Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Brad Olsen. He's an award winning author, book publisher, and event producer. His keynote presentations and interviews continue to enlighten audiences at several events, and he has appeared on dozens of radio and television shows, including Ancient Aliens, America on Earth, Beyond Belief, and Mysteries of the Outdoors. Brad, welcome back.
Speaker 2: How you doing, hey, Chris. I'm doing great. Always nice to be back on Forbidden Knowledge News where we talk about all things forbidden.
Speaker 1: That's it, man, It is great to have you back. Always enjoy our conversations. I'm looking forward to hearing about your latest adventures and research. You have a new book out. You also have some updates to the Antarctica mysteries about a possible Nazi U boat route under the ice. Also, you just got back from Borneo. So much to discuss here. Before we get too deep into any of it, remind the audience that may not be familiar just a little bit about yourself and let them know where they can find out more about you.
Speaker 2: Sure, thanks, Yeah, Well you can find out more about me and projects I'm working on at Brad Olsen dot com just like it's spelled. That is also my conference schedule upcoming if you want to come here any of my talks, they're all listed there, and also you can go to CDCC Publishing dot com is the publishing website that has all my books as well as a lot of other authors such as Laura Eisenhower, Michael Jacob, Leon, Lion Zagami on My Little Cat, and others. So if people were to get one of my books from CCC Publishing, then I'm able to sign copies for people. The only way to get a signed copy apart from seeing me at a conference and get one at my book table. So invite people to check that out. And you can also read all the books using the Google Books app on CCC Publishing, So check that out and awesome get your book sent out.
Speaker 1: So yeah, man, I'll have links easily accessible for everyone who wants to check that out. Let's start with some of your latest adventures. Brad, tell us about Borneo. What brought you there?
Speaker 2: So seven of my ten books, my first seven books were all travel related books. So I was doing a press trip to the country of Malay in January, and part of that trip was to the island of Borneo, which is just above the equator and has three countries in the island and the biggest part is Indonesia and the southern part of Borneo, but there's also Malaysia on the top half and then tiny little Brunei is a sultanate in northern Borneo. So I was going to the area of Saba, which is the northern portion of Borneo, and was doing some trekking around Mount Kinnabalu, which is the tallest mountain in Southeast Asia between New Guinea and the Himalayas. I wasn't able to climb the mountain, which was my intention coming into this trip, but I just didn't have enough lead time because he got a book guide and they restrict the amount of hikers in there. But I got to the to the beginning of the hike and the botanical gardens around there, wrote and I wrote an article about volcanoes around the world and highlighted Mount Kinnabalu. Also did a great track into the primary jungles what they call the old growth rainforest, and that was with Borneo Tours. That's the website Borneo tours and they took us in some credible caves and also hiking, trekking through the jungle and going to eco villages near waterfalls. It was really amazing, but sad to say that most of the primary forest in Borneo has been cut down starting in the nineteen eighties and continuing to this day. They're under ten percent of their old growth rainforest is all that's left, and it since turned the once clear rivers orange and has taken its toll on the people who used to live in the forested areas as well as the orangutan. And the reason is once you take down the big, large teak trees and ironwood that hold up the canopy of the rainforest, then the jungle starts growing from the bottom up again. But while you have the canopy, it's so thick, it's so dense that very little light makes its way all the way to the bottom of the canopy. So the people who live there just twenty five years ago were able to sustain themselves with a hunting in the jungle, wild boar or fishing in the rivers. Now all clogged up from deforestation, and it's forced these people who just eighty years ago Chris were still headhunters. I mean, they're just two generations removed from stone age lifestyle. Now they have to live with money because they can't grow their own food. They can't hunt or fish anymore, not like they used to, and so now they're forced into the system. Similarly, the orangutang, these large primates that live in Borneo and other islands in Southeast Asia, they too are taken out of the food chain because they weren't They cannot gather their food on the floor of the jungle, so they have to put them all into sanctuaries, which is really sad. There are still a few wild tribes left, and when we were in a portion of the primary jungle, there was a report of a young juvenile orangutang coming down to the trail and they were spotted. So the good news is the jungle is coming back. Some of the older trees or the newer trees are old enough to start becoming a middle canopy type forests. The jungle is still very thick because once orangutans, especially the males, reach maturity, they're too heavy to climb in the trees anymore, so they have to live on the floor of the jungle, and when there's no canopy of trees, it's too dense for them to move around or find food. So unfortunately they have suffered the consequences of deforestation. Two. But there are groups that are working hard to bring back all of the habitats of the animals. And we saw some other wild monkeys and lots of birds there too. So it was just a great way to well, leave cold North America in the middle of January and go down to Malaysia and Borneo for a couple of weeks and experience life in the giggle.
Speaker 1: Well, you've traveled over much of this planet and you were just mentioning the deforestation and how some of these tribes were forced into the system. It doesn't seem like there's too many places left that hasn't seen the fingerprint of these parasites, this globalist order that is infesting everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you said that exactly right, Chris. It is pretty much a worldwide phenomenon of exploiting natural resources. Even Antarctica is now under threat of the Antarctica Treaty, which preserves the whole continent as a biosphere as a reserve. They are trying to break down the treaties so they can go in and mine and harvest the minerals and the animals of Antarctica. So it hasn't quite happened yet, so I'd say Antarca is pretty much the last place that hasn't been exploited, but they're trying and it might happen.
Speaker 1: Well, since you mentioned Antarctica, let's get some updates to some of the research that you've done. We had you on a couple of times to discuss the trip he took out there, which is incredible. But can you tell us anything that has been revealed recently.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm working on my eleventh book. It's called Secrets of Antarctica. It'll be out at the end of year. But I have this really great research assistant that heard me on an interview and we got in touch with each other, and his line of research is the same as mine, which is looking into the high technology of the Germans, both before the war and then afterwards, and their incredible ability to use their U boats to go fast distances and very advanced U boats to go all the way down to Antarctica, sometimes without even coming up to the surface for oxygen or to travel that they were the predecessors of the nuclear submarines and the latest version they were just rolling out in nineteen forty five at the end of the war that became part of the Furors convoy. And this research assistant who he lives in Denmark. He speaks German fluently and is able to go through a lot of documents that have come out ever since the fall of the Soviet Union, when a lot of very top secret documents and files and video went to the black market in nineteen ninety ninety one, you could show up in Moscow with a suitcase full of hard currency dollars perhaps and by some of these files. In fact, there's alien autopsy videos that came out of Russia that were leaked at this time. There crashed UFO videos and as it pertains to my research, there are these maps that show the under ice environment in Antarctica. It's really amazing. There over one hundred and fifty of these maps that were printed up at the very end of World War Two in December nineteen forty four, and they were one hundred and fifty of these maps for the U boats that were still going out in nineteen forty five for the captains to be able to navigate a route down below New Schwabenland, the claim of the Germans to go under the ice with As you know Germans, they are very precise in their calculations when to dive, when to come up, how far to go, and it was all under the ice. They would come up to a lake and then travel across the surface of the lake and then dive down below the ice again and come up at a place where the officers and the crew were meant to read Packet three, which is how to speak to the people of Agartha. They use that name specifically. And so with this research with Frank, not only these very advanced U boat submarines that were able to dive down to the depths that were required in the map, but they were also they were recruiting young men who usually were orphans or had no family back home, and it was largely a one way trip. There was a letter from one of the U boat soldiers who somehow got this letter out but was saying that he was on a one way trip, that they're not held hostage, but they're going in and they probably wouldn't be able to ever come out again. And he's saying the theory of Inner Earth is true, that we're down here and we're going to this Sydney under the ice called Agartha or I think this is where they also built or co opted their New Berlin base. So there are two bases in Antarctica founded by the Nazis before World War two even started. One of them was Base two eleven, and I do believe I know the location of that is near the Schumacher Ponds or the Schumacher Hills, at least that's where the exploratory party found an entrance, also under the ice, but that was more of a near surface base with a couple of outbuildings, and then this New Berlin base was much larger. This is where most of the personnel and all of the discs that the Third Reich were working on during World War two were able to be dismantled and fit into some of these larger U boats in the Fure's convoy that all went missing at the end of World War two. Well a couple of them turned up in Laplata, Argentina in the months following World War two, and they even admitted that they were part of the Furs convoy and they had just come back from Antarctica for whatever reason, had to surrender in Argentina, especially U boat five point thirty, in which the captain spoke of their trip under interrogation and told the Americans what they were doing there. So this has opened the whole possibility that some of the German Navy never did surrender. In fact, there's over one hundred U boats in the German Navy that have never been accounted for and never been found either, and many of these are in this fure convoy. So with my research and working with this man, Frank camer, we were able to find and chart out the route that those U boats took from the time they went under the ice offshore New Schwabenland straight on through under the ice to get to this lighthouse of Agartha, where they were meant to surface and open and pack at three to speak to the people of this Inner Earth. But it's not really inner Earth under the mantle of the Earth. It's actually just under the ice. Because the polar plateau around the South Pole area is where the ice is about two miles thick. And because Antarctica is the most volcanically active continent in the world, you have the propensity for these large under ice domes to be created. In fact, they've already discovered quite a few of them using sonar scanning the top of the ice shelves and using ground sonar technology, including large freshwater lakes under the ice that never freeze from the geothermal activity. So it's quite plausible that these U boats were able to navigate very deeply into the interior of the Antarctica continent. And then so what I found so interesting is when we plodded out the root of these U boats from these maps that were leaked at the end of the Cold War, it was almost to where the geographic South Pole is located. And that's very important and interesting because that's also where Admiral Byrd, who is the very first pilot to fly over the South Pole in the late nineteen twenties, must have seen this massive hole under the ice because the beginning of an Operation High Jump in late nineteen forty six, he flew back with just a single pilot and they went off the radar for three hours, presumably flying into this massive hole. And they went down and they visited the domain of the Ariani according to his diary, and that too is very close to the seal Pole, So I think we could even put them together. Agartha domain of Ariani. They, of course, with the Aninerby society. The Germans were very interested in finding the root race of the Aryan people, and so these are all similar sounding names in a similar location two miles underneath the ice.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's crazy these maps. Are they accessible to the general public?
