Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In the American way is we protect children, right, all children. All children, whether they're children of Democrats or Republicans, aren't affiliated. Whether they're black or brown or white, their children, it's a sacred trust. We protect them all. And that's just a matter of natural law that that's just a matter of what good people do, whether they have an ounce of faith or not, no matter who they are. But we now have a modern Democratic party is separated from the modern Democrat, the modern Democratic Party which just mistreats and abuses children so often in the most awful of ways. And we have another example of that. We could talk about the why, but let's start with the what. And this most recent example is equally sickening. Let's go to a great champion for justice. That would be George Brockler, the DA in the twenty third George, I don't think I can trademark that. I think it's already taken But how you doing, my friend, the.
Speaker 3: East Man, busy as a beaver, between trying to just stay on top of the new stuff that shows up, trying to deal with the things like this, like going to the Capitol and the sole sucking experience is testifying before those committees and trying to deal with the tragedy that is the shooting that took place at main event.
Speaker 4: It's busy.
Speaker 3: It's not any more busy than anybody else. I don't want to be heard to be complaining. It's just busy.
Speaker 1: Well, when you're in the crime fighting business, there's always plenty of it. But glad you're on that wall, my friends. So this one's kind of hard to even fathom. Tell folks, if you would, about how we end up in a situation in Colorado where you can have a child rapist get probation.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Back in the day when we decided to go towards indeterminate sentences for sex offenders, and it was the idea that, and this has been born out by evidence. You just can't rehabilitate certain sex offenders. They're just unrehabilitatable. It's just a part of the DNA of who they are. So you put them in a situation where we're not even going to consider cutting you loose from productions till you complete offense specific evaluations and training and all this other stuff and anything we can do to try to minimize your risk in the future. Along the way, they made a mistake and they left open the possibility of probation for someone who rapes the child but only rapes them once. And when I say raped, I mean it could be it could be anybody. It could be someone in a position of trust, clergy, teacher, coaches, fill in the blank, someone you trust your kids with. And as long as they only rape that child once, their probation eligible. Now get this, if they raped ten fifteen children, as long as.
Speaker 4: They only do it a lot, no, how could that be ever find its way into laws.
Speaker 3: It's a mistake that was made when we went back and did indetermined sensing, and I think in part people thought, well, that's not going to happen. No one's going to do that. I mean. The interesting thing is that the way the laws set up now is if you rape the same child twice, then it's called a pattern, and that pattern means you have to go to prison. But if you only do it once, no matter how many kids it is. And that becomes the challenge when you prosecute these cases. Is one the age at which kids outcry, they don't go run and tell someone right a right, it's usually years removed, and then being able to prove pattern is very, very challenging. And we have cases right now. You've talked about these on air. You've got teachers who are I think they look at our kids in schools as a romantic opportunity and not as an obligation to teach them and protect them from harm. And so you have these grooming teachers out there you've talked about on the rate of the vent everywhere, and they end up having sexual relations with kids that are under the age of eighteen, which would make them eligible for discharge as sexual assault of a child. But unless we can prove it happened more than once, they're probation eligible.
Speaker 4: That just seems absolutely insane.
Speaker 1: Well, what will it take to close that? Is anybody trying to close it?
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's a great question. You have to in a bipartisan effort. By the way, Regina English out of the Springs and Brandy Bradley out of my own Douglas County have taken.
Speaker 4: Up this cause.
Speaker 3: They offered a very simple, straightforward bill that just said, listen, if you're convicted of raping a kid, you have to serve the minimum period of time in the sentencing range, at least in prison. And you would think that that was a no brainer, but it turned out there's not a lot of brain work going on in the House Judiciary Pimoty because they killed it.
Speaker 1: George w there is this pro child rapist lobby coming from what.
Speaker 4: Underlies all that.
