Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to kf I A M six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. Do you want your Jeopardy question? Apparently we're still on Ireland. Ireland first six hundred dollars. Ireland's euro coins feature a Celtic one of these Celtic one of these musical instruments.
Speaker 2: Come on, what do the Irish play the beer football? What a harp?
Speaker 3: A harp?
Speaker 2: I wasn't thinking that. I was thinking of a chill, but I think that that is. That's okay. It's a different thing to stick.
Speaker 1: It is. A stick is a walking stick. My dad had a shillely from his grandfather from Ireland.
Speaker 2: Yeah, happened to that. I should have that.
Speaker 1: I should have that everybody every house needs. If I can't find it, will you find me.
Speaker 2: One your birthdays? Not for like an old Chilely, like maybe from like a a state sale or something. If I made you one, that's cool.
Speaker 1: You're just going to go out in the yard and grave a stick and be like, look it's I waxed it for you, and I'll be like.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what else is going on? She's on top of it, he dropped a baby. It was great.
Speaker 4: The biggest news of the day is this phone call that took place between Trump and Putin. They have agreed, it looks like to seek a limited ceasefire against energy and infrastructure targets in the war between Russia and Ukraine. The White House says this is a first step in a movement to peace, that they would eventually include a maritime ceasefire in the Black Sea area and a full and elasting end to fighting. The White House did add that negotiations would begin immediately.
Speaker 2: It's not clear yet.
Speaker 4: We haven't had a lot of reaction from the Ukrainians, but we know that the Ukrainians met with American officials in Saudi Arabia last week to at least develop some of the groundwork that was necessary for this proposal to be given to Russia.
Speaker 1: More information out of the San Bernardino County sheriffs deputy that was killed in that accident. It looks like not only did he put on the badge to protect and serve yesterday and for every day of his six years in the department, but that when he gave pursuit to this person, it was to save a lot more lives because now we're learning that this guy, this driver that stole the car and took off, has a history of a fleeing from law enforcement and being quite brazen when it comes to putting the public safety at risk. His name was Ryan Turner or is Ryan Turner, a twenty two year old who has an extensive criminal arrest history who led that.
Speaker 2: High speed chase.
Speaker 1: The deputy is Hector Quavis Junior, just thirty six years old, as I mentioned, a six year veteran of the department who worked out of Victorville for the last three years. Leaves behind a wife, two kids, his parents, two siblings. He's a high school football coach. No words is what many people can say. Who knew Hector like you said.
Speaker 4: The other high speed result, the high speed chase that resulted in a crash in January of last year, also had pleaded no contest with charge of grand theft auto, resulting in a sixteen month prison sentence, but only served eight months.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, we will get your responses on what you would do if you were Sonny Williams and Butch Wilmore. Who are those astronauts who are trapped in space? They thought they were going for ten days. They went for ten months.
Speaker 2: Well they're headed back. What would you do first thing? Back?
Speaker 4: The family of sudik Sha Konanki, the US student who vanished on spring breakdown and the Dominican Republic, has formally requested the police declare their daughter deceased. This University of Pittsburgh student was the one who vanished while she was on spring break, and authorities have said they believe that she died by drowning. The family says they completely trust the investigation and acknowledge that there's no evidence of foul play. In fact, her parents have added that that guy that they have loosely detained and that they've questioned, they've questioned for three days, Joshua Reebe is a Minnesota college student. They her parents are basically saying, this kid's cooperating with investigators. They acknowledge there's no evidence of foul play, and they understand that there has to be some legal procedures that the Dominicans follow before their request is granted, but they are prepared to comply with any necessary formalities or documentation.
Speaker 1: There was quite the scene that the heat game Tracy Morgan Court inside got sick in the second half of a game.
Speaker 4: Threw up right there on the hardwood floor, seats next to the broadcast table, next to six minutes nine seconds left in the third when he threw up, and it was bad because he threw up, his nose started bleeding. I can't and because he's right there, I mean, if he's in the fourth row, they're not going to stop the game, but they have to come out and clean it up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what a bio has there.
Speaker 4: This guy's had a whole series of health problems, also with kidney problems.
Speaker 2: He has diabetes.
Speaker 4: He had a kidney track with that bad accident, he was in a limo when a Walmart truck ran into the back of him. Exactly One of his buddies was killed in the accident. He was in a coma for two weeks, and Tracy Morgan posted this morning a picture of himself from the hospital bed, saying, doctors did all the tests, it turns out.
