Speaker 1: The initials for Game five twenty eight in quarterfinal number three AB A just the first two letters of the alphabet A B. We're worth seventy thousand, five hundred dollars AB everybody Ready, Ready Ready AB number one.
Speaker 2: Clue number one feature stories. Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Are sometimes temporary.
Speaker 2: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: These are often considered large. Clue number four, they are managed. Clue number five involves units. Final clue Clue number six. Shared facilities are common in these rented living complexes.
Speaker 3: Mark Market apartment building, that's right, apartment.
Speaker 4: That just going simple, got us all all right, right there, building, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Marky, Mark Parrish on the board with one apartment building number two of a B clue number one.
Speaker 3: One of the.
Speaker 1: Words shares a name with a Disney princess Tatum Geez, go for it.
Speaker 3: Aurora Borealis. That's right.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 3: I was just Tatum.
Speaker 6: I was just thinking it too. Wow, my god, I.
Speaker 3: Look at that she is. She has a Disney cup in her hand.
Speaker 1: I'm a Disney So you went straight to Aurora, not Aeriel or somebody else.
Speaker 3: You went straight to Aurora.
Speaker 7: That's the Minnesota in you're yes, that's Northern Lights.
Speaker 3: That was fantastic. All right, that's I mean, that was an A plus.
Speaker 1: No matter what happens, the coffee super impressive.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Tatum Boreal gets one and she ties Mark Parris. That was unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Here's number three of a B Clue number one includes.
Speaker 1: One person in a single instance. Clue number two is tracked. Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Is an attempt. Mark yep at that that's.
Speaker 6: Bones.
Speaker 3: When do Young Parker? When do Young park a week ago? Today?
Speaker 1: Got nine one of the ones he missed. If he gets that one, he breaks the record. Now, if at Bat haunts you, we're gonna start seeing a baseball team. But at Bat gets Mark Parrish's second point him Mark good, guys, let's go all right, Mark Parrish with two, Tatum Everett with one. Lots of time for John Bonus, Eric Stolhansky, and Elizabeth Es. Here's number four of AB Clue number one former football player, Clue number two known for shoes. Clue number three originally from chicag Go. Clue number four is fictional. Clue number five.
Speaker 3: Has two kids and is married.
Speaker 2: Own clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: From nineteen eighty seven through nineteen ninety seven, this TV character was played by Edisbe.
Speaker 6: Elizabeths first alb.
Speaker 3: Elizabeth from Married with Children.
Speaker 8: I was nowhere near that. I didn't know the shoes won with that though.
Speaker 3: He sold shoes.
Speaker 7: I wasn't allowed to watch Married with Jo I never think that that was straight up censored. In the receuse, Pastor reesaid Hitea Tatum.
Speaker 1: That's the bad luck of the draw, right is no one knows who's going to, you know, be playing when this packet goes in. That's just unlucky that that is just not your your era.
Speaker 3: No, I think I would.
Speaker 9: Well, I was in fifth grade when it ended. Yeah, I definitely didn't watch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's okay, Sorry guys, classic all right.
Speaker 1: Elizabeth on the board with one. So Parish has two, Tatum has one. Elizabeth has one. Plenty of time for Bonus and Eric. Here's number five of a b clue number one. Modern ones can be virtual or digital.
Speaker 2: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Things are put on this.
Speaker 1: Clue number three, often used when discussing real estate. Clue number four is a platform clue number five.
Speaker 3: This involves a sale.
Speaker 2: Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Intense negotiation or bidding occurs when something is john.
Speaker 3: Or auction Mark, Mark was second auction block. Auction and look at.
Speaker 1: Bonus you once famously what then you put Halle Barrier Kay Burton right, you said he So you're kind of half given with now, well you said auction and left and Hay and and you did what you did, but perish and steals auction block from the group, and that gives Mark his third point.
Speaker 3: That is an auction block.
Speaker 8: Auction block.
Speaker 3: Terrible. There's always the Dells. You can have a good week.
Speaker 8: It's a hard game. It is stressful in here.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Parish has three. Tatum and Elizabeth each have one. We're not even halfway through the game. Social plenty of time for everybody. Here's number six of ab Clue number one not often intended to be negative. Clue number two are known to move. Clue number three indicates a parent's profession. Clue number four this is a reference to an upbringing.
Speaker 2: Clue number five.
Speaker 3: The first word is a specific branch Tatum Tatum, Army brat that ah Tatum.
Speaker 1: And officially punches their ticket into next year's tournament.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got two better next year for sure.
Speaker 8: Wow, you get to stress out again.
Speaker 3: We're halfway through the game. Everybody's still in this.
