, Jab, the spikes, the graveyard stab.
Speaker 2: It'll put you on a slab.
Speaker 10: The job. The monster is the Job.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 16: Elvis the Beetle and the Sweet Sounds of Motown find them on the Oldies channel at APS radio dot com.
Speaker 3: Well, welcome back, and we've got a sale to tell you about a product that's on sale.
Speaker 5: That's right, Homestead Products dot shop is having a sale on their freeze dried egg. It comes in a my lar packaging which gives it a twenty five year shelf life. So it's a great thing to add to your storable foods collection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know a lot of this stuff that people buy for storable foods as just like carbs and crackers and garbage filled chips and stuff like that, which I mean, there comes a.
Speaker 5: Point where you'll need anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you probably want some of that too, you know, you want to have some twinkies. They have a very long self fry five here. There's nothing real in there. But this is healthy and has a really long shelf life and a lot of protein and and of course as well.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: Freeze dried eggs.
Speaker 5: Freeze dried eggs that come from free range hens. They make sure that their hens are living a good life. These are high quality eggs before they're freeze dried, and their high quality still afterwards. Like I said, it comes in a my lar package, can last up to twenty five years. It's great for survival food that you're going to store, or if you're taking a camping trip and want something you can just take with you. So home Seid Products dot shop sale on their freeze dried eggs, and you can use promo code night at Homestead Products dot shop for ten percent off anything in the store. So go support them. They're the good guys. And I also let's go. I want to think I've been making notes since we're having problems. Radut Bro, thank you very much, He says, Americans want or too out of highlux. One of the only manual modern cars we can't have in America, but it's the land of the Free and home of the slave for us.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that Toyota Highlux that was legendary with Tarkson and top Gear. Yeah, they had an episode where they tried to kill one of these things. They think to it, and then they gave it a place of honor hanging up from the ceiling that after they.
Speaker 5: As a mashed wreck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'd wrecked it in so many different and it just kept going and going.
Speaker 3: And I think it was a diesel I believe so Diesel high Lux. But yeah, so who knows. Maybe they'll lip and some of this stuff up.
Speaker 5: Nah, not happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not going to get our diesels bike probably.
Speaker 5: And s a Miller. Thank you. That was very, very generous. We really do appreciate it. Says greetings everyone. Thank you especially to the Night family for always making my mornings interesting and blessed. Let's do let's all do what we can to keep it going, stay safe and hope filled. Thank you very much. As similar, thank you for those words of encouragement.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you want to read these other comments before we begin?
Speaker 5: Here a minute man militia. They should put that statue of Trump and Epstein holding hands to the centerpiece. That's right, but it directly dead center of the ballroom.
Speaker 3: Well they did in that commercial, and also you had Brian Scholhave in his article where he called it the pedophile Palace.
Speaker 2: He had that.
Speaker 3: Top in center of his article as well. They don't want people to know these guys were such close friends. As I said, I think it's kind of interesting with all this law fair bullying tactics and intimidation, threatening to suit people for billions of dollars, and this guy and Michael wolf may blow.
Speaker 2: This whole thing up.
Speaker 3: He's done several books and had direct interviews with Trump. Trumps stopped with all that stuff because the interviews the books were not complimentary. But he also did interviews with Jeffrey Epstein. I played that cliff for Yesterday where he and I believed for the longest time this was true. The timing was just too coincidental that somebody reported Epstein is being a pedophile right about the time these two guys broke up their fifteen year friendship and it got really acrimonious, and Epstein told Michael Wolfe about that and even said I think I went too far once Michael wolf reported that in his book he says, I think I went too far, And he said, right after that call I got from him, he was immediately arrested as he came back to the United States, and then we know what happened after that. So, yeah, he was taken out one way or the other where he's alive, whether he's alive or dead, he was taken out of the situation.
Speaker 5: And so isn't that an anonymous tip call you'd like to hear though? This guy Epstein, bad guy. He's doing bad things. The kids on an island. You got to go check it out now that I've been there.
Speaker 3: Just and that's the point he was making. He said, you know, Trump knew all this stuff for him to be able to be an informant, which is not just Michael Wolfe saying that. That's what Mike Johnson said. He said, hey, you know Trump was an informant. He wants people to know what Jeffrey Epstein was doing. Well, he didn't want people to know until they had that fight over the real estate, I think, but he's going to get discovery and he's actually after they threatened him, he went on offense against Millennia and Trump, and he is sticking to the story that he says that Jeffrey Epstein told him that it was you know, Jeffrey Epstein was one who introduced the two of them, that he was central to their relationship. When you look at those pictures of the foursome that they had there, it's pretty amazing pictures. It's a real jaw dropper to look at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have the deck I believe what's that? Oh wait, nomber one. I was thinking of a different picture of them together, Trump and Epstein, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a foursome picture of them where they're just standing there, all four of them posing. And there's another picture where she's like looking at Jeffrey Epstein and very seductively and leaning up against him, and it's like.