Speaker 2: It was food poisoning.
Speaker 4: So I mean, I'm supposing that that's he did look like he had a lot of a lot of boops and beeps and sensors and clips and things all over his body.
Speaker 1: He must be out of an abundance of caution considering his prior health issues.
Speaker 2: That sometimes throw up is not just throw up.
Speaker 4: That's the most doctorly thing I think I've heard you say in a long time.
Speaker 1: Really, I say a lot of doctorally things around here, and I'd like.
Speaker 2: You you just throw up. I'd like you to start recognizing.
Speaker 4: There is a new QSR report about drive throughs tracking the quick service restaurant industry. QSR said accurate accuracy in your order when you go through the drive through is leading to some industry wide changes. They're investing in their drive throughs. I don't know if you've seen this. The digital signs that go up even AI where you're ordering not from a human being, although the voice sounds like it's a human being. You say what you want, you're double double with cheese or double double no onions or whatever your order is. They don't do that at in and out, but they'll do it at McDonald's where your order, once you say it is displayed in front of you. Yeah, so that you could check it right away, and they goes do you see everything correct there?
Speaker 2: I have a question. Yeah.
Speaker 1: There have been drive throughs with two lanes for a long time. Is it new that or just realizing it? God bless you, and you did not turn off your mic for that which you routinely chastis twice now, which you routinely chastise me for.
Speaker 2: Okay, how seless you? Hey, honest sneeze and thank you? The two lane drive.
Speaker 5: Through for what?
Speaker 2: Recently?
Speaker 1: They say, Hi, I'm the person in the box says Hi, I'm Gary.
Speaker 2: What's your name? And I'm like, who cares? Gary?
Speaker 1: I would like a freaking tall cappuccino. I don't say that, but I think it is that a new because they don't need my name to find out who I am when I come to the window. Because they've had these drive throughs for a long time at every like McDonald's whatever.
Speaker 2: They never asked your name before they assign it to your car. You should black truck.
Speaker 1: And now it's like, Hi, I'm Sheila. What's your name? It's like, Shila, you don't care. I don't care to give it to you. I just want the cappuccino. No one gets hurt.
Speaker 2: But it's easier for you to just do the two syllables of Shannon than it is for you to know why is why am I I'm.
Speaker 4: Asking why, why do they do for the pleasantries?
Speaker 2: Ah? That's all.
Speaker 1: Then I feel bad for the people that have to ask for their name. They don't care you would well, because then you'd be you don't like talking to strangers.
Speaker 2: It's just didn't you have to remember their name?
Speaker 4: And then when they come to the when they come to the window, you're like, oh, that's what Shannon looks like.
Speaker 1: Routinely, every time I've done this at a Starbucks and they ask for my name, I go to the window and they're like Mike, and I'm like, no, Shannon, Like.
Speaker 2: Why go through the whole rigamarole free time.
Speaker 1: They're going to be like, oh is that Sandra, No Shannon, Oh, Shannon, here's your.
Speaker 2: Why ask for the name?
Speaker 4: Sonny and Butcher and a couple of friends are coming back to Earth today. What are the first things that they're going to want when they get back. We'll talk about what you would want when you came back nine months in space.
Speaker 1: I'd want someone not to ask for my name, Just give me the coffee.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on Demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: There's a South African research group that has been dispatched to a research station in Antarctica. They're there for at least ten more months, extreme weather, as you can imagine, just essentially just each other for company and support. No animals or anything like that, or society or humans or whatever. And now, as you can imagine, they're pleading for help because.
Speaker 2: Of murder. We'll work on the trailer, we'll work on the speed.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like, who thought this was a good idea.
Speaker 1: We all read Lord of the Flies, we all saw yellow jackets.
Speaker 2: We know what.
Speaker 1: We know what happens when people are left on their own in a remote place with only themselves.
Speaker 2: Nothing good, nothing good, nothing good. Humans are dumb. We're awful people.
Speaker 4: Uh So Sonny Williams and Butch Wilmore finally returning home after nine months in space. They got onto that Dragon nine crew nine capsule and they have detached from the International Space Station.
Speaker 2: And for help because of murder.
Speaker 4: Murderer now no still, but they are expected back sometime gosh, about three hours, a little less than three hours from now in uh somewhere off the coast of Florida. And then they'll be picked up and study didn't have to go through a lot of treatment, et cetera.
