Speaker 1: Good evening and welcome to the Good Trouble Show. I'm Matt Ford.
Speaker 2: A few hours ago, the Pentagon released its second batch of declassified UAP files, sixty four new records. In this time, most of them were actually video. Tonight we go through it. We're going to go through just kind of a handful of them. Some more's my first time seeing most of these, and the documents.
Speaker 1: We're going to go through some of those as well.
Speaker 2: And a clip the Pentagon itself labeled F sixteen shoots down a UAP over lake here on. I can never remember how to pronounce that. And we're going to do this live. We are live right now, and here's the deal. Drop your questions in the chat as we go. We are taking audience questions at the end of the show and we'll get to as many as we can. Put your questions in all caps, so are Good Trouble Show moderators who have volunteered their time will be able to recognize what's in the chat, what's a question, and what's not.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: I've got two people with me tonight who live and breathe the issue. Let's bring them in on your left joining me tonight. We have two leaders are both from the Disclosure Foundation, a non partisan nonprofit built to push this exact issue into the light. On your left, there we have Jordan Flowers, the Foundation's executive director, twenty years in finance and operations and Columbia NBA. Now he's running one of the most aggressive transparency shops in the country UAP Transparency, that is. And then on the right, Lester Nare, the Foundation's director of operations, a Princeton educated entrepreneur and co host of one of the fastest growing science podcasts out there from First Principles.
Speaker 1: And here's why these two matter.
Speaker 2: Four days ago, their organization forced the NSA to hand over three hundred and thirty four pages of formerly top secret records. And we're gonna get to that. So Jordan and Leicester, welcome to the show, you guys hear me?
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, sir, Thank you so much. Matt having us. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thanks, welcome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Lester, how are you're you're actually not too not too far away. Hopefully in the very near future, I'll be able to have in person guests and we'll you'll have to be one of one of the first for sure. So yeah, So let's see here. So Jordan Lester, I shall throw it to you. Jordan, tell tell us exactly what is Disclosure Fund for those of a few folks who probably are not familiar with it.
Speaker 3: Sure, sure, so thank you for asking.
Speaker 4: So the Disclosure Foundation is a five oh one c three nonprofit organization. We are non partisan, and our organization pushes for transparency and education with respect to the UAP topic. We have three legs of the stool for our organization. The first is policy research, the second is a legal function, so for whistleblower representation and protection and also FOYA submissions and litigation that you mentioned, so for example the NASA, the NASA the NSA release, the three hundred plus pages there that was conducted by our legal team and there was appeals and you know, we have credible threat of litigation for that process. And then the final is leg of that still was education and advocacy for the topics. So we will go speak at universities, we will have meetings with Congress, we will talk at private clubs that are interested in this topic. So really from the top down and the bottom up, we try to educate and navocate for this topic.
Speaker 2: Leicester, So four days ago as I mentioned, you guys forced the NSA to finally cough up three hundred and thirty four pages of these formally top secret Umbra records. So, firstly, what is umbra and how long did this whole process take?
Speaker 1: How did this come about?
Speaker 5: So, you know, led by our chief legal officer, Hunt Willis, him and the legal team have been going after what was initially identified in the Yates Memo, which came out quite a few decades ago. The underlying data that sort of described what was in the Yates memo had never been had been published in part, but not in whole, and so part of the process here was to appeal to have that released in full. And you know, so the National Security Agency is one of our you know, most prominent intelligence agencies that focuses on you know, foreign signals intelligence, right spying on our foreign adversaries to understand, you know, what they're doing. And the I think one of the key aspects here is as we've seen this issue become more prominent recently, there's always been the core story about this going back decades, and there's now sort of a continued exposure of the factual record that you know, our top sort of Signals Intelligence Agency has been looking at how foreign adversaries have been thinking about and looking at and addressing this issue. So throughout the document, again parts of it had been previously declassified but not in full, we see different aspects such as when they've sent fighters to do intercepts around these descriptions of these encounters. And you know, as we continue to push for more clarity around this, ensuring that the historical record around this issue is well defined is important because we're not going to end up being in a situation at this point where this is brought up as something that just started happening in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that makes sense now now, Jordan, the very first release, what was your reaction to it was?
Speaker 1: Was it a nothing burger?
Speaker 2: And this is just speaking on your own personal opinion, not the official opinion of Disclosure Fund.
Speaker 4: Sure, my main takeaway there was that it is incredible that we have now the power of the presidency behind transparency for the UAP topic.
Speaker 3: You know, there were one hundred and sixty something records that were released. Were some of them available prior to that? Yes, some of them were available prior to.
Speaker 4: That, And detractors love to focus on that on that fact, but many of the records were new, and I would suggest we focus on the records that were new. Many of them were newly declassified records and videos that the public hadn't seen before.
Speaker 3: And but again not to miss the forest for the trees.
Speaker 4: In that first release, it is incredible that you have, you know, this pursue program the presidential unseiling I'm blanking on the acronym, but yeah, a presidential unsealing effort for the UAP topic, right, that is incredibly powerful. We have never had that before and that this really puts us in an unprecedented situation to make progress with transparency on this topic. And then of course we have a second release of an incredible amount of videos and we can talk about the PDFs in there too, that further add to fuel to the fire and substantiate not only that there is a there there and that significant documents exist dating back seventy eighty years, but that you know these have been there, they haven't been released, and they show things that clearly demonstrate that we do not have control of our airspace and we do not understand what these things are.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and Lester, I'm curious your perspective on this.
Speaker 1: It seems to me if.
Speaker 2: If there were you know, this whole thing was just a nothing burger, there's there's nothing to see here, it's all balloons and air trash and whatnot, why would we today still be you know, studying this stuff and the military is still paying attention to it.
Speaker 1: If if you if you know, we've been looking.
Speaker 2: At it obviously for a very long time going you know, going way way back. It's like, I would think that if there were nothing to this, all of the US, all of these records and investigations that we're done to this, are done with this, and back in the fifties, sixties and certainly before that would have been the end of it, and they would have determined, oh, there's nothing to see here, and we wouldn't be looking at this stuff today because they would have figured it out.
Speaker 5: What do you think, Yeah, I think, just piggybacking on what Jordan said, I think we have to recall, you know, less than two to three years ago. One of the things that the public has been told about this issue is that there's nothing to see here. We're not in the UAP business. And you know, part of this release is that there's an about face on this idea that you know, the US government has not been engaging in earnest on this issue for quite some time, and I think to your point. You know, one of the largest line items in the US government's budget is for our military and intelligence communities. So if we're spending all these resources on something that's not relevant, you know, we need to better allocate that funding. But clearly, not only historically but contemporaneously, this is still being viewed as an issue. I mean recall that the Senate mandated the creation of the All Domain Anomaly Resolution Office because members of the Armed forces have been saying, we're interacting with stuff on a regular basis that we don't have a protocol to deal with and we don't have a way to report, and we need to get our arms around, especially given the foot the global footprint that we have across the planet as it relates to our servicemen and women. So as a practical matter, this is really a phase shift in how the US government is positioning their engagement with this topic. That is net new. We've not actually had this before, and that environment creates the foundation, for example, our NSA release when we now go and appeal to release more records around this issue. There's now a presidential mandate that says the UAP issue is part of the declassification process, and so the push back that can be done when you have civilian and organizational efforts to declassify things beyond what's a part of the pursuit program actually becomes easier to do because the judiciary now has to look at this and say, well, the mandate says that this is no longer something that's you know, hyper classified or that we don't want to talk to the public about. So I think there's a lot of aspects to this, not only in the release but in the broader context that are a meaningful a sea change from where we've been over the last several years.
Speaker 2: Got it so now, Jordan, And of course I was originally with what was UAP Disclosure Fund. You know, my time there was was short, but I very much enjoyed it as director of strategy, and I know firsthand for my time there, there is considerable work that Disclosure Foundation is doing on Capitol Hill, and I know when I was there, you know, we were having meetings with members of Congress. Jordan, are you sensing an increased interest on capital from the work that Disclosure Foundation is doing. Are you sensing an increased interest in this topic for more lawmakers than say, a year ago, especially now that Trump is clearly on this bandwagon of getting this stuff out.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I think you see that in terms of the results that we're observing right now. Clearly, you know, the Task Force on Declassification of Federal secrets has or the Transparency Task Force has been pushing hard on multiple fronts for that.
Speaker 3: But also you know, in some of.
Speaker 4: These meetings recently that we've had with lawmakers, they've explicitly communicated this shift.
Speaker 3: And why have they done that.
Speaker 4: They have done that because they have recently been in briefings where they have seen profound incursions on our sensitive airspace and sensitive facilities in this country that undeniably present a problem for national security, and they do not know what these things are, we do not appear to be able to defend against them, and our scentive assets are exposed. I think that is one of the core reasons why this is being elevated dramatically and at a much more rapid rapid pace we've seen. I believe it was Representative Burchett and perhaps also Representative Burlison comment on some of these briefings that they received, and I think Burchett mentioned that Steve Scalise was in one of these briefings and the people's jaws were on the floor when they.
Speaker 3: Showed the videos. And I actually think that.
Speaker 4: Putting a few of the pieces together, it appears that one of the briefings, I believe was about this late twenty twenty five incursion. That there are documents in release number one and Release number two. There are documents in each of these releases that relate to that single incursion that happened in late twenty twenty five, and we can talk about that in more detail later. But I think that it is the volume and frequency and brazenness of these incursions that have now been captured across with multi multi sensor platforms that make this undeniable for anyone who has received these briefings. And that's why it's escalated from you know, maybe a top ten priority maybe not to like a top three priority for this administration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and are you hearing Lester that there is yet more another tranche to come, a third one.
Speaker 5: I think we've clearly seen that the administration at least that a minimum sees for you know, whatever reason a pr benefit around this. I mean, the first release, as stated by the Department of War, received a billion users you know, globally visiting in a effectively less than two week period. And so this is clearly something that they're going to dig in on, and there does seem to continue to be the demand and the ability to respond with more here. You know, with this release, what we know is these there were forty six videos that were requested specifically by Federal Task Force on Declassification, forty four of which were a part of this release, two of which were missing. And there's several documents that are now ostensibly declassified that don't have accompanying video released alongside of it. So that creates a very easy on ramp for fallow up releases to say, we've already we already know these events now exist. Where are the videos that accompany these reports that have clearly already been declassified?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense, So so let's dig into this thing.
Speaker 2: So again, we've got uh got a bunch of videos records, and I also want to point out to Disclosure Foundation is not in the business of analyzing videos uap stuff. I you know, even on this show, I don't get into this because I don't you know, I don't know what's real and what's not. I'm I'm reacting to it the same way as everyone else, so and and I'm seeing a lot of this for the first time. So the point here is to look at it just your personal reactions, personal opinions.
