Speaker 1: You're listening to.
Speaker 2: Freedom Talk Radio with your host Andy Pecha, live from the UK. Email US Freedom Talk Radio twenty thirteen at gmail dot com or visitors at Freedom talk Radio Online dot com.
Speaker 3: Woman, I hope you're having a wonderful day, and we're gonna talk about the naughty boys and girls again as we always do on this channel.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, I remember the airport, Denver Airport, and it had all kinds of.
Speaker 5: Psychopathic art.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you know what else to call it, avant guard psychopath art. Anyway, it depicts did the planned American Holocaust, according to many.
Speaker 5: Analysts. And it depicted.
Speaker 4: Artwork, if you could call it that, very sick artwork of Christian children in coffins. And I recall there was one child depicted in the artwork that.
Speaker 6: Wore the star, the so called Star of David. What exactly the star the Jewish star represents his subject to debate, but it's sometimes called the Seal of Solomon and sometimes called the Star of David.
Speaker 5: Whatever you want.
Speaker 4: To call it, it is a Jewish symbol. And so one of the children was wearing that inside a coffin.
Speaker 5: So I was disturbed.
Speaker 4: By all the images at the Denver Airport as no doubt many have been who have viewed them, and it is There is a documentary available online called the American Holocaust.
Speaker 5: So there is a.
Speaker 4: Plan and it seems to be in the process of being implemented now. I remember George Herbert Walker Bush aka George Bush passed the No Hide Laws through executive order when he was president. And the no Hide laws are pretty horrific. They are apparently based on ancient Abrahamic law, so that if anyone disobeys the government authorities, they will be facing execution. And the FEMA camps have I believe it's estimated to have something like thirty thousand guillotines.
Speaker 5: They're electronic guillotines.
Speaker 4: And not too long ago, I saw a a film in which this scenario was depicted, this kind of and Times scenario, and there were two protagonists in the film and they were captured and taken into one of these camps. And ostensibly, if you are held in one of these camps and they put you on the what looks like a ceremonial altar table in which they insert your head inside this circular device on the edge of the table that you're lying on, that is the electronic guillotine, and it just tightens around your neck like a noose, and it has a very sharp razor, I presume, and when it is slowly constricting on the neck, it will eventually decapitate the prisoner.
Speaker 5: So they wish you to pledge.
Speaker 4: Allegiance to the Antichrist and to renounce Christ if you were a Christian, and if you don't do as they command, well off with your head. That's the scenario now, to genocide all white Christians in the United States. With thirty thousand yetines. It's estimated that it could be accomplished in just a few days. I remember I read that on the show weeks ago. So and any comment, it sounds.
Speaker 1: Pretty horrible, isn't it what they're doing.
Speaker 5: Indeed, Yeah, indeed, I've got.
Speaker 1: One of these. I've had the children one and I've got another one.
Speaker 3: These are one of the movie's at the airport, right, Yeah, very scary stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were all showing in a film, a documentary film called the American Holocaust. I'm sure if you do a search for it you can find it the film. Okay, Now you were asking about the shabbad, andy and you want a definition.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the examples I'll give you is just very simple that you know, some people are saying, well, it's an off child because they've got all the money. Then somebody will say, well, it's the pharmaceutical companies because they're injecting you with poisonous stuff. Some people say it's the Jewish. Some people will say it's the you know, the Islamics, Islamic State, and so on and so on. So I'm a little bit confused, sore, there's others who's really doing all the Who are the controllers basically, and if they're the Shabads, can you sort of explain it a bit easier for us?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Shabbad is one of the most powerful and lethal players operating within the Synagogue of Satan.
Speaker 5: We could call it Team anti Christ and they are and have a long term plan two.
Speaker 4: Genocide the Goyam, genocide Gentiles and even a portion of what they deem to be the rotten branch of Judaism. So any of their fold that have inbred with Gentiles are considered a rotten branch of Judaism, or any conversos that have converted to Judaism but are not of the historic bloodline would be deemed to be a rotten branch of Judaism. So what do they have planned for these people? Well, you guessed it, genocide.
Speaker 5: Okay, So.