Speaker 2: But we were asking if so.
Speaker 4: They were only supposed to spend eight days in space, and they ended up there almost nine months. So what would you do if you came back? What was the first thing you would want?
Speaker 7: Hey, Garyan Shannon, this is Ariel from Pico Rivera, California.
Speaker 8: I've been listening to KFI for a long time.
Speaker 7: What I would do on my first day back is definitely go hit up a thirty pack of course light some tacos, definitely from King Taco if you've ever been.
Speaker 8: It's off of Washington six h five Freeway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, try it.
Speaker 8: And yes, I am Mexican and legal.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think you don't have to show us your papers.
Speaker 6: And Sharon, well, I hope what I land from the International Space Station, my husband and four kids are there, so I'd hug and kiss everywhere.
Speaker 9: Then I'd go change my underwear.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good idea. I like that order of events. I'm pretty got at any are you kidding free fall? Free? Well, you don't wear any morning.
Speaker 10: Garyan Shannon, it's Mattcut from Nevada just tuesdays. And if I was hurtling back towards Earth and entering the atmosphere. I would call ahead on the radio and say, as soon as that hatch door pops open, I want a hand to reach inside the cockpit and hand me a double Manhattan. I'm just start sipping it all the way out and onto the stretcher. Yeah, have a great day.
Speaker 2: That serves in a Martini glass.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you've got to have that in a tumbler, a double Manhattan, not drinking that out of a Martini glass.
Speaker 2: I was just trying to make sure. I don't want him to spill any of it, get all of it. That's why it wouldn't be in a Martini glass.
Speaker 11: Garyan Shannon, great show.
Speaker 3: What I would do is that I finally have a proper toilet.
Speaker 6: Us for the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I mean, have you seen that toilet?
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 2: First thing I do, get a big old one day cigar. I have a cup of real homemade coffee and just enjoy the next an hour. That's not a real cup of coffee. That would be incredible coffee.
Speaker 4: With the cigar, though you're going to you're gonna cause some things to move around down there.
Speaker 3: Hey, Gary and Shannon, this is the dawn in lake Forest. A don if I was stuck doing Space Wars stuff for ten months. I think the first thing I would do when I came back was go straight to in and out burger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Two double doubled, extra onions, extra pickles, animal style, That's what I would do.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thanks, guys.
Speaker 1: Having great, that's a lot. We're all not astronauts, you know what I mean. They're probably gonna come back and eat like a piece of like broccoli, broccoli and hummus or something.
Speaker 12: Shannon Salem from Caster, the first thing I would do back in space I would get an in and out burger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of in and outs Haagory and Shannon. Hey, hey, Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 11: The first thing I would do is I'm a big Hawaiian food eater, so I would definitely.
Speaker 2: Go get me a big local mocho. Helloha, Wait, what what kind of food Hawaiian food?
Speaker 9: Ah?
Speaker 2: What's a loco mocha? Is that what he said?
Speaker 4: Loco mocho? But that one's new to me and I even watched Molana and I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Oh, I googled it.
Speaker 1: Okay, three layers of rice, hamburger patty and eggs smothered and savory gravy.
Speaker 2: That sounds good. Yes, gang.
Speaker 9: If I had been in space for eighteen months and was coming back, I would want a bath, a massage, a big glasses wine, big fat jay, and then.
Speaker 2: Hours and six I called, and I called that one right away. What did I do with my hand? Right when she got started? You made the thing? Uh huh?
Speaker 9: Hi, Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 2: If I just came back from space, I'd take a hot, hot long shower. Yeah, as opposed to the sponge bath.
Speaker 12: Right, Yeah, bake, Gary and Shannon. This is a job from Norco.
Speaker 8: John.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: If I got back from out our space, the first thing that I would make is bacon wrapped mushrooms.
Speaker 2: Okay, put those on your grill.
Speaker 12: Grill of seasons coming up. Just take some bacon, wrap it around a mushroom, put a tubpic in it, throw it on the top. They will disappear. You can't even let them cool down. People will burn their fingers to get their hands on some bacon wrapped mushroom.
Speaker 1: I feel like that was a very big like seventies our dirv or bacon wrapped mushrooms. Never heard of them before in my life. Why do you have such an aversion to them. I mean, we're not mushroom people. You and I don't have mushrooms, but they're not. That doesn't sound gross to me. It just sounds like something I wouldn't enjoy.