Speaker 3: It's hard for me to discern if this is in favor of child rapists or the folks that have committed themselves to the idea that all incarceration is bad. And I'll give you an example. On the committee during the comments that there was a member of the House Larcia, who said prison is torture. I will never agree to send someone to prison. And it's like, well, that means murderers too, you know what I mean, and violent domestic abusers and repeat defenders. And I think that's part of it. And I think the other part of this thing, too is how they view our kids is very different than how we view our kids. In you touch on these issues every day. Well, it's not just the idea that one. We've made it so easy to end the child's life and to manipulate that shot. So we allow abortion up until the moment the baby's able to come out and say hi, and then once that baby is born, we devalue parental involvement. We treat the child like, hey, you got to get parental permission to get an aspirin, But if you want to lop off your body parts, not only are we going to keep your parents from knowing you want to do that, but we're now going to set up a law that punishes anybody, including an employer, who dares to call you the gender that you were born with. We do these weird things with them, and then along the way, we've created a scenario where we've decided that, well, maybe we don't want to punish people that harm the kids. And that's what we see here.
Speaker 1: I think you nailed it, and I'm not talking about your typical democrat. I'm talking about the left, the secular left that controls the party. It views children as property. You know, there's similar mentality to plantation owners. It views children as property. It used children as objects. You know, objects for their political use, objects for their convenience, et cetera.
Speaker 4: And that's why when you stop and think about it, and I know you have the same.
Speaker 1: Quote logic, fatally flawed logic that the left applies to justify abortion to the moment of delivery, that same fatally flawed logic applies after delivery.
Speaker 4: So that's their attitude toward children.
Speaker 1: Because if you accept their reasoning and you believe they're justified to employ that reasoning to kill that child ten seconds before it moves out of the mother into the world, well they'd be allowed to use that same quote logic to kill the child after birth.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 3: And I also think that if you look at the composition of the House Judiciary Committee, not a lot of parents on there, and I think it makes it easier for them to think of kids and sort of this third party, abstract way of parenting. And so you have them create a situation where if one parent is pregnant, that parent alone gets to decide whether that child lives or dies. The other parent's opinion is wholly, But once that child is born, if one parent decides, well, I think little Sally is really little Eddie and the other parent disagrees, the law will step in to strip the other parent right of their ability to be a parent of that child. If we're in a bizarre world here, there are dystopian novels out there that don't even touch what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Right, And it seems to me that may be the first case in American history where the US Supreme Court justice is don't even take the bench for the case. They just send their clerks out there to sit in the courtroom, right, because it's so obviously unconstitutional.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, so you talk about freedom of speech, religious liberty of a parent, Now you're going to be if you're a parent.
Speaker 1: Who believes that if your son has a penis, he's a boy, that you are now going to be stripped of your freedom of.
Speaker 4: Speech to say that to the child under threat of losing custody of that child.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, and wow, if we can shift for the last thirty seconds to something much more enjoyable but much less important. I just have tremendous respect for the Cronkys today in letting Michael Malone go good guy one for Denver, great coach, but obviously the team wasn't responding to him.
Speaker 4: Anymore.
Speaker 1: And what do you make of that just coming out and saying, Okay, it's not working. I think it shows tremendous respect for the fans that that, hey, we're just not going to urinate away the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: Well, it was gutsy. I didn't see it coming. I really didn't, but I did worry. Hey, we're heading, we're limping into the postseason. You can't do that with a doc hit on the Lamplers and a certain teams in the West. I mean, it took guts to do that, but you hit the nail on the head. And that's exactly what I thought was. Look, we have the greatest basketball player on the planet Earth, year in and year out for the last however many years, and we only have one ring to point to waste. This is a guy who could bring you more rings if we just do the right things. And we're at a position right now where we're not out of the hunt by any means, but if we're going to make a change and try to make a run at that ring right now, let's do it right now. Let's get that trophy.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, So I respect him for that, but hey, appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 1: George. Oh well, hey, I forgot I was going to ask you this. You're gonna run for attorney general?