Speaker 2: Yes they are if you know what you're looking for, and if you like, I could share screen and yeah, they'll.
Speaker 1: Turn your screen share on. That'd be great. Aw, you got it.
Speaker 2: Let me just start out by showing you what these uh nuclear submarines look like and the Walter boat B eighty Do you see that one? Is that on there yet? Okay? And then actually if I can you see the.
Speaker 1: Whole just you can probably just pull them up as you.
Speaker 2: Go flip over. Yeah, these are all in the chapter called Nazis in Antarctica. These are some of the passports to New Schwabenland. Really that they found some of these young military men. And there are also officers that were part of this Furer convoy. There's an officer and it even says right there on the passport kriegs Marine Fuer Convoy.
Speaker 1: Do you know if these have been authenticated.
Speaker 2: Yes, they have. Frank did some research on this and we found that the kriegs Marine were very much that Fear's convoy, a very real thing within the division. I don't know if we have found that these individuals have been verified yet, but the Germans were in charge of so much high information. Here's that letter from Carl Unger and he basically says that the U boat, commanded by Captain Heinrich Broda, veteran officer of the Third Right believing the theory of an existence into the inter realm, among those aboard you vote two nine was an old friend, Carl Hunger. I received his communication. This is the person who received his letter sometime after the war had ended. I know it is genuine. I know his handwriting well well. The approximate translation of carl a letter is as follows. Dear old comrade, this news will be a surprise for you. The U two nine U boat made it. The earth is hollow. Doctor Hashoffer and Hesse were right, the whole crew as well, but they cannot come back. We are not prisoners. I am sure this news will reach you. It is the last connection then from U boat to nine, we will meet again. Comrade. I am worried for everyone who has to spend his life on the surface of the earth. Since I can't read that last word under here is gone. God bless our Germany always with hearty greetings. Carl's anger. Wow. And so there's just all of these co operating pieces of evidence, Chris that shows that this is where these U boats disappeared. Coroberating evidence how they did it. Here's the most advanced submarine which, by the way, a lot a lot of these submarine scientists came over to the United States with Project paper Clip and they helped the United States create nuclear submarines and these very advanced, very fast submarine types. And that's how we got such a head start. Of course, we've all heard of Project Bluebeam and Victor Schallenberger creating the disc shape during his early years. But I want to find the maps because this is when it really gets good. Chapter on getting a little preview here, Okay, here it is, yeah, never before seen. It's all gonna come out in my book this year. So Frank Dekamer has written in English what a lot of these German names are, and we still cannot figure out what val Karisher Ocean is. So if any of your listeners can give any kind of qualification of where that might be, that would be great. And so the other location in these maps is called Osgard, another A word, so that there's three A words. The domain of the Ariani Osgard you've also got and it's on here. The city of the Asses that's a fifth one, the Arian people and agartha five A names. And so you can see here where the city of the Azaris is. This would be the entrance under the ice. And on the map is a U boat stump put der Kutzmrine, so that means U boat fulcrum of the German navy, so repair station, refueling re supplying station. Here's New Berlin right on the map, within this land mass called New Schwabenland. So Frank and I presume that you're coming under the ice shelf. And by the time you get to the first land area that is the land mass that's holding up New Schwabenland, there is a big mountain range, all with German names, and under the ice they also set up their city, New Berlin. And so it is on an island and to the north of this is the city of Assis. Why this island of the mountain Sangin also is marked remains unclear. Frank says, I assume it is explained in another set, that is Map three of the instructive maps that is being mentioned on the larger map of which there is a cutout and only was to be opened after reaching the lighthouse of Agartha, which is not shown here, but it is mentioned in this map. So let me find the full map of this, because this is when it really gets interesting, because it also shows these different ways to get through the content. And this is what it would look like without the ice on top. So the ice is in blue. Frank charted out the green line the entrance to Agartha from the German maps, and you can see how close it is to the south pole, close where, and that is also in the direction where Admiral Byrd also found the uh the giant hole under the ice. And I've spoken with Brian s who is the whistleblower for Linda Moulton Howe, and he described to me and to Linda in great detail, when they defied orders to fly over the no fly zone that they saw this hole in the ice and there were tracks coming from the South Pole station for snowmobiles for snow cats, there was actually a road that corkscrews down into it and it's protected by the NSA. So this map here, this is also on the big blue map that I just showed you. This is another part of it that shows the direction that the U boats would take, and so you can see it starts out out in the ocean, dives down and then comes up into a lake under the ice, and then travels some distance before it drops down again under the ice. And then at the end where it pops up not far from the Salt Pole, is where they are to open Packet three for their introduction into Agartha. So this is just incredible research. I got to hand it to Frank de Kammer for allowing me to share this. Here is just detailed information about how they did those dives. So it's not only represented in that form, but it's also written out to the U boat captains. And these were individually created with a stamp on each one for the one hundred and fifty U boat captains that were going out in nineteen forty five to Antarctica. So at the end of the war they were very very interested in getting material and personnel out of Germany and then down there to Antarctica. But I would say some of it also went to South America where they had very large landholdings, and still to this day the wealthiest people of South America are the Germans. And so when you have these diving instructions, this is the same form that Frank translated. So dive to a depth of four hundred meters, which is very very deep. So only those advanced submarines at the very end could probably make it. We've also found some under ice cities with the help of doctor Michael Sala and others. It's just an incredible amount of research we found here, largely based on these incredible maps.
Speaker 1: Now these is this is all true, It would add to the possibility that maybe extraterrestrials aren't coming from outer space different planets. Maybe there are very advanced beings that live in these inner Earth realms. And on top of that, you hear about the theories of breakaway civilizations, this Fourth Right that came out of the Nazi regime, that was given at extremely advanced technology by supposedly these beings. Could it be that this is still the same breakaway civilization that has a lot to do with the situation we're in collectively, the New World Order, some of the agendas that have come out of it.
Speaker 3: What do you think.
