Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Nathan Wade depends on a strong Republican Party and what Joe Biden just did is one of the greatest gifts to the Republican Party since Abe Lincoln. Because what Biden just did is he just exposed the left for what it really is and for what it has become. Because, believe it or not, and I used to be a Democrat, there are a whole lot of Democrats. They don't pay attention all this stuff every day. They have no idea that their party has become this awful, has become this far left, secular, radical controlled bunch of liars, and they are liars to their core. They view truth as a weakness. And Joe Biden has just called the attention of a lot of Americans to the reality of the modern Democratic Party liars and hypocrites in a way that very few other acts could do. After over and over and over again sayd he wouldn't pardon Hunter Biden. Now everybody knows now that every time he said that, he knew he was lying, and so it is. It is such a blow to the Democrats because, as I said during this whole campaign, hey Trump's going to win, and that's great and that saves America. But that's not enough. We not only need Trump to win. We need to expose the Left for what it's become or else. Trump's victory. You know, it's great for now, but maybe this doesn't last into the future. You've got to expose the Democratic Party for what it's become. And what Joe Biden just did helps in ways that nothing else could. So this is a tremendous day for America because it is a tremendous day for the GOP because winning elections, as you know, it's not just a matter of pain people saying enough people saying oh Okay, I like the GOP, I'm going to vote for. You know, you're almost never going to get enough people to say that. You need the combination of that and yeah, I mean not like the GOP, but they're a hell of a lot better than those idiots. And what Joe Biden did today helps to expose those idiots. I guess he did yesterday in a way that very few things could. So thank you, Joe Biden. We don't say that often on the show, but when we do, it's warranted. He did a great favor for the GOP and by extension, America today. Joe Walsh no fan of President Trump's. He was at one point a fan of President Trump's and then he actually ran against him in twenty twenty. That didn't last long, as you know. But Joe and never Trumper to be mild. We'll join us at five thirty six talk about his outrage over what Joe Biden just did, but there'll be some other things we can discuss as well. George Brockler just before the break, really a great piece in the Colorado Springs Cause that I hope you have a chance to read it, because it leads to some profoundly important questions that go first to hey, our second large city, Colorado Springs, does and I underline, does it have a mayor who lied to the FBI? We don't know, but there are fair questions being raised at this point. And George was on to discuss that it's based on a Daily Caller piece which claims to have an FBI whistleblower who said that the mayor was questioned by the FBI and whether he had communications with certain individuals who engaged in a hoax that may have helped him get elected. And according to this Daily Caller is it Daily Wire or Daily Caller, I can't remember the ultimate source of this. According to this story, allegedly and Mobilati told the FBI he'd never had any communication with this person, when the claim is that he did, and it's right there in text messages. So very important piece by George. Will continue to follow that story. But it also goes to this larger issue that we're talking about, right, which is does a modern Democratic party in mobilatate ostensibly independent? But does the Democratic Party now many of its officeholders and power brokers view themselves as above the law. I think Mike Johnston does in Denver when he openly talks about an insurrection. Yeah, Trump wants to enforce federal lawyer, will send Denver police out to the county line to stop them. We'll get fifty thousand in the streets to stop them. You don't talk that way, like openly about an insurrection unless you just have this mindset that you're above the law. But I think that's the point we've come to in this country where not your everyday democrat, but you know, the powers that be just have this mindset that, yeah, they're above the law, and they're political opponents, they can just get them thrown in jail, whether they've committed a crime or not. That's the sort of thing that can destroy country. This nation will never be destroyed from the outside, but it can be destroyed from the inside. And that the single greatest threat eight five to five forour zero five eight two five five takes d an five seven seven three nine. So we are letting that celebration continue as it should because it is. Don't you feel it now? You probably did already. It's one of those moments. Now. I don't think that many humans get to live through a moment like that.