Speaker 1: Parish has three, Tatum has two, Elizabeth threes has one. Six to go for Eric Stolanski and John Jonas. Here is number seven of a B.
Speaker 2: Clue number one, the.
Speaker 3: First one debuted in nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 2: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: This is a form of prevention.
Speaker 2: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: This aids in privacy protection. Clue number four in a sense, this is a tool.
Speaker 9: Tatum, go for it, ad blocker.
Speaker 3: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Know?
Speaker 3: That was the thing?
Speaker 1: Tatum has caught Murky Mark Parish very good.
Speaker 3: Al I'm kidding.
Speaker 8: Someone didn't call a sledge.
Speaker 3: Sauce is called everybody's sledge.
Speaker 1: You're not It wasn't us really, Yeah, some you know, some random on Twitter.
Speaker 3: I can say, right, of course, it's not a slur.
Speaker 1: Parish has three Tatum, Elizabeth has so here we go, last five to go. There's still plenty of time, So much time. Here's number eight of AB. Clue number one is an invitation in a sense. Clue number two there are commonly a predetermined number of these. Clue number three is a guarantee.
Speaker 3: Eric Eric advanced booking.
Speaker 1: All right, So Eric's out for the rest of number eight. Clue number four.
Speaker 3: These are earned or one.
Speaker 1: Clue number five are arguably most often mentioned and discussed and debated in March.
Speaker 5: Final.
Speaker 2: Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: Conference champions often receive these to receive these to Mark ye automatic bid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't even.
Speaker 1: Say it right, and you still figured out when I was stumbling those are automatic bids.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't know that.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what that tough one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was sitting on brack.
Speaker 3: I only know that from this show because I've never talked basketball before the show. Yeah, all right, automatic bids.
Speaker 1: All right, So with four to go, Bonus and Stolhanski, you guys have to run the table to tie Parish. So it's not mathematically over yet, Tatum, you're just one back.
Speaker 3: Elizabeth, you're not adding this either. Plenty of time. Here's number nine of a B.
Speaker 2: Clue number one date back thousands of years. Clue number two are regulated. Clue number three are consumed.
Speaker 8: Elizabeth, YEP, alcoholic beverages.
Speaker 3: Now you have to worry about twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Five because you're officially back alcoholics beverage.
Speaker 3: I get that.
Speaker 1: Bonus doesn't get alcoholic beverage, and at backs it was his two favorite things.
Speaker 6: I was sitting on beer for the be my University.
Speaker 8: Of Wisconsin education of a bettle.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, all right, There are three to go, so Stohanski and Bonus mathematically out to win, but you still want to get on the board. You still could get a wild card maybe if you get all three, so keep playing. Parish has four, Tatum has three, Elizabeth has two, and there are three to go.
Speaker 3: Here is number ten of ab.
Speaker 2: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Make a distinct sound. Mark okay, alarm bell that leaves the door open. Mark Parrish out for the rush of number ten.
Speaker 8: That's a good guest.
Speaker 2: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: Often connected to youth.
Speaker 2: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: One of the words is an element. Clue number four Tatum.
Speaker 9: Aluminum bat, deal tATu.
Speaker 3: I'm freaking out, but it's good.
Speaker 1: Almost all of your answers are crazy impressive. I didn't think you guys were going to be anywhere near that yet, but aluminum bats.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 8: Oh Man, Okay, that.
Speaker 3: Ties it up with two to go.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 1: So the situation is this, Mark Parrish has four and Tatum has four.
Speaker 3: Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: You need both to tie, but don't forget if you get one more. That might be enough for a wild card, so you might only need one, but still you need the last two to force a three way tie breaker bonus and Eric, let's go back to go Tatum and Parish with the lead with four years. Number eleven abe clue number one often found in cylindrical containers. Clue number two is considered smooth. Clue number three is grinded. Clue number four is considered tan. Clue number five. It is often seen or found on a knife.
Speaker 3: Eric, yep four three almond butter.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's you didn't believe in.
Speaker 6: God. I was stuck in the buttery.
Speaker 3: I that you didn't believe in yourself. I guess I'm going almond.
Speaker 1: But all right, So here is the old situation.
Speaker 3: We're gonna have a walk off one way or.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 3: If you get this right, you advance. Let's go tatam.
Speaker 1: If you get this right, you win, and you advance. Eric, you need this to guarantee yourself in a next year's tournament.
Speaker 3: Bonus.
Speaker 1: You need this to get on the board, otherwise you are eliminated from next year's tournament. Elizabeth might be enough for a guard, so this is big for Elizabeth as well, but in terms of the actual game itself, Mark is going for the win and Tatum is going for the win. If anybody else gets it, We're going to have a heads up tiebreaker number twelve for.
