Speaker 1: It is the Ben and Skin Show, Nice on point one the Eagle. Thank you for hanging out with us today. Don't forget Dallas Mavericks basketball tonight, early tip time at seven o'clock. Pregame starts at six point thirty. Right here on Nice, I'm one the Eagle, the home of Dallas Mavericks Basketball. Now. This segment is brought to you by roller Town Beer Works. That's the brewery that Ben and I are partners in and we would love to see you there this weekend in Solina. It is our huge Mango Habinnaro Weekend at Rollertown. We're releasing one of our re releasing one of our most legendary beers, the Mango Habinaro Sour, and as such, we have a big party all day Saturday to celebrate it, including some non alcoholic drinks so the kids will have plenty of stuff to throw down onto. Plus two badass food trucks, Cheddar Wheel and Ricardo's Takaria. I love both of those, but man I got a hankering for Ricardo's. So come on out this weekend hang out with us in Solina. Live music, incredible flavors, and credible beer. Twenty Fresh local beers on tap and then pick us up out at places, supermarkets, restaurants, bars, we be everywhere. If you don't see us, ask for us Rollertown Beer Works. But right now it's time for this. This thing's big. Look.
Speaker 2: We're not perfect. Sometimes we have some things that happen on the show that either stop things down or let me just say something weird. We have to look at it and reflect. And today's March fifth, but I have our February month and review with some of our bloopers and clips and things like that. All right, very exciting, Ben Rogers. I'd like for you to take the standard hand on the Bible. Yep, here's something Ben did lastly. Period gott to use that at least once a month coming up next.
Speaker 3: Oh, I told you guys, I thought my wife's periods got reversed. What she was only in a good mood for one short time per month.
Speaker 1: Who's the next sponsor?
Speaker 2: One of those who had the twenty nine day period?
Speaker 4: That poor lady, I know.
Speaker 2: I felt bad in the courage you have her and start a life with her.
Speaker 1: I brought it up to her again recently, and she did not enjoy it.
Speaker 5: The second time. I brought it up.
Speaker 1: Weird, I thought enough time it passed. Weird? Was she doing when you brought it up?
Speaker 3: Christina appreciated my honesty and vulnerability and sharing that important marriage detail.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, my mom did as well.
Speaker 6: She texted me as soon as you admitted that little fun fact there was this guy doing.
Speaker 3: She's it's like some people say, resting bitch face. She just has resting bitch Mode's so tired.
Speaker 1: We're not on the air now, are we? Oh my god?
Speaker 4: So was she like that before y'all got married? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, cold blooded killer?
Speaker 2: You should tell the thing she says about him?
Speaker 1: Is there a like a Ben Rogers reddit that she.
Speaker 2: Put reddit slash big Ben, a big band? Jeff Skinway, we need you to take the stand please.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm not gonna I'll put my hand on the koran.
Speaker 2: Okay, skin said path a little weird uh. A table with working legs. It's called a memo and it walks around. You know what, I want to eat a dinner in the living room, tonight, kitchen table hither and it goes.
Speaker 1: And there you are on the couch. They don't have to buy TV trays. It knocks over everything in its path.
Speaker 5: And fireath. He said, path weird, right, we.
Speaker 4: All heard it.
Speaker 1: Can we hear that again?
Speaker 5: Of everything?
Speaker 1: And it's we haven't isolated. It knocks over everything in its path. It's like three, so it's weird. It's not path. This is a little down a hill. Just kind of ran down a hill, isn't It knocks over everything in its path.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 1: It does curve around like path weird, right.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if it's that bad, but when you hear it, you're just kind of like, wait, hold.
Speaker 1: On, what happened? It knocks over everything, and it's pie.
Speaker 5: It's kind of forest gump.
Speaker 2: This one is labeled Christina goes Country.
Speaker 1: That doesn't solve the problem or the fact that I have a shark tooth, have dead tooth. And this morning I was in a hurry and I was eating fast, and I was eating too fast, and the inside of my lip caught that shark tooth. While I was chilling, I yelled that, and blood was shooting. I couldn't get the inside of my lip to stop bleeding.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Keep squirting everywhere. Hey man, who do you think I am? That gal that was married to Sashavu was that Giral's name, Kristin Lee.
Speaker 4: He made it worse what he was talking about the blood?
Speaker 3: Why did you track yourself out? That's a good drop because she's so country.
Speaker 1: She goes hey. He was talking about the blood.
Speaker 4: I didn't say very country. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Then you started giggling.
Speaker 5: It caught herself.
Speaker 1: Really, that doesn't.
Speaker 6: Sorry what he was talking about the blood. Almost everything I say it comes out pretty country.
Speaker 1: Sometimes she laughed.
Speaker 4: At it, so what's funny? He was talking about the blood?
Speaker 1: Why did you.
Speaker 3: Track yourself out? That's a good drop because she's so country, she goes hey. He was talking about the blood. That was more about the blood.
Speaker 4: He was talking about the blood.
Speaker 1: Blood path.
Speaker 2: Ben Yep, We're gonna need you take care of Shane and our people at QC Kinetics a little bit better.
Speaker 3: Okay, coming up next to the Today again. Before we get there, I want to say thank you to QC Kinetics. QC kinetics is changing lives. People who are struggling with chronic joint pain are going to QC kinetics dot com setting up free consultations and going in and having their lives changed because of this. Just amazing state of the art medical technology where they use your body's own natural healing.
Speaker 5: You know, I'll call it juices. That's medical.
Speaker 3: I like that, use your own magical body juice to heal it. So that's coming from a C student who didn't go to medical school. I love it. But if you like have chronic knee pain, joint pain, elbow pain, back pain, whatever it may be, set up a free consultation at QC Kinetics figure out how your own magical juices can heal yourself.