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It just one of these crossroads moments where we've seen at points in the past, maybe a country, the whole world changes for the better in a short period of time after approaching the abyss. And I just there are so many indicators we're in one of those moments right now, and so much going well since the election of Trump, and then you have this thrown on top of it. Now, listen, you know, I know everybody knows. This is not the end of the Biden pardons. He's going to pardon his brother. Will he pardon himself? We had a texture, say, Dan, do you expect Biden to pardon himself on the way out? Can he pardon himself? I know that legal scholars disagree. Brian wrote this, Can Joe Biden pardon himself before leaving office? Brian, I believe that he can. Now, I it's a close one. Like I'm really confident the bron because they're going to win tonight by a touchdown or two fifty to fifty on whether Biden pardons himself, because listen, he knows, and I don't wish him any ill health wise, but he knows he's not long for this earth, and he's just betting right that. For the same reason the special counsel recommended to not be charged because said he wasn't mentally competent. They well, he didn't say that, he said, be hard to convince a jury a trial to convict Biden on his criminal misuse of these classified records, because did Biden even remember he did it? I'm paraphrasing. So my guess is that Biden is betting that nobody's going to prosecute him. I think he wants to avoid pardoning himself if at all possible. Here's why I hesitate. I think Biden does not want to give Trump the chance to pardon them. So that's the one reason I think Biden might pardon himself, not to avoid a prosecution. He knows that's not going to happen, but he doesn't want to give Trump the satisfaction of being the one to pardon him. So that's that's a coin toss in my mind. Now I'll tell you this. I mean, yeah, we're going to see Biden pardon his brother. He may pardon others as well, and then so doing Dan just real quick.
Speaker 3: If he pardons Hunter for everything dating back to fourteen and pardons Jim, his brother who was also involved, as Tony Babelenski told us in this foreign corruption money laundering scheme, doesn't that effectively cover Joe in another show?
Speaker 1: That's what this is all about, right, because as we've talked about forever here, Hunter Biden owns Joe Biden and he has for a long time. Because in my opinion. It's Claire Hunter Biden knows where the bones are buried. And Hunter Biden could destroy Joe Biden anytime he wanted to, could walk in any prosecutor's office, could walk into any editorial board at any newspaper, and just utterly destroyed Joe Biden. But why do we think we had Hunter Biden in the White House as an advisor to Joe biter?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So what a dangerous, perilous moment for this country just to have Biden in office for even another second. He's obviously mentally incompetent. And I'm not saying this, this pardon is proof of that. I think we all expected this pardon because we know Joe Biden's a liar. But the reason it's so politically important is you have many Americans who don't know that. They don't pay attention to all this stuff. Every day they just habitually vote Democrat and don't like Republicans, and this opens their eyes to the reality the wait a second, these Democrats are a bunch of liars, and there are a bunch of hypocrites, and now it green lights Trump to pardon anybody who wants to. Maybe Kelly's going to go out and commit a crime just so she can get pardoned. Now, she couldn't bring herself to do that. But Trump can now pardon anybody wants to. And who's going to bark about it? Eric in Denver, You're on the Dane Capitalist Show, and there are some he should pardon.
Speaker 4: Welcome Eric, Thanks jan Hey. I wanted to see how you thought that this would play out. This will play out in the media as far as will the media run cover for Biden with this or will they take a turn and start being real journalists and digging into, you know, the whole peddling influence, you know, and with with Chinese businessmen and the Chinese government and things like that. Do you think they'll get into that?
Speaker 1: You know, Eric, that's such a profound question because the media is operating in a moment now they haven't had before where they have an FBI director nominee who has publicly said he's going to investigate potential crimes by the media, And so right now I think you probably have a very off balance media because they're probably worried about that. I'm not saying the media has committed crimes, but they're probably worried about being investigated. But beyond that, my friend, I think the media is always going to do what's best for the Democratic Party. And so if they believe that that just at this point, trying to destroy Biden and trying to ride Biden hard on this is better for the Democratic Party, that's what they're going to do. If they believe lying to protect Biden is better for the Democratic Party, that's what they're going to do. And that might change by the hour.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my guess is they'll try to take some kind of middle road on it as far as saying tisk type of thing, but not getting into the real corruption there.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you're sorry about that.
