Speaker 1: It was actually scheduled by Joe Strecker. I'm pleased to introduce the thirty five Karse Morning Show, author of one of the authors of the Parallel Election, A Blueprint for Deception, evidence of massive election fraud in Delaware County, Pennsylvania in the November twenty twenty election, Leah Hoops. Welcome to the fifty five Karosee Morning Show. It's a pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Understand your bit of legal hot water right now protective order in Philadelphia accord because of your work on election integrity. Can you give my listeners the background on this absolutely.
Speaker 2: I was a poll watcher in the twenty twenty election in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, and my partner, Gregory Sentstrom, and I uncovered massive election fraud. We did a sting operation unbeknownst to the election workers in which we got them on video and audio committing not only fraud, but they were spoilating or getting rid of the evidence rate on camera beknownst to them. Like I said, but right before we exposed that we had this video and audio, the voting machine warehouse custodian James Savage decided to file a lawsuit against myself, Gregory Sinstrom, Donald Trump, Mayor Giuliani in Philadelphia, claiming that we defamed him in public and that we caused his heart attacks and so on and so on. About a month later, we released all the videos to the world exposing James Savage's crimes and also the other election bureau workers inside of Delaware County, and it lasted for about eight hundred and sixty days in a Democrat City, Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas with the Democrat judge Michael Urdos, and myself and Gregory Sinstrom. We represented ourselves per se and they were unable to dispute anything that we said in our book, in testimony in Gettysburg, in our interviews, and in our court filings. To pretty much sum it up, we won four hearings. We use the truth as a complete defense, and when they started to lose, they decided to file a protective order, which was absolutely ridiculous. It was lawfare, and the attorney j Connor Corkoran and James Savage decided to say that we were domestic terrorists and that we were a threat to the courts and the judge, and they wanted in a civil court to confiscate our firearms, to completely silence us, and to find us thirty thousand dollars. They lost miserably. They ended up trying to offer us settlement in January, and that meant leaving behind President Trump, and we said absolutely not. And then in March of twenty twenty four they withdrew the case and as of today J. Connor Corkoran, he has been suspended sanctioned because of us. His license has been suspended for eighteen months and he had to close down his law firm.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, congratulations being an attorney. When you mentioned about the the law fair component of it, and this is one of the ways that you know, evil forces like the folks that you were working are you know you're working for the American people and bring this out, but that we're trying to suppress your voice and keep this down. They can cause your legal bills to go through the roof, can't they engage in protracted a litigation following extra motions? Of course, the protective order which was meritless, as demonstrated by your victory on that all of that means billable hours, and when you're representing yourself you're in a precarious position in and of itself because you're not necessarily savvy with all the laws and rules about motion practice.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's one hundred percent correct. So Greg and I have learned things on our own, with the help of obviously a lot of people and a lot of studying and basically just going into the courtroom and you know, just telling the truth. And the judges are supposed to be helpful to the pro se litigants, and some of them have been. But it's really just as we go, we learn a lot, and we understand that this is a really awful, terrible corrupted team that we are very good at. We use a lot of tactical strategies. We approach this kind of like a military operation, because this is like the communist takeover of the United States, and the lawyers are in on it and the judges and they're getting beat at their own game, and that's just where we need to be in this country.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you this. Can you outline for my listeners some of the things that you reveal in the parallel election and some of the evidence that you presented to the court in this lawsuit? Is she there? Leah see if you can get her back on Joe, apparently we've lost the connection. My apologies to the listening audience for that. I was just getting ready to get into the details on this anyway. It's the parallel election at blueprint for deception. I can have Joe at a link to that on my blog page fifty five careca dot com. While he's trying to get her back, apparently, he goes into great detail with what is described as irrefutable evidence the amassive election fraud that was perpetrated against the citizen around November twenty twenty in the general election, specifically in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Unprecedented fraud result of the installation of an illegitimate government. She writes, so, along with Gregory Strengths and Leah Hopes, shows you what was done and by whom It's called parallel election because obtaining fraudulent results they manufactured required the wholesale substitution of fake ballots for authentic ones. You got her back, Joseph, Yes, she has. Leah, I'm here.