Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 2: Nine Wildly for nine to the Bays number one hit music station.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's home day, yo.
Speaker 2: The JV Show. I'm Selena Jess. All right, let's get to it. The first talk back of.
Speaker 4: The day, Good Morning JV cruz Ed without the Haircut, checking in from Mexico City, Graham JV Show number two in Mexico City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the number one radio show.
Speaker 4: What they do is the host calls unexpecting husband and tells them we have two tickets to a romantic dinner. Who would you like to take? And of course the dummy picks the mistress and guess what the wife is on the other line, dun dundune.
Speaker 1: Oh my, what a good bit.
Speaker 2: And the number one I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all right, I get it. Yeah, we should steal that. We should do that too, because I've never heard of like, you know, that show or like I don't know, every other single show in the country, country and internationally, because that's the mex City's true do the exact same fake bit. Last time we talked about that, and I was joking about us stealing that idea and that we should do that. I was clearly trolling the other shows that do these fake radio bits. There were a lot of concerned listeners of ours that DM. I mean, like, don please don't do that bit. The other shows are doing it and it's so fake. I'm like, what part of me making fun of these other shows? Do you think we would actually start doing fake radio? We're the JV Show. We don't do fake radio.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: But enjoy those segments if you do. Enjoy fake radio, because every show does one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're number one apparently, Yeah, the city. It's important for them. They're doing something right, Selena, I have.
Speaker 5: A question, quick question.
Speaker 6: Okay, do you wear your ring twenty four to seven? Is there certain wedding rake?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: I do wear my ring twenty four seven? Literally the only time I take it off. And I hate bringing this up because I'm now the face of hand Egzma. But the only time I take it off is to like lotion up my hands or put on like my hand eggzma cream.
Speaker 1: Does it smell bad?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: It does it smell? I don't want to getting like stuck in the ring?
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, so to go to sleep. You're not unca wear it?
Speaker 2: No, your ring is uncomfortable to sleep in.
Speaker 1: No, I just I wonder if that's it sounds that way.
Speaker 6: If you worry about because I'm so paranoid now about losing it, anything happening happening to it. So I'm like, Okay, I need to make sure I know where it is at all times. But like when I go to the gym, I'm like, do people wear it at the gym? Is it gonna get messed up if I worried at the gym. I'm like that too, paranoid about losing it or something if I take it off. That's why I keep it on. Twenty four seven. I think I've maybe taken it off when I was working out once and then I've a point proven I went to go. I had it on top of my phone in like a little uh you know box thing where people can put their stuff. Forgot it was even there. I picked up my phone, the ring goes flying. I was about to just.
Speaker 2: Like walk out, and after that I never took it off again.
Speaker 1: But aren't you worried at the gym? Like you know, you're on the bench press and you got a couple of plates on either side, and you're about to go for a you know, personal best and you're, you know jack of that weight up there? Are you worried that your hand's gonna slip off or something and the stone is going to knock right into one of the weights and then just go flying off like dinging ding, and then go down the drain of course in the women's flock room, went all the way down the hall and then goes down that one drain, that floor drain, and there's no getting anything out of that thing and then flush it's gone.
Speaker 2: No, that's never been a fear of mine, really really.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 6: The fear of mine is if you're if you're doing something that involves the bar and the bar just like rubbing up against the ring and drinking.
Speaker 2: No, the the bar, it does drinking.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Not that bar at the at the gym, like the squat bar. Okay, Like if you're doing anything with that and it rubs.
Speaker 1: At the Olympic bar, I don't know any finish.
Speaker 6: Your rubbing up against it and like messing messing up the ring from.
Speaker 1: The bottom, it's gonna scratch it up.
Speaker 5: Right, So Graham, do you take yours off? Ever?
Speaker 1: Every time I say not for the gym. That's not that's not why. I mean, that's part of why, but that's not why. No, I take it off for that same reason because, uh weights, particularly as you get heavier and heavy the weights, the grip is like rougher and rougher, And if your ring's made out of gold or whatever, it's very scratchable and it's just going to get ripped apart to shreds now. Look, I've also worn mine during countless hours of construction stuff like that, so it's pretty ding it's pretty dinged up, but I feel like I want to try to protect it a little bit.
Speaker 2: Are to take your ring off?
Speaker 3: That's getting like, what is what can I get away with? Working out, showering in a hand exam elotion?
Speaker 5: Okay, well I don't need the hand eggs and elotions.
Speaker 2: So get there. Not until I pass it to you, ye style.
Speaker 4: No, I'm.
Speaker 1: Doing it now. I'm feeling itchy. Oh risked is on fire all of a sudden. The JV show Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 7: Time four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: So Jane was on the stand yesterday for cross examination and the Diddy trial. His lawyers Diddy's lawyers try to paint her as a willing participant in the Free Cops because the text message is where.
Speaker 5: She agreed to do them.
Speaker 3: She testified that was because it was the only option she was given and she wanted to see Diddy.
Speaker 2: She loved him.
Speaker 3: She also opened up about how much it bothered her that Diddy was dating someone else, buying her gifts, taking her on trips, flaunting that relationship on social media while she got none of that treatment.
Speaker 1: I'm she confused and who side is she helping with her testimony because sometimes it's like she loves them, but also she was involved in the stuff that she's saying was awful. I'm confused.
Speaker 2: But she's saying she did it because she loved them, got it all right?
Speaker 1: The San Francisco Giants star streaky Yeah. They kicked off a road trip in Colorado last night against the Rockies. They got a six to five win for their six win in a row. To be fair, the Rockies are the worst team of all of baseball with just twelve wins through their first sixty six games, and it took the Giants scoring four runs of the night to come from behind for the wind But still, a win is a win. Giants will look to make it seven in a row today at five forty.
Speaker 5: Oh, Matt, I don't know.
Speaker 6: What happened to the really warm weather that we were getting like two weeks ago, you guys, but.
Speaker 5: That is not returning anytime This week.
Speaker 6: Temperatures will drop a little bit today. Highs will be in the upper sixties to mid seventies.
Speaker 1: I put on a jacket yesterday to go outside a jacket. It's supposed to be summer. I put on a jacket and gloom. It's that marine layer in the fog. Hey, Gemini, best y your day. Today's going to be a nine closed deals with confidence because this is setting up to be a very lucrative month for you. And don't be afraid to go for some other business opportunities that seemed out of reach for you prior to this. Being in the right place at the right time will reap some serious benefits.
Speaker 5: Why Nic, it's you for you?
Speaker 7: Geminis the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: All right, Every Wednesday, it's our cool or Not list. We each throw some things out. We discussed is that cool or not cool or not? The other day I'm driving down A eighty. See a billboard, Oh, a eight and very one of my favorite freeways.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but cooler not.
Speaker 3: I see a billboard and it's all about how amazing Fremont is.
Speaker 2: You know, Fremont tops every single.
Speaker 1: List, every single one.
Speaker 2: This billboard was for something called Happy Fremont. I'm like what.
Speaker 3: Then it's bright yellow and there's like a smiley face. I'm like, what the heck is Happy Fremont. So I go to this website and it's like all the top place. It's like a digital marketing agency or whatever, but it's all the top places you must visit in Fremont's sounds awesome and they have to. They got the Yelp reviews and stuff. So I'm looking at like top the top, like shopping centers, and there's like legit ones that are there in Fremont. And then it gets to another place you have to visit. This is like number two on their list, Fremont Street.
Speaker 1: Fremont Street is famous. Oh street free.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why is this on here?
Speaker 1: Why is that on there?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I'm confused.
Speaker 1: I've been to Freemont Street why so is it is it for business or is it them rub it in our face because every time they top every single list, I feel like it's rubbing in everyone else's faces that Freemont's the greatest city on the planet.
Speaker 3: They said they were inspired to launch Happy Fremont because of Fremont's hopping like wallet hubs list of you know, the greatest place on Earth or something like that. Okay, so like to rub it in basically, yeah happy, but also to help businesses in freemonts.
Speaker 1: But they have some money because taking out a big billboard, you know that's not cheap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently they do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Happy Freemont's got some happy money. Nice work. Can I throw something in? What are you guys saying? Cool or not? These summer crochet or knit? I don't know if I'm using the right word to describe them shirts that I see all the guys wearing. Look. I watched the Show's Summer House a lot with my wife, and I watch that and every time the guys get ready to go out to the bars, they put on these shirts. They're like crochet looking. Their short sleeve, they have a collar, they're button up. The pattern is usually something fairly obnoxious or annoying looking. And this is all anybody is ever wearing on this show, Men's I like that. Do we have just do we have an example? Okay, go to JB Morning Shows on Instagram. Here's an example of one, and you can vote cool or not there on our pole. I'm voting not cool because I think these things look ridiculous. But you tell me because I'm not at the forefront of the fashion world and I see these things everywhere.
