Speaker 1: All right, at the end of an era in Dallas.
Speaker 2: Today, as Zach Martin officially retires, they had a big ceremony for him out at the Star. I know Tony Romo was there. I don't know if Dak was there, but I know that Zach said that he gave everything he had while he was out there. I don't think anyone can ever doubt that we'll get into maybe the best moment in the history of our show that involves Zach Martin. But you know, as we sit here and criticize front offices, I will always be reminded of the moment that the Cowboys drafted Zack Martin because I really wanted them to draft Johnny Manziel, and I think Jerry Jones also wanted to draft Johnny Manziel. Like as the story goes, he was trying to get that card up there to draft Johnny Manziel and they almost had to tackle him and take.
Speaker 1: The card away.
Speaker 2: Yes, they took it from Jerry and said, no, we're not doing that, We're doing this, and it worked out fantastic.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Zach Martin was incredible and had an incredible career and is probably recognized is if not the best offensive lineman, probably second to Larry Allen. I think everybody looks at Larry Allen and Zach is one A and one B, and you can pick whoever you want to be A and whoever you want to be B. Yeah, in the history of the Cowboys, and to have Zach Martin and Travis Frederick and Tyron Smith together, you know, arguably, I mean they're all three in the mix for the best at their position in the discussion in the history of the Cowboys at least, and still didn't win at all.
Speaker 1: It's tough, man.
Speaker 2: It's hard to get to a conference championship game in this league because like in the last thirty thirty years, I think only twenty seven teams have done it of the thirty two, or maybe it's twenty eight or twenty nine. So it's hard to be in that group of three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just feel better that knowing that every Cowboy over the last thirty years, no matter what they've accomplished, little Lucky Whitehead too much, Zach Martin, none of them got it.
Speaker 2: I will never forget Zach Martin walking around the Cowboys facility on his first day there with a strange pleat in his pants.
Speaker 1: It was hard to miss, wasn't it. He had a flashlight in his pocket.
Speaker 2: It appeared that he had one of those police issued flashlights, a super long ones.
Speaker 1: That are kind of like night sticks. He had a jabb.
Speaker 2: Well was happy he had a j R. Smith issued flashlight in his pocket, Yeah, he did. He was excited to be there in the facility. But those those picks, those picks, those offensive linemen. It's never sexy, it's never exciting. Obviously Johnny Manziel would have been very exciting, and then that would have fizzled out almost immediately, maybe later that night.
Speaker 1: But kind of realized that's what makes teams good. It's not the sexy big names.
Speaker 2: It's just the guys in the trenches, the big lineman. Yeah, it's and it needs to be rebuilt again. The cycle is cycle is complete. Now we're back in the mode where we got to build it back up again. Well, we will get back into this because we will we'll replay this moment that we had with Zach Martin on our show, which might be the greatest moment in the history of our show.
Speaker 1: But it all reminds me of the intro.
Speaker 4: Sum time Moyes.
Speaker 1: Right now, you're ready, ready's ready, ready, ready to.
Speaker 5: Quin epic win our show. You're gonna ruin d except with similar we pursuing it, huddled out Shaw Shank through the sewer kid now with chilling at the eagle. Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the doc. Gotta have it for my house A gop status. How we'd starting to get cratic shows that up multiplied like a rabbit two end zone out break it up a habit.
Speaker 6: I wa hang out with my friend rocking it on the radio, my home boys talking on the bandy yo, it's time to to this wall. Oh bababy, we go at Christine all the badio.
Speaker 1: You guys pee in the shower? Yes, no, every time? Really yep.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll if I have to take a piss, but I know I'm gonna shower soon, I'll just hold it till I get in the shower.
Speaker 1: I mean you purposely like pee in the shower. Yeah, how about you? Christina.
Speaker 3: No, because I think it was either this show or some other shows on it was brought up and people thought I was gross, and I was like, you know what, I guess it is kind of gross, And so I trained myself to stop doing it. Really, you can train yourself to stop doing it.
Speaker 1: What if you just wan want to do it?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess now I just pat my curiosity. Now, I don't really think I've ever thought about doing it.
Speaker 1: How do you not do it? Ben?
Speaker 2: Do you piss in the shower? I don't know if you can say that I shower. I do, but I have amazingly accurate aim, and you're so free with it. I'm wondering if you're pushing in uh some some brown waffles down that drain. What just the way you were talking about it makes me think you're rocking deuce is in the shower too. I don't think those things are the same thing. Biologically, they're very different.
Speaker 4: They're not. But in the hold on, Christina, how's your aim?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't know how to answer that question. Do you really not paying the shower tizzl?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: But I mean it seems a little disrespectful to who if you share a shower with someone.
Speaker 1: There's a drain right there, man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know you know, I mean like dirty hair is leaving your body dirty, hairy, dirty hairs, Like.
Speaker 4: The toilet's a perfectly fine place to do it, and I've been doing it there my whole life.
Speaker 1: I start doing the shower, I do it there too.
Speaker 2: But there is something very satisfying about having scalding hot water on your back while you urinate.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, does.
Speaker 3: It ruin the tile in the bathroom at all? Is that chat?
Speaker 1: You get on?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, wouldn't it then also rust out the porcelain.
Speaker 1: And the toilet?
Speaker 3: Okay? Fair, You're right.
Speaker 1: I don't think urine has rust properties in it. Just wondering.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm also thinking about splatter possibilities, like you know, it splatters up onto your shampoo bottle or something.