Speaker 2: The mushrooms tastes like dirt. Well, some people really like. Okay, give me dirt on my bacon, please. Not just had mushrooms on my pizza. Yeah, but was there bacon on it?
Speaker 1: No, just because you don't like something doesn't mean it's bad.
Speaker 2: It just means you don't like it. Again, I didn't say it was bad your face, Like, Hey.
Speaker 11: Garyan Shannon, if I got back after being in space that long, please don't tell Debora Mark, But I need steak. I need good meat. I need to have a good old fashioned barbecue, lots of drippings, lots of meat. Yeah, some friends over, but to me, it's about getting that getting the meat.
Speaker 2: Don't tell Deborah. Let's keep this between us, please, okay. I she hears brisket and she turns it off.
Speaker 5: What I would do if I came back from space after eight months would be the same thing I did when I came back from Afghanistan for thirteen months. I got myself a nice piece of steak.
Speaker 2: I thought I was going to go somewhere.
Speaker 5: On potato.
Speaker 2: With all of tell you what he did.
Speaker 5: That's what I would get. That beer, Yeah, yeah, a good beer.
Speaker 1: There's something to be said about a steak and a baked potato. I tell ya, nice and sim they go together so well, like bacon and mushrooms.
Speaker 12: What I want when I come back and stay cally a nice fat dab, a knife I P eight and a cortal hot chicken sandwich.
Speaker 2: Let's go hot chicken. But you got to do the dab and then the I P A.
Speaker 1: It sounds like the stomach problems for me. An I P A and then hot chicken.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man.
Speaker 4: But then you have the privacy of your own bathroom. So's as long as you wanted to.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine after being in the space station, just having your bathroom.
Speaker 4: To yourself, just to yourself again. They're expected to splash down sometimes just before.
Speaker 2: Three o'clock time. True Crime Tuesdays, we come back.
Speaker 1: We've got scientists trapped on Antarctica who are trying to kill each other and they can't leave.
Speaker 2: Murder, and only fans fetish murder. Good stuff.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Because I've seen them.
Speaker 4: I've looked it up because I was trying to see if I was thinking of the right Manhattan. And I've seen it in a in a Martini glass that's sort of triangular glass, conicle, whatever you call it, and then also a coupe.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've only seen it drink by my grandfather in a tumbler. Old fashion in a Manhattan was only in a tumbler, like a man's glass.
Speaker 2: I've only seen fashion in a drink out.
Speaker 1: Of Cosmo glasses or Martini glass unless it's a martine man drinking of Martini or an Espress marite.
Speaker 2: It's one thing. But like a man drinking of Manhattan at a Martini glass, I don't know. I don't know. I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't like a guy drinking out a coupe or a Martini glass. I prefer a guy to drink out of a tumbler. But that goes back to my grandfather.
Speaker 2: Could he drink out of a tumbler with a straw?
Speaker 1: No? No, I mean drink out whatever the hell you want to drink out of. Drink America, do what you want, I drink it out of a yeah crap, I don't care.
Speaker 2: Sounds like you did that, But I do think a man drinking out of.
Speaker 4: Well whatever, a martini glass, I wouldn't a coupe, which is the round, which I love.
Speaker 2: I love to drink champagne out of a coupe. Do you know what it's supposed to be? The shape of? Noah? What? What is this?
Speaker 1: A breast? But a baby breast? Like a tiny like breast.
Speaker 2: For a baby. Excuse me, I'm sorry, not everybody, it's it, But.
Speaker 4: That's boob fits in that glass like a queen or somebody whoever they made the glass out, really, yes, or not out of but small breasted women the queen.
Speaker 2: In the old days, we didn't have hormones in our milk.
Speaker 1: Oh really, is that what it is? They drank like milk out of the udder in those days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it didn't have uh, hormones. I see artificials.
Speaker 1: So if we go back to getting rid of all the chemicals and the plastic, we'll all have small breasts.
Speaker 2: And tiny books.
Speaker 1: Really, no, no, no, there were some sizable asses back in the middle of evil time.
Speaker 4: White House says that President Trump and President Putin had a nice long phone call today. Paintings agreed on an immediate ceasefire for energy and infrastructure targets in the Ukraine.
