Speaker 1: Okay, we are alive. Hi, this is William Ramsey. Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on Today show. I have a very special guest, returning guest. This will be our seventh show. His name is doctor Eric Carlstro Can you get the mute button?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're trying to figure out the audio. But there's a little bit of a reverb, so I think that we are echo. So I'll just be hitting the mute button while he's talking, and hopefully he'll hit the meat button while I'm talking. But our other shows we've done, which I will enumerate right here, are pretty interesting. I'll see if I can put some up, but I think our earliest show was twenty twenty one. We talked about psychotronics and gangs talking. We've also talked about targeted individuals. We've done the Macy conferences, We've done mass shootings in the Monarch Project Program to Kill by David McGowan. Mcgow an, people can't seem to spit that name out these days. We also did Dissent into Hell cimk Ulter Doctor Scientists by some politicians, and then one of my most listened to shows is reinterpretation of post World War two American history in light of MK black Ops, which is very true and well worth your time to listen. But he has just if you're watching this on rumble x or Rockin, you will see his new article which is the title of this show, which is timeline to B System mind controlled, highmind, psycho civilized cyborg slave society, and we are going to talk about that today. And so welcome back to the show, Doctor Eric carlstro.
Speaker 2: Thank you, William. It's great to be back and talking to you. Seems like we really have zero it in on in our last shows and on this show into a particular kind of groove here, which I think is extraordinarily important. Obviously, I retired from a thirty year career as a geography professor physical geography and the actual soils and landforms and climate change are in my field. In my retirement since twenty eleven, I have just kind of turned myself loose on researching topics that I think are important to everybody and which and then I have five websites that I've used to kind of to compile this information, and they're basically free digital libraries like Gangstockingmindcontrol, cults dot com, which you have on the screen. There also nine to one one nWo dot com. Also Natural climate Change dot org, which plays to my actual experience as a as a researcher in my career, and then also San Luis valleywaterwatch dot com and my music website here at Carlstrom dot com. So I haven't gotten bored. I have to stopped, you know, exploring the world. This particular groove of topics that you and I have been able to talk about really leads me to this post, which I've put together just in the last week or two. Basically, it's summarizing some of the main most important points from my gang Stocking Mind Control Cults dot com website, which now has two thousand, five hundred posts on it, by the way, many of which I've written myself, and and my other one nine to one one nWo dot com which has got over a thousand posts. So these are huge websites with lots of informations free to the public. I haven't needed to charge to this point, so I just keep working away doing what I guess I think retired professors should do. Now this particular article, I what I do is I string together mostly quotes from other other researchers, and I had written an article in twenty twelve. It took me a whole year because the subject is so grim and dark, called Mind Control History and Applications, in which I read about fifty books on the subject the best I could find and basically get a literature review, which is the first step of any academic investigation. And I wrote about I guess one hundred page article which is on which is under New World Religion up in the upper left. Thank you you've got You've got my subheadings there, and yeah, Part fifteen is I'm now titling this very same article. I've got fourteen previous parts, and then this is so important that I've made this the fifteenth part because what I'm coming to after all this research is that this is kind of a subtext which runs through many, many, many different fields and mini operations. And it's almost there, you go, No, that's the one before. That's fourteen, and then she should be right above that. I guess, Yeah, timeline to the Beast System. That's this article which I've just loaded up the last couple of days. And what spurred me back to this subject was I bought this book by Walter bo Art, Operation Mind Control Researchers Edition. He put about twenty about five hundred copies of this out in nineteen ninety four. He could not find a publisher obviously, got about eight eight hundred and eighteen pages, lots of diagrams and references, and it's just the best thing I've found telling us how we got to where we are today with these black, top secret programs having to do with MK Ultra and all these post World War to mind control operations of the CIA and the military in particular. You know, Operation Chatter in nineteen forty seven was a Navy operation, and then it was Bluebird CIA in nineteen fifty and then the Artist Choke in nineteen fifty one, and then MK Ultra comes along in nineteen fifty three. And this was a gigantic Manhattan project of the mind that the military and the CIA.
Speaker 1: Was doing.
Speaker 2: And top secret and they were spending over billion dollars a year doing this. Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm just using quotes, and this is coming from doctor Colin Ross who wrote a book Blue Bird about Operation Bluebird. He's got the same book in the basically is out as CIA doctors. But yeah, virtually every leading psychiatrist in North America between the nineties forties and nineteen seventies was involved in some aspect of the CIA's mind control research. Think about that. For instance, doctor Ewan Cameron, Scottish born, friend of John Rawlings Reese, the brigadier general who after World War One he's head of the British Army Psychological Warfare Department. He starts to Tavis dot Clinic and then he he's a good friend of youw And Cameron, who is one of the most notorious of the MKA CIA m k L two doctors who did mk Ultra Project sixty eight, which has to do with so much torture and trauma to the brain of his unwitting patients who come in there trusting and he puts them to a coma, you know, under a drug induced coma for three weeks, four weeks, five weeks. He you know, uses electric vast amounts of electro convulsive therapy to their brain. Yeah, that's doctor Ewan Cameron. And the reason I brought him up it just has to do with that quote. This man, Scottish born was head of the World Psychiatric Association the Canadian Psychiatric Association, the American Psychiatric Association, and he was going for the Nobel Prize. But what he was doing in quote the sleep Room, which was actually a torture chamber at the Ravens Krag Building of McGill University, the Allen Memorial Institute for Neuroscience or whatever it is called. He was. He has a two step project process that he came up with out of mk Ultra Subproject sixty eight, which was to deep pattern the mind of his poor victim patients. They just came in for something else because he had a good reputation, and he wound up erasing their minds. It's called deepatterning.
