Speaker 1: This is a podcast from Woorkay.
Speaker 2: Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. We're gonna talk about Biden defending the Afghanistan withdrawal. This hour, I will get to some emails, a bright, shining example of Western governments turning their guns inward against their own people. Man, oh man, what an example we have here and why that works? All that and so much is coming up this hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I want to I want to play this. Joe Biden got up today, he gave a speech at the United Nations and he began talking about the Afghanistan withdrawal. And I'm gonna let you know, I'm gonna stay calm. I feel like I've been getting angry every now and then, getting angry more so as these people have gotten more evil, as they I keep trying to murder its. I've been getting angry at and I'm not gonna let this get to me. The Afghanistan withdrawal thing. You remember, it got to me really, really badly. That's probably the most upset I've ever been on the radio when they got thirteen of our guys killed, because it was all for political reasons. Remember, it was the only reason they woke up one day and said get out of Afghanistan. They wanted a big political win for the twentieth anniversary of nine to eleven. It had nothing to do with strategy or saving lives. It was just it was all about poll numbers. It was all about approval numbers. And they get up and they say this stuff Afghanistan every place.
Speaker 3: Vietnam is America's longest war. I was determined to end it, and I did. It was a hard decision, but the right decision.
Speaker 2: These people are monsters, and Biden is probably uniquely among and I say that not just because I disliked Joe Biden. Biden's career, his entire political career has been doing crap like this, doing terrible things and not showing the tiniest amount of remorse. So I know, we don't need to spend a bunch of time rehashing Afghanistan, because you know it. You listen to the show, you know the story, you know what happened. But I just want to again recap we stayed there for twenty years without a clear mission. We know now courtesy of the Afghanistan Papers from the Washington Post. I still can't believe the Washington Post did such an amazing bit of journalism. They've never done that before. But we got the Afghanistan papers, and we found out that very early on, from Rumsfeld on, very early on, American politicians and commanders they didn't have any clear mission. There was no clear objective do this in the war is won, and so we spent twenty years over there and our people are dying, they're getting maimed. It is a disaster in every way. For twenty years American politicians, Democrats and Republicans cheated our men and women on the ground in Afghanistan, didn't even give him a mission while they were, of course dying and being maimed. How many people listening to the sound of my voice right now are missing body parts because of Afghanistan. The generals, admirals, they don't get a pass either, complete mismanagement, insanity for twenty years, twenty years of no clear mission, know nothing. And then Joe Biden gets into office and this soulless monster, he's dipping a bit in the polls. People are mad about inflation. He needs a little uh shot in the arm, if you will, he needs a little boost, and they look at Afghanistan and they say to themselves. They say to each other, Wow, think of the pr campaign we could run. If we just got out of Afghanistan by September eleventh, on the twentieth anniversary of it. We could do a big press release, emails, probably have a huge ceremony. So let's just get out. He tells his State Department to get out. The State Department, they go to the military and they say, hey, get out. The generals some of them said, what do you mean, just get out? We can't just leave. There's a process. You have to do this step by step to make sure your people get out first. Make sure you're doing it the right way. We have all these criminals held in jail. We can't just get out. In the State Department flat out over rules them and says, no, leave, pack it up now. So they do. They pack everything up and just simply fly away. Well, part of that twenty year mission in Afghanistan was building up the Afghan security forces so that they can withstand the Taliban once America leaves. Well, we must have done some really great training with those guys, because they collapsed at about fifteen seconds after America left, they collapsed. Now the Taliban have all of our gear, all of our weapons, mvgs, securecoms, Blackhawk helicopters. You know it. The country is in complete