Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: So bottom line is, do they have an adhesive where they attached the bag to your ass and then in zero gravity you do the work you have to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They called it the top hat, and it was a.
Speaker 3: Plastic bag with an adhesive gasket.
Speaker 4: A little glug fit into it so you can help things along with your hands.
Speaker 1: And now handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen. Here's Bill Handle, and.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody. Bill Handle.
Speaker 2: Here, boy, what a morning it is? Do we have tons to talk about? It's a hump day, September eleventh, and well, just a quick hello and then boom, we're getting right into it.
Speaker 3: A couple of statements. What was last night was happening with the fires?
Speaker 2: I mean, just tons of stuff. Good morning, Neil, there you go. Microphone isn't on, but that's all right, it is. Oh I didn't hear you. Oh you didn't respond, which you normally don't do. Good morning, Knoll, there you go.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: Good morning bell Amy.
Speaker 2: I don't even know why I do good mornings anymore, because everybody knows who you guys are. You know I'm gonna do I'm gonna do a group good morning, you know, just and everybody says hello at the same time.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: Hello, all right, good morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now before we get to what's going on, there's so much. We have Blake Trolley, Michael Monk, Corbin Carson on the way to the fires.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna hear from them this morning. We got a lot of fires.
Speaker 2: Neil, as you know, he's talked about his cabin and Big Bear and he is I didn't know this, but he has offered his cabin to firefighters up in that area with.
Speaker 3: And I'm telling you this is how nice he is.
Speaker 2: Eight ten sent discount to the fire department of what he normally charges to rent the cabin out and so thank.
Speaker 4: You out of charge.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that.
Speaker 6: Worked with the company that manages it. And it's very kind of them to do this sort of thing to make, you know, take care of firefighting.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's your it's your place. How can I get it?
Speaker 6: They organize all of it and they you know, but yeah, and all right, there's a lot of people that are hurting up there right now.
Speaker 3: There are and thank you for the discount. The other thing is, oh, the charity for the Union Rescue Mission.
Speaker 2: They're going to be hearing a lot of that's happening on the twenty seventh, if I'm not mistaken, where Amy and Neil are going over the.
Speaker 3: Edge a nice marketing statement, I'll grant that.
Speaker 2: And they're repelling down the Universal Hilton, is that correct? Universal City? And they're raising money for the Union Rescue Mission, And I don't how does that work?
Speaker 3: Do you?
Speaker 2: Is a sponsorship by the foot going down? If you donate five thousand dollars, you can donate the splat as opposed to the rest of it going down.
Speaker 5: We're hoping for no splat bill.
Speaker 3: See, I would pay big money for this plat. I just want to let you know.
Speaker 4: It's by weight. It's by weight of how much we fill our diaper?
Speaker 3: All right, moving along, okay.
Speaker 7: So we're going over the edge, and you can make a donation of any amount to the cause because they're raising money for the Union Rescue Mission, Or if you want to donate one thousand dollars, you can repel down the side of the building as well.
Speaker 2: You know, I have a question, why would anybody want to repel down the side of a building? They tell me it's fun, fun, Okay, It's like jumping out of an airplane and you know that phrase skydiving.
Speaker 3: Why would you jump out of a perfectly good airplane.
Speaker 2: It's just I just don't understand those sports where you come very close to dying.
Speaker 4: It's a bit, it's a better views.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes sense, I mean to me, I mean I can understand dangerous sports, you know, overeating at a deli postromi sandwiches and dying of a heart attack or a stroke.
Speaker 3: I get that. I mean that's a risky endeavor. I understand that.
Speaker 2: But what the rest of you guys do I don't understand it all all right? And then, of course, the other big news in addition to the fires, is happening locally. We'll cover that throughout the morning. I'm also or we're also going to talk about what happened last night, and that's how we begin the news with Amy King and Neil and me and lead story the very much anticipated debate between Kamala Harris and Donald Trump last night. I think it's fair to say, and I don't care which side you are on this one unless you are basically crazy, uh, is that Donald Trump did to himself any favors, and Kamala Harris came out of there swinging and came off very very well. One of the questions I have and Amy, I don't know if you've if you know how many viewers there were last night, Has that been released at all?
Speaker 5: We do not have that information yet, because.
Speaker 2: I think I say for it, Yeah, because I think that's an important part of this story, because I have said, many others have said that this was possibly the most watched debate that we have seen in a very long time, you know, maybe since the Kennedy Nixon debates in the nineteen sixty By the way, just a quick factoid, you know who.
Speaker 3: Produced the Kennedy Nixon debate.
Speaker 2: The producer was a twenty six year old kid by the name of Don Hewitt, who later went on to invent in invent sixty minutes and was a poser for the next fifty years.
Speaker 3: Okay, just in case you ever get asked that on Jeopardy.
Speaker 2: All right, so coming up to seven o'clock, we're gonna do a whole lot more takeaways.
Speaker 3: From what happened.
Speaker 2: But it was I think it's fair to say that she got the better of him.
Speaker 3: She was able to goat him.
Speaker 2: His advisors said, you cannot go down that rabbit hole. And the problem being an advisor to Donald Trump is he does what Donald Trump wants to do.
Speaker 3: It's that simple.
Speaker 2: And they will tell you that, you know, there's he's gonna do what he's gonna do, no matter what. And so we'll and also one of the real highlights. Jd Vance afterwards on CNN defended the statement the accusation that illegal immigrants were eating cats and dogs in Illinois.
Speaker 3: That was I mean, it just it got delicious.
Speaker 2: It really did not the cats and dogs necessarily, although depending on the recipe that you use.
Speaker 3: But the entire the entire television interview was great. All right, We're going to do a lot.
Speaker 2: More of that coming up at seven o'clock and even you know, maybe even take a survey other than Amy, because Amy can't tell us what she thinks because she's a newsperson, but everybody else will hear Cono can tell.
Speaker 3: Us what she what he thinks.
Speaker 2: No one pays attention, and then there's never mind, let's move on.
Speaker 5: We got a firebug.
Speaker 7: A man has been arrested, a guy from Norco for allegedly starting the fire that has now scorched more than thirty four thousand acres of brush and destroyed at least one home in San Bernardino County. This is the fire known as the Line Fire. But Justin Halstenberg was arrested. He's being held on eighty thousand dollars bail. They say that they think he's responsible for starting the fire, which began around Baseline Road in Alpin Street in Highland on Friday.
Speaker 5: They didn't say what he did to start it, just that he did.
Speaker 2: How do you how do you give eighty thousand dollars bail to someone who's accused of this much damage? Because for eighty thousand dollars bail, you've got to come up with eight thousand dollars in cash and then put up assets for the rest of it. So if he has friends or family and you come up with eight thousand dollars, he's out.
Speaker 3: Man. I don't get that.
Speaker 4: Do we know if he's homeless or not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it is, then it's academic, you know, then it might as well be no bail at all.
Speaker 3: And we've talked to Wayne about that many times.
Speaker 5: We do not have that information at this point.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, the bridge fire moving on fire from fire from fire. In the Angelus National Force is exploding thirty four thousand anchors yesterday, destroying several homes, threatening communities like right Wood, You've gotten Mount Baldy in that area as well. So more fire, more fire, more fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, break Blake trolley, I think is on his way And is that true or is he already there.
Speaker 3: On his way on his way? So we'll be referring to briefing. Yeah, the bridge fire.
Speaker 2: We got three fires we're covering out of the many many All right. I want to come back and both retract and apologize, which I don't very often do because usually I'm very proud of the stuff that I say that offends everybody. Not this time around, as Amy and Neil were talking about the charity that they're doing helping the Union Rescue Mission by going up on top of the Hilton Universal and repelling down the mountain, down the building, and I was making some reference to they're asking for donations and you can do it, and them splatting and hitting the ground, and reminded me today is nine to eleven, twenty three years ago.
Speaker 3: Today is when nine to eleven happens.
Speaker 2: So references to people splatting off buildings are not only completely inappropriate. I just didn't put the two together, didn't connect the dots until Ann told me so. And thank you, and you are now done correcting me. Okay, this is it for the year. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, you guys, ready to go? More handle on the news? Oh oh, before we do.
Speaker 2: Tonight, the Dodgers take on the Chicago Cubs at Dodger Stadium with the first pitch at seven.
Speaker 3: Listen to every play on AM five to seventy LA.
Speaker 2: Stream all games at HD on the iHeartRadio app keyword AM five seventy LA Sports. The best casino in the Southland is Morongo Casino Resort and SPA.
Speaker 3: Good times. All right, back we go, More handle on the news, Amy, Neil and me?
Speaker 5: Amy didn't isn't it Neil?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I think it's you.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, we're still just talking about fires. OC is in on the fires too. The fire in that started in Tribuco Canyon was started by public works crews who were trying to move some boulders to prevent access to the dangerously dry brush to you know, reduce the chance of a wildfire. Instead they sparked it. They were using heavy equipment and that sparked it. Fourteen evacuated.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how ironic is that?
Speaker 2: Also, is it true that the airport fire references a model airport for model airplanes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they fly drones like model airplanes.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, there are many fan eyes. I used to go to all the time and watch the RC where you control the airplanes. So neat. But I live near this one.
Speaker 2: And I'm watching the smoke billowing over the mountain. As a matter of fact, I was taking my walk yesterday, I think, and I sent you the picture of what it looked like. Yeah, and we'll put it up on the Instagram page at Bill handle show.
Speaker 5: Yep, yep, yep. It's incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just to watch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so scary.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: All right, As Bill just mentioned and you heard Amy talk about earlier on wake Up Call, it is the twenty third anniversary of September eleventh, and we all use that term never forget, but we use it in a different way than many of the families that were affected. So you have eleven families continue their quest for accountability from Saudi Arabia through civil lawsuits, and they're putting out evidence that say that reveals the support network involving or several high ranking rather Saudi officials working in the US that facilitated the hijacker's movements across the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was common knowledge that within the Saudi embassy and within the Saudi royal family, these hijackers had support. And so this lawsuit continues, continues on, and of course the Saudi Arabia has moved to go to court and squash this, squash this and ask for dismissal, and it's not happening. And at this point it's going I had now we don't have any news on what the government US government's official position is.
Speaker 3: They haven't taken a stay on that.
Speaker 2: I think, if I had to guess, the federal government has to stay.
Speaker 3: Way the hell out of this one.
Speaker 2: If they come on the side of Saudi Arabia, can you imagine what's going to happen here in terms of the way it looks the optics And if they come down on the side of the families, you've got Saudi Arabia probably are one of our biggest allies in the Mid East, you know, not Israel, which is on a whole different category, but Saudi Arabia is far more friend than foe.
Speaker 3: So it's going to be interesting to see what happens.
Speaker 7: Slabin Iran with more sanctions. Iran has sent short range ballistic missiles to Russia. Secretary of State Antony blinknsays that is unacceptable, and Washington's responding with more sanctions, which pulls Tehran further into the Ukraine conflict. Blincoln said, yesterday, we have warned Tehran publicly, we have warned to run privately that taking this step would be a dangerous escalation, and he says Russia has now received shipments of those missiles.
Speaker 3: I have a question, and you know who side? I mean all of us?
Speaker 2: Who's most everybody I know is on the side of Ukraine clearly or those of you that are not are not pushing for Russia.
Speaker 3: I just saying, can get the hill out of there?
Speaker 2: Why is it okay for the US to fund arms and be the primary source of arms for Ukraine and Russia receiving arms from its allies.
Speaker 3: Granted it's all.
Speaker 2: Definitely it's quote unacceptable, but you know what do you expect?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: You know Russia is getting its arms. North Korea sends its stuff. You know, it's world geopolitics, and so more sanctions are coming down. Sure, by the way, you know what sanctions are these days? They name another individual where money is frozen and individual and grab his assets in the United States or not allowed to do business. That's quote your big, big sanctions, not entire sectors being shut down.
Speaker 3: So anyway, let's move on.
Speaker 6: Oh, Israeli news, this is a bizarre strategy. I guess if you call it that. An Israeli official has floated the possibility of offering Hamas leader Yahya Sinwar safe passage out of Gaza once all remaining hostages held in the Palestinian territory are rules.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, that's going no place. How can he possibly say yes to that?
Speaker 2: First of all, it takes him out of the war, and he's the one that is he's the one that's leading the war effort on behalf behalf of Gaza or Hamas, And imagine him leaving, going to whatever country, whatever Arab country, and he'll be living like a king while Gaza is a parking lot where it's nothing but a debris field.
Speaker 3: So how is that going to happen?
Speaker 2: I mean, the guy is a dedicated terrorist who sole function is to lead this fight to destroy the state of Israel. Okay, by the way, why don't you go to another country, return the hostages, and everything will be copasetic, and Israel will make sure that he dies in whatever country. Now two months from now, two years from now, he will have an accident.
Speaker 3: Of some kind.
Speaker 5: Careful what you are inserting.
Speaker 7: US Food and Drug Administration has announced it will examine the potential harm to women of heavy metals such as lead and arsenic that has been found in tampons. A small pilot study was found or has found that arsenic and lead was discovered in both organic and non organic tampons, and though those levels were low, there is no level safe for lead exposure, according to the USPA.
Speaker 2: Now let me ask you, and I'm not going to get personal here, hold one a man with Amy and Anne only because you're of the female persuasion, and I'm not going to ask you what you use for those times a month. But when someone's using a tampon and it weighs fourteen pounds, doesn't that tell you something?
Speaker 3: Never mind lead? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh, Neil, yeah, that sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. Neil, you were about to say before I interrupted.
Speaker 6: Why would you have lead at all? Why would you have those chemicals? Is that a manufacturing thing? Does that help with absorption?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a question of balance people who have bad balance and you have a low center of gravity.
Speaker 6: I don't know, like keeping your tires balanced putting lead weights on them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. Huh Okay, it's like where we're gonna go with that? Where we're gonna go with that? No place, that's where we're going to go. I'm sure they're well. Yeah, obviously there's a real physical issue here, real safety issue. But not having used tampons, although they're great for nose bleeds, I don't know if you know that they work very very well for nose bleeds. The only problem is, you know, you kind of look kind of stupid with a string coming down your face.
Speaker 3: That's enough of that, Okay? Is that offensive enough?
Speaker 2: Ladies?
Speaker 5: Yep, that was quite offensive. Okay, I wasn't offended by that one.
Speaker 3: Well, there you are.
Speaker 6: Fran scene has strengthened into a category one hurricane, maximum sustained winds of seventy five miles per hour, and it is forecast to keep strengthening ahead of landfall along the Louisiana coast today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fine.
Speaker 2: We have the fires, they have the hurricane heat wave. Is the East coast doing well right now? Because they were inundated with floods and then heat waves and just crazy stuff across the country.
Speaker 4: I thought it was normalizing there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a beautiful sunny day in New York City.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it's good time to go see a Broadway show.
Speaker 3: Not so much a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna obviously follow Francene. And is it going to be hitting Amy? Is it gonna hit New Orleans Square on?
Speaker 7: Do we know it's supposed to run into Louise.
Speaker 5: It's not saying where exactly. Okay, it's going to be.
Speaker 7: It's it's about three hundred fifty miles from Morgan City, Louisiana as of last night. Said to the Hurricane Watch, I'm just it's a Category one storm, but we don't know if it's going to make a direct hit on New Orleans.
Speaker 5: Great news about Tony the Tiger, get it? Great news?
Speaker 7: Okay, a tiger has been found alive and well a week after escaping from a zoo in Mexico. The zoo was near the Mexico border, and they were worried that he was going to come up into Texas. But they have found him and detained him. He's been captured in Los Longoria, Mexico. He's not going back to the same zoo he escaped from. Parent Yeah, but he's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good news.
Speaker 2: And you know, no one within a two mile radius has any pets anymore. But the good news still is they got him and he's in good shape and has a tummy.
Speaker 3: Full of you know, Rex and King and okay, let's just move on.
Speaker 4: Oh this is all right.
Speaker 6: Pop superstar Taylor Swift Are you all ready? She is endorsed Vice President Kamala Harris and as the presidential candidcy candidacy just last night a big debate, of course with former President Donald Trump, and she came out on Instagram and said, I will be casting my vote for Kamala Harris and Tim Walls in the twenty twenty four presidential election. She said she went on to stand voting for Kamala Harris because she fights for the rights and causes I believe need a warrior to champion them. And in regards to Tim walls. She said he has been standing up for LGBTQ plus rights, IVF and women's rights to her own body for decades, and she signed it Childless cat Lady.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah, a little span of course on that, but this huge news for Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Those that were.
Speaker 2: On the Democratic side were just waiting for Taylor Swift to endorse Kamala Harris because of course her following. She's the biggest star in the world right now. Now, is she going to go further? She's simply saying I'm going to vote. That has a tremendous amount of influence. Does she go further and say, please vote for Kamala Harris, that's important to me.
Speaker 7: She actually said that she has done her research and her choice and then goes on to say that your research is all yours to do and the choice is yours to.
Speaker 2: Make, Okay. So with that, she did not go as far as many Harris endorsers, wand or folks on the Harris team because she has such an immense following, and young people don't vote, and if she were to ask the Swifties out there, and there are tens of millions I'm talking about on the voting agent of the United States.
Speaker 3: That is a big, big hit.
Speaker 2: So much like Musk the evening that Trump, the assassination attempt was made on former President Trump endorsed Trump last night, Taylor Swift endorsed Kamala Harris.
Speaker 5: She actually had over two million likes on that tweet last night within an hour.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll see. That's a bit.
Speaker 2: It's a big that could sweet, you know, considering well, look at this, Donald Trump loses Georgia by eleven thousand votes.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you think she has.
Speaker 2: Enough influence in Georgia to move eleven thousand people who would not be voting. Now, she's not going to change anybody's mind who is a Trump follower. That's not going to happen, of course, but those people that would heretofore not vote, particularly, enough of those goes, and enough of those go that way, and that is, I mean, what an advantage for Kamala Harris. And we're going to talk more about the debate last night coming up seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: Keep those cat memes coming.
Speaker 7: So jd Vance acknowledged that it's possible that a claim of Haitian immigrants subducting pets in Springfield Ohio might not be true. So he said, in the last several weeks, my office has received many inquiries from actual residents of Springfields whove said their neighbors, pets, or local wildlife had been abducted by Haitian migrants. It's possible, of course, that all these rumors will turn out to be false, but said, you know, keep posting them. Wants want to hear about them. And then he kind of wrapped it up by saying, you know, what is confirmed is that a child was murdered by a Haitian migrant who had no right to be here.
Speaker 5: Going back to the immigration.
Speaker 2: Issue, Yeah, drunk driving incident, by the way. So it was very interesting was CNN last night. He mentioned that that he has many calls, didn't say how many, didn't say how many calls he had that Haitians were eating dogs and cats, and he said, well, it's incumbent upon the news industry, the news outlets to investigate that. And I forget what reporter came up with this interviewing him saying, so if someone were to call your office and say they saw bigfoot, does that mean we have to go and investigate that to see if that's true.
Speaker 3: And then he immediately.
Speaker 2: Deflected away from that, and what he did say made sense. If this is what it takes to get to the issues, if we have to basically, if we have to put up these beames to get people to think about the issues, then it's legitimate.
Speaker 3: So that was kind of an interesting deflection.
Speaker 2: And of course he backed up former President Trump as having won the debate and Kamala Harris hauling apart. But you know that's what you're going to get on both sides the spin doctors. Although I turned on Fox also, and even though you had Sean Hannity and others who were, of course talking about how former President Trump won on the issues and she deflected it on and on, I gotta tell you, there wasn't anybody that said he won the debate.
Speaker 3: Not one of them said that he came off better than she did. I mean, I think I think it hurt him last night.
Speaker 2: But we'll talk more about that coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 6: This story gets more sad and more sad as you dig into it. An Orange County woman who was arrested Friday the death of her three year old daughter. If you remember the story, she was found unconscious and locked inside a very very hot car in Anaheim had endured not only the death of this child now, but as endured the death of two other children at the hands of a drunk driver years earlier. So she was found drunk, apparently and passed out in her car in that high heat, and her three year old daughter, obviously being three years old and couldn't take care of herself, died inside that that hot car.
Speaker 3: It happens very quickly.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, I went to the drug store, air conditioning going full blast of my car, turned it off, closed the doors and the windows were closed.
Speaker 3: I was probably in the store.
Speaker 2: Of ten minutes, and the car went from a very cool seventy seventy one degrees to one hundred and thirty degrees in a matter of under ten minutes, probably five minutes, six minutes.
Speaker 3: It is crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean, people die, and they just didn't get to this kid quickly enough, unfortunately. And she's been arrested. And she lost two boys too. Yeah, a decade ago she lost both her sons in.
Speaker 3: A car accident, well, car accident. Drunk driver took them out, all right.
Speaker 7: If you're looking for work, the mental health field is a good bet. Employment growth in the mental health field for psychiatrists, psychology therapist, counselors, psychiatric aids, and social workers is expected to triple that of a typical job. And then if you want to be a mental health counselor including substance abuse, behavioral disorders, those counselors, the job growth is even higher for those. They're expecting that it's like a nineteen percent increase in those markets. It'll be one of the twenty top twenty fastest growing US occupations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anybody's surprised on that one. No, No, all right.
Speaker 6: North Korean leader Kim Jong un said the country is now implementing a nuclear force construction policy, and this is all to increase the number of nuclear weapons exponentially.
Speaker 4: He says, yeah, more nukes.
Speaker 3: Not yet, more nukes.
Speaker 2: And the reason he now has the money to put those f nukes on the table is he has got an influx. They were able to bring in more sand that North Koreans can eat, and so therefore they have a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Money to bill the nukes. Yep, what a guy. And then Orange County.
Speaker 7: News Yes Supervisors stripped Supervisor Andrew Doe on the OC Board of Supervisors has been taken off his board and committee assignments. He wasn't at the meeting yesterday when the decision was made, but the announcement comes after those federal raids of a home he owns in North Tuestin and also his law office. They're saying that Doe directed millions of dollars through his district to the Viet America Society for a meal program during the pandemic, his daughters involved with it. The nonprofits now being sued because the county says some of its leaders misused funding that was supposed to be feeding people for personal game during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: It's important to note that Doe has not been charged. I don't even think he's being accused of taking money and using first personal use. However, what he is being accused of, and he's not refuting it, is that he didn't tell the county his daughter was involved in this organization while millions were flowing to that organization. That you gotta do. And he's got nailed on that as well.
Speaker 3: He should.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're done, guys, So much for the news this morning. Coming up the debate.
Speaker 3: Last night, wonder how many amy if you can find out by the way as to how many people watched, I know that. I don't know if that's out or not.
Speaker 5: It's not out yet. We're checking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm really wanting to know how much how successful that was in terms of viewerships.
Speaker 7: And it's gonna be hard to track because ABC was the ones, They're the ones who did it well. Direct TV people can't watch ABC, but all of the other networks carried it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they have their own ratings.
Speaker 2: They know how many watched CNN, they know how many watched on ABC.
Speaker 3: NBC was carrying it, so.
Speaker 5: It was also streaming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the streaming is it's difficult today to compile those numbers.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a lot more complicated.
Speaker 6: You know that it was over one hundred people so far, so far, guaranteed it was more than one hundred people.
Speaker 3: Thank you for that. That's why he is part of this show.
Speaker 2: And I'm talking about Neil kfi AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch My Show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.