Speaker 1: Uh and uh yeah, so super casual.
Speaker 2: We put obviously, we put this show together very last second because none of us got a got a heads up on any of this thing. No no embargo videos. Okay, so I'm gonna go here to uh, let's sing, bring up the website.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that, Matt, while you're while you're bringing up the website, thank you for pointing that out. Yeah, we often say, as you recall internally, that we're not in the siting's business at the Disclosure Foundation. You know, we think it's fraught to you know, another of us are sensored experts, and we think it's fraught to attach the credibility of an organization to any specific siting.
Speaker 3: Or what have you.
Speaker 4: But that's kind of what makes it difficult about the situation we're in now, right it's that this is a document dump with no synthesis, with no no analysis, no contextualization, no synthesis, and so the public is I mean, I'm blown away at the the messaging coming from you know, the Public Affairs Office that you know, basically we have nothing else to offer you. The public can make of it what they will, and.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I thought it was your job to take the tax dollars that we give you and figure out what these things are that are flying around over our airspace.
Speaker 3: So it's difficult to not want to.
Speaker 4: Try to help provide context and have these conversations because of that just total vacuum, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I completely agree. We're paying hundreds of millions of dollars. I mean, I can tell you that the Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence and Security, they spent nearly one billion dollars on information and perception management. With sand Corp. It was like eight hundred million, so I mean an insane amount. And oh, by the way, that that same contract actually it's not sand Corp any more. It's a company called Arlow Solutions. So they're the ones running the shop at Arrow. They are the contractor running the shop at Arrow, and they are also the same company doing information and perception management, both under the same roof of OUSD I and S.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, that's pretty that's pretty fishy to me.
Speaker 2: And you and again touching on what you're you know what you just mentioned, Jordan, we're paying I mean tons upon tons of taxpayer dollars. And where is the Arrow analysis? Where are the reports the first historical report from Arrow? A fifth grader could have done a better job right in that thing. So here we are, I mean, we're grateful for these videos. We're certainly grateful to President Trump and the administration for putting this out. We know whether President has frankly had that you know what to do it. But you know, we need to see more from Arrow. Arrow needs to be doing it. It's a damn job. And and yeah, I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 5: So anyway, I'll catch up in here briefly relate with one additional note, which is, you know, both the intelligence assessments and technical assessments related to these and other events exists, and so the lack of the sharing of those. You can maybe make the argument around the technical assessments, but we have national intelligence assessments on a variety of topics that are made available to the Congress and the public, which gives confidence levels and future looking analysis on what is our best interpretation of what it is we're dealing with. And that is yet to be a part of the releases that we've seen so far, but it is there, especially given when you look at the historical documentation, you do begin to see some of that, and we saw in some of the PDF documents in this release that some of that context is a part of the written documentation. It is not at a level where you can have independent scientific researchers begin to engage with it. But this is stuff that certainly exists but has yet to be shared with the public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it's it's high time.
Speaker 2: Last week we had intelligence analyst Sarah Gammon, and who makes her living looking at these looking at videos and providing an intelligence assessment. And some of the videos that came out in that first trench she had actually vetted. Now she wasn't allowed to comment on which ones she vetted, but the thing that she was pointing out was that without an arrow assessment, a public assessment, and without the sensor data, you know, the stuff that's redacted in the heads up display in these videos. Her point was, you can't really it's difficult to analyze them without that data. Without that data, obviously the public isn't going to be able to see that data because it's classified. So that is all the more reason for ARROW to provide a unclassified assessment of what we're looking at. In my in my opinion, So okay, let's let's look at some stuff here. Okay, So again I'm going to bring up the bring up this.
Speaker 1: So this is I can't see the thing. Let's see what is this?
Speaker 2: War dot gov? So, war dot gov. You go to the to the UAP part and and you know, I have to say, so it says here the Department of Wards just released the second tronch.
Speaker 1: First time I'd ever heard that word.
Speaker 2: By the way of records under pursue, the first tronch should be the that should be a drinking game, although I don't drink was released on May eighth. Scroll down to view the second trench released on May twenty second.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 2: So and Donald Trump, based on the tremendous, tremendous interest shown, I will be directing the Secretary of War and other relevant departments and agencies to begin the process of identifying releasing government files related to alien and extraterrestrial life. Interesting that he says that unidentified Aerial Phenomena UAP and Unidentified flying objects UFOs, and any and all other information connected to these highly complex but extremely interesting and important matters. God bless America. Okay, so I agree with everything he says here. Okay, so the thing that's cool, So you can go to the first release look at stuff, but we're going to look here at the second release. You can download all of the documents sevn d megabytes. You can also download all of the videos five point six gigabytes. But what Arrows has done a good job of setting up, I must say, is this search engine. And Leicester was kind of walking me through how some of this some of this works. But you know, you can come in here. You can type a DISC and it'll just show you, uh you know, what is related to that word disc. Or I'll type in orb. Actually an interesting ORB doesn't come up. But uh, over on the right here you have the ability to filter.
Speaker 1: So uh, you know, we can look at all types. Look up at ORB.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna type in Kirkpatrick now he's you know, he's busy making money at Oakridge. And uh and here what we're gonna dow?
Speaker 3: So u s O is one is listed a few times in this release.
Speaker 1: Really, h us what is us O.
Speaker 5: Sub Merged objects?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, well let's start there, okay.
Speaker 2: So anyway, so yeah, you can type in a thing filter by all types. So we're just gonna look at videos right now, and uh yeah, here we go. So, uh, let's see that's pretty corazy. So that's underwater. I didn't realize that the first time I saw that, I that these were I didn't see the USO part. I thought this, these are flying against clouds. So yeah, so I'm just gonna let it play here, and guys feel free to.
Speaker 1: Chime in.
Speaker 3: You know. I would say one thing, just as a little table.
Speaker 4: Setting for some of these videos that I think is interesting, there's a what I can only describe as a disclaimer on the description.
Speaker 3: Field in the.
Speaker 4: In the each each file has like a page and like a description field, and the videos have this disclaimer that says something to the effect of eight members of Congress requested these videos on I think it was like March sixth, twenty twenty six or something like that, there's a date associated with it, and that then Arrow went and found these documents on whatever servers these things were on. It's really interesting context because it implies that you know, which there's been some discussion about on social media, and you know where this list came from, et cetera, That it was members of Congress that had the list of these videos and provided it to Arrow and said we know these exist, go get them, as opposed to the other way around of Arrow saying, hey, we've done our job, We've found these things, Congress, would you like to come take a look at them. I mean that fact pattern in itself is interesting for the dynamic at play there of what is happening at Arrow and what is Congress trying to get released. So I thought some of that context was was interesting and helpful. I know it's not germane to this specific video, but thought it was worth pointing out to your your audience here.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 2: You know what's truly fascinating at the beginning of this video the speed at which those things are moving.
Speaker 1: It's pretty h pretty pretty insane less journey.
Speaker 5: Any thoughts, I don't really have much to add here, I think, you know, just in talking about you know, I think one of the things that happens with these video releases is we've so far in this targe we have gotten a few like colorful motion video as opposed to forward looking infrared or fleer video. And for a lot of the general public, when we're looking at forward looking infrared, you know, we don't people don't have a context to really understand what they're looking at. And so I think some of the ones in this batch from the flear that were you know, put out on you know, the ABC News launched earlier were some of the spherical and instantaneous movement stuff, which again continues to need further analysis to understand what's really going on here. But in this batch we did see for the first time color and full motion video, which we see all the time when it comes to our current misadventures or adventures abroad, where within almost real time we will get color four K from fighters, etc. So there is still a delta between you know, what the capability set is and what could be released when it's in other categories of information versus as it relates to this subject. But I think one difference here is that we did see a few color videos for the first time.
Speaker 2: Agreed. Okay, so let's see here. We're going to type in. Apparently Lake Huron is of interest. Beautiful black screen, wait for it.
Speaker 1: There we go. Okay, wow, this is uh this thing looks like it has some kind of what.
Speaker 5: I'm going to echo on your mic, Matt currently, how about now still there?
Speaker 1: Okay, I've been having that for some reason. Let's see.
Speaker 5: Oh I know why appears to be gone?
Speaker 1: Now okay, let's see. Can you hear me? Is did the echo go away?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah, So so this one's interesting.
Speaker 2: It's I don't know if that's the jellyfish or or something that it's got a.
Speaker 1: Tail hanging down and uh, I'm just gonna freeze it there. And I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: It looks like, I don't know, maybe the drone went through the car wash or something.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what the hell that is.
Speaker 3: That's yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm no expert analyst here with respect to that, but I don't know if balloons explode in that kind of way. But I'm sure the sleuths out there can I can try to answer that for us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, This appears to be to have been a part of the sort of twenty twenty three shootdowns that where we had the Chinese spy balloon that led to a variety of shootdowns across the continental United States. It is interesting that they released the Lake Huron one, but the I believe it was in dead Horse, Alaska, the one that, if our call correctly, General Glenn van Heirk had come in an interview and made some pretty interesting comments around that one still appears to not be a part of this release and was the one that had the most amount of let's call mystique around it, and a lot of people who have been following this issue have been demanding be released in here. So I do believe that this is a part of that twenty twenty three shootdown kind of era that we had for a brief period of time where for folks who might not remember what initially started that whole process was, you know, the initial Chinese Bible and that was shot off the coast of I believe it was South Carolina apparently. You know, when we have all these tracking and radar systems, they are you know, these are military systems, so they're tuned to specific use cases which are more related to identifying you know, foreign intelligence drones and other apparatus fighters, etc. And they turned the filters off or down, and then all of a sudden started seeing all of this additional stuff that they had not previously seen, and there was a little bit of then a you know, oh my god, we have to take care of this. You know, there's all these objects, what's going on? And that kind of led to all of these shootdowns that being a part of that that sort of time period, at which point they realized, you probably shouldn't be you know, having fifty million dollars or however much of his missiles over you know, densely populated areas to try to deal with this issue.
Speaker 1: Okay, agreed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And of course that's the one that we hear was actually a UAP and not a Chinese drone, the one that they're they're not wanting to release.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's look. I typed in here clouds.
Speaker 2: Sean Kirkpatrick called me up and said, type clouds in there and you'll see some really interesting stuff. So let's see here. This one is crazy. You know, from what I can tell, this thing looks pretty damn big. Uh, you know, you see this thing kind of going in and out of in and out of the clouds. Uh. Of course, we don't know the altitude or anything, but that is definitely not a balloon. It's definitely maneuvering, you know. If you you know, if we go back and you watch, I mean that's made that's a pretty significant, uh change in direction and seeing this thing go in and out of the clouds.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, one of.