Speaker 4: And I think that this is an idea that I've had and I just wish she would do it. I wish Trump would sort of initiate, you know, some kind of fireside chats thing with the American people to explain what, you know, what he's doing, and try to wring people over and try to explain, you know, in this case and.
Speaker 1: Eric Macarty's I'm up against a really heartbreak. What a great point you make. I want to look at that. But when we come back, Trump now sending a loud and clear message to Hamas. How will they respond? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 6: You have said repeatedly yourself since the election, and the President has said for months no pardon was coming. I just I wanted to ask you to those statements now be seen as lies.
Speaker 1: From the American people.
Speaker 6: Is there really credibility is you here given now this announcement.
Speaker 7: First of all, one of the things that the president always believes is to be truthful to the American people. That is something that he always truly believes. And if you see the end of his I assume that you've read his statement and you look at the end of that statement, and he actually says that in the first line of the last paragraph and respects the thinking and how the American people will actually see this in his decision making.
Speaker 1: Boy, how did those guys ever lose? Right? It's and this is such a gift, right, this is such a gift to Republicans everywhere, because you're going to have so many Democrats now who just habitually vote Democratic and say, wait a second, this isn't my dad's Democratic party or my grandfather's Democratic party. These are a bunch of liars, a bunch of hypocrites, and boy, what a gift to Trump as well. Eight five five ur zer a five A two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. Joe Walsh, former Republican who then ran against Donald Trump in twenty twenty. I'd say fair to say Trump hater is the way I'd care to categorize him. Is going to join us at five thirty six, and he's had a very hot and hard take on what Joe Biden did last night, and so that's going to be fun to listen to. Let's go out to Aurora, Colorado. We'll talk to Jesse. You're on the Dan Kapla Show. Hey, Jesse, can you give me one second? Man, I'll get to you in one second. I want to make sure I keep this promise. I told everybody i'd fill him in on President Trump sending this message today to Hamas to everyone involved in the hostage taking, and I want to get your take on it. See how you think this is going to play out. Obviously, Donald Trump doing so much good in the world right now, clearly the leader of America and the leader on the world stage, even well before he's sworn in but I want to give you his verbatim post today on social media. Everybody who's talking about the hostages who are being held so violently, in humanely and against the will of the entire world in the Middle East, but it's all talk and no action. Please let this truth serve to represent that if the hostages are not released prior to January twenty, twenty twenty five, the date that I probably assume office as President of the United States, there will be all hell to pay in the Middle East, and for those in charge who perpetrated these atrocities against humanity. Those responsible will be hit harder than anybody has been hit in the long and storied history of the United States of America. Release the hostages now, so glad to see it. What do you think about that? What do you think the response is going to be from these demons on earth who took these innocent people captive to begin with and those who control them now eight five five for zero five eight two five to five text d An five seven seven three nine, Hey Jesse, what are you thinking?
Speaker 8: Dan?
Speaker 9: Thank you for taking my call. The Israel issue is pushing the Democrats on one side. We've been allies with Israel since nineteen forty eight. We've protected Israel, we've supported Israel, and then all of a sudden, Democrats don't support Israel and they support what a few a couple one hundred thousand votes from Dearborn, Michigan and certain counties in Minnesota. Finds it insulting that the Democrats went that way. I find it very appalling that we ended the weapons that we were sending to them, we ended the intelligence that we were sending to them, and it's unbelievable. I mean, like, these have been people that have supported us, and then obviously in the last election, it's a week ago, two weeks ago, a lot of Israelis and a lot of Jewish Americans switched to the Republican, especially in Pennsylvania, which was a big state.