Speaker 5: Now I like them. So I'm wondering, Graham.
Speaker 1: What what about this one that's on our story. It's got burnt orange and white vertical stripe color.
Speaker 6: Yeah, maybe if it was a different color. But is it the material? What is it that you don't like?
Speaker 1: Graham? All of it? The material, the pattern that you name it. I think they look stupid.
Speaker 2: Are they different patterns.
Speaker 1: Someone could be playing? They could be a solid color.
Speaker 2: I'm voting kind of cool. I like kidding me. I get for summer.
Speaker 1: They Okay, let me just say this and Slenny, you hate chest hair more than anybody. The crochet holes. All you see is chest hair coming through these things, and you like this.
Speaker 2: Look, well, no, not the holes are chest hair.
Speaker 5: The holes aren't even that big.
Speaker 1: They're big enough to see the chest hair poking throat.
Speaker 3: Okay, that would bother me, that that would bother me. But for somebody with no chest hair, Yeah, I see you.
Speaker 1: Guys like this as a style, I would I buy it?
Speaker 2: Cool, We need to see more examples.
Speaker 1: I see them everywhere now that's all I see. I mean I see a lot of them on the show. But now it's summertime. This is the shirt that you're going to see everywhere.
Speaker 6: Because this one the one that we put up on our story. Like the colors, they're a little out there, But if it was just like a beige color.
Speaker 3: Like an off white, yeah right, that would look nice.
Speaker 1: But can't it just be in a normal T shirt material? Like not this crochet thing that looks like my grandma got some yarn Joanne Fabrics and made it's.
Speaker 5: Giving summer, it's giving fashion.
Speaker 1: And liking doesn't know how about this with a bucket hat because they see a lot of that too. Oh my god, looks so dumb. Oh I can't stand it.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Kate was the one that wanted me to bring this to you ladies to see because she hates them on the show. She's like the guys on this show look ridiculous. So I'm just sharing her opinion, but I also share the semi picture. I mean, I definitely iculous.
Speaker 5: I can't picture you wearing one of these.
Speaker 1: I will that good because I will never. I don't care if this becomes the thing that everyone is wearing, I refuse, all.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm sure check it out JB Morning Shows on our Instagram.
Speaker 1: Story, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: So you may have seen some pictures of people just hating on the upcoming iOS update. There's one particular feature that absolutely nobody likes.
Speaker 2: You've the liquid glass.
Speaker 1: I've seen it everywhere, but I don't know what it is. The hell is liquid glass?
Speaker 3: Okay, so Jess you posted what liquid glass would look like. It's on JB Morning Show. You can go check this out there on our Instagram. The new liquid glass design. It creates a translucent, reflective and dynamic interface. This is like gonna be what your iPhone is going to look like when this update does launch. I'm reading here it's not going to launch globally until like September, but we're getting a first look now.
Speaker 2: People hate it.
Speaker 1: I still don't get what it is, so.
Speaker 3: It makes everything, just like a little bit more see through. It looks like, i don't know, like a little bit icy, and people think that it's just it's hard to see the text and to read it and really see like the icons and everything.
Speaker 6: I'm not really here for it. I think this is so unnecessary. We don't need this.
Speaker 1: This is their big innovation. Yeah, Apple's really flown during these days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not really here.
Speaker 2: I'm not really hare for to see it.
Speaker 6: Honestly, anytime they make updates and they make changes to their updates, most of the time it's stuff we never even asked for, stuff that.
Speaker 5: Does not make our life easier.
Speaker 6: I'm still trying to get used to the eighteen point five camera or whatever updates cant got you.
Speaker 1: Apple. People are the least adaptable people of all time. You don't want innovation. You just like you get stuck on the one way of doing things on your iPhone and you're like, this is it for me? How many use this system? I want this system from here to because.
Speaker 3: Your phone updates when you don't want it to, and it rearranges ever without warning. In this new update though, Jess that this this one, it's iOS twenty six. It does say that it's gonna come with a redesigned photos app for easier navigation, but it's like, why change it in the first place. They made everything backwards. It's impossible to find anything.
Speaker 2: It's so annoying, and they.
Speaker 5: Say easy navigation. No, that's not the case. It's going to make it more complicated.
Speaker 1: Apple fell super far behind in the AI game, and now they're scrambling to roll out some stuff that like they think you want, it turns out you don't. And thenbody wants the Liquid Glass.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they just put like a fancy name behind.
Speaker 2: It to be like ooh na Glass.
Speaker 3: There's also gonna be a real time translation in messages, FaceTime and phone calls. That part's kind of cool, and then enhanced Apple Intelligence. I don't even use like the AI on my phone, you know whoa because that's because it's not very good yet. Yeah, I suppose anyways, But if you want to check out Liquid Glass JB Morning Shows, do you want to go hate on it along with us?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 8: Do?
Speaker 2: Graham?
Speaker 6: Does Android get like updates often like we do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Any good?
Speaker 1: I don't know that anything is like nothing changes groundbreaking where I'm like, oh my god, but have you ever gotten an update on your phone, Rake, It's so much better. It's all the same. I don't know it's a phone.
Speaker 2: Okay, I guess all right. Anything else you want to talk about here, Graham, I do.
Speaker 1: Tell me this is not the cutest thing you guys have ever heard. This past Friday night in Oxford County, Ontario, two many highland cows got married. You guys. It was a first of its kind cow wedding ceremony and the cows said I move, get it instead of I do it? Said I move. They even dressed him up the little bride world white gown with a flower crown. Her name is Muriel, and she walked down the aisle to see her fiance Rhett and uh. It was a beautiful ceremony, attended by dozens of people. They said took months to plan, and they said the entire thing was very moving. They even had personalized vows. You guys, said Rhett, do you promise to nuzzle only Muriel and share your hay and stand protectively beside her when stroked? Eh, well, like, I don't know that, to which he responded, I move, and then they see you instead of a kiss at the end, because cows don't really do that. They head budded each other, which, again, you know, this is something that Cole's do. And here's what I really want. The whole thing is super super cute, obviously, but what I really wanted to ask was Selene, let me side barb with Slene really quick? Whose wedding? Would you rather go to a mini Highland cow wedding where they're going to say, I'm and everything is so cute? Or jessin Rubens.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm leaning more towards the cows right now, because.
Speaker 1: The groom even had like a little cow killed on. Oh my god, so you guys a little cow?
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I didn't imagine their first dance. Oh did he go under the dress to get the garter? Of course he did, He's a cow and then he ate it because he's a cow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was made out of hay can I jo Beckon?
Speaker 3: Oh hey, yeah, we were just talking about how today's hot, his trending, his next Okay, that's it.
Speaker 7: You didn't miss much the JV show on Wild ninety four nine that you just found.
Speaker 2: Out Billy and that wolf for dating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't this months ago.
Speaker 5: I was just a shock from the Naked Brother's Band.
Speaker 1: What's the Naked Brother's Band?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I just know that Wolf not to be confused with that bread.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you said you had no idea because you looked at me for the first like you don't know the Naked Brother's band.
Speaker 3: I only know him now because he's dating Billie Eilish and that's all I know about him.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 5: I knew the Naked Brother's Band growing up.
Speaker 1: What's their biggest hit?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just know they had a show on Nickelodeon.
Speaker 1: Possibly Yeah, yeah, and you had to watch the brothers be naked. This sounds and that's how.
Speaker 2: Bad was created.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was getting all this stuff.
Speaker 2: You need to know what's hot in.
Speaker 9: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 3: In the bag, your fans are urging Justin Timberlake to just hang it up and retire.
Speaker 2: He is currently on his tour.
Speaker 3: He's on the European leg of its to Forget Tomorrow World tour, and a fan shared a video to TikTok of him doing some dance moves with his mic stand.
Speaker 2: You can check it out.
Speaker 3: On our Instagram story jav Morning Show. If I had to describe it and don't.
Speaker 2: Bother put in the volume up.
Speaker 3: They put the video to like some cartoon sounds, because that's kind of what it looks like.
Speaker 2: He's like kicking his.
Speaker 3: Mic stand around and it's like bending all the way to one end. He's you know, bringing it back up and I don't know, it's very very weird. Everyone's calling it super awkward, cringe and like just stupid, and they're like, Okay, it's time to just like, you know, justin Timberlake, you're an icon, like you had a great run, hang it up, retire, just stop.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: It's kind of dorky.
Speaker 2: It's very dorky. It's like really dorky it is.
Speaker 5: But I don't think he's done.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like he's done. He's done. I think at this point I like him in movies.
Speaker 6: Stick to acting or do the reunion tour or a dancing reunion tour.
Speaker 2: But if it's not that, just stop this.
Speaker 1: His dancing and choreography used to look so much more effortless, you know, and now it looks way more like rehearsed, and like he's just trying to keep his balance, do you.