Speaker 3: The things that our balloons don't make right angle turns. Uh, you know, I'm sorry, Lester, go ahead.
Speaker 5: But no, no, So I think this you know again, if you look at the broader context of commentary that's been made around this stuff. So one of the challenges with a lot of these is when you don't have like a background context, it's hard to be able to gauge size and speed and all these other factors. So that that's one of the challenges here. But the sort of metallic spheres is something that you know, doctor Sean Kirkpatrick, you know, at during his time as director of the UL Demand Anomaly Resolution Office, publicly stated that these are a morphology that we are consistently seeing, you know, globally and don't or at least publicly, don't have an explanation that they want to provide as to what they are, what they relate to, and and so that was at least one of the quote unquote morphologies that at the time, for whatever reason he was willing to is sort of outside of the quote inventories of domestic or foreign you know, adversaries that we can kind of categorize easily, right.
Speaker 2: Agreed, Okay, Let's let's take a look at Let's see where the do we know if the other two ones with clouds? Was there anything useful there? I haven't looked at these. Let's take a look. This is a pretty clear video. I mean the amount of detail. Wow, Okay, I guess we can't look there. And the other the other thing that comes to mind too, is if if this were an aircraft or a bird, something that drone operators and pilots are used to seeing, they they would not be spending their time filming something like this. If these guys they're there, and women, these men and women they're you know, millions of dollars of training is invested in in UH into training these people to identify what is of interest and a bird, a seagull, uh, and most certainly air trash is not going to be of interest. And uh, you know, and clearly they are tracking this thing. Uh, it has drawn their attention. So that's uh, that's a good one. Let's see, we'll go into see what the third one is. I wonder if this is kind of the same same area and guys feel free to jump in.
Speaker 5: So I think another aspect of like you know, as the as the public tries to you know, again, these aren't structured, these are document dumps, and so the question is like, ultimately, what are we looking for here? And you know, as we sort of I think mentioned earlier, the the A TIP framework seems to be an entry point in terms of trying to be able to have some kind of standards of evidence around uh, you know, identifying the possibility that there's quote anomalist technology happening. So you know, any of any of these flear videos or full motion video capture that encapsulate two or more of these you know observables, uh, are going to be the things of most interest. You know, this covers stuff such as you know, quote unquote anti gravity lift, hypersonic velocity without signatures, which again is a technical description which is why you want flear because that's part of why you can tell those signatures are there, trans medium travel, Uh, you know, there's biological effect is another category. And so what really would be a category of something that would require or particularly for the scientific community get the more engaged, is are we actually seeing something that cannot just be pointed to as being any of the continued prosaic explanations that we see normally, which is birds, balloons, natural phenomena, and a couple of dynamics that would move the conversation into this has real potential to be quote anomaloust technology would be things that encapsulate you know, two or more of these observables as sort of defined by the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program or ASAP the Advanced Aerospace Weapons Systems Applications Program as again a means to distinguish between what we would call as mundane and not interesting versus interesting. And so currently there clearly seems to be a position that we're not going to make that distinction in these releases, and I think moving forward, part of the challenge here is I sort of say we sort of have the Tarantino Nolan problem, which is we've already gotten the end of the movie first, you know, post the Grush hearings in twenty twenty three, the public has been identified as like, what the core most sensational allegation is that there are technological objects of non human origin both that are near Earth in atmosphere and also have physical material captured by the US government. This part of the conversation has been mostly absent from the current conversation because that's the conclusion has already been defined. You know, at the beginning of this process, much of the public demand is basically trying to fast forward to the end of the movie and say, Okay, well we already know what the end of the movie is, and where is that stuff? And so there's a sort of a gap between what the expectation that's been said about what the US government has and these initial tranches that again and are you know, in some cases some have what appear to be maybe two or more of these observables that would put it in that category of anomalous technology, but they're not limiting it to that, and a variety of people are trying to then, you know, make a characterization about there's muddying of the waters. That's happening here between mixing mundane with the non mundane as a means to kind of obfuscate what's happening here, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I totally agree.
Speaker 1: So interesting.
Speaker 2: I got a message from a whistleblower who said, so, I guess ERO doesn't feel like analyzing anything or producing the reports that are late apparently nothing. Volume two is almost two years late, and no twenty twenty five annual report, just giving the middle finger to Congress.
Speaker 1: And that certainly certainly seems to be the case. It's like, what the hell are they doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was messaging out of the Public Affairs Office recently, I think today that said something to the effect of, you know, the aero's trying to complete its statutory obligations by releasing these videos, and of course the d byrony there is that if they actually cared about completing their statutory obligations, they would have turned in their homework on time and not be in violation of law by not having completed that homework, and perhaps would not have have the have had the ball taken from them by the executive branch to advance down the field here. So you know, a little bit it's a little bit rich to get some of those to accept some of those comments from today coming out of the Public Affairs Office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the bullshit office.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're going to take a break from doing some videos and actually look at a couple of the PDFs, and Jordan, you brought this one up that I'm going to bring up here that is.
Speaker 1: Interesting, and let's you can zoom it in here. Let's see maybe maybe not.
Speaker 5: Let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's see, clearly are not well rehearsed here. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Okay, now what out of this?
Speaker 1: Let's see, I'll just read it here.
Speaker 2: Late twenty twenty five, during evening hours, I, a senior US intelligence officer, along with the colleague and two pilots, departed Joint Operations Center and a helicopter. Mission was to investigate loud thuds heard in the mountains on the Test Range, which coincided with UAP phenomena UAP sidings reported over the previous several nights. Waimed to remote search mountain areas or possible debris or objects that might explain to orb like sidings. After leaving JLC, we flew low outitude map the Earth rout through the mountain range for several hours. Multiple times we spotted debris on the ground and descended for closer inspection.
Speaker 1: Each time we determined it was remnants for.
Speaker 2: Rockets and other projectiles that had crashed during years of weapons testing, so we continued searching the areas of reported orb activity. We discovered a large cave entrance with no visible end in sight.
Speaker 1: I know it sounds like Land of the Lost. Maybe Chaka's in there.
Speaker 2: The terrain around the entrance offered no safe landing spot, so I instructed the pilot to orbit it several times for observation.
Speaker 1: We noted the location. Impressed on.
Speaker 2: Running low and fuel, we headed to a pre arranged rendezvous point to meet a ground team.
Speaker 1: Excuse me and let my colleague disembark.
Speaker 2: The two pilots and I then proceeded to a prepositioned tanker on the range for refueling. Our plan was to return to base afterwards, but the JLC raider radioed with the request to search a nearby mountain for debris spotted by one of the ground teams. By this time, the sun had set and the pilot switched to fleer and MVGS while I continued using the unaided naked eye. After a brief search of the mountain yielded no findings of pilots began navigating back to JLCT and the mission. I then received a message from JLC radar head detected HITS several miles up range from our position, the same area where UAP activity had been observed on prior nights. I relayed this to the pilots and we altered course to intercept. What followed was a series of close UAP encounters lasting over an hour. En route, ground teams reported spotting UAP on fleer, describing it as super hot, low to the ground and moving east then south at high speed. The object then split into two and changed direction again. A balloon's not going to do that. Upon arrival, we scanned the area using MVG and fleer and the naked eye. The ground team suddenly radioed that the object had risen from the ground, approached within ten feet of the helicopter dropped below us, then sped away. The pilot observed through mvgs and saw it split into two, smaller into two as a smaller object emerged before it accelerated out of sight. We briefly pursued, but broke off and unable to match at speed, and helicopter probably goes around one hundred and fifty knots maybe two hundred. At one point, the JAILC informed us that several fighter jets had launched on a training mission in our operating area and requested their assistance to identify. Minutes later, the JLC directed us to nearby radar detections. We took up a hovering position at seven hundred feet AGL and the distance we saw countless orange orbs swarming in all directions against the backdrop of the mountain. The display lasted several minutes before fading. The JLC then redirected to our previous position based on fresh radar hits. I provided coordinates to the pilots of the MVGS. The pilots and I observed two large orbs flare up side by side, close to the helicopter stationary and just above the rotor disc to our right. They were oval shaped, orange with a white and yellow center, and emitted light in all directions. After a few seconds that a third orb flared up below the pair, followed by a fourth below that, forming a total of four or five in a T formation. So these things are obviously intelligently controlled. This isn't some weather phenomenon. Moments later, they dimmed in reverse order remained stationary until they vanished from view. The entire event lasted ten to fifteen seconds. I didn't take photos as I was focused on assessing what it was and whether it posed a threat. This encounter, the pilots briefly considered landing due to the object's proximity, but opted to remain hovering at seven hundred feet AGL above ground level. We then spotted the fighter jets entering the visual range at about twenty three hundred feet AGL, identifiable by their blinking nave lights. As watched from AFAR, the same type of orbs appeared directly above the fighters. So these things are going from seven hundred feet AGL these orbs up to twenty three thousand feet AGL. They flared up one at a time in a horizontal formation, matching the jets' speed and flight path, so at a minimum, those jets are going probably two hundred and fifty knots. They flared up one at a time in a horizontal formation. After ten to fifteen seconds, they dimmed sequentially and disappeared. This repeated several times as the jets transited the airspace and eventually landed. I remarked to the pilots that it seemed the same orbs we encountered were now chasing the fighters. We also observed orange orbs flaring up and down US for several minutes, low and fuel, we decided to return to the JLC after landing. I briefly spoke with them, mostly to express thanks. We were virtually speechless after these observations. I then entered the JLC for a quick debrief. Driving home, I mean, holy shit, I mean wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so what do we okay again? Context Setting.
Speaker 4: Representative Burroson was on Twitter today saying that this document that you're pointing out is unequivocally the most important document released today.
Speaker 3: Now, why is that we note the date? This is late twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: If you go on the system and search for this particular filing, you'll see that it's also linked to some of the documents from the first release that are marked looks like this. It's all blacked out and it says secret, no foreign on it. Right, So these two documents reference the same event. Why would Eric Burrowson be saying that this is the most important document in there. And by the way, there's other folks that have pointed out how important this is. I believe Dan Warren, who makes great content, has pointed this out. I believe Jeremy Corbell and others that do great work have pointed out this specific incident.
Speaker 3: Why does Eric Burrelson think that reading the tea leaves for me?
Speaker 4: It's that this event is one of the briefings, is one of the encouragion which required congressional briefings about and in those congressional briefings, members of Congress saw the videos and the multi sensor platforms that were associated with this incursion. Now, what's interesting is that there aren't any videos posted from for this event in late twenty twenty five, but there's multiple pieces of writing that substantiated, so that you're left with the question, why are none of the videos associated.
Speaker 3: With this event part of the public release yet?