anarchy. People are falling from the planes and the Biden administration, which had hoped for great poll numbers out of this, they instead got videotape. People get home at night and turn on the news and they're afghan He's falling from the freaking planes and splattering on the ground in Afghanistan. Biden administration, they do what they always did, has just tried to ignore it. Remember, people forget this part. I'll never forget it. Joe Biden was on vacation, so was his se Jensaki at the time. So was Anthony Blincoln, the Secretary of State. They all just took vacation and they didn't even come back. It's not like something badpen and they came racing right back. They just stayed. They were gonna try to ride it out, but it got so bad they scramble. They come back. The poll numbers don't look good. Uh oh, now we got a crab sandwich on our hand. How are we gonna eat it? I know, let's send the troops back in. Only the troops don't get to go back to the secure base where they can secure it and be safe and evac in an orderly fashion. No, they send them back to a civilian airport that can't be properly secured. Again, the commanders on the ground don't have the authority they need to do things like take out terrorists when they see them as scumbag. Isis suicide. Bomber vaporizes himself, murders thirteen of our troops and mames others. I need to point that out. We always talk about the thirteen dead. How many members Vargas. We've played his audio a bunch Vargas Andrews believe that was his name. He's missing, huge parts of his body, armed, legs is gone, limb's gone, people maimed, leg aren't horrible. And then the administration, after getting our people killed, No's now they look super bad. People were already upset about Afghani's falling from the planes, but now they're really really angry because America's troops just died and they didn't have to die, and so for political reasons, they gave a response. We sent a reaper drone out only we reperdroned the wrong guy. No one's ever been given an explanation who they thought this guy might have been, what the details are. How do you mismatch that? You know, it's not like a whoopsie. Oh I thought it was gonna be heads. It turns out tails. We vaporized ten people, six of them children, all of them completely innocent. The Biden administration did all that, and after all that was done, no apologies, no resignations. There wasn't even a formal reprimand of anyone at any time. Remember we had Lloyd Austin, the Secretary of Defense saying to Congress that he has no regrets. Anthony Blincoln said as much himself. They asked, John Kirby, is anyone at least getting to slap on the risk for murdering ten people? No, not at all.
Speaker 4: How does it strike you that no one is held accountable? Because I know how it strikes a lot of people around the world that you can get away with murder and nobody's punished for it.
Speaker 5: I do understand that we appreciate that not everybody's gonna support this decision. What I can tell you is we looked at this thing, very very comprehensively. And again we acknowledge that there were procedural breakdowns, processes were not executed the way they should have been, but it doesn't necessarily indicate that an individual or individuals have to be held to account for that.
Speaker 4: But look, this is more discipline inside the Pentagon at all. I mean, maybe they're no charges brought up, but is anyone demoted or disciplined for what happened?
Speaker 2: Then what we are going to do.
Speaker 5: There's not going to be individual discipline as a result of this, really, but what we are going to do is.
Speaker 2: Learn from this. Let me ask you something. If you were responsible for that, Let's say Boom, I just magic fairy dust, I just bade you president of the United States of America. And let's say you were responsible for all that death, that disaster, all the pain, a let's suffering, the parents crying, and let's let's say that it was an accident for you. Let's just assume you had the right motives, you screwed everything up, it was an accident and people died. How ashamed would you still be? How would you how do you sleep at night? How could your conscience give you any rest? If you were responsible for that. Any normal person, I don't even have to know you personally, any normal human being would be just overwhelmed with guilt over all of it. The President of the United States of America brags about it publicly.
Speaker 3: I came norm as president Afghanistan, every place, Vietnam as America's longest war. I was determined to end it, and I did. It was a hard decision, but the right decision.