Speaker 1: And then we know this just to interrupt, but they we know this because a lot of the patients, dude. And there's other inquest and there's a really good book called father, Son and Cia, which is really easy to remember. His name is Harvey Weinstein, not that Harvey Weinstein. But I've done a book, I've done an episode about that. I'll try to republish that or restream that. But we have all the facts about this guy. He literally used Karrari, which is like a paralyzing agent from like South America or on his victims there really were victims. Crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was a friend of William Sergeant, who wrote who was another British psycho dog crazy man who wanted to make men better killers, you know, And how do you make men better killers, you know for the you know, for the British Empire. Well, you make a new man. You erase the old identity and you put a new one. So the first step is is de patterning. There you go, there's a William Sergeant and another friend of these other two guys, John Rollings Reese and you and Cameron. So there's deep and then they're psychic driving. And the second part of the process that Cameron used, I mean, this is just totally brutal.
Speaker 1: He had a.
Speaker 2: Lab assistant whose actual field was engineering on medicine, and the lab assistant rigged up a kind of a football helmet arrangement with a tape recorder inside for the patients and so they would get looped very very very negative messages. Your mother hates you, you're no good. You know, you're a fat, you're you know, to you know, to kind of re well, to traumatize the person so that they're no good and then they put in the new identity with the you know, the pro reprogrammed the person. So what I have we're right on target actually in terms of this this topic. Okay, now, this particular subproject about one to one hundred and fifty subprojects in MK Ultra nineteen fifty three to well, let's still going so I'll still still top secret. But yeah, this is one of the main things to see I had been doing is take over the world, you know, with mind control, and that's what the B system is. Okay, this is going on starting nineteen fifty seven, sub project sixty eight, and then it goes to the early sixties. At the same time, basically there's another subproject, Subproject one nineteen by doctor Saal b Cells of Texas Christian University. And I guess I'll guess I'll have to refer to my notes here. It's actually in the document there salb Cells. This goes nineteen fifty nine to nineteen sixty five. So there at the same time. Now, if you put these two projects together, and this one has to do with the remote activation of the human test subject electronically, if you put these two together, you come up with basically what we have been calling the organized stalking electronic harassment program. It's a misnomer as usual, but you know, they use words to cover and disguise what they're actually doing. So a word like gang stocking, then is a word that is kind of a self harm term that they would have come up with to describe this program, which is actually doing what these trying to do, what you and Cameron was doing in the sleep room, which is to reprogram the mind to trauma and repetitive messages. And of course the people who've been suffering from this have been suffering this from this. They have used children, they have used citizens involuntary test subjects, going right back to those very days of nineteen fifty seven, nineteen fifty nine. And in this article here in the Timeline to the Beast, I'm quoting what I would call targeted individuals. There's other other names for us, because I'm one.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: As you get on the wrong side of the cryptocracy, the rule by secrecy, they go after you and they try to neutralize you, they try to kill you. So for the last fourteen years, it's my battle has been first of all, to survive the system, and I've as a professor I'm kind of a little luckier than most because i can read and I can write, and so I've read many many books about this now, and the more education you have about it, I think, the more chance that you're going to be able to survive this heinous they're trying to create a literal health on Earth for people with these technologies elect electromagnetic frequencies. Let me go down to nineteen fifty nine here and we'll take a look at Solby cells. Uh, principal investigator. Okay, there's there's I don't know if you could. Can you see my screen? Uh, well, you'd have to.
Speaker 1: You have to add it to the stream yard. So you go down to add you got to present share screen. If you want to share your screen.
Speaker 2: Well, let me see if I can do that. It might be worth while. Okay, so, uh.
Speaker 1: Just tell me where to go to on this art.
Speaker 2: I've got it here. Share screen and then share screen.
Speaker 1: It'll come. It'll show up in the box underneath us.
Speaker 2: And then says alow, yes, is that now sharing.
Speaker 1: It won't You'll see the box underneath the stream yard stream what you share Once you share anything.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: I see?
Speaker 2: Okay, share screen, Share screen allowed streaming yard to see your screen. Allow. Oh, it says the browser can access your screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you probably have the wrong browser. Okay, I can access it for you. What do you want me to pull up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, great, Yeah, I think if you just scroll down.