Speaker 2: They have a history here. I don't know what's going on with that.
Speaker 5: But gross Brian and Dev McCartney says, all the big Pallenteer donors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Volunteer is also one of the donors. I have a full list here. We didn't get to that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very bottom there here we are Pallunteer. Yeah, bounded in two thousand and three by Peter Thiel, known anti christ obsessive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's yeah.
Speaker 3: You would expect them to be there, and I'm sure that they're going to be buying influence as they always are doing.
Speaker 5: President Avonte seventeen seventy six.
Speaker 3: Hope Picks, that was it. That's the person I was trying to think of, communications director.
Speaker 5: I would have never gotten it, Hope Picks. That name came and went and has been removed from my memory. It will go again once we are done with the show.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: That's the one I was thinking of, because she was communications director.
Speaker 2: I'm not really sure what that was. She wasn't pressed. I could there. She's communications director.
Speaker 5: Whatever that means.
Speaker 2: Personal assistant to the president.
Speaker 5: Isn't good for you, Hope. I'm sure you had many talents and skills a Syrian girl. Don't see how they can be looking for a bubble in gold to burst. The bubble is in global fa and it's been exposed.
Speaker 2: Yep. That's right.
Speaker 5: Gold gets gold becomes more expensive as the dollar grows weaker and weaker. It's just inverse. The real Octo Spook, four thousand dollars of gold goes unnoticed. In my pocket. Same amount of coffee and sugar won't fit. The value of gold is much larger than just monetary.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: To be fair in the coming times, I may if you've got four thousand dollars worth of coffee and I've got four thousand dollars worth of gold, you may be in the stronger bargaining position. Considering now much of a coffee addict. I am please, I'll do anything I need the caffeine. Nice of the Storm Tony sends out the gold backs and one grand bar is in the wolf packs. That's one way to get a little at a time. It's right. And of course Knights of the Storm is Jason Barker, Angry Tiger, Karen Carpenter, and I believe others. You can catch them on their programs and you can go to Nights of Thestorm dot com to find out when the programs are that include our program, Guards Program, Tony's program, and others. Nights of Thestorm dot com. The James Mason zero five two one? What AI did they use to make that video?
Speaker 4: Mostly and Cling When two point two can be run locally and some of them were done with fast When, which is a faster local thing and then cling you have to pay for. And some of them were done with WHEN two point five, which is number online paid thing, and also the images were created with Daniel Banana before that. So it's a combination of a bunch of AI tools, some online, some offline.
Speaker 3: Well, you're real spot on with all the characterizations of people. Fauci I liked Trump even though it didn't look all but much like Trump. I liked him as a swamp creature with spikes on his shoulder. It's a great characterization. But the Gates vampire was was really spot on.
Speaker 2: And we got the invisible man there. He's a little bit hard to see. It's kind of dark.
Speaker 3: Maybe you need to lighten that scene up, but that was a cool invisible man that was there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I should put him against a lighter background.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, something there to lighten him up because he's invisible, you know.
Speaker 2: A little bit harder.
Speaker 5: That's his entire stick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's a superpower right there.
Speaker 5: Brian and de McCartney says, will this piece be sharable? And I assume it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta tweak it a little bit more. I mean, we wanted since it's a kind of Halloween season and thing. But Almos, all those characters as well as what they did in twenty twenty, I think is a.
Speaker 2: True horror story.
Speaker 3: It's scarier than anything that Hollywood could cream up, certainly scarier than the old Universal monsters that were the center of what was the guy's name, Boris Boris Karloff, Yeah, Boris Karloff. But the guy that did Boris Pickett was his name, or that was his nickname.
Speaker 4: Balby Boris something.
Speaker 3: Yeahickett, Yeah, the guy who did the thing initially.