Speaker 8: That we needed to win.
Speaker 9: So it just shows that the Democrats have the one side of the agenda, agenda and they are scouring for votes. I guess that's a good term with the illegal immigrants coming in and then trying to allow them to vote in our elections when they're not even legal to vote in our elections. And I find that, you know, very disturbing that the Democrats have turned the page and like, basically, you know, backslap these as the Israelis.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and just as Americans.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you've seized on that, my friend, because it goes to the core immorality of the Democratic Party today. I'm not talking about your typical Democrat, Jesse. I'm talking about the secular left that owns and operates the Democratic Party. At its core, it's immoral at its core, it's dishonest at its core. It wants America as we know it to fail. Now, the more recent roots of it go back to Barack Obama, and Barack Obama wasn't as open about it, but Barack Obama and I played this sound a thousand times on air and tried to warn people. Barack Obama came out and said, no, we need a new world order where where America and its people have no more influence in the world than any other nation. And why do you think he and the left would want that new world order?
Speaker 10: No world order that elevates one nation or group of people over another will succeed.
Speaker 2: No balance of power among nations will hold.
Speaker 1: See it's hard to get a more radical thought than that. But the other thing that I think America has started to see clearly, and it's another reason that Democrats lost is this secular left that controls the Democratic Party. This secular left, it doesn't like America, it doesn't like Israel. There are many, not all, of course, but there's active anti Semitism, and there are all these awful things that are so inconsistent with what so many Americans view as being the beliefs of the quote Democratic Party. And I know that's hard for what, you know, a lot of people who share or you know, my conservatism, etc. To believe. But as a guy who was a Democrat for years, I'm just here to tell you there are a lot of really good, patriotic Americans who who still think the Democratic Party is something it's not. It shouldn't even be called the Democratic Party anymore. It's like marijuana in Colorado. You can't even call it marijuana. It's Krakawana. So what Joe Biden did today helps open eyes to who the Democrats have really become. Joe Walsh.
Speaker 5: Next, you're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast and.
Speaker 1: Got Joe Walsh.
Speaker 11: I don't know that people will be surprised because you're right Joe Biden repeatedly said he wouldn't do this, so he repeatedly live. But this just furthers the cynicism that people have about politics, and that cynicism strengthens Trump because Trump can just say I'm not a unique threat. Everybody does this if I do something for my kid, my son in law, whatever. Look, Joe Biden does the same thing. I get it. But this was a selfish move by Biden, which politically only strengthens Trump.
Speaker 1: It's just deflating. Yeah, but the difference is Trump's kids aren't out committing crimes. Well, let's ask Joe about that. He's kind enough to come back. I've always enjoyed our conversations with Joe. We disagree about much, agree about some, but Joe, welcome back to the Dan Kapli show Man.
Speaker 12: It's good to be with you again. Though this is the much less famous Joe Walsh.
Speaker 1: Well, it depends who you're talking to, right, But for those who may not be familiar with Joe Joseph former Republican, in fact, he ended up he was at one point, Joe, as I recall, pretty supportive of President Trump, and then your view changed and you ended up running against him in twenty twenty. Then you left the Republican Party popular talk show host as well. But you're very much in the news today obviously for your strong opposition to this pardon. So for those in our audience who haven't had the benefit of your full thoughts, my friend, just take the floor and fire away.
Speaker 12: Good to be with you both. I think it was wrong what Biden did. I think, before I get into why it kisses me off because it's going to help Trump, it was just fundamentally wrong. I've been out there now for five to six years saying Trump's a unique threat. Trump thinks he's above the law. I believe all of that, and a bunch of people you know with me this year campaigning for Kamala Harris. We're not Democrats, but a bunch of us were campaigning for her because we thought, believe we still do. Trump believes he's above the law. He's a threat to this country. And Joe Biden last night said my son's above the law too. My son's above the law. So it's very deflating because it will help Donald Trump politically well.