Speaker 2: You're right on the tip there, Chris, because Frank has also started to interpret several of these other illustrations, such as the one on the right is from the Markaruv file. So this guy was working on the Annerby information. So the Society for the Prehistorical Spiritual German Annerby, which is them looking into their origins, very very top secret stuff, but was collected by the Russians at the end of World War Two. They were the first to get to Berlin and when they got into the Navy department, it was this treasure trove of documents, including ancient Tibetan would kind of look like a mandala. But then the Reich's Fur, the anna Nerby Society working under the Fur himself. He was a total occultist. Hitler, Himmler, Hess Goebbels, who financed the Antarctica trips. They were all really into this stuff, and so they took this Tibetan mandala looking image out of Tibet. So this is really interesting too. The Germans go in this big expedition in the mid late nineteen thirties about nineteen thirty seven, thirty six, thirty seven, came back at the beginning of thirty eight with detailed instructions from people that they had under the Tibetan plateau, taken there by the Dalai Lama himself and very high Tibetan monks to this inner earth below Tibet. They returned with the directions to go this under ice route and all of these Tibetan mondala stuff that the Anerbi Society has made into this schematics for Inner Earth, as you see on the left. Frank has translated the German from this very same Tibetan finding and showing the layers of earth and how everything is flipped, which I find really interesting and I'm not sure how to make sense of that. But the magnetic north pole is at the bottom where the geo graphical south pole is on the outer surface, and you can see the ice layers on the surface there, the fire lava of the middle and the eastern polls. So then this Russian general, I think, a very high ranking officer who is working on the annerby files. In the late nineteen eighties, he was confirmed to have been working in this department eighty four eighty five. But in the late nineteen eighties, when Soviet Union was starting to show cracks, he offered this information for sale on the Internet. So it started to sell this very top secret information that the Russians had gained from the Germans at the end of World War Two, and then about forty years later we're selling it on the Black Mark. And it's also a whole bunch of these maps from Tibet that they got the Germans got in the mid nineteen thirties before the war even ended, and so they took him back the Enderby, which was under the SS. By the way, the SS, the Shoot Staffel was basically like our CIA, a very advanced secrecy and working directly under the fur and Hermann Hess as well as Hammler was the head of the SS, and they were going deep into all this esoteric information from Tibet and then finding a way to send their U boats. They got the exact directions from Tibetans to go underneath the ice in Antarctica, and this is all in the Merkurov file. And then there's also the ROM file which also included those maps I showed you. This's other data dump that came a few years later, and in the RAM file Frank has done a deep dive into that and starting to break down all the information found in there. This was the KGB, the Secret Service of Soviet Union. They tried to reproduce the route with their own submarines a few years after the end of World War Two, trying to use the schematics I showed you under the ice. But when they got a little distance in, they were met by ten other submersibles that made them turn around. So the Germans were invited in and they were allowed in. The Russians were turned away. Then the very next year was Operation High Jump, and that's when the Americans came on the surface to try to attack Base to eleven near the Schumacher Hills, and they did bring a submarine which was sunk as well as losing more than half of their planes and one of their destroyers called the USS Murdoch. And the ROM files talks about the route of Operation High Jump, so another data point showing and it even talks about these UFOs coming up out of the water attacking Admiral Bird's flotilla could have taken every single ship out, but more wanted to send a message back, don't mess with Antarctica, and of course we didn't. And on the return trip, Admiral Byrd gave an interview with a journalist from L Mecurio newspaper, which I reproduced all this stuff in the new book. It's got to be great. It's really groundbreaking information, especially with all this these different illustrations and graphics. But Bird gave an interview right after High Jump and he said that we would be confronted with an enemy that has the ability to fly, poll to pull at incredible speeds. So as soon as Bird gets back, he's read the Riot Act. He shouldn't have given that interview. He shouldn't be talking about this. In fact, he was given a gag order for the rest of his life never to talk about what happened in Antarctica, both with High Jump and his flight into this Inner Earth, which happened of course before the Battle of High Jump. But he was a military man and still had to take his orders and then to confront the Germans in New Schwabenland offshore, and that's where the Battle of High Jump was only twenty minutes long and was totally a route. They could not shoot down these craft that came up out of the water and then disappeared back into the water after twenty minutes, And that's why High Jump ended two months into the six month expedition. And then the whole story of Admiral Bird, who tried to give little veiled clues. So there was the lung Jeans interview he gave a year before he passed. He was in great shape, should not have died as young as he did. There may be foul play involved in that, but he gave this interview, the black and white interview with long Jeans watch, and he says some very peculiar things. He says that the new explorers can go down to Antarctica. These are the last unexplored lands of the world, he said, especially beyond the Pole. And nobody really knows what exactly he meant, because up on the polar plateau there's nothing but ice for hundreds of miles in all directions, So there is no such thing as beyond the Pole. It's the exact same any direction you go, unless you're going to this hole in the Ikies which is depicted in this Tibetan deciphered by the Annonrby Society as this area both in the North Pole and South Pole region. By the way, Adamoal Bird was a very accomplished aviator. He was also the first aviator to fly over the North Pole, although some historians think that he didn't quite make it far enough, but he could have made it far enough to see this massive hole in the ice. And my colleague Brooks Agnew has the coordinates for the whole in the North Pole region, and we were talking about doing an expedition there around the time COVID hit, but that got delayed. So the Earth is like a toroidal field. There's an in and an out, which also happens to be portals in and out to the Vega star system. And that's perhaps why mentioned ET's under the ice cris why Antarctica is such an important hub for UFO activity.
Speaker 1: Aside from the possibility that it could be a portal to a different star system. When you look at all the information that's come out over the past couple of decades about UFOs and our government and all the research pointing to the stars and pointing to something outside of our atmosphere when we could be looking inside of our Earth, and that seems like a great possibility, especially with all the information you just presented and a lot of research that's been done in our modern age points to the possibility that it's extremely advanced humanoids or if you want to call them extraterrestrials, there's from somewhere else that have been here the whole time.
Speaker 2: You're right on the tip, Chris. That's exactly my line of thinking, and Frank's as well. And I don't want to give away everything in this interview, but I'm also going to show one of the three massive ships under the ice. So these have been known about since the nineteen seventies by our own intelligence agencies, namely the NSA. Remember no such agency. Well, they were tasked in the late nineteen forties when they were created to cover for everything extraterrestrial. So there was a down crash, they would do the crash rotie ye role. There was a live or dead alien, they were in charge of helping them out and working with that or creating a cover story like Close Encounters of the Third Kind at Devil's Tower where they had to fake some kind of virus League they would do all that they were Johnny on the spot as well as down in Antarctica. And they had nickname for the three large craft that they knew about under the ice, and they nicknamed them Nina, Pinta and Santa Maria, named after the three ships of Columbus's original voyage. And I'm quite confident that I've located one of those three, and it happens to be in the Neu Schwabenland area, at a location called the Conan Base, which is still a seasonal base run by none other than the Germans, Chris. The Germans never left New Schwabenland. They may have lost World War Two in Europe, but they continued their bases in New Schwabenland all the way to this modern age. So I was going through maps before my trip down there in six years ago and going over the bases that were down there, and I had a map from the Cold War era. So it was about nineteen eighty three when the Berlin Wall was still up and Berlin was divided east and west lo and behold the new Meyer Base, which is run seasonally year round right there in New Schwabenland, now called Queen Maudland Is had the West German flag as well as this base called the Conan Base koen hn Inland over the Polar Plateau, which is a seasonal base. And then nineteen or two thy thirteen can go on the wayback machine and Google and look at the Conan base. They were doing an excavation of this large craft under the ice. And I love it when I can get corresponding data points, and that is when other researchers come up with information that support such information like this excavation under the ice. So the Farsight Institute, the remote viewers, Courtney Brown and some of his remote viewers used the Conan base as a target, and they came back and said that indeed there is some kind of ancient giant craft in this location. They got in there. It was built for giants much much tall than we are, not humans at all, very very old and defunct. But I would propose that this is one of the three Nina Pinter or Santa Maria motherships that we've known about since the seventies, and I have a pretty good idea where the other two are, but I need some more coroborating information on that. So Vin your listeners want to be in touch with me if they think they might know the location of these, especially GPS. I'm all ears, Well.
Speaker 1: You mentioned a second trip to Antarctica that you really weren't able to make and it got delayed. Is there still any plans in the works to revisit.