Speaker 1: Yep, eighty six ten. That's the phone number we want you called healing juices of q Symthemtics.
Speaker 3: We'll call it state of the art medical technology where they use your body's own natural healing.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, I'll call it juices.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's the medical time, medical juice, medical juice.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It kind of sounds messy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, you guys couldn't handle it for some reason. When I got into some phone talk. You guys all Apple people though, because you know I had you can go back to your first phone was the Nokia phone that has a snake on it. I never got into the BlackBerry world, but I was a droid guy. In Microsoft Computer grapt for a long time, and it wasn't until probably thirteen twenty fourteen. I was like, I submit to the Apple gods.
Speaker 1: It is the least interesting story I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: I agree, I was fulfilling my contractual duties as a talk show host.
Speaker 4: You didn't keep going. We're all just staring at you, like where this needs to end?
Speaker 3: Fast?
Speaker 1: He's just name checking technology. I don't know what's happening right now.
Speaker 3: I picture him like talking to some of those students at North Texas and they're all looking up to him like he's a big deal. And he's like he used to be an Ikea guy. Go there and make all my own furniture. So what I did, That's who I was as a person. But then I went to Home Zone and some of their furniture. Once I realized that Ikea has got it set up to trap.
Speaker 1: You, Stacy furniture was a place A little while he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Skin and I looked up at each other exact same time, going, man, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: We let him keep going. How much technology does he have access to in his brain? What was the all the furniture stores named after gals?
Speaker 2: I got like, you know, Barry Furniture, It's gonna show me like man stuff.
Speaker 1: No, dude, you want to find a nice Swedish girl named Ikia.
Speaker 2: For some reason, we were talking about Bush their new cooking show.
Speaker 1: But anyways, Beyond the Lookout if you like Bush, Beyond the Lookout for the new cooking show that he'll be hosting, rock Star Kitchen Chronicles. That's what it's called. Yeah, when does it? When does it air?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: I think it started last week. It's on some weird new streaming service. I forget what it's called.
Speaker 1: Google Guy.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, no, I love Bush. I love some of their songs. And then is this saw a show? Like is it at home kitchen or are they like eating out and stuff? No, it's his home, so they're not eating out. It's at his home. He's cooking at his home for the guests, and he's actually doing interviews along while he cooks.
Speaker 1: All right, I remember since I remember getting worried at BFD because it was outdoors. I was like, man, I forget, if it rains, the Bush is going to get wet. I got the MUNCHI he's just thinking about this show right now, right, So anyways, Beaver.
Speaker 6: I do not have time for the Elbers.
Speaker 4: I'm not having it that day.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with it. I'll let it stand. Oh, okay, great, I'll choose. We'll let it stand.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: This is labeled ben shortlist interpretation the Academy Awards that we're going to have their nominations on the nineteenth. All right, I mean we announced those, then we can put some dumb bet together in which we have to watch all the movies that have been nominated.
Speaker 1: I think that I'm willing to bet money that a friend of the show gets nominated for an Academy Award.
Speaker 5: I hope so.
Speaker 1: Really, Abraham Alexander and Adrian Quesada are on the Oscar short list for their song like a Bird.
Speaker 4: I saw him post that.
Speaker 1: Man, you're supposed to wait till the nominations right now.
Speaker 3: This is for all the guys that get awards that are under five to six who you said the short list?
Speaker 1: That is really good joke. I like that a lot.
Speaker 5: That's good. I stand, but that was great.
Speaker 1: In a second replay that later in the show, that'd be a good podcast.
Speaker 3: The Shortlist Old Lady Short hosts who only talk about short people topics.
Speaker 1: Danny DeVito's the common denominator of all shows.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have two more here this Christina. Yep, we're talking about virgins. Last story we're going to do in the weekday update. The number of virgins in the United States has hit an all time high.
Speaker 1: Because of the population. If you were young.
Speaker 2: Adults in America having sex them before, virginity rates among twenty two to thirty four year olds hitting record high. So if you're twenty two to thirty four, a lot of people in that age group virgins. Let's say, stay pure and stay true to yourself.
Speaker 1: Did you see the stats that drinking is down with young people. I have seen that correlation.
Speaker 6: I was thinking it's because more people are on their phones all the time, and then you don't actually want to talk to people, and then that you kind of need to talk to someone.
Speaker 4: Before you do that. You don't have to know you need to you just yes or no.
Speaker 1: It was a good moment by you, Christina. Thanks cut to the chase.
Speaker 4: No, what's the deal happening?
Speaker 1: It's two o'clock.
Speaker 2: The shutting down, the bar shutting down. Uh, family feud came back. We had snack family feud.
Speaker 1: For is this a fifteen second clip show me M and MS, dumbass, We'll give it to you, Peanut, M and m's number ten. Yeah, you give it to me because I said M and MS. But you know it's better.
Speaker 5: He didn't say peanut MMS. I'd like to protest allow it.
Speaker 1: Just are you saying, penis M and MS? Keep it going? Um cookies.
Speaker 5: No or donuts as gas station snacks.
Speaker 1: Planners.
Speaker 5: It was a hardcore.
Speaker 1: I've done a lot of cocaine the night before. Let's menas well. I'll never forget the time KT went and he looked the gas station attendant dead in the eye as he was leaving with his planners, and he said, well, that'll do it for this one, okay, Christina is going to play music for thirty minutes, and then MAVs pregame right around ninety seven point won the Eagle.
Speaker 5: There you going, well, I'm gonna get my sack back, dude
Speaker 1: God bless Jesus.