Speaker 1: In this nineteen fifty nine right here, that's where you want to be, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well okay, look at nineteen fifty nine to nineteen sixty five. Very good, that's yeah, that's it. Okay. This CIA's MK Ultra Subproject one nineteen sol b cells Principal investigator the study, and this is the professor with access. He had worked with the Air Force and Data Management as a computer scientist, uh for twelve years going into this. So it's not like this guy came off the street. We can talk about his background too, but yeah. He His project was called Interpretive Survey of work being done in psychophysiological research and instrumentation. The five goals of the project were, and I'll just read them off, bioelectric sensors. Well, that's a chip Mike Elon is putting in our heads. Now, that's an implant. Bioelectric sensors are biosensors, sources of significant electrical potential and methods to pick up. Okay. So they had developed this back in the fifties, the brain to computer interface with MIT professors, with this guy and many many others. It's very much a joint effort some of the brightest people in America, elas and the world. Second one B recording. Okay, So they want to amplify these signals that are measuring the waves in your brain, notably at that time, most notably EEG or electro encephalogram wavy pattern that our brains produce, which doctor Norbert Wiener at MIT, who wrote the book on Cybernetics, he was able to interpret these signals through what's called spectral analysis or four REA analysis. So they're going to amplify the signal, they're going to record it. They're going to send you it to a computer here and b electronic tape and other multi channel recording. Okase. Analysis uses the auto correlator. Now this is a computer that again doctor Norbert Wiener, this brilliant MIT maths professor who wrote the book on Cybernetics Man machine integrations, he invented this in nineteen fifty five and again he did spectrum analysis. Spectrum analyzers to interpret the EEG pattern brain patterns along in nineteen fifty five along twelve different channels between the brain, different parts of the brain and the computer and coordinate with automatic data processing equipment. Okay, so they were really advanced in the fifties, really really advanced, you know, more advanced. I think people can imagine a destandardization of data for correlation with biochemical, physiological, and behavioral indicies. Okay, they want to know all about you and measure it and record it and put it into a computer storage forever. And then of course then you can you get the whole thing where you have a library of different wavelengths, different signals giving off the given from the body when it's feeling this or when it's feeling that, when it's being tortured. You can measure those that patterns, those patterns, and then you can send that to somebody else. And that's exactly what they're doing with the targeted individuals. They're taking the patterns of given off by the brain or different parts of the brain and then simply sending it to somebody else. Then they're feeling that, an't you no physical contact, They're not actually being tortured in the direct sense, but they are feeling the sensations as if they were tortured. This is what it is to be a targeted individual, to be remotely tortured. And so the last part of my title is is tis as a guinea pig. So they've been using non consensual civilians to test these systems since the fifties, and we'll get to that, will prove that in a minute. And then finally the last one is the most telling e Techniques of activation of the human organism, Techniques of activism of the human organism by remote electronic means. Okay, now picture a little marionette, you know, with the arms and the legs going up and down. This is where we are, and this is where we have been for a long time. These technologies have been developed, the technologies to completely control people's moods, there, motions, their thoughts, and their bodily movements. Now this is you know, for anybody who believes that, you know, life is a God given gift and that we have free will. But what they've done is perhaps the greatest crime against humanity and history. And of course, now with Elon Musk, for instance, this guy with autism who can control SpaceX with forty to fifty thousand low Earth orbit satellites, because satellites are part of this as they're sending and receiving the signals with the satellite, and then supercomputers are hooked up and AI. He's got an AI outfit. He was co founded Open Ai. Now he's got one x AI. And then of course he's got his neural aid chip that he wants to put people's brains, and he's got a number of other companies. This guy is one guy with that system could control everybody in the world. Because this is the beast system, I believe. And and yet our president, you know, the buddies with Elon Musk, right, Elon Musk is his right hand man. They're together all the time. He just follows around Trump all the time. Yeah, well, Elon Musk and those two probably the most dangerous people in the world right now if you ask me, because they have this technology and they're not talking about it. And of course one of the first things that Trump did was he he said, Okay, we're gonna have a half a trillion dollars for starters, and we're going to give it to our our buddies over here. Larry Ellison and and Sam Altman, and they're gonna they're gonna have the new Stargate. There's an old stargate too, which is worth talking about, but they have a way of recycling these names to keep everybody confused. And this new Stargate is going to be part of this process. So what they're looking at, I think is enslaving humanity, and not only in slaving, but redesigning re like like like Cameron's experiments, We're gonna we're gonna deep pattern the old and we're going to create the new. We're now we're going to have a by ruled bot slave. So this, uh, this is you know, we have to talk seriously about how do we how do we survive and thrive in an environment which is so completely with with individuals in power who have such awesome technology to to enslave us.
Speaker 1: And I think the enslavement is so good. We don't think we're slaves. Actually good. I think like if they take half your money or whatever through taxes and steal it all, you're a slave. Like you're stupid to think that you're free in America, like the facts and Trump is surrounded by technocrists just everywhere even it is inauguration, yet all the tech heads sitting right beyond, not like industrialists or anything. It was all tech luminaries, including Musk and all the people from Apple, Google, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these guys are the most dangerous people in the world by far if you ask me, and scary because they have a vision. They have a vision, and you know that vision, as we know, is to reduce the human population and enslave the rest, you know, to so that they can become gods. Right, it is like the Old Testament, you shall not surely die, you shall be as gods. Well, these are the guys that are going for that because they don't want to die, because they know they're going to hell. In my opinion, you know, and I know I have to dance around certain topics, but they have a belief system. This group of people are the same belief system.
Speaker 1: It's the mechanistics view of man that were just robots and Darwinnianism and all that stuff. Like Elon Musk crispered his own child, this child that we had with this floozy or whatever they like, literally crispered him. Like we don't know the details of it, but this is like tampering words. And I don't know how many kids he's got. He's like polyambals or whatever. But this is a different view of things. This is not a traditional man woman marriage type person. So I mean, there's a lot of questions about that guy.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh yes, oh yes, we could go into that. His mother's a witch. Is his grandfather was a Canadian who was very much behind the first kind of group that wanted this technocracy to happen. So he was groomed in this very dark These are Satanists. Let's be honest. There's Satanists, and they now believe in the human control of human evolution. And this is what Dennis Bushnell, member the same tribe who's head of NASA Science principal science investigator. He wrote in the two thousand and one NASA War document. You know we're in charge of evolution. Now we have human directed human evolution. And you know, I'm happy with God's system. I personally, I think, you know, God is great.