Speaker 2: Remember when I said, I think if you stay in this game long enough, you can cease becoming human. That's what you're hearing right there. That's not even a human being anyway. All right, let's speaking of innocent civilians. If you're an innocent civilian in Israel, you understand that you live in a war zone. You don't have to hop on a ship and cross the ocean to find one. It's your home, it's your school, it's where you work, it's the coffee shop on the corner. The ifcj the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. What they've been doing is trying and succeeding. I should point out, to save the lives of the innocent as they're under terrorist attack all the time. It can be as simple as a flak jacket, or as elaborate as a bomb shelter or an armored ambulance. But they're trying to keep people alive. Help them do what they do, help them call them eight eight eight four eight eight IFCJ, or go to support IFCJ dot org. We'll be back. It is Jesse Kelly Show reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We have Spencer Lindquist coming up next. He's an investigative journalist George Soros. Obviously you know who that is. He's spreading his money around doing something something new, something equally destructive and something new new voters in Swing states wait until you hear what Spencer is going to tell us. He's coming up about ten minutes from now. So anyway, shoot your shoot me your emails, whatever you want. Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Chris, that was good looking out giving me that plate, And well, should I should clarify? Did you clean the plate? Chris? He did so yesterday. Ob well, the day before yesterday, Ab had made her homemade hamburger helper. You know how white trash I am. I love hamburger Helper. OBB says, it's team any preservatives. So she came up with this homemade version that is so good. It's make you in the knees. I put the I put the recipe online, so don't be looking, don't don't be emailing. It's online, all right, any of my social media, it's on there. Anyway. She made Hamburger Helper. I try to not eat very much of it when she first makes it, and that's very difficult because it's so good. But I try not to because her Hamburger Helper reheated is one of the great meals in history. Yesterday, getting ready to come in the studio to do this award winning show. We've actually never won any awards, but we're gonna do. Getting ready to do the amazing Jesse Kelly show. I get a play to Hamburger Helper ready, I bring it in. I knew could here in the studio. I eat. That's why I was so energized last night. I had Hamburger Helper on my mind. I ate the dirty dish. I just wasn't thinking. I went and I put it in the sink and Chris right before the show, he just came and handed it to me and the plates clean, Chris, I think you should do I'm start bringing in more dishes. What what can't Why can't you do those two? You did this other one. That's obviously something you enjoy doing. The cups were piling up, Chris. Can't we bribe a maid or something to do some of this stuff? This isn't man's work. We need to bribe somebody. We're definitely getting into trouble for that, by the way, But what else will be new? Anyway? Let's get some emails, Jesse. The subject to this one is Little Caesar's. He said your tongue is tuned to be very nicely. I don't know what that means. However, forget your Italian ancestors, because Little Caesar's is the worst stuff I've ever had in my life. Excuse me, sir, I would take that back if I were you. Little Caesar's is dynamite. Dear Dick Cheney of Paintball, is there any chance you could have your dad on the show as a guest. He sounds hilarious, and we would love to hear where your roots come from. Also, it wouldn't hear It wouldn't hurt to hear what a real man with actual man sized hands has to say you know what, that's not nice. His name is Bradley. That's not very nice at all. My dad probably would come on the show. My mom told me he prefers when I talk about him. Of course he does. Of course he does. That's the most my dad thing in the world. He probably would come on. I'm not totally sure. I'll tell you we'd probably have to pre record that interview in case anything was said that had to be dropped and just cut out completely. I'm not even worried about individual words, but entire concepts that my dad would go into. We probably would not be able to air those. A lot of those just I mean, I'm just letting you know. Look, this is a construction man, and that's what his dad did before him. It's always ever done. He's a rough human being. My kids now come home and one of their favorite things when they get back from visiting their grand parents' house is telling mom or telling their mom telling ob all the things they heard Grandpa say. Did you hear what he said this about that? When he said this? Did you hear hey, Mom, you should have heard what Grandpa said about these people? You can't. I don't know that we could air my dad. I don't know that we could, but it would be awesome. Hi dairy King, how would you suggest handling girl on girl bullying? Would fisticuffs be appropriate? Dang, that's a heavy question. I thought we were gonna go politics there. Girl on girl bullying would look I've told you many many times. I really can't speak for women, but for men, for young men, for boys, there is no second way to handle bullying. You must fight them. You can't tell I'm gonna tell mommy, I'm gonna tell the teacher. I'm gonna get you detention. The All these things make you worry, and they make you feel emasculated as a man. Even if you turn around and you just trade hands with him and you lose, you will still feel great about yourself. I've lost plenty of fights, won plenty of fights. I feel great. As long as you square it up. Is it't cowered out to do what you can do a dude, a young boy, for his own sake, for his own psyche, for his own mind. A young boy has to handle it himself. He must. My tendency, my inclination is that women should as well, because women can be so especially young women can be so awful to each other. Boys can be awful to each other too, but women are more sensitive, and they're very very competitive with each other, and they can just be so terrible to these young girls that you really hear some heartbreaking stories about that. Look, if it was my daughter, I don't have daughter. I only have sons. The Kellys only make suns. If I had a daughter, I would tell her to square up and get it handled, because any other way just makes the problem worse. All Right, We're going to speak with Spencer Lindquist about the newest George Soros effort to replace American voters in swing state. You're gonna want to tune in for this one, and then after that we're going to talk about the system. They picked the target and they got him to bend. Hang on. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Spencer picked that song, Chris. My respect level for Spencer was already high, and it just got higher joining me now Daily Wire's very own investigative reporter in a very very good one, Spencer Li Spencer, it is your story, absolutely not my story, So I will let you tell it. The headline is how Soros backed organizations leverage waves of new immigrants to sway elections. Well, the Soros people are back. What are they doing, Spencer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's exactly right. So something that we've seen over the course of this Biden Harris administration, of course, is a massive surge in illegal immigration. But these organizations, these Soros backed organizations, are actually looking at current non citizens who are eligible to be naturalized in the United States and they're attempting to leverage them to sway the outcome of national elections. So one of the organizations that I looked at is called the National Partnership for New Americans, and they've got a campaign called New American Voters. They're quite explicit about their intentions, and they actually maintain demographic reports on various different swing states, Arizona and Georgia being some of the most important here, and they look at how the newly naturalized citizen population can be used to completely alter the outcomes of elections at the state level and then at the national level as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, Spencer, I need you to walk me through this because it gets to be such a tangled web, especially when it comes to politics and Soros types. There's this group and that group, and this one's a nonprofit, but this one's a pack and this one funds that one. Okay, but walk me through this. What is this organization?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what this organization does is they give assistance to people trying to become citizens, and they're doing it for an explicitly political reason. So this campaign, this New American Voters campaign, effectively admits that they're trying to reshape the demographics of the electorate, try and include more foreign born residents in the electorate so that they can fundamentally alter our elections. So if you look at a stay like Arizona, that's a place where election integrity concerns a side. Biden beat Trump in twenty twenty by eleven thousand votes, and this organization is celebrating that there's been sixty two thousand newly naturalized voters in Arizona just in the last four years. And we see a similar trend in Georgia, where by just twelve thousand votes and now four years later you've got eighty six thousand newly naturalized voters in the state of Georgia. And these are demographics that oftentimes break overwhelmingly for the Democratic Party, and you've got this Democratic megadowner George Soros, funding these organizations that are accelerating really the fundamental restructuring of the demographics of our electorate in a way that will alter the state of play for the Republican and Democratic parties.
Speaker 2: Speaking with Spencer Linquist, investigative reporter for The Daily Wire, Okay, Spencer, so clarify this for me. They're getting these people's citizenship in critical swing states like Georgia and Arizona. Are they focused pretty much exclusively on swing states which would obviously give away the game, or are they doing this in California and South Carolina too?
Speaker 1: So they don't actually give specific state by state breakdowns of who exactly they've naturalized, but they do say that they've assisted in the naturalization of two hundred and fifty thousand people, and of course that's a large number, particularly when you think of some of these states are being decided by ten thousand or twelve thousand vote margins in some of our recent national elections. But they do have these specific demographic reports on states like Arizona, on states like Georgia and Michigan. Of course, these are places that have incredibly outsized influenced in determining our elections. And really, I mean they say openly quote that they want to quote sway the outcome of national, state, and local elections, and they say that this demographic is part of what they call the new American majority, they called a political sleeping giant. So really they're being quite explosive about their desire to fundamentally reshape the electorate. You know, often politics is predicated on trying to convince the electorate. These organizations have said, instead of trying to convince the electorate, we're going to pack the electorate with new voters. And that's exactly what they've been trying to do here.
Speaker 2: Okay, a is this considered? Is this a A one C? Three? Is this a quote nonprofit? A charitable organization who shouldn't be participating in politics?
Speaker 1: This is nominally a nonpartisan organization, because of course the type of enities have to be a nonpartisan. But you can tell by their language, you can tell by the ways in which they talked about Trump, and most importantly, you can tell by who they're funded by, George Soros, a Democrat mega donor, that they certainly have a political bias towards the left, and they're not alone. There's also the Immigrant Legal Resource Center. They do a very similar thing where they try and assist with the naturalization of non citizens, trying to make them citizens that they can vote. And they also they have taken money from the Open Society Foundations, which is George Soros' organization, and they're also trying to prevent the deportation of even illegal immigrants. So we see unambiguously where both of these Soros backed organizations stand on immigration and their political bias.