Speaker 4: My guess is that you know, our advocates in Congress for this are desperately trying to get those those assets released, perhaps only in a subsequent.
Speaker 3: In a subsequent release. So I think that.
Speaker 4: These documents are very interesting. The public should be aware of this and should be really clamoring for more detail and for more of the sensor platform data, be it flear, video, radar data, or other corresponding data, for this particular citing or incursion to be made more clear about what the heck is happening here.
Speaker 1: I think that's an excellent point.
Speaker 2: And you know, and Leicester, one thing that comes to mind is these things are operating in close proximity to rotary aircraft. You know, this thing this report they said that these orbs were just off I think it was to the right of their of their main rotor.
Speaker 1: They are in a test range.
Speaker 2: So this is restricted airspace. I mean, it's it's it's it's pretty crazy that that people people, as you.
Speaker 1: Mentioned Jordan, should be clamoring for more UH Lestra. What are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 5: I think that's that's certainly true and especially more important in the current twenty twenty six context. And Jordan, you've mentioned this uh in the last two weeks as well as you've been talking about this issue, because if these things are continuing to occur, now you know, these are now war war time incursions that are occurring, and so ostensibly the stakes are extremely high, especially given the economic impacts that we're seeing as well as the you know, the stakes around access to nuclear material and and uranium enrichment and all these things. So there's there's a variety of different layers to look at this issue and analyze this issue. There's sort of the separation of powers problem between the executive branch and Congress in terms of are they illegally withholding classified information? Is there misappropriated funds, So that's more of like a procedural issue. There's the national security aspect to this, which is again, you know, if we are now in active hot you know, war type situations in multiple theaters across the globe, and we're shutting down Barksdale Air Force Base because of this stuff. The Alpaso Airspace just a couple of weeks ago was shut down under very mysterious circumstances that was supposed to be a cartel drones, which seems to be a little bit of an overreaction to shut down all the airspace over al Paso, which just happens to be very close to some of these same locations White Stands, for example, where we're seeing now all this factual and documentary evidence that encouragees have been happening at these places all of the time. And then there's sort of the technological objects of non human origins aspect. So there's a lot of layers here where you know, you can enter at whatever level that you feel is necessary. But there there are a lot of aspects to this that require some attention, even if just for some of the conventional aspects where the stakes are extremely high, again because we're in a wartime environment. So it's just it is very interesting to me that for nuclear facilities, for location, military facilities and bases where we have our B fifty twos, and it's nuclear both energy and weapons. It's not one or the other, it's both. That the continental United States is having these incursions and in a post nine to eleven world, people aren't running around with their hair on fire. Continues to confuse me, because again, this is the example that we just looked at from late twenty twenty five. This is not a Cold War era incuragion. This is happening in our current environment, and that at least warrants you know, from a congressional perspective, both the Armed Services Committees and the Intelligence committees to take this seriously. For example, if you were to just throw if you were to say in these descriptions that someone identified the insignia or a flag of Iran on any of these objects, we would be having a very very very different conversation.
Speaker 1: Agreed, Absolutely, agreed.
Speaker 2: And I think one of the lessons out of this, And Jordan, would you agree with this that you know, the low hanging fruit are always videos and photos, but the real meat of this the same as the real meat of the congressional hearings. It wasn't videos or photos, it's the testimony.
Speaker 1: It's you know, what is in these pds.
Speaker 2: And I worry Jordan that the people are overlooking and not taking the time.
Speaker 1: To really read this stuff. Would you agree?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely agree.
Speaker 4: I mean, we wrote an entire policy memo on, you know, our legal theory of protected disclosures that has been sitting out there for quite some time, and there's very little engagement with with reading the work. So we felt like we had to create a video about it to get more engagement about it. So yeah, there's somewhat of a higher bar, it seems, for for digging in and reading the documents. But I'm glad you brought that up, Matt, for this dump data dump, because.
Speaker 3: I think that I was.
Speaker 4: I tweeted about this earlier today before Burleson. Burleson had said that his favorite release was that two pages. I tend to agree generally that the most interesting the shiny objects this release of the videos, but the PDFs are sensational. So in addition to that two page, you know, testimonial from a senior intelligence officer, there's also a I think one hundred and sixteen, one hundred and twenty page PDF that we may want to show here, which I really hope your audience will engage with.
Speaker 3: So what does this PDF show?
Speaker 4: Well, this is a document from I believe it's the Air Force Office of Special Investigations. That there's a few instants. It has thirty pages. There's a literal database included in this one hundred and sixteen page pdf. Thirty pages of it are a literal database. Another portion of it describes how in nineteen forty nine they the volume and frequency of these incursions of what they were seeing required them to have two separate secret meetings with the a FOSIE, the Air Force Office of Special Investigations, the FBI, the Atomic Energy Commission, you know, the precursor to the Department of energy that and they had secret meetings in nineteen forty nine with those entities to discuss what they described as the quote a green fireball phenomenon.
Speaker 3: So they had seen.
Speaker 4: Green glowing orbs what we now think of as you know, sort of the orb phenomena or the plasma orb phenomenon. They had seen that in spades, and it's talked about in that other document from twenty twenty five. They're still seeing orbs out there. They were described as yellow and orange in in that document, so maybe they've you know, changed clothes, changed colors, but still generally the same phenomena. These in that one hundred and sixteen page document I think had markings on it that indicated that it was only declassified as of May like recently, like May thirteenth, twenty twenty six or something like that. So these are documents that have never seen the light of day before as far as I'm aware. But I'm sure there will be people that point out if I'm wrong there.
Speaker 3: And that these secret meetings have been happening since the forties.
Speaker 4: I mean, do you think that there aren't any other documents like this from nineteen forty nine, like up until now that haven't been released about meetings to discuss these strange phenomena that they can't make sense of. I would wager that there's lots of them that have yet to be made be made public. So I would encourage your audience in the public generally to engage with with some of those PDFs as well.
Speaker 3: They're really.
Speaker 4: Surprising in terms of in terms of the content, and they they just belie an entirely different set of facts than what we have been led to believe about this topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. And Lester, you mentioned the l Paso thing.
Speaker 1: Folks in especially any staffers or.
Speaker 2: Lawmakers that are that are watching this thing, you can absolutely take this to the bank. What occurred in l Paso is whatever the store, whatever story the d O D or the executive branch is telling you about what happened over El Paso is not what happened. It was not anything prosaic, it was not an anything from cartels. And what I can tell you is that what happened over El Passo is absolutely frightening and absolutely a threat to the national security of the United States.
Speaker 1: So those of you in Congress you need.
Speaker 2: To specifically ask for a classified briefing over what happened in El Paso, because what they are saying is an absolute lie. And when you find out what happened, you're going to be enraged if they haven't told you already.
Speaker 1: So that, in and of itself.
Speaker 2: What occurred over El Paso should alarm the public. It should alarm members of Congress because some stuff is getting hidden from you, and what is getting hidden from you is a direct threat to the sovereignty sovereignty of the United States. So I'm going to leave that there, and we're going to get into some more stuff here, but we're going to real quick, just do some housekeeping before we get to the documents and some more videos. If you're not subscribed, please hit that button, ring the bell, leave a comment, give us a thumbs up. I know it sounds like a lot, but all this really matters. YouTube sees all of that and basically says to itself, Hey, we should recommend the Good Trouble Show to people who don't know what exists. That's how all of that works. And also, please keep keep the questions coming in the chat. I promise we're going to get to those here in a bit. You can also find us on all the major podcasting platforms. If you like to listen to us on the go, we certainly would appreciate a lovely review. And then last thing, we have no sponsors on this show, absolutely zero. We are kept alive entirely by people like you. If you want to help pay the studio rent here in La we are on Patreon at www dot patreon dot com forward slash the Good Trouble Show. And then also you can support us right here on YouTube through memberships or the super chats.
Speaker 1: They're also open to means the world.
Speaker 2: It allows us to keep bringing you great shows like this with our two absolutely great guests, Jordan Flowers and Lester Nare from Disclosure Foundation. So let's look at a couple more videos here, and then we're going to get into this really interesting PDF that you mentioned earlier, Jordan, So let's see here so quick.
Speaker 5: Please, going to make a quick process point here because I think this larger context is also really interesting. So, as many of the listeners probably recall, there was a lot of effort to when it was initially introduced by Senator Schumer and Rounds and Jill Brandon Rubio the UAP Disclosure Act. One of the reasons why people felt so strongly about the importance of the UAPDA was that it was going to standardize the process of this release of information to have it be more structured in a way that would enable and now allow the kind of analysis and robust amount of information coming out. So there's actually three simultaneous sort of declassification or release pathways that exist right now that appear to be sort of uncoordinated. And this is kind of an annoying process point, but I think it's relevant here. So in twenty twenty two, we had ARROW get established based from legislation, and part of their mandate was to do the declassification process. Then in twenty twenty four we had parts of the uap Disclosure Act past that required agencies to provide the National Archives as a part of the uap Records Collection all of their files they had related to this with a deadline of September twenty twenty five that was then pushed back year. And then the third sort of pathway now we have is this new Pursue program being run out of the Executive Office of the President. There does not seem to be coordination between these three efforts to to some degree. You could argue, arrow and pursue. There's maybe a little bit there, but this is something that you know, we now have multiple different you know, there's a congressional mandate from legislation that requires agencies to provide this information. It's unclear if the pursue program supersedes that. Are we still going to get the documents from the parts of the UAPDA that passed by the deadline that's going to come later this year. And this was a circumstance that folks who are advocates for the UAPDA, we're trying to avoid because now there is basically duplicate efforts happening without really a clear structure or mandate for what to come out, which now gives the whoever is in charge the ability to dictate whatever they want to do with it. So it's a process point, and I know people's eyes might glaze over, but I think this is why some of the process matters, because if we're saying, okay, we want something differently, this is exactly why we want the U A p d A in the first place, to avoid this situation that we are now sitting in today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and clearly there were some forces behind the scenes at play to make sure that the UAP Disclosure Act did not make it make it into law, you know, the full, the full part of it. And I think Lester's you know, a really really great point and excuse me, and I'm sure that was probably one of the reasons that they derailed the thing, was to make sure that they didn't have this this accountability. Okay, let's let's jump into another video here, ye please, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Another reason why that's such a great point is that just because just to put a fine point on this, just because some documents have been released by executive orders through this pursue program what have you, doesn't change the law.
Speaker 4: And the law says that ARROW needs to put out a report, and it needs to you know, the historical report, It needs to put out its annual report. There is work to be.
Speaker 3: Done there that is written in the law. It is written in.
Speaker 4: Statute, and it doesn't change regardless of what is released through this pursuit program. It does not change the law and the obligations there. So I continue to hope that ARROW will do its job and meet its statutory obligations and not just talking.