Speaker 2: So that that was a trip with Brook's Agnu to the North Coke region on a Russian icebreaker happened. We were planning it around the time COVID hit twenty twenty one. That has been indefinitely delayed. But I do have another trip planned to Antarctica with a film crew, and this is what I'm working on with a company called vc Cross, a venture capital company who is looking to raise the funds to go back down there so we can film a documentary. And of course I would go to many of these locations if we can, but to the Schumacher Ponds, for example, the South Pole, and then we'd like to see if we can touch down near the pyramid in the Ellsworth Range and we can put that story to bed once and for all. Now, Chris, I got to understand to do a trip inland not only very expensive, you got to bring all your supplies with you, and there's only a window of time you can do a trip to Antarctica Inland, and that's only between mid November and mid March, so right about now the last tourists are heading down there. But we would want to go down for longer than a week or two, probably a month if we could to go to all these locations, And of course you've got to get permission, right But things are changing right now in our government. We see that there is this mood of transparency and also a lot of these three letter agencies are being revamped, opening up this idea that the citizens should know this information so we might be able to put ourselves in the right place at the right time next year to go down there and possibly get access to some of these other locations.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that you needed permission to get to some of these locations, and there are a lot of people that are of the belief that you can just freely travel anywhere in Antarctica. Talk a little bit about the permission that you need and who's permit mission are we asking here.
Speaker 2: Right right? Well, So this is my conversation with Linda Bolton Howe. We just saw last week at the Conscience Life Expo and her whistleblower Brian S, who both say, wow, very ambitious plan. If you get the money, count me in. I'd love to be a part of it, if not just as a consultant, but in the case of Brian S, who is accomplished pilot and navigator, to have him come and chart out our area. But both of them have said, you got to get past the NSA first. It's actually the National Science Foundation, the NSF, which writes the checks for everybody at all the American bases, but they also are pretty much in control of who goes where and why, so we'd also have go through the National Science Foundation. But I think the NSA are the ones that call the shots for the National Science Foundation. So it's a little political battle to be able to go to these places. Now there are places, and I even have a map that will appear in my book of tourist locations. Places they say, yeah, yeah, you can go there. But then there are definitely other areas that are no fly zones, one of which, of course, is where the giant hole in the ice, about fifty miles away from the South Pole Emondson Scott Station is located. So just to give your listeners heads up. When I went down there six years ago on a sailboat, a private charter boat with fourteen of US, eleven Polls and three Americans. The day before we set sail, we had to go to the Argentinian Naval Office where our captain submitted our plans to go, and we also had to give them photo copies of our passports. And then we went down to the passport area where cruise ship people come in, and we got stamped out of Argentina, but did not get stamped in anywhere else. But when we came back twenty six days later, we got stamped back in to Argentina. So the point of this is, if you're going to the northern tip of the Palmer Peninsula where we went, where ninety percent of boat traffic goes from Ushuaia Argentina, you get stamped out and then stamp back in, but you're for however long duration of your trip, you're in no man's land, but not go through the NSA at all. But the Palmer Peninsula is one of the busiest tourism core if you want to call it that. Although we hardly saw any other ships, just once in a while, cruise ship or one or two other sailboats. We're going down there. But to go inland is a much different story. So for people to say, oh, yeah, you can just go anywhere, well you can to a degree, but again you have to understand that Antarctica is huge. It's as big as the Lower forty eight. So it's like saying, oh, yeah, well, I'll just cross country ski from Nevada to Montana. It's a lot farther than you think, and so the distances are vast. You have to bring every ounce of supplies with you, including fuel, and so it's a logistical challenge as well as very expensive to do these trips inland. But I do believe that if we were to do a tourist route to the Shumaucker Ponds, to the South Pole, to the Pyramid and Ellsworth Range, which is close to the Union Glacier, and then back up through pointas Arenas, Chile, where most of the flight traffic comes from, that we could probably get permission. But again it's the challenge of financing and setting a trip up with so much logistics involved that you need about a year headway. So we're hoping to get the funding in the next month or two, and if we do, if BC Cross comes up with it, then we'll make this documentary and I'll be the lead on that trip.
Speaker 1: Awesome, man, Well, we wish you luck. I hope you get that funding that you needed. Now you mentioned earlier things are changing with a new administration. For the last few minutes so we have How do you feel are you hopeful? I myself am I'd say extremely cautiously optimistic. I have no emotional attachment to politics, having a very long time, so I can step back and see what is happening, what's being presented, as well as the slide of hand that is also occurring that most people don't want to pay attention to because they're excited about everything else. But like I said, I will gladly accept any of the beneficial things that come out of this administration, but I will always have an eye on everything very closely. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: I like your way of saying cautiously optimistic. I'm exactly the same way. What we've seen so far is very encouraging that they will go into the core of the spending, the wasteful spending, and then this might be a way when they get a around to auditating the CIA, for example, or the NSA to see how much wasteful spending they have. That could be justification for disbanding these organizations or at least reforming them in such a way that perhaps this era of disclosure or transparency will feature into our trip down to Antarctica. I can just be cautiously optimistic that we are on the right track. We've never seen anything quite like this before, so it's very encouraging that we are on the right path to have this new era of openness and even disclosure very much in our cross hairs in the near future. I think in the next couple of years, even the next couple of months, Chris, I think are going to be a time of incredible revelations the likes of which we've never seen on planet Earth or in the United States ever before.
Speaker 1: Well, it is exciting, to say the least, and Brad, thank you so much for coming on and giving us some sneak peek to this information that you'll put in your upcoming book. Very excited about that. One more time before we close out, let everyone know the best way to find more about you and get your books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, Brad Olsen dot com you want to find out more about what I'm up to, including my conference schedule and CCC Publishing dot com for all my books. Secrets of Antarctica, which is the name of the book Untold History under the Ice, will not be out until the end of the year, although it is now in my distributors catalog, so it should be appearing on Amazon within a month or two, and so people would be able to pre order that book, but right now it's still in its production phase. So your listeners and viewers have just gotten a sneak peek that I've never done before, showing a lot of these images that are going to be in the book, with some of this information about the Germans going deep under the ice into the core of Antarctica to find some advanced civilization down there. So very exciting news, and I'm really happy that I've had this opportunity to work with Frank and other people have come to my aid with this book as well, and having this opportunity to talk to you, Chris and your audience and let them know that there is a lot of stuff that's going to be coming out with Antarctica, which is my book, but I think in general disclosure could very well come from what is found under the ice.
Speaker 1: In the end, art I love it, man, fantastic information. Can't wait to hear more, and thank you so much once again for coming on. We'll definitely do this again very soon. Until next time, everyone, have a wonderful evening and we will talk again tomorrow. Seel Then, we live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about.
Speaker 2: Much of us.
Speaker 1: Today, I want to welcome back to the show, Ryan Burns. He began researching the Winhaw Basin and the mysterious skin walkers in the area many years ago. He now owns property overlooking Skinwalker Ranch. He hosts the popular podcast Hero Paranormal and has written about his experiences investigating shape shifters, UFOs and precognitive intelligence. Ryan, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 3: Doing excellent? Thanks so much for the opportunity to chat with you.
Speaker 1: Yes, man, always love chatting with you. And today I want to once again explore any recent events, experiments, or discoveries that may have come out of the Space Wolf research Hub, and also wanted to discuss some of the aspects of paranormal and contact experiences that tend to leave people uncomfortable or even scared, which causes these possibilities to be discussed much less often. And I've kept a very open mind when it comes to the spectrum of phenomena I've discussed here and consider many possibilities that are being presented. As always, the more I learned, the more questions I have. But there are some that claim to know more than others based on their experiences or maybe just ego. Even though I may take these theories with a grain of salt, I do believe everyone has a piece of the puzzle here, but there seems to be too many contradictions and inconsistencies within these individual experiences which tend to set off some red flags for me. The two big questions I'd like to explore today are are we in a way outsourcing our consciousness, our morality, and individuality to non human intelligences by relying on the information received during these contact experiences throughout history by profits and seers or anyone who's had these profound spiritual experiences that people take literally and bake into the culture and history. And the second thing that I wanted to touch on is there an infringement of free will occurring with these beings or intelligences. Now, this opens up plenty of doors that we can explore. First just fromind the audience where they can find you, and a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 3: You bet. My name is Ryan Burns. I can be found weekly at my small podcast, the Hero Paranormal Podcast. You can catch that on YouTube, Rumble, Spotify, Patreon, or just go to hero Paranormal dot com. I'm also involved with space Wolfresearch dot com, which is a base camp in the Unna Basin of Utah that involves itself with a lot of the interesting superliminal entities and intelligences that we may be discussing today. So yeah, I'm findable right on.