Speaker 5: So got a question here from tunnel Lord one three three seven says, was David the singer of that music video?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, if you could call it singing, it was just kind of speaking the words there. But yes, unfortunately that was me. Only so much we could do to my voice to make it sound and I don't know if it's even acceptable. But one of the things that we want to do before we make it shareable is I want to put up the have subtitles for the lyrics. We need to run that through a film that's going to throw that stuff up, because that's the key message we want people to get across. So going to the story that I mentioned at the top of the show, the world's first AI minister is pregnant with eighty three offspring and the government announce it, which is just the creepiest headline I think I've seen it in a long time, the whole image of pregnant AI about to drop eighty three offspring like some kind of a spider or something. The world's first AI minister, which has been named Dala by Prime Minister of Albania, I guess we should say Diella. Diella is expected to give birth to eighty three offspring. Each of them will be assigned to assist a member of parliament. But again they choose this kind of pagan imagery like Gaia or something, and they have done this in Albania. I hope we don't go down the same path. They're trying to personify this AI and the whole idea behind it is that Albania is such a corrupt government. In this country, they said that we got to get away from humans because the corruption is so bad. I can see us going in that direction.
Speaker 4: So now they're going to have an extra layer of detachment between the corruption and the people that are suffering from it, so that you don't see who's actually taking the money. You just see the results of the AIS that they program.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: You don't want to see that man behind the curtain that's actually pulling the strings on this. And so I think can pretend that it is something that is not biable and not controllable and not by these people, that it's completely objective and honest. It became one of the earliest nations to deploy an AI chatbot that they call Diella as a public administration assistant. Then to become the first country with an AI government official when it elevated the chat bot to the role of Minister of State for Artificial Intelligence. So they actually made a gave it a cabinet position, someway.
Speaker 4: And it is not a conflict of interest. That's an ALI itself.
Speaker 3: Is going to be regulating yourself kind of the same type of thing that we do with the FDA and pharmaceutical companies and with the banking industry and all the rest of the stuff. We've already established that precedent here. These children are as these children will have its mother's knowledge regarding EU legislation. They said, if you go for college for coffee and you forget to come back to work. This child will say what was said when you were out of the room, And if your name is mentioned, and if you have to counterattack someone who mentioned you for the wrong reasons, your AI assistant will tell you, oh.
Speaker 4: Good thing, we have an ALI that now. I mean people used to just have to record meetings or have someone there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or actually be at the meeting. You know. Just think about this.
Speaker 3: You go out for coffee and you forget to come back to work. That's the beginning of this whole thing.
Speaker 5: This is so stereotypically Balkan. Everything I hear coming out of the Balkan States is just, yeah, our politicians are so ludicrously corrupt. What if you just step out for coffee and you forget to come back to your bureaucrat job that day. Just this is so incredibly Balkan that it's hard for me to read. I have routinely said I don't know about on the show, but the Balkans are all hilariously similar to outside viewers. The Balkan States, they're barely different, but they all hate each other with passion that is hard to rival. Every Balkan state hates every other Balkan state for no particular reason other than they have long history.
Speaker 3: Well it's a cradle of World War One.
Speaker 5: Right, they all hate each other and they're all so similar that you can't tell the difference they can.
Speaker 4: I mean, I would say this sounds like just about any corrupt politics stuff like you see with all these senile politicians in America that are on so many drugs that the doctors say if Americans knew what these people were on, they would be terrified.
Speaker 3: Well, especially when it got to the thing where you know, if you're not in the room and these people are talking about you, it'll tell you, so you'll know who to counter attacks. O. This sounds like Trump. Trump needs this. Actually it sounds like the Trump administration. But all of that is a hallmark. Even when this guy talks about how well we're going to use AI because we've got so much corruption of the humans here, and then the case that he makes for AI just shows the corrupt mentality of these people. You go to coffee and you forget to come back, and you want to know what they're saying about you this meeting that you're not at.
Speaker 5: Yeah, quick, activate the corruption matrix. Run the bribery protocols.
Speaker 3: It's a bold escalation from the Prime Minister's stance just a few months ago when Rama, the Prime Minister, first came up the idea of an AI minister to make a point about stamping out nepotism and conflicts of interest in the nation's infamously corrupt government.
Speaker 2: Well, it looks like.
Speaker 3: They you know, you can, you can put AI there, but it's still going to have the nature of corrupt humanity there, especially of a corrupt government, will be there. Centators have unveiled a bill to ban AI chatbot companions for miners, and this is I'm so.