Speaker 2: The win of a B Clue number one.
Speaker 3: Commonly connected to the color white.
Speaker 2: Clue number two known to assist clue number three.
Speaker 1: The second word is less frequently server clue number four are miners. Clue number five often seen near candles.
Speaker 8: Tatum when altar boys, ye.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Tatum advances to the semi finals of the twenty twenty politicis invitational altar freaking What.
Speaker 6: Holy craw?
Speaker 8: Are you Catholic? Tatum?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my god.
Speaker 7: I was thinking acolyte because I'm Lutherans.
Speaker 5: Like, what's the.
Speaker 8: It wasn't fitting killed that?
Speaker 3: That was impressive job that Tatum. Unbelievable, Christopher, what happens now?
Speaker 1: That's the Tatum effort is won Initial's quarter final number three.
Speaker 4: Tatum sponsored today by our friends with Seventh Avenue Pizza. Check out the deal going on in all Coleburn's cash wires and marketplace foods. All seventh ave new pizza on sale for six ninety nine and she won, so tweet at Meat Sauce one the number one and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday one look you winner is gonna get one hundred dollars restocking their freezer was Seventh Avenue Pizza.
Speaker 6: Well done, Tatum.
Speaker 7: For the girls, Yeah for the girl made us proud and let's just be a listen, let it be a lesson, Tatum.
Speaker 4: I kind of I thought of Aurora Borealis right away.
Speaker 6: Different I figured I kind of had time to wait offense, no worries, and.
Speaker 3: You jumped all over.
Speaker 1: Great job, Tatum, Perish parish with four You're gonna be.
Speaker 7: You will be a while or is I don't feel one bit bad about today?
Speaker 3: That was impressive.
Speaker 9: Thank goodness. They were at concerts late at nights.
Speaker 1: Who should feel bad is the one who missed aluminum bat alcoholic beveraging at bats?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bonus, this was your list.
Speaker 8: I knew.
Speaker 6: I knew when I decided to go to the Foo Fighters last night. I was pretty much.
Speaker 3: I would not have been surprised fellows getting get zero today.
Speaker 1: That was now I'm wishing I had put Atlanta Braves in there.
Speaker 8: I was reading Theolic Baldwin.
Speaker 3: Braves the Braves.
Speaker 8: Almost Antonio Brown, but I waited.
Speaker 3: Sure former football player player worked, you know, for shoes.
Speaker 9: I thought you were gonna. I thought you were roping us into saying that with the first clue.
Speaker 1: So oh sometimes I do that. You guys didn't bite on it. Elizabeth, You're also in next year's as well. Eric's eligible.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 1: Clonus joins Alan Horton as the eliminated group for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: I placed it the I'm Terrible ad.
Speaker 7: In the studio, it's a whole different animal. And even when you're in the car, it's different. It's you know, everybody at home yelling at the radio. You got to try when you're in here, Yeah, stressful cranks up.
Speaker 8: To ninety five degrees in here.
Speaker 9: Not by choice, but that sauna right should.
Speaker 3: Man man, that was impressive as hell.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a dough young park in nine, but the ones you got were I thought earlier than most people would be getting there.
Speaker 6: How many times did we get to number six?
Speaker 3: I think maybe three? Something like that. Army brought ad blocker. Those two are incredible.
Speaker 8: Honestly, I don't know. I got no clue.
Speaker 3: Chris Sauce, how would you have done?
Speaker 1: I like asking that question just because again it's all about the luck of the list.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't have done any better than than Parish did. I I'm knocked out. That was completely incredible. Are you excited that you wanted you have?
Speaker 9: I mean I am a little intimidated because it goes yeah. I mean like you see Doe and you see well Tommy too, Like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know that's the right way to say it. There's Dough.
Speaker 9: No no no shade and Tommy no no, no shade, shade.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 9: I I love this like I love listening, I love trivia games.
Speaker 8: I love this kind of stuff. So I'm really excited.
Speaker 9: But I'm also going to freak out for the next month before I have to do it again.
Speaker 8: I'm I'm floored, I really am. I think I'm still in shock.
Speaker 3: Sauce, how would you have done?
Speaker 8: My phone's blow?
Speaker 10: I don't think I would have done that well, but I will give back so credit. He had a Roora Borealis right away, the snow white thing, like maybe you guys mentioned that.
Speaker 1: Sleeping Yeah, sleeping beauty. It's the kid's a bit, but if you have kids, it helps.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, like.
Speaker 8: That's like a deep cut.
Speaker 1: I mean because because unless you're a diehard Disney fan, most people just call her sleeping beauty, right, They don't even use the beauty exactly.