Speaker 1: Well, based on the introduction I gave, there's a lot to get to. But before we get to that, I'd like to get to any updates or research that you've been doing recently, anything interesting that you've come across.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's something interesting I've been working on. I just got back from the basin. We were doing an interesting project up there, but I rushed back. I was working with a number of people who are fairly well known. A lot of them don't want to be mentioned because there will be a project where you will know who they are. And they were delving again into the Las Vegas alien backyard incident, and I'm really glad that they were because there is new information, a lot of new information actually regarding the family, the property. There's a new extended nine one one call a new Yeah, almost nine minutes, I have it if you, Oh, definitely.
Speaker 1: Not for the audience that's not familiar with this incident, I'm not sure exactly when it happened, but we can remind them a little bit about it. I remember a family I believe they were Hispanic, and they reported these beings in their backyard and managed to get a very subpar quality video of the incident, and there were police officers involved. But I don't recall too many details about it. Maybe you could remind everyone about this.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's it's wild. Okay, So there's video, there's the new audio. Before it was like one minute of audio. Now we have over eight minutes of that one audio. A lot of things come to mind, But for those who were unfamiliar with it, there were at least two large beings that were not human utilizing some sort of cloaking technology. That landed in a Las Vegas backyard. This area has a large spot where a craft could land in the backyard. And this is not fake. I know it got a lot of people, as you know, unfortunately in our modern age, people try to jump on the bandwagon, get clicks, get likes, and people were flooding the internet with fake footage, fake video CGI. But the reality is the Las Vegas family that claims they saw these things in their backyard, in my opinion, one hundred percent did. It's one hundred percent a real case and possibly one of the most important of the century.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Right on he said, there was a new release of the nine to one one call with a lot longer conversation. What information came out of that.
Speaker 3: It is so a lot. What's interesting is for those that are really deeply investigating the case. I was one of those boots on the ground at the house when it happened, and there's a lot of red flags to this case, and it falls right into you know what we're discussing. You know, how we are outsourcing our energy, our knowledge to entities that seem somewhat arconic at times, and they're not always Teletubbies or unicorns and rainbows. This case is an excellent example of that. And another excellent example is that Ryan and Chris Bledsoe recently recorded a podcast with Sean Ryan, and I've talked to Ryan about it. We're friends, and you know, he was bummed that Sean Ryan decided to not broadcast really this podcast because a lot of people were looking forward to it. But their experiences have been all positive, you know, so they believe that these are all angels. For lack of a better word. What's interesting about the word angel is when you do, like the really deep dive into theology, you realize that angel isn't a thing, it's actually a verb and it means messenger. And there again are messengers from across the chessboard. And yeah, it's very likely that their family, in my opinion, I believe one hundred percent everything they say, are engaging with these positive entities or what they deem to be positive entities. But other families, like the ken Moore family, which it's very likely the Las Vegas family who had the incident in their back yard, Uh, they're dealing with something that, even by their own estimations, is nothing more than hideous and demonic but yeah, I could play the audio for you to hear it. Let me pull it up. It'll just take it. I don't even think I heard the.
Speaker 1: Call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the full Las Vegas Alien nine one one call and it's up now.
Speaker 2: Awesome zero twenty seven and zero one seconds.
Speaker 5: On one emergency Hernberger one nine four five two Do you please fire or medical?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 5: My dad and my brother were working in a by fire or medical?
Speaker 6: Well, I think any police, because I am police. Okay, I'm before, I know, I know what your time.
Speaker 5: It's got a way to know where we're going before anything else.
Speaker 6: Okay, police, just police matter, there's police matter address.
Speaker 5: Okay, what's going on over there?
Speaker 6: Okay, lady, Me, my dad and my brother. We're working at a truck in our bright yards and we have a big lock outside right correct, Okay, we're working and we just see in a corner eye some people pulled up from the sky and there was wood lights and when I hit down, it was like a big impact, and we like the energy and then and then and then we hear like a lot of food that's near us. And then we'd have a big a big equipment and and we see and there's a there's like an a fool person beside it and another one's decide and it has big eyes that's looking at us and.
Speaker 2: It's the.
Speaker 5: Okay, where is this on your property?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 6: In my back yard?
Speaker 2: And I forty god, this is not a joke.
Speaker 4: This is actually wei with the other two.
Speaker 5: People or two jack battery in your backyard.
Speaker 2: Correct. And they're very large.
Speaker 6: They're like ninety they're they're like they are like aliens, twelve big eyes that have big eyes, like like I can't explain it and bake about there are tiny eyes and and they're not even the one hundred percent that aren't even okay. I don't know if okay started for you.
Speaker 5: Okay, So how long does this happen?
Speaker 6: I'm looking in it right now, like when the impact when I felt something came out? How long like ten minutes ago, fifteen minutes ago, and we were just checking that we're we're you could feel like a weird energy and then you could say something like you could say something, but one hundred percent, there's like one or two and a big pot happen. They're very largely they're like nine food talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is not a joke.
Speaker 6: I know I don't want to wait to that time, and I was probably more emergency.
Speaker 5: But this is scary, okay today, if you're an influence of dructor alcohol, you don't know.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I don't dream.
Speaker 2: I may seen.
Speaker 4: I don't dream. Yeah, hello, yes, hello, I mean the.
Speaker 5: People, the things they you're under the influence of dructor of alcohol or you don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 6: They have any weapons. No, they don't even have weapons. But they're very tall humans.
Speaker 5: I already have I already have a cause.
Speaker 3: I'm okay.
Speaker 6: My quest is not going any kind of help. Okay, so what if they look like Okay, they're like a neon colored light, like their eyes look like neon, like you can see very fire from very far away. They're about ten eleven foot tall, and they're like they're they're full of them, and they're like a greenish tine colored.
Speaker 4: Bird.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're working at the tuck. We see something call from the sky in the backyard.
Speaker 5: Okay, so hang on, so it's greater chance color dies. Can you tell me anything else about it in case.
Speaker 3: They take off.
Speaker 4: They're they're tall, they're they're they're very large, and they're very like big blunkers.
Speaker 6: And that makes sense.
Speaker 4: They're only billions.
Speaker 2: Pretend I know not.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, can you tell me anything else?
Speaker 4: They're naked, No, they're not, they're not.
Speaker 6: You can just give me training.
Speaker 8: Okay, they're naked, naked, and your brother and your daughter are still there. They're right your next Okay, can I speak to one of them both?
Speaker 5: Do you still see them outside?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: You know, well I'm skill.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I don't want to go all the way there because I have the heavy agreement and my father.
Speaker 7: Okay, that's mm hmmm. Twenty minutes okay, eighteen minutes on the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like me.
Speaker 2: We're very tall.
Speaker 4: That's about living, living food tall. Well, I have a couple of treasures in the fac they're very tall. There was like install the I have heavy opinions, so.
Speaker 5: To lock all the doors inside? Okay, are all the doors locks right now?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: We all side doors?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we all start able to go.
Speaker 5: Inside and lock the doors. I don't want you to put yourself in danger in.
Speaker 8: Case they haven't an.
Speaker 4: Okay, come on, come on.
Speaker 2: Without life.
Speaker 4: It was like a lot of color lights and then a lot of color lights disappeared.
Speaker 5: Yeah, are you able to give me any other descriptions other than that there is very tall, muscular, green, chance colored skin.
Speaker 4: Can you tell me about No, I he didn't walk well, they walk up like I haven't nay previous They're like him right there. I don't know so I can see it's no, it's not closer than No.
Speaker 5: It was like, oh, like, could you tell they had any weapons?
Speaker 4: Or no? No?
Speaker 2: No, I don't see nothing, no other All right, I did.
Speaker 6: That was the best. Actually, when I got back there, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: When I went back there, I was.
Speaker 4: I was walking back to my house, to my jo to my door house and I couldn't I put it the energy. I couldn't walk some more. So that was that was saying.
Speaker 5: That we are what is your person last name?
Speaker 4: Maybe can Moore so for me? And or I so good?
Speaker 5: But I can tell it one more time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, eat eat and or are ea?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Why how many people are there with your my book, cakes and my wife?
Speaker 6: I mean four people? Okay?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Is anybody in the house of the influence of dructor alcohol?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, okay?
Speaker 2: Any weapon?
Speaker 6: Guse me?
Speaker 4: All was that?
Speaker 2: Ecuse me? I have my my weapon.
Speaker 4: What kind of weapon do you have my marriages. Where is it that I'll think, kiddy?
Speaker 5: Okay, so it's on your wife right now?
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, all right, you can.