Speaker 5: Glad the government's finally going to do something about this. I mean depending upon parents to actually take care of their children.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what we're thinking this is the nanny state right here, and it is bipartisan. But the people who are leading it in the first place, or Republicans, people like Josh Holly, you know, when we look at this, didn't it used to be that we would say the Democrats are about nanny government. And yet you got the GOP, which is not just GOP guarding our pedophiles, but it's now GOP as they see themselves as guardian or parent. We don't need the government being nanny. We don't need them to be a GOP guardian or parent, and we don't need them to be guarding our pedophiles. And the reality of this is, how are you going to how are you going to enforce this right? Well, they're going to enforce it by starting to require a digital IDA on everybody. We've seen this is not the first time we've seen the Republican Party come up with something like this and say, we've got to protect the kids from pornography on the internet. Yes, you do, but that's the parent's position to do that. And if they're going to do that, then that's basically a back door to having a digital ID for people. And the Republicans that's their two favorite tactics to get digital ID to us. Number one the immigration, open borders, taking people's jobs, that's number one. Number two is protecting the kids. And so they're always coming up with these type of issues. Republicans are being joined in this with Mark Warner, Democrat of Virginia, Chris Murphy, Democrat of Kentucky, and then on the Republican side, you got Katie Britt from Alabama and you have Josh Holly from Missouri, the two Republicans on it. It would require AI companies to implement an age verification process. What's that going to be id and ban those companies from providing AI companions to minors. The whole AI companion thing is just so sick and disgusting. Frankly, it's kind of a sign of our times.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: So Amazon has been caught somebody who's leaked a document to the Guardian who's reported that Amazon had internal documents scheming to keep the amount of water that their AI data center is using secret. I guess it's kind of like an Amazon river terms the quantity of water that these things use, and it truly is amazing. The document shows that Amazon used one hundred and five billion gallons of water in twenty twenty one, significantly more than the company publicly disclosed. What happens to the water when they quote unquote use it? What do they heat it upisode it turns to steam and goes away? What happens to it? Is it contaminated that they can't reuse it?
Speaker 5: I feel like it has to just be recycled somewhere.
Speaker 3: You'd think, yeah, we do have this, this cycling of water. That happens naturally.
Speaker 4: But what I mean if you look at the nuclear power plants, they just have the big smoke stacks for the water vapor to evaporate off of. If it's a large enough thing, it might not be practical for them to recycle the thing. They're using it for cooling.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it might be like those condensing towers that are there, and hopefully it's not radioactive. If it's just steam, it's gonna find its way back into becoming water at some point in time, some way. If your data centers are guzzling more water than a major US center city, you face a choice. You can either come clean to the public and risk the bad press, or you can hide what is happening. And they chose to do that. According to a document that was leaked to The Guardian, Amazon executives exchanged notes about keeping the masses ignorant about the true extent of the staggering amount of water that their data centers use. They said Amazon used one hundred and five billion gallons of water in twenty twenty one. That is as much as nearly a million US households nine hundred and fifty eight thousand and it's as much water as is used by a city bigger than San Francisco. So, like I said, it's crimey a river, it's like the Amazon River. They only disclosed, however, that they had used seven point seven billion gallons of water, so they only talked about roughly seven percent of what they had used. The two publications report that the creative accounting was done to ease executives' anxiety about reputational risk. The paper even included theoretical headlines like Amazon hides its water consumption. If we do this, you know, and we get caught, it might look like a headline like this, which is what it did look like. In terms of the headline, they predicted the future.
Speaker 4: There you go, thanks writing these easy.
Speaker 3: They even gave us a headline for the article, and Amazon spokesman added in twenty twenty two document was now obsolete, but then declined to explain what exactly was outdated and why it was outdated. By far the largest operator of data centers around the globe, Amazon has no legal incentive to share water usage numbers with the public under US law, so you know, they can try to keep that quiet. One thing they're not keeping quiet is the fact, they may be using a lot of water, but they're getting ready to not use a lot of employees. They have fired thirty thousand. I think I saw it on Babel and Bee. They said Elizabeth Warren complains that Amazon is exploiting their workers in this horrible place to work. But now they have fired fired. She's now upset that they fired thirty thousand people that were there. It's kind of like that joke the two old ladies. The one said that food was horrible and the other one said yeah. And then such low quantities as well, such small portions. And so that's kind of what's happening with Amazon. Is it a good thing or a bad thing when you lose your job working for a company like that. But these were not warehouse jobs where they really come down on the people. I mean, they may give you time to go to the bathroom. You know, you've got to take something so that they can go to the bathroom at your station because it takes you too long to walk back to do that. So these were corporate positions. They got fired thirty thousand of those. I didn't realize that Amazon is the nation's second largest private employer. They have one and a half million people working for them globally, and so this is the thirty thousand staffers are across their corporate offices. And they've got about three hundred and fifty thousand corporate employees, so that's about eight and a half percent that they're cutting right there. And one fell swoop and they said that they're looking at hundreds of thousands of people being fired because they want to completely automate their warehouses. Now, if anybody can do that, I think Amazon can do it. I mean, they're heavily automated right now. If you look at the robots that they're using. They've got like these little rumba robots that get under these trays and you know, of products, racks of products and move those racks of products from place to place. And they're going to be using the robots to pick product out and fill the orders as well.