Speaker 4: Shabbad plan for the genes side of Christians and Jews.
Speaker 5: All right, I'll begin with the Shabbad. In World War Two.
Speaker 4: Along with Victor Rothschild and Bernard Baruch, then Shabbad leader Rabbi uf Yitzak Schneerson was one of the top three Zionist bosses of the NSDAP from nineteen thirty three to forty five.
Speaker 5: In order to.
Speaker 4: Get World War two ramped up, Team Antichrist placed MI six agent Adolf Hitler in power in Germany in January nineteen thirty three to bring about both World War Two and the final defeat of Germany. The top two World War two goals Antichrist were really to launch the Antichrist state of Israel in nineteen forty eight and to increase the death toll of the German Holocaust from only two million in nineteen thirty nine to six million by May nineteen forty five, and finally to thirty seven million ethnic German civilians by nineteen fifty five. Because the zion has powers, the US, Great Britain, Russia and France genocided over thirty one million from May eighth, nineteen forty five, the day until the twenty seventh of July nineteen fifty five, the day the Bolshevik Zionis Red Army left Austria.
Speaker 5: Any comment there, andy.
Speaker 3: No, not so much comment, But just still back on the confusion about Shabad's.
Speaker 1: Right, How do explain this?
Speaker 3: It says that basically the Shabad is this is Ai intelligence now it's known as Lubavic. It's a major Orthodox has has has a Dick movement, basically what you've said. But where the confusion comes in. It mentions that that organization condemned the synagogue bombing of the Jews in Manchester recently. So I'm just wondering because don't we agree that it's not all Jews that are bad.
Speaker 1: That's why where the confusion comes in.
Speaker 3: It seems like the Shabad is the Jews, but it's the Jews and not always the bad ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's still confusing.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean genetically speaking, I mean, it's not like they've got an evil gene or something. No, I mean, Jews are just human beings. There's no reason to dislike the people that are known as the Jews per se. In fact, there as much a victim in all of this Holocaust business as Christians and other Gentiles are. They're at the women at the mercy of this Shabbad group.
Speaker 5: Now, the top.
Speaker 4: Goal of Team antichristis orchestrating World War inorchestrating World War One had been to get the Antichrist state of Israel declared in principle, which came about after Britain issued the Balfour Declaration November two, nineteen seventeen. Essentially, Team Antichrist granted victory in World War One to Britain because of the belfour Declaration, despite the fact that Germany was actually winning the war territorially when peace negotiations were announced on November eleventh, nineteen eighteen. Now look at that date, eleven eleven, that is the founding date of the Knights Templar and my Knights Templar were formed by Maravingian knights. What is Maravingian Well, from my research, it seems that.
Speaker 5: They are.
Speaker 4: Saxons, as in Anglo Saxons. What is Saxons actually derived from a pair? Currently, it's Isaac's sons, the sons of Isaac, therefore Jewish tribe or tribes that settled in Lower Saxony in Germany, and so the whole area Saxony derives its name from Isaac's sons. So it was the tribe of Dan that apparently came up the River dan Ube from the Vale of Arcady in the Valley of Arcady in Greece where they had settled and become the Spartans. So when you think of the Greek Spartans, realized it's actually the tribe of Dan. They later migrated north up the River Danube and settled in Lower Saxony and interbred with the local German tribes to form the Meravingian bloodline, which actually became the first dynastic kings, the Meravingian French kings up to the year six hundred AD, with Dagobert the second being the last of the Meravingian kings, and then Charles Martel took over and so you had the Carolingian dynasty taking place after that.
Speaker 5: Now, so when you think.
Speaker 4: About the history here of the Knights Templar being commemorated in the actual armistice date of eleven eleven, nineteen seventeen, sorry eleven.
Speaker 5: Eleven of the.
Speaker 4: World War One armistice date right when the war was declared over nineteen eighteen, right November eleventh, nineteen eighteen.
Speaker 5: So the fifth.