Speaker 5: You can have it for safety right now. Okay, But when the officers come and approach your house, they're going to knock on your door, and I need that gun to be secured. I need that to be up. We're other than on your person, okay, And I need you to come outside with your with your with your hands up and they consider something in your hands. Okay, but for right now, you can hang on to it while while it's safe to do so, okay.
Speaker 8: But nobody said the influence of drug your alcohol?
Speaker 3: Okay, So the other stuff's not too important, but you get the idea. And it's hilarious how many times they ask, you know, is anybody under the influence of drugs or alcohol?
Speaker 1: I liked how she asked if the aliens were under the influence.
Speaker 3: Even the aliens, we need to get a dui out of this or whatever, you know, for these spacecraft, I'm sure, Well, who knows, Maybe in our lifetime we'll see that happen. But you know, the point is that it seemed very real and a lot of people have been questioning the fear involved and the video has also been gone through again, and this time it was a court expert in video footage on a criminal basis that went through it, and even he says that these entities that are seen, you know, and people keep saying, but they're blurry, and even he says, well, the reason they're blurry is when he looked at the metadata from the original phones, he realized something fascinating and that is that there is, in fact, in his opinion, cloaking control technologies being utilized. So anyway, pretty wild, but yeah, a good point. And you know, this comes back to the fact that, yes, these entities are able to do things that seem, in our opinion, the tech viability seems impossible. Right, These are things that are impossible without exotic materials. But again, we have relatively low technology compared to what we're dealing with in some cases, and it's surprising that people are still unwilling to look at these cases. And right after this case, shortly after it, we had kind of a I guess what they used to call like in the seventies of flap because shortly after this case we had very similar entities seen in the Alto Nanai of Peru, where it was these entities were terrorizing villagers, and you know it, these places are separated by a great distance, so I don't know. I think there's positive and there's negative, and probably everything in the middle as well.
Speaker 1: That is fascinating. Was there any before we move on from that case, was there any other information that came out of that, any recent updates?
Speaker 3: Yeah. The other stuff that's really interesting is I've come across, through some of my sources, proof that higher ups were familiar of it, that it did take place, that this was being triangulated by radar. Are also very interesting things that were not followed as far as protocols, both by where do we go here somewhat federal agencies. There was an opportunity that a trainer to the head of Homeland Security in Nevada was shocked at how protocols were violated putting cameras up all over the house allegedly for the family's own protection. And there's there's a number of other things, but basically it's one of these cases where the powers that be come in and they just do as they please, and all the data goes in, none of the data comes out, and as we delve into it, there's a number of reasons why that took place, which may or may not come out in the mainstream shortly. But I don't want to mess because there's a potential video production of it coming out and I don't want to mess out on it.
Speaker 1: Well, let's dive a little deeper into the possibility that we are outsourcing much of what we are as humans to these intelligences, including our morality, possibly since the beginning of documented human history and before. When you look at the formation of our major religions, they are based on these supernatural contact experiences. And if you look at the Old Testament, the entity dictating these rules and information seems to be a very malevolent, jealous asshole. So that's just based off of observation and everything. That then completely switches in the New Testament, which seems like a complete contradiction. But it is very interesting how many of our beliefs stem from these supernatural types of experiences. And look at where we're at now. Look at what has come out of most of these belief systems is greed, power and ongoing wars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's always been. You know, my God is stronger than your God scenario and ancient times are no different, no matter how far back we seem to go without delving into the different various occult and mystical traditions claiming these different entities, these non human intelligences, because that's what they are, as symbols of synthesis, balance and you know, relying upon them and also going into the teachings of them. While there are some outliers like the Gnostics, who maintain that some of these deities are in fact not what they appear to be, right, they are messengers of deception, and I think that's a really important thing to keep in your back pocket because if these things are able to cloak themselves, as we have the example in the Las Vegas backyard incident, and we've run into that in the un of Basin as well, if they're able to represent themselves as something they are not, that's something to be very wary of. And it's also important to note that there is a syndrome that takes place when people are in close proximity to either their technology or the actual precognitive intelligence itself. It seems sentient, but the problem and drawback from that is there's a massive government study going into what they now call, oh, let's see what is it called it. It used to be called UFO syndrome back in like the seventies and eighties. Now they call it interference syndrome. So they're always changing the names of these things. But basically what they're finding is people's brains are actually affected, re arranged. In many cases, they evaporate. They're left like Swiss cheese when they're in close proximity to some of this high strangeness, some of these interesting exotic propulsion systems in the case of whatever these chariots they ride in or whatever they are. But interference syndrome is very unique because the people tend to have these downloads and they're able to function at very high levels. Their IQs in some cases go up, they come up with great ideas, they get all these downloads from these entities, but at the same time, afterwards they're left kind of spent. They have brains that look like Swiss cheese. And insurance companies have had to come up with these ICD ten codes so that these in many cases government employees can be treated for these on the job strange medical events. And the CIA doctor Kit Green had a bunch of slides released from his desk that showed some of the damage. And you know, we have older security guards at Skinwalker Ranch who were having these very same scans done on their brain because they're in close proximity to high strangeness, and it just goes down a very creepy rabbit hole that biblically we see it too. You know, anytime people were close to the arc of the Covenant, they ended up with these very similar aspects, these medical conditions, these these debilitating scenarios, and it doesn't look like much has changed, right.
Speaker 1: Well, you also do have the complete opposite spectrum where people are healed, where they are able to maintain cognitive ability and the knowledge that they received from these interactions. I have had very positive interactions in this way, as have many that I have spoken with and know in my personal life. But there does seem to be two very distinct sides to this. I believe there is a very benevolent positive side, but it's not intrusive. It doesn't seem to infringe on anything, and it only seems to present itself when you ask for these types of interactions, are or seeking them, and you have a certain perception of the world, your heart's in a certain place, your mind and emotional state is in the right place to receive these positive experiences. But then on the other side, they have the trickster experiences as I call them, where these beings present themselves as something very positive, but they seem to play on the ego. They seem to be presenting rewards of a material nat at times and information that doesn't really seem to benefit the individual. And for me, that is one of the first red flags that maybe you might not be interacting with something that has your best interest in mind.
Speaker 3: Such a great point, and you know, even even Biblical scholars have looked at this and kind of changed their opinions of a lot of cases that are seen in many of the ancient texts. And uh. One example is in the Bible, Abraham was allegedly believed to have been commanded by God to sacrifice his son Isaac, but at the last minute he was stopped by an angel and you know, basically said hey, hey, hey, wait a minute before you complete this. Now I know you fear God, don't do this. You know this is don't do this. And some scholars have totally changed their angle of perception on this and believe that it may have been one of these tricksters pretending to be someone else, asking Abraham to offer his son as a sacrifice, and then at the last minute, sort of in a first responder way, you know, this angel or messenger of the Lord stops in and like is like, whoa easy tap the brakes, and we see this even in modern times. A US Air Force veteran Jake Barber claims he witnessed an alien non human egg shaped aircraft or UFO while he was working for a secret government UFO retrieval program. And he says that, well, he dropped a bomb. First of all, he dropped a bomb using the word psionics, which is what you more or less mentioned. That people are able to connect with these things telepathically, almost all them in so to speak. And what's funny about this is the government has said for years, oh no, we don't do remote viewing really anymore. We don't do the ESP stuff, we don't do the telepathy. But that's only because they've changed the name of what's being done from ESP to telepathy to remote viewing and now it's psionics. It's probably going to be something else very soon. Still extraordinary and anomaloust and something that they're funding to the fullest extent they can. But the bottom line is Barber says that what he encountered was not human. He felt the communication with this thing, and he hasn't been the same since he believed it was of alien origin. And with these, with these interesting scenarios like the egg, it sent me down a number of strange rabbit holes where free will being infringed upon our reality are base reality being what it appears to be, all of these things are no longer seamless, and we're seeing glitches in the matrix hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And since you mentioned free will being infringed upon, I have to look at how much this intelligence has not only influenced our theological beliefs, but our government control systems, our morality, every movement that we have. Even if you fast forward to what we're doing now, the UFO community seems to have a level of infiltration behind it, and it reminds me of some sort of parasite that is able to influence our consciousness, and once it gets in there, it continues to spread and further control and take over our minds. In a sense, if you look at the abduction phenomena as a whole. Most of these encounters seem to be infringing on people's free wills. They're taken against their will. They can't move, they can't fight, they can't defend themselves, and they're being experimented on. So it does seem to be a definite infringement in many ways.