Speaker 5: They've also driven away most of their competition, so they don't have to worry that well, while we get these kinks worked out, while things are a little bit shaky, while the robots might get you the wrong order a bit more frequently than human packers will, where else are you going to go? You don't have many other options. There's Walmart. You know, you've got a couple of small mom and pop shops left, but chances are they don't carry a lot of what you're gonna need. Amazon effectively, well, they largely have a monopoly. Most people have an Amazon's description at this point and they buy everything.
Speaker 3: And it's very easy to shop online as opposed to trying to find something in physical You know, if it's something that's unusual, a niche product or something like that, or something that's a technical product, you never know where you're going to be able to find that anymore. And it's a self enforcing thing as Amazon gets bigger and bigger, and it makes it harder and harder for the physical locations that we try to use the physical locations as much as we can, but.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just it's difficult. There's not many places left. You know, when we were redoing the studio needed some cabling and things, and there's a radio shack nearby a and.
Speaker 2: They don't care much anymore.
Speaker 5: They've got a very limited selection. I was able to find one of the cables I needed there.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 5: Everything else had to be ordered from online retailers, you know, places like you know, Sweetwater, B and H. And that's really Amazon's only competition is in these niche markets where there's already a large retailer that exists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, especially after the lockdown killed a lot more of these small businesses, it's hard for them to compete against something that large just in an open market. But it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Didn't Fry Electronics to go out in twenty twenty, there was a large.
Speaker 5: I think, so either they're totally gone or they cut down to just the minimum minimum stores. But I think they're totally gone. Yeah, because if the Austin location isn't profitable, it's are to imagine they're profitable in any other locations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were really kind of a successor and an improvement over what Radio Shock get then.
Speaker 5: When I was in college or Circuit City.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's Microcenter now, but they're only in a few cities.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing about Fry was actually did have electronics and components and things like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you could go out of you could go into Fries and build yourself a PC. You could get basically every single thing you needed there. And you know that doesn't really exist an I'm sure certain places have smaller stores dedicated to that sort of thing. But they can't compete with Amazon. No one can at this point anymore. So they're free too. Like I said, roll this out if it causes problems, so what, maybe you lose a small portion of your customer base, but they're probably going to come back eventually, because where can they go?
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right, Well again, where can we go?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: If you know we've done, our jobs have been our businesses, even service businesses, have been taken over by the big box retailers with the assistance of the lockdown that Trump imposed in twenty twenty. Universal basic income, and of course that was something that Elon Musk's first foray into politics in a big way was the support of Andrew Yang, who was running on that single issue. When he began, he was trying to push for universal basic income. And this is something that Elon Musk as well as Michael Bloomberg in that election cycle, they're both pushing UBI because again they want to take everybody's jobs, making slavery great again. Is the Brownstone article from David Bell. He said, I once worked in the communities that were supported mainly through a form of universal basic income. Most money was received from the government for no or for token work, or from running or from mining royalties, where others worked digging on the community's lands. Were walls that were black and heaving with cockroaches, while children slept with dogs on stained mattresses below, and babies covered head to toe and pustular scabies while the mother complained about a sore back. This is not universal, but it was not uncommon. Other communities that stood out as strong and healthy had people working hard for a living, particularly in roles that reflected their culture, a very different economy. And you know, this is the type of thing that was described by losing ground. It was Charles Murray's book in the early nineteen eighties talking about how demoralizing welfare is, and yet he's now become a supporter of universal basic income, which is amazing. Universal basic income is just universal welfare with all the problems that we have seen with that. He said, men who once worked hard to support families lose the reason to do so when it makes no real difference. When the basics of life and leisure are equally available to those who work for them and those who do nothing. It's not a political issue. It's just human behavioral and psychological one. A loss of interest in the world, a loss of role, in other words, a loss of dignity, and therefore depression. This is not theoretical. It can be seen all of the world with the people of all different types of backgrounds, and this is I think one of the most insidious things that was done with the Trump lockdown. Not only did they put a lot of people out of work and out of business, the small businesses that were there, but it was also combined with the STEMI check. I believe that it was a psychological test. These people always talking about how they wanted to run a test on universal basic income, and it's like, well, we know what will happen if you give somebody one thousand dollars a month and you pick five hundred people in a society. But you know, it's not going to be a healthy thing for them. It's not going to be a healthy thing for society either. But it was a giant experiment, I believe. And you know, when you look at Bef Skinner, the guy who's kind of the father of behavioral psychology, his seminal book was Beyond Freedom and Dignity, I can think of no better label for what Donald Trump and the other global leaders pushed on all of us in twenty twenty than to say that it was truly beyond freedom and dignity. It was anesthetical to both of those things. Well, we're going to take a quick break and when we come back, we're going to take a look at that story about the truck driver. And we told you about that was intercepted. I think you're going to want.