Speaker 3: Know, just trying to keep his But but it's also like justin Timberlake back in the day, like when he was that guy, like you would watch him perform in his dance movies.
Speaker 2: Everyone's like in awe of what he can do.
Speaker 3: Now if you went back, you go back and watch those same videos, and the whole thing is so cringe.
Speaker 1: They're not as good. No, it was just because he was such like this heart throb for all the teen girls, like it didn't matter what he was doing. But even that's the impression I took away from him back then, like Wow, he's smooth. And then you watch him now, I'm like, she's lost it. Yeah, maybe you should just stand. Maybe you should just stand and sing. We don't need you dancing around. I forgot to tell you guys, when he was here for Bottle Rock, I didn't see. I didn't go that day, so I don't know how that performance was, if people loved it or not. But my brother the day before, my brother was out to lunch in Napa with some friends and all of a sudden, all these black SUVs and even some police escorts come flying up to the restaurant, and it was justin Timberlake and Jessica getting out to go into the restaurant, and it was really like all the motorcade and all the stuff, like is the president here something? It was just justin Timberlake. I thought that was a little weird.
Speaker 2: Would you have asked for a picture or if I don't care, why I still care. I still want a picture, even after I just got done ripping on him. But whatever, suck.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I have a picture?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: You should retire?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we take a picture with me?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: We are getting closer to a BTS reunion, you guys. So, Jim and and John Cook they just got discharged from their mandatory military service in South Korea about like six.
Speaker 1: Years or something.
Speaker 2: No, it was six years.
Speaker 3: How long they have to do that, I don't know, but it wasn't the full six years six months, but it was a long time. I actually forgot these guys were even having to do this, right, I kind of forgot about them, if I'm being honest. But they just got discharged. They're back in front of cameras as they thanked fans. There's like two hundred people there to greet them and welcome them back home. I think they were a little nervous because it's been a long time, like being in front of people.
Speaker 2: They didn't even have makeup on, and they were like, oh my god, don't look at you. Don't look at me right now.
Speaker 3: So they are going to reunite sometime later in the year after all of them finish up the through service. The only one we are waiting on.
Speaker 2: Is shugun I hope I'm saying his name right.
Speaker 3: He's the only one that is still fulfilling duty, but he's doing his as a social service agent, different than like the military serce.
Speaker 1: Rather military social media.
Speaker 2: Right, that would be cool. But he's going to be discharged later this month and after that they can start plot not a reunion.
Speaker 1: Do you think they've lost some of their momentum. No, because there's been so many other groups now kpop groups that have come up and like are the thing.
Speaker 3: I don't think they've lost the momentum because they stopped at like such a high that their fans are still like eagerly.
Speaker 2: Waiting for them to come back. Got it, Graham, what do.
Speaker 1: You have all right? If you were waiting for all the hype in the cross to die down for a couple of days before buying your Nintendo switch To. I got some bad news because they're sold out a lot of retailers. In the four days following the launch, Nintendo says they sold three point five million units, puts them on track to sell their goal, which was fifteen million units. They want to sell that many by next March. Well, they might have a little bit of trouble keeping up with the demand right now because as of yesterday, Walmart, Game Stop, Target, and Best Buys online stores all marked out of stock. No word on when they will be stocked back up. I'm assuming it will be sometime soon. The switch To retails for four hundred and forty nine dollars. We talked about that before. I didn't realize that's Nintendo's most expensive console ever. Whoa forty nine bucks and.
Speaker 2: You said you will not be spending that much on one.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sure my son would absolutely love one.
Speaker 2: Well, then your son needs.
Speaker 1: To get a job, but he can get a switch one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or that.
Speaker 1: Let's just switch one.
Speaker 6: Cost these days probably like it makes like two hundred something.
Speaker 1: You start saving his allowance up and get that. Oh wait, he doesn't get in allowed. Dang it, give me a long time to save that up.
Speaker 7: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, The JV Show. I'm Selina Iom.
Speaker 8: And I'm Jess Good Morning TV Show. This is Lea from Nepado, and I want to give my son Jackson a shadow. He graduated t yesterday and he caught the award in Embathy and Forgiveness.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, nice shot, Jackson, shout out to you. So that's a couple of nice awards too.
Speaker 3: The point, all right, well, let's get to what the bleep where you can win and JB Show Chuck mudg just gott to be the first person to get today's bleeped out word is always when you.
Speaker 2: Think you know what it is.
Speaker 3: Leave your guests on the talkback on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Are you guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 3: I feel like every couple has to make a homemade at some point in the relationship.
Speaker 2: It's on my to do listle my man.
Speaker 1: It is, I asked my wife.
Speaker 2: She said no, I said no, it just sounds fun.
Speaker 1: I know. Then it's like in the cloud forever and it's going to get out on the internet someday. All right, think about what that bleeped out word could be remember you sick as this is a family show, so keep your guests PG because the winning answer is going to be something PG. Leive us your name and your city along with that. Guess again on the talkback mic on the very free and newly upgraded iHeartRadio app said us as a preset. Why you're there? You have to our boss has told us that after you are contractually obligated to set us as a preset. When you do so, please do that much, all right, get your guests in quick. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Every morning at this time you play what the bleep? It's where you got to be the first person to guess the bleeped out word correctly, and we will send you a JV Show Chuck mug if you missed today's clip.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 3: I feel like every couple has to make a homemade at some point.
Speaker 2: In their relationship. It's on my to do listle my man.
Speaker 3: And then of course, when you think you know what that bleeped out word is, we'll first remember this is a family show. It's then you leave that guest. On the talk back Mike, let's go through some of your talkbacks.
Speaker 2: Now, Good Morning TV Show. This is Lisa from Richmond, and my.
Speaker 5: Guest is high like from scratch, big pie.
Speaker 4: All right, I have a great Wednesday.
Speaker 1: By Selena, you ever made a pie?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've ever made a pie.
Speaker 1: I love. I have a feeling with people's guests here. We're going to be playing a lot of has Selena made it?
Speaker 2: I don't think I've made a pie?
Speaker 4: Have you?
Speaker 1: Just can't wait to hear all the nose I've yes, I have made a pie. Well, yeah, my mom has a famous strawberry pie recipe that you used to make for our birthdays every year. It's a little Most people like strawberry pie. That's it. It's the best ever.
Speaker 2: That sounds delish.
Speaker 10: AJV Show.
Speaker 2: This is Savannah from Oakley.
Speaker 11: My guess for the bleeped out word is sour dough bread.
Speaker 2: Let you guys, by.
Speaker 1: All right, that's the most popular guest this morning. Homemade bread. Homemade sourdough bread. Has Selena made it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Even what about during the pandemic. Remember everyone was like into their like bread making eras you didn't jump on that.
Speaker 2: It never jumps on the bread making friends.
Speaker 1: Homemade s bread. It's fantastic.
Speaker 2: That sounds hard, Daniel from Sorry, just go ahead.
Speaker 6: I'm just gonna say it sounds hard to keep your starter alive, like the starter for sour dough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got to feed it. Yeah, just like lives in your fridge. Yeah, and just like have a jar yeast in your fridge.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you like you put more every day, and every day it like grows more and more and you have to switch containers and you.
Speaker 1: Have to it.
Speaker 2: No, that's doing too much. I just like to eat it.
Speaker 12: Hi, this is Daniel from San Francisco, and I think the bleeped out word is waffles.
Speaker 1: Why has Selena made it?
Speaker 3: Like from scratch? From scratch, not like the mix that comes in a bag? Right, how about either what I can do like the mix?
Speaker 1: So you've made waffles just from the mix. Yeah, but you've never liked taken like flour and.
Speaker 2: Eggs that actually made it and stuff, No.
Speaker 1: Made orne batter. It's not that complicated.
Speaker 2: Just never Why do it when you have the mix?
Speaker 3: I guess so nokes a good point, all right, I'll continue to leave your guesses if you think you know what today is the bleeped out word is leave him on the talkback on then new and improved iHeart Radio app Gonna play more of your talkbacks coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: He's backing out the JV Show.
Speaker 3: We're playing What the Bleed, where all you have to do is be the first person a guess today's bleeped out word.
Speaker 2: We're gonna send you a JV show chug muck.
Speaker 5: If you get it right.
Speaker 3: As always, leave your guesses on the talkback. Michael, you approved I Heart Radio applicase you missed today's clip here it is. I feel like every couple has to make a homemade at some point in the relationship. It's on my to do listle my man, I feel like it's a must at least one.
Speaker 5: Why haven't you yet?
Speaker 2: That's a good question. I guess we just haven't gotten around to it.
Speaker 1: Nothing enough to actually, Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: It seems messy.
Speaker 1: It is a little bit can be.
Speaker 3: It's here in the way and stuff, so like you don't want to get them away from you your guesses.
