Speaker 1: Right. I like to scroll through the Internet. It's how I start my day. And we'll get into more of that at five ten and we get to the scroll Patrol. I'll share some songs that I've been seeing on Instagram that I think could have a great impact on your world. One of the things I saw while I was scrolling today was a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio and his young girlfriend frolicking on the beach. Now, I brought that up to you, guys, and it brings up a million interesting angles. But the first thing is, is this recent who knows? Like who knows nowadays? If something somebody posted it today and they said, hey, here's a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend on the beach, and they just put is this okay? Now, he's forty nine and she is nineteen. Now I did some research and saw that over the past few months that yes, that has been confirmed that he at least as of the last month or two, he was dating a nineteen year old. So there's a thirty year age gap there. It happens, And yeah, forty nine and nineteen, and so I think the Internet has made girls more mature, emotionally faster, than they used to be. Okay, how old is your daughter? Nineteen? Interesting? Now, if your daughter was dating Leonardo DiCaprio, I would be jen setting all over the world. Put me in a movie with SCORSESEI Leo, let you go. Would you be like remember that time we met at that Italian restaurant? Yes, I forgot. What'd you say to him?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Thank you for everything you're doing for the world, the planet. He looked at my hand and dot I said, I'm fisting you for the planet? What he was kiss bumping, kiss bumping. Yeah, he was confused by it, But man, I would it would be great for my sweet nineteen year old daughter to get a solid eighteen months and with Leonardo DiCaprio before he deems her too old, right and moved on to another nineteen year old. Okay, but what if your daughter wasn't dating Leonardo DiCaprio, Just an average forty nine year old guy from Garland. What's his net worth? Okay, fair, fair, So KT brought up Anthony Ketas. Anthony Ketas is fifty two and he's got a twenty year old girlfriend. So that's even a bigger age gap thirty two years. She's twenty. Now she's twenty. Okay.
Speaker 2: I saw him court side at a Laker game and he missed bonn lines. I wasn't watching the Lakers, but she looks fourteen.
Speaker 1: He met her under a bridge and she's home. Did I have a question? And you guys may not know, is Anthony Keatas been married before? I'm sure? Yes, right, I don't know. He just seems like a guy. It's always shirtless. I feel like shirtless guys never getting married. He can look here fair. That is a really good point, great point, right? He has one kid. Should a woman see a shirtless guy as being reliable enough to get married? I mean he can't even wear a shirt. When are you gonna pop the question and put a shirt on? Wow? Yeah, I don't think he's ever been married. He has he has one kid?
Speaker 2: But uh okay, now says it says uh oh no, No, he was gonna get married to this gal, but she ended up marrying ad Rock from the Beastie Boys.
Speaker 1: Was it Ione Sky? Yep? You guys know who Iony Sky is, right, I don't. Ione Sky's father is Donovan, the great sixties psychedelic pop artist from The Ticket. I'm not Ticket he talking Donovan the uh Crimson and Clover. Yeah, Jimmy pagetff with Donovan. He's a legendary artist. Okay. And then she's also the lead actress and say anything. She played opposite John Cusack. So she was the girl that she married ad Rock. And actually I believe she's getting ready to drop a tell all book about her relationship with ad Rock. That's what wife he just told me the other day.
Speaker 2: Well his girlfriend, now ketuses she does not look nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, she looks fourteen. Well she's twenty though, right, twenty sen Christina a picture so she can confirm that. Okay. Now this immediately took our attention towards Bill Belichick, who recently went viral again. Now he's seventy two. His girlfriend is twenty four, so that's a forty eight year difference. They were on the beach and he was on his back holding her up with her legs and holding her hands, and so she was like soaring through the air, flying and doing stuff like that. And I saw somebody on social media say Bill Belichick is living like someone told me had a year to live. So I think that the Belichick thing is different than the other two because she can drink no, no, no, no, I meant even more in the weird department. Yeah, I think there's something going on because with that age difference, but also as someone in their seventies that seem and dude, he's getting out of it whatever he wants to get out of it. That seems kind of predatory on her part, Like it's clearly transactional where I could see I could legitimately see a twenty year old young woman being enamored with, Oh, I don't know, one of the most influential stars in Hollywood, and fifty is way different than seventy. Yeah, it is. So while those age differences are massive, and it's clear that a guy like Ketis or DiCaprio are just in it for the young ass, right, Like I doubt that they think these borderline teenagers therew have a mature enough mind to offer them of any substance there, But they're in it for the ass. But I could see the people that age oh my god, it's the Chili Peppers guy or oh my god, you know what I'm saying, whereas I don't see a twenty four year old woman going, oh my god, it's the seventy three year old coach of the dynasty that it's not a dynasty anymore. Well, was Lawrence Taylor, like, right, remember when he did all that cocaine, tell me those stories. I wasn't born yet.
Speaker 2: This this girl is his agent now basically like everything goes through her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she's the one.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if it's true or not, but the guyspen Pablo to.
Speaker 1: Time.