Speaker 3: No, listen, I told I think I told Ryan this. Look, it's enough to have lost to Phil Wiser. I completely unqualified for the job. If I were to lose to Jenna Griswold, I'd have to volunteer to go and want of Elon's rockets to Mars because I could not face some human being on the planet. I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: Come friend, ye all right, man, appreciate the time, Take care anytime.
Speaker 5: Thanks.
Speaker 1: That is a great George Brouckler. You're on the Dankaplas Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 4: What a time to be alive. I mean, think about what we're living through right now.
Speaker 1: We're living through one of the most bold economic moves by any president in American history. Because Donald Trump could have just skated right after he overcame the unimaginable right to become president and he slayed all those dragons and he defeated all those bad guys and gales and he comes in office. He could have just cruised at that point, and he could have had us on a sugar high, spending our grandkids money just to keep the cash flowing and nobody complaining. But instead he says, wait a second, Wait a second. You know, the working people of America deserve better. The working people of America saved Donald Trump for jail. And never forget it, the Democratic Party wanted Trump to die in jail, humiliated, broke his family, broke his companies, broke, that's what they had in store. And it's the working people of America who saved Donald Trump and saved America. And so Trump now wants to make sure work people get a fair shake, which they haven't had for a very long time in this country, primarily because of Democrats, but not exclusively. So Trump now is ready to do something really big and bold and courageous and creative. He's not trying to put in place tariffs that then take five years to really get a toe hold and take effect. No, obviously, he's using tariffs to gain leverage to cut much better deals that will benefit working people and benefit.
Speaker 4: All of America.
Speaker 1: And it's courageous because it takes short term political pain. It's brilliant because it is going to work. And the only question is how quickly it's going to work. So yeah, it's tough in the meantime. Right if you have a four oh one k you own stocks. Otherwise it's a bumpy And with the showdown with China now starting at midnight tonight, this could go on a while, and this could start to have some effect on.
Speaker 4: The broader economy. But you know this from your own life.
Speaker 1: That there's never been any great wrong that's been righted, any big problem that's been solved, anything big that's been done without some pain, which is how America got to this point because politicians on both sides didn't want to endure any pain. But now Trump is willing to do that, to do a reset. So we're living through the middle of it, and I say, thank god, thank god he's willing to do it. He's done it extremely well, not perfectly, as we've talked about, but extremely well, and the whole country's going to benefit. And then it's really going to get fun, right Ryan, because when that day comes, and I'm not saying a one day five percent pop up in the market is that day, it's going to have ups and downs and ups and downs within days. And I think there could well be some bad days coming. But when it finally settles and the deals are done and the landscape has been reshaped, that's rocket fuel, baby. Then just watch it take off. And that's going to be just in time for heading into midterm season. And the Democrats. He goes back to where I started all this, and we'll turn it over to calls and texts. But the Democrats are panicking now, not because they think tariffs are going to fail, but because they're afraid they're going to succeed.
Speaker 4: And they're right, they're going to succeed. They're going to succeed.
Speaker 1: As leverage that allows these deals to be cut in America to take off to another level.
Speaker 4: Three at three someone three eight.
Speaker 1: Two five five text d an five seven seven three nine on the sports front. Not a sports show, but this kind of transcends sports in a day like today, when a coach who won an NBA championship a couple of years ago gets canned again. A lot of respect for Michael Malone and what he's done and contributed by allcounts of great guy, but the team it obviously tuned him out. Tremendous respect for the Crownkies for stepping in showing respect to the fans and saying no, no, we're not going to urinate away the rest of this season.
Speaker 4: You pay good money for these tickets.
Speaker 1: Let's get everything we can out of this season and find out who's willing to play defense, because there are only a couple of guys on this team who you absolutely have to keep. There are some others I'd like to, but I just I think it's the type of move as a fan that you really appreciate, and it's it's going to be better all the way around.
Speaker 4: So let's get back at it.
Speaker 1: Three or three someone three eight two five five text d An five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 4: Ryan, just see this story? And how come we don't hear.
Speaker 1: More about these assassins who tried to take out the president. But you see this story today about the assassin who tried to take them out in Florida, that he had sought anti aircraft weapons from Ukraine WHOA in order to shoot down Air Force one, and Donald Trump Junior coming out and saying, if you think it's bad that Ukraine never said thank you for everything the United States has done for them, the fact.
Speaker 4: They seemingly did not.
Speaker 1: Tell us that the sociopath literally tried to buy arms from them to assassinate my father. Seems like a much bigger deal. Wonder why question mark, So what do you make of that?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't think enough has been done and this has been discussed at length to investigate time as crooks. The shooter of Donald Trump that's been swept under the rug more than Lee Harvey Oswald was in terms of who he was, what was his motivation, his body was cremated before it could be examined, whether there was any kind of substance abuse use, or all of his traffic and communications. And then also of the guy down in Florida who was setting up shop on his golf course to take a shot at Trump. That we haven't heard a lot about that either, and I can't really wrap my head around that.
Speaker 1: Well, now that the Trump administration is in charge, I trust that there's a good reason we don't know more and now before that I couldn't trust that.
Speaker 4: But at this point, and who knows what you know?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: They're in the process of figuring out who else was involved in both of those, etc. And it would disadvantage the investigation to be leaking on that. Maybe it's that right, but at least I trust at this point there isn't a cover up for political purposes. This story about, you know, seeking the anti aircraft weapons from Ukraine very disturbing. And again I think the courage of the Ukrainian people, not just the courage, the ferocity and what warfighters they are to have been able to hold off Satan in the form of Vladimir Putin is incredibly admirable.
Speaker 4: Now political level, Zelenski.
Speaker 1: Obviously there are some other issues there, some pro but obviously some real problems. But the people of Ukraine, I think have just been spectacular. But yet it seems like the government would have wanted to have told Trump that the guy's trying to buy weapons from them to kill him. Some text before we go to the phone lines, Dan George's response to running against Jenna Griswold was the greatest.
Speaker 4: Answer to such a question that I've heard in a long time. Classic that was pretty good, wasn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's why I played Space Out of You by Dave Bowie coming back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: George has said that having lost to Phil Wiser, he couldn't live with himself if he lost to Jenna Griswold. I wonder if we'll see him in that race. He could very well beat her. He'd be a spectaculder attorney general. Hey, one week of backlocks of ground to cover, including that race. You're on the Dankapla Show.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the dan Kapliss Show podcast.
Speaker 3: Republican State Representative Jarvis Coldwell refused to stay silent.
Speaker 5: Posting this when we were going into debate starting the debate on House Built thirteen twelve. The Democrat majority in voked rule sixteen. Rule sixteen is calling the question and it ends debate immediately and then goes directly into a vote. And I believe they did this to silence us because they know how much negative attention this has been getting nationwide. And so what they did was they silenced us and did not let us represent our constituents and talk about the issues that we have with this bill.
Speaker 4: If you recall, House.
Speaker 5: Built thirteen twelve says that if you your child is confused about their gender identity and you don't affirm that confusion, that delusion, then you are guilty of child abuse and you can lose custody of your children.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Representative called Well doing a tremendous job in Colorado and nationally now calling attention to this really obscene miscarriage of everything starting with the First Amendment and of course the harm this does to children.
Speaker 4: Representative. Welcome back to the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 2: Hey, Dan, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Of like I was just here.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you've gone Nashville with Kaylee mccannaney on Fox because the whole country needs to hear this.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I think your point is and I think you're right that.
Speaker 1: In the end it may not make any difference to these kind of crazed lefties in Colorado, right because they have their agenda. It is not the welfare of the children. It's not the welfare of the parents, it's not the US Constitution. It's an extreme pro trans agenda for whatever reasons. But I'm just glad that you are not going softly into that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, and I appreciate that, you know, And it's so frustrating here in Judiciary Committee because it is so far less you kind of feel helpless sometimes, and so I've kind of made it my goal of this session to just bring as much attention to the craziness that's happening here in Judiciary Committee as I can, and this issue in particular because it's going after parental rights and it's on an issue that I think people are just concerned about it. And frankly, it's an eighty twenty issue when it comes to this trans ideology and our kids and now we're talking about taking custody away from parents. Just it really caught fire, and I just kept talking about it and trying to bring attention, and it seems like it's working well.
Speaker 1: And then the question, of course is will poll this sign this monstrosity. I mean, as I said before, I don't think the US Supreme Court will even take the bench to hear this.
Speaker 4: I think they'll love the.
Speaker 1: Clerk stick to bad because it's so obviously unconstitutional. But do you think Polis will sign it before it gets struck down?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, my hope is it gets killed in the Senate before it even makes it to Polish's desk. But he's can have a real decision to make because if you just look at the twenty twenty four election, this is a very big issue in those waning days, and obviously President Trump won pretty overwhelmingly by being on the same side of this issue that I am so if he has future ambitions, then he better be paying attention. You might want to rethink the leftist psycheology on this one.
Speaker 1: Want to hear my theory on this one, Representative, Yes, sir, and I can see Ryan.
Speaker 4: Rolling his eyes.
Speaker 1: I'm remote today, so I can't literally see it, but I can feel it.
Speaker 4: Here's my theory. Polis loves this.
Speaker 1: Polis wants it to get through the House and Senate so he.
Speaker 4: Can veto it.
Speaker 1: Because you're absolutely right eighty twenty issue on this one. Where are you going to find the twenty right? I think it's like a ninety.
Speaker 4: Five to five and the five are whax.
Speaker 1: So I think Polist wants this to get to his desk so he can veto it and he can then head out into this fantastical meaning it's total fantasy campaign for president, claiming some sort of moderate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I kind of hope the same thing with Senate Bill three, that's the gun bill that's sitting on a desk right now. But you know, I hope you're right for the sake of for parents and children. You know something I said in the interview earlier today, I said, I like my heart breaks for these kids because a lot of kids showed up to testify, a lot of transgender kids, and the amount of times I couldn't keep track that they talked about being suicidal, they talked about depression, they talked about anxiety. I could even see some of the kids who are wearing short sleeve shirts with like these marks all over their arms where they cut themselves. And we have a real mental health issue here, and our kids aren't okay, and we need to get them help. And I don't think their idea of help.
Speaker 3: Is actual help.
Speaker 1: Again, I think the Democratic Party is contrasted to typical Democrats. They view these children as commodities. They view him as property, they view him as political pawns. And I don't think there's any heartfelt concern for them among the political elite at all, or they wouldn't do the things they do, right, So yeah, no, I think that's just how they see them. But you're right, America is onto that. Look what happened on November fourth, And that's why I cannot imagine a scenario where Polish signs is which probably means he signs it, but I really cannot see that. You know, and listen, the idea that anybody should mistake Polis is some kind of champion of children.
Speaker 4: Give me a break.
Speaker 1: Look at the radical, extraordinarily violent carnage that he signed off on in terms of Colorado's abortion laws, but in terms of his own political health.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got to know this would be a death now moving into a national race. Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean, look what it did Kamala Harris to talk about, you know, taxpayer funded transgender surgery for a legal aliens. It's like that didn't work out too well for her. And so, you know, fullish for all the things that he is, he's a pretty smart political operator, and so he has to be looking at this and saying, I don't want my name on this if I have higher ambitions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's they tell your boy he's really a boy, and you lose custody bill, Right, I mean, where's the upside in signing that, well, Representative Jervis Caldwell, our guests, So what's next in this effort to say, educate the people of Colorado? Because I have to believe they are an awful lot of people who vote for Democrats who think this is absolutely lunacy. If this is absolute lunacy, and would never support this in a million years, So how do you reach them? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean well that's kind of been my strategy just for the last few days, is just doing as many interviews as I can and getting out there. We had another one of our members do some pretty big national media earlier, and it's just really it's all of us coming together and just getting out the message to our different district but then doing the type of media that gets out there outside of our districts and into the Democrat districts and tell them, Look, you're representative voted for this. Are you okay with that? You know, you're you're a moderate, you're on the fence, you mostly vote Democrat, but you're kind of in the middle. Are you okay with your representative voting for stuff like this? And maybe we'll see a change here in the next election cycle.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think if you can get the word out to those Democrats and Democrat leaning unaffiliated, so yeah, that will happen. But the media isn't going to help you on that, right because most of it's just an extension of that of the Democrat Party in Colorado. But how can people follow you?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, so, I always suggest follow if you just go on any social media platform, look up Colorado how Republicans first, because we push a lot of stuff on there about all the issues. And then for me in particular, if you go on x you can just go to a Rep. Cold Well and you'll find me.
Speaker 4: Well, keep fighting the good fight, my friend. Sure appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: You take care.
Speaker 1: That is Representative Jarvis Caldwell and Ryan. We had this discussion with Representative Winter the other day. It's really interesting. And I don't claim to be a biblical scholar. I should be better on that. But despite my four years in the seminary high school years, but you know that fight the good fight, finish the race the crown that awaits I don't think it says fight and win the good fight. Obviously you want to if you can. But I think we're put on this rock to fight the good fight, and then whether we win it or not may well be beyond our control. And some of the people who deserve the most admiration are those who fight the good fight when there's no chance to win it because of the way the landscape happens to be at the moment. Now, I think this one I think there will be a victory, right for the reasons we just discussed.
Speaker 4: I think Polis wants it passed so we can veto it.
Speaker 1: But I really respect all these guys and gals who are fighting the good fight against some truly evil stuff. I'm not saying evil people, but I'm saying people doing truly evil stuff, knowing that on many of these they have no chance to win, at least in the mathematical sense, in this Democrat controlled legislature. But they're still standing up against evil things. And I think that's a victory in and of itself.
Speaker 7: And at some point, Dan, the political will of the people will be heard and we'll get a Corey Gardner or there be a race like that that jumps off the page that a Republican will win, and it will be because of an issue just like this one.
Speaker 4: Oh my lord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whoever the GOP nominees are for governor and Senate, they better be banging front and center the whole day. Okay, Hey, John Heck and Lebrae. Whoever the gubernatorial candidate is, Michael Bennett. You know, do you support boys playing girls sports, men's playing men playing women's sports?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And this is obviously another offshoot of that same lunacy.
Speaker 4: And boy, you're right.
Speaker 1: Your very best chance to open eyes about who your opponent really is is that issue.
Speaker 4: You're on the Dan Caplas.
Speaker 6: Show and now back to the Dankaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 8: So the one lawmaker there when she calls parents groups anybody who's not an LGBT parent group. Wow, So I guess we're the enemy in her book and so or in her case for all the rest of us are white supremacists. That was her example. I mean, this is more than just offensive. This comes under that umbrella of why does the government want to take our children? Why in the state of Illinois were school choice They want to send in a Democrat led bill right now wants to send in investigators to figure out whether or not you're homeschooling correctly. This is like that, are you calling your child by the right name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Harris Faulkner right, not known as a bomb thrower from the right or anything. She was speaking with Representative Jeris Caldwell, who had just joined us on the show about the latest leftist lunacy. But we can't just laugh it off, right, and not just because it may well become law, though in this case I'm convinced police would veto it for political gain, and obviously it needs to be vetoed. But her core point there is one I think we really need to focus on. Okay, why does the left want to take our kids? Take control, take control of what they can be told, actually criminalize or in this case, you know, tell parents they could lose their child in a custody battle if they're not willing to lie to their child and say, oh, no, you're really a girl even though you have male parts.