Speaker 1: And my hope Joe, and obviously we disagree about your premise on Trump But my hope is that that it does more than just help President Trump politically. My hope is that it exposes the modern Democratic Party. And I'm a former Democrat, and and I know you were from the Chicago area. My dad was a Chicago cop, and I grew up a proud Democrat and then then left the party. And and so my hope is that it exposes the modern Democratic Party for what I believe it has become, which is a party controlled by these these far leftist many of them secular, and many of them who don't respect the truth, just as I think Biden is just this pathological liar.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's always interesting to me, and I respect that. Take like you thinking Biden's a pathological liar, would you acknowledge that Trump is too?
Speaker 1: No? Oh no, no, no, Joe.
Speaker 12: I find that Trump lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I you know, occasionally he'll say something that isn't true. Give you an example. But in my mind, it's the difference between puffrey and and just lying about material facts and things like that. So take President Trump, Okay, when he comes out and he says every legal scholar agrees that Roe was wrongly decided, Well, I think many legal scholars agree on that, but not all of them. So I think we see that kind of puffery. Well, I see it. It's not accurate. It's more puffery. It's in my mind, it's I will never ever, Joe try to take the position that Donald Trump has never lied. I will never take that position. I will conceive, well, it'd be a hard position to take about any human.
Speaker 12: Well, but like like when when Donald Trump says he won the twenty twenty election, Like, that's not just.
Speaker 1: Puffery, right, Well, great question. I believe Donald Trump lost a close race. That's how I view the evidence. There is no doubt. In my mind, Donald Trump is convinced to his core that he won in twenty twenty.
Speaker 12: So is he So he's not lying when he says that.
Speaker 1: Listen, I truly believe that he believes that. I think he wrongly believes that, but I think he truly believes that.
Speaker 12: Well, you and I and my beverage of choices tequila, You and I could spend a long long time over some alcohol. Maybe because I don't think we've ever seen a liar on the scale of Trump. But I get it. You know, Biden's always had a problem with the truth as well. I think they both lie and have lied about substantive things. But this was a big one of Biden's because he said it repeatedly, I'm not going to pardon my son, and he went back on that, and I think it's it's long again because nobody in this country should be above the law.
Speaker 1: Joe Walsh our guest, and Joe, how can people follow you? Not in the creepy way, but on.
Speaker 12: Social Just at Wall's freedom. If you do at Wall's Freedom, you'll find me almost everywhere.
Speaker 1: Well where do you think it goes from here? With the Democratic Party? I know you have this unique perspective having been a Republican now unaffiliated who helps get Democrats elected. I'm a former Democrat now deeply committed to getting Republicans elected. Not because we're.
Speaker 12: Two ships as passed.
Speaker 1: In the night. My god, I know, I know we need more of that.
Speaker 12: But yeah, and maybe you disagree with me. I think this election was all about regular working class folk. And I believe that Donald Trump is a demigug and he lied to working class folk and he scared the piss out of him, but Democrats ignored him. Democrats have a problem. They've become an elitist out of touch party. I was out campaigning in every battleground state day after day for Kamala Harris, and I'd hear that from most people. They'd say, Joe, I know Trump's a bad guy, I know Eliza a lot, blah blah blah, but the Democrats look down on me. This is a problem. The Democrats have a lot of it, as you said, is driven by that they're overly woke left and they got to figure out a way to connect with regular people. Again, they really do well.
Speaker 1: And Joe, I think the Democrats, And again I come back to not the Democrat I sleep with, though somebody told me she's recently become unaffiliated. But I'm talking about the powers in the party. I think they truly do look down on working people. I mean, and in my mind there are so many examples. And I don't mean to go policy wonk here, but when you say to somebody, no, I'm sorry, you know your daughter has to have some guy with a penis in her shower or playing or sports, et cetera. I think that's one form of it. But I think there are a lot of different ways that happens.