Speaker 4: Shabbad Rebbe Sholam Dalberg Schneerson played a key role in orchestrating World War One and in planning the creation of the Antichrist state of Israel until his death death in nineteen twenty. He was the father of the sixth Shabbad Rebe Yusuf Yitshak Schneerson, who succeeded him as Shabbad Zion Nazi in chief after his death in March nineteen twenty. I remember one day I saw sim bowl of a Star of David or Seal of Solomon, whatever that Jewish star you want, whatever you want to call it, with the Nazi swastika inside it, and I thought, my goodness, to think that Zionism and Nazism are actually.
Speaker 5: Part of the same entity. That's horrific.
Speaker 4: I mean, who would have thought, who would have even conceived of such a thing. But there it was, as an emblem or a symbol on the wall in of all places, a washroom. I thought, Wow, who has figured this out? Anyway, understand that concept, Andy, Yeah, I think, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think there's ze in this branch of Yeah, there's kind of a zenious branch on they Yeah, because so that wing's okay with me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean basically, they control these elites, These Luciferian elites control both sides of the chessboard. So they control the black and white squares, the light forces and the dark forces, good and evil if you like. And this is depicted on the floors of their temples. The Masonic Temple has black and white squares on the masonry floor of each temple. Why is it there, because they control the light and the dark forces. They control both sides. And in every conflict, whether it's a civil war, whether it's a geopolitical conflict involving two superpowers.
Speaker 5: They control both sides.
Speaker 4: They fund, they supply troops, they supply arms to both sides, They bankroll the whole thing, and with the aim of culling the herd, with the aim of creating a mass sacrifice to their god, that god of this world that they deem to be their god, Lucifer. So it's horrifying to think, but when Jesus was murdered crucified if you like, he was done. It was done under the orders of the Pharisees.
Speaker 5: Jesus was not a Pharisee. He was a Nazaran, and today we called Nazarens Christians.
Speaker 4: The Pharisees became known as Rabbinical Judaism, which survives to the present day. It is the only legitimate surviving sect of Judaism. So essentially, the modern Jewish sect of Judaism called Rabbinical Judaism, descends from the Pharisees. Where did the Pharisees come about? He might have heard of the Pharses. Well, it's from Persia, right, It's from Iran. And when the Jews were exiled in Babylon, they introduced the Talmud as a religious text. The Talmud basically is the antithesis of the Torah, and so Jesus says, you can't serve two masters. They are essentially because the Torah was written in pious devotion to the God of Israel Yahweh. And this later text, the Talmud, which was authored and published if you like, in the time of the Babylonian exile, repudiates everything in the Torah, denies the ten commandments, insists that you break all of the ten Commandments. It corrupts the morals of the entire the entire religion, really corrupts the morals of all the followers of the religion Judaism. I believe it's a Luciferian or Satanic text.
Speaker 5: It has appalling.
Speaker 4: Commandments in it for the the perverse ethics that it promotes, which is basically, you know, do everything you possibly can to cheat, abuse, mistreat the gentile, and you know, violate their children and.
Speaker 5: All this horrible, horrible ideology. So unfortunately, because of the Pharisees.
Speaker 4: Which created Rabbinical Judaism, that is the only surviving sect of Judaism that has survived to this day. Now, to find fault in a religion is not to find fault in the people that follow that religion.
Speaker 5: Based on race.
Speaker 4: It's just that the values that are promoted in the Talmud are dehumanizing, inhumane, racist to the core. And you know, while it's true that Jews often complain about anti Semitic remarks or anti Semitic beliefs towards them, the Talmud has indoctrinated a good percentage of Jews which followed the Judaic faith to be racist towards Gentiles. So it goes both ways, and that's the problem. There is a war between Jews and Gentiles. I don't want the war, and I certainly don't want to promote the war. I would like to diffuse it. I would like to shut it down. I would like everyone to go home and relax and get out of the pray not to get involved.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 4: That is my recommendation. That is my hope, that is my wish, that is my prayer. I want to end to all these hostilities, hostilities between Christians and Muslims, the hostility between Jews and Christians, the hostility between Jews and Muslims, all of it be done with it. I don't see a problem with Hinduism particularly, I don't see a problem with Buddhism. But the three Abrahamic religions are problematic. Not only are they in contention with each other, but historically they've caused problems for our world in general. I mean, the history of Catholicism is rife with campaigns of genocide. You know, the Cathars, for example, were subject to a genocidal campaign by the Roman Catholic Church, a population that was uh settled in southern France, and there's been numerous other examples of.