Speaker 3: I think it is, and it is one of these things a lot like what the government does, and that's changing names. I think that these entities whatever you want to call them. You can call them angels, you can call them demons, precognitive sentient intelligence, non human intelligence. The list goes on and on, but the bottom line is these deities, these non human presences, have been relied upon in the past, worshiped in the past, and they've completely changed our reality. And what I mean by that is they've given us these tidbits. Right. A good example was the Arc of the Covenant. We don't exactly know what it was. Things like the Holy Grail, we don't exactly know what it was. We have a good idea, but we have some cases where we do know what it is, like fractional reserve banking, and we have this coming out of a deity where literal monks, warrior monks known as the Knights Templar, seem to have worshiped this heidden non human intelligence that went by the name or what they called Baphomet, and the description changes. You know, it either was a severed head of John the Baptist, a cat ahead with three faces. There's a number of different descriptions, but this is usually the case with these entities. They don't you know, they are in many cases messengers of deception. But with the case of fractional resis banking, this totally changed the history of the planet and turned it into more or less a prison planet of debt, all because this entity possessed this little technology, let's call it this math equation, that it was able to pass along to the Templars and let them use for their own benefit. And we run into that today with things like dare I say AI. You know, there's a reason why Jordi Rose says, you know, he's the founder of basically quantum computing and d wave and that incorporates AI. And when he says he stands before this computing, he says, it's like standing before the altar of an alien god. And I think there's a reason for them.
Speaker 1: When we're looking at the intelligences and the interactions that we have, whether they're positive or negative. The only supernatural are a sended master type being that I would ever put any faith into is Jesus Christ. And that is because of my own personal experiences and many others that have had very horrifying negative encounters and utilize the name of Jesus Christ to fend off these entities. And it seems to be not only a powerful deterrent, but there seems to be something very powerful behind the whole story of Jesus Christ what he represents. And to get pretty controversial, I don't even think the teachings of Jesus Christ should be included in the Bible. I think it's something completely separate. I think that once again, his teachings were something that was twisted and used for power and included with all these Abrahamic religions to lessen the power of it, to lessen its influence. In a sense, because I do believe that the teachings of Jesus are the one true spiritual path, it's the easiest to understand if we look at all these other Abrahamic belief systems and religions. It's so convoluted, and you have these contradictions, you have very dark and malevolent actions being imposed upon people. But you separate the teachings of Jesus Christ from all that, and it's completely different from all of these old religious belief systems, and it's just based on love. It's based on love thy neighbor, which is the most important teaching of all. So I do believe that the name of Jesus Christ holds extremely powerful energy and can be relied upon when you're talking about these spiritual encounters.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent man. And you know, it really sucks because when I was younger, I think we're all brought up a little bit with religion. And when I was younger, I'm like, ah, I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear you know that word. It's always Jesus and the Bible and all this stuff. But the reality is, when you're playing the long game and researching this for decades, you start to realize the proof is in the pudding, and there is tons of evidence historical, written, verbal, experiential, tons of evidence that what you said is one hundred percent true, and even with the case of Jake Barber in this recent craft. You know, in the shape of an egg. When you think of Easter, you think of egg, you think of rebirth. You think there's a whole bunch of egg symbolism I could go into. But you know, whether it's Ezekiel's wheel of fire in the Bible or a star appearing over Bethlehem when Jesus was born, well, stars don't just appear, you know, motherships do. And you know, as Tom DeLong has said in the past, and he's kind of crass, you know, he said that praying to Jesus during an alien abduction, according to everybody that he had on his payroll, will make those aliens f off. That's pretty strange, you know. And and this is a guy that's not trying to you know, get first prize or be Golden Boy in his Sunday School. And even Tom DeLong admits that, yes, without a shadow of a doubt, there is something to this. So we have scientists, whistleblowers at Area fifty one claiming that according to them, this entity comes up time and time again, even when they are allegedly discussing things with these quote unquote non human intelligences. And what's funny about that is, even prior to Jesus even showing up on the historical record, we have King Solomon doing the most amazing witchcraft or sorcery for lack of a better word, with the right things in mind. And when you go through Solomon's Testament, the Greater and Lesser Keys, he describes this in extreme detail. You know, he asked God for knowledge, and with that knowledge he would call in much like psionics, but with a little bit of alchemy, these different non human intelligences seventy two principalities. We're talking the gamut, and he's calling in these demons for lack of a better word, in many cases, even all the way up to the biggest one of them all and all of them, and he's writing down, you know, what makes them tick, what they like, what they don't like, what he can do to call them back, what he can do to keep them locked up, to chain them, much like a gin, all in a very detailed account. And what they all agreed upon is that they were all fearful of this entity that was going to come into this reality known as Immanuel. And they called the number sixty four four of course, the numerology gets me because we all know about six sixty six, but we don't hear about six four four very often. And it turns out that, yeah, it is something that they even knew about before he showed up.
Speaker 1: I guess. So when we look at the UFO community as it is now and the encounters that people are having, especially people that now are in the forefront and got there very quickly, they're presenting information to large groups of people now and they're being propped up, and they're also in the mix with former intelligence in military and they're all telling us now that UFOs are real. There seems to be different narratives though. There seems to be what is coming out of our government and the media, which is posing it as an unsure threat. But there is the threat narrative there, and then we have the love and light UFO community, which has been in my opinion, almost completely infiltrated and the information coming out there. The messages have become convoluted, more convoluted than they were before. And there seems to be this UFO narrative that is attempting to steer the consciousness of the people in a certain direction. But the one consistent factor is that aliens are now real and it's becoming more widely accepted. What are your thoughts on all this and where we're going with this?
Speaker 3: Man, you are summarizing it so well because this this, this is a great summary. There is, for lack of a better word, as you said, these love and light, let's call them false prophets. In some cases they are seeming to be some of the biggest grifters of them all in society, and not to mention, also in government. But what we're finding is a lot of strange rabbit holes that cannot be covered up. These results are permanent, a lot of them are ancient. And you know, I even came across an amazing due to the Jake Barber egg and that strange craft. Asking different sources if they've encountered anything like that, I came across one extremely good source who would interview somebody at a government facility that said that they worked on mathematics, physics, and time travel that had to do with a reverse engineer at a craft that was exactly the dimensions of this one, and so that these eggs were technically used for time travel. That sent me down a rabbit hole and into a particular gentleman known as doctor David Lewis Anderson. Now, what's really interesting about this is doctor David Lewis Anderson did a podcast radio show. I guess it was back then. Podcasts didn't even exist with Art Bell on Coast to Coast. This is how long ago this happened. And this guy back then was able to slow down and speed up time within a little area the size of a soccer ball with his technology, and he was fully funded by the medical community because he was using that little area to slow down time for Yeah, it's crazy, man, I'll send you the link. It blew my mind. It's there. The proof is there, in fact, the secret truth about time travel and a lot of these things regarding non human intelligence are fascinating because they've been around a long time. And this gentleman was, for lack of a better word, slowing down in a controlled little area, slowing down time so that organs would not go bad for transplant victims. Now, what gets even weirder about that is if that's not weird enough that time travel exists and that people have been using it since Art Bell, for at least for organ transplantation, what gets really strange about that is that this gentleman starts meeting coincidentally, synchronistically, whatever you want to call it, the most fascinating people you could imagine. And I started going down those strange rabbit holes. What was found out was that every time, according to many of the people I looked into, every time, that time is displaced and there is a slight change in what they call the closed timelike curves. In other words, it's also superluminal propagation, or basically, for lack of a better word, if you change things in reality, you go back in time or forward in time, or even saving somebody's life with an organ that was not supposed to make it right, you're still changing things. Every time you change something, our base reality is pushed apart by one. So allegedly the time control or our base reality keeps moving by one and it's off. And when that happens, you end up with more and more of what is known as a matrix. And this is why billionaire scientists like Elon Musk and many others that look into time dilation and other things or the matrix theory, have said that you know the possibilities of us living in base reality are billions to one. In other words, the math doesn't check out. Uh, if it did, they would say we're in base reality. But they're like, no, the math doesn't check and that's one of the alleged reasons. So it's it's absolutely mind blowing.