Speaker 1: Good Morning, Jami Show.
Speaker 8: This is a mistake from Union City.
Speaker 1: And I think the bleep dot word is pasta. That is a great guess. Uh just joined me in shouting, has Selena made it?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 1: What you've never made homemade pasta before? No, it is something. It's something fun to try, and don't do it. Don't do it every time because it's so much easier just adding actual real noodles, you know water. Actually, the hydrading noodles into boiling water is a lot simpler. But yeah, making homemade fresh pasta, I'm sure it's delicious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good morning jav show. This is evene from Sam Jose.
Speaker 3: My husband and I are guests saying sushi sushi.
Speaker 1: Hah, Selena made it.
Speaker 2: No, I've never made sushi.
Speaker 1: Me neither.
Speaker 2: I I love sushi. I know that'd be a cute like couple of date or something.
Speaker 1: I mean the part where you're like rolling it up, That part sounds fun. But the handling of the raw fish, I don't know. Okay, yeah maybe not like you just have like a bunch of and I got do I have to be the one to cut up the raw fish?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't want that job has changed from Clovis Bike compleep. That word is tortillas.
Speaker 3: I have a good morning you guys.
Speaker 1: Great guess has Selena made it.
Speaker 2: Actually have made that with my mom.
Speaker 1: You've homemade tortillas before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't do it on my own. They just they come out all wrong. But whenever I'm with my mom, we like she's like a pro. That's the only time I come out right.
Speaker 1: Okay, good, I'm so glad. I'm so glad you said yes to that, because if you said no, there I was major judgment was coming down the pipeline.
Speaker 2: Have you made homemade tea s grim?
Speaker 1: I mean probably, but they weren't good.
Speaker 2: So good morning GB Show. This is Jessica from Panol. My guess for the bleeped out word is pizza. Have a great day, pizza good. There we go. All right, so here's today's click unbleeped.
Speaker 3: I feel like every couple has to make homemade pizza at some.
Speaker 2: Point in their relationship. It's on my to do listle my man, doesn't that sound like the cutest little like date night.
Speaker 3: Let's just like roll some pizza dome and then dick rear pizzas and all the top beings and we throw that in the oven.
Speaker 1: Yes, because everyone has done that.
Speaker 3: I know absolutely every feel like every couple has to.
Speaker 1: I ask you and your man, have never made homemade pizzas together before.
Speaker 6: No, we've bought the costco ones and put it in the in the oven before.
Speaker 1: That's that's not That's not what I mean. You've never even bought like a Boboly crust and then put some sauce and cheese and all your favorite toppings on it and popped it in the oven. No, I mean I'm not even talking about make the dough. That's like the easier version.
Speaker 5: No, we've made other things pizza, and not one of them.
Speaker 1: Selena, have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: I've done that.
Speaker 1: Okay, where you get the pre made crust or whatever, yes, and the ad you're topping.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But it wasn't like with my man. It was like with the kids, like I want like a cute like date night, We're like, okay, we're gonna make pizzas tonight, Like that would be cute.
Speaker 1: I see that. It is fun.
Speaker 6: It sounds cute and fun until you have to actually do it, do everything from scratch, and then you're gonna not be so.
Speaker 1: No, it's we do that with the kids all the time. Although we get the dough Trader Joe's has like dough in a bag and then you just roll that and you roll that out. Sometimes you don't have to mix up the dough and stuff, and it's good and it's really and it's actually really tasty, and you just roll that out and then have the kids put all their toppings on it. That's a lot of fun. That highly recommend the barbecue pizza as well, like not the not barbecue sauce and chicken. Well, I recommend that as well, but I mean you can cook them on the barbecue. If you don't want to do that, that's kind of fun as well.
Speaker 2: I don't trust myself to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean no, it's not that I'm telling you trust me. Yeah, it's never mind.
Speaker 2: I should not do that.
Speaker 1: Selena ruined it. Yeah, all right, let's give some shoutouts. Let's give some shoutouts. First, Jessica and Panola. What's up Jess Bizzello? What she had the very first correct answer this morning and hence she will be getting herself a JV. Shoch had him up one day in the mail when Jess finally drops it in the mail and then sends it to us. But a lot of people came with the correct answer this morning. So let's give him a shout out, Rebecca and conquered have the correct answer, I mean, not quite as fast as Jessica and Panola. Of course, d in San Jose had it. Sod to Christine and San Bruno and Daniel and Valeo.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: Daniel? What what's up? Magazine Street Exit, Evelyn, I don't know if that's where he lives, so I just assume was born on the That's where I was born in Billim Evelyn in Los Angeles had a correct JV show number one in LA, which is a big deal. And shout out to all our peaceful protesters in LA. Stay strong. Rosie in San Francisco had it, so did Nelly in San Jose. If you didn't win though today, if you were one of those people and had the correct answer but you weren't fast enough, we should play this again tomorrow, right around stuff tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's right given.
Speaker 1: So when men the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, I JV show, This is a day from San Juan Batissa.
Speaker 7: I want to thank you guys for keeping my wife Melanie company during her comite to work, and I just want to wish her a very special happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Thanks Harvey birthday, Yeah, happy birthday.
Speaker 2: A point yo. Good morning JV.
Speaker 4: Shaw.
Speaker 13: Do you want to give a quick shout out to all those kids graduating? Just kidding, teens graduating from Bayside in Maddio, go Egos.
Speaker 5: Let's Gonday.
Speaker 13: It's just another year for those who don't care. But it's great because they moved on their life. Anyway, have a great day. It's kind of gloomy, but you know Soun's coming out.
Speaker 2: Have where where's the sun? Show me where? I don't see it?
Speaker 1: I mean yesterday and the sun did come out. The wind, Oh my god, the wind picked up. I was walking around wearing a jacket yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was cold.
Speaker 1: It was terribly cold.
Speaker 2: All right? To the phone's wealthany four nine? Good morning, Brandon. How's it going with you? Are you ready to play.
Speaker 3: The no game?
Speaker 10: Sure?
Speaker 2: Let's play all right.
Speaker 3: So here's how it goes. We're going to ask you for trivia questions. He's got to get three correct.
Speaker 2: And you win four tickets to the exploratory. Can he do it?
Speaker 1: Though, that's the question.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 1: He can't. I already know he can't.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know what if he doesn't, though, just what if he doesn't I believe? All right, Well, let's see your's question number one, Brandon finish this well known armed forces recruiting slogan, the Few, the Proud, the blank.
Speaker 1: You the proud?
Speaker 3: Is it the brave?
Speaker 1: I take back every all that confidence I had in Brandon at the start.
Speaker 2: Marines, the Few, the proud.
Speaker 1: The Marines braves. Yeah, they use that slogan.
Speaker 2: You love to miss one question though.
Speaker 1: You got to it from here, all right? Question number two? About sixty percent of the human body is made up of what.
Speaker 10: Water?
Speaker 2: Yah got out the easy one.
Speaker 1: Not Selena's body, only twenty five percent. She hasn't had a glass of water since the clinic administration.
Speaker 2: Here's some, here's some what I don't know what I was saying, and let me start that sentence. Okay, here's question number three.
Speaker 3: The Marlins major League baseball team, play their home games.
Speaker 2: In what city the Marlins.
Speaker 1: In? I'm gonna quit the show.
Speaker 12: You know that, Maryland?
Speaker 1: The Maryland Marlin's I can't Graham, don't quit, don't quit.
Speaker 2: What do you mean to say? Was Miami?
Speaker 1: Miami?
Speaker 2: Miami?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it used to be the Florida Martin. Yeah, and then they were Miami Marlins?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Question number four. I saw this going way differently in my mind. Question number four, The Moscow Mule is a cocktail that's made with what type of hard alcohol? Vodka? There you go, Oh, we've got a drinker on our drink right now? Explains No, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I should have said yes, and maybe we would have given it.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you missed two, two and four. You did not win the JB shows. You have no game day, dude, but we hope you had fun. That's what's most important? Or is what the most important? Winning? Whinninge and you get tickets?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean winning is better in this one instance.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: And then people driving in their cars being like, how do you not know that?
Speaker 3: Let's Brandon, don't hang We had a lot of fun with you. Hang on though, Jess is going to pick up in the next room.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Lena, how would you how would you have been? How would you have done? Not to be smirch the great name of Brandon. He's one of our favorite listeners of all time top five for sure? How would you have done on that quiz?
Speaker 2: Because I thought I feel like I would have known all Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought that was because usually if I I tried making the questions a little easier, because if I make them harder, that one lady usually leaves a talk back yelling at me. So I'm usually that.