Speaker 1: Look what he gave us.
Speaker 2: You know, I do as an earth scientist, I do believe four and a half billion years is you know, the approximate age of the Earth. So I don't go with his six thousand year thing or the six days things, maybe as a metaphor, but you know, these guys want to redo everything. In fact, they have a word abri word called takun olam which means reinvention of the world, and that's what they're doing. They're reinventing the world, and that's what they're all about, and that's what they've been all about. So if you look deeply into the subject, you'll find their fingerprints all over. Let me let me go back and talk a little bit about a little bit of more Solby Cells, and then we'll get to a person who is affected by this. At the same time. Doctor Selby Cells, principal investigative, moved to Texas Christian University after a decade at the Air Force School of Aviation Medicine at Randolph Field. Having worked as a statistician for the government during World War Two. He founded the Institute of Behavioral Research at Texas Christian University and also worked for the Office of Naval Research, NASA and Air Force. All these guys are in on this and have been since the get go, you know, to an enormous extent. So as a statistician he studied great amounts of data to statistically and find find patterns and ways to predict man's behavior. He tabulated the importance of hundreds of environmental factors to Mand's behavior. And then I make the comment here that we can speculate that this modern. In the modern world, you know, data is the new goal, and NSA is after big data or metadata, and this I believe all part of the same thing. The more data they can get, the more can control they can wield over all aspects of human life and life in general. So I believe that they want to extend these technologies to track, target, and activate everyone electromagnetically unless we the people can wake up and say no, thank you. In fact, you should be in jail. In fact, we're going to put you in jail. You know, it's like whatever happened to manu it. You know, if if you're if your life and the life of your your entire your nation and your family, and you know, everybody, everything you hold sacred is threatened, you know, with lions and tigers, and you know whatever, you know, you step up, or at least our ancestors did, and you know, took care of the situation and survived. Now we have a we have a threat that is, you know, exponentially greater than the threats faced by you know, uh place to see man, you know ice age man. And and this is it.
Speaker 1: You can see the data stuff happening right now in the kill box and Gaza. They're using palenteer to target people, murder people with AI. They've already killed my seven famous chefs there who are helping people. That's the model for the future, guys. Literal sky net terminator type stuff. But it's all from the sky. So you're living in an urban area with a grid that can be mapped and traced and tracked. H this could be turned on you, Like, I'm not scared, but well, you already went through the whole pill box thing of COVID two anyway, which was what to four or five years ago, so you're seeing it rolled out the technocratic up Like, it's funny to watch some of these commentators like the technocracy is on the horizon. It's we're over the horizon, guy, The horizon point is way past. You're deluding yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, I totally agree with everything, is why I really enjoy our conversations when but I don't agree, Okay, Ray kurzwell, one of the same tribe who's been under this you know, transhumanism, artificial intelligence, singularity JAG since the sixties. So this is a long term plan, you know, you know and and elon, they're all saying, Okay, we have to merge with AI to survive.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You know, AI is just a bunch of algorithms people long mathematical equations that can be accessed very closely that can you know, do this and do that. In the other the human brain, in my opinion, is far superior. Again God, we're made by God. These guys are Satanists and they're harnessing the tools of mathematics and computers and chips and whatnot. But I think they're gonna go down in flames. I think this is like the wings of Icarus. There they're flying into the sun. You know. They want to be gods, they want to live forever, and they want to enslave the rest of us. I do believe there's a God in heaven. I think these guys are going down in flames, and I pray that that will happen soon because they're gonna they're gonna damage a lot of people. But so in other words, I would not be buffaloed by their rhetoric because they will say anything to accomplish their goal, and they've proving that time and time again. So if they can make you believe that this is inevitable, that AI is going to be so powerful that the only way we can survive is if we merge, take the chick, you know, neuralink chip in our head, and let Elon control us like a marionette, turn us off when he wants or when the banks want or whatever. This is just not true. These guys are are professional con men. But anyway, going going back.
Speaker 1: To all those guys, by the way, a lot of those technocrats who are around now are surrounding Trump are technical sales guys. They are good salesmen. They're always nudging people. You can watch Teal talk or musk this is inevitable. They're they're predicting it because that's where their money is. And they've done this for decades, and so you have to see them. Part of them as selling their tech to you. Like you said, it's inevitable, it's gonna be us, but they're gonna provide it. They're gonna provide the benefit you and make money off.
Speaker 2: Yes, And it's a little disconcerting or way misconcerting that the Pentagon has chosen to gift these amazing technologies to this group of people. You know, for instance, Pallanteer does does what you know, what's the name of total total Information Awareness? That was that was coming out right after nine to eleven. They had a new branch of government that was going to spy and on everybody and know what everybody's doing. And who was the guy that Poindexter John Poindexter from the Iran contra. I mean, these guys are just total criminals. That's a reco conspiracy basically. But the Pentagon has handed these incredible technologies that DARPA and others and all these air force and military people have put together over over all these decades. They handed it to these these billionaires or they the billionaires are getting becoming billionaires by having these technologies. So the Pentagon is definitely in the loop on this. But let's let's go back to the next I think the next entry in the timeline here nineteen fifty nine, because this deals with a targeted individual and this is coming out of Operation Mind Control Researchers Edition by Walter Bowart that I talked about. He has about I don't know, six or seven pages of testimony from this very very brilliant man who himself became a psychologist.