Speaker 1: I've had this thought before, and it's terrifying that the possibility that somewhere along the lines, sometime in our past, these mad scientists mess with our reality so much that we are in this straining matrix that is no longer baseline reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Man, it makes sense. And you know, many things that we think are cool and new age now only prove it further, like the ability to manifest things fairly easily. You know, you become what you think about. All these things that are happening around us, the coincidences, the synchronicities. A plane going down with a helicopter and then two days later another plane going down with a helicopter, and one happens on for example, one happens on the ninth day of Trump's presidency, and one happens on the eleventh day. That's nine to eleven. Or we have Trump with forty five forty seven, that's again nine to eleven, or we have the one two eight code, or this all taking place with runway thirty three. Not to go down this crazy airplane scenario that we see these these tragedies, but just like that, we have closed timelike curves or synchronicities that almost seem holographic, like you would find on a hollow deck where it's like, oh, junk, there's a there's a glitch in the matrix and you start to see that repeat until you stop it. And with this doctor Lewis Anderson and some of the folks he met to give you an idea, he had a lab here in the United States. He made a lab in Romania. I bought a book of his. There was only one, really, you know, like kind of paperback junkie book. It was like seventy one bucks and I'm like, what are you doing? Ryan? But I had to have it, and it's mind blowing. He meets these people almost by divine consciousness or synchronicity what we would call today. And one of these individuals is a guy named Radu Cinemas who is a member of what's known Have you heard of this? I? Yeah, So this guy is like a member of something called Department Zero, which is a Romanian intelligence agency assigned to monitor and explore ancient subterranean chambers. In other words, hollow Earth and futuristic technologies, including holographic projections, and these are projections contoured to the mind of the viewers, so in other words, what the observer sees becomes reality. Back to your point, there's a glitch in the matrix. And with time travel, with exotic propulsion systems, with quote unquote aliens, angels, demons, all these things are relatively coming to a head as we're noticing.
Speaker 1: I was speaking with someone the other day who put it very interestingly that there seems to be something that wants to force its way into our reality, that there's this growing consensus among so many people that something big is on the horizon, that we are on the precipice of some massive event. And based on what you were just saying, now, I wonder, could it be that a reality maybe collapsing back to some sort of baseline formation. Do you think that's possible to get back to that baseline?
Speaker 3: You know, I've heard that there are people whose entire job is to make breakthroughs to try to get us closer to that base reality that there is a lot even though it sounds boring, base reality sounds boring, there's a lot of buffer that would be provided to stop some of these quote unquote glitches from continually taking place. So that would be tremendous. You know, that's an extremely wild development if we have of that taking place, and there's technologies and methods for that type of time control and allegedly for time travel. Now the issue with that is it gets into circulating light beams, quantum tunneling, a bunch of really strange scientific rabbit holes. And you know, one of the weirdest things about going down these rabbit holes is you get all of this really big foundational evidence and then, as in the case of doctor David Lewis Anderson, eventually these guys are sort of tracked by the government. And this happens with a lot of these mathematicians and scientists tracked with the government. They are intimidated, They are either locked up for reasons that don't make sense, or they just disappear, which is probably in my opinion, telling right, and the secret truth about them disappearing, Yet a lot of their evidence still being there, and in many cases laboratories institutes, technologies and ongoing archives continuing. I mean, what are we to think?
Speaker 1: It makes me wonder what kind of technology is being utilized beyond anything that we could possibly imagine. And on top of that, how much does that technology affect our reality? And are they constantly utilizing things that may shift us further from baseline reality? Are they still doing things like this?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It I think they are, and I think that, you know, people are starting to be aware of it. You know, it's something that as long as you can keep the genie in the bottle, he's in the bottle, but he keeps gett out. And that's how it is with a lot of these fast, fascinating scientific endeavors. The doomsday clock is now, I believe, eighty nine seconds to midnight. And what's fascinating about that is they claim that the reason for that is quantum computing AI. And what I've heard is mathematicians are potentially the most dangerous and computer experts computer geeks, as Isaac Wisop says, the nerds are going to kill us. And it's because everything we rely on now, even you and I discussing this is on a if we dare call it a secret code of ones and zeros. It's math going through fiber optic cable, which is nothing but glass tubes, you know, traveling through time, essentially literally traveling through time instantaneously, which is impossible, but here we are. And yet those who understand how to manipulate the math and the secret sciences that have to do with quantum computing and AI are the biggest potential terrorists to our time because they can hack anything, they can take anything, they can shut anything down, and we're in a tremendously I believe unprotected state in these modern times.
Speaker 1: I have to look at science and technology, and I understand curiosity. I understand a thirst for knowledge and knowing how things work, But at what point is it too much? I firmly believe that there are things about our reality we're not supposed to know, we're not supposed to mess with, to mess with, and may have very severe consequences if we do, and probably we're already experiencing those consequences because these extreme nerd doarks won't stop messing with our reality. At some point you have to say, I'm cool with it. I'm fine with this. We are thriving as a whole as humans in our modern age compared to even our recent past, and I think we're doing well enough to where we don't have to keep exploring these areas of our reality that could implode our reality. So that's just where I'm at with that, and I've always felt that way. I think that there is should be align drawn with some of these technological advancements.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there has to be a line, and then you're always intact. Anytime you make a line, it gets it gets pushed for the moving of the gold post, and I get it. You know, everybody wants more. It's the human part of part of the human condition. It's understood that whatever we get our hands on, we want more of it in this continuum. And the issue is with this base reality aspect and the measurement of our free will being infringed upon, potentially by these entities that are aware that our base reality is no longer what it used to be. We're now isolated objects in this chessboard, which is really funny because secret societies have said this for time immemorium. You know that this is a game, and that these entities like the Greeks would talk about the gods up on man olympus that every once in a while, they're they're checking the game, they're moving some pieces, they're they're making it interesting. But it's not fair, and very much so, I think that we could be outsourcing a lot of our independence, a lot of our humanity when we realize and understand that we're put like a rat in a maze, we're put into a scenario where we are not we're no longer in control of it, and we're no longer in control of it, and this base reality, for lack of a better word, is God's only way to keep everything from happening all at once. You remember that kind of it got great reviews, but it was kind of a lame movie. What is it everything, yes, the time, all at once or something like that. Yeah, that is where we're headed unless we can kind of tap the brakes on this phenomenon, at least as far as our perception of right.
Speaker 1: On well fascinating as usual, Ryan love our discussions. Is there anything that you're going to be involved with upcoming that may be interesting for the audience to hear about?
Speaker 3: You bet? If you happen to be in or around Phoenix, Arizona. On the twenty second I will be speaking at Phoenix moof on have a little presentation called Watching the Watchers, which you can guess where that's going. And yeah, it is basically something that will be exciting and other than that, you can catch me anytimeweekly at hero paranormal dot com or hero Paranormal on YouTube, Spotify, rumble.
Speaker 1: It's awesome, Ryan, amazing as usual, Thank you brother, and we'll definitely do it again soon. Until next time, everyone have a wonderful evening. We'll talk again Tomara cel Then.
Speaker 3: Hello friends.
Speaker 1: If you are a loved one is struggling with a digestive problem, If you often feel bloated or gassy, experience constipation, or loose tools more often than you'd like, Maybe you get heartburn and discomfort or pain after meals. If any of these gastro intestinal issues are reducing the quality of your life, get in touch with my friend Christian Jordanov. He's a functional health practitioner and author of two health books. He has successfully helped clients with truly severe gut problems. Now we're talking about people who dreaded the thought of their next meal because of all the gas, bloating, distension, and pain they would experience. Many of his clients have had severe gut problems for multiple years, sometimes more than a decade, having received no assistance from the conventional system. Christian uses state of the art lab test to zero in on your specific imbalances. He designs customized gut restoration and health optimization protocols for each of his clients. He works with clients all around the world and assists them every step of the way with chat support and regular video sessions.
Speaker 3: He'll help you dial.
Speaker 1: In your diet, cleanse your gut, optimize your meat suit, and show you exactly what you need to do to restore your health and digestive function. So if you're tired of suffering needlessly and want to resolve your gut problems once and for all, click that link in the description to visit Christian's website. Book a free intro call with him to discuss your situation and make sure to mention FKN at the time of booking. He's going to add extra consultation sessions to your package, So book that call and fix your gut. If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true micro dose capsule. Check out our friends at brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized. Through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solona wallet of your choice where you can easily swap your salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now's the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering role liable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.