Speaker 2: The standard is like, what would Selena know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where I tried to put the bar right there. All right, I got a whole bunch of people in my DMS, Selena, So let's give some shout out. So the first one here, Hello Graham. Today is my son's graduation. Santiago Navarro is graduating kindergarten. We your brothers, your dad, and I are so proud of you. Poppy. We love you so much. Yay, you completed another milestone. Thank you so much. And that's from Mom Maria. So yeah, congrats Santiago.
Speaker 6: Fart.
Speaker 1: Another one here, mom, sliding into your DMS welcome in. Yesterday was Lilyana's sixth grade promotions. She still remembers when you guys wished her a happy first day of preschool. I give a fart, and I want to tell her how proud I am of how much she's grown. She's smart, compassionate, and always brings a smile to those around her. Congrats, Liliana, and that's from Mom Mariah. Be happy, use fart since we wish her happy first day of preschool.
Speaker 2: I don't know about that. I'm yeah.
Speaker 1: I wasn't here then. I was still in the womb. This isnt is from the city, hoping you can wish my daughter Miami a happy eighth grade graduation and couldn't be prouder of her academic achievements. And she won the Community Award and it made us even prouder. Keep it up, young queen, Love mom. Yeah, another one here, Hey Graham, it's a mom's slid into your DMS. Can I give a birthday shout out to my daughter? We listen to you guys every morning our way to school. Happy fifth birthday, Elliana, I love Mom, Dad, Elijah, Emilio and Chico. Yes, Happy fifth birthday. Part another one, Hey Graham. We've been listening to jav show since high school and now my daughter and I love listening to you guys on the drive to school.
Speaker 2: Feel like you guys.
Speaker 1: Are lying, Yeah, you're thinking of a different show, Ava Sky. Happy thirteenth birthday, Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back. We hope you enjoy your special day today. We can't wait to take you to Hawaii. That's from Mom City. Yes, wow, that's a hell of a birthday. Another one here, Good morning, Graham. Can you wish my son Mason a happy last day of school at Burnett Elementary and mil Pedis go Mountain Go. We listen to you guys on our way to school. Thank you and hope you all have a great day. That's from Mom and Daddy. Yeah, I have a great last day Mason. Far not sure if they're in the Mountain Goods or not. Hey grand mom and your DMS was wondering if you could wish my daughter Vanessa happy last day of eighth grade and my son Hunter a great final day of fifth grade. We listened to you guys every day on the way to school, proud of you both. Can't wait to see what you both accomplished next year in middle school and high school. Thank you guys for mom kim ngrats you guys. Another one here, Hey Graham, this mom in your DMS again. Welcome back. We want to celebrate Damian o'mari for graduating kindergarten. We're so proud of you. Give first grade that work and kill it. We love you, Mommy long legs. That's from Mama, Daddy, Kendall, Isaiah, and Maverick the Baconator. So yeah, nice work. She goes on to say, also shout out to Graham Herbert from NAPA but born in Vale on Magazine Street. We appreciate you reading everyone's dms and not crying because we forgot to say thank you. Just kidding, Yeah, I do cry about that sometimes. The last one here, Hey, guys, want to wish my big five year old Madison a very happy last day of TK. Mama, Dada and Grant are all very proud of you. Love you so much and have the best last day. Cita all right, Yeah, Madison, have a great.
Speaker 2: Last Nay everybody, this is so emotional.
Speaker 1: This is like the last week too. This is the last week of Bay Area graduations and then after that it goes full crickets summer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please stick with us through summer break. Okay, we know you don't want to get up early.
Speaker 2: We get it. We have a podcast, please do yet if you don't, if you're not a podcast the show on the iHeart Appica, don't support us by doing that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need you to the Boss has said, we really need you to or we're fired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no pressure, no pressure.
Speaker 1: Just stick with you into summer.
Speaker 3: Today's it is trending Katie Perry in Orlando Bloom, they're practically over those details coming up.
Speaker 9: The hottest it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today by god.
Speaker 3: So Katie Perry and Orlando Bloom, they are practically over you, guys. There are a ton of reports this morning that her relationship has been pretty rocky, and there's a few different reasons why.
Speaker 2: Mainly it's all Katie's fault.
Speaker 3: But because of the album flop, the negative criticism that her tour has been getting, and even the space fly, all of this has really had her stress out, even though she tried so hard to not act like it was bothering her.
Speaker 2: Remember, she issued like some long statement about how she was just happy, living in the moment and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: No, apparently the stuff really really got to her and it was stressing her out so bad that it's created major tension in their relationship. And sources say that this is nothing new. It's kind of an unspoken thing that they've been having issues for a while, like everybody around them knows that they've been slowly going in different directions and spending more time and time apart. Supposedly, they are waiting until her tour is officially over. She's down in Australia right now, but once the entire thing is done, they're gonna like officially split.
Speaker 5: Dang, this has not been a good year for her.
Speaker 1: No, no, not at all. They and you might have just mentioned this, but I wasn't listening. They're not married, right.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna get to. They are not married, They're engaged.
Speaker 1: That's always been a bit of a question mark for me on that. I know, every relationship is different. Some people like, we don't need to get married to show, you know, show our love to each other and our commitment to each other. But that one always like, didn't you always wonder like why haven't they just got married? They have a kid or kids.
Speaker 2: They have they have one daughter, Daisy.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: My thing is it's been a really long engagement. They got engaged in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: There you go. See. Is that so it was a question mark for you too?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they does so it's like they never actually got married in why oh wow, do you know what I mean? So maybe that was also maybe that also plays a role in this. He I mean, he obviously proposed to her, but maybe he's been like putting off the actual wedding part because he's having cold feet and because.
Speaker 1: K you Katy Perry, given how much she is hated, well loves the spotlight. You know, she took a spaceflight and never once looked out the window, only looked at the camera that was recording her. You could see her wanting to have this big, lavish look at me wedding. And I would have assumed she got it the second she got engaged, that the ball would roll on planning that thing, and it hasn't, which always signaled to me that maybe there was a little bit of trouble there or whatever. But I didn't know. I mean, I never know what's going on in people's relationship.
Speaker 3: To be fair, They postponed it supposedly because of COVID, but like how long ago was that?
Speaker 2: Now you can easily a wedding.
Speaker 1: COVID didn't apply to celebrities. Remember, it didn't apply to that.
Speaker 2: Everything still doing everything anyway.
Speaker 1: They just did whatever the rest of us were locked up. The rest of they just did whatever they wanted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I used to be a really big you know, Katie fan. I think like everybody, she was at the top of the world at one point, not like space top of the world, but like a top of the charts and all that. Yeah, I just she doesn't seem like an easy person to be in a relationship with.
Speaker 1: Oh no, not at all.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's that.
Speaker 1: Fully, I'd fully understand if you want to pull the rip cord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right? The protests against ice have entered their sixth day today. The news media has largely largely just been covering the ones in LA because of all the political posturing that has gone along with those ones and largely incited further activity there. Los Angeles married declared the local emergency yesterday enacted a curfew that runs from eight pm until six am. That was last night, but I assume that's going to be in effect in the nights going forward. But it's not just LA that's scene protests. They are spreading, you guys, and other cities that hold my beer because they want to get in on the action as well. Yesterday, thousands of people demonstrated across the country in Dallas, Austin, Chicago, New York, and several other places. I saw there was a smaller demonstration here in Oakland yesterday. So they are spreading the Pentagon. Of course, we know they deployed the National Guard and the Marines to La Well. We learned yesterday that's costing one hundred and third four million dollars of our hard earned taxpayer money. One hundred and thirty four million dollars. And they said the troops are going to be there at least the next sixty days. We're going to have them deployed. We didn't need them turn around go back. Meanwhile, there are a lot of protests being planned for this coming Saturday. I urge you, if this is a cause you believe in, get in, get out and protest as well. It's called the No Kings Protest. It is going to be corresponding with the US Army's two hundred and fiftieth birthday and also the President's birthday celebration. They're throwing this big military parade again, which is going to cost taxpayers tens of hundreds of millions of dollars to put on. Why do we need that, I don't know, but we're going to drive a bunch of tanks up and down the street and we're all paying. We're all paying for that. By the way. Anyways, there are going to be no Kings demonstrations happening all across the country. Get out and join them, a protest peacefully, make your voice heard. But they are. There's going to be ones all across the Bay Area, Vacaville, Napa, Sonoma, saw Solito, San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose. I mean, you name it. Every city is having their own their sin. There's gonna be more than eighteen hundred cities that are participating in these demonstrations this coming Saturday.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 3: I saw a video of I mean, I hope people remember when you're going out there and you're protesting, to keep things peaceful, because if you're doing anything otherwise, we're then we're losing We're.
Speaker 2: Losing focus, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And I saw a video of chic store in Oakland last night that was looted.