Speaker 12: I agree because on just that issue of like trans gender Americans. The Democrats are afraid to even address these issues, like Trump put out that ad that just spent millions and millions on that ad, and Kamala Harris never responded to it. Most Americans, most Americans, not the far left and the far right, but most Americans are very tolerant and loving. Right identify as you want to identify, gay, straight, transgender, we love you, We embracia when it comes to sports, Let's make sure there's fair competition. When it comes to bathrooms and locker rooms, Let's make sure we respect the privacy rights of both sides. That's where most Americans are. I think Democrats are close to that, but they tend to be pulled by their left, which says accept this everywhere. And I'd say the far right is they don't even acknowledge that transgender as a thing or it's a mental illness. Most Americans don't accept either extreme on that issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so interesting though the Democrats cannot just break the grip of what I see as kind of this leftist insanity, and that doesn't come from a place of animosity. I've said off and on air, one of the five most impressive people I've ever met in my life is transgender. But it's just just a matter of sanity, right, you know, you got to have bathrooms.
Speaker 12: You're right, You're absolutely right. Look, we have we have two political parties. I'd argue that both well, I'd argue that, yeah, MAGA is not the extreme anymore. MAGA is the Republican Party. But it but it's it's become a very authoritarian, embracing party. But the Democrats, as you say, have to make a break. Are they going to you know, deal with listen to regular people or are they going to continue to be driven by their left They they got to make that decision.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope we can get together a bunch, Joe, because I truly believe we disagree about so much. But but going back to working people, I'm with you. I think Trump won this election because working people. And the only way the GOP, the only way the GOP consistently expands its power, is to be the party of the working people, not just in words, but in deeds. And that will make it that will make it an important party in America. If it is so, Let's keep having the conversation. Appreciate the time today.
Speaker 12: Love coming on Thanks so much, my friend.
Speaker 1: Thanks Joe, you take care of that. Is Joe Walsh, former Republican, and appreciate the fact he spoke the truth today about Joe Biden. And I'd like to have some other conversations with him. You know, there's so much we could talk about. I'd love to get inside this Kamala thing because I think he and most Democrats would acknowledge that Biden just buried them right by installing Kamala. And isn't it one of the most beautiful things ever. We talked about it last summer when it happened. You had Obama and he was all set up, and he was all set up to run Biden now to use Clooney to do it, and then they were going to insert whoever they wanted, and then Biden just or the people around Biden ou't smarted him, and they installed Kamala within thirty minutes. And at that point, if the Titanic had already not struck the Iceberg, it was like inches away. Their fate was sealed at that point eight five four five eight two five five year on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Taplass Show podcast.
Speaker 10: I Vote for this guy, Scott Jennings, You guys can spend all day long trying to spend this that this is Donald Trump's fault, that this is somehow caused by Donald Trump. Oh, he's appointing the wrong people.
Speaker 5: Oh he did it.
Speaker 10: Oh, this is the worst possible thing a president could possibly do to his party and to the country, to sit for a year and say I will not do this. I will not do this.
Speaker 1: The rule of law is sacred.
Speaker 10: We have to respect the justice system, jury's we have to respect juries. We have to respect the guardrails and the norms of our democracy. These people are liars. Inflation, it's transitory. Afghanistan it's a success. The border is secure. Robert Hurr is a liar. The videos are cheap bakes. Biden has a cold. He'll never drop out. Oh, I'll never pardon Hunter. It's all a lie, It is all a grift. Every American except the most partisan, brain rotted people, are going to be outraged by this. Today he is going to leave off. You think thirty eight, thirty nine percent job approval is bad, just.
Speaker 1: That is so perfectly said, And that's why this is such a glorious day for America. Because it exposes the Democratic Party in a way that almost nothing else could remember as we go to the phone lines. So what we're talking about as we approached election day, Yeah, we need Trump to win. He's going to, but we've got to expose the modern Democratic Party, but we have to drive people away from it, and this sort of thing. We'll do that, John and Westminster. You're on the Dan Kaplis, she'll welcome.