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happens.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, well maybe it is. We'll let people fester on that one way. I was just reading the description of your book The Paril Election, I was going to ask you if you would please just sort of recite some of what is described as irrefutable evidence that you had showing that these fake ballots were substituted for authentic ones. It sounds unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yes, So what we had witnessed on election day, Greg is experienced obviously in fraud, and what he was looking for specifically is where the cameras were not and where the ballots were being ingested. There's multi levels in the counting center and what he was trying to understand was the delta, and that's what you start with what you end with. And what we saw is that there was a a back room where these mail in ballots were being processed in canvas and no one was allowed back there. And what we figured out was is that they're ingesting fake mail in ballots into the system that have no chain of custody. They're using removable media, you know, USB drives in order to insert you know, fake votes into the tabulation servers. It's very convoluted, but we do explain it in the Parallel Election. We don't just explain the fraud, we explain the who, the what, the where, and the When we give pictures, it's large font for those who have a hard time seeing. But we really do get into everything from start to finish, and that includes it. You know basically that this was a plan about I don't even know about twenty fifteen when it came to taking down President Trump. So it really is detailed. We do not hold back. We give links to our evidence. We've submitted that evidence into multiple courts. We've won several cases hearings, and actually we're the last remaining election fraud lawsuit in the country and we will be heard between November fourth and November eighth, twenty twenty four, in the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Wow. Nothing like putting it off till roughly election day before you get some definitive word on Yeah. Okay, well, let me ask you this. The allegations that are set forth in the parallel election, this is exactly what you were sued over and you prevailed because you brought forth the information that you have documented in the book and you put it in front of the court and they basically threw out his claim against you. So this is an era of judicial support around it based upon the litigation. You just got through fighting.
Speaker 2: That is correct. We put it in their face and said, you know, dispute it. We're telling the truth, and they could not. And it was so bad that they ended up using a dead witness in order to corroborate the plaintive's claims. They actually were trying to use an expert witness, the same expert witness that they used in the Egen Carol case. They submitted false ovam udens. It was really awful, and we've been trying to expose the lawfair and the tactics and the lies that they use, and were demanding attorneys to fight back against this and protect people's rights in order to prevail in these courtrooms. I mean, you have to be able to fight the way that they fight, and you have to do it better than they do.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting at least you had standing to move forward with this. These are the kind of allegations that Donald Trump was making, but they never saw the light of an actual proceeding. Their discovery was never entered into In many of the cases where they claimed the election fraud, they were just summarily thrown out on the grounds that whoever filed the lawsuit didn't have standing to sue. So none of the information that you brought forth in your book and in this lawsuit was able to see the light of trial or hearing.
Speaker 2: Right So the facts were unable to be presented right in front of a jury. So you know, there's I have a lot of opinions about that. And the things that I saw, including the R and C lawyers that were hired in twenty twenty, were placed there for a particular reason, and that was to stop any kind of court proceedings to go forward. And I could give you countless examples of the people that I know and spoke to from the RNC that were attorneys that were one hundred percent not working for the country and we're not working for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we know there's a lot of Republicans out there that have a certain amount of disdain for Donald Trump, and of course you can bring that in in terms of how well or poorly you defend someone to shame that that reality exists. But it does. Now is this thing, I mean the election? I want to say shentan against my favorite word to describe these types of things. But this fraud that you uncovered, now, has this been referred over to it like a criminal attorney, like a prosecuting attorney, or a US Department of Justice attorney. I know you might laugh at the idea of Department of Justice looking into it, but has it been referred for further criminal inquiry.