Speaker 2: To see this.
Speaker 3: It's pretty crazy, actually, But we'll take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 17: Excellencies, ladies and gentlemen. Yet, Laos, your annual Global Risk Report makes for a stunning and sobering read for the global business community. The top concern for the next two years is not conflict or climate. It is disinformation and misinformation, followed closely by polarization within our societies.
Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. You are listening to the David Knight.
Speaker 14: Show, whether you're feeling like the Booze or bluegrass ads radio as you covered check out a wide variety of channels on our app at apsradio dot com.
Speaker 3: Well, this horrible story about this Indian driver who was doing a U turn on a highway and got his eighteen wheeler sideways on the road just as a passenger car was coming and was unable to stop. He made an illegal U turn and so they crashed into the side of the trailer and killed all three people in the car. This just keeps dropping more and more incredible details. This Indian illegal who was involved in the triple fatality crash had a real ID commercial driver's license. I mean, it's not enough that these guys are getting commercial driver's licenses when they can't read English and they can't even read the signs. This guy has real ID. Think about that. You know, we've been fighting this battle with the federal government since not even They want everybody to have a real ID because that's going to be secure, it's going.
Speaker 2: To be vetted.
Speaker 3: You've got to have all this paperwork to get your real ID. Right, Well, it's not so hard to get This guy had real ID. He's not even can't speak English, and he's not an American citizen, but he had a commercial driver's license and also real ID, which is not available to illegals. So so much for the real aspect of the real ID, right Transportation Secretary Sean Duffy, so the California ignored his order to enforce federal regulations regarding commercial driver's licenses. On Friday, the Department detailed the state's refusal to keep this guy sing off the road in defiance of these regulations. Bill Malugan of Fox News dug down on this and found some of this information. He said, the state admitted that it gave real id commercial driver's license to sing because the federal government authorized it. The state Transportation Agency said that Singh received federal employment authorization that is valid until August thirtieth, twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: There's twenty thirty. Again. It always shows up, doesn't it.
Speaker 3: The California followed all federal and state laws and reviewing and granting him a California commercial driver's license, they said. Maligan said, when they said that replied to him that way, he asked them to clarify what they meant when they said that the Feds had confirmed his legal status, as he is still in the US illegally even if he was granted federal work authorization while his asylum case played out. The answer appears to have been a canned reply or something created by AI that scraped the internet for state law, so he didn't really get an answer from this. Singh needed an interpreter when he pleaded not guilty to the manslaughter dui charge, and California upgraded this killer's license last week when a stricter when stricter rules were already in place, said Sean Duffy, Seculary of Transportation, they ignored my emergency action, and now three people are dead. You know, this would actually be a case for having, you know, an emergency rule that goes out there, because you've got sixty thousand illegals that are out there that you know, we're not sure how many of them speak English or can read the signs. These commercial driver's licenses have just been handed out to people, and these are very dangerous things for people to be driving. They you know, eighty thousand pounds and it's difficult. It's not easy to drive a truck. You've got to be careful of the cars that are around there, and it takes some experience and certainly it requires you to be able to read road signs and do some things like that. And it's had a crushing effect on the trucking industry as well on Americans jobs. You would think that of all things, the Trump administration would do something about this. Isn't it interesting that this is not necessarily their first priority. That their first priority is not even to go to friendly Republican leaning states to deport people. Their first priority is to have conflict. They want to go to the most Democrat cities where they know they're going to get resistance, and they want to go head to head with the people and the elected officials that are there. They want conflict. They don't want to solve these problems, and these are real problems. These are problems that people wanted to have solved. In October fifteenth, the Transportation Department now say California would lose forty million dollars in federal funding. And because it is not enforcing federal regulations that truck drivers pass and English proficiency tests to receive a commercial driver's license, other states are facing the same penalty.
Speaker 2: Again, several of.