Speaker 5: About I want to add on top of that, Jordan that's correct, and that Arrow obligation is independent from the National Archives obligation that's directly to agencies. Right, So they are both true, and they are both in the law currently, and so it will be interesting to see again how this gets deconflicted or unified or not. But as it stands, both agencies that are not Arrow and Arrow have these obligations that have already been established.
Speaker 2: Well said basically, Errow, do your damn job. Okay, let's see here. So we're going to look at some spheres. Have note here to look at the second one is going to click on that that thing sure seems to be moving.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean that is clearly showing one of the five observables. Guys, feel free to jump in, you know, it may.
Speaker 4: You know, I keep pointing out that I'm not qualified to, you know, make an assessment on these things, but I have. I think it's an opportunity to point out that I've really enjoyed, you know, Mark von running Comp's work on this, like he is someone who brings a legitimate skill set to the table in terms of analyzing these videos, being able to differentiate, to both make a logical argument based on data and to be able to differentiate prosaic things from truly anomalous things.
Speaker 3: I'm very grateful for the.
Speaker 4: He's a true warrior for for disclosure and transparency and seems to have a tireless efforts in engaging with online with the people that he engages with to to make his points. So more power to him. So we don't, you know, we can turn the volume down on the voices who would say that, you know, oh, this is a clearly a seagull, right.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I agreed. Okay, let's look at another one here. I think this is fourth one.
Speaker 5: And I think another aspect of this whole process that's that's interesting is you know the scientific community, right, which is a group that is poised to be very valuable in this process.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Part of the challenge is the largest funder of fundamental research in the United States is the US government. There is currently not grant funding allocated in any substantive way for UAP research, and these research institution institutions and universities are looking at these data dumps and saying there is not yet enough substantive evidence to give us the incentive to move in creating and addressing this issue without the existence of that grant funding ecosystem, and so there's been a little bit of you know, either reticence or hesitation, which is changing slowly over time as we've now seen more of these come out because of that twofold problem. One, the grant funding isn't there, and you know, funding for science research has been under threat, you know, in this and past administrations, and so a lot of these research institutions are fighting over smaller and smaller amounts of funds that are being allocated to other areas, and the evidentiary basis that currently exists is not sufficient for them to do it without that monetary incentive. And so this is kind of the rock and the hard place that I think a lot of scientists and researchers are stuck in. And then because of that, they don't necessarily spend the time looking at some of the documents we've talked about because they just feel like, look, I have limited budget and limited time, and I have to spend it where it's most useful. But I think one of the aspects of this is going to be raising that evidentiary bar that then creates the incentive for the science community to actually engage with this and then once that's there, also providing the grant funding accordingly, so we can expand the scope of the groups of people that are doing this beyond just the sort of military industrial complex architecture. And this is totally independent of the fact that there's a deep side of this issue within the defense contractor space, the federally funded research center space that is sort of kind of a black box that's going to be difficult to crack open. And so there are a lot of dynamics here which are now changing because of this environment that's being driven by more and more of these videos and tranches being released.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to because I know, Jordan, your times limited here. Let's just quick look at look at this video. And you know, so this yet another one that is you know, pretty pretty bizarre. Looks like some kind of spherical object. And I don't know if the kind of of sort of star flaring or something is a sensor artifact or but yeah, this one's uh, yeah, it's pretty it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 4: Even the description on that one, I believe, uh says like pulsing or pulsating light and so clearly I don't think it's just a sensor artifact. I think that was You're right, you know, demonstrated phenomenology from from this thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, aerow assesses whose uploader defined title is spherical u AP pulsing over water is likely derived from infrared sensor but US military, I mean, how would they not know where this is from? I mean that seems pretty pretty silly, silly to me. I want to look at another one, and then then after that, I want to get into this this document that you you, Jordan, you would you would pointed out. So this one, I think this, this may have been one that was kind of difficult. Yeah, you can kind of see if I can stop it in time. Yeah, so you can kind of see just to the right of that car, you know, something flying by. I mean it's seeing if there was any more to it. I think they just slowed it down.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Now now you can see the slow motion version of whatever this thing is that appears to be.
Speaker 1: Cylinder shape. Yeah. So let's let's.
Speaker 2: Jump into this because this was a really extensive PDF. And uh and this is something that you really thought was was definitely worth taking taking time to look at. So first, first off, Jordan, what is what is you know what is this document? So this is from Sandia Labs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: So this appears to be a bunch of letters, memos, reports, and database related to you know, Sandy A Base, now Sandia Labs. And yeah, there's the reference to Sandia Base there classified documents. If you scroll through, there's a little sort of rectangular declassification box with a date in it that says, I believe May thirteen or something, twenty twenty six. What I thought was, there's a lot of juicy stuff in this document. This what you're on right now. I think it's especially interesting. A few paragraphs here or is it?
Speaker 3: Is it this one? I thought it was pages like nineteen.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, let me get let me get to that one like.
Speaker 3: That of the of the pdf.
Speaker 1: But there are it's nineteen there, I think the.
Speaker 3: Can you go back to Uh yeah, I think that's it. Yep.
Speaker 4: So summary of aerial Phenomena in the new in the New Mexico area. So paragraph two there describes what is sort of in this database that's also attached to uh you know, there's a few pages after this, uh uh this executive summary here.
Speaker 3: Uh so paragraph two is interesting.
Speaker 4: I thought that paragraph four was interesting if you if you scroll down to the to the next page, that might be worth reading. So here it says on on seventeen February forty nine, and again on fourteen October forty nine, conferences were held at Los Alamos, New Mexico, to discuss quote green fireball phenomena. Representative representatives of the following organizations were there. You know, It's included University of New Mexico, the FBI, the Atomic Energy Commission, University of California, US Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, significant amount of you know, military and intelligence organizations, and academic organizations as well. Generally concluded that the phenomenon existed and they should be studied scientifically until these occurrences have been satisfactorily explained. Further, that the continued occurrence of unexplained phenomena this name sure in the vicinity of sensitive installations is cause for concern.
Speaker 3: Right. Uh.
Speaker 4: It's as if nothing has changed between then and now and we continue to get you know, the the the vector of disclosure here really has one direction, and it's that there is more things like this that reference real data with real cause of concern than there is in the opposite direction of saying, Oh, there's there's nothing nothing to see here. You know, I would just say, as a quick aside, I was on an interview recently for a large network. Uh there were there was a representative from NASA there, there was a representative from the d o D there, and the representative from NASA kept saying, Oh, there's nothing to there's nothing new in these releases. I've seen all of this before. I've seen these like Apollo Mission, you know, transcripts and documents, and you know, he's just factually wrong that there were new releases in right in like new information in both of these releases, and this is you know, a perfect example of something new in this one that hasn't been out before.
Speaker 3: And then the represented from the d D.
Speaker 4: Said something to the effect of, you know, I'm not sure who is studying this, but you know, there really should be.
Speaker 3: Someone studying it.
Speaker 4: And I'm sitting there sort of like with my mind blown, being like the d d's own rep that they sent out to talk to a.
Speaker 3: News network.
Speaker 4: Has no idea that like, there was legislation that created an office at the Pentagon called Arrow to actually study these things that's solely dedicated.
Speaker 3: To presumably trying to.
Speaker 4: Figure out what the heck is going on with with UAP that is their only job, and just the it just was bordering on like willful ignorance that the representatives had no idea, supposedly about about these things, and we're communicating that in the media. And I had to interject and just say, you know, I'm kind of surprised to hear you say that, but let me tell you about this office called ERRO.
Speaker 2: And how did he react over years and how did he react when you corrected him on air?
Speaker 4: You know, I mean I was I was professional about it, but there there it wasn't a format where you know, he sort of responded. It was was allowed to respond to that directly. It was sort of at the end of the segment, you know. But I try to do it in a professional way. I didn't want to make anybody look bad. But it's mostly the most important thing is for the audience to be educated that these things exist, and they exist because senior lawmakers in this country know that there's a reality to this phenomenon, and it enacted legislation to try and get to the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I want to point out here, if there's nothing to see here in nineteen fifty Look at all of the people that were This was distributed to US Air Force OSI Material, Air Force Material Command, Special Weapons Command, Armed Services, Special Weapons Project, San Dia, Headquarters for the Army Holman Air Force Base, I mean FBI, i'l passo FBI Albuquerque Air Force Scientific Advisory Board. And it just goes on and on and then you know, and again this is one hundred and sixteen pages.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is crazy.
Speaker 4: See in these things that you're scrolling through right now, Matt is you see this is the database?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: So this is the nineteen fifties equivalent of a database on a piece of paper.
Speaker 3: I would love.
Speaker 4: To, you know, challenge your viewers. There's so many amazing like tech tools and AI tools out there right now. You know, who is going to download and index, organize, and synthesize all of.
Speaker 3: The data that is in this database?
Speaker 4: It has that data been released previously in any way through Project Grudge, through Project Bluebook that I'm not sure, but I certainly would love to know the answer to that. And I would also love for there to be some integration and synthesis of this data.
Speaker 3: What can we learn from this?
Speaker 4: Is there stuff here that's that we could use to corroborate other incidents that have happened. Is there information here that we could use to FOYA for you know, just incremental interesting FOYA submissions that under no circumstance should be the obviously twenty five years you know, older than twenty five years. I mean, geez, they're whatever, seventy years old. There should not be any reason to withhold other information about these sightings for a FOYER release. So anyway, I think that this could be a to the extent that there's you know, new information in this database in particular, certainly fertile ground for more discovery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just kind of going through here, and I'm looking at a few things, looking at the shape ping pong ball, flat spheriotic oval round, ping pong ball, flat sphere oval. There's one that's really interesting here that I came across, flying wing, flying wing And if you you know, this is on March twenty second, case number two O FORARD eleven hundred Kirtland Air Force based New Mexico, northwest northwest changing to north so it's changing direction twenty five thousand to thirty thousand feet AGL. This thing is tanned to Brown. It's a flying wing. A flying wing about size of golf ball held at arm's length, so that is pretty pretty big. I mean, you know, it's you know again, one round like ball from Roman candle roughly circular, cylindrical, the cylindrical one may first at fifteen hundred I was silver lucid metallic object. I mean, this is I mean, this is a gold mine. And Jordan, thank you for pointing this out. I had not looked into really just frankly didn't have time today trying to get ready for the show.
Speaker 1: But I mean, this is just a gold mine. I mean, what is this here?
