Speaker 1: This is even a prediction. The question is will they do it? And you're like, how dare them? Well, we've escalated way past that. So that's where we are. And again, whatever your view is is unfiltered. I want to hear from you, Rob and Puerto Rico. Thank you so much for joining us. What's your view?
Speaker 2: Hi, Alex, thank you for the opportunity and giving me the time on your show. I'm being a fan for a while. I'm gonna be straight.
Speaker 3: Up with you.
Speaker 2: I believe that current administration is being very irresponsible because just the part of the logistics and the framing of the area won't lead for a big operation that happen just as it's contained. And being a combat veteran myself served in MOIF from two thousand and seven to twenty ten. We were sent there and they were probably it was for political issues, and just seeing the way that they're mistreating and being irresponsible handling of this situation, it's very very unsettling and it's very worrying.
Speaker 4: Amen to that, brother.
Speaker 1: I mean when I talk to the military folks, officers and listening, you name it, they just obsessed over the logistics of trying to move everything into position, and the ships can't get anywhere near Iran because of their missiles. And Trump keeps saying, well, open the street with our ships, and the Navy says we can't do that. And then I say this is a lie, and then people go.
Speaker 4: You're a trader against Trump.
Speaker 1: We control the straight the war is over, we defeated Iran, and it's just not true.
Speaker 2: Your argument is very logical and it's very sound. I've been listening to you for the past twenty years, and I'm calling here from the Caribbean, from Puerto Rico, and uh listening to you from Texas and just being a loud speaker and just warning and advising, and in your rehetoric sounds it sounds clear, precise, and concise, because, uh, these things their their lives, and their lives are involved. You know, they're they're trying to send five hundred thousand troops. There is not logical. We need to establish logistical points, We need to establish logistical areas just to get the supply. And then with this argument coming up of the ammunitions and the missiles and his approach about trying to silence those people trying to warn him that hey, we wasted all our ammunition in in in Ukraine. And then my point of my point of reference for this is just see Waringal or Restrepo. Those are documentaries on how on how they position past troops and situations like this. Their documentaries and they could give you a paranomic.
Speaker 3: View of what would.
Speaker 2: Happen if they would send our songs and daughters to these conflicts with no.
Speaker 1: We're looking to hit the UK, France and Germany weapon depots with ballistic missiles, with conventional warheads. We may even hit it without warheads as a demonstration to get your public out of a coma, to make you stop bombing us inside Russia thousands of times a week, including Moscow on fire, and people say, oh, you're a Russian agent. That'd be like if I was at the zoo and I saw some crazy person throw a toddler into the crocodile pit like that Muslim did and they covered it up a few weeks ago in England, I'd try to jump in and save the kid. I mean, like, let's not throw a kid into the crocodile pit. You see it all the time. There'll be a lion pen and some psycho throws a kid in, or some nut jumps in themselves. We're jumping into a grizzly bear cage and running up and hitting it in the head with a baseball bat. What's the grizze bear going to do after a while, even if it was a fat domesticated one. You know, they got a lot of domesticated bears in Russia for whatever reason. It's not really seen as kosher here because they occasionally eat people. But even if you raised one from a baby, it might decide some day just to eat you.
Speaker 4: People have these.
Speaker 1: Chimpanzees and you routinely get killed by their chimpanzee. Yeah, there's some of the postings.
Speaker 4: Alex Warren.
Speaker 1: Russia was about to strike NATO targets over a month ago. I've been sending it every day for really six months that they say they're getting ready to and now they say, okay, within weeks. You've been warned because they don't want us to escalate too much when they do it. They want us to de escalate. This is a negotiation tactic. That's all they got left. And again I'm gonna say again, on what planet? Then I'll go to your calls does going and starting this war and bombing inside Russia and doing all of this in what planet?
Speaker 4: Is that a good idea?
Speaker 1: And then Trump says I'm going to destroy you Iran like nothing's been dropped on you or anybody since World War Two. That means nukes, he said, glowing crater society in never to return.
Speaker 4: That means nukes. And his surrogates are saying nukes, nukes, nukes.
Speaker 1: Be like Harry Truman says Mark lenon Harishima, Nagasaki.
Speaker 4: We're tall. There's not enough trips to take the straight arms.
Speaker 1: I believe in the Marines, meaning you don't believe in our marines. All two thousand, five hundred they've gotten a position, and all ten thousand airborne. Yeah, max fifteen thousand troops ready to march into ninety three million people, at least ten times worse than Iraq, with no logistics.
Speaker 4: We can just roll in to.
Speaker 1: Iraq out of Kuwait. There's no rolling in here. It's encircled like Mordor by mountains. And depending on leaks, a report and says we're out of munitions. And when we post the article, you're panicking. You're a Russian agent, You're an Iranian agent. You're on the Katari payroll. Really, did I get a plane from Qatar?
Speaker 4: No, So.
Speaker 1: The Pentagon agrees with me. The Pentagon said to undow the war one hundred and sixty some days ago. I'm right, I'm sane, and you guys sit there in gaslight and say, like Ben Garrison did that, I've jumped the shark, saying this war and all this stuff's insane and needs to stop.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, right, I jumped the shark.
Speaker 1: I'm getting almost no feedback on the street online on my show. We could take a hundred phone calls today. I bet out of one hundred two of them disagreement. I had to ask people to call and disagree Claudio does. We'll go to Claudio and then to Kevin No Locke, Brad Brady and others. I'm gonna hurry now Claudio in New York.
Speaker 3: You disagree, go ahead, hey, Alex, just to let you know where you go. I'm not the essidence. This is not a joke. I'm dead serious. Within the next fifty to ninety days, our federal debt will be erased. Two things can be true at the same time. You believe what you believe right now because of everything you see and it's factual. It's true. I've been wanted to call you now for over a month to let you know what's going on in the background, but I didn't want to ruin it because I know what's going on. I can see it. I see what's going on. You've been saying it, You've had experts on you've been saying it all along. First of all, nothing makes sense, right, nothing makes sense. Well, nothing makes sense because the whole thing's a sia. But in this case it seems to be a sigh of for good. First of all, everything that like I said, two things can be do right. At the same time, everything that we see pretty much looks to be treasonous. Right. I don't disagree with any of the points that you said, but I do disagree with the outcome in when do mittrums come. What if what I believe happens, which is going to happen, I'm telling you how any seats it's going to pup will be a hero. I'm telling you if he will be a hero. If you think that this guy is senile because of what you know, the things that you said, yeah it makes sense to a certain extent. But if you think he's seen now No, he's not. See now he was deep bank.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, listen, let'ten listen, get I get where you're going. This is all international to control and bring in the you know, the global currency with the dollar behind it. And it's a genius plan to cut off the Chinese Belton Road Initiative and the iMac corridor.
Speaker 4: And I mean, is that what you're saying?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no. He's purposely devaluing the dollar to make it easier to literally transfer. The more pressure you put on the on the dollar, on the fiat in general, the easier it is to transfer to the new system. In other words, he's maintaining he's walking a fine line. I don't want to see the entire thing until he's done. It's about to drop literally, you know the one hundred thousand dollars things that everyone's going crazy about. Oh, he's selling an entire company. He's literally utilizing the system against them. It's everything's computerized, computerized now nowadays. Well, literally that little bit of a few minutes that he's going to give for one hundred thousand dollars, the only people that can afford that are the people that are going to be trying to see their ass by literally buying the synsthemic shorts that they've been dumping into the market for freaking months, right, that literally selling shares.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get where you're going with this. Quantify it and simplify it. You're saying Trump's new media data service at true Social one hundred thousand dollars a month where he gives you insider trading information on what his announcements will be first, I mean absolute cut and dry insider trading advertised as such. You're saying that that is to mobilize peace for economic warfare, or it's to sucker the investment class to prop up the stock market to somehow weaken the dollar.
Speaker 4: Explain how that works?
Speaker 5: Okay, very simple? Okay, everything's computerized now, right, So if you have risk, okay, as soon as the news drops you was talking about it the other day. AI automatically changes reality when you lie into the system that changes it.
Speaker 1: Now, imagine you tell AI that oil is low, and then it says a price of a barrel is low and it's not, and then the investors believe it and it's it's cuckoo town.
Speaker 3: Correct, So now think about it. He gives only the elite of I don't know. So let's say Goldman, Sachs, JP, Morgan Deally the only one that can afford one hundred thousand per month in subscription. And next thing you know, are the same guys that I just mentioned their computers know first.
Speaker 6: That they don't lie it.
Speaker 1: He's using it as a hack to get them to come get his INFI so he can manipulate the.
Speaker 4: Market's even better, non moliculally, you're saying.
Speaker 1: It's not even about making money off the market, it's about controlling the market, which at the end of the day, obviously this is some strategic deal that they've made for national security. Is how he believes he can do all this illegal stuff, and that is actually what he says he's doing it for.
Speaker 4: So well, we'll see if it works.
Speaker 3: He's saving the United States. You don't even see it yet. I cannot tell you everything, but I just told you enough. What I'm telling you right now is very simple.
Speaker 5: Once this starts happening right and the floodgates start opening, the biggest short squeeze in freaking history is going to happen.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows the stock market it's going to crash soon. They don't know why, but they know it. The dollar is freaking worthless. The freaking by the way, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I agree with that.
Speaker 1: It's long everdo it's only being propped up by aibs.
Speaker 5: Correct.
Speaker 3: And now he's he Trump has said from day one, from twenty sixteen, the market is controlled. It's stays right. He knows it. So he's got stupid. He's literally using their weapons.
Speaker 1: I guess Okay, listen, I got you, and we'll see in the next few months if you're right. I appreciate your call. I got to get to other callers because it's rude to make him sit there. But let me just put a book in on what you said. Howard Luttning and I figured this out when it was happening, but I wasn't the first I saw people when Trump did the tariffs, saying it's going to get overturned and all this insurance that these companies had bought for the tariffs. These companies are insiders, They're going to cash in. And I thought, man, Trump isn't that cold blooded to do that to the taxpayer and do that to American manufacturing. He really is trying to get jobs back. That goes against all his other actions. I said, that's not right, and that's what he did. And then the Supreme Court even gave him a letter. Two of the Republicans, Cavanaugh and Gorsage, give him a letter saying, here's the two subsections that were wrong. You could reintroduce this and then we would have it would have gone through. But this isn't written right. Lutnig did that on purpose. Ludennig bought up all of the insurance of one hundred million dollars in insurance and they're just raking in tens of billions right now. So he writes it, tells everybody it's bulletproof. They go out and get insurance, and then he buys it up for twenty five cents on the dollar and cashes in. How is that not hurting the American people? How is that three D chess, five D chess, trillion D chess? How's that dominating for America? I mean, I could go on and on here, but we'll see if you're right, boy, I sure hope you are. But you know what I see, not just here but around the world. The elites are looting everything because they think it's all going down. They believe it's going to fall apart, and they're grabbing money and running off the middle of nowhere. They're running off to South America and and Tasmania, and you know, up at the edge of the Arctic Circle in northern Canada, they're building their own little villages and armored redoubts. I told you about that years ago. Now it's in the news and they've gone there. So let's say, you're right, playing with nuclear armageddon with the Russians and others. It just it sounds reckless as all. But that's the kind of cute stuff I hear. And I just don't know what to say to you. I do not know what to say to that, But we'll find out. What I see is a bunch of bad coordination and half baked stuff. And Heeg says saying, we got plenty of missiles, and then they don't, and then Trump choose him out, and then you got the Pentagon leaking stuff, trying to put pressure on Trump because they understand this is a disaster, and net y'all bragging how he tricked Trump into this. I I think you're wrong. I think Trump's very smart in some ways and.
Speaker 4: Not in others. Man I sure, hope I'm wrong. I pray.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Kevin in New Jersey Air Force. Kevin, thanks for holding it on the air worldwide.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was thanks to take my call. I appreciate it. It's kind of hard to like, you know, you know, we can, It's really hard. At the end of the day, I do think there's definitely Luciferianism is a big part of this. It's hard to figure out who is actually involved in the occult and who's actually just trying to like survive in it or maybe change it or who knows, right, But I think luciferian is really what we're dealing with here, and that's all about human sacrifice. I think this war, like a lot of these wars, I think their rituals of mass humine sacrifice. I think, you know, Charlie Kirks, I think that was that was a ritual sacrifice.
Speaker 6: Call.
Speaker 7: Take stuff all over it. And these Luciferians, like you said, you know, they're moving out of the way like they're going to have the sacrificed. They're like, all right, I'm going to move over here. I'm not going to get sacrificed. We're not going to get sacrificed. We're going to sacrifice all these other people because the Luciferians they set up these systems to sacrifice people. And if you look at it as we going on for hundreds of years, and if you look at COVID, that was like sort of like a human ritual sacrifice. It was an attempt to sacrifice people. While also you know the self replenteeing nanotech.
Speaker 4: And what is in the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: Thousands of times they name everything after demons, Molock talk about sacrificing the public to Moloch, Bill Gates talking to him about killing the old people Moloch. He names his bank accounts after all the demons and Moloch and Ball.
Speaker 7: The count of this, you was really creepy. Is the Statue of Liberty? I read is actually a depiction of Lucifer? So think about it. It is America is like this, you know this we're talking to America is about freedom, liberty. What if it was really set up by Satanists to bring in the anti crisis, Well.
Speaker 1: Well there's no doubt that that a friendship Ali made it and it has nothing to do with America, and it's a man in drag. It is Lucifer and it's basically a tombstone they put there to announce that they were going to reconquer the United States.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like welcome to New York City. By the way, there's a big statute of Lucifer there.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: So it's so, what's the answer. The answer I think is number one, awareness what you've been doing for decades. But also it's create I think the freedom of religion is sort of like a double a sword because it's allowing this Luciferian system to exist. They can say, well, freedom of religion. My argument legally is this a legal wall should be made that says that Satanism, Luciferianism is actually crime falsely labeled as religion. And if you can make that art, I agree.
Speaker 1: You know, it's like MS. Thirteen does Satanic rituals. It's not that they're copying Satanism. They're following Satanism. You've got all the other drug cartels. Fifty years ago, none of the cartels were Satanist. Okay, now they've all converted to Satanism because that's how this works. And so absolutely organized crime is Satanism at the end of the day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we have to create like legal system that says Saanism Luciferianism is crime, falsely label as religion. It's not religion, it's just well.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, they celebrate the Joker and the movies are all about murdering the police, burning everything down, overthrowing society to bring in.
Speaker 4: The communist revolution.
Speaker 1: And you know, he's a psychotic killer, and they're they're worshiping this guy and and they're saying this is good and the bad guys are white lawyers and white businessmen that are going around raping people. Well, that's not what's really happening. But again, what do they have to get rid of? Okay, what's left to the west, what's left of people doing their job, what's left of trying to keep society going? Target the white man, turn everybody against him. We're all fighting with each other, and then they bring in their system of total control.
Speaker 4: And if you look.
Speaker 1: At Fritz Lang's metropolis, that is a Batha met sataning hermaphroditic figure. If you look at the statue of libert it has the torch of enlightenment and Promethean flame in one hand, and then it's the sun god or the bearer of light with the Crown of Light, the light Bearer or the morning Star.
Speaker 4: It is Lucifer and I think I.
Speaker 7: Think one thing, we have to look at Masonic lodges East and Star lodges. If you go on the Google maps, there everywhere. And I tell people this, we are literally living in a Satanic society and we don't even know it. Because if you are not paying attention to this stuff, it's you know, if you're not looking for it, you're not going to see. It's kind of hard not to see it today with the internet stuff.
Speaker 1: I totally agree with. Let me let me say this, I want to get together. Corses are also smart.
Speaker 4: I'm serious.
Speaker 1: Even the last guy, I think, is looking at what Trump is telling people around him and actually the cover story for well meaning people that are going along with all this claiming it's national security when really it's just a bunch of looting. And Trump was trying to save the country previously because it was all the right moves, and then he just gave up six months into the this new administration and went sideways. And that's what the evidence shows. But you know, the last caller thinks this is thousand d chess. What do you think of his call.
Speaker 7: All right, I think it's I think it's pretty simpler to that, Alex. I believe my gut instinct, and I don't want to say it. I think Trump is a freemason. I think he made a deal for fortune, power and fame as most of the celebrities and politicians and everyone else. If you look at his family, right, his firstborn his father of Fred Trump. Right, his firstborn son was Fred Trump Junior. What if Fred front? You know, Fred passed away to a younger age in this forties.
Speaker 3: What did that?
Speaker 7: Was a ritual human sacrifice to take the Trump family to next level? No evidence of it, just throwing it out there.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll definitely say that about about Anderson Cooper's brother. If you look into that, I got a jump. Thanks for the call. Look, here's what I want to say to go about your calls. When you come to the end of a major turning that happened every eighty something years, But this is a mega turning, sociologist, future is pentagon. I mean it's real. There's no question is the four turning. We're in it right now. They always try to have a big megal war for the reset to get even more power. So that the old elite doesn't get thrown out. They've got to have a giant war and disaster and depression and bubonic plague, you name it, thrown in there to maintain their control, okay, and control the next cycle. Elon three times the last four years the World Government Summit, and we played it here every time. He said it said, look, I know you guys are planning a giant war at the end of the cycle. You can't do that because the nuclear weapons, the bio weapons, and there's ten million people in the closet chain reaction. We got to innovate and transcend out of this. You got to get rid of the old model. And the elites have to pay taxes. He goes, I paid forty something million this year. None of you pay any tax I literally, he pays taxes. I'm not kissing his ass. I mean, I look, he pays taxes. The other the other ones don't pay taxes. They don't pay federal taxes. They all operate off short Google execs, all of them zero zero zero.
Speaker 4: Look it up.
Speaker 1: And he said, you've you've got to invest in humans. We can't get rid of fossil fuels. Is just a bridge in the future. And he said, I'm for America because it's the best base for me to operate out of, because the whole world's collapsed and we got to have more children. He explained it all. And you say, well, I don't trust Elon. Must find what he's saying's true. It's like, oh, you're on a ship. You haven't had any green, leafy vegetables. Your teeth falling out. That's scurvy. You need to eat vegetables.
Speaker 4: Now. An ignorant person.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't know that. They're like, you're I don't know why my teeth are falling up, but you know. And he's like, well, he're hav an orange and it's the same. And so Elon Musk is like, have a line to the world. Here, eat limes. You know why are the British called Limeys? And I'm gonna break and go back to your calls.
Speaker 4: This is important.
Speaker 1: You look at sub it's incredible history. All the dates obscured, but I remember the exact dates. But the British Royal Society was able to have the British Empire takeover for a lot of reasons, but they had the Rothschilds behind him. For one big reason. But on top of that, they would have awards that were the equivalent of like ten billion dollars a day of whoever can make a clock that's accurate to one second that can fit inside, you know, a small area of a ship, we'll get the equivalent of you know, ten billion dollars. Some of the prizes even higher was like one hundred million dollars equipment. I mean we're talking like fifty chests of gold. I mean, it was just insane. And they knew though that people then did they'd make it work okay, and then so that's how they kept getting innovation. So then I think it was like four hundred years ago. You can look this up. Look up how the British discovered vitamin C first, before they even knew what's called vitamins. It was just they said, our sailors get sick thousands of miles out, their teeth fall out, they get sick, and we and so the scientists came back and said there's something in green leafy vegetables and in fruits and they and they have these they don't get scurvy. So it was classified. They never even told the sailors. They never told the captains. They didn't even tell the admirals why it was ordered by the admiralty that you put lime juice, little limes with the co them lionies in the grog. Grog is two parts water, one part rum. And part of their pay was their grog every day, okay, And so how do.
Speaker 4: We make them take it?
Speaker 1: We give them. We give it to them with the booze. And those that weren't drinking because they had some you know, quakers and stuff on the ships, they would order them to still drink the lime juice. Yeah, seventeen forty seven. Yeah, so I said, I said four hundred years ago, see bingo. So it's three hundred so or whatever it is. But the point is is that everybody made fun of them, the Portuguese, the Spanish, all of them. Their empire began to decline then because when British ships would show up ten thousand miles away, their sailors were all healthy and ready to kill. Let's go to no Lock in Virginia, Navy affiliated. What is your view on the Pentagon saying Russia may strike NATO country in the next two weeks. I say that's true because Russia is saying they are getting ready to to force negotiations. What do you think go ahead?
Speaker 6: Well, first off, everybody listening should be signed up as a VIP member. Thirty dollars a month. That's a dollar a day, and you get forty dollars to spend inside of the store. That's like a noe brainer. Keep this man on the air. You know you played an extra of the military industrial complex, the sweater of the labor, the genius of the scientists, and the future of the children for a trillion dollars a year. You're gonna tell me we're out of missiles. We should have enough missiles for two hundred and fifty years we're at It's almost like we were set up to waste all of our missiles in Ukraine and then blow through whatever else we had left. It almost looks looks like.
Speaker 1: That now I was let me just back you up, because I saw I saw it actually arial out of defense quarterly a few months ago.
Speaker 4: I think it was chains.
Speaker 1: The Russians triple produce what the US and NATO produce.
Speaker 4: And guess what.
Speaker 1: They produce, munitions comparatively of the same quality as ours. They're doing it for seven percent the cost per munition.
Speaker 4: On average. We are.
Speaker 1: It's all a giant ripoff. It's like remember eight hundred dollars hammers depending on sorry, go.
Speaker 6: Ahead, yeah, and a ten thousand dollars toilet seas. Yeah, no, it's it's and you know, and that was what we were sold was as far as oh, we're doing it the free market way, right, the free market way. We're gonna get better products. Then they're gonna and they're gonna it's gonna be cheaper. There's stuff how performs us. It's it's like night and day. Look at those cheap drones. Look if I'm not into big Hollywood stuff, if anybody's got wants to put on the Lioness the last episode that just came out the new season, and take a look at what the drones were like in Ukraine. That is that's it. And even worse. So what we it's we We're just we're literally a laughing stock. You got people produce, they're still trying to make aircraft carriers. You got Trump talking about he wanted to make battleship. I mean, battleships were done in World War Two, and.
Speaker 1: The Secretary of the Navy explained that battleships were over really at the end of World War One, and that was, you know, proven, But the point is by demonstrations done by McDougall. But the point is you're absolutely right. And the Secretary of the Navy said this is a bad idea, and Trump fired.
Speaker 6: Ing ahead for that and also telling him that, hey, we really can't just blast our way through the strait of removes. That doesn't work that way. So he had to go because he made too much sense. And you know, I called in March April timeframe saying that, look, I don't necessarily agree with Trump his decision to strike I ran, but he did Venezuela. And this looks like, you know, he's preserving the dollar and everything as far as the world reserve currency, cutting off China from Iran. But I actually kind of agree with Tucker Carlson. We've demonstrated we can't protect our allies over in the Middle East, and I think this is to kill the dollar. On looking at it now, it looks like this is all to make the world lose, to basically lose confidence in the United States, our ability to project power and our ability to protect out Absolutely.
Speaker 1: In the earlier caller, he said, that's good that it's somehow some ninja move, some.
Speaker 4: Some judo move, and I don't see that.
Speaker 1: And I know the internal discussions, not as much as I did before because they've kicked out some of the good guys, But I mean they're having huge arguments in there. The majority of the White House told Trump don't do this war. So I've talked to people that were in the meetings and and and so people think it's like three D chess. I'm sorry, it's not.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: No, I think you got two skitzo callers back to back. Yeah, Operation Claudio and then the guy that thinks the Mason's Fred Trump with a free look. I used to be a freemason. I didn't get the fame and fortune. That's all I can tell you. But basically, let's talk about Russia War a second. I told you when it happened, when they did that, when they did that drone attack on their on their bombers and took out like a half of their nuclear triad there, when they took out all their ability, all their bombers, right, I told you this. If that would have happened in the United States, subs would have pulled up off of off of Russia, and they would have they would have obliterated Moscow. It's almost like somebody wants a nuclear weapons used to write this dead off. It's like they've been pushing Russia and I don't want them to do it.
Speaker 1: But it's like, no, you just said it, and then the earlier callers said it. It is a human sacrifice. Reset Elon. Every time is at the World Government summit. Remember in world government didn't exist. Now they have wef World government summits where they tried to have a world government agenda and agreed to it, and he said stop the world wide war. Great call, great points, God bless you. Yeah, the guy got into the Masons, and I just didn't want do a treatise on it. I'm not an apologist for Masons. I just know all about it and have studied all the stuff where it comes from. And so let me explain Masonry is Satanism and it's everything else. You're like, what does that mean? Before there was Judaism even and then Christianity and then Islam. Out of that, they were called mystery schools. And I'm not going to spend time on this. See it's impossible to do it in just a few minutes. But this is history. This is not debatable.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Colleges then were only for the super elites. Okay, But there was some meritocracy in areas of Greece, on the areas, and they would pick you smart kids and that they saw and send them to them. But they would pick the elites, the plutocrats, the oligarchs, and if they didn't like your philosophy, lator, they murder you. People thought it was democracy there. That was the elite could vote. They could have a blackstone and the thing or a white stone, and how many tones there were ana and like what you said as philosopher, they you know, I mean drink hemlock, throw off cliff. But you had these mystery schools that Egypt had, and Babylon had, and Greece had, and the Romans had, where the college you went to would teach you math and teach you how to secretly make concrete that the Romans kept secret for hundreds of years, and you would be taught the secrets of farming.
Speaker 4: You know, later the British figuring.
Speaker 1: Out vitamin C and nobody else knew, so suddenly they dominate everything. They had little pieces of knowledge that are so important. And so when you got into those mystery schools, they would depending on the type of mystery school and what it was, you would learn medicine, you'd learn mathematics, you'd learn engineering, you'd.
Speaker 4: Learn it all and then but all.
Speaker 1: Because it was also associated with alchemy and trying to figure out the universe. There was also lots of occultism related because there wasn't even Christianity, so there were all these cults and all these religions and all these things, and people were in cliques and sex cults, and you know, entry in secret societies in all of this. And so Masonry comes out of Solomon and the Temple, who had all this stuff from Egypt and Babylon and the rest of it.
Speaker 4: And you can go read all the Jewish books that they.
Speaker 1: Are say to just as important as the Old Testament, that's theirs. And you can read all this stuff. It's not even a secret. And at the highest level of kabbala, you get possessed by the devil and then you transcend evil by being possessed by the devil. Doesn't sound too good to me, does it. So George Washington was a Mason, and then he wrote all these letters against the French Illuminati and Adam weissov and said they're Satanist and they're from the basically the Moloch cult, and they're trying to take over Masonry and his brand that followed Jesus Christ. So I'm gonna explain it's like a clearinghouse a university. You go to Harvard, there's a bunch of cliques and groups and fraternities within it. Okay, So masonry is the library of the hidden knowledge.
Speaker 4: A cult means hidden.
Speaker 1: So George Washington was a Mason, but was an avowed Christian, absolutely on record, and prayed for hours.
Speaker 4: A day when he had time, okay, and it was miraculously on and on.
Speaker 1: So people then think, oh, well, that person was a Mason, and so they blow lah. Did Albert Pike come along with a lucifer brand, Yes, and he was the supreme head and got in control of it, and for a time worldwide Masonry, starting out of Italy and in Germany did get captured by the Luciferians. And then they have their secret rights at the thirty second and there's even degrees above that, and they teach we follow the morning Star, which is Lucifer in the Bible, but also Jesus is called the morning Star. People go, oh, that means Jesus and Looseier the same. No, And it gets into real esoteric stuff and it'll give you a headache. But the point is is that when I bring up the Jews heavily involved in this, I'm not singling them out. They had their own mystery schools. What do you think the Rabbis are? So you could take an ancient Germanic secret society, and you could take an ancient Greek society, Roman society, Egyptian society, Babylonian society. You go study five thousand year old Chinese secret societies. It's the same stuff. What do you think the Aztecs were? So Masonry has Christianity in it, it has Luciferianism, it has it all. That's what it is. It's a mystery school. Like you go to college to be an engineer, or to be a doctor, or to be a lawyer, or to be a school teacher or to be a whatever. It is an archaeologist. Just because there's a Confucian society run by the commonist Chinese the University of Texas has got to shut down, doesn't mean you go to ut you're a commonist Chinese agent. But if you're in the Confucian thing, like the the governor of Minnesota, and it turned out he was a Chinese agent and you know, took people to trips there and all the rest of it. Yeah, he's a communist Chinese agent and he went to college and got it recruited. But does that mean everybody that went to the same colleges as the governor is a Chinese agent.
Speaker 4: No, it doesn't. So I hope that explains it to people. Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go ahead and take another call here.
Speaker 4: Let's go to.
Speaker 1: Brad in Pennsylvania and Jefferson Brady and others. Go ahead, Brad, thanks for holding.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thanks, Alex, appreciate you taking my call. Thanks for the great work you do in the show. Shows good today. It seems like a good topic. World War three or you know, the Russians threatening to attack NATO countries. Like you said, for the last couple of months, it's I mean, we just keep pushing them. They just keep getting pushed and we don't even know over here in the States how many drones and stuff are going into You just hear it, brief, you just hear a little small parts of the story. But it's crazy. Why are they messing with him? It's just it's insanity, just like you're saying it's it's yeah.
Speaker 1: This would be like you and I are on a road trip with our families and we're following each other's one of bagos, you know, We're going to the Grand Canyon, and we both go crazy and say, let's pull into this ELL's Angel biker bar on a Friday night and go start punching dudes in the face. We're going to get stabbed, We're going to get.
Speaker 9: Killed, right and to that, And it's Trump is not a maze. He may be amazing. I don't know about that, but I think he is Jewish. I think he converted. We just don't know it. His daughter's Jewish, he converted, she's married to Kushner. He's doing it.
Speaker 4: Let's just say it.
Speaker 1: The family has said most of our managers are Jewish, we love Judaism, we're for Israel, and and he's from New York and absolutely I think Trump Trump, Well, it's more like royalty marrying the royalty. There's definitely a blood alliance. There's no doubt that that Trump is a Zionist, and.
Speaker 9: I think the New World Order is going to run through there's no question if you study it, it's gonna run through Tel Aviv. That's what they're setting up.
Speaker 1: And they're Televivon says they're going to rule the world through the United States and make the center cross worlds Jerusalem.
Speaker 9: So then now they're just going they're just stepping for they're just putting their foot on the gas. They're just going for it, and we just don't know. There's a big plan above us. We don't know about. There was with COVID, there was definitely a big plan obviously with Gates, and everything was done ahead of time, a little war game, and then they did it. And now that's what they're doing, just like that. A last collar or a couple of callers ago was talking about.
Speaker 4: Well, you said there's a plan, we don't know.
Speaker 1: Israel in their papers and the neo cons all say we're gonna cut off the Chinese and Iran and Russia in their deal and then everything's gonna run through those other corinors they're building through Israel, and then Turkey's in the way, so and Israel says they got to fight them and so yeah, this is global domination, with the US and Israel basically taking on the whole world, and the Pentagon's telling him this is insane.
Speaker 9: And undoable, and isn't isn't the Jewish thing? I mean, don't they want World War three? Isn't that part of the whole thing with them? They?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I saw a Jewish guy the other day and I meant to play him. He was like an Orthodoxy, but he was really funny and smart. I sent the clip the crew and I never played it, like two weeks ago, and.
Speaker 4: He explain, want to.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I was about to say, he explains. He goes, yes, is it in some of our books that Jesus is boiling in feces and all the rest of stuff? He goes, yeah, those rabbis said this, and then he starts reading rabbi saying how great Jesus was in their books. It's like a bunch of people arguing with each other. So my point is you can find whatever you want from Judaism. They've got like one hundred plus books they say are official, and one chapter the next completely contradicts the other.
Speaker 4: And I'm not giving him a get out of jail. Free card.
Speaker 1: But yes, there is a strong rabbinical group that now is dominating the parliament, the kanesset of his that is completely megleamoniacal. I mean I set the crew more clips of these top rabbis I didn't get to them yesterday literally saying yeah, when we're done, we're going to destroy America, destroy the whole West because of what you did to the Temple.
Speaker 4: You know, the same stuff two thousand years ago.
Speaker 1: And we've got all these clips of Netanyahu going back twenty five thirty years up till now in English and in Hebrew with top rabbis walking up saying we need the Messiah now the window is closing. You must launch the wars and he's like, we're working on it. I mean it's like, yes, So you have a doomsday cult running Israel right now that believes if they just take on the whole world and just commit to this, that they're going to come out on top and that they're invincible. And they say, we're invincible, We've never been stopped, we're the most competent. We're taking over and it is just completely cuckoo town and it will not go well.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then you got the Christian Zionists that they they're forcing the return of Jesus. You have the Mulas who are just this is crazy, and they believe they're forcing the return of the twelfth Imam. And if you read the Bible and just common sense now of a connection to the Holy Spirit, God says anybody telling you they're going to control what I do. Anybody's pushing the timetable. Anybody says they're going to force the Messiah, that person is of the devil. So and I don't think you need to be a rocket scientist to know that Ben Gevie and net and Yahoo are lit up like Christmas trees. The demonic energy coming off them is visible and their actions are visible. These are evil people and they're gonna get everybody killed, including the Jews. And so I don't want to blow up Israel. I don't have some spiritual heart on for the Jews. The Jews are a very important crossroads within all of this thing, and you cannot, you know, take away from their importance in history. But it is one hundred percent true that in the war for global domination at the end of the Fourth Turning, Israel is making its move with it's powerful billionaire worldwide lobby through Black Rock, the majority of the world's wealth. They are making their move for total global domination.
Speaker 9: Great points, Alex. I mean, that's that's the heart issue right there. And Trump is falling right behind Nittan, you know who. Whatever he tells him to do, that's what Trump's doing. He's killing us and the whole Congress is compromised. We're screwed, especially if they sign onto that stupid NDIA, you know, past the House.
Speaker 1: I appreciate your call, and just folks, look, I knew there were the globalists, the big banks, which is really great extent rimage, the British Empire which left the EU, all of that, and then you've got the Hycoms that were a globalist project that broke away but still allied with a bunch of the globalist And I wanted to get back to a pro Marikana thing and not have a depopulation plan and get enough of leaks to understand they'll never get away with this, and try to recruit people like Elon Musk, you know, just publicly recruiting with these ideas to go with a different plan and to get off the Satan.
Speaker 4: Plan.
Speaker 1: And we've seen some real moves to get a you know, to get away from that. But a lot of that's the elites just creating an escape door in case it doesn't go the way they want. Well, it hadn't gone the way you want, and so people can say to me, well, you say they're trying to push arm again and in the end you're trying.
Speaker 4: To stop it.
Speaker 1: And at the end of the day, yeah, that's true. So I shouldn't think so big of myself. I just have a responsibility to tell the truth, call it like it is, and that's what you're gonna get from me.
Speaker 4: Period.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Jefferson in Virginia. Who just guys, who's on the longest?
Speaker 4: Guys? I got to get a bigger TV or some glasses. Who's up?
Speaker 1: Who's up next? Anybody in there in the control room? Brady and Georgia, you're on the air.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Hey, Alex, I appreciate you taking my call. Man, I've been listening for the past ten years. Twenty six years old. I spent four years in the Navy as an intelligence analyst. I've done multiple straights, straight transits to the trader for me, who's on a carrying on some destroyers. I've been there, I've seen it. I've seen the logistics of things. So I think, as most people are, I am fully against all foreign wars, specifically this war with Iran that is just absolutely exhausting all of our resources, completely wasting taxpayer dollars across the board.
Speaker 1: And not killing the economy and being dangerous as hell one hundred percent.
Speaker 8: And me and you are both realist. I've seen that. You know, you've You've always shot it straight with Trump especially, and I think.
Speaker 5: We know it.
Speaker 8: This is not a war against the boomers. But we do also know that a lot of these people, like my grandparents, you could put them in front of Fox News, in front of you know, Massad special Agent Levin and they just start drooling. So I think they are a large part of the problem. I think most middle aged people like me in their twenties and thirties with a brain, I think similarly they just need to be woken up and completely break free from the conditioning. And we know that's not going to happen, you know, overnight. It's not an overnight thing. It's going to take a long process of getting the boomers out of Congress. Congress, is you know, just it's it's totally gone and lost. There's a lost cause until we get that entire generation out of there. And it's up to these young people to wake you know, their parents up, and wake their families up and their friends and coworker and we get them to understand that if we don't fix this now, you know, it's going to be a lost cause because without completely switching out Congress and everybody in the political system, nothing is going to change. And it's going to be a long and very hard process.
Speaker 4: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: And look, I'm not seeing out boomers, but that's who you know, kicked Massy out with the Israeli money. It is on average sixty five percent of them. They're they're mad at me, and they think I'm an Iranian agent, even though the Pentagon told Trump don't do this, and they just don't care.
Speaker 4: They just think of They just go, yea, they're not cool. You jumped the shock, hai hi. Everybody hates you.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, everybody I know is against the war, all the veterans, all the active duty, my family, everybody.
Speaker 4: And so and so. And I'm not going with what I think is popular.
Speaker 1: I'm always been here, but the boomers think this is like a popularity contest, Well, guess what it is.
Speaker 4: You're losing.
Speaker 8: You can lay the facts right out in front of them, Alex and they are not gonna bat an eye. They are stuck in their ways. You could sit here and explain to them and show them the things that Ben Gavira is posting, and show them the net Yahu clips and show them stuff over and over again, and they're just not going to understand. They're not gonna wake up