Speaker 2: More broadly, Spencer, you do this stuff all the time time, and you do it very well. George Soros is a name that everyone, every single person listening to the sound of my voice has heard that name, knows the name. They know about George Soros. But honestly, I am taken aback by how often this guy's name comes up when I am digging into things. It's almost like, no matter the cause, if it is a damaging left wing cause and you dig deep enough, it ties back to this freaking guy. How often do you run into this guy and more specifically his organization, him and his dirtball son.
Speaker 1: Oh, all the time, all the time. I mean if you look into virtually any issue. I've reported on immigration quite extensively, and I've seen the Open Society's Foundation pop up, along with some others, a Ford Foundation, the ground swell that there's this large, sprawling network really of these left wing funds that send money out to these nonprofits who really do the on the ground, street level activism. But the op Society Foundation, which of course is George Soros's organization, really is one of the if not the premier left wing funding organization, and its presence can really be seen across issues, whether it's immigration, whether it's gender and sexuality issues, regardless of what it is, we see the Open Sidey foundations in virtually every single political domain.
Speaker 2: How about that he's Spencer Lindquist. I would highly recommend you go follow him and read his stuff. You'll be a lot smarter at the Daily Wire. Spencer. I appreciate you, my friend.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much for having me.
Speaker 2: I sometimes George Soros comes up so often that sometimes I'll be honest with you, I'm hesitant to bring him up because I don't want to sound like we've found some boogieman who's responsible for so much of the damage. But We've found some boogieman who's responsible for so much of the damage. This is one of those international commis who has dedicated his life to wrecking our country. And maybe the most staggering thing about it is no Republican administration to date has done anything about it. And unless I'm mistaken, no Republican DA in any red state has attempted to take a part this insane, damaging legal network he has set up for himself. How can we survive as a country if we are going to allow a hostile billionaire to reside within our borders and spend inhuman amounts of money taking us apart bit by bit. We cannot survive that. No nation can survive that at all. This something has to be done. Where are the DA's, Where are the Republican presidents? It's wild how often these roads lead back to them. Anyway, Remember I was talking last night about Remember when I sneezed on air and I said, if you look at a light, it stops to sneeze. Chris said I was wrong, and you said I was wrong too. The emails came pouring in Jesse. It's the other way around. Light stimulates the nasal nerves. He said, they run next to each other, it will generally help make you sneeze. So this guy said, this guy said, you got it backwards. Brother, As a lifelong sun sneezer, I will tell you that it is, in fact, looking at the light that makes you sneeze. Tried and proven, You're welcome. I said something factually incorrect on the air, and I believed it my whole life. I've been looking at lights, and I guess I convinced myself it helped stop me sneeze. But I was doing the wrong thing. But let me ask you something now that I lied to everyone, Am I officially a journalist? It's journalist, Jesse. That's a good point, Chris. I didn't knowingly lie, so that if I knowingly lie, that would make me a journalist. Good point, Chris, I am great. I agree. That's not really what Chris said specifically, but that's how I took it. Anyway. Have you switched your phone to Puretalk? You know they have You know you can keep your phone when you switch to Puretalk, and you can keep your number. But you know they have all the new fancy stuff that anyone else has too. In fact, they've got one of those iPhones. I don't know, sixteen, one hundred and fifty, whatever the number is on they're sending me one. Whatever the new phone is, you have it, Android, iPhone, all that stuff. Keep your phone, give up your phone. I don't care. Keep your number, give up your number, but switch to peertalk. Stop funding companies who hate you, Stop funding companies who do evil things to your country. Takes ten minutes to switch, and they're lovely on the phone. I had dinner with them last night. You want to talk about patriots, patriots two time two tour, I should say Vietnam veteran. That's the CEO of Pure Talk. Sound like a company you want to support. Dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly pound two point fifty. Say Jesse Kelly, We'll be back. Jesse Kelly is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment this hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. But we still have more than an hour left. So let's just discuss an example of the system. Why do so many people choose to become an ally of an evil system? Well, because being an ally of an evil system, it's a guarantee to access to things enemies of the system don't have. So