Speaker 1: And you know he.
Speaker 2: Would have dealt with some of the top elites in America. So he was in that category. But until he was something like forty two, he was under mind control. Did not realize that he had been His mind had been fragmented. He was fragmented into a number of subalter personalities through torture, et cetera. So he says in this book, you know he's been a slave, he's been a targeted individual since birth. But here are the landmarks of and this is how it fits in with I think Solby Cells and doctor Ewan Cameron. He says, at age twelve, a target individual since birth, Glenn Nichols was informed he had a hearing problem and was implanted with a temporary radio receiver and told it was a hearing aid at fifteen, nineteen sixty two. See I'm seventy five. You know these dates mean something to me. You know, at fifty nine hours ten years old, you know, so I mean people around me, you know, would have been going through this some people. You know this is these are top secret crimes, is what they are. That's national security statement. I'm national security. You know, we can't talk about that. At age fifteen, nineteen sixty two, Nichols was secretly reptitiously, as the word they used, implanted with Mini Tries radio receiver placed in his ear canal. This produced very low volume subliminal massages to control him. Nicolae Nichols realizations of these devices in his ears were always erased with torture, drugs and electricity. Okay, going back to you and Cameron, the whole business of trauma based mind control to compartment the mind and place amnesia barriers between the subalter personalities that have been created, and then use codes, cues and triggers to actually treat the human brain like a computer. And this is what the intelligence agencies were doing post World War two, And as it turns out, the Nazis were doing this during War TOI World War two of course at the at the concentration camps. But the Germans apparently we're one one culture in which this kind of thing goes in, goes back maybe twelve generations in elite families like the Illuminati, the Bavarian Illuminati. How do you weaponize your children so that they, you know, they will you know, have all these different identities that you can control. One's going to be, you know, super smart. One's going to be a Satanist. One's going to be a Christian minister. One's going to be whatever, you know, sex slave. One's going to be a courier. One's going to be an assassin. So you the CW, you figured out how to make thousands of these subaltered personalities. I've digressed, okay, but this is what was all done in the forties and fifties.
Speaker 1: Could I just talked to actually had somebody called I had a guest. Her name was Rique from Germany, and the title of the book was Illuminati in Germany. And she had tons of altars and all kinds of crazy stuff that is scarcely believable. But there's clearly, like these cults, there's one global, huge cult. Yes, I think she took part of it, like Underground Network is traveling going to the Queen of Sweden. But her stories overlap with other survivor stories and there's validation, at least in some parts of it, and so it isn't interact. A lot of people don't know because the Illuminati started in Bavaria. It was ingeld Stock, but it had a big influence on that time. They were very much more elite as aristocrats. They were involved in the French revel illusion. They infiltrate a lot of other secret societies, so they're almost like a secret society with that society. Yeah.
Speaker 2: In fact and the Council of Wilhelm's Bod in seventeen eighty two. Illuminati was founded in seventeen seventy six by Adam Weishop for the Rothschild family in cooperation with the elite of the time in that area of the very very wealthy elite, including the Sanhedron. I believe, who is the kind of the judges of the of the Hebrew faith. We're in on this plan to take over the world in seventeen seventy six, and then they there was a courier that was sending plans for the French Revolution to France struck by lightning. Those plans were recovered by governments and then the Illuminati Bavaria tried to shut them down. But what happened was in seventeen eighty two at the Council of Wilhelm's Bod. The Illuminati kingpins like Adam Weishop managed to fuse themselves with the largest secrets around, which is the Masons, and then put in the top degrees. So the Illuminati degrees are the top degrees of masonry, and masonry has carried forth this, this and all of the all of the uh the different degrees of masonry based on the Jewish kabba Allah, which is the system of Babylonian black magic that uh, you know, the old Pharisees got from from from their quote unquote uh captivity in Babylon. So this is the most potent form of black magic in the world. So this is why Satanism keeps cropping up in these programs. Satanism is is an integral part of these things. It is used uh in the in the traumatic trauma based mind control. It is Satanic ritual abuse that is used, which can again be traced back to this Bavarian Illuminati. And this is how they raise their own kits. And when when the German Nazi U, well, the Galen organization was was a third of the ss was was the spy agency of the Nazis that spied on the Russians and that was grafted in total into the new CIA in nineteen forty seven when the CIA was formed. So nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 1: They're uncovering. They're uncovering more information Eric about connections between Himler and wait, Dolus who started MK Ultra, Like it's becoming like we know Dolus was in Switzerland, but Dolus was involved in his brother in taking all this money that the Germans stole SS, in con contact with SS and taking the money out of the country. And then the war ended and all that money was repatriated back to Germany through friends of like Sullivan and Cromwell. Like these are facts, Like it's not a conspiracy theory, Like this is star stuff that people are researching, and these are factual things. This woman who I Haverique from Germany. She would go to Babelsburg, which is the still extant castle of the SS.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and then you get into the you know, you get some Christian ministers, and I've researched this because I'm very curious and interested in this that you know, we say, okay, the Holy Germany was the Holy Roman Empire, you know, through the Middle Ages and many believe, and the kind of the fundamentalist Christians would believe that the throne of Satan was there, and the throne of Satan then would have moved to Israel in nineteen forty eight when that was formed. That's what he says. I don't know about the throne of Satan, but I think it's quite possible because we are dealing with very, very black stuff here. And in terms of Himmler, there's a whole chapter called Himmler's guinea Pigs in Operation Mind Control. And Walter Bowart makes the point that between nineteen twenty seven and nineteen forty one, which is in between World War One and World War I two in Germany, really we had the the forerunner of what became Project Monarch in the United States, which is the program that's creating all these uh Mancharan candidate assassins and sex slaves, you know, like Marilyn Monroe and and Kathy O'Brien and Susan Bryan Bryce uh Bryce Taylor. Susan Ford is a real name and a great great many Paul and Atte Bonacci of the frankmin cover up. These are these are Monarch victims who are victims of this this kind of programming done on military basis. So what seems to have happened is that this ancient German tradition of of torturing your kids, which of course includes raping them, because that that that that causes association of the mind and and then the altars can be split off and trained up to be different identities. This, this this ancient kind of wicked evil system was adopted by our military intelligence uh agencies right about that time nineteen forty seven or right about that, and then it was kind of put underground in the military and with corporations and move forward more scientifically. And this a lot of these subprojects then are to take that very system of Himmler's guinea pigs and make it more potent. So going back to this poor guy, Glenny Nichols, whose life was totally.