Speaker 5: Genocide that has been.
Speaker 4: Orchestrated by the Catholic Church, not least the Native American population, which they had a big hand in.
Speaker 5: All right, So andy, any comment.
Speaker 3: Know about how any it would just get too confusing. Now I kind of I get it a little bit, but because I've just been reading about it a little bit. They don't necessarily believe in you know, Satan. Satan is a Christian bad angel, you know, and so on.
Speaker 1: But it just it is mind blowing.
Speaker 3: And the way you're explaining it, somebody with a bit more sense than me will probably understand it. It's yeah, no, we don't we don't want any wars between anybody. We should all lift together, you know, color creed religion. And of course I reminded myself God didn't want to create the evil.
Speaker 1: It just sort of basically had to give you the choice.
Speaker 3: And it was Adam's apple, weren't it In the Christian religion, somebody at the apple and that's why there is evil. But he gave you that choice. It didn't make you choose, remember that.
Speaker 4: All right, So what do you think is symbolized by the apple in the garden or the fruit in the Garden of forbidden Fruit.
Speaker 3: There was some kind of trust issue, wasn't it kind of you know, if they didn't eat the apple, we'd all live in peace and harmony. Because they did eat the apple, then it's the other way, you know, So it's kind of a I think it's a bit of a trust issue, but yeah, a choice issue, not trust choice.
Speaker 1: They made the wrong choice.
Speaker 5: In my view, that whole.
Speaker 4: Story of the Garden of Eden is a fabricated myth with no basis. In fact, I think there was an intervention in our genetics, some would say by the Ananaki. I think that it's possible that the Ananachi were the fallen angels in the Book of Genesis.
Speaker 5: It refers to how.
Speaker 4: They sons of the gods, became enamored with the daughters of men and bread with them to produce the race of giants known as the Nephelium.
Speaker 5: Now, when two species that are not supposed to breed.
Speaker 4: Managed to succeed in breeding by whatever means, they.
Speaker 5: End up compromising the.
Speaker 4: Growth gene in both the male and.
Speaker 5: The female parent, so.
Speaker 4: The offspring grow to an enormous size because the growth gene is compromised, So a tiger breeding with a lion will produce a liger, which is a genetic dead end. That animal will not be able to breed with its own kind to produce more offspring. But it itself is three times the size of the two parents, the lion and the tiger.
Speaker 5: It's an enormous beast and.
Speaker 4: It eats an enormous amount of food and has an enormous appetite.
Speaker 5: Now, the nephelmb were the product of.
Speaker 4: Breeding between the fallen angels and humans, two species that should never have copulated, should never have had sexual congress, but somehow they had.
Speaker 5: Created a hybrid of the.
Speaker 4: Two species, which became a race of giants known as the Nephiline. And apparently, according to biblical scholars, the reason that God Yahweh if you like, decided to destroy the world with a flood was because of this abomination, the fact that a racive giants had been produced as an abomination.
Speaker 5: Due to this.
Speaker 4: Sexual congress between the fallen angels and the humans.
Speaker 5: It's a very.
Speaker 4: Disturbing story all of that, and it's found in the Book of Enoch, which is a text that was excluded from the so called Holy Bible, and the Book of Adam and Eve, in which you get a very involved account of what took place.
Speaker 5: Prior to that.
Speaker 4: In the Samerian tablets there was a reference to the Ananaki, those who from the heavens came to earth. Now they have been called the Reptilians by researchers like David Iike.
Speaker 5: So what I believe is that.