Speaker 5: Let's see And this goes back to what we talked about earlier, Matt, which is the analysis and the context surrounding the video or the photo, which provides a much richer picture, especially for folks who are in the scientific or research community, to kind of get their arms around this. And these historical documents are examples of technical drawings and analysis and kind of the internal workings and process that was happening at the time. And I think a couple of pages back you saw there's still a large redacted block right at the top of one of the documents which is that an image, right? And what is that image showing that it's still redacted in the context of these documents, and it is. It's really really interesting. I think it's a little bit further up from where you are currently it was before this chart. And again it's just you know, these things are so old right here, right, I'm assuming that this block here is it's either capturing the orb in some kind of IR or that's just an artifact from the scanning and it's still redacted. But this is there's a lot I think to just lean here to understand that can better arm us as we continue to push for transparency on this issue. And I think one just small detail kind of push out there is I am and this is something I think I saw someone mentioned in the chat. I am very surprised. Maybe they've tried, and he's declined that no one has had doctor John Kazlowski, who is the current director of the All Dominated Anomaly Resolution Office, come and provide an explanation, context, perspective, comment or anything as it relates to what is his mandate and his purview. Now getting a billion views plus globally, I mean, there is literally a person that media organizations can go to that is leading up this issue and putting the feet to the fire. I think on the questions that people are asking, he's actually someone in a position to be able to either expand on what's already public or give actual information that many people outside of the government can't provide as it relates to the specific issue.
Speaker 2: I want to point something out here that I just found report trip to Los Alamos, New Mexico, sixteen, nineteen forty nine by Richard Commander Richard I can't pronounce it, research and developed subject. On sixteenth February, conference was held at Los Alamos to consider the so called green fireball phenomena, which commenced about fifth of December nineteen forty eight. The following were present. Holloway, who I think was I've seen that name before, but right here Edward Teller, the father of the hydrogen bomb, is at this meeting.
Speaker 1: So the guy that developed our.
Speaker 2: Thermonuclear device, invented the thermonuclear warhead is in this meeting. I think Hoyt was a somebody in the Air Force, but I mean the father of the new.
Speaker 4: Atomic bombyli people on social media that also quickly saw that reference as well, Matt, Yeah, I think you're you're you're honing.
Speaker 3: In on the on the right things. Uh and uh, you know there are.
Speaker 4: Edward Teller seems to be his name seems to pop up frequently in this, and you know he had a relationship with other people involved in the UAP topic who are still alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean this, I'm going to go when I get home tonight, I'm going to look at all of this. I mean, I can't see this one. I can flip around. You know, these are different. So I'm guessing this is in relation to the base or something moving oblong fire body, fixed flash, moving fireball, moving oblong firebody.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you assume out of that when it's actually kind of a pretty picture, it's saying, you know, here's the angle at which I first saw the thing, here's what it looked like, and here's how it like changed in color and morphology as it went across the sky and at different angles.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, this is an absolute treasure trope. So let's get to some audience questions here. I know, Jordan, you've got little ones to take care of. So this is from Rica Bowen a question, how likely is it that agencies are purposely faking UAP videos in mixing it in with genuine unexplainable UAP video UAP videos.
Speaker 1: Just to muddy the waters. Leicester, what do you think.
Speaker 5: I don't know that there's necessarily even a need to generate a fake per se. There's likely the case that there's mundane ones that any number of reasons, there's an active disinformation to put it out there to muddy the waters. It's they have other responsibilities and they don't really care about this issue, so they just pick something from the pile and send it out to meet the mandate. So I think there's a number of options here. Clearly there's several things within both tranches that, with very straightforward analysis, are again likely not having any of the five observables or the six observables that are really what people are looking for in the public, which is leading to anomalist technology. I think there's a variety of things that could be possible, but I don't think they need to generate fake data and information. I think there's enough mundane stuff they can just throw in the pile and say I did my job. Let's move on to what they perceive to be quote more serious matters as an example, Jordan, your thoughts.
Speaker 4: I think that is almost a perfect answer, Lester. I agree with you. You don't need to create fake things. There's enough. There's enough gray area. And that's the problem with the lack of context, right, and the lack of analysis, is that there's enough there too. If you want to try and steer the conversation in one way, you can.
Speaker 3: It's like the.
Speaker 4: Argument of you know, if you take the hyperbolic example there, it's like, oh, we've got you know, we've got ten thousand we've got ten thousand videos and you know whatever, all of them but one are prosaic. And then you're like, okay, well I want to see the one that's not prosaic. And they're like, yeah, well, don't worry about that one so much, you know, you know, but ninety nine point nine nine percent of these things aren't, you know, they're prosaic and not worthy of our attention.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, you only need you only need one.
Speaker 4: To be to be interesting dispositive, right, just from a first principles thinking perspective, you know, this isn't a you know, we need seventy percent of the things to be.
Speaker 3: You know, earth shattering.
Speaker 4: You know, there's some cognitive biases happening here respect to how this is managed. So yeah, that's my that's my perspective. But it's just adding on to I think what is an excellent point from Leicester?
Speaker 1: Absolutely okay, from Sea Kenzo.
Speaker 2: Should we be concerned that Aaron Lucas has replaced Tulsi?
Speaker 1: Either of you have any perspective on that. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have any real background. I think there's been a lot of chatter in both directions, so it's happened. There's a lot that's happened over the course of the day. I think more information will come out, and obviously the proof's going to be in the pudding. I've just I don't have any personal reference point to provide any value to that question.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've heard a lot of negative things on social media, but in private, I've heard a lot of positive things about what this person's intentions could be.
Speaker 3: I don't know this person. I don't have a relationship with them.
Speaker 4: It is somewhat painful that Tolzi resigned because she seemed to be a true advocate for this. So I think I'm cautiously optimistic, But of course you know the I think the proof is going to be in the pudding for what we see coming out of Odie and I from from here out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: One thing I was told is that Aaron watches this show so and he does pay attention to what we say as well.
Speaker 1: As deliberation time. So I, you know, I'm going to give this guy the benefit of the doubt. I'd heard been told.
Speaker 2: Some negative things, but I'm going to let that, let that go and hope that maybe that was some bad information. So Aaron, you know, here's here is your opportunity to right this wrong, bring transparency, and get control of this quote unquote deep state sort of effort that's been going on for you know, over eighty years.
Speaker 1: So Aaron, it's time to step up to the plate. Uh.
Speaker 2: Tulsi sorry to see you go, but Aaron, you're in the driver's seat. Do your job, okay? Uh u ap leo, Matt. If the pursue site is hitting one billion views, will this pressure Congress to audit the Department of Energy files that were notably missing from the second batch? I certainly hope. So what I can tell you is that stuff was specifically squirreled away in the Department of Energy because the classification mechanisms are so opaque and buried that that was the reason that a lot of stuff is stuffed into DOE, because Congress doesn't have access to it. And this kind of archaic classification infrastructure that they that they picked up from the Manhattan Project serves a very specific purpose to keep this stuff buried deep.
Speaker 1: So I personally don't think that anything.
Speaker 2: Is going to come out of DOE. It was put there by design.
Speaker 5: I'm curious, briefly. I will just know briefly, Matt. There are three documents from Release two that are from the DOE. Two of them are like letters and mundane things that are not quite related to the scope of work that the Department of Energy is really exposed to. And then there was the Enhanced pan tax Imagery, which again had something very nondescript, and again given the mandate of something like the Department of Energy, alongside the National or Connaissance Office or Reconnaissance Office, the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, which have the best instruments and the best tools, seem to be the least represented in the releases so far. And so when people say, you know, the good stuff, the places with the good stuff. Are suspiciously quiet as it relates to what's come out so far.
Speaker 2: Excellent, excellent point, and I'll have to take a look at that, okay, curious George seven five one five. Thank you to our guests. I found them to be very informed and intelligent. And uh, you know, folks, go to U what is it a disclosurefoundation dot org.
Speaker 1: What is the website?
Speaker 5: Just disclosure dot org. Yeah, go ahead, yeah, just literally disclosure dot org. We have a bunch of our work up there. You can catch up to everything we're doing. I mean, there's there's really work to do to continue to you know, bridge the gap between what the public understanding of where we are is and you know, the way the media and the current media channels kind of characterize this issue and this is weird. You know, we have a lot of work that's coming up. One of the big things that we're looking forward to is our disclosure form on June twenty fifth in the Kennedy Caucus Room in the Senate the Russell Stent Office building. I mean, this is going to be you know, in terms of inside Congress, actually inside Congress, not just in Washington, d C. We have senators, we have members of the House. It's going to be an all day panel. And what is a historic location for you know, historical you know situations where we talk about you know, whether it's Watergate, whether it's the nine to eleven hearings. You know, there is a real gravitas to the location in the history of really pushing for clarity around historical issues we've had around the subject of transparency and the momentum we're seeing now in terms of the amount of media that is now digging their heels into this and no longer kind of just looking at it and passing it by. You know, obviously with these dumps, people have to get the news cycle, but in the background, reporters are now being giving a little bit more of a leash to really get into this issue. So as you see more investigative reporters with larger resources and networks start to really go after this issue independent of whether what the administration does with the Pursue program, the appetite seems to be there, and we've just seen this even from the demand from folks within the media to come to the forum, to participate and to collaborate and really digging into this issue.
Speaker 1: Excellent Jordan anything to add to that.
Speaker 3: We're really excited about this forum, and I think one thing that might be addedive there is, you know, what.
Speaker 4: Is the purpose of this what's the purpose of the forum?
Speaker 3: We would like to.
Speaker 4: See in addition to having you know, senior leaders in both the House and the Senate be supportive of these efforts and be showing up to speak.
Speaker 3: You know, what we are trying to do is.
Speaker 4: This is not an event to try and convince anyone really that there's a reality here. The purpose of this event is to really take the position of Congress, which is to stipulate that there's a reality to this phenomenon, and to try and move into problem solving mode, to move into problem solving across how do we address this from a from the perspective of national security, non proliferation, science, technology, innovation, economics, markets, and even religion and philosophy. We're delighted that Professor of Religion at Yale, Carlos Air, has committed to come speak with us about his work and his perspective on how societies have.
Speaker 3: Coped and evolved.
Speaker 4: When they've come into contact with quote the impossible, you know, Carlos Air and doctor Jeffrey Kreipe will have a wonderful corpus of work on that subject. So just to give a flavor of, you know, what we're trying to do here and how we're trying to make it a little bit different. I'm delighted to say that, you know, this event is free and open to the public, and we're really glad to be able to welcome folks into this event in the Senate.
Speaker 3: So that's it. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I certainly hope I RSVP'd for it. At the present moment, I'll be attending. Hopefully that'll be the case of if the day job allows. But but yeah, you guys are really just doing fantastic work. I'm excited for this event and I'm sure others that will be that will be coming down the pike. And then also too, just continuing Disclosure Foundation, continuing to engage lawmakers on Capitol Hill, bringing the lawmakers that have not paid attention to this particular national security issue up to speed. I mean, you guys are really doing great work, and you know, just just super excited and the kind of last thing I'll say.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm no Trump fan.