Speaker 3: Ruined by these guys, he says, at twenty eight years of age in nineteen sixty seven, Nichols was surgically implanted with a miniature radio receiver and transmitter behind the right ear canal next.
Speaker 2: To his ear drum. He was told he heard his ear playing football over the next twenty years. Nineteen sixty seven to eighty seven. This receiver transmitter, which is called it transceiver sends and receives like a radio, was replaced a couple times. At about twenty three years old nineteen seventy, Nichols had any EEG electro encephalogram transmitter and play in his brain. Now, okay, so you talk about Elon's neurallink, Well, they were doing this in nineteen seventy and was informed that they used biomedical telemetry. That's your telehealth, biomedical telemetry. It's also teletrture by the way, if you're TI, a TI biomedical telemetry and computers to read the EG. So you've got supercomputers, you've got satellites, you've got electromagnetic frequencies, and they know what all of them do, and they know how to interpret them, and they know how to send them and receive them. And they can put this frequency in your brain and affect your mood and your thoughts. They can read your thoughts. The thought reading devices happened, and you can go through this article and find when these things came along. Okay, And then about the age of thirty three nineteen eighty, an electrode was inserted into his nostril. At age forty two, nineteen eighty nine, Nichols began to realize finally he had massive memory loss and was the victim of mind control to and slavery. Calls himself a slave, recalling thousands of conditioning sessions and abusers. This what's all about his abuse? They just abuse the hell out of you and hope you'll die. They want to break your will with insults and abuse. And it's just like that football helmet that this guy Rosenthal, who was the assistant of you and Cameron rigged up for those poor pigeons up in Canada. And Okay, so this guy Nichols says, they read every thought this is nineteen eighty nine, made continual bizarre, distracting comments, give constant subliminal commands. They can do this, folks, and use high pitched sounds against me every moment. They use a combination of extremely demented, vulgar, heinous, and satanic ranting. That's typical. Then alternate this with informing me of the details of thousands of days of experience for which I have had complete amnesia. They have been controlling and torturing me for my entire life. The perpetrators increase their subliminal broadcast to a conscious level, and have been using the speakers and the EEG transmitter to torture me continuously since June nineteen ninety one. Isn't that amazing? And then he goes on to say, they tell me they are the Illuminati, or the Freemasons, or quote the Brotherhood, or they might say they're the CIA or the NSA, or the US Navy Intelligence or US Army Intelligence, US Air Force intelligence. Actually they're all involved, or a particular corporation like Rockwell International or Lockey Corporation or Northrop Grammat or Excell and they are all involved. I've read enough accounts from TIS to know they're all involved, as well as many many others. Probably each description contains some truth. Just I just think of them as, quote the organization. Walter Bullert refers them to them, among other things, as the Council, a very small elite group that is above all governments, controls all government, much like John Kennedy announced, you know, in his nineteen sixty one address to the press about this secret network that was really in control of things, and he was going to warn the American people, he said, before they were able to enslave us. Well, he had a good heart anyway, you know, they killed him for that. But what I'm I'll stop there. I'm sure you might have a thought or too, William.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean it's an incredible story. I mean it was all suppressed a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 2: So yeah, results, yeah, But they have all these secret, top secret projects. You call them black projects. Operation Moonstruck I've got in there nineteen fifty two. Again, it's military intelligence. If we scroll back on our screen to nineteen fifty two, we see Project Moonstruck nineteen fifty two CIA electronic implants and brain and teeth. There weren't plenty kids and adults in America secret with implants in nineteen fifty two. I was three years old. They might have been planning with me. I don't know. Well, the other purpose long range targeting. Okay, they're going to track these people and they're going to target them. Nineteen fifty two, Folks three, implanting during surgery and surreptitiously. That's where I got that word secretly during abduction? Oh abduction. Was it be the Little Green Men or would it be the Air Force? I think it's the Air force, and this explains I believe the military abductions. And I think this whole alien thing has always been a blind or a screen or a cover story to protect this and that idea has borne out by many, many others. Paul Binacci, this poor sex slave who was kidnapped from his home at the age of four or five in Kansas and then went on to service George W. Bush and other high ups George H. W. Bush and other high ups and the first Bush administration in the Franklin cover up situation. He says, he, Hey, if we didn't talk about little green men, they'd kill us, you know. So he tells a lot about what happened to him, and he has been interviewed by quite a few people like psychologists, the good psychologists trying to help people. Hey number four. The frequency range that they're using for electronic frequencies high frequency to extremely low frequency. And they can use a high frequency signal carried on a low frequency signal. So you have you have carrier waves, and then you have the information being it's like radio uh. And then you have post frequencies. And in microwaves, the most dramatic effects are not associated with heat. There are different wavelengths of microwaves, and of course your your microwave at home will heat up your coffee by heating the water molecules. But there's also non thermal effects, non thermal biological effects of microwaves that the Russians, the Soviets, and the United States who we're studying for many, many decades, and these are the ones that are really really dangerous. In fact, there was more or less a Cold War. I think this was the axis of the Cold War. Actually, see the nukes that have already been discovered, the top people say, hey, we don't want to you know, we don't want to incerate the whole planet. So we have to figure out invisible forms of warfare, invisible weapons, and so this is what they're doing. These are invisible weapons. You can't see them, you can't hear them, but you can cause a heck of a lot of damage.