Speaker 4: The fallen angels are the Ananaki.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: So in his two thousand and sixteen book The Rabbi Saved by Hitler Soldiers, Brian mark Rigg described how the NSDAP gave the six shabab Rebbe, one of its top three bosses, his freedom in nine nineteen forty, when Admiral Wilhelm Canaris, head of the Abvar counter intelligence, helped him to leave Warsaw by ordering Oberst ernst Bloch, a Jewish Abvar soldier from Berlin, and other Abver agents to accompany his six shabad Rebbe Vip from Warsaw to Berlin and then on to Riga, Latvia. From Latvia, he sailed via Sweden and reached New York City in March nineteen forty. Note along with Adolf Hitler, Martin Bormann, Hermann Goring, and Carl Dunnetz. Admiral Wilhelm Kanaris was one of the top five six agents in NSDP Germany in World War Two, whose main task was to ensure a Zionist victory. On August third, two thousand and nine, the Shabbad asked Yad Vashem Jewish Holocaust Remembrance Center to recognize MI six agent Knaris as a righteous gentile for saving the sixth Shabbad Rebbe, but the request was denied.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can you believe this.
Speaker 5: It's just amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm just I'm just so they kind of.
Speaker 3: They almost yes, strange they control the walls, you know, but they're on both sides.
Speaker 1: That's a bit, that's you know, another pop up question.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, they're almost an invisible people because or an entity something whatever it is, is invisible in a way, because you know, free Masons are free Masons, and you know, I suppose Satan's people are invisible too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's it's amazing how you've got your head around all that. Put it that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I mean with their symbolism in the Great Seal of the Bavarian Illuminati, which is on the back side of the American one dollar bill. That's a Great Seal of the United States as well. And you want to consider that the Bavarian Illuminati was created in seventeen seventy six, the very same year that the United States of America was founded as a nation, and the fact that they should share the same Great Seal, I think speaks volumes. Now the Muslims refer to the United States of America as the Great Satan. Well, I mean, Americans are like Jews. They're not bad people, It's just that they're nation, if you like. Their country has been hijacked and is has been controlled by a loose very in elite, as as many of our countries since the beginning. Okay, so the link explains exactly what the six Shabab rebbe Yusef Yitzhack Schneerson did after he reached the USA in March nineteen forty, which can be summarized as follows. He never did anything to rescue any Jews from the Jewish Holocaust. The obvious reason is because one of the top bosses of NSDAP, he was well aware that no genocide was incurring and indeed, in nineteen forty eight, the Red Cross certifified that one hundred and four thousand, five hundred and seventy two Jews had died tragically of disease and not by genocide in the labor camps. That's a bit shocking. I didn't realize that. I have to give credit to Patrick O'Connor for the research we are sharing on today's show. He's points that I am reading and discussing are from his work.
Speaker 5: Patrick O'Connor.
Speaker 3: It's an amazing guy, for sure, so amazing that you know, I don't understand half of what he says, but everybody else does. And that's the main thing. And you know, I publish all his work when I can. It's just so hard to do everything at once. And yeah, yeah, I've gotten I've got in trouble before for publishing the wrong stuff stugam, you know. But most of his stuff is dead on, you know, because he references stuff from the Internet that's already published, So he's not really making stuff up. He's just having his own opinion, his own facts. Yeah, from the research.
Speaker 4: Well, Henry Macow is a Jewish guy, he's a Canadian, he's a Jewish Canadian and I've met him, I've had lunch with him and had a few discussions with him. He is a former Jew who is converted to Christianity, and his opinion is that sadly, tragically, Judaism has degenerated in its modern form to a Satanic religion. Now this is a Jew, clearly not an anti Semite.
Speaker 5: You know, it's a little difficult to hate your own kind.
Speaker 4: He's just critical of a religion that has been hijacked by Luciferians and subverted and in his view, basically destroyed, turned into a travesty, an apostasy.
Speaker 5: That far.
Speaker 4: Deviates from the original religion of Abraham that he would presumably approve of.
Speaker 5: Now, this is a Jew who had some.
Speaker 4: Upbringing in the Judaic culture, who knows Judaism probably as well as Christianity, and his opinion of it is that it is a Satanic religion. There's many Catholics who have over the years become disappointed with their religion and they have left Catholicism, maybe to become a Protestant Christian or maybe to become an atheist, but they have the band in their faith. And he's a Jew who's come to the conclusion that there's a problem with his religion and he left it and converted to Christianity.