Speaker 8: Hey, Dan, thank you so much for taking my car. What I wanted to bring out is that last guy you had on there was named Joe Walsh.
Speaker 13: Yes, yeah, he's so buck on Trump's you know, thinking that he one twenty twenty And I understand why Trump thinks that.
Speaker 8: I mean, eighty one million votes. Where did they go through right now? I mean that looks a little fishing when we look back now at hindsight twenty twenty. So yeah, I can understand why Trump's a little bit peeved about that. But honestly, I don't blame them. And that's all I have to say.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, appreciate the call and listen. There are so many Americans going back to that election. I've always said, I've just never seen the proof there was enough for aud to change the outcome, and I still haven't. But I get, as I've said all alone, why so many Americans doubt that outcome in part I mean, and there's so much the Democrats do to reinforce it. You just look at the behavior of Griswold in Colorado, right, the Secretary of State, Jenna Griswold, and she does so much to undermine confidence. And I think Colorado elections are overall secure. We could improve, but I think they're overall secure. But she just by her hyperpartisan behavior and then hiding information from the clerks and things like that, you know, undermines confidence and elections. The Democratic Party goes out and they try to keep Trump off the ballot in Colorado in the interest of democracy. Well, I can't blame people for thinking, holy cow, if they don't even want to give people a chance to vote for him, you know, could I put it past them to actually steal votes? And again, none of that is proof the election was stolen. But I can see why so many Americans have concerns and running out your democratically elected nominee and the debt of night and installing a replacement. Yeah, I can see why people have doubts in the end, I need proof. I've never seen that evidentiary proof that it was enough to sway the outcome, Nick and Frederick. And by the way, can we all agree on this that Donald Trump is going to have a far more successful second term for having had that break in between. And it's it's going to turn out to be a great thing for him and a great thing for the country. I wish he'd never gone through the pain of what had occurred in the middle, but he's going to have an even more successful second four years. Let's go to Nick and Frederick. You're on the Dan Kaplis sho.
Speaker 2: Welcome, takehad afternoon or evening, Dan Jill Walsh.
Speaker 8: So easily it rolls off his talians.
Speaker 2: So many liberals say these sorts of things. You know, you talked about the right wing extremists and that Maggi is now not the extremest wing in the party, because that's what the party is.
Speaker 4: I would love it if you.
Speaker 2: Had asked if I would like to ask him, what are the beliefs of a right wing extremist? And more than that, what are the policies of right wing extremists?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, that's that's a great point, and we were just talking about it during the break. We're going to get him back on so we can have more of that opposing view. And that's a great question, Nick, I will ask him that because you're in implicit message. I think is true that for many who support these Democrats right now, a right wing extremist is going to be people who hold these, you know, main street kind of beliefs that if, for example, now he agreed with me when it came to the transcenity of people with penises and girl showers and everything else, but for many on the left, if you believe that only biological girls should be in girls showers and bathrooms, you're a right wing extremist. And that's that's another reason why they've lost, right I want to get to some few more of these text, D and I bet plan A was Kamalo is supposed to win and pardon Hunter in exchange for Biden dropping out. Respectfully disagreed text. I think the Biden camp installed Kamala to make sure the Democrats would lose. There's no way that Biden family and circle wanted the people who just humiliated them to win. I think the plan all along was Biden would pardon Hunter, and then now he'll pardon his brother Jim. At some point, these part aren't done. Danjel Walsh is so full of feces. Thank you for watching your language there, my friends, sure do appreciate that. Holy Cow, so many great texts will work them in tomorrow as well. Included with all the politics and everything, I'm going to give you a high level pro tip on safety tomorrow you've never heard before. Could well save your life or a family member. Thank you, Ryan, Thank you Kelly,