Speaker 2: I've been very very open about that, but you know, you have to give credit where credit is due. He has has done what no other president has done, which has compelled the release of these videos. But the one thing I would say to the president at the end of end of that first release, he kind of put it out there and said, you guys have fun with it. You guys figure it out. But at the end of the day, this is the government's job. This is what we're paying for for them to figure it out, for them to inform the public of what is going on in our skies. This isn't, you know, just some you know, social media project. This is the government's job to be straight with the public and tell them why these things are flying in restricted airspace and moreover arrow This is their job to be providing this analysis. The historical report is two years overdue. Two years overdue. There's no excuse for that. Had I not turned in my final report for English or whatever, I probably would have never graduated. So I certainly hope they'll do that. But anyway, a lesser any closing thoughts.
Speaker 5: No, I think you know, we covered a lot here. We are certainly in a different place than we were a year ago, a year before that, a year before that, and so you know, I think it's important in the broader context to understand the progress that we've made and how much more of the larger not only American public, but global public are now leaning into this. I mean, you know, the France is having their you know, first real serious parliamentary event related to UAP, I believe, in the next month, which is at least in part being driven and motivated by the moves here in the United States. So it continues to be as goes the United States, so goes the world on this subject. Japan similarly has said they're going to move forward with this. So I think the import here it is both we need more of the actual information, particularly the ones that show these observables and point to if there is that anomalist technology here. But this is beginning the process of spreading this even beyond our borders, and that in and of itself is extremely important and powerful.
Speaker 6: Jordan, last thoughts, I think it makes a world of difference when you have presidential will behind this topic.
Speaker 4: You have seen arrow fall into line, you know, have Glad handing pictures with members of Congress after this, you know, that is quite the That is a shift in tone. It's difficult to overestimate the amount of impact that presidential will.
Speaker 3: Can have on pushing this forward.
Speaker 4: I think that there, you know, the the initial release may have been a trial balloon to try and you know, run the political calculus to try and establish how much political capital is in this topic, and the feedback there was astounding. The answer is that there's a billion views to the site right now. We have a green light for more releases. And I think that we've really shown through the and the public has shown through its interest, the public is begging for the truth. They're just begging to be told the truth on multiple topics, including this. And finally that you know, there's an administration and a and you know, a Congress that is listening to the people and realizing that there is significant political capital in transparency and in truth telling. And I hope that that continues, and all signs indicate that it will.
Speaker 2: Yeah, speaking of truth telling, my message to Susan go directly, goffer. However you say your name, we would absolutely welcome doctor John Koslowski on the show to talk about the good thing Zero is doing. So Yeah, Susan, there's your opportunity. You've got my email send them on over.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, thanks, thank you so much for joining us. Truly appreciate your time. We threw this thing together at the very last minute, and I can tell by the comments people are just incredibly impressed with what you guys have brought to the show today, and I really do appreciate.
Speaker 3: It so our pleasure. Matt, You're doing wonderful work. So thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, so again, Jordan Flowers and Lester Nare from a Disclosure Foundation.
Speaker 1: Really appreciate you guys joining us. Okay, great, I'm just gonna mute their audio here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And this Sunday we have a very special live edition with the author Steve Aspin, who has been studying scientifically the abduction phenomenon.
Speaker 1: This is a part of this whole puzzle that I think is slowly.
Speaker 2: Beginning to make its way into the as we've had lawmakers discuss it. Congressman Tim Bershett, I believe Anna Representative Annapoline A Luna, who I'm a very big fan of, I think she had touched on it, and and former Representative Matt Gates has has brought this particular issue ofup. So again This is author Steve Aspen will be on this Sunday at one pm. His book is called Out of Time. You can get his book at https Colin Forward, Forward Slash, out of timebook dot info. This was the book you guys may have heard about that Amazon mysteriously removed this. This book was highly detailed with watch of scientific findings on these implants and other things that that are found in these people that claim to have been abducted by non human intelligence, and the book was selling like crazy and Amazon, for some reason magically.
Speaker 1: Pulled the plug.
Speaker 2: Now, speaking of pulling the plug, there was a article that I co wrote with Josh Boswell and Christopher.
Speaker 1: Sharp that was in The Daily Mail.
Speaker 2: It was a bombshell article where we revealed a classified office within the CIA called the Office of Global Access. It operates under the the what's called the CIA Directorate of Science and Technology. This office, we revealed in this exclusive reporting on the Daily Mail, was essentially the kind of coordinator of.
Speaker 1: Crashed UFOs, crashed UAP.
Speaker 2: This was a story that we spent a couple of months researching.
Speaker 1: We had absolutely some of the.
Speaker 2: Highest level sources that you could possibly imagine who told us on background exactly how while the CIA Office of Global Access ran as one of the as one of their missions global Recovery of crashed UAP crashed UFOs, they would recover these objects. They would they would generate the missions to they would send a team out to recover these things, bring them back to the United States where they would either go to the f fr DR f f r d c's a federally funded research development centers, or they would go to the private contractors.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we were warned when this article.
Speaker 2: Came out would come out that it would cause a panic in the CIA and our sources following this article that the Daily Mail put out around three years ago that we were told that it caused a literal firestorm at Langley, a literal firestorm at CIA, and they would want to know how the hell we found this out. This article went live at six am Pacific. At eleven am, I'm in Las Vegas on a television project at the top floor the Waldorf Astoria bar, and someone either from CIA or most likely from one of the defense contractors came and harassed me while I was sitting there.
Speaker 1: I don't drink alcohol.
Speaker 2: I'm sitting there drinking a soda water at the top floor bar the Waldorf Astoria.
Speaker 1: Anyway, here's the deal.
Speaker 2: The Daily Mail appears to have purposely removed this article. Let me say it again, The Daily Mail appears to have purposely removed this article about the CIA Office of Global Access.
Speaker 1: The error a this server error.
Speaker 2: Specifically is reserved for removal of content off of a website that is removed by a human. Now, we spoke Josh Boswell, who is the chief investigator, a chief chief investigative correspondent for the Daily Mail three months ago. Both Chris Sharp and I reached out to him and said, hey, just so you know, sometime in the past two months, three months ago, somewhere in that window the office that the article that we all wrote for the Daily Mail had been removed.
Speaker 1: Josh Boswell looked into it.
Speaker 2: He reached out to the editor was told that it was a over zealous SEO search engine optimization robot that had taken this thing down and had been promised by the editor of the Daily Mail that the article would be reinstated. So here we are, three months later, and the most damning article about the CIA mysteriously was removed by a human at the Daily Mail we actually we dug into this further, and that particular I don't have it in front of me, but that particular HTTP error that comes up when when you go and you click on the dead link for this article in the Daily Mail, we did some research and what we were told was that, as I mentioned that, that error indicates that a human removed that article from the server. But secondarily, the only time that that happens is for two reasons. One due to a court case involving defamation. And second, and this is the kicker, the second reason that that airpup pops up is the article was removed for national security reasons or at the request of a government. So the Daily Mail, which had this highly I mean millions of views, this article that we spent months on revealing the CIA office a Global access and their dirty tricks, their dirty deep state tricks, this was removed by the Daily Mail three years later. Three years later, so you have to ask yourself, and maybe this is an opportunity for everyone watching this show right now to email the editor of the Daily Mail and say what the hell.
Speaker 1: Is going on?
Speaker 2: I suspect Josh Boswell has done everything that he's can that he has been able to do. I suspect they're probably lying to Josh Boswell about this. You know, he's got a job he's got to worry about. He doesn't want to get get fired over there. So it's up to all of you watching right now to email the Daily Mail and ask them why. Right now, when the UAP conversation is being is at its sort of height with President Trump releasing these videos, the second batch of videos and documents, when it's all over the news, it's all over the mainstream media. This is the time if you are a print publication, to have every bit of your content that you have related to UAP, you have to ask yourself why the Daily Mail removed it? Of all times, of all times, to remove your biggest story about how the government recovers these damn things, the Daily Mail decides to remove it and again, so we let Josh know about this three months ago, and we couldn't quite tell from the wayback machine when it was removed. It was removed somewhere in about a two month period, So.
Speaker 1: What five months ago?
Speaker 2: As far back as five months ago, the Daily Mail removed from their servers, from their archives, this article where we revealed the classified operations of the CIA Director of Science and Technology with their Office of Global Access this huge program to go and recover crashed UFOs not only in friendly territory, but in denied territory. So, in other words, we have the ability to go into China, Russia, wherever and pick these things up at a whim. We also revealed in this article that the United States government, the National Geospatial Agency, has sensor systems, constant staring, sensor systems, sensor platforms, ISR capability that detects these things, whether they are cloaked or not, detects where they go down and where they crash. And then they message up to the Office of Global Access, Hey, you need to spin up this recovery mission. You need to generate this mission to go recover this thing out of China, Russia, North Korea, whatever in the continental United States are within our five ICE partner.
Speaker 1: They have this capability.
Speaker 2: The CIA has this capability to go and recover these vehicles. And Members of Congress and your staffers, you need to ask about what the Office of Global Access is up to, What dirty little things, what naughty little things? The CIA, it's probably CIA messaging right now.
Speaker 1: The CIA is up.
Speaker 2: To and what they're hiding from all of you in Congress, and what they're hiding from President Trump.
Speaker 1: You need to ask those questions.
Speaker 2: And I hope lawmakers will also reach out to the Daily Mail editor.
Speaker 1: And ask them who told them to remove.
Speaker 2: The CIA article, because I almost guarant dantee it it was the CIA. You have to wonder what kind of democracy we live in when the Central Intelligence Agency, in all likelihood made a call to the Daily Mail magically months before Trump starts to release this stuff magically, this article disappears that talks about the one thing the CIA does not want to talk about, and that's the fact that they have, for since its inception, been recovering vehicles of non human origin from our neighbors, either.
Speaker 1: Out there or down below or whatever.
Speaker 2: But this wasn't a search engine optimization AI engine that just magically went in and deleted this article from the Daily Mail.
Speaker 1: A human did it. A human did it.
Speaker 2: So again, ask yourself, why would the Daily Mail remove.
Speaker 1: One of their highest rated articles on this topic?
Speaker 2: Why would they do that when this is all over the news right now and I can virtually guarant dann tee you it was the CIA told the Daily Mail to take it down because they probably knew that Trump was going to start releasing this stuff, and all they want people to focus on are videos. They don't want the American public asking, hey, what is the CIA doing to recover these crashed UAP and reverse engineering them?
Speaker 1: The CIA doesn't want that.