Speaker 7: Anyway, Yes, so yeah, you get a lot of people. He was going to explain it earlier, and I think we didn't we Yeah, we'll leave it that. I could tell you in the comments what happened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so why mean, what does it say in the comments?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't said that. I haven't put it in the comment. I'll tell you now though, what I was going to say.
Speaker 5: Okay, when.
Speaker 3: Things are going wrong, Yeah, I mean, you know, this is the confusion for most people. Oh, you know, it must have been the Freemasons, and then it must be the Satanism. But a lot of the comments recently when it comes to the migrants, they're blame in the Islamic movement.
Speaker 1: So why is that the case?
Speaker 4: Okay, so don't I don't blame Muslims for any of it. I think it's a divide and conquer scheme and that they have deliberately flooded Western nations with illegal migrants refugees, many of whom are of a Muslim background, because they specifically want to spawn a race war. They want Muslims and Christians to kill each other. They have planned it is the Shabbad behind it.
Speaker 5: Yes they are.
Speaker 4: They're one of the entities that are surely behind it. It's the Illuminati involved. Absolutely. The Illuminati are Luciferians.
Speaker 5: That's just it. That's what they are.
Speaker 4: The thirteen interbreeding bloodline families known as the Illuminati are Luciferians, and all of their lackeys like George Soros and all those people are Luciferians.
Speaker 5: So it is a scheme. It is meant to divide and conquer.
Speaker 4: It is meant to set these nations up for failed nations status.
Speaker 5: Un Blue helmet troops will be.
Speaker 4: Dispatched to these various Western nations that have fallen. And I believe the plan is to genocide all white Christians. You can just say all whites if you like. It doesn't matter the Christian side of it. They just want to exterminate white people. They're blaming everything on whites. All the historical crimes, all the historical problems are all being blamed on whites. They're constantly being stripped of any human dignity by the mainstream press, which is controlled by these Luciferian bloodlines. And it's horrifying. But the Shabbad wants to see that there is a genocide of all white Christians before the Antichrist takes the throne in October of twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I understand that, but but there is obviously a bad element to all religions.
Speaker 1: And I was just wondering if.
Speaker 3: Like the Jews, you know, the day to day Jewish person is brilliant, maybe the day to day Muslim person or Islamic person is brilliant, but there may be an element, you know, to the Islamist that is bad, controlled like you said, by Shabad.
Speaker 4: Right indeed, or by the Luciferian organizations at the top.
Speaker 3: I mean, in our Western world, I think you'd agree that it doesn't matter if you're Muslim, black, blue, yellow, pink boy, girl, lesbian, whatever, you know, as long as you're okay, we're happy with you being sitting next door to us. You know, don't do us any harm, We won't do you any I mean, it's just normal Western or what I would have thought.
Speaker 1: It was just normal anywhere in the world that you know a lot of someone don't do you know.
Speaker 4: How absolutely so in the recent riots that have taken place in Italy, where Muslims have been accused of rioting. I don't believe they're Muslims. I think they're agent provocateurs. What organization is behind these agent provocateurs, supporting them, funding them, orchestrating these riots, I don't know. Maybe Isis, maybe El Kada, I don't know. I really don't know who's behind it. But I do not believe that these are ordinary Muslim people rioting in Italy or causing problems in any other Western European nation where there are confrontations and acts of violence taking place. I think it's agent provocateurs. Are they as MI six behind it? I don't know. Maybe one of the intelligence services of Europe could be behind it. I'm not certain, but I do believe that they are agent provocateur people. They are not the ordinary Muslim protesting in Italy.
Speaker 5: So what does this do?
Speaker 4: It obviously inflames anti Muslim sentiment in countries like Italy, and it's going to spark a conflict between presumably Christian Italians and this Muslim community that settled in Italy.
Speaker 5: But it's not the.
Speaker 4: Muslims that are doing this. It is agent provocateur And what is the point to spark a race war, or to spark a religious war between them, and to pit the two groups against each other with the presumable aim of mass slaughter.
Speaker 1: Hm. I get that. It definitely isn't the ordinary person.
Speaker 3: Maybe the bad people have been paid a lot of money to do it, or maybe they're just doing it for free because they love doing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but.