Speaker 2: Man, Listen, if you were to go pee in the shower once, I think all your questions would be answered. You'd be like, oh, yeah, I'm just peeing into a straight drain that's going down with a huge push of water pushing it down there. I think it's an emergency. I don't think I look forward to it like you clearly do.
Speaker 1: I love it. You clearly wait for those opportunities. Do you ever just go into the shower and you're fully dressed and just let it rip in there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I don't do that, Do you get me? I don't know if you guys are James Addiction fans. But Perry Ferrell has an amazing song about this called standing in the Shower Thinking, and he just lays it out perfectly.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 2: I know we have a lot of James Addiction fans that listen to the Eagle because the Eagle rocks.
Speaker 1: In the shower thinking.
Speaker 2: It's not that it drink you guys, You guys turned into a Counting Crows song.
Speaker 1: This is Jane's addiction. It's way different.
Speaker 2: Thinking.
Speaker 1: And then he starts screaming at the waters a fan. Hot man. I had that whole thing the other day.
Speaker 2: I told my wife this, I'm like, man, here's the biggest third or first world issue ever. But in the winter, there's nothing I dread more than getting out of the shower.
Speaker 1: To stay in there and the water bill goes up.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just want to stand in the hot shower for days. Yeah, because the second you get out, it's like it sucks.
Speaker 4: So I'm asking was I don't know, because I'm now having second thoughts about how thinking, how gross it is.
Speaker 2: Urine is just water and salt, right. I mean, Ben's guy Bear grills drinks it. Yeah, he drinks camel you're in too, though, and you don't dump that in your shower.
Speaker 1: No, I would never have any reason to have that.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know, when you're showering, what happens is is there's this faucet and this high pressure water comes out of it and it comes out like, you know, reasonably strong. Yeah, so if you go to the bathroom, if you urinate, it'll just go right down to the drain with it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not like it just gathers somewhere.
Speaker 4: It just feels like it's just not the place for it. And may it may just be we've been trained that our whole life. Retrain yourself, like Christine the other way. You wouldn't take a shower in a toilet.
Speaker 1: That's fair too.
Speaker 2: You know, you wouldn't have a b dat and just clean your face real quick leaning.
Speaker 1: And I also think like little things. It's way different.
Speaker 4: But eating in the bed or having the dog in the bed, I think those are gross things.
Speaker 1: And have you ever eaten in the shower? Do that too?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you're in a hurry, and so you got to set up a small table like a TV tray and just have a full meal while your shower I once was in such a.
Speaker 1: Hurry I had a waiter come and serve me in the shower.
Speaker 3: I have legit had coffee in the shower before.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, just set it.
Speaker 3: There, you set it up away from the water.
Speaker 1: It's great, Okay.
Speaker 2: I respect that I took my coffee pot into the shower and brewed coffee in the shower.
Speaker 4: I've never done the beer in the shower, but I don't think I've had food in the shower.
Speaker 1: God, I think I want to drink beer in the shower while peeing.
Speaker 4: That's where I get my best thoughts though. Yeahower, I'm a creative machine. That's what the James Addiction song is about.
Speaker 2: It's about man when you're standing in the shower thinking it's amazing ping.
Speaker 1: Is he talking about ping?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he says. And it's running down my legs.
Speaker 2: I've got the lyrics you like, yeah, read them, but take out the cuss words.
Speaker 4: I was standing in the shower thinking about what makes a man an outlaw or a leader. I'm thinking about power, the ways a man can use it or be destroyed by it. The water hits my neck and I'm whizzing on myself.
Speaker 1: Why Why on yourself. Let's go to the pre chorus.
Speaker 4: And the water ri is a pipe and Hunt. Yeah, the water is a pipe and Hots not piping, dude. It beats up on my nick and I'm wizzing on myself standing in the shape. He didn't even put a course in this song. He was that lazy put a course in your songs people.
Speaker 2: It's just like a little resolve part before it goes back into the verse.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll listen to it when I got off here. The album cover has some boobies on it though.
Speaker 1: That's good. Yeah, there's really controversial time because their head's on fire. Yeah, heads on fires, four boobs.
Speaker 2: I'd say that's honestly and truly one of the twenty best rock records after the year nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 4: I've decided he annoys me, you know, seeing him in documentaries and just you know, fighting with Dave Nevera.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of out on that guy, heres me. He's whizz in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a druggy jerk. I get it, but that song's badass. I like peeing in the shower in my friend. Why are hitting the drain though?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 1: He's just on himself that's not mandatory.
Speaker 2: I think that part of is because he was a heroin Addict and so I think.
Speaker 4: It was just, yeah, it got bit by a bunch of jellyfish, right. The thing is that Ben's when Ben took it to a little more extreme. Though, I will say in the fetish world they're kind of the same.
Speaker 1: Golhad and be on that island. If you want, you think they're different. Urine and excrement.
Speaker 4: They are both two things I wouldn't work into my bedroom play.
Speaker 1: There's lots of things, but that doesn't group them together. It's pretty close. Like a dude is not a goat. It's still body waste.
Speaker 2: And do you remember Biggie talking about that? Like, man, I don't think i'd ever heard of that. Biggie Smalls, he's the illest.
Speaker 1: Did you have a friend that tried that out one time? Lee Harvey? Did you all have a friend? Got a guy named Lee Harvey? He's a friend tried to party. I want to party with you, cowboy. All Right, there you have it, We're off and running.
Speaker 2: Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle, fifteen movies that have shaped KT and Christina.
Speaker 1: That's next.