Speaker 2: Did you see that, Graham?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: One smash the windows of the slush sledgehammer. People just run in there taking everything like it was just a crazy scene. And don't give anybody a reason to say, like, oh, look at these violent people. You know what you need that national guarden key things peaceful. That's how we're going to get our point across, all right. Next on the JV Show, there is an AI artist that is up and coming. Okay, that's supposedly really really good. How do we feel about AI musical artists? Let's discuss it.
Speaker 1: Next the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Oh, before we get to this AI artist, I wanted to talk about Graham. How was your doctor's appointment?
Speaker 1: I made it? You guys, have you missed it? Yesterday? I let everybody know that I finally made a doctor's appointment. That was my twenty twenty five New Year's resolution. It was also my twenty four, twenty three, twenty two, and twenty one resolution. But I was busy those years. So I finally went to the doctor. And you guys, I had them check because I went to the doctor that I didn't know where to go. I was like, I guess I'll go to the one that I went to.
Speaker 3: Like when I was growing up, he went to the pediatrician basically, and.
Speaker 1: I think he's getting ready to retire. It's been that long. But I had them check, and it has been thirteen years since I was last at the doctor yesterday, so bad yesterday, I guess fifteen years. They checked it was thirteen and they seemed a little, I don't know, miffed by that, you know, like what have you been doing? And I was like, dudes, I was busy, like he's back. All right, at least I'm here. It's step one, and you know, getting here was sort of the first thing. And if I hope I encourage or inspire other people to do the same if you've been putting it off like I have. So I guess not too much to report, you know. They have you come in and they get you on the scale first, happy to report two hundred and three pounds a solid muscle, so that's good. They didn't say the solid muscle part, but two hundred and three pounds is what I had my shoes on, though, so I think it's a you know, a little less. They had my shoes and clothes on. I was ready to strip down, like yo.
Speaker 2: Nobody wanted to take The.
Speaker 1: Nurses wanted that they would have they did, they would have taken a peek now, and then they measure your height, and she said ahead of times, She's like, you're still six two, Like.
Speaker 2: How did you?
Speaker 1: I guess looking at my chart from a long time ago, maybe she thought, you know you're old now you shrunk, I haven't you, guys. I took my shoes off and stepped up because I was like, let's make this official because I want to be able to let people know what height I am, because I always say I'm six two and three quarters on the show. You guys, I'm one hundred and eighty nine centimeters, is what she said. And I was like, well, convert that to and I was like, how the hell? So I had to get on my phone and do a quick conversion. Why are we measuring people in centimeters? What do we do? This is the United States? I mean, we should have switched to the metric system like one hundred years ago, but we didn't. We're on inches, you guys. That's six feet two point four zero nine inches. So I'm still going to say six two and three quarters even now that's a little under six two and a half. Yeah, right, but whatever, So I'm still there so I can still claim that blood pressure. Blood pressure, it was a little high, not gonna lie. But I think I get nervous in there also because I hadn't been in a long time, so I think I was a little nervous.
Speaker 3: Did you get any referrals for some special tests that.
Speaker 2: A man your age should undergo?
Speaker 1: I did well. They said, I'm not I'm not old enough yet for that special test. But I did demand that special test. They said, normally don't refer people that you're you know, you got to have a little time before we normally do that. But I said, I have family history of colon cancer, so it is time for that. I said, I would like a referral for a colonoscopy, so I will be. They made a referral for that. I haven't gotten it. I haven't. I haven't connected with The next said, what are you scared about? They do them all the time. I mean, I'm scared for me.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm scared for that part of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, houtly they put you out for that part. So I'm going to be doing that part and then I have to go get some lab work done, so they don't really know. That's the thing. I was ready for them to really kick the tires on me, you know, look under the hood, check everything. They don't really do that. It's more of a conversation about your health.
Speaker 2: And then they send you off to other places and.
Speaker 1: You lie that entire time, like, oh, I'm in the best shape of my life, I don't drink.
Speaker 2: No about how many alcoholic beverages per week?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it too, that's it, just one or two. And then but then they send you off to the lab, so they won't really know until those results come back. Awesome, but I made it, you did.
Speaker 2: It's all downhill from here.
Speaker 1: I mean uphill hop.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: So Timbaland he announced last week that he is launching a new company, and it's not like your regular entertainment company. It is one that uses AI. It's called Stage Zero. Following this announcement, he unveiled their first artist's that's coming out of Stage Zero. It's an AI artist. Her name is Tata I think is how it's pronounced. And she described this artist as a living learning, autonomous music artist. And this is just the start of a new genre that Timberland is creating called a pop what because it's AI. Yeah, and so this is going to be a new thing, he says. She's not an avatar or a character. She's the first of a new generation. Apop is the next cultural evolution, and Tata is the first icon. How do we feel about an AI musical artist?
Speaker 5: I hate it, yep, not here for it.
Speaker 1: I'm just the one thing that differentiates us from computers. I mean, among many things, but as you know, that gap closes more and more is the human experience. Music, art, things like that are created from the human experience, from heartbreak, from loss, from triumphs, from At the moment, AI will never as much as they lead you believe that AI and superintelligence can do all these things, it will never understand those things and those emotions. As much as they can mimic them and pretend that they do, they will never know. They'll never know what it's like to stand on a beach and have water rush between your toeses. There's all these elements of the human experience that AI will never understand. It will never have that same sense, and.
Speaker 2: People do still enjoying it. It still is just entertainment.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: One of Japan has like a hologram pop star.
Speaker 3: That is huge and people are going to see this, you know, this hologram perform perform songs.
Speaker 1: But I think that's see. I think that's done. Because of all that stuff. I'm laying out the human experience. That's what we are. What's is our creativity. I don't want a computer's creativity. I want art and music and things that are created from the human experience and the actual creativity of a human being. Yeah, I'm sure it can produce. I'm sure it can make great music. We've seen AI artists. They can do incredible paintings. Computers can make great stuff. But it's not in my mind, it's just it's not the same. I don't know, there's something that just doesn't sit right with me. And I know we're going to see more and more and more of that.
Speaker 3: You were saying, this is the beginning, he said, the artist that tomorrow won't just be human. They're going to be IP, They're gonna be code, they're gonna be robotics that are fully autonomous.
Speaker 1: This is just Let then let them perform for a crowd of humanoid robots and AI. Let them perform for other AI people, and then you can read reviews of AI about an AI artist. You know what I mean, it's taking away, it's sapping our creativity. That's what I'm worried. That's getting that going to get trampled on. Here is actual human creativity when AI can just do the thing for you.
Speaker 2: But we're already there, it's doing.
Speaker 1: Why would I need to make that painting or whatever. Why would I need to generate this piece of art myself when AI can just make it for me? Because there then it's that I get your creativity is feeding is prompting it to be creative and execute your creative vision. But it's taking away your own personal creation.
Speaker 2: And you know what it sounds. It sounds like it's not even that.
Speaker 3: It sounds like nobody's like prompting this artist like what to do and what to sing and stuff. He keeps on saying like she is fully autonomous. Like they just feed like demo vocals into whatever platform they use and then and then from there, but AI process it like AI will process it and enhance it and then like change the voice.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 6: All the information that is provided to AI, like basically people's experiences or what people search, like all of the information it is almost going to be other people's experiences or I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if that's no like being fed with that, it's ben prompted with our experience.
Speaker 6: So then it sucks that there are so many talented artists out there that are trying to make it, and then here comes Ai just getting like a free pass, an AI artist that doesn't even exist.
Speaker 2: A baby like an Ai Nepple baby.
Speaker 1: Guys, it's so weird to.
Speaker 6: Dude, so weird think that AI should stay out of like creative spaces.
Speaker 1: It won't, right, it won't. It's there, It's going to become more and more a part of it, interwoven into all of it. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Francisco from Hayward A Graham, great job going to the doctor. For a long time, I will hessitear as well, until one day it kind of hit me that my health is also my family self. I need to try to be on top of my health. You s healthy as I can strong to make sure that I'm here around to be able to provide and see my kids grow up. So always be on top of your health, guys, it's not just about you. You need to try to be a healthy. So this way you're able to be around for your family and loved ones.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, I know. That's what definitely something that has struck me recently, and that was something that encouraged me to finally go to the doctor after a thirteen year year layoff. But like health is wealth. You hear that sounds cliche, but like it really is. And like Selena, you and I saw it firsthand with JV. You know, like he would have traded anything for as hell. Yeah, you know, and you can. You can have it all in life and you you hear other celebrities that have gone through illnesses and stuff. It's like none of that fame, fortune, none of that mattered. Health is the most important thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning guys.
Speaker 13: Eddie from Pittsbury Graham, did they make another thirteen year appointment?
Speaker 1: How are you going back soon? Just wondering it's a great Yeah, I did. I did a schedule another thirteen year appointment and they wanted to do it on a Wednesday at noon was the only available opening. I was like, I'm busy then, So I don't know right now. I haven't been out of the schedule the JV Show on Wild ninety four.