Speaker 3: One thing I am sure of, somebody is definitely doing, you know, controlling.
Speaker 1: It has to be. I am not an anymore. I mean, if you add a.
Speaker 3: Different little piece of a jigsaw, I mean, you could probably go back years in the years and years, I mean probably with the assassinating of Kennedy. But after that there seems to be too many coincidences that you're building up on your hand, and then then you've got to have two pairs and three pairs hands to such a Yeah, it's like a war that's getting bigger and bigger and bigger. And now instead of being oh, it's America's problem, it's Pakistan's problem. It's everybody's problem now and even within where you live, there's a problem even though you.
Speaker 1: Didn't create it. It's mad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, thank god, not on this little island, but on the bigger island in where we live, in the Orkney Island, you do see the signs of.
Speaker 1: Why are they here.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's just say that they look a bit like they're Syrian people. They looked like there were people from all over the world, you know, and you think, yeah, I don't want to get involved. And then of course they're maping our kids as well. They're raping our wives, they're stealing from shops. I mean, that sounds bad because it probably is. But maybe they're doing that because they were put in this position by someone in the first place, and they're just doing what any desperate human.
Speaker 1: Being would do.
Speaker 3: I don't know's that's got to be a part of some weird plan, because then we hate them't we, And that's what it's intended to do. We've got to hate these migrants.
Speaker 4: Well, whoever put these corrupt officials in charge in our various religious denominations, they're there as agents to do the harm they're meant to do. And so you know, we mustn't blame all Muslims for the grooming gangs and the rape of young British children. I'm sure most Muslims would not ever want to participate in anything as horrific. But whoever, these mafia groups are within the Muslim religion, they've set up something that's functioning like a protection racket, and within that protection racket, prostitution rings and other corrupt elements have formed and it's causing great harm.
Speaker 1: And the.
Speaker 3: Women gang, groomen gang scandals because there's more than one Watchdoland Telford and so on, many more. Well, not just the Muslims that actually probably did the the offense, but it's all the white police, the white social workers, the whiteness and the white that that protected them to allow them to do what they were doing. So it wasn't you know, I don't think it was, you know, just because of Asian It was because there was something nasty going on in the town with all.
Speaker 4: Officials, right, And I would I would guess that the corrupt police and magistrates and so forth that have aided and embedded this corruption are miss Masons. And it's a pattern I've seen in other countries, not least my own Canada, where the Freemasons are responsible for the corrupting of society. Make sure that officials turn up block I to certain forms of corruption and allow it to fester and to grow and to become the cancerous tumor that's eating our societies from within.
Speaker 5: And I've seen it with.
Speaker 4: Family associate who was a thirty second degree Freemason and was appointed as an immigration judge in his locale, and he was admitting into the country all kinds of mafia from different organizations internationally. The Russian mafia, the Vietnamese mafia, Chinese triad mafia, et cetera, et cetera. All of them were being given entry through him as an immigration judge. Not just entry.
Speaker 5: They were given.
Speaker 4: Pr status, permanent residence status, and eventually citizenship. So he was responsible for bringing these corrupting influences into the province of Ontario, thank you. And so he was eventually investigated by the RCMP. But what happened while the Masonic power rallied around him to protect him, he got a slap on the wrist house arrest. You just stay on your property. You can only have family visit, no friends, no contact with anyone outside family. Stay here on your house property and do not leave for I've forgotten how long, but I'm not family.
Speaker 5: And my family.
Speaker 4: Visited him and had lunch on his picnic table on his front lawns, so much for.
Speaker 5: It's absolutely meaning, yes, that's called.
Speaker 1: They do that over here.
Speaker 5: Well it's a slap.
Speaker 1: Agreement gang officials. They're living leaders.
Speaker 3: They did get a fair sentence of I mean one the other day he got thirty five years. Most of them get a minimum of ten, So I mean they do. I suppose what happens is, you know, even the good police probably get involved. And so wait with your police, with your Muslim you're all gonna, you know, face the bunt of the law. Thank god, you know that policy works. Yeah, but then you know the stupid policies argument makes it send a lady to jail just for a tweet, you know, an ex post for two years, lesly, conly ridiculous.