Speaker 1: What's that document that's like of specious validity? It's such secret weapons for silent wars or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, silent weapons for secret war. Yeah, that was a document that's found in an IBM, you know xerox machine, I think in the eighties. But it was supposedly referring to a meeting that had occurred in the nineteen fifties, and I think it was you know, it's basically how we're going to take over the world with engineering. You know, assume everything is a big black box. Really understand everything, but you can control it by you know, inputs, outputs, feedback loop. You put in the inputs and then you measure the outputs and then you feed the outputs back in or whatever else has in the feedback loop. And this is kind of standard engineering for you know, systems, and this became a whole huge field. I mean, there's millions trillions of dollars have been spent on all this stuff since the fifties, and as you say, it's been a well kept secret. So yeah, that is another document which I think really does truthfully tell what their plans are. And I also think and Board also agrees that this report from Iron Mountain, which happened in the sixties under Herman Khan of the Tribe, also with the Hudson Institute, which prescribed the direction of not only America but the world, well it's come true, including things like socially oriented hunger games. But what is organized stocking if not a socially oriented hunger game, you know, you turn society into you know, predators and pray. And this is what we have too, although the media is not likely to talk about it. I mean, I'm being stocked by other Americans, being stocked by British Mexicans. I mean evidently they're being either commandeered mentally by a very powerful system which can take over their minds, or else they're actually you know, part of a cult that does this stuff for fun. And I think that's the case. I think both are the case, actually, because many ways to get people to turn on each other. You know, you can just lie and say, okay, that guy's a pedophile or that woman's a prostitute or whoever, and then we got to get them, you know, and we or this an FBI man. We don't have quite enough on this suspect to arrest them, but well, you need your help and investigation. Would you kindly put this through the wall radar device you're in your home, so we can spy on him, you know, and by the way, we'll give you a new roof, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, there's so much money. You can look at USA Idea as an example of how the money comes out of the taxpayer, goes out to these smaller entities within the government and then goes to NGOs or other covers or cutouts, Intel cutouts, and then it happens. And then that's a form of washing. So it's washing the money and it's also washing the connection. So so many the CIA has done that, and all these Intel agents do that like reflexively, like that's just their nature. So it's kind of like silly. So many of these these I mean, so much of this stuff is artificial and fake. So they can do this, they can get people killed or I mean, I think there's actually a government program to go after anybody on the independent media. I mean, I don't think that's.
Speaker 2: US control over everybody. You know, I came out with myw dot com website. I knew right away nine to eleven was an inside job. And you know, as people from my generation would, you know, we've seen the government in action. You know, we saw during the Vietnam War, and so yeah, you get on a list, you know, and they all potential terra's threat with Department of Homeland Security and the FBI and now the fusion centers and now local cops and you know, pretty soon as your neighbors. And you know, this is a gigantic Stasi system in fact modeled on the Stasi, you know, who came over from East Germany. But Marcus Wolf, you know, the head of this eastmas Stasi to to form Department of Homeland Security, which of course he was a consultant.
Speaker 1: He was a consultant. Yeah, And I mean the stories of Eastern Germany. I think we talked about in one of our earlier talks, like it was total. Everybody was ratting out everybody else. So everybody had files, and they had files on every citizen, and everybody was an informant, like every other person was an So the government was just getting blackmail material everybody. So like the notion like only elites or blackmail, that is ridiculous because East Germany you all have.