Speaker 3: To nine, so Timberland has announced a new entertainment venture and new company called Stage Zero, and the first artist that he's introducing to the world. Her name is Tata and she is an AI artist. A lot of mixed feelings about this, I think from everyone, because what is happening that these are gonna be like the big These are our pop stars?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Does she have some digital tatas?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen her tatas.
Speaker 3: I've seen a picture of her and and she just looks like a fake AI cartoon picture.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to do.
Speaker 11: It's good morning JV show. This is Mari from San Francisco. I don't support AI's use in music. I think it takes a lot away from independent artists. All that being said, have you guys heard the song Sloppy Top at the movies? Listen to this slapper and it is not radio friendly.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, guys, I've gathered that much. Wait, I haven't heard I haven't heard that. Wait, so is.
Speaker 6: She's saying that's the full name of the song they played at the movie.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's the full name of the song, and I'm assuming it's AI generated AI. Hey, I have to hear this well, we'll be listening to that during the next commercial break.
Speaker 2: We're going to look into that.
Speaker 9: What's up, guys.
Speaker 6: I just wanted to comment on the AI artist thing.
Speaker 2: I was against it, but this guy, this AI artist Nick Hustles.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're welcome, have a good one.
Speaker 2: Wait, so people, I'm like that.
Speaker 1: I guess add that to our listening list. Sloppy top of the movies and the Hustles we got to listen to.
Speaker 2: I was not expecting to get this feedback from you, guys. If I'm being honest, we're talking AI artists. I thought everyone is going to be ripping it.
Speaker 14: Good morning TV show. Have you hope from Greek? So the AI thing, Oh my god. All I can do is laugh. It's lazy on Timberland's part, and it's also I mean, I'm not anti human, so I wouldn't support anything like this.
Speaker 2: This is alten lazy. It just doesn't make any sense. Is it lazy?
Speaker 3: He just jumping on it because he knows it's going to be thing and he just wants to be the first one.
Speaker 1: But also it is, in my mind it is a little lazy. It's fine, way easier to let an AI artists cultivate themselves and actually have to put in the work and go into a studio and produce with real artists.
Speaker 3: You know, right, I guess in a way, but I think also and pay them money of him if we're talking, yeah, to be the first one to do it.
Speaker 2: It's not even the very very first one.
Speaker 1: Your tickets to go see an ai artist and concert, Like, shouldn't that come with to somebody?
Speaker 2: I am judging.
Speaker 1: Punch you in the you know what's on the way? What are you doing? The JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: Four nine earlier, were we talking about Graham finally going to the doctor after thirteen.
Speaker 13: You did it, Hey, Graham, I also want to congratulate you on going to the doctors.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 13: So you know the next step is going to the dentist, right, that's clearly the next one.
Speaker 1: Have a good days. Yeah, for whatever reason, I've been going to the dentist consistently for years and years and years. Shout out to doctor Union Nevado. He listens to the show. You guys. Awesome dentist by the.
Speaker 3: Way, But yes that before you leave, they like force you to make the next appointment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like going to I have no problem going to the dentist whatever, but for whatever reason, I'm just doctor. I've been busy that day every time I've tried to schedule that doctor's appartment.
Speaker 3: We were also talking about AI artists because Timberland has announced he's starting a new company. It's called Stage zero, and it's all about like AI entertainment, and he's got an artist that's about to be the next biggest thing. Apparently her name is Tata, and I was like, I don't know how I feel about an AI artist. But we actually got a lot of talkbacks and everyone is loving the AI music. Apparently someone said you got to check out an artist Nick Hustles, and we most of the stuff is not radio friendly, apparently.
Speaker 1: No. I've read through the titles of uh, don't do I say his songs because we don't know if it's AI, I don't know if it's A hey whatever. They I've put through their music titles and I can't read any of these ones on the air. There's about the first ten that I can't say any of the words of them.
Speaker 2: We're about to play.
Speaker 1: This one's clean though.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 10: I got.
Speaker 1: On Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's actually really good though.
Speaker 1: All the songs sound kind of like that, that's that style, but then they devolve into a lot of stuff I can't play on the air that one. I got a drug test on a Tuesday. I could play just a little bit of the hook there.
Speaker 3: I'm still not going to see any AI artists in concerts.
Speaker 2: For an album. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 6: I'm not even listening to this in my car. I'm sorry, but not me either.
Speaker 3: But I can acknowledge that it's, you know, decent, It's not bad, Graham.
Speaker 2: Something really cool opening in the city this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, the very first all women's sports bar. It opens today, you guys today at three point thirty. It's called Rickey's. The bar is at It's on Market Street in the Castro district here, and the two co owners, Sarah and Danielle, said they met playing soccer with each other on the San Francisco Spikes. I don't know if that's a semi pro or pro local team that we got, the San Francisco Spikes, but they said they met playing there and they bonded over their struggle to find a bar, a good bar to watch women's sports. So that's what they're going to be doing at this bar Ricky's And again, they open today at three thirty if you want to go support. They're going to be the only establishment, the only sports bar in San Francisco that's just dedicated to celebrating women's sports, and that's what their TVs are going to be showing women's sports. Ladies, will you be making this bar your new hangout? And would you like to see more of these pop up in other cities?
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 5: I want to see more of these pop up.
Speaker 6: But can we have like a bar where like it shows reality TV shows.
Speaker 5: On the screens?
Speaker 6: Oh god, I would love that, like drinks and watching like Love Is Blind and.
Speaker 3: Stuff here very cool. But but I'm here for the sake in to the sports bar. I bet it's super cute inside. I bet it smells really good.
Speaker 1: Not coms are some it's nice.
Speaker 3: Rather they have you know, feminine products just available for whoever needs them. I am loving everything about this Now. My question is I'm a flip it back to you gram. Okay, is this a spot.
Speaker 2: You would go to?
Speaker 1: I prefer one that has a mix of male and female sports because I'm a bigger fan of you know, like I love watching forty nine Er games and Giants games, you know, so I would be a little bummed that, like that game's not on TV. While, you know, while I find women's lacrosse televised riveting, I'd love to watch the Niners as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes sense, but you can catch that anywhere. How about just one day, one outing with the boys? You guys, go support women's sports.
Speaker 1: I don't I do. Are we welcome there?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be honest, I seems like.
Speaker 1: A slightly exclusive, but I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I think legally you can say no, men are allowed here.
Speaker 1: No, you can't.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm sure men are allowed there.
Speaker 1: Well, I know I'm allowed out there, but I like me and the boys walk in there.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 1: The record gonna stop on the jukebox and everyone's gonna look and be.
Speaker 2: Like, what the hell nobody wants in there? But legally you're you're yeah, you're allowed?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Would you go? You and you and the boys and out?
Speaker 1: Probably not?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 2: Because you would feel weird and wanted.
Speaker 1: Part of that? But also like, can't we have a I Let look, I love the idea because right in concept, there are you go to a sports bar, You're not gonna be able and you want to watch women's sports. You want to watch w NBA or whatever it is, Like, it's gonna be hard to find, and then you're gonna have guys complaining like you turned off the the Socks game to put on, you know whatever, the the Valkyrie's game, and then people are gonna be upset. Right, you're gonna have those guys. You're gonna have those guys that are saying that. So wouldn't it be nice if there was a bar that showed gave equal you know, coverage. But so I understand why they're doing it, because, yeah, if you are a fan of uh, you know, women's teams, where are you gonna go watch a game? Where can you find other fans to sit and cheer along with you?
Speaker 3: I went to BMS one time and they did have women's basketball on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get that, but I mean Women's March badness. Those games get televised and they get a lot of they get them in Kaitlyn Clark, Are you kidding me? Kaitlyn Clark gets a ton of TV coverage in the WNBA and obviously in college before that.
Speaker 6: Well, why are people such haters of like women's sports, because I feel like you never hear anybody like criticizing men's sports, or like why are they showing a guy's sports team playing in this bar?
Speaker 5: But why is it always criticizing women's sports.
Speaker 6: So I kind of like that it's it's concentrated on that, and I think men are welcome and they're not going to be you know, people aren't going to look at them a certain wait unless they're in there also criticizing women's sports as the sports.
Speaker 1: Are playing, Well, I'm not criticizing it, but can we put the Niner game onto.
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Like, anyway we could change this one TV over here to the Diner game.
Speaker 3: I love how like men are welcome, but no one's gonna go because you know, you're really not, Like we don't want you there.
Speaker 1: I'm curious to say that again today at three point thirty, go to ri Keys tell here in San Francisco. Go check it out, let me know, let us know what the crowd is like. But I think it's a very cool idea again because it's unique and there's nowhere else that you are going to find this, So I applaud these ladies for opening this up job the JV show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: So every Wednesday morning we do something called our Cool or Not. Lets we throw some things out and we discuss is that cool or not?