Speaker 4: I want to just cover a point here, Andy that I think is important. The Shabbad did collect money for saving Jews from the Jewish Holocaust, but spent that money to build its educational institutions in New York City, including its world headquarters at seven seventy Eastern Parkway in Crown Heights in Brooklyn, which is which it constructed in nineteen forty, in which today has child rape tunnels that lead directly to a Jewish ritual bath house located at three hundred and ninety four Kingston Avenue, Brooklyn. So these child rape tunnels exist in many, many places, not least beneath Disneyland and Disney World. And you know, princes and elite Luciferians from all over the world come there to rape these children who are abducted on the rides and never seen again, and the local authorities will investigate the child.
Speaker 5: The missing child case without ever.
Speaker 4: Coming to a conclusive end with the investigation. And I'm sure there's obstruction of justice and all kinds of things interfering with the investigation to prevent the finger from being pointed at Disney property owners at Disney World in Disneyland, that's one location where it takes place. Do these child rape tunnels exist in major cities around the world, Well, I wouldn't doubt it. I mean they exist in France in Pont de la Mont where Diana was killed, that there were a series of underground catecombs in that location where children were sacrificed to the goddess Diana in pagan rituals going back hundreds of years. If they were doing it historically for hundreds of years. Why wouldn't they be doing it today in some tunnels underneath the streets of Paris, the streets of perhaps London, all the major cities that we can think of.
Speaker 5: Do you believe that, Andy.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because I've seen an article about the rape tunnels, the child tunnels, and it's basically one article said the child rape assembly line. Now the pointing at the New York I mean this is well before the New York tunnels were discovered. This was an article where you know, possibly that's what's happening. And then they mentioned in London as well, the child rape tunnels in London. Well as you know in London, or the sewers underneath for the railway stations. I mean they could be used as such a thing. Yeah, I mean in this particular basically says the twelve sects of his class in Orthodox Judaism, and.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm, mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Your voice, your voice is sounding a bit, your voice is sounding a bit tinny, kind of breaking up.
Speaker 1: If there are people deciding to do that, then okay, fair enough, we'll put them in jail. Blah blah blah. But how far can you turn the blind eye? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I suppose it was a little bit shocked to learn what was happening within the Jewish community. I knew that that obviously the Mormons, and that's worth the Christians, the Catholics, but yeah, just a little bit of a shock read in that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I'm sure that these corrupt elements exist within all the major religions.
Speaker 5: I mean, even in Hinduism. You get.
Speaker 4: Red, you've got white tantric, red tantric yoga, and black tantric yoga.
Speaker 5: So what is black tantric? I would assume that that is.
Speaker 4: A form of Satanic ritual abuse that involves killing to harvest adrina chrome from the blood of the virgin child. Horrible, But there you go. So white tantric yoga would presumably be a very pure form of yoga practice. Red tantric is sexual tantric yoga, and black tantric is very black, very dark.
Speaker 5: As he would assume with such a thing. Yeah, would such a thing exists within Buddhism, Oh?
Speaker 4: Probably, But I don't have any evidence to support the claim, so I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: I've heard Buddhist priests, uh, you know, the same, the same. Yeah, But I mean, I can't prove it. But on one thing I remember is here Sri Lankan's hidden scourge scourge a religious child abuse. The sentence of a senior Buddhist monk for a decent assault in the UK highlights a child sexual abuse problem in Sri Lanka. Yes, that was that one, and then another one in twenty twenty two was against young.
Speaker 1: Girls but Matraya, Oh yeah, in fact, loads of them.
Speaker 3: Thailand, mainly Many Thailand, Indian Srilanka, Cambodia, Cambodia even recently more than half of the children were raped and beaten.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's the country's population. Good nice, says the Australian Broadcasting Corporation.
Speaker 5: But yeah, or a fine, all right, brother, I think we'll wrap it up third today. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: One little piece of your work comes to mind for a tip for everybody, How to Spot a Psychopath. That's a good read by author Timothy Spearman and Academia.
Speaker 1: How to Spot a Psychopath?
Speaker 5: How does part a psychopath in the crowd?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well then, been a great show and we'll be back