we have an evil system that runs our country. If if you just give up your values, give up what you know to be right, and choose to become a servant, a loyal servant of the system, it means you will have access to things enemies of the system don't in this way. You ever read about communist countries and how you had to be a member of the Communist Party. You see, everyone in the Soviet Union was not a member of the Communist Party. Not everyone was a member, but if you wanted a government job, anywhere in government, you had better be a member. If you wanted any important position of power in society, you had to become a member of the Communist Party. It's the ultimate all access club. Well, we have the very very similar thing here. It's not that there's a party membership you have to officially apply to, but you have to do the bidding of the system. Never a pose the system, Never cause the system any harm. And if you do, even though you're a talentless loser, you probably find yourself with a couple hundred thousand dollars a year gig at a university somewhere, being the DEI specialist or something. You're a servant of the system. Now, that's one reason people choose to become part of it, because your life gets better. Another reason people choose to become part of it is because the system is very very powerful, and it can destroy you, and it will destroy you. The system only exists to do what we talk about this all the time, to protect itself. That's why the system exists. That's why it does the things it does to protect itself. Like any criminal organization, it exists to protect itself, and it will protect itself violently if necessary. Corrupt governments murder people, usually lots of people. They in them, they hurt them, and they murdered them. You remember this guy, Pavel Durov. Pavel Durov, he's a guy who founded Telegram. Telegram is a social media messaging site and it was historically has been very very secure. But Pavo, he sat down with Tucker Calls in a while back, I played for this a while ago, talked about the FBI breathing down his neck. You see, Telegram didn't do like other social media companies have done and hand over all your data, all your messaging, all that other stuff. They believed more in privacy than the others and here was him talking to Tucker.
Speaker 6: Last time I was in the US, I brought an engineer that is working for Telegram, and there was an attempt to secretly hire my engineer behind my back by cybersecurity officers or agents where they called the.
Speaker 2: US everyone should to hire your engineer, that's my understanding. That's what he told me to write code for them, or to break into Telegram.
Speaker 6: They were trying to persuade him to use certain open source tools that he would then integrate into the Telegram's code that in my understanding, would serve as.
Speaker 2: Back doors, would allow the US government to spy on people who used Telegram.
Speaker 6: The US government to maybe any other government, because the backdoor is a back door regardless of who is using it.
Speaker 2: The messaging app that allowed you to share message privately, the federal government's been going after it to try to make sure they can read your mail. Oh, he continued on.
Speaker 6: Whenever I would go to the US, I would have to FBI agents greeting me the airport asking questions. One time I was having my breakfast at nine am and the FBI showed up my house that was renting, and that was quite surprising, and I thought you know, we're getting too much attention here. It's probably not the best environment to run.
Speaker 2: Why would they had you committed a crime.
Speaker 6: No, they were interested to learn more about Telegram. They knew I left Russia, they knew what we were doing, but they wanted details. And my understanding is that they wanted to establish a relationship to get in a way control Telegram better. I understand that we're doing their job. It's just that for us running a privacy focused social media platform, that probably wasn't the best environment to be and we want to be focused on what we do, not on government relations of that sort.
Speaker 2: After all that Pavel Durov hopped on a private jet, he was in Dubai, as one does, Chris. He was in Dubai, hopped on a private chet, flew to Paris. He lands in Paris, He's promptly arrested and interrogated. No clear crime has been committed. And then, well, now I should say we are treated to this headline. Telegrams CEO Pavo Durov capitulates says the app will hand over user data to governments to of course stop criminals. You see, why do people choose to become part of an evil system. They know it's evil. It's not hard to look at the things this system does and say, wow, that is evil. Why do they choose to be part of it? Well, being part of it can be lucrative, can be very very profitable, and being against it can be flat out. The system attacks without end its enemies and they get them to bend. That's how the system works. And as I've said, the most dangerous thing happening on the planet by a mile is Western governments turning their guns inward against their own people. And they're doing it all the time. This has been a podcast from wor