Speaker 2: He he was like, I think he was claiming like she shut down hard knocks. And then he said, like, if you're going to get to Bill, like he's asked, like you tag her on every email? Oh, so she is freaky his secretary agent. This is definitely a work relationship.
Speaker 1: And if she's going to allow him to go on to college campus, she definitely wants to ride her over that cash cow because he's going to get a younger version of her. Right, But I did. I was searching this up on the intranets and I was like, Okay, so does society have a something that is acceptable? I think it's a case by case basis, and I don't know if it's opposite. If you if you like at some point, like you said, said Bill Belichick being in his seventies. It feels predatory the other way. So at what point is the victim the older person? And what age gap is? Okay? And on the internet it said divide the older person's age by two and add seven years. That's the old rule. Yeah, absolutely, cut in half an ad seven and that's yeah, within the rank. This is on Pineapple Express. Okay. So if they're so, if you're sixty thirty seven is acceptable? Yeah, okay, So Belichick should be dating a forty three year old unless you're famous. Yeah, okay, it changes everything. And also wonder what what else changes that? And you brought up a point Kati that if she looks super young.
Speaker 2: I think that's scot I think, well, I bat she she's twenty, right, So if she if she looks super young, it makes you think, all right, I want to check that person's hard drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I got Peter Town situation going on here. I also think it matters if you have a daughter, like okay, so Belichick, does Belichick have a daughter? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, how old is she? Oh, she's married, she's like a left girl, she's like forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what I've seen him like in crying at her wedding and like acting like a human.
Speaker 1: Okay, as I was at the wedding.
Speaker 2: Uh no, No, Like I've said, he was a lot documented on TV and that thing he did with Nick Sick Sabman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he was like, I spent my entire life ignoring you and now you're married.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel emotion. I think he's actually who does take care of his kids. I mean that's why Steve is the coaching waiting at North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know how old his daughter is, but it's probably forties because his wife, he's seventy two. His wife was in her like early late fifties, early sixties. You talk about that big buck, some blonde gal the gut married. Uh you tell about his ex wife Okay, No, I didn't.
Speaker 1: He was never married to that other Galley towed it around forever. And she was within the range. The big giant boob blonde girl. Yeah, like she was probably in her late forties early and if he married huh, I don't think so wow, Okay, she she had was nice, she had huge He says they were married in seventy seven. So no, no, no, he didn't marry that gallant. There's a new one after her. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what I'm saying. He has. He has an He did the whole Jimmy Johnson thing where it's like, hey, I'm a big time football coach, I don't have time to be married.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, best coaches, I mean, right, do you want to be great at.
Speaker 1: What you do? You know? Right? Man got to commit, you know.
Speaker 2: I saw Colin Mori Kawa talking about on that Netflix thing like his girlfriend can't be like too close to him. Yeah, you know, just you take the dog. I gotta go practice. It can't be great with you on me all the time.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what Rory did with the tennis gal.
Speaker 2: Well that was a long time ago and she was just as famous as him at the time.
Speaker 1: Didn't didn't they Like after they put out the wedding invitations, he called it had a bad deal.
Speaker 2: He got fake divorce last year. They're documenting you on that Netflix. I'm not there yet, but they're going into his divorce very good, but I'm not fully into it yet.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of been hinted at. Do you guys have a problem with the age gap though? Like what is too young for? You know, let's just say a middle aged man. So let's just say fifty, what's too young? Okay, Well, none of my business. It's my business because I have a daughter. So if my I don't want my daughter dating anyone that is ten years older than her unless they're unless the older you guys here talking about like she's eighteen, she's eighteen. I don't want her dating anyone who's over thirty, okay. And then if she but that gets it matters less as she's more mature, because I feel like it's somebody taking advantage of her vulnerability. That makes sense, sure, and obviously it's all a case by case basis. But the older she is, the more comfortable an with her dating someone older. But still, I don't want it ever to really, Let's be real.
Speaker 2: You would not love it if Grace came home with a at eighteen with a twenty seven year old man.
Speaker 1: My god, no, I'd hate it.
Speaker 2: Twenty six okay, so nights he's nineteen and it's a twenty seven year old man.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Still, I was like, so it's like, now Grace is twenty five now okay, and it's a thirty five year old man.
Speaker 1: That feel better about it that thirty five and twenty five is nothing to me. I feel better about it, like once you're once you're out of college and you go out into the world and experience life as an adult. If someone ten years older than me in general, this is this is super you know, it's it's not dead on. But women mature emotionally and mentally faster than men. So the idea that a thirty five year old man and a twenty five year old woman might be in the same place emotionally is not that out of whack. But I do think you need to get You need to get through whatever your early adult experiences are before you really start having legitimate, understandable relationships where you can hack it. You know what I'm saying. I know it reminds me of something. I don't know what it is. I'll figure it out during the break. But coming up next in the weekly weekday Update, where are we gonna go? KT boy, they're trying to take away the kids' phones. Dude, Texas having a big debate and I got the details. Wow,