Speaker 3: These people have been getting their licenses up in Washington State as well. Duffy ordered that non citizens will not be eligible for a non domiciled commercial driver's license unless there's much stricter set of rules. Look, we've got to get rid of this unless stuff. Why should we be giving out commercial driver's licenses a coveted job that pays pretty well, Why should we be giving that out to illegals who come here. I don't think that should be the case. I think that's why I say, you know, you get rid of the welfare magnet, you get rid of the employment magnet, and a lot of these problems would be solved without having to send out a bunch of masked goons to bully people and to shoot them with rubber bullets or pepper balls, or to tear gas them in their neighborhoods. You don't have to have that kind of conflict. You can solve this problem, but you got to want to solve this problem. Non domiciled CDL emergency rule could cause a capacity crunch, says Freight Waves. The proliferation of these licenses has contributed to a significant increase in trucking capacity, leading to market oversupply and the longest recession in the freight industry's history. They said, Duffy's is announcing an emergency interim final rule. How could it be an interim final rule?
Speaker 5: An emergency interim final no takebacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, final rule?
Speaker 3: Well, I would say, finally, they've got a real emergency and they need to go with this thing. They need to get these people off of the road. Let me give you the example I was talking about. This is a truck driver that's been pulled over. And you'll hear as this goes on for like fifteen or twenty minutes. Don't have the time to play the whole thing for you. I'll just play a little bit of it so you get a sense of it. This guy cannot speak English, read signs, and you'll see there's a test that's given to him by the cop on the spot. He also doesn't understand that in this country we have this tradition of wearing pants when you're driving on the highway.
Speaker 2: He's knocking on the door there.
Speaker 18: That's there, Hello, good morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Why are you parked here?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm pucking for the hour?
Speaker 18: Why did you park here? Do you understand English?
Speaker 2: You do?
Speaker 18: Why did you park here?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 18: No good, I'm officer Heading's Arkansas Highway Police. I need your driver's license, registration and insurance for this truck.
Speaker 2: It's like this guy that hit me, bbody else didn't speaking. We have to blur this out here. Body else in the truck. Your company?
Speaker 18: Okay, you don't understand English.
Speaker 2: Where's your log book? At? Put you some clothes on?
Speaker 5: Put you some clothes on, pants, put.
Speaker 18: Your pants on, pants, put.
Speaker 2: Some things on.
Speaker 18: You don't understand English?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: Mhmm.
Speaker 18: What company do you work for?
Speaker 2: Uh? The company?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 2: Your company?
Speaker 18: California?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he works for California.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it's right. Okay, Well, actually he might be telling you the truth that he works for California. That's what California wants to do to us. It can take news.
Speaker 18: You see this sign?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 18: Or what's that sign saying thanks?
Speaker 2: Must must enter? Right? Then you tell me what does it say? Must sign?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We next?
Speaker 2: Read okay, read it again?
Speaker 8: Wait again, read it again?
Speaker 5: Oh trus or a tin.
Speaker 8: Must enter waitt tating?
Speaker 2: Next right?
Speaker 18: What is this word taste tense?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 18: No, no, what does that sign mean?
Speaker 8: What's that mean?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm t things?
Speaker 18: What does this sign mean?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, muster enter.
Speaker 3: M famous must enter sign. You have to wonder what Peter Sellers would do with us if he was still the proliferation of non domiciled CDLs has coincided with a dramatic increase in trucking capacity across the US since the fmus CSA permitted foreigners to obtain non domiciled CDLs in March of twenty nineteen. Oh that happened during the Trump's first administration. Right, this is not a Biden problem necessarily. The industry has added more than three hundred and ten thousand trucks to American roads. This is why I said this is a huge issue. We know that sixty thousand of these people have just been handed these things from California, and I think that's just California. Maybe it's California. In Washington, they say we know that two hundred thousand CDLs were issued, but it is unclear how many of these are still active and currently driving on the road. I guess they sent questionnaires, but since these people don't mean English, they didn't get them back.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: The industry has suffered greatly from the surge of new truck drivers and the sudden influx of capacity. These new participants have contributed significantly to a market oversupply condition, resulting in the longest freight recession and history. A capacity crunch is likely, but no one knows how fast one will come. The emergency interim final rule represents again the interim final rule.
Speaker 5: Emergency, interim final, It's going.
Speaker 3: To be interim and a final rule as well. I mean, this is typical of a government that doesn't know what it is doing.
Speaker 5: Maybe it's slapping words on things to make it sound official.
Speaker 3: Maybe the government doesn't speak English. What do you think do they wear pants?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Represents an important step toward addressing the unintended consequences of the non domiciled CDL program as the DOT and the FMCSA work to implement stricter controls on these licenses. Capacity will certainly tighten, and the question on the mind of every freight market executive is when will we feel it well? You know, my only criticism is this. This is that for once, the Trump administration may be acting too slowly on something that is really an emergency. I think this is an emergency for the truck drivers and their livelihood as well as for anybody who's on the road. You know, this is the same issue I've got with these technocracy companies that are putting the self driving.
Speaker 2: Semi trailers out on the road.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't put a computer on something that weighs eighty thousand pounds and just let it drive down the road without taking it really seriously. And you don't do that with people who don't speak anguish don't read the road signs either. That's the cavalier attitude that our government has. You know, they're all about safety, aren't they, And they will do all kinds of things to you in the name of safety. But when it's something that actually involves safety, they just look the other way, or they tell you to do something's unsafe, like wear a mask all day.
Speaker 2: You know, that's that's what we got it. Well, what do we have in terms of comments before we run out of time?
Speaker 5: That's right, Brian de McCartney says, Bobby Boris Pickett and the crypt Kicker five.
Speaker 2: Crypt Kicker five, Yeah.
Speaker 5: The real Octo Spook says, you got a Travis. Where are you gonna buy your foreign goods at Walmart or others? Will Walmart end up the only place eventually and then they'll go away as well. You're not gonna have any place where you can actually go shop.
Speaker 3: Well, you won't have any money, you'll own nothing and you'll be buying nothing.
Speaker 5: I guess the highways will all be toll roads, and no one will drive them because they only lead to Amazon warehouses anyway.
Speaker 4: Well, they'll stop shipping the foreign goods here because they'd be making any money off of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's right, Knights of the Storm says, I know a guy who got a CDL remotely from California. He tells me he did not have to take a road test to get it. That's great, lovely to hear.
Speaker 2: I should have gone there to get my driver's sizes.
Speaker 5: You know what's great, I've seen people and.
Speaker 2: My real id. They gave me a real idea.
Speaker 3: They gave me such a run around for paperwork here in Tennessee. Then I thought that it was you know, this is really strange how they vamped this up. And then when I got to the end of the process, now you've got a real idea. It's like I didn't want to go through this paper chase for real. Iyea, I don't even want that.
Speaker 5: The second you put paperwork in my way. It's basically like an impassable blockade.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There are full on video games set up to mimic over the road trucking, and people will build full rigs to completely mimic the cockpit of an eighteen wheeler. You need those guys. Get those guys out there, the searing girl. Your state cops are so picky, picky, picky. Why do I need bands? I've got more.
Speaker 3: I think the ice agents are going to be putting masks on. I think these cops who pull over these foreign drivers have to put on blindfolds.
Speaker 5: Oh god, he's not wearing pants again.
Speaker 2: Having a good day. Thanks for really quickly, Sorr. Before we go.
Speaker 5: I've got some tips here, Jersey Boy eighty nine. Thank you Jersey Boy again. If you're struggling, you don't have to tip at all. We appreciate it. But I know you said yesterday you're in a tight financial bind, so please don't worry about that. He says, Hello, David, what do you think of Garatt Brandle who saw Mary in Spain in nineteen sixties. Have you have you heard of book Pederstroika Deception by an Italian goal? Listen? Please check out King Street News channel Rumble and since it's mostly for David, then we'll save this. Thank you all so much. We appreciate it. God bless you all have a wonderful rest of your day, and we will see you tomorrow, Thank you.
Speaker 2: I was working on the news laid one night.
Speaker 3: Well my eyes beheld than aerie site full the monsters, hibryhearst. To my surprise, the tactics to inject what they divide. The monster is the Jab job. The spikes a graveyard stand. I caught on in a flash.
Speaker 5: The job.
Speaker 2: The monster is the.
Speaker 3: Jaz last in the castle, least to the FBA with a farm of vampires feast the goold rehearse before nine one one had a poisonous which is what they've done.
Speaker 10: Jab.
Speaker 3: The monster is the Jazz Job. The spikes a graveyard stab. He'll put you on a slab. The job, The monster is the job. Big Pharma was having fun. The party had just begun. The guests included Fauci Trump, then Biden. Scene was a lockdown. We're fearing the news supply. Chains were broken. We were singing the blues. The coffins they told us we're about drive. You can see it all on channel five. The monster is the jab Master Jab. The spikes a graveyard stab, It'll put you on a slab is the Jab. The monster is the Jab. From the Oval office, his voice did ring. Hospital cash registers went a ching. When people caught on to keep on the list, they said, whatever happened to the Wuhan lab? The job, The monster is the Jab, Monster Job, the spikes, a graveyard stab. He'll put you on a slab, the job. The monster is the Jab. Now everything's cool. Lab leaks are part of the plant. They're alibi echoes throughout the land for you, the living. And they'll try it again for they get to your door. Tell them, farmer no more. The monster is the Jaz, the spikes, the graveyard stands.
Speaker 10: It'll put you on a slab.
Speaker 2: The monster is the Jab. You will