Speaker 2: I think that's come here now America, I don't. I mean, it is that system, you know, And not only that, it is also the Vietnamese, well, the CIA's Phoenix program, which was used to target torture and murder quote unquote dissidents or civilians in Vietnam who were supporting the Vietnam and that became the organizational model then a Department of homelown security. If you read Douglas Valentine's book The CIA as Organized Crime, How Covert Operations Corrupt America and the World, written in twenty seventeen, he nailed it. I mean, he wrote the book on the Phoenix Program, and like I say, they have a way of recycling these names so people will forget about the earlier more horrible programs. But the Phoenix Program is one of one of the most horrific things you could possibly read about. I mean, they were they never let one of the guys they're going after in the civilian population are just teachers, and you know, politicians and farmers and anybody who might have influence in the community was targeted. And then they were interrogated, and of course that's a euphemism for torture. And they used the mk ULT results in their Kubarc manual the CIA did, which came out in nineteen sixty three, that's their Enhanced Interrogation or Torture Manual, and they updated that in nineteen eighty five. This is what the SEI has been doing all over the world, all over Latin America, all over the Middle East. This is how the American empire extends itself through torture, through terror, through murder. You might as well call the United States Torture, murder, terror, inc. Because that is what it is. And now it's all come home with this Department of Homeland Security. And like you say, people are a hatting each other out. You know, if you see something, say something, you know, and you know, you get I don't know, brownie points, you know, with the police or whatever, or you know, if you're a criminal, you know, the police will make a deal with you and you you go, you know, stok this guy. And there's an entire there must be millions, many many millions in America that you're driving around, you know, evidently obeying orders that come to them on their cell phone app or maybe right directly into their mind like you saw on the Truman Show. I don't know, maybe these people are already totally controlled because they act like zombies. You know. It's like a zombie army of civilians, and a lot of them are bottom feeders. But I can see, having been now stocked for eleven years, that the special forces and the ex military and ex cops and active military and active cops are are kind of at the upper levels of the actual execution of this. So we have a system already in place by which the many can take out, can go against the one. It's the most cowardly, despicable bullying you can imagine when you see what they're actually doing. But see it's it's compartments. So they they they're told to go do this, okay, tailgate that guy, or cut him off here, or say this, or you know, knock his shoulder or whatever. You know, they don't see the larger effect of the fact that this particular targeted individual is getting arrested like that every day, multiple times, and that the program is psychologically designed to break down again back to the camera thing, break down the individual's identity with me. They've had a hard nut, you know some of my I'm you know, six foot one on climb mountains all over the world as a rock climber out across the counchy ski racer. You know, I'm not a small guy, you know, and I'm not dumb, so you know I've survived. But they want to keep constant stress and pressure on the individual so that the cortisol will break, will build up, and your heart will stop, you know. I mean this is very, very evil, and it's going on paid for by taxpayer money and being carried out by Americans on mass. So I'm kind of porn now whether I want to keep trying to help America, you know, because so many of them have turned on me individually.
Speaker 1: But going to wake up, they have to wake up, They have to wake up, like they've been hypnotized, never repeated that kind of on some of my social media that I haven't been censored is that this whole zombie thing is like, if you're well going down, you can get your programming done every night if you turn your TV on and it flashes at you and literally you can see the whole hive mind of the society change overnight after a night of programming. It's literal mind control programming. So if you watch TV or TV news, there's a puppeteer behind that, and you should, I mean, you should be terrified of your television. You really should. And I'm hold on, Eric, we are at the hour mark. I got to wrap this up. Is okay? Thing that you'd like to add or where can people find your work? You've mentioned your websites, man, you can talk about that. I'll put a link to this article in the show notes of.
Speaker 2: Well, I would ask people to read through this because to know is to take the first step towards being able to respond appropriately. If you don't know that this is the world you're living in, and this has been the world for the you know, last since said World War Two, and you don't know who's behind it and what they've got in terms of weaponry. If you don't know who your enemy is, you're defenseless. So I would suggest you know. And of course seventy percent of these victims historically are women, so so a lot of the people that are stepping up and doing the researcher women because they're coming out of hell or trying to come out of hell. T I's they're trying to place Tis in hell. And if you, the American people don't step up and try to stop this program and hold the leaders accountable for the crimes they're committing, it's going to come to you, you know, just a matter of time, you know. So my my whole thing is that this is probably the beast system, and it's been going on incrementally. It's been developing since the fifties and the forties, and it's been under the control of our intelligence and military as well as our top scientists and psychologists and medical people. To the extent to which we have been betrayed by the people that we have placed our trust in is I mean, it's sad, but it's true. And you won't know that unless you, you know, kind of knuckle down, turn off the TV. And I would suggest William, get away from your cell phone as much as you can, because that device is a weapon. They can spy on you with that thing, they can locace you with that thing. That is the gateway.
Speaker 1: That is the.
Speaker 2: Gateway for all telehealth and teletrture. They have access to you through frequencies with your cell phone and with the apps. So get away from the cell phone. We've got to figure out ways.
Speaker 1: To complete as many apps as you can, you know, basically peer it down to the fewest apps on your phone.
Speaker 2: As possible, or and don't carry that thing with you. Maybe hold it, you know, about ten feet away, drag it on a sled or something, you know, a little wagon. You know. The frequencies themselves can cause you cancer. And so I think this world has been built around us deliberately. We can find out who did it we can find out when they did it. And that's what this article is about. I would implore people to wade through it to learn what world they're living and they don't know if you're gangstocking somebody else. I mean, you know, I think you're rightfully going to hell. You're putting other people in hell. You're you know, gang stocking is torture, It is murder or attempted murder. It is treason.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a thing we know from the past that there are people out there will sell their fellow countrymen out for a dollar, like literally one dollar, I'm not saying for dollars. So they find these people, they find them out there and they'll do it. So you have to really watch out for sociopaths like a psycho psychological analysis of people. It's very important. Eric, thanks for coming on the show. I'll put a link to everything and until next time, everybody, thanks for listening. Please share the show if you can. The title of this one our seventh show is Timeline to be System My Control Haveline Psycho Civilized Psychoorg Society, Doctor Carl Strom