Speaker 2: We have actually provided with the lower declarations to the House Judiciary Committee, to Jack Smith, to Merrick Garland, to District Attorney of Delaware County Jack Stolsteimer, to former Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro. We have filed former or excuse me, we have filed formal criminal charge referrals about Bill Barr, Christopher Ray, Josh Shapiro, former US Attorney Bill McSwain. I mean, I could go on, and the reason why it's not only is it basically just putting it in their face, but it doesn't allow them to have plausible deniability that these things exist. And on top of it, it is exculpatory evidence to President Trump. So if they do not present it, even though they're in possession of it, then they would be committing a Brady violation. So we know all of this stuff. These are tactics that everyone should be using. And just to blatantly say, well, the DOJ is corrupt, it doesn't matter. You still have to you have to refer it over to the law because not everyone inside of law enforcement is a bad person. There are good right they are good law enforcement, They are good public servants, There are good judges, there are good attorneys. So you know, we can't just throw our hands up in the air and say, well, everyone's corrupt. You know, that's kind of what they want you to believe and feel helpless and hopeless. But no, you have to do the work. You have to bust your butt. You got to sacrifice for your country and you just have to. You got to, you know, bear it and do what you need to do in order to keep our republic.
Speaker 1: Wow, Leah Hopps hopes rather it's the parallel election of Blueprint for Deception. I've had my producer add your book to my blog page fifty five carecy dot com so folks can easily get a copy of it. So before we part company, day Lea. And it's been a real pleasure talking with you. And I can't think you know, for fighting the good fight. Are you. I presume that the election integrity issues that you disclose in the book, and you are dealing with right now. Are still a potential problem in the upcoming November election, Yes.
Speaker 2: They are, and the good news is that we've focused on our our own backyard, which is Dellawa County, and they are heavily scrutinized. There's a lot of eyes on them. We've caught them in so many lies and deceit. Actually, we're submitting a Supreme Court case this morning, and it's not only us, but it is multiple counties and we have joined together in order to go after these crooks and these criminals in multiple counties in the Commonwealth of Pa. It's going to be very hard for them to cheat and they will one hundred percent screw up when they're trying to commit the fraud that they did in twenty twenty. We are also coming out with the second part of our documentary. It's about twenty eight minutes. It's called The Big Con and it will be coming out so it's going to be very insightful and people will be able to understand the fraud and be able to look inside of their own counties and have an understanding before the election. It's going to be very powerful and people will be educated, especially if you're a poll worker or a poll watcher, or you're sitting inside of these counting centers, you're going to have a great understanding of what to actually look for.
Speaker 1: That is wonderful. News can't come soon enough. Leah hot Hopes. Thank you for what you have done and what you continue to do. The information is vitally important, and as you just pointed out, it just points out how important it is to have people overseeing the election and being in there in the polls. People from both sides of the political spectrum are entitled to be there. They should be there and observing the election to make sure that the rules are followed and no fraud is committed. God bless you, Leah. Keep up the great work, and you're welcome here in the morning show. Anytime you've got any further updates, I know my listeners would be very intrigued to find out.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: God bless my pleasure, God bless you. Seven fifty one fifty five care see the talk station and you feel like you woke up in a Banana Republic some days? Doesn't it doesn't it? Plum type plumbing is plumbing done right. You can count on my friends at plumb type Plumbing, you got problems with your some pump called plumb tie. You got problems with leaky faucets, plumb tie toil it leaks and raining chandeliers. Always like to joke about that. That was my emergency situation and it's easy to schedule appointment. Plumtight dot com is how you do it. And I scheduled my last appointment there for my uh my leaking backflow valve and turned out my irrigation system had a crack in it and that's why I was leaking. So plumb Tight to the rescue fix that job and virtually no time. The price is always right and the customer service is always exceptional. That's why they enjoy an A plus with a better business Barreau count on them. They will be very good with communicating with you. They are wonderfully wonderful in terms of how they treat you and your home. And again fair and ethical pricing. That's always the case with my friends at plumb Tight Plumbing Plumbing done right. They live by that motto five one three seven two seven tight the it te five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three again online it's plumtight dot
Speaker 2: Com fifty five krc man