Speaker 5: It's a graam.
Speaker 1: What do you guys think? Cool or not? Drivers that can't use roundabouts not not cool?
Speaker 2: It ain't that hard rock cool.
Speaker 1: Why is it so difficult for people to use them? It seems like a very simple concept and it does speed up traffic rather than sitting on a stop light or a stop sign. Almost daily I get into a roundabout with somebody that has no clue what they're doing, when to go, when to merge over, pull out of that lane, whatever. They botch it every time. It's daily. What is wrong with people?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's not that difficult, it is.
Speaker 3: I feel like sometimes though they seem a little unnecessary. I feel like we're just sticking roundabouts or we don't real need them. At least I've gone through some where it's like this was like this that we didn't we didn't need to need this?
Speaker 1: Would you rather? Wouldn't you rather? Like even if you were like, there's nobody here. Why is there a roundabout? Wouldn't you rather keep moving than coming to a complete stop at a stop sign and then and then going again. Wouldn't you rather just cruise on through?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But I kind of cruise with the stop signs.
Speaker 1: Too, so you're not supposed to do that off the record, I'll be honest. I'm I picture both of you ladies, no offense, no offense. I picture you being the kind that freak out inside of the roundabout.
Speaker 2: I'm an expert at roundabout, are you? I think so?
Speaker 6: I mean, I wouldn't say expert, but I'm right away person in the.
Speaker 1: Circle, the person to your left always has.
Speaker 2: The right way, okay, well gets the ones in Hayward.
Speaker 3: It's only there's only it's a one lane roundabout, so I'm I'm good at those, okay.
Speaker 1: But even those like you yield to the car to your left right, you look left, Yeah, if somebody's already there coming that way. Yeah, well then why can't nobody figure it out?
Speaker 2: How I almost got into an accident?
Speaker 1: Oh no, see, here you go.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't know that I.
Speaker 3: Had my signal on when I shouldn't have had my signal on. So a car went when they weren't supposed to go.
Speaker 2: But they thought that I was getting out of the roundabout when I wasn't. I could have smacked right into them.
Speaker 3: And I yelled at her with my windows up obviously, so she couldn't hear that it.
Speaker 5: Was your fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why didn't you yell sorry?
Speaker 3: Because I didn't realize until way after we got down the street.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, oh, that's why she went.
Speaker 1: I was the idiot. That's my fault. In Napa, I will say they there's if you take the first street exit towards downtown in Napa. There it's a triple roundabout me three roundabouts connected almost connected together. And that one is a little interesting. That one really screws people up because just when you've gotten out of the first roundabout, then you're right into another roundabout, and then you can go into another roundabout. And that one I think gets people. That's I see a lot of the bad habits and people freaking out in that one. We're very confused by that one.
Speaker 2: Want a round about challenge like that one.
Speaker 1: I'll bring it on. First take exit, I dare you.
Speaker 2: I'll meet you there gram three o'clock over there, not cool?
Speaker 5: Can I go yes, okay, cool or not? I kind of want to turn my room.
Speaker 6: So I live in a one bedroom apartment by the way, for context, I kind of want to turn my room into like a full on closet slash beauty room. And I want to move my bed to the living room, so it would kind of be like a stute turning my one.
Speaker 1: Fifteen You doing, what do you mean?
Speaker 6: I have no closet space, and I feel like it would be the cutest thing ever.
Speaker 5: I've always dreamed of having like a walk in closet, but.
Speaker 2: Halfn't you always wanted like a living room?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Haven't you always wanted to have a place that guests can.
Speaker 2: Come over and sit couches and.
Speaker 1: I guess we sit on your bed? Huh, but not a lot. Here's your chips and salsa and joy crumbs everywhere in your bed.
Speaker 6: Not like a lot of people visit me that much, And technically, like, I don't even spend that much time in my living room as I do in my room, and I think my room could be turned into like this super cute like closet slash of vanity.
Speaker 3: Are you worried about when listeners do find out where you live because you always post pictures on your balcony and you can see street signs in the background.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty easy.
Speaker 3: And so once they figure that out and then they break in, you're not worried that the first thing they're going to see is you, like sleeping naked in your bed because you're in your living room.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean yeah, but if they break in, they're going to see that.
Speaker 5: Eventually in my room.
Speaker 1: But now there's no first line of defense, like soon is right, if you're in your bedroom, least you can lock a second door. Gives you more time to screen before, right, I mean I never.
Speaker 6: Do I never lock my door. My well, I do lock my doors.
Speaker 3: Hold on, yeah, I lock my doors.
Speaker 5: I just my bedroom door.
Speaker 2: I usually leave it open.
Speaker 5: But dang it, I guess that kind of makes sense.
Speaker 1: But you wouldn't feel safer in this in this plan because you have a bunch of stuffed animals on your bed. You're gonna take your stuffed animals, right and like you're cool, like bad bunny posters and stuff and move those all into the living room. And that's the first thing people see when they walk in.
Speaker 6: God, well, when you put it that way. I mean, it doesn't sound as appealing. But maybe my maybe my stuffed animals would stay in the beauty room and they would not.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna match the aesthetic. You know what you have to do? You get what I got for my kids room. It's like a stuffed animal hammock, you like, put it up against the wall. You can throw all your Teddy Bears and Spongebobs up there, but.
Speaker 6: Then they'll all get like clumped together. Some of them are gonna be squished at the bottom. I think I need like a full on little discord.
Speaker 1: I forgot it just leaves with a SpongeBob if I.
Speaker 5: Don't sleep with it.
Speaker 6: It's in the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, that thing is on your bed, you know it.
Speaker 5: No, the one that's on my bed is my powerpuff girl.
Speaker 1: Are you can? I ask you just this total side question, but are you guys bed makers? Like when you get up in the morning, do you make your bed? Not in the morning, but when I get home, Well, your man still in there, so you can't really make that with him. But Jess, are you a bed maker when you get up in the morning?
Speaker 5: When I get home, yes, in the morning. I there's no time for that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So SpongeBob's just like strewn about right now when you get home, or he'll be placed at his little spot between the two pillows.
Speaker 2: He's still sleeping right now.
Speaker 3: Is you're in your bed, it's you and your wife's bed. Graham always made like she gets up the case, but you obviously she makes it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bed maker.
Speaker 2: There's some days.
Speaker 3: Where my bed like never gets made because I could get home and I immediately just get back to it.
Speaker 5: Really no, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: I mean that bothers me when I was single. I mean there were whole years that would bottom of my bed wasn't made, Like what for? Because I'm just going to get back into it later?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the point.
Speaker 2: Which brings me to this? Yesterday? Cool or not?
Speaker 3: I had to pull an all day or didn't didn't get a single, I didn't get a nap.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, do you really get a nap in every day?
Speaker 2: Because I'm not anymore? But I used to chess.
Speaker 1: What are you jealous about? You have more free time than anybody else, no kids, you have a cat, and you live alone, yet impeding your nap progress.
Speaker 6: Naps are just the reason I don't like taking naps is because I can't do like a.
Speaker 5: Quick thirty minute nap. It has to be either like two hours.
Speaker 1: Or you have you have the two.
Speaker 6: Hours, which I do, but then I feel guilty for wasting that I could be watching a show, you know, or.
Speaker 1: Like I hate you. Oh my god, Selena's over here pulling an all day or she just created a new term for someone that makes it the entire day without taking a nap, and Jess's over here can't decide whether to take a three hour nap or binge an entire season of a show. Wow, do you hate us? Yes? I do. And the time you guys are to sleep, and I built an entire house. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Justice Chess must be back from the bathroom. Give her a second to wash your hands. You're not going to wash your hands.
Speaker 5: I've been here the whole time, was your hands?
Speaker 1: Wash your hands? Wow, she won't do it. Oh my god, it's super gross, you guys.
Speaker 2: Twenty nine. We are the Babes at number one a music station, The JV Show. I'm Selena, Jess, Hi, this is Jackie and Nappa.
Speaker 10: This message is for Jess. Jess, don't listen to everyone. You should absolutely turn your bedroom into a closet and put your bedroom in the living room if that's what you want, and girl it up and do whatever, especially because you're about to get married, do exactly what you want to do while you live alone.
Speaker 2: Okay, hope you have a great day.
Speaker 13: Bye.
Speaker 5: That's a good point.
Speaker 2: That's a good point there.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can't argue with that.
Speaker 3: I can't argue with the lawge there, because he's not going to let you do such foolishness.
Speaker 1: No, he's gonna turn he's gonna move your guys bedroom in the living room and turn the bedroom into a football watching man with twenty TVs on the walls in the NFL Sunday ticket.
Speaker 5: So do it, I guess.
Speaker 2: Let us how it works out, all right
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.