Speaker 2: And I guarantee you the harassment that I received as an American journalist who does not hold a security clearance, the harassment I received at the Waldorf Astoria six hours after this.
Speaker 1: Article went live in the Daily Mail, it told you two things. Told me two things.
Speaker 2: One, the CIA or the NSA had been monitoring our signal conversations.
Speaker 1: We were very locked down.
Speaker 2: And two, it told me that the CIA had been monitoring my movements, because how the hell did they know that hours later I would be flying to Vegas. How in the hell did they know our hours after this article came came out, that I would be staying at the Waldorf Astoria on the Strip.
Speaker 1: How would how did the CIA know that I was up at the.
Speaker 2: Twenty eighth floor, top floor bar of the Waldorf Astoria. So what it tells you is the CIA was illegally monitoring the movements of an American journalist. It tells you that the CIA was monitoring the communications of an American journalist and representative Anna Polina, Timburshett, Eric Berlison. I implore you to look into that because I guarantee you if the CIA or NSA is monitoring my communications, I guarandamn to you, Congresswoman Luna, Burshett and Congressman Berlison, they're monitoring your stuff too. I guarantee you the CIA is monitoring the communications of members of Congress, and that I can't even tell you how much that makes my blood boil. So Congresswoman Luna, Congressman Burshett, Congressman Burlison, and the other folks on the UAP Task Force, you can take this to the bank. The CIA is monitoring your communications. They are looking at your emails, they are listening to your calls. And General Mike Flynn, who I politically disagree with on most things, set it best today on X The CIA needs to be splintered into a thousand pieces. In its current form, the CIA needs to be dismantled period. The fact that the CIA is illegally monitoring the communications and movement of an American journalist, the fact that the CIA was spying on former OD and I director Tulci Gabbard and their dig group. There is nothing more on American than that. And when President John F. Kennedy said, just days before he was assassinated by the CIA that the CIA needed to be splintered into a thousand pieces, President.
Speaker 1: Kennedy was right. He was right.
Speaker 2: General Mike Flynn is right, And folks in Congress, it is damn time to hold the CIA accountable. Senators, United States Senators, who I guarant Dan tee you the CIA as monitor monitoring your emails, your telephone calls. You know what time it is. It's time for a Church style committee. Senator Frank Church held in the early nineteen seventies a series of Senate hearings where they revealed to the American public all of the highly highly illegal stuff that the Central Intelligence Agency.
Speaker 1: Had been up to in the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 2: And one little tidbit that did not make it out into the hearing was the fact that the CIA had been paying off American journalists, American newsroom editors, American network network heads.
Speaker 1: The CIA had been paying them cash to.
Speaker 2: Spread disinformation that was supposed to be out in the Senate hearing, and you know who quashed that. CIA Director George Herbert walker Bush. He cut a backroom deal with a Senator Church to bury that little thing. The one thing they did not want out was that the CIA had been paying off and basically controlling American journalists to spread anti Russian propaganda. I mean, yes, it was anti Russian, but nonetheless it was propaganda.
Speaker 1: This is what the CIA does now.
Speaker 2: The other thing I will say to Congresswoman Annapoline a Luna, Congressman Timbershett, and Congressman Eric Berlison is that this is still going on. The CIA and the Pentagon are using a legal loophole called the Smith Munt Modernization Act. This was signed into law, unfortunately by President Obama. And basically, this law signed into law, or this legislation signed into law by President Obama, gave the deep state the green light to sow disinformation, to target the American public with disinformation, not only about UAP, about whatever they.
Speaker 1: Want that my friends in Congress, that is.
Speaker 2: The legal mechanism and again the legal mechanism the Pentagon and the CIA are using to target the American public with disinformation.
Speaker 1: It is a legal loophole it is.
Speaker 2: And I don't remember the executive order that prohibits the CIA from targeting American citizens with propaganda, but that is what the Smith Modernism Smith Mont Modernization Act does. That is the whole that President Obama signed into law that lets the Deep State run amok and target all of us, every American, every member of Congress with disinformation. It is the mechanism that they can have the journal and their little agreement, CIA's agreement with a Wall Street Journal to spread disinformation.
Speaker 1: About the UAP issue. And I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Wall Street Journal reporters Joel Scheckman and a ruin of this Janatha.
Speaker 1: That is how they are able to do this stuff.
Speaker 2: And folks in Congress and the staffers that watch this show, it is your duty in protecting the Constitution of the United States from all enemies foreign and domestic, to shut this CIA stuff down, to shut down the disinformation, to shut down the CIA targeting of whistleblowers, to shut down what Northrop Grumman has been doing and targeting whistleblowers. And believe me, it is stuff that would land people in federal prison for life. And this entire program, which the CIA is one of the primary stakeholders is having Northrop Grumman and security contractors go and do some really highly illegal things that violate federal law that would land anybody committing them in federal prison for life. So think about what would land somebody in federal prison for life. And those are the things that a couple people in Northrop Grumman are directing to particular security contractors to execute. When you are executing whistleblowers, when you are targeting whistleblowers with directed energy weapons. Folks in Congress, it is incumbent on you to protect this nation against domestic enemies because they are in our midst. This has been going on for a very long time, and only all of you in Congress that have the power to shut this shit down. Because at the end of the day, when you have the CIA, the Central Intelligence Agency, directing directing defense contractors and security contractors such as wacken Hut and Pinkerton and the companies that they have involved, that they have evolved to which by the way, those companies got moved into shell corporations overseas to hide the athelonies that they are committing.
Speaker 1: It is up to all of you in Congress.
Speaker 2: To do the right thing, do the right thing for the people that elected you, that put you in that chair. Because guess what, there aren't just foreign enemies. There are domestic enemies that are on the government payroll. There are domestic enemies in Northrop g and others that are are undermining the constitution of the United States, and they are undermining the national security of the United States. It is damn time, Congress, you gotta do something about this because if you, if you, if you, if you're fine with just a bunch of videos coming out and things of that nature, you're you're missing the forest from the trees. Because what the CIA is doing to this country, it is a cancer.
Speaker 1: It is a cancer.
Speaker 2: The CIA needs to be splintered into one thousand pieces. There need to be Senate hearings. And the people that are working for Northrop Grumming and other contractors, and in particular for the security contractors Pinkerton and Wackenhut, these people need to be brought up on federal charges. There needs to be grand jury investigation right now. These people need to be held to account. They cannot be allowed to get away with this. And they're laughing at all of you in Congress with they're laughing behind your backs because they're listening to your conversations, they're monitoring your emails. They don't give a damn about the Constitution. They certainly don't give a damn about any of you in Congress. You're all temporary employees in their minds. But at the end of the day, all of you in Congress, you are the only thing protecting the constitution of the United States. You're the only body that is protecting the citizens of the United States. You're the only ones that are protecting the national sovereignty of the United States. And like I said earlier, you need to ask about El Paso because the CIA and the Pentagon, if you haven't been read in to the high side information on this, they are aligning to you because what happened in El Paso is unbelievably frightening. It is not the cartels, it is not some drone. What happened in El Paso, what truly happened. What they are not telling Congress is terrifying. It is terrifying, and it is damn time that the Pentagon and the Executive Branch and the Trump administration come clean with the American public. President Trump speaking directly to you. You are the only president that will ever do this. If this switches to a democratic administration, or if the House and Senate flip Democrat flip to the Democratic side come midterms, this issue is dead. The Democrats won't do a goddamn thing about this nothing. So to every everyone in the Trump administration, to President Trump, this is your chance to make history. This is your chance to give the middle finger to the deep state. This is your chance to give the middle finger to the CIA and the Pentagon and the Lifers and all of the folks that are doing their dandist to undermine President Trump. If it doesn't happen now, it's not going to happen. So for all of my Republican friends, my MAGA friends that are watching this, you need to let this administration know. You need to let your Republican lawmakers know that this thing's got to get fast tracked. It's now or never, because when and if the Democrats take back over, the issue goes away, they will make it go away. You cannot trust the Democratic Party to do the right.
Speaker 1: Thing on the uap UFO issue.
Speaker 2: All right, So enough of my rant again, My hat is off to Representative Anna Polina Luna tim Bershett, Eric Burlison and their staffers that have really made all.
Speaker 1: Of this possible.
Speaker 2: I encourage all of you, all of those lawmakers that I just mentioned, to please hold the administration to account and don't let Arrow off the hook. Sean Kirkpatrick had a particular senator completely bamboozled, completely bamboozoled. Don't let John Koslowski or Arrow do the same thing to all of you.
Speaker 1: Hold them to account.
Speaker 2: Ask them where this where, this two year old, this historic to this historical report that's two years overdue.
Speaker 1: Ask them where that's at.
Speaker 2: Ask them what Arlow's solutions, the contractor that is running Arrow. You should also ask them what they're up to and ask them why they sent me a message on LinkedIn to apply for a job at Arrow. Where the desired qualification was qualifications was for me to have a background in information operations, information activities, and deception activities. So Members of Congress, you need to ask doctor John Koslowski why they tried to hire me and wanted me to have a background in propaganda. Because I tell you what, at the end of the day, I don't care if Arrow or the federal government came and offered me a half a million dollars to go work for them and to tow their party line.
Speaker 1: I can't be bought off at all.
Speaker 2: And I said it one time, and I'll say it again if something ever happens to me. It wasn't suicide, it wasn't a depression, it wasn't drugs, it wasn't a petty crime, it wasn't a car crash. Because unfortunately it's journalists and whistleblowers who get targeted by the CIA. And uh, and it's an American, it's frankly, Uh, it's it's perverse.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Uh. The way that the CIA is operating themselves is perverse.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting. It is the deep state. This ci A is the deep seat of the deep state deep state.
Speaker 2: And it's time we hold them to account and disintegrate them, put them back into some some form that where there is actually some true accountability. But anyway, thank you to President Trump for what you're doing on this.
Speaker 1: Please keep pushing the ball.
Speaker 2: Talk about the crash retrieval program, talk about what the CIA Office of Global Access is doing, Talk about what.
Speaker 1: The the illegality that.
Speaker 2: The defense contractors such as Northrop Grumming are up to talk about the targeting, the physical harassment and physical attacks against whistleblowers by these defense contractor of these security contractors that are working for the defense contractors to insulate the CIA from the bloody things that they are working on.
Speaker 1: It is time to do this. It's time to put America first.
Speaker 2: It is time to say fuck you to the deep State, fuck you to the CIA, and stand up for Americans, and stand up for the men and women that wear the uniform and put their lives on the line for this country, and especially for the whistleblowers who have given it all to right this wrong, whistleblowers who are on the verge of bankruptcy and have lost their security clearances all because of the CIA, the Deep State, the Pentagon. This shit's got to come to an end, and it's got to come to an end right now.