Speaker 1: There were big breasted women because they I'm saying, the one that it was designed the person that it was an honorary for, probably didn't have a giant.
Speaker 2: You were going to say knockers.
Speaker 4: No, I wasn't. Yes I was, but I didn't. It's time for True Crime Tuesday. I'm totally googling this.
Speaker 12: No sounds made up.
Speaker 1: Well, there's bigger ones. There are bigger ones. I just have small ones at home. My coupeg glasses are pretty small to where it would just be very small. But I see that there are bigger ones where the breast would fit more comfortably in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, a group of scientists just wanted to see how far that was.
Speaker 6: Going to go.
Speaker 1: Thank you, yes, just leaving me out there flapping in the wind. A group of scientists trapped in a tiny base in Antarctica have sent an email pleading for help. They say a member of their team is threatened to kill another colleague. This is a South African research group and they were dispatched to this base. This research station in Antarctica. They're isolated, and they're there for at least another ten months.
Speaker 4: I have a question about this, Okay. Now, specifically, they say one of the isolated researchers sent this email. They claim that one of the group had attacked them and is issuing further threats. The group is living in fear of the man who posed a threat to the entire team, according to this researcher, and the team member was also accused of sexually assaulting one of the colleagues. Now, as you get deeper into this email, that specifically asks the government of South Africa to come and rescue them. Quote specifically, he physically assaulted X whoever the other person was, which is a grave violation of personal safety and workplace norms. Furthermore, he threatened to kill that person, creating an environment of fear and intimidation. I remain deeply concerned about my own safety, constantly wondering if I might become the next victim. How okay, So, assuming that the person got into an argument with X, how does that translate into a sexual assault?
Speaker 2: I'm going to need more, uh.
Speaker 1: Details on what because there's a salt that could be classified as a sexual assault. But it's like if you go grab Elmer's ass or slap it, it could be considered uh, battery or sexual battery. Technically it to be sexual battery. You just mean it to be assault or battery. But because of where you touched him, it is sexual in nature.
Speaker 4: Legally, right, I think. So I go to punch him and I accidentally punch him.
Speaker 1: In the genitals, it's different than them in the shoulder exactly, So I think that's probably more of what it is versus like a male on female type sexual assault.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming.
Speaker 1: My favorite part about this article in the Daily Mail, well, there's a lot number one who thinks it's a good idea to send a group of scientists to this isolated place in Antarctica and leave them there for a year. I mean, it's just, on its face, sounds like a recipe for disaster. The other thing I like about this article in the Daily Mail is a post a picture of a group of researchers at this base, and you're and you see this picture like, oh my god, these are the researchers, and then you read the fine print that says pictured is a different team of scientific researchers so we're stationed there in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Right, because you're looking through them like, I wonder.
Speaker 1: Which one guy like that guy looks a little handsy, that guy looks like you can have a couple uh siders and get sideways.
Speaker 2: But that's kind of a sausage fest, right there, isn't it. Yeah, But see that's the problem.
Speaker 1: You get too many sausages and then a couple of coupe glasses in there, and yes, nothing good comes of that.
Speaker 4: Speaking of which, this is one of the first times we've been able to do to a true Crime Tuesday that involves saran wrap.
Speaker 1: Ah and snm. Yeah, but I mean right, you're right, saran rap was much sexier. Gary Channon will continue.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: And it goes back to Murray Antwinette, because of course it does. A teen Queen of Friends from seventeen seventy four to seventeen ninety two often cited as the breasts which were the inspiration between the for the wide mouth, shallow bowl champagne coupe, and as legend goes, it is a good story, but it's probably not true. But it is a great story, and then there's a whole better there's a whole story behind it that I don't think that you care about, so I'll just leave it at that.
Speaker 4: There is a bar in I believe it's Paris that claims that it has glasses that are modeled after Kate Moss.
Speaker 2: Mosses a lot of bars do.
Speaker 1: That was actually the focus of the article that Kate Moss. It said, You'd be hard pressed not to think of Kate Moss as boobs. They've been featured everywhere, and I'm thinking, I cannot picture Kate Moss's boobs. In fact, I just remember her as the nineties like ultra thin modeling. Yeah, apparently there have been a number of women who have have have used their breasts to help artists shape glasses, but the coupe.
Speaker 2: Was not one of them. To Marie Antoinette, Well, who was the model then for the Champagne flute? Is that nobody?