Speaker 10: But how did Bonus not get at that alcoholic beverage?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm surprised he doesn't have all of those phrases tattooed on his body somewhere. Man and then Stillhanski just whispers almond butter good, zero confidence.
Speaker 3: Second, guess myself all the time, do you eat almond butter? I don't. Does anybody here like it?
Speaker 8: I love it. It's way inferior to peanut. It's just the true.
Speaker 6: Our next matchup is.
Speaker 4: Okay, uh Carly yeah, Brian ok, he's so good.
Speaker 3: Sneaky good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's back after sitting out last year because she got zero two years ago, so she's back.
Speaker 6: And Matt Minster.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he's a Packer fan. Yeah yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Chris has been a beast this year. He's won both majors. He's crisol is tough to be.
Speaker 3: I know, Carly is not thrilled that she's in that bracket, but look.
Speaker 8: Is confident too.
Speaker 4: Every time you're the wild card, I know, I mean this might be the year of the upsets.
Speaker 6: Look at this Tommy.
Speaker 1: In last week, Hey, and Tatum Gersey beat Doe Young Park last year. So I know Dave has been on Jeopardy twice, but he lost last year.
Speaker 8: That's fair.
Speaker 3: But GUARDI is also like really really freaking good.
Speaker 6: Yeah you are too, apparently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you don't get fired by accident.
Speaker 7: Whatever you did in the last twenty four hours, just repeat that fast time.
Speaker 9: Oh you mean, just like it was my only day off from camp, so I just sat at home and did nothing after the Olympics.
Speaker 6: Do that's it?
Speaker 8: Hey, I've been listening to them.
Speaker 9: I mean, if you're going to practice, like it's nice to listen to you have all five six hundred something shows on iHeart.
Speaker 8: Music or whatever.
Speaker 4: Back up there, zecho if you would on Cafe dot com slash Watch. So the wild card standings right now, Parish, with four points is number one, Marty Gllner was three is at number two, tied for third Elizabeth Rees and Joe O'Donnell, who both had two.
Speaker 1: So the wh yep? So I think Parish is gonna punch his ticket for sure. I don't think there's going to be more than four people that get you know, five and lose.
Speaker 3: Not you're getting in for sure or lose. Yet Marnie's pretty solid with three. We'll see two's are going to be tough to get through.
Speaker 1: But still you made it to next year's tournament, which is still pretty good, right.
Speaker 8: Elizabeth feels always just good to get on the board. I think it feels good to even just say something.
Speaker 7: The first time I played this game, I did not say a single word the entire time.
Speaker 8: That's the only time that's ever happened to me. With a microphone in my face. Unreal.
Speaker 3: Those are the worst Friday mornings when you're just nothing clicks.
Speaker 2: It's just mute.
Speaker 8: I was so nervous.
Speaker 1: And then controversially, you almost won in London, right, that was just taking down to candied apple versus candy Apple.
Speaker 7: It was caramel apple versus candied apple. And I said caramel apple and the answer was candied apple.
Speaker 1: You didn't give that to you her no, because we broke it down and we're like, it's two different things.
Speaker 3: We were sling.
Speaker 7: It was like a whole thing, and now I hate both of them. I actually saw a caramel apple in a shop yesterday and.
Speaker 6: I was like, hey, those you bought it just away.
Speaker 8: I didn't even like him to begin. Condell Apple Ruins, the apple and the car.
Speaker 1: That's one of the staples of the Dells. They have all those shops downtown Wisconsin, delas free Ones. Eric Stilhansky flew in for this. We respect the game, we love that, and we love it.
Speaker 6: Guys, please put us in your movie. Please, Yes, every single one of us.
Speaker 2: We will go.
Speaker 1: We'll fly to see you. You flew to see us. We'll fly wherever you want us to do. We'll be in the background. What Sauce wants to worry about being in the background there is he just don't have to do anything, has done it in there and laughs at him.
Speaker 6: I'll die a horrible death.
Speaker 1: That thanks to Eric Stilansky, Thanks to John Bonus, Thanks to Mark Parrish, Elizabeth Threes, Tatum.
Speaker 3: Everett with the unbelievable Tatum, Holy cow, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: We're flipping Marnie and Tommy this week. Marnie's on Thursday. Tommy tomorrow, Bonus, you're back tomorrow as well. Correct, all right, John Bonus back tomorrow as well. I think Rosie's back as well.
Speaker 3: Nine to noon is next, See you tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Everybody Sascus and.
Speaker 3: He?
Speaker 8: Where is Hoday?
Speaker 6: The two ever?
Speaker 5: I love you, the world, Oh the world bow. Everybody love you.