Speaker 4: So why is all of that?
Speaker 1: What's the same reason that Polish came out the day after he first got elected governor and said on KUSA people need to leave their faith outside the public square because the left knows they can't win a fair fight. They can't win a fair argument. The left can't win based on facts, law, reason, common morality. The only way the left can win is to censor. The only way the left can win is to separate people from their faiths, or at least separate their vote from their faith. The only way the left can win is if parents aren't allowed to be the primary influence in their child's life. If the left is the primary influence in their child's life, through indoctrination in schools, through criminalizing parents, or at least undermining custody if parents tell their children the truth.
Speaker 4: So that's the play.
Speaker 1: From the left, And it all comes back to the common starting point, which is the left can't win on the big issues based on logic, truth, reason, morality. So that's where we find ourselves. And in Colorado, the left at this point has almost free ring.
Speaker 4: So where does it go from here? Three or three?
Speaker 1: Someone three A two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine, Young Ryan, Where does it go from here?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean you're talking about the trans the kids bill.
Speaker 1: Well, this this particular bill we all know right there's almost no chance that Polus would sign this. My theory is he wants it on his desk so we can veto it.
Speaker 4: Well, no, I mean it would be you'd like to say, to be the end of his presidential aspirations, but that's already ended. They never bet theen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, he may run the race, but there's no shot there.
Speaker 7: When I was speaking with Representative Scott Bobtams earlier today, Dan, and he's a candidate for governor he on the GOP side is going to be in that primary.
Speaker 6: He was of the.
Speaker 7: Opinion that Jared Poulis has pot committed to this entire ideology, that he is going to sign the bill.
Speaker 6: That was his belief.
Speaker 7: I think Jarvis Caldwell and myself, we both hope that you're right. But it's for cinec reasons anyway, that Jared Paulus would veto this bill in entirely selfish ones and motives. And I think that that might still bear out because of the reasons you stated. What good is it for him personally, politically, whatever else, for him to sign such a bill. I don't see it because then he allows Gavin Newsom, Gavin Newsom right to outflank him to the right.
Speaker 4: On this issue.
Speaker 1: Right, No, no, And it's so crazy on its face, right, and it's obviously going to get struck down, whether it gets struck down early on or struck down by the US Supreme Court. You know, for the same reason the US Supreme Court has taken the Colorado case on counselors say this same censorship from the left saying that no, counselors, you can't say to kids, no, hey, you're really a boy, and here's how we can help you, you know, live true to your actual gender. You know, they criminalize that, and the US Supreme Court steps in and says, remember the Constitution. You know, you can't be doing that to free speech. This one would be even more of a no brainer, right, Oh, no, you can't say to your boy, no, you're really a boy and you really need to be a boy, or you lose custody. I can't say that for free speech, freedom of religion, and lots of other reasons. So well, some Texters, here is a really useful text. Dan, you should change the name of your show to the Transcapitalist Show since your show seems to solely focus on the smallest population DEMOGRAPHICL appreciate the creativity there, but no, what this show has always been about is the relentless pursuit of the truth and just shining the light on really bad things so we can stop them. And these are really bad things that we need to stop. So it's not a matter of whether it affects this percent of the population or that percent of the population.
Speaker 4: First, it affects.
Speaker 1: Kids, and that's just kind of a sacred trust among all of us, right, So, no talk about an issue that deserves every minute of this show it can get it is this issue, and then it obviously goes to quote bigger issues as well, affecting more people. Why do you think the left is so absolutely fixated on this issue? Because once you can break the will of society, get society to agree to tell lies, to support lies, to say lies are the truth, then you can go anywhere with that.
Speaker 4: Brian tremendous job is always appreciated.
Speaker 1: My friend, Kelly, you are the best human sunshine in a bottle. Please join us tomorrow on The Dan Kapla Show