Speaker 1: That was just too That was just to keep the bubbles effervescence, because that would be weird. Sorry for doing that. That was weird, No worries, I got it. I looked away very quickly. This is the this is our last story. For a True Crime Tuesday, and this one is a weird one. I looked away very quickly.
Speaker 4: A woman in San Bernardino County is actually facing second degree murder charges after she was paid to engage in fetish acts, which she was filming for her OnlyFans page. Now again, a guy contacts her to do some weird stuff and she's gonna film it all and put it on her only fans page.
Speaker 1: He wanted her to wrap him in saran wrap like a mummy and glue women's boots to his feet.
Speaker 2: Time out. Now, let's stop. I feel like right there.
Speaker 1: Now, I get what you said earlier. We have to discuss I didn't know where you got that from. I thought that came out of your own creative mind.
Speaker 2: Please, we have to discuss this. Yeah. Have you ever wrapped saran wrap around any part of your body? No? But I have thought about it ever since I saw fried green tomatoes.
Speaker 4: Well, wasn't it She did that to entice her husband, didn't she? And I thought there was a point where that became like a weight loss thing. I'm thinking like high school wrestlers and the yeah, to make yourself sweat even more. Ah, Now what happens is your skin has a lot to do with the exchange of gases through your body.
Speaker 1: So it's a greater release if you're in Sauran wrap. Is that what you're saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: I'm saying the way your body works, you could suffocate your body by wrapping it in something like that. That's even if you wrap most of your body in something that doesn't allow your skin to breathe, you're going to cause some problems.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that was his concern at this point, but I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's why this is a dangerous thing. This justn't This wasn't just a like, aha, I'm going to wrap my arms.
Speaker 1: And how did Kathy Bates get it so sparkly? And what was her alter egos named Towanda something like that in the movie.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm sorry for taking matter that you think I would remember that, but I now in this case, they started going on doing their thing about two years ago. Actually, they finally got together. She said it was the first time she had ever engaged in any of this.
Speaker 2: At about six o'clock.
Speaker 1: She went straight from Catillion to the days in with our saran.
Speaker 4: Wrap in toe and filming it for only fans. Right after Junior le she shows up at his house in Escondido. He looks like he's already had a couple of pops, but she decides to go forward with all of this. A few hours later, a nine to one one call comes in. Paramedics get their officers find her performing CPR on him. The guy was rushed to the hospital, declared brain dead, and the next day was taking off life support several days after that. The cause of death, according to authorities, suffocation and lack of oxygen to the brain.
Speaker 2: There were videos he likes to be bound.
Speaker 1: Obviously, he liked to be wrapped up in saran wrap and taped.
Speaker 4: Shut, duct tape over his mouth, his legs secured in the wrap, wrists bound, fingers covered with duct tapeople are in a bag wrappings over his head so that he was unable to move. While while he was unresponsive, she moves over to the couch and performs what is only described as a sex act nearby.
Speaker 1: And what kind of stuff are you looking at that you've got to do all this to get to your desired result?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How broken are you? Where you've got to go through with all of this.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Internet.
Speaker 4: My god, kids, old fashioned is still great, the old way to do it still perfectly fine.
Speaker 2: My god.
Speaker 4: The DA does say that this is a second degree murder charge because there is no evidence that there was an intent to kill. Her attorney says there's no evidence that there was an intent to kill, and that the bag, there's no indication he asked her to obstruct his breathing, so he didn't ask for that. He was doing that to himself, asked her to put tape over his mouth, or asked her to put the plastic bag over his head. So but she should have known, apparently, that what was going on in the room was potentially dangerous to this guy and could result in his death.
Speaker 2: Hence the second degree.
Speaker 1: Ladies, there's a lot of things you can do for money.
Speaker 2: This should not be one of them. When did you become so judgy?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: I just if your dude wants you to wrap him.
Speaker 4: In Sarana wrap and no, no, no, If it's your dude, that's one I can get the If you've got a stranger who's asking you to do.
Speaker 2: It, it's okay, it's okay.
Speaker 1: If it's your know, I get the appeal of wanting to duct tape a guy's mouth shut.
Speaker 2: I get that, but the saranne wrap is too far. All Right, The John cobellt shows up next. We'll see you tomorrow. Stay drive everybody things you've.
Speaker 4: Been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show. You can always hear us live on KFI AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap