Speaker 1: Fuck stupid fucking piece of ship. Oh yeah, yeah, that's good. Yeah, that happens all the time. Polka, yeah, my mouse froze while the countdown was happening. So uh yeah. So we're just gonna jump into this. I'm not gonna put my headphones, don't give a fuck, but I sound like So here we go. Let's go into the most recent crow house, starting at forty minutes into it basically, and we're going to listen to it for about fifteen and then I'm gonna jump over to something that I caught that when you add these together, you will see what's going on. And I don't give a rats ask what people think is important about the article or the document. The whole thing is what's important, not one piece of it here, one fucking element of there. When you look at executive or one two three three three yeah, three three three from two thousand and eight, in conjunction with the DoD fifty two forty point zero one, in conjunction with Codex Elementarius, in conjunction with what they did with raw milk in two thousand and eight, in conjunction with what they did in twenty eleven, in conjunction with the new tagging shit. They're starving us to death and they're attacking us. What else do you fucking need to hear? And everything I've been talking about with the vaccines and all this stuff with the viruses, that's their excuse to implement all of this so that they can then say, oh, this animal was in contact with this animal that tested positive for our bogus bullshit tests. And they can starve us to death by killing animals and taking them out of the food chain, out of the supply chain. This is a big fucking problem. And if you're not awake to it, get awake to it now, because I don't know what else to tell you anymore. I'm at my wits end with every fucking thing. So there you go. You want reality? At eight am, It's eight fifteen am, ten eighteen, twenty twenty four, it is Friday, Happy fucking Friday. What the hell am I looking at?
Speaker 2: Kill those supposedly innocent kids?
Speaker 3: What would happen later?
Speaker 4: This one will kill fifty Jews.
Speaker 5: They will become tallaly.
Speaker 1: Right off the start. When you are being murdered by people and you don't lay down and let them kill your family, rape them and abuse them, that maybe they will kill fifty Jews and maybe that's just a good start, you piece of fucking rabbi. Shit, it's one way or the other.
Speaker 2: So that's what the TA say.
Speaker 6: Someone is on the way to kill you.
Speaker 1: The Ashkenazi, I don't see any use for them on this fucking planet. To you, the Zionists, there's quite a lot of sex that are sects that also crisscross with jew Yeah, we don't really need here because all they're doing is causing harm and everything that I just explained in the very beginning of this show, that's the result of their fucking work and their little organizations and their little NGOs and their little United Nations. They are a little IMF, they're a little FEMA, they're a little everything else, the FDA, USDA, all this stuff. Who do you think regular, who do you think pushes it? And to think that, oh, we're getting a victory here and there, No, you're not. You're being convinced that so that you stop putting forth your own effort or better yet, your social loaft in the first place, because somebody else has got it taken care of you.
Speaker 2: Now, in a year from now, you can kill them.
Speaker 6: Even now a year before. We don't have to wait a minute before. But the point is right here that Ascham say, do not have melcy on. The children kill all their children. Also why there's no difference between them and their children. And ten years from now these children will attack you on the way.
Speaker 4: It is hang in our ideology.
Speaker 7: Even if your enemy is firing at your babies, it is harm to fire at his babies because they're just babies.
Speaker 8: They have no responsibility towards what their adults are doing.
Speaker 1: So which one here is a terrorist? Is what it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that i't treat them very well at all.
Speaker 1: This is called infestation. This is the most recent Mad Max beyond crill House dom.
Speaker 3: Folks, and it's the plan. I mean, I was seen in West Bank arresting some teenager like fourteen years old or something, and these Israeli soldiers looked like they were trying to tear this little kid to pieces. I mean, what do you even do with people like that been given uniforms and weapons and body armor and told to go out and terrorize people, and they just do it. It's horrendous, folks, It's really horrendous. It's this victim mentality. They terrorize children and kill children and claim they are victims while they are doing it. This guy actually explains it pretty well.
Speaker 7: If we are the chosen people, who are you to tell us what to do?
Speaker 3: Who are you?
Speaker 7: Who is the international community to tell us well what to do? International law wonderful thing. It doesn't apply on us, It apply on any other place on Earth, not in Israel, because we are the chosen people, don't you understand it. The second, very deep rooted value is obviously the value of we the victims, not only the biggest victims, but the only victims around. I know many occupations which were longer than Israeli occupation, and the israel occupation somewhere even more brutal, even though it's getting harder and harder to be more brutal than Israeli occupation. I don't recall one occupation in which the occupier present himself as the victim, not only the victim, the only victim. We have to phrase here if to quote here the late Golda Meir, whom I quoted also last time, I know, but it is so unforgettable I have to use it again. She once say that we will never forgive the Arabs forcing us to kill their children.
Speaker 3: We are the victims.
Speaker 7: We are forced to kill the children poor us. And as the victim and the only victim in history, again, it enabled us the rights to do whatever we want to. Nobody is going to tell us what to do because we are the only victims to this. There is a third, very deep rooted value, and this is the very deep belief. Again, everyone will deny it, but if you'll scratch under the skin of almost every israel you'll find it there. The Palestinians are not equal human beings like us. They are not like us. They don't love their children like us, they don't love life like us. They were born to kill. They are cruel, they are saidists, they have no values, no Mennace, Look how they kill us.
Speaker 3: This is very very deep rooted in Israeli society.
Speaker 7: And maybe that's the key issue, because as long as this continues, nothing will move. As long as most of these readers don't perceive the Palestinians as equal human beings. We are so much better than them, we are so much developed than them, and we are so much human than them. As long as this is the case, all our dreams and we have some dreams, and I'll get to them. All our dreams will never become true.
Speaker 3: As long as this core issue will not change. Yeah, and it's just getting more and more full on, and they're escalating things as much as they can. Iraq has now gone in to join Hezbollah forces in fighting Israel. Of course this plays in the Israel's plan and then need to attack Iraq. They want to control everything from the Nile to the Euphrates, that's the plan, and parts of northern Saudi Arabia and all of the cyanaim and you know, just demented shit folks. That's the plan. And Israel even says that if it goes to war with Iran, I mean, the first thing is going to do is attack it's new facilities, which are not nuclear weapons sawts. So these are just nuclear power plants. These are just the electricity supply. That's what Israel's planning.
Speaker 1: To target thirty bombs like they did with Fukushima. Mousad for fucking some reason, was doing security there to go. That should go to show you exactly who runs what and where things you wouldn't expect. If that's Japan and we conquer them in World War two, then what do you think China is and who do you think really runs that? Got to put the Slanti guy up front, but he's not the guy who runs the place. It's the guy with a little fucking dradle in the back.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they just kind of target their electrical facilities and just bombing everybody they can. They're even saying that they will nuke Iran where the nuclear weapons are real. I mean, I have to debte that this is one of their threats that they want nuke Iran. Israel is a rogue state, folks. It needs to be stopped by any means necessary. And the problem is the United States is supporting it. The United States is funding it, supplying weapons for this genocide because the United States is run by Israel. It's run by Jews. Now, if you want to fix the world's situation, get all Jews out of foreign governments and put sanctions on Israel. I say, we got to We've got to keep Israel because we've got nowhere to go. Well, actually you do. There's a place in Russia called Jewish Autonomous to Oblast, which has been a Jewish state for a long time. I can send them all there. Round up all the Jews on Earth. Send them all to Jewish autonomous oblast and build a big fucking wall around the place and keep them in there the way they kept the people of Gaza tracked behind a wall for the last nineteen years, almost twenty years now. That would be a good thing, But something needs to be done about these people that need to be stopped by any means necessary. That's the reality of the situation, folks. Israel as a rogue terrorist state. It is responsible for so much damage and hardship that this world's.
Speaker 1: We're all going to be dead, and we're going to be dead because not because of our lack of comprehension, but because the majority of the people that they've manufactured are so stupid that they're going to be convinced that viruses are a thing. They're going to press upon you to line up or rat you out, and they're going to stand aside and let government handle things when virus is bullshit. And the reason why I'm going over this, each and every time there was this quote unquote virus and this inoculation agenda, people were murdered on en mass and that's been proven. That's not how disease works whatsoever. This one cause one cure thing is a complete lie. And this idea that you even know what the hell they're talking about. They don't even know what ninety eight percent of your DNA is. And by the way, it's not static, and neither are your genes. So how are they going to tell you that this genetic code which is part of your body by the way, it's produced there, Oh, that's an indicator. That's a market for this virus that we have never identified and don't really know exists, but we have a cute computer model for it. And yeah, it's really easy to get people to test positive for themselves, so we can create an epidemic or pandemic at anytime you want. And by the way, when you apply that to the food supply, they will murder, and they have been. Not only are they blowing them up in the middle of the night processing facilities, but they go around and murder with the av and flu and this and that, tons and tons of animals, cattle, bad cow. Now we've started talking about how that's a bullshit. When does it end they are attacking? Do you know what it's like to watch your child starve to death? Well, you will, come on, fucker.
Speaker 3: Turn out offs, and the only way that's going to change is when people recognize the reality of that. Back up to this puddle, folks, pity I can't get through to the Sacred God. And maybe I should come up here without shoes on and just kind of wander through and see if I can make it. I don't know how deep it is. I can try again and see if I can get through. It's good that I've got these waterproof shoes, but it's pretty wild flakes. It's pretty wet around here, which is kind of freaky using the camera there. I don't know what the road's going to look like up here once I get to the path into the Secret Garden, but we're going to have a look anyway and see if we can get in there. Looks pretty flooded out, folks. Weather weapons, it's the way it goes, and the pathway to the Secret Garden. Yeah, Israel, it's just not stopping, you know. I wants to reform the UN as well. The UN is an anti Semitic organization. Forgetting of course that the UN who who established the state of Israel in nineteen forty eight. The UN resolution which established the State of Israel Israel say no, they didn't do anything to establish the state of Israel in ordered to bow for declaration or any of that sort of stuff. Israel has always been here and it's always been our homeland, which is completing out of bullshit. I published an article on my website a couple of weeks ago when I was offline and not doing videos. I thought I might as well do something, so I probabished an article called how the Christians were Deceived or I go through and explain what the real Israel is. And it has nothing to do with the state in the Middle East. It's actually a state of mind. And the people who are calling themselves Jews are not real Jews. There are no real Jews. It's a made up word. It's to made up race was inserted into the Bible by King James, and it has nothing to do with reality. This place folks crazy, absolutely crazy, and they're just destroying everything. These people are destroying everything, just doing everything they can to destroy Lebanon. And like I showed you before, they want to populate Lebanon. They want to expel the local population, the Lebanese people, and they want to take over their country and make it part of Israel. They want to make Gaza part of Israel. They want Israel to control the entire region. That's the plan, and it's ridiculous, folks, And it's freaking that they're actually getting away with it in so many ways. And the thing about Israel, The United States says, you know, we've got to support Israel because it's the only democracy in the Middle East. But Israel isn't a democracy. Did you know that it's not a democracy because a democracy requires a constitution as a basic core of its foundation. Israel doesn't have a constitution. It has a set of arbitrary rules that are regulated and controlled by politicians. It doesn't look like I'm going to get into the secret garden, folks. That is the entrance there, and that's looking a little worse for wear. I haven't looked around the other three rules that are decided by politicians. If it had a constitution, it would have to give rights to the Palestinian people, because the basis of a constitution is to ensure that inaliable rights are protected and the rights of the individual are protected. And if Israel had a constitution that did that or then it wouldn't be able to do what it does to the Palestinian people. So there is no constitution in the state of Israel, water everywhere, folks. Incredible, just how long this is hanging around. Yeah, and I don't know why everyone still supports this state. I really don't. The Christians, it's so brainwashed in supporting Israel when Israel has openly said, I mean Jews openly say the part of their mandate is to kill all the.
Speaker 9: Christians, Jim the Walk and even criminals. But the time Alga have a sin, it would be enough came in to take.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 9: But then the dinner they will now say Michell.
Speaker 3: Connectly is miss a lot that did or little Jesus if he existed, and they don't made religion. I think Jesus was telling people that they all have their own direct connection to source, and they don't made religion to get in the way, and they don't made the state to get in the way.
Speaker 1: Regardless of he said or meant or whatever, that that is accurate. So that's what the people who never call themselves gnostics we're talking about. Yeah, that's kind of why I went over all that, because this is the deception here, your own personal journey, your own individual personal journey, not in a group. Not in a group setting you through introspection, through experience, through life, through the gaining of wisdom, you find nosis. That's the whole freaking point of it all. And listening to your inner guidance, which everybody says, don't listen to that's the devil, right, sure it is, well, the devil is the one at the pulpit, and the devil is someone causing all this, utilizing those religions, those Abrahamic death cults to create it. But anyhow, we're gonna watch a little bit of the beginning of this episode as well, because someone else it's a clip that he added to the beginning, and then we're gonna get into another video. I had a whole plan to read a bunch of stuff today that plan changed. We're gonna also look at a if I have time, you know what, hold on, let me say we have one from doctor Eric Berg, which I'm not condoning or supporting any of the bs that he believes in, but there is someone else he's talking to in this particular video, and that's what's important. So it's called natural disaster or this is crazy, and it's going over what they're going to do to starve us to death. So that'll be the next thing. And if you don't understand that this is an act of war or by different means, by the time we're done, you might fall under a different category than I once thought you did. That's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 3: But it's interesting when you look at the whole thing, how it's all gone down, and you begin to say that what these people want is a world that is controlled by Jews. They want Jewish rule over the entire earth because they're the chosen people. And I truly believe it, Like that guy was explaining before, this victim mentality, they are the chosen people and they are the only victims in whatever they do. And they hate the Arabs because the Arabs are forcing them to kill their children, which is bullshit. It's complete and utter bullshit. And until people wake up to what's going on here, and nothing's going to change. But I said, you've got to get all these people out of government, give these people their own state in oblast, let them live there, put a big fucking war around it, and don't give them any weapons that would help. Don't give them basic weapons. They handguns. Look the way you've got in the United States, you've got the ability to defend yourself. Not a problem within your country doesn't mean you're going to attack other countries and accuse them that they're about to attack us, so we need to go and wipe them out, which is ridiculous, completely and utterly ridiculous. Now we're starting a war because we think they're going to start a war. It's just absurd, absolutely freaking absurd. But that's the way they think. But an interesting thing actually, before we get onto that, just looking at other things that are going on in the world, before I get back into religion and Israel and what I think we might possibly be able to do about all this, to show you just how crazy the world is. Just Sinder Adourn received a Dame Hood I think day before yesterday. It's like an equivalent of a knighthood for women. Dame just Sinda for service to the Empire. This parasitic wore the most hated prime minister in the entire history of New Zealand, who killed thousands of people in our own country with this covid jab has been given a Dame Hood. You can't make this shit up for you. They just rub it in our face all the time. They just rub it in our face. What they're doing. It's unbelievable. It's really unbelievable. But these parasitic Jews. Something's got to be done about them, folks, Something's really got to be done about them. You know. It is a group of people. What is a mythology that exists in India of a group of people they call the Tangu who were these mischievous demons, very good at battle.
Speaker 1: And this is crazy. Pay attention to this because this is what I was talking about, this whole Saturn cult connection to all these people. It is the cult of Saturn. It's also the Ka'bah right mecca, giant black cube that they circommambulate around seven times. It's what they're talking about. It's the black cube of Saturn. It's the borg, if you will.
Speaker 3: And they were recognized by their long noses and the little boxes they used to wear on their head. And you should stay away from these people. They're very mischievous demons who do terrible things. And that's in Japanese mythology, which is kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Mischievous should tell you a lot richins and thieves bandits.
Speaker 3: Interesting isn't it. I wonder if it's got anything to do with these people we see today wearing boxes on their heads. Look at all this water everywhere, folks, It's incredible just how flooded this place still is. And Israel. I mean, they thrive on killing children, like I showed in another report there. I mean, according to Islam, it's helal to kill children. Even if they killed your children, you can't kill their children. This is why Iran is the perfect state to have a war against, because Iran isn't going to want to fight back properly, because the people feel morally obligated not to kill children, not to randomly target civilionaireas of course, there are no civilian areas in Israel. I mean, according to Israel's own rules of engagement, anybody who's connected to the government is a terrorist. I mean, this is what they're using in Gaza. That's what they're using in Beirut. And it's interesting too. In Gaza, they're claiming that Sinema has just been killed in Gaza, but of course that's not going to change anything. They're still not going to stop the bombing. They're still saying they won't stop the bombing until all the hostages are released alive. If there are any hostages, Israel has already killed them, already bombed them to death. But it's doubtful that they're even are. I mean, I don't think there were that many hostages to begin with. I really don't think they just took a few people, put them in safe houses for a few months, and then release them. Said, oh, look, we've rescued a couple and the rest of them probably don't even exist. Folks. Now, I don't believe anything that I hear from Israel, especially nothing that I hear from Benjamin Ettanya, who's been portrayed as the hero of the world when he's not. He's a terrorist of the world who needs to be stopped by any means possible. He really does, Folks. Like I said, there's got to be an honest, moral Israeli out there somewhere who's prepared to go and put a bullet in this cunt's hat. And honestly, folks, if he bombs balback, fucking hell, I'll sell everything I own and go to Israel and get a gun and shoot the company head myself, just because it's the right thing to do. I mean, this guy's got to be stopped, and the State of Israel has to be stopped by any means possible.
Speaker 1: But an interesting thing, it's not Natanyahu because before that you had Ariel Charon, you had the whole Zionist movement. Yeah, the rothschilds. What is the real core of what's going on that Netanyahu just happens to represent and be the voice pace for. If you break someone's megaphone, they just buy another megaphone. That's not how you solve it. But hey, I'm all for breaking some fucking megaphones as well. Just make sure that eventually you quiet the source of the problem, neutralize it. And then all this talk. I guess I'm so tired of this with the alt media. Oh they're on the run. Oh they're terrified that we know about this. Oh this they're running scared. Shut the hell up. They owned this world frontward and backward in so many ways that you don't even recognize that are happening right underneath your nose. Why you sleep. They are changing and developing new clever scheming ways and in which to murder youth through indirect means all the time. They just declared that they needed to change the amendment, create a constitutional amendment, and in the event that they get wiped out that they can put a shadow government in so regardless of who it does or how it happens, or if it even happens at all, but that excuse will be out there for it. They just give themselves permission, which is pretty easy to do, and there's no real government and there's no real constitution anymore to go ahead and just feel the positions with anybody they want. Now they can appoint just like they have been, but now it's more overt rather than supposed to be a secret. The United Nations is the United States, and the United Nations is a Bolshevik, Jesuit Zionist, frankest, disgusting filth, piece of crap, Knights of multi ship box. But hey, it's a good thing that we have when in New York right in the CFR. That's why again, Yeah, why did we sign a treaty with something that sign in a country?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Because Jews? Because if we were signing a treaty with Rothschild basically indirectly his Zionist Jews that took over the Bolshevik Jews who took over Russia. Yeah, utilizing and manipulating the United States through Werburg's and shifts and funneling our money because it's always about other people's money, which Trump calls OPM. And I guess when you're rich enough to manipulate people, that's what everybody calls it, but OPM other people's money. You should read one of Trump's books sometimes. Sometimes I had the audio for the one with him in Kiyosaki and I had rich Dad port I think it was rich Dad Porta. Then I had you know, why why I want you rich? Or why we want you rich? Something like that. I've read a bunch of them when I was younger, and it's always about h PM. If you think there's a Jew out there that doesn't know how to spend other people's money, you're silly.
Speaker 3: Like one of those memes that I had on the video before, which said that Islam is the broom of Israel. Now what do you think that would mean?
Speaker 2: You look back to.
Speaker 3: Herschel, and you look back to the founder of Zionism and the three Wars that they talked about, the three Wars that Albert Pike talked about. How would they do that without Islam? And where did Islam actually come from. I mean, we know history is a lie. Everything they tell us is a lie. But how deep does that lie go? When I've showed you images of churches throughout Europe that have a cross on them and they also have the Islamic sickle on them, which shows that these two religions, or these two beliefs, or these two ideologies, well once part of the same thing.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily. Symbolism is a tricky thing. And if it was, oh wonderful, So there was at one point more blatantly obvious saturn. What I mean, what does that mean? That doesn't necessarily mean that there's anything there there it's just an aspect, it's a detail. They're all pieces of shit, and they're all controlled by the same piece of shit and was found founded and based off of the same hellenistic piece of shit. Unless there was something in the New Testament that we don't know about, an actual one that isn't like the septuages, that kind of you know, gives away that it might be satire, It might be a condemnation and a farce of another writing of something. Because the amount of shit that's in there, it's almost like it's being written to whatever desecrate or defame something.
Speaker 3: I mean, o history is a lot. As I've said before, you can only trust that which exists within living memory. All the rest of it is just stuff written down in books, and we don't know how true any of these psych called history books are. That's the thing.
Speaker 10: I mean.
Speaker 1: People will argue that, and there's a danger approach if you're not understanding how to use that though, to just say everything in the now is what matters because I can see it, touch it. Yeah, that's fine and great, but you will also lose touch with culture self and history and heritage if you're just assuming that everything else is a freaking lie, which gives you a short existence rather than a long lineage. And with those those very shallow roots, it's really easy to manipulate and push people directions because they will feel inadequate to something that pretends to be of a greater age or therefore have more authority. That's a very slippery slope that he just said. So you've got to understand how to apply that, so.
Speaker 3: I'll know that have to be true. It's all got nice litter heads, and it's got a diet that says it's thousands of years all, But how do you know it's of years all and any of us now, any of this stuff is stales in years old and not just hundreds of years old. Well, we know they invented the Dark Ages. We know they invented so much of the history. So did they invent.
Speaker 1: Here's another thing he says throughout this, and he says King James put the word Jews in the Bible. King James didn't do shit. King James is a name. Francis Bacon had more power in the Rosicrucian sect than King James could have had on the throne at any given time. The person who edited the Bible was Francis Bacon. The person who put that information in there and did all this other stuff. Well, while King James with diddling children was Francis Bacon. Let's just clarify that and make it make a damn freaking clear that Rosa Cruscians wrote the New Testament, the King James.
Speaker 3: Version Islamism, and the Quran as well. There's a really interesting video that I saw the other day. My guy called, I think David Ewing Jr. I'm not familiar with this guy's work at all. Might have not.
Speaker 1: All right, we're transitioning now, not in that strange way that everybody else does lately. We're not going to be uh yeah, yes, the new Atlantis that guy.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Uh, Let's go ahead and bring up the beginning of this, which you would say to yourself, well, anyho, that's not very hard. Where's the where's the where's the dj? Cleverness? And that well that everything has to be clever, just has to be sufficient and of use. Let's go ahead and for.
Speaker 11: A long time, as Jeel has used sex to sell Zionism.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, whenever I see one of those guys with that big black hat on, oh hold on, and those and those little curly cue weird locks hanging down from his I would, I imagine are his sideburns. I don't even know what the hell that is. The Only thing I can think of is man, that's sexy. And then when they go and take off their hat to reveal that their head is shaved in some bizarre way where they still have really long, stupid locks they hang down past their chin, You're like, wow, I gotta give.
Speaker 11: Me some of that to convince people that Israel is a hot fantasy being realized by hot people, not a racist settler colony built on the killing, displacement, and erasure of the indigenous Palestinians.
Speaker 1: Who, by the way, in the late eighteen hundreds were welcoming them in. And there's a reason why they're showing this sabrah By the the way, you'll understand why. It's all about symbolism of these jazz fucks. That's a I think that's a from the cacti.
Speaker 11: This is intentional and there are three reasons why they involved. Israel's invention in the past, cover up in the present.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of action girls. And I won't even go any further because if you don't know what it is, there's no way, there's no reason for me to explain it to you.
Speaker 11: And survival for the future. And this all started when Zionists first started plotting for the creation of a Jewish homeland in the late eighteen hundreds. For centuries in Europe, stereotypes of Jews were that they were weak, pale.
Speaker 1: And frail, and something that they manipulated news people was that people would think that they weren't a threat, but meanwhile they were the movers and shakers already at that point if they were writing this in a paper that had a printing press, and there was people around that had already pretty much acquired lots of what do you call it, lots of influence and power through monetary manipulation.
Speaker 11: Zionist movement came to see it this way too. While they criticizing the weak old jew in eighteen ninety eight at the second Zionist Call.
Speaker 1: She makes it sound like it's origanic rather than being a deliberate scheme from the very beginning, where everybody's well aware of the truth but they're not going to ever say it.
Speaker 11: Congress in Switzerland, the co founder of the Congress, Max Nordaux, called for a new Judaism, a muscular Judaism, and invented the idea of.
Speaker 1: The new Okay, so sorry to interrupt, but speaking of a muscular Judaism, I want to be a muscular Italianism, so or whatever Europeanism. I'm going to say this out here because I don't care if anybody knows. Send me an email, because I'm sick of looking through these websites and having all kinds of stipulations and really gay ways of paying. The last time I went to uh, what do you call it? Tijuana? It would appear that I was given bunk shit for my anav ar, So I said, fuck it. If I'm going to die soon when I'm giving myself sixty days before, I'm starting to have to, like you know, run and gun and shoot and kill and die, probably about sixty days we got, so I might as well in those sixty days. You can do a lot in sixty days. If I have some d ball and has some anav Ar and maybe some and Androwl, I'm gonna I'm gonna beef up. So if anybody knows the IO wasn't say four to one one the information, but I know, I mean a source, let me know, ballbusters at outlook dot com. And if it comes from overseas, no it's not, it's not legal.
Speaker 11: Apparently the new Jew, this Jew would be rugged, muscular, strong, and tanned, and would have the mental and physical strength to realize the goals of Zionism and call anize Palestine.
Speaker 1: And I'm being serious about that. I'm literally not making plans for the future because there isn't one at this particular moment. So if I want to do something dangerous that shortens my life, it doesn't matter because something else is going to beat that to it. And I'm being goddamn serious right now.
Speaker 11: They called themselves Subra, the prickly pear, fruits and Hebrew to represent what they saw this new Jew to be hard and prickly on the outside, but tenderhearted and sensitive on the ensign.
Speaker 1: Haha, propaganda wrapped in propaganda. Isn't that pretty?
Speaker 11: And of course native stillant. Of course, the suburb, as it's called in Arabic, is a fruit indigenous to Palestine, appropriated for the Zionist fantasy of indigenoity.
Speaker 12: But anyways, the men who came out to pound this colily have never handled a plow, but they were possessed by three.
Speaker 1: Have never handled a plow because they're always too busy ripping you off, robbing you blind, raping your children, and killing him and throwing them in well, so that the whole rest of the town is poisoned by the by the decay, They had no time to go get their own food from the earth. Hell no, but hey, they're settlers now and they want something, Oh, surprise, surprise, they want something.
Speaker 13: Ideal, land, liberty, and labor.
Speaker 11: It is these new Jews that created desionist militias that planned and orchestrated the network the mass scale killing and displacement of hundreds of thousands of Palestinians ending with the creation of Israel, and those same militias would become the Israeli Army, the violent occupying force overseeing the colonization of Palestine today. And it's through this army that the visual of the new Jew lives on. But then with time this visual became the only visual of Israel. This was a problem. In the early two thousand, surveys in the US were showing that Israel had a big pr problem with men aged eighteen to thirty five who just saw Israel as a conflict zone and weren't interested. So another rebrandles you and the solution this time was in two thousand and seven, the Foreign Ministry and the Ministry of Tourism arranged for a photo spread in Maxim magazine, one of the most popular men's lifestyle magazines at the time. The brains behind this initiative at the Israeli Consulate in New York said the models were quote a trojan horse to present Israel as a modern country with nice beaches and pretty women. This video is from the official Israel in New York YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: So you should come to Israel.
Speaker 4: We have a beautiful country, a great food, great culture.
Speaker 11: Counter Israel beautiful girls as well, see you at the party. This strategy, also called bikini diplomacy, has been seen all over since, with Israel constantly selling the image of a liberal, free country where it's always summer, where the days are full of beaches, bikinis and chisel bodies, and the nights are spent in an incredible night life scene open to anyone and everyone. In the face of this fantasy, Palestinians come off like a backwards, pesky nuisance trying to disrupt this liberal or utopia, not like colonized people looking for freedom and dignity. But that was in a time before social media, where only the powerful had access to a platform. Times have changed, and so the sexy offensive has had to adapt. All over TikTok and Instagram you can find videos of Israeli soldiers posting thirst traps or dancing videos. Some of them act independently, while others are part of a concerted effort putting attractive women in the occupation forces in the public eye. Like the women at Alpha Gun Angels, a gun modeling and social media marketing agency who sell being a colonial foot soldier as a sexy lifestyle. Thirst traps aren't only reserved for a women, but for weapons as well. And beyond selling sex, they're selling colonial occupation as fun, relatable, and empowering. They love gay pride content.
Speaker 1: Girl, of course, they like gay pride. There are a bunch of sodomites. They can't stay out of people's anuses. They're all been there like a parasite.
Speaker 11: Boss content and jumping on TikTok trends. Of course, the great irony is that nothing.
Speaker 1: You know, not for nothing. But the frankest Saboteans, I should say that have become the Saudi royal family. Yeah, they're They're Dona anyway, So that's that saboteine frankist element is at their core. They love they love raping black men, this true true story. I wonder how much of that is involved with Diddy the Saudi. So basically they're crypto Jews, is what I'm saying here. There's an element that is common and then and it's and it's almost a signature for each and every one of these When you when you really get down to it, and the Saudi royal family just look at it, or even the wealthy ones, because that's the hierarchy, that's the allegarchy, right. Look with the tupac laying naked in that fucking hot that tub or whatever in the stupid pictures that was all taken in do buyers and fucked up place like that's it's it's the totally gay like underground railroad. But when you're when you're at your destination, you're you're gonna take it in the caboose.
Speaker 11: None of these liberal values are extended to Palestinians. They live under occupation regardless of what they identify as, and that colonialism does not discriminate. When the Palestinian reality started reaching people around the world, the strategy had to change. Whereas the goal before might have been to rebrand and repackage Israel, the goal now is to distract and whitewash. So bikinis were traded in for military uniforms. Fine, military occupation is a part of the reality, but it's not what you think. It's empowering and fun and sexy. Do you really think people this fun, young and free would have it in them to commit war crimes. The public perception of Israel is essential to its survival, but so is something else. There are enough settlers there to keep up the colonizing. That brings us to the final reason. Israel uses sex to sell Zionism, so Jewish Zionists have more kids with other Jewish Zionists. Have you ever heard of Birthright? It's an all expenses paid trip to Israel. It's young Jews across the world are eligible for as long as they're between eighteen and twenty six.
Speaker 3: Thousands of Birthright caser participants filling the seashoe with.
Speaker 1: Endless SMAs, scholars, accents, and.
Speaker 4: Ten bodies I didn't really have.
Speaker 1: And then the West Bank and Strip people are being murdered and burned to death. But hey, let's go through a party. That's hey better yet, let's party on the corpses.
Speaker 3: Have a connection to the homeland.
Speaker 14: And I came here and just everybody's so great, and I'm just like overcome with like connection.
Speaker 5: It's like, you're high on Zionism.
Speaker 3: I am really high right now?
Speaker 1: So why did wait a minute? So Zionism and is oh okay, one is not separate from the other. He's high on Zionism. Everybody does he know what that means, because he's not really articulate.
Speaker 11: The trip is sold as a journey home for young Jews to connect with Israel on an emotional and adventurous tenda itinerary where they're accompanied by Israeli soldiers. That's not a coincidence.
Speaker 1: And Jennifer Anderson, that's what she looked like anyway.
Speaker 11: In the early days of birth Right, the billionaire co founder Charles Bronfman.
Speaker 1: Said, Bronfman, isn't that the Seagrams guy? Isn't that Brofman? Isn't that Seagrams? Isn't this interesting?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 1: I mean, you can take that down and wherever you wanted to go with that. But there was wasn't an exium Brafman too, I don't know.
Speaker 11: Quote. He was bothered that the kids on those early trips weren't bonding with their Israeli peers.
Speaker 1: They were pimping. Now they're gonna start pimping. Watch this. They're gonna they're gonna they're gonna go all the way with the honeypot. They're gonna seduce. Literally, it's gonna be a prostitution ring with these Israeli idea of soldiers.
Speaker 11: His answer was developing the mufgoche, the encounter between Jewish Israeli teens and their diaspora counterparts. These encounters move very fast to what we call for.
Speaker 1: They don't even have the right to use the word diaspora monomufgusha.
Speaker 11: Things happen.
Speaker 13: Countless romances from the trips have blossomed into serious relationships and even marriages. And know, it looks like these boys and girls like each other a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean you might.
Speaker 5: I have a lot of Jewish babies coming out of this trip.
Speaker 1: Ye tell me that it's not pushing the message that they're trying to, but just way too blatantly obvious, Like this guy is such a freaking tool bag, and it's just hey, let's set up without even trying to sugarcoat it, because this isn't America. We can just go right to the point.
Speaker 4: Eventually, a lot of marriages, a lot of relationships, is that part of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't have to be eventually, it can be tonight.
Speaker 11: It's not a coincidence that intimacy is a part of the trip.
Speaker 1: So if your religion was ever based on morality, would it be about the hookup culture? Is at the place to start a family. Their first night, you're out there with somebody. This is what this guy just said. So he's not religious, he's not really just by the traditional ideas that we would frame it in ethics, morality, you know. So the hookup culture goes out, has a party, focksed the same night, and then has a baby because they're too dumb not to pull out. I guess I don't know. And whil ah, what does that mean? Well, we've propagated the species. Okay, great, that's what's You'll take whatever you can get. I guess they're not really. Here's the thing though, then this is mentioned. They are not like us. They do not have the same attachment or feeling for their children as we do. So if there's no bond to that, there's no mercy or empathy for anything else. If you can't have that type of empathy, love and devotion to your own blood, how do you think they're going to feel about anything that you say or do, or anyone else or their children. There's blank deadness inside of these fucking inbreded people.
Speaker 11: Participants spend the whole trip with Israeli soldiers intentionally chosen to be attractive. They're taking out for a night tea.
Speaker 1: You have been selected to be attractive. I think they were attractive and they were selected because of it. It was really bad gramm or man.
Speaker 11: Of drinking and dancing, and some even spend the night in a fake by do Intent quote where participants sleep crowded together, a setup conducive to first kisses.
Speaker 1: See, it's always about some sort of sexual bullshit with them. Either they're making you kill babies and eat them and all kinds of stuff while raping so that they can you know, blackmailing that way, or get you doing some gay stuff or doing some stuff with kids before you kill them and then they have you blackmailed, or hey, you know, let's just mess you up over here so that you have to stay here because now you've impregnated one of them.
Speaker 8: I remember, even on the trip that I attended, there were two Israeli soldiers who clearly were into each other like they were they very much had a vibe. And someone made a joke on a trap then you have to save yourselves for the Americans, basically clarifying that they were there to seduce us.
Speaker 11: So why is coupling so encouraged on these trips well, the originator of the idea for birth right side. One of his main goals was to quote create a situation whereby spouses are available because at the time intermarriage between Jews and non Jews was at a high, which isn't great when you're trying.
Speaker 1: We almost spread them out. If only that were true.
Speaker 11: Trying to build an ethnocracy to maintain a demographic majority over Palestinians, Israel needs Jews.
Speaker 1: But do you really think that like multiple generations of in breeding mixed with our DNA would be like a good idea, or you think it would just give them more cleverness, more creativity that they don't naturally have coupled with their deadness and wickedness. Like seriously, of all, I would not choose that.
Speaker 11: Use to make more Jews. So what better way to encourage reproduction and immigration than through a coming of age, euphoric, emotional, and adventurous trip. The reality of Israel's nation building story is violence, displacement, dispossession, colonization and settlement. That's not a great brand. In order to get settlers invested in the vision and try to secure it a future, sex is a great tool. Beauty anesthetics and fun are great marketing tactics, and they have tangible outcomes like more babies. More babies means more people to get conscripted to the occupation forces and maintain the oppressive military infrastructure necessary for Israel to exist. And what better way to convince people to at least look the other way?
Speaker 1: And it's most no. You see those children right there with the semi automatic rifles, or maybe I doubt they're fully automatic. Maybe they have the switch single three shot bursts, and you know, but I don't anyway, they call the children of Gaza, Palestine whatever, terrorists. Yet this is what they do to raise their children, and is not what happens in Palestine, a response to the indifference and hatred that they have, Indifference to their suffering, hatred for the people that is being in what do you call it expressed through murder and children being right there to do some of the murdering themselves of the other children and adults. What do you think the natural response would be, Hey, kids, Rather than trying to mince words and be politically correct here, how about we just say, all these people who are surrounding us, who majority are trying to murder us all the time. Let's just call them all demons because that's pretty much accurate, and you should be afraid of them and you should treat them as your enemy if you want to be smart and you want to survive. Where's the problem here? Not seeing one personally myself, not seeing how that would not be like a really good philosophy.
Speaker 3: Post.
Speaker 11: To participate then by making it sexy, then we're back.
Speaker 1: To max because they talked about sex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, folks, using sex to sell death and to sell genocide, something Israel does so well. Oh but yeah, folks, I'm back. I thought i'd come back and let you know that I'm still alive and I'm back in Mexico as you can see, hitting death.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there he was and that was the beginning. So now we're spinning around again. All right, So the next one and oh man, I'm glad I remember this. So this kind of goes in hand in hand and hopefully you'll understand why, hopefully understand why it should. It should all click because all this stuff is coming from the same element, the element that we talk about here that some people won't touch. Now there's some people that will and know there's some controlled optic Stewie who do it just so that they can get other people to express their their their opinions of that same matter, so that they get threat assessed. Stewie is a freaking agent just for your one hundred percent clearly aware of that. This little hey, well look at that. He's a little queer here talking to another one. What did you know?
Speaker 3: Who do you know?
Speaker 1: All right, anyway, let me put this on big screen. Now, this is sixteen minutes long. It's the grainiest, worst upload ever. But if you are not aware of this, this is really important. Inform me. If you are aware of it, hey, go do something for sixteen minutes. Come back. But this is also just think about it. Think about what they just said, think about the parties, the blackmail, the da da da da. And when you understand that this is Rothschild Rockefeller stuff, that this goes deep, deep deep. This has Jesuits involved, This has the majority. It is Frankfurt on the main Prussian jew Frankists, right, you're gonna and Belgium has been one of the hot spots. When you listen to this, understand that these are these types of control hubs. If one was ever so inclined to just stop this all in the day they would destroy Basil switch I'm talking about if you had access to things that fly in the air and blow up. When they had things or airplanes that shoot those of themselves, I would take out of Basil, Davos, this particular castle in Belgium, because they might be there and then level to the ground with maybe not so much even let people out of the building first, the United Nations, the CFR and UNESCO, and we could just go from there after. That wouldn't be such a bad idea if we just arrested people at the Vatican, just in case some more of our history is hidden there that we could rediscover and find whatever other crap like in our own other type of Alexandria. Maybe we'll learn something, because I'm sure they used the information for themselves, Like what's up with that chronograph thing, right, the thing that's allegedly was like a screen that you can see through the interfuture with or any other myriad of things like the drugs that they took that they said that they knew their history for the next thousand years in Rome. Didn't do them too well, didn't Yeah, with the death serve them. The reason why is because these piece is uh before they were even called Jews, right, Uh, we're involved in that. The whispering in the ear, the casters of doubt, the razors of suspicion, whispering in the king's ear. The advisors are more important sometimes than the king, because the king can be manipulated like a tool, and the king can take all the brunt for all of the problems. A politician can do the same, So you don't look any further. The n g os all have a very common thread to them, and murdered death, kill of us through starvation and other tactics is the name of the game. So let's watch this because because I was. Because that's that's enough, right, Because I'm not saying this is the greatest show on Earth, this one particular one, but it's a it's a good refresher. And by the way, still, even though Kathy O'Brien pops up in it, I totally think she's full of shit or she's a victim maybe, but she's definitely not out if that's the case. If she's I think she's the poster girl. Because once you say something about somebody, once somebody has a story to attached and then latch onto about a certain topic and that topic has a nice happy Gaya TV ending where you're running through the tall grass and everything's fine, even though you are allegedly trauma based mind controlled, which is something that you don't give it over, you know, being fragmented mind and not ever knowing what the truth is and what it's been programmed into you, or even knowing if your memories are real? How do you know? How do you know that your god out? And who is this guy who got you out? So again, Kathy O'Brien thing, it's not verifiable. But the rest of this show here, I don't know if it's the best presentation of it, but hey, it's the presentation of this information and it's worth remembering because it kind of goes into an idea that we could maybe use once we realize that we're the whole world is Belgium.
Speaker 13: Shrouded in secrecy and heavily guarded. It is rumored to be home to unspeakable horrors. Officially, its name is Chateau Amaroi aka the Mothers of Darkness Castle. It has been accused of being the epicenter of the Illuminati underworld posting some of the elite's darkest rituals. High level monarch programming joined up as we unlock the secrets of Mothers of Darkness Castle and discover why it has earned the nickname the most evil place on Earth.
Speaker 15: One of us are you gonna? Said it was like going back to the Middle.
Speaker 14: Ages, one of the illuminatis top ritual castles.
Speaker 4: And in the Thousand Points of Light.
Speaker 3: The elite love.
Speaker 13: Their secluded castles and stately homes, far from the prying eyes of the public, where they can engage in perverse and strange practices for the worship of their ancient gods. In Belgium lies just such a castle, the Menacing Chateau Almol. It has been named by researchers as one of the main ritual centers of the Illuminati, but researching it proves difficult. Little information about this castle is available, and the owners appear to be doing everything they can to keep it that way. Almost no pictures of the interior exist online. Even the BBC and National Geographic have allegedly been denied access. The castle's wooded perimeter is heavily guarded with cameras, electric fences, trip wires, and more.
Speaker 1: When they finally show you a full scale picture of the castle, it looks exactly like the same type of layout, very squashed, not as the same type of death you would think of maybe a big castle, but it looks exactly like one of the Rothschild's many properties. And uh, I'm sure there's something to that.
Speaker 13: The castle was originally built for Prince Philip of the notorious Saxe Coburg Gotha royal bloodline, the same family as the British royals, who are descended from Vlaude the Impaler, the original Dracula.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the only problem here with that is Vlad, good old Lad there had quite the very very useful and very effect method of handling the Ottoman's child, raping grooming fucks who raped him and his little brother while his father was condoning it in a sense because they all got captured and the father was let out before the children were. He left his children behind with them because he's that much of a shithead. So yeah, and they were awfully found fond of Flad's younger brother, sick fucks. So when a time came and he had the opportunity and he was continually being messed around, you know what Dracula is or the I mean, that's that's the dragon, right. That was a sect of the Christians, a Christian sect. He got screwed over by Catholics, by the way, he got betrayed by Catholics, and that was his demise. But you know, if we as as a group of people wanted to make an impression on this evil for us, and for some reason, all of a sudden, we found ourselves with a bunch of twenty foot spikes in our possession, and we started posting up throughout the perimeter of I don't know DC, all of the traders, so that their rotting, sliding flesh was warning to all other duels and other people of that nature, what's going to happen if they fuck around with us. I think that sends a pretty positive psychological message. Psychological warfare, we can use it too. I wouldn't say that Vlad, regardless of what they think he's related to, was doing some good work. As a matter of fact, that the fact that we want to absorb him into their collective, I don't, I don't, I don't take and I think whatever he may have been doing, whatever, one hundred percent justified. Maybe he enjoyed it. You know, sometimes it's okay to enjoy doing stuff that you know eventufully go for it. I think we've earned it.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 13: It is owned by an elite family of Belgian industrialists called the Solvas. The Solvys are one of the wealthiest families in Belgium. They own large pharmaceutical and chemical companies responsible for the notorious drug Prozac and the industrial scale production of fluoride and fluoride products.
Speaker 1: Well, right, because fluoride is Prozac is fluoride. So you're taking huge doses of fluoride that doesn't very easily ever leave your body ever again. So you're on prozac. You're constantly making yourself more stupid. Yes, this is true. You're lowing your IQ and you're calcifying your brain at a rapid rate with prozac. And these people are their have their fortune because of their deliberate poisoning of the world with their pharmaceuticals. I mean, this is a pretty blatant pharmaceutical poisoning product. Fluoride and prozac probably one of the two of the most nefarious things on the planet. And that's who runs this place.
Speaker 13: That get added to the water we drink. Although officially named Chateau I'm Roy. The castle is better known as the Mothers of Darkness Castle due to it being the alleged meeting place.
Speaker 1: So you see how I'm taught what I'm saying about being squat right Like it looks like it's all pushed together. It's not like spread out. This type of architecture and this type of design.
Speaker 6: Like the.
Speaker 1: Style of it. It is very, very similar to one of the Laura and Jacob Rothschild's previous not saying that it's not the Rothschild's possession name. I'm just saying Jacob's dead, but one of his properties. Think that he had a giant birthdaycake type of thing created on that property too. I remember looking through this and giving you in one of the videos that we did recently when I say recently maybe this past year, yeah, Rothschild, that I showed you his properties, A few of them.
Speaker 13: Of a special rank of Illuminati witches known as Mothers of Darkness. Mothers of Darkness are high adept witches who come from old Satanic families. The macabre rituals they perform would make your blood run cold. The candidates for the Mothers of Darkness are subjected to ritual abuse from childhood, resulting in a dissociative mind that is easy to program. Most high level Illuminati witches have some dissociated identities known as multiple personalities. Mothers of Darkness are programmed and initiated with.
Speaker 1: So how much of this that he's saying right now is knowing about the quote unquote Mothers of Darkness? And how much is just conjecture because they're utilizing what they've gathered from other, you know, sources and other whatever practice is and just threw it on here because it's they're just filling in the blanks or them because how much do they actually know about the Mothers of Darkness?
Speaker 3: Do they?
Speaker 1: Are they just assuming that it's, Oh, it's like every bother. I question these types of things when I watch stuff, I have a lot of everything I see is being Even when they think you're being exposed to the truth, I still look very closely for the bullshit because only the best bullshit is wrapped within a truth that they act like they are going to share with you to enlighten you with. And then there's gonna be another sharp left turn or some other black pail or some other bs that's gonna misdirect you again, but that's okay because now they've earned your trust, so they can do it even more.
Speaker 13: In the mysterious Chateau a'm Roy, mothers of Darkness seem to be like deep Satanic priestesses.
Speaker 1: Fritz Springmeyer comes up a few times in here.
Speaker 15: Raised daughters and or granddaughters and have been over many of the women involved, so they are deeply well known in the underground of Satanic ritual abuse and multiple personality disorders.
Speaker 13: But these elite witches aren't the only reason the castle maintain such strict privacy. The site is also said to be home to the Belgian elite's Satanic Eyes wide Shut parties, which involved children and are usually filmed for blackmail. This was all revealed during the infamous Dutroux scandal that nearly caused a revolution in Belgium and saw the resignation of top officials. It all began in the early nineties when children started going missing in alarming numbers. It took Belgian authorities four years to arrest a man named Mark Dutroux, despite numerous credible tip offs that he was kidnapping and holding girls prisoner, including one from his own mother. Dutreux was procuring these children for the Belgian political elite and aristocracy to use as party favors for their blackmail operations. After the scandal broke, one Belgian senator noted that such parties were part of a system which operates to this day and is used to blackmail highly placed people. The same system of blackmail operates all over the Western world and as one of the Illuminati's primary means of control. The Dutroux witness files are replete with stories of such parties taking place in castles, and one specifically named the Chateau a'm Roi.
Speaker 14: And so I exposed this ritual castle in southern Belgium. And at first, you know, this was in nineteen ninety one, and a number of years transpired, and it was like I had I had, I had, I was a voice in the wilderness and nobody had heard. But eventually it did get heard. And what happened was is in Belgium, the Belgium government what almost was toppled. They had big protests in Brussels a couple of times where there were over a half million Belgiums protesting their government. And the reason why is because there there was a big scandal that broke loose where people had discovered that there were setanant covens in their government, the government of Belgium, and this got connected in U and people then were able to connect what was going on, and some of the people back to this castle that I had exposed.
Speaker 13: Because Belgium is the global center of the European Union and NATO many of the so called elite from around.
Speaker 1: The YOTTO and Belgian nations. So this is a deal here. NATO was It's just not one of those things. But they were created to keep Germany down and to keep pressure on Russia. Right, So that's what the That's what the claim was. It was that this really I don't know somebody who said that, but anyway, the whole point is these entities are the new World over imf Rothschild, fucking Vatican, Roman Catholic Holy See, Empire, whatever, whatever, they are the thing coming in for the kill right now. The United Nation sponsors disarmed. They want to destroy the farming and we'll get to hopefully get to that next having just enough time for that, and I'll do my reading on some other day. So I'm not going to stay here for three hours. I got STDs shit to do haha, ha get it bad way to maybe not the best way to, uh to abbreviate that right, I have shit to do.
Speaker 13: Std newspaper reported that a former commissioner of the European Union was among a group of judges, lawyers and policemen what organized by one of Dutrow's assistants.
Speaker 15: Sorry, this comes from the Sunday Times back in nineteen ninety six, but here goes quote russells. Satanic sects involved involved The bizarre rights, including human sacrifice, are being linked by Belgian police with this summer's string of grisly pedophile murders in which at least four children died. Five witnesses King Bulward last week and described how black masses were held at which children were killed in front of audiences were said to have included prominent members of Belgian society.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 13: Many of these witnesses described hunting parties where children were allowed to run in the forest and then hunted down like animals. These adrenaline pumping events are said to be a favorite of the psychopathic elite. Abuse survivors Kathy O'Brien, Fiona Barnett and Paul Banassi all have described similar hunting parties, known to the elite as the most dangerous game.
Speaker 11: Who was early evening when they played most Dangerous Games? I was stripped of my clothing, I was allowed to wear tennis shoes and told that I could have had to start and begin Ronnie before I would be hunted down. My exposure to a result at the end, I believe and I had no place to run.
Speaker 1: Well, Kathy, if they're hunting you, why are you talking to us right now? Kathy? If this is true, how come you're still alive? Kathy? When you tell people that you facilitated and assisted in drug trafficking and child kidnapping and torture and murder of children. Why are you still on this side of the bars? Why aren't you in prison? Kathy? All your stories seemed to not make sense.
Speaker 13: I'm paying no.
Speaker 11: Place to hide. You seem there were no limits to what could happen in my existence at that time.
Speaker 3: Was the most extreme.
Speaker 11: One of the most extreme situations I think I ever survived.
Speaker 1: The other one was when they gave her sway vlatte instead of skin milk.
Speaker 13: One investigator remarked that it was like something out of the Middle Ages. Dutroux was heavily connected to the Satanic underworld. One cult we know he provided children for is called a Brassis Brascis is an openly Satanic group which names itself after a pot bellied demon called Abraxas. In nineteen ninety six, police discovered a note to Dutro.
Speaker 1: Was it Dutro or Jutro? Which one?
Speaker 13: Was it trou from a mysterious person calling themselves Anubis. The note informed Dutro that a special ceremony was coming up and instructed him to provide quote unquote presence for the High Priestess of the Abrasis order, and even gave specific details as to the age and sex the presence. Should be no doubt some of these children Dutro kidnapped or delivered.
Speaker 1: Just keep an eye on that castle. I remember what it looks like. I don't know if that story was true about the person who went up to the door because the gate was open when I was a gate open when they have all this security and they didn't come back. But I mean, when you see this and you look up, you know, properties of Lord Jacob Brotschhaw, whatever you'll see, they're very, very very very very similar, and it's also nice. I'm sure everything inside of it is tainted with evil energy. Unfortunately, what am I doing to.
Speaker 13: The Mothers of Darkness castle where researchers have reported that child sacrifices take place nearly every day?
Speaker 14: And I gave the location eye witnesses who had been in rituals in the castle where children people.
Speaker 4: Were sacrificed, and the blood of.
Speaker 14: These children is drained and quill pens are filled up and the blood is used to write an account of what the illuminati have done that day and bring about the plan.
Speaker 13: Ultimately, Dutroux was jailed.
Speaker 1: But that's really not a whole lot different than a papal bull which apparently traditionally is written by burning this flayed skin of an infant with the lettering that they're going to write their papal bull on. Because yes, the church is evil, its.
Speaker 13: High profile clients got off scot free. A curtain of secrecy descended over the entire case, and the investigation was stopped from going any further before the rest of the ring could be exposed.
Speaker 1: Oh so what you're saying is, prior to Epstein, there was a whole composite template upon which only one guy gets focused on. Oh kind of like when I was saying about the king and the advisors, that it always falls on the shoulders of that king or that politician. They are the one, so you don't look at the whole system that's involved. Yeah, yeah, yeah. In the first place, the two Belgian kings who succeeded one another.
Speaker 13: It is no accident that this den of Satanism is located in Belgium. The small picturesque nation on the border of France has been named by alternative researchers as an Illuminati capital and headquarters of the New World Order. It is home to the European Union and NATO, making it a central hub for high level luciferian rituals. International financiers, politicians, and businessmen come to Belgium for business.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny that NATO would be there and they need a fresh stock of children to murder constantly?
Speaker 13: Yes, and make a stopover at the Chateau Amarroi or one of the regions many other Satanic estates to participate in the sacrifices and blood rituals required of an illuminatus. Remember the Dutch banker Ronald Bernard who claimed the top world leaders and financiers are forced to take part in satanic activities, and he himself was asked to attend a child sacrifice.
Speaker 12: It was the good life.
Speaker 1: But so he says he couldn't do it it. But what did the headline say? He was forced? Forced to forced?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: How do they force you? You're gonna threaten to kill you if you don't, or do you just feel the pressure because you're scared of them so you do it? Or do you kind of want to do it? They're a little freak, like, why is this guy out here talking about it and not dead? Disclosure? Disclosure, so you know what to be afraid of.
Speaker 12: One point, I was invited, which is why I'm telling you all this, to participate in sacrifices.
Speaker 3: Abroad.
Speaker 12: That was the breaking point.
Speaker 3: Children.
Speaker 12: Okay, you were asked to do that.
Speaker 1: So if they were other adults, you would have had no problems playing them and you know, draining their blood and killing them because that's just fun sport. But you just couldn't do it to a child, Yes, and I couldn't do that.
Speaker 12: The purpose of the whole thing eventually in that world is that they have everybody.
Speaker 1: Well, G Willockers, how did you make it out of there alive? If you were so afraid of what would happen to you if you didn't do it? And G Willockers, was Kathy O'Brien there too, escaping with just her tennis shoes on during the most dangerous game where she was being hunted? Why didn't they kill her? They weren't playing tag.
Speaker 12: Body in their pocket. You need to be susceptible to blackmail, and blackmailing me proved to be very hard if I look back on it.
Speaker 13: According to researcher David EIKE's book The Biggest Secret, Belgium or Belgium was actually established to be headquarters for the Satanic elite.
Speaker 1: See what they did there with the bird ball.
Speaker 13: And it is for this reason that the Saxe Coburg Gotha aka the Windsor bloodline was imposed to rule over it. Belgium is still ruled by a royal family who are very much above the law. The aristocracy is deeply involved in Satanic secret societies. At the eighty eight Republican National Convention, GOP loyalist cheer as George H. W. Bush took the stage to accept the party's presidential nomination. It was the first time America would hear a strange, mystical phrase that would become synonymous with President Bush, a thousand points of light.
Speaker 4: I've spoken of a thousand points of light during dream and a thousand points.
Speaker 13: Of light, despite no one knowing what it meant. He went on to say it again at his inaugural.
Speaker 1: I think I've told people of this four or five years ago what that meant.
Speaker 3: Press.
Speaker 13: Once again, few in the audience, except for members of the illuminati, knew. The significance of.
Speaker 1: This video itself is probably more than four or five years old. I know the information is out prior to that.
Speaker 13: I'm just saying of that bizarre phrase or the location to which it secretly referred. Inside Mothers of Darkness Castle is a special room used as the place of ceremony for the highest orders of the Satanic hierarchy. Inside the ornate room are balconies and a magnificent dome containing one thousand lights. This is what Bush was alluding to by a thousand points of light.
Speaker 2: But nobody bothered to question that, and he said that at least four to six times.
Speaker 1: I talked to a lady look it's really bleary. But it still appears that this man is wearing some kind of makeup around his eyes, and I find that pretty detestable.
Speaker 2: But anyway, just recently in Baltimore, she came up right after the meeting in Baltimore, and she came up and she said, everything that you said tonight, I can verify.
Speaker 1: She said, Stephen Dollin's former Satanist. Still no wonder I did test him. There's no such thing as former. And it's like saying former CIA, former Zionist.
Speaker 2: That because I was George Bush's campaign manager, and she proved it. She pulled out the campaign.
Speaker 1: She pulled out a card, and that's how she proved it. And she told a Satanists this because why yeah.
Speaker 10: Manager Badge as she had when she was campaign manager when he was going into for a presidential election.
Speaker 2: And she said, I was there the night that he made that address.
Speaker 10: And she says, now I understand what that meant, because she said, I looked at George and I said, after he stepped off the platform, I said, George, I want to be I don't know about that New World Order thing, she said, but I want to be a part of that thousand points of light, and she said he grabbed her by the shoulder, looked her sternly in the face, and said, I have no control.
Speaker 3: Over that.
Speaker 13: Is also very telling that President Trump drew special attention to this old phrase at a rally held in Montana in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Look, he invoked it, and he's one could even say he's doing the sign of the freemason in distress here if you'd really want you as long as his his feet were what they call it like that, but anyhow, like at a ninety degree angle. But yeah, this is just him repeating it to invoke it. They make it out like Trump is, like, you know, showing that he's anti whatever this evil is or whatever. But absolutely not. He is Billert birthed from it, from from the bowels of this shit, and heavily controlled by Roy Cohen, was one of his freaking lawyers, and so was or so is Dershowitz.
Speaker 13: Reminding the audience of the bizarre nature and inexplicable meaning of the term.
Speaker 16: All the riddic you see here, the thousand points of light. What the hell was that, by the way, a thousand points of light? I never quite got that one kind of okay, what the hell is that? Has anyone ever figured that?
Speaker 3: One out.
Speaker 13: YouTube has videos of people attempting to go near the Mothers of Darkness Castle and discovering elaborate security measures around the perimeter. One man who found the gate open claims his girlfriend went to knock on the door and has never heard from again. He went to the authorities, but the local police said the people that the Chateau Amarroi claimed they never saw his girlfriend and threatened him with trespassing charges. There are even rumors that the castle has tunnels beneath it that are connected to other locations, from Vlade Impaler to Elizabeth Bathrie.
Speaker 1: Who yeah, don't be putt in don't be putting flat in there with Bathory. Vlad is my guy. I want to invoke the I went on to bring a conjure the spirits. I want to I want I want to personify it, and I want to stick all these pieces of shit that are harmed children on twenty plus foot spikes and just let them rot there so that all their little satellite buddies can see what happens to them and what will happen to them if they keep fucking around. It would be a good place to start, it would be DC and you know un CFR all that stuff, Basil Switzerland. I am at the Bank of International Settlements, all the control spots take care of them, Davos, pretty much most of Switzerland. Actually, even burn got to Probably would be a good idea to round up the people that serned and then summarily execute them too, But hey, whatever aid in the blood of.
Speaker 13: Her young servant girls. History provides numerous accounts of psychopathic elites whose victims are lower are castles, never to be seen again. Today, children continue to go missing and a girl.
Speaker 1: And that's what makes it worth it. It makes it worth It doesn't matter what happens to us, as long as we do whatever we can to protect them.
Speaker 13: Body is found on the estate of Queen Elizabeth. Maybe those tales hold more truth than we dare to admit.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, other people talk about poo poo and kaka. Okay, I haven't had my headphones on the whole time. I don't know what I sound like or if I even care. But we have one more left, and it is from this guy. Again. I'm not there's a there's a doctor John Bergman. This is not him. This is doctor Eric Berg who says a lot of incorrect things that are completely wrong. But this is not something that he has to say in making fucked up, so that he's not selling at least all the way up until the time I stopped watching it. He's not really pushing his nonsense about you know, vitamin D or anything like that. So this is something that you want to And by the way he brings up, they bring out Joe Sadalin. He's been on my show maybe two years, three years ago. I don't know. If you look at the very beginning of my rumble, probably it's right there. I might call it. I might contact him and haven't come back or whatever. But this is really interesting. And this digital tagging is so that they can find so they're gonna utilize the virus lie, the PCR test bullshit in order to make excuses for wiping out our food supply so that we do not eat what it is that makes us healthy. Okay, we know what they did with raw milk. You know what they do and are doing with meat. They don't want us to have things that make us healthy. They don't want anything that makes us because our brains function, why less, we're not as smart Okay, when you're depleted, you're not as smart. There's more diseases. They want disease, they want starvation, they want This is what they're doing, and this is why they're doing it. It's got nothing to do with like especially since the the corporateized mega farms what they call those things, what they call those things factory farms, I guess is sufficient. They're not they're exempt from this tagging because these animals don't move anywhere. So if you're grass fed and you get, you know, some room to play in, then they want these all tagged. So it's only the smaller farmer that they're trying to eliminate. So the Bolsheviks did it with bullets, they're going to do it by crushing their ability to break food. And then the same thing, the same thing happens because because remember they can't do it directly. You know what they didn't rush, it was different. They want they already have us. They already have our government. They're not trying to take the government, so that there's no there isn't like some revolution thing. They already took it without any war, without any fight. They just did it through infiltration. So well, I guess you could say the Civil War was that war. Maybe the Civil War was that war. But they're going to try to what am I looking at? Am I parent?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 1: They're gonna do anything by an indirect means so it doesn't stir up the intro the awareness of everybody else that they haven't gotten around to killing yet. So that's how it's gonna be annoying for people who are where the whole time it happens, because they're gonna be like, look, yes, look at this, or this is a freaking active war. Nobody's gonna be just gonna dumpy, dumby dumb through their life because they don't want to know about it because if they don't think about it, then it's not gonna hurt them, And then it's gonna kill everybody, because that's what stupidity like that does. And I'm telling you we are all we have sixty days if we're lucky, before our lives changed for the worst.
Speaker 4: Sure, people would rather die. They eat sake beat foods, sake beat substitutes.
Speaker 5: So what I'm gonna share with you today is absolutely crazy. And I was shocked to hear about this, But why do you hear about the story. They're trying to pass this bill that basically tags livestock for a reason that they say is just for the environment, it's to protect the animals from disease. But there's actually another motivation to this that you've got to hear the story. And today we have John Moody.
Speaker 1: Who's protect the animals from disease no, so that they can make an excuse to lie it is fraud. There is no viruses, right, they don't do that. That's not how it works. If there's malnutrition or some other thing going on and there's illness or something like that, that's not going to carry over to the other ones unless they're inbreeding these animals, and then that's a different story. It's a different aspect, different problem. But they can do anything, they can say anything, and then they put that stupid test on there, and that test positive because it's a fake test anyway, then they'll gonna the one animal. They'll kill hundreds of hundreds or thousands of other animals that we're in contact with it. And that's why they want this thing, because they want an excuses to murder tons and tons of animals and then get rid of their meat because that's what they don't want you to have. They don't want you to have sustenance.
Speaker 5: So homesteader, he knows a lot about it. He's personally experienced this area for years. So brought him on to kind of explain to us what is going on because it involves you and I and because it involves our food. So welcome John, thanks for being on here. Hey, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Do you think John cut that one or you think like when no those splitters did it? He just seems a little skinny. Maybe he did, Maybe he broke at all.
Speaker 5: Good for him, John, Can you just give us a little brief overview of what's going on now with this bill they're trying to pass related to Electronic Identification of Livestock.
Speaker 4: Animal Livestock tracking ID goes way way back in history. Started with branding animals out on open ranges. How do you know whose cow is? Who's That's where branding originally came from, being able to sort keep track of cattle, know when they got sold at market? Who gets paid for this cow? Very practical, nitty gritty issue as a farmer, So branding was replaced as time went on by these ear tags. The cattle now where So if you've ever seen a cattle in a field, so you got this big ear tag with a number and whatnot. That was like the updated version of branding ear tagging cattle. And back in the nineteen nineties the government USDA flysis some of these agencies. Along with the rise of the big beef industry, which is very different than the actual farmers, they wanted an even newer version of cattle tagging. They wanted electronic animal tagging that would allow them to know the exact number and location of all livestock animals all the time.
Speaker 5: Wow, And what was the apparent reason that they said that this is going to be good for everyone.
Speaker 4: Like so many government programs, it's sold under the idea of safety. So the government said, oh, we sometimes have disease outbreaks and animals and we need to be able to know where these animals were, where they came from, to quickly respond to when we have a significant disease outbreak. You know the irony there is like Ireland in twenty twenty two rolled out electronic ID for under this guise, well, we need this to track you know, diseases and other things in our animals. Now this is a country that, as far as I'm aware, has never ever, ever once had a significant animal like have you ever been you know, perusing the newspaper or listening to the nightly news and it's like Ireland epicenter of animal disease outbreak that rocks. So, you know, So on the one hand, Congresswoman Hegeman and others have pointed out this idea we need a new system to deal with animal disease outbreaks has no evidence at all. We've never had an animal disease outbreak in America. Get out of hand. No other country that's implemented this program has even had you know, nationally, let alone globally significant animal disease outbreaks.
Speaker 5: I mean even in our line. I think a year later, right, they announced the need to call which AKA that means kill right yeah, forty one thousand livestock because to me climate change targets, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's one of the the you know, what's really going on here when you look at what the industry is saying about this, and then what you know, non governmental organizations and geos and what like are saying about this is I think your listeners already well aware there's been a huge push to get Americans in Western countries to eat less meat. Yep, you know, since we just had the hurricane. I always love there's this really funny men my friends always post after natural disasters, and has a grocery store that looks like it's straight out of The Walking Dead. There's nothing left on the shelves except for the vegan section. And even in a natural disaster, people would rather die than eat fake meat foods, fake meat substitutes. The World Economic Forum, the World Health Organization, the United Nations listeners can easily go look up their push to get people to eat less meat. They want them to eat less meat because they say it's bad for us, which is ridiculous. They want us to eat less meat because it's harmful to the environment, which to anybody who's ever been on a pastured cattle farm versus any other type of environmental use of land would know how absolutely insane such a claim is. But the real reason they want us to eat less meat is because they want us to eat bugs, and they want us to eat plants, and nobody's doing it. No amount of propaganda, no amount of subsididation, has successfully gotten a large number of Westerners to adopt a plant bug based diet. So now in certain countries they're using EID RFID and.
Speaker 5: Those are that stands for electronic ID identification.
Speaker 4: Yeah, RFID was one of the earlier names.
Speaker 1: It's an electrical erectile interference dysfunction.
Speaker 4: Probably not though for radio frequency identification. Now it's often being called ei D electronic identification of animals And so in these countries.
Speaker 1: Did you notice how did you notice a similarity here? So if I bring it back, hold on, where is it? Where's a lot of little buddy? Where's a little buddy? Hold on? It just showed us is there a way to do backwards five seconds? That doesn't look quite good? Hm hm, well they just showed the cow. So anyway, when you see that tag, you know that's a branding because that's where he said the evolution of branding. First used to burn them. Then they tagged him in the air, that mister president guy who's coming around hit for his uh highly anticipated next term. He had his ear piers, didn't he He had his branding, his tag put in, didn't he just saying he is the gam with the tag. He might not be a Gilliam, He might be part of that whole little drive there.
Speaker 4: Roll it out under safety, and then lo and behold within a few years. They're then using it for environmental reasons and trying the force farmers to radically reduce the number of livestock, because what will happen if we radically reduce the number of live stock?
Speaker 5: They have a solution waiting for us, but it's kind of like it's a little bit of a bait and switch. And I'm being sarcastic because it's a lot of bait and switch. They come in with this apparent oh yeah, safety, we're gonna protect you know, the farmer. But these farmers are being wiped out right. What happened in.
Speaker 4: Michigan, Michigan, I think it was around two thousand, Somewhere between two thousand and seven and eleven, I believe they implemented you know, EID type tracking, and a number of groups looked at all.
Speaker 1: This is for the simple singular you know, reason or whatever you want to call it. The objective is to conrint fraud by saying that they're ill so that they can kill them, and also to track the farmers so that they can put them on a business reads And you'll understand what I'm talking about when he gets there. There's an awful lot of evil happening, betting with our noises and the calm conversation that we have leading up to our deaths. We should remember that because when we had the opportunity to be outraged, we were too busy thinking about other things or trying to ignore it. If wasted more energy trying to ignore it, then would it probably have been required to fucking stop it. But hey, whatever.
Speaker 4: Debt the perform You know what happened to the Michigan farm economy and farm base compared to states that did not require electronic tracking and stuff, and Michigan was just a nightmare. They lost significantly more farms.
Speaker 5: I think it was over four thousand farms, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just a very very large number of farms they lost.
Speaker 1: What does that tell you about the size of the farms? They were obviously smaller farm farmers, people who are subsistence with just a little extra to get themselves by. That was what they were targeting. Polsheviks did the same thing. They must starve themselves up because they killed so many farmers. It's the same people.
Speaker 4: And you know, maybe this will help listeners why why would changing an ear tag cause you to lose more farmers? Yeah, because all of these things are more labor, more compliance, more cost that gets passed on to your farmer.
Speaker 1: And yes, absolutely what we were saying their polk of And this is why another aspect of this whole fraud of virus that people don't see affecting them. Well, i'll stay away from the shot. Well i'll do this, and I do the nature pathic thing and I don't go to get from it. Yeah, I'll grow. That's wonderful. But you didn't stop COVID from happening. You didn't stop lockdowns from happening because you don't get shots. You didn't stop anything from happening. When it happened, the world was shut down and people lost their businesses. I lost my business two years after the fact because of the snowball effect of it, at least my story I did. And so it's not just this is the thing. When the majority of the people follow along, they drag, they drag, like undertow the rest of us down with them. And that's the problem. And that's not something that's going to be fixed. And since that's the case, and that's the reality of the situation. I have no I have no patience for people that say blah blah blah is running scared and that.
Speaker 5: Know they're not.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. And if you believe that, then you're you're pacifying yourself. They're coming, they're coming in hard, they're doing it less and less. Any kind of nobody would be doing that for people steople still trying to convince themselves that these are just dumb people that in politics that don't know what they're doing. No, they don't know what they're doing because they are idiots, correct, But they're there to serve the purpose of people who do know what they're doing with a very specific plan in mind. And it's not for the good of people. And anybody who with half a brain sees that, and so do these half wits that are pushing it. But it doesn't matter because they've they are committed. They are committed one way or the other, obligated to do what they're doing or willfully. But for the rest of us who are aware and see all these things happening, it's a perpetual living hell for us because we see why and how these lies build upon one another. So when you know what the lie of virus is and they keep on going on and on. You know, something deadly and evil is taking place. You know, lives of innocent people are being lost. You know that it could come to your front door, because they can use the totalitarian authoritarian government dictatorship. That freaking DoD thing that wasn't a thing last time they did a lockdown, even though it doesn't really matter with them, but postcomment taught us was broken during Waco. But it doesn't matter. The whole point is they are putting out into the world this idea that there's going to be a cataclysm of some sort or a mass casualty event. They didn't say who is going to cause it because because it's going to be them, and that they can flip over the government and put anybody want in there without elections. And then also that, oh, by the way, the government can use their military against you. Remember that that kind of erasist from the board. That whole thing about oh the no National Guarden, never do National Guard. We're fucking shooting at people during the blockdowns last time, shooting at people. Whether the rover bullets or not, I don't know, but they were shooting at them. So you tell me and who has been who has been uh training. The FBI and the CIA have been training police to be callous and just as just as jewy as a jew, uncaring and unempathetic to people of their community or the communities around them, because usually the police, they're smart enough not to let them work in their own community because they fucked with the community, So they work in someone else's community, so then when they go home, nobody knows that they're even a cop. Right this is all happening right now, and when the virus thing is the biggest hoax, because it hits you in different ways. It hits you in the in the food, in the starvation aspect, and in the colling of the population. They're talking about culling in this video. It's all and they're doing the same thing to the animals that they're doing to us, fake test ventilator shots, whatever the case may be. If you give your animals any kind of shots, this is what you. I don't care none the more, no more, no more, not if you're raising animals to eat yourself. Once you understand that virus and disease do not happen the way they tell you it does, there's no reason to inject anything into anybody or anything.
Speaker 4: Stop the practice, which which means at the end of the day you eventually see this on your plate. You know, if farmers are forced to call animals under the guys of environmental reasons or under the guys. You know, eggs during coronavirus, eggs went up in price. Eggs still haven't came all the way back down. Well why because.
Speaker 1: Well, before you answer, let me answer. They're blowing up facilities with that process, millions upon millions of these things. So when they're not destroying their farmer, they're destroying the processing facilities. But ahead, you say what you're going to do, mister Moody or whatever your name is.
Speaker 4: There was forced calling of large numbers of chickens and whatnot.
Speaker 5: It's funny how they use even they use that word culling. I mean, it sounds benign. It's like, why did you just say killing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when did culling sound benign to anybody? It was only people who don't understand what the definition of it is. No, that's pretty it's pretty significantly well known there. Why don't they just call it killing reduction? Because of the reduction of the population by no fault of their own other than the fact that there are a number is what culling.
Speaker 4: Is one of the differences. Though often when animals are called they're not allowed to go into the food supply. When chicken houses are liquidated, that's literally the you know, so you'll have these large KFO chicken houses. If they get a disease in one of these houses, they quite literally liquidate the whole house. I think they use nitrogen gas or some other gas and they gas the entire house, kill all of the chickens, and then bury them in a giant landfill hole.
Speaker 1: So here's the thought with the military being able to do what they do. Now, who's just saying they're not going to use just because there's going to be that many stupid, scared people out there that will justify this because they still won't believe, no matter what happens, that it's their government that's doing this to them. Will utilize the excuse that some I don't know rebel or resistance group or militia was a hot zone for a virus and that's why they had oh I don't know, nitrogen gas those people or WACO their asses. It was a way to control the quote unquote virus that doesn't exist. See how this can be used in so many different ways. Be ready for all of them to occur. And they're always going to be lying to the people who are the most retarded. They're not lying to the people who are smart. They don't try to convince those people. Those people are meant to be afraid because it's part of the hell, it's part of the torture. It's part of the ritual that you get more and more concerned about what the hell they're doing because you see it for what it is, and then you realize that the real fear is the stupid people and their compliccency. They're they're complacent, complacent, complicit whatever in the whole thing, because they're easily steered like cattle themselves by these people, and any any explanation will will suffice for them. And if they want to be told, and you know, if they're going to tell them that, oh, these people are carrying a deadly disease. And it was a desperate measure, but we had to burn the whole place down. Oh okay, well, at least we're safe.
Speaker 4: Taking stuff out of the food supply to where people can no longer access this. This this just happened to the Strong Sisters farm in Michigan a number of months ago. They had pigs at a butcher in Indiana, and they went to pick up the pigs that had been slaughtered and dressed and whatnot. And I think they're going to take them to another facility then to be cut out turned into sausage and other things.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The other thing too, Joseph, is they've cursed that chicken already, so of course they have to have some other disadvantage under you know what, you go low income people eat this because they're passing their sins upon them. Those people, right, they've they've shrugged their according to their little ritual that they do, they've shrugged all the responsibility and uh whatever they've said, their responsibility onto the chicken. They've given it their their curse. They've given it their uh the energy of their wrongdoings. So they can go ripe children all all year long as long as they swing a chicken around their head a couple couple of two tree times and then feed that chicken to someone else to complete the ritual. So now they're passing that that curse onto another living being by the act of it being eaten.
Speaker 4: A health inspectors forced them to call those pigs. They poured motor oil on the carcasses so that they could not go into the food supply.
Speaker 5: Incredible.
Speaker 1: This is these are the people that you know looking out like, how how many of these things that defy all logic have to occur before people realize that, Hey, I think our government is trying to murder us and they're doing wickedly evil things to us all the time. Ironic is no reason the name of consumer safety, public health and every other lie.
Speaker 5: They're going after. The key food that actually is probably the most healing food that you could use is grass fed red meat. And I find it very interesting. I mean that's how I turned my health around, and so many others are using red meat to heal their bodies. And of course out of all the things, yeah, we have to get rid of that. This is what I want to know, Like the tagging. Does this also involve all livestock, even the big company I parted, Sorry, don't tell anybody Jies or just the small farms or just everyone.
Speaker 4: So the current version that's gonna go into effect November fifth, there's some debate.
Speaker 1: Of what is that ironic or is that perfect timing or whatever planning. So November fourth, allegedly there's going to be some sort of public ritual they call the vote November fifth, this tagging of the cattle, which, by the way, who said it's freaking reserved just for them because they're doing biometrics when Trump comes in at the border.
Speaker 2: What do you think that is?
Speaker 1: That's cattle tagging, my friend, biometrics under the skin in the very tagged in your own ear. Who the hell knows, but they're doing it. Your phone is going to be required to be held by you at all times. Meanwhile, it's going to be your little spy, your little handler, just as it is now. You're just not aware of it yet, but it'll be more malicious soon. All of this is happening right at November fifth. How convenient I know that, and you're swearing in an inauguration. All that shit doesn't happen till January. But isn't it funny that through some sort of commotion that's probably already going to be there, they're going to sneak this in and start starving people even further, or I guess ramp up the starvation of people. Man, I want some steroids. I don't care anymore. I'm gonna die like he man. It's five foot six, freaking he man, with bullets flying from me and into me.
Speaker 4: Probably version it is at the moment. I was actually just talking with somebody this morning before you and I talked, because originally the rule was only going to apply to steers traveling for interstate commerce, but last I heard, they've already expanded on.
Speaker 1: I've never known a cowd to travel for business before. Those are pretty sophisticated cows.
Speaker 3: On this rule.
Speaker 4: But to some extent, it doesn't matter what the current version they're rolling out is, because back in the early two thousands they told us what program they really want. It was called the National Animal Identification System NACE, and it would require every farmer and homesteader in America to individually radio frequency ID tag every single livestock animal they have, cattle, pork, chickens, lamb, goats, you just name it. The program came with a one eight hundred phone number. The perennial question why did the chicken cross the road? The USCA did not want to know why the chicken crossed the road, but you had twenty four hours to report when and where the chicken cross the road to the government or face. I believe it was a five hundred dollars fine per animal offense. Now what made this program really interesting though? Is it exempted confinement animal feeding operations?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 4: No way, I mean it logically makes sense. Why would you need to track an animal that is trapped in a concrete barn and is never going anywhere its entire life home setders, farmers, and whatnot. We would have to do this, We would have to make phone calls, we would have to keep very stringent records on all of our animals. Butchers would not be allowed to accept animals that do not have the upgraded animal ear tagging. But if you're a KFO, well your animals are never going anywhere anyway, So.
Speaker 5: Just tell us what KFO stands for, can.
Speaker 4: Find animal feeding operation. So this is where the vast majority of animals in America. The vast majority of beef is still born right where I'm sitting on farms like mine. So the vast majority of beef in America starts somewhere like this, but then they're sold at auctions, which that'd be a whole nother story for your listeners, the broken beef auction system where you go to the auction house and there's two hundred, three hundred sellers and guess how many buyers show up to buy cattle?
Speaker 5: How many one or two?
Speaker 4: Because why would the four or five big beef companies bid against each other? Why would they give farmers more money when Hey, you go to that auction, Tim and Jeff you go to this other auction and will never be bidding against each other.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: And so all this beef starts in places like here, but it goes through these auction houses, and then the beef get relocated to these feed lots which you're very familiar with and your listeners have heard of, where they will have thousands and thousands of cattle basically sitting in mud pits being fed nothing but corn and soy to quickly fatten them up until they run them through the processing facilities.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: Pigs and chickens, though, are often raised their entire lives in enclosed barn structures, so animal housing units and other things as they're called in China, I want to say, they were building something like one hundred thousand pig confinement farming operation. It's like the size of a small city. This building that's going to house you know, over ten thousand soals alone, and then all of the piglets terrible.
Speaker 1: So if they were really concerned about disease, they wouldn't put them in such small confinements with their own piss and shit for periods of time with malnourishment. They don't care about the health of the animal. And they won't ever test the ones at the kafos. They'll only test the ones at the farmers who are independent, who are feeding the rest of the people. That was our public enemy number one. Those who can feed, those who can feed themselves. Those are independent people that they must destroy. They will be tested for certain diseases, and that's why they need to track their stuff. And geez, I bet you those things are pretty expensive, those tracking devices. So they'll raise the price of food so people won't even go but go to these particular farmers, and then they'll be out of business for that reason too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have two pigs and they get five acres, so that's a lot of space, a lot of exercise.
Speaker 1: What this bill they try, well, then it's going to be like a really hard ham if you don't let them get some fat, and I'm not gonna be able to like beefcake like I had to pass it.
Speaker 5: A couple couple times, but with your with your persistence and help, you know, you got it defeated. But then you're saying it's coming up one more time and yeah, to be to be voted on.
Speaker 4: Well, no, So this is actually the way the USDA is doing this, And this is just one of the problems with how these agencies operate. They can write what they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it wasn't already past the time right now, and I'm just kind of letting this play out. The object today was to read more from the virus Menia, to get into the stars and get into the what was the other one stars and h H five in one or whatever the the avian flew because that kind of relates to what we're talking about now. But that will be Monday. We'll do that Monday. I might have them. I might do my Wednesday on my own. This Wednesday, I might bypass the whole BP thing. See how it goes.
Speaker 4: I kind of win and break call rules without a bill or law ever having been passed. So the NACE is a program created by the USDA out of thin air by them just basically grabbing a sheet of paper and some Crayola crayons and going, you got to put these tags on your animals.
Speaker 1: And so that I like this guy. He's a good dude.
Speaker 3: We have right.
Speaker 1: This guy doesn't get half of the nutrition stuff that he tries us out to people. So sorry, a.
Speaker 4: Bill in Congress and the Senate. It is Congresswoman Harriet Higgeman's Bill two stop the USDA from doing this. She has successfully stopped RFID, I think on two or three different occasions now, either through bills or through lawsuits. You know, in two thousand and nine we stopped it through protests and farmers like Wendell Berry and Joel Salatin and others saying we're just not going to tag our animals. You'll have to take us to jail before we start throwing these tags on.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, So is this a national program or does it go state by state?
Speaker 4: This is national. So this is a national program from the USDA. And again they've they've tried to get people to accept it, this time by rolling back everything that's involved, which is why I've been out there, like you know, sounding the fire alarm because their goal is to get people not to care as much because it's only interstate steers, or maybe it's only interstate steers now and dairy cattle. But they've told us repeatedly for two decades. What they want is a universal livestock tracing system that gives them complete and total knowledge of location and numbers of every livestock animal in the nation.
Speaker 5: So what can an average person do about this, because sometimes it's kind of hopeless and overwhelming.
Speaker 4: Well, the good news is it was average people who stopped this program in two thousand and nine the protests I went to for the USDA listening hearings, for every one farmer that was there, there was ten people eating. And that's why people like you are so important, because the majority of your audience are eaters, and they're just always like, well, I'm not a farmer, and that's like, that's why we need you to speak up for your farmers because America, I think, is now down to maybe only two or three million farming households in the nation. Contrast that with just one hundred years ago, fifty percent of American households were farming households. Wow, incredible, and now it's just two or three million total farming households are left. There's not enough farmers left to successfully push back anymore against basically the calling of the farmers themselves at this point, so you know your listeners, average people. It really starts with you buying your food directly from local farmers. That is one of the biggest things you can do is reallocate where you're spending your money so your cows are no longer going through these feed lots and through all of these just atrocious systems and places. For helping stop r FAD proper, you can call your congress congress person or your senator. Really it's best to call both and ask them to support Hegeman's amendment that would stop the USDA from being able to require RFID tagging on animals of any kind.
Speaker 5: We'll do is we'll just in the description, will put this information specifically so they can remember it. But I think everyone needs to step at the table and do something about it, because if we have a number of people do this, then they're they're not they're not going to pass it, or they're going to or actually going to be defeated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and other things you can do. Some farmers still don't even realize this is happening. In November, uh, the USDA did a very they learned from their mistakes previously, where they'd announced this very broadly it was happening, so they would get a lot of pushback. This time, they've been very very quiet about the implementation of the program, you know, because they're like, well, it's just for one small type of animal. It's so this has really flown under the radar over the past year. So letting your farmer know that that this is going to happen, letting butchers know this is going to happen, and getting them on board with not complying. I've been to get some butchering associations, homesteaders, farmers non compliance and your farmer knowing that you will support them if they don't comply. It is really really crucial. Years ago, when my buying club was raided, one of the reasons I was willing to stand up to my state health Department to protect people's access to food in Kentucky is I had people who said to me, if you will fight for this, even if it means you going you're going to jail, will make sure your wife and kids are taken care of while this happens. Your farmers need that kind of committed support to be willing to risk running a foul of the USDA.
Speaker 5: So there's also a seminar. There's I think there's two seminars. There's one in November and then there's one next year. Tell us about this seminar, what that's all about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so years ago, Joel Salaton, you had them on your show a couple months ago. I think people loved it. Joel approached me about star darting a conference to organize pushback against all of this regulation.
Speaker 1: That okay, so hold on a second, hold that thought on the whole Joel's outlook thing, because I want to show you guys something real quick. Well, jump Rebeck, I'm gonna go. I bet you I am one of very few that Marble had actually even interviewed Joel. So let me just see if I can look forward like that. But i't even go in into my my page. I gotta remember how to spell it. Muck your mouth, okay, yew bullshit. All right, Well, I'll look at it a different way. You guys go ahead and continue to watch this for now and i'll find it.
Speaker 4: That makes accessing real food so hard and so expensive. And we named it the Rogue Food Conference. So and our next one is in November, November, I think it's eighth and ninth in Dallas Fort Worth. It's actually on the Fort Worth side, kind of northeast, I'm sorry, northwest side of the Dallas Fort Worth area. Met Church. Beautiful church, beautiful location. And the theme is going to become and tagget and so the theme is people coming together to work together, not just to stop RFID, but to really remind the government that we get to decide what we eat and who it comes from. Years ago, there was a lawsuit that was filed against the federal government over the interstate ban on the sale of raw milk. So there's supposedly an interstate ban on transporting raw milk across state lines for sale. No law was passed for this. By the way, this is once again some government agency, some government bureaucrat grabbing colored pencils and making law out of thin air. Some people sued over this interstate ban on the sale of raw milk. The government's response to this lawsuit is startling. If you've never seen it, I'll send it to you afterwards, because you might want to just read it to your listeners sometimes. But in this response, they say things like, there is no fundamental right to choose what you eat or what you feed your family. There is no fundamental right to food. But you know they basically, you know, they went point by point basically to saying we're the final arbiter of what food is and where the final decider of who you can get food from.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's totally one hundred thousand percent in saying that is crazy. I can't even I'll have to put the link down below so people can read that. And also we'll put the link for this this seminar in November. Is it October November?
Speaker 4: November November eighth and ninth, Dallas, Fort Worth. So Rogue Food Conference, come and tag it. And then we're going to be down in Florida in March doing a Rogue Health and Wellness in Florida for people who need some vitamin D come deep winter.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So and then just as a side note, I just think this is fascinating. Tell tell, tell the listeners what happened to you you got raided and how you overcame that raid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it was Memorial Day weekend twenty eleven. This was at the height of the government shutting down raw milk farmers, local food buying clubs. You know, basically anybody who was a little too successful at local food. The government went on a decade's long rampage trying to shut them down, put them in jail, find them out of existence. So you can go on YouTube see the video footage of Rawsom rawsome food co op in California. So this is like total hippie California people, and all of these police and swap people are running through Rawsom co op with guns drawn as if the hippies and the kale are going to shoot back. Just totally absurd things. So we were raided and served seasoned assist in quarantine orders Memorial Day weekend twenty and eleven. Up until that point, pretty much everybody who'd been raided or faced the government had been shut down or lost. And we're just really, really fortunate that all of my buying club members, almost like ninety percent of the members were all willing to go to jail with me.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 4: And so my strategy for beating the Kentucky Health Department was pretty simple. I look really bad in prison stripes, and so if I'm going to jail, I'm going to jail with friends. And so I took two sheets of paper. On one sheet of paper, I typed up the pertinent sections of the Kentucky State Constitution, and then on the second sheet of paper, I put a simple line at the top, and it said, I the undersigned, in accord with my god given in Kentucky constitutional rights and taking my milk from my cows. And if anyone at the Kentucky State Department of Health would like to talk with me about this, they could reach me at the name and phone number below. I put these two sheets of paper right next to the cease and assist in quarantine orders because I wanted people see, you know, like the season systs and quarantine orders are real, credible threats. It was something like a minimum of thirty to ninety days in jail for breaking a season assistant quarantine order, a minimum of five to ten thousand dollars in fines, you know. So I didn't want to dupe people into doing this. I wanted them to fully know, like if you sign this with me, this is what they're threatening us over milk. So I put the seasoned assistant quarantine orders. I put these sheets of paper, and we had like ninety percent of our members choose to break the quarantine and take their milk anyway.
Speaker 5: Wow, what happened.
Speaker 4: So then I went on a media campaign to make the Kentucky Health Department look really, really bad, you know, because like I live in Kentucky. I always joke, you know, in Kentucky, like roughly eighty percent of all smokers of America who are left smoking still live in Kentucky, and one hundred percent of them seem to live in my county. Have a gas station just up the road from my farm, and it almost seems like a lot of my neighbors exclusively eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner out of that gas station diner. It's, you know, you look at the data on health, especially in Kentucky and these you know, these southern central states, it's it's terrifying. So I would go on radio shows and other places and I'd just be like, I don't understand why the Health Department is spending all of this energy on people who are desperately trying to be healthy, desperately trying to raise healthy families while Kentucky literally has a smoking, opioid, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer epidemic. And so I just asked this question to get to get people thinking about, like, why does the government spend in an ordinate amount of time and money trying to make it so hard for people to access healthy food?
Speaker 5: Right, It's like it's almost as if they want to make us sick. And again, being very sarcastic, what was the final thing of that story?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it took about a week, but on Wednesday night or Thursday morning, I started to get emails from some of my buying club members where they were forwarding something from the Health Department. And the Health Department never said they did something wrong, they never apologized, but the email basically said that there had been a misunderstanding, you know, because sending people to a private buying club where people are merely picking up food from local farmers and threatening them all with fines in jail is just a misunderstanding. But they completely walked away, and the best news for us has been ever since that that's thirteen years ago. Now, unless a farmer in Kentucky does something really silly like tries to sell raw milk on Craigslist or Facebook marketplace. The Kentucky Health Department has left raw milk alone in our state. Raw milk has been allowed to thrive because a bunch of good people up in Louisville, just like moms with babies and dads who are plumbers and doctors and professors and accountants, they were willing just to sign a single sheet of paper and see if the government would come and take it.
Speaker 5: You know, I think the moral of the story is just that we all can do something about it, and you have to not leave it for the other guy. You have to personally stand up and fight for this your food. And they don't want to be embarrassed, so they'll they back down. So that's amazing. That's an amazing story. So thank goodness we've got people like you that are like setting the trend or at least figuring it out so other people can do similar things.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, and again, like, I'm only not in jail because my members agreed with me that I'm the sole arbiter of who gets to decide what my family eats and where it comes from exactly. And that's why Joel and I are doing Rogue Food and Dallas this year, moving it to Texas. You know, listeners that are down in that region, come join us. Because I'm just one person. I'm easy for the government to jail, get rid of silence. A friend was pointing out this morning that he was searching for Rogue Food conference on podcasts and stuff and other places, and he's like, you're clearly being censored, you know, because he put it in. He's like, I don't see it anywhere. He's like, you've been on. You and Joel have done twenty podcasts in three weeks and it doesn't show up in any search results. Because the thing corporations and governments fear most are people who actually take action.
Speaker 1: Stop saying fear. They don't fear. They just understand that you're an irritant. They have the might of all types of heavily armed agencies, bureaus, and military, and they know that most people are pussies. They're not fearing anything. There's no bottom line that you're really going to affect for too long. Stop stop getting too too bold. But you're oh, we're taking No, you're not. They just know that there's gonna You're you're a temporary blip on their map and that you'll be you'll be rubbed out pretty soon. This is the reality of it, because you want, you want to know why, because we leave people like him and others like Joel, like ourselves hanging on a limb by ourselves because we don't ever stand up together.
Speaker 4: And people who realize I really can make a difference.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not as helpless as they're trying.
Speaker 1: And that delusion will take you straight to the grave to.
Speaker 5: Make me feel and think I am right right, And so I'm going to put these links down below, so I think we really appreciate if everyone contacts their representative and tells them that you object to this and this crazy stupid bill. And I guess we'll just put the details as well so everyone cannot have to memorize that. Amazing John, I really appreciate you coming on. This is going to be I think a really big deal to stop this because it's at the heart of healing. Someone is the grass fed meats. So thank you for being on and we'll have to do it an update really soon to see what happens after this.
Speaker 1: We're good, all right, So there you have it. Now you see hopefully what's going on with them? And this is in the chat. That's the that's the old two two plus year old video of Joel and I talking. But when I've just started doing interviews, probably I think Doctor Artists might have been one of my first Like I had talks back and forth with Do I even want to say his name and give him that much credit? Now I don't. I'm not talking about Doctor Artists, I'm talking about the person who I first started talking videos with. I don't want to acknowledge it. I don't want I don't want to invoke the name of that person. Trying to think of his last name in the first place. Anyway, lasting impression. Apparently some people know him as the Hunter. But yeah, anyway, we're out. Oh and here's this other thing too. Yeah, so this is can you see that? So that's that's the that's the podcast version of it. And then on bits Shoe is the only place I was able to find the video of it. Not that it's great, I mean it's good, but it's like I wasn't I wasn't the thing yet. I was still too used to doing my own presentations to really be doing interviews. But yeah, whatever, I'm not going to tell you i'm leaving. I'm just gonna do it.
Speaker 14: M